时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okey dokey, Dr. Hunt. | 好了 亨特医生 |
[00:04] | One more pass, and we’ll have you out of there in a jiffy. | 再来一次 你就可以出来了 |
[00:06] | Super-duper. | 很好 |
[00:10] | We’ve run every possible test, | 所有能做的化验都已经做过了 |
[00:11] | and we can’t find anything wrong with you. | 但没有发现任何异常 |
[00:12] | Just scan me again. | 那就再扫描一次 |
[00:13] | Dr. Hunt, we’ve run these scans five times already. | 亨特医生 我们已经扫描五次了 |
[00:14] | My hands still go numb. | 我的手还是没有知觉 |
[00:16] | There’s no damage to the cervical vertebrae. | 可颈椎没有显示出有受损情况 |
[00:17] | What about a nerve conduction study? | 那能不能进行一次神经传导检查 |
[00:18] | Your condition is chronic and undiagnosable. | 你现在的病情属于慢性的且难以确诊 |
[00:20] | Keep looking. | 保持直视 |
[00:24] | Every test we do on you comes up negative. | 你所有的检查结果都呈阴性 |
[00:26] | It’s been four years since your car accident. | 那场车祸已经过去四年了 |
[00:28] | There’s no improvement to your paresthesia. | 可你的感觉异常症状却仍无好转迹象 |
[00:30] | Your career as a neurosurgeon is over, Megan. | 你无法再做神经外科医生了 梅根 |
[00:33] | Maybe it’s time you accepted it. | 也许你该接受现实了 |
[00:36] | You think I’d want to come back? | 你以为我想回来吗 |
[00:37] | All I’m saying is, you got a whole new career now. | 我的意思是 你现在已经另谋高就了 |
[00:41] | Most people would count their blessings. | 一般人都会知足常乐的 |
[00:43] | I’m not most people. | 我不是一般人 |
[00:46] | Megan Hunt. | 梅根·亨特 |
[01:05] | Peter. What do we got here? | 彼得 死者什么情况 |
[01:07] | Oh, good morning to you, too. | 早上好啊 |
[01:09] | Female jogger. Angela Swanson, age 32. | 慢跑女性 安吉拉·斯旺森 32岁 |
[01:12] | Trauma to the back of the head | 头部后方受伤 |
[01:14] | and traces of foam in her mouth. | 嘴内存有白沫痕迹 |
[01:15] | C.S.U. is upriver trying to search for where she went in. | 鉴证组正在上游搜寻其落水地点 |
[01:18] | Liver temp is 95.1, | 肝脏温度为35摄氏度 |
[01:20] | and water temp is 64. | 河中水温18度 |
[01:22] | Two hours more or less. | 死亡时间大概是两小时 |
[01:30] | Oh, Bud, Sam. This is Dr. Megan Hunt. | 布达 萨姆 这位是梅根·亨特医生 |
[01:33] | I don’t think you’ve pulled her on a case before. | 你们之前应该没有合作过 |
[01:35] | Oh, I’ve heard all about Dr. Hunt. | 我早已久仰亨特医生的大名 |
[01:37] | This must be our lucky day. | 我们今天真是走运了呢 |
[01:40] | Look at that. Already we agree on something. | 谁说不是呢 我们已经开始心有戚戚了 |
[01:44] | Our victim has blunt force trauma to the back of the head, | 受害者后脑曾遭钝器击伤 |
[01:46] | preliminary indications of drowning. | 初步迹象显示为溺水身亡 |
[01:49] | No scrapes or abrasions. | 没有擦伤刮碰痕迹 |
[01:50] | She went into the river clean after being hit. | 她是被击中后随即当场落水 |
[01:52] | Liver temp puts it at about two hours ago. | 肝脏温度证明死亡时间约为两小时之前 |
[01:55] | And whoever attacked her did it on the west side of the river. | 而且凶手是在河西岸动的手 |
[01:58] | – How do you know that? – She got some sun this morning. | -你怎么知道的 -她早上晒过太阳 |
[02:00] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[02:01] | So two hours ago, the east side of the river was in shadow. | 两个小时前 河的东岸是背阴的 |
[02:05] | That’s it. You… haven’t caught the murderer yet? | 这就完啦 那你还没抓到凶手吗 |
[02:08] | No, detective. Give me time. | 没呢 探长 给我点时间 |
[02:11] | Autopsy, two hours. | 给我两个小时验尸 |
[02:15] | Oh, and one more thing, detectives. | 还有一件事 两位探长 |
[02:18] | Don’t believe everything you’ve heard about me. | 千万别把任何关于我的传说当真 |
[02:20] | The truth is much worse. | 因为事实真相有过之而无不及 |
[02:31] | Dr. Hunt, 23-year-old man, | 亨特医生 23岁男性 |
[02:33] | anemia and liver failure, but no sclerosis | 出现贫血和肝功能衰竭 但没有肝硬化 |
[02:34] | or history of hepatitis B or C. | 也无乙肝或丙肝病史 |
[02:37] | What are his copper levels? | 查过血清铜水平吗 |
[02:38] | Copper levels. | 血清铜水平 |
[02:42] | What do you want, Ethan? | 你有什么事 伊桑 |
[02:43] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[02:44] | But since you’re asking, | 但既然你问了 |
[02:45] | I’ve got a female, age 41, | 我这有位女患者 41岁 |
[02:48] | died in a sauna of apparent heatstroke, | 蒸桑拿时猝死 表面上是因为中暑 |
[02:50] | But her urine came back normal for hydration. | 但其尿液显示水含量正常 |
[02:52] | What are her electrolytes? | 那电解质含量呢 |
[02:53] | Uh, they’re these things in her body that contain free ions? | 你指的是血液中的带电荷的无机离子吗 |
[02:58] | Wait. I know. | 等等 我知道了 |
[02:59] | You’re thinking hypernatremia. | 你的意思是血钠过高 |
[03:01] | I’m thinking you should go now. | 我的意思是你该闪人了 |
[03:17] | Hello, Megan. | 你好 梅根 |
[03:20] | Todd, w-what are you doing at Lacey’s school? | 托德 你在莱西的学校干什么 |
[03:22] | I’m not at Lacey’s school. I’m at the office. | 我不在莱西的学校 我在办公室 |
[03:24] | What are you doing calling her on her cellphone? | 你打她的手机干什么 |
[03:27] | Well, you screen my calls to the house. | 因为你总把我的来电转到家里座机上 |
[03:30] | You know, the phone works both ways, Megs. | 打电话是两个人的事 梅格丝 |
[03:31] | She could call you if she wanted to. | 她想打自然会打给你的 |
[03:33] | Why would she want to? | 她怎么可能给我打电话呢 |
[03:34] | I’m the bad guy, aren’t I? | 我是坏人 不是吗 |
[03:36] | I… | 我 |
[03:37] | would like to come to Lacey’s birthday, please. | 想去给莱西庆祝生日 拜托 |
[03:41] | Look, Megs, we’ve been through this. | 梅格丝 我们都说过了 |
[03:42] | – You know, you’re not invited. – Wait a– | -你不在邀请之列 -等等 |
[03:43] | You lost her, okay? | 你已经失去她了 好吗 |
[03:45] | Just like you lost me. | 正如你已失去我一样 |
[03:46] | – Wait a minute. I just want to… – I’m sorry. | -等一下 我只是想 -对不起 |
[03:47] | – I gatta go. – Todd, at least let me… | -我挂了 -托德 至少让我 |
[03:53] | talk to her. | 跟她说说话 |
[03:59] | This is Dr. Megan Hunt, | 我是验尸官 |
[04:01] | medical examiner, | 梅根·亨特医生 |
[04:02] | Assisted by Peter Dunlop, medical investigator, | 这是我的助手彼得·邓洛普 验尸员 |
[04:05] | Performing an autopsy on Angela Swanson, age 32. | 验尸对象名为安吉拉·斯旺森 32岁 |
[04:09] | So what do we know about our girl? | 这个女孩的已知资料有多少 |
[04:13] | She’s local. Grew up in, uh, Narberth. | 她是本地人 在纳伯斯长大 |
[04:15] | Senior associate at | 是佩杰·豪威尔及沃克 |
[04:17] | Paige, Howell and Walker. | 律师合作社的高级助理 |
[04:18] | Single, no boyfriend. | 单身 没有男友 |
[04:19] | Colleagues say she was a workaholic. | 同事说她是个工作狂 |
[04:22] | Pretty much lived at the office. | 几乎就住在办公室里 |
[04:23] | Well, she’s obviously in excellent physical condition. | 显然她的身体素质极佳 |
[04:26] | Calluses on her feet, a few minor scars. | 足下生茧 零星的小伤疤 |
[04:30] | Healed bite marks on the left forearm, | 前臂有已愈合的咬痕 |
[04:33] | Both posterior and anterior, probably canine. | 前后齿痕都有 可能是犬类 |
[04:36] | Keeps her nails clipped, a little bit chewed. | 指甲经常修剪 有点爱啃指甲 |
[04:40] | Any DNA under ’em? | 指甲缝里有残存的DNA吗 |
[04:41] | All in good time, detective. | 有点耐心 探长 |
[04:43] | Looks like she grinds her teeth. | 貌似她有磨牙的习惯 |
[04:45] | Another sign of stress. | 又是紧张的迹象之一 |
[04:47] | Scaring on the skull above the hairline… | 发际上方有一条伤疤 |
