时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Normally, I’m a fan of field trips, but on Halloween? | 我通常喜欢出游 但在万圣节这天 |
[00:05] | Halloween’s the one day school is actually pretty okay. | 学校也就在这天还算过得去 |
[00:08] | Yeah, I mean, I love skipping gym for the costume parade. | 对啊 我喜欢翘掉体育课搞变装游行 |
[00:11] | But, guys, we’re going to | 各位 我们要去的可是 |
[00:12] | the Celtic Farms Historical Apple Orchard. | 凯尔特农场古迹苹果园 |
[00:15] | I went there once when I was little. | 我小时候去过一次 |
[00:16] | People dress up in old-timey clothes | 那里的人穿着旧时代的衣服 |
[00:17] | and teach you about ancient farming techniques. | 教授古代的种植技巧 |
[00:20] | – It’s badass. – Oh, Rudy. | -超酷的 -可怜鲁迪 |
[00:22] | As long as we get back in time for the costume parade. | 只要我们来得及赶回变装游行就好 |
[00:24] | Gene and Tina and I are doing a group thing | 我和吉恩蒂娜要做一个集体变装 |
[00:26] | and, not to brag, but I’m the best part. | 不是自夸 我的那部分是精华 |
[00:28] | And what part would that be, exactly? | 那具体是哪部分呢 |
[00:30] | I’m Helen Hunt, emphasis on the “Hunt.” | 我是海伦·亨特 重点在亨特[捕猎] |
[00:33] | When you see us together, you’ll get it, | 你见到我们合体就懂了 |
[00:34] | – but it also works on its own. – Yeah, it does. | -其实光看我也不言自明 -对 |
[00:36] | I mean, after you explain it. | 你解释过后确实”不言自明”了 |
[00:38] | What are you again, Jessica? | 你扮的是谁来着 杰西卡 |
[00:40] | I’m Billie Idol-ish. | 我是碧梨·爱多尔 |
[00:41] | It’s a combination of Billy Idol and Billie Eilish. | 是碧梨和比利·爱多尔的结合 |
[00:44] | I get the “-ish” Part, but not the “Idol.” | 碧梨看出来了 但爱多尔是谁 |
[00:47] | He’s an ’80s guy. | 是个80年代的老家伙 |
[00:48] | My dad loves this costume, so that makes one person. | 我爸超喜欢这套 所以总算是有人喜欢 |
[00:50] | Well, the good thing about today is my dad’s a chaperone, | 好在我爸今天是家长监督代表 |
[00:53] | and he said we could do whatever we want. | 他说我们想干啥都行 |
[00:55] | Break all the rules, whatever. | 随意打破规则 |
[00:57] | I-I didn’t say that, Louise. | 我没这么说 露易丝 |
[00:58] | Have you ever seen that movie The Purge? | 你看过那个恐怖片吗 《人类清除计划》 |
[01:00] | He showed me that and said, | 他给我看了 还跟我说 |
[01:01] | “That’s you and your friends at the apple orchard. Go nuts.” | “那就是你和朋友去苹果园的样子 加油冲” |
[01:04] | – I didn’t show her that movie. – Whatever you say. | -我没给她看那电影 -随你怎么说 |
[01:07] | Hey, I looked up this apple orchard online, | 我上网查了一下这个果园 |
[01:09] | and I saw they have a beekeeper and bees. | 他们好像有养蜂人和蜜蜂 |
[01:12] | Is that part of the trip today? | 今天的出游包括这部分吗 |
[01:13] | Because I’ve always been kind of curious | 我一直都对养蜂有点好奇 |
[01:15] | about beekeeping, so… | 所以… |
[01:16] | – Let’s keep today about the kids, ‘kay, Dad? – Oh. Okay. | -今天的主角是孩子 好吗老爸 -好 |
[01:19] | Rudy, sit down. | 鲁迪 坐下 |
[01:21] | There, I said it. I’ve done my job. | 我提醒过了 尽到责任了 |
[01:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[01:25] | I just wish Chloe was on this trip. | 要是克洛伊也一起来就好了 |
[01:27] | A lot of us are missing her today. | 很多人今天都在想她 |
[01:28] | – Here we go. – What? | -又开始了 -怎么了 |
[01:30] | chloe Barbash is out sick for one day, | 克洛伊·巴巴什就请了一天病假 |
[01:32] | and you and all the other little Chloe followers… | 你们这些克洛伊小拥趸就… |
[01:35] | chloe clingers. | 克洛伊小迷弟 |
[01:36] | chloe clingers are acting like it’s the end of the world. | 克洛伊的小迷弟们就一幅世界末日的样子 |
[01:39] | Not the end of the world. | 不是世界末日 |
[01:40] | Just a sad day with no sun and all the birds are dead. | 只是没有太阳的悲伤日 鸟儿也死绝了 |
[01:42] | Pssh. Remind me, what is so great about Chloe? | 麻烦再讲一遍 她是哪里好来着 |
[01:45] | Wow, where to start? She’s charming. | 都不知从何说起了 她魅力动人 |
[01:47] | – Gross…. – She’s wise. | -恶心 -聪明伶俐 |
[01:49] | – She’s sort of a thought leader. – Oh, my God. | -有点像是思想领袖 -绝了 |
[01:51] | And she does a great duck voice. | 而且她学鸭子说话超级像 |
[01:53] | Are we enjoying our lunches? | 午餐吃得好吗 |
[01:58] | I get it, too. Goodbye. | 我也听懂了 再见 |
[02:00] | Okay, I do kind of like the duck voice. | 好吧 我也有点喜欢鸭子音 |
[02:02] | You know, Chloe’s not some amazing, miraculous being. | 克洛伊才不是什么神奇的生物 |
[02:06] | She’s just popular, and popularity’s dumb. | 她不过是比较受欢迎 受欢迎多没意思 |
[02:09] | Even fidget spinners were popular once. | 指尖陀螺还红极一时呢 |
[02:12] | Now I miss my fidget spinner. | 现在我又开始想念我的指尖陀螺了 |
[02:15] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[02:19] | Someone’s participating in the costume parade. | 看来有人要参加变装游行啊 |
[02:21] | – What are you? – That’s what I was wondering. | -你们这是什么造型 -我也在想 |
[02:23] | I was gonna guess, like, Hoopula, | 我原本想猜”呼啦鬼” |
[02:25] | the scary hula hoop vampire | 全称吓人的呼啦圈吸血鬼 |
[02:26] | and Hoopula’s mysterious friend. | 以及他的神秘好友 |
[02:28] | Or are you maybe just going | 还是说你们只是想扮演 |
[02:29] | as a bunch of stuff from your house? | 家中的杂物 |
[02:31] | Actually, I’m the twister, from Twister. | 其实我是电影《龙卷风》里的龙卷风 |
[02:33] | And I’m Bill Paxton | 我是在《龙卷风》里 |
[02:34] | caught up in the twister from Twister. | 被龙卷风困住的比尔·帕克斯顿 |
[02:36] | When Louise gets back from her field trip, | 露易丝课外活动回来后 |
[02:38] | – she’ll be Helen Hunt. – From Twister. | -会扮演海伦·亨特 -也是《龙卷风》里的 |
[02:40] | Huh, yeah. You’re not trying too hard at all. | 好吧 你们可真够花心思的 |
[02:42] | Looks like your tornado’s dripping there. | 你的龙卷风流下来了 |
[02:44] | – Oh. Little help? – On it. Oops. | -能帮我捡一下吗 -来了 糟了 |
[02:45] | I lost an Oklahoma farm house. | 我掉了一间俄克拉荷马州农舍 |
[02:47] | – Kind of high maintenance. – Yeah. | -这服装有点难维护啊 -是的 |
[02:48] | We gave our mom the concept, and that lady ran with it. | 我们告诉妈妈大概思路 她就直接上手了 |
[02:52] | Another streamer here… | 这里再来个飘带 |
[02:53] | Don’t move yet. Tina needs more streamers. | 先别动 蒂娜还需要更多飘带 |
[02:55] | Gene, quit touching the cow. | 吉恩 别再摸奶牛了 |
[02:56] | The cow is not for touching. | 这奶牛不是给你摸的 |
[02:57] | Bobby, wipe my brow. | 鲍鲍 帮我擦擦额头的汗 |
[02:58] | Well, I’m sure you can hold those delicate creations | 我相信你们能让这些精致的小玩意不散架 |
[03:00] | together till the costume parade. | 坚持到变装游行 |
[03:02] | It’s only most of the day away. | 只要再坚持大半天就行了 |
[03:04] | Yeah, and these costumes are, | 对 穿这服装走路 |
[03:05] | you know, not that hard to walk in. | 也没想象的那么难 |
[03:08] | If I leave for first period now, | 要是我现在动身去上第一节课 |
[03:09] | I could maybe get there by lunch. | 或许能在午饭之前赶到班上 |
[03:13] | This is an apple orchard? | 这是苹果园吗 |
[03:14] | Not a spooky crow playground? | 难道不是阴森的乌鸦乐园吗 |
[03:18] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s crow for, | 我很确定那只乌鸦在喊 |
[03:20] | “Turn back, turn back.” | “回去 回去” |
[03:21] | I think this’ll be fun. Or do I? | 应该挺有趣 也许吧 |
[03:23] | Without Chloe here, how am I supposed to know | 克洛伊又不在 我自己要怎么判断 |
[03:25] | – what’s lame and what’s cool? – Yeah. | -什么无聊什么好玩啊 -就是 |
[03:26] | Maybe we should write stuff down and show it to Chloe later? | 也许我们应该记下来 晚点给克洛伊看 |
[03:29] | What have we here? | 瞧瞧这些是谁呀 |
[03:30] | Fellow peasants come to join us in the orchard? | 农夫伙伴们来果园加入我们了吗 |
[03:33] | Hello, peasants. | 你们好 农夫们 |
[03:34] | – I am jolly Eleanor. – And I am lowly Brom. | -我是开心埃莉诺 -我是卑微布罗姆 |
[03:37] | I see many strong laborers among this group. | 我看到你们中有些人很适合干活 |
[03:40] | – Yeah, you do. – Today, we want to show you | -那可不 -今天 我们要向你们展示 |
[03:42] | how land was farmed in the British Isles | 公元一百年前不列颠群岛上的土地 |
[03:44] | in the year 100 B.C., | 是如何耕种的 |
[03:45] | or as Brom and I call it, the right now times. | 也就是我俩所说的 “此时此刻” |
[03:48] | And in 100 B.C., aka the right now times, | 公元前一百年 又称”此时此刻” |
[03:52] | we still believe the world is a mystical, mysterious place. | 我们依旧相信世界是个神秘之地 |
[03:56] | Fun fact: some farmers from our time practiced paganism | 有趣的是 这个时期的农民有些信奉异教 |
[03:59] | and beseeched the pagan gods to watch over the crops. | 会祈求异教神保佑庄稼 |
[04:02] | At the end of the day, | 今天结束时 |
[04:03] | you will join us at our harvest festival, | 你们会加入我们的丰收庆典 |
[04:05] | where we ask the sun god to smile upon us. | 到时我们会请求太阳神赐予我们微笑 |
[04:07] | And by sun god, I mean the vengeful | 太阳神我是指异教徒时代 |
[04:10] | harvest deity of pagan times, Lugh. | 有仇必报的丰收女神鲁格 |
[04:12] | – Did that guy just spit on us? – A little bit. | -那人的口水喷到我们身上了吗 -有一点 |
[04:14] | Of course, not just anyone can ask the sun god Lugh | 当然 并非谁都能让太阳神鲁格 |
[04:17] | to smile upon us. | 对我们微笑 |
[04:18] | No. For that, we need a hero of the harvest. | 对 我们需要一名丰收英雄 |
[04:21] | Someone special and worthy of such an honor. | 这人必须独具一格 担得起这份荣耀 |
[04:23] | Someone held in esteem by their peers. | 深受同辈爱戴 |
[04:25] | Someone with that “It” Factor. | 具有受欢迎的特质 |
[04:27] | So, at day’s end, | 所以今天结束时 |
[04:29] | if the sacred corncob points your way, | 如果神圣的玉米饼指向你 |
[04:31] | that means you may have the honor | 那意味着你将有幸 |
[04:34] | of helping bless our crops. | 协助保佑我们的庄稼 |
[04:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:36] | I forgot how weird this field trip is. | 我都忘了这出游有多奇怪了 |
[04:39] | Hi. I-I’m Bob. I’m, a parent…, chaperone. | 嗨 我是鲍勃 一名家长…监护人 |
[04:42] | I heard there are bees at this orchard. | 我听说这果园里有蜜蜂 |
[04:44] | I’ve-I’ve always been kind of interested in beekeeping. | 我 我一直对养蜂挺感兴趣 |
[04:46] | I’m a chef in a restaurant. | 我是一家餐馆的厨师 |
[04:48] | I know your time doesn’t have restaurants, yet. | 我知道你们所处的时代还没有餐馆 |
[04:51] | – Did you have a question? – I forgot it. | -你有问题吗 -我忘了 |
[04:54] | J-Just looking forward to those bees. | 就 就很期待那些蜜蜂 |
[04:56] | Keep it in your bee suit, big guy. | 留在你的养蜂服里吧 老爸 |
[04:57] | – Now let our labors begin. – Hell yeah. | -现在开始劳动吧 -耶 |
[05:02] | Bob’s Burgers. | 开心汉堡店 |
[05:03] | – Hey, Mom. – Mom. | -妈妈 -妈妈 |
[05:04] | Hey, kids. | 孩子们 |
[05:05] | Wait, why are you calling me? | 等等 你们干嘛给我打电话 |
[05:05] | Do you both have diarrhea again? | 你俩又都拉肚子了吗 |
[05:07] | – So in sync. – No, Mom, it’s the costumes. | -这么同步 -不是 妈妈 是服装 |
[05:10] | They’re not in great shape. | 状态不太好 |
[05:11] | – Things are falling off, a lot. – What do we do? | -一直有东西往下掉 -怎么办 |
[05:14] | It’s embarrassing to admit, but I never learned to glue. | 虽然不想承认 我一直没学会黏东西 |
[05:17] | – I’ll come and fix them. – What? | -我过来处理 -什么 |
[05:19] | Yeah, yeah, I-I’ll close the restaurant for, | 对 对 我把餐厅 |
[05:21] | just a few minutes, and I’ll come and fix your costumes. | 关掉一小会儿 去帮你们弄衣服 |
[05:23] | Mom, you can’t do that. What if we get a customer? | 妈妈 你不能这样 要是有客人怎么办 |
[05:25] | Hey, this is the costume parade we’re talking about. | 这可是变装游行 |
[05:27] | I’ll grab my supplies. See you soon. | 我去拿东西 一会儿见 |
[05:29] | You’re the bravest person I know. I love you. Bye. | 你是我见过最勇敢的人 爱你 拜 |
[05:31] | Okay, and over here is our orchard. | 好了 这边就是我们的果园了 |
[05:33] | You can tell by all the apple trees. | 看这些苹果树就知道了 |
[05:35] | Hey, look at that. | 看那个 |
[05:36] | The creepy barn with the inviting | 阴森的谷仓 门口挂着诱人的 |
[05:37] | – “Off limits” Sign? – Yeah. | -“禁止入内”牌子 -对 |
[05:39] | And as TV has taught me, | 我从电视里了解到 |
[05:40] | where there’s a barn, there’s a hayloft. | 有谷仓的地方就有干草垛 |
[05:42] | Which I believe is a fun thing to jump off of, | 跳干草垛最好玩了 |
[05:44] | especially when you’re on a field trip on a farm. | 尤其是去农场玩时 |
[05:46] | I’m on a field trip on a farm. | 我正在农场玩 |
[05:47] | I say we try to sneak away later | 不如待会儿我们溜出来 |
[05:49] | and see if we can’t have a little jump. | 看看我们能不能去跳一跳 |
[05:50] | Louise, Jessica, move it. | 露易丝 杰西卡 走起来 |
[05:53] | Coming. We’ll be back for you, hay. | 来了 我们会回来找你的 干草垛 |
[05:55] | If you’re there, stay fluffy. | 如果你在的话 请保持蓬松哦 |
[05:56] | The apple. From gnarled and twisting branches | 苹果 从粗糙弯曲的树枝上结出的 |
[05:59] | comes this sweet and redolent gift. | 甜美芬芳的礼物 |
[06:01] | – Let’s consider her, shall we? – We shall. | -现在我们来说说苹果吧 -可以 |
[06:03] | Oh, man. Gonna be hard to hang in there until hayloft time. | 天 还要熬过这漫长的时间才能去干草垛 |
[06:06] | – If there’s a hayloft. – Yeah. Apples? | -如果真有干草垛的话 -就是 苹果 |
[06:08] | More like nap-ples. | 我看是催眠果吧 |
[06:09] | ‘Cause this place makes me want to take a nap. | 因为这儿无聊到我都困了 |
[06:11] | No, I got it. | 不用解释 我懂 |
[06:14] | – What? – Oh, nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[06:15] | I thought I saw something, but I didn’t. | 我以为我看到了什么 看走眼了 |
[06:16] | – That’s a great story. – Girls. Shh! | -好故事 -姑娘们 嘘 |
[06:19] | Oh, crows, please. You’re creeping me out. | 乌鸦能不能消停会儿 快要吓死我了 |
[06:25] | Okay, who wants to hear about cutting edge, | 好了 谁想学习顶尖的 |
[06:27] | – up-to-the-minute fertilizing techniques? – Yes, please. | -现代施肥技术 -我想听 |
[06:30] | We peasants fertilize these apple trees | 给苹果施肥 用的是一种 |
[06:32] | using something we possess in great amounts. | 我们大量拥有的东西 |
[06:34] | Apples? | 苹果吗 |
[06:35] | – Oranges? – No. | -橘子吗 -不对 |
[06:36] | – Jell-O? – No. | -果冻吗 -不是 |
[06:36] | – Rigatoni? – Eyebrows? | -通心粉 -睫毛 |
[06:38] | Nope, it’s manure. We-we use manure. | 不对 是粪便 我 我们用粪便施肥 |
[06:40] | – From our livestock. – Our sheep and goats eat the weeds | -牲口的粪便 -我们的牛羊吃完草 |
[06:42] | and then when they defecate, | 然后在需要排泄的时候 |
[06:44] | they walk on it and enrich the soil. | 走到苹果树边给土壤施肥 |
[06:45] | That’s probably why it smells so… baad. | 难怪这儿气味这么难咩 |
[06:48] | Whoa, Jessica, you do a great sheep voice. | 哇哦 杰西卡 你模仿羊叫学得很像嘛 |
[06:51] | That was uncanny. | 鸡皮疙瘩都起来了 |
[06:53] | – Do it again. – No, no. | -再学一次 -不 不 |
[06:54] | I’m baa-shful. | 我很咩腆的 |
[06:57] | All eyes are upon you, | 都在看你呢 |
[06:58] | girl dressed as Billy Idol, sort of. | 扮成比利·爱多尔还是谁的姑娘 |
[07:00] | Looks like we have a contender for the hero of the harvest. | 看来丰收英雄有了有力人选 |
[07:03] | What? Really? Wow. | 什么 真的吗 哇哦 |
[07:05] | But, hey, enough about me, | 不过别说我了 |
[07:06] | baack to the manure talk. | 咩续聊粪便吧 |
[07:09] | Someone’s having her moment. | 有人很享受嘛 |
[07:10] | Way to fill that Chloe Barbash popularity void. | 可以填补大家心中克洛伊·巴巴什的空缺了 |
[07:13] | I mean, if the baa fits. | 如果咩合适的话 |
[07:15] | Wait, that doesn’t work. | 这个没学好 |
[07:17] | Ha. They loved it anyway. | 他们也很喜欢呢 |
[07:19] | – Now, we’ll pick our apples. – And wash them. | -现在我们要摘苹果了 -还要清洗 |
[07:21] | Yes, even though the washing part is not period-accurate. | 这个阶段其实不应该清洗 |
[07:24] | Brom, you have to let that go. | 得了 布罗姆 |
[07:26] | Is it supposed to be kind of hard to find the apples? | 苹果本来就这么难找吗 |
[07:28] | The crop was meager this year. | 今年的收成不好 |
[07:30] | The sun god Lugh did not smile upon us. | 太阳神鲁格没有对我们微笑 |
[07:32] | Also, it’s a little late in the season, | 还就是已经过了采摘苹果的季节了 |
[07:34] | so, you know, be cool about it. | 所以 别太在意 |
[07:35] | Psst. Hey. Loft? Hayloft? | 干 草棚 去干草棚吗 |
[07:37] | Oh, I don’t know. Maybe we should stay here | 我有点犹豫了 也许我们该待在这儿 |
[07:39] | and pick a few more aa-ples. | 多摘些咩果 |
[07:42] | So good. | 太棒了 |
[07:43] | Jessica, come on, let’s go. | 杰西卡 快点 我们走吧 |
[07:45] | Maybe we put a pin in the hayloft? | 干草棚那边我们要不再等等 |
[07:46] | I mean, this is pretty great, right? The fresh air? | 这儿很好呀 空气清新 |
[07:49] | The constant ego-stroking from kids who usually ignore me? | 那些经常忽视我的孩子对我的关注 |
[07:52] | Okay, fine. I’ll just jump by myself. | 好吧 我自己去跳 |
[07:54] | And maybe I’ll bring you back some hay. | 也许我会给你带点干草回来 |
[07:55] | Going somewhere? | 想去哪 |
[07:56] | Pssh. No. | 没去哪 |
[07:57] | Come now, back to the group. | 好了 快回队伍中去吧 |
[07:59] | – I found an apple. – Where? | -我找到了一个苹果 -在哪找到的 |
[08:00] | He found an apple? | 他找到了一个苹果 |
[08:02] | And some glue here… | 这里来点胶水 |
[08:03] | And a tree there… | 这里粘颗树 |
[08:05] | Work your magic, you pipe cleaner totin’ mama. | 施展你的魔法吧 手工达人妈妈 |
[08:07] | You’re very talented, Mom. | 你太有才了 妈妈 |
[08:08] | This one isn’t your most practical design. | 这不是你最实用的设计 |
[08:11] | These are, a little busy, | 有点花里胡哨 |
[08:13] | but I think we’ve got a shot at at least third place. | 但我觉得我们至少有机会获得第三名 |
[08:15] | Third’s for turds, we’re getting gold. | 第三名毫无意义 我们会得第一的 |
[08:17] | And we’re done. | 搞定了 |
[08:18] | What? | 什么 |
[08:19] | Why aren’t the cow and the trees and stuff on the twister? | 为什么牛和树之类的东西不是在龙卷风上 |
[08:22] | – It seems confusing. – Because they’re on Bill Paxton. | -让人很困惑 -在比尔·帕克斯顿身上 |
[08:25] | – It was a creative choice. – Yeah, she’s brilliant. | -这是个创意 -没错 她太有才了 |
[08:28] | – You don’t get it, Schnur. – Whatever. | -你不懂 舒娜老师 -随便你们 |
[08:30] | – Yeah, that’s right. – Okay, they’re feeling sturdy… ish. | -没错 -好了 现在感觉挺牢固的 |
[08:33] | Oh, but don’t bend over or move your arms or legs | 但不要弯腰 不要移动胳膊和腿 |
[08:35] | – or sit down. – But sitting down is my signature move. | -也不要坐下 -但坐下是我的标志性动作 |
[08:39] | Has everyone given your apples to our cider millers? | 大家都把苹果放进磨汁装置里了吗 |
[08:42] | It’s cider time. Huzzah! | 现在是苹果汁时间 |
[08:44] | Excuse me, is-is that a beehive? | 请问 那是蜂箱吗 |
[08:45] | It’s an apple crate. | 那是装苹果的箱子 |
[08:46] | Sir, you have to stop asking if things are beehives. | 先生 别再问蜂箱的事了 |
[08:49] | Eventually, I’ll be right. | 我总会问到的 |
[08:50] | Well, I think the quarter was in your armpit all along. | 其实硬币一直藏在你腋下 |
[08:53] | – Magic. – Wait, how did he do that? | -魔法 -等下 怎么做到的 |
[08:56] | It wasn’t that cool. | 也没那么酷吧 |
[08:57] | What’s wrong, Jessica? | 怎么了 杰西卡 |
[08:58] | Worried Rudy’s gonna walk away | 你担心鲁迪会抢走 |
[09:00] | with hero of the harvest? | 丰收英雄的称号吗 |
[09:01] | The dumb thing that somehow matters | 干草棚多棒啊 |
[09:03] | to you more than amazing haylofts? | 你却放弃它选了这蠢东西 |
[09:06] | No. Sheep voice can hold its own, okay? | 才不是 我的羊叫可以撑到最后的 |
[09:10] | You’re so good at magic. | 你好会变魔术啊 |
[09:12] | More like : maagic. | 我看是”咩”法吧 |
[09:14] | Huh? Nothing? Okay. | 什么反应都没有 好吧 |
[09:16] | – Rudy, do another trick. – Yeah. | -鲁迪 再来一个 -对 |
[09:18] | Oh, great, but, pretend I’m holding a top hat. | 好的 假装我拿着一顶礼帽 |
[09:21] | Someone’s getting attention. | 某人很受欢迎哟 |
[09:22] | Could you be our hero of the harvest? | 你会成为我们的丰收英雄吗 |
[09:24] | Wow. For real? | 哇 真的吗 |
[09:26] | – Okay, I guess my time is done. – Sorry, Jessica. | -好吧 我的时代过去了 -很遗憾 杰西卡 |
[09:28] | And don’t worry, I won’t bring up the fact that, | 别担心 我不会告诉你 |
[09:30] | this whole time, we could’ve been sneaking away | 我们本可以溜去干草棚 |
[09:32] | – and jumping in hay. – No regrets. It was a rush. | -跳草堆玩 -我不后悔 刚才太兴奋了 |
[09:35] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:35] | You don’t know what it’s like | 这种感觉你不会懂 |
[09:36] | to have everyone hanging on your every baa. | 每次羊叫 周围人都反应热烈 |
[09:38] | I didn’t know what it was like. | 我之前也不懂 |
[09:39] | Apparently, only Chloe knew what it was like. | 只有克洛伊懂 |
[09:41] | – But it was glorious. – Please. | -但那种感觉太好了 -得了吧 |
[09:43] | I could have people hanging on all my stuff if I wanted to. | 只要我愿意 我也能让人喜欢我 |
[09:45] | Louise, this is fourth grade. | 露易丝 我们四年级了 |
[09:47] | You can’t just make that kind of popularity happen. | 人气不是想有就能有的 |
[09:49] | You got to earn it with, like, | 你得去争取 比如 |
[09:51] | an amazing spontaneous sheep impression. | 精彩的即兴模仿羊叫 |
[09:53] | So, good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[09:54] | Okay…. watch this. | 好吧 看这个 |
[09:56] | I’ve got a little something in my back pocket. | 我刚好有可以展示的东西 |
[09:58] | Look how mushed the apples are getting. | 快看 苹果都压成烂糊糊了 |
[10:04] | – Sorry? – I said… | -你说什么 -我说… |
[10:10] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[10:12] | You make a fist, you keep your mouth mostly closed, | 手握拳 嘴微闭 |
[10:14] | but you say “Girl” into your hand. | 对着你的手说”姑娘” |
[10:16] | – Girl, girl, girl. – I can’t do it. | -姑娘 姑娘 姑娘 -我不行 |
[10:19] | Some people have trouble with it. | 有些人不太容易做到 |
[10:20] | – Do it again. – Do it again. | -再来一次 -再来一次 |
[10:23] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[10:25] | Are you our hero of the harvest? | 你会是我们的丰收英雄吗 |
[10:28] | Me? “Harv…” You serious? | 我吗 “丰…” 你是认真的吗 |
[10:30] | Truly, though, it-it’s nice just to be considered. | 但说真的 能被考虑我就很高兴了 |
[10:32] | Yes, the hour of the harvest festival has arrived. | 是的 丰收节即将开始 |
[10:35] | The sack lunches await. | 袋装午餐正在等待 |
[10:37] | The PB and Js grow soggy. | 花生酱果酱三明治已变得湿软 |
[10:38] | So, we’ve kind of got to pick our hero now. | 所以现在就得选出我们的英雄 |
[10:40] | – And you have been chosen. – What? | -我们选择了你 -什么 |
[10:42] | Wait, so I’m the hero of the harvest? | 等等 我是丰收英雄吗 |
[10:44] | – I know, right? – Congratulations, Louise. | -很激动吧 -恭喜你 露易丝 |
[10:47] | Yay, Louise! | 太棒了 露易丝 |
[10:48] | I mean, I was just bending space and time with my magic, | 我刚用魔法扭曲了时空 |
[10:50] | but whatever. | 但随便吧 |
[10:51] | Do it again. Do it again. Do it again. | 再来一次 再来一次 再来一次 |
[10:55] | Okay, okay, okay. | 行行 好吧 |
[10:59] | Crap, that’s good. | 该死 真厉害 |
[11:04] | – I can’t get enough of that sound. – No, you can’t. | -这声音我真听不够 -没错 听不够 |
[11:08] | It’s so weird, but I love it. | 听起来真怪 但我喜欢 |
[11:09] | Be right back, getting napkins. | 去拿餐巾 马上就回 |
[11:11] | My corncob got jelly on it. | 果酱粘到我的玉米棒奖牌上了 |
[11:12] | Hero of the harvest problems, right? | 丰收英雄的”烦恼” 对吧 |
[11:14] | Hey, Louise. So, hero of the harvest, huh? | 露易丝 你现在是丰收英雄了吗 |
[11:16] | – Are you having fun? – I kind of am. | -你玩得开心吗 -开心 |
[11:18] | Finally getting some positive reactions | 终于有人对你吹出的声音 |
[11:19] | to your “Doy doy” thing? | 有正向反馈了吗 |
[11:21] | Yeah, these people let me do it. | 对 这里的人可没不准我做 |
[11:22] | We did let you do it, for a year. | 我们也准了啊 准了一年 |
[11:25] | But it’s all you did, so we had to make some rules. | 但你一直发出那声音 我们只能定些规矩 |
[11:27] | People were suffering. Hey, guess what? | 我们都苦不堪言 你猜怎么着 |
[11:29] | Me and Ms. Labonz are friends now. | 我和勒邦姿老师现在朋友了 |
[11:31] | – Ms. Labonz and I. – Sorry. | -勒邦姿老师和我 -对不起 |
[11:33] | Now I know where she gets it. | 我现在知道她没礼貌从哪儿学的了 |
[11:35] | Okay, everyone, our ritual will begin soon | 各位 我们的仪式很快就要开始 |
[11:37] | and our hero will be crowned. | 要为我们的英雄加冕 |
[11:39] | Yes, yes, yes. Where do you need me? Over there? | 太棒了 需要我站在哪里 那里吗 |
[11:40] | Light’s good over there. | 那里的光线不错 |
[11:41] | But first, we’re all going to learn | 首先 我们要学习 |
[11:43] | a traditional harvest dance. | 一个传统的丰收舞蹈 |
[11:45] | There’s dancing at apple orchards? Okay. | 还要在苹果园舞蹈 好吧 |
[11:48] | Louise? Hayloft? Want to jumpy jump? | 露易斯 干草棚 要去跳吗 |
[11:49] | Oh, now that I’m hero of the harvest, | 现在我成为了丰收英雄 |
[11:51] | – you’ve got hay fever? – Yeah. Basically. | -你却对干草堆产生热情了 -是的 |
[11:53] | Okay, fine. I guess we should do it now if we’re gonna do it | 好吧 我觉得如果要去 现在就得去 |
[11:56] | because after the ceremony | 因为在仪式之后 |
[11:58] | there’s probably gonna be handshakes, speeches, that whole deal. | 大概还得有握手 演讲这些环节 |
[12:01] | Okay, calm down. | 好 冷静点 |
[12:02] | – Hey, Teddy. – Linda. | -你好 泰迪 -琳达 |
[12:03] | What happened? You’re supposed to be open by now. | 发生了什么 开门营业时间早过了 |
[12:06] | Sorry. I had to go to the kids’ school to fix their costumes. | 对不起 我去孩子们的学校帮他们修理装扮了 |
[12:09] | And they fell apart before I walked out the door, | 然后我刚要离开 装扮又坏了 |
[12:11] | so I had to fix them again. | 我只好又修理了一次 |
[12:12] | It’s okay, it’s fine. | 好吧 没事 |
[12:13] | I didn’t mind waiting out here in the cold wind. | 我并不介意在冷风中等待 |
[12:17] | Bob’s Burgers. | 开心汉堡店 |
[12:17] | Hi, kids. Oh, no, again? | 你们好 孩子们 不会吧 又坏了 |
[12:20] | – No. No. – Did you sit down? | -不要啊 -你们坐下了吗 |
[12:22] | – I told you not to sit down. – Hang up. Hang up. | -我告诉你们不要坐下了 -挂掉电话 |
[12:24] | Okay, I’m coming back. | 好吧 我马上回去 |
[12:26] | – Teddy’ll understand. – No, no, no! | -泰迪会理解的 -不 不 不 |
[12:28] | Yeah, that’s Teddy shouting. Tina says hi. | 是的 就是泰迪在哀嚎 蒂娜问你好 |
[12:30] | Hi, Tina. Linda, don’t leave. | 你好蒂娜 琳达 不要走啊 |
[12:32] | All right, I’ll see you soon. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Bye. | 一会见 好的 好的 再见 |
[12:34] | Sorry, Teddy, it’s the costume parade. | 对不起泰迪 是装扮游行的事情 |
[12:36] | – But you belong here. – You’re just hungry. | -但是你的岗位在这里 -你只是饿了 |
[12:38] | – Go in the back, get a bun. – Oh, a bun. | -去后厨拿个汉堡面包吧 -汉堡面包 |
[12:40] | Okay, see you soon. | 好吧 一会见 |
[12:42] | Look at that hayloft. | 看这个干草棚 |
[12:44] | Could I do this for a living? | 我可以靠寻找干草棚为生吗 |
[12:45] | Find haylofts? I probably could. | 我觉得我是可以的 |
[12:47] | Are we not gonna talk about these? | 我们不要聊一下这些吗 |
[12:48] | The creepy hay dolls? | 毛骨悚然的娃娃 |
[12:49] | I’d talk about them, but I’m kind of afraid they’d hear us. | 我可以聊 但是我怕他们听到 |
[12:52] | – Anyway, want to jump? – Yeah. | -不管如何 想跳一下吗 -是的 |
[12:54] | And we’ll, learn the harvest dance later in life, right? | 我们以后会从生活中学习丰收舞蹈 对吗 |
[12:56] | Absolutely. At prom, I bet. | 当然 我打赌会在毕业舞会上 |
[12:58] | * Oh, the raven pecks the eye of the Piggy in the sty, * | *乌鸦在猪圈中啄瞎猪的眼睛* |
[13:01] | * and high up in the trees * | *在树林的高处* |
[13:02] | * Blows a foul-smelling breeze * | *吹过腐烂气息的微风* |
[13:04] | * The leaves are falling down * | *树叶凋落* |
[13:05] | * They lie dying on the ground * | *躺在地上静候死亡* |
[13:10] | * The raven pecks the eye of the piggy in the sty * | *乌鸦在猪圈中啄瞎猪的眼睛* |
[13:13] | And high up in the trees * | *在树林的高处* |
[13:14] | Blows a foul-smelling breeze | *吹过腐烂气息的微风* |
[13:16] | * The leaves are falling down * | *树叶凋落* |
[13:17] | * They lie dying on the ground * | *躺在地上静候死亡* |
[13:22] | I do enjoy a good jump. | 我太喜欢这一跳了 |
[13:24] | One more? The dolls are nodding. | 再来一次 娃娃都点头了 |
[13:26] | I don’t want to keep my fanbase waiting. | 我不想让粉丝们久等 |
[13:27] | You know how they love a hero. | 你知道他们有多热爱英雄 |
[13:29] | But maybe we can squeeze in one more loft leap. | 但是我们应该能挤出时间再来一跳 |
[13:31] | Attagirl. | 这样才对 |
[13:33] | should we toss some more hay down there? | 我们是不是应该再加一点干草 |
[13:34] | It’s looking less fluffy, more leg-breaky. | 这看上去不太软 更像是会摔断腿 |
[13:37] | Yeah, I hate when my legs get broken. | 是啊 我不喜欢断腿 |
[13:39] | Oh. That’s a…. | 这是… |
[13:41] | What are we looking at here? | 这是什么东西 |
[13:43] | Someone standing on a platform with a crown on their head? | 有个人头上戴着王冠 站在一个平台上 |
[13:46] | The hero of the harvest, | 是丰收英雄 |
[13:48] | judging by the cool corn cob necklace. | 能从帅气的玉米棒项链上看出来 |
[13:50] | And then they’re… set on fire? | 然后英雄被烧了 |
[13:53] | And then a bunch of crows come and eat them | 然后一大群乌鸦飞过来啄他 |
[13:55] | while they’re still on fire. | 火还烧着呢 |
[13:57] | What’s that supposed to be? | 这是什么 |
[13:58] | I don’t know, maybe the ashes of the sacrificed person? | 我不知道 也许是牺牲之人的骨灰 |
[14:02] | Put under the tree as an offering | 被放在树下 作为贡品 |
[14:03] | – to this terrifying face in the sky? – Lugh. | -献给天空中那张恐怖大脸 -是鲁格 |
[14:06] | This is not what a hero of the harvest | 这可不是丰收英雄 |
[14:08] | wants to stumble upon in a hayloft. | 想在干草堆里找到的东西 |
[14:10] | No, not at all. but, I mean, | 完全不是 但是 |
[14:11] | they’re not gonna sacrifice anyone on a school field trip, right? | 他们不会在学校郊游的时候人祭的 对吧 |
[14:14] | We-we have really good chaperones | 我们有出色的监护人们 |
[14:16] | – who are protecting us. – Right. | -在保护我们呢 -没错 |
[14:19] | I don’t have to be worried. | 我没必要担心的 |
[14:20] | We’ll probably just do a little dancing, | 我们应该跳个小舞 |
[14:22] | do a little crowning, I might have some cider | 来个加冕仪式 我可能再喝点苹果汁 |
[14:24] | just to calm my nerves, and it’ll all be fine. | 来压压惊 一切都没事的 |
[14:26] | Hero of the harvest. | 丰收英雄 |
[14:28] | Glory to Lugh. | 赞美鲁格 |
[14:29] | There she is. Our hero of the harvest has arrived. | 她来了 我们的丰收英雄到了 |
[14:32] | Time for the ceremony. | 是时候举行仪式了 |
[14:33] | Hero of the harvest. Glory to Lugh. | 丰收英雄 赞美鲁格 |
[14:36] | – Hero of the harvest. Glory to Lugh. – Louise, | -丰收英雄 赞美鲁格 -露易丝 |
[14:38] | I don’t normally say this, but, run, you should run! | 我一般不这么说 但 快跑 你该跑了 |
[14:42] | Oh, are you a-a beehive? | 这是蜂箱吗 |
[14:45] | Louise? | 露易丝 |
[14:46] | Louise? Louise, where are you? | 露易丝 你在哪 |
[14:48] | I can’t run anymore, so I-I hope you’re very close. | 我跑不动了 所以希望你在附近 |
[14:51] | – Psst. Over here. – Oh, thank God. | -这边 -谢天谢地 |
[14:53] | Why did you run away screaming? | 你为什么要尖叫着跑开 |
[14:55] | – They’re gonna hear you. – Who? | -他们会听到你的 -谁 |
[14:56] | The creepy peasants who want to light me on fire | 那群诡异的农民 他们想把我烧死 |
[14:58] | and offer up my hero of the harvest ashes | 再把我作为丰收英雄的骨灰 |
[15:00] | to the sun god Lugh. | 献给太阳神鲁格 |
[15:02] | Oh, get this off me. Get this off me. | 把这丢远点 |
[15:04] | Oh, wow. okay. | 好吧 |
[15:06] | That’s not gonna happen, Louise. | 不会的 露易丝 |
[15:07] | Oh, really? Then why was there a painting in the barn | 真的吗 那为什么谷仓里有幅画 |
[15:10] | that had exactly that on it? | 画里画得就是这样 |
[15:11] | Oh, you went to the barn? | 你去过谷仓了 |
[15:13] | That’s not gonna look great for me as a chaperone. | 这样看我的监护人职责做得不到位啊 |
[15:15] | – Dad! – Sorry, but, I mean, | -老爸 -抱歉 但是 |
[15:17] | probably there’s another explanation for a barn painting? | 关于也许谷仓的画还有别的解释 |
[15:20] | Okay, did you not see those terrifying costumes? | 你没看见那些吓人的服装吗 |
[15:22] | What, the horse skull things? | 什么 马头骨头套吗 |
[15:24] | Yeah, they were a bit much, but so are the costumes | 那是有点太过火了 但是 讲道理 |
[15:27] | your mother made for Tina and Gene, arguably. | 你妈妈给蒂娜和吉恩做的服装也很过火 |
[15:29] | Leave Team Twister out of this. | 别把旋风小队扯进来 |
[15:31] | Louise, really, though, | 真的 露易丝 |
[15:32] | why would they want to do that to you? | 为什么他们要那么对你呢 |
[15:34] | Because I’d make the best sacrifice. | 因为我会做出最大牺牲 |
[15:36] | – I’m popular now. – Oh. You-you think you’re popular? | -我现在很受欢迎 -你觉得你受欢迎吗 |
[15:39] | I mean, yeah. Hero of the harvest. | 对啊 丰收英雄 |
[15:41] | Wait, what do you mean, “You think you’re popular”? | 等下 你说”你觉得你受欢迎”是什么意思 |
[15:43] | No, nothing. I-I mean, I… | 没什么 我是说 我… |
[15:45] | That-that makes total sense. | 你说得对 |
[15:47] | I just never imagined that kids would enjoy | 我只是没想到孩子们会喜欢 |
[15:48] | that noise you make. | 你发出的那噪音 |
[15:49] | I always thought of it, well, you know, differently. | 我总是觉得不会那样 |
[15:52] | And I always thought you were jealous. | 我一直觉得你是在嫉妒 |
[15:54] | look, we should get back. | 好了 我们该回去了 |
[15:55] | Oh, no, I’m not going back there. | 不 我不会回去的 |
[15:57] | Louise, I promise they won’t sacrifice you. | 露易丝 我保证他们不会献祭你的 |
[16:00] | Okay, fine, but if I’m right and I get sacrificed, | 好 但如果我说中了我被献祭了 |
[16:03] | I’m gonna say I told you so. | 我会说 我早告诉过你会如此 |
[16:04] | Sounds good…. I think we came from this way. | 好的… 我想我们是从这条路来的 |
[16:07] | Hard to find your bearings in a field full of the same tree. | 田野里满是树很难找对路 |
[16:10] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[16:11] | Look– ashes. | 你看 灰烬 |
[16:12] | See? | 你看吧 |
[16:13] | That’s probably just from a fun orchard bonfire. | 那可能是果园篝火派对留下的 |
[16:17] | But just to be safe, | 但是安全起见 |
[16:18] | when we get back, stay near Ms. Labonz. | 我们回去后 和勒邦姿老师呆一起 |
[16:20] | She’ll protect us. | 她会保护我们 |
[16:24] | Welcome, everyone, to the Wagstaff Halloween costume parade. | 欢迎大家参加瓦格斯塔夫万圣节服装游行 |
[16:29] | Some parents complained that the traditional Wagstaff | 有家长抱怨传统的瓦格斯塔夫服装比赛 |
[16:32] | costume contest was just a little too contest-y. | 有点太激烈了 |
[16:35] | So, here we are– parade. | 所以 我们采用了 游行的方式 |
[16:36] | But there will also be prizes. | 但也会有奖品 |
[16:38] | Because otherwise, why are we even doing this? | 不然的话 还有什么意义呢 |
[16:41] | Now, strap in, | 好了 各就各位 |
[16:42] | there’s a lot of costumes to get through. | 有很多服装要评选呢 |
[16:45] | I’ll be in my office for most of them. | 我会呆在办公室等着 |
[16:46] | Coach Blevins, text me if there’s a good one. | 布莱文斯教练 有好的就给我发短信 |
[16:48] | Not that they aren’t all good, even that one. | 并不是说它们不好 即便是那套服装 |
[16:51] | Where’s Louise? We’re Team Twister, damn it. | 露易丝呢 我们可是旋风小队 该死 |
[16:53] | We need our Helen Hunt. | 我们需要海伦·亨特 |
[16:54] | Maybe the real Helen Hunt | 也许真正的海伦·亨特 |
[16:55] | is available and looking for something to do today? | 今天有空也想找点事做呢 |
[16:58] | I think we’re really lost now. | 我想我们现在真的迷路了 |
[17:00] | So, just an update on that. | 我就是说下当前状况 |
[17:02] | You know, it was kind of nice. | 其实那样挺好的 |
[17:03] | – What was nice? – The feeling of being popular. | -什么挺好的 -受人欢迎的感觉 |
[17:05] | But, I don’t know, is popularity that great? | 但是 我不知道 受人欢迎那么好吗 |
[17:08] | I mean, you also ended up running away | 你最后落荒而逃跑进了果园 |
[17:10] | from imaginary cult people into the orchard, | 逃离开你臆想的邪教信徒们 |
[17:13] | where the temperature seems to be dropping, rapidly. | 这里的温度似乎在迅速下降 |
[17:16] | It’s true. Everyone wants a piece of you. | 没错 大家都想要你 |
[17:18] | Sometimes as a sacrifice to the gods. | 有时是将你当祭品献给神 |
[17:20] | Hey, how far are we from the group? | 我们离他们有多远 |
[17:22] | – Miles? – Maybe. | -几里地吗 -可能吧 |
[17:23] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[17:25] | – It’s here! – What? Oh, the beehive? | -在这里 -什么 蜂箱吗 |
[17:27] | It’s just like I imagined. | 正如我想象中的一样 |
[17:28] | Actually, I didn’t really imagine it like that. | 其实 我想象中的不是这样的 |
[17:30] | Or I guessed there would be someone in a cool bee suit | 我想的是会有人穿着很酷的蜜蜂服 |
[17:33] | and they would open it up and my life would never be the same. | 他们会打开蜂箱 我的人生从此变得不同 |
[17:36] | Yeah, and the queen bee would probably see me and be like, | 是的 蜂后看到我可能会说 |
[17:38] | – “Hey, you get it.” – Maybe I just take a quick peek. | -“你成功了” -我迅速瞄一眼 |
[17:42] | – Found you! – Oh, my God! | -找到你了 -我的天 |
[17:43] | – Bees, attack! – That’s not how bees work. | -蜜蜂 攻击 -蜜蜂听不懂你的话 |
[17:46] | – I-I don’t think. – No, it is not. | -至少在我看来 -确实不懂 |
[17:47] | Everything’s okay. | 别害怕 |
[17:48] | We heard you found the paintings. So sorry. | 我们听说你找到了那些画 很抱歉 |
[17:50] | – That must’ve been bad. – Yeah, sorry about that. | -你肯定吓了一跳 -是的 很抱歉 |
[17:53] | The painting is for our haunted orchard attraction. | 那是为了吸引大家来闹鬼果园玩画的 |
[17:56] | Yeah, it was for the haunted orchard. | 对 是为了宣传闹鬼果园 |
[17:58] | Not an instruction manual for a pagan cult, | 并不是某种宗教仪式的指导手册 |
[18:00] | like we thought it might be. Whoops. | 不像我们想的那样 |
[18:02] | – Haunted orchard? – Yeah, for Halloween. | -闹鬼果园 -是的 为庆祝万圣节 |
[18:04] | We do a haunted hayride for teens and adults | 我们准备了一场闹鬼的干草车之旅 |
[18:06] | that ends with a spooky pagan barn ritual. | 以一个诡异的谷仓宗教仪式结束 |
[18:09] | You might’ve seen the really cute hay dolls I made. | 你应该看到了我做的那些可爱干草娃娃 |
[18:11] | Which are not historically correct, but are good. | 并不符合历史 但很好玩 |
[18:14] | Probably why the sign on the barn says “Off limits.” | 所以谷仓上写着”禁止入内” |
[18:17] | – Bob, I blame you, somehow. – I know. | -鲍勃 我觉得你有责任 -我知道 |
[18:19] | But the ashes under the tree. | 但树下的灰 |
[18:22] | We saw some ashes under an apple tree. | 我们看到苹果树下有一堆灰烬 |
[18:24] | I-I told her it was just a fun orchard bonfire, probably. | 我和她说可能是果园篝火派对留下的 |
[18:27] | No, it’s sacrificed school children ashes. | 不 那是献祭的学生的骨灰 |
[18:29] | – What?! – Kidding, kidding. | -什么 -开玩笑而已 |
[18:31] | – Ha. Funny. Pagans. – It’s wood ash. | -有意思 异教徒 -那些是木灰 |
[18:33] | Good fertilizer for the fruit trees. | 优质的果树肥料 |
[18:35] | I mean, not good enough, because our crop sucked this year, | 也不算特优质 因为今年庄稼收成很差 |
[18:37] | but, please, come finish the ceremony. | 但拜托一起来完成这仪式吧 |
[18:39] | We’ll take off the costumes. | 我们会脱掉这身衣服 |
[18:41] | It was Brom’s idea to borrow these from the haunted hayride | 是布罗姆的主意 把闹鬼游行的衣服 |
[18:43] | and use them in a fourth grade field trip. | 用在四年级的郊游上 |
[18:45] | In my defense, I forgot kids were scared of things. | 容我说一句 我忘了孩子们都害怕这些 |
[18:47] | Come on, we got to move if we’re gonna make it back in time | 快 我们得走了 如果要赶上 |
[18:50] | – for the costume parade crap. – Okay. | -笨蛋化装游行的话 -好的 |
[18:52] | I guess I could go for a crown and some worship from my peers. | 我觉得自己能赢得比赛获得大家的崇拜 |
[18:55] | Or we could do some bee stuff? | 或者我们可以看看蜜蜂 |
[18:58] | – We don’t have time. – Darn it. | -来不及了 -真糟 |
[18:59] | Too bad. The bees are really great. | 确实 那些蜜蜂很厉害 |
[19:02] | These panda pants have been itching me, | 这个熊猫裤子让我痒得不行 |
[19:04] | but it was worth it. Ah, itchy, itchy, itchy. | 但是值得 好痒好痒 |
[19:06] | – Scratchy, scratchy… – Okay, | -痒死我了 -好的 |
[19:07] | looks like we have just a few costumes to go. | 看来只剩几套服装要展示了 |
[19:10] | More than Coach Blevins’ text implied, but that’s fine. | 比布莱文斯教练说的多 不过没关系 |
[19:13] | Still no Louise. What the hell? | 露易丝怎么还没来 |
[19:14] | Yeah, where is this apple orchard? Appalachia? | 苹果园在哪 阿帕拉契亚那么远吗 |
[19:17] | Next, we have Gene, Tina, | 接下里是吉恩 蒂娜 |
[19:18] | and Louise Belcher dressed as… | 和露易丝·贝尔彻 身着 |
[19:21] | well, something complicated. Wait, I don’t see Louise. | 情况有些复杂 我没看到露易丝 |
[19:23] | Group costume, missing part of your group. | 团体化装表演 但少了一个人 |
[19:26] | – Oh, God. Here we go. – Okay. | -救命 我们得上了 -好吧 |
[19:28] | Then, I guess, let’s get twisted, sister. | 那我们开始旋转吧 老姐 |
[19:30] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:33] | Wait! | 等等 |
[19:34] | I’m here. I made it. | 我在这 我赶上了 |
[19:35] | – Yes! – Louise! | -太好了 -露易丝 |
[19:36] | It’s time to Helen Hunt some tornadoes. | 是时候要海伦·亨特[抓]龙卷风了 |
[19:38] | Oh, right, Twister. | 对 是《龙卷风》 |
[19:40] | They’re supposed to be Twister. | 他们要扮演的是《龙卷风》 |
[19:43] | Hi, kids. How’d we do? | 孩子们 结果怎么样 |
[19:45] | Well, we left it all on the field. | 我们把东西都掉在地上了 |
[19:46] | I mean, not all of it, | 虽然不是全部吧 |
[19:47] | but a lot of parts fell off on the field. | 但是大部分都掉了 |
[19:49] | But we did not win a prize of any kind. | 但是我们没有获得任何奖项 |
[19:51] | Oh, no. You look so good. We worked so hard. | 不会吧 你们装扮得这么好 这么用心 |
[19:54] | It was very dramatic, though, Linda. | 一切都挺戏剧化的 琳达 |
[19:55] | We almost didn’t make it. We were running late | 我们差点没赶上比赛 |
[19:57] | because this whole thing where Louise thought | 因为露易丝总觉得 |
[19:59] | she was gonna get sacrificed on the field trip. | 她在野外考察时会被献祭 |
[20:01] | I’ll tell you later. She’s fine. | 这事我待会再告诉你 她没事 |
[20:02] | Anyway, we pretty much jumped off a moving school bus | 总之 我们差不多是从停车场 |
[20:05] | in the parking lot and then we made it. | 一辆行驶中的校车了跳下来才赶上的 |
[20:07] | But the judges were dumb. | 但是那边的裁判都很白痴 |
[20:08] | I think our kids got robbed. | 我觉得孩子们完全被低估了 |
[20:10] | I even threw in a bit of this. | 我甚至还表演了这个 |
[20:14] | But nothing. | 但还是于事无补 |
[20:15] | Yeah, I think people were confused, Louise. | 我觉得观众也很疑惑 露易丝 |
[20:18] | They didn’t remember that part in Twister. | 他们不记得《龙卷风》里有这一段 |
[20:20] | And I thought we had a rule about that sound? | 我记得我们对这种声音定规矩了来着 |
[20:22] | No more doy-doy? | 别再这样了 |
[20:23] | All right. Well, you probably | 好吧好吧 |
[20:24] | want to do different costumes for trick-or-treating. | 你们应该想换件衣服去要糖吧 |
[20:26] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[20:27] | You want to be pirates or a ghost or something stupid? | 你们想不想穿成海盗 鬼魂啥的 |
[20:30] | – What? No. – If a Halloween costume | -什么 才不要 -如果万圣节装扮 |
[20:32] | doesn’t hurt a little bit, you’re not doing it right. | 没有让人不舒服的话 那就不对了 |
[20:34] | Plus, do you know how many 40-something-year-olds | 再说 你知道有多少四十岁左右的人们 |
[20:36] | are gonna get this reference and go crazy for it? | 会特别喜欢我们这次的主题吗 |
[20:39] | We’re gonna be rolling in candy. | 我们一定会被糖果淹没的 |
[20:41] | Well then, what do you say– | 那这样怎么样 |
[20:42] | – should we go bigger? – No! | -我们要不要搞得大一点 -不要 |
[20:43] | – No, no, no. – No, no, no, we’re good. We’re good. | -不要不要 -不要不要 这样就行了 |
[20:44] | You sure? What about, like, | 你确定吗 我们可以 |
[20:46] | a battery-powered fan that’s strapped to Tina | 在蒂娜身上绑上充电风扇 |
[20:48] | – blows all the streamers? – Oh, maybe. | -把纸条都吹掉 -也行啊 |
[20:50] | * Oh, the raven pecks the eye of the piggy in the sty * | *乌鸦在猪圈中啄瞎猪的眼睛* |
[20:53] | * And high up in the trees blows a foul-smelling breeze * | *在树林的高处吹过腐烂气息的微风* |
[20:56] | * The leaves are falling down, they lie dying on the ground * | *树叶凋落 躺在地上静候死亡* |
[21:02] | * Oh, the raven pecks the eye of the piggy in the sty * | *乌鸦在猪圈中啄瞎猪的眼睛* |
[21:05] | * And high up in the trees blows a foul-smelling breeze * | *在树林的高处吹过腐烂气息的微风* |
[21:08] | * The leaves are falling down, they lie dying on the ground * | *树叶凋落 躺在地上静候死亡* |
[21:13] | * The raven pecks the eye of the piggy in the sty * | *乌鸦在猪圈中啄瞎猪的眼睛* |
[21:16] | * And high up in the trees blows a foul-smelling breeze * | *在树林的高处吹过腐烂气息的微风* |
[21:19] | * The leaves are falling down * | *树叶凋落* |
[21:20] | * They lie dying on the ground. * | *躺在地上静候死亡* |