Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] Nice street. 街区不错啊
[00:32] I thought you hated your life in Chestnut Hill. 我以为你恨在切斯努特山度过的时光呢
[00:35] “Hated” is a little strong. I loathed it. 谈不上恨 厌倦了而已
[00:39] Fancy cars, nice houses, 开好车 住大房
[00:41] citywide recognition as a top neurosurgeon, 作全市公认的顶级神经外科医生
[00:43] what’s it like? 什么感觉
[00:44] The recognition was nice. 得到认可的感觉不错
[00:46] I wouldn’t want to relive the rest. 其它的我就不想再重温了
[00:47] Oh, and yet you jumped at the chance to take this case. 那之前你怎么欣然接下这个案子呢
[00:49] I still have a few friends here. 我仍有朋友住在这一带呀
[00:52] I hope this isn’t one of ’em. 我希望这人不是你的朋友
[00:56] You flying solo today, Bud? 今天就你自己吗 布达
[00:58] Excuse me. 失陪
[00:59] Uh, Sam’s in D.C. Her father’s sick. 萨姆去华盛顿了 她父亲病了
[01:01] Oh, I’m sorry to hear it. 听到这个消息我很难过
[01:06] That’s Daphne Zimmer, 这是达芙妮·齐默
[01:08] Editor of “Society Fair” magazine. 《天下太平》杂志的主编
[01:10] – You know her? – My mother does. Did. -你认识吗 -我妈认识 生前的她
[01:14] Really? How well? 真的吗 熟吗
[01:16] Well enough. 挺熟的
[01:19] Listen, if this is gonna be too difficult for you… 如果此案的死者令你很难过的话
[01:21] Death is always difficult, detective. 死亡都会令人难过 警探
[01:27] Is that Daphne’s? 那是达芙妮的头发吗
[01:28] Color looks different than hers. Better bag it. 颜色好像和她的不同 最好包起来
[01:31] Okay. 好的
[01:41] What have we got? 有什么发现
[01:43] The maid found the body a half-hour ago. 女佣是半小时前发现尸体的
[01:45] The alarm was off, no sign of forced entry. 警报器没响 没有强行闯入的痕迹
[01:47] The gate was left open. 大门是开着的
[01:49] There was obviously a struggle. 有明显的打斗痕迹
[01:51] Table overturned, 桌子打翻了
[01:53] a sandal off her foot. 脚上的一只凉鞋脱落了
[01:56] My guess is… 我推测
[01:58] Daphne was reading here, 达芙妮坐在这里看书
[02:00] someone came in to rob the place, 有人闯入抢东西
[02:02] came on Daphne by surprise, they fought, 突然袭击了达芙妮 他们打斗了一番
[02:04] and our bad guy vanished into this morning’s traffic. 凶手今早趁机混入车流 逃得无影无踪
[02:07] What makes you think it was this morning? 你怎么知道是今天的事呢
[02:08] Her body’s still limp, hasn’t gone into rigor mortis, yet. 尸体还是软的 还没有僵硬
[02:12] I bent the pinkie, that’s all. 我就弯了一下她的小手指
[02:19] Discoloration in the lower right quadrant. 腹部右下方有尸变的痕迹
[02:23] You know what that is? 知道那意味着什么吗
[02:24] – Bruising from the attack. – It’s decay. -在袭击中的瘀伤 -是腐烂
[02:26] But the body’s limp. It hasn’t gone into rigor. 但尸体柔软 没有僵硬呀
[02:28] She’s already past rigor. 早已经过了僵硬阶段了
[02:30] The skin is macerated. 皮肤已被浸软
[02:33] She didn’t die this morning. 她不是今早死的
[02:34] She died at least two days ago. 她至少是死于两天之前
[02:38] Thanks for playing. 重在参与嘛
[02:40] All right, everybody. 大家听好了
[02:43] Increase the timeline to 48 hours. 把案发时间扩至距今48个小时之前
[02:47] Daphne Zimmer, born in rural Ohio, 达芙妮·齐默出生在俄亥俄州乡下
[02:50] educated at Wellesley and Harvard Business School. 曾就读于韦尔兹利学院和哈佛商学院
[02:53] Ran a fashion house in New York, 在纽约经营过一家时装店
[02:55] and then came here 十一年前来到这儿
[02:56] to take over “Society Fair” magazine 11 years ago. 接手掌管《天下太平》杂志
[02:59] She became quite a power player. 她算是脱胎换骨晋身名流翘楚之列了
[03:01] Why is it whenever a man calls a woman a “power player,” 为什么当男人称某个女人为个中翘楚时
[03:03] – it sounds pejorative? – Uh, your imagination. -总带点轻蔑 -你疑心太重了
[03:07] So now you’re patronizing me? 你现在又瞧不起我了
[03:09] Okay, I’m not playing in this minefield. 好了 老虎的尾巴摸不得
[03:10] You’re already in it, pal. 太晚了
[03:13] Maceration is consistent with her position in the water, 泡软的皮肤与她浸在水中的部位一致
[03:16] so she wasn’t moved. 所以尸体没被移动过
[03:18] And she was out in the open air for at least two days 而且尸体曝露在外至少两天了
[03:22] near a garden. 就在花园边上
[03:27] So… 按理说
[03:28] when there’s a garden, there’s entomology, 有花园 就一定会有昆虫
[03:31] and when the’s entomology, there’s… 有昆虫 就少不了
[03:33] Curtis, just in time. I have a present for you. 柯蒂斯 来的真及时 有个礼物给你
[03:36] And don’t worry. He’s got friends. 别担心 他是你的朋友
[03:43] Second-stage calliphoridae. 发育到第二生长期的丽蝇
[03:46] Blowfly maggots to you. 就是你平时见的绿头苍蝇的蛆虫
[03:50] By my estimate, she’s been dead for at least two days. 我估计她至少死了两天了
[03:53] How fast can you confirm that? 你用多长时间能证明我的推测
[03:54] Well, there are six stages from eggs to adult. 从卵发育为成虫有六个阶段
[03:57] I’d need to grow these little guys out, 我需要培养这些幼虫
[03:58] then calculate backwards. 然后根据成虫时间向前推算
[04:00] 20 days, maybe 25. 要二十天或二十五天吧
[04:01] How about tomorrow? 明天可以吗
[04:02] I’ll do my best. 我尽力吧
[04:06] Oh, a present for Ethan. 还有个给伊桑的礼物
[04:08] This is the only, uh, trace evidence we found. 这是我们发现的唯一线索
[04:10] Tell him I want a full analysis. 告诉他我要一个全面的分析
[04:11] Full analysis. Got it. 全面分析 明白
[04:13] Come on, little guys. Let’s eat. 来吧小家伙 快快长吧
[04:15] What else does that thing tell you? 你手上的高科技还有别的信息可提供吗
[04:17] Uh, Daphne Zimmer, never married, no kids. 达芙妮·齐默没结过婚 没孩子
[04:20] Apparently, that magazine was her life. 显然杂志社就是她生活的一切
[04:22] Guess where we’re going. 那我们就去杂志社
[04:24] You’re not gonna open her up? 你不解剖了吗
[04:26] We have to wait for the body to dry out 我们得等到尸体干透了
[04:27] before we make an incision. 才能着手解剖
[04:28] In the meantime, let’s go find a match for that hair sample. 在此期间 让我们去找出头发的主人吧
[04:50] There she is, Daphne Zimmer. 这就是死者 达芙妮·齐默
[04:52] Modest. 还真不谦虚
[04:54] Confident. 这叫自信
[04:55] I don’t see one hanging over your office. 那你怎么不在自己办公室里挂一张
[04:57] Yet. 不到时候呢
[05:06] The show must go on, apparently. 显然 杂志社还是得运转
[05:08] Always busy between fashion week 该杂志常年穿梭于时装周
[05:09] and charity ball season. 和慈善舞会季之间 忙得不可开交
[05:11] I’ll take your word for it. 这话我倒是很相信
[05:12] Coming through. 借过
[05:13] – Sorry. – It’s okay. -对不起 -没关系
[05:15] Can I help you? 有什么能效劳的吗
[05:16] We need to see who’s in charge here. 我们想见这里的主管
[05:17] I don’t know if I can get her right now. 我不知道现在能否联系到她
[05:19] – She’s in a meeting. – Who’s in a meeting? -她正在开会 -谁在开会
[05:20] Daphne. 达芙妮
[05:21] Are we talking about the same person? 我们是说的同一个人吗
[05:23] Hang on a sec. Daphne Zimmer, the head of the magazine. 请稍等 达芙妮·齐默 杂志主编
[05:26] Her meetings are epic. She might be a while. 她的会总是很冗长 估计还得开一会儿
[05:29] She might be a lot longer than you think. 她这会开得也许比你想象的时间还要长
[05:58] I see a lot of anxious people, 我所看到的是一群焦虑的员工
[06:01] not a lot of grief. 远大于悲痛
[06:02] Well, they just found out their boss died. 他们刚刚得知自己的老板死了
[06:05] They’re probably in shock. 也许还处于震惊之中
[06:06] Either that or work has taken its toll. 要不就是高强度的工作已将他们击垮
[06:09] Look at these people. 看看这些人
[06:11] He’s got rhinophyma, Tip O’Neill nose. 他有肥大性酒糟鼻 跟奥尼尔一样
[06:14] Heavy drinker. 酗酒者
[06:16] She bites her nails, wears acrylics to cover up the damage. 她喜欢咬指甲 做了水晶甲来掩盖咬痕
[06:19] Chews jewelry, keeps the nails out of the mouth. 咬项链是为了让自己不再咬指甲
[06:22] And he has got trichotillomania. 他有拔毛癖
[06:25] Trichto… What? 拔 什么
[06:27] Compulsive hair puller. 不由自主的拔头发
[06:29] And he’s just fidgety. 而他则烦躁不安
[06:32] You are looking at some serious signs of stress. 这些都是极度紧张的表现
[06:36] In other words, somebody wanted the boss dead, 换句话说 有人想置老板于死地
[06:39] and I am looking at a room full of suspects. 这一屋子都是嫌疑犯
[06:48] Excuse me. Who’s Daphne’s assistant? 打扰一下 谁是达芙妮的助理
[06:54] Let’s start with him. 就从他开始吧
[07:00] Hey. Kate Murphy returning your call. 凯特·莫菲回电
[07:02] Sorry we keep playing phone tag. 抱歉我们总是错过彼此的电话
[07:04] Um, I’m at the office now, 我现在在办公室
[07:06] but you could always call me on my cell. 但你也可以打我手机
[07:10] I didn’t hear anything. 我什么都没听到
[07:11] Next time, try knocking. 下次记得敲门
[07:12] Right. Sorry. Knock. 对不起 忘了敲门
[07:13] I’m pulling you off the MacKavoy case. 麦克维的案子你不要管了
[07:15] I want you to focus on Daphne Zimmer. 把精力集中在达芙妮·齐默的案子上
[07:17] – What do you have so far? – About… the hair? -有什么进展 -那缕头发吗
[07:22] That Curtis gave me half an hour ago? 柯蒂斯半小时前才给我的那个
[07:24] That’s right. 没错
[07:26] It’s human. 是人类的
[07:28] And? 还有呢
[07:30] It’s human. 是人类的头发
[07:34] Daphne Zimmer was very well-respected in this community. 达芙妮·齐默在这个社区非常受人尊敬
[07:36] A lot of people are asking questions, 很多人都在关注案情的进展
[07:38] and you have the only trace evidence 而你手上握有的是在犯罪现场发现的
[07:40] from the crime scene connected to the killer. 唯一能与凶手联系起来的线索
[07:41] So top priority. 这是当务之急
[07:42] Start with the roots of the hair, 从发根开始
[07:43] – look for any DNA. – Okay. -看能不能找到DNA -好的
[07:52] Let me get this straight. 让我先搞清楚
[07:53] You told the interns to say Daphne was in a meeting? 是你让实习生说达芙妮正在开会的
[07:56] It’s the standard blowoff when we didn’t know where she was. 这是我们不知道她在哪时的标准托词
[07:58] So she was in the habit of going missing? 她有玩消失的习惯吗
[08:00] For days at a time. We’ve all come to expect it, 一失踪就是好几天 我们都习以为常了
[08:04] and it’s my job to cover for her. 帮她打掩护是我的职责之一
[08:05] Yeah, you were her first assistant, her gatekeeper. 你是她的首席助手兼门卫
[08:09] And… you didn’t know where she went? 你不知道她去了哪吗
[08:12] Uh… St. Barths, 圣巴斯岛
[08:14] the vineyard. 葡萄酒庄
[08:16] It’s a, uh, society magazine. 我们这是社交类杂志
[08:19] Daphne went out to society. 达芙妮去体验生活了
[08:21] Uh, but she was paranoid about anybody knowing her schedule. 但她是妄想狂 不许别人知道她的安排
[08:24] But you set her schedule, didn’t you? 她的日程是你安排的 不是吗
[08:26] In the office, yeah. 只安排工作日程
[08:28] Daphne trusted me, 达芙妮很信任我
[08:30] and we got along great, 我们相处的很好
[08:31] but she didn’t tell me everything. 但她并不是什么都告诉我
[08:34] So when was the last time you had contact with her? 你最后和她联络是什么时候
[08:37] Five days ago. We spoke on the phone. 五天前 我们通了电话
[08:40] And I haven’t seen or heard from her since. 从那以后我就再也没有见到过她
[08:45] It appears that your hair twirler, Stephen Burkett, 看来拔头发的老兄 史蒂芬·伯克特
[08:48] was the last person to see Daphne alive. 是最后一个见到活着的达芙妮的人
[08:50] That was five days ago, so if we’re saying… 那是五天前的事了 如果我们假设
[08:52] that she died two days ago, that’s a lot of time 她死于两天前 那这中间有很长时间
[08:54] – that’s unaccounted for, and… – Peter. -不知道她去哪了 -彼得
[09:02] – Hi, Mom. – Hey. -嗨 老妈 -嘿
[09:04] Did you hear about Daphne? 你听说达芙妮的事了吗
[09:05] Yes, I did. 是的 听说了
[09:07] Oh, boy, I’m gonna miss her. 哦 天啊 我会怀念她的
[09:09] We were so close. 她生前我们很亲密
[09:09] I know. I’m very sorry. 我懂 我真替您难过
[09:11] Then tell me what you know. 那就说说你知道什么
[09:13] Mom, you know I can’t tell you anything. 妈妈 你知道我什么都不能告诉你
[09:15] Well, at least let me see you tonight. 那至少今天晚上让我见见你
[09:17] I could do with some company. 我需要有人作伴
[09:19] Listen, the club is having a black-tie social. 听着 俱乐部要举办半正式的社交晚宴
[09:21] Will you come? 你来吗
[09:23] The last time you made me go, 上一次你硬拉着我去
[09:24] you paraded me in front of 30 of your friends, 在三十个朋友面前炫耀我
[09:26] and all they did was ask about Todd. 而他们就知道问我托德的事
[09:29] Megan, please. 梅根 求你了
[09:32] I’m sorry, Mom. I… 对不起 妈妈 我
[09:34] I have a killer to catch. 我还要抓凶手呢
[09:44] How was your mom? 令堂安好啊
[09:46] She wants me to go to some god-awful club dinner. 她想让我去天杀的俱乐部晚宴
[09:49] Sounds like real quality time. 听起来是母女相聚的好时光啊
[09:51] No time with my mother is quality time. 和我妈在一起就没有好时光
[09:56] What are you looking for? 你找什么呢
[09:57] You know how your skin prunes up when you take a bath? 你知道洗澡时皮肤会起皱吧
[10:01] When a waterlogged body dries out, 当浸水的尸体干燥后
[10:04] the skin smooths, 皮肤会舒展开
[10:06] revealing marks that were sometimes overlooked. 显露出那些偶尔曾被忽视的痕迹
[10:10] Like those. 比如这些
[10:13] Nail marks. 指甲印
[10:15] From the struggle? 挣扎时留下的吗
[10:16] Maybe. 可能
[10:18] Bruising can show up to a week later. 瘀伤可能会隔一周才会出现
[10:21] Bring down that light, will you? 你能把灯放低点吗
[10:26] They’re square. 方形的
[10:29] And thicker than normal. 也比正常的伤痕紧凑
[10:32] Acrylics. 水晶甲
[10:35] Is Bud still at the magazine? 布达还在杂志社吗
[10:40] Daphne was a, uh… 达芙妮是那种
[10:43] force of nature. 天生强势的人
[10:45] I just- I can’t believe she’s dead. 我只是 我不敢相信她死了
[10:48] Did you know her long? 你认识她很长时间了吗
[10:50] Uh… 11 years. 十一年了
[10:53] I was, uh, office manager when she came on as editor. 当她来做编辑的时候我是办公室经理
[10:57] – Would you say that you and she were friends? – Yeah. -你是说你俩是朋友 -是的
[10:59] Would you mind explaining 那你能解释一下
[11:01] why your nail marks are on her body? 为什么她的身体上有你的指甲印吗
[11:09] Uh, every year, Daphne let her top writers 每年 达芙妮会让她手下顶尖的写手
[11:13] enter this city journalism competition that she’d won. 参加那个她曾从中获过奖的市新闻大赛
[11:16] Um, and this year, she opened it up to everybody, 而今年 她把机会开放给所有人
[11:20] the assistants, the interns, 包括助手和实习生们
[11:22] and this Copy editor complained. 于是有个文字编辑就抱怨了
[11:25] You don’t complain to Daphne. 你是不能冲达芙妮抱怨
[11:28] She went ballistic. 她暴跳如雷
[11:28] 新闻奖 2009年度 最佳文采 达芙妮·R·齐默
[11:29] I had to pull her off of him. 我当时得把她从那人身上拽开
[11:33] Did it bother you, 你也不高兴吗
[11:34] her, uh, opening it up to everyone? 因为她把机会向所有人敞开
[11:37] High society is a cutthroat world. 上流社会是个残酷的世界
[11:42] I don’t have what Daphne has. 我毕竟没有她那样的权利和地位
[11:45] Even she was always looking over her shoulder 即使是她也总是小心提防
[11:47] for someone trying to take her down. 担心别人搞垮她
[11:49] Anybody in particular? 有谁特别想搞垮她吗
[11:50] Oh, pick a name. 数不胜数
[11:53] But she had her own way of watching her back. 但是她自有一套保护自己的方法
[12:01] Thank you very much. 十分感谢你
[12:01] Would you mind sending in your Copy editor next, please? 请把文字编辑叫进来好吗
[12:04] Um, sure. 没问题
[12:28] No blood or water in the lungs. 肺里面没有血或水
[12:31] No physical signs of drowning. 没发现溺毙的迹象
[12:33] So we think Daphne died two days ago, 所以能推测出达芙妮死于两天前
[12:36] but we have no idea what killed her? 但仍不知道她的死因
[12:38] Correct. 完全正确
[12:39] But I did find kidney damage 但是我发现了肾脏损伤
[12:43] and 4-gland parathyroid hyperplasia. 以及四个甲状旁腺增生的腺体
[12:48] And that’s bad how? 对人有什么影响
[12:49] High calcium. 高血钙
[12:51] Symptoms include… 症状包括
[12:53] mood swings, anger, paranoia. 情绪波动 易怒 妄想症
[12:56] So maybe Daphne couldn’t help her behavior in the office. 或许达芙妮在办公室的行为是身不由己
[12:59] Or maybe she could, and she was just a B-I-T… 或许她能控制 只不过她是个泼
[13:06] You were about to say 你是打算说
[13:06] “A very powerful woman 颇具能力
[13:08] who has worked hard for her success”? 为功成名就而奋斗的女人吗
[13:12] I was about to say maybe she was a bit uneven. 我打算说也许她略失偏颇
[13:16] Life isn’t black-and-white. 人生哪有绝对的善与恶
[13:19] Don’t reduce Daphne’s. 别急着给她扣分
[13:23] I matched time code to office phone records. 我把时间码与办公室电话记录进行对比
[13:25] This is Stephen Burkett on the phone 这是史蒂芬·伯克特在五天前
[13:27] with Daphne Zimmer five days ago. 跟达芙妮·齐默的通话
[13:30] Oh, the assistant? 那个助手吗
[13:36] Wait for it. 等一下 好戏在后头
[13:39] Wait for it. 稍安勿躁
[13:44] Oh, Daphne’s not the only one with anger issues. 看来出离愤怒的人并不只有达芙妮一人
[13:49] Nice. 不错
[14:13] Yeah, I kinda lost it. 是的 我有点情绪失控
[14:15] Kind of? 有点失控吗
[14:21] I had plans to go to the shore that weekend. 那个周末我本打算去海边度假的
[14:24] Uh, it was Friday night. 那天是周五晚上
[14:25] Daphne tells me 达芙妮通知我
[14:27] that I have to get a scarf for the mayor’s wife’s birthday, 要为市长夫人的生日去取一条围巾
[14:30] and I spent my whole weekend Chicago. 所以我整个周末都呆在芝加哥
[14:33] I’m sorry. Uh, time-out. 抱歉 暂停一下
[14:37] You went to Chicago 你去芝加哥
[14:39] to get a scarf? 就为了取一条围巾吗
[14:43] I… 我
[14:44] Daphne has a favorite designer there, 那里有个设计师是达芙妮最喜欢的
[14:47] Audra Avery. 奥黛丽·艾弗里
[14:49] It was Friday night. She wanted it Sunday. 当时是周五晚上 她周日就要
[14:51] Express delivery was not an option. 还不能用快递
[14:54] That’s the most ridiculous errand I’ve ever heard of. 这是我听过的最荒诞的差事
[14:59] I’d snap, too. 是我也会发怒的
[15:02] I might even ask myself 我甚至会问自己
[15:03] how I’d get back at that person, 我该怎么报复她
[15:07] Particularly if that person were 尤其是这人还害我
[15:08] keeping me from my higher calling, 不能有更高层次的职业发展
[15:10] uh, writing professionally, gaining recognition. 比如专职写作 获得他人认可
[15:19] You think I killed Daphne 你认为我是为了赢得新闻大赛
[15:21] over a writing competition? 所以杀了达芙妮
[15:23] You had motive, opportunity, 你有动机 有时机
[15:27] and… plenty of anger. 还有 足够的愤怒
[15:29] You want to talk about motive? 你想谈动机的话
[15:31] Do you have any idea how many rich people 你知道在这座城市里达芙妮
[15:34] Daphne’s pissed off in this city? 得罪了多少有钱人吗
[15:36] Try reading a few of our expose. 去读读我们杂志曾经发表的爆料文章吧
[15:50] Still no D.N.A. on the hair from Daphne’s pool. 还是没查到达芙妮泳池里头发的DNA
[15:53] My guess is Stephen Burkett. 我猜是史蒂芬·伯克特的
[15:55] Daphne, uh, sent him to Chicago to pick up some scarf. 达芙妮派他去芝加哥取围巾
[15:59] – He was really pissed off about it. – When did that happen? -他对此很不爽 -什么时候的事
[16:01] – He left four days ago. – Then he didn’t kill her. -他四天前走的 -那他就不是凶手
[16:05] After death, the cells break down and potassium levels rise. 人死后体内细胞分解 钾离子浓度升高
[16:08] Daphne’s potassium levels are way too high 达芙妮的钾离子浓度非常之高
[16:12] for somebody who was dead for only two days. 她不可能才死了两天
[16:14] So you’re saying that she was killed 你的意思是说
[16:15] while Stephen was out of town? 她是在史蒂芬出城期间被害的吗
[16:16] I will know for sure when we get a timeline 要根据柯蒂斯算出蛆的成长时间线
[16:19] from Curtis’ maggots. 我才能完全确定
[16:20] Meanwhile, look at this. 还有 看看这个
[16:23] I sectioned a renal artery 我对肾动脉进行了切片观察
[16:26] looking for the causes of her kidney problems. 想找出她肾脏损伤的原因
[16:28] You see that blue material? 看到那蓝色物质了吗
[16:29] Yeah, what is it? 看到了 是什么
[16:31] Old suture granulomas from kidney surgery, and this… 是以前肾脏手术的缝合口肉芽肿 这个
[16:34] is an almost completely healed fracture of the cheekbone. 是几乎全愈的颧骨骨折
[16:39] I think Daphne’s health problems 我认为达芙妮的健康问题是
[16:41] started after somebody beat her up. 被人殴打后才出现的
[16:43] There’s no hospital record. 可她没有相关的医疗记录
[16:45] She took care of it privately. 她是私下处理的
[16:46] I’m sure there’s a number of doctors who owed her a favor. 我敢肯定不少医生都欠她人情
[16:53] – What are those? – Articles. -你看什么呢 -报道
[16:55] Daphne took down some very big names in the past two years, 过去两年达芙妮曝光了不少名人的丑事
[16:58] so I’m guessing one of these guys was trying to get revenge. 所以我猜这其中可能有人想报仇雪恨
[17:00] How long ago do you think she was assaulted? 你觉得她是什么时候被人殴打的
[17:03] Those suture calluses look about a year old. 从缝合口的愈合组织来看 大概一年前
[17:06] September. A month prior. 九月 再提前一个月
[17:09] So… 那就是
[17:13] Colin Lloyd. 科林·洛依德
[17:15] The department store magnate? 那个百货公司巨头吗
[17:18] That affair was the talk of the town. 这桩婚外情当年可是炙手可热的八卦话题
[17:22] Cost him $50 million. 他这场离婚损失了五千万美金
[17:24] I will look into him. 我会调查他的
[17:35] *Time for dinner, little buddies* *吃晚饭了 小家伙们*
[17:39] *A-yummy, yummy, num, num* *好吃啊 好吃 香啊 香啊*
[17:41] *A-yummy, yummy, do…* *好吃啊 好吃*
[17:42] Could you try not to enjoy that so much? 你可不可以不要这么的享受啊
[17:46] Somebody’s having a rough day. 有人心情不好哟
[17:49] It’s just… 只不过是
[17:52] There’s no roots on the hair, so no nuclear DNA. 头发没有发根 就没有细胞核内DNA
[17:55] It’s the only evidence from the killer, 这是凶手留下的唯一线索
[17:57] and I’m a little stressed, 我压力有点大
[17:58] so a little quiet would go a long way. 所以让我清静点的话会很有帮助
[18:02] Did you hear that? 听到了吗
[18:03] Eat quietly. 吃的动静小点哦
[18:05] Now I can try to extract 现在我要试着
[18:07] the mitochondrial DNA from the shaft. 从发干上分离出线粒体DNA
[18:14] What happened? 什么情况
[18:16] Uh, it-it-it just-it-it fell apart. 头 头 头 头发碎成粉了
[18:21] *Time for dinner, little buddies* *吃晚饭了 小家伙们*
[18:25] *Little buddies* *小家伙们*
[18:26] *A-yummy, yummy, num, num* *好吃啊 好吃 香啊 香啊*
[18:37] So the mysterious hair… 现场发现的神秘毛发
[18:42] it’s human, Caucasian, and really weird. 属于人类 白种人 而且很诡异
[18:45] Traces of arsenic and lead. 检测到砷和铅
[18:47] The killer has two different kinds of heavy metal poisoning? 凶手是重金属中毒 还是两种吗
[18:49] I tested it twice. It’s-it’s bizarre. 我做了两次化验 真的很诡异
[18:51] What about mitochondrial DNA? 那线粒体DNA呢
[18:53] Samples are pretty degraded. 样本降解得很厉害
[18:55] You know, bones, teeth, and hair are sorta your thing, 骨骼 牙齿和毛发什么的是你的强项
[18:58] so I was hoping you would not mind, uh… 所以我想你要是不介意的话
[19:01] Do your job for you? 替你把活儿干了
[19:03] I’d settle for “With you.” 我想说”和我一起”把活儿干了
[19:06] Okay. 好啊
[19:13] Why don’t you just go to the club? 你就直接去俱乐部不就得了
[19:15] She doesn’t want me there. 她要我去才不是想念我
[19:16] She wants me there, in front of her friends. 她只是想让我到场给她的朋友们过目
[19:19] Well, maybe today, she just wants your company. 或许这回她只是想你陪陪她
[19:25] Luke Tillman, 卢克·提尔曼
[19:26] convicted of assaulting Daphne a year ago. 一年前被控人身攻击达芙妮
[19:29] He only got three months. 才判了三个月
[19:31] How did he pull that off? 他是如何脱身的
[19:33] Well, Daphne refused to testify. 达芙妮拒绝作证
[19:34] Three months was all the D.A. could get. 所以地方检察官只能做到这个程度了
[19:36] Why would she refuse to testify? 她为什么拒绝作证
[19:37] It’s public. When you’re a power player, 这是公众事件 作为一个名流翘楚
[19:41] you can’t afford to show your weakness. 不能让别人看到你处于弱势
[19:43] – So where’s Tillman now? – Dead. -那提尔曼这会儿人呢 -死了
[19:46] – Shanked in prison. – Convenient. -在监狱被捅死了 -好巧啊
[19:49] Too convenient. 太巧了
[19:50] Tillman worked in shipping. Guess where. 提尔曼之前是干物流的 猜猜工作地点
[19:53] Colin Lloyd’s flagship store. 科林·洛依德的旗舰店
[19:56] How about that? 真是无巧不成书啊
[19:57] So he sends Tillman to beat up Daphne, 他先派提尔曼把达芙妮给揍一顿
[20:00] and then a year later, he kills her? 一年后再亲自杀了她
[20:01] You’ve never been divorced. 一看你就没离过婚
[20:03] Amen. 我主保佑
[20:05] So how do we get to Colin Lloyd? 我们怎么才能接触到科林·洛依德
[20:07] Oh, don’t look at me. 别看我
[20:08] He’ll be lawyered up to the gills. 他会躲在一个排的律师后面
[20:10] Peter? 彼得
[20:11] Yeah? 干嘛
[20:13] Do you own a tuxedo? 你有晚礼服吗
[20:35] – Here you go. – Thanks. -给您 -谢谢
[20:43] Megan? 梅根
[20:44] It’s been ages. 好久不见
[20:46] Oh, Suzanne. 苏珊
[20:49] Suzanne, this is my colleague, 苏珊 这是我同事
[20:51] – Peter Dunlop. – Hi. -彼得·邓洛普 -你好
[20:53] Jim and Suzanne Pollato. 吉姆和苏珊·普拉图夫妇
[20:54] – They own nicoise restaurant. – Oh, right. -他们开了家法式餐厅 -这样啊
[20:56] – Colleague? – Well, someone has to be. -同事哦 -她总不能单干啊
[20:59] What are you doing these days, Megan? 最近都在忙些什么 梅根
[21:01] You’re a mortician, right? 你是从事殡仪业的 是吧
[21:03] Uh, medical examiner, actually. 实际上 我是法医
[21:05] Did you hear about Daphne Zimmer? 达芙妮·齐默的事儿你听说了吗
[21:06] I’m working on her case. 我就在查她的案子呢
[21:07] Oh, good lord. I just decided to be cremated. 上帝啊 我刚决定以后要火葬
[21:11] How about a drink inside, huh? 进屋喝一杯吧
[21:12] Good idea. Lovely to see you both. 好啊 很高兴见到二位
[21:21] Do you see Lloyd anywhere? 看见洛依德了吗
[21:22] Relax. Act like you own the place. 放轻松 就当这地方是你的
[21:24] I don’t even own this tux, Megan. 这礼服都不是我的 梅根
[21:27] Well, speak of the devil. 说曹操曹操到
[21:28] There’s Colin Lloyd himself. 那就是科林·洛依德本尊
[21:35] And here we go. 该来的总得来
[21:36] Oh, my. Oh! Darling. 天啊 亲爱的
[21:39] – I was sure you wouldn’t come. – Oh, I was, too. -我就知道你一定会来 -我也是
[21:43] – Hi. How are you? – How are you? -你好 -你好
[21:44] And who’s this? 这位是
[21:47] Uh… Peter Dunlop. 彼得·邓洛普
[21:48] – Hello. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[21:49] Well, he’s marvelous. 他长得真帅
[21:51] – We, uh, work together. – Of course you do. -我们只是同事 -就知道你会这么说
[21:55] Brendan, I’d like you to meet my daughter Megan. 布兰顿 来见见我的女儿 梅根
[21:57] Joan has told me a lot about you. 乔安常跟我提起你
[21:58] Oh, I’m sure that was excruciating for you. 那你肯定是备受折磨了
[22:01] Only the good things, dear. 亲爱的 我没说你坏话
[22:02] Now there are so many people I want you to meet, 有很多人我想要你见见
[22:04] so… 那么
[22:05] Brendan, do you happen to know Colin Lloyd? 布兰顿 你认识科林·洛依德吗
[22:09] Colin? Sure. 科林 当然
[22:10] Would you mind terribly introducing me? 能麻烦你介绍我们认识吗
[22:12] Not at all. 没问题
[22:20] – That’s very good. I will say… – Colin. -不错 我想说 -科林
[22:23] Oh, Brendan. 布兰顿
[22:23] This is Megan Hunt, Joan’saughter. 这位是梅根·亨特 乔安的女儿
[22:26] – Ah, how do you do? – Hello. -你好 -你好
[22:27] You’re every bit as beautiful as your mother. 你真的是和你母亲一样美丽动人啊
[22:30] – That’s an amazing dress. – Oh, thank you. -裙子真漂亮 -谢谢夸奖
[22:33] Would you mind taking a photo with me? 我能跟你照张相吗
[22:35] Absolutely. I’d be delighted. 当然 很荣幸
[22:38] Peter? 彼得
[22:43] What do you know about Luke Tillman? 你知道卢克·提尔曼的事吗
[22:46] – What the hell? – He used to work for you. -你说什么 -他曾经在你手下工作
[22:47] He was convicted of assaulting Daphne Zimmer 达芙妮·齐默发表文章将你的事曝光之后
[22:49] after she ran that expose on you. 他便被控对她实施殴打
[22:51] What are you getting at? 你想说什么
[22:52] You are aware that she was recently murdered? 你应该知道她不久前被谋杀了
[22:53] Megan, what on earth are you… 梅根 你究竟在干什
[22:54] Are you-are you accusing me? 你在指控是我是凶手吗
[22:56] She cost you $50 million. 她害你损失了五千万美金
[22:57] What happened? 怎么了
[22:57] Sending Tillman to beat her up wasn’t enough? 派提尔曼去揍她一顿还不够解恨吗
[23:00] – Who the hell do you think you are? – I’m a medical examiner, -你以为你是谁啊 -我是法医
[23:03] and if I find out you had anything to do with her death, 如果我发现你跟她的死有任何关系的话
[23:06] I’ll nail you to the wall. 我一定会亲手将你定罪的
[23:09] Thank you for the invitation, mother. 谢谢你邀请我来 妈妈
[23:12] I think we’re done here. 我想我们的任务完成了
[23:15] – Joan. – I-I don’t know what to say. -乔安 -我不知道该说什么好
[23:17] You didn’t have to make a scene back there 只是为了搞到点头发的样本
[23:19] just to get a hair sample. 你没必要整那么大动静
[23:20] Uh, actually, I did. 事实上 是有必要的
[23:21] I had to startle Lloyd enough 我得让洛依德受到足够的惊吓
[23:22] to get him to open his eyes. 才能让他睁大眼睛
[23:24] I noticed these cafe au lait spots on his neck, 我注意到他脖子上的咖啡牛乳色斑
[23:27] which are common birthmarks. 通常只是胎记
[23:29] But his were rather large, 但他的色斑面积相当的大
[23:30] so then I looked at his irises. 所以我研究了一下他的虹膜
[23:36] What are those flecks? 那些小斑点是什么
[23:37] Lisch nodules. 虹膜色素缺陷瘤
[23:39] Tiny benign growths on the irises. 是位于虹膜上微小的良性增生瘤
[23:41] They’re associated with a disease 它们与一种名为
[23:42] called neurofibromatosis type 1. Ⅰ型神经纤维瘤的疾病有关
[23:47] Now watch this. 你看这个
[23:48] They both have them. 他们俩都有这种症状
[23:50] I don’t suppose that’s a coincidence. 这应该不是巧合吧
[23:52] No, it is not. 当然不是
[23:55] Timmy Akers, 提米·埃克斯
[23:57] the intern at Daphne’s magazine, 达芙妮杂志社里的实习生
[23:59] is Colin Lloyd’s son. 是科林·洛依德的儿子
[24:23] You are Colin Lloyd’s son. 你是科林·洛依德的儿子
[24:25] Yeah. How’d you find out? 是的 你们怎么发现的
[24:28] You have your father’s eyes. 你的眼睛跟你爸的很像
[24:31] Akers, your mom’s maiden name? 埃克斯 是你妈妈的娘家姓吧
[24:33] That’s right. 是的
[24:34] I want nothing to do with my father. 我不想跟我爸有任何瓜葛
[24:36] Strange timing, 巧的是
[24:37] you joining the magazine a year ago, 你一年前进入杂志社时
[24:39] right after Daphne’s written that article 正是在达芙妮写了那篇
[24:40] skewering your father. 揭发你老爸的文章之后
[24:41] How do you think I got this job? 你以为我是怎么得到这份工作的
[24:43] I was the one that came to Daphne with the story on my father. 我爸的丑事就是我给达芙妮爆的料
[24:46] She gave me an internship in return. 所以作为回报 她让我来实习
[24:48] Daphne was assaulted after that article came out. 那篇报道一登出来 达芙妮就遇袭了
[24:51] Were you aware of that? 这你知道吗
[24:53] I had no idea. 不知道
[24:54] But I wouldn’t put it past my father. 但如果是我爸干的我也不觉得惊讶
[24:57] You expensed travel to and from Daphne’s house? 你经常在达芙妮家里进出吧
[25:00] You’ve been there dozens of times 在过去的几个月里
[25:01] over the last few months. 你常去她家
[25:03] You must know the house well. 你肯定对她家了如指掌
[25:07] Hold on. 等一下
[25:08] You think I did it? 你们觉得是我干的
[25:10] I liked Daphne. 我喜欢达芙妮
[25:11] She gave me a chance 在我绝望无助时
[25:13] when no one else would. 是她给了我一个机会
[25:13] She trusted me. 她信任我
[25:14] Why? Why did she trust you? 为什么 她凭什么会信任你
[25:17] Because I understood her. 因为我能理解她
[25:19] She wasn’t the monster people made her out to be. 她并不是人们眼中的那种恶魔
[25:22] She needed some help, so I ran some errands for her. 她需要人帮忙 所以我就帮她跑跑腿
[25:24] What kind of errands? 都是干什么呢
[25:25] Anything she wanted. 她让我干什么我就干什么
[25:27] Food, if she was at home. 如果她在家 就帮她买吃的
[25:30] Or books. 有时候是买书
[25:32] Or heating pads, 有时候是买电热毯
[25:34] a space heater once. 有一次买了个电暖器
[25:35] She was always cold. 她总是感到冷
[25:38] And bottled water. 还有瓶装水
[25:40] She couldn’t drink enough. 她总是喝不够
[25:47] Aches, chills, thirst 疼痛 畏寒 易口渴
[25:48] they’re all connected to her kidney damage. 这些都跟她的肾损伤有关
[25:50] I appreciate you teeing up 我很感激你的大力协助
[25:52] Stephen and Lauren and Timmy for me, 把史蒂芬 劳伦和提米送来受审
[25:53] but you know what would be even more helpful? 但你知道最有帮助的是什么吗
[25:55] A cause of death. 查明死因
[25:57] Hell, I’d even settle for a time of death. 该死的 哪怕有个死亡时间我也知足了
[25:59] Believe me. No one is more frustrated than I am. 相信我 我才是最有挫败感的那个
[26:13] Megan. 梅根
[26:20] Mom, what are you doing here? 妈妈 你来这儿干什么
[26:22] I came here because I wanted to tell you 我来这里是要告诉你
[26:24] how disappointed and hurt I was 你在俱乐部的举动
[26:25] with your behavior at the club. 让我多么失望和伤心
[26:27] Uh, OK. Wait a minute. 好吧 等一下
[26:27] It was graceless, 你的行为粗野无礼
[26:29] insensitive, and wildly inappropriate. 不近人情 而且非常的不合时宜
[26:32] I thought Daphne was your friend. 达芙妮可是你的好朋友啊
[26:34] And-and besides, Colin Lloyd 而且 科林·洛依德
[26:37] he had it coming. 他是罪有应得
[26:37] You think this is about Colin Lloyd? 你以为我是为科林·洛依德的事生气吗
[26:39] You embarrassed me and yourself. 你让我难堪 也让你自己难堪
[26:43] Well, you know, I don’t feel embarrassed, 要知道 我可没觉得难堪
[26:45] so I guess it’s all about you. 我想这只是你自己的感受吧
[26:47] No. It’s about my friends. 不 我是在乎我朋友的感受
[26:49] And Daphne was my friend. 达芙妮曾经是我的朋友
[26:52] You know I owe her my career 你知道我能有今天的事业
[26:53] because of the article she wrote years ago. 也是多亏了多年前她写的那篇报道
[26:56] You have no idea how I’m going to miss her. 你根本不知道我会有多想她
[27:00] What a lonely world you inhabit in that head of yours. 你大脑里究竟是一个多么孤独的世界
[27:04] I feel sorry for you, Megan. 我觉得你很可怜 梅根
[27:06] You don’t know what it’s like to have friends. 你根本不知道有朋友是什么感觉
[27:13] You know what? You’re right. I don’t. 你说得对 我确实不知道
[27:17] ‘Cause after my accident, 因为自从我出车祸之后
[27:20] after I lost my profession, 自从我断送了自己的职业生涯
[27:23] my standing… 我的身份地位
[27:26] where were my friends? 那时我的朋友在哪儿
[27:29] Where were you? 你又在哪了
[27:31] I was right here for you. 我一直在支持你
[27:33] No, you weren’t. 不 你没有
[27:35] You were embarrassed. 你觉得很丢人
[27:38] You were too worried about your friends. 你很紧张你那些朋友的看法
[27:50] They’re all like this? 全部都一样吗
[27:51] Yes. 对
[27:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:00] Well, according to your analysis, 根据你的分析报告
[28:01] Daphne’s killer is high on opium, 杀害达芙妮的凶手吸食鸦片上瘾
[28:04] poisoned by various metals, 多种金属元素中毒
[28:06] and puts resin in their hair for reasons unknown. 出于未知原因 还在头发上涂了树脂
[28:09] It is an odd series of traits. 这一系列特征是有够诡异的
[28:11] Odd? Yeah, the person is certifiable, Ethan. 诡异 拜托 这简直是变态 伊桑
[28:14] All right, let’s look for any contamination 好吧 我们再找找有无污染物
[28:15] and run another PCR. 再做一次PCR检测
[28:16] Let’s try to get a match to some of our suspects. 看看是否能与现有的嫌疑人相符
[28:18] You got it. 没问题
[28:21] Yes? 还有事
[28:22] Nothing. 没什么
[28:23] It’s just, uh, you’re being really nice to me, 就是 你对我一直很好
[28:26] which, don’t get me wrong, it’s-it’s really great, 别误会 这样很好
[28:28] but… it can’t be because of me. 但 你这么开心不是因为我吧
[28:33] My private life is private. 公是公 私是私
[28:35] Let’s leave it at that, all right? 不要越界 好吗
[28:37] Yeah. Yeah, of course. 好 好 当然了
[28:48] Can you fax that for me, please? 能帮我传真一下吗
[28:49] Hey. Where’s Ethan on the hair from the pool? 游泳池里头发 伊桑研究的进展如何
[28:52] Stuck. 陷入僵局
[28:53] Uh, no matches to Lloyd or anyone at the magazine. 跟洛依德和杂志社的人都不符
[28:56] So no signs of trauma, 那没有外伤痕迹
[29:00] no drowning. 没有溺水
[29:02] She was ill, but not terminal. 她患病 但不是致命性的
[29:05] Got something for you. 你来看看这个
[29:07] He went from stage two to stage three just a few minutes ago. 几分钟前 它从第二阶段长到第三阶段
[29:09] You got a time of death? 你算出死亡时间了吗
[29:11] This little guy was laid approximately 70 hours ago. 这小家伙大约出生于七十个小时之前
[29:15] Wait. So Daphne was dead for two days after all? 等等 这么说达芙妮确实是只死了两天
[29:18] Yeah. And there’s something strange about this guy. 对 而且小家伙还有点奇怪的地方
[29:21] His growth is stunted. 发育不良
[29:22] Is he diseased? 染病了吗
[29:24] He’s high. I tested his family. 是嗑药了 我给它一家都做检测了
[29:26] They’re full of acetylsalicylic acid. 它们体内充满了乙酰水杨酸
[29:29] Aspirin? 阿司匹林
[29:31] That could spike her potassium levels. 那确实会干扰她体内钾离子的浓度
[29:33] The last thing you wanna take for kidney disease. 要是患有肾病就绝对不能用这种药
[29:35] Unless she didn’t know she was taking it. 除非她对此毫不知情
[29:37] Only two of these people had access 这些人之中只有两人能看到
[29:39] to Daphne’s medical records. 达芙妮的医疗记录
[29:40] And thanks to Curtis’ bugs, one of them… 多亏柯蒂斯的虫子 其中一位
[29:44] just lost his 4-day alibi. 四天前的不在场证明刚好失效了
[30:09] Two days? 两天
[30:11] Two days? You’re positive now? 死于两天前 这回确定吗
[30:14] Bugs don’t lie. 虫子不会说谎
[30:15] So Stephen had time to come back from Chicago 那么史蒂芬就有时间从芝加哥返回
[30:18] and kill her with… aspirin? 然后用 阿司匹林杀死她
[30:20] Daphne’s system was extremely sensitive. 达芙妮的体质极度敏感
[30:23] When Luke Tillman assaulted her, she sustained kidney damage, 卢克·提尔曼袭击她时 她肾脏受损
[30:25] leading to secondary hyperparathyroidism, 引发继发性甲状旁腺功能亢进
[30:27] leading to hypercalcemia, 从而导致血钙过多
[30:29] causing paranoia and mood swings. 引发妄想症和情绪波动
[30:31] But the kidney damage also elevated her potassium. 但肾脏损伤也同时增高了体内钾离子浓度
[30:36] Promise me when you tell him that, it’ll actually make sense. 求你跟他说的时候 请讲地球语
[30:45] Giving her aspirin was like throwing gasoline on a fire. 给她服阿司匹林 无异于火上浇油
[30:49] Her potassium levels spiked, 她的钾含量飙升
[30:51] and her heart stopped like that. 心脏就此停止跳动
[30:53] Daphne complained of headaches all the time. 达芙妮一直抱怨头疼
[30:54] She wanted the aspirin. 是她要吃阿司匹林的
[30:55] Aspirin or other painkillers? 是要阿司匹林还是其他止痛片
[30:58] I-I didn’t know it was dangerous. 我不知道那药有危险
[31:00] Oh, come on. 天哪
[31:02] You screened every call she took, including doctors. 你负责接听她所有的电话 包括医生的
[31:05] You mean to tell me you didn’t know 你却跟我说不知道
[31:06] what aspirin would do to her? 阿司匹林对她的危险性
[31:07] No. I had no idea how sick she was. 是的 我不知道她病得这么厉害
[31:09] Stephen… help yourself. 史蒂芬 为了你自己
[31:13] It’s time for the truth. 该坦白从宽了
[31:21] You-you gotta understand. 你们 你们必须明白
[31:26] Every pill I slipped her was… 我每给她一片药
[31:30] a day of freedom from Daphne hell. 就意味着一天都不受达芙妮的折磨
[31:33] She’d stay home, and I could get some writing done, 她会留在家里 我就可以写点东西
[31:36] which is the only reason that 这也是当初
[31:37] I put up with her in the first place. 我愿意忍受她的唯一原因
[31:39] You never noticed, 你从来没注意到
[31:40] the more aspirin you gave her, 你给她的阿司匹林越多
[31:42] the sicker she became? 她就病的越重吗
[31:43] No. Wait a second. 不 等等
[31:44] I wasn’t trying to hurt her. 我并没有想要伤害她
[31:46] It was only aspirin. 那只不过是阿司匹林而已
[31:48] That, my friend, is called involuntary manslaughter. 这个 我的朋友 叫做过失杀人
[32:12] Congratulations. 恭喜
[32:14] I hear that Stephen Burkett’s under arrest. 我听说史蒂芬·伯克特已经被捕了
[32:18] Oh, I thought that’d be good news. 我还以为这是个好消息呢
[32:20] Potassium-induced cardiac arrest 钾离子浓度过高引发心脏骤停
[32:23] is a diagnosis of exclusion. 是用排除法得出的诊断
[32:26] We know her heart stopped. We don’t know why. 我们知道她心脏停跳 原因仍无从得知
[32:28] Aspirin’s all we got. 只能归咎于阿司匹林
[32:30] It’s all we need, along with Stephen’s confession. 除了史蒂芬的供述 有这个就足够了
[32:32] If Stephen goes to jail and the killer remains free 如果史蒂芬被送去坐牢而真凶逍遥法外
[32:34] because we couldn’t find cause of death, 都是因为我们无法找出死因
[32:37] that’s a triple tragedy. 那就是一场三重悲剧
[32:39] Megan, it’s all we have for the moment. 梅根 目前我们也只能这样了
[32:46] Just try and take your mind off the job. Okay? 别老一门心思扑在工作上 好吗
[32:51] Look, a bunch of us are going out tonight. 今晚我们大伙儿要出去
[32:53] 8:00 at the J bar on South Street. 晚上八点 去南街的杰酒吧
[32:55] Why don’t you come? 你也一起来吧
[33:00] Oh, I don’t know if I can. My mother called. 我可能没时间 我妈给我打电话
[33:02] She wants me to have dinner with her. 她想让我陪她吃晚餐
[33:05] She wants a truce. 她想休战
[33:07] Then you should do that. 那你该去陪你妈
[33:12] Peter? 彼得
[33:17] Why now? 为什么是现在
[33:18] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[33:19] I mean, this is the first time 我是说 你以前
[33:21] you’ve ever invited me to anything. 从没邀请我参加过什么活动
[33:25] Don’t look so shocked. 别这么吃惊
[33:27] We just wanna hang out with you. That’s all. 我们只是想和你一起聚聚 就这样
[33:35] – That is it. – What? -就是这个 -什么
[33:38] You are a… 你是一个
[33:40] Genius. 天才
[33:45] – Did I miss something? – No, I did. -我漏了什么了吗 -不 我漏掉了
[33:48] See those? Epicardial petechiae. 看到这些了吗 心外膜瘀点
[33:52] Microbleeds around the heart. 心脏周围微小的出血点
[33:54] From the aspirin, right? 是因为阿司匹林吗
[33:55] Nope. Now look at this. 不是 再看看这个
[34:04] See those bands? 看到这些条纹了吗
[34:07] Myofiber breakup. 肌纤维断裂
[34:10] It’s extremely rare. 非常罕见
[34:12] I’ve only seen one paper on it. 我只见过一篇这方面的论文
[34:14] So what is it? 那到底是什么原因
[34:16] Daphne’s heart cells changed dramatically 达芙妮的心脏细胞在最后一刻
[34:18] in the last seconds of her life, 突然产生急剧紊乱
[34:20] which means only one thing. 就意味着只有一种可能
[34:22] Yeah? 什么
[34:25] What can stop a heart, cause microscopic trauma, 什么能够让心脏停跳 产生细微创口
[34:30] and pass for potassium-induced cardiac arrest, 被错认为心脏骤停是钾浓度过高所致
[34:34] all without leaving a trace? 并且不留一丝痕迹
[34:37] What? 什么
[34:42] Daphne was electrocuted. 达芙妮是触电身亡
[34:57] Where there’s electrocution, 如果是触电身亡
[34:59] there has to be an exit wound. 一定有出口伤
[35:03] Bring that light over here, will you? 照一下这儿 好吗
[35:12] Everything’s on. 都是安全的
[35:14] It’s not the pool outlets. 不是泳池插座
[35:16] Main outlets look fine. 主电箱看也没问题
[35:18] No sign of a power surge. 也没有短路的迹象
[35:22] Turn on the garden lights. 打开花园灯
[35:40] Looks like a small bulls-eye. 看起来像个小靶心
[35:42] That’s where the current left her body. 电流就是从这儿流出她的身体
[35:46] Her waterlogged skin hid the mark. 她皮肤被水泡皱 掩盖住了这个痕迹
[35:49] Okay, so… 好吧 那么
[35:51] What are these? 这些是什么
[35:56] Contact burns. Some kind of grill? 接触性灼伤 被烤架灼伤的吗
[36:02] Timmy mentioned buying Daphne a space heater. 提米说曾给达芙妮买过一个电暖器
[36:08] Find out what kind. 查查是什么型号的
[36:09] Okay. 好
[36:13] Alcohol, opium, and arsenic… 酒精 鸦片 砷
[36:17] Opium and arsenic. 鸦片和砷
[36:21] Wait a second. 等一下
[36:33] Bingo. 猜中
[36:40] Looks like charring. 看起来像是碳化物
[36:42] This outlet’s shorted out. 这个插座短路了
[36:45] Something was plugged in here. 有东西曾插在这里
[36:51] Finally have some news for you 达芙妮·齐默泳池里的那团头发
[36:52] on that hair from Daphne Zimmer’s pool. 总算有进展了
[36:54] It was chock-full of everything, 里面真是什么都有
[36:55] alcohol, opium, various metals. 酒精 鸦片 各种金属
[36:57] We just assume it was fresh hair. 我们先假设这是刚掉的头发
[36:59] Trace alcohol was actually absinthe 微量酒精是来自于艾苦酒
[37:01] and the opiates were laudanum. 鸦片是来自于鸦片酊
[37:03] Laudanum? No one uses that anymore. 鸦片酊 早就没人用了吧
[37:05] Add to that high concentrations of heavy metals, 再加上高浓度的重金属含量
[37:07] and your hair is over 100 years old. 这头发的年龄都超过百年了
[37:08] Possibly Victorian. 可能是维多利亚时代的
[37:10] They used to put hair in jewelry as keepsakes. 他们以前经常把头发放进珠宝里以作纪念
[37:14] Okay. 好的
[37:16] These gentlemen are extremely fashionable, 这些男士都很时髦
[37:18] but only one… 但是只有这个人
[37:21] wears jewelry exactly like that. 戴着这样的珠宝
[37:24] I’ll tell Bud to get a warrant. 我让布达去弄个搜查令
[37:31] So, Ms. Matthews, 马修斯小姐
[37:33] it doesn’t look good for you. 现在对你很不利
[37:36] We pulled this lock of hair from Daphne Zimmer’s pool. 这头发是在达芙妮·齐默家泳池里发现的
[37:38] And once we match it to the locket you’re wearing, 一旦我们将其与你带的盒式挂坠吻合
[37:41] we can place you at the scene of the crime. 我们就可以认定你曾出现在犯罪现场
[37:45] We were friends. 我们是朋友
[37:46] Daphne let me swim in her pool all summer. 整个夏天达芙妮都让我去她家游泳
[37:48] I assume you have a key. 这么说你有钥匙
[37:50] Yeah. You wanna see it? 有啊 你想看看吗
[37:52] Where you going? 你去哪
[37:59] How many times a week did you, uh, swim… 你每周去游几次泳
[38:05] This is Dr. Hunt. 这位是亨特医生
[38:07] Is your wrist bothering you? 你的手腕受伤了吗
[38:09] Yeah. 是啊
[38:10] Oh, that’s a nasty burn. 很严重的烧伤
[38:12] Oh, yeah, I just burned myself in the kitchen. 是啊 做饭的时候弄伤了
[38:16] No, you didn’t. 不 不是的
[38:22] You want to see Daphne that morning. 你那天早上去见达芙妮
[38:25] You were pissed. 你很生气
[38:27] – Daphne? – Because you had to compete -达芙妮 -因为你不得不和
[38:29] with interns for the journalism award. 实习生一起竞争新闻奖
[38:32] I’ve worked for you for 11 years. 我为你工作了十一年
[38:33] I reward good writing, not seniority. 我犒赏写得好的 不是资格老的
[38:35] – The two of you fought. – I trusted you! -你们争执了起来 -我曾那么信任你
[38:37] – Lauren, get out of here! – You witch! -劳伦 你给我滚 -你个老巫婆
[38:38] Daphne grabbed your necklace, 达芙妮抓住了你的项链
[38:40] and the lock of hair fell into the pool. 那一小绺头发掉进了泳池
[38:44] You thought, 11 years of service overlooked. 你觉得十一年付出就这么被无视了
[38:50] You lost control, 于是你失控了
[38:52] saw the space heater, and… 一眼瞅见了电暖器 然后
[38:54] threw it in the pool. 你把它扔进了泳池
[38:56] No! Don’t! 不 不要
[39:05] When you realized what you’d done… 当你意识到你做了什么时
[39:10] I’d like to think that you tried to save her. 我更愿意相信你曾设法去救她
[39:16] You went to unplug the heater and shocked yourself. 你想拔掉电暖器的插头 却电到自己
[39:23] And that’s when you burned your wrist. 你的手腕就是这么被灼伤的
[39:27] After the circuit was blown, 当电线熔断之后
[39:30] you took it out of the pool, 你把电暖器捞出泳池
[39:32] thought you left nothing behind. 自以为没留下任何痕迹
[39:38] But you were wrong. 但是你错了
[39:47] Rose gold contains copper. 玫瑰金里含有铜
[39:47] 玫瑰金是由金和铜合成的昂贵金属 十九世纪源起于俄罗斯 用以制作首饰
[39:50] Copper conducts electricity. 铜能导电
[39:53] That is an electromagnetic burn on your wrist. 你手腕上的是电磁灼伤
[40:06] I had, uh, 我之前
[40:08] gone there to complain, and, uh, she fired me. 去找她抱怨 而她解雇了我
[40:13] It was an accident. 那是场意外
[40:16] She just… – Lauren Matthews, 她 -劳伦·马修斯
[40:17] you’re under arrest for the murder of Daphne Zimmer. 你因涉嫌谋杀达芙妮·齐默被拘捕
[40:20] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[40:22] Anything you say can and will be used 你所说的一切
[40:23] against you in a court of law. 将作为呈堂证供
[40:25] You have the right to an attorney. 你有权聘请律师
[40:26] If you can’t afford an attorney, 如果你没钱支付
[40:27] an attorney will be provided for you. 将由法庭为你指派
[40:29] Do you understand these rights? 你是否已知晓自己的权利
[40:35] Good-bye, Daphne. 再见了 达芙妮
[41:44] Where is Kate? 凯特呢
[41:45] – She is not coming. – How about Dr. Hunt? -她不来了 -亨特医生呢
[41:48] – Well, I guess she can’t make it either. – Figures. -我猜她也不能来了 -早料到了
[41:50] Boys’ night! 纯爷们的狂欢夜
[41:52] All right. Ha! 太好了
[41:53] Let’s do it. Yeah! 走吧
[42:19] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我来晚了
[42:22] I didn’t give up on you, you know? 知道吗 我从没放弃过你
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme