Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Hello? 有人吗?
[00:06] Hello. Is anybody there? 请问这里有人吗?
[00:12] Dude, I totally had you. 亲爱的 我是真吓到你了
[00:13] Jerk. You almost gave me a heart attack. 混蛋 你差点把我心脏病吓出来了
[00:14] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉 我来迟了
[00:16] My dad almost caught me sneaking out. 我溜出来的时候 差点被我爸发现了
[00:18] Forgive me? 原谅我好吗?
[00:23] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[00:24] Run! 快跑!
[00:34] Hi, mom. 嗨 老妈
[00:35] Good morning, Lace. 早上好 Lace
[00:38] Hey. 嘿
[00:40] Sorry about the last-minute notice. 呃 抱歉最后一秒才通知你
[00:42] I’ll be done with my deposition in time to get her after school. 我会尽快完成宣誓作证 接她放学
[00:43] It… it is no problem. Stop apologizing. 这…没关系的 不用道歉的
[00:46] I’m just happy to be here. 能来这里我很高兴
[00:53] Morning, Megan. 早上好 Megan
[00:54] Kate.
[00:56] Bye. 拜拜
[00:57] Bye, sweetie. 拜拜 亲爱的
[01:01] So… 那么…
[01:03] uh, you want to get some breakfast? 呃 你要来点早饭吗?
[01:04] We still have a little time. 时间还早
[01:06] I’d like to, but can you just drop me off at the school library? 我也想 但把我送到校图书馆就行
[01:10] I’ve got a test today and I need to study. 我今天有个考试 要复习
[01:12] You didn’t study last night? 你昨晚没复习?
[01:13] It’s kinda hard to concentrate at the house lately. 我最近在家里很难集中精神
[01:15] The walls are, like, paper thin. 墙壁呃 就像纸一样薄
[01:19] Wait. 等等
[01:21] What are you saying? 你说什么?
[01:22] I’m saying, I can hear the TV downstairs. 我是说 我能听到楼下电视的声音
[01:25] What are you saying? 你想说什么?
[01:27] Nothing. Nothin’. Just… 没什么 只是… 呃
[01:29] Nothing at all. 什么事都没有
[01:44] Good morning, Peter. 早上好 Peter
[01:46] Good morning. 早上好
[01:47] What do we got? 情况怎么样?
[01:49] The car sailed over the embankment just before 5:00 AM. 早上五点前后 这辆车越过了路堤
[01:52] The victim’s been identified as Daniel Davidson. 经鉴定 死者是Daniel Davidson
[01:54] He lives not even five minutes away. 从这里到他家五分钟都用不了
[01:56] Who found him? 是谁发现他的?
[01:57] Two teenagers snuck out here this morning to sow their burgeoning oats. 两个青少年偷偷溜到这里私会
[02:02] Lot of that going around lately. 最近这种事还真不少
[02:03] Oh, just not with you, I take it. 噢 只要对象不是你 我都接受
[02:08] This fell out of the car when the medics opened the door. 医疗队打开车门的时候 这个掉了出来
[02:11] Another texting and driving accident? 又是一起开车发短信的交通意外吗?
[02:16] Oh, God. That’s me. 噢 天哪 是我的电话
[02:17] That is your ringtone? For my mother. – 这是你的铃声? – 给我妈设的
[02:19] I find the music soothes me before the inevitable onslaught. 我发现这音乐能让我在 必然到来的狂轰滥炸之前心情平和
[02:24] Damn it. 该死
[02:27] Is your paresthesia acting up again? 你又出现感觉异常的症状了?
[02:29] No. 没有
[02:32] My mother is. 但我妈出现了
[02:36] We’ve got a vehicle tech on the way… 我们已经派出了一辆技术支持车
[02:43] Call Bud and Sam. 打电话Bud和Sam
[02:44] He already did. 他打过了
[02:46] Must be something pretty juicy for you to want to call homicide to a car accident. 把一个凶杀科警员叫来交通事故案 肯定是发生了什么大事吧
[02:51] Maybe I just missed you. 或许只是我想你了呢
[02:54] Okay. 好吧
[02:59] We’ve got mud on his shoes but not on the gas or brake pedal. 他鞋子上有泥 但油门和刹车板上却没有
[03:05] That’s weird, but not stop-the-presses weird. 这很奇怪 但也算不上有多离奇
[03:09] Seat belt’s all twisted up. 安全带全缠起来了
[03:10] Seems kinda careless. 看起来有些马虎
[03:11] Look at his arms and hands. 看他的胳膊和手掌
[03:13] There’s no apparent compression fractures. 没有明显的压缩性骨折
[03:15] Which he would’ve gotten if he’d have braced himself – before the crash. – Well, maybe he was drunk. – 但如果车祸之前 他作出防卫姿势 应该会有的 – 呃 或许他只是醉了
[03:18] Check this out. 看看这个
[03:20] Thermal burn from the air bag. 安全气囊造成的烫伤
[03:22] Right in the center of the forehead. 在额头正中
[03:24] He didn’t turn away before impact, which means, he was probably unconscious. 在撞击之前他没有转头 就是说 他很有可能神志不清
[03:28] That’s juicy enough for me. 确实很合我胃口
[03:30] Somebody strapped this guy into the car and pushed him over the edge. 有人把他绑在车里 然后把车推下路堤
[03:35] This was no accident. 这绝非意外
[03:52] What are you up to over there? 什么风把你吹到这里来了?
[03:53] Ah, new equipment coming in today. 呃 今天有新设备进库
[03:55] Gas chromatograph mass spectrometer. 气相色谱-质谱联用仪 (即GCMS 用于分析和分离复杂的多组分混合物)
[03:57] I know what it is, but we ain’t getting a new one here. 我知道那是什么 但我们拿不到那个新设备的啊
[04:00] Yeah, we are. It’s on its way right now. 我们有的 已经在路上了
[04:01] Oh, no, ma’am. Those babies cost over 100 grand a pop. 噢 不 女士 那些宝贝价值连城
[04:04] That’s my entire equipment budget for the year. 相当于我全年的设备预算
[04:07] which is why I spent months writing grant proposals and wining and dining every major benefactor in Philly. 所以我才花了数月写长篇大论的申请 和费城所有重要的投资人喝酒吃饭
[04:12] No one is touching your budget. 没有用到你的设备预算
[04:16] I’m glad somebody’s in bed with the right people. 看来是有人傍上大款了
[04:19] We all have our talents. 真是三百六十行 行行出状元
[04:23] What did she say? 她说什么?
[04:24] I didn’t hear nothin’. 我什么都没听到
[04:26] Ethan.
[04:27] Yeah. 怎么了
[04:28] Stop everything. 停下手里的事
[04:29] I have something very important for you to do. 我有更重要的事要你做
[04:31] Really? Sure. What is it? 真的吗? 好的 是什么?
[04:34] Fix my cell phone. 修好我的手机
[04:35] It fell into a puddle at the crime scene. 它掉到案发现场的一个水坑里去了
[04:39] Uh, yeah. 呃 好吧
[04:40] Thanks. 谢了
[04:41] So… 那么…
[04:42] what is your story? 你发生了什么呢?
[04:44] I did a rapid saliva test. He wasn’t drunk. 我进行了快速唾液测试 他没有喝醉
[04:48] Right. Cell phone. That’s what I should be doing. 好吧 修手机 这才是我应该干的事
[04:54] I see faint ligature marks… 我发现了较淡的绳索勒痕
[04:56] on… 在…
[04:58] both wrists… 两个手腕上都有…
[05:00] with a distinct pattern. 带有明显图案
[05:02] No restraints were found on scene. 案发现场没有绳索
[05:04] And two abrasions on the posterior upper right arm, already healing. 在右臂上方有两处已经愈合的擦伤
[05:09] Also not from the accident. 同样不是事故造成的
[05:12] But… 但是…
[05:17] A splinter. 一块尖碎片
[05:21] And it looks like it’s got white paint on it. 看起来上面有白漆
[05:24] Check his left nostril. 看看他的左鼻孔
[05:25] I think there’s something inside. 我想里面有东西
[05:31] Red cloth fibers? 红色衣物纤维?
[05:33] Maybe something was held over his face to incapacitate him. 可能是有人用东西捂住他的脸 让他神志不清
[05:35] Why tie him up? 为什么把他绑起来?
[05:37] Good question. 好问题
[05:38] I gotta get a fiber analysis and a tox screen on this guy right away. 我现在要人去给遇害者 做纤维和毒理分析
[05:41] Ethan.
[05:44] Uh, right. 呃 好了
[05:45] Do you want me to do that before or after the cell phone? 你想让我在修好手机之前还是之后去?
[05:49] Before. 之前
[05:52] Are you sure it was my Daniel? 你们确定这是我的Daniel吗?
[05:56] I’m very sorry, Mrs. Davidson. 我很抱歉 Davidson太太
[05:59] You mind telling us the last time you saw your husband? 你介意告诉我们 最后一次见到你丈夫的情景吗?
[06:01] When we went to bed last night, around 11:00. 昨晚我们是在十一点左右睡觉的
[06:05] But he was gone when I got up this morning. 但我今早起来的时候他就不见了
[06:07] You weren’t surprised when he wasn’t there? 你就不奇怪为什么他不见了?
[06:09] No. He always went to work early to avoid the traffic. 不 他经常为了避开交通高峰早起去工作
[06:12] What’d your husband do? 你丈夫是干什么的?
[06:14] He was a C.P.A. 他是国家执业会计师
[06:17] Started at his firm the day after our honeymoon. 在我们蜜月结束之后 开了自己的事务所
[06:20] Going on 16 years. 经营十六年了
[06:24] He was always such a cautious driver. 他是一个很谨慎的司机
[06:26] Mrs. Davidson, Davidson太太
[06:29] there’s a strong possibility that someone staged the accident. 很有可能是有人伪造了事故
[06:33] How can that be? 怎么会?
[06:34] Do you know of anyone who may have wanted to hurt your husband? 你知道谁有可能想杀害你丈夫吗?
[06:37] No. 没有
[06:38] Everyone loved Daniel. 大家都很喜欢Daniel
[06:41] All he ever did was work hard to provide for us so we could have a house like this and… 他所仅仅是努力工作 养家糊口
[06:47] “we’re… we’re all… we’re all living the dream,” “我们… 现在的生活如同梦境一般”
[06:49] he used to always say. 他过去常常这样说
[06:52] I’m sorry. 抱歉 失陪了
[06:54] I can’t, uh… 我无法 呃…
[07:36] Megan, what’s wrong? Megan 哪里不对吗?
[07:40] I used to live on a cul-de-sac like this. 我以前也住在类似这样的独头巷道里
[07:44] Nothing is ever what it seems. 表面之下暗流涌动
[07:59] I’m telling you, there’s something in the air around here. 我是说 这里空气中都弥漫有异样的气息
[08:02] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[08:04] Well, that intuition and about $7 will get you a cup of coffee. 呃 你用这种直觉和七美元 能买到一杯咖啡
[08:07] Where do you get your coffee? 你一般去哪里喝?
[08:09] Little bistro down the street. 街道尽头的小酒馆
[08:11] A bistro? oh,come on – 小酒馆? – 噢 拜托
[08:12] Let’s go see if C.S.U. has finished processing the Davidsons’ car. 我们去看看现场调查小组 有没有完成对Davidson车的处理
[08:18] And a cause of death wouldn’t hurt. 知道死因总没坏处
[08:19] I’m all over it, detective. 我会全权负责 警探
[08:21] That is, if you can pry Peter away. 如果你能把Peter拖走的话
[08:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:43] – What was that? – What was what? – 那是什么? – 什么是什么?
[08:47] Oh, your badge… 你的警徽…
[08:48] so big, so powerful. 如此硕大 权力的象征
[08:51] You should use that voice more often. 你应该多用这种语调说话
[09:03] Where are you going? 你去哪里?
[09:04] That splinter in Daniel’s arm… Daniel手臂上的碎片
[09:10] That’s blood. 那是血
[09:15] Can I help you? 有什么事吗?
[09:17] Uh, Peter Dunlop. We’re with the Medical Examiner’s office. 呃 我是Peter Dunlop 我们是法医办公室的
[09:19] We’re investigating the murder of Daniel Davidson. 我们在调查Daniel Davidson被杀案
[09:22] Heard it was just a car crash. 听说只是车祸而已
[09:24] Well, you heard wrong. 呃 那你听错了
[09:27] Now this fence is on his property line. 这个围墙是在他家范围之内
[09:29] Would you care to explain the blood? 能麻烦你解释下这里的血迹吗?
[09:31] I got into a fight with Daniel the other day. 那天我和Daniel打了一架
[09:33] A fight about what? 为了什么打架?
[09:34] Son of a bitch poisoned my dog. 那混蛋毒死了我的狗
[09:36] Do you know that for a fact? 你有证据吗?
[09:38] He kept complaining that my dog was digging up his flower beds. 他一直抱怨我的狗挖他种花的土
[09:40] Then suddenly, Skipper got real sick. 然后突然一下子 Skipper真的生病了
[09:43] Daniel denied it, – but you do the math. – Where’s the dog now? – Daniel死不承认 但想想也知道 – 那狗现在在哪里?
[09:46] The vet put him down. 兽医处理掉了
[09:49] My kids are devastated. 我孩子都很伤心
[09:51] So, yeah, next time I saw him, we got into it. 所以后来一看到他 我们就打起来了
[09:54] But kill him? 但杀了他?
[09:57] No. 不会的
[10:00] Do you mind? 你们能走了吗?
[10:10] Curtis, have you seen Megan? She’s not answering her cell. Curtis 你看到Megan了吗? 她不接电话
[10:12] She’s out with Peter, Bud, and Sam. 她和Peter Bud还有Sam出去了
[10:14] Would you just please let her know… 你能不能告诉她…
[10:15] I need to speak with her immediately? 我现在就有事和她说
[10:28] Hey. Kate was just looking for you, head all full of steam. 嘿 Kate刚在找你 气势汹汹
[10:31] . Tell her I’m on a murder case. 呃 跟她说我正在查一起谋杀案
[10:33] I watch telenovelas. 我也看肥皂剧的
[10:35] You two ain’t sticking me in the middle. 你们两个不能把我夹在中间
[10:37] This story has a tragic end with no survivors. 那故事是悲剧结尾 无一幸免
[10:42] So C.S.U. found some fingertip impressions on the rear bumper of the car, caked in dirt. 现场调查小组在车后档上发现了一些 带有污物的指尖印
[10:47] Right where you push a car off the road. 要推车就得接触到车后档
[10:49] Any ridge detail? 指尖印上有脊纹么?
[10:50] No, just a crosshatch pattern. The killer probably wore gloves. 没有 只有交叉图案 杀手可能戴了手套
[10:53] But they also found this fancy key lodged in the driver’s seat. 但他们还在驾驶员座椅上 发现了这把华丽的钥匙
[10:57] I’ll do you one better. Remember Daniel’s cell phone? 我有更好的线索 还记得Daniel的手机吗?
[11:00] Yeah. 怎么了?
[11:01] There was an unsent text message on the screen. 屏幕上有条未发送出去的短信
[11:04] Before he died, he typed out, “I have to say something.” 在他死前 他写”我有事要说”
[11:07] Who was he gonna send it to? 他准备发给谁的?
[11:10] Just comes up a first name… “Vicki.” 只打出了名…”Vicki”
[11:12] And you traced the number? 你追踪了那个号码?
[11:14] She’s one of his neighbors. 她是他的邻居
[11:35] Kate?
[11:36] Lacey, what happened? Are you okay? Lacey 发生什么了? 你还好吗?
[11:38] I… I got sick in class. What are you doing here? 我… 我在课堂上发病了 你来这里干什么?
[11:41] Uh, your dad is in court, and your mom is… 呃 你爸出庭了 而你妈在…
[11:45] I just want to go home. 我现在就想回家
[11:58] Oh, where have you been, Casanova? 噢 你去哪里了 情种?
[11:59] You know, that woman may have had information that was pertinent to the case. 你要知道 那个女人或许能提供 对案件至关重要的信息
[12:02] Stuck in her cleavage? 被她的事业线吸引了?
[12:05] You were flirting. 你在跟她调情
[12:06] I was just doing my job, Megan. 我只是在安分守己地工作 Megan
[12:09] You’re the one who seems to be fixated on sex lately. 你才是最近过度重视性生活的那个
[12:12] Maybe it’s because my boss 可能是因为我老板
[12:15] is having sleepovers with my ex-husband in a house with paper-thin walls. 和我前夫同居在 一个墙比纸薄的房子里吧
[12:21] Okay, let’s change the subject, shall we? 我们还是换个话题 行吗?
[12:23] What was Daniel Davidson’s cause of death? Daniel Davidson的死因是什么?
[12:25] Aortic transection due to the impact of the crash. 因撞击引起的主动脉破裂
[12:29] But I did find something I didn’t expect. 但我发现了些意料之外的东西
[12:32] What? 什么?
[12:33] The color of the brain is off, and the cortical surfaces are mildly depressed bilaterally. 他大脑呈白色 皮层表面双向缓慢下陷
[12:38] He had a leukoencephalopathy. 他有脑白质病
[12:40] – How’d he get that? – Not sure. – 他怎么会得那个的? – 不清楚
[12:42] The insulation of the nerves inside his brain was being destroyed. 他脑神经的绝缘系统被损坏
[12:46] Given the demyelination, it could be M.S. 考虑到髓鞘脱失 可能是多发性硬化症
[12:50] or he could have a polyomavirus infection, specifically a J.C. virus. 或者他被多瘤病毒感染 典型的JC病毒
[12:54] Doesn’t that virus only infect people with a weakened immune system? 那病毒不是只感染 免疫系统脆弱的人群吗?
[12:58] But Daniel has never had an organ transplant. Daniel从未进行过器官移植
[13:02] And he had no history of Hodgkin’s or leukemia. 而且他没有霍奇金淋巴瘤或血癌病史
[13:05] There is one other possibility. 还有一个可能性
[13:09] He could be H.I.V. positive. 他是HIV病毒携带者
[13:16] Vicki Hemington?
[13:17] Yes. 是的
[13:18] Bud Morris.
[13:19] Philly Homicide. 费城凶杀科的
[13:21] I’d like to ask you a few questions about Daniel Davidson if you don’t mind. 如果你不介意 我有几个 关于Daniel Davidson的问题想要问你
[13:25] It’s so horrible, what happened. 太可怕了 发生了什么
[13:27] Daniel was such a great guy. Daniel是个大好人
[13:30] Well, we think his accident was a result of foul play. 呃 我们认为他的意外是人为的
[13:32] Really? 真的吗?
[13:33] Would you mind if we took a look around, uh, inside? 你介意我们到处看看吗 呃 进你屋里去?
[13:37] no. Not at all. 不介意 没关系的
[13:39] Yeah. Follow me. 好的 跟我来
[13:40] Sam.
[13:52] So tell me, Mrs. Hemington, did you know Daniel very well? 那请告诉我 Hemington太太 你和Daniel很熟吗?
[13:56] As well as you can know a neighbor, I guess. 一般邻居而已 我想
[14:00] I know this is a sensitive matter, but I have to ask. 我知道这个话题很敏感 但我还是要问
[14:04] Were you two having an affair? 你们两个有婚外情吗?
[14:05] A what? 什么?
[14:07] Bill, what are you doing home? Bill 你在家里干什么?
[14:08] Vicki, what the hell? Vicki 到底怎么回事?
[14:10] I didn’t know you were coming home for lunch. 我不知道你要回来吃中饭
[14:12] Yeah, I guess not. What’s going on? 是啊 我猜也是 怎么回事?
[14:14] Who are you? 你是谁?
[14:15] They’re from the police department, honey. 他们是警局的人 亲爱的
[14:16] It’s about Daniel. They say he may have been murdered. 为Daniel的事情来的 他们说他是被谋杀的
[14:18] Detective Samantha Baker. You must be Bill Hemington. Samantha Baker警探 你想必是Bill Hemington了
[14:22] There’s a cop in our house? 有个警察在我们家里?
[14:24] We were invited in. 我们是被邀请进来的
[14:25] Now you’re invited out. 那现在请你们出去
[14:26] I’m an attorney. I know our rights. 我是律师 我知道自身权利
[14:29] Oh, Bill, her partner’s here, too. 噢 Bill 她搭档也进来了
[14:31] Where? 在哪里?
[14:38] Sam, can you come in here, please? Sam 能麻烦你过来下吗?
[14:40] Excuse me. 失陪了
[14:50] Guess we know who tied him up now. 看来我们知道是谁把他绑起来了
[14:53] I just love it when suspects provide their own handcuffs, don’t you? 我爱极了嫌疑犯自己准备好手铐 你们觉得呢?
[15:03] Your husband’s in the other room, Mrs. Hemington, so… be honest with me. 你丈夫在另外一个房间 Hemington太太 所以… 跟我说实话
[15:08] You were having an affair with Daniel Davidson. 你和Daniel Davidson有婚外情
[15:11] Like I told your partner… no. 就像我和你搭档说的那样… 没有的事
[15:14] So the key to your S-and-M treasure trove just, uh… 那你SM宝物箱的钥匙就是 呃…
[15:17] happened to fall into his car? 凑巧掉进了他的车里?
[15:19] No, he must have taken it by mistake. 不 他肯定是不小心拿走的
[15:21] And did he also accidentally tie himself up? 那他就是不小心把自己绑起来了?
[15:24] Oh, no, I did that. 噢 不 那是我干的
[15:27] We did have sex, 我们是做过
[15:29] many… many, many times. 很多… 很多次
[15:32] Yeah, but I wouldn’t call it an affair. 是啊 但我不把那个理解为婚外情
[15:35] Yes, I knew my wife was sleeping with Daniel. 是的 我知道我妻子和Daniel睡过
[15:39] You did? 你知道?
[15:39] I’m the one who set them up. 就是我撮合的他们
[15:43] I’m a very sexual person, detective. 我性欲很强 警探
[15:45] And Bill, God love him, he tried so hard to keep me happy. 还有Bill 他太好了 他想尽一切办法让我开心
[15:49] But I was just getting a little bored, you know? 但我有点厌倦了 你明白吗?
[15:53] So Bill just did what any good husband would. 所以Bill干了任何好丈夫都会干的事
[15:57] I threw a block party to, you know, put out some feelers. 我开了一个社区派对 你知道的 找了一些试探者
[16:01] I was a little nervous at first. 一开始我有点紧张
[16:02] The neighborhood could cast us out. 邻居可能会排斥我们
[16:05] Almost everyone wanted in. 但每个人都想加入
[16:07] Y… your block is full of swingers? 你们社区的人都这么开放?
[16:09] Play couples. 只是爱玩的情侣们
[16:11] Play couples. 噢 爱玩的情侣们吗?
[16:12] Yeah. And can I tell you something? 是啊 还有你想知道吗?
[16:16] It has made my marriage stronger than ever. 这反而使我的婚姻坚不可摧
[16:22] When’s the last time you had total mind-blowing sex? 你最后一次享受无与伦比的性爱是什么时候?
[16:29] 1994. 1994年
[16:31] Monogamy is dead, detective. 一夫一妻制已名存实亡 警探
[16:34] So… 所以
[16:36] is my murder victim. 这是被害者的照片
[16:39] Well, I didn’t kill him. 我没杀他
[16:41] Daniel was perfectly fine when he left my house this morning. Daniel早上离开我家的时候还好好的
[16:43] And what time was that? 早上什么时候
[16:45] 4:45 A.M. 早上4:45
[16:47] Bill knocked off early, and I was feeling a little restless so I called up Daniel, and he came over. Bill那天早下班 我还没睡醒 然后我把Daniel叫来 接著Bill就来了
[16:52] And what did you do? 你对他做了什么
[16:53] A lot less than I would’ve liked. 比我想做的少很多
[16:56] I tied him up. You know, tried to play some games. 我把他绑了起来 你懂的 玩点SM
[16:58] But I don’t know. He just wasn’t into it for some reason. 但是我也不知道为什么他没什么兴致
[17:01] So we just ended up talking. 后来我们聊了会天
[17:04] Just before he died, he was going to send you a text. 在他死之前不久 他正给你发短信
[17:07] “I have to say something.” 写到: 我有事要说
[17:10] What was that about? 他想说什么?
[17:12] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:14] Maybe he wanted to say something to his wife. 可能他想和他妻子说点什么
[17:18] I mean, he said that he wasn’t into the lifestyle anymore, that it had… consequences. 他说他没法继续这么生活下去 因为由此引发的一些事
[17:23] Consequences? What ki… 什么事儿?
[17:28] what kind of consequences are you talking…? 你指什么事儿?
[17:36] Excuse me. 等我两分钟
[17:44] Did I call it or what? 我说什么来着?
[17:46] A wife-swapping cul-de-sac. 换妻游戏巷道
[17:47] You were right. 是的
[17:49] Now was that intuition, 你这是直觉
[17:50] or do you have something you’d like to share with me about you and your ex? 还是你有什么想和我说的 关于你和你前任的事儿
[17:54] I’m just saying… 我只是说说
[17:56] this has piqued more than just your professional curiosity. 这已经不单是因为你的职业好奇心了
[17:59] Yeah. 是的
[18:00] If it weren’t for the consequences. 如果不是因为那些个事儿
[18:02] Yeah, a few times over the past six months or so. 是的 在过去半年左右有那么几次
[18:05] And Daniel was okay with this? Daniel觉得没关系吗
[18:07] Of course. 当然
[18:08] So? 所以呢
[18:09] So I imagine an arrangement like that would breed a lot of jealousy. 所以我认为这样做会导致嫉妒产生
[18:13] No, we had very specific rules. 不会的 我们有独特的游戏规则
[18:15] Sex with no secrets. 没有秘密的性爱
[18:17] Everyone plays fair, nobody gets hurt. 每个人按照游戏规则玩 没人会受伤害的
[18:19] – Did the rules always work? – Not always. – 你们的规则总行得通么 – 不是
[18:21] Kevin Kaiser’s wife left him, took the kids. Kevin Kaiser的老婆离开了他并且带走了孩子
[18:24] She, uh, couldn’t handle it. 她没法面对这事儿
[18:27] Mr. Hemington, I’m with the Medical Examiner’s office. Hemington先生 我是法医办公室的
[18:29] It seems that Daniel Davidson’s immune system was compromised. 结果表明Daniel的免疫系统非常弱
[18:32] I don’t have confirmation yet, 我还没确认
[18:34] but it’s possible that he was infected with H.I.V. 但很有可能他已经感染HIV病毒
[18:39] No. Uh… 不…
[18:41] no, I… I… I… I can’t believe that. 不 我不相信
[18:45] That was another one of our rules. 那是我们的游戏规则之一
[18:47] Everyone gets tested, frequently. 每个人都频繁地接受检查
[18:50] So… you didn’t happen to discover Daniel was infected 所以你不会是恰巧知道Daniel感染了艾滋
[18:54] and kill him for exposing your wife? 因为他把病毒传给了你妻子而杀了他?
[18:57] No. 不是的
[19:00] Daniel was clean. Daniel很健康
[19:03] I swear to God. 我向上帝发誓
[19:10] You still fretting about that dang phone? 你还在为那该死的电话烦恼?
[19:12] You know, I used everything in this lab to try and dry it out. 我用尽了实验室里的各种东西把它弄干
[19:14] You know, I even stuck it in the centrifuge. 你不知道 我刚还被卡在了离心机里
[19:16] You did what now? 你现在在干嘛?
[19:17] I give up. I’m a doctor, not an engineer. 我放弃了 我是个医生不是工程师
[19:21] What, are you selling stuff on eBay? 什么 你在eBay网上卖东西?
[19:23] You real funny. 呵呵 开玩笑
[19:25] Homicide confiscated this from a suspect in the Davidson case. Davidson案的凶杀科警员 从一个嫌犯那里收缴来的
[19:30] How you like me now, Darth Vader? Who’s your daddy? 你现在觉得我怎样 Darth? 谁才是你爹爹?
[19:34] I don’t think we saw the same “Star Wars,” man. 我觉得我们看的 不是同一部星球大战电影 伙计
[19:37] Here we go. 我们走
[19:38] Restraints. 皮手腕套
[19:40] Let me see. 让我看看
[19:44] Same width, same circular pattern. 一样的宽度 一样的图案
[19:49] Looks like a match to me. 看上去和我挺搭的
[19:50] Congratulations. 恭喜
[19:51] You just proved that he liked to be tied up during sex. 你刚证明了他做爱时喜欢被绑起来
[19:54] Ethan, I will pop you, boy. Ethan 我真的会打你 小子
[19:56] Did you find a red cloth in there? 你有没有在里面发现一块红色布料
[19:58] Why? 怎么了
[19:59] ‘Cause we found fibers in his nose from whatever was used to knock him out. 因为我们在他鼻子里发现了纤维 可能来源于袭击他的物品
[20:02] No, nothing but leather… 没有 只不过是皮…
[20:06] chains… 链条
[20:08] And some kind of gel. 还有些凝胶
[20:09] That’s not gel. 那不是凝胶
[20:11] Oh, no. Dr. Hunt. I gotta tell her about her phone. 哦 不 是Hunt医生 我要告诉她电话的事儿
[20:14] Her phone? Come on. Where’s her phone? 她的电话? 拜托 在哪儿呢
[20:16] Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. Where’s her phone? 哦 不 她的电话在哪儿
[20:19] Oh, this can’t be happening. 这绝对不可能发生的
[20:20] Ethan.
[20:21] What? 怎么了
[20:24] What are you doing?! 你在干嘛!
[20:25] You put it in rice? Are you crazy? 你把它放在大米里? 你疯了?
[20:26] – You owe me. – What is wrong with you? – 你欠我的 – 你有病!
[20:28] I owe you? What… 我欠你?
[20:29] My phone. 我的电话
[20:32] You fixed it! 你修好了
[20:33] Genius. Thank you. 太棒了 多谢
[20:34] Ain’t no thang. 不算什么
[20:36] – Oh, God. – What? – 天哪 – 怎么了?
[20:38] Lacey.
[20:43] Saved my butt, you did. 你还真救了我
[20:46] Shut up, Ethan. 闭嘴 Ethan
[20:53] What happened? Is Lacey all right? 怎么了? Lacey没事儿吧
[20:55] She’s fine. She’s fine. She threw up at school and just needed someone to pick her up. 她没事儿 她在学校呕吐了 需要人去接
[20:59] I was stuck in my depo. I… I… I called you. 我在出席宣誓作证会 我给你打了电话了
[21:01] I called your office, your cell… 我打到你办公室 你的…
[21:02] I didn’t get any messages. My cell was broken. 我没收到消息 我的手机坏了
[21:04] Otherwise, I would’ve been there. 否则我会去的
[21:05] I know, I know, but you weren’t. 我知道 但是你没去
[21:07] So I called the next person I could think of. 所以我打给了另外一个人
[21:10] Right. 算了
[21:11] Your girlfriend. 你女友
[21:12] I tried to reach you, Megan. 我想要联系你的 Megan
[21:13] – You didn’t try hard enough. – Megan! – 你没有努力尝试
[21:16] She’s sleeping. 她在睡觉
[21:17] She’s in her room. Don’t worry. 她在她房里 别担心
[21:18] Don’t tell me not to worry! 别说别让我担心这种话
[21:20] Megan… stop. Megan…别
[21:23] Come on. She’s fine. All right? 算了 她没事儿
[21:24] I’ll let her know you came by, all right? 我会告诉她你来过的 可以了么
[21:27] Just let her rest. 让她休息会儿
[21:29] Come on. 走吧
[21:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:46] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[21:57] Good morning. 早上好
[21:58] Hey, I got the, uh, blood work back on Daniel Davidson. 我拿到了Daniel的化验报告
[22:01] And guess what. 猜猜结果
[22:02] He didn’t have H.I.V. or any other disease that would’ve caused the immunosuppression. 他没感染HIV病毒 或者其它会引起免疫抑制的疾病
[22:06] Really? yep – 真的么 – 是的
[22:08] Then what gave him the leukoencephalopathy? 那谁把脑白质病传染给他的
[22:10] Beats me, but I did find out what the cloth fibers were doused with. 我也不知道 但是我发现衣物纤维混合着什么
[22:14] Brake cleaner. 刹车清洁剂
[22:15] Why would anybody use brake cleaner to knock somebody out? 谁会用刹车清洁剂来杀人?
[22:17] Weapon of opportunity maybe? 可能恰巧手边有
[22:22] Daniel’s neighbor across the street… Daniel对面的邻居
[22:24] he was working on his motorcycle. 他正在修理摩托车
[22:27] Call Peter. Tell him to meet me there. 打给Peter 让他在那儿见我
[22:30] I wanna understand this whole swapping thing. 我想知道所有的换妻事情
[22:33] I mean, what’s the math? 我想说 多少人数
[22:36] How many people? 具体多少人
[22:37] Is it two, three, ten? 2个 3个 还是10个
[22:40] Megan, this is Kevin Kaiser,
[22:41] the guy whose wife left him over the whole swapping thing. 他妻子知道整个换妻事件后离开了他
[22:44] That might be a little bit insensitive, don’t you think? 你不觉得她妻子太迟钝了?
[22:46] You’re so square. 你太古板了
[22:48] Mr. Kaiser, we’re, uh, investigating the murder of Daniel Davidson. Kaiser先生 我们正在调查Daniel被杀案
[22:52] Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? 介意我们问几个问题么
[22:54] Sure. What do you want to know? 问吧 你们想知道什么
[22:58] we understand that relationships on the cul-de-sac were… 我们知道这条街上的关系非常…
[23:03] complex. 复杂
[23:05] That’s personal. 那是个人行为
[23:06] What does that have to do with Daniel? 那和Daniel有什么关系?
[23:08] Well, a lot, actually, if you were sleeping with each other’s wives. 很大 如果你们和彼此的妻子上过床
[23:11] We heard from one of your neighbors that it might have broken up your marriage. 我们从你邻居那里听来的 它可能了导致你的离婚
[23:16] I, uh… 我…
[23:17] I realized I was having feelings for Andrea. 我后来意识到我喜欢Andrea
[23:20] Unfortunately, my wife realized first. 可惜我妻子比我早发现
[23:23] That sounds like motive to me. 听上去是个作案动机
[23:25] Your wife leaves you, and the only thing standing between you and Andrea is her husband? 你的太太离开了你 所以阻碍你和Andrea关系的是她丈夫?
[23:28] – No. That’s not it at all. – You mind if I have a look around your garage? – 不 完全不是那样 – 你不介意我看一下你的车库吧
[23:32] – It’s fine. – Okay. – 看吧 – 好的
[23:40] So… 那么…
[23:43] Yeah? 怎么?
[23:46] Never mind. 没什么
[23:50] I’m just saying, it’s been too long since I’ve had total mind-blowing sex. 我说 我好久没有无与伦比的性爱了
[23:54] Not right now, thanks. I got a caffeine headache. 现在别和我说 我咖啡喝多了头疼
[23:57] No red shop towels or brake cleaner laying around. 没有发现红色毛巾或者刹车清洁剂
[24:00] Then again, I don’t imagine he’d keep them after a murder. 谁会在杀人后留下作案工具?
[24:03] Why just limit it to him? It takes two to tango. 为什么只盯准他? 一个巴掌拍不响
[24:06] Or three or… ten? 那是3个还是10个?
[24:09] Seriously, Jeannie and I need to reconnect. 说真的 我和Jeannie需要重新联系一下
[24:12] I’m thinking date night. 我在考虑晚上约她
[24:14] I better warn that poor woman. 我最好事先警告那可怜的女人
[24:18] Baker. 我是Baker
[24:21] Go ahead, Megan. You’re on speaker. 说吧Megan 我调了手机扬声器
[24:23] So are you. 你也是么
[24:24] Remember that guy that Bill Hemington told us about, 还记得Bill Hemington告诉过我们的那个人么
[24:28] Kevin Kaiser, the one whose marriage broke up because of the lifestyle? 那个因为生活方式而婚姻破裂的人?
[24:32] Yeah. 是的
[24:32] It was Andrea Davidson who caused it. 都是因为Andrea Davidson
[24:34] Uh, Kevin had feelings for her. Kevin喜欢她
[24:36] What if the feelings were reciprocated? 要是他们互相喜欢对方
[24:38] What if they were in it together? 要是他们那时在一块儿?
[24:39] Bump off Daniel, pocket the life insurance money and… 杀了Daniel 然后拿走保险金
[24:42] That would explain the cash. 那就能说清那些现金的事儿了
[24:43] Wait a minute. What cash? 等等 什么现金?
[24:45] We ran the financials on the Davidsons. 我们调查了Davidson一家的财务状况
[24:47] Andrea took out a cash advance on her credit card two days ago. Andrea两天前从信用卡上取走了一笔现金
[24:50] $15,000. 1.5万元
[24:51] Vicki Hemington said that Daniel left her house at 4:45. Vicki说Daniel清晨4:45离开他家的
[24:55] And he went over the embankment 15 minutes later. 然后15分钟后他被推下了路堤
[24:58] In that time, someone had to grab him, incapacitate him, 在那个时候 有人抓住他 让他无法动弹
[25:01] drive him out to that park, and push the car over. 然后载他到公园 把车停一边
[25:03] Tight window. 锁上车窗
[25:05] So either Vicki’s lying about the timeline or… 所以要么是Vicki在时间问题上撒了谎
[25:07] Or the killer was already outside Daniel’s house, laying in wait. 要么杀人犯已经在Daniel的屋外等着了
[25:11] After being paid $15,000. 在收到1.5万元以后
[25:14] Our grieving widow hired a hit man. 可怜的寡妇雇了一个杀手
[25:19] So what did you spend the $15,000 on? 你花1.5万元干嘛?
[25:22] You think I hired someone to kill my husband? 你觉得我雇人杀了我丈夫?
[25:24] We know couples were exchanging partners 我们掌握到在你的小区里几对人
[25:26] in your neighborhood, Mrs. Davidson. 交换配偶 Davidson太太
[25:28] And that your relationship with Kevin Kaiser ended his marriage. 你和Kevin Karser的关系使他婚姻破裂
[25:32] Well, I never wanted that. 我从没想过会这样
[25:33] No? 没想过?
[25:34] He told us that he had feelings for you. 他告诉我们他喜欢你
[25:36] You didn’t feel the same way? 你不喜欢他么?
[25:38] No. Never. 不 永远不会
[25:41] Look, I’m not gonna lie to you. 我没对你们撒谎
[25:44] Daniel and I, we had our rough patches. 我和Daniel两人有我们的问题
[25:47] But being with Kevin only made me love my husband more. 但是和Kevin在一起让我感觉我爱我先生更多
[25:50] Vicki Hemington told us that your husband said he wasn’t even enjoying the lifestyle, Vicki Hemington告诉我们 你先生说他并不喜欢这样的生活状态
[25:54] that it had consequences. 因为由此引发的一些事
[25:57] He said that? 他这么说的?
[26:00] Well, he was right. 他是对的
[26:02] It was all just a distraction. 只是一些烦心事儿
[26:04] And that’s why I took out the money. 所以我取了点钱
[26:07] I… it was an investment in our future. 这是给我们将来的投资
[26:11] How so? 怎么样?
[26:13] I was gonna buy into a time-share condo in Narantha Island, near Bermuda. 我准备在Narantha岛买一座分时共享公寓 靠近百慕大那里
[26:19] You thought a time-share would save your marriage? 你觉得一座公寓能拯救你的婚姻?
[26:22] Daniel always wanted to go somewhere tropical, Daniel总想去热带地区
[26:26] and the island seemed perfect. 岛上看上去挺好的
[26:28] It was a place we could have fun, learn how to be a couple again. 我想找个能让我们快乐的地方 重新像一对夫妻那样一起生活
[26:31] Like everything else, it backfired, too. 和别的事情一样 这次又事与愿违了
[26:35] How? 怎么了?
[26:36] He found out about the money and he got really angry. 他发现了钱是怎么来的 他非常生气
[26:39] I told him I’d try and get it back. 我告诉他我会尽量把钱还回去
[26:41] Who’d you give the money to? 你后来把钱给谁了?
[26:43] Vicki. 给了Vicki
[26:46] She talked to all the women on the block about it, told us to invite our female friends. 她把这事儿告诉街区里的所有女士 让我们邀请自己的女性朋友
[26:51] She’s giving a presentation at her house later today. 她今晚要在她家做个演讲
[26:55] That text message… “I have to say something.” 那个短信: 我要说点事
[26:59] Do you think Daniel found out Vicki was trying to hide something? 你觉得是不是Daniel发现Vicki想要隐瞒什么?
[27:02] I would love to see that presentation, but no way we’re getting back in that house, not after yesterday. 我很想听听那个演讲 但是因为昨天的事 我们不可能再去那所房子了
[27:06] – Excuse me. – She’d never allow it. – 不好意思 – 她不会同意的
[27:07] Excuse me. 不好意思
[27:09] Vicki’s never met me. Vicki还没见过我呢
[27:16] Andrea.
[27:17] You poor dear. 可怜的人儿
[27:20] So brave to still make it out today. 你今天还是来了
[27:23] Just know… 你只要知道
[27:24] we are all grieving. 我们都非常难过
[27:26] – Thank you. – Yeah. – 谢谢 – 没事儿
[27:28] You said to bring friends, right? 你说带朋友过来 对吧
[27:30] This is Megan. 这是Megan
[27:32] – So nice to have you. – Thank you. – 欢迎您的到来 – 谢谢
[27:34] Ladies, please… make yourself at home. 女士们 请你们自便
[27:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:43] Ah, yes. 对了
[27:44] – Thank you. – Ladies. – 谢谢 – 女士们
[27:47] It is so great to have you all here today. 很高兴你们今天能来到这里
[27:52] As a sisterhood, we all have something in common. 姐妹们 我们大家都有共同点
[27:57] We know an amazing opportunity when it presents itself 我们知道出现了一个极好的机会
[28:00] and also possess the strength to seize it. 并且拥有抓住机会的能力
[28:05] Narantha Island… Narantha岛…
[28:07] this newly discovered gem has been untouched by time or tourism. 这块新发现的宝石 尚未经受时间和旅游的洗礼
[28:12] And for a small down payment, 只需一笔小额的订金
[28:15] you can begin to own a piece of an all-inclusive community. 您就可以入驻这个包罗万象的社区
[28:21] I know I don’t need to give you a hard sell because the proof is in the pudding. 我知道我不需要向你们强买强卖 因为证据就在布丁里
[28:26] I’m giving each of you a chance to invest in yourselves, in your own future, 我为你们每一个人提供一个 对自己和将来投资的机会
[28:32] to stop being dependent on your parents, 让你们不再依靠父母
[28:36] your husbands, anyone. 你的丈夫 或任何人
[28:41] Excuse me. Hi. 打断一下 嗨
[28:44] Hello.sorry 你好 抱歉
[28:46] I am all for financial independence but I think, 我特别喜欢经济独立 但我认为
[28:52] first the sisterhood should first know the ingredients in the real pudding. 首先姐妹们应该知道真正的布丁里的成分
[28:59] I had my friends at the Police Department do a little research. 我请我在警察局工作的朋友做了点研究
[29:04] And it turns out that Narantha Island is not so much an island per se 结果发现Narantha岛其实并非岛屿
[29:10] but a landfill covered with topsoil. 而是身披表层土的垃圾场
[29:13] And as for being near Bermuda, it’s actually… 说到它毗邻百慕大 实际上…
[29:18] in the Bermuda triangle. 它在百慕大三角
[29:20] I’m not saying that you’ll disappear if you go there, but your money certainly will. 我不是说你们去那里会消失 但你们的钱一定会
[29:26] Guaranteed. 百分之百
[29:28] I imagine you already knew all that, didn’t you? 我猜你早就知道了 对吗
[29:31] Are you kidding? 你乱说什么呢
[29:32] Of course not. 当然不知道
[29:34] And what about Daniel Davidson? 那Daniel Davidson呢
[29:37] He catch on to your scheme? 他知道你的计划吗
[29:38] that’s enough.get out 说够了 出去
[29:39] I’m gonna find out the truth. 我会查清楚真相
[29:41] But until then, you’re going to pay back every cent you were given. 但在此之前 你要把你得到的钱都还回去
[29:51] I’m not sure when I’ll be off work. 我不确定什么时候能下班
[29:54] No problem. 没关系
[29:57] You know, we should go and grab a drink or… 你知道么 我们应该去喝一杯…
[29:59] – Yeah. – coffee or… I don’t know. – 好啊 – 咖啡或… 我不知道
[30:00] – Yeah, let’s do it. – Peter! – 嗯 我们去吧
[30:04] You better call me. 你最好打电话给我
[30:05] I will. 我会的
[30:13] You certainly know how to clear a room. 你太了解怎么扫大家兴了
[30:16] You wouldn’t believe it in there. 你不会相信里面发生了什么
[30:17] What did Vicki say? Vicki说了什么
[30:18] It’s not just her. It’s all of them. It’s bizarre. 不只是她 全部人都是 太奇怪了
[30:21] I mean, I… Daniel’s just been murdered, and… and they act like nothing’s going on. 我是说 Daniel刚被谋杀 她们就好像什么事都没发生似的
[30:25] This is really affecting you, huh? 这令你感到很伤心 是吗
[30:26] What? I’m not crying. 什么 我又没有哭
[30:28] Yes, you are. 你确实在哭
[30:35] Where’s your kit? You have your kit? 你的工具箱在哪 带来了吗
[30:40] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[30:42] Those vials are for evidence, you know? 那些瓶子是装证物用的 你知道吗
[30:44] Exactly. 正是
[30:46] What, you honestly think the answer to solving this case is in your tears? 什么 你真以为解决这个案件的答案 是你的眼泪吗
[30:49] Actually, I do. 实际上 是的
[30:58] I have to say, this goes above and beyond even for you, doctor. 我必须说 这事儿哪怕对你来说都太过分了 医生
[31:01] Actually using taxpayer dollars to test your own tears 竟然用纳税人的钱来检测你自己的眼泪
[31:05] just to disprove the fact that you cried. 就为了证明你没有哭
[31:06] I was not crying, detective. 我没哭 警探
[31:08] Believe me, you will know when I’m crying. 相信我 我要是哭会让你知道的
[31:10] Sure you weren’t. 你当然没哭罗
[31:10] Everyone of those women at the presentation got all teary-eyed for no reason whatsoever, 介绍会现场的每个人都无缘无故地泛眼泪
[31:15] and then I did. 然后我也是
[31:15] That’s called being a woman. 这就叫做女人
[31:17] Scientists proved that thousands of years ago. 科学家几千年前就证明了
[31:19] – Oh! – Hey. – 噢 – 嗨
[31:21] Here’s the tox report you ordered on your… 这份毒理报告是你要求…
[31:23] uh, lacrimal fluids. 对你的泪腺流体做的
[31:27] This can’t be right. It’s negative. 这不可能 它是阴性的
[31:28] Can we go back to solving a murder now? 我们现在能回去解决谋杀案吗
[31:30] Ethan, could you please get me a PH test strip and the collection vial? Ethan 请你拿一张PH值试纸和收集瓶给我
[31:34] Right away. 马上
[31:40] This… this horse is dead, you know? 这事没戏的 你知道么
[31:55] I knew it. 我就知道
[31:56] That thing test insanity? 这东西测试精神错乱吗
[31:57] It tests acidity. 它测试酸性
[31:59] The normal PH of human tears is around 7. 人的眼泪的正常PH值大约是7
[32:02] Mine is at a 4, which means that everyone at the Hemington house 我的是4 也就是说Hemington家的每个人
[32:06] was exposed to a volatile acidic compound which affected all of our mucus membranes. 都暴露在挥发性酸性化合物中 这种物质影响了我们所有人的粘膜
[32:13] I need to see the slides of Daniel Davidson’s brain. 我需要看一下Daniel Davidson大脑的载玻片
[32:19] It turns out, there actually is something in the air. 结果发现空气中确实有异物
[32:24] So… 所以…
[32:25] Daniel did have spongiform regions in his subcortical white matter, Daniel的皮层下白质确实有海绵状区域
[32:28] which means he was suffering from a leukoencephalopathy like I thought, 也就是说正如我想得那样他得了脑白质病
[32:31] but this was toxin-induced. 但这是毒素引起的
[32:33] Toxin-induced? 是毒素引起的?
[32:34] Like from the brake cleaner he was incapacitated with? 来自于致使他昏迷的刹车清洁剂吗
[32:37] No, that was an acute exposure. 不 那是急性暴露
[32:38] This would be chronic. 这是慢性的
[32:40] Absorbed over a period of months maybe. 可能连续吸入几个月了
[32:42] So what was he exposed to? 那他接触了什么东西
[32:43] We’ll have to check his liver and blood to find out, and that is not a normal tox report. 我们要检查他的肝脏和血液才知道 这可不是一个普通的毒理报告
[32:48] – Farming it out is gonna take days. – No, it won’t. – 需要几天时间才能做出来 – 不 不需要
[32:51] – Why don’t we just use our new mass spec? – You’re funny. – 我们为何不用新的质谱仪? – 你真好笑
[32:53] Oh, my God. Do I know something that you don’t know? 偶滴神 我是不是知道一些你不知道的事?
[32:55] We don’t have a new mass spec. 我们没有一台新的质谱仪
[32:57] Yes, we do have a new mass spec. 有 我们有一台新的质谱仪
[32:59] It was delivered yesterday. It was set up. 昨天刚送过来 已经装好了
[33:00] It’s ready to go. Dr. Kate Murphy to the rescue. 可以用了 是Kate Murphy医生帮忙弄的
[33:11] Hi, Lace. It’s me again. 嗨 Lace 还是我
[33:13] I hope you’re feeling better. 我希望你感觉好点了
[33:15] And I hope you know that I wasn’t avoiding your calls yesterday. 我希望你知道我昨天没有过滤你的电话
[33:20] I’m gonna come by after work, okay? 我下班后去找你 好吗
[33:23] Love you. 爱你
[33:27] This a bad time? 时机不对么
[33:40] When Lacey was 7, she got these skates that she loved. Lacey 7岁时 她有双旱冰鞋特喜欢
[33:45] She used to… 她经常…
[33:47] go up and down the street for hours. 在街上滑来滑去 滑几个小时
[33:48] I’d watch her. 我会看着她
[33:51] And one day she, um… 有一天她…
[33:52] she hit a rock, she tripped, and she skinned her knees. 她撞在石头上 绊倒了 把膝盖摔破了
[33:56] I carried her into the house, fixed her up, 我把她抱进房子里 替她包扎
[33:59] and just held her until she calmed down. 抱着她直到她平静下来
[34:04] And she looked up at me… 然后她抬头看我…
[34:07] smiled… 微笑着…
[34:12] and I felt something that I had never felt before. 我感受到了以前从未感受的事情
[34:16] I was her hero. 我是她的英雄
[34:20] I’ve done nothing but disappoint her ever since. 从那以后我总是令她失望
[34:27] Yesterday, you were her hero. 昨天你是她的英雄
[34:29] Megan, Todd asked for my help and I gave it. That’s all. Megan Todd请我帮忙 我帮了 就这样
[34:33] And I tried to get ahold of you numerous times. 我尝试过联系你无数次
[34:35] My phone was broken. You… you could’ve tried Peter. 我手机坏了 你可以打给Peter啊
[34:37] You know, I have a job to do, too. 你知道么 我也有工作要做
[34:39] And if you think for a minute that I want to get in the middle of whatever family drama you’ve got on tap for the day… 要是你觉得我愿意卷入 你白天上演的家庭闹剧哪怕一分钟…
[34:43] Come on! That is not fair. 别这样 这不公平
[34:44] No, what’s not fair is you playing me off as a bad guy for helping your daughter 不 不公平的是我帮了你女儿 而你却把我当成坏人
[34:48] just because you’re desperate to buy back a moment with her. 就因为你特别想争取和她在一起的时间
[34:52] All right? It’s not my responsibility. 对吗 这不是我的责任
[34:53] Okay? It’s yours. 好吗 是你的
[34:56] I’m telling you, telenovelas, ain’t no survivors. 我告诉你们 肥皂剧里的人无一幸免
[34:59] What is it, Curtis? 那是什么 Curtis?
[35:01] Got the report you needed from the new mass spec… 用新的质谱仪做出了你要的报告…
[35:03] Daniel Davidson’s liver and blood. Daniel Davidson的肝脏和血液
[35:07] There’s definitely a toxin running through his system. 他的系统里肯定有毒素
[35:09] There’s a spike in the area of the volatiles, characteristic of… 在挥发物的区域有个峰值 特征像…
[35:14] toluene. 甲苯
[35:15] That’s a hydrocarbon. 这是一种碳氢化合物
[35:16] Nasty stuff. 棘手的东西
[35:18] Found in gasoline, acrylics, and paint thinners among others. 存在于汽油 丙烯酸树脂 油漆稀释剂等物品里
[35:21] So Daniel was suffering from toluene toxicity. 那么Daniel是中了甲苯的毒
[35:24] That is what caused the leukoencephalopathy. 这是导致脑白质病的原因
[35:26] That whole neighborhood is being exposed to poison. 整个社区的人都暴露在毒物下
[35:31] And it could be killing all of them. 有可能会害死他们所有人
[35:44] Fan out! Fan out! 散开 散开
[35:46] We need to evacuate every single house in this neighborhood. 我们需要疏散这个社区里每所房子里的人
[35:49] And until we find the source of those chemicals, proceed with caution. 直到我们找到这些化学物品的源头 小心行事
[35:57] Take your team around back! 带你的人从后面绕过去
[36:01] Somebody knock on this door. 过来敲这扇门
[36:03] And I got a guest house. 我来负责这栋客房
[36:08] Mr. Kaiser. Kaiser先生
[36:14] Philly P.D. 费城警察
[36:15] Check the garage. 检查车库
[36:17] And across the street! 还有街对面
[36:19] Anybody home? 有人在家吗
[36:21] – Hey, Bud. – What? – 嗨 兄弟 – 什么
[36:24] Look at these flowers in front. 看看前面的这些花
[36:26] Yeah? 嗯?
[36:27] Yeah, now check out these over on the side. 再看看旁边的这些
[36:29] They’re the exact same flowers, but they’re turning green. 这些都是一样的花 但它们变成了绿色
[36:32] They’re a different color. So? 颜色是不同 然后呢
[36:34] When anhydrous ammonia escapes into the air, it can change the color of flowers to green. 当无水氨逃逸到空气中 能够把花的颜色变成绿色
[36:38] Somebody’s cooking meth around here. 这附近有人在制毒
[36:40] That’s what the neighbors have been breathing in. 这就是邻居们吸进去的东西
[36:45] All right. Let’s go! 好的 行动
[37:04] Philly P.D.! 费城警察
[37:06] Hands in the air, Kaiser! 把手举起来 Kaiser
[37:07] In the air. Higher. 举起来 举高点
[37:09] Get on your knees. Lace your hands behind your head. 跪在地上 把双手放在脑后
[37:11] Get on your knees! Now! 跪在地上 马上
[37:16] We found the red shop towel you used to incapacitate Daniel Davidson. 我们找到了 你用来迷昏Daniel Davidson的红毛巾
[37:20] And the pattern on your gloves matches the ones we found on the rear bumper of his car. 你手套的图纹 与我们在他的车后档上发现的一致
[37:24] It’s time to come clean, Kevin. 是时候交代清楚了 Kevin
[37:34] I, um… 我…
[37:39] I lost my job a year ago. 我一年前失去了工作
[37:41] And, uh… 然后…
[37:46] I couldn’t get hired anywhere. 我再也没找到工作
[37:48] We were deep in debt, and I just… 我们负债累累 而我…
[37:53] unraveled. 崩溃了
[37:54] Quite a leap to meth manufacturing. 于是一举踏入了制毒行业
[37:57] One of my cousins used to be a dealer. 我一个表哥曾经贩毒
[38:00] He told me I could get out of the hole I was in by cooking meth. 他告诉我制毒可以让我脱离困境
[38:05] I thought maybe if I could right myself, I… 我以为或许我能够让自己平反
[38:09] I could get things back to the way they used to be. 我能够让生活回到以前的样子
[38:11] How did Daniel find out? Daniel是怎么发现的
[38:14] It was so early in the morning, I… I… I never expected anyone to hear me. 当时还是凌晨 我从没想过会被人听到
[38:18] But he was coming home from Vicki’s house. 但他从Vicki的房子出来回自己家
[38:22] Suddenly, he was just there in the shed, asking me what the hell I was doing. 突然 他出现在小屋旁 问我到底在做什么
[38:26] Are you aware that the waste product from your meth lab 你知道你的制毒作坊的废品
[38:30] has contaminated the air and soil of the entire neighborhood? 已经污染了整个社区的空气和土壤了吗
[38:35] It’s already killed your neighbor’s dog. 它已经害死了你的邻居家的狗
[38:37] If Daniel hadn’t found out… 要是Daniel没有发现…
[38:39] how many people would’ve been next? 接下来还会害死多少人?
[38:44] So you got the drop on Daniel with the shop cloth and… 所以你用毛巾迷晕Daniel…
[38:49] I, um… 我…
[38:55] I took his car out into the woods, 我把他的车开进树林里
[38:58] and, um… 然后…
[39:01] I pushed it over. 推车下了路堤
[39:05] I just, uh… 我只是…
[39:14] I couldn’t have anything else taken away from me. 我已经没有别的东西可以失去了
[39:29] I just heard. A meth lab? 我刚听说 制毒作坊?
[39:31] What do you want, Ethan? 你想要什么 Ethan?
[39:32] Well, if you’re going back to the police station, could you return these for me? 要是你回警局 能不能帮我把这些还回去?
[39:38] You might want to hold on to that one. 你可能想留着这一个
[39:41] No, I don’t bust out the toys until, you know, the second date. 不 我不会把玩具拿出来的 直到第二次约会
[39:49] I thought you were being professional. 我还以为你那是公事公办
[39:52] I am, but now it’s personal. 是的 但现在是私事
[39:56] Any houses for rent in this cul-de-sac? 那条街上还有房屋出租吗
[39:59] You couldn’t handle a desperate housewife. 你搞不掂绝望主妇
[40:03] Believe me. 相信我
[40:10] Come in. 进来
[40:15] Mom. Hi. 妈妈 嗨
[40:19] How you feelin’? 你感觉怎样
[40:21] I’m… better. 我好多了
[40:24] I hope you know that, um… 我希望让你知道…
[40:27] I would have done anything 我会尽我所能
[40:28] to have been able to pick you up yesterday. 在昨天去接你的
[40:30] – I just… I hope you know that… – It’s okay. – 我只是 我希望你知道… – 没关系
[40:31] ‘Cause I… I meant what I said to your dad, 因为 我对你爸爸说的是认真的
[40:34] that I’m… I’m happy to be here, 我 我很高兴来这里
[40:36] and… and not just for, uh, shopping and movies and… 不只是为了买东西和看电影…
[40:40] I mean, that’s all great, but… 我是说 那样也挺好 但是…
[40:41] Mom! 妈妈
[40:43] I know. I promise. 我知道 我保证
[40:47] Look, it’s my own fault anyway. 听着 这是我自己的错
[40:50] I mean, I probably just… something I ate or whatever. 我是说 我可能吃错了东西
[41:00] You weren’t sick, were you? 你没生病 对吗
[41:02] What? Yeah. 什么? 嗯
[41:05] I… 我…
[41:08] How did you know? 你怎么知道的
[41:13] because I’m your mother. 因为我是你的妈妈
[41:19] That is beautiful. 这很漂亮
[41:23] Did you do this? 是你画的吗
[41:24] Yeah. 嗯
[41:27] I love art. 我喜欢绘画
[41:31] So why’d you lie? 你为什么说谎
[41:38] I didn’t want to have to take my science test 我不想参加科学测验
[41:39] because I knew I was going to fail. 因为我知道我会不及格
[41:43] I just don’t get it. 我就是学不会
[41:47] I know how much you love science… 我知道你有多么喜欢科学…
[41:50] and I didn’t want to disappoint you. 我不想让你失望
[42:01] You know what, Lace? 你知道吗 Lace
[42:05] That is just not possible. 我才不在乎呢
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme