Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I’m Sheila Temple, and welcome to the “Temple of Justice.” 我是Sheila Temple 欢迎收看Temple of Justice
[00:06] Hillary Stone was released from prison today… Hillary Stone今天从狱中释放
[00:09] Get back. Get back. after she was acquitted by judge Joan Hunt… Joan Hunt法官宣布她无罪释放
[00:12] Move! Move! of the brutal and senseless murder of her own 5-year-old son Simon. 她被指残忍而无情地杀害 自己五岁大的儿子Simon
[00:17] And today, she’s a free woman. 而今天 她恢复了自由之身
[00:19] Free to kill again. 又可继续杀人了
[00:21] You guys need to back up off the car! Stay tuned. 马上回来
[01:01] Are you trying to create a circus atmosphere? 我们是在搭建马戏篷吗?
[01:03] Rain is still in the forecast. 天气预报说还是会下雨
[01:05] And it will preserve the scene if the skies open up. 即使在下雨 现场是不会遭到破坏
[01:08] Where’s your better half? 你的好搭档去哪了?
[01:09] Sam’s in Harrisburg at a wedding. Sam去哈里斯堡参加婚礼了
[01:12] It’s really too bad. 真遗憾
[01:13] You know how much she loves the big top. 她对马戏可喜欢了
[01:16] Rain stopped at 2:00 A.M. 下午两点钟雨停了
[01:17] Jogger cutting through the site found the body at, uh… 有人慢跑锻炼 路径工地
[01:20] 7:30. 在7:30发现尸体
[01:23] And how did you know that? 你是怎么知道的?
[01:25] The sun has been up long enough to cake the dirt, 太阳放晴后 泥土都干了
[01:27] but the work shift hadn’t started yet. 而这里又没有开始动工
[01:30] That puts discovery at about an hour after sunrise. 如此便可判断是在日出后一个小时发现的
[01:33] Got blood on the backhoe. 反铲挖土机上留有血迹
[01:35] So the victim probably hit their head on it and then fell in the hole that it dug the day before. 受害人也许是一头撞上 然后跌入了之前挖好的洞里
[01:39] All right. Let’s dig him up. 好吧 把他挖出来吧
[01:41] We don’t dig, detective. 警探 我们不是用挖的
[01:44] We excavate. 我们要小心去土
[01:56] Oh, God. 哦 天哪
[01:59] That’s Hillary Stone. 是Hillary Stone
[02:00] I don’t think anybody’s gonna want to solve this murder. 我估计没人会想碰这案子
[02:02] May I remind you, she was acquitted? 提醒一下 她是被判无罪
[02:04] That doesn’t make her innocent. 这并不说明她是清白的
[02:07] People saw her on that bridge, they saw her drop the sack into the river. 有人看到她在桥上 把一个袋子扔进了河里
[02:10] Come on. You know she did it. 得了吧 她肯定杀了人
[02:11] All I know is, someone did this. 我只知道 这是一起他杀案件
[02:13] That’s my only concern. 这是我唯一的顾虑
[02:21] I’m Sheila Temple from “Temple of Justice.” 我是Temple of Justice的Sheila Temple
[02:24] In a shocking turn, Hillary Stone, 突发事件 Hillary Stone
[02:26] who yesterday was a free woman, is now a dead woman. 昨日的自由之身 现已是死亡之躯了
[02:30] We are here at the construction site where the body is now being uncovered. 我们现在在工地 这里正是埋尸之处
[02:34] And our chief medical examiner has just arrived on the scene. 我们的法医主任已经到达了现场
[02:38] Dr. Murphy, Dr. Murphy, Murphy医生 Murphy医生
[02:40] – care to comment? – No. – 能说两句吗? – 无可奉告
[02:41] Not even about your choice of medical examiner? 能不能说一下这次的验尸官是谁?
[02:44] Dr. Hunt is the best our office has. Hunt医生是我们最好的医生
[02:45] Isn’t that the same thing that the mayor said about her mother… 这话不是和市长称赞她母亲
[02:47] Judge Joan Hunt? 法官Joan Hunt的话一样吗?
[02:52] This is gonna be gold. This is gonna be gold. 这里面有文章
[02:57] Oh, and here come the news choppers. 噢 新闻直升机来了
[03:00] Choppers and an accused murderer under the big top… 直升机 一个遭指控的杀人犯 这么轰动的场面
[03:02] still think this isn’t a circus? 难道这不是马戏吗?
[03:05] I’ve got lesions at the frontotemporal region. 额颞区有伤
[03:07] So C.O.D. could be subdural hematoma. 所以致死原因可能是硬脑膜下血肿
[03:09] There’s also patterned bruising around the neck, 脖子周围是印痕状瘀伤
[03:11] which raises the possibility of strangulation. 有勒死的可能性
[03:15] 1.5 million. 一千五百万
[03:17] What? 什么?
[03:18] That’s the population of our fair city. 这是我们这个城市的人口数
[03:20] That’s how many suspects we’ve got. 也就是嫌疑人的数量
[03:24] We are now standing outside the offices of the Philadelphia Medical Examiner. 我们现在位于费城法医办公楼的门口
[03:29] And guess who’s been tasked to examine the body. 猜猜是谁负责尸检
[03:31] Why, none other than Judge Joan Hunt’s daughter… 她不是别人 正是Joan Hunt法官的女儿
[03:33] Megan Hunt.
[03:35] Conspiracy, conflict of interest, maybe a little bit of both? 是阴谋 利益争斗 亦或是两者都有?
[03:39] Stay tuned. 别走开 马上回来
[03:44] Ugh! Are you crazy? 呃 你疯了吗?
[03:46] You could’ve broken my nose. 都要打断我鼻子了
[03:48] And if I was carrying evidence or pushing a body, you coulda just broken a case. 如果我带有证据或是推着尸体 你就会毁了一个案子
[03:51] Actually, I just did. 事实上 我正好有一个证据
[03:53] That old woman that you posted… Doris Roth. 还记得你提过的那个老妇人 Doris Roth
[03:56] She died from complications of Crohn’s. 她死于克罗恩氏并发症
[03:57] Great. Let me see it. 很好 让我瞧瞧
[04:00] Ethan, this ain’t my report. Ethan 这不是我要的报告
[04:01] This is the “Temple of Justice” web site. 这是Temple of Justice的网站
[04:03] Well, I like to stay informed. 我喜欢时刻关注资讯
[04:04] If following Sheila Temple means you informed, I don’t want to know nothin’ about nothin’. 如果关注Sheila Temple就等于关注资讯的话 我才不稀罕自己变得更加无知呢
[04:08] You should bone up on this case, because it’s about to become our nightmare. 你还是恶补一下这个案子吧 弄不好会成为我们的恶梦
[04:13] Oh, you see. I got this. 看吧 我说什么来着
[04:15] Hey, boys, Dr. Ethan Gross. 嘿 伙计们 我是Ethan Gross医生
[04:16] – How you doing? – Hell no. – 你们好 – 别过来
[04:17] – Let’s go… – You can back your ass right back in that elevator. – 我们上… – 转身回到电梯里面去
[04:20] Oh, come on, guys. Just a couple of questions. 哦 伙计们 就问一点问题
[04:21] – Unh-unh. I got a couple of answers. – Just a couple of questions. – 嗯 我只有一点回答 – 就一点问题
[04:23] – I’d love to. I just… – Say it walking. – 我愿意回答 我只是… – 回去
[04:24] – Dr. Ethan Gross. – Move. – Ethan Gross医生 – 走
[04:25] – Fine, fine. – I’m sorry. – 好的 好的 – 抱歉
[04:26] Move. 走
[04:29] You know, you’re a real people person. 知道吗 你善于和人打交道
[04:31] It’s your gift. 这是你的才能
[04:33] You might want to hold on to this. 你拿着这个吧
[04:35] This case is gonna suck you in. 这案子够你受的
[04:39] Hillary Stone.
[04:41] Chalk this up to a problem that solved itself. 记录这一切 待它自行解决
[04:45] What does that sign say? 那上面说什么?
[04:48] “This is where I get a lecture” “from Dr. Megan Hunt.” HIC LOCUS EST UBI MORS GAUDET SUCCURRERE TITEA “Megan Hunt说教课堂” (莫语 莫笑 于此 死者欣然教化众生)
[04:52] The… oh, I’m sorry. That’s… it’s… 哦…抱歉…意思是
[04:54] “this is where death rejoices to teach the living.” “于此 死者欣然教化众生”
[04:57] It is never a place where the living disparage the dead, 在这里 死者永远不会遭到歧视
[05:01] so keep your opinions to yourself and focus on the facts. 收起你的高见 把注意力放在事实上
[05:04] Both translations seem to work. 两个解释好像都说得通
[05:05] Don’t encourage him. 别帮他
[05:09] Now… Yeah. – 马上 – 好的
[05:10] – Dr. Gross. – Mm-hmm. – Gross医生 – 嗯
[05:14] Okay. 好的
[05:15] Light, patterned abrasions on the right side of her face, cheek and orbit. 右边脸颊 眼眶有轻微的 印痕状擦伤
[05:19] Which means the killer might have worn gloves when he hit her. 意味着凶手在攻击她时是戴着手套的
[05:22] A theory supported by the indistinct hand impressions on her neck. 这点可以在她脖子上淡淡的手印看出
[05:28] Contusions on the posterior lower back, 之后在背部下部有挫伤
[05:32] bilaterally, and… 同时
[05:34] she has a 6-inch laceration on her left calf. 在左边小腿肚有一道六英尺长的裂口
[05:39] Looks like there’s trace. 好像有痕迹证据
[05:39] Get a sample and take it to the lab. 取样 拿去实验室化验
[05:41] And get them to process a sexual assault kit. 同时拿去做性侵犯化验
[05:44] We have a tear. 这里有撕裂的迹象
[05:45] Beaten down and possibly raped. 殴打并有可能实施了强奸
[05:48] Somebody really had their way with her. 有人对她有性趣
[05:49] You don’t know the half of it. 这才是冰山一角
[06:00] She had dirt underneath her eyelids. So? 眼皮底下有污泥 所以呢
[06:02] So that means she was blinking. 这意味着她眨了眼睛
[06:05] Hillary Stone
[06:07] was buried alive. 是被活埋的
[06:19] The world’s waiting on your determination. 全天下的人都在等你的尸检报告
[06:21] Oh, great. You know how much I love publicity. 噢 太好了 我真是爱死媒体了
[06:24] Want me to take it? 要我接手吗?
[06:26] Additional findings support the theory 之后的一些发现证明了
[06:29] that Hillary was beaten and then buried alive. Hillary是被击倒而后活埋的
[06:32] The only thing she doesn’t have are defensive wounds. 她唯一没有的就是反抗的迹象
[06:36] It just freaks me out that this hand ended a 5 year old’s life. 真不敢相信 这双手结束了一条五岁孩子的生命
[06:39] Alright, Dr. Gross, since you are so fascinated by this case, 好吧 Gross医生 既然你对这个案子那么感兴趣
[06:43] I would like you to section all of the organs and then write up the autopsy report. 我希望你能为所有器官做切片 并完成尸检报告
[06:47] Get to know Hillary better. 这样就能更了解Hillary了
[06:48] – Trust me. I know her. – No, you do not. – 相信我 我挺了解她的 – 不 你不了解
[06:49] You only know what’s been said about her. 你只知道关于她的传闻
[06:51] This is Hillary. 这才是真正的Hillary
[06:53] All right. Can we release cause of death? 好吧 能说说死因吗?
[06:54] My preliminary determination is asphyxiation 我初步估计是窒息而死
[06:58] contributed by agonal aspiration of gastric contents and dirt. 依据是胃内容物的痛苦抽吸以及污泥
[07:02] Isn’t Bud supposed to be present for this? Bud不是应该到场吗?
[07:03] Yeah, he’s heading downstairs. Hillary’s mother’s here. 他下楼了 Hillary的母亲来了
[07:09] Ruth Stone has just arrived to identify the body of her dead daughter. Ruth Stone前来认尸
[07:12] Philly P.D. 费城警察
[07:15] Make a path! 都给我让开
[07:18] I’m not gonna say it twice! 我不会说第二遍
[07:23] You all right? 没事吧?
[07:24] They slashed my tires, cracked my windshield, egged my house. 他们划破我的轮胎 打碎我的挡风玻璃 冲我家扔鸡蛋
[07:28] Lord knows what they’re gonna do to me. 天知道他们打算对我做什么
[07:29] Well, they’ll have to go through me. 他们都得过我这关
[07:30] – Mrs. Stone. – Come on. – Stone太太 – 来吧
[07:32] Mrs. Stone, are you finally ready to break your silence? Stone太太 你还不打算开金口吗?
[07:36] Please don’t. 请别这样
[07:37] Well, what are you feeling right now, Mrs. Stone, grief or relief? 你现在感觉怎么样 Stone太太 是悲痛还是得以宽慰?
[07:46] We are so sorry for your loss, Mrs. Stone. 请节哀 Stone太太
[07:52] May I see her? 我能见见她吗?
[07:53] No. I’m… I’m afraid that’s not possible while the case is ongoing, but soon. 恐怕不行 案子仍在调查 但很快就可以了
[07:58] Do you have any idea where your daughter may have gone 你知道你女儿昨天早上被释放后
[08:01] after her release yesterday morning? 去了哪里吗?
[08:03] We were supposed to get together… 我们本该在一起
[08:06] uh, on the weekend. 呃 在周末
[08:09] We hoped that the hubbub would’ve died down. 我们希望事件能得以平息
[08:15] Hil had a hard life. Hil的生活艰难
[08:18] She was always a little bit wild 她过去是有一点性子是有点野
[08:20] but sweet and joyous. 但她很可爱 乐观
[08:26] Then she… entered high school and she met Craig. 然后她…进了大学 遇见了Craig
[08:30] He got her pregnant and led her down the wrong path. 那个男人让她怀了孕 走上了岔路
[08:35] I’m sure that you did the very best you could. 我相信你尽力了
[08:38] But sometimes, holding them close creates more of a distance. 但是有时让他们在一起 反而使他们之间产生了隔阂
[08:43] I thought when my beautiful grandson Simon was born, 我本以为当我漂亮的孙子诞生以后
[08:45] maybe that would’ve grounded her. 能对她有所约束
[08:49] Now they’re both gone. 现在他们都离我而去
[09:02] What’s she doing here? 她在那里干什么?
[09:07] Uh, that is my mother. 那是我母亲
[09:15] Your mother must be very proud to have such an accomplished daughter. 你母亲一定会为如此出色的女儿 而感到自豪
[09:21] Please know that I care about justice for Hillary just as much as she did. 我和她一样都知道 公平对Hillary意味着什么
[09:25] If you’ll excuse me? 失陪一下
[09:32] Have you read the paper today? 你读过今天的报纸吗?
[09:34] I’ve had enough of the media, thank you. 我已经受够了那些新闻了 谢谢
[09:37] Well, they wrote an op-ed about me, 他们用了一整个专栏来写我
[09:38] and it is not flattering. 说的可不是好话
[09:40] Mother, everybody knows you handled that case impeccably. 妈妈 所有人都知道 你完美地解决了这个案子
[09:42] Well, as usual, you’ve missed the point. 好吧 你又一如既往地错过了重点
[09:44] I came here to forbid you to talk to the press, 我来是要阻止你同媒体交流
[09:46] either on your behalf or to defend me. 或是为我辩护
[09:49] My election is tomorrow, and this case is poison. 我明天就要参选了 这个案子会坏大事的
[09:51] Oh, my God. Just write a rebuttal. 噢 老天 效果恰恰相反
[09:53] Get ahead of it. 别去想这么多
[09:54] That’s exactly why I’m here, because you think that’s a good idea. 这就是我来这里的原因 因为你会觉得这是个好主意
[09:58] No talking, no press. 不做交流 不见媒体
[10:01] Okay? 可以吗?
[10:01] Got it. 懂了
[10:04] Always a pleasure, Joan. 愿意为您效劳 Joan
[10:07] Judge Joan’s bungling of the case Joan法官草草了事
[10:10] left Hillary a free woman. 给了Hillary一个自由身
[10:13] Well, citizens of Philadelphia, 费城的公民们
[10:15] let’s give her a little brotherly payback. 是该对她还以颜色了
[10:18] – Her reelection’s up… – Your mom’s taking a bath. – 她的选举… – 你妈妈要遭遇滑铁卢了
[10:20] I’m sure her opponent’s thrilled. 我敢肯定她对手要乐死了
[10:21] She doesn’t have one. 她可没有对手
[10:24] It is a yea or nay vote whether to reconfirm her for another ten years. 要不选她上任 要不再等十年 真是个纠结的选择
[10:29] So she could lose to nobody? 所以她不可能输给任何人?
[10:33] Isn’t there something you should be doing? 你是不是应该有活干?
[10:34] Oh, finished sectioning. 噢 切片检查已经做完了
[10:35] Uh, the organs are bagged and back in the body. 器官已经归于原位了
[10:38] I’m just waiting for the lab to e-mail me the, uh, sexual assault results. 我现在在等实验室的电邮 通知我性侵犯的实验结果
[10:41] In the break room? 在休息室等?
[10:43] Welcome to generation “I.” 欢迎来到互联网时代
[10:45] I mean, here I am, out of the office, still connected. 我是说 办公室外 我依然在工作
[10:49] Why does everybody keep doing that? 为什么每个人都这么做?
[10:53] Oh, look, you got them five minutes ago. 噢 五分钟前你就收到邮件了
[10:55] And they are positive. What the hell, Ethan? 结果呈阳性 你都干了点啥Ethan?
[10:58] I’m s… s… I’m sorry. 我…我很抱歉
[11:00] No, you’re not. 不 你并不抱歉
[11:01] Okay, well, maybe I’m not. 好吧 也许我并不抱歉
[11:04] Excuse me ? ??? 你说什么
[11:07] Hillary Stone killed her little boy. Hillary Stone亲手杀了她儿子
[11:10] She then put him in a sack and dumped him in the river. 又把尸体塞进麻布袋扔到了河里
[11:13] Now I know I’m not supposed to let my personal feelings seep in, 我知道不应该带私人情绪进来
[11:16] but… it took a year 但…他们用了一年时间
[11:18] for them to try to get justice for Simon, 来给Simon讨回公道
[11:21] and then it didn’t happen. 结果还是没成功
[11:23] So what’s another five minutes? 现在多等五分钟又能怎样?
[11:26] – You may feel that way, but get over it. – Why? – 你可以那么想 但最好赶快停止 – 怎么了?
[11:29] Because we don’t pay you to waste my time. 因为我不是花钱雇你来浪费我时间的
[11:31] – So I’ll call Bud. – No, you will not. – 那我打给Bud – 不用了
[11:34] I’ll do it. 我自己打
[11:41] I got Hillary’s tox results. 我拿到Hillary的毒性检测了
[11:43] I dug around into her personal history. 还去了解了下她的个人经历
[11:45] Do you know, when she was 7, 你知道吗 她7岁的时候
[11:47] the police found her next to her mother’s unconscious body? 警方在她昏迷的妈妈身边发现的她
[11:50] Her father’s fists were so swollen, 她爸爸的手肿得厉害
[11:51] he couldn’t turn the knob to let the cops in. 转个把手让警察进门都困难
[11:54] Abuse does terrible things to people. 家暴害人不浅呀
[11:56] Yeah, and 99% of them channel their damage in other ways. 99%的人会用其他方法转移受到的伤害
[11:59] But they’re still damaged, Kate, which is probably why 但伤害已经造成了 Kate 可能正是这样
[12:02] we found booze and Diazepam in her system. 她体内才会有酒精和地西泮(安定)成分
[12:05] That explains why she didn’t fight back. 所以她才没有反抗
[12:07] This whole case just breaks my heart. 这整个案子真让我揪心啊
[12:11] Listen, Kojak. 你听着 Kojak
[12:13] I done it to that wraith. 那女的是我杀的
[12:14] First of all, my name is detective Morris. 第一 我是警探 叫Morris
[12:16] And second of all, no, you didn’t. 第二 不是你做的
[12:18] Thank you. Thank you very much. 谢谢 我发自肺腑地感谢你
[12:22] I took that bitch down. 那个婊子是我干掉的
[12:23] I don’t know why you ain’t listening to me. 你为什么就是不相信我说的呢
[12:25] Maybe because most killers don’t voluntarily confess, you know? 大概是因为凶手一般不会主动坦白吧
[12:28] Well, it’s my conscience. It’s killing me. 其实是因为我一直受到良心的谴责
[12:30] Detective Morris… Morris警探…
[12:31] Oh, no, no. You got this one. 不不 你还是自己搞定吧
[12:35] Every nut job in the city wants credit for offing Hillary. 这里所有人都发了疯似地 想认下杀Hillary这罪
[12:38] Yeah, except for the actual killer. 是啊 除了真正的凶手
[12:40] Yeah. 是啊
[12:40] Sexual assault results came back positive on Craig Bena. 有关性侵犯的结果指向了Craig Bena
[12:44] Ooh, the ex. Uh, I’ll rustle up an address. 噢 她的前夫 我去把地址找出来
[12:46] Sadly, I saw a minute of “Temple of Justice” last night. 我昨晚看了会”Temple of Justice”
[12:49] He’s on her show today. 他上那个节目了
[12:52] Please, help me find the killer. 拜托了 请帮我找出凶手
[12:57] They’re my family. 他们是我的家人
[12:59] And they’ve been taken away from me. 凶手把他们从我身边带走
[13:01] And the killer is still out there. 却依然逍遥法外
[13:04] What if the same person got both of them? 如果杀他们的是同一个人
[13:08] What if I’m next? 他下一个目标是我 该怎么办呢?
[13:09] – Just wait right there. – Thank you. someone has to do something. – 请在这稍等 – 必须有人做点什么
[13:13] So please… 所以 拜托了…
[13:16] please… 拜托…
[13:17] if you know anything… 如果你了解到什么…
[13:21] Uh, Craig, here you go. Craig 给 纸巾
[13:25] You accused the media of vilifying you, 你指责媒体诽谤你
[13:30] yet, here you are on my show, 却又来到我的节目
[13:32] begging for sympathy over Hillary’s death. 为Hillary被杀博取同情
[13:37] You invited me. 是你请我来的
[13:38] Oh, apples and oranges, Craig. 真是风马牛不相及啊 Craig
[13:40] Who accepted the offer, huh? 也不知道是谁接受的邀请?
[13:43] Well, let’s ask the pros. 我们还是请教下专业人士吧
[13:44] Randy, can I have the mic? Randy 我的麦呢
[13:48] Thank you. Here is a man some of you may remember 谢谢 这位男士可能有人还记得
[13:50] as gallantly protecting Hillary’s mother this morning, 就是他 今早英勇保护Hillary母亲
[13:54] one of Philadelphia’s finest. 费城最好的警探之一
[13:56] And then we have Dr. Megan Hunt, 还有 Megan Hunt医生
[14:00] daughter of the judge who helped create this mess in the first place. 她母亲 就是那位造成今天混乱局面的法官
[14:05] What have you to say for yourself? 你有什么要为自己说的吗?
[14:08] You missed a spot. 这块红斑你没遮掉
[14:11] Every bit as charming as her mother. 风采不输其母啊
[14:14] We’ll be right back. 稍后回来
[14:15] – Ronnie, thank you. – And we’re clear. – Ronnie 谢谢 – 收工
[14:17] All right. 好的
[14:18] So… 所以…
[14:20] are you here to finally give me the interview your mother wouldn’t? 你母亲拒绝了那个访谈 你来完成它的?
[14:25] Right. 算是吧
[14:26] Well, whenever you’re ready, you know where to find me. 准备好了的话 随时找我
[14:29] Mm. Under a rock. 消息还不够灵通啊
[14:31] And until then, I think I’ll just get back to my guest. 在那之前 我先跟我的嘉宾继续聊着
[14:34] Actually, uh, this interview is over. 事实上 这个访谈可以结束了
[14:37] What? Why? 怎么了 为什么
[14:39] Because it’s our turn to talk to the killer. 因为到我们要跟凶手谈谈
[14:50] I am impressed. 真服了你
[14:52] Take to the airwaves, profess your innocence, 跑到电视上宣告你的清白
[14:56] throw the guilt out there somewhere, except everybody knows that… 把罪名推给别人 可惜所有人都知道
[15:00] you know that Hillary killed your son. 你很清楚Hillary杀了你儿子
[15:03] That is not true. 不是那样子的
[15:05] Hillary’s mom certainly thinks so, says you’re the reason she went down the wrong path. Hillary的母亲显然是这么认为的 她说是你让她女儿误入歧途
[15:09] Yeah, and she always had it out for me, 没错 她一直对我那么说
[15:11] hated that I actually made her daughter happy. 她就是恨我 恨我让她女儿快乐了
[15:14] Do you think that, uh, 你认为
[15:15] Mrs. Stone knows about yesterday? Stone太太知道昨天的事吗?
[15:17] Because we certainly know you had sex with Hillary. 显然我们是知道的 昨天你跟Hillary发生过关系
[15:20] Care to tell us how that… 不介意告诉我们
[15:21] came to pass, Craig? 那是怎么一回事吧 Craig?
[15:26] The day she got released, 昨天她被释放之后
[15:27] she showed up at my place, 到了我那里
[15:30] had a few drinks, 喝了点酒
[15:31] and then we made love. 然后我们就做爱了
[15:33] Love? 爱?
[15:35] Well, this… 是吗 那这些…
[15:37] doesn’t look… 我怎么看…
[15:38] like love to me. 也不是爱的表现
[15:41] Those marks look like your hands around her neck. 那些痕迹像是你用手在掐她脖子
[15:44] Hil liked it a little rough. Hil喜欢我粗暴一点
[15:45] Buried alive kind of rough? 连活埋都只是粗暴了一点吗?
[15:46] I didn’t kill her. 我没有杀她
[15:48] Afterwards, we both fell asleep. 那之后我们都睡着了
[15:50] When I woke up, she was gone. 我醒来她就不见了
[15:53] Y… you want me to believe 你觉得我会信吗?
[15:55] that she just showed up, 她只是露了个面
[15:57] had her way with you, and then just disappeared? 跟你做了个爱 就走了?
[15:59] Yes. That was life with Hil. 对 我跟Hil就是这样的
[16:02] I know it sounds crazy. 我知道听起来有点疯狂
[16:06] It does. 的确
[16:09] What little I’ve gleaned from your legendary teaching methods, 虽然只从你那学到点皮毛
[16:11] I know that only oxygen deprivation can cause darkened cells like that. 但也知道那么暗的细胞 肯定是因为缺氧
[16:16] Did I teach you that? 是我教的吗?
[16:20] And, yes, the anoxic brain damage certainly supports asphyxiation. 对 而且缺氧性脑损伤显然是因为窒息
[16:24] But you’re looking for bigger answers, aren’t you? 但你找的是更深层次的答案 对吧?
[16:26] Not the cause of death, but the cause of life. 不是怎么死的 而是怎么会那样生活
[16:28] Well, everyone says Hillary was such a monster, 没错 所有人都说Hillary是个怪物
[16:30] that she did all these horrible things without any bit of remorse. 做出那等骇人行径 却丝毫没有悔过之心
[16:34] Even if that is true, 如果事实是那样
[16:35] maybe there’s something identifiable in the brain. 那也许在大脑里能发现点什么
[16:38] Sometimes crazy is just crazy. 有时候疯狂就是疯狂
[16:40] – It’s just in the genes. – I cannot accept that. – 本性而已 – 我不那么觉得
[16:42] I have the result from the trace on Hillary’s leg. Hillary腿部痕迹的化验有结果了
[16:44] It’s a polyepoxide copolymer with a hint of… 是一种环氧化共聚物(人造树脂共聚物)还有点…
[16:48] wait for it… 等我下…
[16:49] triethylenetetramine. 叫三乙烯四胺
[16:51] That’s a resin that’s used as a sealant around the windows on boats. 那是种用在船窗上做密封剂的树脂
[16:54] – Did I teach you that, too? – No, believe it or not, my dad did. – 这也是我教你的? – 不是 我老爸教的 信不信随你
[16:56] Well, get yourself to the marina, skipper, 好吧 船长 那你去码头看看吧
[16:58] because there’s one about a mile from the crime scene. 那距案发现场只有一英里左右
[17:03] S… skipper. 船…船长
[17:05] Go to work. Yes. 去干活
[17:13] And why exactly have I met you here? 我们为什么非得在这里见面?
[17:15] The cut on Hillary’s leg is probably from her being put through a boat window, Hillary腿上的伤很可能是 被从船窗拖出的时候造成的
[17:19] so if we find a broken one, we could possibly find the killer. 所以 如果我们能找到个坏掉的窗户 也就找到了凶手
[17:22] – Okay. – Are you the cop from TV? – 好吧 – 你是电视上那个警察?
[17:23] Oh, yes, ladies, this is him, in the flesh. 是的 美女们 是他 活生生的
[17:25] I told you it was him. 我就说是他吧
[17:27] You totally protected that old lady in her car, 是你保护了那个在车里的老妇人
[17:30] even though she raised that psycho. 虽然她养了那么个精神病
[17:32] Are you looking for the killer? 你们是在寻找凶手吗?
[17:33] Girls, best just let us do our jobs. 姑娘们 让我们好好工作吧
[17:35] – Okay? – Okay. – 可以吗 – 好 好的
[17:37] Tweet you later. 一会就推特上去
[17:41] Bud Morris, you’re a superhero. Bud Morris 你现在可是全民英雄呀
[17:43] Notoriety’s a double-edged sword, my friend. 声名狼藉也是把双刃剑啊 朋友
[17:46] Take that old lady who raised her psycho daughter and grandson 好比那个老妇人 养着个精神病女儿还有外孙
[17:51] and had both of them taken away. 俩人却都被害死了
[17:52] What’s she left with… 她又得到些什么呢?
[17:54] slashed tires, egg on her house? 轮胎被扎 还被扔鸡蛋
[17:56] A mother’s love turns into a public’s hate. 一位母亲的爱反而成了众矢之的
[17:58] Hey. 嘿
[18:06] You think I killed Hillary? 你们认为是我杀了Hillary?
[18:08] You’re a prison guard. 你是名狱警
[18:09] I’d like to give you the benefit of the doubt, 我也不想怀疑你
[18:11] but from where I sit, it looks pretty bad, Ms. Raymond. 但职责所在 你的情况不太妙 Raymond女士
[18:15] Look, we bonded during her trial. 听我说 我们是在她受审期间认识的
[18:17] That girl… she was innocent. 这个女人…她是无辜的
[18:20] So I told her, if she needed a safe haven, 所以我跟她讲 她要是需要个避风港
[18:22] she could find it on my boat. 可以到我的船上来
[18:23] Well, it worked like gangbusters. 是吗 你倒是很热情
[18:26] And then what happened? 然后呢?
[18:28] Two days ago, Hillary shows up. 两天前 Hillary出现了
[18:31] I’m headed off to work. 我正要去工作
[18:32] She’s messed up, definitely drunk. 她状态不很好 应该是喝多了
[18:36] – Mm-hmm. – So I gave her a couple of sedatives. 我就给了她些镇静药
[18:38] I locked her in. 把她锁了起来
[18:41] I… I love your concept of safe haven. 我…很喜欢你对避风港的定义啊
[18:44] It sounds exactly like jail. 可怎么那么像监禁呢
[18:45] It was for her own good. 那是为了她好
[18:47] I didn’t want her wandering off, 我不想让她在外面乱晃
[18:49] finding herself in harm’s way. 那样只会受到伤害
[18:51] She must have woke up and freaked out. 她肯定是醒了 就跑出去了
[18:52] You drugged her and you locked her in. 你给她下药 又把她锁了起来
[18:55] What did you think was gonna happen? 那你觉得她会有什么反应?
[18:59] Come on. 拜托
[19:01] Me and you, we… we’re on the same team. 我跟你…我们可是一条船上的
[19:05] Can’t we just see eye to eye? 就没办法统一意见吗?
[19:07] Are you kidding? 开哪门子的玩笑?
[19:09] We’re processing your boat as we speak. 这会已经有人在搜查你的船了
[19:14] I’m still trying to figure out Hillary’s actions on the day of her release. 我还在想 Hillary被释放那天到底做什么了
[19:18] She gets out, goes to see her ex-boyfriend, 出去之后 见了她前男友
[19:21] has sex with him, and then comes here. 跟他上了床 然后来了这里
[19:25] Why? 为什么呢?
[19:29] Combo lock. 组合锁
[19:31] It means that Hillary couldn’t get out, but anyone who had the number could enter. 就是说Hillary出不去 但只要知道密码 谁都可以进来
[19:34] Well, I bet somebody did, otherwise, why would you 只是某些人知道而已 不然的话
[19:36] kick out a window with your bare feet? 何必要用脚踹开那窗户呢?
[19:42] Okay, I’ve got what looks like epithelials. 好吧 我发现些东西 像是上皮组织
[19:45] Collect, label, and let’s get out of this dump. 收集下 贴上标签 然后离开这里吧
[19:49] You know what? 你知道吗?
[19:50] My dad would’ve loved to own a boat like this. 要是能有这样一艘船 我老爸会很高兴的
[19:52] – Really? – Yeah. – 是吗 – 嗯
[19:54] He really couldn’t afford to have another kid. 多养一个孩子 他实在是负担不起
[19:58] I was adopted because he really wanted a boy. 我是被收养的 因为他很想要个男孩子
[20:02] Some people are meant to be parents. 有些人天生就会做父母
[20:07] This case is really bothering you, huh? 这案子着实让你困扰了 是吗?
[20:08] The one that bothers me 真正让我困扰的
[20:10] is the one we didn’t get to investigate. 是我们没法查清楚的那个案子
[20:15] So the info about the boat is out there, 就是说有关那艘船的消息 已经漏出去了
[20:16] on Twitter, as a matter of fact, 就在推特上 而且
[20:18] with a hunky picture of Bud attached. 还配了张Bud的靓照
[20:20] And the media is now trying to align you with your mother, 媒体又试图把你跟你老妈摆一起
[20:22] which is doing this office no favors. 我们现在的形势糟透了
[20:24] Sheila Temple’s right outside, waiting for us to trip up. Sheila Temple还在外面 等着找我们的茬
[20:26] Uh, I may have something. 我这儿有消息
[20:28] Uh, the flakes on the pillowcase contain sebaceous secretions 枕头套上的皮屑里含 秕糠马拉色霉菌和黄芪胶的
[20:31] of malassezia furfur and tragacanth. 皮脂分泌物
[20:35] Dandruff. Something that Hillary did not have. – 头皮屑 – 但Hillary没有
[20:37] Maybe Tanya does. 也许Tanya有
[20:38] No, she doesn’t. 她也没有
[20:39] Just came from holding where I personally checked myself. 因为我亲自检查过
[20:42] We may have her on unlawfully restraining Hillary, 也许她的确非法囚禁过Hillary
[20:44] but we don’t have her on flaky scalp. 但她绝对没有成片的头皮屑
[20:46] So who else was on that boat? 所以那天还有谁在船上?
[20:50] I’ll be right back. 我去去就回
[20:54] Bless you, Amanda, 上帝保佑你 Amanda
[20:55] – and thank you for watching. – Thank you. – 谢谢你的关注 – 谢谢
[20:57] All right? And good luck. 祝你好运
[20:58] Mm-hmm, and thank you for coming by. 感谢你们能过来
[20:59] We’ll be here all day. 我们全天都在这
[21:02] Ms. Temple. Temple女士
[21:05] Oh, are you finally ready for your interview? 你终于准备接受我的采访了吗?
[21:07] Uh, no, no, I would just like a moment in private, please. 不 我只想私下谈一会儿
[21:09] Well, whatever you say to me, you can say to my public. 你可以把想跟我说的话直接讲给观众
[21:11] Are you rolling? 开拍了吗?
[21:11] Ladies and gentlemen, the interview that only I could score. 女士们先生们 下面是我的独家报道
[21:15] Dr. Megan Hunt… a name which may ring a bell… Megan Hunt医生 或许你并不陌生
[21:18] because she shares it with the woman who let Hillary go free. 因为她的姓氏 和那个放走Hillary的女人是一样的
[21:23] My mother adjudicated without bias or error. 我母亲的判决并没有偏见和错误
[21:26] Oh, come on. 拜托
[21:27] Including suppressing the bag that was found near poor little Simon’s body, 包括她否定了在可怜的Simon尸体边发现的
[21:31] which had Hillary’s D.N.A. on it? 携带Hillary的DNA的包吗?
[21:34] Wait. You mean the bag that the prosecution 等等 你说的是那个控方尚未呈堂
[21:35] failed to disclose, then lost, then found again? 就弄丢然后又找回来的包?
[21:38] Judge Hunt did her job, Hunt法官履行了她的职责
[21:40] just as I am doing mine. 和我一样
[21:41] Well, I’m sure that brings us all a great degree of comfort. 我想这话大家听着都很欣慰呢
[21:49] There has been a major break in the case. 此案调查已经有了重大突破
[21:52] Evidence has been found linking someone 现有证据证明
[21:54] to the disappearance of Hillary Stone 某人和Hillary Stone的失踪
[21:56] and possibly her murder. 甚至被杀有关
[21:59] You heard it here first. Who is it? 这可是最新新闻 是谁?
[22:01] You. 你
[22:05] Cut. 停
[22:09] What is this, some kind of publicity stunt? 你们这是作秀吗?
[22:13] Oh, we don’t need theatrics, Ms. Temple, 我们并不追求戏剧效果 Temple女士
[22:15] because we actually have evidence to back up our claims. 因为我们的观点是有证据支撑的
[22:17] Like what? 比如?
[22:18] You have eczema, which your makeup guy tried to cover, 你有湿疹 你的化妆师想帮你掩盖来着
[22:22] but, mm, really didn’t do a very good job. 但效果不是很好
[22:25] And because of that, you have to use natural hair spray like naturecoat, 为此你也需要用自然塑型这种
[22:29] which contains tragacanth, 含黄芪胶的天然发胶
[22:31] flakes of which we found on Tanya Raymond’s boat. Tanya Raymond船上发现的皮屑中 同样含有这一物质
[22:34] A lot of people use natural hairspray, Sherlock. 好多人都用天然发胶的 大神探
[22:38] I would be very happy to scrape your scalp to confirm. 我很想取点你的头皮验证一下呢
[22:41] You see, Ms. Temple, 你看 Temple女士
[22:43] we don’t take callers or commercial breaks… 我们不接热线电话 或插商业广告
[22:46] just confessions. 只要你坦白
[22:49] I had seen the shaky evidence against Hillary. 我知道针对Hillary的证据并不确凿
[22:52] I knew the case would never make, 我知道这案子成不了
[22:54] but I also knew that Hillary would never grant me an interview when she got out. 但我也知道Hillary出狱后 是不会接受我采访的
[22:59] So you paid her prison guard to get close to her, 所以你为了接近她 贿赂她的狱警
[23:03] gain her trust. 赢得她的信任
[23:05] That’s really classy. 真有一手
[23:07] I offered incentives in exchange for drawing Hillary in. 为让Hillary配合我给她提供了好处
[23:11] Imagine my delight when Tanya called me Hillary被释放那天Tanya联系我时
[23:14] on the very day of Hillary’s release. 你想我有多高兴啊
[23:17] We showed up at the boat with the cameras rolling, 我们带着摄像机上船
[23:21] burst in. 破门而入
[23:23] Al Capone’s vault 但船内空无一人
[23:25] I’m gonna need to see that footage, Ms. Temple. 我得看看那录像带 Temple女士
[23:28] It is your alibi. 它可以做你的不在场证明
[23:31] Fine. 好的
[23:34] Oh, my goodness. 噢 天哪
[23:36] The polls are open. 投票开始了
[23:38] My condolences to your mother’s career. 向你母亲的职业生涯致哀
[23:53] Wow. Big turnout. 哇 来人不少呢
[23:56] I see you didn’t take my advice. 貌似你没乖乖听我话
[23:58] You appeared on that show yesterday and again this morning, stumping for me. 昨天上了节目 今早又跑去丢我脸了
[24:01] Both times, case related. 都是为了案子嘛
[24:04] That’s always your excuse, isn’t it? 这永远是你的借口 对吧?
[24:05] Well, you just added fuel to the fire. 你这是火上浇油
[24:08] Mother, you of all people should understand that I want justice for Hillary. 妈妈 你应该最理解 我想还Hillary一个公道
[24:12] Well, welcome to my world, darling. 欢迎来到我的世界 亲爱的
[24:14] The court of public opinion convenes and convicts before charges are brought. 诉讼还没开始 舆论法庭就先给定罪了
[24:18] You gotta be kidding me. 你开玩笑吧
[24:20] You really working that “woe is me” angle? 用得着把自己说的这样惨么?
[24:22] Do I know you? 我认识你吗?
[24:23] No, but I know you. 不 但我认识你
[24:25] You put killers back on the street. 是你让凶手逍遥法外的
[24:27] I got kids. I’d like them to be able to walk around without fearing for their lives. 我也有孩子 我不想天天担心他们的生命安全
[24:31] Okay, come on, mom. 好了 走吧 妈妈
[24:32] No. No, Megan. 不 不 Megan
[24:33] No hooligan is gonna scare me off. 一个小流氓吓不倒我
[24:36] You’re going down, 你嚣张不了多久了
[24:37] just like that bitch you set free. 就像被你放走的那个婊子
[24:44] Behind this door lies an unsuspecting Hillary Stone. Hillary正毫不知情地躲在这扇门后
[24:48] Well, Hillary, get ready… 好了 Hillary 准备好…
[24:51] for last call. 做最后的挣扎吧
[24:54] It is time to face the… 是时候面对…
[24:58] Oh, for the love of Pete. 噢 不是吧
[25:00] She must have gone out the window. 她一定从窗户那逃走了
[25:02] Well, cut, cut, cut. 停 停 停
[25:04] I am so tired of this sugar! 我真是受够了!
[25:08] – You happy? – No. – 满意了? – 没有
[25:10] I’d like to see everything you shot, please. 我要看你所有的相关录像
[25:11] My first amendment rights… 我的宪法第一修正案权利…
[25:13] Okay, you say first amendment. I say obstruction of justice. 好吧 你把第一修正案权利搬出来 那我就说你妨碍公务
[25:16] The judge will say contempt of court. 法官会说你蔑视法庭
[25:18] How long you gonna spend in jail? 你想在监狱里待多久?
[25:20] Well, you heard him, Mr. man. Scoot. 这位先生你听到了没 赶紧去啊
[25:21] Yes, ma’am. 好的 女士
[25:27] I used to watch you, you know, 我以前关注过你
[25:28] back when you were a real journalist. 你当记者的时候
[25:30] Oh, past tense? Ouch. 过去式啊? 哎呦
[25:33] What happened? 怎么了?
[25:36] Success. 功成名就
[25:38] Bigger cases. 大案子
[25:39] You see it, too, detective. 你也了解 警探
[25:40] What we do isn’t all that different. 我们还是有那么点共同语言的
[25:44] Mm. 嗯
[25:45] You’re really gonna try that line on me? 你真想挑战我的底线么?
[25:47] You hate me, don’t you? 你恨我 是吧?
[25:52] No comment. 无可奉告
[25:53] Well, off the record… 好吧 非官方一点说…
[25:56] I don’t totally love who I’ve become either. 我也不喜欢现在的自己呢
[25:59] Go back to journalism. 那就做回记者
[26:01] We could use you. 你可以帮到我们
[26:03] What’s stopping you? 你有什么顾虑呢?
[26:05] All cued up to the crime scene, Ms. Temple. 这是所有的犯罪现场录像 Temple女士
[26:06] And here are your glasses. 这是你的眼镜
[26:07] Thank you, Ronnie. 谢谢 Ronnie
[26:08] Uh, actually, it’s… it’s Dan. 其实 我叫Dan
[26:11] But you’re welcome, Ms. Temple. 但是 不客气 Temple女士
[26:20] Darren, what are you doing? Darren 你干嘛呢?
[26:21] I swear to God, the body’s over there. 我肯定尸体就在那边
[26:23] If you do not get me a shot of that body, 如果你不给我拍到尸体
[26:24] you’re gonna be back shooting bar mitzvahs next week. 下周就回去拍你的受戒仪式吧
[26:27] Could you stop it right there, please? 在这停一下 好吗?
[26:33] Well, I’ll be damned. 我真是糊涂啊
[26:35] He was there before the story broke. 这事曝光之前他就出现了
[26:39] I told you, I did her. I want credit for it. 我说了 是我杀的她 我要领功啊
[26:43] Walk me through what happened. 跟我详细讲讲经过
[26:47] Uh, it’s… it’s, like, dusk. 差不多黄昏的时候
[26:49] I’m cutting through the site on my way over to… 我路过工地想去…
[26:52] it don’t matter where. 去哪并不重要
[26:54] I see this chick. She’s kinda hot. 碰到这妞 长得还挺俊
[26:57] Looks lost. 貌似迷路了
[26:59] Holy crap, it’s that baby-killing skank. 我勒个去 是那个儿童杀手呢
[27:02] So I took her down. 于是我把她放倒了
[27:03] How? You hit her, kick her, what? 怎么放倒的? 你打她了 还是踢她了?
[27:05] Kicked her first. 先踢的她
[27:07] Where? 踢哪了?
[27:10] The left, on her left side. 左边 她身体左侧
[27:13] And she bounced off that backhoe. 她反弹后撞到挖土机上
[27:15] And then? 然后呢?
[27:16] And then what? 还能怎样?
[27:17] She lay in the hole and dies like the dog that she was. 她躺在坑里 跟条狗一样死了
[27:22] That’s all I’m saying. 就这样
[27:26] Let’s go. 走吧
[27:36] Gotta say, his story holds up. 不得不说 他的说法成立
[27:39] His story is just what the media’s been reporting. 他说的都跟这几天媒体报道的一样
[27:42] Ah, but that’s why I asked about the kick. 所以我问了他怎么踢的
[27:45] Your preliminary autopsy report said that there was a kidney puncture and bruising on the left. 你的初步验尸报告说有左侧肾脏穿孔和挫伤
[27:50] The media doesn’t have that detail. 媒体并不知道细节
[27:52] Since when do you read the prelims? 你啥时候还会看验尸报告了?
[27:54] It may surprise you to know, but always. 或许会吓到你 但我一直都看
[27:57] Are you sure it was the left side? 你确定是左侧?
[27:58] I know your reports better than you do? 这个我会比你更了解吗?
[28:00] I didn’t write it. 报告不是我写的
[28:02] That doesn’t sound like you. 不像你的风格啊
[28:05] You’re right. It doesn’t. 的确不是
[28:08] Contusions and lacerations on the left kidney, just like Victor said. 左肾有挫伤和撕裂伤 和Victor的叙述一致
[28:13] Something’s not right. 有点不对劲
[28:14] What, like you being wrong for once? 什么不对劲 你也会犯错?
[28:16] I am never wrong. 我从来没错过
[28:18] The body is always right. 尸体是不会错的
[28:20] And I just don’t know Hillary as well as I should. 但我没能彻底了解Hillary的尸体
[28:24] Left kidney, right kidney. 左肾 右肾
[28:28] Left’s got the puncture. 左肾有穿孔
[28:29] Yes, but the rib is fractured on the right. 没错 但肋骨骨折是在右侧
[28:37] Call Ethan. 叫Ethan来
[28:38] Why? 为什么?
[28:39] Because I’m gonna kill him. 因为我要杀了他
[28:46] What’s up, guys? 什么事 伙计们?
[28:48] I’m missing the last frame of league night. 我要错过联赛夜的精彩结局了
[28:51] Tell me, Dr. Gross… 跟我说说 Gross医生…
[28:55] Is it possible for a rib to jump across the body 肋骨会不会绕过身体
[29:00] and lacerate the opposite kidney? 割伤对侧的肾脏啊?
[29:03] What? No. 啥? 不可能
[29:05] Then please explain your findings in the autopsy report… 那请你解释一下 验尸报告里
[29:08] mislabeled organs, misattributed injuries, 被标错的器官 和认定错的伤势
[29:11] and possibly, the entire case compromised. 可能导致整个案子受到影响
[29:24] Left side triangles, right side squares… 左边切三角形 右边切正方形
[29:27] you cut them into different shapes so you do not make rookie mistakes, 你要是把它们切成不同形状 就不会犯这种低级错误
[29:31] which you did! 就像你犯的这种!
[29:33] I’m… I’m… I’m really sorry. I’m gonna fix this… 我…我很抱歉 我这就去改…
[29:35] No, you will not touch a thing! 不 你什么都不准碰!
[29:36] I am sick of your damn attitude, your disrespect towards me, 我厌倦了你这种态度 还有你对我的不尊重
[29:38] and especially, your disrespect towards Hillary. 尤其是 你对Hillary的不尊重
[29:42] Dr. Gross… Gross医生…
[29:44] come with me. 跟我来
[29:52] Please find a tech and pull Hillary’s body out of the drawer. 请你找个技术员 把Hillary的尸体搬出来
[30:02] Thanks. I thought I was about to end up on a table. 多谢 我以为自己小命不保了呢
[30:05] Still with the jokes, really? 你还不当回事呢 是吧?
[30:07] You know, Megan had every right to rip your head off. Megan绝对可以把你的头拧下来
[30:10] What you did is either sabotage, incompetence, or at the very least, negligence. 你这是拖后腿 没脑子 最起码是玩忽职守
[30:14] D… it was one mistake. 这是一次失误
[30:15] On a case where you have made your opinion abundantly known. 你对这个案子有明显的个人偏见
[30:18] Dr. Murphy, I’m so… Murphy一生 我很…
[30:19] You know what, Ethan? 知道么 Ethan?
[30:21] This is a big city. We’re gonna catch big cases. 这是个大城市 我们接的都是大案子
[30:24] If you can’t handle this kind of thing, 如果你应付不来
[30:25] I can recommend a few fellowship programs in Allegheny County. 我可以给你推荐几个根尼县的研究项目
[30:28] No, no, no. I love it here. It… I… 别 不用 我喜欢这里 我…
[30:29] look, I don’t know what it was… 我不知道当时怎么回事…
[30:31] the… the media, the pressure, I just… 那些媒体呀 各界压力 只是…
[30:32] I took my eye off the ball. 我一时疏忽了
[30:33] Lame excuses aren’t really helping. 说再多也没用了
[30:40] Okay. You’re right. I… 好吧 你说得对 我…
[30:44] I hate this woman. 我讨厌这个女人
[30:46] I hate that we have to put somebody in jail for this. 我讨厌有人要因为她入狱
[30:48] So you think, sometimes, it’s okay to kill? 那你就是觉得有时候杀人也没问题
[30:50] Well, no, but she… 呃 不是 但是她…
[30:52] she… 她…
[30:55] No, I don’t. 不 我不这么认为
[30:57] I don’t. 杀人不对
[30:59] I’m gonna go apologize to Dr. Hunt. 我去向Hunt医生一声道歉
[31:00] No, Ethan, you’re gonna take the night, 不Ethan 你现在回家
[31:03] clear your head, and we will see you in the morning. 理清思绪 我们明天再说
[31:10] What about you? 你怎么想
[31:12] You think Hillary Stone killed her son? 你觉得Hillary Stone杀了自己儿子吗
[31:15] Yeah, I do. 是的 我觉得是她杀的
[31:16] And it doesn’t matter. 而我怎么想和案子无关
[31:19] We’ll see you in the morning. 我们明天再谈
[31:34] Oh, damn it. 哦天哪
[31:38] So you’ve heard? 你听说了
[31:44] I am so sorry. 我真为你难过
[31:48] I came to tell you myself, 我亲自来告诉你的
[31:50] but I… I guess I’m going to have to learn that the media beats you every time. 但是我…我想我得知道媒体永远比你快
[31:56] You okay? 你没事吧
[31:57] How does the Internet say I’m dealing with it? 网上怎么评论我的
[31:59] Mother, come on. 妈 别这样
[32:04] I never imagined that an entire career could be… undone 我从没想过我的职业生涯就这么…没了
[32:09] by two days of bad press. 就因为两天的媒体轰炸
[32:13] Frankly, I’m… 说实话 我…
[32:16] I’m shell-shocked. 我很震惊
[32:20] Mom… 妈妈…
[32:24] Uh, Hillary’s ready for you. 呃 Hillary准备好了
[32:37] You said it yourself… I did my job. 你说过…我尽职了
[32:41] Now you go do yours. 现在该你去尽职了
[32:51] I’m really sorry about your mom. 很遗憾你妈妈发生了这样的事
[32:54] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[32:55] Yeah. I’m fine. 嗯 我没事
[32:58] My mother’s tough, so I’m tough. 我妈很坚强 我也是
[33:01] It’s all in the genes, remember? 基因如此 记得吧
[33:06] Ah, there’s one. 啊 一个
[33:11] Two. 两个
[33:12] Left kidney, 左肾
[33:14] no presenting damage, consistent with my original findings. 没有呈现出伤害 跟我最初的发现一致
[33:19] Right… 对吧
[33:21] lacerated and contused. 撕裂和挫伤
[33:23] So Victor didn’t do it. 就是说不是Victor干的
[33:24] He was just looking for a little fame. 他只是贪图虚名罢了
[33:26] And you were right, as usual. 而你又说对了 一向如此
[33:28] No, I wasn’t. 不是的
[33:31] There is a perinephric hematoma around the vasculature that I missed before. 这里血管附近的肾周围血肿我没注意到
[33:36] But a rib can’t do that, can it? 但不会是肋骨冲撞造成的 对吗
[33:37] No, it can’t. 不是肋骨
[33:39] This is usually caused by a dramatic change in momentum. 通常剧烈的力变会造成这样的伤害
[33:42] Like her fall out the boat window. 比如从船窗摔落下来
[33:44] No, it would take more force than that. 不 比那个力要大得多
[33:46] Probably all of the injuries on her left side 可能她左侧身体的伤
[33:49] are from the fall and on the right… 是来自于摔落 但是右侧的…
[33:50] the broken jaw, the rib, the lacerated kidney… 断裂的颚骨 肋骨 撕裂的肾…
[33:55] that comes from some kind of rapid deceleration. 是由于某种急剧减速造成的
[33:58] Okay, so? 好吧 结论呢
[33:59] So this is the missing piece of the puzzle. 这就是谜题所在
[34:02] Hillary didn’t walk to the construction site. Hillary不是走着去建筑工地的
[34:06] She caught a ride with her killer. 是凶手开车载她去的
[34:13] We finally know the timeline of Hillary’s last day. 我们终于知道那天Hillary的行动时间线了
[34:15] After she was released, she went to see her ex-boyfriend Craig. 她被释放之后 就去找了她前男友Craig
[34:18] Who she slept with, 跟他睡了
[34:19] and then for reasons unknown, left to go to Tanya’s, 然后不知道什么原因 她又去了Tanya那里
[34:21] where she was taken prisoner, drugged, escaped, 在那儿她被囚禁 下药 最后逃脱了
[34:24] and then someone, possibly a stranger… 然后有人 可能是个陌生人…
[34:26] Or Craig… 或者Craig
[34:27] Or Craig drove her to the construction site, 或者Craig 开车带她去了工地
[34:29] stopping suddenly enough to send her into the dash. 急刹车让她向前冲
[34:31] Which is most likely the patterned impression we found on her jaw. 这是造成她下颚伤最可能的原因
[34:34] She was then dragged into a predug hole, 然后她就被拖进事先挖好的洞里
[34:36] which became her grave. 进了坟墓
[34:40] Then we need to find that driver. 那我们必须找到这个司机
[34:45] Ethan.
[34:47] Dr. Gross, back in the house. Gross医生回来了
[34:51] Dr. Hunt, I… Hunt医生 我…
[34:53] I apologize for my earlier transgressions. 我对之前的冒犯向你道歉
[34:57] Let’s find this tool. 让我们来找凶器吧
[34:59] Knowing we’re looking for a vehicle, 既然我们要找的是辆车
[35:01] I focused on the tread marks from Peter’s photos of the crime scene. 我就从Peter拍的罪案现场照里 集中找轮胎痕迹
[35:05] Now after, uh, examining Hillary’s momentum injuries, 然后通过检查Hillary的冲力伤
[35:09] I discovered that she had been traveling at about 35 miles per hour. 我发现她当时是以35英里的时速前行
[35:12] So you’re looking for a short skid. 所以你找的是刹车痕迹
[35:14] I found one. 我找到一个
[35:19] Two sets of tires, short skid. 两套轮胎 有急刹痕迹
[35:21] Could be the killer’s car. 可能是凶手的车
[35:22] They’re clean, unbroken. 轮胎很干净 无破损
[35:24] It means the car didn’t have antilock brakes. 这说明那辆车没有防锁死刹车系统
[35:25] One problem… skid marks don’t give tire tread. 有一个问题…急刹痕迹中显示不出轮胎印
[35:28] You have a shot just past the marks? 你有找到急刹之后的照片吗
[35:34] Right there. That’s the car driving away, and those are the treads. 在这儿 这是车开走的时候留下的轮胎印
[35:38] Hey, Ethan. Zoom in. 嘿 Ethan 放大
[35:41] Enhance. 加强显示这里
[35:42] No, something’s wrong. 不对 有问题
[35:43] One is very different from the other three. 有一条轮胎印和其他三条不同
[35:45] Now why would that be? 为什么会这样
[35:49] I might know. 我有可能知道
[35:58] This model doesn’t have antilock brakes. 这个车型没有防锁死刹车系统
[36:06] This tire’s different. 这个轮胎不一样
[36:08] After it got slashed, she probably got the cheapest replacement. 车胎被戳爆后 她可能换了最便宜的一种
[36:13] Detective Morris, Dr. Hunt? Morris警探 Hunt医生
[36:15] I… I wasn’t expecting you, was I? 我没想到你们会来 有事吗
[36:17] I think maybe you were, Mrs. Stone. 我看你想到了 Stone太太
[36:21] You drove Hillary to the construction site. 是你开车把Hillary带到工地的
[36:23] Your tire treads will place you there. 你的轮胎会给出证据
[36:26] You didn’t come by the morgue to I.D. your daughter, did you? 你来停尸间不是来认你女儿的 是吧
[36:32] You came to see her body after what you’d done. 你是杀了她之后来看尸体的
[36:37] May I see her now? 我现在可以看她么
[36:39] No. 不行
[36:40] I’m sorry. Not under these circumstances. 对不起 现在这种情况下不行
[36:46] I’m gonna need to place you under arrest, Mrs. Stone. 我要逮捕你 Stone太太
[36:48] Please let me see her. 求求你让我见她吧
[36:50] If you do, I’ll tell you everything. 我见了她什么都会说的
[37:20] The day she was released, she called me in a panic. 她被释放的当天 很慌张地给我打了电话
[37:25] I picked her up at the marina, and I was driving her home. 我在码头接了她 准备带她回家
[37:30] She told me about her day. 她告诉了我她一天的经历
[37:36] I couldn’t… couldn’t understand why… why she didn’t stay with Craig. 我不明白她为什么不跟Craig待在一起
[37:40] Why? 为什么
[37:45] Then she said… 然后她说…
[37:48] she didn’t want to be with Craig. 她不想和Craig在一起
[37:52] She just wanted to sleep with him to have another baby. 她和他上床只是想再要一个孩子
[37:59] That’s what you said, isn’t it, honey? 你是这么说的 对吧宝贝
[38:04] That you wanted to get it right next time? 你说下次要做对的事
[38:08] And at that moment, I knew… 于是当时我就知道…
[38:16] she’d killed Simon. 是她杀了Simon
[38:20] I must have… 我肯定…
[38:22] slammed on the brakes. 猛踩了刹车
[38:26] Hillary… flew into the dashboard, Hillary就撞上了仪表板
[38:31] and… and I reached out to… 然后…我就停下来…
[38:34] to see if she was okay. 去看看她是不是没事
[38:37] She looked at me. 她看着我
[38:41] She jumped out of the car and… 跳下了车就…
[38:44] she was running away, and… 她跑了起来 然后…
[38:49] I tried to stop her, but… 我想让她停下来 但是…
[38:52] she tripped and… 她绊了一跤..
[38:57] she hit her head. 撞到了头
[39:00] And when I got to her, she was… 当我追到她时 她…
[39:04] lying in that hole. 躺在那个洞里
[39:07] You weren’t moving, honey. 你不动了 宝贝
[39:12] And so I covered you. 所以我埋葬了你
[39:13] We… 我们…
[39:15] I wanted peace for you. 我想让你安息
[39:20] I’m so sorry, baby girl. 对不起 宝贝
[39:21] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[39:26] It’s over now. 现在一切都结束了
[39:29] It’s over. 结束了
[39:36] Oh, my baby. 哦 我的宝贝
[39:39] Yet another shocking turn in the Stone family murders, Stone家族谋杀案中又出现了另一个惊人转变
[39:44] as grandmother and mother to the victims 死者们的外婆和母亲
[39:47] is arrested in connection with the death of acquitted killer Hillary Stone. 因涉嫌谋杀被无罪释放的凶手Hillary Stone被逮捕了
[39:53] The very woman who sat behind her every day in court… 这个曾经出席女儿每场庭审的女人
[39:56] – Poor woman. – now sits behind bars… – 可怜的女人… – 现在则坐在监狱中
[39:58] We’re gonna have to put her through the system just like her daughter. 她会经历和她女儿一样的种种庭审
[40:01] I’ve been doing this job for many years, people, 观众们 我做这份工作已经很多年了
[40:04] but today is different. 但是今天不同
[40:06] I’ve had a real wakeup call. 有一些事情向我敲响了警钟
[40:08] I may have made missteps… 我可能犯了一些错…
[40:12] professionally… 专业上的…
[40:15] and personally. 以及个人的
[40:16] I think I got through to her at least. 我觉得我至少把她说通了
[40:18] So… 所以…
[40:20] I’ve taken a moment to reflect. 我花了一些时间来反省
[40:24] You may be right. 真有可能哦
[40:26] And I’ve realized 然后我意识到
[40:27] that I am disgusted with the likes of Trent Wilcoe, 我对Trent Wilcoe这样的人感到恶心
[40:32] who set his wife on fire… just because she burnt his roast. 就因为妻子烤坏了吐司 他就放火烧她
[40:37] Reality check, people. 大家别做梦啦
[40:38] I’m not the bad guy. He is. 我不是坏人 他才是
[40:40] So join us next week for the trial of the century. 下周敬请和我们一起参与这场世纪之审
[40:42] I fell for it just like everybody else. 我和所有人一样都这么想 祝大家晚安
[40:43] Until then, goodnight and be good.
[40:52] I called your office. 我打过你办公室电话了
[40:54] They said you were taking a personal day? 他们说你今天请假了
[40:56] I recused myself from the bench effective immediately. 我把自己从权力中解放了出来
[40:59] Nobody wants a lame-duck judge. 没人希望看见一个懦弱无用的法官
[41:02] Mother, I… I am… 妈妈 我…
[41:05] I’m really sorry 我很抱歉
[41:05] if anything I said or… or… or did caused you to… 如果我说过或做过什么让你…
[41:09] No apology necessary. 不必道歉
[41:13] I’m making jam. 我在做果酱
[41:15] You are making jam. 你在做果酱
[41:17] Yeah, well, no time like the present. 是的 唉 从没有像现在这样过
[41:19] After all, I need a new career. 毕竟 我需要开始一段新的职业生涯
[41:24] Mom… 妈妈…
[41:26] you remember that accident that we had? 你记得我们以前出过的那次车祸吗
[41:29] When I was about Lacey’s age, you were driving me to swim practice, 我还像Lacey那么大的时候 你开车带我去学游泳
[41:31] and you skidded on that patch of wet leaves. 然后你开过一堆湿漉漉的叶子时打滑了
[41:35] Yeah, I hurt my knee because I rear-ended that pickup truck. 是的 我伤了膝盖 因为我追了小货车的尾
[41:40] Yeah, but I was okay because you did that thing 是的 但是我没事因为你当时
[41:43] that you do with your arm… reach out and protect me. 用双臂紧紧环住了我保护了我
[41:49] Do you know you did that yesterday when you stood up to that idiot? 你知道吗 你昨天面对那个白痴的时候 也那么做了
[41:52] – I did? – Yeah. – 是吗 – 是的
[41:54] You mean I still have some maternal instincts? 你是说我还有母性本能吗
[41:58] Nothing stronger. 没什么比这本能更强大的了
[42:00] Well, now there… there may be. 这可不一定哦
[42:06] What, jam? It’s mostly bourbon. – 什么 果酱吗 – 大多是波旁酒啦
[42:13] Oh, my God. 哦天哪
[42:17] It’s good. 好吃
[42:19] I know. I’ve had it all day. 我知道 我都吃了一天了
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme