时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Uh, Mr. Weaver, I apologize. | 魏佛先生 真不好意思 |
[00:37] | I’ve had this conversation more than once with Lacey. | 这事我跟莱西说过好几次了 |
[00:40] | She knows she’s not supposed to use her cell phone in class. | 她知道上课时是不能用手机的 |
[00:42] | My real concern is what she’s using it for. | 真正让我担心的是 她用手机干什么 |
[00:44] | I know these types of web sites are out there, | 我知道现在有很多这种网站 |
[00:46] | but a 12 year old looking at paparazzi photos of a dead body? | 但十二岁就看狗仔队曝光的死尸照 |
[00:51] | You see why I find that disturbing. | 你们能明白我为什么会担心吧 |
[00:53] | Actually, I don’t. | 事实上 我不明白 |
[00:54] | Death is a normal part of life. | 死亡也是生命的一部分 |
[00:56] | My ex-wife is a medical examiner. | 我前妻是法医 |
[00:58] | Dead bodies are what she does. | 她平时的工作内容就是跟死尸打交道 |
[00:59] | It’s still inappropriate material for school. | 但对于学校来说仍然不太适合 |
[01:02] | Everybody’s been looking at these photos. | 大家都在看这些照片 |
[01:03] | The body, it’s Nikki Parkson. | 这尸体是妮基·帕克森 |
[01:05] | Parkson Financial, Parkson Library? | 帕氏金融 帕氏图书馆那个帕克森吗 |
[01:07] | Yeah, their daughter. | 对 是他们的女儿 |
[01:08] | She used to be in, like, a ton of magazines. | 她以前 经常上杂志 |
[01:10] | She’s really big into the environment and the rain forests. | 她很热衷于环境和热带雨林的事 |
[01:12] | She’s really cool. | 她真的很酷 |
[01:13] | She died? Why didn’t I know about this? | 她死了 我怎么不知道 |
[01:16] | She was sick or something. Her funeral’s today. | 她好像是病死的 今天下葬 |
[01:18] | Cell phones are here to stay, but we do have rules. | 手机你们要没收 但校有校规 |
[01:21] | And as parents, I expect you to help enforce them. | 作为家长 希望你们能让她遵守规定 |
[01:25] | I agree, Mr. Weaver. | 我赞成 魏佛先生 |
[01:26] | And we have wasted enough of your time. | 不好意思占用您那么多时间 |
[01:28] | I’m sure you have much more important issues to deal with. | 您肯定还有更重要的事要处理 |
[01:31] | Lacey’s father and I will find the appropriate punishment. | 我和莱西的父亲会适当的惩罚她的 |
[01:33] | So nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[01:35] | Well, I’m always available. | 我这里随时欢迎您 |
[01:37] | Megan, what are you doing? | 梅根 你这是干嘛 |
[01:38] | Talk to you later, Lacey. | 回头再跟你谈 莱西 |
[01:41] | This is Nikki Parkson’s death certificate. | 这是妮基·帕克森的死亡证明 |
[01:44] | Is that your signature down at the bottom | 下面鉴证医师一栏 |
[01:46] | as the witnessing physician? | 是您的签名吗 |
[01:47] | Obviously, you know it is. | 显然是 你很清楚 |
[01:49] | I’m just wondering | 我只是在想 |
[01:50] | why you didn’t call the medical examiner after Nikki’s death. | 为什么妮基死后你没有打电话让法医过去 |
[01:54] | I treated Nikki for familial paroxysmal polyserositis | 两年来我一直对妮基的 |
[01:57] | for over two years. | 家族性阵发性多浆膜炎进行治疗 |
[01:59] | She had severe renal and cardiac amyloidosis. | 她的心脏和肾脏都有严重的淀粉样变性 |
[02:02] | It was really just a matter of time. | 死亡也是迟早的事 |
[02:04] | Would you mind describing for me how Nikki passed away? | 你能向我描述一下妮基是怎么死的吗 |
[02:08] | I got a call from Lillian Parkson night before last. | 前天晚上 莉莉安·帕克森给我打电话 |
[02:12] | I went to the house. Nikki was supine in her bed. | 我赶到她家 妮基仰卧在床上 |
[02:15] | I checked her vitals. | 我检查了她的体征 |
[02:16] | There were none. | 发现已无生命迹象 |
[02:16] | I pronounced it. | 我就宣布她已经死亡 |
[02:17] | You shoulda called it in. | 你应该打给我们 |
[02:19] | The Parksons have suffered enough, Dr. Hunt. | 帕克森一家已经非常悲痛了 亨特医生 |
[02:21] | I did what I thought was best | 我所做的也都是为了 |
[02:23] | for Nikki and for the family. | 妮基和她的家人好 |
[02:25] | Now if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[02:26] | I really do have better places to be. | 我还有别的事 |
[02:33] | Looks like you charmed another one. | 看来你的御姐风范又”迷倒”了一个 |
[02:35] | What was that all about? | 笑得怎么这么诡异 |
[02:37] | Nikki Parkson died two days ago. | 妮基·帕克森两天前死亡 |
[02:41] | He signed off on her certificate. | 他签署的死亡证明 |
[02:43] | Yeah? So? | 是吗 然后呢 |
[02:45] | Look at this… | 看看这个 |
[02:48] | The trail of blood. | 血迹 |
[02:50] | The doctor just said | 那位医生刚刚说 |
[02:51] | Nikki was supine in her bed on her back. | 妮基当时仰卧在床上 |
[02:55] | The blood should’ve run down her neck. | 那血应该向后流到颈部 |
[02:56] | That blood runs forward toward her chin. | 而血却向前流到了下颚 |
[03:00] | So either gravity failed | 要么是地球失去了引力 |
[03:02] | or someone’s lying. | 要么就是有人在撒谎 |
[03:03] | We need to stop that funeral. | 我们要去阻止葬礼 |
[03:09] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[03:10] | Where’s Kate? | 凯特去哪了 |
[03:11] | Do I have to remind you again | 我是否要再提醒你一遍 |
[03:12] | that I am not her assistant? | 我不是她的助理 |
[03:14] | You can try. I’m not sure it’ll do any good. | 你可以试试 恐怕我还是记不住 |
[03:16] | Why do you need her? | 你找她干吗 |
[03:17] | I’m about to dive into something that could ruffle some feathers. | 我就要做一件可能会得罪人的事 |
[03:20] | Just checking in. | 所以先过来报备一下 |
[03:22] | Stop the train. | 慢着慢着 |
[03:24] | You gonna check in with the chief before you get in trouble? | 你惹麻烦前还敢跟主任报备 |
[03:26] | But since the chief isn’t here… | 不过既然主任这会儿不在 |
[03:29] | You’re gonna just dive right on in anyway, aren’t you? | 所以你就想直接冲过去 是吧 |
[03:31] | You’re the deputy medical examiner. | 你是这儿的二把手 |
[03:33] | You want to make the call? | 要不你来决定 |
[03:33] | Me? Approve one of your schemes? Oh, no. | 我 批准你的计划 门都没有 |
[03:36] | This conversation never even happened. | 刚才的所有对话从未发生过 |
[03:39] | Understand me? | 明白吗 |
[03:50] | Hey. O-o-one question. | 就问一个问题 |
[03:54] | Do you want to be involved in Lacey’s life or not? | 你到底想不想融入莱西的生活 |
[03:56] | One asinine question. | 这还用问吗 |
[03:58] | You know I do. | 我当然想了 |
[03:59] | Okay, that back at the school there… | 好 刚才在学校 |
[04:02] | that’s not involvement. | 那可不叫融入 |
[04:03] | That’s the same kind of work-comes-first | 就是因为你那种工作优先的态度 |
[04:04] | attitude that got us here. | 才导致咱们家四分五裂 |
[04:06] | I’m sorry. It couldn’t be helped. | 对不起 我是情不自禁嘛 |
[04:07] | But there was no reason both of us had to stay there. | 再说我们俩也没必要都得在场吧 |
[04:09] | – You can handle it. – No, no, no. | -有你在就成了 -不不不 |
[04:11] | No, see, that’s just it. | 听着 问题就在这儿 |
[04:12] | I don’t want to be the bad cop all by myself. | 我不想总是唱黑脸 |
[04:15] | I know how that ends. | 我知道结果会怎样 |
[04:16] | She turns 16, and then she, | 等她满十六岁之后 |
[04:17] | she wants to move in with her mother. | 她就想搬走跟妈妈住去了 |
[04:19] | Maybe that’s my plan. | 也许那就是我的计划呢 |
[04:21] | I did take her phone away from her. | 刚才可是我把她的手机没收了 |
[04:24] | All right. I will talk to her. I will play bad cop. | 好吧 我跟她谈 我来唱黑脸 |
[04:27] | But right now, I gotta go. | 但现在 我该走了 |
[04:37] | Don’t you think we should talk to the family first? | 你不觉得我们该先找家属谈一下吗 |
[04:40] | The Parksons are very rich and wield a lot of power. | 帕克森一家既有钱又有势 |
[04:43] | Well, that’s…that’s kind of what I’m talking about. | 我 我说的就是这个意思啊 |
[04:46] | If they’re covering something up, | 如果他们有心隐瞒 |
[04:48] | they’ll only make things harder. | 只会加重我们的调查难度 |
[04:50] | Besides, I’m not here for them. | 再说 我又不是为了他们而来 |
[04:53] | I’m here for Nikki. | 我是为妮基而来的 |
[05:01] | You do nice work. She looks beautiful. | 你做的很棒 她看起来很漂亮 |
[05:03] | You know, the service doesn’t start for another hour. | 追悼会要一个小时以后才举行呢 |
[05:08] | I’ll go get my boss. | 我去找我老板来 |
[05:13] | Young, wasn’t she? | 她是多么年轻啊 |
[05:14] | 22… her whole life ahead of her. | 才二十二岁 大好人生还没有开始 |
[05:18] | All the blood’s gone now. | 血迹现在是擦干净了 |
[05:21] | You see something? | 你有什么发现 |
[05:28] | Give me a tissue, will you? | 给我张餐巾纸 行吗 |
[05:37] | A ligature mark? | 缢死索沟吗 |
[05:40] | So much for natural causes. | 自然死亡是站不住脚了 |
[05:42] | What do you think you’re doing to my daughter? | 你在对我女儿做什么 |
[05:44] | I am terribly sorry, Mrs. Parkson. | 我很抱歉 帕克森夫人 |
[05:47] | I know that this is a difficult time for you, | 我知道你现在非常难过 |
[05:49] | and I’m afraid I’m going to make it a lot worse. | 但恐怕我不得不雪上加霜了 |
[05:54] | You can’t bury Nikki today. | 今天您不能将妮基下葬 |
[06:11] | You two can’t wait for me to find the bodies. | 你们俩等不急让我们找尸体来 |
[06:13] | You gotta go finding ’em on your own now, huh? | 非得自己去找吗 |
[06:15] | You’ll have to take that up with Megan. | 你去跟梅根理论吧 |
[06:18] | I’m guessing Megan’s got enough on her plate right now. | 我想她现在应付的人已经不少了 |
[06:21] | Have you thought at all | 你到底有没有想过 |
[06:22] | about what you’re doing to my family, Dr. Hunt? | 你给我家惹上的麻烦 亨特医生 |
[06:24] | I understand, Mrs. Parkson… | 我明白 帕克森太太 |
[06:26] | 300 mourners are due here in less than an hour. | 再过不到一小时 会有三百人前来吊唁 |
[06:28] | Do you have any idea how embarrassing this is going to be? | 你知道到时会是多么令人尴尬的局面吗 |
[06:30] | This has to be some kind of a joke. | 这真是太不像话了 |
[06:32] | I’m sitting, writing a eulogy for my sister, | 我正坐在桌前给我妹妹写悼词 |
[06:34] | and I get a call that you’re seizing her body? | 却接到电话说你要扣下她的尸体 |
[06:36] | I’m very sorry, but there is now a question about | 我很抱歉 但是你妹妹的死 |
[06:39] | – the cause of death. – I don’t care what the excuse. | -仍然存在疑点 -我不管什么理由 |
[06:41] | My sister deserves better than | 我妹妹都不该被拉到大庭广众之下 |
[06:42] | to be paraded out there for the cameras. | 曝光在那些狗仔队疯狂的镜头中 |
[06:43] | Mr. Parkson, Mrs. Parkson, | 帕克森先生 帕克森太太 |
[06:45] | I’m Dr. Murphy. | 我是莫菲医生 |
[06:46] | I’m the Chief Medical Examiner. I assure you, | 法医鉴定处主任 我向你们保证 |
[06:48] | we are doing everything possible to protect Nikki and your family. | 我们会竭尽全力保护妮基和你们的家庭 |
[06:51] | Don’t you want to know the truth about your sister? | 难道你不想知道你妹妹真正的死因吗 |
[06:53] | You really think we don’t already know the truth? | 你真觉得我们不知道吗 |
[06:57] | Nikki killed herself. | 妮基是自杀的 |
[07:00] | And you thought it would be all right | 你们认为掩盖她自杀的事实 |
[07:02] | to just cover up her suicide? | 没什么不妥吗 |
[07:03] | To protect her memory, her dignity. | 这是为了保护她的回忆 她的尊严 |
[07:06] | You’ve seen the press out there. | 你看到外面蜂拥而来的媒体了 |
[07:07] | You think they care about my sister? | 你觉得他们关心我妹妹吗 |
[07:09] | We wanted to keep this private. | 我们不想将此事公之于众 |
[07:11] | Now, thanks to you, | 现在好了 多亏你们 |
[07:12] | this is how she’ll be remembered, forever. | 她在人们心中的记忆将永远是这个样子了 |
[07:19] | This is Dr. Megan Hunt, | 我是梅根·亨特医生 |
[07:22] | performing the autopsy of Nikki Parkson. | 现在对妮基·帕克森进行解剖 |
[07:26] | There is a linear mark, | 颈部上方有一条 |
[07:28] | 2.5 centimeters in width, | 二点五厘米宽的 |
[07:31] | situated horizontally on the upper neck. | 水平线性痕迹 |
[07:34] | It extends obliquely upward and backward. | 并且向上后方倾斜 |
[07:39] | Present within the mark is a pattern of a braided cord. | 痕迹呈编织绳状 |
[07:44] | An elliptical impression is present behind the left ear, | 左耳后方有椭圆形印痕 |
[07:48] | bearing the same corded pattern. | 是同一种编织绳的印记 |
[07:52] | All indications… | 所有迹象 |
[07:55] | consistent with a suspended hanging. | 都与上吊相符 |
[07:57] | Well, you made the headlines. You wanna see? | 你上头条了 想看吗 |
[07:59] | Not particularly. | 不是很想 |
[08:03] | Lacey looked up to this girl. | 莱西很敬佩这个女孩 |
[08:04] | Well, that’s not a bad role model. | 她算是个好榜样 |
[08:06] | The Franklin school, Princeton, | 念的是富兰克林高中 普林斯顿大学 |
[08:08] | always top of her class, tons of charity work, | 成绩拔尖 热心公益 |
[08:12] | and… and uniquely enough in this day and age, | 对现在这个时代来说真是难能可贵 |
[08:16] | no sex tape, no scandals. | 没有性爱录像带 没有丑闻 |
[08:18] | Seems like she was something special. | 看起来她真的非常特别 |
[08:20] | What do you know about paroxysmal polyserositis? | 你对阵发性多浆膜炎有什么了解 |
[08:24] | Uh, symptoms include inflammation, repeated fevers, | 症状包括炎症 反复发热 |
[08:28] | uh, abdominal pain, chest pain, joint pain, skin lesions… | 腹痛 胸痛 关节痛和皮肤损伤 |
[08:33] | all treatable with colchicine, | 皆可用秋水仙碱来治疗 |
[08:35] | which, incidentally, is derived from the crocus flower. | 顺便提一句 那是从番红花中提取的 |
[08:38] | Ethan, I am impressed. | 伊桑 你真是让我刮目相看啊 |
[08:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:42] | I’m on the internet. | 刚从网上查来的 |
[08:46] | But you’re right. | 但你说的对 |
[08:49] | She really was something special. | 她真的非常特别 |
[08:52] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[08:59] | Nikki knew she was dying. | 妮基知道她将不久于人世 |
[09:01] | Her heart and kidneys were going. | 她的心脏和肾脏已经开始衰竭 |
[09:02] | That’s how it finally gets you. | 最终会因为器官衰竭而死亡 |
[09:04] | And she was taking colchicine? | 她有在服用秋水仙碱吗 |
[09:05] | Every day. It just wasn’t very effective. | 每天服用 但没有什么效果 |
[09:09] | Nikki got depressed and discouraged. | 妮基变得非常绝望和沮丧 |
[09:11] | She had seen her father | 她目睹自己的父亲 |
[09:13] | waste away from the same disease. | 因为同样的病而日渐衰弱 |
[09:17] | She always said she didn’t want to die like that. | 她总说她不想那样死去 |
[09:18] | And before you go digging him up, | 在你们去把他给挖出来之前 |
[09:21] | Uh, he died in a hospital | 我可以告诉你 他五年前 |
[09:23] | surrounded by doctors almost five years ago. | 死在医院里 并且有多位医生在场 |
[09:26] | Who actually found Nikki? | 是谁发现妮基自杀的 |
[09:29] | I did. | 是我 |
[09:32] | It was around 11:00. | 当时差不多十一点 |
[09:34] | My mother went up to check on Nikki. | 我母亲上楼去看妮基 |
[09:36] | I heard her scream, I… ran upstairs to see, | 我听到她尖叫 我上楼去看怎么回事 |
[09:40] | and… I saw Nikki hanging there. | 然后 我看到妮基吊在那里 |
[09:43] | I thought maybe I could save her. | 我以为我可以救回她的 |
[09:45] | I tr… | 我试了 |
[09:47] | Uh, she was beyond saving. | 但 已经回天乏术了 |
[09:50] | Whose idea was it to cover up the suicide? | 掩盖自杀真相是谁的主意 |
[09:52] | Mine, and I’d do it again. | 我的 再来一遍的话我还是会这么做 |
[09:55] | Nikki spent her life | 妮基终其一生 |
[09:57] | doing things to help other people. | 都在帮助他人 |
[09:58] | That’s how I wanted her to be remembered. | 我希望人们会记住她的乐善好施 |
[10:00] | Not like this. | 而不是这个 |
[10:02] | So I cut her down, I put her in her own bed, | 我把她放下来 放到她的床上 |
[10:04] | and called the doctor. | 然后我打电话给医生 |
[10:06] | I just… I can’t believe she’s gone. | 我 我无法相信她就这么走了 |
[10:09] | I spent every day of the last two years caring for Nikki. | 过去两年我每时每刻都在照顾妮基 |
[10:15] | I-I gave up everything to be at her bedside. | 我为了伴她床侧放弃了一切 |
[10:19] | I-I-I don’t know what I’ll… | 我 我 我不知道我该 |
[10:21] | what I’ll do now. | 现在我该怎么办 |
[10:23] | I really am sorry for your loss, Mrs. Parkson. | 我为您女儿的死感到难过 帕克森夫人 |
[10:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:25] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Parkson, but we need… | 抱歉 帕克森夫人 但我们需要 |
[10:31] | I didn’t know there was someone else in the house. | 我不知道房子里还住着其他人 |
[10:33] | Doesn’t surprise me. | 这倒不奇怪 |
[10:35] | I’m the one they don’t talk about here. | 我是那种家人不想谈起的成员 |
[10:37] | I’m Sara. Nikki’s sister. | 我叫萨拉 妮基的姐姐 |
[10:39] | Peter Dunlop. I’m with the M.E.’s office. | 彼得·邓洛普 法医鉴定处的 |
[10:41] | Uh, suppose I could see Nikki’s room? | 我可以看看妮基的房间吗 |
[10:44] | Sure. | 可以 |
[10:46] | So you live here as well? | 你也住这儿吗 |
[10:48] | Me? No. I escaped this house five years ago. | 我吗 不 五年前我就逃出这房子了 |
[10:51] | This is my first time back, | 这是我第一次回来 |
[10:52] | and as soon as the funeral’s over, I’ll be gone again. | 葬礼一结束 我就会走 |
[10:55] | Troubles with your mother? | 和你母亲有矛盾吗 |
[10:57] | I saw the way you looked at her in the hall. | 我看到你在大厅里看她的眼神了 |
[10:59] | I must seem like a total bitch, huh? | 我看起来肯定像个不孝女 是吧 |
[11:02] | It’s just, with Lillian, | 只是 莉莉安这个人 |
[11:03] | everything’s about Lillian. | 总是以自我为中心 |
[11:05] | You heard her, how she lost everything, | 她的话你也听见了 她怎么失去一切 |
[11:07] | what’s she gonna do now. | 现在她该怎么办 |
[11:10] | You said that you left five years ago. | 你说你是五年前离开的 |
[11:11] | That was the same time your father died. | 正是你父亲过世的时候 |
[11:14] | Once he was gone, | 父亲一走 |
[11:15] | there was no buffer between me and my mom. | 就没人缓冲我和我母亲之间的矛盾了 |
[11:18] | So you left. | 所以你离开了 |
[11:19] | I was thrown out, actually. | 实际上 我是被赶出去的 |
[11:22] | I got caught with some coke, embarrassed my mother, | 我因持有可卡因被捕 让我母亲蒙羞 |
[11:26] | which was the real crime, so she threw me out | 那可是罪大恶极 她就把我赶了出去 |
[11:29] | and cut me off entirely. | 还切断了我的经济来源 |
[11:31] | That must have been rough. | 一定不好过吧 |
[11:34] | Best thing that ever happened to me. | 对我来说是最好不过了 |
[11:43] | Nikki’s room. | 妮基的房间 |
[12:05] | That’s what she used. | 她就是用那个自杀的 |
[12:07] | She tied a piece of it on the beam in there. | 她在那边房梁上系了一根 |
[12:13] | Nikki was amazing. | 妮基很优秀 |
[12:14] | The best of the three of us, by far. | 就目前而言 她是我们三个中最棒的 |
[12:17] | The only regret I had about leaving | 我离开这个家 唯一的遗憾就是 |
[12:19] | was that I couldn’t take her with me. | 不能把带她跟我一起走 |
[12:21] | Did you keep in touch? | 你和她一直保持联系吗 |
[12:22] | I tried. We e-mailed, talked on the phone sometimes. | 尽量吧 我们通电邮 有时打电话 |
[12:26] | The last few weeks, | 她弥留的最后几周 |
[12:27] | she was sounding really depressed, despondent. | 我听出来她很抑郁 很沮丧 |
[12:30] | That’s why I came back from London. | 所以我才从伦敦回来 |
[12:32] | I was hoping I could cheer her up. | 我还希望能让她高兴起来 |
[12:35] | I thought I had. | 我以为我做到了 |
[12:46] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[12:47] | Just finishing up the neck. | 我在检查脖子 正在收尾呢 |
[12:49] | We brought you a present. | 我们给你带了份礼物回来 |
[12:51] | Is it eggplant parm from Remmy’s? | 是莱米餐厅的茄盒子吗 |
[12:52] | Not exactly. We pulled this from the trash. | 不是 这是我们从垃圾堆里翻出来的 |
[12:55] | Oh, I’ll pull the skin flap down. | 哦 我把皮瓣放下来 |
[12:57] | We can make a comparison. | 我们来做个比对 |
[13:06] | Well, it looks like a perfect match. | 看来极为吻合啊 |
[13:08] | I’ve got a lot of e-mails from Nikki to her sister. | 我查了很多妮基给她姐姐的电邮 |
[13:10] | There was no mention of suicide, | 其中没有提到自杀 |
[13:11] | but the girl was clearly depressed. | 但她确实很抑郁 |
[13:13] | Yeah, family interviews also support suicide. | 对 跟家人的谈话也印证了自杀的说法 |
[13:15] | I’m ready to sign off on state of mind | 只等你完成尸检 我就会给 |
[13:17] | – as soon as you’re ready with the body. – Just about. | -她的精神状态做鉴定签字了 -快了 |
[13:22] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[13:24] | There is bruising… | 这里有淤痕 |
[13:27] | on the strap muscles. | 在带状肌上 |
[13:28] | Bruising, from the rope? | 是绳子造成的淤痕吗 |
[13:30] | Below the rope. | 在绳子勒痕下方 |
[13:33] | No question. | 毫无疑问 |
[13:34] | Then what bruised ’em? | 那 是什么造成了淤痕 |
[13:35] | Hands around her neck. | 手掐着被害人的脖子 |
[13:37] | The hanging was only meant to make it look like a suicide. | 上吊只是为了造成自杀的假象 |
[13:41] | Nikki Parkson was murdered. | 妮基·帕克森是被谋杀的 |
[13:59] | What the hell is all this? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[14:00] | We have a warrant, Mr. Parkson. | 我们有搜查令 帕克森先生 |
[14:02] | Nikki’s bedroom is now a crime scene. | 妮基的房间现在是犯罪现场 |
[14:05] | A crime scene? | 犯罪现场 |
[14:05] | Your sister didn’t commit suicide. | 你妹妹并非自杀 |
[14:07] | – She was murdered. – This is crazy. | -她是被谋杀的 -这太扯淡了 |
[14:09] | Have you completely lost your minds? | 你们是不是疯了 |
[14:11] | Nikki was sick. She killed herself. | 妮基病了 她是自杀而亡的 |
[14:13] | No, this is insane. You’re not going in there. | 不 这太无理取闹了 你们不能进去 |
[14:16] | Well, I can arrest you if you’d like. | 如果你再阻拦我可以逮捕你 |
[14:22] | This is pointless. | 这有什么用啊 |
[14:24] | I mean, how am I supposed to gather evidence? | 我是说 要我怎么收集证据 |
[14:25] | She’s been embalmed. | 尸体已经受过防腐处理了 |
[14:27] | I don’t even have the clothes she was wearing. | 她案发时穿的衣服都没了 |
[14:29] | You know, she’s had a manicure, for Pete’s sake. | 指甲都修过了 我的神啊 |
[14:31] | When you’re done with that, | 等你那边搞定了 |
[14:32] | I need a revised death certificate. | 重新给我做一份死亡证明 |
[14:34] | Cause of death, manual strangulation. | 死亡原因 扼死 |
[14:37] | Are you sure? | 确定 |
[14:39] | I’m only asking just because you just… | 我这么问是因为你 |
[14:42] | you don’t seem 100% sure. | 你听起来也不是百分百肯定 |
[14:43] | Yes, I’m sure. I just don’t understand it. | 我肯定 我只是不明白 |
[14:47] | I’m looking at her heart and kidneys. | 看看她的心脏和肾 |
[14:48] | There’s advanced amyloidosis. | 出现了晚期的淀粉样变性 |
[14:51] | She was already dying. | 她本就活不长了 |
[14:52] | Why would somebody want to murder her? | 为什么还会有人想杀她 |
[14:55] | A mercy killing maybe? | 会不会是安乐死 |
[14:57] | Somebody couldn’t stand to watch her suffer. | 她这么受苦 有人实在看不下去了 |
[14:58] | There’s a lot more merciful ways to end somebody’s life. | 有不少死法比扼死要”安乐”得多呢 |
[15:02] | Well, I don’t claim to have all the answers. | 我也没说自己是无所不知 |
[15:04] | I just came in to tell you your daughter called. | 我只是来告诉你 你女儿刚来过电话 |
[15:06] | She’s on her way over to see you. | 她来找你 已经在路上了 |
[15:08] | Oh, she must be going crazy without her phone. | 没了手机 她估计快疯了 |
[15:11] | A little young to have gout, isn’t she? | 她这年纪得痛风是不是早了点 |
[15:14] | She had Beta thalassemia minor, | 她患有β轻型地中海贫血 |
[15:16] | so age is not a factor. | 所以跟年龄大小没什么关系 |
[15:20] | Prep that. Get it on a slide. | 准备检测 做份组织切片 |
[15:25] | Wait. You think she meant me? | 等等 你觉得她是让我去吗 |
[15:27] | You think she didn’t mean you? | 你觉得她说的不是你吗 |
[15:39] | All right, so let’s say you’re the killer. | 假设你就是凶手 |
[15:42] | Nikki’s in bed or she’s in the chair reading. | 妮基躺在床上或是坐在椅子上看书 |
[15:45] | One way or another, my hands end up around her throat, | 不管怎么着 我的手掐住她的脖子 |
[15:47] | and I strangle her, | 然后将她扼死 |
[15:48] | then I grab a piece of cord from the curtain. | 最后扯下一条窗帘上的绳索 |
[15:51] | All right, question is, though, | 可问题是 |
[15:53] | do you tie it around the beam first… | 你是先把绳子绕上房梁 |
[15:56] | or do you put it around her neck and hoist her up? | 还是先套在她脖子上 再把她吊起来 |
[15:59] | Well, if I want to make it look like a true suicide… | 我要是想让这自杀看起来更逼真 |
[16:03] | I’d have to go with the tying over the beam first. | 一定得先把绳子搭上去 |
[16:09] | And then I make a noose… | 然后打个结 |
[16:15] | and lift Nikki up into it. | 再把妮基抱上去套住 |
[16:16] | – Suicide. – Who else had access to the room | -伪造成自杀 -除了家里人和医生 |
[16:18] | apart from the family and the doctor? | 还有谁能进这间屋子 |
[16:20] | No one was here that night. | 那晚就她一个人 |
[16:21] | The help was all gone by 7:00. | 佣人七点就都走了 |
[16:23] | Yeah, that’s the “Who.” | 一个问题是”凶手是谁” |
[16:25] | The other big question is the “Why.” | 另一个大问题是”谋杀动机” |
[16:28] | That’s easy. | 这还不简单 |
[16:29] | Rich people like this? | 这么富有的家庭 |
[16:32] | It’s always about money. | 所以跟钱脱不了干系 |
[16:40] | Okay, this is new territory for both of us, | 好吧 这对咱们俩都是全新的领域 |
[16:42] | so bear with me. | 就忍受一下我的说教吧 |
[16:43] | Can’t we just tell Dad you yelled at me? | 我们就不能骗爸爸说你吼过我了吗 |
[16:46] | No. And I’m not gonna yell at you. | 不行 而且我也不会吼你的 |
[16:48] | You just need to understand that what you did was wrong. | 你只是要明白自己的行为是错的 |
[16:51] | And your father and I both agree on that. | 这一点我和你老爹达成了共识 |
[16:55] | What’s so funny? | 笑什么 |
[16:56] | I’m sorry, it’s just this whole tag-team parenting thing, | 抱歉 只是你俩这夫唱妇随的教育方式 |
[17:00] | you guys both being at my school. | 还一起成双入对的参加家长会 |
[17:02] | Why do you guys think you have to keep it a secret? | 你们干嘛还要对我保密啊 |
[17:04] | What do you mean, a secret? What? | 什么意思 保密 保什么密 |
[17:06] | You and dad… getting back together. | 你和老爸 要破镜重圆了 |
[17:14] | Where did you get that idea? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[17:15] | Please. Dad’s been out, like, almost every night, | 拜托 老爸差不多每晚都出去 |
[17:18] | and the caller I.D. at home | 家里来电显示 |
[17:19] | has logged a ton of calls from your office. | 有好多条记录都是从你办公室打来的 |
[17:22] | It doesn’t take a genius. | 明眼人都能看出来 |
[17:26] | Okay. I think we’re done here. | 好吧 谈话结束 |
[17:29] | Mom… are you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
[17:32] | I am sorry to disappoint you, Lacey, | 抱歉要让你失望了 莱西 |
[17:33] | But your father and I are not getting back together. | 我和你爸没有破镜重圆的意思 |
[17:41] | Here’s your phone. I’ll talk to you soon. | 给你手机 我回头再跟你谈 |
[17:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:46] | Go. | 去吧 |
[17:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:55] | Todd. Just had a nice talk with Lacey. | 托德 刚和莱西谈过 谈的很愉快 |
[17:58] | You need to call me… Soon. | 你得给我打电话 立马的 |
[18:03] | Bastard. | 王八蛋 |
[18:08] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[18:10] | You know, it’s ridiculous we gotta sneak around like this. | 要知道 我们完全没必要这么偷偷摸摸 |
[18:14] | We’re both adults… single. | 我们都是成年人 也都单身 |
[18:18] | Uh, I’m not the only one | 难道你忘了 |
[18:19] | who wanted to keep things quiet, you know. | 不想声张的可不止我一个人 |
[18:20] | No, I know. I wasn’t…didn’t mean it like that. | 不 我懂 我 我不是那意思 |
[18:31] | I just-I… | 我只是 我 |
[18:32] | It shouldn’t feel sleazy, | 咱们其实并不是那种下流的偷情 |
[18:34] | and it still kinda does. | 但我就是总有这种感觉 |
[18:37] | Well, maybe it’s time to get this out in the open. | 或许是时候公开我俩的关系了 |
[18:42] | It’ll have to happen sometime, | 该来的总是要来的 |
[18:43] | assuming we keep… | 要是我们打算 |
[18:45] | doing whatever this is that we’re doing. | 维持我们现有的关系的话 |
[18:48] | But, um… | 不过嘛 |
[18:50] | this was nice. | 这样也挺好 |
[18:56] | And I didn’t think it was sleazy. | 再说我也不觉得这样下流啊 |
[18:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:58] | Sexy, definitely. | 绝对是性感风流 |
[19:00] | But not sleazy. | 但并不下流 |
[19:07] | You’re not gonna believe this, | 说出来你肯定不相信 |
[19:08] | but Sam’s crime tech’s found semen on Nikki’s sheets. | 萨姆那的调查科在妮基被单上找到了精液 |
[19:11] | They’re running the D.N.A. right now. | 他们正在做DNA鉴定 |
[19:14] | Why wouldn’t I believe | 一位妙龄美女跟人共赴云雨 |
[19:15] | a beautiful young woman was having sex? | 为什么你会觉得我不会相信 |
[19:17] | Well, it’s just, I mean, | 我的意思是说 |
[19:18] | was sex even a possibility in her condition? | 以她的身体状况 能上床吗 |
[19:21] | She was weak, but not that weak. | 她是病弱 但还没到那个程度 |
[19:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:27] | I have what you wanted. | 我拿到你要的东西了 |
[19:28] | What did I want? | 我要什么了 |
[19:30] | I made up a slide of what Curtis thought | 柯蒂斯认为妮基·帕克森脚趾上 |
[19:32] | might be gout in Nikki Parkson’s toe. | 有痛风病状 所以我取了小样去检测 |
[19:35] | Turns out he was right. | 结果表明他是对的 |
[19:37] | – That doesn’t make sense. – Why not? | -没道理啊 -为什么 |
[19:39] | Ethan. | 伊桑 |
[19:41] | I know I should know, because… | 我知道我该对答如流的 这是因为 |
[19:42] | Nikki was on colchicine. | 妮基在服用秋水仙碱 |
[19:44] | And colchicine is used to treat gout. | 那是专治痛风的特效药 |
[19:45] | There is no way she could develop a gout flare like that. | 她不该出现这样的痛风发作症状 |
[19:48] | Are we sure she was on colchicine? | 你确定她在服用秋水仙碱吗 |
[19:50] | According to her medical records, 3 milligrams a day. | 据她的医疗记录 每日摄入三毫克 |
[19:54] | We do have her pill dispenser. | 她的置药盒在我们这里 |
[19:58] | Get it. | 我们去拿 |
[20:03] | You’re gonna hate me. | 你会恨我的 |
[20:05] | I already hate you, Dryer. | 已经恨啦 詹厄 |
[20:07] | You say that, | 你现在这么说 |
[20:08] | but every April when you want your taxes done, | 但只要一到四月缴税的时候 |
[20:12] | you are loving me. | 你就会爱我的 |
[20:13] | What’d you dig up on Nikki Parkson’s finances? | 关于妮基·帕克森的财产情况有何收获 |
[20:17] | Money is not your motive. | 钱不是作案动机 |
[20:19] | The only real funds that she controlled | 唯一真正由她掌控的资金 |
[20:21] | are in the charitable trust… | 都放在公益信托里了 |
[20:23] | they have to be donated… | 这些钱都是要捐出去的 |
[20:25] | to the rain forests, | 具体的说 |
[20:28] | to be specific. | 是捐给热带雨林了 |
[20:29] | So… unless you’re an endangered tree frog | 所以呢 除非你是只濒危的树蛙 |
[20:33] | or a golden tamarin…. | 或者金丝猴 |
[20:35] | Nobody profits from her death. | 没有人能从她的死亡中获利 |
[20:39] | Keep digging on it, will you? | 接着查 好吗 |
[20:47] | Man, Nikki took a lot of pills. | 妮基吃的药还真多 |
[20:50] | Which one was colchicine? | 哪个是秋水仙碱 |
[20:52] | This one is supposed to be, | 应该是这一粒 |
[20:55] | but… | 不过 |
[21:01] | You’re gonna light it? | 你要灼烧它吗 |
[21:15] | It smells like cream brulee. | 这气味像奶油布丁 |
[21:21] | Actually, he’s right. | 还真是这个味 |
[21:23] | That’s sugar. | 这些是糖 |
[21:25] | They’re placebo pills. | 这些药只是安慰药丸 |
[21:27] | No wonder the poor girl was dying. | 怪不得可怜的姑娘奄奄一息 |
[21:29] | She wasn’t getting her medicine. | 她根本没吃到她的药 |
[21:45] | Mother, what are you doing? | 妈妈 你在干什么 |
[21:47] | What are they doing here? | 她们来这里干什么 |
[21:48] | We have some questions | 我们有几个问题 |
[21:49] | for your mother, Mr. Parkson. | 要问你的母亲 帕克森先生 |
[21:50] | – Well, she doesn’t have to answer them. – I want to. | -她没有必要回答 -我想回答 |
[21:53] | The sooner this is done, | 这件事早点结束 |
[21:54] | the sooner we’ll have Nikki back. | 我们就能早点接妮基回来 |
[21:56] | We need to have her funeral. | 我们一定要为她举行葬礼 |
[21:59] | So what can I tell you, Dr. Hunt? | 你想知道什么呢 亨特医生 |
[22:02] | Are you familiar with Munchausen by proxy syndrome? | 你听说过监护人虚夸综合征吗 |
[22:05] | I’m sure I’ve heard of it. | 我想我是听说过的 |
[22:07] | I couldn’t say exactly what it is. | 但我也不清楚到底是什么病 |
[22:09] | In some cases, parents actually make their children sick | 有的时候 父母会有意让孩子患病 |
[22:11] | in order to get attention. | 以此得到他人的注意 |
[22:13] | You’re gonna say my mother | 你的意思是说是我妈妈 |
[22:13] | gave Nikki F.P.P.? | 让妮基得家族性发作性多浆膜炎的 |
[22:15] | It’s a genetic disease. She was born with it. | 那是种遗传性病 她一生下来就有了 |
[22:17] | No, that’s not what I was going to say. | 不 我要说的不是这个 |
[22:19] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[22:21] | But you did get quite a lot of attention | 但你确实因为妮基的病 |
[22:23] | from your circle because of Nikki’s illness, didn’t you? | 在你的交际圈里得到了不少关注 对吧 |
[22:26] | I’m blessed with supportive friends | 我从支持我的朋友们那得到了很多祝福 |
[22:28] | if that’s what you mean. | 如果你是指这个的话 |
[22:30] | I checked with the pharmacy, Mrs. Parkson. | 我去药店核实过了 帕克森夫人 |
[22:32] | You personally signed for Nikki’s medication. | 是你亲自给妮基拿药并签收的 |
[22:35] | So why didn’t she ever receive it? | 那为什么她没有吃到自己的药 |
[22:37] | Oh, that’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[22:38] | My mother was religious about Nikki’s medication. | 我妈妈对妮基吃药的事非常认真 |
[22:40] | I saw her dole out the pills every night. | 我看到她每天晚上都会把药分好 |
[22:42] | She gave her pills, yes, but not the colchicine. | 她是给她吃药了 但不是秋水仙碱 |
[22:45] | They were sugar pills, placebos. | 那是糖丸 不过是安慰药罢了 |
[22:49] | How could you do that to your own daughter? | 你怎么能对你自己的女儿做这种事 |
[22:50] | – You don’t understand. – Oh, I understand. | -你不明白 -我明白 |
[22:53] | As long as Nikki stayed sick, you felt important. | 只要妮基病着 你就觉得自己举足轻重 |
[22:57] | Mom, what are they talking about? | 妈妈 她们在说什么呢 |
[23:01] | I’m putting an end to this. | 我要结束这次谈话了 |
[23:02] | We’re done talking. | 我们没什么可说的了 |
[23:03] | What happened? Did Nikki find out? | 发生了什么事 妮基发现了吗 |
[23:04] | Did she threaten to | 她是不是威胁说 |
[23:05] | tell all your society friends what you did to her? | 要在你的交际圈里曝光你对她的所做作为 |
[23:08] | Did you hear me? We’re done. | 你没长耳朵吗 我们谈完了 |
[23:09] | Just imagine the embarrassment. | 你无法忍受那种难堪的感觉 |
[23:11] | Is that why you killed her? | 你就是为了这个杀了她吗 |
[23:13] | Stop it! I want you out of here. | 住嘴 我要你们出去 |
[23:16] | – Now. – All right. | -马上 -好的 |
[23:17] | We’re leaving. | 我们马上走 |
[23:26] | Thank you for the tea. | 谢谢你们的款待 |
[23:30] | Two years, | 两年了 |
[23:31] | that woman watched this girl suffer, | 那女人就这么看着这女孩饱受折磨 |
[23:34] | her own daughter. | 那可是她的亲生女儿啊 |
[23:36] | If Nikki had gotten her colchicine, | 如果妮基服用了她的秋水仙碱 |
[23:37] | the attacks could’ve been prevented. | 她就不会发病 |
[23:39] | She would’ve lived a fairly normal life. | 她就会过着相对正常的生活 |
[23:42] | Do you really think her mother killed her? | 你真的认为是她妈妈杀了她吗 |
[23:44] | Believe me. I’ve known women like Lillian. | 相信我 我很了解莉莉安那样的女人 |
[23:48] | All they care about is their image, | 她们只在乎她们的个人形象 |
[23:50] | more than anything else. | 看得比其它任何东西都重 |
[23:51] | It’s possible. | 这是有可能的 |
[23:54] | Megan. What’s going on? | 梅根 有什么事吗 |
[23:56] | I just got your message. | 我收到你的留言了 |
[24:00] | Let’s go in my office. | 到我办公室来吧 |
[24:09] | So what’s so urgent? | 有什么事这么紧急啊 |
[24:10] | What happened with Lacey? | 你跟莱西发生什么事了吗 |
[24:13] | Our daughter thinks we’re getting back together. | 我们的女儿觉得我们要复合了 |
[24:19] | Why in the world would she think that? | 她怎么会那样想啊 |
[24:21] | Maybe it has something to do with the fact | 这可能跟你和我的上司 |
[24:22] | that you’re screwing my boss. | 搞在一起有关 |
[24:26] | Oh, you’re unbelievable. | 你真让人难以置信 |
[24:28] | Unbelievable. Of all the women in this city, | 难以置信 这个城市里那么多女人 |
[24:31] | you have to pick her? | 你怎么单单就挑了她 |
[24:31] | Kate was an expert witness on one of my cases, and I… | 凯特是我的一桩案子的专家证人 而我 |
[24:34] | w-we just hit it off. | 我们就是很合得来 |
[24:35] | Oh, I’ll just bet you did. | 可不是嘛 |
[24:36] | It just happened. | 我们是情不自禁 |
[24:37] | Lacey doesn’t know about this? | 莱西还不知道这件事吧 |
[24:38] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:39] | So there haven’t been any sleepovers yet? | 所以说她还从没在你家过夜吗 |
[24:40] | Oh, jeez. Megan, come on. Don’t start. | 天呐 梅根 拜托 别说了 |
[24:41] | When are you planning on passing that little milestone? | 你们打算什么时候迈出那一步啊 |
[24:42] | – You are totally out of bounds here. – I’m out of bounds?! | -你已经有点过分了啊 -我过分 |
[24:44] | Yes, you are… | 没错 你 |
[24:45] | You have put me in an untenable position. | 你这样做让我处境十分尴尬 |
[24:46] | We’re all grown-ups here. | 我们都是成年人了 |
[24:48] | We have done nothing wrong. | 我们又没做错什么事 |
[24:49] | You don’t see me sleeping with one of your partners, do you? | 你可没见我跟你的合伙人搞在一起吧 |
[24:51] | Well, maybe you should. It’s been five years. | 也许你该这么做了 都五年了 |
[24:53] | You can’t tell me you’ve been a nun. | 难不成你一直独守空闺吗 |
[24:58] | But you know, thank you, though. | 不过 还是很感激你 |
[25:00] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:01] | You did make me realize one thing at least. | 至少你让我意识到了一件事 |
[25:05] | It’s time to tell Lacey. | 是时候告诉莱西了 |
[25:20] | We found your D.N.A. on Nikki’s bedsheets. | 我们在妮基的床单上发现了你的DNA |
[25:22] | No offense, | 恕我直言 |
[25:23] | but you’re not exactly in Nikki’s league, are you? | 但是你跟妮基在一起有点高攀啊 对吗 |
[25:26] | Auto theft, burglary, you pled out to pot possession | 偷车 盗窃 几个月前在哥斯达黎加 |
[25:28] | in Costa Rica a few months ago. | 你还供认自己非法藏毒 |
[25:31] | Makes us think | 这让我们觉得 |
[25:31] | you might have been up to no good. | 你可能没打什么好主意 |
[25:33] | Maybe tried to take advantage of Nikki’s condition | 可能想利用妮基的病情 占她便宜 |
[25:35] | or even worse, rape. | 也许更糟 你把她强奸了 |
[25:39] | Rape? | 强奸 |
[25:40] | Nikki and I were in love. | 妮基和我是相爱的 |
[25:41] | – Did Nikki know that? – I’m serious. | -妮基知道吗 -我说真的 |
[25:45] | I delivered a “Get well” basket to her a couple of months ago. | 几个月前我去给她送花篮祝她早日康复 |
[25:48] | I-I had a copy of “Catcher In the Rye” in my back pocket. | 我背包里有一本《麦田里的守望者》 |
[25:50] | Turns out, it was her favorite book. | 没想到 那是她最喜欢的书 |
[25:53] | I-I ended up staying for a while and reading to her. | 于是我在她家待了一会 给她读书 |
[25:56] | We hit it off. | 我们很合得来 |
[25:57] | Well, that’s you and Nikki sitting in the parlor. | 可那时你们俩还坐在客厅里呢 |
[25:59] | A long way from messing up her sheets. | 是怎么滚到床单上去的 |
[26:02] | I kept going back. | 我经常去找她 |
[26:04] | Nikki was cool. We liked the same stuff. | 妮基很优秀 我们有共同爱好 |
[26:07] | And-and she didn’t care if I wasn’t rich or anything. | 她也不在乎我是不是有钱 |
[26:09] | How did her family react to you being around all the time? | 她家人对你的纠缠有什么反应 |
[26:13] | They didn’t like it. | 他们不喜欢这样 |
[26:14] | Her mother tried to bar me from the house. | 她妈妈还想禁止我进她家门 |
[26:16] | But that didn’t stop you, right? | 那也没阻止得了你 |
[26:17] | I told you, me and Nikki were in love. | 我说过了 我和妮基是恋人 |
[26:22] | That’s a beautiful story, Shane. | 故事编的真好 肖恩 |
[26:23] | – But… I don’t buy it. – Believe what you want. | -但我不信 -爱信不信 |
[26:25] | What I believe is, you strangled Nikki | 我相信事实是这样的 你掐死了妮基 |
[26:27] | and tried to make it look like a suicide. | 然后试图弄出自杀的样子来 |
[26:29] | No, no. No, no way. Never happened. | 不不 不 不是的 不是那样 |
[26:31] | You were in her room, and right after that,she’s dead. | 之前你在她房间里 紧接着她就死了 |
[26:34] | She was alive when I left. I swear. | 我走的时候她还活着呢 我发誓 |
[26:37] | Y-you don’t believe me? Ask the sister-Sara. | 你们不信 去问她姐姐萨拉 |
[26:40] | She was there. She walked in on us. | 她也在场 我们亲热时她正好推门进来 |
[26:48] | It’s true. I was out for the evening. | 没错 我那晚出去了 |
[26:50] | When I got back home, I went up to Nikki’s room. | 我回家之后 上楼去了妮基的房间 |
[26:53] | What time was that? | 那是什么时候 |
[26:54] | I’m not sure. Close to 10:00? | 我不太确定 将近十点吧 |
[26:57] | Anyway, when I got to Nikki’s door, it was closed. | 反正我走到妮基房门前时 门是关上的 |
[27:00] | I didn’t think for a minute anything was going on, | 我根本没想到会有这种事 |
[27:02] | so I walked in. | 就直接走进去了 |
[27:04] | And Shane was there? | 肖恩在那儿吗 |
[27:07] | At first, I was angry. | 一开始 我挺生气的 |
[27:09] | But then I saw Nikki’s face. She looked so happy. | 但我看到妮基的表情 她是那么快乐 |
[27:13] | What’d you do after that? | 之后你做了什么 |
[27:14] | I gave Shane a minute to dress, | 我给了肖恩一点时间穿衣服 |
[27:16] | and then I walked him out of the house. | 然后就把他送出去了 |
[27:18] | Why didn’t you mention him when we talked before? | 你之前怎么不跟我们提起他呢 |
[27:20] | I threw him out. He couldn’t have done it. | 我把他赶出去了 不可能是他干的 |
[27:23] | So you said that happened around 10:00. | 那么你说那是十点左右的事 |
[27:25] | What happened after that? | 之后发生什么了 |
[27:30] | I don’t want to get my brother in trouble. | 我不想让我哥哥有什么麻烦 |
[27:31] | Sara, you need to tell us the truth | 萨拉 你得跟我们说实话 |
[27:33] | about what happened that night. | 那天晚上到底发生了什么 |
[27:38] | Billy must have seen me leading Shane out, | 比利肯定是看到我领肖恩出去了 |
[27:40] | because when I came back inside, | 因为我回屋的时候 |
[27:42] | he was upstairs. | 他在楼上 |
[27:44] | He was yelling at Nikki. He sounded really pissed. | 冲着妮基大吼 听上去挺生气的 |
[28:01] | We’re not gonna get anywhere near Billy now. | 我们现在根本无法靠近比利 |
[28:03] | He’s totally lawyered up. | 他由律师全权代理 |
[28:05] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[28:06] | “The Parksons have made every effort to cooperate | 帕克森家族已经尽力合作 |
[28:09] | but they no longer see a benefit to continuing a dialogue.” | 但是他们认为再谈下去毫无禆益” |
[28:12] | They’re hiding. | 他们躲避问题 |
[28:13] | The question is, which one did it, Billy or Lillian? | 问题是 真凶是谁 比利还是莉莉安 |
[28:16] | I mean, she had the motive, trying to protect her image. | 我是说 她有动机 维护她的形象 |
[28:18] | Yeah, but Billy had a motive also. | 没错 但比利也有动机 |
[28:21] | Last week, he inquired about amending Nikki’s trust. | 上周 他咨询过修改妮基的信托的事 |
[28:25] | He wanted to change her choice of charity. | 他想改变她对慈善组织的选择 |
[28:27] | Where did Nikki want her money to go to? | 妮基希望她的钱捐去哪儿 |
[28:29] | An environmental fund. | 一个环保基金 |
[28:31] | Rain forests? | 热带雨林基金吗 |
[28:33] | Something Lacey said. | 莱西说的 |
[28:35] | The point is, maybe Billy couldn’t stand | 我的意思是 可能比利无法忍受 |
[28:37] | to see all that money going to frogs and trees. | 眼睁睁的看着所有的钱全给了青蛙和森林 |
[28:39] | Might have led to a fight. | 所以可能因此引发了争执 |
[28:40] | Which means that this could be about money after all. | 说到底还是有可能是钱闹的 |
[28:42] | Either way, I need you two | 不管怎样 我需要你们两位 |
[28:44] | to help me link one of them to this crime. | 帮我把他俩其中之一确定与本案有关 |
[28:46] | So much happened to Nikki’s body before we got it. | 在我们接手前妮基的尸体已被许多人动过 |
[28:48] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[28:49] | Would you mind stepping into my office for a minute, please? | 你能来我办公室一下吗 |
[28:50] | Can it wait? | 等会儿行吗 |
[28:52] | I just think that we should talk. | 我只是觉得我们应该谈谈 |
[28:55] | Funny. You weren’t in any hurry to talk before. | 真好笑 之前怎么没见你这么急着谈呢 |
[29:21] | Funny thing, you always go straight to the bodies. | 很有趣 你老是一头直奔尸体 |
[29:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:27] | Whenever something is bothering you, | 每当有事让你心烦 |
[29:28] | this is where you’re drawn for solace, to the dead. | 你就来这儿寻求安慰 来找死者 |
[29:31] | Maybe because they don’t make annoying observations. | 可能是因为他们从不在我耳边指手画脚 |
[29:36] | Okay. So you care to share what’s wrong? | 好吧 你能跟我说说出什么事了吗 |
[29:42] | Kate is sleeping with my ex-husband. | 凯特和我前夫上床了 |
[29:46] | And this bothers you? | 这让你很心烦吗 |
[29:49] | You need to ask? | 你还用问吗 |
[29:50] | You and Todd have been divorced for, | 你和托德离婚 |
[29:51] | like, five years. | 都有 五年了吧 |
[29:52] | You-you’d have to figure he’d be seeing somebody. | 你也该明白他会去跟别人约会 |
[29:54] | Yeah, but Kate? | 没错 但是为什么是凯特 |
[29:56] | What do you got against Kate? | 你对凯特有什么意见吗 |
[29:57] | She’s screwing my ex-husband. | 她在和我前夫上床 |
[30:01] | Unless you still have feelings for him, | 除非你还对他有旧情未了 |
[30:03] | I don’t see the problem. | 不然我可没看出有什么问题 |
[30:07] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[30:08] | You see? You’re doing it again, the-the dead thing. | 看见没 你又来了 去找死人了 |
[30:21] | You see something? | 又有发现 |
[30:22] | Her manicure. It doesn’t match her pedicure. | 她的手指甲 和她的脚趾甲修的不匹配 |
[30:26] | The color’s completely different. | 颜色完全不一样 |
[30:28] | Okay. So? | 好吧 那又怎样呢 |
[30:30] | So the mortuary didn’t touch her toes. | 殡仪馆应该没动过她的脚趾 |
[30:34] | That makeup artist was only worried about | 那个化妆师只在乎人们前来吊唁时 |
[30:36] | making her look pretty from the waist up for the viewing. | 她腰部以上看起来漂亮 |
[30:39] | – Ethan. – Yeah. | -伊桑 -什么事 |
[30:41] | Did you scrape Nikki’s toenails for evidence? | 你有没有刮妮基的脚趾甲取过证 |
[30:42] | I t-I told you. It was pointless… you know. | 我告诉过你 没用 |
[30:45] | No, they were all clean, | 真的 为了葬礼指甲已经被清洁 |
[30:46] | cut, and painted for the funeral. | 修剪好并且涂上指甲油了 |
[30:48] | Not her toenails. | 她的脚趾甲没有修过 |
[30:56] | Look, I hate to be a downer, | 听着 我不想给你泼冷水 |
[30:58] | but Billy Parkson’s D.N.A | 但是比利·帕克森的DNA |
[31:00] | is not necessarily in the system, | 可能没在系统中备过案 |
[31:01] | and there is no way in hell that he’s gonna | 而且他完全不可能 |
[31:02] | give us a sample voluntarily. | 自愿给我们样本 |
[31:04] | We don’t need Billy’s D.N.A. | 我们不需要比利的DNA |
[31:05] | We have Nikki’s. | 我们有妮基的 |
[31:06] | We can do a sibling comparison to get a match. | 我们可以做个兄妹对比来获得匹配 |
[31:13] | Right away. | 马上行动 |
[31:25] | Well, this is nice. I’ve never been here. | 这里很不错 我从没来过这儿 |
[31:27] | – Thought you’d like it. – Thank you. | -就知道你会喜欢 -谢谢 |
[31:29] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[31:34] | I’m sorry this has all… | 我很抱歉这一切都 |
[31:37] | – blown up… – No. | -太快了 -没有 |
[31:38] | – the way it has. – There’s nothing to apologize for. | -发生的方式 -没什么好道歉的 |
[31:41] | I know. | 我明白 |
[31:41] | I just don’t want it to cause you any grief at work. | 我只是不希望它让你工作不快 |
[31:44] | You know what? We’re all adults. | 你知道吗 我们都是成年人 |
[31:46] | It’ll be fine. We’ll just soldier through. | 没事的 我们会挺过去 |
[31:50] | Just know, I may need to call you for support. | 你要知道 我可能会打电话寻求支持 |
[31:57] | Have you talked to her yet? | 你和她谈过了吗 |
[31:59] | I approached it. | 我试过了 |
[32:01] | But I didn’t want to push. | 但我不想逼得太紧 |
[32:02] | That’s probably smart. | 那样很明智 |
[32:04] | Megan can be, | 梅根有时会 |
[32:06] | a little difficult sometimes, to put it nicely. | 说客气点 有点不好说话 |
[32:08] | Okay, but let’s not do that. | 好了 我们不要那么做 |
[32:10] | Okay. I don’t want to talk about her | 好了 我不想把她说的 |
[32:12] | like she’s the enemy in this. | 像仇人一样 |
[32:15] | Look, this is still so new, you and me. | 你和我 我们才刚刚开始 |
[32:17] | So how about we just… | 所以不如我们就 |
[32:20] | accept that it’s gonna be a little clumsy… | 接受我们的感情之路会有一点坎坷 |
[32:22] | at first, | 至少刚开始会 |
[32:23] | and, um… the rest, we’ll figure out as we go? | 然后 船到桥头自然直 |
[32:29] | Right. | 好 |
[32:30] | At least we don’t have to hide it anymore. | 至少我们无须再偷偷摸摸了 |
[32:31] | – Yeah. – Right? | -没错 -对吧 |
[32:45] | All right. I think… | 好了 我想 |
[32:47] | We just need to get this whole thing out in the air. | 我们需要彼此开诚布公 |
[32:49] | What thing? | 什么事 |
[32:50] | Todd and me dating. | 托德和我在约会 |
[32:53] | You see how easy that was? | 看你现在一脸洒脱的样子 |
[32:56] | Why didn’t you have the decency | 你五周前为什么不能 |
[32:56] | to come tell me that five weeks ago? | 这样堂堂正正地告诉我呢 |
[32:58] | Megan, the only reason I didn’t say anything | 梅根 我之前没说提到这段交往的 |
[33:00] | about the relationship before is because | 的唯一原因是 |
[33:01] | I don’t even know yet if it is a relationship. | 我甚至还不知道我们算不算是在交往 |
[33:04] | The bottom line is, | 总而言之 |
[33:05] | I don’t want anything to affect our work here. | 我不希望任何事情影响工作 |
[33:08] | Maybe you should’ve thought of that before you | 也许在你和我丈夫猴急的共赴云雨时 |
[33:09] | jumped into bed with my husband. | 就该想到这一点的 |
[33:10] | Your ex-husband, and we didn’t jump into anything. | 他是你前夫 而且我们也没什么好急的 |
[33:13] | You know, I don’t care anymore. | 算了 我根本不在乎 |
[33:14] | Let’s just move on. | 咱别再提这茬了行吗 |
[33:15] | – Yeah, I would love to move on, – You know what | -我也很想不提 -你要知道 |
[33:16] | – but obviously… – I found? I… | -但是很明显 -发现了什么吗 我 |
[33:21] | I just walked into the middle of something, didn’t I? | 我打断你俩了 是不 |
[33:24] | Um, the DNA results came back | 妮基脚趾甲里的组织的 |
[33:27] | from the tissue under, uh, Nikki’s toenail. | DNA结果出来了 |
[33:31] | The sibling comparison is positive. | 兄弟姐妹对比有匹配项 |
[33:33] | So it is Billy’s? | 这么说是比利的吗 |
[33:34] | No. It’s a female sibling. | 不 是亲姐妹的 |
[33:37] | The DNA is Sara’s? | DNA与萨拉相吻合 |
[33:50] | Just got your message. | 刚收到你的消息 |
[33:52] | – So Sara Parkson, huh? – Yeah. | -是萨拉·帕克森吗 -没错 |
[33:54] | Her tissue was deeply embedded under Nikki’s nail. | 她的组织深嵌在妮基的指甲里 |
[33:56] | It wasn’t from any kind of casual contact. It was violent. | 绝对不是偶然 是挣扎中留下的 |
[33:59] | Okay. This is weird. | 好吧 这个很奇怪 |
[34:00] | Uh, bizarre, actually. | 事实上是很诡异 |
[34:02] | I-I just-I just got the full DNA report. | 我刚拿到完整的DNA报告 |
[34:05] | Um, the lab found a second DNA | 实验室发现萨拉的DNA中 |
[34:07] | mixed in with Sara’s, and it’s not human. | 混有另一种DNA 而且不是人类的 |
[34:11] | Then what is it? | 那究竟是什么 |
[34:11] | Some sort of organism? Uh, trypano… | 某种微生物吧 锥体 |
[34:15] | Uh, trypanoso… | 锥体虫 |
[34:16] | Trypanosoma cruzi? | 克氏锥虫吗 |
[34:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:20] | It’s a parasite. | 这是一种寄生虫 |
[34:22] | Your girl was bit by a kissing bug. | 那姑娘被吸血虫咬了 |
[34:23] | So Sara has Chagas disease. | 萨拉患了南美锥虫病 |
[34:25] | The parasite’s in her blood. | 她的血液里有寄生虫 |
[34:27] | Bingo. It’s pretty common in certain parts of the world. | 没错 在地球的某些地区是一种常见病 |
[34:30] | The transmission vector is an insect. | 传播媒介是种昆虫 |
[34:32] | Probably Rhodnius prolixus or Rhodnius pallescens. | 可能是长红锥蝽或者是灰白锥蝽 |
[34:35] | Is Chagas disease something | 南美锥虫病 |
[34:36] | – that she could’ve picked up in London? – Not hardly. | -有可能在伦敦得上吗 -不可能 |
[34:38] | If the bug was R.prolixus, | 如果是长红锥蝽 |
[34:40] | we’re talking about Guatemala or Honduras probably. | 可能出现在危地马拉或者洪都拉斯 |
[34:42] | If it was R.pallescens, | 如果是灰白锥蝽 |
[34:44] | then she spent some time in Costa Rica. | 她可能在哥斯达黎加呆过一段时间 |
[34:46] | Our delivery boy Shane was just in Costa Rica. | 那个快递员肖恩不是刚去过哥斯达黎加吗 |
[34:49] | Got back three months ago. | 三个月前刚回来 |
[34:50] | – A coincidence? – They’re in this together. | -巧合吗 -他们是同谋 |
[34:52] | They gotta be. | 肯定是这样 |
[34:53] | But still, why kill Nikki? We don’t have a motive. | 但为什么要杀妮基 动机还是无从得知 |
[34:56] | Maybe we do. | 动机也许已经找到 |
[34:57] | Nikki’s charity was rain forests, right? | 妮基的慈善捐助是给热带雨林的 对吧 |
[35:01] | What do you want to bet it was started in Costa Rica? | 我打赌是先捐给哥斯达黎加了 |
[35:05] | We made the connection, Shane… | 我们找到联系了 肖恩 |
[35:08] | You and Sara, | 你和萨拉 |
[35:10] | Costa Rica. | 哥斯达黎加 |
[35:11] | See, right now, | 你瞧 此时此刻 |
[35:14] | Sara’s family is getting her a big, fancy lawyer. | 萨拉家里正给她找大牌律师 |
[35:19] | The lawyer’s gonna call his friend the judge, | 而律师会联系他的法官朋友 |
[35:22] | and the two of them are gonna offer Sara a real sweet deal | 他们会向萨拉提出相当有利的协议 |
[35:26] | to lay this whole thing on you. | 然后把整件事栽到你头上 |
[35:29] | You’re done. | 你完蛋了 |
[35:30] | And you’re just gonna sit there and take it. | 你就坐在这等死吧 |
[35:33] | No. | 没门 |
[35:35] | No way I’m taking the blame. | 我才不要担这个责任 |
[35:37] | It was her damn plan. | 是她出的该死的计划 |
[35:39] | All right. So walk me through it. | 好的 那给我讲讲吧 |
[35:42] | I met Sara on a beach in | 我与萨拉是四个月前在 |
[35:43] | Costa Rica four months ago. | 哥斯达黎加的一个海滩上认识的 |
[35:47] | She told me about her rich little sister | 她跟我提到她家里那个 |
[35:49] | back home who was dying. | 垂死的富婆小妹 |
[35:50] | Sara had a plan to use the sister | 萨拉计划利用她妹妹 |
[35:53] | to get a share of the family’s money. | 来分得一些家族财富 |
[35:54] | She was pretty bitter about scraping by | 她恨自己家里明明富得流油 |
[35:56] | when her family had so much cash. | 却让自己在外面穷困潦倒 |
[35:59] | And your job in this was what? | 你在这里面主要负责干什么呢 |
[36:03] | Just to… cozy up to Nikki. | 就是负责引诱妮基动情 |
[36:05] | And convince her to will her money over to | 说服她向萨拉伪造的 |
[36:09] | the fake Rain Forest Foundation that Sara set up. | 热带雨林慈善机构捐钱 |
[36:12] | Sara told me everything I needed to know about Nikki… | 萨拉给我详细介绍了妮基的资料 |
[36:15] | her favorite books and foods, | 她最喜欢的书和食物 |
[36:17] | the kind of music she liked, all that stuff… | 喜欢的音乐类型 诸如此类 |
[36:20] | so getting in tight with her was easy. | 这样很容易就可以和她亲密起来 |
[36:22] | And the environment was already her thing, so… | 再加上她本来就很关心环境 所以 |
[36:26] | piece of cake. | 轻而易举 |
[36:30] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[36:32] | All you had to do was sit back and wait for Nikki to die. | 你们只需要静等妮基死去 |
[36:35] | The money would’ve gone straight to Sara. | 钱自然会直接到萨拉手里 |
[36:37] | What happened? | 中间发生了什么事吗 |
[36:41] | Nikki changed her mind. | 妮基变卦了 |
[36:43] | She wanted to switch charities. | 她想换别的慈善机构 |
[36:45] | That’s why Billy was looking to reassign the beneficiary. | 所以比利在重新指定善款受益人 |
[36:59] | I know why you killed her. | 我知道你为什么杀她 |
[37:00] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[37:02] | You knew Nikki better than anyone. | 你比任何人都了解妮基 |
[37:05] | You knew just how to manipulate her. | 你知道如何操纵她 |
[37:09] | But she surprised you, didn’t she? | 但是她令你吃惊了 不是吗 |
[37:12] | She changed her mind, | 她改了主意 |
[37:14] | picked a new charity over yours. | 选了一个新的慈善项目而没选你的 |
[37:17] | That’s why you came rushing home. | 这才是为什么你急忙赶回家 |
[37:19] | Not to comfort her. | 不是为了安慰她 |
[37:20] | To talk her out of it. | 而是为了劝阻她 |
[37:22] | You’ve always cared about the rain forest. | 你一直都很关心热带雨林 |
[37:22] | She wouldn’t listen, would she? | 可是她不听 对不对 |
[37:24] | This is just more important to me now. | 只是现在这对我来说更为重要 |
[37:26] | I don’t know why that’s so hard to understand. | 我不明白这为什么那么难以理解 |
[37:28] | So one night when you knew that Shane would be there, | 所以那天晚上 你知道肖恩会在那儿 |
[37:35] | you walked in on them. | 你推门而入 |
[37:38] | – Sara, what are you doing in here? – Shut up. | -萨拉 你来这儿干什么 -闭嘴 |
[37:40] | Maybe you gave her a second chance. | 或许你给了她改主意的机会 |
[37:42] | Or maybe you just wanted to kill your sister. | 又或许你就一心想杀死你妹妹 |
[37:45] | But even sick and dying, | 但是即使病入膏肓 |
[37:48] | Nikki struggled to stay alive. | 妮基依然挣扎求生 |
[37:51] | She fought back. She kicked you. | 她极力挣扎 踢到了你 |
[37:58] | We have your D.N.A. from under her toenail. | 在她的脚趾甲里我们发现了你的DNA |
[38:03] | You took a cord from her window… | 你从她的窗边找了个根绳子 |
[38:09] | threw it over the rafter… | 绕过房椽 |
[38:13] | and then made it look like she hanged herself. | 制造成她上吊自杀的假象 |
[38:16] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[38:19] | What’s it like to watch your sister die? | 看着你的亲妹妹死去是什么感觉 |
[38:24] | It took you longer than you expected, didn’t it? | 比你预计的时间要长 对不对 |
[38:28] | Did her body convulse? Did she struggle? | 她的身体有没有抽搐 有没有挣扎 |
[38:29] | It was… just supposed to be a con. | 本来只是个骗局罢了 |
[38:33] | But she had to ruin it. | 但她非要搞破坏 |
[38:35] | She was gonna give her money to her disease, to research. | 她要把钱捐给对她疾病的研究项目 |
[38:38] | She wanted to help people | 她想帮助别人 |
[38:39] | so they wouldn’t have to suffer like she did. | 让他们不必再像她一样承受痛苦 |
[38:41] | People she didn’t even know. | 可那些人她根本都不认识 |
[38:43] | I’m her sister. | 我是她的亲姐姐 |
[38:47] | Do you have any idea how much money my family has? | 你知道我们家有多少钱吗 |
[38:50] | And they cut me off | 可是他们却一分钱都不给我 |
[38:51] | like I never even existed. | 就好像我不存在一样 |
[38:55] | Besides… | 再说了 |
[38:56] | she was dying anyway. | 她本来就快死了 |
[39:08] | Deja vu. We’re back to where we started from. | 这场面似曾相识 我们又回到起点了 |
[39:10] | No. Nikki got justice. | 不 妮基沉冤昭雪 |
[39:14] | She can rest in peace now. | 她现在可以安息了 |
[39:27] | You must think I’m a monster. | 你一定觉得我是个魔鬼 |
[39:30] | You’re right. I do. | 答对了 我确实这么觉得 |
[39:33] | You have to know… | 你要知道 |
[39:35] | I loved Nikki very much. | 我非常非常爱妮基 |
[39:37] | I’d do anything I could to have her back. | 我愿意不惜一切只求能挽回她的生命 |
[39:39] | Honestly, Mrs. Parkson, | 说实话 帕克森太太 |
[39:41] | I’m not interested. | 我一点也不感兴趣 |
[39:43] | We’re here for Nikki, not for you. | 我们是来看妮基的 不是来看你 |
[39:45] | They, however, are here for you. | 不过 他们倒是为你而来的 |
[39:50] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[39:52] | You’re under arrest, Mrs. Parkson, | 帕克森太太 你被捕了 |
[39:54] | for interfering with your daughter’s medical care. | 罪名是涉嫌破坏你女儿的医治 |
[39:57] | Y-you’re doing this here? | 你 你们要在这里抓我 |
[39:59] | Now? | 现在 |
[40:02] | You have no proof. | 你们没有证据 |
[40:03] | Yes, they do, mom. | 不 他们有 妈妈 |
[40:05] | I found Niikki’s medicine… | 我发现了妮基的药 |
[40:08] | all the pills you never gave her. | 所有你没给她的药片 |
[40:10] | You did this to me? | 你居然告发我 |
[40:13] | What about our family? | 我们可是一家人啊 |
[40:14] | When have we ever been a family? | 我们什么时候是一家人了 |
[40:17] | This way. | 这边走 |
[40:32] | So you know, | 我想让你知道 |
[40:34] | Nikki’s money is gonna go to help fight her disease, | 妮基的钱都会被用来对抗她所患的疾病 |
[40:37] | just as she wanted. | 以完成她的遗愿 |
[40:40] | That’s what she’ll be remembered for. | 从今以后人们将以此将她铭记在心 |
[40:43] | Thank you, Dr. Hunt. | 谢谢你 亨特医生 |
[41:16] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[41:18] | I noticed that your other cover was pretty beat up. | 我注意到你那个手机壳都磨坏了 |
[41:23] | Aren’t you supposed to be punishing me or something? | 你难道不应该惩罚我什么的吗 |
[41:26] | I mean, we’re at my favorite restaurant, | 我是说 我们在我最喜欢的餐厅里 |
[41:27] | and you got me a gift. | 然后你还送我礼物 |
[41:29] | It’s a thank-you. If it wasn’t for you, | 这是表示感谢 如果不是你 |
[41:32] | We would never have found out the truth about Nikki Parkson. | 我们永远找不出妮基·帕克森的真正死因 |
[41:35] | I guess that’s kinda true, huh? | 那倒是不假 |
[41:40] | I know that your father talked to you about Dr. Murphy. | 我知道你爸和你说了莫菲医生的事 |
[41:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:49] | We’re not getting back together. | 我们不会复合了 |
[41:51] | I don’t know if you’d gotten your hopes up about that. | 我不确定你对这件事是否有所期冀 |
[41:55] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[41:58] | How are you, though? | 不过 你怎么样 |
[42:00] | I mean, dad’s dating your boss. | 爸爸可是在和你的上司约会 |
[42:03] | I’d be going crazy right now. | 要是我现在早疯了 |
[42:07] | Thank you. | 多谢你了 |
[42:08] | You are the first person to acknowledge how hard this is. | 你是第一个人意识到这件事有多让我崩溃 |
[42:15] | I promise I’ll hate her. | 我保证我会讨厌她的 |
[42:16] | No, no. That won’t help anyone. | 不 不 那对谁都没好处 |
[42:19] | Just promise that you’ll respect her and… | 只要保证你会尊敬她 |
[42:24] | give her the benefit of the doubt once in a while. | 也别一下子就认定她是坏人 |
[42:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[42:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:38] | Let’s have another dessert. | 我们再要个甜品吧 |
[42:40] | I thought the rule was just one. | 我还以为按规定只能要一个呢 |
[42:41] | Who care about the rules. | 鬼才在乎什么规定呢 |