时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Dani! No! Somebody help me please! | Dani!不要 谁来帮帮我! |
[00:04] | Whatever that creep gave her was attacking him. | 不管那个无耻之徒给的她什么 都伤到了他自己 |
[00:07] | No, no, no, don’t touch him! Don touch him! Call an ambulance. | 不 不 不 别碰他 别碰他 叫救护车 |
[00:09] | What if it’s not a poison but an infection? | 如果不是中毒 而是传染病呢 |
[00:11] | Seizing en route. She’s massively hypotensive. | 抓稳了 她血压非常低 |
[00:14] | I think we’ve got an outbreak. Dr. Charlie Stafford, Center for Disease Control. | – 病情已经大爆发了 – Charlie Stafford医生 来自疾病控制中心 |
[00:17] | YouTube flagged this. | YouTube上出现了这段视频 |
[00:18] | – A whole lot of you are going to die. – It’s an act of terrorism. | – 你们全部都会没命 – 这是恐怖主义 |
[00:22] | Brendan Johnson, FBI special agent in charge. Bodies! | – Brendan Johnson 负责此案的FBI特别探员 – 发现尸体 |
[00:25] | Our terrorist is patient zero. | 恐怖分子是第一感染源 |
[00:26] | He infected himself first, and then turned himself into a suicide bomber. | 他首先让自己感染 然后拿自己当人弹 |
[00:30] | We’re talking about an exotic virus. Which are more deadly. | – 我们现在说的是一种罕见的病毒 – 更加致命 |
[00:32] | But not airborne. | 但不会通过空气传播 |
[00:40] | People, the truth is… | 各位 真相是… |
[00:42] | the terrorist is sick. | 恐怖分子病了 |
[00:45] | He’s… infecting… | 他正在…传染… |
[00:48] | all of you, and he’s still… out there. | 你们所有人 而且他…仍逍遥法外 |
[00:55] | Kate. | |
[00:58] | I need an ambulance! | 快叫救护车! |
[01:01] | She’s going into circulatory collapse. | 她快要循环性虚脱了 |
[01:03] | I need an epipen. I have one. | – 我需要肾上腺素注射器 – 我有 |
[01:06] | Here’s one. I need both. | – 给你 – 我需要两个 |
[01:07] | Both? One’s not gonna do it. | – 两个? – 一个不够 |
[01:10] | On my count. Ready? One… two… | 听我数 准备好了吗 一…二… |
[01:19] | Megan. | |
[01:20] | Oh, thank God. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[01:25] | Listen to me, don’t you die on me. | 听我说 有我在你不许死 |
[01:28] | Believe it or not, I don’t have a lot of girlfriends. | 不管你信不信 我没几个女朋友 |
[01:31] | I can’t afford to lose even one. | 所以一个也丢不起 |
[01:45] | That’s it. I can’t wait any longer. I’m instituting mandatory isolation wards. | 就这样 我不能再拖下去了 我会开启强制的隔离病房 |
[01:49] | Anybody has a fever over 98.7, they cough, | 任何体温超过37度 还咳嗽的人 |
[01:51] | we quarantine their ass, starting with her. | 必须隔离起来 就从她开始 |
[01:57] | 166 victims. 92 are in the morgue. | 166个受害人 其中92个躺在停尸房里 |
[02:00] | The rest are being placed in isolation wards that are already at overcapacity. | 其余的被安置在已经不堪重负的隔离病房 |
[02:04] | If we continue at this rate, half the city will be infected inside a week. | 照这个速度 一周之内费城的半数人口都会被感染 |
[02:08] | Due to the good work of some of the people in this room, | 由于在座某些人士的出色表现 |
[02:11] | we’ve been able to track the movement of each vic over the past 72 hours. | 我们能了解每位受害人在过去72小时的行踪 |
[02:16] | Here’s what we’ve discovered… | 下面是我们的发现… |
[02:18] | these six clusters mark the areas where most of the victims crossed paths with the terrorist. | 这6个积聚地标示出了大多数受害人 和恐怖分子有交集的区域 |
[02:23] | We have a bank, a convenience store, | 有银行 便利店 |
[02:26] | a gas station, pharmacy, | 加油站 药店 |
[02:28] | coffeehouse, church. | 咖啡馆 以及教堂 |
[02:31] | As you can see, all but ten victims can be tracked to at least one of these clusters. | 大家可以看到 除了10个人之外 其他人都至少去过这几个地方的某一个 |
[02:35] | So these six areas are where we’re gonna concentrate the investigation. | 所以这6个地方是我们重点调查的区域 |
[02:38] | So what about the ten that aren’t traceable to any clusters? | 那另外10个没有去过这些地方的人呢 |
[02:41] | Uh, yes, the outliers. | 呃 是 边缘人 |
[02:42] | I see that your girlfriend is one of them, and her timeline is still half blank. | 我知道你的女朋友是其中之一 而她还有一半的时间表不为人知 |
[02:46] | Maybe if you filled that in, we could discover which cluster she went to. | 或者等你填好了 我们就能知道她去的是哪个地方了 |
[02:48] | What do you think I’ve been doing? I haven’t the faintest idea, Dunlop. | – 你觉得我一直在忙什么? – 我毫无概念 Dunlop |
[02:54] | As of an hour ago, our body count went from 78 to 92 dead. | 1小时前 死亡人数已经从78上升到92 |
[02:59] | We are going to find the son of a bitch that did this. | 我们要找出这个天杀的凶手 |
[03:02] | But in order to find the who, we need to isolate the what. | 但是为了找到凶手 我们必须隔断病毒 |
[03:04] | So tell me what you know. What do we got? Antibiotics aren’t working. | – 把你们知道的告诉我 我们有什么进展? – 抗生素不起作用 |
[03:07] | E-even the patients that got them are crashing. We’re seeing some common symptoms… | – 注射了抗生素的患者 他们的病势也是急转直下 – 我们注意到一些共同的症状… |
[03:11] | uh, pancytopenia, pancreatitis, patchy liver cell necrosis, | 呃 各类血细胞减少 胰腺炎 肝细胞坏死 |
[03:15] | but not enough to account for death. Then we’re running out of options. | – 但都不足以置人于死地 – 那我们就找不到原因了 |
[03:18] | I’ve got one. | 我有一个 |
[03:21] | Now you want to tell me why we’re having this meeting of the minds? | 你现在想说说 为什么我们要进行大脑集会了么 |
[03:23] | Tell me what you see. | 把你看到的告诉我 |
[03:27] | Hemorrhage. | Hemorrhage. 出血 出血 |
[03:33] | Rather spectacular hemorrhage. | 非常严重的出血 |
[03:38] | Hemorrhage. | Hemorrhage. 出血 出血 |
[03:40] | Looks like we found our common cause of death. Bravo, Dr. Hunt. | 好像找到共同死因了 不赖啊 Hunt医生 |
[03:43] | Let’s not do the happy dance yet. We still have no clue what this disease is. | 先不要高兴得太早 对于这个病 我们还没有头绪 |
[03:48] | Yes, but we know what it does. | 对 但知道它如何致人死地了 |
[03:50] | Stage one, you think you have a fever, | 第一阶段 你会觉得你发烧了 |
[03:53] | not knowing that inside, | 还不知道在你身体里 |
[03:55] | all of the blood vessels in your internal organs are starting to leak blood. | 体内器官的所有血管都开始渗血 |
[03:59] | Stage two, | 第二阶段 |
[04:00] | now you really know you’re in trouble. | 你知道麻烦大了 |
[04:03] | Maybe you… you get a rash, | 或者…你会长疹子 |
[04:05] | you start bleeding from unmentionable orifices, but before you can do anything about that… | 你羞于开口的私密处开始流血 但在你能有任何动作之前… |
[04:08] | bam. Hypotensive shock. | 砰的一声 低血压休克 |
[04:11] | Stage three, | 第三阶段 |
[04:12] | pulmonary edema, cerebral edema, | 肺水肿 脑水肿 |
[04:16] | death. | 死亡 |
[04:17] | Not more than 72 hours between the first symptom | 从出现第一个症状到最后一个 |
[04:22] | and the last. | 不超过72个小时 |
[04:31] | So you’re telling me this disease can turn your brain into cat food in 72 hours, | 你跟我说这个病可以在72小时内 把你的脑子变成猫食 |
[04:36] | but you have no clue what we’re dealing with? You have over a hundred dead bodies in the morgue. | 但完全不知道我们要应付的是什么? 停尸房里可是躺了100多号人啦 |
[04:40] | Can’t you find a-a microbe or something that can you tell you what this thing is? | 你就不能找出…一种细菌 或者能告诉你这一切到底是咋回事的东西? |
[04:44] | Do you know how many microbes there are in the human body? | 你知道人体里有多少细菌吗 |
[04:48] | 100 trillion. That’s a 1 with 14 zeroes behind it. | 11万亿 就是1后面有14个0 |
[04:51] | Looking for one microbe is like looking for one specific drop of water in the Atlantic. | 要找到一种细菌就像大海捞针一样 |
[04:57] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[04:57] | Our little, uh, terrorist Typhoid Mary gave himself this disease, right? | 恐怖分子伤寒玛丽自己就感染了病毒不是吗 (纽约城中著名的带菌者) |
[05:01] | And it kills in 72 hours. Is our guy even still alive? | 而它在72小时内肯定致命 那元凶还活着吗 |
[05:05] | So you’re saying, one of our victims is actually the perp. | 所以你的意思是 凶手其实是受害人之一 |
[05:11] | I’m gonna wake up screaming in the middle of the night years from now because I didn’t think of that. | 现在开始 我好多年睡觉都要噩梦连连 因为我竟然没有想到这一点 |
[05:17] | At first glance, I can tell you this… | 只看一眼 我能告诉你的是… |
[05:19] | anyone who visited a cluster is not our killer. | 所有出现在这6个地点的人都不是凶手 |
[05:22] | Why not? We have a complete timeline for each of them. | – 为什么? – 我们掌握了他们完整的时间表 |
[05:24] | They each visited a cluster. None of them visited all six. | 他们都去过某一地点 但没有人是6个地方都去过的 |
[05:28] | Our killer did, though. | 可凶手去过 |
[05:30] | Who are these other people? They’re anomalies, outliers. | – 这些剩下的人是谁 – 异常情况 边缘情况 |
[05:33] | Ghosts, essentially, ’cause we don’t have their full timelines. | 本质上来说是幽灵 因为我们找不到他们的完整时间表 |
[05:36] | Three are clinging to… to life in isolation, seven are in your morgue. | 有3个人似乎…与世隔绝 其他7个在停尸房躺着 |
[05:39] | Maybe our terrorist is one of ’em. | 或者其中一个是恐怖分子 |
[05:49] | We’re looking for injection marks, puncture wounds, | 我们要找的是注射痕迹 穿刺伤口 |
[05:53] | anything that looks like a deliberate cut. | 任何看起来像故意为之的伤口 |
[05:56] | Come on. Dani wasn’t a terrorist. | 得了吧 Dani不是恐怖分子 |
[05:58] | We can’t afford to not be thorough. You want me to do it? I didn’t know her. | 不彻查到底 结果我们可承担不起 你想让我来吗 我不认识她 |
[06:01] | No, you didn’t, so back off. | 不 你不认识 所以离她远点 |
[06:04] | You know, I hate this. Dani… dead. Kate’s down. | 我讨厌现在的状况 Dani…死掉了 Kate倒下了 |
[06:09] | Peter’s AWOL. We are falling apart. | Peter擅离岗位 我们四分五裂了 |
[06:12] | Feel free to tell me to back off again, | 你可以再让我离远点 |
[06:14] | but where is Peter Dunlop? | 不过 Peter Dunlop人呢? |
[06:51] | receipt******** | |
[07:01] | M******* | |
[07:38] | Here. Let me. | 让我来 |
[07:49] | There we go. Good girl. Good girl. | 好了 乖女孩 乖女孩 |
[07:53] | Say thank you to the lady, Louise. Thank you. | – 跟这位女士说谢谢 Louise – 谢谢 |
[07:57] | She’s shy. | 她很害羞 |
[08:00] | You must be a doctor. | 你肯定是医生 |
[08:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:03] | How are you feeling? Honestly? | – 你怎么样 – 老实说吗 |
[08:06] | Numb. | 很麻木 |
[08:08] | My husband and I both woke up sick yesterday. | 我和我丈夫昨天一早起来就不舒服 |
[08:11] | He had a sore throat. | 他喉咙痛 |
[08:14] | I had a fever and… | 我发烧 然后… |
[08:17] | he went to work. | 他去上班了 |
[08:18] | I took Louise to school. | 我送Louise去学校 |
[08:21] | Now he’s dead, | 现在他死了 |
[08:24] | and we’re here. | 我们俩在医院里 |
[08:29] | I’m sorry. You’re a doctor. Maybe you know. | – 我很难过 – 你是医生 没准你知道 |
[08:32] | Did… did he give it to me? Did I give it to my baby? | 是…是他传染给我的吗 是我传染给孩子的吗 |
[08:36] | Will we die, too? | 我们也会死吗 |
[08:49] | Listen, we made it to the hospital. That makes us the lucky ones. | 我们住进医院里了 已经很幸运 |
[08:52] | They’ll balance our electrolytes, maintain our oxygen status and blood pressure. | 他们会平衡我们的电解质 维持氧气供给和血压稳定 |
[08:56] | And that all gives us a fighting chance of holding on until they can figure out what this thing is. | 这一切都在他们能弄清这个疾病之前 给了我们坚持战斗的机会 |
[09:02] | Balance our electrolytes? That’s a good one, doc. | 平衡电解质? 编得不错 医生 |
[09:06] | Does, uh, bourbon have electrolytes in it? I could use a shot right about now. | 呃 波本威士忌里有电解质吗 我现在就能来点 |
[09:09] | Can’t you see, people are scared? Yeah, they should be. | – 你没看到大家都很害怕吗 – 是 应该害怕 |
[09:12] | They’re dying. And newsflash… so are we. | 他们要死了 会有插播快讯…我们也是 |
[09:16] | So if you could get that nurse for me, I was serious about that bourbon. | 你能帮忙叫一下护士吗 我确实想来点威士忌 |
[09:19] | – Really? A drink? – Yeah, I shoulda had one at the bar with that hottie the other day. | – 是吗? 喝酒? – 对 前两天在酒吧时我就该和那辣妹喝一杯 |
[09:24] | What? Prisoner gets a last meal, right? | 咋啦 死囚还有送行餐呢不是 |
[09:28] | I want a last drink. | 我想最后喝一杯 |
[09:36] | Peter Dunlop. Julie Tompkins. | Peter Dunlop 我是Julie Tompkins |
[09:39] | You people are so crass. | 你太粗鲁了 |
[09:41] | I know that this seems intrusive, but frankly, people are frightened. | 我知道这样很打扰你 不过坦白讲 大家都很恐慌 |
[09:44] | They want to know exactly what their families are facing. | 他们都想知道家人面临的是什么 |
[09:48] | Oh, cut it. | 哦 切断 |
[09:50] | Look, I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[09:52] | My boyfriend just died of this thing. | 我的男朋友刚刚因此丧命 |
[09:56] | I don’t have answers. That’s honest, at least. | – 我没有答案 – 那至少是真话 |
[10:04] | This hooded figure from the Internet, | 网上出现的罩头巾男子 |
[10:06] | he’s calling himself “John Q. Plague.” | 他自称是”John Q. Plague” |
[10:09] | Who is he? Who are we looking for? | 他是谁 我们要找的是谁 |
[10:13] | We’re looking for someone weak… | 我们要找的是一个柔弱… |
[10:15] | who hides behind masks and who… | 藏在面具之后 而且他… |
[10:18] | spouts slogans that he learned off the back of cereal boxes. | 在那高谈阔论 说他一切都了如指掌 |
[10:21] | He got hold of something deadly, and for the first time in his pathetic life, | 他必须死死拽住一些东西 然后在其可悲的生活中 |
[10:24] | he feels power. | 才能感受到力量 |
[10:27] | These outliers are gonna remain outliers. | 边缘人始终还是边缘人 |
[10:29] | I’ve got nothing but a guy who cut himself shaving and two who have bed bug bites. | 我啥都没发现 除了一家伙刮胡子伤到自己 两个被蚊虫叮咬 |
[10:33] | That’s it. No injection marks. | 就是没有注射痕迹 |
[10:35] | Aside from a couple of hangnails, I couldn’t find much of anything either. | 除了几根倒拉刺之外 我也什么都没发现 |
[10:38] | Well, I was hoping we could at least add a couple of clusters to agent Johnson’s pretty little map. | 我也希望我们至少能多找出一处集聚点 好装点Johnson探员的精巧小地图啊 |
[10:43] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[10:45] | I went to see if the lab had finished running tests on those, uh, syringes from the terrorist’s drug den. | 去看了下实验室那边有没有检查完 恐怖分子老窝里的注射器 |
[10:50] | That took you 45 minutes? Uh, no. They weren’t finished yet, | – 花了45分钟? – 呃 不是 实验还没有做完 |
[10:53] | so I tried calling the isolation ward to see how Kate was doing, but I couldn’t get through, so I… | 所以我想打到隔离病房 看下Kate怎么样 但没有接通 所以我… |
[10:57] | Ethan, Kate does not want us wasting our time calling her. | Ethan Kate不想我们浪费时间给她打电话 |
[11:01] | She wants us to solve the problem, find the killer. Maybe she’d like to hear the voice of a friend. | – 她想我们能解决眼前这个问题 找出凶手 – 或者她想听听朋友的声音 |
[11:08] | So tell me, what did the lab say about the, uh, syringes? | 跟我说说 实验室那边怎么说注射器? |
[11:12] | Oh, let me guess. The big three… heroin, cocaine, meth. | 哦 让我猜猜 三巨头… 海洛因 可卡因 冰毒 |
[11:15] | Yes, uh, but here’s the thing… | 是 呃 但有个问题… |
[11:17] | one syringe had a trace for a drug the lab wasn’t testing for. | 其中一个注射器上发现了 之前实验室没有测试过的药物 |
[11:21] | They’re trying to isolate it now. | 他们正试着分离出来 |
[11:22] | Weird thing is, it was the only syringe that was wiped clean of prints. | 奇怪的是 这是唯一一支 被擦去指纹的注射器 |
[11:27] | That’s not exactly junkie etiquette. | 这也不能算是吸毒礼仪 |
[11:32] | We’re thinking that syringe belonged to the terrorist, aren’t we? | 大家觉得注射器是恐怖分子的 是不是 |
[11:39] | Tell whoever it is, I’m busy. | 不管是谁 就说我很忙 |
[11:46] | It’s Kate. | 是Kate |
[11:50] | We’re looking for a loser with a jumped-up God complex | 我们要找的是一个上帝情结爆棚的失败者 |
[11:54] | who thinks that the ability to kill makes him a man, | 他觉得杀人的能力成就了他 |
[11:57] | when in reality, he is and he will remain… | 在现实生活里 他现在是 将来也会是… |
[12:00] | a coward. | 一个懦夫 |
[12:02] | Hey, that’s the guy who beat me up. | 嗨 就是这个家伙痛扁过我 |
[12:05] | Someone needs to tell him, the world already has one Dirty Harry. | 得有人告诉他 这世上已经有一个杀手哈利了 |
[12:08] | Please shut up. That guy just lost somebody he loves. | 住口 他刚刚失去了他爱的人 |
[12:12] | Love? Overrated. | 爱? 夸张了吧 |
[12:14] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[12:16] | I’m glad I don’t have some moon-faced relative slobbering all over me, | 很高兴没什么满脸抽搐的亲戚对着我煽情 |
[12:20] | telling me how sad life is for them when I die a horrible death. | 跟我说要是我这么惨兮兮地挂了 他们会有多伤心 |
[12:24] | Sounds like sour grapes to me. | 我听起来你是吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸吧 |
[12:26] | Yeah? I haven’t seen anyone visit you, either, doc. | 是吗 我也没看到有谁来看你 医生 |
[12:49] | I came as soon as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[12:52] | And I-I should’ve come sooner. | 我其实应该早点来 |
[12:55] | – No, I’m sorry. – No. | – 不 对不起 – 不 |
[12:56] | You shouldn’t be here. It’s fine. I understand. | 你不该来的 没事的 我懂 |
[12:59] | I mean, it’s good to see a familiar face, but I didn’t call you here to hold my hand. | 我是说 见到熟人的感觉很好 但我也没让你上这儿来 |
[13:05] | The news, uh… said there’s a clock on this thing… | 新闻 呃…说这个病是有时间的… |
[13:09] | 72 hours from contraction to death. | 从感染到死亡要72小时 |
[13:11] | Has that timeline lengthened? | 时间延长了吗 |
[13:15] | No, it hasn’t. | 不 没有 |
[13:20] | That guy Trevino collapsed in interrogation the day Dani died, | 那个家伙Trevino 是在Dani被害当天在问讯中害病的 |
[13:23] | four days ago. | 4天前 |
[13:25] | So how come he’s still alive? | 那他怎么还活着? |
[13:37] | Marcel Trevino… part-time pickup artist, full-time con artist, | Marcel Trevino…偶尔做一下龙套演员 其他时间都在招摇撞骗 |
[13:41] | went into tachycardia 96 hours ago in a police interrogation cell. | 96小时前在警察的讯问室里 发生了心跳过速的症状 |
[13:46] | Once the C.D.C. | 之前在疾控中心接受治疗 |
[13:46] | and the FBI came in, he went from being a suspect to just another victim. | FBI介入后 他便由一个嫌疑犯 变成了另一名受害者 |
[13:50] | You guys kind of forgot about him. Maybe Trevino’s alive because he’s the friggin’ terrorist. | – 你们也许把他忘记了 – 也许Trevino活着正因为他是该死的恐怖分子 |
[13:55] | Okay, maybe he managed to figure out a way to, | 也许他想法子 |
[13:57] | I don’t know, stave off death so that he could spread the disease longer. | 我也只是猜测 阻止了死亡的到来 这样自己得以继续散播疫情 |
[14:00] | Bud interrogated him. He went through his entire timeline. | Bud找他问过话 他交代了自己的时间安排和行程 |
[14:03] | He wasn’t at any of the clusters. Well, maybe he lied. | – 他没有出现在那几个聚集地 – 也许他撒了谎 |
[14:05] | Maybe he made up the timeline just to throw us off. | 他只是胡编乱造 掩人耳目 |
[14:07] | – I’ve heard worse theories. – Where? | – 我还听说过更糟的 – 在哪里? |
[14:10] | I’ve spent time with him. It’s not like the guy’s exactly Machiavelli. | 我和他聊了聊 他和Machiavelli一点儿也不像 (Machiavelli: 意大利政治理论家) |
[14:13] | These days, you don’t have to be. All you need’s Google and an ax to grind. | 都什么时代了 你不必那样 你只要玩玩谷歌 处心积虑就行了 |
[14:16] | Or meanwhile, back here on planet Earth, | 或者 我们谈些更实际的吧 |
[14:19] | maybe one of these 17 drugs he’s taking for preexisting conditions | 也许他服用的17种预防性药物 |
[14:24] | is accidentally slowing down the inevitable. | 其中恰好有延缓病情良药 |
[14:28] | Nicotine patches for his smoking habit, | 治疗烟瘾的尼古丁贴 |
[14:31] | antabuse for a drinking habit, | 治疗酗酒的安塔布司 (治疗酒精中毒的药物) |
[14:33] | fluvoxamine for his O.C.D., | 治疗强迫性官能症的氟伏沙明 |
[14:36] | interferon for a hep C infection, | 治疗丙型肝炎的干扰素 |
[14:39] | and doxycycline for chlamydia… this guy is a walking pharmacy. | 治疗衣原体疾病的强力霉素 这家伙简直就是个移动的药店 |
[14:42] | If one of those drugs is somehow keeping him alive, we need to find out which one. | 如果其中有一种药能让他活下来 我们要找到它 |
[14:47] | Now. | 马上 |
[14:51] | Yeah, I got it. Thank you. | 是的 我懂了 谢谢 |
[14:53] | Any one of the 17 drugs in his system could aid in slowing the disease, | 17种药中的任何一种都可能延缓病情恶化 |
[14:58] | but to control test each one, that’s gonna take time. We don’t have it. | 但要一一化验测试 工程浩大 我们没那时间 |
[15:01] | I just got the results back on the lab from that syringe, the one that was wiped clean of the prints? | 实验室里那个被擦掉指纹的 注射器的化验结果出来了 |
[15:05] | The mystery drug was interferon. | 那个药是干扰素 |
[15:09] | Trevino is taking interferon. Yep. | – Trevino在使用干扰素吧 – 没错 |
[15:12] | Maybe G-man Johnson is the genius he thought he was. | 也许Johnson探员如他自己所说是个天才 |
[15:16] | Trevino could be our terrorist after all. | Trevino可能是恐怖分子 |
[15:20] | H************* | |
[15:38] | Hi, you’ve reached Gina Alvarez. I’m not available right now… | 你好 这里是Gina Alvarez 现在不便谈话 |
[15:41] | Because she’s drinking margaritas on a beach in Brazil and she doesn’t want to talk to you. | 因为她正在巴西的海滩上喝玛格丽塔 她不想和你说话 |
[15:44] | Dani. Now I have to re-record this thing. | 我又要重新录了 |
[15:46] | How do you stop it? Leave it, mama. It’s cute. | – 怎么把这关掉? – 就这样吧 妈妈 这样很可爱 |
[15:56] | Mrs. Alvarez, um, my name is Peter, | Alvarez女士 我是Peter |
[15:59] | Peter Dunlop, and I’m, uh, I’m Dan… | Peter Dunlop 我是Dani的… |
[16:02] | uh, I-I work… I work with your daughter. | 我…我是你女儿的同事 |
[16:06] | I need you to call me on this number as soon as you can, please. | 希望你能尽快联系我 |
[16:21] | Where have you been? Thank you for being so understanding. | – 你去哪里了? – 谢谢你能谅解我 |
[16:25] | Yesterday I was understanding. Today the city is in meltdown. | 昨天我谅解你 但今天这个城市已经陷入水火 |
[16:29] | So whatever you’re feeling, box it up, put it on the shelf until this is over. | 无论你有何伤感 包起来 放在一边的架子上 |
[16:33] | Don’t you dare. | 少来了 |
[16:35] | You know, we all have our own way of dealing with this, Megan. And my way is to find out what the hell happened to Dani. | 我们各有各的处理办法 Megan 而我就负责查出杀了Dani的真凶 |
[16:40] | Your way is keeping me shorthanded. Tell me something. | – 你那一套已经让我人手不足了 – 告诉我 |
[16:43] | Did you stop for a second to call Lacey or Aidan or your mom? | 你会放下工作 打个电话给Lacey 或是Aidan或你妈妈吗? |
[16:50] | Aidan is out of town, and Lacey’s with my mother. | Aidan出城去了 Lacey和我妈妈在一起 |
[16:53] | What if they weren’t? | 如果不是呢? |
[16:55] | What if one of them was on a slab in that room? | 如果他们中有一人在太平间躺着? |
[16:59] | Do you think there’s the tiniest chance that you’d be doing things a bit differently? | 难道你就没一丝可能 去区别对待这件事情吗? |
[17:03] | Peter, I get it. | Peter 我了解 |
[17:06] | I know how much she meant to you. I do. | 我知道她对你很重要 我知道 |
[17:08] | But you’re not gonna fill that void tonight, sitting here. | 但长夜漫漫 你不能只坐在这里 |
[17:12] | And right now, I can’t do this without you. | 现在这会儿 我没你不行 |
[17:23] | This is coming through the tip line. | 这段话来自举报热线 |
[17:26] | It’s from our guy. | 是凶手打来的 |
[17:28] | – You’re gonna want to hear this. – I saw your man on TV, the one who called me a coward? | – 你得听一下 – 我在电视上看到你的人了 那家伙叫我懦夫? |
[17:35] | – When a dozen people are killed… – Hey, hey, hey, hey. | – 当一群人死后…. – 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[17:37] | – Trace this. Trace this. – …in a wildfire, no one calls the flames cowards. | – 跟踪这个电话 跟踪它 – …没人会说野火的气焰是懦夫 |
[17:41] | Overpopulation leads to overconsumption. | 人口过剩导致过度消费 |
[17:43] | No system is exempt. | 没有一种制度会例外 |
[17:46] | – Our blind… – We got a trace on the call. | – 我们的疏忽在于… – 追踪到了 |
[17:48] | – …dumb pursuit of the happy ending… – It’s coming from a bar near the hospital. | – …傻子才会希望完美结局呢… – 来自医院旁的一家酒吧 |
[17:50] | Sir, the M.E.’s office is on line three. They think our guy is Marcel Trevino. | 长官 法医办的电话在线路三 他们把目标锁定在Marcel Trevino |
[17:57] | – FBI! Get dow get down! – Everybody down! | – FBI !趴下! – 所有趴下! |
[17:59] | Get down on the ground now! | 趴到地上! |
[18:02] | Do it! Do it! Down! Everybody down! | 趴下! 马上! 趴下! 所有人趴下! |
[18:03] | I said get down! Get your hands where we can see ’em! Now! | 我说趴下! 把手放在我们目光所及处! 马上! |
[18:06] | Stay right there! | 在这呆着! |
[18:09] | – It’s not him. – On the floor! | – 不是他 – 趴在地上! |
[18:10] | – Damn. – – Move! | – 可恶 – 让开! |
[18:12] | – Who was the last person to use that phone? – – Get on the ground! | – 刚才是谁在用电话? – 趴在地上! |
[18:13] | – Don’t move! – Uh, I don’t know, but he… | – 不许动! – 呃 我不知道 |
[18:15] | he left like ten minutes ago, out the back. All right, guys, let’s go. Let’s go. Come on. | – 他十分钟前从后门离开了 – 各位 行动 赶快 |
[18:19] | All right. Move it! Back door! Back door! | 好 行动 后门 后门 |
[18:22] | – Out in the alley. – – We’re on it. | – 出巷子了 – 我们去 |
[18:25] | We may have missed our guy, but he left us a present. | 或许我们正好错过他 他留了件礼物给我们 |
[18:38] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[18:46] | Oh, God. | 哦 老天 |
[18:47] | I’m so alone. | 我很孤单 |
[18:53] | I don’t want to die alone. | 我不想死的时候身边什么人都没有 |
[19:01] | All right, what am I looking at? I sent our blood samples to the C.D.C., | – 这是什么? – 我把血液样本送到疾控中心去了 |
[19:05] | had them look at them under the electron microscope. | 我让他们用电子显微镜看一下 |
[19:07] | – This is what we got. – Trevino’s on the right. | – 这是从现场得到的血样 – Trevino的血样在右边 |
[19:09] | The person who made the phone call on the left. Not the same. | – 打电话那人的血样在左边 – 两人不一样 |
[19:12] | I got that much. But they are both on interferon. | – 这我看的懂 – 但他们两个都用了干扰素 |
[19:15] | Trevino is taking it for his hep C infection. | Trevino是为了治丙型肝炎 |
[19:18] | This guy’s taking a much more concentrated form. | 这个人的就更加密集些 |
[19:20] | It’s Human Alpha Recombinant 2B. I say, he’s taking it deliberately to stay alive. | 这是人体重组素α 2B 使用它主要就是为了维持生命 |
[19:25] | Why? Is it a cure? Should we start giving it to the infected? | 为什么? 能治病吗? 我们能用它来治疗感染者吗? |
[19:27] | No, indications show that it only slows the disease down. | 不 有迹象表明那只能用来延缓病情发展 |
[19:30] | But the killer could be taking it to stay alive long enough to infect more people. | 但凶手却能用他来维持生命来感染更多人 |
[19:33] | Wonderful. | 这很好 |
[19:34] | We’ve got a walking dead man who refuses to die. | 这是个拒绝死亡的行尸走肉 |
[19:37] | Chin up, little Buckaroo. This, too, is fantastic news. | 别灰心 小牛仔 这也是个不错的消息 |
[19:40] | We’re looking at the two people who have lived the longest with the disease. | 这两个得了病的人坚持的时间最长 |
[19:43] | Therefore, they have a higher viral load in the bloodstream. | 因此 他们血液中拥有更多的病毒 |
[19:46] | Maybe you can explain to me how that’s supposed to make me happy? | 你或许能说说为什么 这会是个让人高兴的好消息? |
[19:50] | Because we just went from fishing in the Atlantic to shark hunting in a puddle, agent Johnson. | 因为这让我们的搜索范围从汪洋一片 一下子变成积水一滩 Johnson探员 |
[19:56] | With more disease cells present, | 有更多的疾病细胞 |
[19:57] | we have a better chance of isolating what the hell we’re dealing with. | 我们就有更大的可能把他们隔离出来 |
[20:01] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[20:03] | Candy canes and cheerios. | 甘蔗和麦片 |
[20:05] | What? | 什么? |
[20:07] | You see those rod-shaped cells that hook at the end with little circles around them, looks like cheerios? | 那些杆状的细胞根部有些小圈围着它 像不像是麦片? |
[20:13] | There’s only one virus on the planet looks like that. | 地球上只有一种病毒长这样 |
[20:15] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[20:17] | You’ve heard of Ebola? | 有没有听过埃博拉? |
[20:20] | Meet his nastier bastard cousin. | 这是它臭名昭著的混蛋兄弟 |
[20:29] | It’s called Marburg. | 它叫马尔堡 |
[20:30] | It’s one of three viruses in the class of Ebola S and Ebola Z | 是人类目前所知的与埃博拉S还埃博拉Z 属同一类的剩下那个病毒 |
[20:34] | known to man. | |
[20:35] | But this is good news. How can that possibly be good news? | – 但这是个好消息 – 怎么可能是好消息? |
[20:39] | Well, because it isn’t Ebola. | 因为它不是埃博拉 |
[20:41] | See, Marburg burns brighter, dies quicker, it makes it much more rare. | 马尔堡势头猛 死得也快 这也使它变得很稀有 |
[20:45] | If it’s so rare, how the hell did our terrorist get it? | 既然那么稀有 凶手是怎么得到它的? |
[20:48] | From a level 4 maximum-security containment lab. | 兴许是哪个四级安保的防护实验室 |
[20:51] | This is good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[20:52] | There are only a few places on the planet this strain could come from. | 全世界只有一些地方有这种病毒 |
[20:55] | Is there a cure? | 有没有办法治疗? |
[20:59] | That’s the bad news. | 这是坏消息 |
[21:02] | Code blue! Code blue! Bring in the crash cart! | 紧急救援 紧急救援 把急救设备带进来 |
[21:05] | She’s flatlining! I need a crash cart, stat! | – 她没呼吸了! – 我需要急救设备 |
[21:08] | Okay! | 好 |
[21:11] | Prep for intubation. She’s flatlining. | 准备插管 她正在失去意识 |
[21:13] | Code blue. Losing her! Code blue. | 紧急救援 她没有呼吸了 |
[21:19] | Got it, bagging her now. | 明白 在给她输送氧气 |
[21:24] | Clear the I.V. | 静脉注射 |
[21:30] | We gotta get this son of a bitch. But how? | – 我们定要找到这个狗娘养的 – 怎么找? |
[21:33] | Stop thinking of him as a son of a bitch. | 别把他想成狗娘养的 |
[21:36] | Stop thinking of him as a man. I chase viruses for a living. | 别把他想成一个人 我的工作是寻找病毒 |
[21:40] | I know where they like to hide, I know where they like to hunt. | 我知道它们喜欢躲哪儿 喜欢吃什么 |
[21:43] | This man is a human virus, and these are his hunting grounds. | 他就是人体病毒 那些是他的狩猎对象 |
[21:47] | What do they have in common? | 他们有什么共同点? |
[21:49] | Why does he need to feed where he feeds? | 他为什么要散播这种病毒? |
[21:54] | Stafford. | |
[22:00] | Can we have the room? | 能借个房间吗? |
[22:09] | I’ve heard what you’ve been telling people, that there’s no cure. | 我听说了 你告诉大家这病没的治 |
[22:12] | You cannot tell me that the C.D.C. isn’t working on one. | 别告诉我疾控中心没做过研究 |
[22:15] | Of course we’re working on one. Right now we’re concentrating on prevention. | 当然在研究 目前他们在考虑如何预防 |
[22:19] | We gotta catch this guy. | 我们要抓到这个人 |
[22:20] | Well, more people are gonna get this disease before we ever catch this guy, | 在我们抓到他以前会有更多的人得病 |
[22:23] | so what are we gonna do, just write them off? Them? You mean your friend. | – 我们要怎么做 等着在墓碑上写下他们的名字? – 他们? 你是说你的朋友 |
[22:27] | Let me give you the speech you gave your boy Ethan. | 用一句你对Ethan说的话 |
[22:29] | Dr. Murphy needs us to catch this guy. | Murphy医生要我们抓到这个人 |
[22:31] | And I know she’s your friend, too. You can’t save her. | 我知道她也是你朋友 你救不了她的 |
[22:34] | You can. | 你可以 |
[22:38] | No, I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[22:39] | Some experimental trial, a vaccine, something? | 做些实验 疫苗什么的 |
[22:41] | Yes, there’s an experimental vaccine. | 是 的确有实验疫苗 |
[22:43] | It has never been tried on people. | 但没在人体上做过测试 |
[22:45] | And when are you gonna get a better human trial than an outbreak right under your nose? | 眼下不是有很好的人体实验的机会吗? |
[22:51] | Fort Derrick is an hour away by medical chopper. | 只要坐一小时的医用直升机就能到Derrick堡 (美军医疗指挥部) |
[23:22] | How you doin’ in here? Not so good. | – 感觉怎么样? – 不是很好 |
[23:28] | I started getting the rash and the fever and jaundice, | 我开始出疹子 发烧 接着是黄疸 |
[23:33] | sensitivity to light, abdominal cramps. | 有轻微的不正常痉挛 |
[23:37] | Sorry. Talk about blubbering. | 对不起 说着说着就哭了 |
[23:39] | It’s gon’ be all right. It’s okay. My brother couldn’t make it in. | – 会好的 一切会没事的 – 我弟弟不能过来 |
[23:43] | They closed the airports. | 机场关闭了 |
[23:46] | He’s all I’ve got. | 他是我的一切 |
[23:50] | I never thought I would die alone. | 我从没想过自己会孤独地死去 |
[23:53] | Well, what the hell am I, chopped liver? | 那我算什么 无名小卒? |
[23:57] | You are not alone. | 你并不孤独 |
[23:59] | I’m gonna sit here with you till they kick me out. | 我会呆在这里直到你炒了我 |
[24:08] | Okay? | 好点了吗? |
[24:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:11] | Okay, I get Stafford’s human virus theory. | 我知道Stafford的人类病毒理论 |
[24:13] | And I agree that this guy is living, breathing viral scum, | 我同意这混蛋就是个移动的病毒 |
[24:16] | but I don’t see a pattern here. Yeah, it took us a minute, too. | – 但这没什么规律可寻 – 没错 我们也花了点时间 |
[24:19] | But look again. | 可你再看看 |
[24:20] | All are places that have high-volume turnover and only one or two entrances or exits. | 所有地方人流都很大 只有一个或两个出入口 |
[24:25] | And each place has one object almost everybody touches… | 每个地方有一处是每个人都会碰到的… |
[24:27] | the turnstile, the gas pump, the… the keyboard on the A.T.M. machine. | 十字转门 气泵 ATM机上的键盘 |
[24:31] | One touch, maximum casualties. | 碰一个地方 就有大量伤亡人员 |
[24:33] | Maybe Dani and the other nine were all at some as-yet-unidentified cluster. | 也许Dani和其他九个人都到过 一些到目前为止都未被察觉的地方 |
[24:37] | With one exit and minimal security. | 只有一个出口以及极少的安保 |
[24:40] | Let’s look at the other ten timelines again. | 再看看这十个人的行程安排 |
[24:43] | Why are you bringing your cell phone? | 为什么带手机? |
[24:45] | There is absolutely nothing legal about what we are doing, | 我们这是地地道道的违法行为 |
[24:48] | so I want to be sure to at least get a video consent from the patient before I administer anything. | 所以我想在我们行动之前 能至少得到一名病人的许可视频 |
[24:54] | She’ll give it. | 她会配合的 |
[24:55] | And I just want to say thank you. | 我只想说谢谢你 |
[24:59] | I know I can be a pain. | 我知道我这么做让你很为难 |
[25:00] | I’m not breaking pretty much every rule there is just to get your harpy claws out of my ass. | 我并不是个不守规矩的人 这么做只是为了摆脱你的魔掌 |
[25:07] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[25:08] | This is probably the only shot I have at getting a human trial against one of the deadliest viruses on the planet. | 这也许是我唯一一次在人体上 同这个星球上最致命的病毒对抗的机会 |
[25:13] | So… | 接下来… |
[25:18] | Let’s go virus hunting. | 准备捕获病毒 |
[25:38] | Kate. | |
[25:47] | Megan? What are you doing here? | – 你在这里干嘛? |
[25:50] | I’m like Marburg. I’m impossible to get rid of. | 我就跟马尔堡病毒一样 别想把我赶出去 |
[25:54] | We’re gonna try to change that. | 我们要努力改变现状 |
[25:58] | It’s experimental. | 这是次实验 |
[26:00] | There’s no guarantee it’s gonna work, but… I have to give it a shot. | 不敢保证这会奏效 但是…我想试一试 |
[26:07] | Thank you. Hey. | – 谢谢 – 嘿 |
[26:09] | What are girlfriends for? | 朋友是拿来做什么的? |
[26:14] | I, Marcel Trevino, | 我 Marcel Trevino |
[26:16] | give you my consent to do this test. | 同意做这个实验 |
[26:21] | Do it, doc. I give my consent. | 来吧 医生 我同意 |
[26:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:25] | Hey. What are you doing? You said you would give it to Kate. | 嘿 你在做什么? 你说过会给Kate的 |
[26:28] | No, I specifically didn’t say that. Mr. Trevino’s a much better test subject. | 不 我没有明确说过 Trevino先生是一个更好的实验对象 |
[26:32] | There’s more of the pathogen in his bloodstream. | 他的血液中有更多的病原体 |
[26:34] | It’ll be easier for the vaccine to recognize the virus and neutralize it. | 这样疫苗就能更容易找到和中和病毒 |
[26:41] | Who the hell are you to decide who lives or dies? | 你凭什么决定谁生谁死? |
[26:43] | Who are you? | 你凭什么阻止我? |
[27:15] | Flatline! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 心跳停止 快点 快点 |
[27:22] | I got ’em. | 在我这 |
[27:29] | Still dropping! | 还在下降 |
[27:37] | I almost gave you an untested vaccine. | 我差点给你一个未测试过的疫苗 |
[27:40] | I could’ve killed you. | 我差点害死你 |
[27:42] | You wanted to help me. | 你只是想要帮我 |
[27:44] | I can’t tell you how much it means to me that you tried. | 我无法形容你所尝试的对我有多重要 |
[27:48] | I just killed that man. | 我刚杀了那个人 |
[27:52] | Nobody killed anybody. | 没人被杀 |
[27:53] | He was dying. You tried to save him. It didn’t work. | 他就快死了 你试图挽救他 不过是没成功 |
[27:56] | No, it didn’t just not work. It killed him. | 不是没成功 根本就是害死了他 |
[27:58] | It was our best chance. | 那是我们最好的机会 |
[28:02] | Our last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[28:07] | I’m sorry. | 我失陪一下 |
[28:13] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[28:16] | I’m gonna tell you the same thing I told Curtis. | 我也跟Curtis说过同样的话 |
[28:20] | The one place you’re not gonna catch this guy is sitting here holding my hand watching me die. | 坐在这握着我的手看我死 是抓不住那家伙的 |
[28:25] | No. I’m not leaving you. | 不我不会离开你 |
[28:29] | You have been a truly good friend, | 你是一个真正的朋友 |
[28:31] | which sounds odd, considering we’ve never really seen eye-to-eye. | 听起来有点怪 主要是咱们从未坦诚相对 |
[28:36] | But… if you really want to be there for me, | 但如果你真把我当朋友看 |
[28:40] | go catch this guy. | 就抓住那家伙 |
[28:42] | Don’t let him infect even one more person. | 别让他再感染更多的人 |
[29:05] | That’s odd. What’s odd? | – 奇怪 – 奇怪什么 |
[29:10] | Trevino’s liver. Trevino’s dead? | – Trevino的肝脏 – Trevino死了? |
[29:13] | Four hours ago. I tried to call you. | 四小时前 我曾试图打电话给你 |
[29:17] | Oh, I’ve been, uh, trying to piece together Dani’s timeline. | 哦 我正在查Dani之前的行踪 |
[29:20] | Right. Your way. How’s that going? | 好 继续 怎么样了 |
[29:22] | I know where she was every hour of every day for her last 72 hours. | 我知道她过去三天每一小时都去了哪 |
[29:27] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[29:27] | All except for one hour on day one between 2:00 and 3:00 P.M. | 除了第一天下午两点到三点的那一小时 |
[29:32] | I know, I know. It’s only an hour, but it’s unaccounted for. | 我知道虽然只是一小时 但没法查清 |
[29:34] | And so is where and how she got this damn thing. | 因此就更没法查出她在哪和如何染上的病毒 |
[29:37] | Well, this is where it all started, right here, at least for us, | 这里是整个事情开始的地方 至少对咱们俩 |
[29:41] | with those two. | 和那两个而言 |
[29:46] | You know, he kept saying that he’d seen Dani somewhere before. | 你知道的 他一直说他见过Dani |
[29:49] | And at first, I thought it was just some tired old pickup line, | 一开始我以为不过是俗套的搭讪话 |
[29:52] | but what if it wasn’t? They both have this disease, | 但如果不是呢? 他们俩都染上了这种病 |
[29:54] | they’re both outliers, they met somewhere before, | 他们都是边缘人 他们见过面 |
[29:56] | and she has an hour missing in her timeline. | 她还有一小时不知所踪 |
[30:01] | Not in Trevino’s timeline. | 跟Trevino的记录对不上 |
[30:03] | The FBI double-checked it and reconfirmed it down to the millisecond. | FBI已经核实到了毫秒 |
[30:06] | It’s right there in his file. | 就在他的档案里 |
[30:16] | 2:30 to 3:00, he was on the number 24 crosstown bus. | 从2:30到3:00 他在24路城际公车上 |
[30:22] | A bus… | 一辆公车 |
[30:23] | a high-volume place with only one or two exits | 大体积且只有一两个出口 |
[30:26] | where people have to touch the same thing. | 人们还会触摸相同的东西 |
[30:27] | Didn’t Dani drive a car? It was in the shop all last week. | – Dani不是有辆车吗 – 它上周一直在商店里 |
[30:29] | This whole time, I’ve been looking at where she went, not how she got there. | 我一直在想她去了哪 而不是她如何去 |
[30:33] | She took the damn bus. | 她上了那该死的汽车 |
[30:39] | So what are we looking at? Security footage from the number 24 bus. | – 我们现在在看什么呢 – 24路公车的监控录像 |
[30:47] | That’s one of our outliers. | 那是其中一个边缘人 |
[30:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:51] | There’s Dani. | 那是Dani |
[30:57] | Marcel Trevino. | |
[30:59] | I count eight out of our ten outliers. | 我看到10个边缘人中的8个 |
[31:02] | They all touched the railing. Yeah. | – 他们都摸了扶栏 – 没错 |
[31:07] | The question is, who touched it first? I gotta go all the way back for that… | – 问题是 谁最先摸了它 – 我得往回倒 |
[31:11] | to the first passenger of the day. | 直到那天的第一个乘客 |
[31:38] | His name is Jacob Mount. | 他的名字是Jacob Mount |
[31:41] | He’s got a bachelor’s in biochemistry from state. | 他拥有生物化学学士学位 |
[31:45] | He was working on his degree in population study at Oxford | 曾在牛津做过人口研究 |
[31:47] | when he dropped off the grid for eight months. | 之后他消失了8个月 |
[31:49] | Suddenly, he’s back, applying for menial jobs at the W.H.O., | 他后来又突然回来 曾向世界卫生组织 |
[31:54] | the Penn Public Health Laboratory, the C.D.C. | 宾州公共卫生实验室和疾控中心申请谋职 |
[31:56] | Hey, don’t look at me. We didn’t hire this assclown. | 别看我 我们可没雇这混球 |
[31:58] | Well, the W.H.O. did, as an intern in one of their facilities in upstate Pennsylvania, | 世界卫生组织雇了 让他在宾州北部的一个研究所里实习 |
[32:03] | the one that stores level 4 biohazardous viral strains, | 就是那个存着4级生化危险病毒株 |
[32:07] | including our friends Ebola and Marburg. | 包括埃博拉和马尔堡病毒的研究所 |
[32:10] | He was fired six months ago evicted from his apartment three months ago, | 他6个月前被解雇 3个月前从公寓里被赶出来 |
[32:15] | current address… unknown. | 现在的住址还不能确定 |
[32:17] | So here’s what we know, ladies and gents… | 女士们先生们 我们知道的有 |
[32:20] | who he is, where he’s been, | 他是谁 他去过哪 |
[32:24] | what he’s spreading, | 他所传播的 |
[32:25] | and how he’s spreading it. | 和他是如何传播的 |
[32:28] | Here’s what we don’t know… | 我们不知道的是 |
[32:29] | where the hell he is now and what the hell he’s gonna do next. | 你现在在哪 他还会做什么 |
[32:34] | As local law enforcement remain mum about the progress of the investigation, | 由于当地执法机关对调查情况仍三缄其口 |
[32:37] | the average Philadelphian we talked to reels from shock to fear to anger to sorrow, | 受采访的费城平民已从震惊 变为恐惧 愤怒和哀愁 |
[32:43] | but all of them want to know, | 所有人都想知道 |
[32:45] | who is John Q. Plague… | 谁是John Q. Plague |
[32:47] | and where is he now? | 还有他在哪 |
[33:06] | A bank, a coffee shop, church, | 银行 咖啡店 教堂 |
[33:10] | gas station, and now a bus. | 加油站 现在是公车 |
[33:13] | Seven clusters, seven very different targets, | 7个聚集地 7个完全不同的目标 |
[33:16] | and Mount hasn’t retraced his steps once. | Mount还从未在同一个地方出现两次 |
[33:20] | The question is, what’s the next target? | 问题是 下一个目标是什么 |
[33:23] | Spin me some scenarios. | 给我点建议 |
[33:27] | Excuse me. Hello! | 静一静 别闹了 |
[33:30] | Actually, there are eight or nine clusters. | 事实上 共有8到9个聚集地 |
[33:34] | Eight or nine? What are you counting I’m not, Dr. Hunt? | 8到9个? 我漏了什么吗 Hunt医生 |
[33:36] | The two remaining outliers who were not on the bus… | 剩下的两个聚集地不在公车上 |
[33:40] | Viola Marks and Thomas Highchurch. Uh, they have nothing in common. | – Viola Marks和Thomas Highchurch – 他们没有共同点 |
[33:43] | Uh, yes, they do. Cimex lectularius. | 不 他们有 床虱 |
[33:47] | Excuse me? Bed bug bites. | – 什么 – 被床上的臭虫咬过 |
[33:49] | Uh, we’ve been looking for commonalities among all the outliers, | 我们再找所有边缘人中的共同点 |
[33:52] | and there were none among all ten, but those two both had bed bug bites. | 这十人没有共同点 但这两人都被床虱咬过 |
[33:56] | Now they didn’t get Marburg from those bites, but they did have them. | 他们不是因为被咬才感染上马尔堡 但他们确实感染了 |
[33:59] | There was an infestation of bed bugs at the Bingham Hotel last week. | 宾厄姆旅馆上周有一场床虱灾 |
[34:04] | Maybe our two outliers stayed there. Maybe our killer did, too. | – 也许我们的两个边缘人去过那儿 – 说不定我们的杀手也去过 |
[34:08] | Let’s go. | 行动起来吧 |
[34:12] | Dunlop. | |
[34:13] | You’re with us. | 你跟我们走 |
[34:18] | FBI! | |
[34:24] | Nobody here. | 这没人 |
[34:25] | – Damn it! – Clear. | – 该死 – 安全 |
[34:27] | Bathroom’s clear. Look, the desk clerk said he was sick when he checked in. | – 浴室没人 – 听着 前台职员说他入住时已经病了 |
[34:31] | He’s even sicker now. He doesn’t have much time left. He couldn’t have gone far. | 他现在病得更重 他撑不了多久 走不远的 |
[34:35] | Well, if he’s going out soon, he’s going out big. | 如果他要干 就肯定干大的 |
[34:37] | But where? | 但是在哪呢 |
[34:45] | DI********* | (德克兰街小学) |
[34:47] | He’s gonna hit the school. You guys, with me! | 是学校 伙计们 跟我走 |
[34:53] | No, guys, wait, wait, wait. The elementary school doesn’t make any sense. | 不 等等 学校说不通 |
[34:56] | That place has way too many entrances and exits. It’s not his M.O. | 那地方有太多出入口 这不符合他的作案风格 |
[35:00] | Then he’s not going there. | 他就不会去那的 |
[35:02] | But he doesn’t have much time, right? | 但他没多少时间了 不是吗 |
[35:04] | Okay, so… | 没错 |
[35:06] | where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[35:08] | What does he need in order to feed? | 他需要什么条件才会行动 |
[35:10] | One or two entrances, one touchstone, maximum exposure. | 一两个入口 一个扶手 暴露最大化 |
[35:16] | The only one that fits… the subway. | 唯一符合条件的 是地铁 |
[35:45] | Jacob Mount! | |
[35:47] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[35:51] | Ironic, | 真讽刺 |
[35:53] | ’cause nothing ever truly freezes… | 因为没有什么会真正不动 |
[35:56] | Get out of here! …even when frozen. | – 离开这 – 即使是停住不动的时候 |
[35:59] | Life and death march on. | 生与死不会停止交替 |
[36:02] | Go ahead. Shoot. | 来啊 开枪 |
[36:06] | Help me splatter my blood over all these people. | 帮我把血尽情挥洒在这群人身上吧 |
[36:10] | Help me | 帮帮我 |
[36:12] | cull this herd. I said freeze. | – 屠了这些猎物 – 我说过别动 |
[36:15] | Shoot. | Shoot. 开枪 开枪 |
[36:17] | We figured you’d plan something like this. | 我们知道你有这样的计划 |
[36:20] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[36:50] | Nice working with you. | 很高兴和你一起工作 |
[36:51] | Hopefully the next time, things will go more smoothly. No next time. I just got fired. | – 希望下一次事情会更顺利 – 没下次了 我刚被解雇了 |
[36:56] | What? Why? | 什么 为啥 |
[36:57] | I’ll admit, your charm is a bit limited, but you did just track down a deadly virus. | 我得承认尽管你没什么魅力 但你刚发现了一个致命病毒 |
[37:02] | Yeah, and I… | 话是这么说 |
[37:03] | stole a vaccine and killed a man with it. | 但我偷了疫苗还杀了人 |
[37:06] | Who was going to die anyway. | 一个救不活的人 |
[37:08] | Just because Trevino gave his verbal consent to be a test subject | 即便Trevino答应成为实验对象 |
[37:12] | doesn’t change the fact that it was an untested vaccine that killed him. | 也改变不了被未经测试的疫苗杀死的事实 |
[37:16] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[37:20] | I don’t think it did. | 我不认为是疫苗的问题 |
[37:22] | Come with me. Now. | 跟我来 现在 |
[37:25] | Something about Trevino’s liver hasn’t set right with me. | Trevino的肝脏有个问题我一直不明白 |
[37:29] | Look, see. Focal liver cell necrosis. | 看 肝细胞坏死 |
[37:31] | He had frickin’ Marburg, Megan. The Marburg virus and necrotic liver cells go together. | 又染上了马尔堡 Megan 病毒当然会导致肝细胞坏死 |
[37:35] | But what if the Marburg was masking liver damage that was already present? | 但如果马尔堡只是破坏已损害的肝脏呢 |
[37:39] | Remember one of the drugs he was taking… antabuse… used to treat severe alcoholism? | 记得他当时正服用一种药安塔布司 来治疗酗酒? |
[37:43] | This guy shouldn’t have been anywhere near alcohol, but look at his tox screen. | 这家伙体内本不该有酒精 但看看毒检报告 |
[37:47] | His blood alcohol was .2. He was intoxicated. | 他血液的酒精含量达到了0.2 他根本是伶仃大醉 |
[37:50] | Somebody gave him a drink in the last 24 hours, | 有人在过去的24小时给他灌了酒 |
[37:52] | and his liver was so damaged, he couldn’t detoxify it. | 他的肝脏太过脆弱 根本无法承受 |
[37:55] | So your theory is that a guy who was exposed to the deadliest virus on the planet | 你的理论是一个接触过 这星球上最致命病毒 |
[38:00] | and shot with an experimental medication | 且被注射过还处在试验阶段药品的人 |
[38:02] | actually died from a drink? Yes. | – 实际上是死于酗酒? – 是的 |
[38:05] | Your vaccine could still work. | 你的疫苗可能并没问题 |
[38:44] | Welcome back, darling. | 欢迎回来 宝贝 |
[39:39] | Mrs. Alvarez, I… | Alvarez太太 我… |
[39:42] | I’m Peter… | 我是Peter |
[39:46] | Dani’s friend. | Dani的朋友 |
[39:55] | Dani told me all about you. | Dani告诉了我你的事 |
[40:25] | Hey. You’re looking a lot better. | 嘿 你看起来好多了 |
[40:29] | Thank you, Dr. Stafford. | 谢谢你 Stafford医生 |
[40:33] | Hey, Dr. Stafford. | 嘿 Stafford医生 |
[40:35] | Or Charlie? What do I call you after you saved my life? | 还是Charlie? 在你救我一命后我该怎样称呼你呢 |
[40:39] | Call me Staff. | 叫我Staff |
[40:41] | Like the infection? | 就像那传染病一样? |
[40:43] | But cuter. | 但可爱得多 |
[40:46] | Megan told me you got fired ’cause of what you did for us. | Megan告诉了我你为了我们而被解雇了 |
[40:49] | I’m actually sad about losing my lab. | 我其实是因没了实验室而难过 |
[40:52] | It took me ten years to get the decor just right. | 我花了十年才把它建成现在那样 |
[40:55] | Well, I doubt you’ll be unemployed for long, but… | 虽然我知道你不会失业很久 |
[40:59] | I do have a subbasement at the M.E.O. going unused. | 但我在法医办有一处废弃的地下室 |
[41:03] | Are you propositioning me? | 你是在给我提供工作吗 |
[41:05] | Just temporarily, till your next job comes. | 仅仅是暂时性的 直到你找到工作 |
[41:09] | The space is available and maybe | 那地方很宽敞 |
[41:11] | we get some free lab work on the side? | 也许我们可以在那做免费实验? |
[41:15] | Well, you may regret that offer. | 你可能会后悔这个提议 |
[41:17] | It’s, uh, it’s said that I don’t play well with others. | 人们说我不太好相处 |
[41:21] | Have you met Megan Hunt? | 你见过Megan Hunt吗 |
[41:28] | A city mourns. | 不经历风雨 |
[41:30] | A city heals. | 怎见得彩虹 |
[41:32] | Our home, brave Philadelphia, survives. | 我们的家 勇敢的费城 活了下来 |
[41:35] | We at Channel 4 would like to thank the heroic members of law enforcement, | 这里是频道4 我们要感谢执法机关 |
[41:39] | the FBI, and the C.D.C. for all of their hard work… | FBI 疾控中心的同志们和他们辛勤的汗水 |
[41:41] | Hey, they didn’t even mention you, mom. How lame. | 嘿 他们根本没提到你 妈妈 真差劲 |
[41:44] | I had a lot of help, honey. I’m not a superhero. | 有很多人帮助我 宝贝 我不是一个人在战斗 |
[41:49] | Aidan called you, like, a million times. | Aidan一直不停地打电话给你 |
[41:51] | He did? What did you tell him? | 是吗 你跟他说什么了吗 |
[41:53] | That you were out saving the city. | 我告他你正在忙着拯救城市 |
[41:55] | Lacey. | |
[41:56] | What? Someone’s gotta sing your praises around here. | 怎么了 做了好事要敢于留名 |
[41:59] | Good girl. What did he say? | 好孩子 他说什么了吗? |
[42:02] | He said of course you were saving the city and just to call him back when you were done. | 他说那还用说 只不过你完事了要打给他 |