时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | H-help me. | 救命呀 |
[00:34] | Liberty Mall. You know what they have there? | 自由广场 你知道那里有什么吗 |
[00:37] | – What? – A shark. | -什么 -有鲨鱼 |
[00:39] | Why in the world would you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[00:41] | NorthEast General is a couple blocks from here. | 东北综合医院离这就几个街区 |
[00:43] | Whenever I used to operate, I’d come visit the shark. | 以前每当要做手术时 我就来看看鲨鱼 |
[00:46] | Oh, communing with one of your own, huh? | 那是 你俩很有共同语言嘛 |
[00:48] | I’m kinder and gentler now. | 我现在变得很和蔼可亲了好吧 |
[00:50] | Oh, yeah, right. | 是吗 真的吗 |
[00:51] | I am. Good morning, detective. | 当然 早上好 警探 |
[00:53] | Good morning, Dr. Hunt. | 早上好 亨特医生 |
[00:55] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[00:59] | What have we got, Sam? | 有什么发现 萨姆 |
[01:00] | Well, a couple of shoppers found the body, called it in. | 一对购物顾客发现了尸体 就报了警 |
[01:04] | There’s no I.D. on him. | 身上没有证件 |
[01:05] | I’m thinking it’s a mugging gone wrong. | 我想大概是恶性抢劫案 |
[01:07] | A man was seen hurrying away | 有人看到一个人拿着个旅行包 |
[01:08] | from the scene carrying a duffel bag. | 急匆匆地从现场离开 |
[01:10] | African-American, 30s, | 非裔美国人 三十来岁 |
[01:12] | w-riding jeans, tats. | 穿着肥大的牛仔裤 身上有刺青 |
[01:13] | Security cameras? | 是监控摄像机拍到的吗 |
[01:15] | That would be too easy. | 那这案子也太便宜咱们了 |
[01:16] | So the guy gets hit on the head, and he comes over the rail. | 那他是头部被袭 然后从栏杆上摔下来 |
[01:19] | I see multiple cuts and scratches from the bushes, | 身上有多处被树枝刮擦的伤痕 |
[01:22] | But I don’t see anything bad enough to kill him. | 但我认为没严重到致命的地步 |
[01:25] | – What are you looking for? – A pulse. | -你摸什么呢 -动脉呀 |
[01:28] | I think it’s safe to say, by the time you get the call, | 我得说一句 你接到电话时 |
[01:30] | he’s already dead. | 他就已经死了 |
[01:31] | You don’t want to know some of the mistakes I’ve seen. | 你是没见过我以前碰到的那些乌龙事件 |
[01:34] | Detective! Found it on the street two blocks away. | 警探 在两个街区外发现了这包 |
[01:37] | No cash or credit cards. He left the driver’s license. | 现金和信用卡都没了 只剩下驾照 |
[01:42] | Ted Habison. Callowhill Street. Age 35. | 泰德·哈比森 克劳威大街 35岁 |
[01:46] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[01:50] | Is there a cheesesteak place around here? | 这附近有芝士牛肉堡店吗 |
[01:52] | Yeah, probably. Why? | 可能有吧 怎么了 |
[01:56] | That’s cheesesteak cheese. | 有股牛肉堡里用的乳酪味 |
[01:59] | How many cheesesteak places can there be in one neighborhood? | 这附近的芝士牛肉堡店究竟要有多少家啊 |
[02:07] | Here’s your order. | 这是您点的餐 |
[02:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:12] | What can I get you, Officers? | 想要些什么 警官 |
[02:14] | – Detective. – Sorry. | -我是警探 -抱歉 |
[02:16] | You seen an African-American guy around here– | 有没有一个非洲裔的人来过这儿 |
[02:18] | 30s, baggy jeans, | 三十多岁 穿着宽松牛仔裤 |
[02:20] | tattoos on his arms? | 手臂上有纹身 |
[02:22] | Carl! Get out here! | 卡尔 出来下 |
[02:26] | Go! | 追 |
[02:34] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[02:36] | Jessica Archer, age 33. | 杰西卡·阿彻 33岁 |
[02:39] | Died in her sleep in her hotel room. | 在酒店房间睡觉时死亡 |
[02:42] | What a waste. | 太可惜了 |
[02:44] | Cause of death? | 死因呢 |
[02:45] | This. | 因为这个 |
[02:47] | Saddle embolism blocking the left and right main pulmonary arteries. | 左右肺主动脉被鞍型血栓阻塞 |
[02:51] | It’s as thick as your finger. | 粗的跟你手指头一样了 |
[02:53] | She’s young, | 她这么年轻 |
[02:55] | her valves are normal, and she looks healthy. | 静脉瓣膜也很正常 看起来也很健康 |
[02:58] | So how’d she get a blood clot the size of a hot dog? | 怎么会生出粗如热狗肠般的血栓呢 |
[03:08] | Carl Anders, | 卡尔·安德斯 |
[03:10] | Member of the Bronson Street Gang. | 布朗森街头帮的成员 |
[03:12] | Ex-member. | 前成员 |
[03:13] | Mm. Current or ex, | 我管你是不是前成员 |
[03:15] | causing a death in the commission of a robbery | 抢劫时致人死亡 |
[03:17] | is criminally negligent homicide. | 是过失杀人罪 |
[03:20] | Look, I didn’t rob nobody, a’ight? | 我没抢劫任何人 好吧 |
[03:21] | I went on my break. That’s it. Mm. | 我那天休班 就这样 |
[03:24] | And you expect me to believe a poor ex-gangbanger like you, | 你指望我相信像你这样的帮派混混吗 |
[03:27] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[03:30] | Ted Harbison’s credit cards. Explain that. | 这是泰德·哈比森的信用卡 怎么解释 |
[03:33] | I saw a bag on the ground. I took it. | 我看到地上有个包 就拿了 |
[03:35] | And you didn’t see the guy you took it from? | 他没看到你抢的那个人吗 |
[03:37] | I saw a guy. He was up ahead of me, kinda weaving. | 我看到前面的那个人东倒西歪的 |
[03:42] | Weaving? | 东倒西歪 |
[03:43] | Know what I’m saying? Like he was drunk or something. | 你明白我的意思 好像喝醉什么的 |
[03:45] | He ducked down some stairs. | 他跌跌撞撞的走下台阶 |
[03:47] | By the time I got there, he was gone. | 我到时他就没影了 |
[03:49] | The bag was on the ground, so I took it, | 包就在地上 所以我就拿了 |
[03:51] | But I didn’t see no body in the bushes. | 但我没看到树丛中有人 |
[03:57] | I do not see any evidence of physical trauma. | 我没发现有物理外伤 |
[04:02] | What else did they find in that bag of his? | 他们在他的包里还找到什么 |
[04:04] | Toiletries, | 洗漱用具 |
[04:05] | two issues of “Certified Accountant” magazine, | 两期《注册会计师》杂志 |
[04:08] | private pilot logbooks and flight maps, | 私人飞机飞行日志和航线图 |
[04:12] | Prescriptions for vicodin and promethazine. | 维柯丁和异丙嗪的处方 |
[04:16] | What’s promethazine? | 异丙嗪是什么东西 |
[04:17] | It’s prescribed post-op for nausea and vomiting. | 一种用于治疗手术后恶心和呕吐症状的药 |
[04:20] | Is there a doctor listed? | 有医生签名吗 |
[04:22] | Dr. Mark Chandler. Northeast General Hospital. | 马克·钱德勒医生 东北综合医院 |
[04:25] | Those are porthole incisions. This guy just had surgery. | 微创切口 这人刚做过手术 |
[04:29] | Let’s get his clothes off. | 把他的衣服脱掉 |
[04:30] | – Move that light, will you? – Sure. | -把那盏灯挪过来好吗 -好 |
[04:38] | So tell me something. | 那么 求个真相 |
[04:39] | They let you just walk out of the hospital right after surgery? | 你们医院里做完手术就让病人立马走人吗 |
[04:42] | Not right after. | 也不是马上走 |
[04:43] | He probably went in first thing this morning. | 他可能是一大早做的手术 |
[04:45] | The whole idea is to shorten recovery time. | 这种手术可以缩短病人的恢复时间 |
[04:48] | Four little holes– that one’s for the scope, | 四个微创口 那个是进内窥镜的 |
[04:50] | these two are for the instruments, | 这两个进手术器械 |
[04:52] | and that one’s for whatever they took out of him. | 那个用于取出体内物的 |
[04:54] | By the location, I would say… gallbladder. | 根据位置来看 应该是胆囊手术 |
[04:58] | But that’s just routine, right? | 但也没什么特别之处 是吧 |
[05:03] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[05:05] | Your paresthesia acting up? | 你的手又发麻了吗 |
[05:07] | I am fine. | 还好 |
[05:10] | Let’s see what’s going on in him. | 我们来看看他体内的情况吧 |
[05:28] | Why is his abdomen full of blood? | 他的腹腔里怎么全是血 |
[05:33] | You can tell Sam that | 你可以告诉萨姆 |
[05:35] | a mugger did not kill Ted Harbison, | 杀死泰德·哈比森的不是抢匪 |
[05:40] | his surgeon did. | 是他的外科医生 |
[05:56] | Ted passed a gallstone last year. | 泰德去年得过胆结石 |
[05:58] | Anyone who’s ever done it will tell you, one is enough. | 得过的人都知道 太痛苦了 |
[06:01] | When his symptoms started up again, | 后来他的病又复发了 |
[06:04] | we found a surgeon right away. | 我们马上找了外科医生 |
[06:06] | It wasn’t the surgery, was it? | 他不会是因手术而死吧 |
[06:08] | We’re looking into every possibility. | 我们也在排查一切的可能 |
[06:11] | Can you tell me why he was alone? | 能告诉我他为什么独自出院吗 |
[06:13] | Hospitals don’t normally release | 医院通常不会让术后患者 |
[06:15] | post-op patients without an escort. | 在没有陪同的情况下出院 |
[06:19] | After surgery, Ted said he’d be fine in recovery, | 手术后 泰德说他一个人可以搞定恢复 |
[06:22] | and I should just come back after work. | 让我回去工作不用陪他 |
[06:26] | I had no idea he was gonna sneak out by himself. | 我没想到他会一个人偷偷溜出去 |
[06:31] | If only I’d stayed… | 如果我在的话 |
[06:36] | – Your husband was an accountant? – Yes. | -你丈夫是会计师吗 -是 |
[06:39] | Because we found, uh, pilot logbooks | 我们在他的旅行包里 |
[06:41] | and flight maps in his duffel. | 找到了飞行日志和航线图 |
[06:44] | I don’t know too many accountant pilots. | 我很少见飞行员当会计师的 |
[06:45] | He wasn’t a pilot really. | 他算不上是真正的飞行员 |
[06:47] | He had not flown since the day he got his license. | 拿到飞机驾照后他就没再飞过 |
[06:50] | Then why did he get his license? | 那他拿飞机驾照干嘛 |
[06:52] | To overcome his fear of flying. | 战胜恐高症 |
[06:54] | That’s Ted, you see. | 这就是泰德的性格 |
[06:56] | Mr. Sensible. | 理智至上者 |
[06:58] | If he got caught in the rain in a nice pair of shoes, | 如果天下雨而他恰好穿着一双好鞋 |
[06:59] | he’d take his shoes off. | 他宁愿把鞋脱下来 |
[07:01] | Easier to clean feet than shoes. | 因为脚比鞋好清洗 |
[07:07] | Mrs. Harbison, I promise you, | 哈比森夫人 我保证 |
[07:11] | we’re gonna find out what happened to your husband. | 一定会找出你丈夫的死因 |
[07:13] | Well, according to Jessica’s labs, | 根据杰西卡的实验室报告 |
[07:15] | she didn’t have cancer. | 她没得过癌症 |
[07:17] | She wasn’t a smoker, or pregnant, or dehydrated. | 她不吸烟 没怀孕 也无脱水症状 |
[07:20] | And she definitely wasn’t obese. | 而且她也绝对不是肥胖患者 |
[07:22] | Which reminds me, have you had your heart checked lately? | 这可提醒我了 你最近做过心脏检查吗 |
[07:24] | You had your face checked lately? | 你最近做过面部检查吗 |
[07:29] | Wait. Look at this. | 等等 看这个 |
[07:30] | Jessica had elevated levels of progesterone. | 杰西卡体内的孕酮素升高 |
[07:34] | She was on the pill. | 她服过避孕药 |
[07:35] | Okay, she has one marginal risk factor for hypercoagulation, | 这是导致血液高凝状态的一个危险因素 |
[07:39] | but there are millions of women on the pill, | 可服用避孕药的女性多了去了 |
[07:41] | and they don’t all die in their hotel beds. | 也没见她们都死在酒店的床上 |
[07:44] | Wait. That’s it. | 等等 我明白了 |
[07:46] | What’s it? | 什么 |
[07:47] | She died in her hotel room, right? | 她是在酒店房间里死的 对吧 |
[07:51] | You thinking she just got off an airplane? | 你的意思是说她刚下飞机 |
[07:59] | How long since you’ve been here? | 你在这家医院工作了多久 |
[08:01] | – Not since Gwen took over. – Gwen? | -在格温接手医院之前 -格温是谁 |
[08:03] | Gwen Baldwin. | 格温·鲍德温 |
[08:05] | Nurse turned equipment rep | 从护士到医疗器械销售代表 |
[08:07] | turned hospital administrator. | 最后晋升为院长 |
[08:08] | A real health care success story. | 一个绝对真实的医疗行业成功故事 |
[08:10] | I’m getting the warm fuzzies. | 真是激励人心温暖心灵啊 |
[08:12] | Mm. We were friends once. | 我们曾经是朋友 |
[08:14] | You’d be amazed how many Christmas cards stop coming | 当你失手害病人死在手术台上后 |
[08:17] | after you’ve killed a patient on the operating table. | 会错愕的发现连圣诞卡都变得屈指可数 |
[08:20] | Just a second, Megan. | 请稍等一下 梅根 |
[08:28] | I’ve never been acceded to having a green thumb, but– | 我并不是园艺高手 |
[08:31] | these have become my obsession. | 但这确实成了我的嗜好 |
[08:34] | We’re here about Ted Harbison. | 我们是为泰德·哈比森而来 |
[08:35] | Mark Chandler operated on him this morning. | 马克·钱德勒今早为他做过手术 |
[08:37] | A cholecystectomy, to be exact. He exsanguinated internally. | 准确说是胆囊切除术 却引发了内出血 |
[08:41] | Might be an issue with his care. | 有可能在治疗中出现了问题 |
[08:44] | Well, then there are procedures that have to be followed. | 既然如此 那就按程序走吧 |
[08:48] | Can you give us a second? | 能让我们单独谈会吗 |
[08:51] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[08:54] | I know all about your procedures. | 我知道这种事情的处理流程 |
[08:58] | I just want to talk to him, surgeon to surgeon. | 我就想跟他聊聊 以同行的身份 |
[09:00] | I used to be one, if you remember. | 如果你还记得的话 我也曾是外科医生 |
[09:05] | Of course. I’m sorry. | 当然 我很抱歉 |
[09:08] | That must’ve been horrible for you. | 这对你来说一定难熬极了 |
[09:10] | The car accident and then losing a patient. | 先是车祸之后又失去了一个病人 |
[09:13] | If I didn’t reach out to you, | 那时我没有联系你 |
[09:14] | it was because I was dealing with a loss of my own. | 是因为我也正遭受着丧亲之痛 |
[09:18] | My son Nick. | 我儿子尼克 |
[09:22] | He O.D.’ed his freshman year at a frat party. | 他大一时因吸毒过量死在兄弟会派对上 |
[09:25] | The bonsai was his. | 这是他的盆栽 |
[09:27] | For four years, I have kept it alive, | 四年了 无论长木虱还是烂根 |
[09:30] | through plant lice and root rot. | 我一直努力让它存活下去 |
[09:34] | Oh, god. I–Gwen, I’m– | 哦 天啊 我 格温 我 |
[09:37] | No, that is awful. | 不 那太糟糕了 |
[09:39] | Oh. Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[09:49] | Let’s go find Dr. Chandler. | 我们去找钱德勒医生吧 |
[09:53] | I’m late for rounds. What’s this all about? | 我巡房要迟到了 究竟有什么事 |
[09:55] | Dr. Hunt is with the Medical Examiner’s Office. | 这是法医鉴定处的亨特医生 |
[09:58] | You might want to pay attention. | 也许你应该仔细听听 |
[10:00] | Ted Harbison. You operated on him this morning, | 今天早上 你对泰德·哈比森实施了 |
[10:02] | a cholecystectomy. | 胆囊切除术 |
[10:03] | 8:00. Discharged at noon, I believe. | 八点做的 我想他是中午出的院 |
[10:06] | And dead an hour later. | 一小时之后他就死了 |
[10:10] | That’s my last surgery of the morning. | 那是我今早最后一台手术 |
[10:12] | Then I went to my country club after. | 之后我去了乡村俱乐部 |
[10:14] | Is he really dead? | 他真死了吗 |
[10:14] | – Exsanguinated internally. – Well, that’s not possible. | -死于内出血 -不可能 |
[10:17] | Oh, it’s possible. It happened. | 很有可能 因为事实如此 |
[10:19] | Ted had two cystic ducts, not one. | 泰德有两个胆囊管 而不是一个 |
[10:21] | You should’ve checked for anomalous vasculature, | 你应该对异常血管进行检查 |
[10:23] | but you didn’t. You clipped one artery, | 但是你没有 你只夹闭了一条动脉 |
[10:25] | missed the other. | 却没管另外一个 |
[10:26] | Hey, hold on a second here. | 嘿 打住打住 |
[10:26] | And how a man with crashing blood pressure | 而一个血压异常的病人是如何 |
[10:29] | managed to sneak out of your recovery room– | 从术后恢复室偷偷溜走的 |
[10:31] | That’s another question I have. | 则是我要问的另外一个问题 |
[10:32] | He was a dead man walking. | 他这无疑于足踏黄泉 |
[10:35] | – Wait. – You’re wrong, Dr. Hunt. | -等等 -你错了 亨特医生 |
[10:36] | Of course I checked for anomalous vasculature, | 我当然检查了异常血管 |
[10:39] | and of course I cliped both arteries. | 两根动脉我都夹闭了 |
[10:41] | The procedure went perfectly. | 手术一切顺利 |
[10:43] | You don’t believe me, check the video. | 你不相信我 可以去检查录像 |
[10:46] | Like I said, I’m late for rounds. | 我说过了 我巡房要迟到了 |
[10:50] | I’m gonna need that video. | 我需要那个录像 |
[10:52] | From now on, you can talk to our general counsel. | 从现在起 你去跟我们的律师谈吧 |
[10:57] | Kate is not gonna be happy with you | 没搞清楚就跑来 |
[11:00] | walking around making accusations | 对别人横加指控 |
[11:01] | without all your ducks in a row. | 你会把凯特惹毛的 |
[11:02] | Kate is not a surgeon. | 凯特又不是外科医生 |
[11:03] | You do not close a patient | 在没对自己的手术做完检查之前 |
[11:05] | without checking your work. | 决不能随便让病人出院 |
[11:06] | Somehow I don’t think your friend Gwen | 不知怎的 我觉得你朋友格温 |
[11:07] | is gonna hand over that video anytime soon. | 短期内不会把录像痛快的交出来的 |
[11:10] | And how are you gonna prove Chandler wrong without it, huh? | 没录像你怎么证明钱德勒出错了 |
[11:12] | Excuse me. I’m Nancy Follett. | 打扰一下 我是南希·福莱特 |
[11:15] | I’m a surgical nurse. | 我是名外科护士 |
[11:16] | I couldn’t help overhearing. | 我刚才无意中听到你们的谈话 |
[11:17] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[11:20] | Chandler is a disaster waiting to happen. | 钱德勒就是个定时炸弹 |
[11:23] | The hospital loves him | 院方很喜欢他 |
[11:24] | because he whips through surgeries faster than a pit crew, | 因为他做手术的速度快过赛车维修员 |
[11:27] | but he’s reckless. | 可他本人就是个马大哈 |
[11:28] | He’s left sponges in the patients | 他把海绵落在病人体内 |
[11:30] | and then blamed the nurses for getting the count wrong. | 事后却责怪护士记错了数 |
[11:32] | Has he ever lost a patient before? | 他以前医死过病人吗 |
[11:34] | Not that I know of, but it’s just a matter of time. | 据我所知没有 但这也是迟早的事 |
[11:42] | Somebody wanted to see me? | 有人要见我吗 |
[11:43] | Dr. Gross, this is Karen Archer. | 格罗斯医生 这是凯伦·阿彻 |
[11:50] | Oh, my God. You’re– | 我的神啊 你是 |
[11:52] | Jessica’s twin sister. | 杰西卡的孪生姐妹 |
[11:58] | So if this guy is leaving sponges in patients, | 如果这家伙曾把海绵留在病人体内 |
[12:00] | how is he still practicing? | 为什么他还能继续行医 |
[12:02] | Happens all the time, unfortunately. | 这种事并不稀奇 挺无奈的 |
[12:04] | The nurses keep the count, | 护士记着海绵数 |
[12:05] | but if the surgeons disagree | 要是跟外科医生记的数目不符 |
[12:07] | and the nurses dare correct them, | 此时但凡有护士敢出言反驳的 |
[12:09] | they get their heads handed to them. | 无疑于引颈受戮 自寻死路 |
[12:10] | Well, remind me to never need operation. | 好吧 提醒我这辈子都别动手术 |
[12:13] | Well, that looks like an unclipped artery to me. | 我是看不出来这条动脉有被夹过 |
[12:15] | Look again. | 仔细看 |
[12:19] | What are they? | 这是什么玩意 |
[12:20] | Traumatic impressions on the adventitia– | 血管外膜有压痕型创伤 |
[12:24] | the outer lining of the artery. | 也就是动脉外面的那层膜 |
[12:26] | Chandler did clip both arteries. | 钱德勒当时的确两根动脉都夹闭了 |
[12:28] | Okay, so what happened to the clips? | 那么夹血管的钛夹呢 |
[12:31] | There’s only one place they could be. | 只有一个可能 |
[12:51] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 哎 我太有才了 |
[13:06] | We removed Ted Harbison’s blood at autopsy, | 在尸检时泰德·哈比森的血液被全部抽出 |
[13:09] | And this is what we found when we put it through a sieve. | 这是用筛子过滤后得到的东西 |
[13:11] | It turns out that Dr. Chandler | 由此可见钱德勒医生的确 |
[13:13] | did clip the other artery, but look at the clips. | 夹闭了另一根动脉 但是这么多钛夹 |
[13:16] | I can understand one not being properly closed maybe, | 掉下来一个我还能理解 怎么可能 |
[13:18] | but three? | 三个全脱落 |
[13:19] | Either Chandler was in such a hurry to get to his golf game, | 要么是钱德勒急着赶去打高尔夫 |
[13:22] | he didn’t notice, making this malpractice, | 所以粗心大意以至于酿成医疗事故 |
[13:25] | or that’s how he wanted it to look. | 要么就是蓄意为之 |
[13:29] | Murder made to look like malpractice? | 凶手想伪造成医疗过失的样子 |
[13:31] | Never seen such a bad clip job. | 我可从没见过这么逊的血管夹闭技术 |
[13:33] | Yeah, but what’s the motive? | 这样 但动机是什么呢 |
[13:35] | Well, Ted was an accountant, right? | 泰德是个会计师 对吗 |
[13:36] | So maybe there’s hidden connection | 所以他和钱德勒之间可能 |
[13:38] | between him and Chandler. | 存在不为人知的关系 |
[13:40] | Well, guess I know what I’m gonna be doing | 好吧 这下我就知道 |
[13:43] | the rest of my afternoon. | 今天下午该干什么了 |
[13:46] | Murder by malpractice. | 以医疗过失来掩盖谋杀 |
[13:47] | That’s bold, even for you. | 即便是你 这话也够惊世骇俗的 |
[13:50] | Thank you. | 承蒙夸奖 |
[13:51] | So bold that I’m wondering | 如此大胆不免让我心生揣测 |
[13:53] | if it has anything to do with the patient you lost. | 这是否跟被你医死的病人有关 |
[13:57] | Expiation for past sins maybe? | 难道是在为自己过去的错误赎罪吗 |
[13:59] | What I did was an accident, | 我那次只是个意外 |
[14:01] | and… yeah, I-I’m haunted by it. | 而且 我一直心有愧疚 |
[14:04] | That guy isn’t haunted by anything. | 那家伙可是毫无惭色 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna put him out of business. | 我必须将他清出医生的队伍 |
[14:08] | No, what you’re gonna do is give | 不 你要先别急着 |
[14:09] | Chandler every benefit of the doubt. | 对钱德勒妄下论断 |
[14:10] | Then you nail him, after you are absolutely sure. | 等找到确凿证据时 再将其定罪 |
[14:13] | Uh, we have a couple of problems before we get to that. | 可在此之前 咱们还有困难要解决 |
[14:17] | The video? | 手术录像 |
[14:19] | Right. The hospital has a video of Ted’s surgery. | 没错 医院握有泰德手术的录像 |
[14:24] | I need you to lean on the C.O.O. | 我要你和他们首席运营官沟通下 |
[14:26] | to give us a copy. | 给我们一份拷贝 |
[14:27] | Her name is Gwen Baldwin. | 她名字是格温·鲍德温 |
[14:28] | – Is that all? – No. | -就这些吗 -不是 |
[14:30] | Mm. We also need the staple gun that | 我们还要手术时 |
[14:31] | the doctor used during the procedure. | 医生用的那把钛夹枪 |
[14:33] | Usually they’re destroyed within 24 hours of use. | 通常它们在用后二十四小时内就被销毁 |
[14:35] | Without it, he will claim equipment failure, | 没有钛夹枪 他会狡辩称器械故障 |
[14:38] | and we will not have any evidence to prove otherwise. | 而我们再也没有什么证据进行反驳 |
[14:40] | Unless it was equipment failure. | 除非真的是器械故障 |
[14:42] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底要不要帮我 |
[14:57] | She died from a clot | 她的死因是血凝 |
[14:58] | that stopped blood flowing to her heart. | 造成阻塞 使血液无法流入心脏 |
[15:01] | We checked her for risk factors | 我们检查了所有的危险因素 |
[15:02] | and found that she was on the pill. | 发现她在服用避孕药 |
[15:04] | That, in combination with her recent travels, | 再加上她这次的旅行 |
[15:06] | leads us to think it was deep vein thrombosis. | 我们认为应该是深层静脉血栓 |
[15:12] | Our parents are dead. | 我们父母都已过世 |
[15:14] | We’re all each other had. | 我们姐妹二人相依为命 |
[15:16] | We were inseparable once… | 我们曾经形影不离 |
[15:19] | But life happened. | 但是生活就是这样 |
[15:22] | Different careers in different cities. | 我们各奔东西为不同的事业打拼 |
[15:24] | But I always missed the way we used to be. | 但我经常怀念我们之前一起的日子 |
[15:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:35] | Would you like to go somewhere else to talk? | 想去别的地方谈谈吗 |
[15:48] | You mentioned something about my sisr’s recent travels. | 你刚提到我姐姐近期的旅行 |
[15:51] | – What did you mean? – Long flights, | -你指什么 -长途飞行 |
[15:53] | sitting for long periods of time, | 长期保持坐姿 |
[15:54] | can cause blood clots. | 可能引起血栓 |
[15:56] | That, in combination with other risk factors. | 再结合其他的危险因素 |
[15:59] | By the way, do you know where you sister was flying from? | 顺便问下 知道你姐从哪飞来这里吗 |
[16:01] | She didn’t fly from anywhere. | 她不是从外地坐飞机来的 |
[16:03] | But she was staying in a hotel. | 但她在酒店里住 |
[16:04] | No, Jess lives in Philly. | 不 杰西在费城住 |
[16:06] | She was staying at that hotel | 她的公寓在粉刷 |
[16:08] | because her apartment’s being painted. | 所以才住在酒店 |
[16:10] | I have to go to her apartment tomorrow. | 我明天得去她的公寓 |
[16:12] | Any idea where 45th and Locust is? | 知道四十五街和蝗虫站在哪吗 |
[16:14] | I’ve never been to Philly before. | 我从没来过费城 |
[16:16] | Yeah. It’s, um, it’s near Penn Campus. | 就在 在宾夕法尼亚大学附近 |
[16:19] | Where is that? | 那又是在哪里 |
[16:21] | It’s, uh, it’s in west Philly. | 在 就在费城西边 |
[16:24] | Would you come with me? | 你和我一起去可以吗 |
[16:26] | We grew up in Minneapolis. | 我们在明尼阿波利斯长大 |
[16:28] | That’s where my parents are buried. | 我们父母就安葬在那里 |
[16:29] | That’s where I’m taking Jess and her stuff. | 我将把杰西和她的遗物带回那里 |
[16:32] | I could use some help finding my way around, | 我需要有个人给我指路 |
[16:34] | and you’re the only person I know here. | 我在这里就只认识你 |
[16:38] | Well, I, um… | 好吧 我 |
[16:42] | I-I… | 我 我 |
[16:44] | I’m your sister’s doctor, | 我是你姐姐的医生 |
[16:46] | And… you’re in, uh, | 而 你处于 |
[16:49] | an emotional state, | 情绪波动期 |
[16:50] | And, um, I-it would be inappropriate, you know? | 可能 可能不太合适吧 你明白吗 |
[16:54] | Right? Don’t you think? What do you think? | 是吧 难道不是吗 你怎么想 |
[16:56] | I don’t think it’d be inappropriate at all. | 我一点都不觉得不合适 |
[17:09] | See you tomorrow? | 那明天见了 |
[17:22] | Dr. Chandler was a referral from my ob-gyn. | 我的妇产科医生推荐的钱德勒医生 |
[17:25] | We’d never heard of him before that. | 之前我们从没听说过他 |
[17:27] | Well, maybe in a different context. | 可能是在其他场合认识的 |
[17:29] | Did Ted ever do any accounting for him? | 泰德有没有为他做过帐 |
[17:31] | Uh, no. No, most of his clients | 没有 没有 他大部分客户 |
[17:33] | were nonprofits. | 都是非赢利机构的 |
[17:35] | You recycle? | 你回收瓶子吗 |
[17:37] | Um, end of the counter. | 桌子那边有垃圾桶 |
[17:38] | Nonprofits need accountants? | 非盈利机构也需要会计师吗 |
[17:41] | I know, right? | 可不是嘛 |
[17:42] | We used to joke about it, | 我们以前还拿这个开玩笑呢 |
[17:44] | who had less money, us or his clients. | 和他的客户相比不知道谁该付谁钱呢 |
[17:47] | For a money guy, | 泰德成天跟钱打交道 |
[17:48] | Ted was not very good at making it. | 却不太会挣钱 |
[17:53] | Ted have any life insurance? | 泰德有人寿保险吗 |
[18:01] | Unfortunately, there is no video. We checked. | 很可惜 没有录像带 我们找过了 |
[18:04] | The recording equipment was turned off. | 录像设备当时关闭了 |
[18:06] | Okay, I didn’t come here to be stonewalled. | 我可不是来这碰壁的 |
[18:08] | Mr. Hollis, you sure you want to tangle with me? | 霍利斯先生 你真要跟我打太极吗 |
[18:10] | We can’t give you a video that doesn’t exist. | 没有录像我们也没办法啊 |
[18:14] | Correct me if I’m wrong, | 如果我说错了请纠正 |
[18:16] | but your bottom line depends on | 不过你医院的盈亏底线得指望 |
[18:17] | tax breaks that are up for renewal by the city council. | 减税政策 而能否延期则由市议会决定 |
[18:20] | Mayor’s office. | 市长办公室 |
[18:21] | Hi, Maggie. It’s… | 你好 麦琪 我是 |
[18:22] | Hi, Dr. Murphy, how are you? | 莫菲医生 你好吗 |
[18:24] | I’m fine, Maggie. | 我很好 麦琪 |
[18:25] | Thanks. Is he in? | 谢谢你 他在吗 |
[18:26] | Yeah. Hold on. I’ll put you right through. | 在 等等 我给你接过去 |
[18:28] | There really is no video tape. I swear. | 我发誓真的没有录像带 |
[18:31] | You can bring your I.T. people in | 你可以把你的电脑技术人员带来 |
[18:32] | and check yourself. | 自己查 |
[18:35] | But in the spirit of cooperation… | 但是为表示我们的配合 |
[18:39] | these are the employee files | 这些是钱德勒医生 |
[18:41] | for everyone on Dr. Chandler’s surgical team | 所在的外科手术小组里 |
[18:43] | with access to that equipment. | 所有能接触到设备的员工档案 |
[18:45] | Well, that’start. | 这才像话 |
[18:46] | I also want access to your Biohazard Waste. | 我还要进入你们的医用废物处理站 |
[19:06] | How did I ever let you talk me into this? | 我是怎么会被你说服来干这个的啊 |
[19:19] | What I want to know is, where the hell is Megan? | 我想不通的是 梅根干吗不来 |
[19:22] | This is her case. | 这是她的案子嘛 |
[19:23] | Well, Megan offered to help us solve our case | 梅根说如果我们给她的案子帮把手 |
[19:26] | if we helped her solve hers. | 她就帮忙解决我们的案子 |
[19:29] | What do you mean “Solve our case”? | 啥叫”解决我们的案子” |
[19:31] | Jessica Archer died from a blood clot. | 杰西卡·阿彻是因为血栓而死 |
[19:33] | Yeah, well, technically, yes, | 对 技术角度来讲没错 |
[19:35] | but I would like to be able to | 但是除了致死因素 |
[19:37] | tell her sister more than just what killed her. | 我还想跟她妹妹多介绍点别的情况 |
[19:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:41] | ‘Cause I’m seeing her tomorrow, | 因为我们明天要见面 |
[19:43] | and I don’t know what to talk about. | 我不知道该说什么好 |
[19:44] | You using a dead girl to hit on her sister? | 你利用一个死去的女孩去泡她妹妹 |
[19:47] | No. No way. I-I told her it was inappropriate, | 不 才不是呢 我跟她说这不合适了 |
[19:50] | but she kind of insisted. | 但她态度很坚持 |
[19:53] | So you telling me I’m up to my knees in bio-waste | 就是说我现在站在齐膝的医用废弃物里 |
[19:56] | just so you have something to talk about? | 只不过是为了让你约会有话可谈 |
[20:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:01] | Oh, no. I’m so outta here. | 不要 我不干了 |
[20:24] | Are you afraid of flying? | 你恐飞吗 |
[20:26] | No. | 不 |
[20:27] | That was a hell of thing that Ted did, | 泰德做的事真不简单 |
[20:30] | getting into that pilot’s seat | 坐进飞机驾驶座 |
[20:32] | just to overcome his fear. | 只不过是为了战胜恐惧 |
[20:34] | I get the feeling that this case | 我觉得这个案子 |
[20:35] | has brought up a fear of your own. | 勾起你自己的恐惧来了 |
[20:39] | One that I will never have to face again. | 一个我再也不需要面对的恐惧 |
[20:41] | But you’re worried that Chandler will. | 但是你担心钱德勒将会跟你一样 |
[20:45] | You know what happens to a surgeon when he screws up? | 你知道外科医生出事之后会怎样吗 |
[20:48] | Physician-related deaths get reported | 医疗不当致死的案例会上报给 |
[20:50] | to an independent commission, | 一个独立委员会 |
[20:51] | and that commission can take as long as they want to act. | 而何时处理却由得这个委员会拖多久都行 |
[20:54] | Meanwhile, the doctor is still performing surgery. | 与此同时 那个医师还可以继续做手术 |
[20:57] | – You know why? – Lawyers? | -知道为什么吗 -律师撑腰 |
[20:59] | Malpractice lawyers. | 准确说是医疗事故律师 |
[21:00] | I could’ve hidden behind them | 如果我愿意 我也可以 |
[21:01] | if I wanted to, but I didn’t. | 躲在他们身后 但我没有 |
[21:03] | I mean, how could I live with myself? | 那样的话 我自己良心上就过不去 |
[21:05] | So I settled out of court, and when I found out | 所以我选择庭外和解 当我知道 |
[21:07] | that my paresthesias were not going away, | 我的感觉异常症毫无起色时 |
[21:09] | I just closed my practice, and that was that. | 我就停止行医 就这样 |
[21:14] | Well, if it matters, it was a… | 正因为你的纠结 才更能说明 |
[21:16] | it was a hell of a thing that you did, Megan. | 你做的事很了不起 梅根 |
[21:19] | I don’t see Dr. Chandler doing that anytime soon, do you? | 钱德勒医生不见得会这么做 你说呢 |
[21:22] | Who’s the man? Who’s the man?! | 某人是大英雄 某人立了大功 |
[21:24] | Uh, you forgetting somebody? | 你不觉得少说了一个人吗 |
[21:28] | Who are the men? Who are the men?! | 某俩是大英雄 某俩立了大功 |
[21:30] | All right. Bring ’em over. Let’s have a look. | 好了 拿来吧 让我们瞧瞧 |
[21:34] | Unh-unh. First Jessica Archer. | 等等 先说杰西卡·阿彻 |
[21:37] | All right. | 行 |
[21:40] | You’re on. | 听好了 |
[21:41] | Did she have fatigue, shortness of breath, | 她死前有没有出现疲乏 气短 |
[21:45] | palpitations before she died? | 心悸等症状 |
[21:47] | How would we know? | 我们怎么会知道 |
[21:49] | Fair point blood in the urine? | 重点是 尿液中是否含血 |
[21:51] | No. All right. | 不含 好 |
[21:52] | That eliminates paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria. | 那就排除了阵发性夜间血红蛋白尿症 |
[21:55] | – What about kidney damage? – Unh-unh. | -有无肾损伤 -没有 |
[21:57] | No nephrotic syndrome. | 那就没有肾病综合症 |
[21:59] | Did you check for lupus anticoagulant, | 做狼疮抗凝剂测定了吗 |
[22:02] | acquired conditions? | 后天获得性的 |
[22:04] | – Of course. – Hereditary conditions? | -当然做了 -遗传性的呢 |
[22:06] | Protein C, Protein S, Factor V Leiden? | 蛋白C 蛋白S 凝血因子Ⅴ突变 |
[22:09] | All very common. | 都很有普遍性 |
[22:13] | Hand it over. | 交出来吧 |
[22:14] | – You’re good. – Thank you. | -算你厉害 -谢谢 |
[22:21] | Good. | 好的 |
[22:25] | Good. | 好的 |
[22:30] | So it was equipment failure. | 看来真的是器械故障 |
[22:37] | The seal is broken. | 密封坏了 |
[22:41] | Someone has tampered with this gun. | 有人对这把钛夹枪做了手脚 |
[22:53] | You got the wrong guy. I didn’t do anything. | 你抓错人了 我什么都没做 |
[22:56] | Let me tell you something, petty theft is one thing, | 我告诉你 小偷小摸只是其一 |
[22:58] | But conspiracy to commit murder is another. | 合谋蓄意杀人才是重点 |
[23:01] | Now did Mindy Harbison hire you to | 你是受明蒂·哈比森雇用 |
[23:03] | – jump her husband after his surgery? – No! | -在她丈夫术后进行袭击的吗 -不是 |
[23:06] | – Look familiar? – I’ve never even seen her before. | -眼熟吗 -我从未见过她 |
[23:09] | Why don’t I believe you? | 为什么我就是不信你呢 |
[23:11] | Because you prejudiced. | 因为你有偏见 |
[23:12] | Hey, detective. Can I see that? | 嘿 探长 我能看看吗 |
[23:17] | Oh, yeah. I saw her here a couple of days ago. | 没错 几天前我见过她 |
[23:20] | She got three cheesesteaks– | 她买了三份芝士牛肉堡 |
[23:21] | two for here and one to go. | 两份在这吃 一份打包 |
[23:22] | And who was the other “For here” cheesesteak for? | 她和谁在这里一起吃的 |
[23:24] | A nurse. Yeah. | 一个护士 |
[23:26] | She was wearing the, you know, the blue hospital scrubs. | 她穿着 那种蓝色的医院制服 |
[23:27] | The hospital’s right down the street. | 医院就在这条街上 |
[23:29] | What did this nurse look like? | 那护士长什么样 |
[23:32] | You were looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[23:34] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[23:34] | Swimming in a bunch of biowaste yesterday | 昨天在一堆医疗废品里游泳 |
[23:36] | got me thinking. | 给了我启发 |
[23:37] | That stuff is kept sterile for a reason. | 医疗用品保持无菌都是有原因的 |
[23:39] | If somebody taed with our staple gun, | 如果某人对钛夹枪动了手脚 |
[23:41] | maybe they contaminated it, too, | 那么可能同时也造成了污染 |
[23:42] | so I swabbed the chamber | 所以我用棉签擦了枪腔 |
[23:44] | and found a bunch of resting spores. | 发现了一些休眠孢子 |
[23:46] | What kind of spores? | 哪种孢子 |
[23:47] | Don’t know yet. I ordered a P.C.R. | 还不清楚 我安排了PCR检测 |
[23:49] | Should have the results in a few hours. | 几小时内就会出结果 |
[23:51] | Good work, Doctor. | 做得好 医生 |
[23:52] | Damn straight. | 那还用你说 |
[23:54] | I think this is the last box. | 我想这是最后一个箱子了 |
[23:59] | Still worried about taking advantage of me? | 还在担心你对我是趁人之危吗 |
[24:00] | I’m getting over it. | 我正努力不这么想呢 |
[24:03] | – Hey, thanks. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[24:07] | Are you cold? | 你冷吗 |
[24:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:11] | I made this for Jess. | 这是我给杰西织的 |
[24:14] | She said she couldn’t get any good knits out here. | 她说她在这买不到好围巾 |
[24:25] | And it still smells like her. | 这上面还留有她的气味呢 |
[24:39] | It’s okay. | 都过去了 |
[24:42] | It’s okay. | 都过去了 |
[24:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:47] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[24:49] | I’m in an emotional state. | 我还在情绪波动期 |
[24:53] | So… | 那么 |
[24:57] | when are you– when are you leaving? | 你什么 你什么时候走 |
[25:01] | Not soon enough for you, I’m sure. | 我敢肯定没你想象得那么快 |
[25:04] | No, no, no, no. I–are you kidding me? | 不 我 你在开玩笑吗 |
[25:06] | You know– you know, I love moving. | 你知道 我喜欢搬家 |
[25:08] | Pianos are my specialty. | 我特擅长搬钢琴 |
[25:12] | Thanks. I needed that. | 谢谢 我很需要这些安慰 |
[25:15] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[25:19] | There is no video of Ted’s surgery. | 没有泰德的手术录像 |
[25:22] | The equipment was turned off. | 当时录像设备被关掉了 |
[25:24] | It would have to be one of the nurses. | 很有可能是某个护士干的 |
[25:26] | I can help you there. | 我这里有些东西可能有帮助 |
[25:27] | Ted’s wife Mindy had lunch | 泰德手术前一天 |
[25:28] | near the hospital the day before his surgery. | 他的妻子明蒂在医院附近吃午饭 |
[25:30] | She was with a nurse | 和她一同进餐的是一名护士 |
[25:31] | in Northeast general scrubs. | 身着东北医院工作服 |
[25:33] | Uh, she was thin, about 5’6″, | 她很瘦 高约一米六七 |
[25:35] | African-American, | 非洲裔美国人 |
[25:36] | wearing black-rimmed eyeglasses. | 戴着黑色边框眼镜 |
[25:38] | Nancy Follett. | 南希·福莱特 |
[25:40] | We talked to her at the hospital yesterday, | 我们昨天和她在医院说过话 |
[25:42] | And she called Chandler | 她声称钱德勒是 |
[25:43] | – “A disaster waiting to happen.” – Wait a minute. | -“定时炸弹” -等一下 |
[25:45] | Nancy Follett? That was one of the employee files | 南希·福莱特 我在昨天他们提供的 |
[25:48] | they showed me at the hospital. | 员工档案里也见过她 |
[25:49] | Chandler wrote her up multiple times. | 钱德勒多次点名批评她 |
[25:51] | So Nancy makes a disaster happen to get back at Chandler, | 于是南希导演了这场事故来报复钱德勒 |
[25:55] | but why talk to Mindy? | 可她为什么会找到明蒂 |
[25:57] | Money. I checked them out. | 为钱呗 我查过了 |
[26:00] | Ted had none, and they were mortgaged up to their eyeballs, | 泰德一穷二白 两人为贷款疲于奔命 |
[26:03] | and Ted’s life insurance policy was terminated | 而且泰德的人寿保险单 |
[26:05] | when he got his pilot’s license. | 在他取得飞行员驾照时便到期了 |
[26:07] | So a malpractice lawsuit solves both their problems. | 所以搞一场医疗事故诉讼便可一箭双雕 |
[26:09] | It was genius, actually. | 事实上 这想法挺聪明的 |
[26:11] | So Nancy tampers with gun, turns off the camera… | 于是南希对钛夹枪做手脚 关掉摄像头 |
[26:14] | And Ted leaves the hospital unaware | 毫不知情的泰德离开医院后 |
[26:15] | that his clips are popping off with every step. | 每走一步 体内的血管夹都随之松动 |
[26:18] | Then he lost consciousness and fell into the bushes. | 然后他便失去知觉 跌进树丛 |
[26:21] | Well, I guess it’s time I spoke with Nancy Follett. | 我想我该去和南希·福莱特谈谈了 |
[26:24] | And I think you should take another stab at Mindy. | 还有明蒂 你可以再去跟她谈谈 |
[26:29] | Hey. What’s up? | 嗨 老兄 |
[26:31] | Where the hell have you been? | 你丫的跑哪儿去了 |
[26:33] | I was out. | 出去了一下嘛 |
[26:36] | Well, while you were out, I got your answer. | 你出去那当口儿 检测结果我替你拿了 |
[26:39] | Jessica was positive for the Factor V Leiden Gene Mutation. | 杰西卡的凝血因子Ⅴ突变检测呈阳性 |
[26:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:46] | Hey, refresh my memory. | 能再说一遍吗 |
[26:48] | It’s like a coagulation cut-off switch | 就好像是血液的凝结断路开关 |
[26:51] | that doesn’t cut off when it should. | 在该停止凝结时却失灵了 |
[26:52] | And you better run a D.N.A. for zygosity. | 你最好再做一次双生子DNA检测 |
[26:54] | – There’s a difference in morbidity. – How big? | -发病率存在差异 -多大差异 |
[26:56] | Big. You get the mild version, | 很大 按比较乐观的说法 |
[26:58] | you have five to seven times greater risk of | 像杰西卡那样出现血栓的几率 |
[27:00] | developing a clot like Jessica’s. | 少说也是正常人的五到七倍 |
[27:02] | You get the severe version, up to an 80 times greater risk. | 情况严重的话 八十倍都有可能 |
[27:05] | Wait. So–so if Jessica had the severe version, | 等等 如果杰西卡属于情况严重的话 |
[27:08] | and Karen’s her identical twin, then sh– | 凯伦作为她的孪生姐妹 情况也 |
[27:09] | Then she’s got it, too. | 那她也无法幸免 |
[27:15] | No, look, look. | 不是这样的 听我说 |
[27:16] | You’ve got it all wrong. | 你们搞错了 |
[27:17] | Nancy was just trying to warn us about Dr. Chandler. | 南希只是警告我们提防钱德勒医生 |
[27:20] | Why you, huh? | 为什么偏偏找到你 |
[27:21] | We have the same ob-gyn. | 我俩的妇产科医生是同一个人 |
[27:23] | She heard him referring us to Dr. Chandler. | 她听说我们被转到钱德勒医生处接受治疗 |
[27:26] | She said she felt obligated to try to dissuade us, | 她觉得自己有责任提醒我们 |
[27:28] | so we went to the cheesesteak place to talk. | 所以我们就去芝士牛肉堡店谈了 |
[27:30] | And you kept this to yourself the whole time? | 那你之前为什么一直不说 |
[27:32] | She said she’d be fired if Chandler found out. | 她说钱德勒知道了肯定会炒了她 |
[27:34] | If she was trying to warn you, | 她都在警告你们了 |
[27:35] | why did Ted go through with it? | 为什么泰德还是接受了手术 |
[27:36] | His pain had become acute. | 他的病情突然恶化 |
[27:39] | He wasn’t even scheduled to be operated on yesterday. | 本来他的手术不是安排在昨天的 |
[27:42] | Dr. Chandler squeezed him in at the last minute. | 钱德勒医生最后一秒才把他排进去的 |
[27:47] | How did you overlook turning on the video equipment? | 摄像设备没打开 你怎么就没注意到呢 |
[27:50] | Video equipment gets overlooked all the time. | 这根本就是常有的事儿 |
[27:52] | But you’re the one who hands the staple gun | 可是给医生递钛夹枪的那个人 |
[27:54] | over to the doctor, aren’t you? | 是你没错吧 |
[27:56] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰二位 |
[27:57] | Sam, we just talked to Mindy Harbison. | 萨姆 我们刚和明蒂·哈比森谈过了 |
[27:59] | Did Dr. Chandler have any surgeries scheduled | 钱德勒医生昨天巡房结束后 |
[28:02] | yesterday after rounds? | 有手术安排吗 |
[28:03] | Only one at 10:00 p.m., | 只有一个 晚上十点的 |
[28:04] | another cholecystectomy. | 也是胆囊切除术 |
[28:05] | And did he use the same surgical set-up as he did on Ted, | 那他用的手术器械是跟泰德手术的一致吗 |
[28:08] | a new pack of staple guns? | 也是新的钛夹枪吗 |
[28:09] | Yes and no. We didn’t use a new pack for Ted’s operation. | 是也不是 泰德的手术没用新钛夹枪 |
[28:12] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[28:13] | The circulating nurse brought two guns from a previous operation. | 巡回护士拿来两把上个手术剩下的钛夹枪 |
[28:16] | We only used one from the new pack. | 新拆包的钛夹枪我们只用了一把 |
[28:18] | What’s going on, Megan? | 怎么了 梅根 |
[28:20] | Ted was a last-minute reschedule. | 泰德最后一刻才被安排做手术 |
[28:21] | – He wasn’t the intended target. – What? | -凶手的目标不是他 -什么 |
[28:23] | Staple guns come in packs of three. | 一套钛夹枪包里有三把枪 |
[28:25] | This whole time, I thought we were talking about | 我们一直只考虑到了 |
[28:26] | one gun being tampered with. | 有一把钛夹枪被动了手脚 |
[28:27] | There are now two guns that are unaccounted for. | 却忽略了另外两把钛夹枪 |
[28:31] | We have to get to the hospital before somebody else dies. | 我们得在其他的病人无辜送命前赶到医院 |
[28:37] | My name is Dr. Kate Murphy. | 我是凯特·莫菲医生 |
[28:38] | I’m with the Medical Examiner’s Office. | 我们来自法医鉴定处 |
[28:40] | I want you all to stop what you’re doing. | 请各位立即停止手头工作 |
[28:43] | I’m shutting you down. | 整家医院将被关闭 |
[28:56] | You can’t do this. You don’t have the authority. | 你不能这样做 你没这个权力 |
[28:58] | I do. Imminent circumstances, Ms. Baldwin. | 我可以 情况危急 鲍德温女士 |
[29:01] | You have a life-threatening situation on your hands. | 你们这里的情况已威胁到他人的生命 |
[29:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:05] | What in the hell’s going on? Hey. | 你们搞什么名堂 喂 |
[29:06] | I got an appendix in there prepped and ready to go. | 手术室里还有一个阑尾等着我去切呢 |
[29:08] | Chandler, you used | 钱德勒 你在哈比森手术中 |
[29:10] | three staple guns on Harbison. | 用了三把钛夹枪 |
[29:10] | Two were from a previous pack. | 两把是之前手术用的那包里的 |
[29:12] | So? | 所以呢 |
[29:12] | So the tampered gun you used on him | 所以你用的那把动过手脚的钛夹枪 |
[29:14] | was the first of a new pack of three. | 只是新拆开包的第一把 每包有三把枪 |
[29:16] | If the entire pack was tampered with, there are | 如果整包都被动过手脚了 那就还有 |
[29:17] | two guns unaccounted for that were used on someone else. | 两只不安全的钛夹枪用在了别人身上 |
[29:19] | Who did you operate on last night? | 昨晚你给谁做的手术 |
[29:21] | Male, 20s, suffering from idiopathic cholelithiasis. | 是个男的 二十多岁 自发性胆结石 |
[29:24] | Does he have a name? | 有名字吗 |
[29:26] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点也不惊讶呢 |
[29:27] | You stand in my shoes, then you can judge me. | 你得站在我位置上 才可以评判我 |
[29:29] | I’ve already done both. | 这两样我都做过了 |
[29:30] | Megan, I got it. | 梅根 我找到了 |
[29:31] | George White, cholecystectomy last night at 10:00 P.M. | 乔治·怀特 昨晚十点做的胆囊切除术 |
[29:34] | We have an address. | 我们找到了地址 |
[29:35] | All right, go. I’ll have the ambulance meet you there. | 好 出发 我派救护车过去汇合 |
[29:39] | Yes, this is Dr. Brumfield. | 是的 我是布伦菲德医生 |
[29:41] | I sent you a P.C.R. request that came back positive | 你发还给我的PCR检测结果是阳性 |
[29:44] | for a fungus called apiosporina collinsii. | 是一种叫做松柏枯枝病的真菌 |
[29:47] | Are you sure that’s right? | 你确定结果没错吗 |
[29:51] | Hi, Karen. It’s Ethan again. | 凯伦 又是我 伊桑 |
[29:53] | Um, if you could call me back at the office, | 如果你能给我办公室回个电话 |
[29:54] | I would greatly appreciate it. It’s really important, okay? | 我会非常感激 这真的很重要 好吗 |
[29:57] | So call me back when you get this. | 收到留言就给我回电话吧 |
[29:58] | Okay. Bye-bye. Okay, call me back. | 好吧 再见 好吧 给我回电话 |
[30:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:08] | You leave the girl any more messages, | 你再多给这姑娘留几条信息 |
[30:10] | she’ll think you’re stalking her. | 她就会认为你在纠缠她 |
[30:11] | Well, what would you do? | 好吧 要你会怎么做 |
[30:12] | I wouldn’t be sitting here talking to me. | 要我就不会坐在这儿跟我废话 |
[30:19] | Hey. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:22] | The boy is crazy. | 这孩子疯了 |
[30:31] | Where’s the damn ambulance? | 该死的救护车在哪儿 |
[30:41] | Stand back. | 往后站 |
[30:54] | He’s alive, but barely. | 他还活着 但是快不行了 |
[30:58] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[30:59] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[31:02] | I open him up now… or he dies. | 我现在得给他急救 否则他死定了 |
[31:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:36] | Last time I did this, I killed somebody. | 我上次治疗时 害死了人 |
[31:37] | Megan, it’s okay. You can do this. | 梅根 没关系的 你能做到 |
[31:40] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[31:51] | Grab those towels. | 把毛巾拿过来 |
[31:53] | Keep as much blood inside him as possible. | 尽量不要让血冒出太多 |
[31:55] | I thought too much blood was the problem. | 我还以为血液留在里面才是致命因素 |
[31:56] | At this point, it’s restricting the blood flow. | 在这种情况下 就要限制流血量 |
[31:59] | It’s probably the only thing that’s keeping him alive. | 这可能是唯一能保住他命的办法 |
[32:08] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[32:10] | My first time in the O.R., | 我第一次进手术室时 |
[32:11] | I fainted. | 我昏倒了 |
[32:12] | Well, I’ll faint later on, okay? | 我一会儿也会昏倒的 行吧 |
[32:14] | – Grab the towels. – Did you find the leak? | -拿上毛巾 -你找到出血点了吗 |
[32:15] | There’s no way to know for sure what’s leaking. | 没办法确定哪里是出血点 |
[32:17] | The thing that I’m looking for is the… | 我在找的东西是 |
[32:20] | Ah. There it is. | 啊 找到了 |
[32:23] | Descending aorta. | 降主动脉 |
[32:24] | Now the trick is to squeeze it shut, | 现在要做的就是捏住它 |
[32:27] | but not completely shut. | 但又不能全捏死 |
[32:29] | Why is that the trick? | 为啥要这样 |
[32:29] | He’s young, he’s healthy. | 他还年轻 身强体壮 |
[32:32] | Right now, I am depriving blood | 现在 我不仅要阻止血液 |
[32:34] | not only to his leaking vessels | 流向他破裂的血管 |
[32:36] | but his entire lower half of his body. | 还要阻止其流向他整个下半身 |
[32:39] | If I squeeze too tight, | 如果我捏得太紧了 |
[32:41] | or if the ambulance doesn’t get here, | 或者如果救护车再不来 |
[32:45] | he’ll never walk again. | 他将再也无法用双腿走路了 |
[32:59] | This is Dr. Megan Hunt | 这位是梅根·亨特医生 |
[33:01] | and her colleague, Peter Dunlop. | 还有她的同事 彼得·邓洛普 |
[33:03] | They’re the ones who saved your life. | 他们就是救了你命的人 |
[33:05] | Actually, it was, uh, all her. | 事实上 全是她的功劳 |
[33:09] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知该如何感谢你 |
[33:12] | – How are you feeling? – Confused. | -你现在感觉怎样 -很困惑 |
[33:14] | One minute I was headed for the fridge… | 前一分钟我正朝冰箱走去 |
[33:16] | Next, I woke up here. | 然后 一睁眼就在这儿了 |
[33:18] | Hello. Hey, Curtis. How you doing? | 你好 柯蒂斯 怎么样 |
[33:20] | Well, you had a close call. | 你差点死掉 |
[33:22] | And I’m–I’m very sorry about the scar. | 我 我很抱歉留下了那个刀疤 |
[33:25] | Your kitchen knives are not too sharp. | 你家的菜刀不是很锋利 |
[33:28] | You kidding? | 别逗了 |
[33:29] | I’m already the envy of all my frat buddies. | 我兄弟会的人都妒忌我了 |
[33:32] | They won’t leave me alone. | 他们一点都不让我清净 |
[33:44] | When did you graduate? | 你什么时候毕业的 |
[33:46] | Four years ago. | 四年前 |
[33:52] | Have you ever heard of a boy named… | 你听没听说过一个男孩 名叫 |
[33:55] | Nick Baldwin? | 尼克·鲍德温 |
[34:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜破案 |
[34:07] | A colleague of mine… | 我从一位同事那里 |
[34:09] | just told me something that I never knew before. | 学到了一些之前不了解的园艺知识 |
[34:14] | There is no such thing as a bonsai tree seed. | 这种盆栽树根本不会有种子 |
[34:19] | Instead, you take the seed of a healthy tree | 你让健康的树种 |
[34:24] | and infect it with a fungus that… | 感染上真菌 |
[34:27] | genetically alters its root system. | 来改变树根的基因 |
[34:30] | It’s called Apiosporina Collinsii. | 这叫松柏枯枝病菌 |
[34:34] | We found it on the staple gun, Gwen. | 格温 我们在钛夹枪上发现了这种细菌 |
[34:37] | You gave us all the files | 你之前给我们提供了 |
[34:38] | of everyone who had access to the supply room. | 所有进出过医院供应室的员工名单 |
[34:41] | You failed to include yours. | 唯独把自己给漏了 |
[34:45] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[34:46] | I’m talking about the death of your son. | 我在说你儿子的死 |
[34:49] | George White– the social chair of the Dexter fraternity. | 乔治·怀特是德克斯特兄弟会的会长 |
[34:56] | The fraternity where Nick go deep four years ago. | 四年前尼克加入了那个兄弟会 |
[34:59] | George just told me all about it– | 乔治刚刚都告诉我了 |
[35:01] | the rush party, the peer pressure,Cocaine. | 纳新派对 新人之间的竞争 可卡因 |
[35:05] | Nick tried it. He collapsed. | 尼克很努力 但还是没撑过去 |
[35:08] | And nobody realized that he’d suffered | 直到隔天早上 人们才知道 |
[35:11] | Cocaine-induced cardiac arrhythmia until the next morning. | 他因吸食可卡因引发了心律失常 |
[35:14] | Please stop, Megan. | 梅根 别说了 |
[35:15] | When you found out that George White | 当你看到乔治·怀特 |
[35:17] | scheduled for surgery in your own hospital, | 被安排在自己的医院进行手术 |
[35:20] | you saw the chance to get back at him for killing your son. | 你觉得为儿子报仇的机会来了 |
[35:24] | You knew Dr. Chandler’s reputation. | 你知道钱德勒医生的名声向来不好 |
[35:27] | You knew the ins and outs of surgical staple guns. | 你对医院里钛夹钳的供应情况了如指掌 |
[35:31] | You were an equipment rep when I was a surgeon. | 我做外科医生时你还是医疗器材销售代表 |
[35:33] | You knew exactly what to do. | 你比谁都清楚该如何动手脚 |
[35:35] | But in doing it, you contaminated the guns | 可是在动手时 你不小心在钛夹枪上 |
[35:39] | with the fungus from the bonsai tree. | 沾上了盆栽上的真菌 |
[35:41] | Then you switched out the tampered gun | 你把乔治手术要用的器械掉包 |
[35:43] | with the guns that were to be used in George’s operation. | 换成被你做过手脚的那一套 |
[35:46] | The one thing you didn’t count on | 可是机关算尽终有漏 |
[35:49] | was the schedule change, | 没想到手术安排突然改变 |
[35:53] | putting Ted Harbison in George White’s place. | 泰德·哈比森占了乔治·怀特的手术室 |
[35:58] | Do you know what… | 你知不知道 |
[36:00] | George White and his fraternity brothers got | 乔治·怀特和他那帮兄弟会成员 |
[36:03] | for killing my son? | 害死我儿子的后果是什么 |
[36:06] | Nothing. | 没有任何后果 |
[36:08] | No criminal charges. | 不用承担法律责任 |
[36:14] | Probation. | 缓期 |
[36:16] | What would you have done, Megan, | 梅根 换了是你会怎么做 |
[36:18] | If it was your daughter | 倘若死的是你女儿 |
[36:20] | and the son of a bitch who killed her was under your scalpel? | 而天杀的凶手又任你宰割 |
[36:24] | I wouldn’t kill him. | 我也绝不会杀了他 |
[36:25] | Then you’re not the Megan Hunt I remember. | 那你就不是我认识的梅根·亨特 |
[36:36] | We were friends once, Gwen. | 格温 我们曾是好朋友 |
[36:41] | It’s the only reason I’m not gonna turn you in. | 就凭这个 我不会揭发你 |
[36:44] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:47] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[36:50] | Thank you, Megan. | 谢谢你 梅根 |
[36:52] | I’m gonna let you do it yourself. | 我希望你能去自首 |
[37:14] | – Ethan? – You know, I’ve been calling you all day. | -伊桑 -我打了你一整天的电话 |
[37:16] | I left my cell phone here this morning. | 我早上把手机落这里了 |
[37:18] | I’m just going to the airport. | 正准备去机场 |
[37:19] | No. No, you’re not. No, you’re not. | 不行 别去 你不能去 |
[37:21] | Your–your sister was positive | 你姐姐的 |
[37:23] | – for the Factor V Leiden mutation. – I do–I– | -凝血因子Ⅴ突变检测呈阳性 -我 |
[37:25] | Depending on your DNA results, | 根据你的DNA测试结果 |
[37:27] | you getting on a plane is like, uh, | 跑去坐飞机简直就是 |
[37:29] | playing Russian Roulette. | 在玩俄罗斯轮盘 |
[37:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[37:32] | I’ve been flying my whole life. | 我之前一直都是坐飞机的啊 |
[37:34] | Are you really gonna argue with me about this? | 你准备和我争论这种问题吗 |
[37:36] | Well… this is a long way to go to keep me around. | 想把我留住可没那么简单哦 |
[37:40] | I’ll settle for keeping you alive. | 起码我得先把你的命留住 |
[37:49] | What’d I do now? | 又有何贵干 |
[37:52] | Not that you care, | 你也许不关心 |
[37:53] | but George White is fine. | 不过乔治·怀特脱离危险了 |
[37:56] | It’s was ten o’clock from last night. | 昨晚十点中的那例手术患者 |
[37:59] | Let me guess. You want to split the fee. | 我懂了 你想分一半手术费 |
[38:05] | Yeah, I used to be as smug as you. | 以前我也像你一样春风得意 |
[38:07] | Technically, Ted Harbison’s death | 理论上来说 |
[38:09] | is not your fault. | 泰德·哈比森的死不是你的错 |
[38:12] | Gwen relied upon your reputation for recklessness. | 格温只是利用了你粗心大意的坏名声 |
[38:15] | You didn’t check your work, doctor. | 你工作实在太不谨慎了 医生 |
[38:17] | One day, you will kill a patient. | 这样下去 你一定会害死病人的 |
[38:20] | You don’t want that on your conscience. | 你不会希望以后因此而良心不安的 |
[38:22] | Like it is on yours? | 就像你现在一样吗 |
[38:24] | Yeah, I looked you up. Ah. | 是啊 我也了解了一下你的事 |
[38:27] | I know your story, doctor. | 我知道你的故事 医生 |
[38:29] | I admire your decision to retire. | 我很欣赏你辞职的决定 |
[38:32] | But don’t presume to lecture me. | 但别以为这样就能来教训我 |
[38:33] | I’m not the one who killed a patient. | 我可没有害死病人 |
[38:36] | And I’m not the monster you think I am. | 我也不是你想的那种坏人 |
[38:39] | I’m devastated by what happened. | 发生那些事我很也难过 |
[38:41] | Really? | 真的 |
[38:42] | You mourn on the golf course? | 你哀悼的方式是去打高尔夫球吗 |
[38:46] | I guess I’m just not the saint you are. | 也许是因为我不是你这样的圣人 |
[38:50] | I am no saint, believe me. | 相信我 我可不是圣人 |
[38:55] | But if your name | 但如果你的名字 |
[38:56] | ever comes up in connection with one of my patients again, | 跟我的病人再扯上关系 |
[38:59] | Your work better be flawless | 你最好做到完美无缺 |
[39:02] | or you’re gonna be selling this baby | 不然就得把这宝贝车子卖了 |
[39:04] | to cover your legal fees. | 好付钱请律师了 |
[39:12] | You and your sister are homozygote carriers | 你和你姐姐是凝血因子Ⅴ突变基因的 |
[39:14] | Of the Factor V Leiden Mutation. | 同卵合子携带者 |
[39:17] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[39:18] | It means we’re gonna send you to | 我们要送你去找 |
[39:20] | the best hematologist in the city. | 市里最好的血液病专家 |
[39:22] | But from now on, you’re gonna be monitored by a doctor. | 但从现在起 你要接受医生的专门检测 |
[39:25] | From now on? | 从现在起吗 |
[39:26] | Look, this is serious, Karen. | 凯伦 这可不是闹着玩的 |
[39:28] | I mean, with medication | 通过药物治疗 |
[39:30] | and minor lifestyle adjustments, | 再配合生活方式的调整 |
[39:32] | you–probably nothing will ever happen. | 你可能永远都不会发病 |
[39:34] | But you have to be vigilant. | 但你得时刻保持警惕 |
[39:36] | And you are not getting on another plane | 你也不能在没有医生许可的情况下 |
[39:38] | without being checked out by an expert first. | 乘坐飞机 |
[39:42] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[39:45] | I like it when you’re bossy. It’s cute. | 我喜欢你下命令的样子 很可爱 |
[39:51] | It is? | 有吗 |
[39:53] | It is? | 有吗 |
[39:56] | Well, doctors, It seems my fate is in your hands, | 医生 看来我的命运掌握在你们手里 |
[40:00] | So… where do you want to send me? | 你们想把我送去哪儿 |
[40:21] | I don’t know what’s appropriate or inappropriate, | 我不知道什么合适 什么不合适 |
[40:25] | so when you find out, give me a call. | 所以等你弄清楚了 给我打电话 |
[40:36] | How long, ethically speaking, | 从道德角度来讲 |
[40:39] | would you wait before you called– | 要等多久才能打这个电话 |
[40:42] | – Two months. – Months? | -两个月 -这么长时间 |
[40:44] | Months… | 就是这么长 |
[40:45] | Mr. Cute and Bossy. | 可爱的发号施令先生 |
[41:12] | You doing all right? | 你还好吗 |
[41:16] | There was a moment today, | 今天有那么一个瞬间 |
[41:19] | when I found out that George would be okay, | 当我确认乔治没事时 |
[41:22] | that the weight of losing a patient just… | 那种害死病人的压力 |
[41:27] | It lifted. | 消失了 |
[41:30] | And then I found out that George was responsible | 随后我发现乔治对 |
[41:33] | for the death of Gwen’s son | 格温儿子的死负有责任 |
[41:35] | and Mindy Harbison will | 而明蒂·哈比森则要 |
[41:36] | spend years suing a hospital | 花费数年的精力起诉医院 |
[41:38] | That will claim that it has no responsibility | 医院则会辩称格温的犯罪行为 |
[41:40] | for Gwen’s criminal acts. | 与院方毫无关系 |
[41:42] | Well, I don’t know if this case | 我不知道这件案子是不是 |
[41:45] | is quite as messy as you think it is. | 真如你所想的那样复杂 |
[41:47] | You solved a crime and you saved a life. | 你破了案 拯救了生命 |
[41:52] | Not just George White’s. | 不止乔治·怀特一个人的生命 |
[42:06] | “Max Larrabee”? | 马克斯·拉尔贝 |
[42:08] | George White’s procedure only used one staple gun. | 乔治·怀特的手术中只用了一把钛夹枪 |
[42:11] | The second was recovered | 另一把在马克斯·拉尔贝的 |
[42:12] | on Max Larrabee’s instrument tray. | 手术器材托盘里找到了 |
[42:20] | Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[42:26] | Oh, the mayor. | 是市长 |
[42:29] | I hung up on him yesterday. | 我昨天挂断他的电话 |
[42:30] | He hates when I do that. | 他很讨厌我这么做 |
[42:32] | Hello, Mr. Mayor. | 你好 市长先生 |