时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 毁蝇不倦 除虫害公司 | |
[00:21] | Hey. Hey. Hey? | 嗨 嗨 嗨 |
[00:24] | Tina, do you have a fly in your hair? | 蒂娜 你是头发里进苍蝇了吗 |
[00:26] | And are you high-fiving it? | 而且你还在跟苍蝇击掌吗 |
[00:27] | No, I was trying to figure out a more mature look. | 没有 我在尽量让自己看着成熟点 |
[00:30] | I mean, you smell mature. | 你闻着倒是挺成熟的 |
[00:31] | Tammy’s having a post-Thanksgiving | 苔米要办海滩篝火聚会 |
[00:33] | bonfire beach party on Saturday, | 就在感恩节后的周六 |
[00:34] | and rumor has it that her older cousin is coming | 据说她的表姐会去 |
[00:36] | and she’s bringing boys from her high school. | 还会带高中的男生去呢 |
[00:38] | Whoa, real-life high school teens? In the wild? | 现实中的高中生 还是在野外 |
[00:41] | – With their iPods and goatees? – Yes. | -听着iPod 留着山羊胡 -对 |
[00:43] | And that’s why I have to look extra mature. | 所以我得看着超成熟才行 |
[00:45] | Which I hope this is. Or this? | 比如像这样 或者这样 |
[00:47] | You should wear a business suit | 你该穿个商务套装去 |
[00:48] | and tell everyone you’re on a conference call. | 告诉大家你正在开远程会议 |
[00:50] | Do Mom and Dad know about this mature older teen people party? | 老妈老爸知道这个大龄青少年聚会吗 |
[00:54] | Well, I’m kind of waiting for | 我还在等 |
[00:55] | the perfect moment to ask them permission. | 问他们的完美时机 |
[00:56] | I tried when Mom was asleep, | 我试过在老妈睡着时问她 |
[00:58] | but I’m not sure it really counted as asking. | 但我不确定这样还算不算 |
[00:59] | That’s how Dad proposed. I assume. | 我估计老爸就是这么求婚的 |
[01:01] | Lot of Thanksgiving food in here, Bob. | 好多感恩节食物 鲍勃 |
[01:03] | We’re just one family, right? God. | 我们只有一家人吃饭 天哪 |
[01:06] | It’s exactly the right amount, Lin. | 琳 这个量正好 |
[01:08] | Are you worried about the meal being too amazing? | 你是在担心大餐丰盛得过了头吗 |
[01:11] | I just can’t find the milk. | 我找不到牛奶了 |
[01:12] | Do you think the turkey drank it? | 你说是不是火鸡把它喝了 |
[01:13] | If it did, that’s fine. | 它喝了就喝了 |
[01:14] | It’s allowed to do whatever it wants in there. | 火鸡有权在冰箱里做它想做的任何事 |
[01:17] | Found it. I don’t know how we’re getting it back in there, | 找到了 可没法再把牛奶放回原处了 |
[01:19] | so we got to finish this. | 所以我们得把它喝完 |
[01:20] | Oh, look, that coupon for the mini-golf place expires today. | 快看 迷你高尔夫场的优惠券今天过期 |
[01:24] | We meant to take the kids all summer and never did. | 我们一夏天都说要带孩子去 结果也没去 |
[01:26] | Oh, well. It’s into the trash for you, little coupon thingy. | 你得进垃圾桶了 小优惠券子 |
[01:30] | – Zoom. Poop. – Mother. Father. | -再见了 -爸爸妈妈 |
[01:32] | Thanksgiving, huh? Did I RSVP yet? | 感恩节 我回复你们的赴宴邀请了吗 |
[01:35] | I mean, we were hoping you could make it. | 我俩希望你能来 |
[01:36] | Speaking of RSVP’ing, | 说到赴宴 |
[01:38] | there’s something coming up this weekend | 这周末有件事儿 |
[01:40] | – that I would like to ask… – Wait, what’s happening here? | -我想要征求… -等等 这是怎么回事 |
[01:41] | Don’t throw that out. That’s a 50% off | 别把这个扔了 这可是半价优惠券 |
[01:43] | Mystery Planet World mini-golf coupon. | 神秘星球世界迷你高尔夫 |
[01:46] | That’s the most valuable thing we own. | 这是我们最值钱的一笔财产了 |
[01:47] | I know, hon, but it expires today. Sorry. | 我知道 亲爱的 但它今天过期 抱歉 |
[01:50] | We’ll do something fun one day, I promise. | 我们哪天会出去好好玩一次的 我保证 |
[01:52] | But giant centipedes? This tentacle thing? | 但这可是巨型蜈蚣 那么多触手 |
[01:55] | Rudy says this dancing yeti is amazing. We have to go. | 鲁迪说这个跳舞 野人超级赞 我们一定要去 |
[01:58] | What if we went right now? | 我们现在就去怎么样 |
[01:59] | Nothing big’s happening today. | 今天没什么大事 |
[02:01] | I know you’re kidding. You’re kidding, right? | 你是开玩笑的对吧 |
[02:03] | Think about it. Going on Thanksgiving | 想想吧 感恩节这天去的话 |
[02:05] | means not many people will be there. | 人会很少 |
[02:06] | Yeah, because it’s cold outside | 是的 因为外面很冷 |
[02:08] | and people are at home doing a much better thing. | 大家都在家做更棒的事 |
[02:10] | Dad. We could potentially have | 爸 我们有机会独享 |
[02:11] | an entire mini-golf course to ourselves, like it’s ours, | 整个球场 假装球场是我们开的 |
[02:15] | like we’re a bunch of mini madcap millionaires | 假装我们是一群疯狂的百万富翁 |
[02:17] | running around at our private mini-golf estate. | 在私人迷你高尔夫庄园尽情玩耍 |
[02:19] | I think that was an episode of Succession. | 《继承之战》有一集就是这样 |
[02:21] | I mean, we could go for a little bit and then come back | 我们可以去玩一会再回来 |
[02:24] | and you’d still have plenty of time to stick the turkey | 你还有足够的时间 |
[02:26] | in the oven when we got home. | 把火鸡塞进烤箱里 |
[02:27] | I don’t just stick the turkey in the oven, Lin. | 我不只是把火鸡塞进烤箱里 琳 |
[02:30] | – Yeah. First you kiss it all over. – Gene. | -是的 你会先把火鸡亲个遍 -吉恩 |
[02:32] | Wait, they have a snack bar? | 等等 他们还有小吃店 |
[02:33] | With taquitos? Get me in there! | 供应墨西哥卷饼 快带我去 |
[02:34] | No. No taquitos. | 不行 不能吃墨西哥卷饼 |
[02:36] | If you ate taquitos, you wouldn’t have any room for dinner. | 如果吃了墨西哥卷饼 就吃不下晚饭了 |
[02:38] | I will make room. | 我吃得下 |
[02:40] | Tina, what do you say– | 蒂娜 你怎么想 |
[02:40] | Thanksgiving mini-golf? | 参加感恩节迷你高尔夫活动吗 |
[02:42] | I mean, only if Mom and Dad want to. | 除非爸妈同意 我才去 |
[02:44] | I just respect them both so much. | 我非常尊重他们 |
[02:46] | Well, it could be a sort of fun | 听起来会是有趣的 |
[02:48] | Thanksgiving family thing to do. | 感恩节家庭活动 |
[02:50] | Ooh, I could sneak wine in a thermos. | 我可以偷偷用保温壶装葡萄酒 |
[02:51] | No, no. I won’t do that. Maybe. I don’t know. | 不 我不会这么做 也许吧 我不知道 |
[02:54] | – Please? – Please? | -拜托去吧 -拜托去吧 |
[02:55] | Fine, as long as we go for, like, 20 minutes, | 好吧 那我们就去20分钟 |
[02:58] | and then come right back home so I can cook. | 然后马上回家 留时间给我做饭 |
[03:00] | Between 20 and 95 minutes. | 20到95分钟吧 |
[03:01] | – Okay, yeah. – Yay! Yay! | -行吧 -好耶 |
[03:03] | Let me just say goodbye to the turkey. | 让我跟火鸡说声再见 |
[03:07] | Yes! Look how empty the parking lot is. | 好耶 看看停车场多空 |
[03:09] | That’s a good sign, right? | 这是个好兆头 对吧 |
[03:11] | Yeah, like, maybe it’s closed? | 是啊 说不定是关门了 |
[03:13] | – Dad. No. – Sorry. | -爸 别瞎说 -抱歉 |
[03:14] | Come on, come on, come on, come on! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[03:15] | I’m not gonna run, but trust me, I am very excited. | 我不会跑 但那不代表我此刻不兴奋 |
[03:21] | This is my new home. | 我宣布这是我的新家了 |
[03:23] | Oh, people. Welcome. | 各位 欢迎光临 |
[03:25] | – Hi. – Every year I stay open, | -你好 -每年我都坚持营业 |
[03:27] | thinking mini-golf on Thanksgiving will become a thing, | 想着在感恩节打迷你高尔夫会流行起来 |
[03:29] | like going to the movies on Christmas | 就像圣诞节去看电影 |
[03:31] | or bowling on Mother’s Day. | 或是母亲节打保龄球那样 |
[03:32] | And then I wait and wait, | 然后我等啊等 |
[03:33] | and just as I’m about to give up, someone comes. | 就在我准备要放弃的时候 有人出现了 |
[03:37] | And it’s us. Happy Thanksgiving. | 就是我们 感恩节快乐 |
[03:39] | Oh, great, the one family that comes today has a coupon. | 好吧 唯一来的一家还带着优惠券 |
[03:42] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[03:42] | Yeah, sorry. Coupon. | 抱歉 我们带了优惠券 |
[03:44] | Excuse me, I’m wondering where the snack bar is located. | 请问 小吃店在哪里 |
[03:47] | – And are your taquitos locally sourced? – Gene. | -你们的墨西哥卷饼材料是本地的吗 -吉恩 |
[03:49] | Here’s your putters, golf balls, | 这是你们的球杆 球 |
[03:51] | score card, and your little pencils. | 计分卡 还有铅笔 |
[03:53] | And remember, here at Planet Mystery World, | 记住 在神秘世界星球 |
[03:55] | your balls won’t know what hit ’em. | 你们的球不会知道什么击中了它们 |
[03:56] | – Love it. – Okay. | -棒 -好 |
[03:58] | All right, yeti, time to eat some spaghetti. | 野人 该吃点意面了 |
[04:00] | Your little dancing legs aren’t gonna stop me twice. | 你的跳舞小腿不可能拦下我两次 |
[04:03] | Wait, this is your third putt though, right? | 等等 这是你第三次推杆了吧 |
[04:04] | Shush, shush, shush. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[04:07] | Yes! There it is. | 耶 就是这样 |
[04:08] | Mini-golf, yum! | 迷你高尔夫 好吃 |
[04:10] | Now your ball can be friends with all our balls | 现在你的球可以和我们的球做朋友了 |
[04:12] | that have been on that side, waiting patiently. | 它们已经在那边耐心等候多时 |
[04:14] | I still don’t understand why the yeti says, | 我还是不懂为什么 野人要说 |
[04:16] | “Mini-golf, yum.” He’s not eating the balls. | “迷你高尔夫 好吃” 他又没吃球 |
[04:19] | They’re basically going between his legs. | 球是从他的两腿之间进去的 |
[04:21] | Because he’s the full package, Dad. | 他是一整套的 爸爸 |
[04:22] | When you putt through there, his legs go superfast. | 你进那个洞 他的腿会动得飞快 |
[04:25] | When you putt through there, that gets his arms going. | 进那个洞 他会挥舞手臂 |
[04:27] | And when you putt through there, his head spins. | 进那个洞 他的头会转 |
[04:30] | And no matter what hole you get it through, | 不管你打进哪个洞 |
[04:31] | he says, “Mini-golf, yum” | 他都会说 “迷你高尔夫 好吃” |
[04:33] | Because he’s a gentleman. | 因为他是绅士 |
[04:34] | Geez, wouldn’t it be great | 天呐 要是能看到 |
[04:36] | to see him do all that stuff at the same time? | 它们一起动就太好了 |
[04:38] | I know we’re all thinking that. | 肯定不是我一个人这么想 |
[04:41] | Okay, yeti hole done. On to the next one. | 好了 野人的洞打完了 去下一个吧 |
[04:43] | Wait, Lin, you-you didn’t tell me what you got. | 等等 琳 你 你没告诉我你得了几分 |
[04:45] | – Probably same as you. – Well, I got two. | -应该和你一样吧 -我得了两分 |
[04:47] | Yeah, so did I. Plus two. So, four. | 我也是 再加二 所以是四分 |
[04:50] | I-I don’t think you did, but fine. | 我 我觉得你没得 不过算了 |
[04:52] | No, I did. Oh, look at the next hole. | 我得了 看下一个洞 |
[04:54] | Ooh, army guys being attacked by giant ants. Political. | 士兵被巨蚁袭击 很有政治色彩 |
[04:58] | – Come on. Here we go. – Wait, wait, people. | -我们走吧 -等等 各位 |
[04:59] | Seems like we’re kind of at the best hole already. | 我感觉 野人已经是这里最好的洞了 |
[05:02] | What if we just stayed here and kept the yeti party going? | 不如我们就呆在这儿 继续开野人派对吧 |
[05:05] | But what about the rest of the course? | 那剩下的洞怎么办 |
[05:07] | Come on, Mom. This is the kind of thing you can do | 拜托 妈妈 这里没有其他人 |
[05:09] | when there’s no one else here. | 你可以这么干 |
[05:10] | I mean, we can do whatever we want. | 我们想做什么就做什么 |
[05:12] | When else do we get to experience this type of freedom? | 我们什么时候还能体验到这种自由 |
[05:15] | Naked Thursdays? | 星期四裸体日 |
[05:16] | I keep telling you we’re not doing those. | 我说过很多次 我们不会办裸体日 |
[05:18] | You’re not doing those. | 是你不会而已 |
[05:19] | Anyway, Tina, Gene and I will catch up to you guys. | 总之 蒂娜吉恩和我会去找你们的 |
[05:21] | Go warm up those crazy mystery monsters for us. | 你们先去帮我们熟悉下别的怪物 |
[05:24] | As long as we’re home when we said we’d be home, I’m good. | 我的唯一要求是我们在该回家的时候回家 |
[05:26] | All right, fine. But be safe. | 好吧 注意安全 |
[05:28] | Don’t hit each other with your putters. | 别用球杆打人 |
[05:30] | You know that’s why my Great Uncle Joe | 我的叔祖父乔就是因为这个 |
[05:31] | can’t count to more than 15. | 数数都数不到15 |
[05:32] | Was a putter. In the head. And quitting school. | 他被人用球杆打了头 当然也有旷课的原因 |
[05:35] | Okay, see you soon. Family! | 好吧 一会儿见 家人们 |
[05:36] | Sounds good. Love you. | 很好 爱你们 |
[05:38] | Okay, here’s what I’m thinking, guys. | 各位 我是这样想的 |
[05:41] | What if we try to get our three balls | 我们让三个球 |
[05:43] | into the three tunnels at the exact same time? | 同时进入三个隧道 |
[05:45] | Yeti gets sweaty because now he’s got to do head-spin, | 野人会忙得满头大汗 因为要同时转头 |
[05:48] | arm flap, and his little dance all at once. | 挥手臂 和跳舞 |
[05:50] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[05:51] | This is like the next stage of his evolution. | 简直就是他的下一轮进化 |
[05:54] | It’d be criminal not to help this yeti | 我们应该帮他发掘自己的潜能 |
[05:56] | – reach its full potential. -I’m in. | -不然就是犯罪 -我同意 |
[05:57] | It sounds like important work and a little less walking. | 听起来很重要 而且不用走那么多路 |
[06:00] | I think I’m gonna just play the actual game with Mom and Dad. | 我还是去和爸妈打真正的高尔夫 |
[06:03] | Ha! You’re kidding, right? | 哈 你开玩笑的吧 |
[06:05] | Look, you can do whatever it is you want to do here, | 你可以做你想做的一切 |
[06:07] | but I need to stay clean. | 但是我不能惹事儿 |
[06:08] | Stay clean? | 惹事儿 |
[06:09] | Yes. I want to get permission to go to | 没错 我想他们同意我去参加 |
[06:11] | Tammy’s possible high school boys bonfire party. | 苔米可能会有男高中生到场的派对 |
[06:13] | You want to do that more than do this cool fun thing | 你想去聚会的程度超过了我刚刚想出来的 |
[06:15] | I just made up with the yeti? | 和野人打球的有趣点子吗 |
[06:17] | I mean, is it going to be that fun? | 真的会有那么有趣吗 |
[06:19] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天呐 |
[06:20] | Okay, Tina, I think you’re having, like, | 行了 蒂娜 我感觉 |
[06:22] | a “Boring” Flare-up right now or something. | 你体内的”无趣因子”好像突然爆发了 |
[06:24] | Or maybe I’m just having a maturity flare-up. | 爆发的也可能是成熟因子 |
[06:27] | And you’re having a maturity… flare-down. | 而你体内的成熟因子在骤减 |
[06:29] | – Excuse me? – ‘Cause you’re immature. | -你说什么 -因为你很幼稚 |
[06:31] | Oh, really? Then maybe it’s better | 是吗 那最好 |
[06:33] | if we just don’t play together. | 我们还是不要一起玩了 |
[06:35] | Yeah. Maybe it is. | 没错 也许是的 |
[06:36] | Okay, well, enjoy your dumb game | 行啊 好好享受你那 |
[06:38] | of regular mini-golf, I guess. | 普通无趣的迷你高尔夫吧 |
[06:40] | Have fun being immature and messing something up, probably. | 那你们好好享受幼稚和惹祸 |
[06:42] | – We will! – Perfect. | -我们会的 -很好 |
[06:45] | Oof, that was intense. Taquito break? | 好激烈 吃点小吃休息下吧 |
[06:50] | Tina calling me immature. I’m not immature. | 蒂娜居然说我幼稚 我不幼稚 |
[06:53] | She’s the immature dumb-dummy-boob-head. | 她才是幼稚的大傻蛋 |
[06:56] | Yeah, what about wanting to see a yeti | 没错 想看野人跳搞笑的舞 |
[06:57] | do a funny dance is immature? | 怎么就幼稚了 |
[06:59] | We’re basically scientists. | 这完全就是科学家精神 |
[07:01] | Little ball, why must you mock me? | 小球 为什么你要捉弄我 |
[07:04] | We wouldn’t have needed to find a third ball | 如果不是某人不配合 |
[07:06] | if a certain sister wasn’t messing everything up. | 我们也不会需要找第三个球 |
[07:08] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[07:09] | You know, I bet once Tina sees how much fun we’re having, | 我敢说 等蒂娜看到我们有多嗨 |
[07:11] | she’ll come crawling back. | 会爬着回来求加入的 |
[07:13] | I’m already having fun. Although this ground | 我已经很嗨了 但地上那股 |
[07:15] | has a distinct vomit smell that I don’t love. | 很浓的呕吐味我不太喜欢 |
[07:17] | Oh, yeah. All right, let’s go. | 确实 我们走吧 |
[07:20] | So, Tina, you didn’t want to hang back | 蒂娜 你不想回去 |
[07:21] | with Gene and Louise and the Bigfoot? | 和吉恩露易丝玩野人吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah, I guess I’m just a little too mature | 不想 那种小孩游戏对我来说 |
[07:25] | for that kind of kid stuff. And, totally hypothetical, | 太幼稚了 假设性提问 |
[07:27] | – Yes. Yes… – What’s your stance | -不错 很好 -你们怎么看 |
[07:28] | on bonfire beach parties with… | 沙滩篝火派对… |
[07:30] | Yes! Hole in one! | 耶 一杆进洞 |
[07:31] | I got a hole in one! Ha-ha! | 我一杆进洞了 哈哈 |
[07:34] | Wow, Lin. Good job. | 哇 琳 打得不错 |
[07:35] | Still behind, but, you know, it helps your score. | 虽然你还是落后 但能提高一点分数 |
[07:37] | A little. Not really. | 就一点点 |
[07:38] | Hey, I get to ring this bell. | 我要摇这个铃铛 |
[07:41] | Ha-ho! That’s a hole in one! | 不错 一杆进洞 |
[07:42] | Unless you cheated or you just ring any old bell you see. | 除非你犯规了 或是随便摇了什么铃 |
[07:45] | – I can’t tell from here. – Ha-ha! | -反正我这也看不到 -哈哈 |
[07:47] | Okay, I’m gonna go hit another hole in one. | 我要再来个一杆进洞 |
[07:50] | Tina and I are still on this o… | 我和蒂娜还没… |
[07:51] | Oh, you’re walking away. That’s fine. We’ll catch up. | 你已经走了 好吧 我们会赶上你的 |
[07:53] | ‘Cause we’re so much quicker than you. N-never mind. | 因为我们动作比你快得多 没事 |
[07:57] | – Damn it. – Seven. Lucky number seven. | -该死 -第七杆了 幸运七 |
[08:00] | You know, the ground here is weird. They need to fix that. | 这里的地板很奇怪 需要修一下 |
[08:03] | – Damn it. Stupid ground. – Eight. Eight is great. | -该死 破地板 -第八杆 八挺好的 |
[08:06] | I guess you’re probably not looking to have anyone | 你现在应该不想任何人 |
[08:09] | ask you any questions about weekend plans right now. | 问你关于周末计划的问题吧 |
[08:12] | because you’re busy being mad at the ground. | 因为你正忙着生地板的气 |
[08:13] | – Which makes sense. – What’s that, honey? | -那挺好的 -怎么了 亲爱的 |
[08:15] | You wanted to ask me something? | 你想问我什么吗 |
[08:16] | – Yeah… – Damn! | -对 -该死 |
[08:18] | – Oh. No. – Nine. | -不 没有 -第九杆 |
[08:19] | – You hush. – Is fine. | – 你闭嘴 -挺好的 |
[08:21] | Okay, on three. | 好的 数到三 |
[08:22] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[08:25] | Mini-golf, yum! | 迷你高尔夫 好吃 |
[08:27] | These dang legs are driving me nuts. | 这两条腿快把我逼疯了 |
[08:29] | ‘Cause they’re gorgeous | 是因为它们太棒了 |
[08:30] | – or ’cause they keep getting in the way? – Both. | -还是因为它们一直挡路 -都有吧 |
[08:32] | If Tina wasn’t being such a matur-a-nerd, | 要不是因为蒂娜这个假装成熟的呆子 |
[08:34] | we’d have three people, one for each hole, | 我们就能一人负责一个球洞了 |
[08:36] | and we wouldn’t be having this problem. | 也不会出现现在这样的问题 |
[08:37] | Should we give up? Shake the yeti’s hand | 我们要放弃吗 和野人握手言和 |
[08:39] | and hope we can still all be friends? | 希望我们还能做朋友 |
[08:40] | No. Gene, get your ball. | 不 吉恩 拿上你的球 |
[08:42] | Get in position, soldier. Get ready to geti this yeti. | 各就各位 准备拿下这个野人 |
[08:45] | * Grab your putter, grab your ball * | *拿起球杆拿起球* |
[08:48] | * Do it all at Planet Mystery World * | *在神秘世界星球尽情享受* |
[08:50] | * Grab your putter, grab your ball * | *拿起球杆拿起球* |
[08:52] | * Do it all at Planet Mystery World * | *在星球神秘世界尽情享受* |
[08:55] | * Putt, putt, putt, putt, putty, putt-putt, putt-putt * | *推推推推推推推* |
[08:57] | * Putt, putt, putt, putt, putty, putt-putt * | *推推推推推推推* |
[09:00] | * Putt, putt, putty, putty, putt-putt * | *推推推推推推推* |
[09:02] | * Putt-putt, putt, putty, putt-putt. * | *推推推推推推推* |
[09:04] | Okay, I think if I bank it off the side here, | 如果我打这边 |
[09:05] | hard but not too hard, I’ve got a shot at it. | 用点力 但不太用力 应该能成 |
[09:08] | I think that’s the secret to this hole. | 我觉得这就是进这个洞的诀窍 |
[09:09] | That’s the secret to this one for sure, I bet. | 肯定是的 |
[09:11] | Lin, I think maybe you’re chasing the dragon a little bit. | 琳 我觉得你有点上头了 |
[09:14] | You don’t need to get another hole in one. | 不必非得一杆进洞 |
[09:15] | At this point, just be happy | 都到这地步了 |
[09:17] | to get the ball in the hole at all. | 能把球打进洞就不错了 |
[09:18] | I do need to get another hole in one, Bob. | 我就要一杆进洞 鲍勃 |
[09:20] | I’ve tasted it. I can’t go back now. You don’t know. | 已经尝过成功的滋味 回不去了 你不懂 |
[09:23] | Tina, your mom’s losing it. But we still love her. | 蒂娜 你妈失控了 但我们依然爱她 |
[09:26] | Yeah. And we’d love for her to get another hole in one | 对 我们希望她再次一杆进洞 |
[09:29] | so she could be happy and open to talking about stuff. | 这样她会很高兴 我就能畅所欲言了 |
[09:32] | Like, I don’t know, maybe cool bonfire stuff. | 比如酷酷的篝火晚会什么的 |
[09:35] | – Oh, come on. – Or not. | -拜托 -不说也行 |
[09:36] | How did I do it before? | 我之前是怎么做到的 |
[09:38] | I feel like I had something pure about my swing. | 我之前推杆很轻松的 |
[09:40] | – Now I’m all tight. – You do look a little stiff. | -现在全身紧张 -你看起来确实有点僵硬 |
[09:42] | Did you see how when I did it I had this loose motion… | 看我 我的动作很流畅… |
[09:45] | – Dut, dut, dut, dut. – Sorry. | -安静安静 -抱歉 |
[09:46] | That hole in one. It was effortless. So free. | 那次一杆进洞 毫不费力 轻而易举 |
[09:49] | Who was that Linda? I want to be that person again. | 那个琳达是谁 我想再次成为她 |
[09:52] | Don’t beat yourself up, Lin. | 别太苛求自己 琳 |
[09:53] | We’re beating you so badly already. | 我们已经远超你了 |
[09:55] | Tina, what were you saying? | 蒂娜 你刚说什么 |
[09:56] | That you wanted to go home | 你说想回家 |
[09:57] | and watch me make Thanksgiving dinner? | 看我烹饪感恩节晚餐吗 |
[09:59] | No. I mean, yes, so much. | 不 对 非常想 |
[10:01] | But, yeah, I was just talking about | 我刚才想说 |
[10:03] | a gathering this weekend, with, high school boys. | 周末我们有个和男高中生的聚会 |
[10:06] | – High school boys? – What? | -男高中生吗 -什么 |
[10:07] | High school boys? What? | 男高中生 什么呀 |
[10:09] | No, I was saying, “Hi, school boys.” | 不 我说的是”嗨 男同学” |
[10:12] | Oh, where’d they go? Thought they were right there. | 去哪儿了 我以为看见我同学了呢 |
[10:15] | I’m just gonna, run to the bathroom. | 我要去趟厕所 |
[10:17] | I’ll-I’ll meet you guys at the next hole. | 我们下个洞见 |
[10:18] | Damn it! Bob, let me try your putter. | 该死的 鲍勃 让我试试你的球杆 |
[10:20] | And your ball. Don’t look at me. | 还有你的球 别看着我 |
[10:24] | – Is it too much to ask… – Mini-golf, yum! | -想要三球进洞 -迷你高尔夫 好吃 |
[10:25] | to get all three balls in at the same time | 看野人同时表演疯狂动作 |
[10:27] | to see a yeti do a bunch of crazy stuff? | 是我要求太多了吗 |
[10:30] | Who said that– Lincoln? | 谁说的 林肯吗 |
[10:32] | It’d be easier if we could get those legs to stop moving. | 如果能让那两条腿别动 可能会简单些 |
[10:35] | That’s what they said about that Road Runner. | 他们也是这么说走娟鸟的 |
[10:36] | What if we stick a putter in there? | 如果我们卡根球杆在这里呢 |
[10:38] | That could work, right? | 这样应该可以 对吗 |
[10:39] | They shouldn’t have given us putters | 如果他们不希望我们把球杆卡在某处 |
[10:40] | if they didn’t want us to stick them places. | 就不该给我们球杆 |
[10:42] | Yeah. Now we won’t need Tina at all. | 对 现在我们完全不需要蒂娜了 |
[10:44] | So, if she just never wants to play with us again, | 所以她要是再不想和我们一起玩 |
[10:46] | I guess that’d be… totally fine. | 也… 完全没有关系 |
[10:49] | There’s the Thanksgiving spirit. | 这就是感恩节的精神 |
[10:50] | I’ll stick the putter in, we’ll roll the balls, | 我卡住球杆 我们把球滚进去 |
[10:52] | and then I’ll pull it out before it starts to dance. | 在野人开始跳舞前 我把球杆拽出来 |
[10:54] | And then our lives change forever and we never look back. | 我们的人生会彻底改变 再也无法回头 |
[10:58] | Okay, let’s get into position. | 好了 各就各位 |
[11:00] | Aye aye. | 好的 |
[11:01] | Ready? Roll! | 准备好了吗 开始吧 |
[11:04] | – Mini-golf, yum! – Yes! | -迷你高尔夫 好吃 -太棒了 |
[11:05] | Oh, wait, crap– the putter. | 等等 完蛋 那个球杆 |
[11:06] | Yum… Yum! Yum. Yum, yum! | 好吃 好吃 好吃 |
[11:09] | Gene, a little help? Gene, a little help! | 吉恩 能搭把手吗 吉恩 帮帮我 |
[11:12] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[11:14] | You can barely tell. | 几乎看不出来 |
[11:19] | Okay, looking good. Dang it! | 好了 看起来不错 该死 |
[11:22] | Why do they have to make these things | 他们为什么要把这东西做得 |
[11:23] | so darn easy to break | 这么容易坏 |
[11:24] | when you shove a metal object in them? | 尤其是你把什么金属物卡在里面的时候 |
[11:26] | Oh, God. I don’t want to go to mini-golf jail. | 天啊 我不想去坐迷你高尔夫牢 |
[11:28] | I bet the cells are diabolical little worlds unto themselves. | 我猜那些监狱就是小魔鬼世界 |
[11:32] | With Astroturf everywhere. | 到处都是人工草皮 |
[11:33] | Oh, this day could not get any worse. | 今天简直糟透了 |
[11:36] | Whose idea was it to go mini-golfing | 感恩节来玩迷你高尔夫 |
[11:37] | on Thanksgiving, anyway? | 到底是谁的主意 |
[11:39] | Wait, what if we sort of wedge it in here? | 等等 如果我们把它楔进这里呢 |
[11:42] | Yeti, why can’t you hold yourself together? | 野人 你为什么不能把自己拼好了 |
[11:44] | You’re better than this. | 你比这好多了 |
[11:45] | Well, Tina will be thrilled. | 蒂娜会很激动 |
[11:47] | She said we were gonna break something, and now she’s right | 她说我们会搞坏什么 她是对的 |
[11:49] | and I hate when I’m not the one who’s right. | 我讨厌我不是对的那个 |
[11:51] | Maybe we make a sign that says | 或许我们可以做个标志 写上 |
[11:53] | “Out of order, but not because two great kids broke it.” | “故障 但不是两个伟大的小孩弄坏的” |
[11:55] | Oh, crap, it’s Tina. Quick, | 完蛋 是蒂娜 快点 |
[11:57] | make the legs look not broken. | 把腿摆成没坏的样子 |
[12:00] | Oh, hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[12:01] | – Hey. Just going to the bathroom. – Great. Great. Love it. | -你好 我要去卫生间 -很好很好 我喜欢 |
[12:04] | Don’t make the same mistake I did and assume that outhouse | 别犯和我一样的错误 以为那边 |
[12:06] | over there with a wolfman peeking out of it | 有个狼人往外看的屋外厕所 |
[12:08] | is fully functional, because it is not. | 可以使用 因为其实不能用 |
[12:13] | How’s your yeti game going? | 你们的野人游戏怎么样 |
[12:15] | Amazing, actually. | 事实上 非常棒 |
[12:17] | Really, really fun. And amazing. And great. | 非常非常好玩 很棒 非常好 |
[12:19] | – All of those things. – We’re just taking a little break. | -一切都很好玩 -我们只是在休息 |
[12:22] | Because it’s so fun. | 因为太好玩了 |
[12:23] | Actually, you know… exhausting. | 事实上 你知道的 很累 |
[12:25] | From the hooting and the hollering. Just got to recharge. | 因为又喊又叫的 需要休息一下 |
[12:29] | Wait, is something wrong with the legs? | 等等 那个腿怎么了吗 |
[12:30] | You mean, why do they look perfect? | 你是说 为什么它们看起来很完美吗 |
[12:32] | Aren’t they supposed to be moving? Are they broken? | 它们不应该可以动吗 它们坏了吗 |
[12:33] | – Did you break them? – What? No. | -你们弄坏了吗 -什么 没有 |
[12:35] | Well, it looks like you’re holding them up. | 看起来你们正举着它们 |
[12:37] | Holding them up is part of the game? | 举着它们是游戏的一部分 |
[12:40] | Oops. We lost. | 我们输了 |
[12:41] | I knew it. I knew you would break something | 我就知道 我就知道无论你们做什么 |
[12:42] | doing whatever it is you were doing over here. | 都会搞坏什么东西 |
[12:44] | Well, I’d rather have fun and be immature | 我宁愿好好玩 当个幼稚小孩 |
[12:47] | and accidentally break something | 不小心搞坏什么 |
[12:48] | than be a “Too grown up to hang out | 也不要做个”太成熟而不适合 |
[12:50] | “With her super cool siblings | “和她很酷的手足出去玩 |
[12:51] | who invent life-changing games” Person. | “发明了改变人生的游戏”之人 |
[12:54] | Okay. I’m just gonna pretend I didn’t see it | 好吧 我就假装没看到 |
[12:56] | and go back to Mom and Dad. | 然后回爸爸妈妈那里去 |
[12:57] | Well, go to the bathroom first, obviously, | 当然了 得先去厕所 |
[12:59] | but then back to them. So, good luck with this. | 然后回他们身边去 祝你们好运了 |
[13:02] | Yeah, just go pee. Or poop. | 行啊 去尿尿吧 或者拉屎 |
[13:03] | Whatever you’re gonna do. | 随便你干什么 |
[13:04] | – It’s pee. Number one. – We know what number pee is. | -是尿尿 小号 -我知道尿尿是小号 |
[13:08] | So, Mexico? You, me and the legs? On the run? | 去墨西哥吗 你 我 腿着跑路 |
[13:10] | We try to stay one step ahead of the federales? | 我们要试着比墨西哥联邦部队领先一步 |
[13:13] | Maybe we end up learning a thing or two? | 也许最后能了解到什么事 |
[13:14] | About life? About ourselves? | 关于人生 关于我们自己 |
[13:17] | Come on. You got this, Linda. | 加油 你能行的 琳达 |
[13:20] | Clear your mind. | 放空大脑 |
[13:21] | Nothing in there at all. | 什么都不要想 |
[13:23] | – Bob, don’t breathe. – ‘Kay. | -鲍勃 憋住呼吸 -好 |
[13:26] | Aah! You know what it is? | 你知道这是为什么吗 |
[13:27] | It’s those aliens eating pizza. They’re distracting me. | 因为那两个吃披萨的外星人 他们让我分心 |
[13:30] | Really? They didn’t distract me. I like them. | 是吗 他们没让我分心 我还蛮喜欢他们 |
[13:32] | They’re interested in our culture. | 他们是对我们的文化感兴趣 |
[13:33] | They’re not interested in anyone but themselves. | 他们除了自己 谁都不在乎 |
[13:35] | Linda, I’m a little scared to talk to you right now, | 琳达 我现在有点害怕和你说话 |
[13:38] | but, we lost our kids. | 但是 我们的孩子丢了 |
[13:40] | And now we’re just two middle-aged people | 我们现在就是两个中年人 |
[13:42] | playing mini-golf on Thanksgiving. | 在感恩节玩迷你高尔夫 |
[13:44] | One normal, and one… you. | 一个人很正常 另一个是你 |
[13:46] | So, how about we just call it, find the kids, and go? | 不如我们就先别打了 找到孩子就走吧 |
[13:49] | And then I can cook dinner. | 然后我可以做晚餐 |
[13:50] | And we could possibly never do this again. | 我们就再也别打迷你高尔夫了 |
[13:52] | Bob, I need this. | 鲍勃 我需要打下去 |
[13:53] | And I’m going to get another hole in one | 我要再打一个一杆进洞 |
[13:55] | and as soon as I do, we can go. | 等我打进了 我们就走 |
[13:56] | Also, we’re not playing by ourselves. | 还有 我们不是在自己玩 |
[13:58] | Tina still likes us. | 蒂娜还喜欢我们 |
[13:59] | She’s just in the bathroom. | 她只是去厕所了 |
[14:01] | Oh, crumb bums! This is your fault. | 该死的 这都是你的错 |
[14:03] | I miss Tina. | 我想念蒂娜 |
[14:04] | And your fault, other alien. | 也是你的错 外星人二号 |
[14:06] | So smug. | 很得意吧 |
[14:09] | Poor, dumb mini-golf goofs. | 可怜的迷你高尔夫傻子 |
[14:10] | Nope, nope. Going back to Mom and Dad. | 不行 回爸爸妈妈那里去 |
[14:12] | Not gonna get involved in this. | 不能牵扯到他们的事里 |
[14:13] | I’ve got a teen party on the line. | 我还有个青少年派对要参加呢 |
[14:15] | Oh, crap. The manager. He’s gonna see them. | 糟糕 经理 他要看到他们了 |
[14:18] | Oh, excuse me, mister, mini-manager. | 打扰了 先生 迷你经理 |
[14:22] | That’s my name, ha-ha. No, it’s not. It-it’s Michael. | 我就叫这个 其实不是 我叫迈克尔 |
[14:25] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要帮忙 |
[14:26] | I’m… I was just wondering, could you tell me | 我在想 你能不能告诉我 |
[14:28] | what’s the story behind… that? | 这个东西背后的故事 |
[14:31] | – And keep looking this way while you do it? – Oh, that? | -同时能一直看这边吗 -这个吗 |
[14:33] | I had it made for my wife | 这是为了我妻子做的 |
[14:35] | for our tenth wedding anniversary. | 作为我们十周年结婚纪念的礼物 |
[14:36] | She didn’t want it in the house, so I brought it out here. | 她不想摆在家里 所以我就带到这里来了 |
[14:39] | Wow. That’s really, really great and interesting. | 真是太棒了 真有意思 |
[14:43] | Yeah, turns out her and I have very different ideas | 对 显然在什么是好礼物的问题上 |
[14:45] | about what makes a great gift, apparently. | 我和她看法截然不同 |
[14:48] | Oh, that reminds me. | 这提醒我了 |
[14:49] | I got to go wipe the bird poop off the mermaid sculpture. | 我得去擦美人鱼雕塑上的鸟屎了 |
[14:52] | I made a promise to her years ago and I’m keeping it. | 多年前我承诺要擦的 我要守诺 |
[14:54] | The mermaid, not my wife. | 我是对美人鱼许诺 不是我妻子 |
[14:55] | But my wife and the mermaid are friends, so it’s fine. | 但是她们是好朋友 所以没事 |
[14:57] | Yeah, you should definitely go in that direction | 对 你就是往那边走 |
[14:59] | and do that right away. And, take your time. | 马上去擦 慢慢来 |
[15:02] | Okay, I’m done helping. | 好了 我帮完忙了 |
[15:05] | Fine, still helping. | 好吧 还没帮完 |
[15:06] | This is so stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[15:08] | Are we gonna have to hold these dumb legs up | 我们余生是要一直 |
[15:09] | for the rest of our lives? | 抬着它的腿吗 |
[15:11] | I’m sick of holding up my own legs. | 我连抬自己的腿都觉得烦 |
[15:13] | let’s put them down. | 我们把它放下吧 |
[15:14] | Gene, I don’t think we have any other choice. | 吉恩 我觉得我们别无选择 |
[15:17] | We’re just gonna have to | 我们得去告诉爸妈 |
[15:18] | go and tell Mom and Dad that we broke the yeti. | 我们弄坏了野人装置 |
[15:20] | And then Tina will say, “I told you so” | 然后蒂娜就会说 “我早说过” |
[15:22] | and then we’ll go to mini-golf jail | 然后我们就要进迷你高尔夫监狱 |
[15:23] | and probably have to make mini license plates. | 可能还要做迷你牌照 |
[15:26] | Do you think we’ll still be allowed | 你觉得在警察 |
[15:27] | to have Thanksgiving dinner tonight | 今晚把我们抓走前 |
[15:28] | before the cops take us away? | 我们还能吃上感恩节晚餐吗 |
[15:29] | Maybe Mom will pack us a little jail turkey or something. | 或许妈妈会给我们打包点监狱火鸡什么的 |
[15:32] | – Oh, God. – Guys, wait. | -天啊 -你们 等下 |
[15:34] | What do you want, Tina? | 你想干吗 蒂娜 |
[15:35] | Yes, we broke this thing | 没错 我们搞坏了这个设备 |
[15:36] | and now we’re gonna get into huge trouble. | 现在我们惹上大麻烦了 |
[15:38] | You were right, we were dumb. Happy? | 你说得对 我们蠢死了 你开心了吧 |
[15:39] | No. Listen, don’t tell Mom and Dad anything. | 不 听着 什么都别和爸妈说 |
[15:42] | What? We have to. There’s no way to fix that yeti. | 什么 得告诉他们 我们没法修野人设备 |
[15:44] | Turns out we’re not the savvy mechanical engineers | 看来我们不是我以为的那种 |
[15:47] | – I assumed we were. – We’ve leaned it, tilted it, | -精明的机械工程师 -我们把它斜挂 倾侧 |
[15:49] | and leaned it again. What else is there? | 再靠着 那剩下什么了 |
[15:51] | And don’t say leaning. We’ve tried that. | 别再说要斜靠了 我们试过了 |
[15:53] | We need something to replace this broken rod in here | 腿是挂在这上面的 我们得找个东西 |
[15:55] | that the legs rest on like… | 代替这根断了的棍… |
[15:57] | oh, this. | 比如这个 |
[15:58] | That tiny pencil? But it’s so wee. | 那根小铅笔吗 但它太细了 |
[16:01] | No, we get a whole bunch of them. | 不 我们需要一整把铅笔 |
[16:02] | Oh, my God, Tina, you’re a genius. | 天啊 蒂娜 你真是个天才 |
[16:04] | Gene, pencils. Quick, let’s go. | 吉恩 铅笔 快点 我们走 |
[16:06] | I’ve never run towards a pencil in my life, but okay! | 我从没为了一根铅笔跑过 但好吧 |
[16:12] | – Okay, here’s the goods. – And I kept one for myself | -好了 铅笔在这 -我自己留了一根 |
[16:14] | to put behind my ear like an old-timey newspaper man. | 别在耳后 像个老派新闻工作者 |
[16:16] | Great. So, I’m gonna jam a bunch of pencils | 好 那我要将这把铅笔塞进齿轮里 |
[16:18] | into this gear thing until it works again. Fingers crossed. | 让这个设备再次运转 祈祷吧 |
[16:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:22] | I love it. | 我爱了 |
[16:23] | Are you sure you’re not moonlighting for NASA? | 你确定没有私下在美国宇航局打工吗 |
[16:25] | You can tell us, we’re cool. | 你可以告诉我们 我们有心理准备 |
[16:27] | Nice. Got it in two. Two for Bob. | 太好了 两杆进洞 鲍勃得两分 |
[16:30] | Yeah, yeah, Tommy Two-Strokes. | 行了 两杆王汤米 |
[16:31] | Get ready for Linda Look-at-my-Hole-in-One. | 来迎接琳达闪亮的一杆进洞 |
[16:33] | Just as long as you don’t | 只要你别把名字 |
[16:35] | permanently change your name to that. | 永远改成那个就行 |
[16:36] | Okay. Feeling really, really good about this one. | 好 这一球手感非常好 |
[16:40] | No! I-I… | 不要 我 |
[16:41] | I hit it by accident. Redo, redo. | 我不小心撞到的 再来再来 |
[16:43] | Okay, I’ll just put a little asterisk | 好的 我标一个小星号 |
[16:45] | on the scorecard and write “Redo”. | 标在计分板上 写上重来 |
[16:48] | But go ahead and start again. | 开始吧 再来一杆 |
[16:49] | I will. And if I get it in one, it counts as one. | 好的 如果我进了 就算是一杆进洞 |
[16:52] | Yup. Just gonna put that asterisk. | 好 得标个星号 |
[16:54] | We’re doing everything we can. Stay calm. | 我们尽力了 保持镇静 |
[16:56] | You’re gonna dance again. Oh, how you’ll dance. | 你会再次摇摆 但是怎么修好你呢 |
[16:58] | Ooh! More customers. | 来顾客了 |
[17:00] | Thanksgiving mini-golf is officially happening. | 感恩节迷你高尔夫活动正式流行了 |
[17:02] | Oh, crap. More people showed up. | 糟糕 来人了 |
[17:04] | We got to fix this quick. | 我们得快点修好 |
[17:05] | – Welcome, welcome! – Hide. | -欢迎光临 -藏起来 |
[17:06] | Planet Mystery World at your service. | 神秘星球乐园为您服务 |
[17:08] | I’m coming right over. | 马上来 |
[17:09] | – Hurry, Tina. – I know, I know. | -快点蒂娜 -我知道我知道 |
[17:11] | Push in those pencils, pencil pusher. | 快把铅笔放进去 |
[17:13] | It’s the final hole. | 这是最后一洞了 |
[17:15] | This is my last chance. | 这是我最后的机会了 |
[17:16] | The power is inside you, Linda. Find that power again. | 力量就在你体内 琳达 找到它 |
[17:19] | Shoot, did I take the butter out of the fridge before we left? | 出门前我把黄油从冰箱里拿出来了吗 |
[17:21] | – Bob! Putting! – Sorry. | -鲍勃 我要打了 -抱歉 |
[17:23] | Yes, yes, yes. | 太好了 |
[17:25] | No. No. Are you kidding me?! | 什么 开什么玩笑 |
[17:28] | You’re still a wonderful person, Lin. | 你依然很棒 琳 |
[17:31] | Don’t let mini-golf destroy you. | 别让迷你高尔夫毁了你 |
[17:33] | Hey, you got a hole in one in life? | 起码你有一次一杆进洞了 |
[17:36] | – And at the fourth hole. – And at the fourth hole. | -在第四个洞那 -对 在第四个洞 |
[17:38] | Which I will remember forever. | 我会永远记得那个球 |
[17:40] | Yes. Can we go home now so I can finally make dinner? | 是的 现在能回家让我做晚饭了吗 |
[17:43] | – And have wine? – And have wine. | -再喝点酒 -对 喝点酒 |
[17:44] | All right! Let’s get the kids | 好的 我们去找孩子 |
[17:46] | – and get the hell out of here! – Oh, thank God. | -带他们离开这个鬼地方 -谢天谢地 |
[17:48] | M’kay, this seems like the right amount of pencils, | 铅笔塞得差不多了 |
[17:51] | because that’s all we had. Let’s put the legs on. | 因为只有这么多 把腿装上吧 |
[17:54] | Hey, kids, wherever you are! | 孩子们 不管你们在哪 |
[17:56] | It’s time to go home and eat. | 该回家吃饭了 |
[17:58] | Okay, great. Quick, quick, quick. | 太好了 快快快 |
[17:59] | And don’t bother asking about the score | 不用问我们得了多少分 |
[18:01] | because I threw out the scorecard | 因为我把计分板扔了 |
[18:02] | and it doesn’t matter, no one cares. | 它不重要 没人在意 |
[18:04] | My score was really good, though. | 我得分很高就是了 |
[18:05] | – Just saying. – No. | -只是胡说罢了 -不是 |
[18:07] | Please let this work. | 希望行得通 |
[18:08] | Legs, don’t fail us now. | 腿啊 千万别辜负我们 |
[18:10] | Okay, let’s slowly let go and step back | 很好 慢慢放下 退回去 |
[18:14] | and act like everything we’re doing right now is totally natural. | 表现得自然一点 |
[18:18] | Yes! I mean, yeah, this is how his legs work. | 很好 它的腿本来就是这样的 |
[18:21] | And this is how I stand when I’m being super normal. | 我也在很自然地站着 |
[18:24] | Okay, let’s wrap it up | 收拾一下吧 |
[18:26] | so we can head back home to Turkey Town. | 准备返回我们的火鸡之家吧 |
[18:27] | Where we belong. | 我们属于那里 |
[18:28] | – Ready. – Sounds good. – Yep, yep. | -准备好了 -很好 -好 好 |
[18:30] | I want to go do the yeti! | 我想要去玩大野人 |
[18:31] | Okay, okay, slow down. She loves the yeti. | 好的 慢点 她喜欢大野人 |
[18:34] | What’s not to love? Great hole. Great yeti. | 谁不喜欢呢 很棒的洞 很棒的野人 |
[18:36] | Yup, yup. | 是的 是的 |
[18:37] | Mini-golf, yum! | 迷你高尔夫 美味 |
[18:39] | Oh, no! | 天啊 不 |
[18:40] | Oh, God. Is that supposed to happen? | 天哪 这样是正常的吗 |
[18:43] | and we’re walking to the car… | 我们正走向汽车… |
[18:45] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[18:46] | Mom, Dad, Gene and I have to tell you something. | 爸爸 妈妈 我和吉恩要坦白点事情 |
[18:51] | When I said we’d pay for it I was really hoping | 当我说我们会赔偿的时候 |
[18:53] | he would say, “That’s okay.” | 我希望他会说”没关系” |
[18:54] | But now we’re paying for it. | 但现在我们真的要赔偿了 |
[18:56] | The kids are paying for it. | 是孩子们要赔偿 |
[18:57] | Right, but that means we have to start paying them | 没错 但是羊毛还是出在羊身上 |
[19:00] | so they can pay us. So, really, we’re paying. | 所以 还是我们要赔偿 |
[19:02] | – Well, they’re grounded. – And banned. | -好 他们被禁足了 -并且被禁入了 |
[19:04] | Banned from a mini-golf course. | 禁入迷你高尔夫球场 |
[19:06] | Should we leave them somewhere? | 我们要在哪里放下他们吗 |
[19:08] | Yeah, I’ll keep an eye out for a good spot. | 好 我留意下有没有合适的地点 |
[19:10] | I’d just like to mention again how sorry we are. | 我还是想说一下 我们感到很抱歉 |
[19:13] | And how Thanksgiving is a time of forgiveness. | 还有感恩节是一个原谅的好机会 |
[19:16] | And also, Tina was right. | 还有 蒂娜是对的 |
[19:18] | Gene and I shouldn’t have been messing with the legs. | 我和吉恩不应该玩那两条腿 |
[19:20] | It was an accident and it could’ve happened to anyone. | 这是个意外 任何人都可能遇上 |
[19:22] | I mean, dancing yetis? | 跳舞的野人 |
[19:23] | A lot of moving parts. A lot that can go wrong. | 非常多的活动部分 很容易出意外 |
[19:25] | – Yeah, I guess that’s true. – Yeah, maybe. | -我觉得有道理 -可能吧 |
[19:27] | Thanks, T. | 谢谢你 小蒂 |
[19:28] | Dancing yetis is what I’m gonna call my S-Corp. | 以后我的分公司就叫跳舞的野人 |
[19:31] | There you are. You look amazing. | 好了 你看起来棒极了 |
[19:33] | I missed you so much while I was at mini-golf. | 在打迷你高尔夫时 我一直想着你 |
[19:35] | You played mini-golf without me? | 你打迷你高尔夫没带上我 |
[19:37] | Wait, you like mini-golf? | 等一下 你喜欢迷你高尔夫 |
[19:38] | Of course I like mini-golf. I’m a turkey. | 我当然喜欢 我是只火鸡 |
[19:41] | Right, right, sorry. I’ll-I’ll take you next time? | 好吧 对不起 下次带你去 |
[19:43] | – Good. – Next year, I’m just gonna | -很好 -明年我会 |
[19:45] | sit on the couch, have some wine, not shower | 坐在沙发上 喝点小酒 不洗澡 |
[19:47] | and watch the parade on TV like a normal person. | 像个正常人一样在电视上看游行 |
[19:49] | Happy Thanksgiving, Bob. | 鲍勃 感恩节快乐 |
[19:51] | Happy Thanksgiving, Lin. | 琳达 感恩节快乐 |
[19:54] | you already have mashed potatoes in your mustache, somehow. | 你胡子上不知怎么已经粘上了土豆泥 |
[19:56] | Oh, God, I do. | 天啊 真的 |
[19:57] | Ha! Mash-stache. | 土豆泥胡子 |
[19:59] | Sorry we got you grounded | 抱歉我们害你一起被禁足 |
[20:00] | and you have to miss the party, Tina. | 还让你错过了派对 蒂娜 |
[20:02] | With the high school boys farting | 高中的男孩 |
[20:04] | their high school farts all over the beach. | 在沙滩上吹着高中的牛 |
[20:05] | Yeah. But there will be other high school boys parties. | 嗯 但还会有其他高中男生派对的 |
[20:08] | In high school, I’m assuming? | 希望是在高中吧 |
[20:09] | Hey, also sorry for, | 我还要道歉 |
[20:13] | sort of being jerky earlier. | 我之前太混蛋了 |
[20:14] | And for calling you a dumb-dummy-boob-head. | 还叫你大傻帽 |
[20:16] | You called me that? | 你这么叫过我吗 |
[20:17] | Not to your face, but yeah. | 没有当面叫 但是有过 |
[20:19] | I’m sorry too. I was a little on a high horse today. | 我也抱歉 我今天有点太傲慢了 |
[20:21] | And not just ’cause of that one hole we played | 并不是因为我们今天 |
[20:23] | that had that really big horse being ridden by another smaller horse. | 玩了那个大马骑小马的洞 |
[20:26] | You were kind of amazing today. | 你今天真是太棒了 |
[20:28] | I mean, it didn’t work for long. | 虽然没持续多久 |
[20:29] | But it worked for a minute. | 但是也维持了一段时间 |
[20:31] | Thanks. And, hey, it was pretty mature of you | 谢谢 你今天能向爸妈坦白 |
[20:33] | to tell Mom and Dad the truth. | 也是很成熟的表现 |
[20:34] | We’re grown-up folk now. I drink seltzer. | 我们都是成年人了 我今天还喝了苏打水 |
[20:37] | Louise, I know we’re not always going to want | 露易丝 我知道你们不会 |
[20:39] | to do the same things, but I’ll always have your back. | 一直干傻事的 但是我会一直支持你 |
[20:41] | – Same here. – And I’ve got all your backs, too. | -我也是 -我也会支持你们俩 |
[20:44] | I’ll never put anything ahead of my sisters. | 任何东西都没有我的姐妹们重要 |
[20:47] | – Kids. Dinner. -Turkey! | -孩子们吃饭了 -火鸡 |
[20:48] | – Get out of my way! – Hey. Ow! | -别挡路 -慢点 |
[20:49] | Gene, watch it! | 吉恩 小心点 |
[20:50] | * Three, two, one, roll * | *三二一 开球* |
[20:52] | * With just one goal * | *向着一个目标* |
[20:54] | * Got to get it just right * | *直冲目标* |
[20:55] | * To make the yeti go * | *向着野人进发* |
[20:57] | * Head spin, arm flaps * | *转头 挥臂* |
[20:58] | * Legs do their tippy-tap * | *双腿踢踏* |
[20:59] | * All at once is a vision * | *一切只在一念之间* |
[21:00] | * But only with precision * | *但需要精准* |
[21:02] | * Three, two, one, roll, just one goal * | *三二一 开球 向着一个目标* |
[21:04] | * Got to get it just right to make the yeti go * | *直冲目标 向着野人进发* |
[21:07] | * – Sometimes the legs fall off – Say what? * | *-腿可能会掉 -什么* |
[21:09] | *But then Tina comes and saves your butt * | *蒂娜帮你收拾烂摊子* |
[21:11] | * Mini-golf, yum! * | *迷你高尔夫 好吃* |
[21:12] | * Three, two, one, roll * | *三二一 开球* |
[21:14] | * With just one goal * | *向着一个目标* |
[21:15] | * Got to get it just right to make the yeti go * | *直冲目标 向着野人进发* |
[21:17] | * Three, two, one, roll * | *三二一 开球* |
[21:19] | * Mini-golf, yum! * | *迷你高尔夫 好吃* |
[21:20] | * Mini-golf, yum! * | *迷你高尔夫 好吃* |