时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Helen! | |
[00:13] | Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我! 放开我! |
[00:16] | Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我! 放开我! |
[00:18] | No! Noah! | 不! Noah! |
[00:20] | Oh! Get off me! | 噢 放开我! |
[00:24] | No! | 不! |
[00:25] | No! Noah! | 不! Noah! |
[00:28] | – No! – Let me go! | – 不! – 放开我! |
[00:31] | No! | 不! |
[00:32] | – Noah! – Aah! | |
[00:34] | Helen! Let me go! | Helen! 放开我! |
[00:37] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[00:39] | re-elect judge joan hunt court of common pleas | |
[00:42] | So your mom decided to run again this year. | 所以你妈妈决定今年又参加竞选 |
[00:44] | Good for her. Bad for me. | – 对她是好事啊 – 对我就不是了 |
[00:46] | Two months of fund-raising and glad-handing hell. | 两个月基金筹募和热情互动的地狱生活啊 |
[00:50] | Dr. Hunt, not a moment too soon. | Hunt医生 时间刚好 |
[00:52] | Where’s Sam? Training at Quantico. | – Sam在哪? – 在匡提科培训 |
[00:54] | It’s a great opportunity, but really bad timing. | 很好的机会 不过时机不好啊 |
[00:56] | I hear we have a hit-and-run and a missing child. | 听说是肇事逃逸和一个小孩失踪 |
[00:59] | You’re looking at Helen Martin. | 你们现在看到的是Helen Martin |
[01:01] | Live-in nanny to a 6-year-old boy… Noah Parker. | 一个六岁男孩…Noah Parker的住家保姆 |
[01:04] | She and Noah were last seen down by the swings – about 30 minutes ago. | 她和Noah最后被目击的地方在秋千那儿 大概30分钟之前 |
[01:07] | – What do your witnesses say? | 目击者怎么说? |
[01:09] | Well, they’re all nannies. Two of them heard screams. | 都是些保姆 其中两个听到叫喊声了 |
[01:12] | But the one in the middle saw a silver truck. | 不过中间的一个看到一辆银色卡车 |
[01:14] | We’re bringing ’em down to the station for statements. | 我们正带他们回局里录口供 |
[01:15] | – Could use your help on that. – Yeah, sure. | – 那个你可以帮到忙 – 当然 |
[01:17] | – What do you make of it? – My guess is, he came for the kid, | – 你怎么看? – 我猜他是为了小孩而来 |
[01:21] | Helen got in the way of the car, and he just ran her down. | Helen跑去挡住车子 他就碾了过去 |
[01:24] | That’s mastoid bruising. | 乳突瘀伤 |
[01:26] | Looks like a basilar skull fracture. | 看起来像是颅骨碎裂 |
[01:28] | She was hit at a high speed. | 她是被高速撞击的 |
[01:31] | These scratches here? | 这边的抓痕? |
[01:33] | These aren’t from the impact. | 不是碰撞伤痕 |
[01:35] | Defensive wounds. There was a struggle first. | 防卫伤痕 先有一场打斗 |
[01:37] | She was fighting for the boy. | 她为了孩子而战 |
[01:40] | An inhaler. Helen had asthma. | 吸入器 Helen有哮喘 |
[01:43] | No. This mask is designed for kids. | 不 这个是为小孩设计的 |
[01:47] | Noah has asthma. | Noah有哮喘 |
[01:50] | And he’s without his inhaler. | 而他现在没有吸入器 |
[01:54] | I know this must be difficult for you. | 我知道现在你们一定很痛苦 |
[01:56] | I can assure you, we are using every resource at our disposal. | 我向你们保证 我们会尽一切努力 |
[02:00] | Now you are certain that this is what your son was wearing? | 你们确定这是你们儿子当天穿的衣服? |
[02:04] | Noah’s in a phase where he only likes two shirts. | Noah现在只喜欢两件T恤 |
[02:06] | He had to be wearing the skateboard robot. | 他一定穿的是滑板机器人那件 |
[02:08] | We’re also gonna need a sample of his DNA… | 我们还需要取一份他的DNA样本 |
[02:11] | a… a comb or a shirt, something he wore… | 一把梳子或者一件T恤 他穿过的东西 |
[02:16] | and also his dental records. | 还有牙医记录 |
[02:17] | Why? What else do you know? Have you found something? | 为什么? 你们还知道什么? 你们查到什么了吗? |
[02:20] | We don’t know anything yet. | 我们什么都还不知道 |
[02:22] | Detective Morris is taking standard precautions. | Morris警探只是采取例行标准预防措施 |
[02:24] | Jennifer, Tom, this is, uh, special agent Derek Ames, FBI. | Jennifer Tom 这位是FBI特别探员Derek Ames |
[02:28] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[02:33] | What can you tell us about our son? | 关于我们儿子你能告诉我们什么? |
[02:35] | Nothing yet. That’s why I’ve come to you, | 还没有 所以我才来找你们 |
[02:38] | so we can learn as much as possible as we start our investigation. | 这样我们开始调查时 你们就能知道的尽量多一些 |
[02:42] | There’s more than a 50% chance | 有超过50%的可能 |
[02:44] | that whoever did this is someone you and your son know, | 做这件事的人是你们和你们儿子认识的 |
[02:47] | maybe even trust. | 也许甚至是信任的人 |
[02:52] | Why don’t we start with Helen? | 我们从Helen开始谈吧? |
[02:55] | Helen was a saint. | Helen是个圣女 |
[02:57] | She loved Noah so much. She was family to us. | 她非常爱Noah 对我们来说就是家人 |
[03:00] | Helen’s taken care of Noah since he was born. | Helen从Noah出生就开始照看他了 |
[03:03] | She died trying to save our son. | 她为了救我们儿子付出了生命 |
[03:05] | I’m… I’m… I’m sure of that. | 我…我很确定 |
[03:07] | What about someone who knew Helen, | 其他认识Helen的人呢 |
[03:09] | someone who might take advantage of her? | 可能利用她的人? |
[03:12] | Uh, Helen didn’t have any family that we knew of. | 就我们所知Helen没有家人 |
[03:14] | As for friends, I… the truth is, we didn’t pry. | – 说到朋友呢 我… – 事实上 我们不打探她的私事 |
[03:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:19] | I’ve worked on missing persons cases for 20 years. | 我处理人口失踪案子20年了 |
[03:22] | You should know, you’re doing everything right. | 你们应该知道 你们现在所做的事都是正确的 |
[03:26] | The more you tell us, the better the chances we’ll find Noah alive. | 你们告诉我们越多 活着找到Noah的几率就越大 |
[03:31] | Now before we go on, | 在我们继续之前 |
[03:33] | the best thing for us all is if we gather Noah’s records. | 对我们最好的就是收集Noah的记录 |
[03:36] | Would you mind? | 你们介意吗? |
[03:43] | Derek Ames, the Swami of Calm. | Derek Ames 淡定之神啊 |
[03:47] | People find good odds comforting. | 好的可能性让人们心有安慰 |
[03:49] | They can focus on making their hope a reality. | 他们会致力想让希望成真 |
[03:52] | Three-quarters of abducted children who die | 四分之三被绑架后死亡的小孩 |
[03:55] | are killed within the first three hours of their abduction. | 都是在绑架后三小时内被杀的 |
[03:58] | How’s that for odds? | 这个可能性怎么样? |
[04:00] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[04:01] | I never said we did. | 我也没说不是啊 |
[04:04] | We’ll need all their contacts ASAP. | 我们需要他们的所有联系人 越快越好 |
[04:07] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[04:08] | To see your M.E. about the body. | 去找你的法医看看尸检情况 |
[04:10] | Hopefully, he’ll have a theory. | 希望他那有眉目 |
[04:12] | You mean she, and as for theories… | 是位女性 另外说到眉目… |
[04:15] | be careful what you wish for. | 当心你所期望的 |
[04:26] | Fractures start 48 centimeters up. | 48厘米以上开始碎裂 |
[04:29] | Ground clearance for a light truck, silver paint chips. | 地面车痕说明是辆轻卡 银色喷漆车 |
[04:31] | Bruises on the thigh are angular, which could be from a headlight. | 大腿瘀伤呈尖角状 可能是前灯所致 |
[04:35] | Can you match those imprints to a make and model? | 你能把这个伤痕 跟某个牌子或者型号匹配起来吗? |
[04:37] | Give us a few hours, and we’ll tell you – if it’s standard or luxury. | 给我们几小时 我们会告诉你 这是标准型号还是豪华型号 |
[04:40] | – Deal. | 成交 |
[04:44] | If you’re from the Bureau, I’m not ready | 如果你是局里来的 我还没准备好 |
[04:45] | – to announce cause of death. – Shame. And I came all this way. | – 宣布死因 – 真可惜 我一路跑来 |
[04:50] | I was promised you’d have a theory. You mind? | 别人跟我保证说你这会有个说法 介意吗? |
[04:53] | What I have is a woman who threw herself at a speeding truck to protect a child. | 我只知道一个女人为了保护孩子 冲到一辆快速行驶的卡车前 |
[04:57] | Mm-hmm. Oh, I’m Derek Ames. | 噢 我是Derek Ames |
[04:59] | I’m busy, Derek Ames. | 我很忙 Derek Ames |
[05:03] | You want my theory? | 想听听我的说法吗? |
[05:05] | You’re working too fast. | 你工作得太快了 |
[05:07] | You don’t have kids, do you? | 你没孩子 对吧? |
[05:10] | There’s a boy out there who’s terrified counting on us to find him, | 现在外面有个男孩很害怕 指望着我们找到他 |
[05:13] | – and you think I’m working too fast? – One missed detail, | – 而你还认为我工作得太快了? – 漏掉一个细节 |
[05:16] | you hold back the whole investigation. | 整个调查都会被拖后 |
[05:19] | You can’t let your heart get the better of you. | 不能让你的感性占据了主导 |
[05:22] | Nobody has ever accused me of that. | 从来没人这样指责过我 |
[05:27] | There is bruising on the right shoulder. | 右肩有瘀伤 |
[05:31] | Looks like finger impressions. | 看起来像指痕 |
[05:33] | Maybe a couple of days old. | 可能有好几天时间了 |
[05:35] | Okay. That’s helpful. | 好的 这个有用 |
[05:37] | I’m gonna go back and take another look at Helen’s room. | 我要回去再看看Helen的房间 |
[05:40] | Uh… I could do with an extra pair of sharp eyes. | 呃…我可以带上另外一双敏锐的眼睛 |
[05:45] | Sure. After I get cause of death. | 当然 在我查出死因之后 |
[05:49] | Hmm. It’s a date. | 嗯 这是个约会 |
[05:53] | She was so proud of Noah. | 她非常为Noah骄傲 |
[05:55] | Every prayer group, she’d have another story about him, | 每次祈祷团会 她都会有关于他的新故事 |
[05:58] | another picture. | 新照片 |
[05:59] | Did she have any enemies you know of? | 就你所知她有没有什么仇家? |
[06:01] | I doubt it. | 应该没有 |
[06:03] | But I don’t know her as well as her friends at church. | 但是我不太了解她和她教堂的朋友们 |
[06:06] | Enemies? No. She was loved. | 仇家? 不 大家都爱她 |
[06:09] | Someone didn’t love her. | 有人不爱她 |
[06:11] | They left an imprint of their hand on her neck. | 他们在她脖子上留下了手指印 |
[06:16] | She tried to bring her boyfriend to services once. | 她曾经想带她男朋友来做礼拜 |
[06:19] | He seemed like bad news. He never came back. | 他好像很不乐意 后来就再没来过 |
[06:22] | Do you remember his name? Oscar Mendez. | – 你记得他的名字吗? |
[06:26] | Helen’s been seeing him for a couple of years. | Helen跟他在一起好几年了 |
[06:29] | Sometimes she would show up with bruises. | 有时候她身上会有瘀伤 |
[06:39] | Helen had a good heart. | Helen心地很好 |
[06:41] | She assumed everyone else did, too. | 她认为其他所有人也一样 |
[06:48] | Oscar Mendez… two drunk and disorderlies, | Oscar Mendez…两次醉酒和妨碍治安 |
[06:50] | served five months… accomplice to assault. | 服过五个月刑…殴打罪从犯 |
[06:52] | You think I took the Parker boy? Go check my place. | 你觉得是我带走了Parker家男孩? 去查查我住的地方 |
[06:55] | Right. ‘Cause that’s exactly where you’d take him. | 是啊 因为你就是把他带去了那儿 |
[06:57] | Look, I knew this was why you guys brought me in here. | 听着 我知道这就是你们带我来这的原因 |
[06:59] | Look, the boy’s all over the news. | 现在新闻上都是这男孩 |
[07:00] | – Everybody saying it’s a kidnapping. – And what would you call it, huh? | – 人人都说是绑架 – 那你说是什么? |
[07:04] | Murder of the woman I love. | 我爱的女人被杀 |
[07:08] | If this was just about Helen, just about a nanny from Camden, | 如果这只是关于Helen 只是一个康登来的保姆 (康登: 新泽西州西南部一城市) |
[07:11] | you and I would never be talking. | 我们就不会在这说话了 |
[07:14] | Want to talk about this? | 嗯 想谈谈这个吗? |
[07:15] | This is your hand impression on her neck. | 她脖子上是你的手指印 |
[07:19] | I would never hurt Helen, man. | 我永远不会伤害Helen的 |
[07:21] | Her friends tell us otherwise. | 她朋友跟你说的正好相反 |
[07:25] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:27] | Yeah, we got in an argument, all right? | 是啊 我们有争吵 好吗? |
[07:30] | – Helen told me she was leaving town. – Oh, come on. | – Helen告诉我她要离开 – 噢拜托 |
[07:33] | You’d been fighting. | 你们都打起来了 |
[07:34] | What better way to get even than to take the kid she loves? | 还有什么比带走她爱的孩子更好的呢? |
[07:37] | I’m not perfect, but she was. | 我不是完美的人 但她是 |
[07:41] | And she was all that I had going for me. | 只有她一个人一切为我着想 |
[07:43] | Why… would I want to lose that? | 我…怎么会想要伤害他呢? |
[07:59] | Ah. Cause of death… transection of the cord | 啊 死因…钝器创伤致 |
[08:01] | at the foramen magnum due to blunt force trauma. | 枕骨大孔处连接索被切断 (位于后脑勺 大脑与脊髓在此连接) |
[08:03] | So she was killed on impact? | 所以她是撞击致死? |
[08:05] | – Correct. Find anything in Helen’s room? – Not a lot, | – 正确 在Helen房间发现什么了吗? – 没多少发现 |
[08:08] | except a few discarded photos of Oscar Mendez. | 除了些被扔掉的Oscar Mendez的照片 |
[08:11] | So she dumps him, and then he tries to exact revenge. | 所以她甩了他 然后他想报复 |
[08:17] | How are the parents holding up? | 小孩父母那边怎么样? |
[08:18] | – Well, good as any. – Sir, I’ll take those. | – 嗯 还不错 – 长官 我来查这些 |
[08:20] | I’m working them for as much information as I can. | 我把知道的信息尽可能都告诉他们 |
[08:23] | Sensitive. And you think I move too fast? | 很体贴啊 你还觉得我进度太快了? |
[08:27] | At the end of the day, | 今天结束的时候 |
[08:28] | the boy’s either in their arms or on your table. | 这个男孩要么在他们怀里 要么就在你的验尸台上了 |
[08:31] | Deeds not words. | 行动胜于空谈 |
[08:34] | Start tracing. | 开始追踪 |
[08:37] | – Recording to channel 1. – Triangulating the area. | – 录音到一线 – 三角锁定区域 |
[08:41] | Hello.Mommy! | – 喂 – 妈妈 |
[08:43] | – Noah, where are you? – Mommy, help! | – Noah 你在哪儿 – 妈妈 救我! |
[08:46] | – Put down the phone! – Noah? | – 把电话放下! |
[08:48] | Noah?! | |
[08:52] | – Didn’t get it. – Not enough time. | 还没查到 时间不够 |
[09:15] | Okay, so phone tracking only took us to north Philly. | 好的 所以电话追踪只查出是费城北部 |
[09:18] | And nobody recognized the kidnapper’s voice. | 而且没人认出绑架者的声音 |
[09:19] | Then this will help. Noah’s kidnapper drove | 那这个会有帮助 Noah的绑架者开的是 |
[09:22] | a 2007 pickup with silver metallic finish and tinted glass on the side windows. | 一辆2007年银色金属小卡 彩色侧窗 |
[09:25] | But that describes, like, 10,000 trucks around Philly. | 但这样的车费城有大概一万辆 |
[09:27] | Except the killer’s car | 但是凶手的车 |
[09:30] | left these marks on Helen’s thigh. | 在Helen大腿留下了这些印记 |
[09:33] | Now I took a transparency, | 我拍了幻灯片 |
[09:35] | rescaled it, blew it up, overlaid it with thousands… | 重新调整 放大 把它跟上千… |
[09:37] | Ethan, just show him. | Ethan 给他看就行了 |
[09:39] | Right, right. Sorry about that. Okay. | 哦对 不好意思 好的 |
[09:42] | Just give me a second. | 给我一秒钟 |
[09:44] | – You see that? – Yeah. | – 看到这个了? – 嗯 |
[09:46] | You put that on top of that. They’re a perfect match. | 把这两张重叠 完全匹配 |
[09:49] | Never get in a hit-and-run with aftermarket diamond plating. | 还从没有过菱形电镀板的车牵扯到肇事逃逸 |
[09:52] | – We will catch you. – Good work. Let’s add it to the Amber alert. | – 我们会逮到他的 – 很好 把这个加到安珀警戒里(儿童绑架警报) |
[09:55] | We already did, and we ran it through the police database. | 已经加了 也发布到整个警察系统数据库了 |
[09:58] | Five guys in north Philly have the exact same car. | 费城北部有五个人有这样的车 |
[10:00] | But only one has three priors and a huge debt. | 但只有一个有三次前科和一大笔债 |
[10:04] | Meet Jason Peterson, our creep at large. | 请看Jason Peterson 我们的在逃疑犯 |
[10:19] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[10:22] | What does a mother have to do – to have dinner with her daughter? | 当妈的要跟女儿共进晚餐得怎么做? |
[10:24] | – You cannot come in here. You’ve been ignoring me. | – 你不能进来 – 你一直不甩我 |
[10:27] | That’s impossible. Your election signs are everywhere. | 怎么可能 你的选举牌到处都是 |
[10:31] | Well, today is your lucky day. | 好吧 今天是你的幸运日哦 |
[10:32] | My dockets cleared early, and I have a reservation at Paulo’s. | 我的日程提早结束了 而且我在Paulo餐厅订了位子 |
[10:36] | Oh, Paulo’s. How nice. And for how many? | 噢 Paulo餐厅 真好啊 订了几人位? |
[10:39] | Well, I just thought a friend would drop by. | 这个 我只是觉得会有个朋友顺道过去 |
[10:41] | Let me guess. Your publicist Sheila. | 让我来猜猜 你的公关负责人Sheila |
[10:45] | Mom, we do this every election year. | 妈 我们每届选举都这样 |
[10:47] | Just ask. Go ahead and ask. Just talk to her for 20 minutes. I have an uphill battle… | – 就开口问她啊 去问她嘛 – 就跟他聊20分钟 我现在竞争形势严峻… |
[10:51] | I can’t. I’m on a case. | 我没办法 我还有案子 |
[10:54] | Well, it’s not like she’s gonna get up off the table and leave. | 她又不会跳下台逃走 |
[10:56] | Megan, you’re an integral part of this campaign. | Megan 你是竞选团队不可或缺的一员 |
[11:00] | 30 minutes is all I need. | 我只需要30分钟 |
[11:04] | Mother, there is a child missing. | 妈妈 现在有个小孩失踪了 |
[11:06] | Are you working on the Noah Parker case? | 你在查Noah Parker的案子? |
[11:09] | They just nabbed Jason Peterson off the Amber alert. | 他们刚通过安珀警戒抓住Jason Peterson |
[11:11] | Bud’s got him now. | Bud抓到他了 |
[11:13] | – Get off me, man! – Shut up and move! | – 放开我 伙计! – 闭嘴 走! |
[11:15] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[11:16] | Son of a bitch pulled a knife on me! | 你个混蛋用刀指着我! |
[11:19] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[11:21] | – Ah! – I got this! I got it! | 我来! 我来! |
[11:23] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[11:25] | Come on. Come on. | 过去 过去 |
[11:29] | Where is he, huh? Where’s the boy? | 他在哪儿? 男孩在哪儿? |
[11:31] | Helen Martin’s blood is all over your truck. | 你的车上全是Helen Martin的血 |
[11:33] | You are done. Now where is the boy? | 你死定了 男孩在哪儿? |
[11:36] | You’ll never know. | 你永远别想知道 |
[11:39] | You don’t care, do you? | 你不在乎 是吗? |
[11:41] | You don’t even care that there’s a boy out there who might be dyin’. | 你不在乎现在有个男孩可能就要死了 |
[11:44] | Hell, you don’t even care that I’m a cop. Well, fine. | 去死 你甚至也不在乎我是个警察 好吧 |
[11:50] | I’m not gonna care either. | 那我也就不在乎了 |
[11:57] | Okay, what am I looking at? | 好吧 这是什么? |
[11:59] | The material you recovered from her nails… | 你在她指甲里发现的物质… |
[12:01] | sand, uh, detergent. | 沙子 呃 洗洁精 |
[12:04] | That’s a strawberry seed, maybe from jelly. | 那是草莓籽 可能是果冻里的 |
[12:06] | It’s all just from being a nanny. | 谁让她是保姆呢 |
[12:08] | – Nothing from the struggle? – What about this? | – 没什么打斗时的东西? – 这个呢? |
[12:11] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[12:14] | Don’t look at me. Isolate it, get it on a slide, and then I’ll… | – 别看我 – 提取出来 放大 然后我… |
[12:20] | Oh, speak of the devil. | 真是说曹操曹操到 |
[12:21] | – Hi. I was just about to call you. – It’ll have to wait. | – 嗨 我正准备给你打电话 – 你那边需要等等 |
[12:24] | I need you to come to the precinct right now. | 我要你马上到警署这边来 |
[12:25] | – Why? What happened? – Jason Peterson is dead. | – 为什么 发生什么事了? – Jason Peterson死了 |
[12:39] | Bud’s with internal affairs. He’s already off the case. | Bud正在接受内务部调查 他退出这个案子了 |
[12:42] | So I wouldn’t go and talk to him right now, okay? | 所以我现在先不找他谈了 |
[12:46] | – Me… – How could you let this happen? | – 我… – 你怎么能让这种事发生呢? |
[12:48] | Can we not do this now? A boy’s been kidnapped, | – 我们能不这么做吗? – 一个孩子被绑架了 |
[12:50] | and you cannot control yourself long enough to get one answer out of his kidnapper? | 而你居然还没有耐心等待绑架者的回答么? |
[12:54] | I was interrogating the suspect, and he went out like a light. | 我正在审讯嫌犯 然后他就昏过去了 |
[12:58] | – Oh, you don’t believe me? – Would you? | – 噢 你不相信我? – 你能让我相信吗? |
[12:59] | This is not the time, okay? | 现在不是争论这个的时候 |
[13:03] | Look, I’m sure that came from a place of concern, but Bud is under a lot of pressure already. I… | 听着 我相信你绝对是好心 但是Bud现在顶着很大的压力 我… |
[13:06] | What concerns me is, he couldn’t handle this pressure. | 我担心的是 他扛不住这样的压力 |
[13:14] | Medics did everything they could, but it was hopeless. | 医务人员已经尽力了 但是没有用 |
[13:16] | C.P.R. compressions could explain those bruises. | 心肺复苏术导致的这些瘀伤 |
[13:19] | Not the ones on his neck. Look, Jason attacked Bud while he walked in. | 除了脖子上的 看 Jason在Bud进来的时候袭击了他 |
[13:23] | I mean, maybe he was just defending himself. | 我的意思是 也许他只是正当防卫 |
[13:25] | I suppose he had to knee him in the flank, too? To subdue a suspect? Yeah. I’ve done it myself. | – 我想他还必须用膝盖袭击他的侧腹是吗? – 为了制服嫌犯? 是啊 我就这么做过 |
[13:28] | Let’s just keep to the matter at hand. | 我们切入主题吧 |
[13:33] | The only person who knows where the boy is hidden… | 唯一一个知道孩子藏哪里的人… |
[13:37] | is now in your custody. | 现在归你了 |
[13:40] | Time to make a dead man speak. | 是时候让尸体说话了 |
[13:47] | Derek was pretty sure that this guy is somehow connected to the family. | Derek确信这个人和这个家庭有某种联系 |
[13:50] | Yeah, I’ve worked with Derek before. | 是的 我之前跟Derek工作过 |
[13:52] | He’s pretty sure about everything. | 他对什么都很确信 |
[13:56] | Our kidnapper is quite the smoker. | 我们的绑架者很爱吸烟 |
[14:01] | Lesions in his bones. | 骨头里有病变 |
[14:03] | I’ll bet his heart is as black as his lungs. | 我敢打赌他的心脏和他的肺一样黑 |
[14:05] | Carcinoma, widely metastatic through the skeleton. | 癌症 已经扩散到整个骨架 |
[14:08] | Cancer could explain that rib fracture. | 癌症也会造成肋骨断裂 |
[14:10] | Yeah, maybe. But so could Bud Morris. | 有可能 不过也可能是Bud Morris击伤的 |
[14:16] | The consult is over, but your scrubs tell me you’re here to stay. | 咨询时间结束了 但是你要留下 |
[14:19] | You need to find where Jason hid Noah Parker. | 你要找到Jason把Noah Parker藏在哪了 |
[14:22] | Cause of death can’t be your priority. I can help. | 死因不是首要任务 我可以帮你 |
[14:24] | One body, one pathologist. | 一个病理医师对一具尸体 |
[14:26] | I’ll assist, okay? | 我只在一旁协助 好吗? |
[14:29] | I’ve had other missing person cases before. | 我之前也遇过一个失踪案 |
[14:33] | Why this one? | 为什么这么看重这案子? |
[14:37] | I was new here. It was my… | 我当时是菜鸟 那是… |
[14:40] | it was my third autopsy… a battered mom whose daughter had gone missing. | 那是我第三次解剖… 一个失去女儿后备受打击的母亲 |
[14:45] | Curtis and I worked on that case for two weeks straight. | Curtis和我在那个案子上花了两周 |
[14:48] | They never found the girl? | 没找到那个女孩吗? |
[14:50] | Oh, they found her. She was my fourth autopsy. | 他们找到了 她就是我的第四次解剖 |
[15:01] | Oh. It looks like his spleen might be ruptured. | 噢 他的脾好像破了 |
[15:03] | Could be trauma? That’s bad news for Bud. | 有可能是外伤吗? 这可对Bud不利 |
[15:06] | You needed a lab? | 需要化验师吗? |
[15:08] | Yeah. Where are you at on that material – from Helen’s fingernails? | 是啊 你们对Helen指甲里的那个东西 分析得怎么样? |
[15:12] | – We think it’s a fungus. It has spores. | – 我们觉得是真菌 有孢子 |
[15:14] | Spores transfer. | 通过孢子传播 |
[15:16] | And Jason has got scratches on his hands. | 而Jason的手擦伤了 |
[15:20] | You think she got the spores from him? | 你觉得她是从他那里传染的孢子? |
[15:21] | All I see are dirty fingers with a few splinters. | 我能看到的就是脏脏的指甲里有碎屑 |
[15:26] | – Did either of you smell the fungus? – Like we had a choice. | – 你们闻过真菌的味道吗? – 不想闻也得闻 |
[15:29] | It was like rotten oysters. | 就像腐烂的牡蛎 |
[15:31] | Perfect. Turn off the lights. | 很好 把灯关了 |
[15:38] | That is cool. – Looks like our kidnapper glows in the dark. | – 太酷了 – 我们的绑架者在黑暗里闪光啊 |
[15:43] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[15:44] | Fox fire. It’s a bioluminescent fungus. | 狐火 是一种会发光的真菌 |
[15:47] | It grows on wood. | 生长在木头上 |
[15:48] | If it comes from the place where Noah’s hidden, | 如果是来自Noah的被藏地 |
[15:50] | we’re looking for a place that’s dark, damp… | 我们要找的地方就应该是黑暗潮湿的… |
[15:52] | and deadly for a boy with asthma. | 对一个患哮喘的孩子来说是致命的 |
[16:05] | You look like hell. Get some sleep. | 你脸色真差 去睡觉吧 |
[16:07] | Are you any closer to Noah? | Noah的案子有进展了吗? |
[16:10] | You know… | 知道吗… |
[16:11] | you should not be in this building, let alone near this case. | 你不该出现在这里 不要插手这件案子 |
[16:13] | I found this… underneath the seat of my car. | 我找到这个…在我的车座底下 |
[16:18] | It’s gotta be Noah’s. | 这应该是Noah的 |
[16:19] | I must have missed it when I patted Jason down. | 应该是我击倒Jason的时候落下的 |
[16:21] | He probably stashed it on his way into the station. | 他应该是去警局的路上把这个藏起来了 |
[16:24] | It looks chewed on. | 好像被咬过 |
[16:25] | Well, if that’s the case, the maybe it’s been where Noah’s been, | 如果是这样的话 这个也许到过Noah所在地 |
[16:28] | maybe there’s a trace. | 也许会有痕迹 |
[16:33] | I’ll let Megan know. | 我会告诉Megan的 |
[16:39] | Was it really necessary… | 真的有必要… |
[16:42] | locking the door and pulling the cable? | 锁门和关上闭路电视吗? |
[16:44] | Come on. We don’t even tape those interrogations. | 拜托 我们审问甚至都不用录像 |
[16:47] | You know those cameras aren’t on. Those were tactics. | 那些摄像头没开 只是策略而已 |
[16:50] | Tactics? | 策略? |
[16:52] | You know, Megan found bruises on his neck, internal bleeding, | 你要知道 Megan在他的脖子上 发现一处瘀伤 造成内出血 |
[16:56] | and a ruptured spleen. | 还有他的脾也破了 |
[17:00] | I have been your best defense, | 我向来都是维护你的 |
[17:02] | but I am now running on empty, okay? | 但是现在我有点力不从心了 好吗? |
[17:11] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[17:25] | Why do I ever call you? | 我为什么要打电话给你呢? |
[17:28] | Or maybe because I love you | 因为我爱你 |
[17:30] | and I just want to make sure you’re okay? | 只是想知道你好不好 好吗? |
[17:32] | Are you doing your homework? | 你在做作业吗? |
[17:36] | Did you ask your father? | 问过爸爸了吗? |
[17:39] | Okay, well, just make sure you bring your phone. | 好的 记得带电话 |
[17:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:49] | Oh, I know that look. | 噢 看着你那样子 |
[17:52] | Lacey’s fine. | Lacey很好 |
[17:54] | – How was dinner? – It was terrific. | – 晚餐怎么样? – 好极了 |
[17:56] | – Hmm. – I just came by to see | – 嗯 – 我只是路过看看 |
[17:58] | – how your case is coming along. – Terrific. | – 你的案子怎么样了 – 好极了 |
[18:01] | The one man who knows where the boy is, is dead, | 唯一一个知道孩子在哪里的人现在死了 |
[18:04] | our detective might have killed him, | 我们的探员有杀他的嫌疑 |
[18:05] | and the only lead I have in the case is wood fungus. | 而案子里唯一的线索 就是生长在木头上的真菌 |
[18:09] | Well, I thought this might help. | 嗯 我想这是条线索 |
[18:10] | It’s every case I could find | 这是我能找到的 |
[18:12] | in which Jason Peterson is mentioned. | 牵扯到Jason Peterson的所有案子 |
[18:15] | Those are the abstracts. I’m sending the files over. | 这些是摘要 之后我会把文件传过来 |
[18:21] | And the quid pro quo is? | 那你要我拿什么来交换? |
[18:23] | I’m here to help, Megan, | 我是过来帮你的 Megan |
[18:26] | and to find out what I said that was so terribly wrong. | 同时看看我说的话错得多么离谱 |
[18:51] | You know how hard it is for me to see that everywhere? | 你知道对我来说 处处看到这个有多么难受吗? |
[18:56] | That was the worst day of my life. | 这是我过得最糟糕的一天 |
[18:58] | And every time you run for office, I have to relive it. | 每当你竞选 我就得调整心态 |
[19:04] | So that’s what that picture means to you? | 这就是这幅画对你的意义? |
[19:08] | I always found it a point of family pride… | 我一直以为… |
[19:11] | for becoming successful… | 成功会让家人以我为傲… |
[19:14] | for staying strong. | 因为我够坚强 |
[19:15] | Daddy killed himself, we suffered, and I miss him. | 爸爸自杀了 我们很痛苦 而我很想他 |
[19:19] | How is that a point of family pride? | 这算哪门子的骄傲? |
[19:26] | If there’s anything else I can do | 如果有任何我能做的 |
[19:27] | to help you find that boy… | 可以帮助你找到那个男孩… |
[19:30] | Honestly, if it weren’t a campaign year… | 说实话吧 要不是今年要竞选… |
[19:34] | No, I don’t want anything in return. | 不 我不要任何回报 |
[19:36] | Wish I could believe that. | 要是我能相信就好了 |
[19:49] | Dr. Hunt, you called? | Hunt医生 你找我? |
[19:51] | Oh, hi. Yeah. | 噢 是的 |
[19:53] | Um, we found blood in the saliva on Noah’s toy. | Noah玩具上残留的口水里我们发现有血迹 |
[19:55] | – And that could mean anything. – It just doesn’t feel right. | – 这有很多种解释 – 就是感觉不对劲 |
[19:58] | My team is running labs on the blood, but I want to talk to Noah’s parents. | 我们小组正在分析血液 但是我想先见见Noah的父母 |
[20:02] | – Is that the best use of your time? – If his health is at issue, yes. | – 这就是你在充分利用时间吗? – 如果这可以阻止Noah的死 是的 |
[20:05] | But you haven’t even found the cause of death for Jason Peterson yet. | 但你们还没找出Jason Peterson的死因 |
[20:09] | I’m trying to prevent Noah’s. | 我在努力阻止Noah死亡 |
[20:12] | You coming or not? | 你来不来? |
[20:18] | You not goin’ with her? | 你不跟她一起去? |
[20:22] | I guess not. | 不用了 |
[20:46] | I believe this belongs to Noah. | 我想这应该是Noah的 |
[20:51] | We found that after Jason Peterson was arrested. | 我们在拘捕了Jason Peterson之后发现的 |
[20:55] | I need to ask you some questions about Noah’s health. | 我问你一些关于Noah的健康问题 |
[20:59] | Did he have an asthma attack recently? | 他最近哮喘发作过吗? |
[21:03] | My son is gone, and you’re asking me about asthma | 我儿子不见了 而你还在问哮喘的事 |
[21:07] | when your people killed the man who took him? | 在你们的人把绑架他的人杀了之后? |
[21:10] | You have every right to be angry. | 你有权生气 |
[21:14] | But your son is still out there, | 但是你的儿子还下落不明 |
[21:17] | and he needs your help. | 而他需要你的帮助 |
[21:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:35] | Everything’s been so hard. | 一切都太难熬了 |
[21:39] | Tom’s business has been struggling. | Tom的生意也不好 |
[21:41] | My family won’t give him another loan. | 我家里人不愿意再给他借钱 |
[21:44] | We’ve spent so much time fighting… | 我们费了这么多时间努力… |
[21:46] | neither of us have been there for Noah. | 我们都没陪在Noah身边 |
[21:50] | God. I just want my son back. | 老天 我只希望我的儿子能回来 |
[21:53] | We’re getting an image. | 我们收到了张照片 |
[22:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[22:02] | Oh, my God. Noah! | 我的老天 Noah! |
[22:06] | We’ve got our motive. | 我们找到动机了 (100万美金) |
[22:10] | We have more than that. Look at the picture. | 除此之外还有 你看 |
[22:14] | He’s sick, 1 million dollars | 他病了 |
[22:15] | and a lot worse than I thought. | 比我想象的要严重得多 |
[22:27] | Sweaty hair means fever, | 满头大汗 说明他发烧了 |
[22:28] | sunken eyes… dehydration, and blue mouth… oxygen deprivation. | 双眼凹陷…脱水 以及嘴唇发蓝…缺氧 |
[22:32] | Hmm. Or it could mean he’s in a hot room, | 不对 也有可能是他在一间闷热的房子里 |
[22:34] | he’s not getting water, and he has asthma. | 没有水喝 哮喘发作 |
[22:37] | If he’s coughing up blood, he’s got a fever, and a bad one. | 如果咳血 那就是严重发烧了 |
[22:40] | Well, on a positive note… | 好吧 好消息是… |
[22:44] | Can’t wait to hear this. | 洗耳恭听 |
[22:45] | …he’s alive, he’s not alone, and this tells us who we’re dealing with. | 他还活着 他不是一个人 我们现在知道在对付谁了 |
[22:49] | Hastily constructed, no visual time stamp, | 匆忙照下 没有时间标记 |
[22:51] | like a newspaper or TV, no mention of a future phone call or exchange plan… | 就像是新闻或者电视通知 没有说会不会有电话 怎么交换… |
[22:55] | now that is not the work of a slick extortionist. | 不像是个老手的做法 |
[22:58] | So whoever has Noah is incompetent and desperate. | 所以现在绑架Noah的人没有能力 很绝望 |
[23:02] | Hmm. How is that a good thing? | 嗯 这个好消息怎么样? |
[23:05] | Because Jason may not have known the Parkers, but his accomplice does. | 因为Jason可能不认识Parker一家 但是他的同伙认识 |
[23:10] | The problem is, Jason’s contact list is huge. | 但是Jason的联系人有很多 |
[23:11] | Now we’re running all the leads, | 我们已经在处理各条线索了 |
[23:13] | but we could use some evidence from the body. | 但是还可以利用从尸体上找到的一点证据 |
[23:19] | I’ll have something for you in an hour. | 一个小时后我会给你们的 |
[23:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:29] | You promised him evidence? | 你保证能给他证据? |
[23:32] | I got carried away. | 我实在是冲昏了头脑 |
[23:34] | You wouldn’t be the first | 你不是第一个 |
[23:35] | to get carried away by Derek Ames. | 被Derek Ames冲昏头脑的人 |
[23:39] | May I remind you that you already have a boyfriend? | 需要我提醒你 你已经有了一个男朋友吗? |
[23:46] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[23:50] | It looks like Jason swallowed some kind of an insect. | 似乎Jason吞下了某种昆虫 |
[23:53] | Maybe we can get Curtis to find out where it came from. | 或许我们该让Curtis找出这是从哪里来的 |
[23:55] | Well, his carotids look fine, | 嗯 他的动脉是好的 |
[23:57] | but the bruises go deep into Jason’s neck. | 但是瘀伤一直延伸到他的颈部 |
[24:01] | Bud could lose his entire career over one mistake. | Bud的职业生涯差点就毁了 |
[24:05] | If we don’t find Noah, | 如果我们找不到Noah |
[24:07] | Bud is gonna have to live with a lot worse than that. | Bud要承受的就更多了 |
[24:18] | What are you doing here? Nobody else is talking to me. | – 你在这里干什么? – 没人愿意跟我说话 |
[24:23] | How’s it comin’? | 事情进展得怎么样? |
[24:24] | Finding an accomplice | 要找到同伙 |
[24:25] | is like finding a needle in a haystack. | 就跟大海捞针一样 |
[24:29] | Bud, you’d better prepare for the worst. | Bud 你该做好最坏打算 |
[24:33] | Every sign on Jason’s body points to trauma. | Jason尸体上的每一处都指向外伤 |
[24:37] | I.A.’s already talking about voluntary manslaughter. | 内务部已经在考虑起诉过失杀人 |
[24:52] | What the hell happened in there? | 当时到底发生了什么? |
[24:58] | Does it really matter? | 这重要吗? |
[25:01] | I lost that boy. | 我弄丢了那孩子 |
[25:04] | On my watch, I lost that boy. | 在我的手下 我弄丢了他 |
[25:12] | I could come back. | 我可以一会儿再过来 |
[25:12] | Not if it’s the Parker case. | 如果是Parker的案子就不用 |
[25:16] | What did you find? | 发现了什么? |
[25:17] | A trace on Jason’s teeth. Uh, cocaine. | Jason的牙齿上有可卡因 |
[25:21] | Nice stuff, too. Cut with talc and synephrine. | 上等货 用云母和交感酚处理的 |
[25:24] | Synephrine? Not a lot of dealers in Philly | 交感酚? 在费城没有多少毒贩 |
[25:27] | cut their cocaine with a weight-loss drug. | 会用减重的药物处理可卡因 |
[25:29] | I can count ’em on one hand. | 我一个手就数得过来 |
[25:34] | Do you recognize any of the names here? | 你能回忆起这里的任何名字吗? |
[25:36] | Megan’s mother gave them to us. | Megan的母亲给的 |
[25:42] | – Don’t know him.- Strange. | – 不认识 – 那就怪了 |
[25:45] | Because in Jason’s body, | 因为在Jason的尸体里 |
[25:46] | we found the exact same blend of cocaine you sell. | 我们发现有可卡因和你们卖出的是同一张 |
[25:51] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[25:52] | You both… ran stolen auto parts | 你们俩… 向同一个毒贩 |
[25:56] | to the exact same dealers… | 兜售偷来的汽车零件 |
[25:59] | for years. | 好几年了 |
[26:00] | – Should I say it again? – That’s a shame. | – 需要我再说一遍? – 真遗憾 |
[26:04] | Because… | 因为… |
[26:05] | I’ve got a lot of people telling me | 有很多人告诉我 |
[26:07] | you both hatched this plan | 你们俩合谋 |
[26:08] | to steal a little boy for money. | 要绑架一个小男孩来换钱 |
[26:11] | Now the boy’s missing. | 现在孩子不见了 |
[26:14] | Now I’d love to know, was that Jason’s idea… | 我想知道的是 这是Jason的主意… |
[26:18] | – or yours? – Look, I had nothing to do with that, man. | – 还是你的? – 听着 我和这事无关 伙计 |
[26:21] | – All right. – I don’t mess with kids. | – 好吧 – 我不会对小孩子下手 |
[26:22] | Then you tell me everything you don’t know about Jason Peterson. | 那你告诉我你不知道Jason Peterson的那些事情 |
[26:28] | Come on. | 说啊 |
[26:32] | He come by about two weeks ago, | 他两周前来找我 |
[26:33] | looking for some junk. | 想买点货 |
[26:36] | Said he had a toothache. | 他说他牙疼 |
[26:39] | We, uh… | 我们… |
[26:40] | run some parts together in the past, | 之前有合伙过 |
[26:42] | but I hadn’t seen this guy in over a year, man. | 但是最近一年我都没看到过他 |
[26:45] | Running auto parts means hiding places, right? | 他拆卸汽车零件的地方就是藏匿窝点 对不对? |
[26:51] | I want a full list. | 我需要一份完整的名单 |
[26:55] | Now. | 马上 |
[26:58] | He’s got hiding places all over the city. | 他的窝点遍布整个城市 |
[27:01] | – What else was Jason dealing? – I don’t know. | – Jason还做什么生意? – 我不知道 |
[27:03] | But it’s gonna take the police all day to check ’em. | 但是警方会花上一整天找出来 |
[27:06] | Well, Noah might not have that long. Try the river. | – 呃 Noah可能撑不了那么久 – 搜一搜河边 |
[27:10] | The bug the kidnapper inhaled is a young caddis fly. | 绑架者吞下的是只石蚕幼虫 |
[27:13] | They need open freshwater to breathe. | 他们需要在新鲜水源处才能呼吸 |
[27:15] | So three places along the Delaware. | 特拉华附近有三处 |
[27:18] | Noah got sick fast, | Noah病情恶化很快 |
[27:20] | so we’re looking for poor air quality. | 所以要找空气质量不好的地方 |
[27:22] | That looks like a rail yard. Let’s start there. | 看上去是个铁路场 从这里开始吧 |
[27:26] | Call Derek, will you? | 打电话给Derek 好吗? |
[27:28] | Tell him I’ll meet him at the station. | 告诉他我在车站等他 |
[27:34] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走! 走! |
[27:35] | – Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! – Clear! | 走! 安全! |
[27:38] | Clear here. | 安全 |
[27:47] | Got a police scanner. | 这里有一个警用对讲机 |
[27:49] | If they were here, they knew we were coming. | 如果他们之前在这 肯定早就知道我们要来 |
[27:53] | There’s no wood here. | 这里没有木头 |
[27:55] | There’s no place for that fungus on Jason’s body to grow. | 这里的环境不会出现Jason体内携带的真菌 |
[28:00] | Maybe this is not their only hideout. | 或许他们还有其他的藏身之处 |
[28:05] | Ames. | |
[28:09] | He was here. | 他来过这里 |
[28:11] | They must have just left. | 他们一定刚刚才离开 |
[28:14] | Blood. | 血 |
[28:28] | Noah’s got pneumonia. | Noah得了肺炎 |
[28:31] | Could be a cut. | 可能只是划伤 |
[28:33] | Look at the spray pattern. | 瞧这个喷射状的图形 |
[28:36] | He’s coughing up blood. | 他咳血了 |
[28:47] | No new calls. No idea where the boy is. | 没有新的来电 小男孩也仍旧下落不明 |
[28:49] | Please tell me you found something. | 求你给我点线索吧 |
[28:51] | – I’m working on it. – Work faster. | – 我正努力着呢 – 拜托再快一点 |
[28:53] | The problem is, I don’t know which of these bruises | 问题是我搞不清楚这些瘀伤 |
[28:55] | are from the kidnapping, Bud’s interrogation, or just being Jason Peterson. | 是来自这起绑架案 还是Bud审讯他 或者就是他自己弄的 |
[29:00] | Well, hopefully, something on his body will give us a lead to where that boy is. | 呃 只能寄希望于他的尸体 能帮助我们寻找小男孩的下落 |
[29:07] | There’s no cancer in his jaw, is there? | 他的下颚里没有恶性肿瘤 对吧? |
[29:10] | No. | 没有 |
[29:10] | The mandible looks clean. Why? | 他的下颚骨里看起来很干净 怎么了 |
[29:12] | Kevin the drug dealer said he needed something for a toothache. | 毒贩Kevin说他需要找些东西止住牙疼 |
[29:16] | So if there’s no cancer there… | 如果他的嘴里没有恶性肿瘤 |
[29:18] | then why the toothache? | 那他为什么牙疼呢 |
[29:28] | Those aren’t tobacco stains. | 这些不是烟草污渍 |
[29:30] | The gums are rotting. | 牙龈都腐烂了 |
[29:32] | It looks like an advanced infection, | 看起来像是严重感染 |
[29:33] | but that tissue’s too far gone to take a culture. | 但这片组织已经坏死太长时间 以至于无法提取培养 |
[29:39] | Maybe we don’t need to. | 或许我们并不需要这样做 |
[29:41] | I had assumed that these bruises | 我之前假设这些瘀伤 |
[29:44] | were lumps from Bud’s interrogation. | 是因为Bud审讯造成的 |
[29:46] | But… maybe… | 但是 也许 |
[29:53] | it might be… | 这可能是 |
[29:58] | sulfur granules. | 硫磺颗粒 |
[30:00] | Actinomycosis. | 放线菌症 |
[30:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:04] | Let’s start with the arteries around the spleen. | 我们从他脾周围的动脉开始着手吧 |
[30:13] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我? |
[30:15] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[30:26] | Might as well read that. | 你可能想读读这个 |
[30:28] | It’s yours. | 关于你的 |
[30:33] | Can I just hear it from you? | 我能不能听你说呢 |
[30:36] | An infection started in his teeth | 起初他的牙齿感染了 |
[30:37] | that moved into his blood, | 感染进入了他的血液循环 |
[30:39] | and finally, one of his arteries burst. | 最后 他的一条动脉因此破裂 |
[30:48] | So… | 那么 |
[30:50] | I didn’t cause it? | 不赖我了? |
[30:52] | Jason Peterson died of a burst mycotic aneurysm, | Jason Peterson死于细菌性动脉瘤破裂 |
[30:57] | which had been slowly dissecting | 早在他到局里之前 |
[31:00] | long before he came to the station. | 他就已经病入膏肓了 |
[31:03] | You didn’t do it. | 他的死不赖你 |
[31:16] | Bud… | |
[31:22] | did you think you killed him? | 你是不是觉得是你杀了他? |
[31:32] | I’ve replayed that 20 minutes over and over again. | 我在脑海里一遍又一遍地回放那20分钟 |
[31:37] | Everything I’d done before… | 我所做的一切 |
[31:40] | but this time, I… | 但现在 我… |
[31:44] | I wanted that confession. | 我想忏悔 |
[31:48] | I wanted to save that kid. | 我想救出那孩子 |
[31:53] | I lost control. | 我失去了控制 |
[31:57] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[32:01] | It’s a horrible thing to know that you’ve killed someone. | 知道自己杀了人 这感觉很可怕 |
[32:08] | Megan. | |
[32:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:17] | I’m sorry to interrupt again, | 我很抱歉再次打扰了 |
[32:19] | but… but we identified the infection that burst Jason’s arteries. | 但我们确认了导致Jason动脉破裂的感染原因 |
[32:23] | Actinomyces… | 放线菌 |
[32:25] | well-known cause of vaporizer lung. | 众所周知肺部因为加湿器易产生该菌 |
[32:35] | Apparently, Tom Parker’s business went bankrupt | 显然 Tom Parker的生意去年破产了 |
[32:37] | last year. | |
[32:39] | Maybe he needs the ransom to bail him out. | 或许他需要这笔赎金让自己咸鱼翻身 |
[32:43] | So he kidnaps his own kid? | 所以他绑架了自己的孩子? |
[32:45] | Maybe. Desperate man. | 也许吧 绝望的男人 |
[32:47] | What’s going on? What did you find? | 这是怎么回事 你们有什么发现 |
[32:50] | Bacteria in your son’s vaporizer. | 你儿子加湿器中的细菌 |
[32:53] | It gets airborne, and then infects the lungs. | 细菌通过空气传播 从而感染了他的肺部 |
[32:56] | I replace that water all the time. | 我一直坚持换水啊 |
[32:58] | Not the filter. Most people don’t. | 不换过滤器 大多数人都不换 |
[33:00] | – That’s where bacteria can thrive. – How is any of this relevant? | – 细菌就在那里滋生 – 这与绑架案有什么关系呢 |
[33:04] | This is what killed Jason Peterson. | 这正是杀死Jason Peterson的凶手 |
[33:06] | Cancer had already compromised his immune system, | 癌症已经破坏了他的免疫系统 |
[33:09] | so he was susceptible. | 所以他很容易感染 |
[33:10] | Is that what Noah has, too? | Noah也得了这个病么 |
[33:13] | It could be. He has severe pneumonia. | 有可能 他得了重症肺炎 |
[33:16] | How is any of this gonna get Noah back? | 知道了这件事对于找回Noah有什么帮助呢 |
[33:18] | Because now we know Jason was in this room. | 因为现在我们知道Jason也来过这里 |
[33:23] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[33:24] | My guess… | 我的猜测是 |
[33:26] | is with the help of an accomplice. | 他得到了帮凶的帮助 |
[33:30] | Who? | 是谁 |
[33:32] | I was hoping you’d tell us, Mr. Parker. | 我希望你能告诉我们呢 Parker先生 |
[33:46] | An inside job would make you the ideal inside man. | 你是最理想的内因人选 |
[33:50] | Why would I kidnap my own son? | 我为什么要绑架亲生的儿子呢 |
[33:52] | Your business… | 你的生意 |
[33:54] | had already gone belly-up. | 已经彻底破产了 |
[33:56] | Your marriage was ending. You had nothing left. You needed a way to cash out. | 你的婚姻也结束了 你已经一无所有了 你需要快速套现 |
[34:00] | Is this what you’ve been working on? | 你们一直就在查这些么 |
[34:03] | Is this your best theory? | 这就是你最好的推断么 |
[34:05] | Family abductions happen all the time. | 家庭绑架案屡见不鲜 |
[34:08] | All you needed was a ruse and a hired hand | 你只需要盘算好花招 再雇个伙计 |
[34:10] | – to carry it out, grab Noah. – I want my son back more than anything. | – 帮你打下手 抓住Noah – 找回我的儿子比什么都重要 |
[34:13] | But things started to go south, didn’t they? Helen fought and died, Jason got arrested, | 但事情并没有向你期待的方向发展 不是么 Helen反抗丧命 Jason被捕了 |
[34:17] | and then… | 然后 |
[34:19] | and then you had nothing left, you didn’t know what to do. | 然后你的如意算盘落空了 你不知道该怎么做了 |
[34:21] | I love Noah. I loved Helen like family. | 我爱Noah 我像家人一样爱Helen |
[34:24] | Why would I ever put either of them in harm’s way? | 为什么我会选择伤害他们俩的方式呢 |
[34:26] | Come on. You were desperate! Now who else had access to that room? | 得了吧 你已经绝望了 还有谁能进入那房间呢 |
[34:30] | – I’ve already told you everything! – No, you haven’t! | – 我已经把我知道的全告诉你 – 不 你没有 |
[34:32] | – You haven’t told us anything! – I can’t think! Please! | – 你没有全部告诉我们 – 我无法思考了 |
[34:44] | Mr. Parker… | Parker先生 |
[34:46] | your son Noah is at risk… | 你儿子Noah身处险境 |
[34:50] | partly because of me. | 部分原因是因为我 |
[34:52] | Now if you didn’t do this, | 如果真的不是你干的 |
[34:54] | you have to help us right now. | 那你现在一定得配合我们 |
[35:06] | W… wait. | 等等 |
[35:08] | Six weeks ago… | 六周前 |
[35:10] | I took Jen to Cape May for the long weekend. | 我带Jen去梅角过周末 |
[35:13] | It was a romantic getaway. | 那是一次浪漫之旅 |
[35:15] | I was trying to fix things between us. | 我试图修补我们俩的感情 |
[35:18] | And you left Noah alone with Helen. | 你让Noah独自和Helen呆在一起 |
[35:22] | For two days. | 才两天 |
[35:28] | That’s out. | 有谱了 |
[35:30] | So who did Helen trust that would let Jason into the Parker house? | 到底Helen相信了谁 才使她让Jason进入了Parker的房间呢 |
[35:34] | I spoke with her boyfriend Oscar, and it wasn’t him. | 我和她的男朋友Oscar谈过 不是他 |
[35:37] | A fight put him in County General Hospital the weekend the Parkers were out of town. | Parkers夫妇出去玩的那个周末 他因为打架都住在医院里 |
[35:40] | And get this… Helen was with him the whole time. | 那两天Helen一直和他在一起 |
[35:43] | – Then who took care of the boy? – Who did Helen trust the most? | – 那是谁在照顾孩子呢 – Helen最信任谁呢 |
[35:46] | One of the nannies. | 保姆中的一位 |
[35:48] | Great minds. | 英雄所见略同 |
[35:50] | If Jason was exposed to a fungus at a hideout, | 如果Jason在藏身处感染了真菌 |
[35:54] | then presumably, his accomplice was as well. | 想必他的同伙一定也感染了 |
[35:58] | And the nannies handled their own witness statements. | 保姆都提交了她们的目击者证词 |
[36:01] | So? | 怎样 |
[36:03] | So… | 那么 |
[36:05] | What are those marks? | 这些标记是什么 |
[36:07] | Fungus… the same kind we found on Jason Peterson. | 真菌 从Jason Peterson身上发现的同一种真菌 |
[36:11] | Gentlemen, I give you | 先生们 |
[36:13] | Rena Talbot, our second kidnapper. | Rena Talbot 我们的第二位绑匪 |
[36:21] | She lied right to my face. | 她当着我的面撒了谎 |
[36:23] | So she gave us Oscar just to throw us off. | 她之所以告诉我们Oscar的事 只是为了转移我们的注意力 |
[36:26] | The good news is, the family that Rena works for | 好消息是Rena服务的那家 |
[36:28] | – is out of town and has been for a week. – What’s the bad news? | – 已经出门至少一周了 – 坏消息是什么 |
[36:31] | – She works for the Shaws. – As in Madeline Shaw, the heiress? | – 她为Shaw一家服务 – Madeline Shaw 女继承人 |
[36:34] | – Why is that bad news? – The last time I tried to get | – 这为什么是坏消息 – 上次我为了这家人申请搜捕令 |
[36:36] | a warrant for that family, it was for a second cousin, and I went 0-for-4. | 是因为他们家的二表弟 但没申请成功 |
[36:40] | So are we gonna get one on a Sunday morning? | 我们怎样在星期天早上搞到一张呢 |
[36:44] | Okay, I’m curious. How’d you get the warrant? | 好吧 我很好奇 你怎么搞到搜捕令的呢 |
[36:47] | I know someone. Now I’m more curious. | – 我上面有人 – 现在我更好奇了 |
[36:50] | Where’s the boy? Where’s Noah Parker? | 小孩在哪儿 Noah Parker在哪儿 |
[36:52] | – I have no idea what you’re talking about. – You’re lying to me. Take her inside. | – 我不知道你在说什么 – 你还嘴硬 压她走 |
[36:55] | We’ll go room by room. | 我们挨屋子搜 |
[37:18] | Dark and damp. | 阴暗潮湿 |
[37:20] | He’s down here! | 他在这里 |
[37:22] | What’s that?! | 那是什么 |
[37:24] | * Ascend your soul, reach your goal * | |
[37:28] | * blue-eyed one * | |
[37:31] | * hope against hope * | |
[37:33] | * you taking that fall * | |
[37:35] | * unwrapped it all * | |
[37:38] | * bring it back * | |
[37:40] | * like the blood of the triad * | |
[37:43] | * if it’s this reality * | |
[37:47] | * if this is all * | |
[37:48] | * just let it be * | |
[37:51] | * I’m tired of thinking about * | |
[37:54] | * this morning * | |
[37:56] | * may as well just dream * | |
[37:58] | * of what tomorrow brings * | |
[38:01] | * I’m tired of thinking about * | |
[38:03] | * this morning * | |
[38:06] | * may as well just dream * | |
[38:07] | * of what tomorrow brings * | |
[38:11] | * may as well just think about * | |
[38:13] | * this morning * | |
[38:19] | Shut down the streets. They’re ready to go. | 封锁这条街道 他们就要出发了 |
[38:24] | Hey. Wait a minute. | 嘿 等一下 |
[38:26] | – I had no idea the boy was down there. – Oh, really? That’s strange, | – 我不知道那男孩在那里面 – 真的么 奇怪了 |
[38:29] | ’cause you’re the one who put him there. | 因为就是你把他放进去的 |
[38:31] | Your boyfriend Jason… you remember him? | 你男朋友Jason 你还记得他吧 |
[38:33] | He was in debt, needed cash quick. | 他欠了一屁股债 急需现金 |
[38:36] | But you know what you forgot? | 但你知道你忘了什么吗 |
[38:38] | Helen. | |
[38:39] | She fought for that boy. | 她拼命护着那孩子 |
[38:43] | She gave her life trying to save him. | 以至于献出了自己的生命 |
[38:48] | You remember that. | 你给我记住 |
[38:49] | Get her out of here. | 把她带走 |
[39:04] | Do you ever slow down? | 你放慢过脚步么 |
[39:07] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[39:09] | In the right company. | 和我的那个她在一起时 |
[39:16] | ) Um, when I’m not working, | 呃 我不上班时 |
[39:17] | I’m with my daughter. And if she’s not available? | – 我要陪我的女儿 – 要是她没时间呢 |
[39:21] | Well, I’m sure you have a brilliant suggestion. | 好吧 我相信你有一个很棒的提议 |
[39:24] | After every case, I like to go for a long ride on my motorcycle. | 结束每个案子 我喜欢骑摩托车远足 |
[39:28] | That’s not very smart. It’s very relaxing. | – 这并不明智 – 这非常放松 |
[39:32] | You do know that motorcyclists | 你知道摩托车手是我国 |
[39:33] | are the biggest organ donors in the country? | 最大的器官捐赠群体吧 |
[39:37] | Yeah, sure, | 是的 当然 |
[39:38] | which is why having a drink with you | 也就是说为什么与你喝一杯 |
[39:40] | is a much safer alternative, don’t you think? | 是一个更安全选择的原因了 不是么 |
[39:42] | That was way too smooth. | 这也太快了吧 |
[39:45] | Or maybe I’ll see you on my bike. | 或者我可以载你一起远足啊 |
[39:48] | Uh, not before I see you on my table. | 呃 等我先在验尸台上看到你吧 |
[39:52] | Call me if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意了打电话给我吧 |
[40:23] | I see the Parker boy is back with his family. | 我看到Parker回到他家人的怀抱中了 |
[40:28] | Thanks to Helen Martin. | 托Helen Martin的福 |
[40:35] | Something tells me you will be presiding over Rena Talbot’s trial. | 我听说你将主持Rena Talbot的审判 |
[40:40] | Oh, actually, the cases are assigned by lottery, | 其实 案件是通过抽签随机分配的 |
[40:43] | – but my publicist would love it. – Mm-hmm. | – 但我的公关一定会爱上它 – 嗯哼 |
[40:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[40:54] | The scariest four hours of my life. | 我生命中最可怕的4个小时 |
[41:00] | The day your father killed himself, | 你父亲自杀的那一天 |
[41:01] | I came back to a house filled with cops and you gone. | 我回来时家里全是警察 而你却不见了 |
[41:05] | Ran away, they said. | 他们说你跑了 |
[41:07] | For the next four hours, I was frantic. | 接下来的4个小时 我很疯狂 |
[41:10] | I thought that maybe I had lost both you and your father. | 我以为也许我同时失去了你和你父亲 |
[41:15] | But they found you. | 但他们找到你了 |
[41:16] | You were sound asleep in your father’s toolshed. | 你安安静静地睡在你父亲的工具房里 |
[41:21] | I didn’t know where you were. | 我不知道你在哪里 |
[41:25] | Is that why you’ve been helping, | 这是你一直在帮忙的原因么 |
[41:27] | because you… lost a child for four hours? | 因为你曾经丢掉女儿4个小时? |
[41:31] | Megan… | |
[41:32] | I lost you for the next 30 years. | 我已经丢掉你30年了 |
[41:40] | So why did you help? | 那为什么你要帮忙呢 |
[41:42] | Well, I wanted them to find the Parker boy, | 呃 我希望他们找到Parker |
[41:44] | but I wanted you to find him more than that because I… | 但我更希望你找到他 因为我… |
[41:47] | I knew how much it meant to you. | 我知道这对你意味着什么 |
[41:51] | I miss you, Megan. | 我很想你 Megan |
[41:55] | I spend a lot of my time | 我花了很多时间 |
[41:56] | wondering how I can get you back. | 设想如何能赢回你的心 |
[42:05] | You’ll still be campaigning for me, I hope. | 我希望你还会支持我的竞选 |
[42:13] | You do not give up, do you? | 你还没有放弃 对吧 |
[42:18] | I… | 我的天啊 |