时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 天生杀虫狂 除虫害公司 | |
[00:21] | Wow, a virtual reality arcade. | 是虚拟现实游戏厅诶 |
[00:22] | Is this for real? | 是真的吗 |
[00:23] | I mean, I know it’s not, | 当然我知道不是真的 |
[00:24] | ’cause it’s virtual, but still. | 毕竟叫虚拟现实 但还是难以置信 |
[00:26] | I love fun things that are steps from where I live. | 太好了 好玩的东西就在家门口 |
[00:29] | Question, how does one do VR? | 提问 虚拟现实怎么玩 |
[00:31] | You don’t just do VR, you experience it. | 虚拟现实不是玩的 那叫体验 |
[00:34] | Have you experienced it? | 你体验过吗 |
[00:35] | No, but I’ve watched videos online | 没有 但我看过网络视频 |
[00:37] | and I’ve read message boards and I’ve meditated about it | 读过网站留言 还在大脑里想象过 |
[00:39] | and I’m sure that when I actually do it, | 我敢说一旦我真的上手 |
[00:41] | it’ll be the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me. | 那就是我这辈子最美好的事情 |
[00:43] | – You also said that about bread bowls. – And roller shoes. | -你也是这么说面包碗的 -还有旱冰鞋 |
[00:46] | Yeah, but this is different. | 但这可不一样 |
[00:47] | It’s like if reality and computers had a baby | 它就像是现实与电脑生的孩子 |
[00:49] | and that baby made you happier than any real baby could. | 它给你的快乐是真正的小孩无法比拟的 |
[00:52] | Hey, kids. How was school? | 孩子们 学校怎么样 |
[00:53] | I don’t know. Pretty sure I went to it. | 不知道 反正去过了 |
[00:55] | All I can think about is this now. | 我眼里现在只有这个 |
[00:57] | I know, right? | 可不是嘛 |
[00:57] | I came out here to sweep, | 我是出来扫地的 |
[00:59] | but I really just wanted to look in the window again. | 但总是忍不住想再往里张望 |
[01:02] | I think I’d like to experience a reality | 好想体验下另一种现实 |
[01:04] | that’s different from this one. | 和我当下不同的那种 |
[01:05] | No offense, you’re-you’re all great. | 别误会 我爱你们 |
[01:07] | It’s opening tomorrow is what I’m getting from that. | 上面写着明天营业 |
[01:10] | High five! | 击掌 |
[01:12] | That-that wasn’t our best high five. | 这不是我们平时的击掌水平 |
[01:13] | It wasn’t our worst. | 更烂的也有过 |
[01:14] | Remember that time on the couch? | 记得沙发上的那次吗 |
[01:16] | When I sprained my shoulder? | 我扭伤了肩膀的那次 |
[01:17] | Yes. It still hurts. | 嗯 现在还疼着 |
[01:18] | Anyway, we’re definitely doing this… | 总之我们来定了 |
[01:20] | 开业大吉 每人每小时45美元 | |
[01:21] | $45 per hour? | 45块一小时 |
[01:24] | Yeah, we’re not doing that. Sorry, Gene. | 看来咱去不成了 抱歉吉恩 |
[01:26] | Hey, don’t look now, but Mom’s staring at us. | 别往那边看 妈妈正在看我们 |
[01:29] | She knows I’m not sweeping. | 她知道我没在扫地 |
[01:31] | Come inside, I’m lonely. | 快进来 都没人陪我 |
[01:32] | Oop, I made eye contact. We better go in. | 我跟她眼神对上了 我们还是进去吧 |
[01:34] | – Yeah. – It’s like a dog in the pound or something. | -好吧 -她就像等着认领的流浪狗 |
[01:36] | But sadder. | 但比那更惨 |
[01:38] | What? $45 an hour for VR? | 什么 玩VR要45块一小时 |
[01:41] | Geez, did we get into the wrong business? | 老天 我们是不是入错行了 |
[01:43] | Did you just figure that out? | 你才发现吗 |
[01:44] | Yeah. Sorry, kids, but we can’t afford | 孩子们抱歉 我们没那么多钱 |
[01:46] | to spend $135 for you to play | 你们三个去玩的话 |
[01:48] | virtual reality games for an hour. | 一小时就要135块 |
[01:50] | This guy with math, huh? | 这家伙算术真不错 |
[01:51] | It took me a while. | 我算了好一会儿 |
[01:53] | Mother, father, I’ve decided | 爸 妈 我决定 |
[01:55] | I’ll pay for my ticket with my own money. | 我要花自己的钱买票 |
[01:57] | Because if I can’t experience VR, | 因为要是不能体验虚拟现实 |
[01:59] | then I have no use for R. | 那这现实对我也没意义了 |
[02:01] | – Really? – I thought you were saving up for something. | -真的吗 -你不是有存钱想买的东西吗 |
[02:03] | A turntable. And you were gonna call it Mabel. | 买唱盘 你还打算叫它梅布尔 |
[02:05] | Or Betty Grable. That was then. | 或者贝蒂·格拉布尔 不过那是之前了 |
[02:07] | I’m a VR man now. | 我现在是VR人了 |
[02:09] | Tina, Louise, how about you use your own money | 蒂娜 露易丝 你们要不要也花自己的钱 |
[02:11] | and come with me? | 跟我一起去 |
[02:11] | We could be virtual siblings. | 那我们就是虚拟兄妹了 |
[02:13] | No offense, Gene, | 无意冒犯 吉恩 |
[02:14] | but if we have to spend our own money, | 但要是得花我们自己的钱 |
[02:16] | then my answer is no friggin’ way. | 那我绝对不去 |
[02:17] | Yeah, that’s a “Mom and Dad’s money only” Situation for me. | 对 这对我来说是”只能花爸妈的钱”的活动 |
[02:20] | But they don’t love us enough, and that’s fine. | 但看起来他们没那么爱我们 也行吧 |
[02:25] | It’s good if people can read them | 菜单是给客人看的 |
[02:27] | and use them to make decisions about the food. | 这样他们才能决定点什么单 |
[02:29] | Great, Dad. Now look what you did. | 很好 爸 瞧瞧你干的好事 |
[02:31] | – I didn’t do it. – Well, your attitude did. | -我没碰它 -你的态度碰倒了它 |
[02:35] | – What you doing, counting your money? – Yeah. | -你在干什么 数钱吗 -是的 |
[02:37] | Looks like you’ve saved a lot. | 看来你存了很多钱 |
[02:38] | $93.38. | 93.38美元 |
[02:40] | And a Canadian coin that I’ll never spend | 还有一个我永远不会花的加拿大硬币 |
[02:42] | because it’s called a Loonie. | 因为它叫加元 |
[02:43] | Gene, I got excited about the VR place, too, | 吉恩 VR我也很感兴趣 |
[02:46] | but are you sure you want to spend all your money on it? | 但你确定要把所有钱都花在这上面吗 |
[02:48] | You’ve been saving up for so long, | 你存了那么久的 |
[02:50] | which has been surprising to none of us. | 我们…一点也不惊讶 |
[02:53] | Oh, I’m sure. | 那当然 |
[02:54] | – And, Dad? – Yeah? | -对了 爸 -怎么了 |
[02:55] | I’d like to pay for you to come with me. | 我想花自己的钱请你跟我一起去 |
[02:56] | Oh-oh, that’s really nice, Gene, | 你太贴心了 吉恩 |
[02:58] | but I’d, you know, I’d rather you | 不过我还是希望 |
[02:59] | spend your money on something for yourself. | 你把钱花在自己身上 |
[03:02] | But I want to share this with someone, | 但我想跟别人一起分享 |
[03:03] | and you seem the most interested. | 而你是对VR最感兴趣的人 |
[03:04] | Plus, what if I go alone | 而且 要是我自己去 |
[03:06] | and I get stuck in the VR world? | 被困在了VR世界里怎么办 |
[03:08] | Not that that would be bad, necessarily, | 虽然这未必是坏事 |
[03:09] | but I’d want someone there with me | 但我希望在那个世界里 |
[03:10] | that knows my bedtime routine. | 也有了解我睡眠习惯的人 |
[03:12] | Hey, how about this? I-It’s a lot of money. | 这样如何 这是一大笔钱 |
[03:14] | Do me a favor before you decide | 在你下决定前 听我的话 |
[03:16] | and just sleep on it, okay? | 先好好睡一觉 行吗 |
[03:17] | All right. The ones and fives will be cushy, | 没问题 跟一块和五块的纸币睡倒没啥 |
[03:19] | but I’m worried the coins will stick to my face. | 但硬币的话感觉会粘我脸上 |
[03:21] | No, don’t actually sleep on your money. | 不 不是真的睡在钱上 |
[03:24] | Money is dirty. | 钱很脏 |
[03:25] | Okay, Mr. Mixed Signals. | 好吧 前后矛盾先生 |
[03:27] | And brush your teeth, Gene. | 记得刷牙 吉恩 |
[03:28] | You’re all over the place. | 到处都有你 |
[03:46] | I’ll fly to the end of the universe. | 我要飞到宇宙尽头 |
[03:47] | Then smoothies. | 然后喝奶昔 |
[03:59] | Asteroid punch. Asteroid punch. | 击小行星 击小行星 |
[04:01] | Power up. Laser slice. | 能力提升 激光切 |
[04:05] | High score. | 高分获胜 |
[04:12] | Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad. Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[04:14] | Huh? Wh-what… what? | 什 什… 什么 |
[04:15] | I’ve decided. We’re going. | 我决定了 我们要去 |
[04:16] | Let’s start picking out an outfit for you. | 我们来给你挑件衣服吧 |
[04:18] | It’s six in the morning. | 现在是早上六点 |
[04:19] | So we have time to try different options. | 那我们有时间尝试不同的选项 |
[04:20] | I’m gonna sleep a little bit more. | 我要再睡一下 |
[04:22] | You lay out some outfits for me. | 你帮我挑衣服吧 |
[04:24] | Pick out something for me, too. | 也给我挑一件 |
[04:25] | Even though I’m not going. | 虽然我不去 |
[04:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | Whoa, easy there, buddy. | 悠着点朋友 |
[04:31] | Why don’t you do whatever it is you’re doing | 我们这儿在干大事儿呢 |
[04:32] | away from our incredible project? | 不管你做啥 离我们远一点行不 |
[04:34] | Or just sit very still until it’s time for you to leave. | 也可以就安静地坐着 等着出门 |
[04:37] | Sorry, I’m just doing some warm-ups. | 不好意思 我在热身 |
[04:39] | Virtual reality is probably gonna be | 虚拟现实 |
[04:40] | pretty physically demanding, | 可能对体力要求很高 |
[04:41] | and I want to be limber. | 我想要灵活一点 |
[04:43] | You do the same thing before we go to a buffet. | 我们去吃自助餐前你也是这么干的 |
[04:45] | Ready. Father, are you ready to have your mind blown? | 好了 父亲 你准备好被惊艳了吗 |
[04:49] | – Yes. – Louder! | -是吧 -大声点 |
[04:50] | Yes, I’m-I-m ready. | 我 我准备好了 |
[04:52] | There’s my papa. Now let’s go. | 这才是我爸爸 我们走吧 |
[04:53] | Oh. Okay, bye. | 好吧 拜 |
[04:55] | Bye. Have fun. | 拜 玩得开心 |
[04:57] | I hope you don’t turn into Trons. | 希望你们不会变成创 |
[04:59] | see you guys in a bit. | 待会儿见 |
[05:02] | Don’t listen to him, menu tower. | 别听他的 小菜 |
[05:04] | – You’re beautiful. – He’s jealous. | -你很美 -他这是嫉妒 |
[05:05] | So, what are you gonna make your virtual wiener look like? | 所以 你要把你的虚拟小鸡鸡变成什么样 |
[05:08] | – Is that a thing? – I assume so. | -有这种东西吗 -我猜有 |
[05:10] | Two tickets, please. | 两位 谢谢 |
[05:11] | I’m treating the old man to the ride of his life. | 我要请老爸感受人生中最棒的体验 |
[05:13] | Who knows how much time he has, | 谁知道他还能活多久 |
[05:14] | – so make it good. – You got it. | -所以最好别让我们失望 -没问题 |
[05:16] | He wanted to use his own money. | 他主动提出花自己的钱的 |
[05:18] | He normally doesn’t buy things for me. | 他一般不会为我花钱 |
[05:19] | I do if he’s a good little boy. | 如果他表现好我就会 |
[05:21] | We’ll take your finest VR experience, | 给我们上你们这儿最好的VR体验 |
[05:23] | and extra-interesting wieners, please. | 以及最有趣的小鸡鸡 谢谢 |
[05:25] | I don’t understand the wiener thing, | 我不明白小鸡鸡是怎么回事 |
[05:27] | but, follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[05:28] | Ooh, Dad, they have Beat Bakin’! | 爸爸 他们有动感烘焙 |
[05:30] | I don’t know what that is, but yeah. | 没听过 不过真好 |
[05:32] | It’s one of the best games. | 这游戏超好玩 |
[05:33] | It combines baked goods with VR, | 烘焙加VR |
[05:35] | so… Mama likey. | 爽歪歪 |
[05:37] | Oh, that one’s actually not up and running yet. | 那个游戏目前还玩不了 |
[05:39] | I think you’re thinking about Beat Bakin’, | 你说的应该是动感烘焙 |
[05:41] | B-A-K-I-N, with an apostrophe. | 火字旁的那个 |
[05:43] | This is Beat Baking, which is similar, | 我们这是动感烘”培” 很类似 |
[05:46] | but also significantly different enough | 但也有不同之处 |
[05:48] | to be considered its own game, | 不同到足以让你觉得这是两个游戏 |
[05:49] | and not a derivative copy. | 而不是山寨品 |
[05:51] | I’m required to say that. | 老板要求我这么说的 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:54] | Let’s get this party VR-ted. | 虚拟现实派对走起来 |
[05:56] | All right, you’re all strapped in. | 好了 装备都到位了 |
[05:58] | Remember, do not try to remove the headsets yourselves. | 记住 不要擅自取下眼镜 |
[06:00] | These should only be removed by an employee, | 必须工作人员来取 |
[06:02] | which is me. | 也就是我 |
[06:03] | Okay, I think we’re ready to go. | 好了 我觉得可以开始了 |
[06:05] | My name’s Nick. Call me if you need me. | 我叫尼克 需要帮助的话可以叫我 |
[06:07] | But, you won’t need me | 但你们不会的 |
[06:08] | ’cause you’ll be on top of a mountain! | 你们会忙着征服山巅 |
[06:11] | Great. This is gonna be fun, Gene. | 好的 肯定很有趣 吉恩 |
[06:12] | Yep, $90 to change my life forever. | 当然 花90块钱彻底改变我的人生 |
[06:14] | Goodbye, old life, you sick joke. | 再见 过去的可笑人生 |
[06:16] | You should know some people | 说明一下 部分人 |
[06:17] | may experience dizziness or nausea. | 可能会出现眩晕或恶心 |
[06:20] | Also, I’m not responsible for seizures. | 但癫痫跟我们没关系 |
[06:22] | – Wha- What? – Let’s go. We’re wasting virtual daylight. | -什么 -快开始吧 我们在浪费虚拟光阴 |
[06:25] | Okay dokey. | 没问题 |
[06:27] | – Okay. – Dad? | -好的 -爸爸 |
[06:28] | Gene, where are you? | 吉恩 你在哪儿 |
[06:29] | Right here. What do I look like? | 这儿 我看起来是什么样子 |
[06:30] | You look like a potato holding mountain climbing equipment. | 你看上去像个拿着登山工具的土豆 |
[06:34] | You look like, yeah, like a potato. | 你看起来也像个土豆 |
[06:36] | – An athletic potato? – Yup, yup. | -运动型土豆吗 -对 对 |
[06:39] | So this is what being outside is like. | 所以户外就是这种感觉吗 |
[06:41] | Look at us, climbing a mount– whoa– mountain. | 瞧瞧 我们在爬…山 |
[06:44] | Oh, your arms are backwards now. | 你的胳膊向后拐了 |
[06:46] | Did you do that on purpose? | 你是故意这样的吗 |
[06:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:50] | None of this makes me nauseous at all. | 我一点都没犯恶心 |
[06:53] | What happened? | 怎么会是 |
[06:53] | My arms just turned into legs, I think. | 我的胳膊变成腿了 |
[06:55] | I mean, it’s fun, but it doesn’t seem like | 倒是挺有意思 但好像不是 |
[06:57] | the best idea for mountain climbing. | 爬山的最佳选择 |
[06:59] | – Nick? – I’m Gene. | -尼克 -我是吉恩 |
[07:00] | No, I-I’m calling for the guy. | 不 我是在叫那个店员 |
[07:01] | Nick, are you there? | 尼克 你在吗 |
[07:03] | I think we need some help with how great this is going. | 我们需要帮助 现在的状况不太好 |
[07:06] | Whoever said “Ain’t no mountain high enough” | 说 “山不嫌高”的人 |
[07:08] | was sorely mistaken. | 可真是大错特错了 |
[07:12] | – Nick. Nick. – Hi. Is there a problem? | -尼克 尼克 -来了 有什么问题吗 |
[07:14] | I was on my phone, and then you seemed to be yelling a lot. | 我刚在打电话 好像听到你在大喊大叫 |
[07:16] | Yeah. Hey, there might be something wrong with the game. | 是的 游戏好像出了点问题 |
[07:20] | – Really? – I mean, my dad’s arms are on backwards, | -真的吗 -是的 我爸的胳膊向后拐了 |
[07:22] | and my arms are legs, | 我的胳膊变成了腿 |
[07:23] | and we’re both sliding down the mountain unathletically. | 我俩都从山上掉下来 一点不像运动型人士 |
[07:26] | Oh, yeah. Wow. Look at that. | 真是呢 |
[07:28] | Yeah and I-I’m feeling a little dizzy. | 我现在有点头晕 |
[07:30] | Well, I told you you might. | 我说过可能会晕吧 |
[07:31] | I still don’t like it. | 那我也不喜欢 |
[07:32] | All right, here. How about this? | 这样吧 |
[07:34] | Why don’t I move you on | 我给你们换一个 |
[07:34] | to one of our other amazing games, | 也很棒的游戏 |
[07:35] | and I’ll take a look at this one. | 这个给我看看 |
[07:37] | Please take the headset off. Hurry. | 请快帮我取下来 快点 |
[07:38] | I-I’m gonna close my eyes. Oh, thank you. | 我先闭上眼睛 多谢 |
[07:40] | This doesn’t count against our hour, right? | 这不算在我们的时长里面 对吧 |
[07:42] | No, no, no, no. I mean, yes, but no. | 不不不 我是说 算也不算 |
[07:44] | – So, no? – Exactly. But yes. | -所以 不算对吗 -没错 算的 |
[07:48] | Careful, Tina, careful. | 小心点 蒂娜 小心 |
[07:50] | This is the most important thing | 这比世上任何人 |
[07:52] | anyone’s ever done in the world. | 做过的事都要重要 |
[07:53] | Do you think I don’t know that?! | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[07:56] | Hey, kids. Whoa! | 嘿 孩子们 哇哦 |
[07:59] | Is that the tallest you’ve ever gotten it? | 这是你们搭得最高的一次吧 |
[08:00] | Yeah. We’re in uncharted territory. | 是的 我们破记录了 |
[08:02] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[08:03] | In the past, we’ve had some… hiccups. | 之前老是遇到一些…状况 |
[08:05] | Hey, I’m back. | 嘿 我回来了 |
[08:06] | – No! – No! – Let’s get him! | -不 -不 -抓住他 |
[08:08] | – Mom! – Oh, my God! – Murder her! | -妈妈 -我的天 -杀了她 |
[08:11] | – Gene… – Honest mistake. | -吉恩 -无心之过 |
[08:12] | Yeah, So I’m gonna need everybody to stop breathing, okay? | 现在我需要所有人屏住呼吸 |
[08:15] | The air might knock it over. | 呼吸气流可能会吹倒它 |
[08:16] | If you have to breathe, go outside. | 如果要呼吸 就出去 |
[08:18] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命女士 |
[08:19] | You know what I’m thinking, Tina? | 知道我在想什么吗 蒂娜 |
[08:20] | I’m thinking we might be able to go all the way. | 我在想 我们也许可以一直搭下去 |
[08:22] | – All the way? N-No. – Yes. | -一直搭下去吗 不是吧 -可以的 |
[08:25] | What’s “All the way” mean? | “一直搭下去”是什么意思 |
[08:26] | Up to the ceiling, Teddy. | 一直搭到天花板 泰迪 |
[08:27] | It’s a dream we never thought would come true. | 我们从未想过有一天会梦想成真 |
[08:29] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[08:30] | Careful, Mom. No swinging doors open. | 当心 妈 别大力开门 |
[08:33] | Oh, sorry. Wow. | 对不起 真厉害 |
[08:34] | You got another row on there. | 你们又搭了一层呢 |
[08:36] | Getting taller and wider. | 更高更宽了 |
[08:38] | There’s talk of going all the way. | 有人说要一直搭下去 |
[08:39] | We’re gonna need more menus. | 我们需要更多菜单 |
[08:40] | Do we still have the ones with the misprint? | 我们还留着那些印错的菜单吗 |
[08:42] | The ones where we spelled “Burger” “Boogers”? | 就是我们把”汉堡”写成”憨宝”的那些 |
[08:44] | – I thought it was “French flies.” – It was both. | -不是”炸鼠条”吗 -两种都有 |
[08:46] | Girls, I know I’ve been the cool mom | 姑娘们 到目前为止我都没阻止你们 |
[08:47] | letting you do this menu tower, | 是你们心中的酷妈 |
[08:49] | but I think we got to call it. | 但我想是时候停手了 |
[08:50] | I mean, what if a customer comes in? | 要是客人进来怎么办 |
[08:52] | Why would that happen? | 客人为什么会来 |
[08:53] | Plus, they’ll be in awe. | 再说了 客人看到这个会心怀敬畏 |
[08:55] | They’ll be like, “I’m eating a burger in the presence of greatness.” | 他们会说 “我在巨作面前吃汉堡” |
[08:57] | They’ll probably tell the newspaper to come. | 甚至可能叫媒体来报道 |
[09:01] | I don’t know, kids. | 说不好 孩子们 |
[09:02] | We got to at least pretend to be a restaurant. | 我们至少得做出餐馆的样子 |
[09:04] | Come on, Linda, don’t you want to be | 别这样 琳达 你这辈子 |
[09:06] | part of something for once in your life? | 难道就不想参与一次壮举吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah, you should want us to succeed. | 对啊 你应该希望我们成功 |
[09:10] | – We’re your children. – Yeah. | -我们是你的孩子 -对 |
[09:11] | Okay, fine, I’ll get the other menus from the basement. | 行 好吧 我去地下室拿菜单 |
[09:14] | But this comes down before Gene and Dad get back. | 但在吉恩和爸爸回来前 这个必须拆掉 |
[09:16] | I’m a responsible business owner. | 我是个负责的老板娘 |
[09:18] | I’m proud of you, Linda! | 我为你感到骄傲 琳达 |
[09:20] | Are we moving? | 我们在动吗 |
[09:21] | I can’t tell. | 我不知道 |
[09:22] | But this virtual water is impressive. | 但这个虚拟水域很不错 |
[09:24] | I think I can feel it splashing on my arms. | 我都能感到水溅在我的胳膊上 |
[09:27] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[09:27] | I’m spraying water on you to make the game more immersive. | 为了让游戏更逼真 我在朝你的胳膊喷水 |
[09:29] | Is it working? | 游戏体验好吗 |
[09:30] | It’s kind of making me have to pee. | 这让我觉得有点想尿尿 |
[09:32] | Oh, I’ll stop. Don’t pee on the Jet Skis. | 我不喷了 别尿在摩托艇上 |
[09:34] | At least I’m not dizzy anymore. | 至少我不再头晕了 |
[09:36] | Just, seasick. | 但有点晕船 |
[09:37] | Just look at the horizon. | 看着地平线 |
[09:38] | Actually, don’t. | 还是别看了 |
[09:39] | It keeps disappearing | 它一直消失 |
[09:40] | and then reappearing and also rotating? | 又重新出现 还不停旋转 |
[09:43] | Make up your mind, horizon! | 赶紧做决定 地平线朋友 |
[09:47] | Easy, Mom. Easy. | 轻一点 妈妈 轻一点 |
[09:49] | There we go. | 您点的餐 |
[09:50] | Thanks. You have a restroom? | 多谢 我可以用下卫生间吗 |
[09:52] | – No. – Tell him to go outside. Please. | -不行 -让他去外面上 |
[09:54] | Can you walk very slowly? | 你可以慢慢地走吗 |
[09:57] | yeah, I think so. | 好的 |
[09:58] | Oh, God. Okay, just… | 天啊… |
[09:59] | Maybe don’t swing your arms so much. Thank you. | 摆臂幅度可以小点吗 谢谢 |
[10:01] | – That was close. – Too close. | -刚才好险 -太险了 |
[10:02] | Should we just close the restaurant? | 我们是不是应该关店 |
[10:04] | No, we’re not closing the restaurant. | 不 不能关店 |
[10:06] | Should we put it to a vote? | 要投票吗 |
[10:07] | Closing the restaurant? | 赞成关门的 |
[10:10] | – No. – Well, shoot, you’re outvoted. | -不行 -你输了 |
[10:12] | So don’t be a sore loser, Mom. | 要输得起 妈妈 |
[10:15] | Flying should be pretty fun, right? | 飞行应该很有趣吧 |
[10:17] | Looks fun from here. | 从这里看起来挺有趣的 |
[10:19] | Did you start? | 你已经开始了吗 |
[10:20] | The guy said if you flap your wings you’ll fly faster. | 那人说如果扇动翅膀 你会飞的更快 |
[10:23] | You want to try that? | 你要试一试吗 |
[10:24] | Okay. Going faster. | 好吧 越来越快了 |
[10:26] | too fast! Too fast! | 太快了 太快了 |
[10:28] | Okay, good. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | I-I’ll be right back. | 我一会回来 |
[10:31] | keep playing. | 你继续玩 |
[10:33] | Excuse me. Hi. | 打扰下 |
[10:34] | Hey, how about that flying game, huh? | 飞行游戏好玩吗 |
[10:35] | That fan makes it feel like the air’s blowing right in your face. | 风扇给你气流直吹脸庞的感觉 |
[10:38] | Actually, the fan might be just blowing dust around. | 感觉就是把灰尘吹得到处都是 |
[10:40] | But we have a bigger problem, which is the game is bad, | 这不是重点 重点是这游戏很烂 |
[10:44] | like the other ones were, also. | 其它的游戏也是 |
[10:46] | What? No, they’re not bad. | 什么 不 并不烂 |
[10:48] | they’re just, you know, buggy. | 只是有些小问题 |
[10:49] | And all the stuff doesn’t always work. | 偶尔某些部分会出差错 |
[10:51] | Right. Well, you know, | 好吧 我是想说 |
[10:52] | my son spent all his money buying the tickets. | 我儿子把全部存款都花在这上面了 |
[10:54] | I was wondering if there was a way | 如果可以的话 |
[10:55] | he could maybe get some of it back, or all of it? | 能否给他退一部分钱 退全款更好 |
[10:58] | Sorry, can’t do that. | 抱歉 不行 |
[11:00] | It’s against the owner’s policy to give refunds | 我们老板定的规矩是 |
[11:01] | after customers play the games. | 开玩后不接受退款 |
[11:03] | Can I talk to the owner? | 我能和老板谈一谈吗 |
[11:04] | He’s not answering my calls. | 他不接我的电话 |
[11:05] | – What? – Yeah I’ve been calling him. | -什么 -对 我一直在给他打电话 |
[11:06] | He won’t answer. | 他不接 |
[11:06] | I-Isn’t this the first day? | 这店不是今天刚开张吗 |
[11:08] | It’s a soft opening. | 现在是试营业 |
[11:09] | Yes, very soft. | 够潦草的 |
[11:11] | Can you do something to make up | 你能做点什么弥补一下吗 |
[11:13] | for how awful this has been so far? Sorry. | 到现在为止 一切都好糟糕 抱歉 |
[11:15] | Listen, I can’t do refunds, | 听着 我不能退款 |
[11:16] | but I can do another hour for free. | 但我能让你们再免费玩一小时 |
[11:18] | And I’ll troubleshoot everything tonight, | 我今晚上会解决所有的问题 |
[11:20] | watch some tutorials and talk to my cousin. | 看一些教程 和我表哥聊一聊 |
[11:22] | He knows a lot about VR. | 他很了解VR |
[11:23] | Don’t you know a lot about VR? | 你不怎么了解VR吗 |
[11:26] | Yes. So more things might work tomorrow. | 了解啊 所以明天会有更多能玩的 |
[11:28] | – You want to come back then? – Great. | -你想明天再来玩吗 -好啊 |
[11:30] | So free more of this. | 能免费再玩这种玩意了 |
[11:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:33] | Hey, buddy, h-how you doing in there? | 儿子 你感觉怎么样 |
[11:37] | Okay. looks like you’re back in the air. | 看起来 你又飞起来了 |
[11:39] | That’s good, right? | 这挺好的 是吧 |
[11:41] | I can’t tell. | 我不知道 |
[11:41] | I think my tears are blurring up the headset. | 我觉得我的眼泪要把VR眼镜弄模糊了 |
[11:44] | – Oh, boy. – No crying in the headsets, please. | -天啊 -请不要戴着眼镜哭 |
[11:46] | Sorry, I’ll just cry virtually. | 抱歉 我就虚拟着哭好了 |
[11:52] | – So that was… – A complete waste. | -这真是… -完全得浪费 |
[11:55] | You and Mom were right. | 你和妈妈是对的 |
[11:56] | I should have saved my money. | 我应该把钱存起来的 |
[11:57] | I could have bought a turntable | 我本来可以买个唱盘 |
[11:59] | and then made my all-scratching album | 然后制作自己的”擦痕”专辑 |
[12:00] | called The Tables Have Turned. | 取名为”风水轮流转” |
[12:02] | I’m sorry, Gene. Are you okay? | 抱歉 吉恩 你没事吧 |
[12:04] | Yeah. It’s not your fault that a boy’s hopes and dreams | 没事 小朋友的梦想就是有可能被冷血抹杀 |
[12:07] | can be murdered in cold blood. | 这不是你的错 |
[12:10] | All those years of birthday card money down the drain. | 这么多年的生日红包就这么打水漂了 |
[12:13] | This is worse than when I actually flushed | 这比我真的用生日红包来打水漂 |
[12:15] | that birthday money down the drain. | 还要糟糕 |
[12:17] | Yeah, that was not smart. | 是啊 这可不明智 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry, I can’t get your money back, | 抱歉 我没法把你的钱要回来 |
[12:20] | but I got you an extra hour of VR for free. | 但我给你争取到了额外一小时的免费游玩时间 |
[12:23] | We-we can go tomorrow. | 我们可以明天来 |
[12:25] | And you can save more, eventually. | 你以后还是能存下更多钱的 |
[12:27] | Yeah, but it’s gonna take forever. | 是啊 但是要好久时间 |
[12:28] | Between you and me, my job doesn’t pay that well. | 跟你说个秘密 我的工作工资可不高 |
[12:32] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[12:33] | “Oh, no” You love it? | “不是吧”是出于喜悦吗 |
[12:34] | Before you say anything, | 在你说话前 |
[12:36] | try to appreciate the craftsmanship. | 先欣赏一下我们的艺术 |
[12:38] | I’ve never seen them so focused, Bob. | 我从来没见她们这么专心过 鲍勃 |
[12:40] | – Please let us keep it up. – Yeah, please. | -请让我们继续搭吧 -是啊 求你了 |
[12:42] | I want to see how high they can go. | 我想看她们能搭多高 |
[12:43] | I need to see. Please! | 我需要看下去 求你了 |
[12:45] | – Please. – Please. | -求你了 -求你了 |
[12:50] | I just couldn’t handle seeing all three of my kids | 我只是无法看着我的三个孩子们 |
[12:52] | have their hearts broken today, Lin. | 今天都伤心 琳 |
[12:54] | One was enough. I don’t want to be dramatic, | 一个就够了 我不是夸张 |
[12:55] | but I think that VR place took Gene’s childhood. | 但我觉得VR体验店夺走了吉恩的童年 |
[12:59] | Well, you know, there’s disappointment in life. | 好啦 生活哪能都如意 |
[13:02] | I guess 11 years old is maybe an okay time | 我想也许十一岁这个年龄的孩子 |
[13:05] | to get a little mud in your muffin. | 他们的松饼上沾上点泥巴没什么 |
[13:06] | I mean, I definitely got a lot of mud in my muffin when I was a kid, | 我小时候松饼上确实沾上过不少泥巴 |
[13:10] | but I was hoping he wouldn’t have to have any mud, | 但是我希望吉恩的松饼不会沾上泥 |
[13:14] | or very little mud. | 哪怕是一点泥渍 |
[13:15] | I’m not sure how that metaphor works. | 我不知道这个暗喻怎么样 |
[13:17] | Anyway, this was big. | 不管怎样 这是件大事 |
[13:19] | All of his savings. | 他花了全部的积蓄 |
[13:20] | I hope we can have fun tomorrow. | 希望我们明天能玩得开心 |
[13:22] | I don’t know why you want to go back | 我不懂为什么你想回到那个 |
[13:23] | to that stinking goggle computer place. | 臭烘烘的眼罩电脑店 |
[13:26] | Because maybe it could fix things. | 因为可能会让事情变好 |
[13:27] | We-We’ll go and we’ll have fun. | 我们 我们去那里然后玩得很开心 |
[13:29] | And I won’t get that nauseous, and if I do, | 而且我不会犯恶心了 如果还是晕 |
[13:33] | I’ll just pretend that I like it | 我就装作我喜欢 |
[13:34] | and it’ll be like none of that happened today | 就像今天什么都没发生过一样 |
[13:36] | and Gene will be happy again. | 吉恩就会再开心起来 |
[13:38] | I’m gonna go see how he’s doing. | 我去看看他怎么样了 |
[13:39] | Okay. Bring me back food. See if we have muffins. | 好 给我带些吃的 看有没有松饼 |
[13:44] | – Are you awake? – Yeah I was just thinking about | -你醒着吗 -嗯 我只是在想 |
[13:46] | all the other things that I’m excited about | 其他我觉得刺激的事 |
[13:47] | that are probably not that great. | 可能没那么好玩 |
[13:49] | Like going to Europe. I’m guessing the whole, | 比如去欧洲 我想所有的一切 |
[13:51] | “I see London, I see France, | “我看到了伦敦 见到了法国 |
[13:52] | I see someone’s underpants” Thing is a lie. | 我看到别人的内裤”都是假的 |
[13:55] | And heaven. | 还有天堂也是 |
[13:56] | Gene, I’m sorry we didn’t get your money back, | 吉恩 抱歉没能把你的钱要回来 |
[13:58] | but hopefully when we go tomorrow | 但希望我们明天去后 |
[13:59] | it’ll be more fun, and you’ll feel better about it. | 能玩得更开心 你会有更好的体验 |
[14:02] | Yeah. Oh, and home ownership– | 嗯 还有房屋所有权 |
[14:04] | that must be disappointing, too. | 那肯定也很失望 |
[14:06] | I wouldn’t know about that. | 这我就不知道了 |
[14:07] | Are you saying we rent? | 你是说我们是租房的吗 |
[14:09] | Steady, steady. | 慢点 慢点 |
[14:12] | So you’re trying to get it up to the ceiling? | 所以你要搭到天花板那里吗 |
[14:15] | – Yes. – And then what? | -对 -然后呢 |
[14:16] | And then we win. | 然后我们就赢了 |
[14:19] | Any chance we can win | 我们能在开业前赢下比赛 |
[14:20] | before we open and celebrate by cleaning up? | 然后大扫除庆祝一下吗 |
[14:22] | Don’t rush ’em, Bob. | 别催她们 鲍勃 |
[14:23] | They don’t like it when you rush ’em. | 她们不喜欢被催 |
[14:24] | They get very snippy. | 她们会很急躁 |
[14:25] | Okay, well, Gene, let’s go to the VR place | 好 吉恩 我们去VR店 |
[14:28] | and I’ll pretend I’m not rooting for a small earthquake. | 然后我假装不期待小地震 |
[14:32] | Oh, good, it’s still standing. | 很好 还没塌呢 |
[14:34] | Standing proud, standing tall. | 骄傲挺拔地屹立着 |
[14:36] | I brought some scaffolding stuff, | 我带了些类似脚手架的东西 |
[14:37] | – just in case – Oh, my God. | -如果用得上的话 -天啊 |
[14:39] | Hey, just-doesn’t-get-it guy, | 你这个什么也不懂的家伙 |
[14:41] | close the door slowly. | 慢点关门 |
[14:43] | Hi. We’re back and ready for this | 我们来了 希望这次 |
[14:45] | to go really well this time. | 一切都顺利 |
[14:48] | Okay, hey, good news. | 好的 好消息 |
[14:49] | I got Beat Baking up and running. | 动感烘”培” 装好了 可以玩了 |
[14:51] | Oh, Gene, did you hear that? | 吉恩 你听到了吗 |
[14:52] | – You were excited about Beat Bakin’, right? – Yeah. | -你很期待动感烘焙 对吧 -是的 |
[14:54] | Again, it’s Beat Baking, not Beat Bakin’. | 再次说明 是动感烘”培” 不是动感烘焙 |
[14:57] | – No. Right. – Two different games. | -好吧 -是两个不同的游戏 |
[14:58] | – Sure. – One is the popular one, one is this one. | -好 -一个很热门 一个是这个 |
[15:00] | – Right. – And both are fun. | -好吧 -两个游戏都很好玩 |
[15:01] | – Great. So, Gene, you want to play it? – Sure. | -真不错 吉恩你想玩吗 -当然 |
[15:04] | Let’s get beat bakin’. | 我们来动感烘焙吧 |
[15:05] | – “Baking.” – Yup. | -烘”培” -对对 |
[15:07] | All right, when the music starts, | 好了 音乐响起时 |
[15:08] | hit all the cake batter ingredients that fly at you, | 击打飞向你的蛋糕面糊原料 |
[15:10] | and you have to do it on beat, so, having rhythm helps. | 得按照拍子来 最好有节奏感 |
[15:15] | – Sorry, Dad. – I’ll try my best. | -抱歉老爸 -我尽力 |
[15:17] | Okay you’re all set. | 好了 你们可以开始了 |
[15:18] | Oh, I got to take this. It’s my boss. | 我得去接电话 老板的 |
[15:21] | I kinda want to talk to him, too. | 我也想和他聊两句 |
[15:22] | Yeah, totally. | 当然了 |
[15:23] | I’m gonna start this up and, I’ll be back. | 我要启动游戏了 一会就回来 |
[15:25] | Hey, look how big these spoons are. | 这些勺子好大 |
[15:27] | – This is already great. – Begin. | -这棒呆了 -游戏开始 |
[15:29] | Oh, it’s starting. Here we go. | 开始了 来吧 |
[15:32] | Kind of fun. Eggs. Flour, flour. Milk. | 好玩 鸡蛋 面粉 面粉 牛奶 |
[15:34] | It is sort of fun. | 这个游戏有点好玩 |
[15:39] | Take that, and that! | 打这个 还有那个 |
[15:41] | Oh, no. What’s happening? | 糟糕 怎么回事 |
[15:43] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:45] | maybe it’s about to get more exciting? | 或许要变得更精彩了 |
[15:47] | Like how things get glitchy before they get really good? | 就像事情在变好之前会出现差错一样 |
[15:50] | Dang it, everything here is broken! | 该死 这游戏里的东西都坏了 |
[15:52] | This is not fun! I quit! I quit! | 这一点也不好玩 我不玩了 |
[15:55] | How do you get this headset off?! | 这个头盔怎么去掉 |
[15:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:58] | I-I think he tightened something in the back. | 他好像把后面什么东西弄紧了 |
[16:00] | Where’s Nick? | 尼克在哪 |
[16:01] | Hey, Nick, can you help us with these headsets? | 尼克 你能帮我们把这个摘下来吗 |
[16:04] | No, no, I haven’t been paid. | 不不 你还没给我钱 |
[16:06] | I set up this whole thing and I haven’t been paid. | 我筹备了这一切 却一分钱都没得到 |
[16:08] | Well, I’m not getting off the phone | 我是不会挂电话的 |
[16:09] | until you put a paycheck in my hand. | 除非你给我付工资 |
[16:12] | Yes, I know how phones work. | 我当然知道电话怎么用 |
[16:14] | Okay, nobody’s coming and nobody hears me screaming | 没人来帮我们也没人听到我们的喊叫 |
[16:16] | and I-I can’t take this off. | 而且我摘不下里这个 |
[16:17] | We’re trapped! This is virtually and literally | 我们被困住了 这真是虚拟和现实中 |
[16:19] | the worst thing that’s ever happened! | 发生过最糟糕的事了 |
[16:21] | Jamiroquai, give me strength! | 杰米罗奎尔 给我力量 |
[16:26] | All right, let me try to get your headset off. | 好吧 我帮你把眼镜拿下来 |
[16:28] | – Oh, God, I feel sick. – Hurry. | -天哪 我想吐 -快点 |
[16:30] | If you vomit in VR, you vomit in real life! | 如果你在VR里吐 在现实生活中也会吐 |
[16:33] | It’s not coming off. I can’t find the latch. | 拿不下来 我找不到插销 |
[16:36] | I’m trapped in the worst financial decision | 我被困在了我自己决定的 |
[16:38] | my heart ever made! | 最糟糕的经济决定中 |
[16:40] | One more layer, and we’re at the ceiling. | 再多一层 我们就达到天花板了 |
[16:42] | I can’t believe I’m witnessing this. | 真不敢相信我要见证这一刻了 |
[16:44] | Lot of pressure. | 好大的压力 |
[16:46] | Tina, you want to do the honors? | 蒂娜 你想来搭吗 |
[16:47] | What? Me? | 什么 我吗 |
[16:48] | Only because I,… I can’t reach. | 只是因为我够不到 |
[16:50] | Yes, you can. There’s a ladder. | 你可以 我们有梯子 |
[16:52] | That’s how they work. | 这就是梯子的用处 |
[16:53] | Well, I want you to do it | 我想让你来 |
[16:56] | because I’m nice. | 因为我是个好人 |
[16:58] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:00] | Here I go. | 我上去了 |
[17:04] | I can’t do it! My hands are sweaty. | 我做不到 我的手都是汗 |
[17:05] | They’re shaky and sweaty. | 颤抖还都是汗 |
[17:06] | They’re like sprinklers. | 就像洒水器 |
[17:07] | All right, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我来 |
[17:08] | I’ll just go up the ladder | 我只需要爬上梯子 |
[17:10] | and not ruin everything we’ve worked for. | 不毁掉我们的所有努力就行 |
[17:12] | Or, you know who should do this? Teddy. | 你知道谁很适合吗 泰迪 |
[17:15] | He’s been sitting on the sidelines for too long, | 他一直在边上看着 |
[17:18] | waiting to get into the big show. | 等待加入这场好戏 |
[17:19] | Oh, yeah. I can see that. | 对 没错 |
[17:20] | Me? Yeah, I can’t. | 我吗 我做不到 |
[17:23] | I’m afraid of ladders. | 我怕梯子 |
[17:24] | But it’s your ladder. | 但这是你的梯子 |
[17:25] | I know. Crazy, right? | 我知道 太疯狂了 对吧 |
[17:26] | Well, maybe this is a good stopping point? | 也许我们最好在这里停下 |
[17:29] | Yeah. Maybe we’ve flown close enough to the… ceiling? | 对 也许我们已经离天花板够近了 |
[17:33] | I’m not really afraid of ladders. | 我其实不怕梯子 |
[17:34] | I’m just too scared to do it. | 我只是害怕去搭 |
[17:36] | I actually love ladders. | 我喜欢很喜欢梯子 |
[17:37] | Hey, are you kidding me? | 你们开玩笑吗 |
[17:38] | I’ve been watching this thing for two days | 我看着你们搭了两天 |
[17:40] | and you’re not gonna finish? | 结果现在不完成吗 |
[17:41] | Look, if you do it and you fail, | 听着 如果你们搭了以后失败 |
[17:43] | so you get a little mud in your muffin. | 就当作松饼上沾上泥点 |
[17:45] | But if you don’t try at all, | 但如果你们都不尝试 |
[17:46] | you’ll regret it for the rest of your life. | 会一辈子后悔 |
[17:48] | You’re trotting out | 你不会又在用 |
[17:49] | the old “Mud in your muffin” Thing again, huh? | 老套的”松饼沾泥点”的比喻吧 |
[17:50] | Yeah. I said it to your father last night, | 是的 我昨晚对你爸爸说了 |
[17:52] | and then he looked at me like, | 他看着我好像在说 |
[17:53] | “Wow, you’re the smartest person ever.” | “你真是我见过最聪明的人” |
[17:55] | – I’m gonna say it more often. – Oh, cool. | -我以后要多说说 -不错 |
[17:57] | Mom’s right. We can’t quit now. | 妈妈是对的 我们不能现在放弃 |
[17:59] | Yeah. We’ve come so far, so, why don’t you do it? | 对啊 我们都摞这么高了 为什么你不继续呢 |
[18:02] | – You do it. – No, you do it. | -你来吧 -不要 你来 |
[18:03] | Okay, fine, we’ll just do it together. | 好吧 我们两个一起来 |
[18:05] | Emm, not sure if that goes against ladder safety codes. | 不确定这是不是违反了爬梯安全准则 |
[18:08] | It does, but, I won’t tell. | 违反了 但没事 我不会说出去 |
[18:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:12] | Oh, God, careful. Careful. Careful. | 天啊 小心 小心 小心点 |
[18:17] | I think I’m gonna cry. | 我要感动哭了 |
[18:18] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[18:20] | That was beautiful. Wow. | 真的太美了 |
[18:23] | I’m not sure what to do with my life now. | 我不确定我的人生该怎么继续了 |
[18:28] | Now we have nothing. | 现在我们什么都没了 |
[18:29] | Should we… crash it? | 要不我们…毁掉它 |
[18:30] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[18:31] | Wait. What? No! | 等等 什么 不要 |
[18:34] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 算了 |
[18:35] | Why are these things so secure? | 为什么这些东西都这么紧 |
[18:37] | I miss real life. I want to be a real boy! | 我想念真实生活 我想当一个真实的男孩 |
[18:39] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[18:41] | What do you mean you want to sell me the business? | 你想把生意卖给我是什么意思 |
[18:42] | I work here. You give me money. | 我在这里工作 你付钱给我 |
[18:44] | I don’t give you money. | 又不是我给你钱 |
[18:46] | That’s kind of interesting. | 这有点意思 |
[18:47] | Let me see if I can raise the cash. | 我看看我能不能凑到钱 |
[18:49] | Love you, too, Dad. | 我也爱你 老爸 |
[18:50] | Damn it! It’s no use. I can’t get it off. | 该死 没有用 取不下来 |
[18:52] | Oh, God, I’m so dizzy. | 天啊 我太晕了 |
[18:55] | Why did we come back | 我们为什么要回到 |
[18:56] | to this futuristic nightmare of a place? | 这个未来式噩梦的地方 |
[18:58] | Oh. I’m sorry I brought you back here, Gene. | 我很抱歉我把你拽了回来 吉恩 |
[19:00] | It’s just…. | 只是… |
[19:02] | I felt awful that you spent all the money you saved up | 我感觉很糟糕 你把存了这么久的钱全花在这个 |
[19:04] | on this horrible place and I just wanted to make it okay. | 恐怖的地方了 我只是想确保你没事 |
[19:08] | I-I… I’m your parent, so, | 我…我是你的家长 |
[19:11] | I-I don’t want disappointing things | 我不想让失望的事情 |
[19:13] | to happen to you, ever, I guess. | 发生在你身上 永远不想 |
[19:15] | I think I feel the same way. | 我也这么想 |
[19:17] | And… Yes, this place is bad. | 对 这个地方太差了 |
[19:19] | And spending all your money on it was not a great decision. | 把所有钱花在这里不是一个好决定 |
[19:22] | This is getting a little hurtful. | 这话有一点伤人了 |
[19:24] | But I can’t protect you from every disappointing thing. | 但我没办法保护你永远不经历令人失望的事情 |
[19:27] | I-I want to, but I-I can’t. | 我也想 但我做不到 |
[19:29] | And it wouldn’t be good if I could do that anyway. | 如果我能做到也不太好 |
[19:32] | Maybe it’s just better to kind of accept | 或许尝试接受总会有 |
[19:34] | that there are gonna be… | 失望的事情发生 |
[19:36] | disappointments. | 会更好 |
[19:38] | And then, you don’t have to be so weighed down, | 然后 你也不用这么垂头丧气 |
[19:40] | and you can just see the good in stuff. | 你可以只看事物美好的一面 |
[19:43] | Oh, my God, what are my arms doing now? | 我的天呐 我的手正在干什么 |
[19:44] | This place is awful. | 这地方太可怕了 |
[19:46] | You look like one of those inflatable tube dancers, | 你看起来像是商场门口的充气人偶 |
[19:48] | how you looked when you were trying | 就跟你在婚礼上 |
[19:49] | to dance at that wedding. | 献舞的样子一样 |
[19:50] | You’re wiggling, too, by the way. | 其实你也在扭动 |
[19:52] | You look like me trying to dance at that wedding. | 你就像我在婚礼上献舞的样子一样 |
[19:54] | Hey, Gene, look at this. Backwards wiggling. | 吉恩 快看 反向扭动 |
[19:56] | Is this how disco started? | 蹦迪就是这么来的吗 |
[19:59] | I-I would almost enjoy this if I wasn’t about to throw up. | 如果不是我快吐了的话 我应该还挺喜欢的 |
[20:02] | I bet you say that to all the girls. | 我猜你跟所有女生都这么说 |
[20:04] | Hey, sorry. I’m back. How we doing? | 抱歉 我回来了 你们怎么样 |
[20:05] | You don’t seem great. | 你看起来不太好啊 |
[20:06] | Well, Nick, the game’s glitching a lot, | 尼克 这个游戏非常卡 |
[20:08] | and we’re trapped in the headsets. | 而且我们被头套卡住了 |
[20:10] | Cool. Just wrapped up a quick chat with my former boss. | 很好 我刚才跟我前老板谈了谈 |
[20:12] | Speaking of, do you guys want to hear | 说起这个 你们有没有兴趣 |
[20:14] | about a fun investment opportunity? | 了解一个投资项目 |
[20:16] | – No, thank you. – Oh. Okay. | -不用了 谢谢 -好吧 |
[20:17] | want me to get you out of these headsets? | 要不要让我帮你们把头套拿下来 |
[20:19] | – Can we stay in a little longer? – Really? | -我们能再玩一会吗 -真的吗 |
[20:20] | Yeah. You know, it just got kind of good. | 对啊 感觉还挺好的 |
[20:23] | Our real arms would break if we danced like this. | 照这么跳舞的话 我们自己的胳膊早就断了 |
[20:25] | Dumb real arms. Is that okay, Dad? | 愚蠢的现实胳膊 可以吗 老爸 |
[20:28] | – Yeah. – It got good? | -好吧 -变好了吗 |
[20:29] | I mean, of course it did. | 当然很不错 |
[20:30] | And, you know, while you’re at it, | 你们玩得时候 |
[20:31] | think about that investment thing I was talking about. | 记得考虑一下我刚才说的投资项目 |
[20:33] | You got it, bro. | 好的 兄弟 |
[20:35] | – May I… have this dance? – Sure. | -能跟你跳支舞吗 -当然可以 |
[20:39] | Don’t throw up. | 别吐啊 |
[20:40] | Don’t throw up. | 别吐啊 |
[20:41] | * You can climb a mountain * | *你可以爬上高山 |
[20:44] | * Touch the heavens above * | *触摸天上的云彩* |
[20:48] | * You can have a smoothie * | *你可以和寻爱一起* |
[20:50] | * With Questlove * | *共饮奶昔* |
[20:55] | * You can dive to the bottom of the ocean * | *你可以潜入海底* |
[20:59] | * Ride a dinosaur * | *骑上巨龙* |
[21:02] | * Or back to smoothies with Questlove * | *或者继续与寻爱共饮奶昔* |
[21:05] | * You still have a little more * | *你的杯中* |
[21:07] | * In your cup Now you are * | *还有余量* |
[21:11] | * One with everything. * | *一切尽在你的杯中* |