[04:51] | And a small nodule or neoplasm at the base of her neck. | 颈下发现一个小结节或是肿瘤 |
[04:56] | She got her head bashed in. | 她的头部受到了重击 |
[04:57] | Can we get to the murder weapon already? | 我们能研究一下凶器吗 |
[04:59] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[05:01] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[05:04] | A dead girl. | 一个死去的女孩 |
[05:05] | I see… a beautiful young woman | 我看到的是 一位年轻貌美的女子 |
[05:09] | who ate well and kept fit. | 胃口很好而且注重身材 |
[05:11] | For whom? | 这么做是为了谁呢 |
[05:12] | A boyfriend? Did she break up with him? | 是男朋友吗 他们分手了吗 |
[05:15] | Look deeper. She shows signs of stress. | 再进一步想想 她生前压力很大 |
[05:18] | A workaholic. | 是个工作狂 |
[05:20] | Was she up for partner? Did she piss somebody off? | 她被升为合伙人了吗 有没有得罪谁呢 |
[05:23] | Was somebody jealous, out to get her? | 有没有遭人记恨 几欲除之而后快 |
[05:25] | The answers are all here, | 答案都在这里 |
[05:27] | because that’s what we do. | 因为这就是我们的工作 |
[05:29] | I honor the body for what it tells me | 我尊重尸体 因为它能告诉我 |
[05:32] | about Angela Swanson’s life | 安吉拉·斯旺森的生前故事 |
[05:35] | and how that life came to an end. | 以及她命丧黄泉的原因 |
[05:38] | The body is the proof. | 逝者之躯便是如山铁证 |
[05:39] | It will tell you everything you need to know | 只有沉心静气 观察入微 |
[05:41] | if you just have the patience to look. | 它便会说出你想知道的一切事情 |
[05:43] | I’m gonna get some coffee. | 我要去喝咖啡了 |
[05:47] | The skull collapsed into the occipital lobe | 头骨塌陷压入枕叶 |
[05:50] | in a v-shaped depression. | 呈V形凹陷 |
[05:51] | There are flecks of rust throughout. | 四周粘附有诸多锈斑 |
[05:53] | Your murder weapon is heavy, maybe cast iron, | 凶器是重物 可能是铸铁制品 |
[05:55] | square with a dull edge, | 鉴于有一头为钝形 |
[05:57] | possibly a large plumber’s wrench or some kind of mallet. | 可能是水管工用的大号扳手或锤头什么的 |
[06:00] | – And, detective. – Yeah. | -对了 探长 -在 |
[06:01] | I take mine with cream, no sugar. | 我那杯咖啡加奶 不加糖 |
[06:11] | He’s usually not so pleasant. | 他总是板着个脸 |
[06:13] | Neither am I. | 我也这样 |
[06:17] | I heard you were some big neurosurgeon a few years back. | 我听说几年前你是很牛逼的神经外科医生 |
[06:19] | Used to be. | 曾经是 |
[06:24] | So why are you working here? | 那你现在为什么到这里工作 |
[06:27] | You can’t kill somebody | 因为只有已死之人经我之手 |
[06:28] | if they’re already dead. | 才不会枉送性命 |
[06:41] | Yes, the–the Carol Ramsey tote. Is it in yet? | 对 卡罗·拉姆西的包包 到货了吗 |
[06:43] | Oh, great. Okay. Uh, I’ll be in. | 太棒了 好的 我会过去的 |
[06:45] | What is your name again? Thank you. | 再问一下您贵姓 谢谢 |
[06:48] | Working hard I see. | 工作真勤奋啊 |
[06:50] | You here just to annoy me? | 你来就是为了烦我吗 |
[06:52] | I put a hold on Angela’s stomach contents. | 我在等安吉拉胃内容物的检查结果 |
[06:55] | The liquid we found was some kind of sports drink, | 我们从中提取的液体是某种运动饮料 |
[06:57] | and the tissue sample from her neck is at the lab. | 从颈部提取的组织样本还在化验 |
[06:59] | And the diaphragm, too, right? | 子宫帽也送去了吗[避孕用品] |
[07:01] | Yeah, that, too. About that, | 对 那个也在化验 说到这个 |
[07:03] | why does a woman wear a diaphragm on a morning run? | 什么女人会在晨跑时戴着子宫帽啊 |
[07:05] | Well, she either had sex | 要么她是刚做完爱 |
[07:07] | or was planning on having sex or… | 要么就是正准备做爱 或是 |
[07:12] | some women use them as a barrier before they get their period. | 有的女人在非经期拿它当保险闸用 |
[07:15] | I didn’t know that. | 这我之前可是闻所未闻 |
[07:16] | Clearly. And what about the scar above her hairline? | 正常 那她发际上方的伤疤是怎么回事 |
[07:19] | I got two calls into her physician, but no answer yet. | 我给她的医生打了两通电话 都没人接 |
[07:22] | Then let’s go find out for ourselves, shall we? | 那咱们就自力更生 找出答案吧 |
[07:24] | Brain dissection? Cool. | 要去解剖大脑吗 真给力 |
[07:30] | Dr. Hunt. | 亨特医生 |
[07:31] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[07:32] | I’m a doctor, too, you know? | 我跟你一样都是医生好不好 |
[07:34] | And yet no one calls you that. Strange. | 奇怪 那怎么没听见有人叫你医生呢 |
[07:37] | I understand you ordered an A.N.A. panel on a suicide. | 你要对自杀者作抗核抗体测定 我忍了 |
[07:40] | What are you doing ordering a $1,000 autoimmune test | 可对这种自己爆头的案子 你凭什么 |
[07:43] | on a guy who blew his brains out? | 给她做耗费一千块的自体免疫检测 |
[07:45] | Do you know why he blew his brains out? | 这么说你知道死者自己爆头的原因 |
[07:47] | No, I do not. | 不知道 |
[07:48] | Neither do I, but now we both know | 我也是 但目前你我已知道 |
[07:50] | it had nothing to do with his immune system. | 起码免疫系统这一项已经被排除了 |
[07:52] | Look, I’m Deputy Chief Medical Examiner. | 听着 我是副首席验尸官 |
[07:56] | The entire budget of this office is on my shoulders. | 我肩负着整个部门的预算重任 |
[07:58] | You keep pulling that crap, | 你再这么糟蹋钱的话 |
[08:00] | I don’t care how many friends you have. | 我不管你有多少朋友 |
[08:02] | What makes you think I have friends? | 谁告诉你我有朋友了 |
[08:05] | It’s true. She doesn’t have any. | 这倒是 她确实没朋友 |
[08:11] | Mild depression and hemosiderin staining | 根据此前颅外伤处的轻微凹陷 |
[08:14] | from prior brain trauma, | 和含铁血黄素的颜色 |
[08:15] | causing a lesion of the amygdala | 可断定这正是导致杏仁体损伤的原因 |
[08:17] | approximately two years ago. | 受伤时间约为两年前 |
[08:19] | What does all that mean? | 这又能说明什么呢 |
[08:21] | It means Angela’s been hit on the head before. | 说明安吉拉的头部之前就曾受过伤 |
[08:24] | And I do have friends, thank you very much. | 还有我是有朋友的 多谢关心 |
[08:27] | Yeah? Like who? | 是吗 都有谁呢 |
[08:31] | So the amygdala regulates, uh, emotional learning… | 杏仁体调控能力分别是 情绪学习 |
[08:35] | Room one. This is Peter. | 一号室 我是彼得 |
[08:36] | fear conditioning, | 恐惧中枢 |
[08:36] | and sexual arousal. | 激起性冲动 |
[08:38] | A lesion like this would turn everything upside down, | 如果受到这样的损伤 会让人性情大变 |
[08:41] | so… heightened emotions, loss of fear | 那么会变得 情绪高昂 大胆无惧 |
[08:45] | and hypersexuality. | 性欲过强 |
[08:47] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | Call the lab and tell them to put a rush on the diaphragm results. | 打电话给实验室抓紧得出子宫帽检测结果 |
[08:53] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[08:54] | Angela was hit on the head before. | 安吉拉的头部确实受过伤 |
[08:56] | She had an ex-boyfriend named Tom Hanson. | 她的前男友汤姆·汉森 |
[08:58] | He threw her down a flight of stairs and put her in a coma. | 曾把她推下楼梯 致使她陷入昏迷 |
[09:00] | Morris has tracked him to | 莫里斯追查他至 |
[09:01] | a halfway house in Overbrook. | 奥弗布鲁克的一个过渡教习所 |
[09:03] | He was paroled three weeks ago. | 三周前他已假释出狱 |
[09:05] | Now we can come, but we’re just supposed to observe. | 我们可以随行 但只能旁听 |
[09:08] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[09:11] | Like that’s gonna happen. | 没问题才怪 |
[09:13] | I loved Angela. I would never hurt her. | 我爱安吉拉 我决不会伤害她 |
[09:16] | What do you call throwing her down a flight of stairs? | 那你怎么解释把她推下楼梯的举动 |
[09:18] | I didn’t. We got in a fight outside my apartment. | 我没动手 当时我们在我公寓外吵架 |
[09:21] | The neighbors heard us yelling at each other, | 邻居只听到我们彼此的争吵声 |
[09:23] | but they didn’t see her trip all by herself. | 根本没看到其实她是被自己绊倒的 |
[09:26] | I got screwed, man. Two years for something I didn’t do. | 我真的很惨 白白坐了两年的冤狱 |
[09:29] | Then why didn’t Angela back up your story? | 那为何安吉拉没有为你作证呢 |
[09:30] | She couldn’t. Post-coma memory loss. | 她没法作证 昏迷后失忆了 |
[09:33] | It’s consistent with the autopsy. | 跟尸检结果相符 |
[09:34] | I don’t suppose you two had sex this morning, | 我猜你们今天早上没做爱吧 |
[09:36] | – did you? – What? | -没错吧 -什么 |
[09:38] | Dr. Hunt, can I have a word with you outside, please? | 亨特医生 能借一步出来说句话吗 |
[09:43] | Here’s how this is supposed to work– | 我来说一下正常的调查程序 |
[09:45] | you tell us what you know, we ask the questions, | 你出尸检结果 我们负责讯问 |
[09:48] | and then we catch the bad guy. | 然后坏人由我们去抓 |
[09:50] | So this morning, you weren’t being serious? | 这么说 今早你不是认真的 |
[09:51] | You were just mocking me? | 只是在嘲弄我而已 |
[09:53] | Let’s say Angela did fall down the stairs accidentally. | 就算安吉拉确实是意外摔下楼的 |
[09:56] | That’s all the more reason for Hanson to hold a grudge. | 那汉森就更有理由怀恨在心了 |
[09:58] | Angela was hit on the back of the head. | 安吉拉是脑后受到一击 |
[10:00] | If Hanson killed her, don’t you think | 凶手要是汉森 你不觉得 |
[10:02] | he’d want her to see his face, | 他会更愿意让她直面自己 |
[10:03] | to know that he was punishing her for sending him to prison? | 以表明这是在惩罚她当年害自己蒙冤入狱 |
[10:05] | And Angela didn’t have any defensive wounds, did she? | 而且安吉拉身上没有防卫造成的伤痕 |
[10:08] | Because she never saw it coming. | 说明袭击发生的很突然 |
[10:09] | – Hanson didn’t do it. – Is that a fact? | -不是汉森干的 -有事实根据吗 |
[10:11] | – Let’s call it a theory. – Well, here’s a theory… | -姑且是种理论吧 -我也有个理论 |
[10:15] | he bashed her on the head | 他冲着她的头死命的砸下 |
[10:16] | and tossed her in the river. | 然后把她丢到河里 |
[10:17] | – Case closed. – Maybe. | -结案 -也许吧 |
[10:20] | You’re an ex-cop. Put a muzzle on that woman, | 你以前也是警察 让那女人闭嘴 |
[10:22] | or I’m gonna do it for you. | 别等我自己动手 |
[10:24] | Unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[10:30] | Smooth, Megan. Very smooth. | 真行啊 梅根 挺能扯啊 |
[10:32] | I’m right. He’s wrong. | 我是对的 他是错的 |
[10:33] | The question is how to prove it. | 问题是要怎么去证明 |
[10:36] | I know this is very difficult for you, | 我知道你们现在很难过 |
[10:38] | but when was the last time | 但请问你们最后一次 |
[10:39] | you spoke with Angela? | 跟安吉拉通话是什么时候 |
[10:40] | About a week ago. | 大约一周前 |
[10:41] | She’d just finished with a trial. | 她刚刚结束了一个案子 |
[10:43] | What did you talk about? | 你们都聊了些什么 |
[10:45] | It was just a hello. | 就是问个好 |
[10:46] | She was going to bed. She had a sore throat. | 她正要上床睡觉 说是嗓子疼 |
[10:51] | Strep, I think she said. | 她好像说是链球菌性喉炎 |
[10:53] | – Do you know what she was taking for it? – No. | -你知道她在服什么药吗 -不知道 |
[10:56] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[11:00] | Did Angela’s dog ever bite her? | 安吉拉的狗咬过她吗 |
[11:02] | Oh, you mean the scars on her arm? | 你是指她胳膊上的疤吗 |
[11:05] | No, Buddy was killed by a pit bull. | 不是 巴蒂是被斗牛犬咬死的 |
[11:07] | She tried to save him. | 她救他时受的伤 |
[11:10] | I notice that there’s a lot of pictures of Angela alone. | 我注意到她在照片里大都是孤身一人 |
[11:14] | Did she have friends? | 她有朋友吗 |
[11:15] | Not many. | 没几个 |
[11:16] | In school, she was always about her grades. | 上学时 她一心扑在学业上 |
[11:19] | All about her career after that. | 后来就一心扑在事业上 |
[11:21] | What about romantically? Was she seeing anybody recently? | 恋爱呢 她近来跟谁约会过吗 |
[11:24] | No. | 没有 |
[11:27] | I, uh, I got her doctor on the phone. | 我打电话问她医生了 |
[11:29] | It was Strep A. She was taking erythromycin. | 她感染了甲类链球菌 在服红霉素 |
[11:33] | Oh, one last question. | 对了 最后一个问题 |
[11:34] | Two years ago, after her fall down the stairs, | 两年前 她摔下楼梯之后 |
[11:37] | did you notice any change in Angela’s behavior? | 你们注意到她的行为有什么变化吗 |
[11:41] | You have to understand, | 你要知道 |
[11:44] | we’ve always loved our daughter. | 我们一直爱我们的女儿 |
[11:47] | But when she was a teenager, she became a hard-driven girl. | 但她自年少起便变成一个努力拼搏的女孩 |
[11:53] | She left home. Sometimes we wouldn’t hear from her for months. | 背井离乡 有时几个月都不来个信儿 |
[11:58] | But after the coma, | 但是那次昏迷之后 |
[12:00] | it was like we got her back again, | 就好像她又回到我们的身边 |
[12:02] | you know, our little girl. | 你懂吗 变回我们的乖乖女 |
[12:04] | She would… | 她会 |
[12:06] | come by once a week. | 每周都回家看看 |
[12:10] | She’d call just to say hello. | 不时的来个电话问声好 |
[12:16] | I’ve heard of someone getting some sense knocked into ’em, | 只听说过当头棒喝能敲出点理智来 |
[12:17] | but feelings? That’s a new one. | 还没听说能敲出感情来的 |
[12:19] | I’d throw my ex down the stairs | 要是这招管用 |
[12:21] | if I thought I’d get the same result. | 我就把我前夫扔下楼去 |
[12:23] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[12:27] | It looks like a pumpkin wearing a tutu. | 真像是穿着芭蕾舞裙的南瓜 |
[12:28] | It is the Carol Ramsey ruffled tote. | 这是卡罗·拉姆西设计的褶饰边手提包 |
[12:31] | And before you make another crack, | 在你继续嘲笑我之前先声明一下 |
[12:33] | it’s not for me, it’s for my daughter. | 这是给我女儿买的 不是买给我用 |
[12:35] | Do you ever even look at a price tag? | 你买东西不看价签的吗 |
[12:37] | She’s gonna be 12 in a couple of days. | 再过几天就是她12岁生日了 |
[12:39] | I want to get her something nice, okay? | 我想给她买点上档次的 行了吧 |
[12:40] | For $1,100? | 一千一百美元的生日礼物吗 |
[12:44] | Are you seriously considering this? | 你不是真要买这个吧 |
[12:46] | Please stop talking. | 拜托你闭嘴 |
[12:48] | Okay, but getting your daughter that bag is a bad idea. | 好吧 但送你女儿这种包包太欠考虑了 |
[12:50] | Oh, really? And what could you possibly know about my daughter? | 是吗 你凭什么觉得自己了解我女儿 |
[12:53] | You know something? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说的没错 |
[12:55] | I’ve been assigned to you, for what, six months now? | 我被派来跟你有 有六个月了吧 |
[12:57] | What could I possibly know about your daughter? | 我怎么可能了解你女儿呢 |
[13:09] | Lacey lives with her father. | 莱西跟她爸爸住 |
[13:12] | We divorced five years ago. | 我们离婚五年了 |
[13:13] | He got full custody. | 他是全权监护人 |
[13:16] | And he got it because a woman who works 18 hours a day… | 因为一个每天工作18小时的女人 |
[13:22] | is an absentee mother, | 是抛家弃子的母亲 |
[13:24] | and a man who works the same hours | 而同样工作时间的男人 |
[13:25] | is a good provider. | 就是个优质顾家男 |
[13:28] | Do you have any idea what it takes to be | 你可知道成为一名神经外科医生 |
[13:30] | a practicing neurosurgeon? | 要付出多少代价吗 |
[13:33] | I was damn good at what I did. | 我本来是同行中绝对的天之骄女 |
[13:35] | I saved lives. | 我曾救死扶伤 |
[13:36] | And… and if I missed… | 如果我因此错过 |
[13:38] | playdates and phone calls because of that, | 一些游戏日或是电话 |
[13:42] | then I’m very sorry. | 那我很抱歉 |
[13:44] | But I was under the bizarre impression | 而当时我居然还异想天开得以为 |
[13:46] | that my husband had my back, | 自己丈夫是我坚强的后盾 |
[13:48] | and instead he… | 结果呢 |
[13:54] | I lost my child to my career, | 我因为事业而失去了我的孩子 |
[13:56] | and then I lost my career, | 然后我的事业也离我而去 |
[13:59] | all because of the damn accident. | 就因为那场该死的车祸 |
[14:04] | My hands still go numb. | 我的手还会时不时的麻木 |
[14:13] | I, uh, I still don’t get the handbag. | 我还是不明白干吗要买手提包 |
[14:15] | It’s all I’m allowed to do. | 这是我唯一能做的事 |
[14:17] | I-I-I pay for summer camp | 我付钱让她去夏令营 |
[14:19] | and dance lessons and whatever she needs, | 去学跳舞 满足她所有的需要 |
[14:21] | and then he just turns it around | 可他就会在她面前颠倒是非 |
[14:22] | and tells her that I’m | 跟她说我那是打算 |
[14:23] | – trying to buy her affection. – Which you’re not? | -花钱收买她 -难不成不是吗 |
[14:25] | I’m trying to have a relationship with my daughter, okay? | 我只想跟女儿重塑母女关系 懂吗 |
[14:28] | Well, maybe you should just try | 或许你只需要尝试着 |
[14:29] | having some fun with her, you know? | 多花点时间和她一起玩耍 |
[14:31] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:33] | Let’s just forget we had this conversation. | 让我们忘掉这场对话吧 |
[14:41] | Oh, Dr. Hunt, the chief wants to see you. | 亨特医生 主任要见您 |
[14:43] | Dr. Hunt. | 亨特医生 |
[14:44] | That would be the chief, our boss. | 找你的可是主任 咱的顶头上司 |
[14:46] | I’m still not talking to you. | 我现在还不想跟你说话 |
[14:47] | Oh, or the chief, apparently. | 看来也不想跟头儿说话喽 |
[14:48] | That’s a good career strategy. | 您这职业规划可真不错 |
[14:49] | I’ll handle the chief. | 主任那边我会搞定 |
[14:50] | You light a fire under somebody’s ass. | 你去给我夺命连环催去 |
[14:52] | I want those diaphragm results. | 我现在就要子宫帽的检测结果 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 遵命 |
[14:57] | – What do you want, Ethan? – Nothing. | -有话快放 伊桑 -没事啦 |
[14:58] | – I’m really not in the mood. – Okay, | -我没心情跟你兜圈子 -好吧 |
[15:00] | you know that female heatstroke victim I mentioned? | 还记得我之前说的中暑而死的女人吗 |
[15:02] | Her electrolytes were normal. | 她的电解质情况正常 |
[15:03] | Negative tox for drugs and alcohol, too. | 毒性检测也未发现酒精和药物 |
[15:05] | Any psychological problems, depression, paranoia? | 精神正常吗 有忧郁症或是妄想症吗 |
[15:08] | Why? I mean, I’ll find out. | 有关系吗 我是说我会查明关系的 |
[15:10] | Uh… what do I do if there were? | 假如有的话要怎么确定呢 |
[15:12] | Order an A.N.A. Panel. | 做一下抗核抗体检测吧 |
[15:14] | Wait, I-isn’t that the test | 等等 柯蒂斯找你茬 |
[15:17] | that got you in trouble with Curtis? | 不就是因为这个吗 |
[15:20] | Great. | 真牛 |
[16:11] | Do you want something, | 是来求我办事的 |
[16:12] | or are you just lurking? | 还是鬼鬼祟祟只是来围观的 |
[16:14] | I didn’t know if you were talking to me again. | 我又不知道你愿不愿意跟我讲话 |
[16:18] | Fingerprints? | 是指纹吗 |
[16:20] | Finger impressions from finger oils that survived the water. | 由手上油脂分泌而成的指痕没有被水冲去 |
[16:26] | I also found damaged hair shafts at the same location. | 同时在此处还发现了受损的毛发 |
[16:31] | If they were torn as a result of the head wound, | 如果这些毛发是因头部受伤时被撕裂 |
[16:34] | the edges would be rough and fractured, | 那么其边缘势必参差不齐 |
[16:37] | But these are uniform, intact and compressed, so… | 但这些切口却整齐一致 扁平完整 |
[16:41] | They were either cut by a dull pair of scissors | 所以它们要么是被很钝的剪刀剪断的 |
[16:43] | or caught in something and pinched, | 要么是被某种物品死死缠住 |
[16:46] | like a bracelet, segmented watch band, or a ring maybe. | 比如手镯 嵌链手表带 戒指等 |
[16:50] | I think you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[16:52] | You got the diaphragm results. | 你拿到子宫帽检测结果了 |
[16:55] | They found trace amounts of semen. | 他们发现了大量的精液 |
[16:58] | The D.N.A. test will take a few days, | DNA检测结果过几天才能出来 |
[16:59] | But one thing’s for sure, | 不过有一项是可以肯定的 |
[17:02] | there were no spermatozoa. | 精液中没有精子 |
[17:04] | The guy had a vasectomy. | 做了输精管切除手术的男人 |
[17:05] | Do you know any bachelors | 你听说过风华正茂的年轻人 |
[17:07] | that would get snipped instead of wearing a condom? | 宁可选择一剪没 也不愿带安全套吗 |
[17:09] | Not one. | 从来没有 |
[17:13] | She was sleeping with a married man. | 她是和已婚男人上的床 |
[17:27] | The police say she pretty much lived at the office, | 警察说她几乎住在办公室里 |
[17:30] | so if she was having an affair, | 那么假如她真的在搞地下情 |
[17:31] | odds are it was with somebody at work. | 九成九是公司同事 |
[17:33] | So why ask me? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[17:35] | He had a vasectomy. Where else would he go? | 他做过结扎手术 地点可想而知 |
[17:38] | You’re the number one ball cutter in all of Philadelphia. | 你可是费城首屈一指的净身专家 |
[17:41] | I thought you held that title. | 我认为你才是这名号的不二人选 |
[17:44] | Look, we go way back, Megan, | 听我说 我们是老相识了 梅根 |
[17:45] | but you’re asking me to betray doctor-patient privilege, | 但你这是要我违背医患保密协议 |
[17:48] | – and you know I won’t do that. – I’m not asking for me. | -你明知我做不到 -我不是为了自己 |
[17:51] | I’m asking for a woman who was murdered. | 而是为了一个被谋杀的女人 |
[17:57] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[17:57] | Th-this new you, Megan Hunt, M.E., | 这个脱胎换骨的你 梅根·亨特验尸官 |
[18:00] | who seems to care about dead people | 以前只对医治活人感兴趣 |
[18:02] | more than she ever did about the living, | 现在却对死人产生无与伦比的热情 |
[18:04] | Is she for real? | 你是真的变了吗 |
[18:06] | Or is she just working off her guilt | 还是因为自己曾在手术台上害死患者 |
[18:08] | after killing a patient on the operating table? | 所以现在拼命工作只为消除心中罪恶感 |
[18:14] | Both. | 两者都有吧 |
[18:23] | If you’ll excuse me, I– I need to use the restroom. | 抱歉 我去趟洗手间 |
[18:41] | Bradford Paige. Please come in. | 我是布拉德福·佩杰 请进 |
[18:43] | Uh, Mr.Paige, I appreciate you meeting with us. | 佩杰先生 谢谢你同我们见面 |
[18:46] | We’re trying to establish a timeline | 我们准备列出昨天所有可能 |
[18:48] | for anyone who might have seen Angela yesterday. | 见过安吉拉的人以便理顺时间线 |
[18:50] | Uh, where were you at 8:30 in the morning? | 昨天早上八点半 你在哪里 |
[18:53] | I was at home, uh, preparing notes for a meeting. | 在家 正在准备会议用的材料 |
[18:55] | Can anyone back that up? | 有人可以证明吗 |
[18:56] | No. Uh, my wife Jill was taking our sons into school early. | 没有 我妻子吉尔一早送儿子上学去了 |
[18:59] | She’s the school nurse. | 她正好是学校的护士 |
[19:00] | You’re head of the partnership committee, aren’t you? | 你是合伙人委员会的会长 是吗 |
[19:02] | – Yes. – And Angela was a seventh-year associate. | -是的 -安吉拉是7年制的高级助理 |
[19:05] | Isn’t that the cutoff year? | 今年是最后一年是吧 |
[19:06] | If you don’t make partner then, | 如果现在你不把她升为合伙人的话 |
[19:06] | – you never will? – So? | -以后也没可能了吧 -那又如何 |
[19:08] | – So how long have you been sleeping with her? – What? | -那你和她睡了多久了 -你说什么 |
[19:10] | Angela had sex yesterday | 安吉拉昨天跟人做过爱 |
[19:11] | with a man who had a vasectomy. | 那个男人做过绝育手术 |
[19:13] | Even without the sperm, I can still match for D.N.A. | 即便没有精子 我也能匹配到DNA |
[19:15] | – Care to give me a sample? – Dr. Hunt– | -你敢让我采集样本吗 -亨特医生 |
[19:16] | Angela was sleeping with you to make partner. | 安吉拉跟你上床是想升合伙人 |
[19:18] | That’s not true. | 一派胡言 |
[19:19] | – Dr. Hunt. – She was in a position to ruin your marriage, | -亨特医生 -如果她的目的没有达到 |
[19:21] | and sue your law firm if she didn’t get what she wanted. | 她便毁掉你的婚姻 状告你的事务所 |
[19:23] | I know my rights. I don’t have to listen to this. | 我清楚自己的权利 我没义务听你胡扯 |
[19:24] | So you followed her on a run, bashed her over the head, | 所以你尾随她跑步 给她当头一棒 |
[19:26] | threw her into the river. | 再把她丢进河里 |
[19:27] | Okay, that’s it. You are outta here. | 够了 你给我出去 |
[19:29] | Dr. Hunt, it is time for you to go. | 亨特医生 你该走了 |
[19:46] | Todd, I told you. | 托德 我说过了 |
[19:48] | I cannot pick Lacey up today. | 我今天没空去接莱西 |
[19:50] | I-I have surgery in a half an hour, and I’m late already. | 半小时后我有个手术 我已经迟到了 |
[19:54] | I have a job! | 我有工作要干 |
[19:57] | Hey! You want to tell me what the hell | 喂 你给我说清楚刚才你究竟 |
[19:59] | – you were doing up there? – Just little good cop/ bad cop. | -在搞什么鬼 -你唱白脸我唱红脸嘛 |
[20:01] | I was softening him up for you. | 我出手帮你煞煞他的威风 |
[20:03] | You want to know what the problem with that is? | 你知道那样做有什么问题吗 |
[20:04] | You’re not a cop. | 就是你根本不是警察 |
[20:05] | You talk like that to a suspect, | 你这样去和嫌疑人谈话 |
[20:07] | you could blow my investigation. | 可能会搞砸我的调查 |
[20:09] | I know a lot of M.E.’s, and none of ’em | 我认识很多验尸官 没有一个 |
[20:11] | Are as big a pain in the ass as you are. | 能比你这么讨人厌的 |
[20:13] | They’re also not as good as I am. | 他们也没有我这么优秀 |
[20:14] | You like to think that, don’t you? | 你喜欢这样想 不是吗 |
[20:17] | When did she kick you out, detective? | 你是什么时候被她踹出门的 探长 |
[20:22] | You have an impression on your ring finger | 结婚戒指刚摘了不久吧 |
[20:24] | where a wedding ring was recently removed. | 无名指上还留着戒痕呢 |
[20:26] | That cut on your chin is from a double-bladed razor, | 下巴上的刮伤是双面刀片弄的吧 |
[20:29] | Probably disposable, | 八成还是一次性的 |
[20:30] | And your aftershave… | 而且你的须后水 |
[20:33] | I’m hoping it’s the best the hotel has to offer. | 我想这是酒店提供的最好的吧 |
[20:36] | Work with me or not, detectives, | 探长 不管你愿不愿意与我共事 |
[20:38] | but I want justice for Angela just as much as you do. | 我其实跟你一样想为安吉拉伸张正义 |
[20:41] | Fine. Paige denied everything. | 好吧 佩杰全盘否认 |
[20:44] | The last time he saw Angela | 他说最后一次看见安吉拉 |
[20:46] | was at the firm’s annual dinner sunday night. | 是在周日晚上 公司的年度晚宴上 |
[20:48] | She sat at his table, but she didn’t stay long. | 她当时跟他同桌而坐 但是并没呆多久 |
[20:51] | She had a sore throat. | 她当时嗓子疼 |
[20:52] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[20:53] | About the sex? Maybe. | 做爱的部分吗 可能是撒谎 |
[20:55] | But that doesn’t make him a murderer. | 但这并不意味着他是凶手 |
[20:56] | – Hanson had motive. – So does Paige | -汉森有作案动机 -佩杰也有 |
[20:59] | If Angela was blackmailing him to make partner. | 如果安吉拉当时正为升合伙人敲诈他的话 |
[21:03] | Angela didn’t need to blackmail him. | 安吉拉不需要敲诈他 |
[21:05] | She’d already made partner. | 她已经是合伙人了 |
[21:08] | She won a big lawsuit a couple weeks ago. | 两周前她赢了一个大案子 |
[21:10] | It wasn’t public yet, | 虽然还没有公布 |
[21:12] | But the partnership committee had already voted. | 但是合伙人委员会已经投票通过了 |
[21:14] | And there goes your theory. | 你的理论不成立了 |
[21:17] | Let’s get outta here. | 咱们走 |
[21:21] | You know, that guy’s gonna be a lieutenant someday, | 那个人总有一天会成为中尉 |
[21:23] | so you might try playing nice once in a while. | 所以你多少得试着对他友善一点 |
[21:30] | What was the lawsuit about? | 那个案件是关于什么的 |
[21:31] | Angela was defending a member of the Roberts family. | 安吉拉为罗伯特家族里的一员辩护 |
[21:34] | Roberts? | 罗伯特家族吗 |
[21:35] | That’s as close to royalty as Philadelphia gets. | 那个富甲一方 财倾费城的豪门 |
[21:38] | Yeah, and get this– | 是的 还有听好了 |
[21:38] | Their dog attacked a boy in Fairmount Park. | 他家的狗在蒙特公园咬了一个小男孩儿 |
[21:42] | Angela was attacked by a dog when she was a teenager. | 安吉拉少年时期也曾经被狗咬过 |
[21:44] | Which makes you wonder, right? | 所以不得不让人心生疑惑 |
[21:46] | What the hell was she doing defending a case like that? | 她怎么可能为这种案子辩护呢 |
[21:59] | He hasn’t talked since the trial, you know? | 他从庭审以来就没说过话 |
[22:01] | Not a word. | 一个字都不说 |
[22:04] | That was three weeks ago. | 这都过了三个星期了 |
[22:06] | Bad enough getting attacked by a dog. | 被狗咬已经够糟糕了 |
[22:08] | That bitch lawyer’s gotta go | 那个贱人律师又把他推向证人席 |
[22:10] | and put him on the stand and blame him for everything. | 把所有的过错都推到他身上 |
[22:12] | Mr. Young, where were you 2 days ago around 8:30 A.M.? | 杨先生 两天前的早上八点半你在哪 |
[22:15] | Work. I’m a janitor at the Community College of Philadelphia. | 在工作 我是费城社区大学的门卫 |
[22:18] | Did anyone see you there? | 有人能证明吗 |
[22:22] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[22:23] | Because about that time, Angela Swanson was murdered. | 就在那时 安吉拉·斯旺森被谋杀了 |
[22:29] | And you think I killed her? | 你们认为是我杀了她 |
[22:33] | Get the hell outta my house. | 滚出我的家 |
[22:35] | Get the hell outta my house! | 给我滚出去 |
[22:37] | Okay, we can do this downtown. | 行 那你跟我们回局里 |
[22:38] | Did you know that Angela was bitten by a pit bull | 你知道安吉拉小时候 |
[22:40] | when she was a teenager? | 被斗牛犬咬过吗 |
[22:42] | Detectives, if you don’t mind? | 探长 你不介意我问话吧 |
[22:45] | Mr. Young, I am sure the trial was hard on you. | 杨先生 我知道那次审判让你很难受 |
[22:47] | I’m sure that you hated Angela | 我也肯定安吉拉那样对待你儿子 |
[22:49] | for what she did to your son. | 让你恨她入骨 |
[22:50] | But what I don’t understand | 但是我不明白的是 |
[22:52] | is how she ended up on the other side of your lawsuit. | 她为什么要给你的对手辩护呢 |
[23:03] | She wasn’t on the other side, was she? | 她并没有与你为敌 对吧 |
[23:10] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[23:13] | Angela came by the day after the trial. | 安吉拉在开庭的第二天就过来了 |
[23:15] | She told me about her dog, showed me her scars. | 她给我说起她的狗 让我看了她的伤疤 |
[23:19] | She said that she wanted to settle out of court, | 她说她本想要庭外和解的 |
[23:23] | but she got overruled. | 但是她的提议被否决了 |
[23:30] | And she gave me this. | 然后她把这个给了我 |
[23:36] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[23:38] | Grounds for my appeal. | 我的上诉理由书 |
[23:39] | Information withheld by the law firm, | 律师事务所却蓄意隐瞒部分资料 |
[23:42] | saying that the dog that mauled | 其中就包括有资料证明 |
[23:44] | my son was an attack dog, | 咬伤我儿子的狗属于攻击犬 |
[23:49] | Trained to do just that. | 一直接受的就是这种训练 |
[23:51] | Mr. Young, do you know who overruled Angela | 杨先生 你知道是谁否决了安吉拉 |
[23:54] | for settling out of court? | 庭外和解的提议吗 |
[23:56] | Oh, yeah. | 知道 |
[23:57] | Angela’s boss, Bradford Paige. | 安吉拉的上司 布拉德福·佩杰 |
[24:04] | So you think Paige killed Angela | 你是说佩杰杀了安吉拉 |
[24:06] | because she went behind his back. | 因为她胳膊肘往外拐 |
[24:07] | – It’s a theory. – Hold on a second. | -推论出来的 -等一下 |
[24:10] | Why would she give privileged information to Young | 明知自己打赢的官司会被翻案 |
[24:13] | knowing she would reverse the case she’d just won? | 为什么还要把机密资料给杨呢 |
[24:15] | After her fall down the stairs, | 在她摔下楼梯以后 |
[24:17] | Angela wasn’t the same person. | 安吉拉就彻底变成了另外一个人 |
[24:18] | She had an affair, she violated attorney-client privilege, | 她跟人偷情 违反了律师保密协议 |
[24:22] | and she started calling her mother | 而且她还开始经常给妈妈打电话 |
[24:23] | just to say hello. | 只是为了问声好 |
[24:24] | Guess we’re gonna have to go talk to Paige again. | 看来我们要再去和佩杰谈一下了 |
[24:28] | Without you, if you don’t mind. | 你不能去 如果你不介意的话 |
[24:30] | I don’t mind at all. | 我一点也不介意 |
[24:35] | Oh, uh, Dr. Hunt, the chief really needs to see you. | 亨特医生 主任真的很想见你 |
[24:37] | Dr. Hunt. | 亨特医生 |
[24:40] | Hello, chief. | 你好 主任 |
[24:42] | Let’s have a talk, shall we? | 我们谈一下 可以吗 |
[24:53] | So Ethan tells me | 伊桑告诉我 |
[24:55] | he ordered an A.N.A. Panel | 他在你的要求下安排了 |
[24:57] | on your recommendation. | 一组抗核抗体测定 |
[24:58] | I’m so sorry. It was Curtis. | 抱歉 是柯蒂斯打的小报告 |
[25:00] | So? | 怎么了 |
[25:02] | So you’ve been rather profligate with our lab budget lately– | 你最近就这么随意挥霍我们的实验经费吗 |
[25:05] | An A.N.A. Panel on a suicide, and now an A.N.A Panel on… | 先是给自杀受害者做测定 现在 |
[25:08] | a heatstroke victim. | 又要给中暑致死的受害人做测定 |
[25:10] | The suicide didn’t leave a note. | 那个自杀的人没有留下遗言提醒我们 |
[25:11] | He had a family history of lou gehrig’s disease. | 他其实有肌萎性脊髓侧索硬化症家族病史 |
[25:14] | If he thought he was symptomatic, | 如果他察觉自己出现了相关症状 |
[25:15] | that would explain why he took his own life. | 那么他自杀的原因也就说得通了 |
[25:16] | We’re not interested in the “Why.” | 我们才不关心自杀的原因 |
[25:17] | Maybe you’re not, but I am. | 你不关心 可我关心 |
[25:19] | And if I’m going to understand what happened to my patients, | 为了对手中的病人明察秋毫 了若指掌 |
[25:22] | I will order any test that I deem necessary. | 不管什么试验 我认为有必要就会去做 |
[25:24] | If you don’t like it, fire me. | 你不喜欢可以炒我鱿鱼 |
[25:26] | Don’t test me. | 别考验我的底线 |
[25:27] | You blow my budget, that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 你滥超预算 我巴不得让你走人呢 |
[25:30] | Uh, before you do that, uh, | 在你解雇她之前 |
[25:32] | my heatstroke victim? | 我那个中暑致死受害人怎么办 |
[25:34] | – She didn’t die of heatstroke. – What? | -她不是因为中暑死的 -什么 |
[25:37] | She showed psychological symptoms, | 她曾出现某些精神问题症状 |
[25:39] | paranoia, depression? | 妄想狂 抑郁症 |
[25:40] | Yeah, yeah, just like you said. | 是啊 这你之前已经说过了 |
[25:41] | Then given normal electrolytes and hydration, | 再加上电解质和水合物状态正常 |
[25:43] | Her A.N.A. Panel in all likelihood showed | 她的抗核抗体检测结果十有八九会指向 |
[25:45] | elevated levels of anticardiolipin immunoglobulin G, | 其过高的抗心磷脂免疫球蛋白G水平 |
[25:49] | Which, if it does, means she was hypercoagulable. | 如果是这样 就意味着她处于高凝状态 |
[25:53] | Combine that with depression and paranoia, | 再加上抑郁和妄想的症状 |
[25:55] | we have a diagnosis of what, Curtis? | 我们的诊断结果是什么呢 柯蒂斯 |
[26:00] | Can I see that for a minute? | 我能看一下吗 |
[26:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:07] | Lupus! | 狼疮 |
[26:10] | I would’ve gotten that eventually. | 我就知道最后我也能得出结论 |
[26:11] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[26:14] | Eventually. | 最后肯定会的 |
[26:18] | If there’s nothing else, I have my own case to attend to. | 如果没别的事儿的话 我先去忙我的了 |
[26:29] | That’s it? | 这就算完啦 |
[26:31] | That’s all you gon’ do? | 这就是你的处理办法吗 |
[26:32] | I will deal with Dr. Hunt in my own way. | 怎么处理亨特医生 我自有主意 |
[26:34] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[26:35] | Yeah, you could tell people to call me “Doctor” around here. | 有 你要让他们喊我时加医生俩字 |
[26:50] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这干什么 |
[26:52] | New lab results. | 试验结果有更新 |
[26:53] | This is a giemsa stain of the nodule from Angela’s neck. | 这是安吉拉颈部小瘤的姬氏染色切片 |
[26:56] | It’s a benign neurofibroma. | 是个良性纤维神经瘤 |
[26:57] | You see these purple cells? | 看到这些紫色的细胞了没有 |
[26:59] | Those are mast cells. | 这些都是肥大细胞 |
[27:00] | They’re degranulated, but why? | 他们呈去颗粒状 为什么呢 |
[27:02] | Degranulation is caused by physical trauma, | 细胞脱粒化是由外伤所致 |
[27:04] | but this is tissue taken from her neck, | 但这个组织样本是从她颈部提取的 |
[27:06] | not from the head injury. | 而并非从头部创口 |
[27:08] | So what caused it? | 那么是什么导致的呢 |
[27:09] | How about a bicycle? | 自行车怎么样 |
[27:11] | – What? – For your daughter. | -什么 -给你女儿的礼物 |
[27:12] | I mean, nothing says “Fun” like a bicycle. | 自行车的乐趣是无与伦比的 |
[27:14] | Can’t you see I’m working here? | 你没看见我在工作吗 |
[27:17] | Yeah, I see you all right. | 我知道 我看得很清楚 |
[27:20] | I see, uh, someone who reminds me | 我看到的是一个 |
[27:21] | an awful lot of Angela Swanson… | 像极了安吉拉·斯旺森的人 |
[27:25] | Workaholic, no friends, | 工作狂 没有朋友 |
[27:27] | Just her career to keep her company. | 只有工作陪伴左右 |
[27:30] | But then one day a miracle happens. | 但有一天奇迹发生了 |
[27:32] | She falls down a flight of stairs, | 她自楼梯摔下 |
[27:34] | and she discovers emotion and empathy. | 从此变得有情有义 善解人心 |
[27:37] | You’ve had this high-flyin’ life, | 你也曾拥有过这种高于众人的紧张生活 |
[27:39] | and now you’re here, and you’re still pissed at | 现在你虽人已在此处 心里还是对 |
[27:41] | that car accident that made it happen. | 那场让你流落至此的车祸久久不能释怀 |
[27:43] | But maybe that car accident | 但也许那场车祸 |
[27:44] | was your own fall down the stairs, | 象征着你也从楼梯上摔了下来 |
[27:46] | and you’re just too scared to let the benefits kick in. | 你没有勇气接受它给你带来的积极转变 |
[27:49] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说的这都什么乱七八糟的 |
[27:54] | Megan, you talk about your daughter | 梅根 你一谈起女儿 |
[27:57] | like you’re stuck with only one card to play. | 好像就只有一招可出 |
[28:00] | But you’re not stuck at all. | 其实你根本不是那么糟糕的母亲 |
[28:02] | If you really want to connect with her, | 如果你真的想跟她亲近 |
[28:05] | give her something that comes from your heart, okay? | 那就送她饱含真情的礼物 明白吗 |
[28:09] | Because nobody gives a damn about a handbag. | 没人会喜欢一个破包 |
[28:21] | Lab one. Dr. Hunt. | 第一实验室 亨特医生 |
[28:27] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[28:31] | They made an arrest in the Swanson case. | 逮捕了一名涉嫌谋杀斯旺森的疑犯 |
[28:33] | Bradford Paige? | 布拉德福·佩杰吗 |
[28:35] | No. Angela’s ex-boyfriend– Tom Hanson. | 不 是安吉拉的前男友 汤姆·汉森 |
[28:48] | And we have a witness now | 目前我们已有目击证人 |
[28:49] | that puts you in the park at 8:30 in the morning. | 证明那天早上八点半 你就在公园里面 |
[28:52] | Okay. Yes, I was there. | 是 我是去过那里 |
[28:55] | That doesn’t make me a murderer. | 但这并不意味着我是凶手 |
[28:58] | It makes you a liar. | 那你为什么之前要撒谎呢 |
[28:59] | I did two years for something I didn’t do. | 我明明是无辜的 却蹲了两年冤狱 |
[29:01] | She won’t even answer my calls? | 她凭什么连我的电话都不肯接 |
[29:04] | I went there to talk to her, not to kill her. | 我只是想跟她谈谈 而不是杀了她 |
[29:06] | Then what did happen, Mr. Hanson, hmm? | 那然后怎么样了 汉森先生 |
[29:09] | What happened? | 然后吗 |
[29:10] | I wanted to look her in the eye, | 我本打算直视她的眼睛 |
[29:12] | face-to-face, | 面对面的 |
[29:14] | to find out why she hung me out to dry. | 质问她为什么对我如此薄情寡义 |
[29:23] | Morris. | 莫里斯 |
[29:24] | I thought you were zeroed in on Paige. | 我以为你已经锁定佩杰了 |
[29:26] | Paige didn’t do it. We got our guy. | 佩杰没杀人 我们抓到凶手了 |
[29:28] | Were you listening in there? | 刚才你也听见了吧 |
[29:29] | Hanson wanted a confrontation | 汉森只想跟当面跟她对质 |
[29:32] | that never happened. | 而两人并没有碰面 |
[29:33] | What is it with you? | 这跟你有什么关系 |
[29:34] | You can’t just be a regular M.E.? | 你就不能安安分分地当你的法医吗 |
[29:36] | You have to be the smocked crusader? | 干吗整天把自己当圣斗士啊 |
[29:37] | Why don’t you do us all a favor | 你就不能安分干你的老本行 |
[29:38] | And go back to being whatever it was you were before? | 非得横插一脚 搞得我们鸡犬不宁吗 |
[29:41] | I can’t. I killed someone. | 我不能 我医死过人 |
[29:47] | Don’t all surgeons lose patients | 但凡医生 都有在手术台上 |
[29:49] | on the operating table? | 回天乏术的时候吧 |
[29:50] | What’s your point? | 你什么意思 |
[29:52] | Well, would you go back | 如果可以的话 |
[29:53] | to neurosurgery if you could? | 你还会回去做神经外科医生吗 |
[29:54] | What, are you my shrink now? | 干吗 你以为你是我精神医生吗 |
[29:56] | Okay, you know what, Megan? Forget about it, okay? | 好吧 梅根 就当我没说 |
[30:01] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[30:05] | Her name was Marianne. | 她叫玛丽安 |
[30:09] | A tumor on the optic nerve… | 她的视神经上长有肿瘤 |
[30:11] | And there was an autopsy as part of the inquest. | 调查死亡原因时要对其验尸 |
[30:17] | All those hours studying the scans, | 我曾数小时的潜心研究扫描图 |
[30:19] | rehearsing the operation, | 不断地演习手术内容 |
[30:22] | and I never knew that she had | 我居然一直都没发现她身上 |
[30:24] | a… a broken heart tattoo | 有一处为前男友而纹的图案 |
[30:27] | because of an old boyfriend, | 一颗破碎的心 |
[30:28] | or that she fractured her arm horseback riding | 还有她在幼年时期 |
[30:32] | when she was a kid, | 曾经在骑马中摔断过胳膊 |
[30:34] | or dozens of other things that | 还有好多类似的讯息都是 |
[30:35] | her body revealed to me that | 我通过她的遗体才知道的 |
[30:38] | … our conversations never did. | 而生前我们却从未聊过这些 |
[30:42] | And the truth is… | 事实就是… |
[30:45] | until she died, I never really cared. | 等到她死了 我才真正注意到 |
[30:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:49] | But that still doesn’t really answer my question, does it? | 可你还是没回答我的问题 对吧 |
[30:56] | Yes, it does. | 不 我已经给出答案了 |
[31:03] | Don’t you have a birthday party to go to? | 你不是要去参加生日聚会吗 |
[31:06] | I don’t have a present. | 我没准备好礼物 |
[31:07] | And don’t you dare say “Bicycle.” | 有胆你就再说一次自行车试试 |
[31:09] | Are you seriously telling me that you can’t think | 说真的 你至少能回忆起自己小时候 |
[31:11] | of one thing that was important to you as a kid | 心中最重要的东西吧 重要到希望 |
[31:12] | that you want your daughter to have? | 自己的女儿也能拥有 |
[31:16] | Oh, finally. So what is it? | 可算开窍了 想起什么了 |
[31:17] | – Hey, guys. Want a piece? – No, thanks. | -两位 来一块吗 -不要 谢谢 |
[31:20] | When I was a kid, Lacey’s age, actually, | 我小时候 像莱西这么大时 |
[31:22] | my dad… | 我爸爸 |
[31:23] | He–he had this tool shed in the backyard– | 他在后院有一个杂物间 |
[31:25] | Oh, come on. It’s delicious. | 来一口吧 特好吃 |
[31:27] | I’m sorry. Nut allergy. | 抱歉 我对坚果过敏 |
[31:28] | Yeah, so he had a tool shed in the backyard and… | 好吧 他后院有个杂物间然后 |
[31:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:33] | Allergies. | 过敏 |
[31:37] | Swanson | 胃内残留物 |
[31:49] | Do me a favor? Get this to the lab. | 帮我个忙 把这个送去实验室 |
[31:51] | Have them run a tox screen for prescription medication. | 让他们对其中处方药做毒理检验 |
[31:53] | Okay, but that will take a while. | 好的 但那得需要一段时间 |
[31:54] | In that case, I’m going to Lacey’s birthday party. | 既然这样 我先去莱西的生日派对吧 |
[31:58] | I thought you didn’t have a present. | 你刚刚不是说没准备礼物吗 |
[32:00] | I know what I’m getting her. | 我现在知道要送她什么了 |
[32:11] | All I want to do is give her– | 我只是想给她… |
[32:12] | You just had to come, didn’t you? | 你铁了心的要过来 是吧 |
[32:15] | Dad, who is it? | 爸爸 谁呀 |
[32:17] | It’s your mother. | 你妈妈 |
[32:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[32:22] | Dad said you couldn’t come. | 爸爸说你没法过来 |
[32:26] | He just meant that I couldn’t stay very long, | 他是说我不能待太久 |
[32:28] | just a couple of minutes. | 只要几分钟就好 |
[32:39] | He lied, didn’t he? | 他说谎了 是吗 |
[32:40] | Uh, your dad just wants what’s best for you. | 你爸爸也是为你好 |
[32:44] | So do I. We just can’t seem to agree on what that is. | 我也一样 只是我俩对好的定义有分歧 |
[32:49] | How’s the party? | 派对好玩吗 |
[32:50] | It’s okay. | 还行啦 |
[32:51] | Did I miss the cake? | 我有蛋糕吃吗 |
[32:52] | Like you’d ever eat cake. | 你从没吃过我生日蛋糕 |
[32:53] | Try me sometime. | 不妨一试嘛 |
[32:59] | I brought you a present. | 我给你带来了生日礼物 |
[33:09] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[33:10] | You remember that picture | 你还记得你外公和我 |
[33:11] | of me and grandpa in front of his tool shed? | 在他杂物间前拍的照片吗 |
[33:15] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[33:16] | Well, that shed was his sanctuary. | 那个小屋是他的庇护所 |
[33:19] | It was the only place he went | 他只有在那里面 |
[33:21] | where he could hide from the world. | 才能让自己与世隔绝 |
[33:23] | And nobody could get in there, I mean, nobody. | 没有人能进去 谁都不能 |
[33:28] | And then one day when… | 直到有一天 |
[33:30] | I was about your age, | 我长到跟你差不多大时 |
[33:33] | he gave me the key. | 他把小屋的钥匙给了我 |
[33:36] | That’s the key to my apartment, | 这是我公寓的钥匙 |
[33:39] | where you’ll always be welcome. | 一个自始至终都欢迎你光临的地方 |
[33:42] | A sanctuary or a… | 一个庇护所 或是 |
[33:45] | an escape whenever you need it– | 一个你随时可以躲起来的地方 |
[33:48] | whatever you want it to be. | 你愿意把它当什么都行 |
[33:56] | You have fun, okay? | 玩得开心 好吗 |
[34:11] | There’s something wrong here. | 这里有点不对劲 |
[34:12] | Your test came back positive for amoxicillin. | 你要的化验结果显示阿莫西林检测呈阳性 |
[34:14] | Why do you think something’s wrong? | 你为什么会觉得有问题 |
[34:15] | Angela wasn’t taking amoxicillin. | 安吉拉没吃过阿莫西林 |
[34:17] | She was taking erythromycin. | 她吃的是红霉素 |
[34:18] | Exactly. Call Detective Morris. | 正是如此 给莫里斯探长打电话 |
[34:20] | Tell him to get a search warrant for Paige’s house, | 让他搞一张搜查证去佩杰家 |
[34:21] | and have him meet us there as soon as possible. | 并尽快和我们在那碰头 |
[34:32] | Morris. | 莫里斯 |
[34:33] | Why so glum? I thought you’d be happy to see me. | 怎么阴着脸 我还以为你很高兴见到我 |
[34:36] | Not after getting laughed at by the D.A. | 高兴个毛 我被地检好一番嘲笑 |
[34:38] | They didn’t buy your theory, | 他们对你的推测理论不买账 |
[34:39] | and we don’t have a warrant. | 所以没有搜查证 |
[34:41] | Then why are you here? | 那你还来干吗 |
[34:43] | I know backing down isn’t in your nature, | 我知道你的字典里压根没有放弃二字 |
[34:45] | so… you just better be right. | 所以你最好搞对了 |
[35:06] | What do you want? | 你到底要怎样 |
[35:07] | – Did you love Angela? – Bradford, who is it? | -你爱安吉拉吗 -布拉德福 谁呀 |
[35:10] | I got it, honey. | 我来应付就好 亲爱的 |
[35:12] | She was here the morning she died, wasn’t she? | 她死的那天早上在你这 对吧 |
[35:15] | I’m a lawyer. | 我是个律师 |
[35:16] | I know my rights, and you guys can’t be here without a warrant. | 我知道我的权利 没搜查证你们不能来 |
[35:19] | If you loved her, you’d help us. | 要是你爱她 你就得帮我们 |
[35:21] | Or were you just screwing her? | 难不成你只是想玩玩就算了 |
[35:25] | Yes, she was here, all right? | 没错 她当时是在这 行了吧 |
[35:26] | And, yes, I loved her. | 还有 没错 我爱她 |
[35:28] | Yes to all of it. | 你全都说中了 |
[35:29] | But I would never kill her. | 但我绝不会下手杀她的 |
[35:32] | – What’s going on? – Uh, it’s the police. | -怎么了 -是警察 |
[35:35] | They’re, uh, looking into Angela’s death. | 他们正在调查安吉拉的死 |
[35:37] | Mrs. Paige, on Sunday evening at the firm’s annual dinner, | 佩杰太太 周日晚的公司年会上 |
[35:42] | did Angela happen to mention that she had strep throat? | 安吉拉有没有提到过她喉咙发炎 |
[35:45] | Um… yes. | 有 |
[35:48] | Did she also mention what she was taking for it? | 她有说过在吃什么药吗 |
[35:51] | I’m guessing she did. | 我猜她说了 |
[35:53] | In fact, I’m almost positive she told you | 实际上 我肯定她跟你说了 |
[35:55] | she was taking erythromycin | 她当时服用的是红霉素 |
[35:57] | for an infection of Beta Sstreptococcus Group A. | 用以抵抗A群乙型链球菌感染 |
[36:00] | The interesting thing about Beta Strep Group A | 有意思的是 A群乙型链球菌 |
[36:03] | is that it’s rare in adults | 在成年人中非常罕见 |
[36:04] | unless they contract it from their children. | 除非他们从孩子身上受到感染 |
[36:06] | Mrs. Paige, | 佩杰太太 |
[36:08] | have your sons had strep throat recently? | 你儿子最近是不是喉咙发炎 |
[36:10] | So what if they have? What are you implying? | 是又怎样 你想说什么 |
[36:12] | You didn’t know it, but you got strep from your son, | 你不知道吧 你儿子把炎症传染给了你 |
[36:14] | passed it on to Angela, | 你又传染给了安吉拉 |
[36:16] | And that’s how your wife knew you were having an affair. | 从而被你老婆发现你跟安吉拉有染 |
[36:18] | And that’s why you… killed Angela. | 于是你便下手杀死了安吉拉 |
[36:24] | – This is ridiculous. – Is it? | -真荒唐 -是吗 |
[36:27] | Mr. Paige, | 佩杰先生 |
[36:29] | we’d like permission to search your house. | 请允许我们搜查您的房子 |
[36:30] | – Jill, did you have anything to do with this? – No. | -是你做的吗 吉尔 -当然不是 |
[36:33] | Then you have nothing to hide. | 那也就没什么见不得人的了 |
[36:36] | Mr. Paige? | 佩杰先生 |
[36:39] | Okay. Search it. | 行啊 去搜吧 |
[36:41] | Bradford. | 拉德福 |
[36:44] | Mrs. Paige, I’m gonna need you to stay out here. | 佩杰太太 请你就呆在这里 |
[36:50] | Not only did your wife know | 你老婆不仅知道 |
[36:52] | that you gave strep to Angela, | 你和安吉拉有染 |
[36:55] | she also knew as a nurse | 作为一名护士 她还知道 |
[36:57] | that erythromycin is prescribed to people | 红霉素是那些对青霉素 |
[36:58] | who are fatally allergic to penicillin | 及其常见衍生药物阿莫西林严重过敏的人 |
[37:00] | and its most common derivative, amoxicillin. | 所用的典型处方药物 |
[37:05] | On the morning that Angela was murdered, | 安吉拉被杀的那天早上 |
[37:07] | She dropped your sons off at school, | 她把孩子们送到学校 |
[37:09] | came back to find you having sex here with Angela, | 回到家发现你正跟安吉拉通奸 |
[37:12] | during which you left your handprint on her neck, | 正是在那时你在她颈部留下了手印 |
[37:15] | and her hair caught in your wedding band. | 而她的头发缠进你的婚戒 |
[37:17] | Instead of confronting you, | 她没有将你们捉奸在床 |
[37:19] | she had a better idea– | 因为她有一个更好的主意 |
[37:22] | spike Angela’s sports drink | 在安吉拉的运动饮料上做手脚 |
[37:24] | with the same amoxicillin your sons were taking | 往里面掺入阿莫西林 当时是用于治疗 |
[37:26] | for their strep throat… | 你儿子的咽喉炎 |
[37:29] | essentially poisoning her. | 说白了 就是要毒死她 |
[37:32] | Angela made it all the way to the river | 安吉拉去河边跑步时 一直在喝饮料 |
[37:34] | before she went into anaphylactic shock. | 接着她便出现了过敏性休克的反应 |
[37:38] | She started to shake, couldn’t breathe, | 她开始浑身发抖 呼吸困难 |
[37:41] | and lost her balance. | 继而身体失去平衡 |
[37:45] | The back of her head struck something | 当她跌入水中时 |
[37:47] | when she fell into the water. | 后脑被某个硬物狠狠撞到 |
[37:52] | Dr. Hunt. | 亨特医生 |
[38:03] | When this formulation | 等到查出这东西的成分 |
[38:04] | matches the contents of Angela’s stomach, | 跟安吉拉的胃容物相匹配的话 |
[38:08] | that’ll be it. | 你绝对难辞其咎 |
[38:15] | Want to say anything? | 还有什么想说的吗 |
[38:22] | I wish it had been you. | 真希望死的是你 |
[38:24] | Jill Paige, you are under arrest | 吉尔·佩杰 因涉嫌谋杀 |
[38:26] | for the murder of Angela Swanson. | 安吉拉·斯旺森 现被正式拘捕 |
[38:29] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:31] | Anything you say can and will be | 但你所说的一切 |
[38:33] | held against you in a court of law. | 都将作为呈堂证供 |
[38:34] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师为你辩护 |
[38:35] | If you cannot afford one, | 如果你无力负担律师费用 |
[38:37] | one will be appointed to you. | 法庭将为你指派一名律师 |
[38:39] | Do you understand these rights as I have read them to you? | 你是否已经知晓上述所有你应享的权利 |
[39:04] | I guess I’ll see you at trial. | 那么 我想你会去参加庭审吧 |
[39:06] | Yes, you will. | 没错 我会去的 |
[39:09] | Doctor. | 再见 医生 |
[39:11] | Detective. | 再见 探长 |
[39:21] | What? What are you grinning at? | 干嘛 嬉皮笑脸的 |
[39:23] | Well, it’s not like you not to rub it in. | 这么客客气气的可真不像你 |
[39:28] | Get in the car. | 上车吧 |
[39:52] | I got a lot of phone calls about you | 在我聘你之前 |
[39:54] | before I hired you. | 很多人打电话跟我谈起你 |
[39:56] | “She’s brilliant and driven.” | “她精明能干 积极进取” |
[39:57] | “She throws elbows, but gets results.” | “她从不循规蹈矩 却总能卓有成效” |
[39:59] | I didn’t think it was possible they were underselling you. | 我以为他们不可能将你减价大抛售 |
[40:02] | But… they were. | 但看来 我确实赚了 |
[40:06] | In one year, you’ve managed to | 仅仅一年的时间 你就搞得风生水起 |
[40:07] | make even city hall notice us. | 连市政厅都不由得对我们另眼相看 |
[40:10] | You’re welcome? | 我是不是该说不客气 这是我应该做的 |
[40:12] | But the knives will come out the minute you screw up, | 可一旦你搞砸了 就会成为众矢之的 |
[40:15] | and even I won’t be able to help you. | 到时候恐怕我都保不了你 |
[40:20] | You know, I may never have a resume like yours, | 也许我永远无法体会你的工作 |
[40:22] | but there is something that I know that you don’t. | 但有些事我知道的要比你更清楚 |
[40:26] | You let this job get too personal, | 这份工作你投入过多 以至于公私不分 |
[40:27] | and you’re gonna burn yourself out. | 总有一天你会崩溃的 |
[40:30] | You let me worry about that, okay? | 我的事让我自己来处理 好吗 |
[40:35] | Do you have any friends? | 你有什么朋友吗 |
[40:39] | – Why? – Get some. | -为什么这么问 -多交些朋友 |
[40:42] | You can’t fight everybody, everywhere, | 世界如此之大 |
[40:44] | all the time, alone. | 没人能单枪匹马 孤胆奋战 |
[41:00] | Goodbye, Angela. | 再见 安吉拉 |