Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] What have you got? White tailed buck. Took off that way. – 有什么发现 – 白尾鹿 往那儿跑了
[00:18] – Oh. Let me guess. You missed. – Shut up! – 我猜你没打中让它跑了吧 – 闭嘴
[00:20] Spread out. Keep the sun to your backs. 大家站开 背对阳光
[00:22] We’ll trap him in the gully. Go. 咱们在山沟里收拾它 行动
[00:28] How you doin’, sweetie? 还好吧 亲爱的
[00:29] Never better. 没问题
[01:09] I thought you didn’t like herbal tea. 我以为你不喜欢凉茶呢
[01:12] The sugar helps. 加糖的话还能忍受
[01:14] Why are you drinking something you don’t like? 为啥要喝自己不喜欢的东西呢
[01:18] Just trying out new things. 尝试下新东西嘛
[01:19] Dad said he had to force himself to drink beer before he started to like it. 老爸也是逼自己喝啤酒之后才喜欢上它的
[01:22] Oh, great. 好吧
[01:25] Chill, mom. 淡定 老妈
[01:25] I’m not trying to make myself like beer. 我又没想让自己喜欢上啤酒
[01:30] So…
[01:32] this was a good idea. 算你有点道理
[01:34] I just wanted to see how you’re doing, you know, with dad dating your boss and everything. 我就想知道关于爸爸跟你老板交往的事儿 你还好吧
[01:37] I am fine. 我很好
[01:39] God, I wish people would stop asking. 天呐 我真希望你们别再问了
[01:42] But thank you. Thank you. 不过谢谢你 谢谢
[01:45] Do you want to maybe do something tomorrow? 明天想做点儿什么吗
[01:47] We could go shopping. 我们可以去购物
[01:50] Uh, yeah. I… 好啊
[01:53] I would love that. 没问题
[01:54] Great. 太好了
[02:00] Well, maybe. Ah, you don’t want to be here. 好了就这儿 你不会想过去的
[02:03] Thanks for the ride. 谢谢你开车送我
[02:04] Okay. 别客气
[02:09] – I gotta go. I gotta go. – All right. Call me. – 我得走了 真得走了 – 好吧 给我打电话啊
[02:13] Have fun. 工作愉快哈
[02:14] Oh, I will. 必须的
[02:22] What? My car broke down. I got a ride to work. 咋啦 我车坏了 她送我过来
[02:25] You are so busted. 这谎编得真失败
[02:33] So how was coffee with Lacey? 跟Lacey喝咖啡喝得咋样
[02:35] Do not change the subject. 别转移话题
[02:38] So is this love or a one-night stand? 你们这是爱情呢 还是一夜情?
[02:41] No, no. A gentleman never discusses such things. 别 我这种有教养的人不讨论这种话题的
[02:44] Oh, baloney. 胡扯
[02:45] It’s all you guys ever talk about. 你们成天讨论这些
[02:47] I think we have enough dirty laundry around our office without me adding to it. 办公室里流言蜚语够多了 不缺我一个
[02:50] You are not gonna make this about me. 你们可别把我扯进去
[02:59] What were they hunting? 他们在猎什么呢
[03:00] Oh, deer, I imagine. 我猜是鹿
[03:02] Her name is Julie Loeb. 她名叫Julie Loeb
[03:04] I looked her up on the way in. 我来的时候查了下
[03:05] She’s the new wife of Martin Loeb, multimillionaire. 她是大富翁Martin Loeb新娶的妻子
[03:08] He’s got two kids from a previous marriage. Loeb的前妻给他留下了俩孩子
[03:10] And I’m guessing that that’s them over there. 我估计那边那两人就是
[03:14] All right. Thank you. 好的 谢了
[03:16] And your name? 你叫什么
[03:16] Nice wholesome family outing. 多健康美满的家庭出游啊
[03:19] Looks like a through and through. 看起来简直一点儿问题都没有
[03:21] From the cuts and abrasions, 从伤口和擦伤情况来看
[03:24] she tumbled as she fell. 她滚下来的时候被绊住过
[03:25] She was hit standing up there. 她是站在那儿被射中的
[03:28] No way to get trajectory of the bullet off the body, 从弹道看 子弹不可能飞出她的身体
[03:30] and finding the bullet itself out here… 跑到这儿来
[03:34] I’m not sure it was the bullet that killed her. 我觉得子弹不是死因
[03:36] Oh, you could’ve fooled me. 耍我呢你
[03:38] Bet you it was the fall. 我打赌她摔倒滚下来才是死因
[03:43] Well, at least it was a quick death. 好在死得快没什么痛苦
[03:49] I… 我…
[03:51] I don’t know what happened. 我也不知道是怎么回事
[03:53] I shot at the deer. We all… we all did. 我们朝鹿开枪 我们都这么做的
[03:56] Oh, God. Julie… 上帝啊 Julie…
[03:57] And no one was in sight of anyone when you fired? 你们开枪的时候谁都看不到谁吗
[04:01] Well, look around, detective. The woods are thick. 放眼看看吧 树木那么密
[04:03] But they’re not covered in orange safety patches, are they? 而它们都没穿带橙色补丁的衣服 对吧?
[04:05] We… we were all headed east with the sun behind us. 我们 我们都朝东背对太阳的
[04:08] Julie knew enough not to walk into someone’s crosshairs. Julie很清楚不能走到别人的瞄准范围内
[04:11] Thus making my point. 那我就明白了
[04:12] What point is that? 明白什么
[04:13] One of you shot her on purpose. 你们其中某人故意朝她开枪
[04:16] Delicate as usual. 还是那么锐利
[04:18] This was an accident. How could… 这是意外 你们怎么能
[04:20] how can you even suggest that possibility? 怎么能想到那儿去
[04:22] How’d you get that scratch on your neck? 你脖子上的抓痕是这么回事
[04:26] Well, I don’t… 啊 我…
[04:27] I don’t know. I… 我不知道啊
[04:28] You try walking through miles of underbrush. 你试试在灌木丛里走个几英里
[04:29] See how many scratches you get. 看看你身上得有多少刮痕
[04:31] Hmm. And yet… 不过…
[04:35] it appears to be your only one. 看起来你身上只有这一处嘛
[04:41] We’ll be in touch. 我们会再联系的
[04:47] If he drops the tissue, I want it. 如果他扔了纸巾的话 我要了
[04:49] What do you think you’re gonna find? 你怎么知道能找得到
[04:50] I don’t know. That’s why I need your help. 我不知道啊 所以才需要你帮忙嘛
[04:52] Oh, it’s nice to hear you need my help. 听你说要我帮忙还真荣幸
[04:55] Did I say that? 我说过吗
[04:59] And there was the time that you needed me to get that woman away from her abusive boyfriend 你还让我把那个女人 从虐待她的男友那儿带出来
[05:02] so that you could talk to her in private. 你好跟她私下聊聊
[05:04] Oh. And do you… do you remember dragging me to your mom’s club for the society ball? 对了你还记不记得 你曾把我拖去你妈的俱乐部参加社交舞会
[05:09] Not to mention, your chronic need for moral support 更别提你每次丢下Lacey后有负罪感时
[05:12] every time that you feel guilty for abandoning Lacey. 我总是给你精神上的支持
[05:17] Oh, wow. Did I… did I just go too far? I… 不好意思 我说得有点过分了吗
[05:20] Good morning. Am I interrupting something? 早上好 我有打扰到你们吗
[05:23] No. 没有
[05:25] Peter was just leaving. Peter正要走
[05:31] So are we good? 那么我们和好了吗?
[05:32] – Excuse me? – With Lacey. – 什么? – Lacey的事
[05:33] I just want to be crystal clear. 我只是想说清楚
[05:35] I am dating Todd. That’s it. 我跟Todd在约会 就只是这样
[05:37] I am in no way trying to replace you. 我绝对没有想取代你
[05:39] Lacey and I are great. Thank you. 我和Lacey好得很 谢谢
[05:42] So we’re good? 所以我们这是和好了是吧
[05:44] Define “good.” 什么叫”和好”
[05:46] Excuse me, Dr. Murphy. There’s a phone call for you. Murphy医生 有您的电话
[05:48] It’s the mayor’s office. 市长办公室打来的
[05:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:57] You pull the femoral blood for her tox yet? 你把股动脉血拿去做毒性测试了没
[05:59] Yeah. 拿去了
[06:01] Hey, about that abandoning Lacey comment, 关于丢下Lacey那话
[06:03] I just… 我只是…
[06:03] Uh, she’s got minor cuts and abrasions from the fall. 摔倒造成的伤口和擦伤都狠轻
[06:07] What I meant to say was that sometimes, you just seem 我想说的是 有时候你有点儿
[06:09] so stuck on how things are supposed to be with Lacey instead of just letting it happen. 太在意Lacey该做什么 何不顺其自然
[06:12] Look. She did her own nails. 听着 她自己做指甲了都
[06:13] I would’ve expected a manicure for a trophy wife. 那是只会当花瓶的夫人们才做的事儿
[06:17] Are you gonna talk to me? 你是打算跟我谈这些么
[06:20] I need you, Peter, okay? 我需要你 行了吧
[06:22] Sometimes I just wish I didn’t. 有时我真希望不是这样
[06:23] Now take a picture of her right ring finger. 给她戴戒指的右手手指照一张
[06:26] The nail is pulled down to the bed. 指甲都被连根拔起了
[06:29] And there’s some kind of pigment or paint on her elbow. 手肘这里还有颜料什么的
[06:34] Did you accuse Martin Loeb of killing his wife? 你有指控Martin Loeb杀了他妻子吗
[06:37] Well, somebody shot her. 有人朝她开枪了
[06:39] It is a homicide, isn’t it, until proven otherwise? 这是凶杀案不是么 除非事实证明不是如此
[06:41] Not when it’s Martin Loeb, friend of the mayor and major contributor to his campaign. 牵扯到Martin Loeb的时候就不是 他是市长的朋友也是市长竞选的主要资助人
[06:46] Not coincidentally, guess who I just got off the phone with. 猜猜刚是谁给我打电话 这可不是巧合
[06:48] I will be more delicate next time. 我下次会注意的
[06:50] No, you won’t. You’re off the case. 你不会的 你不再负责这个案子了
[06:52] I’m taking it myself. 我亲自接手
[06:55] Remind me again how you’re not trying to replace me. 你刚才是怎么说不打算取代我来着?
[07:17] Martin Loeb makes one call to the mayor, and I am off the case, and Kate just lets it happen? Martin Loeb给市长打个电话 Kate就不让我负责这个案子了
[07:22] Who knew that one of the perks of being rich is that you get to handpick 我怎么知道有钱人有这种特权
[07:25] your own personal, kiss ass medical examiner?! 可以亲自挑选他们的私人马屁精法医
[07:28] Megan, Julie doesn’t come from money, okay? Megan Julie并不富有啊
[07:30] – That’s not what I’m saying. – I… I know what you’re saying, and I’m serious. She is not a trophy wife. – 我没在说这个 – 我知道你在说什么 她不是个花瓶老婆
[07:33] She’s a scholarship kid from Upper Darby. 她是上达比常拿奖学金的好学生
[07:35] Okay, she and Martin met a few years ago, 几年前跟Martin相识
[07:37] but she did not want to get involved with a married man. 但她不打算跟个已婚男人纠缠不清
[07:39] They didn’t even start dating until after he divorced his first wife. 他离婚之前他们甚至都没有开始交往
[07:42] Great. So she’s a woman of principles. 真伟大 所以她简直是女性的典范了
[07:44] Naturally, she’s the one that gets the bullet. 怪不得她被子弹射中
[07:48] Peter, let’s go. Back to autopsy. Peter 走了 回去验尸
[07:50] Excuse me? 你说什么
[07:51] You know as well as I do, the investigator stays with the body. 你很清楚 调查员得跟尸体呆在一块儿
[07:53] Am I wrong, or are you two fighting over me? 我没搞错吧 你俩在为我争风吃醋吗?
[07:58] You can have him. 你把他带走吧
[08:04] Be sure to ask about his one-night stand. 别忘了问问他的一夜情
[08:22] Okay, little clues… 一些小线索…
[08:24] Transportation needs another driver. 运输部还需要一名司机
[08:26] You know anybody? 你有认识的人吗
[08:28] – I know lots of people who drive. – Why’d I even ask you? – 我认识很多开车的人 – 我怎么会问你
[08:30] Okay, you know, just tell me what the job requirements are. 好吧 告诉我工作要求有哪些
[08:32] Prior experience picking up and unloading bodies. 要有装卸尸体的工作经验
[08:34] It takes a certain personality. 这有特定性格要求的
[08:36] Uh-huh. I mean, how exactly do you get prior experiencepicking up and unloading bodies? 你怎么才能有装卸尸体的经验呢
[08:39] – Is this the evidence from the Julie Loeb exam? – Yes, those are going out for processing. – 这是Julie Loeb的检测结果吗 – 是的 那些要拿去进一步处理
[08:43] Get both of these typed. 去测这俩的血型
[08:44] I thought you were off this case. 你不是不再负责这个案子了吗
[08:46] I am not off this case until I find out who shot that woman. 等找到凶手后我才不再负责这案子
[08:49] Okay. 好吧
[08:51] Okay. 好的
[08:51] I think I’ll go check on her blood tox. 我去看看她的血液测试
[08:57] I’m just your bitch, aren’t I? 我成了你的手下了是么
[08:58] Stop pretending you don’t like it. 别假装不愿意的样子
[09:02] One-night stand? 什么一夜情
[09:04] That’s just Megan stirring the pot. 不过是Megan无事生非罢了
[09:07] Listen, you do understand that me taking this case has nothing to do with my dating Todd? 你知道我接这个案子跟Todd和我的事儿无关
[09:11] I didn’t think it did. 我根本没想过他们有关系
[09:12] Uh-huh. But you think I shouldn’t be dating Todd. 但你认为我不应该跟Todd约会
[09:15] I have three sisters, okay? 我有三个姐妹好吗
[09:17] There is no way that I am getting in the middle of this catfight. 求你别把我卷进你们女人的争斗里去
[09:20] Who said anything about a catfight? 是谁提到女人的争斗啊
[09:23] This is our problem. 这就是我们的难题
[09:25] This is where Julie was shot. Julie在这儿被射中
[09:27] And this is where each of you was standing at the time. 这是你们那时候站的地方
[09:30] According to this, none of you had direct line of sight with Julie. 据此可知 你们谁都不能直视到Julie
[09:35] So either there was another shooter out there 所以要么射击者另有其人
[09:37] that no one saw and left no trace or one of you is lying. 而且离开时没有留下任何痕迹 要么就是你们中有人撒谎
[09:43] We came down here today as a courtesy. 我们出于礼貌来到这
[09:45] Despite the way we were treated this morning, and now you’re accusing one of us of lying? 不说你们今早的态度 现在又指责我们中有人说谎?
[09:50] What’s she doing here? 她来这儿干嘛
[09:51] What was the fight about, Mr. Loeb? Loeb先生 打架的原因是什么
[09:52] You’re not supposed to be on this case. 你不应该再负责这个案子
[09:54] Dr. Hunt, you don’t want to do this. Hunt医生 你不会想要这么做的
[09:56] Julie’s blood type was O positive, and yet, the blood that I found on her nail Julie的血型是O型阳性 我在她指甲里发现的血
[10:01] and the blood from the scratch on your neck was B negative. 和你脖子的抓痕里留下的血都是B型阴性
[10:04] Your blood type, Mr. Loeb. 这正是你的血型 Loeb先生
[10:07] Martin… I’m not a lawyer, but they can’t take your blood without your permission. Martin 我不是律师 但他们不能未经许可取你的血
[10:11] – Shouldn’t have dropped that tissue. – Dad, let’s get outta here. – 他不该丢掉纸巾的 – 爸 我们走吧
[10:13] Sit. 坐下
[10:14] You and Julie had a fight. She scratched your neck. 你和Julie吵了一架 她抓了你的脖子
[10:17] You saw your opportunity in the woods, so you shot her. 你在树林里找到了机会 于是杀了她
[10:21] That is twice in one day you’ve accused me of killing the woman I love. 同一天里你第二次说我杀死自己心爱的女人了
[10:24] Was there a fight, Mr. Loeb? Loeb先生 你们有打过架吗
[10:29] There was no fight. 没有
[10:31] Julie doted on me… Julie只是太宠我了
[10:33] included little things, 一些小事儿上
[10:34] uh, tying my tie… 帮我打领带啊
[10:38] helping me put on my hunting jacket. 帮我穿上猎装什么的
[10:41] She must have had a hangnail that caught on my neck. 一定是她指甲的倒拉刺刮到我脖子了
[10:43] At the time, I thought it was a zipper. 那时我还以为是拉链
[10:45] When you asked me about it, I’d forgotten the whole thing. 你问我的时候我根本就没想起这些来
[10:47] And now I think we’re done being insulted. 既然被如此侮辱 我们还是走吧
[10:54] You’ve already lost one career. 你已经丢掉一次工作了
[10:56] You trying to make it two? 想再失去一次吗
[11:02] The bullet blew up the C-4 vertebrae after transecting the spinal cord. 子弹横穿过脊髓后震碎了C-4椎骨
[11:06] So the bullet did kill her? 所以是子弹杀死了她?
[11:08] Of course it killed her. 当然是
[11:09] Megan said it was the fall. Megan说死因是摔倒
[11:11] Well… well, if you want to get technical about it, 好吧 如果你非要那么精确的话
[11:13] yeah, the path of the bullet missed the vertebral arteries. 是的 子弹没有打中脊椎动脉
[11:15] It was the bone fragments that lacerated them during the fall. 是她摔倒后骨头的碎片割破动脉的
[11:18] There’s some foreign matter in here. 这儿有异物
[11:23] Megan said it was a quick death. Megan说她死得很快
[11:26] You gonna keep throwing Megan at me the whole time? 你打算不停地朝我扔Megan的名字吗
[11:28] – I’m not throwing anything at anybody. – Mm-hmm. 我没打算朝谁扔东西
[11:30] I am Switzerland, okay? I’m a neutral party. 我是瑞士 我保持中立好吧
[11:33] Listen, I haven’t done anything wrong. 听着 我没做错什么
[11:35] Well, technically. 严格来说是没有
[11:37] So you do think it’s wrong. 所以你的确觉得我错了
[11:39] No, I don’t. 我没有
[11:41] Well, unless the only reason that you’re dating him is because you think that it can’t work out. 除非你跟他约会是因为觉得你俩不会有结果
[11:46] Sort of like your one-night stand? 有点儿像你的一夜情是吗
[11:48] Tox report on Julie’s blood. Julie血液的毒性测试结果
[11:50] No drugs, no medications, no alcohol. 没有毒品 没有药物 没有酒精
[11:53] Want to know why? 知道为啥吗
[11:55] Elevated levels of Beta H.C.G. β-HCG值偏高
[12:00] This was a double homicide. 这是双重谋杀
[12:03] Julie Loeb was pregnant. Julie Loeb有孕在身
[12:19] How’s the Julie Loeb case going? Julie Loeb的案子怎么样了
[12:21] Oh, I am Switzerland. I’m neutral. 噢 我是瑞士 我中立
[12:24] Okay. Just out of curiosity, which one of us is Germany? 好吧 出于好奇问问 我们谁是德国?
[12:27] I am not getting in the middle of this catfight, okay? 别把我扯进你们女人的争斗好吗
[12:30] I don’t do catfights. 我不干这种事
[12:38] Julie was pregnant? Julie怀孕了是吗
[12:38] Yes, she was… pregnant. 是的 她怀孕了
[12:41] That’s a motive. 这是个动机啊
[12:41] Yeah, the police are following up on that at this very moment. 是的 现在警察在跟进了
[12:44] And speaking of police, I just had a charming call from lieutenant Pierce 说到警察 我刚从Pierce副队那儿接到个美妙的电话
[12:48] regarding your latest run-in with Martin Loeb. 是关于你和Martin Loeb的上一次争吵
[12:50] I was right about his blood on Julie’s nail. 他留在Julie指甲里的血吗 我又没做错
[12:52] You were wrong about pursuing a case that’s not yours, and if you do it again, 你错在不该管不归你负责的案子 如果你再这样
[12:55] I’m gonna assign you to transportation. 我就把你调到运输部
[12:56] They’re looking for a driver. 他们正好缺个司机
[12:57] Do I make myself clear? 听明白了吗
[13:02] – Yes. – Good. – 明白 – 很好
[13:03] Now since apparently taking you off the case isn’t enough to actually get you off a case, 既然把案子拿走都没法阻止你多管闲事
[13:07] I’m assigning you another one. 那我就给你另外安排个案子
[13:09] A man found downtown, killed by blunt-force trauma to the head. 市中心发现一男子 钝物击中头部致死
[13:14] Uh, w… what about my investigator? 那我的调查员呢
[13:17] We do have more than one. 我们的调查员可不止一个
[13:22] You’ve driven for a hospital, I see. 你曾经给医院当过司机?
[13:24] Yes, sir. Six months. 是的先生 做了六个月
[13:25] Now that’s not long. 时间不长
[13:26] Are you okay with seeing massive trauma? 看到大面积损伤的人体你受得了吗
[13:28] You know, severed limbs, exposed brains, 像一些肢体啊 暴露的大脑啊
[13:32] uh, legs bent the wrong way, that sort of thing. 扭曲的腿啊 这一类的东西
[13:34] You know, ’cause in this office, we cut people open. 你知道 在这儿我们要解剖人体
[13:37] You might see stomach contents, organs, all kinds of… – Yeah. 你会看到胃里的东西还有人体器官什么的
[13:41] Sure. That’s not… that’s not gonna be a… 没问题 我不会 不会…
[13:48] You are Martin Loeb’s business manager? 你是Martin Loeb的业务经理?
[13:50] Yes. And I’ve known him for 20 years. 是的 我认识他20年了
[13:53] He didn’t shoot Julie. 他没有杀Julie
[13:54] Mm. Did you? 难道是你杀的?
[13:55] Of course not. 当然不是
[13:57] Did you know Julie was pregnant? 你知道Julie怀孕的事吗
[13:58] She told me about a month ago. 她一个月前告诉我的
[13:59] Funny Martin didn’t mention it. Martin从没提起过 真奇怪啊
[14:01] She hadn’t told him. 她还没告诉他
[14:02] She wanted to get past the 3-month threshold. 她想过了头三个月再说
[14:04] Then why tell you? 那为啥告诉你呢
[14:05] She came to me for financial advice. 她找我咨询些经济方面的事
[14:07] She wanted to make sure her children were taken care of. 她想确定她的孩子们能得到照料
[14:09] You mean in Martin’s will? 你是指Martin的遗嘱吗
[14:11] I was preparing an audit of Martin’s assets for the attorneys. 我在帮律师准备对Martin的财产进行审计
[14:14] Did you say children, plural? 你刚刚说的是孩子”们”是吧
[14:15] She wanted more than one. 她想要不止一个
[14:17] And who would object to changing Martin’s will to include new heirs? 谁会反对往Martin的遗嘱里增加继承人呢
[14:20] I can think of at least three people… his kids and his ex. 我能想到至少三人 他两个孩子和他前妻
[14:23] His ex wouldn’t happen to have hunting experience, would she? 他前妻不会刚好也会打猎吧?
[14:27] Alexandra? She’s the one that got Martin into hunting in the first place. Alexandra吗 她是最早带Martin玩打猎的人
[14:42] You know, this is our first crime scene together. 这是咱俩共同处理的第一个犯罪现场
[14:46] Do you do yoga? 你做瑜伽吗
[14:48] What? 什么
[14:49] Close your eyes. 闭眼
[14:52] Breathe deeply. 深呼吸
[14:54] Try to clear your mind. Now open them. 试着清空你的脑子 现在睁眼
[14:58] Tell me what you see without prejudice or precondition. 抛开偏见和先入为主 你看到了什么
[15:02] There’s a dead guy in the street. 街上有个死人
[15:04] And? 然后呢
[15:07] I’m a forensic pathology fellow. 我是学法医病理学的
[15:08] You need a medicolegal death investigator. I’m sorry. 你需要的是法医学死亡调查员 对不起
[15:11] Don’t worry. There’s one around here somewhere. 别担心 这附近就有一个
[15:15] What does an investigator do, actually? 说实话调查员都做些什么
[15:18] Basically, secures the crime scene, photographs the body, interviews witnesses, 基本上是保护犯罪现场 给尸体拍照 询问目击者
[15:26] and whatever I tell ’em to do. 和做我让他们做的事儿
[15:29] But I already do whatever you tell me to do. 我已经做了你让我做的事了
[15:31] Keep up the good work. 继续保持
[15:33] Excuse me. 不好意思打扰下
[15:34] I’m detective Bell. This is detective Lopez. 我是Bell警探 这位是Lopez警探
[15:36] Dr. Hunt. Where’s my investigator? 我是Hunt医生 我的调查员在哪儿
[15:39] Called to another scene. 被叫去另一个现场了
[15:40] – Uh, I’m Dr. Ethan Gross. I’m… – Ethan! – 呃 我是Ethan Gross医生 我…
[15:42] – Yeah? – Start taking pictures. – 怎么 – 开始拍照
[15:44] Right. 好的
[15:50] So… does our victim have a name? 知道被害者姓名吗
[15:52] Patrick Deline, age 33. Patrick Deline 33岁
[15:54] Well-dressed, well-groomed, caught in a bad part of town. 衣着考究 仪容整洁 在治安不好的区域遇害
[15:57] We figure he came from the burbs to score some drugs and someone jacked him. 我们估计他从郊区过来买毒品 然后被抢劫了
[16:00] Fits the pattern around here. 这也符合现场的情况
[16:01] Blunt-force trauma to the head. 钝物击中头部
[16:03] So what kind of drugs was he trying to score, guys? 他打算买什么毒品呢
[16:06] What’s your pleasure? 你喜欢什么呢
[16:07] There’s a park up the street. It’s a shooter’s paradise. 街那边有个公园 是瘾君子的乐园
[16:13] This guy was no shooter. 这人不是瘾君子
[16:15] And as for jacking… 至于抢劫嘛
[16:25] You need a new theory. 看来你得找条新思路
[16:28] Autopsy… 验尸
[16:31] two hours. 两小时后开始
[16:32] Bye, officers. 警官们再见
[16:39] Oh, what about these? You like these? 你看这怎么样 喜欢吗
[16:44] I’m looking for something really specific. 我在找些特别的东西
[16:47] Oh, okay. 好吧
[16:49] Good to know. 真想知道
[16:50] How specific? 有多特别
[16:53] These. 这双
[16:55] Aren’t they sexy? 是不是很性感?
[16:57] Uh, yeah. 呃 还行
[16:59] Uh, mm, well, you know, I’m not sure these are quite right for you. Um… 呃 那个 我不太确定这是否适合你
[17:03] What do you mean? 什么意思
[17:04] I tried on a pair of Kate’s, and they looked great. Kate就有一双 我试过 看上去很不错
[17:15] So after you drove for a mortuary, you drove an ice cream delivery truck? 你给太平间当了司机之后 转而运送冰激凌了?
[17:19] I like little kids. 我喜欢小孩儿
[17:30] What do you want to know, detectives? 警探们 你们想知道些什么
[17:32] Did I kill Julie? 我有没有杀Julie吗
[17:35] As long as you’re offering. 只要你愿意说
[17:38] Children, leave. 孩子们 出去吧
[17:41] Mom. 妈妈
[17:42] Don’t worry. 别担心
[17:42] I’m gonna confess to exactly what you think I will. 该说的我都会坦白的
[17:55] I hate the bastard. 我恨那个混蛋
[17:57] Wouldn’t you? 你们难道不会吗
[17:58] 25 years of marriage, and like some old car, he trades me in for a newer model. 25年的婚姻 然后我就像旧车一样 被他拿来以旧换新
[18:04] But you didn’t kill Julie. 但是你没有杀Julie
[18:06] Detective, I made out just fine in the divorce. 警探 我离婚后过得还不错
[18:10] And I doubt very much I’m still in his will. 而且我很怀疑我是否还在他的遗嘱里
[18:12] But your children are, aren’t they? 但是你的孩子在 不是吗
[18:16] Our mother was angry, sure, but who wouldn’t be? 妈妈很生气 但是谁不会呢
[18:19] Well, your mother gets nothing from your father’s will. 从你们爸爸的遗嘱里 她什么也得不到
[18:22] But you two stand to inherit less every time Julie has a child. 但是Julie每生一个孩子 你们到手的钱都会变少
[18:25] Do you know how much our father is worth? 你知道我爸爸的身价吗
[18:27] Approximately $100 million. 大约1亿美金
[18:29] Right, so that’s $50 million each, $33 million split 3 ways, 对 所以2份的话一人5000万 3份的话3300万
[18:33] and $25 million split 4 ways. 4份2500万
[18:36] Sure, our inheritance will be reduced, but not enough to commit murder. 我们能继承的是会变少 但是够不成谋杀
[18:43] She do all the talking? 全让她一个人说吗
[18:48] We weren’t happy about the divorce. 对于离婚 我们很不开心
[18:51] We didn’t give Julie a warm welcome. 我们没有对Julie表现得有多热情
[18:53] But dad loved her, and she loved him. 但是爸爸爱她 她也爱爸爸
[18:56] All you had to do was see them together. 看看他俩在一起就能发现
[18:59] She was the love of his life. 她是他生命的挚爱
[19:09] You’re whistling. 你在吹口哨
[19:11] Well, it’s nice talking to people without Megan tossing verbal grenades everywhere. 哈 没有Megan在旁边到处扔口头炸弹 跟人聊天是种享受
[19:15] Mnh-mnh. You only whistle for two reasons. 嗯 你吹口哨 只有两种原因
[19:18] Either you’ve been to the opera or you got… 不是去看过歌剧 就是你…
[19:20] I am sleeping in my own bed again, if that’s what you’re getting at. 我又躺在我自己的床上睡觉了 要是你是这个意思的话
[19:24] Congratulations, player. How much did that cost you? 恭喜 参赛选手 你付出了什么代价
[19:27] 18 years and counting. 18年 天天数日子
[19:29] So what do we think about this bunch? 你对他们这群人怎么看
[19:31] Well, they’ve got the best motive I’ve heard so far… 至今为止他们的最大动机是…
[19:35] money. 钱
[19:38] Kate.
[19:39] Look, I know that Megan can be exasperating at times, but she’s usually right. – Meaning what? – 我知道Megan总让人气急败坏 不过她经常是对的 – 什么意思
[19:44] Meaning that maybe Julie’s pregnancy had something to do with her death. 意思是Julie怀孕或者跟她的被害有关系
[19:47] How so? 怎么会呢
[19:48] Well, I did a paternity test on Julie’s embryo, and Martin Loeb is not the father. 我对Julie的胎儿做了亲子鉴定 发现Martin Loeb不是孩子的爸爸
[20:01] Julie was pregnant? Julie怀孕了?
[20:03] You didn’t know? 你不知道吗
[20:06] I knew we were trying. 我知道我们在努力
[20:10] Oh, God. I can’t believe this. 天啊 我完全不敢相信
[20:14] Would it surprise you to learn you weren’t the father? 知道自己不是孩子的父亲 让你很吃惊吧
[20:17] You understand where we’re going with this. 你知道我们这么问的用意
[20:20] Julie was having an affair, she became pregnant, you found out it wasn’t your baby. Julie有婚外情并且怀孕了 你发现孩子不是你的
[20:25] Now when did you discover that she was trying to write the baby into your will? 你是什么时候发现 她试图要把孩子名字加入遗嘱的?
[20:30] My God. 老天!
[20:33] You people really are trying to find me guilty of something, aren’t you? 你们就是处心积虑给我定罪是吗
[20:37] I couldn’t be the father. 我不会是孩子的父亲
[20:39] Five years ago, I had prostate surgery. 5年前 我做了前列腺手术
[20:42] I’m sterile. 我现在没有生殖能力
[20:45] I knew Julie wanted children. 我知道Julie想要小孩
[20:48] She was going to a sperm bank, and she had my blessing. 她本来是要去精子库 而且我也同意了
[20:54] Do you happen to know which one? 你知道是哪家吗
[20:56] I said she had my blessing. 我说我同意了
[20:57] It doesn’t mean I wanted to know every detail. 并不代表我乐意知道一切细节
[21:03] Atlantic Reproductive Services. 大西洋生殖服务机构
[21:09] It’s totally anonymous. 完全是匿名的
[21:10] No, you don’t need an appointment. 不 你不需要预约
[21:12] Fill this out. I’ll be right with you. 填好 我马上就过来
[21:14] I’m not actually here for this. I… 我来不是为了这个 我…
[21:15] We’re located downtown near City Hall. 我们在市政厅附近的市中心
[21:18] Yep. That’s the one. Open till 5:00. 对 就是那家 开门到5点
[21:23] We provide all the visual material you need. 我们提供你需要的一切视频材料
[21:26] That’s… that is good to know, 很…很高兴知道
[21:28] but I, uh, I was wondering if you’ve ever seen this woman before. 不过 我…我在想你是否曾经见过这个女人
[21:37] So you’re not here to give a sample? 这么说你不是上这来捐精的?
[21:42] You listed your mother as a reference? 你把你妈妈列入了介绍人?
[21:44] Yeah. She thinks I’m great. 是的 她觉得我很棒
[21:46] You want to call her? 你要给她打电话吗
[21:48] No. 不
[21:51] Just so you know, 就是通知你一声
[21:52] my investigator was called off the scene. 我的调查员被叫离了现场
[21:54] That was him. 他刚打来 在铁路站场发生了起重机事故
[21:55] There was a crane accident at the rail yard.
[21:58] Nice shoes. 鞋不错
[22:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:01] I could see Lacey in those. 我能接受Lacey穿这个
[22:02] I don’t see her in a pair of bondage pumps. 不能接受她穿一双绑带鞋
[22:06] Care to clue me in? 介意跟我多说点吗
[22:07] We went shopping. 我们去购物了
[22:08] Lacey picked out a pair of shoes that apparently you showed her. Lacey选了一双很显然是你给她看过的鞋
[22:12] I showed her? 我给她看过?
[22:12] Next time she wants something, just send her to me, please. 下次她再有想要的东西 请让她来找我
[22:15] So are you telling me that I’m not allowed to wear shoes in front of your daughter? 你是说 在你女儿面前 我都不能穿鞋吗
[22:18] I’m telling you that you are in her life whether I like it or not, 我是说 不管我乐意与否 你都出现在她的生活里了
[22:21] and you just need to understand your role. 你要做的就是要搞清楚自己的角色
[22:23] And what would that be? 会是什么呢
[22:25] I don’t know. I’m still trying to figure that out. 不知道 我正试着弄明白
[22:27] Okay, see if this helps. 好 看看有没有用
[22:29] I don’t have a role, all right? 我没有任何角色行吗
[22:30] I can’t control what Lacey sees or what she likes 我不能控制Lacey看到什么 喜欢什么
[22:33] any more than I can control you when you go mouthing off to a suspect in a homicide. 如同在杀人案中 我无法控制你对嫌疑犯的言辞不善
[22:37] I am not trying to be Lacey’s mother any more than I want to be your mother, 我没试图要做Lacey的妈妈 正如我不想做你的妈妈
[22:41] and quite frankly, I’m getting a little sick of you putting me in that position. 而且坦白说 我有点烦你将我摆到那个位置上
[22:44] So whatever’s going on between you and Lacey, 不管你跟Lacey之间发生什么
[22:46] figure it out for yourselves ’cause I don’t want any part of it. 你们自己弄清楚 因为我完全不想牵涉其中
[22:49] Dr. Hunt, detective Bell and Lopez are here for Patrick Deline’s autopsy. Hunt医生 Bell和Lopez警探 来看Patrick Deline的验尸了
[22:55] You put yourself through college working as a driver for a supermarket chain? 大学期间 你一直在为连锁超市做司机吗
[22:59] That’s right. 对
[23:00] I have time on forklifts, boom lifts, pallet loaders, 我开过铲车 吊杆千斤索 码堆机
[23:04] uh, every kind of truck, from minivans to 18-wheelers. 呃 从小型货车到18轮的各种拖拉机
[23:08] Oh, and I do have the licenses to go with them. 哦 而且我都是有证件傍身的
[23:11] Well, Theresa, I gotta tell you… 嗯 Theresa 我得跟你说…
[23:13] I am very, very… 我对你相当的…
[23:19] impressed. 印象深刻
[23:25] So you’re the ex neurosurgeon? 你就是那位前神经外科医生?
[23:28] We asked around. 我们到处问过
[23:29] – What else did you hear? – Ethan! – 你们还听到些什么
[23:30] – What? – So do we have a cause of death? – 什么 – 那我们知道死因了吗
[23:32] Depressed skull fractures to the occiput and temporal parietal regions 枕骨部和太阳穴顶区的凹陷性颅骨骨折
[23:36] causing massive cerebral contusions and probably a fatal brain stem injury. 引起了严重的脑挫伤 还可能导致了致命的脑干损伤
[23:43] Okay, show me yours. 好了 给我说说你们的
[23:45] Show you my what? 给你说什么
[23:47] What do you know about Patrick Deline? 关于Patrick Deline 你们知道些什么
[23:49] He was an interior decorator and house flipper. 他是室内设计师兼炒房人
[23:51] We talked to his husband. 我们跟他丈夫谈过了
[23:52] He was in that part of town 晚上在他住的那片
[23:53] – to scope out the neighborhood at night. – The happy couple was thinking about buying a loft and renovating it. – 他喜欢到处找邻居们打听 – 这对幸福小情侣正准备买套公寓翻新呢
[23:57] Hmm. There’s trace on his sweater. 嗯 他的套衫上有处痕迹
[24:00] So really, guys, anything about me, Dr. Ethan Gross? 真的 伙计们 要知道我什么吗 Ethan Gross医生?
[24:03] Ethan, do you want me to send you outside again? Ethan 你要我再让你出外勤吗
[24:05] No, no, no. I don’t envy Peter one bit. 不 不 不 我一点也不嫉妒Peter
[24:07] Did you know that he’s canvassing… 你知道他正在调查…
[24:09] sperm banks right now? 精子库吗
[24:11] There’s something under his nails. 他指甲里有东西
[24:16] Let’s see what we have here. 看看我们发现了什么
[24:26] Huh. Looks like paint. 哈 看着像颜料
[24:32] Did you say sperm banks? 你刚刚说过精子库吗
[24:34] Okay, so I’ve been to all six sperm banks in the metropolitan area… 我已经去过市区全部6家精子库…
[24:38] Hold on a second. Six? 等等 6家?
[24:40] That’s right. 对
[24:41] Does he look a little drained to you? 他看起来有没有一点被抽干的感觉
[24:43] You know, Pete, you do look kind of pale. 你知道吗 Pete 你看起来确实有点苍白
[24:44] Yeah, I hope you don’t have a date tonight, ’cause that… 是 我希望你今晚没有约会 因为…
[24:46] Okay, if you’re all done… 好 要是你们完事了…
[24:50] So I found the sperm bank that Julie went to, but she left empty-handed. 我找到了Julie去的那家精子库 但她是空手离开的
[24:54] Then I went to the I.V.F. clinic that she was referred to. 然后我去了她就诊的IVF诊所
[24:56] They said that when she arrived, she had a sperm sample on ice, but they don’t know whose it was. 他们说她去的时候 就带了一份冷藏的精子样本 但是他们不知道是谁的
[25:00] Martin Loeb is not the father of Julie’s baby. Yeah, we know that. – Martin Loeb不是Julie孩子的父亲 – 是 我们知道
[25:05] – Oh. – Question is, how do you? – 哦 – 问题是 你怎么知道的
[25:08] Because the real father is in autopsy room two. 因为真正的父亲在2号验尸间里躺着
[25:10] His name is Patrick Deline. 他叫Patrick Deline
[25:13] The pigment that was found on both Julie and Patrick is high-end paint, 在Julie和Patrick身上发现的颜料是高档油漆
[25:19] which is available only to interior designers. 只有室内设计师才能拿到
[25:21] What they were both painting, I have no idea, but I’m sure it wasn’t a coincidence. 他们俩在刷什么 我没有头绪 但我确定不是巧合
[25:25] Patrick was gay, so they weren’t having an affair, Patrick是同志 所以他们不可能有一腿
[25:27] but if Martin is sterile, Julie might have asked Patrick to be the donor, 但如果Martin没有生殖能力 Julie就可能请求Patrick当捐精人
[25:31] hence the paternity test. 因此做亲子鉴定
[25:36] You got all that off a speck of paint? 这些就是你从一小粒油漆上得出的?
[25:38] And Ethan told me that Peter was hitting up the sperm banks, 还有Ethan告诉我Peter在查精子库
[25:41] so from that, I deduced what was going on. 从那一点 我推断出发生了什么事
[25:45] How you doing? 你怎么样
[25:46] Depleted? 枯竭了吧?
[25:47] Oh… that’s funny. 哦…搞笑
[25:51] So… 那么…
[25:54] am I back on the case? 我回去继续案子啦?
[25:56] Were you ever off it? 你曾经停止过吗
[25:58] Mm, not really. 嗯 没有
[26:05] Patrick and Julie were best friends from high school. Patrick和Julie自高中时期就是好朋友
[26:10] She came over a few months ago, 她几个月前来过
[26:13] told us she had gone to a sperm bank but left because she didn’t want 告诉我们她去过精子库 但是离开了
[26:17] the father of her child to be a stranger. 因为她不想孩子的父亲是陌生人
[26:19] Her first thought was Patrick. 她首先想到的是Patrick
[26:22] Made us both cry. 把我们都弄哭了
[26:23] And did Martin Loeb know about this? 那Martin Loeb知道吗
[26:25] No. 不知道
[26:26] Julie wanted to keep it quiet. Julie想保守秘密
[26:27] Because Martin would’ve been angry if he found out? 因为要是Martin发现会生气吗
[26:29] More like Martin’s ex-wife. 更可能是Martin的前妻
[26:31] Why would she care? 为什么她会在乎
[26:33] Patrick decorated their house a few years back. Patrick几年前装修过他们的房子
[26:36] He brought Julie along one day, and that’s how Martin and Julie met. 有天他带Julie过去 然后Martin和Julie就认识了
[26:42] Alexandra never forgave Patrick for making the introduction. Alexandra一直没有原谅Patrick牵了线
[26:45] The last thing they wanted was 他们最不愿意看到的就是
[26:46] Alexandra poisoning Erika and Thomas’ feelings about their new sibling. Alexandra给Erika和Thomas灌输 与他们新弟妹有关的坏思想
[26:51] Thank you very much, Mr. Turtell. 非常感谢 Turtell先生
[26:54] And I am very sorry for your loss. 对你痛失所爱 我很遗憾
[26:58] I’m sorry to ask, and this may be irrelevant, 冒昧提个问题 可能是题外话
[27:00] but has Patrick done any painting lately? 但是Patrick最近粉刷过吗
[27:02] He painted all the time. 他一直在粉刷
[27:04] He has a studio space nearby. 他在附近有个工作室
[27:08] Well, thank you for coming, Francine. 谢谢你能过来 Francine
[27:10] I really want this job. 我真的很想得到这份工作
[27:13] I appreciate your enthusiasm. 感谢你的热情
[27:14] No, you don’t understand. 不 你不明白
[27:16] I really want this job. 我真的很想得到这份工作
[27:19] I need… 我需要…
[27:21] this job. 这份工作
[27:22] I love dead people. 我喜欢死人
[27:36] Ethan.
[27:37] I’m done interviewing these people. 我不面试这些人了
[27:39] Well, maybe you’re just interviewing them wrong. 或许是你面试错了呢
[27:42] Mnh-Mnh. There’s only one way to answer… “你有交通事故史吗”这种问题
[27:44] “do you have a history of traffic accidents?” 答案只有一个
[27:46] And no, it is not “do I get to play with dead bodies?” 不 不是”我能够跟尸体接触吗”
[27:49] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[27:50] I am identifying a murder weapon. 我在鉴定凶器
[27:54] Yes, Ethan. 喂 Ethan
[27:55] Uh, just got the results back from the crime lab. 呃 刚从犯罪实验室拿到结果
[27:58] Patrick Deline was beaten with a type of tire iron made in Germany for high-end car brands. Patrick Deline是被一种德国产的 专为高档汽车提供的卸胎棒击中的
[28:03] Also, we got the labs back on the trace from Patrick’s shirt. 同时 实验室也送来了 Patrick衬衫上的痕迹检验结果
[28:06] A residue of calcium and saliva. 钙和唾液的残留物
[28:09] Maybe milk or ice cream? 可能是牛奶或是冰激凌?
[28:10] Ice cream? 冰激凌?
[28:12] The good news is, we have epithelials we can test. 好消息是 我们有可以测试的上皮组织
[28:14] The bad news is, 坏消息是
[28:16] we have no idea who to test them against. 我们不知道该与谁比对
[28:18] Okay, well, start by ruling out Patrick as the source of the epithelials. 好 从排除Patrick是上皮组织的来源这里着手吧
[28:22] And, Curtis, call Sam and Bud, tell them about the tire iron. 还有Curtis 给Sam和Bud打电话 告诉他们卸胎棒的事情
[28:24] I bet you Alexandra has a German car. 我打赌Alexandra有辆德国汽车
[28:27] Okay. Or you could just tell ’em yourself. 好 或者你可以亲自告诉他们
[28:30] Uh, no, I’m not with Bud and Sam. 呃 不了 我没有跟Bud和Sam在一起
[28:32] Oh, well, where are you? 哦 那你在哪
[28:35] I’m… oh, uh, gotta go. 我…哦 挂了先
[28:38] Hi. 嗨
[28:40] Herbal tea with sugar… 加糖的凉茶…
[28:44] right? 对吗
[28:46] What’s going on? 怎么啦
[28:47] Nothing. 没什么
[28:50] What? It’s just, you know, 什么啊 就是 你知道的
[28:52] you’ve been spending a lot of time with Kate lately, 最近你跟Kate呆一起的时间很长
[28:53] which is fine. 这很好
[28:55] It’s good. Um… 很好 呃…
[28:56] and she’s, uh… 她很 呃…
[28:59] she’s really beautiful. 她真的很漂亮
[29:01] So it… it’s natural that you would want to copy her. 所以…你想模仿她很正常
[29:03] Are you jealous? 你在吃醋吗
[29:05] No. 没有
[29:07] I… 我…
[29:09] All right, a little… a tiny bit. 好吧 一点…就一点点
[29:11] The thing is, I just… 问题是 我只是…
[29:12] I’m your mother. 我是你妈妈
[29:14] And I hope you know that 我希望你知道
[29:16] if you need advice about something… 如果你需要建议…
[29:17] big, small, whatever… 大的 小的 怎么样的都好…
[29:19] I just… I hope that you know that you can come to me. 我只是…我希望你知道你能来找我
[29:25] Mom, I want you to stop worrying about Kate. 妈妈 我想你不用担心Kate
[29:28] Just ’cause I like something of hers doesn’t mean I like her more than you. 仅仅因为我喜欢她的某些东西 不代表我爱她胜过爱你
[29:31] And you’re right. You are my mother. 你说的对 你是我妈妈
[29:33] And no one’s ever going to replace you. 没人可以代替你
[29:36] Okay? 明白吗
[29:41] Okay. 明白
[29:51] Do you want something else? Juice? 你要喝点别的吗 果汁?
[29:54] Just say so. 就随便问问
[29:55] Anything but herbal tea. 只要不是凉茶就行
[30:09] Who told you I had it out for Patrick? 谁告诉你我对Patrick不满
[30:12] Uh, we’re not at liberty to say. 这个我们不能说
[30:14] It was Martin, wasn’t it? 是Martin说的 对不对
[30:15] Lying son of a bitch. 谎话连篇的混蛋
[30:17] He lied all during our marriage. He lied all during our divorce. 我们的婚姻充斥着他的谎言 甚至离婚的时候还在撒谎
[30:19] He’s just a… 他就是个…
[30:20] Are you saying he was unfaithful? 你是说他不忠么
[30:21] Sex? No. Money? Yes. 不忠? 不是 是关于财产
[30:24] You wouldn’t believe the stuff I caught him trying to hide. 你无法想象他都藏了些什么
[30:26] Really? 是吗
[30:27] Artwork, cars… he even had his own secret yacht. 名画 名车 甚至还藏了艘游艇
[30:30] Detectives, so far no blood, 警探们 目前没发现血迹
[30:33] no hair, no sign it’s been cleaned recently. 或是毛发 也没有迹象表明这里最近被清理过
[30:36] We’ll take some samples back for a closer look, but I think you’ve got a clean car. 我们会带一些样本回去检查 但我觉得这车里没什么疑点
[30:40] All right, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[30:43] We apologize for the inconvenience… 我们对给你带来的不便表示抱歉
[30:45] Spare me the apology, detective. You suck at it. 省省吧 警探 你才不感到抱歉
[30:50] Well, back to the kids. 好吧 又回到那俩孩子了
[30:53] I don’t know. 我不知道
[30:55] Hiding assets… 隐瞒财产
[30:56] All this time, we’ve been thinking 我们一直在想
[30:57] that someone killed Julie over her kid sharing in Martin’s assets. 这个人杀了Julie是因为 她的孩子可能会分享Martin的财产
[31:01] What if it were someone who didn’t want her to know what those assets actually are? 但会不会因为这个人 是不想让她知道有哪些财产呢
[31:08] Come in. 进来
[31:09] You know something I hate about this job? 你知道这份工作最让我讨厌的是什么吗
[31:11] Following the rules? 依规矩办事?
[31:16] Never getting to meet these people once you get to know them. 你永远不会有机会认识你遇到的那些人
[31:20] Julie and Patrick were decent, caring people, Julie和Patrick都是善良有爱的人
[31:23] and they deserve better than you and I not helping each other. 他们应该得到更好的帮助 而非像你我这样的明争暗斗
[31:26] I couldn’t agree more. 非常同意
[31:28] Good. 很好
[31:29] As it turns out, 情况是这样的
[31:30] Patrick redecorated the Loebs’ house several years ago. 几年前Patrick帮Leob的房子装修过
[31:33] That’s how Martin and Julie met. Martin和Julie就是这样认识的
[31:35] And Loeb’s ex-wife blamed Patrick, 因此Loeb的前妻就怨恨Patrick
[31:37] enough for Julie to keep it secret that Patrick was the biological father of her child. 这就足够成为 Julie隐瞒Patrick是她孩子的生父的理由
[31:42] So she’s got motive for both murders. 所以这两桩谋杀案她都有动机
[31:44] Sam and Bud are looking at her hard, but so far, nothing. Sam和Bud都在盯着她 但目前还没有什么发现
[31:48] Well, I’ve been looking at lab results. 然后我看过化验结果了
[31:49] There was some foreign matter mixed in with the blood around Julie’s wound. Julie伤口周围的血里混杂了一些异物
[31:52] It turns out, the way she landed, some of her stomach contents migrated up her esophagus. 我们发现是她摔落的方式 使她胃里的东西倒流进了食道
[31:56] But there’s also this. 但是还有这个
[31:58] It’s the pollen from a rare kind of oak tree. 这是一种罕见的橡树的花粉
[32:01] So what, did she ingest it? 难道是她吃进去的
[32:02] ‘Cause it’s not in bloom now, so how did it get in the wound? 因为现在不是花季 花粉是怎么进入伤口的
[32:06] It was deposited there by the bullet. 是由子弹带进去的
[32:08] It grazed a leaf on its way. 子弹射出时擦过了一片叶子
[32:11] Well, now we know where our shooter was standing. 这样的话 我们就知道这位杀手的站位了
[32:38] Okay. 好
[32:39] So the southern red oak, or quercus falcata, 南方红橡树又称南方赤栎
[32:43] is a medium-sized deciduous tree with a round-topped head and leaves, 是一种中型的落叶树 树冠呈现圆形
[32:48] uh, the size of your hand, with three to five pointed lobes. 树叶则有手掌大小 有三到五条叶脉
[32:51] Here, look. Here’s a picture. 来看照片
[32:56] I can’t believe I’m doing this… 真不敢相信我居然在这儿
[32:57] looking for tree pollen and hoping some deer hunter don’t shoot my ass. 来这儿找树花粉 还要担心我的屁股会不会被那些猎鹿人射中
[33:01] This is crazy. 太疯狂了
[33:02] No, this is great. 不 这差事棒极了
[33:03] We’re medicolegal death investigators. 我们是法医科调查员嘛
[33:05] No, we’re not. We are sitting ducks. 才不是咧 我们是待宰的羔羊
[33:07] Okay, so the tree is rare in these parts ’cause it’s 嗯 这个地方很少见这种树
[33:09] at the northern limit of its growing range. 因为这里是它们生长的北界限了
[33:11] Much like the american holly or sweetbay magnolia, this… 就像美洲冬青和木兰一样 这种…
[33:14] Enough with the tree lesson. We’re here. 树木课上够了 我们到了
[33:17] Let’s go find that southern red oak. 让我们来找找南方红橡树吧
[33:20] All right, I’ve got the bank statements. 好 我拿到银行对账单了
[33:22] You’ve got Martin Loeb’s statements. 你有Martin Loeb的对账单
[33:23] And I got you a sumatran double espresso. 我给你带了杯苏门答腊双倍浓缩咖啡
[33:28] Oh. Long as I didn’t pay for it. 太好了 你请的我就喝
[33:40] What the hell are you doing? 你他妈在干什么
[33:41] Yoga. Megan taught me. 做瑜伽 Megan教我偶的
[33:44] I’m trying to look at the crime scene by clearing my mind of all judgments and preconditions. 我尝试不带任何偏见和先入为主的观念 去看犯罪现场
[33:52] This is the tree, fool. 树在这儿呢 二货
[33:54] It works. 真的有用哎
[33:55] Which means, if the bullet hit her here, then it came from right there. 这就说明 如果子弹是在这里打中她的 那射击的人应该站在那里
[34:00] And there is no way I’m going in there. 我可不要去那儿
[34:02] There’s poison ivy all over this place. Mnh-mnh. 到处都是有毒的常春藤
[34:05] Hey, you remember when you helped me fix Megan’s phone? 嘿 你记得你帮我修好过Megan的手机吧
[34:07] Yeah. 是啊
[34:09] We’re even. 那我们扯平了
[34:14] Ethan…
[34:15] did the shot line up? 是射击点吗
[34:17] Just give me a second. 等一下
[34:19] Get outta here. 滚开
[34:26] What is this? 这是什么
[34:32] Hey. 喂
[34:32] What? Did you find something? 什么 你有发现了?
[34:34] I think we need to get the crime scene unit back out here. 我想我们应该让犯罪现场小组回来
[35:13] The divorce settlement came from selling hard assets… 离婚财产分配都来自于出售硬资产
[35:16] the artwork, the yacht, the summer home. 名画 游艇 以及夏日度假屋
[35:18] No T-bills, no stocks, no paper assets. 不包括国库券 股票 没有纸面资产
[35:24] I think I know why. 我想我知道为什么
[35:27] The corporate, pension, retirement, personal accounts, they all match up. 公司 抚恤金 退休金 个人账户 这些都能对得上
[35:31] Take a look at the family trust. 看看家庭信托基金
[35:36] – That’s a hell of a difference. – Mm-hmm. – 天差地别啊 – 嗯
[35:38] Guess who had trading authority on the account? 猜猜谁有账户的交易权
[35:42] Is that it? 就是这个吗
[35:43] Yeah, the results just came back in. 是的 结果刚出来
[35:52] – Wow. – What? – 哇 – 什么
[35:53] You recognize that? 你认出来了吗
[35:55] I know. It smells like hairspray. 我知道 闻起来像发胶
[35:56] It was Erika, Loeb’s daughter… 是Erika Loeb的女儿
[35:58] Except for one thing, there’s a compound in the mixture that isn’t hairspray. 不对 这个混合物里面有化合物 不是发胶
[36:02] Minoxidil? 米诺地尔?
[36:03] Yeah. Some men use… not me… use it to… 是的 有些男人用…当然不是我…用来
[36:05] Stimulate hair growth. Right. 刺激头发成长 对
[36:07] I’ll be damned. 我傻了
[36:10] Calcium was found in the trace on Patrick, right? Patrick身上的痕迹里发现了钙 是吗
[36:12] Yes. Curtis thought it was ice cream. 是的 Curtis以为是冰激凌呢
[36:14] It wasn’t ice cream or milk. 不是冰激凌也不是牛奶
[36:16] Calcium is one of the primary ingredients in antacid tablets. 钙是抗酸药的首要配方
[36:19] Okay. 没错
[36:19] And a symptom of acid reflux is? 胃酸倒流的一种临床症状是?
[36:36] Go ahead and have a seat over there. 去坐下说
[36:37] Mr. Loeb, I… Loeb先生 我…
[36:39] – Mr. Wright, thank you for coming in. – …owe you an apology. – Wright先生 谢谢你来 – 我欠你一个对不起
[36:41] As you told us before… 你之前告诉过我们
[36:43] What were we having? 你们都知道些什么
[36:44] Excuse me? 不好意思
[36:46] The baby. 小孩
[36:47] …wanted to know how it would affect Martin’s finances. 想知道这对Martin的财务状况 都造成了些什么影响
[36:49] A girl. 是个女孩
[36:52] The minute you realized that Julie’s request 当你意识到Julie的要求
[36:56] would force an audit of Martin’s assets, you knew you were in trouble because… 会引出对Martin资产的审核 你就知道你麻烦大了
[37:00] you’ve been stealing from him for years. 你一直在从他那儿偷窃
[37:03] You don’t know what you’re talking about. 听不懂你在说什么
[37:04] We’ve got the bank statements, Alan. 我们有银行对账单 Alan
[37:06] Not the fake ones you’ve been sending Martin, the real ones. 可不是你寄给Martin的那些假单子 这些可都是真的
[37:09] So you killed Julie to cover your tracks, 所以你杀了Julie来掩盖你的行径
[37:11] but the only unanswered question is Patrick. 但是还有一个问题是Patrick
[37:15] Acid reflux, right? 胃酸倒流 是吗
[37:18] Here you go. My wife has it, too. 给你 我老婆也有这病
[37:20] See, that’s how we knew you met with Patrick. 看吧 这就是我们怎么知道你见过Patrick的
[37:22] You must have really gotten winded when you beat him to death, because you coughed so hard, 你打死他的时候肯定喘得很厉害 因为你咳嗽这么厉害
[37:26] you expelled saliva. 你溅出了一些唾沫
[37:28] We pulled blood and hair traces from the tire iron in your car. 我们拿到了你撬胎棒上的血迹和头发样本
[37:31] We’ve got you nailed on Patrick. 我们可以肯定是你杀死了Patrick
[37:33] And we have traces of your hair loss treatment 而且我们还有你治疗脱发的证据
[37:36] in the woods, exactly where the shot was taken that killed Julie. 就在树林里 就在你射杀Julie的地方
[37:40] No lawyer in the world’s gonna save you, not with the evidence that we have. 以我们手上的证据来看 这个世界上没有律师可以救你
[37:44] But tell the truth right now, 但是如果你现在招了
[37:45] and it’ll go far with the D.A. 检察官还可能网开一面
[37:54] Can I talk to Martin? 我可以跟Martin聊聊么
[37:57] I don’t think he wants to talk to you. 我不觉得他想跟你谈
[38:00] I didn’t set out to steal from him. 我一开始并没有打算从他那儿偷窃
[38:05] I just needed a loan in a hurry for a business deal. 我只是急需一笔钱来做生意
[38:08] The deal blew up, I couldn’t repay the money, so I cooked the books to cover it up. 但是生意做砸了 我没钱还 只好做假账来掩盖
[38:13] Martin never questioned it. Martin从没起过疑心
[38:15] And then it just became easy. 然后我就大胆了
[38:17] So Julie got suspicious? 但是Julie开始怀疑了
[38:18] She thought I was dragging my feet on the audit. 她觉得我在阻碍资产审核
[38:21] She was gonna recommend Martin find another business manager. 她准备让Martin重新请一位业务经理
[38:25] I couldn’t let that happen. 我不能让她这么做
[38:26] And Patrick? 那为什么杀Patrick
[38:28] The day of the shooting, he came to my office. 我杀人那天 他来了我办公室
[38:31] Julie had told him that she didn’t trust me, and he demanded to know what happened. Julie跟他说过她不信任我 所以他来问个究竟
[38:37] He was the father of Julie’s child. 她是Julie孩子的爸爸
[38:39] He wasn’t gonna let it go. 他不准备放过我
[38:40] And so you followed him downtown? 所以你就跟踪他到了城里
[38:43] I was just so in over my head. 我当时太惊慌失措了
[38:46] I didn’t know what to do. 我不知道怎么办
[38:53] Please… tell Martin I’m sorry. 拜托 告诉Martin我对不起他
[38:57] I’m so very, very sorry. 我真的真的非常抱歉
[39:21] Martin.
[39:22] The money I could forgive, 偷钱我可以原谅
[39:25] but not Julie, not our child. 但是你杀了Julie 杀了我们的孩子
[39:29] No! 不
[39:31] Call an ambulance! 叫救护车
[39:41] Alan? Alan?
[39:43] Is he gonna make it? 他会撑过来吗
[39:45] Congratulations, detectives. 恭喜啊 警探们
[39:47] You finally have something to arrest me for. 你们终于有抓我的理由了
[40:02] Quite the drama you had today. 今天真是戏剧化啊
[40:03] Yeah. Where were you? 是啊 你去哪儿了
[40:05] Investigating. 调查中
[40:08] There is a video on here that I think you should take a look at. 这里有个视频我觉得你应该看一下
[40:11] You want to watch it with me? 你不跟我一起看吗
[40:13] Sorry, but I have a date. 不好意思 我有个约会
[40:16] Same girl or a new one? 是同一个姑娘还是换新的了
[40:21] Good night, Megan. 晚安 Megan
[40:23] Peter…
[40:26] you like working with me, don’t you? 你喜欢跟我一起工作 是吗
[40:30] I wouldn’t have brought you that if I didn’t. 如果不喜欢的话我怎么会带那个给你呢
[40:48] And here we are, painting the crib. 我们正在刷婴儿床
[40:51] And, mommy Julie… 这是Julie妈妈
[40:54] you are on. 到你说了
[40:56] Hello, baby. 你好 宝贝
[40:58] I’m your mommy. 我是你的妈妈
[40:59] And you’re gonna grow up with a wonderful daddy named Martin. 你将会有一个名叫Martin的最好的爸爸
[41:02] But there’s somebody else who loves you just as much as we do. 但是还有个人和我们一样爱你
[41:06] He’s your biological father. 他就是你的生父
[41:08] Patrick.
[41:10] Okay. 好了
[41:12] Hello… baby. 你好宝贝
[41:14] Uh… I may never be the father who raises you, 我可能不是养育你的那个爸爸
[41:19] but I’ll always be the father who loves you, no matter what. 但是我会是一个无论如何都非常爱你的爸爸
[41:24] But know… 你要知道
[41:25] that I love you, 我爱你
[41:27] just as much as Martin does. 和Martin一样爱你
[41:30] Being a parent means wanting the best for your child, 为人父母代表着一切都为子女着想
[41:34] no matter who provides it. 不管是谁来照顾你
[41:42] You… you are so gonna get it. 你死定了
[41:47] Okay. 不玩了
[42:03] Hey… Lace. 嘿 Lace
[42:04] Hi, it’s me. 是我啊
[42:07] Um, listen, I’ve been thinking, 听着 我觉得
[42:10] and… 那个
[42:12] if you really want those shoes, 如果你真的想要那双鞋
[42:15] I think you should have them, 我觉得你应该得到他们
[42:17] and I’m gonna buy them for you. 我会买来送你的
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme