Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] Help me! 救我!
[00:23] Semper fortis. 《无畏之心》
[00:25] Mom, you said if I came over we could watch a movie! 妈 你不是说我过来可以看部电影的吗
[00:27] No, I said if you finished your homework. 前提是你把作业做完了
[00:29] – Come on, it’s too hard! – I know, I know, – 不是吧 这作业好难 – 我知道
[00:31] but I swear, you will use it for everything. 但我向你保证 这对你日后做什么事都会有帮助
[00:33] Really. Especially if you want to be a doctor or a lawyer. 真的 特别是做医生或者律师
[00:36] I don’t want to be either of those. 可我两个都不想做
[00:37] Okay. What do you want to be? 好吧 那你想做什么呢
[00:39] A fashion designer. 时装设计师
[00:43] Semper fortis. 《无畏之心》
[00:45] Always… something. 怎么总是这样
[00:47] Oh. Must be your father. 噢 你爸来了
[00:49] Already? 他来了?
[00:55] Hey. 嘿
[00:56] Hello, Todd. – 嗨 – 好啊 Todd
[00:56] – Thanks for watching her. – Anytime. – 谢啦 总帮忙看着她 – 不客气
[00:59] Come on, kiddo. Let’s go. 宝贝 该回家了
[01:01] See you, Megan. 回头见 Megan
[01:06] Thanks, mom. 谢啦 老妈
[01:07] I’m sorry about the movie. 抱歉没陪你看电影
[01:09] Maybe we can do it this weekend. 要不我们这周末去看?
[01:10] I can’t. I’m going to Boston with dad and Kate. 不行 我得跟老爸和Kate一起去波士顿
[01:18] Well, then, um… 呃 这样子
[01:20] next weekend. 那下周末吧
[01:21] Okay. 嗯
[01:30] Let me get this straight. This tall? You’re sure? 交给我处理吧 有这么高吗 确定?
[01:33] Man, she took a real beating. 天 这凶手下手真狠
[01:36] Then some soulless bastard dumps her out here. 然后哪个混蛋又把她抛尸到这里
[01:39] Well, that’s if she was dumped. 看起来是
[01:40] A guy walking his dog came across the body 那人遛狗的时候发现的尸体
[01:43] – and Mr. Meth Head over there going through her pockets. – What do you want me to say?! – 嗑药先生正在那接受检查呢 – 你想从我这知道什么?
[01:46] Hey, settle down. 你冷静点
[01:47] Liver temp and rigor puts T.O.D. 根据肝温和尸僵程度来推测
[01:50] between 5:00 and 7:00 PM yesterday. 死亡时间应该在昨天傍晚5点到7点
[01:53] No obvious fatal trauma. 没有明显致命外伤
[01:54] No strangulation. No stab wounds. 也没有窒息的痕迹和刀伤
[02:00] Nice compound fracture of the tibia, though. 但胫骨有严重复合性骨折
[02:02] How hard would you have to hit someone to do that? 伤成这样凶手得用了多大力气啊
[02:04] Never underestimate the power of meth. 也许有什么药物的刺激作用
[02:06] Detective Morris, good to see you. Morris警探 你来了
[02:08] Dr. Hunt. Nice tennis shoes. Very C.S.A. 你好Hunt医生 网球鞋很好看 很有犯罪现场分析师的范儿
[02:15] Crime scene appropriate. 在犯罪现场穿也不是不合适
[02:17] You get an I.D. on this girl yet? 能确认死者身份吗
[02:19] No. My newfound friend dookie over here isn’t gonna… 有点困难 那边那位朋友不大愿意配合
[02:22] tell us anything till he lands back on planet earth. 看起来在他清醒前是问不出啥的
[02:24] Well, this looks like it could be a handprint. 这个看起来像个手印
[02:27] I’m thinking she and dookie came out here to get high. 我怀疑死者是不是跟那瘾君子一起出来吸毒了
[02:30] He tries to take advantage. She fights back. 那男的想占点便宜 她反抗了 这个女孩看起来不像是吸毒的
[02:33] Mm. I don’t think this girl presents as a drug user.
[02:36] Well, it’s what’s on the inside that counts, right, doctor? 人不可貌相啊 医生
[02:40] I’ll let you know what I get out of Rocket Man. 瘾君子这边问出什么 我再通知你
[02:49] Bud was almost in a good mood. Bud好像心情很好
[02:51] His wife let him back in the house. 他老婆又准他回家睡了
[02:53] What is with those shoes anyway? 话说 你怎么穿这鞋就来了?
[02:55] I’m not wearing heels. So? 我又没穿高跟鞋来
[02:56] Well, that’s a first. 不过还是少这样为好
[02:58] Maybe my mind was on other things. 也许是因为心里挂着别的事吧
[03:02] Lacey is going to Boston this weekend… Lacey这周末要去波士顿
[03:05] with Todd and Kate. 还是跟Todd和Kate
[03:07] He didn’t even consult me. 他吭都不吭一声
[03:08] A whole weekend with his new girlfriend, 一去就是整个周末 还是跟他的新女友
[03:10] who, by the way, just also happens to be my… 这个新女友还刚好是…
[03:12] Your boss. 你的头儿
[03:16] Good morning, Dr. Murphy. 早上好 Murphy医生
[03:18] I understand we’ve got a dumped body. 我得到消息说这边有具弃尸
[03:19] We’re not sure if it was dumped or not. 我们还不确定是不是抛尸
[03:21] Great. This area’s supposed to be family friendly. 这样子 这片儿一直是很和谐 没出过什么案子
[03:23] I already have the city tourist board calling me. 旅游局刚刚还打电话关照我
[03:25] And here I was, concerned about a woman who was beaten to death. Hmm. 所以我们现在在这里 调查一个被打死的女人
[03:28] – You know that for a fact? – Not yet. – 已经证实了? – 还没
[03:30] Well, until you do, I’m consulting. 好吧 在破案前 我会跟进的
[03:32] Send me the X-rays as soon as you have ’em. X光的检验结果出来马上通知我
[03:36] Go, team. 加油哦
[03:40] Okay, folks, I have a brief statement. 同志们 注意下 我说几句
[03:41] The body of a woman was found this morning. 今天早上发现一具女尸
[03:43] We have no I.D. at this time. 我们到现在还没确定身份
[03:46] Who was she, dookie? 说 她是谁 小子?
[03:49] I don’t know who she is. 我不知道
[03:50] I already told you. 我说过了 不认识
[03:52] Who was she? 她到底是谁
[03:54] I don’t know. 不知道
[03:56] I don’t know! I don’t know! I don’t know! 不知道 要说几次啊 我真不知道
[03:58] Knock it off. Knock it off. Knock it off! 给我安静点 听见没
[04:01] You know what I think? 知道我咋想的么
[04:04] I think you two were getting high. 在我看来 你们俩在那里吸毒
[04:06] Things got out of hand. 事情的发展超出了你的预想
[04:07] You dragged her off the path into those godforsaken woods. 于是你就把她拖进了树林
[04:10] You took her money, and you beat her to death. 抢走了她身上的钱 然后又把她打死了
[04:11] No! I told you, when I tripped is when I first saw her body, but she was dead already. 我说了 不是那样 被绊倒的时候我是第一次见她 但她已经死了
[04:18] Is that before or after you shot up? 那是在你注射毒品之前还是之后呢
[04:26] Jane Doe, approximately 30 years old. 身份不明 30岁左右
[04:28] No obvious cause of death. 没有明显的致命伤
[04:30] Severe abrasions on the right side. 身体右部严重擦伤
[04:32] Compound fracture of the left tibia. 左胫骨复合性骨折
[04:35] How big was the guy who did this? 打伤她的凶手有多魁梧?
[04:37] If it’s the guy from the scene, about Ethan’s size with the added bonus of meth. 如果案发现场的那个男人是凶手 那他和Ethan差不多体型 还受到了毒品刺激
[04:43] Uh, meth gives you superhuman strength. 在毒品刺激下 力量会比平时大很多
[04:45] It does not make you stronger. 那不会让你变得更有力
[04:46] It just makes you feel like you are. 只是自我感觉而已
[04:48] It blocks the brain’s pain receptors 大脑接收不到传来的疼痛信号
[04:50] so the muscles operate beyond fatigue. 所以肌肉可以超负荷运动 而感觉不到疲劳
[04:54] And she has a tattoo on her left wrist of four horses. 她还纹身 在左手腕上 是四匹马
[05:00] Of the apocalypse? 世界末日?
[05:01] Four little horses, and you go apocalypse? 四匹马而已 你就能联想到世界末日?
[05:03] Well, horses are scary, and there’s four of ’em. 呃 马是种恐怖的动物 而且她还刚巧纹了四匹
[05:05] Those don’t look like badass, scary horses to me. 这看起来不像启示录里那邪恶的四骑士
[05:08] Those are nice horses. 倒像是很温顺的马
[05:09] Horses are never nice. 马在我眼里就没温顺过
[05:10] If you don’t mind, there is something written beneath the horses. 打断一下 马的下面好像还有字
[05:14] “PA-1302”.
[05:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:18] And she has glitter on her lips. 她嘴唇上有闪亮的东西
[05:21] Presumably from her lipstick. 也许是口红吧
[05:22] Are you sure she wasn’t a user? 你却定她不是吸毒者?
[05:24] There’s no evidence of xerostomia. 没有口腔干燥的迹象
[05:26] – Why? – There’s white powder under her nails. – 咋了 – 她指甲里有些白色粉末
[05:29] Is that cocaine? 是可卡因吗
[05:30] Huh. Maybe Bud was right, 啊哈 也许Bud说对了
[05:32] and our victim and her attacker were doing drugs together. 受害者和凶手当时是在一起吸毒
[05:35] Or not. 也未必
[05:37] Forensics found a D.N.A. match in Codis to the bloody handprint. 法证科已经找到那个跟血手印上的DNA相符的人了
[05:41] We have a new suspect, sort of. 看来我们有新的嫌疑人了
[05:43] Sort of? 什么意思?
[05:44] Zoe Brant. She’s doing four to seven years in County. Zoe Brant 服刑中 刑期4到7年
[05:49] How do you kill someone if you’re already behind bars? 一个在牢里的人是如何杀人的呢
[06:00] Zoe Brant…
[06:02] serving four to seven for nearly beating your drug dealer to death. 因为差点打死一个毒贩 而获刑4到7年
[06:05] But good behavior got you, uh, horse therapy at Grass Hill Stables two days a week. 但因表现良好减刑 改为每周在马场饲马劳教两天
[06:11] Yeah, so? 没错 所以呢?
[06:20] Oh, my God. That’s Bryn. 天啊 是Bryn
[06:21] Does Bryn have a last name? Bryn姓什么?
[06:25] Yeah. Bryn Walker. She started the program. Bryn Walker 饲马劳教的项目就是她办的
[06:31] What happened to her? 她怎么了?
[06:32] You tell us. That’s your blood on her shirt. 这个得问你了 她T恤上有你的血迹
[06:34] Wait. You think I did this? I got cut yesterday. 什么意思? 你们怀疑我是凶手? 我只是昨天受伤了
[06:37] A horse kicked me to the ground. Bryn helped me up. 一匹马把我甩到了地上 是Bryn把我从马下面拉起来的
[06:39] That part of the therapy, getting knocked to the ground? 被马甩到地上也是你们劳教的一部分?
[06:43] Bryn used horses to help us learn how to control our emotions, how to be more sensitive. Bryn以马为例子 教我们如何很快发现并控制自己情绪的波动
[06:47] And what emotions do you think made that horse want to kick you in the head? 那烦请你告诉我 到底是什么样的情绪 能让那匹马想踢你的脑袋?
[06:51] Uh, pain. I was bandaging the horse’s leg. 疼痛 我当时在给那匹马包扎腿上的伤口
[06:55] Uh, Bryn was teaching me to be a veterinary assistant. 其实Bryn在教我做一名兽医助理
[06:57] Wow. That’s a long road. 哇哦 那可有的学了
[06:59] I’m out in three months. I’ve got a little girl, 我被放出来三个月了 有个女儿
[07:01] and I want to be able to take care of her. 我希望我可以照顾好她
[07:05] What’s your little girl’s name? 你女儿叫什么名字
[07:06] None of your business. 貌似跟你没什么关系吧
[07:07] Wow. That horse therapy’s really working for you, Zoe. 饲马劳教效果在你身上体现得还挺明显的
[07:11] We’ll be in touch. 有什么情况我们还会找你的
[07:14] Let’s go. 走吧
[07:18] So much for good behavior. Five will get you ten that, uh, 我始终坚信本性难移
[07:21] Zoe tried to escape, Bryn got in the way. Zoe想要逃跑 Bryn试图阻止她
[07:23] Why would she escape? She’s out in three months. 她为什么要跑? 都已经放出来三个月了啊
[07:25] ‘Cause she’s a felon and a user. 她是重罪犯 而且还在吸毒
[07:28] You saw those track marks. 没注意到她手上的针眼?
[07:29] Yeah, I saw them. They were old. 看到了 但那明显是很久之前的
[07:32] It may be hard for you to comprehend, detective, 也许你理解不能 警探
[07:34] but users do get clean. 但是瘾君子也是会改邪归正的
[07:37] People can change. Bryn Walker believed that. 人是会变的 Bryn Walker坚信这一点
[07:39] Maybe, but she wouldn’t be the first person who got killed by giving a felon a second chance. 或许吧 但给重罪犯机会却因而丧命的人 她可不是第一个
[07:46] Anything on those X-rays to give us cause of death? X光片上能找到她的致命伤吗
[07:49] Not found yet. 还没
[07:50] These injuries are all remote. Maybe a couple of years old. 这些伤都是旧伤 看起来有几年了
[07:52] Shattered her right ankle, broken clavicle, broke her arm a couple of times. 右脚踝粉碎性骨折 锁骨骨折 胳膊也断过几次
[07:56] Those are riding injuries she must have competed. 那是骑马导致的伤 她肯定参加过比赛
[07:58] That would be an understatement. 可不单是参加比赛
[08:01] Bryn was a champion equestrian. Bryn得过马术冠军
[08:03] She won a competition just a few days ago. 几天前还赢了场比赛
[08:06] And I think I’ve solved the mystery about her tattoo. 关于她手腕上的纹身我也找到答案了
[08:07] The only family she has was her brother, Andrew. 她的弟弟Andrew 是她唯一的亲人
[08:10] He died in prison. 在监狱死了
[08:11] PA-1302 was his prison I.D. number. PA-1302是他在监狱的囚号
[08:14] – If you can’t save the ones you love, save everyone else. – What about the four horses? – 如果救不了自己爱的人 那就去救别人 – 那四匹马呢?
[08:18] – Of the apocalypse, right? – What is it with you guys? – 不是世界末日吧? – 你们脑子进水了?
[08:21] It’s the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not the horses. 那是启示录里的天启四骑士 又不是像这样普通的马
[08:25] I also got the blood tox back. 我刚拿到了她的血检结果
[08:27] Uh, Bryn wasn’t a recent user, and she didn’t O.D. Bryn最近好像没有吸过毒 也没有过吸毒过量
[08:30] And we still don’t have an I.D. 我们至今仍不知道
[08:31] of that white powder from her nails. 指甲里的白色粉末是啥
[08:32] There is no way this woman met up with a meth head to get high. 这女人绝不可能会和一个瘾君子一起嗑药
[08:36] Is there anything besides the blood to implicate Zoe? 除去血证 还有其他证据指向Zoe吗
[08:38] Not unless she picked Bryn up by the foot and swung her around. 除非她可以抓着Bryn的脚踝 同时拖着她到处转
[08:42] Tib-fib spiral fractures. 胫骨-腓骨处螺旋型骨折
[08:44] Usually you see this around machinery accidents, 这种伤通常在机械事故中见到
[08:46] like if a limb gets stuck in something and twisted. 就像是肢体卷进了什么东西里面被扭曲了
[08:48] There was no machinery around the crime scene. 但案发现场没有发现机器之类的东西
[08:49] You know what? 等等
[08:50] Spiral fractures, contusions on one side… 螺旋型骨折 身体一面擦伤…
[08:53] I think that Bryn got her foot caught in her stirrup. 我觉得Bryn可能是脚卡到马蹬里了
[08:59] She was dragged by a horse. 所以她是被马拖着走导致受伤的
[09:04] A riding accident? 坠马事故?
[09:05] No, I find that hard to believe. 我觉得不大可能
[09:07] And why is that, Mr. Brooks? Brooks先生 为什么不可能呢
[09:09] Ms. Walker was a pro. 据我所知Walker小姐是个马术达人
[09:11] Did she often ride without a helmet? 那她常常不带骑具骑马?
[09:13] Nope, but I only manage this place. 不是很清楚 我只是负责管理而已
[09:16] But I can tell you, 但我确定
[09:17] she only rode one horse, and there he is, no worse for wear. 她只骑一匹马 在那 没有马鞍的那个
[09:22] First class champion. 是匹上等冠军马
[09:23] Shh. Ooh, it’s okay. It’s all right. 嘘 马儿乖啊
[09:27] Well, I don’t see any saddle marks or sweat stains. 我怎么觉得这匹马没有上过鞍的迹象 也没有任何汗渍呢
[09:30] This horse hasn’t been ridden in a while. 这匹马有段时间没被人骑过了
[09:32] You know horses? 你对马很了解?
[09:33] I used to ride. My daughter has the bug now. 只是过去常常骑 我女儿很喜欢骑马
[09:35] Really? ‘Cause I… I buy and sell on the side if you’re ever in the market. 是吗 我同时还在做买卖马匹的生意 如果您有什么需要的话…
[09:40] Bryn had a tattoo with four horses. Bryn手上有个四匹马的纹身
[09:43] Sure she doesn’t ride any other horse? 你确定她从来不骑别的马?
[09:45] Not that I know of. 据我所知是的
[09:46] Well, thank you very much for your time, Mr. Brooks. 好的 感谢您的配合 Brooks先生
[09:48] No problem. 应该的
[09:52] You know, if you’re ever in the market. 啊哈 如果您有什么需要的话
[09:55] Did you see the way this horse flinched when he touched him? 你注意到没 他摸这匹马的时候 马在退缩
[09:58] So? 所以呢?
[09:59] So Zoe’s right. 所以Zoe没撒谎
[10:00] Horses are very sensitive to people. 马对人是很敏感的
[10:02] One false move… 一个错误的动作很有可能…
[10:03] So we’re still looking for the horse Bryn fell off of. 所以我们还得继续找那匹让Bryn摔下去的马
[10:06] I’ll make some calls, see if anybody in Philly has a missing horse in their backyard. 我去打几个电话 看看在费城有谁家后院丢了匹马
[10:20] Hello. 喂
[10:21] Lace, hi. It’s me. Lace 是我
[10:24] What are you doing later? 一会有什么安排吗
[10:25] The lower half of both Bryn’s lungs collapsed. Bryn的双肺下叶萎陷
[10:28] Megan hasn’t sectioned them yet? Megan还没验吗?
[10:29] She set aside the lungs for Ethan. 她把肺部交给Ethan了
[10:31] Well, Ethan’s not here, and Megan’s still at the stable, so I’ll do it. Ethan不在 Megan还在马场 我来做吧
[10:35] Well, we still don’t have C.O.D. 而且我们到现在还没得出死因鉴定
[10:36] Hand me the scissors. 剪刀给我
[10:40] Thanks. 谢了
[10:48] What? 怎么了?
[10:50] First you’re consulting, and now you’re dissecting? 你刚开始不是只说跟进吗 怎么现在自己动手了?
[10:52] Mnh-Mnh. You’re never this helpful. 什么时候这么好心了?
[10:58] Todd and I are taking Lacey to Boston for the weekend. Todd和我这周要带Lacey一起去波士顿
[11:04] Well, being helpful isn’t gon’ help. 原来是为了自己 不是来帮我们的啊
[11:08] Thanks. 谢谢
[11:12] Wait. What is that? 诶 这是什么?
[11:19] What is that? 是什么?
[11:21] Looks like some kind of undigested food. 看起来像是未经消化的食物
[11:23] How’d that get in her lungs? 那它是怎么到肺里去的?
[11:28] Why are we doing this? 我们为什么要到这里来做这些?
[11:30] Megan thinks that Bryn falling off a horse had something to do with her death. Megan觉得Bryn的死因 很有可能是坠马
[11:33] It would help to find some evidence that she was actually riding one. 找到证据说明Bryn的确骑过一匹马 也许能帮上她点忙
[11:36] This is definitely not in my job description. 可这不在我的工作范围之内
[11:39] You and me both, Sundance. 也不在我的范围之内
[11:44] I got hoofprints here. 这边有马蹄印
[11:47] Oh. I’ve got crap. 我看到马的排泄物了
[11:49] Well, keep looking. 行了 继续找吧
[11:50] No, seriously. I’ve got crap. 我说真的呢 真是马的排泄物
[11:55] Okay. 很好
[12:00] Is that… 那是?
[12:01] Yep. Manure. 马粪
[12:03] Horse was definitely here. 所以马肯定在这附近溜达过
[12:06] We’re done. 搞定
[12:09] You know, horses give me the creeps. 说真的 马总让我觉得浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
[12:11] It all goes back to my childhood, when I was younger, 这得从我的童年说起 那时候我还小
[12:13] and my… my gramps wouldn’t let us watch cartoons. 我爷爷奶奶不让我看动画片
[12:15] We would have to watch reruns of “Mister Ed”, 所以我们只能没事就看”Mister Ed”的重播
[12:18] you know, with his lips and his teeth moving. 他的嘴巴和牙齿 一直这样动啊动的
[12:20] It was like a nightmare. 真是我一辈子的恶梦
[12:21] – Hey, Ethan. – Huh? – 嗯?
[12:22] I think we found our horse. 我想我们找到那匹马了
[12:31] Wow. This riding vest inflates when you fall. 哇哦 这件马装竟然能在坠马的时候充气膨胀
[12:33] Look, it’s got a drawstring. You attach it to the saddle, and then when you fall off the horse… 看 这有根拉绳 把它绑到马鞍上 如果你坠马了就…
[12:37] I thought we were shopping for my trip. 我以为是要去买旅行用的东西
[12:40] Why would we need to shop for your trip? 你出门旅行有什么东西需要买吗?
[12:42] – What kind of trip is this? – A lame one. – 什么样的旅行? – 别扭的旅行
[12:44] You don’t want to go? 你不想去?
[12:45] Emily’s birthday is on Saturday, and she’s having a huge party. Emily周六过生日 她会举办一个很大的派对
[12:47] But instead, I get to be the third wheel with dad and Kate. 我却要跟老爸还有Kate一起出去 还是颗电灯泡…
[12:50] Does your father know about this? 你爸知道这些吗?
[12:52] He doesn’t care. 他不在乎
[12:54] Maybe you could talk to him? 也许你能和他说说?
[12:57] Maybe you could wear this vest? 也许你能穿这件背心?
[12:59] Mom, I know what I’m doing on a horse. 妈 我知道怎么骑马
[13:01] Lacey, a woman fell off her horse yesterday and died. Lacey 昨天有个女人坠马身亡
[13:05] She was a very good rider, but her foot still got caught in the stirrup. 她是一名优秀的骑手 但是她的脚还是挂在蹬上了
[13:08] – You’re getting this vest. – I don’t see how her foot could’ve gotten caught in her stirrup… – 你得穿上这件背心 – 我可没看见她怎么把脚卡在蹬里了…
[13:11] Lacey.
[13:12] …because most riders I know… …因为我见过的多数骑手…
[13:15] use saddles with safety stirrups. 都给自己的马鞍配安全马蹬
[13:17] See, when you fall, the sidebar detaches, and your foot comes out. 看 一旦你坠马 边条脱开 你的脚就出来了
[13:31] Hey, Ethan and I found this horse out by the crime scene. 嗨 Ethan和我在犯罪现场找到了这匹马
[13:34] Bryn’s name is on the saddle. Bryn的名字写在马鞍上
[13:36] – Where’s Ethan? – Uh, therapy. – Ethan在哪儿? – 呃 在做理疗
[13:38] What is going on, Dr. Hunt? 怎么了 Hunt医生
[13:41] Detective Morris, this is my daughter, Lacey. Morris警探 这是我女儿 Lacey
[13:43] What the hell? Is this “bring your daughter to work day”? 搞什么鬼? 今天是带女儿上班的日子么?
[13:45] Watch your language. She’s only 12. 注意措辞 她才12岁
[13:48] I’m almost 12 1/2. 我都12岁半了
[13:50] Mr. Brooks, Brooks先生
[13:52] it appears that Bryn rode more than one horse. 显然Bryn不止骑过一匹马
[13:54] Uh, it must be one of the misfits she used with her prisoners. 呃 这一定是那些性子野的 她和她的犯人们一起骑的
[13:58] Lacey, you’re up. Lacey 轮到你上场了
[14:03] – It’s okay. – It’s okay. 没事的
[14:06] These kind of saddles are made with safety stirrups. 这种马鞍配的是安全马蹬
[14:09] See, if you fall, and your foot gets caught, 看 如果你坠马 你的脚被卡住
[14:11] you don’t get dragged ’cause it releases… 你不会被拖行 因为它会打开…
[14:16] …but this one is broken. …但是这只坏了
[14:23] See, it’s supposed to release like this. 看 这应该像这只一样打开
[14:30] Uh, maybe it got stuck in the accident. 呃 可能是在意外中被卡住了
[14:32] Oh, right. Horse did it all by himself. 嗯 对啊 全都是马干的
[14:35] This isn’t broken. 这只没坏
[14:36] These scratches look like tool marks. 这些划痕像是工具造成的
[14:39] Someone’s tampered with this stirrup. 某人捣腾过这只马蹬
[14:42] Bryn’s saddle was sabotaged. Bryn的马鞍被人做了手脚
[14:54] This is, uh, Bryn’s storage shed. 这是…Bryn的储藏间
[14:56] Well, open it. 好的 打开
[15:01] Excuse me. Will, what are you doing? 打扰一下 Will 你在干嘛?
[15:03] This is police business, sir. 这是警方事务 先生
[15:05] This is private property. 这是私有财产
[15:06] You don’t go in there without Bryn’s permission. 你没有Bryn的允许不能进去
[15:08] Bryn’s dead. Bryn死了
[15:11] What? 什么?
[15:17] James Savage.
[15:20] He’s Bryn’s boyfriend. 他是Bryn的男友
[15:21] Keep him busy for a while. 拖住他
[15:22] I want to see what’s in that shed. 我要看看储藏间里有啥
[15:24] Sure. 好的
[15:29] Mr. Savage… Savage先生…
[15:31] I’m very sorry that you had to find out this way. 我很抱歉你以这样的方式了解事实
[15:34] How long were you and Bryn together? 你和Bryn在一起多久了?
[15:37] About a year. 差不多一年
[15:39] We, uh, met at a competition. 我们在一场比赛中相遇
[15:42] Just moved in together. 就这样住到了一块儿
[15:43] Why didn’t you call the police when Bryn didn’t come home? Bryn没有回家 你为什么没有报警?
[15:45] She was here at the stable. 我以为她在马场
[15:47] Overnight? 过夜?
[15:48] Yeah. There’s a couch in the office. 是的 办公室里有张沙发
[15:50] Sometimes she would stay there if she had to work late. 如果她要工作得很晚 她会呆那儿
[15:53] The prisoner program required a ton of paperwork. 那个囚犯项目要做很多书面报告
[15:56] Did Bryn ever mention having a fight with one of the other prisoners? Bryn有提到和那些囚犯发生冲突吗?
[15:58] No, why? 没有 为什么?
[15:59] It seems somebody sabotaged her saddle. 似乎有人对她的马鞍动了手脚
[16:02] Anyone else at the stable have a problem with Bryn? 马场里还有谁和Bryn有过节?
[16:08] Yeah. It’s that creep who works here. 有 在这儿干活的那个小人
[16:10] Will Brooks?
[16:12] Yeah. He made some passes at her. 是的 他在追她
[16:14] He… he wouldn’t let her alone. 他…他不让她清闲
[16:33] – Where’s my mom? – Crap. – 我妈呢? – 该死
[16:35] Don’t sneak up on people with guns, kid. 别蹑手蹑脚地接近有枪的人 孩子
[16:39] Didn’t your mom tell you to wait in the car? 你妈没告诉你在车里等么?
[16:40] Didn’t she tell you to watch your language? 她没有告你要注意措辞么?
[16:43] All right. Go do what she said. 好了 按她说的去做
[16:44] – You do what she said. – You do what she said. – 你按她说的做 – 你按她说的做
[16:45] You do what she said. 你按她说的做
[16:54] You have no idea what that stuff is, do you? 你不知道这些东西都是干嘛的 对吧?
[16:56] I’ll figure it out. 我能认出来
[16:59] It’s a hoof pick. 这是蹄签
[17:00] Cleans their feet. 用来清理它们的蹄子
[17:08] Wow. Look at these ribbons. 哇 看那些绸带
[17:10] Do you know what it takes to be this kind of a champion rider? 你知道怎样才能成为那样的冠军骑手吗?
[17:13] A horse, for starters? 一匹马 作为开始?
[17:15] It’s all about discipline and awareness, of yourself and your horse. 要的是你对自身以及坐骑的训练和感悟
[17:19] It’s a lot about communication… 这需要大量的交流
[17:21] when to take control and when to ease up on the reins. 什么时候该控制它 什么时候该让它自由驰骋
[17:24] Oh, listen to you. A mini-Megan. 哦 看你说的 小小Megan
[17:26] You don’t like my mom much, do you? 你不怎么喜欢我妈 对吧?
[17:28] Oh, I like her fine. 噢 我喜欢她正常的时候
[17:29] She’s like liver. Six days a week is a little much. 她就像肝脏 一周六天喷洒毒液我可吃不消
[17:34] I wouldn’t know. 这我不知道
[17:40] These look all right to you? 这些你看起来没问题吧?
[17:43] Yeah. 嗯
[17:45] Your mom’s looking for you back at the car. 你妈在车那儿找你呢
[17:47] Hey. You find anything out from our friend? 嗨 你从我们的好朋友那里得到了什么消息么?
[17:50] Well, it seems that Will Brooks may have wanted 看起来Will Brooks想要的
[17:52] a little bit more than just the keys to Bryn’s shed, if you know what I mean. 不仅仅只是Bryn储存室的钥匙 你知道我说的是什么
[17:56] I don’t get it. 我没明白
[18:00] Uh… ask your mom. 呃…问你妈去
[18:01] – Yeah. – I don’t mean sex. – 对 – 我说的不是性方面
[18:03] I mean, how does an expert rider fall off her horse? 我是说 一名专业骑手怎么会坠马呢?
[18:16] I understand you have Bryn’s file. 我知道你拿了Bryn的文件
[18:19] Yeah. I… I might have a lead on her C.O.D. 是的 我…我可能在死因上有所进展
[18:21] I found a piece of broccoli in her right lung that was macerated with stomach juices. 我在她右肺里找到一块儿西兰花 是被胃液浸软的
[18:25] – You did? – Yes, I know. Sorry. – 你找到的? – 是的 我知道 很抱歉
[18:27] It’s your body, but you were at the stable, 这是你的活儿 但你在马场
[18:29] – and Ethan was not here. – Why are you taking Lacey to Boston? – Ethan也不这儿 – 你为什么带Lacey去波士顿?
[18:32] I am not taking her anywhere. Todd is. 我没有带她去任何地方 是Todd
[18:35] With you. 还有你
[18:35] Megan, I’m not trying to replace you. Megan 我没有想要取代你
[18:39] Could I have the file, please? 能给我文件么?
[18:46] – So I just won’t go, then. – Yes, you will. – 所以我不会去的 – 不 你会的
[18:48] – Megan… – Her heart is normal. – 她的心脏正常
[18:50] Blood work, too. 血液检查 也正常
[18:52] So how did the contents of her stomach end up in her lungs? 那她的胃容物是怎么进到肺里去的?
[18:56] A blow to the abdomen? Maybe the fall off the horse? 腹部遭到重击? 也许是坠马?
[18:57] Yes, but what made her fall off the horse… 是的 但什么导致了她坠马…
[19:01] and cause food to get in her lungs and both lower lobes to collapse? 还让食物进入肺脏 以及双侧肺下叶萎陷
[19:07] It has to be a drug. 只能是毒品
[19:08] But you said yourself, her blood work was normal. 但你自己说的 她的血液检查正常
[19:10] Tox screens don’t catch everything. 毒理检查不是万能的
[19:15] If there is… 如果有…
[19:18] an injection site, 针眼
[19:20] it would have to be in the abraded area. 那只能在擦伤的部位
[19:23] Otherwise, we would’ve found it earlier. 否则我们早就找到了
[19:27] Maybe someplace where she didn’t feel it. 可能是在她感觉不到的地方
[19:29] The soft tissue. Her hip. 软组织 她臀部
[19:40] There is a bump here. 这有个肿块
[19:43] There has to be an entry point. 这一定是注射点
[20:07] Todd.
[20:11] You took Lacey to a crime scene? 你把Lacey带到犯罪现场?
[20:13] I think he’s here to see me. 我觉得他是来看我的
[20:15] I’m sorry. I’m… I’m… just… just give me one minute. 不好意思 我只要…给我一分钟就好
[20:17] Yeah. I’ll take the sample to the lab. 好的 我送个样本去实验室
[20:21] Okay, I’ll… 好的 我…
[20:26] Lacey calls me talking about… about sabotaged saddles Lacey给我打电话说关于… 关于被动了手脚的马鞍
[20:29] and… and dead horse riders. 还有…还有死掉的骑手
[20:32] Where is she, by the way? 她在哪儿 顺便问下?
[20:33] In my office doing homework. 在我办公室做作业
[20:34] Any killers in there? 这里有凶手么?
[20:36] At least I’m not taking her away for the weekend with my new girlfriend. 至少我没有带着她和我的新女友去过周末
[20:40] Why are you doing that? 你为什么要这么做?
[20:41] She has heart set on going to that party. 她一心想去参加那场派对
[20:43] Yeah, that party is being chaperoned by Emily’s brother, by the way. He’s 17. 是啊 那派对Emily的哥哥也会去 他17岁
[20:46] Which I would’ve known if I had any say in my daughter’s life. 如果我关心我女儿的生活我就会知道
[20:49] You gave that up five years ago. 你5年前就放弃了
[20:50] I didn’t give up being her mother. 我没有放弃做她的母亲
[20:52] Why don’t you just let her stay with me this weekend? 你为啥不让她这周末和我呆一起?
[20:54] No. No way. I’m taking her home, Megs. 不 没门儿 我这就带她回家 Megs
[20:58] Uh, results on the powder under Bryn’s fingernails… 呃 Bryn指甲下的粉末的追查结果是
[21:02] traces of oat bran and sugar and phenylbutazone, 燕麦麸 糖 还有苯基丁氮酮
[21:05] also known as… 又名…
[21:07] Bute. It’s a… a horse pain reliever. 保泰松 是一种…马匹的镇痛剂
[21:10] It’s… 这…
[21:12] It, um… 这 呃…
[21:13] it sounds like she put it in some kind of mash to feed the horse. 看来她把这些捣成浆来喂马
[21:16] Uh, that’s not all. 呃 不只是这样
[21:17] You know, uh, that jumping competition she won a few days ago? 你知道么 她前些年赢的那场跳跃赛
[21:19] A horse was disqualified for having too much bute in its system. 有一匹马在体内发现过多保泰松而失去了资格
[21:22] Whose horse? 谁的马?
[21:23] The boyfriend… James Savage. 她男友… James Savage
[21:26] You think that she buted his horse to get him disqualified? 你认为她给他的马下药 导致了他失去资格
[21:29] Well, maybe Bryn’s not as squeaky clean as we thought. 也许Bryn没我们想的那么清白
[21:40] You and Bryn were rivals. 你和Bryn曾是竞争对手
[21:42] See, I didn’t know that, uh, horseback riding was the only olympic competition 你瞧 我不太懂 马术是奥运会中唯一的
[21:45] where men and women competed equally. 男女可以公平竞争的比赛
[21:48] And she has been kicking your ass. 她让你输得很惨
[21:50] You’ve come in second ten times in the last two years to her… 你最近两年10次输给她屈居亚军
[21:53] The Privvy Invitational, Grosspoint Grand, East Coast Summit. Privvy邀请赛 Grosspoint大奖赛 东海岸精英赛
[21:56] She drugs your horse. You get disqualified. 她给你的马下药 你被取消资格
[22:00] She ends up dead. 结果她死了
[22:02] I didn’t kill Bryn. That is absurd. 我没有杀Bryn 这太荒唐了
[22:04] Detective, do you know why you’re only allowed 警探 你知道为什么比赛中
[22:07] to give a small amount of bute for a competition? 只允许使用少量的保泰松么?
[22:11] No, doctor. Why? 不知道 医生 为啥?
[22:12] Because if it needs bute, that means it’s injured. 因为如果需要镇痛药 说明它受伤了
[22:15] And making a horse compete like that would be inhumane. 让一匹马这样去比赛是不人道的
[22:19] Mr. Savage, we both know Bryn was not the kind of person to bute a horse before a competition. Savage先生 我们都知道 Bryn不是那种在比赛前给马下药的人
[22:24] Bute is administered orally. 保泰松是口服的
[22:26] If it gets on your hands, it can cause skin irritation. 如果沾染在手上 会引起皮肤刺痛
[22:31] You buted your own horse, didn’t you? 你给自己的马下药了 对吧?
[22:33] The only thing I ever put on my horse during competition was coat shine. 在比赛期间我唯一给马做的就是打蜡
[22:37] I make it myself, and it’s legal. 我自己打蜡 这是合法的
[22:44] Let’s see. Show me your hands. 让我们看看 伸出手来
[22:47] – Why? – I’m gonna test you for bute. – 为啥? – 我要给你做保泰松的测试
[22:52] – Don’t you need a warrant? – Sure. – 你们不需要搜查令么? – 当然要
[22:54] And when we get one, we’ll have one for your trailer and your car, your house, your computer. 当我们搞到搜查令 我们会搜你的房子 你的车 你的马 你的电脑
[23:00] Anything on there you don’t want us to find? 那些有你不想让我们发现的么?
[23:08] Okay. I buted my own horse. 好吧 是我给自己的马下药的
[23:11] We’re all looking for an edge. 我们都想领先
[23:13] But I didn’t kill Bryn. 但我没有杀Bryn
[23:18] What I don’t get is if Pagliacci here 我不明白的是 这个坏蛋
[23:20] buted his own horse, then why is it on Bryn’s hand? 给自己的马下药 那为啥药会在Bryn的手上?
[23:24] Did you find any in the shed? 你在储存室找到什么了么?
[23:25] No. Then again, why don’t you ask your daughter? 没有 再说了 你为啥不问你的女儿去?
[23:27] She’s like you. She’s a know-it-all, too. 她和你一样 也是什么都知道
[23:30] She should’ve stayed in the car. 她应该呆在车里的
[23:31] I think she just misses you. 我觉得她只是想你了
[23:33] Why? 为什么?
[23:35] What? 什么?
[23:35] Did she say something? 她说什么了么?
[23:37] Look, I… I don’t know kids. I just… 你看 我…我不了解小孩子 我只是…
[23:40] She seems like she wants to spend more time with you. 她看起来像是想多和你呆会儿
[23:43] I told her she was nuts. 我告诉她 她疯了
[23:47] What is it? 那是什么?
[23:48] Preliminary lab report. 初步实验报告
[23:50] Bryn was injected with succinylcholine bromide. Bryn被注射了溴化琥珀酰胆碱
[23:53] A little slower please. 慢点说
[23:54] It’s a paralytic that vets use to put horses down. 一种麻醉剂 兽医用来放倒马的
[23:57] Ah. Now we’re back to Zoe. 现在我们回到Zoe了
[24:00] She was training to be a veterinary’s assistant. 她在进行兽医助理的训练
[24:02] To provide for her daughter. 为了养活女儿
[24:05] I’ll send some guys out to the stables and see if there’s a veterinary kit with some missing, uh… 我会派几个人去马场 看看那里有没有兽医药箱少了 呃…
[24:09] Succinylcholine bromide. 溴化琥珀酰胆碱
[24:10] Why would she kill Bryn? She was trying to help Zoe. 为啥她要杀Bryn? 她在帮Zoe
[24:14] Why? Look at your own evidence. 为啥? 看看你的证据
[24:16] The drug, the blood on Bryn’s shirt, 毒品 Bryn衣服上的血迹
[24:18] access to the saddle… 能接近马鞍…
[24:20] all roads lead to Zoe. 都指向了Zoe
[24:22] You’re the one who’s always talking about the body as proof. 你总说 以尸为证
[24:25] What is it telling you? 这告诉你什么?
[24:29] Asphyxiation by succinylcholine. 溴化琥珀酰胆碱导致的窒息
[24:32] That’s what killed Bryn. 这就是Bryn的死因
[24:34] There’s a vial missing, and your fingerprints are all over that box. 这少了一小瓶 盒子上都是你的指纹
[24:38] Outgoing phone records from the stable office. 马场办公室的拨出电话记录
[24:40] Somebody was calling your family. 有人给你的家人打电话
[24:42] Bryn caught you using the phone, didn’t she? Bryn发现你用这电话了 对吧?
[24:44] Threatened to take away your privileges, 威胁要剥夺你的优待
[24:46] – bounce you out of the program… – That’s not what happened. – 把你踢出这项目… – 事情不是这样
[24:48] A guard saw you arguing with Bryn outside the office an hour before she was killed. 一名守卫看到你在和Bryn在办公室外争吵 就在她被杀的前一小时
[24:52] We were arguing because I wanted her to stop calling my mother. 我们争吵是因为我希望 她不要再给我妈打电话了
[24:55] – Bryn was making those calls? – Yeah. – 这些电话是Bryn打的? – 是的
[24:56] She was trying to convince my mom to let my kid see me. 她想说服我妈 让我的小孩来看我
[24:58] Why would that make you angry? 为什么这会让你生气?
[25:00] My mom gave up on me a long time ago. 我妈很早以前就不要我了
[25:02] I appreciate what Bryn was trying to do, 我很感激Bryn所作的那些
[25:03] but you can’t convince someone you’ve changed if they don’t want to believe it. 但是你没有办法说服那些不相信你的改变的人
[25:11] Why are your fingerprints on the box? 为什么你的指纹会在盒子上?
[25:13] Bryn asked me to put that box back in the cabinet. Bryn让我把这些盒子放回柜子里
[25:15] She’d just stopped someone from trying to put a horse down. 她刚阻止了某个企图把马放倒的人
[25:17] – Who? – I don’t know. – 谁? – 我不知道
[25:18] Some guy who doesn’t like horses. 某个不喜欢马的人吧
[25:20] She, uh, she wouldn’t say anymore. 她…她没有多说
[25:22] Uh-huh. And this, uh, this horse, what did it look like? 那匹马 它是什么样子的?
[25:24] I don’t know. It was a white one. 我不知道 是匹白马
[25:26] It, uh, it was new to the stable, had an injured front leg. 是刚送到马场的 前脚受伤了
[25:33] You’re sure the horse was white? 你确定那匹马是白的?
[25:35] Yeah. 是的
[25:45] Excuse me, detective. 打扰了 警探
[25:46] Uh, I’m Zoe Brant’s mother. 我是Zoe Brant的妈妈
[25:48] You wanted to speak to me. 你想和我谈谈
[25:50] Oh, yes. Thanks for coming in. 噢 是的 很感谢您的到来
[25:51] Uh… who is this? 呃…这是谁?
[25:54] This is Zoe’s daughter, Laila. 是Zoe的女儿 Laila
[25:56] – Hi. – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨
[25:58] That’s pretty. 那真好看
[26:03] No, sweetie. Um, Laila, come… come by grandma. 不 亲爱的 Laila 过来…来姥姥这边
[26:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:10] Um… Mrs. Brant, have you ever talked to a woman named Bryn Walker? 呃…Brant夫人 你是否和一位叫Bryn Walker的女士谈过?
[26:17] What were you eating? 你吃的是什么?
[26:22] Man, this is weird. 哥们儿 这好奇怪
[26:23] It looks like the horse digested some kind of metallic substance. 看起来像是马在消化某种金属物质
[26:27] What is that smell? 这是什么味道?
[26:29] Well, I just spent an hour with the white horse 我刚和一匹白马呆了一个小时
[26:31] trying to figure out why someone would want to kill him. 试图搞清楚为啥有人想杀他
[26:33] And, uh, I’m now knee-deep in horse poop. 然后 我现在正在深入研究马粪
[26:36] Maybe it’s the horse poop. 可能是马粪
[26:37] Did you find anything apart from metal in his… 你有没发现什么除金属以外的东西…
[26:38] Yeah, he was sick with colic. 有 他患有疝气
[26:41] And I found bute in his whiskers mixed in with oat bran… 我在他的鬃毛里发现了保泰松 还混着燕麦麸…
[26:43] Oat bran and sugar. 燕麦麸和糖
[26:45] Yes. 是的
[26:46] So Bryn was taking care of a sick horse. 所以Bryn在照顾一匹病马
[26:48] But that doesn’t explain why she was riding a horse she didn’t own. 但这并不能解释她为什么要骑一匹不属于她的马
[26:51] Those are the horse’s veterinary files. 那些是马的兽医档案
[26:53] I found a brand on the horse and then tracked down the owner. 我在马身上发现了一个铭牌 然后查到了它的主人
[26:56] – Any connection to Bryn? – Mm-hmm. Will Brooks. – 跟Bryn有关吗 – 嗯哼 Will Brooks
[26:59] The guy bought the horse from him, and then returned it because it didn’t perform well. 就是从他那儿买了这匹马 然后因为马的表现不佳又退回去了
[27:07] This horse was supposed to compete? 这匹马是用来比赛的?
[27:17] You were a little, um, hard on Megan yesterday, 昨天你对Megan有点太凶了
[27:20] don’t you think? 你不觉得吗
[27:21] Yeah. Sorry to get you involved in all that. 是啊 真不好意思把你也卷进来了
[27:24] You kinda crossed that line when you invited Lacey to spend the weekend with us. 你让Lacey和我们一起度周末 这件事情有点做过头了
[27:28] See, you didn’t know the old Megan, okay? 好吧 你并不了解过去的那个Megan 明白吗
[27:31] She wasn’t always this attentive. 她才不是这么细致入微的人
[27:33] – So she’s changed. – Yeah. – 所以她变了 – 是的
[27:35] Maybe she deserves a break. 也许她应该休息一下
[27:36] Whose side are you on? 你是站在哪边的
[27:38] Ours. Listen… 当然是我们这边 听着
[27:40] we are great together. 我们在一起很好
[27:42] True. 确实
[27:43] But this isn’t about us. 但这不仅仅关系到我们
[27:47] I think maybe you invited Lacey for the weekend 我觉得你让Lacey来共度周末
[27:50] because… you’re afraid of letting go. 是因为 你害怕失去她
[27:53] No, no. Uh, you don’t understand. 不 不 不 这事情你不明白
[27:58] My parents were divorced. 我的父母也是离异的
[27:59] I know what it’s like to be stuck in the middle. 我知道卡在中间左右为难是什么感觉
[28:03] Sorry. 对不起
[28:10] Just make sure this is about Lacey 你得确定你是为了Lacey好
[28:12] and not… about your own stuff. 而不是你自己
[28:15] Okay? I gotta go. Thanks. 好吗 我得走了 谢谢
[28:17] Yeah. 好
[28:21] Bryn told Zoe Bryn告诉Zoe
[28:21] that she stopped somebody from putting down a horse. 她阻止了某人去伤害一匹马
[28:24] So maybe that led to putting down Bryn? 也许反而因此导致了Bryn自己受到伤害?
[28:26] We figure out what’s wrong with that horse, 如果我们找到那匹马有什么问题
[28:28] maybe we can isolate Bryn’s killer. 也许就能找到杀害Bryn的凶手
[28:29] Well, I mean, I’m no veterinarian, 好吧 我的意思是 虽然我不是兽医
[28:31] but just looking at these X-rays, I can tell you, 但只要看看这些X光片 我就能告诉你
[28:33] he’s got arthritis, splints, deterioration of the skeleton. 这匹马有关节炎 骨质增生和骨骼恶化
[28:36] I mean, this is an old horse. 意思是 这是一匹老马
[28:37] Will Brooks sold it as a show horse. Will Brooks把它作为赛马出售
[28:40] I mean, why would he think it could compete? 我说 为什么他会认为这匹马可以参加比赛
[28:42] Sell ice to eskimos. Check out the teeth. 这简直不可能 检查一下马的牙齿
[28:49] It looks like somebody filed them down and filled them with something. 看起来有人把马的牙齿磨掉了 然后再填充了什么东西进去
[28:51] So that’s why the horse flinched. 所以这才是为什么马退缩了
[28:53] Will must have had silver nitrate on his hands. Will手里一定还有硝酸银
[28:56] Come again? 我又不明白了
[28:58] It’s called bishoping. 这叫门齿修饰术
[29:00] It’s this horrible process where they use silver nitrate to alter the shape of the teeth 是一个很可怕的过程 使用硝酸银来改变牙齿的形状
[29:05] to make the horse look younger. 以此让马看起来更年轻
[29:07] And then sell it at a higher price. 然后用更高的价格卖出
[29:09] So maybe Bryn discovered that Brooks was bishoping horses. 所以也许Bryn发现了Brooks正在给马匹们做这个
[29:12] And then he killed Bryn to shut her up. 于是就杀了Bryn灭口
[29:39] What are you searching through my stuff for? 你们在我的东西里翻什么
[29:41] I thought a prisoner killed Bryn. 我以为是个囚犯杀了Bryn
[29:42] Yeah, well, she wasn’t bishoping horses, was she? Keep an eye on him. 好吧 她是不是在给马匹做牙齿修饰 看着他
[29:45] Horses freak me out, but I feel for them, knowing guys like that exist. 我被马吓死了 但我能感觉到 它们知道有像他那样的家伙存在
[30:08] Hey, I got something. 嗨 我找到了什么
[30:09] Huh? 是什么
[30:10] Succinylcholine, empty. 琥珀胆碱 空瓶子
[30:13] Well, Wilbur, we just need to find the syringe. 好的Wilbur 我们还需要找到注射器
[30:18] You feel better now you got that out? 这么做能让你感觉好点么
[30:19] Oh, yeah. 噢 是啊
[30:22] Much better. 好多了
[30:23] Bryn was planning on going to the authorities. Bryn打算向当局揭发你
[30:26] That’s why you sabotaged her saddle and shot her full of that drug. 所以你破坏了她的马鞍 并且给她注射了药物
[30:30] I didn’t kill Bryn, okay? We had a deal. 我没有杀Bryn 明白吗 我们有个协议
[30:33] What deal? 什么协议
[30:33] She caught me. Okay. 她发现了我的事
[30:36] I promised to stop bishoping horses if she kept quiet, 我答应她会停止这么做 只要她不说出去
[30:39] and in return, I would give all the old horses to her therapy program. 作为回报 我会把所有的老马 都送给她的劳教项目
[30:43] You would just give her all the horses? 你会把所有的马都给她?
[30:44] That, or I could sell ’em for dog food. 或者可以卖掉去做狗粮
[30:46] – Wow. You really are a poster child for animal rights. – I kept my end. – 你还真是爱护动物的好模范啊 – 我遵守了协议
[30:51] I stayed out all night helping her with the damn horse. 我整晚上都待在那儿帮她弄那破马
[30:53] – Helping her how? – It had colic, so you have to keep it moving. – 帮她什么了 �C 马有疝气 所以我不能让它们停下
[30:57] You have to keep walking it. 我必须让它们一直走
[30:59] And the last time I saw this, it was in Bryn’s hand. 我最后一次见到这些 是在Bryn的手里
[31:03] Come on. I swear to you. 拜托 我向你保证
[31:05] Somebody set me up. 有人在陷害我
[31:07] I’ll hold him on animal cruelty, but for the murder, I need confirmation on the drug. 我会指控他虐待动物 但是关于这起谋杀 我需要对药物进行确认
[31:10] We’ll get it to the lab right now. 我现在就去实验室
[31:12] Any chance that Zoe set Will up? 有没有可能是Zoe设计陷害Will
[31:14] I don’t think so. I talked to Zoe’s mother. 我不觉得 我和Zoe的妈妈谈过
[31:17] It was Bryn calling her from the stable office, not Zoe. 是Bryn从马场办公室给她打的电话 不是Zoe
[31:20] Why? 为什么
[31:21] Well, Bryn wanted Zoe to see her daughter so they could connect before she got out. Bryn想让Zoe见见女儿 这样在她出狱前就能和孩子有联络了
[31:26] And the mother was against that? 但是她母亲不同意?
[31:27] You can’t convince somebody you’ve changed if they don’t want to believe you. 如果对方不相信你 你是没办法让她相信有些人已经改过自新了的
[31:31] – Zoe said that. – And her mother didn’t buy it. – Zoe那么说的 – 她妈妈不相信她
[31:34] She’s on the fence. 她保持中立
[31:35] What do you think, detective? 你怎么看 警探
[31:47] “4 horses… 8.9 million results”? 搜索关键字 四匹马 竟然有八百九十万个结果
[31:51] My God. 我的天呐
[31:52] Megan.
[31:54] Oh. Who are you here to see? 哦 你来这儿是见谁的
[31:56] Uh, you. 见你
[31:58] Can you hang on? 你能等一会儿吗
[31:58] This will just take a second, all right? 我只需要一点时间 好吗
[32:00] What? 什么事
[32:02] I thought about it, 我考虑过了
[32:03] and… I think Lacey should stay with you this weekend. 然后 我觉得 Lacey这个周末应该和你一起过
[32:09] Okay. Great. 好的 非常好
[32:12] Because I’ve been doing some thinking, too, 因为我也经过了一些思考
[32:13] and I want to be more involved in her life. 我想更多地参与到她的事情中去
[32:15] From now on, I want her every other weekend. 从现在起 我想每个周末都要和她一起过
[32:18] I extend an olive branch, you want the whole tree. 我递给你一根橄榄枝 你现在倒还想要整棵树了
[32:20] – I think Lacey would want me to… – Megan. – 我想Lacey也会想和我在一起
[32:21] No, Megan, Megan… 不 Megan
[32:23] – Hold that thought. – Yeah, sure. I’ll do that. – 等会说 – 好 好 我知道
[32:25] Hello. 你好
[32:29] Yeah, I’ll tell him. 好的 我会告诉他
[32:33] Oh, no, no. Do not look at me like that. 哦 不 别像那样看着我
[32:35] – Same old Megan. – No, I’m not. – 你还是老样子 – 我不是过去的我了
[32:36] What I am is done trying to prove myself to you. 我不会再试图向你证明我自己了
[32:39] And that was Lacey. You’re late to pick her up. 刚来电话的是Lacey 你接她迟到了
[32:42] What? I can’t… 什么 我没有吧
[32:44] I gotta go. I… I will talk to you later. 我得走了 稍后再跟你谈
[32:46] I gotta… wow. 真的得走了
[33:01] Todd was just here. Todd刚刚来了
[33:04] He had to leave to pick up Lacey, otherwise I’m sure he would’ve come by to say hello. 他走了 去接Lacey 要不然我肯定他会顺道过来打招呼的
[33:08] It’s fine, Megan. 没事的 Megan
[33:09] He doesn’t have to see me every time he comes to see you. 他不需要每次来找你的时候都顺便来看我
[33:13] That’s very adult of you. 看来你很成熟嘛
[33:14] Well, I don’t imagine I’m gonna lose him to you, am I? 好吧 我不纠结于自己会不会把他输给你 你看我纠结么
[33:19] No, he’s all yours. 不 他完全属于你
[33:22] I don’t know if I’d go that far. 我不知道有没有到这个地步
[33:23] Well, at least for the weekend. 至少这个周末是
[33:25] Lacey’s staying with me. Lacey会和我在一起
[33:26] Oh, I’m glad to hear it. 很高兴听你这么说
[33:29] Listen, I know Todd. 听着 我了解Todd
[33:31] I know, this kind of decision, 我知道 像这一类的事情
[33:34] he didn’t get there without someone kicking him in the… 如果没有人踢他屁股一脚 他是不会做决定的
[33:40] So… 所以
[33:41] you’re actually here to thank me? 所以你来这儿是为了谢谢我吗
[33:43] What I’m trying to say is… 我想说的是
[33:48] That you’re sorry…? 你感到很抱歉?
[33:51] There may have been times when I took my anger at Todd out on you, 也许有些时候我是把对Todd的气 出在了你的头上
[33:56] and… 还有
[33:59] I’m really bad at this. 我真的不擅长做这个
[34:01] Oh, for God sake. Just say it. 看在上帝的份上 说吧
[34:02] Okay. I’m sorry and thank you. 好吧 很抱歉 还有谢谢你
[34:05] Now see? Was it that hard? 看见了吧 没那么难吧
[34:10] Yes, Curtis. 是 Curtis
[34:12] We’ve got a problem. 有个问题
[34:14] I checked the amount of succinylcholine left in the syringe Ethan found. 我检查了Ethan发现的 残留在注射器里的琥珀胆碱含量
[34:18] Is this right? 有什么不对吗
[34:19] She didn’t get enough to kill her. 这些不足够把她杀死
[34:27] There was enough succinylcholine in Bryn’s system to paralyze her, but not enough to kill her. Bryn的体内有足够的琥珀胆碱让她瘫痪 但是却不足以杀死她
[34:33] She was still alive lying in that ravine? 她倒在山沟里的时候还活着?
[34:35] That’s cold. 那里很冷
[34:36] So what stopped her breathing? 是什么让她停止呼吸的
[34:37] I assumed the manure at the crime scene came from the white horse, 我以为在犯罪现场发现的粪便属于那匹白马
[34:41] so I ran his D.N.A. against it to double-check. 所以我把它的DNA拿来做了比较
[34:44] It wasn’t a match. 不匹配
[34:45] Ethan, we’re trying to solve a murder. Ethan 我们正在试图破获的是谋杀案
[34:47] Go take your 4-H project somewhere else. 到别的地方去搞你的四匹马研究去
[34:49] Don’t you get it? 你还不明白么
[34:50] The manure wasn’t from the horse that Bryn was riding, Sherlock. 粪便不是来自Bryn骑的那匹马的 大警探
[34:53] So someone else rode a different horse out to the crime scene. 所以有人骑着另外一匹马到过犯罪现场
[34:56] Yes, and he ate something shiny. 是的 而且马还吃下了某些亮晶晶的东西
[35:05] Glitter. 是闪粉
[35:05] Somehow he ingested it. 不知道怎么吃下去的
[35:07] Why would a horse eat glitter? 一匹马为什么要吃闪粉呢
[35:09] He wouldn’t. 它不会的
[35:10] We found glitter on Bryn at autopsy. 在给Bryn做尸检的时候 我们发现了闪粉
[35:13] Traces of it on her lips. 查到闪粉是从她的嘴唇上来的
[35:14] So she ate it, too? 所以她也吃了吗
[35:17] No, she didn’t eat anything. 不 她没有吃任何东西
[35:22] She inhaled it. 她吸入了一部分
[35:25] The glitter was on the killer’s hands that’s what made her stop breathing. 闪粉是凶手杀她时 从捂住她嘴巴的那只手上来的
[35:37] He suffocated her. 他闷死了她
[35:39] Why would a horseback rider have glitter on his hands? 为什么一个骑手的手上会有闪粉呢
[35:42] To win. 为了获得胜利
[36:14] Hey there. 你好
[36:15] Hi. 你好
[36:16] Could you get off the horse, please, Mr. Savage? 你能从马上下来吗 Savage先生
[36:19] Off the horse, please. 请下马
[36:24] Hi. 嗨
[36:27] You give your horse every advantage, don’t you? 你会想尽一切办法让你的马获得优势 对吗
[36:30] Numb its pain with drugs, 用药物麻痹它的痛觉
[36:33] coat shine on his nose to make it all shiny. 给它的鼻子上光 让它看上去神采奕奕
[36:39] We found it in Bryn’s eyes and nose. 我们在Bryn的眼睛和鼻子里发现了这个
[36:42] Your own special brand, remember? 你有专用的牌子 记得吗
[36:46] You forgot it was on your glove when you suffocated her. 当你闷死她的时候 忘了手套上有这个了
[36:48] That’s crazy. Why would I do that? 这太疯狂了 我为什么要杀她
[36:50] Jealousy. 嫉妒
[36:53] I saw the phone records from the stable office the night before Bryn died. 我检查了Bryn死前一晚马场办公室的通话记录
[36:56] You called there repeatedly. You thought she was with Will. 你不断地拨打电话 你以为她和Will在一起
[37:00] You were right. 你是对的
[37:01] Making all those times that she beat you in competition feel that much worse. 她那么多次在比赛中把你击败 那感觉一定糟透了
[37:05] Some men just can’t handle that. 有些男人承受不了这样的事
[37:07] But her betrayal gave you the perfect way to get rid of her… pin it on Will. 但是她的出轨给了你一个甩掉她的绝佳机会 然后再嫁祸给Will
[37:12] You sabotaged her saddle, sent her off on her afternoon ride paralyzed with succinylcholine, 你破坏了她的马鞍 在她被琥珀胆碱导致瘫痪的那个下午 送她出去
[37:17] and then let her horse do the rest. 然后让她的马来完成剩下的事情
[37:19] You put the evidence in Will’s shed, 你把证据放在Will的棚子里
[37:20] Will takes the fall, Will去背黑锅
[37:22] and then you start winning blue ribbons instead of red. 然后你就可以赢得象征第一名的蓝丝带 而不是第二名的红丝带了
[37:25] What happened, James… the horse reared, James 那匹马 发生了什么
[37:27] you didn’t get the needle in far enough? 是药物注射得不够深吗
[37:28] You screwed up. That’s why you went out there. 你搞砸了 所以你才会去那里
[37:33] You knew there was a chance she would survive. 你知道她有一线生机
[37:35] You had to go out there to finish her off yourself. 你必须去那里亲自把她结果了
[37:40] Her punishment for being better than you will ever be. 作为她比你优秀 并且让你永远无法超越的惩罚
[37:45] Better? 她比我优秀?
[37:47] So… she cheats on me with some trailer-park loser, 所以 她为了某些不入流的废物而背叛了我
[37:51] and you think that she’s better than me? 你们居然还认为她比我优秀?
[37:53] Oh, well, you showed her, didn’t you? 所以你用实际行动证明了 对吧
[37:57] The thing is, James, 事实上James
[38:01] she didn’t cheat on you. 她没有背叛你
[38:03] Yeah, she was with Will, 那晚她是和Will在一起
[38:05] saving a horse’s life. 拯救一匹马的生命
[38:09] You’re under arrest for the murder of Bryn Walker. 你因为涉嫌谋杀Bryn Walker被捕了
[38:12] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[38:14] Anything you say can and will be used in a court of law. 但是任何你所说的都将成为呈堂证供
[38:16] You have the right to an attorney. 你有权聘请律师
[38:18] If you cannot afford an attorney, an attorney will be provided for you. 如果你无力负担 政府将会为你指派一名律师
[38:21] Do you understand these rights? 你明白自己的这些权利了吗
[38:30] Some former prisoners took up a collection. 有些刑满释放的人员正在收集素材
[38:33] They’re planning a memorial for Bryn. 他们计划为Bryn开个追思会
[38:37] So she does have a family after all. 所以这些就是她的家人
[38:41] Any word from Todd? Todd怎么样
[38:43] Yeah. 嗯
[38:45] He’s agreed to let me have Lacey every other weekend. 他同意每个周末都让我和Lacey一起过
[38:49] We’re telling her tonight. 我们打算今晚告诉她
[38:51] Be careful what you wish for, huh? 真是心想事成啊
[38:55] I, um, found the four horses, by the way. 顺便说一句 我找到了那个 四匹马
[38:58] It’s a discourse by the Buddha. 是菩萨说过的话
[39:00] The Buddha? 菩萨?
[39:04] the excellent horse moves before the whip touches its back. 上等的马会在鞭子碰到它之前就绝尘而去
[39:09] The good horse runs at the lightest touch. 中等的马 需要轻轻的鞭打才会开始奔跑
[39:13] The poor horse doesn’t move until he feels pain. 下等的马 只有在感觉到疼痛时 才会挪动蹄子
[39:17] And then there’s the very bad horse. 然后 是最劣等的马
[39:21] He doesn’t move until the whip penetrates his marrow. 直到鞭子穿透骨髓 才会开始动弹
[39:28] My car accident… 我的那场车祸
[39:30] was my whip. 就是我的鞭子
[39:33] It broke me. 抽醒了我
[39:36] And it… 然后
[39:38] brought me back to Lacey. 把我带回到Lacey身边
[39:42] What if I screw up again? 如果我又一次搞砸了怎么办
[39:44] You won’t. 你不会的
[39:49] You won’t. 你不会的
[40:16] We caught Bryn Walker’s killer. 我们抓住了杀害Bryn Walker的凶手
[40:21] And her program’s gonna continue, so you’ll have a job when you get out. 她的劳教项目还将继续 所以你从这里出去以后会有一份工作
[40:27] I appreciate that. 十分感激
[40:30] There’s one other thing. 还有一件事
[40:40] Oh, my God. 我的天呐
[40:45] Hi, baby. 嗨 宝贝
[40:48] Mommy. 妈咪
[40:49] You’re so beautiful. 你真漂亮
[41:09] So, uh, your mother and I were talking, 所以 你妈妈和我谈过了
[41:11] and… and we were wondering… 然后 我们在想
[41:14] if you wanted to stay with her more often. 你是否愿意更多地和她待在一起
[41:17] But it… it’s no pressure. If… if… if… 但是 没有给你压力的意思 如果
[41:20] – Yeah. – If you don’t want to, that’s okay, too. – 是的 – 如果你不想 也没关系
[41:21] Yeah. 好的
[41:22] No, no, I… I would like to. 不不 我愿意
[41:28] Okay. 好
[41:28] Okay, good. We’ll come up with some kind of schedule. 好 很好 我们会制定出类似计划表一类的
[41:31] All right? Something you can count on. 好吗 你可以作为参考的那种
[41:33] Maybe every other weekend to start, okay? 也许从每个周末开始 怎么样
[41:35] Does that mean I can stay with mom this weekend? 这是不是说我和妈妈 可以一起共度这个周末了
[41:40] Yeah, it… sure. 是的 当然
[41:41] And can I go to the party? 我能去参加派对吗
[41:49] How about… 不如
[41:51] you and I go see a movie together? 我们一起去看场电影吧
[41:55] It’s a pretty good compromise. 很好的折衷方案
[41:59] Yeah. Yeah, I’ll… I’ll check online. 好的 我上网查查
[42:01] I’ll see what the showtimes are. 我查查排片表
[42:12] Nice save. 干得不错
[42:13] I’m learning. 正在学呢
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme