英文名称:White House Down
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | The vice president is scheduled to preside over a Senate vote today… | 总统计划 今天主持参议院投票 |
[01:03] | …on President Sawyer’s controversial Middle East peace plan. | 关于有争议的中东和平计划 |
[01:07] | Then tomorrow,the vote will go to Congress. | 明天 去国会投票 |
[01:09] | Republicans and Democrats… | 共和党和民主党 |
[01:11] | …have indicated they will vote along party lines… | 表示他们会为政党一方投票 |
[01:14] | …but some members have indicated that they may cross over. | 但是一些成员表示他们可能会弃权 |
[01:44] | Castle,this is Hummingbird. | 城堡 我是蜂鸟 |
[01:45] | We are inbound from Andy. We’re three minutes out. | 我们从安德鲁斯起飞 三分钟后到达 |
[01:49] | Carol. He wants to do the thing. | 卡罗尔 他想做那件事 |
[01:52] | – Really? – Really. | -真的么 -是的 |
[01:54] | Mr. President,it isn’t a good idea to deviate from the flight plan. | 总统先生 临时改变飞行计划 可不是个好主意 |
[01:58] | Pretty please,Carol? | 求你了卡罗尔 |
[01:59] | Leader of the free world saying “pretty please”? | 自由世界的领导人都求你了 |
[02:02] | That ought to count for something. | 给点面子吧 |
[02:07] | Captain Johns,we are going to deviate from Route Omaha. | 约翰斯机长 我们要改变原定的奥马哈路线 |
[02:10] | The president would like to do the thing. | 总统想做那件事 |
[02:13] | Copy that. Let’s give him the special tour. | 收到 我们来次特别观光 |
[02:15] | Dropping to 30 feet. | 下降到三十英尺 |
[02:51] | Do you know that Abraham Lincoln was the first U.S. president… | 知道么 亚伯拉罕·林肯是第一位 |
[02:54] | …who was in favour of women having the vote? | 支持妇女参加投票的美国总统 |
[02:57] | He wrote a paper on suffrage while he was still in the Illinois legislature. | 他当伊利诺斯州议员时 就写过关于选举权的文章 |
[03:01] | Yes,I did know that… | 是的 我知道 |
[03:02] | …because you tell me every time we do this. | 每次来这儿你都会说一遍 |
[03:07] | Castle,this is Hummingbird. We are short Foxtrot,one minute out. | 城堡 我是蜂鸟 我们一分钟后达到 |
[03:11] | – I need a go-no go. – Sky Sector 1,Castle Ground… | -是否可以继续 -天空一号 城堡地面 |
[03:14] | …all clear,three inbound. | 允许 三机进入 |
[03:18] | Castle Ground,Sky Sector 1,report. | 城堡地面 天空一号 报告情况 |
[03:21] | Hummingbird,this is Castle Ground. You are clear. | 蜂鸟 我是城堡地面 你们安全 |
[03:23] | Scanning sky south. | 扫瞄南面天空 |
[03:26] | Clear. | 安全 |
[03:28] | Clear. | 安全 |
[03:30] | Hummingbird,this is Castle Sky. | 蜂鸟 我是城堡管制 |
[03:33] | You are clear. | 你们安全 |
[03:35] | Hummingbird,this is Castle Keep. You are… Wait. Hold. | 蜂鸟 我是城堡要塞 等等 |
[03:38] | – Castle Ground,we are holding. – Air Command… | -城堡地面 我们在等待 -指挥中心 |
[03:41] | …switch to thermal. – Roger that. | -调成热成像 -收到 |
[03:43] | Switching to thermal. | 调到热成像 |
[03:45] | Confirm Sector 5,southeast quadrant clear. | 第五区确认 东南安全 |
[03:52] | Hummingbird,this is Castle Keep. You’re clear. | 蜂鸟 我是城堡要塞 你们安全 |
[03:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:57] | Breaking off for security sweep. Stand by. | 解除编队做安全扫瞄 待命 |
[04:10] | Hummingbird approaching. | 蜂鸟 进场降落 |
[04:12] | Castle Ground,all clear. | 城堡地面 安全 |
[04:16] | Be it ever so humble. | 还是家里好 |
[04:24] | Atten-hut! Escort! | 全体立正 护卫 |
[04:28] | Not a bad way to travel,is it? | 这样还挺不错的 对吗 |
[04:30] | Beats Dupont Circle,sir. | 比作地铁好 先生 |
[04:35] | What time does my wife get in? | 我太太什么时候回来 |
[04:37] | – Eighteen forty-five. – Wake me if civilisation ends. | -十八点四十五 -我去睡会儿 有事情再叫醒我 |
[04:43] | – Welcome home,sir. – Thank you. | -欢迎回家 先生 -谢谢 |
[04:45] | Hummingbird,you are released. | 蜂鸟 可以撤了 |
[04:49] | Tell me we don’t have the best job in the world. | 告诉我 世界上还有比这更好的工作么 |
[04:55] | I believe the number-one source of violence in our world is poverty. | 所以我认为暴力的头号根源就是贫穷 |
[05:00] | Now,we were poor in my neighbourhood. Sometimes we couldn’t even eat. | 我以前住在贫民区 有时候饭都吃不上 |
[05:04] | And my best friend Ricky,he had it worse than us. | 我最好的朋友瑞奇 他家还要穷 |
[05:07] | One day things got so desperate for Ricky… | 有一天瑞奇走投无路了 |
[05:09] | …he made a plan to rob the corner store. | 他计划去抢劫街边的小店 |
[05:11] | And I told my mother about it. You know what she did? | 我把这事告诉我妈妈 知道她怎么做么 |
[05:14] | She had him over,cooked him a full meal… | 她把瑞奇请来 做了顿丰盛的饭 |
[05:17] | …and told him that he could stay with us as long as he wanted. | 告诉他想住我们家多久就住多久 |
[05:20] | And it was then that I realised that if you feed a man… | 也正是在那时 我才意识到 如果你给一个人 |
[05:23] | you take away his propensity for violence. | 你带走他的对于暴力的倾向 |
[05:25] | Come on,we’re gonna be late. | 快点 我们要迟到了 |
[05:28] | Hey,hey,hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[05:29] | No,no,no. That’s… No,that’s not… That’s not… | 不不不 那不行 不行 |
[05:32] | This is not happening right now. | 你不能这么做 |
[05:34] | Clyde,we’ve had this conversation. | 克莱德 我不是跟你说了么 |
[05:36] | My boss does not like squirrels. It’s a bird feeder. | 我的老板不喜欢松鼠 这是喂鸟的 |
[05:40] | Will you at least look at me when I’m talking to you? | 我说话的时候你能不能看着我 |
[05:43] | Look,man,I like squirrels personally,but you’re getting me in trouble. | 听着 伙计 我自己很喜欢松鼠 可你这样 我会倒霉的 |
[05:47] | Do you see this? | 看见这个么 |
[05:50] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么么 |
[05:51] | Hey. We gonna need backup? | 嘿 要呼叫支援么 |
[05:56] | We’re working. Come on. | 快点 该工作了 |
[05:58] | – We have any more Robitussin? – Yes,sir. In the car. | -还有咳嗽药水么 -是的 先生 在车里 |
[06:01] | No,I’ll get it,it’s all right. Quiet night? | 没关系 我自己来拿 今天挺太平啊 |
[06:03] | We’re under attack by squirrels. | 我们遭到松鼠的袭击 |
[06:05] | They’re organised and they have the numbers. | 他们有组织 而且数量比我们多 |
[06:07] | Little stinkers trying to get into the feeder? | 小捣蛋想偷喂鸟器里的食吗 |
[06:09] | – Morning. – Hey,Roy. | -早上好 -嘿 罗伊 |
[06:10] | This isn’t the most glamorous job in the world. | 我知道这不是世界上最好的工作 |
[06:13] | Look,I appreciate it very much. | 先生我已经很感激了 |
[06:15] | – Yeah,we’ll be there in 10 minutes. – As leaders,we have a choice. | -我们十分钟后就到 -或者我们可以做些什么 |
[06:19] | We can sit back and let the same cycle of war… | 我们可以坐下来让战争重演 |
[06:22] | …continue in the Middle East or we can do something about it. | 或者我们可以继续在中东做些事情 |
[06:25] | You know how much money we’ve spent on the war since 2001? | 你们知道从2001年起 我们在战争上的花费是多少么 |
[06:28] | Over a trillion dollars. Could you imagine if you had… | 超过一万亿美元 你能想像从里面拿出一小部分 |
[06:32] | It’s gonna be a busy morning,boys. | 今天早上会很忙 |
[06:34] | …education,food,health care and infrastructure in the Middle East. | 用在中东的教育 粮食 医疗 和基础设施上能起多大的作用 |
[06:39] | Now,we’ve begun historic talks with the republic of Iran’s… | 现在我们已经开启了 |
[06:42] | …newly elected president,Al-Sharif… | 和伊朗新当选的总统谢里夫的历史性对话 |
[06:44] | …to build peace throughout his region. America can’t do this alone. | 尝试在他管理的地区构建和平 |
[06:48] | We need the full financial support of all of our allies. | 我们需要完整的金融支持 以及所有我们的盟友 |
[06:51] | But what we can do is take the first step. | 但是我们可以先迈出第一步 |
[06:53] | Therefore,I’m announcing today… | 因此 我今天宣布 |
[06:55] | …that all U.S. troops will be removed from the Middle East. | 所有美国军队讲从中东撤出 |
[06:58] | Let’s not repeat the same mistakes that we made in the past. | 让我们不要再犯过去犯的那些错误 |
[07:01] | And Lord knows,I’ve made some mistakes myself. | 上帝知道 我自己也犯过一些错 |
[07:04] | Instead,I ask you to stand with me today. | 可是今天我请求你们支持我 |
[07:07] | Sign this treaty. Let’s end this debilitating pattern of violence… | 签署这份协议 让我们结束这种两败俱伤的暴力模式 |
[07:11] | …and let’s show the world that the pen is truly mightier than the sword. | 让世界看到 笔杆的威力大于武力 |
[07:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:16] | President Sawyer delivered what can only be described as a historic speech… | 索亚总统发表了历史性的演讲 |
[07:20] | – …earlier today in Geneva. – Here. | -在今天早些时候 -这 |
[07:22] | – Let’s go live… – You changed your hair. | -让我们生活在 -你换发型了 |
[07:26] | Last week. | 上周就换了 |
[07:28] | I’m gonna be late tonight. | 今天会晚回来 |
[07:30] | I love you very much. | 我很爱你 |
[07:41] | Good morning,sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[07:47] | John,what do you think of the president’s proposal? | 约翰 你对总统的提案怎么看 |
[07:50] | I don’t know. It’s good to have less enemies,I guess. | 不知道 先生 我想少点敌人总归是好事吧 |
[07:53] | You’re a military man. You don’t think he’s putting us at risk? | 你是军人 不觉得这会威胁国家安全吗 |
[07:56] | That’s a little above my pay grade. If you feel that way… | 我可想不出来 如果你那么觉得 |
[07:59] | – …why didn’t you run against him? – No,no,no. | -你当初干嘛不去竞选总统 -不 不 不 |
[08:01] | That’s one job I never wanted. I like my office. | 那工作我可不想干 我喜欢我的办公室 |
[08:04] | I like my constituents. | 我喜欢我的选民 |
[08:05] | I like being a thorn in the side of the administration. | 我还喜欢当政府的眼中钉 |
[08:08] | But I think voters today want somebody cool. | 不过也许选民想要个更酷的总统 |
[08:11] | Oh,come on,Mr. Speaker,I think you’re pretty cool. | 议长先生 我觉得你就很酷 |
[08:18] | He went to bed at 8 and watched… | 他8点睡觉 |
[08:20] | The president has a call scheduled with the speaker at 9:30. | 总统九点三十分要和议长通话 |
[08:23] | – I should be there for that,shouldn’t I? – No.Sir. | -我应该到场 对吗 -不 先生 |
[08:26] | You have to be here in case of a deadlock… | 你要待在这以防出现僵局 |
[08:28] | Hey,I’m gonna see you later. | 嘿 一会见 |
[08:30] | …With the red tie for that. | 选一个红色领带 |
[08:32] | – Jenna? – Absolutely,Mr. Vice President. | -詹娜 -当然 副总统先生 |
[08:34] | Red tie’s the way to go. | 红色领带合适 |
[08:36] | Jenna. Jenna. Did you get me in? | 詹娜 你帮我安排了么 |
[08:40] | – What do I get if I did? – What do you want? | -我能有什么好处 -你想要什么 |
[08:42] | Dinner. Candlelight. | 晚饭 烛光晚餐 |
[08:43] | And a promise that you will try to get to second base. | 另外你还得保证要想办法上到二垒 |
[08:47] | Done. | 成交 |
[08:49] | You’re meeting with Carol Finnerty,deputy special agent… | 去找特工副主管卡罗尔·芬纳蒂 |
[08:52] | …in charge of the president’s Secret Service. | 她是负责总统特勤保卫的 |
[08:54] | – I need a favour. – This is a favour. | -我想请你帮个忙 -这不就是吗 |
[08:56] | I need another favour. I need a pass for my daughter. | 我想请你再帮个忙 给我女儿弄张通行证 |
[08:59] | – John… – You don’t understand. | -约翰 -这个 我知道 |
[09:01] | She’s a freak for this kind of stuff,so if I get her in,I’m Dad of the Year. | 她对白宫非常着迷 如果能带她进去 她会觉得我是个好爸爸 |
[09:05] | I will owe you so much more than just candlelight dinner. | 你要是帮我 那回报可不只是烛光晚餐了 |
[09:09] | – I’ll make a call. – Perfect. Thank you. You’re the best. | -我找人安排 -太好了 谢谢 你真好 |
[09:42] | …a truly historic handshake. | 这是历史的一次握手 |
[09:45] | What President Sawyer is proposing to Iranian president Al-Sharif… | 索亚总统向伊朗总统谢里夫表示 |
[09:48] | …is withdrawing all American troops across the entire Middle East… | 所有美国驻扎在中东的军队将撤回 |
[09:52] | …and for that he’ll ask his G8 partners for help. | 为此他将求助八国集团成员 |
[09:55] | It’s all about money,and who won’t like this deal… | 这个计划的实习完全要靠钱 最讨厌这个计划的莫过于 |
[09:57] | …are American companies who do business with the American military. | 那些和美军做生意的美国公司了 |
[10:01] | Wanna grab the door? Em. | 你能去开门吗 |
[10:04] | I’ll get it. | 我自己去吧 |
[10:08] | – Hey. – You’re late. | -嘿 -你迟到了 |
[10:09] | – She thought you weren’t coming. – Why wouldn’t I be coming? | -她以为你不来了 -我怎么会不来呢 |
[10:14] | Hey,you,little face. Come on,get your stuff. Let’s go,baby. | 嘿 你 小宝贝 拿上东西 我们走 |
[10:20] | – Bye,Mommy. I love you. – I love you too,sweetie. | -再见 妈妈 我爱你 -我也爱你 宝贝 |
[10:24] | What’s up…? | 怎么了 |
[10:28] | I literally just walked in the door. What did I do? | 我才刚进门 哪儿惹着她了 |
[10:30] | You missed her talent show. | 你忘了去看她的才艺表演 |
[10:32] | No,I didn’t miss it. That’s,like,next Thursday. | 没有 我没忘 表演不是在下周四么 |
[10:35] | No,it was last Thursday. | 不 是上周四 |
[10:38] | It was on the school calendar. | 校历上都标了 |
[10:42] | What did she do? | 她表演什么 |
[10:43] | She was a flag twirler. | 她是一个旗手 |
[10:47] | That’s a talent? | 那也算才艺 |
[10:49] | She practised for like six weeks,John. She thought you were gonna be there. | 她为了那表演练了六个星期 她以为你一定会去看 |
[10:53] | It would’ve been really nice to have a bit of a reminder. | 你怎么就没提醒我一下呢 |
[10:56] | – Come on,I’m not your secretary,John. – I’m not asking you to be my secretary. | -得了 我不是你秘书 -我没叫你当我秘书 |
[11:00] | Look,I’m just… I’m trying. | 听着 我在 我在努力 |
[11:02] | I’m trying really hard to be in her life. | 我想参与到她的生活中 |
[11:04] | It’s a little late for that,wouldn’t you say? | 你不觉得有点晚么 |
[11:11] | Have a good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[11:15] | Are you mad at me? | 你在生我气么 |
[11:18] | Just tell me. | 说出来 |
[11:19] | Will you be on that all day long? | 你要听一整天么 |
[11:27] | “Yes.” Well,that sucks,because,you know,I thought you would… | 是的 真是太糟了 因为 我还以为你 |
[11:32] | – …want this,but… – Lame. | -想要这个呢 -少来 |
[11:35] | You don’t even know what it is. | 你都没打开看 |
[11:38] | Do you really think a bribe’s gonna work? | 你以为贿赂我能管用吗 |
[11:41] | Yeah. I’m hoping so. | 是啊 希望如此 |
[11:43] | – We’re both adults here,John. – Speak for yourself,okay? | -成熟一点吧 约翰 -这话对你自己说吧 好吗 |
[11:46] | Can you please just open it? | 你能不能打开它 |
[11:49] | – For me? – What is it? | -为了我 -里面是什么 |
[11:51] | It’s a pony,baby. I don’t… Come on,for me,please just… | 是匹小马 打开吧 就当为了我 |
[12:01] | These are White House passes. | 是白宫的通行证 |
[12:04] | Yeah. That might mean we’re going to the White House. | 对 这样我们就能去白宫了 |
[12:07] | And that your dad here has a job interview… | 你爸爸这次要去参加 |
[12:09] | …with the Secret Service. | 特勤局的面试 |
[12:12] | This is really cool,John. | 这太酷了 约翰 |
[12:16] | – You’re just gonna stick with “John”? – Yeah. | -你要一直喊我”约翰”么 -是的 |
[12:21] | Now The Roger Skinner Show,today live from the White House. | 罗杰·斯金纳秀 今天从白宫现场直播 |
[12:24] | Hi,folks. President Sawyer is one of those academics… | 朋友们 索亚总统 |
[12:27] | …who never served a day in his life… | 是个从来没有当过兵的学院派 |
[12:29] | …and now he wants to tell the military how to run things? | 而现在他居然想要指挥军队了 |
[12:32] | He’s going to make peace with Iran because he has friends there now? | 他要和伊朗和平共处 因为他在那有朋友了吗 |
[12:36] | Come on. | 进来 |
[12:37] | Sir,I have the first lady for you. | 先生 第一夫人来电话 |
[12:39] | Remind me again why we let these guys broadcast from our lawn. | 我们干吗允许他们在我的草坪上做节目 |
[12:42] | – Freedom of the press. – You know what? | -因为新闻自由 -你知道么 |
[12:44] | I knew it was something. | 我就知道有原因 |
[12:47] | Hey,babe. How are the French taking it? | 宝贝儿 法国人反应怎样 |
[12:49] | The treaty’s gonna be a tough sell here. | 他们很难接受这个协议 |
[12:52] | – How’s it going there? – Raphelson is the key. | -你那怎么样 -拉佛森是关键 |
[12:54] | We lose him,then we lose that Southern voting bloc. | 如果他反对 我们会失去南部的选民 |
[12:58] | If this goes down,you’re looking at a one-term president. | 如果这次失败 我就别想连任了 |
[13:01] | I know two people who wouldn’t have a problem with that. | 我知道两个人很希望这样 |
[13:04] | Do you still have that watch I gave you? | 我给你的那块表还在吗 |
[13:06] | Yes,Miss First Lady. It’s in my pocket next to my heart. | 当然在 第一夫人 在我口袋紧贴心脏 |
[13:09] | You know,Mary Todd gave it to Lincoln… | 玛丽·托德送这块表给林肯 |
[13:11] | …to remind him he only had so much time to do good things… | 是为了提醒他任期有限 |
[13:14] | – …while he was in that chair. – I hear you. | -得抓紧时间做好事 -我明白 |
[13:16] | Well,kiss Amber for me,okay? | 好了 代我吻安布尔 |
[13:19] | I love you ladies. Miss you. | 我爱你们 想你们 |
[13:21] | – I gotta go back to being president. – I love you too. | -我得回去当总统了 -我也爱你 |
[13:27] | Did you know that 1.5 million people visit the White House every year? | 知道么 每年有一百五十万人参观白宫 |
[13:31] | No,I did not know that. | 不 这我倒不知道 |
[13:34] | Look,I’m sorry. | 听着 对不起 |
[13:35] | I’m sorry that I didn’t make it to your talent show. | 我很抱歉 没去看你的才艺表演 |
[13:39] | I’m not. | 我没事 |
[13:42] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[13:43] | Did you know the White House used to be called the Presidential Palace? | 你知道白宫曾经被称为总统宫吗 |
[13:47] | Look,I need you to hear me right now. Look at me. | 听着 我要你听我说 看着我 |
[13:51] | I really wished I was there. | 我真的很想去看你表演 |
[13:54] | No,you don’t. | 不 你不想 |
[13:56] | All I… All I did was twirl a flag. It was stupid. | 我只不过是挥挥旗子 傻死了 |
[14:01] | You know that you don’t have to do that with me,right? | 你不用在我面前隐藏你的想法什么 |
[14:04] | – What? – Have thick skin. You’re 11. | -什么 -别厚脸皮 你才十一岁 |
[14:13] | – Good morning. – Good morning,sir. | -早上好 -早上好 先生 |
[14:14] | – How are you? – Fine,thank you. Yourself? | -你好吗 -很好 谢谢 你呢 |
[14:16] | – Good. – Photo IDs,please. | -很好 -请出示证件 |
[14:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:23] | – What are you guys looking for? – Explosives. | -你们在找什么 -爆炸物 |
[14:28] | This is awesome. | 真是太酷了 |
[14:30] | Park up on the left,go into the East Lobby. | 好了 到左边停车 然后去东厅 |
[14:32] | Have a good one. | 过的愉快 |
[14:38] | Did you know that the president travels in an 18-ton military-armoured… | 知道吗 总统的座驾是辆18吨重 |
[14:42] | …modified Cadillac CTS built to withstand gas… | 经过装甲改装的凯迪拉克CTS 能抵挡毒气 |
[14:44] | …chemical and missile attacks? | 化学武器 还有导弹袭击 |
[14:48] | – That’s on the Internet? – Wikipedia. | -你在网上看到的么 -维基百科 |
[14:51] | – Capitol Police,off-duty. – Have to check your weapon. | -国会警察 不在班 -我们要检查武器 |
[14:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:06] | Check her good. | 检查她 |
[15:11] | – Hey,Tom. – Hey,buddy. | -嘿 汤姆 -嘿 伙计 |
[15:19] | So how is your blog coming along? | 你的博客弄得怎样 |
[15:22] | Nobody says “blog” anymore,John. | 现在已经没人说博客了 约翰 |
[15:25] | What do you mean,they don’t say “blog”? | 你说他们不说博客什么意思 |
[15:27] | – I just learned “blog.” – Hi. Hi. | -我才刚学会说这词 -嗨 嗨 |
[15:28] | Just for 20 seconds,act like you don’t hate me. | 只要20秒装作不讨厌我的样子 |
[15:31] | – I’m Carol Finnerty. – Hi. John. | -我是卡罗尔·芬纳蒂 -嗨 约翰 |
[15:34] | – Carol? – Cale. | -卡罗尔 -凯尔 |
[15:36] | Oh,my God. Carol Wilkes. | 哦 我的天哪 卡罗尔·威尔克斯 |
[15:38] | Actually,I’m Carol Finnerty now. | 现在我叫卡罗尔·芬纳蒂了 |
[15:40] | You’re Deputy Special Agent Finnerty? | 你是特工副主管 |
[15:43] | Oh,you’re Jenna’s favour. | 你是詹娜推荐的那个人 |
[15:48] | This is Emily. This is Em,my daughter. | 这是我埃米莉 这是额 我女儿 |
[15:51] | My father is a very special man. | 我爸爸是一个很特别的人 |
[15:55] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[15:57] | I paid her to say that. | 我贿赂她让她这么说的 |
[16:00] | – Let’s get started. – Okay. | -我们开始吧 -好的 |
[16:04] | I don’t know. Just… | 我不知道 真是 |
[16:09] | Sorry,I gotta ask. | 对不起 我要问下 |
[16:11] | You didn’t marry Jim Finnerty from Sigma Chi,did you? | 你不会嫁给联谊会的吉姆·芬纳蒂了吧 |
[16:14] | – That guy was… – An asshole. Yes,he was. | -那家伙是个 -混蛋 对 没错 |
[16:16] | This is my colleague,Special Agent Todd. | 这是我的同事 托德特工 |
[16:18] | Standard Secret Service protocol requires… | 特勤标准协议规定凡是面试 |
[16:21] | …a two-agent review for every interview. You’re not to look at Agent Todd. | 都要有两名特工参与评估 你不要看特工托德 |
[16:25] | – I’m sorry,I just looked at him. – You’re only to look at me. | -对不起 我刚看了他 -你只要看着我 |
[16:29] | So we just… Okay. | 那我们就 好吧 |
[16:32] | The subject is John Cale. | 面试对象是约翰·凯尔 |
[16:35] | Born 1980,grew up in the District of Columbia… | 1980年出生 在哥伦比亚特区长大 |
[16:39] | …graduated Hill High in 1999. | 1999毕业于希尔高中 看上去 |
[16:41] | Looks like you’ve bounced from job to job. | 看上去好像 你跳了不少槽啊 |
[16:44] | Mechanic,limo driver,construction. | 机修工 客车司机 建筑工 |
[16:47] | Is my credit score in there? | 里面有我的信用评分么 |
[16:48] | Yes,and you should be ashamed of yourself. | 有 你真应该为自己感到羞耻 |
[16:52] | It’s a recession,okay? | 经济不景气 好吗 |
[16:53] | Married Melanie Schopp in 2002… | 你在2002年与梅勒妮·舍普结婚 |
[16:56] | …and had a child six months later. | 六个月后有了一个孩子 |
[16:59] | Filed for divorce in 2005. | 2005年申请离婚 |
[17:03] | So you did three tours in Afghanistan… | 你服役期间三次被派往阿富汗 |
[17:06] | …and you were wounded in the Kunar province. | 在库纳尔省受过伤 |
[17:08] | – Yes,ma’am. – You received a Silver Star… | -是的 长官 -你因为把道森下士从一辆燃烧的 |
[17:10] | …for pulling a Corporal Dawson from a burning Humvee? | 军车里救出来被授予银星勋章 |
[17:13] | There was an IED attack. | 是简易爆炸装置袭击 |
[17:16] | Humvee flipped,we were taking fire,so I grabbed him. | 车翻了 敌人向我们射击 我把他拉出来 |
[17:19] | – Why? – I was a little concerned… | -为什么 -我担心 |
[17:21] | …that he was getting a little too warm in there. | 他待在车里可能会太热 |
[17:24] | It’s funny to me,you still think glib is the way to go here. | 你觉得靠油嘴滑舌就能通过面试吗 |
[17:28] | Corporal Dawson is the nephew of the speaker of the house… | 道森下士是众议院议长的侄子 |
[17:31] | …and when you were discharged a year ago… | 一年前你从军队退役 |
[17:33] | …he got you a job with the Capitol Police. | 他帮你在国会警察局找了份工作 |
[17:35] | Actually,on his protection detail. | 确切地说是负责议长的安全保卫 |
[17:40] | If Special Agent Todd keeps making those sounds… | 如果托德特工继续发出这种声音 |
[17:42] | – …I’m gonna start looking at him. – Will you give us a second,please,Ryan? | -我就要开始看他了 -能让我们单独待会儿吗 莱恩 |
[17:50] | John,why do you want to be in the Secret Service? | 约翰 你为什么想进特勤局 |
[17:55] | I can’t think of a more important job than protecting the president. | 我认为没什么工作比保护总统更重要了吧 |
[17:59] | Okay,this job requires a university degree. | 好吧 这份工作要求有大学学历 |
[18:01] | You dropped out of GW after our first semester there. | 你在乔治·华盛顿大学读了一学期就辍学了 |
[18:04] | – You don’t finish things. – Check the file,Carol. | -你总是半途而废 -看看我的简历 卡罗尔 |
[18:08] | Two years in college night school. | 我后来读了两年夜大 |
[18:11] | A certificate of graduation should be in there. | 里面应该有夜大的毕业证 |
[18:14] | Great. | 很好 |
[18:16] | Yeah,John,you barely maintained a C average. | 约翰 你的平均成绩基本上都是C |
[18:20] | I’m sorry,I didn’t have our little study sessions… | 对不起 上夜大的时候 |
[18:23] | …like we used to back in the day,did I? | 我没像以前那样参加学习小组 |
[18:25] | Evaluations from your senior officers: | 上级军官对你的评价 |
[18:27] | “Cale frequently does not complete his field reports on time.” | 凯尔中士经常未能准时提交战斗报告 |
[18:30] | Nothing to do with protecting someone. | 这和能不能保护人没关系 |
[18:32] | “Sergeant Cale demonstrates a lack of respect for authority.” | 凯尔中士表现出对权威缺乏尊重 |
[18:35] | “Sergeant Cale has raw potential but seems determined not to realise it.” | 凯尔中士有很大的潜力 可他似乎并不想发挥出来 |
[18:39] | You can keep reading that. That is not me anymore. | 你念下去好了 可这不是我 我已经变了 |
[18:42] | I’m not the kid you used to know in college. | 不是你在大学里认识的那个傻小子了 |
[18:44] | I’ve buttoned up every single thing that I have to to qualify for this job. | 我符合这份工作的所有要求 |
[18:48] | I have 10 times more experience than any Ivy League kid. | 我的经验要比那些 刚从名牌大学里毕业的小屁孩 丰富十倍 |
[18:51] | It’s not just about experience. I would need to depend on you every day. | 我们看重的不只有经验 我们要的是值得信赖的 可靠的人 |
[18:55] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[18:57] | I’ll start at the… I’ll start at the bottom. | 我可以从最底层做起 |
[19:01] | Just give me a chance. | 给我一个机会吧 |
[19:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:16] | Did you get the job? | 你被录取了么 |
[19:22] | – Yeah,I think I got a shot. – Really? | -是的 我觉得机会很大 -真的么 |
[19:25] | You know how it is. | 你知道么 |
[19:27] | They gotta go talk amongst themselves and… | 他们还要讨论我的优势 |
[19:30] | These… Look,these things,they can be really political. | 那些 听着 那些 那些很官僚化的东西 |
[20:09] | Good morning. Light day at the White House today. | 早上好 今天白宫的日程比较轻松 |
[20:12] | Eagle will remain on the 18 acres. | 老鹰会待在十八英里外 |
[20:15] | He has phone calls to the congressional leadership. | 他会和国会议长通电话 |
[20:17] | First lady is back tonight? | 第一夫人今晚回来吗 |
[20:19] | Empress is wheels down at 1845. | 皇后会在十八点四十五分降落 |
[20:21] | They’re supposed to have dinner at the residence,but you know how they are. | 他们应该会在寓所举行私人晚宴 不过你知道他们的 |
[20:25] | So we should have an advance on Obelisk,Marcel’s,the usual. | 所以我们得先派人去方尖碑餐厅 马赛尔餐厅 平时去的那几家 |
[20:29] | – What if she wants sushi? – No,no,she’s off sushi. | -万一她想吃寿司呢 -不 她不会吃寿司 |
[20:32] | Remember she had that thing on the Japan trip? | 还记得上次去日本时的事吗 |
[20:34] | – Carol,how are you still awake? – Caffeine and patriotism,sir. | -卡罗尔 你怎么还这么精神 -咖啡加上一颗爱国心 先生 |
[20:38] | – Threat matrix? – Well… | -威胁名单 -好吧 |
[20:40] | …threats against POTUS have quadrupled since the G8 speech. | 自从八国集团演讲后 总统受到的威胁翻了四倍 |
[20:43] | PID is keeping an eye on a guy in Buffalo they’re worried about. | 威胁评估部门正在秘密监控 水牛城的一名可疑男子 |
[20:46] | – Visitors today? – Just the AV guys again. | -外来人员呢 -就是装视听设备的 |
[20:48] | DC Sonic,they’re replacing the surround system in the theatre. | DC索尼克公司的 来更换电影院的环绕声系统 |
[20:52] | – First lady must be thrilled. – And she’s… | -第一夫人一定很兴奋 -刚才说 |
[20:58] | She’s coming back tonight? | 她是今天晚上回来吗 |
[21:01] | Carol,is she coming back tonight? | 卡罗尔 她今晚上回来吗 |
[21:04] | Yes,sir. Wheels down at 18:45. | 是的 先生十八点四十五分到 |
[21:08] | Yes,of course. | 是的 没错 |
[21:11] | As many of you are well-aware,this is my last week here… | 你们都知道这周结束我就退休了 |
[21:14] | …so I wanna make this clear to everybody: | 我在这儿先把话说清楚 |
[21:16] | If there are any congratulatory cakes or any of that nonsense… | 如果有谁弄什么蛋糕 或者那些没意义的东西 |
[21:20] | …I will be compelled to use deadly force. | 到时候 我不得不动用杀伤性武器 |
[21:26] | I hate you. I hate you all. | 我恨你 我恨你们 |
[21:33] | Thank you. No incendiaries in the White House. | 谢谢 白宫里不许用焰火 |
[21:38] | All right,baby,I just gotta get my weapon real quick. | 宝贝儿 我去拿枪 马上就来 |
[21:40] | You’re gonna have to sign out,sir. Hello. | 请签名 登记离开 先生 你好 |
[21:43] | You guys here for the tour? | 你们也是来参观的吗 |
[21:45] | Do you think we can see where you’ll be working? | 能去看看你以后工作的地方吗 |
[21:49] | – Yeah,sure. – Great. | -行 当然可以 -很好 |
[21:52] | Gather around,everyone,gather around. My name is Donnie… | 大家都靠过来 我叫唐尼 |
[21:55] | …and I’ll be your guide today as we take a walk through American history. | 是大家今天的导游 带各位一起回顾美国的历史 |
[21:58] | I wanna give you all a warm Washington,D.C. welcome to the White House… | 我向各位来到白宫的朋友表示热烈欢迎 |
[22:02] | …where each year we get millions of guests from every corner of the globe. | 每年世界各地有几百万游客参观这里 |
[22:06] | Where are you folks from? | 你们是从哪来的 |
[22:08] | Washington,D.C. | 华盛顿特区 |
[22:10] | – Bad choice. What about you,ma’am? – Nebraska. | -我选错人了 那么你呢 女士 -内布拉斯加州 |
[22:14] | What brings you to the White House? | 你怎么会想到来参观的 |
[22:15] | I wanna see the tunnels where JFK snuck Marilyn Monroe in. | 我想看看肯尼迪把玛丽莲梦露 偷带进来走的那条地道 |
[22:19] | Unfortunately,no such tunnels exist,but don’t worry,we have plenty… | 很可惜 并没有这样的地道 不过别担心 我们会看到很多 |
[22:22] | …of other exciting sights to show you guys. | 其他激动人心的景点 |
[22:25] | Follow me this way. | 大家跟我来 这边 |
[22:27] | Now,does anyone wanna guess how old the White House is? | 有谁想猜猜白宫的历史有多久 |
[22:30] | – Yes. – Two hundred and twenty-two years old. | -你说 -222年 |
[22:32] | That’s very accurate. | 回答非常精确 |
[22:34] | Construction began in 1792… | 1792年开始动工修建 |
[22:36] | …on what was then called the President’s House. | 当时没成为总统宫 |
[22:39] | Now,Article 1,Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution set forth… | 现在美国宪法第八章第一条规定 |
[22:42] | …that a district of no more than 10 miles square… | 把一个面积小于十平方英里的行政区 |
[22:44] | …should house the new seat of government. Does anyone know why? | 作为美国政府的所在地 有人知道为什么吗 |
[22:48] | So no one state could claim the President’s House. | 这样总统府就不属于任何一个州 |
[22:51] | Right again. You’re a real keener,aren’t you? | 又答对了 你对这很了解啊 |
[22:53] | Now,the founders were crafty… | 开国元勋们很精明 |
[22:55] | Hey,so you can tell me the truth. | 嘿 现在你跟我说实话 |
[22:57] | Do you get picked on a lot in school? | 你在学校受欺负么 |
[23:00] | No,I don’t. | 不 我才没有呢 |
[23:05] | – It’s a gift certificate for a massage. – I could use one. | -这是张按摩礼券 -这个挺有用的 |
[23:10] | Martin,it’s… It’s been… | 马丁 和你共事 |
[23:13] | I know,for me too,Ted. | 我知道 我也是 泰德 |
[23:22] | You know you’re gonna miss this. | 你一定会想念这的 |
[23:24] | – When’s the last time you took a day off? – Oh,I’m fine. | -你上次休假什么时候了 -我没事 |
[23:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:29] | Piece of advice: You gotta get back on the horse. | 给你一个建议:你得回到情场上去 |
[23:34] | – Get back on the horse? – First rule of divorce: Get right out there. | -我要回到情场上去 -离了婚就该马上出去约会 |
[23:37] | Sow some oats,break some hearts,have actual human interaction… | 和异性多进行点实质性的互动交流 |
[23:41] | …with a member of the opposite sex. | 上上床 玩玩感情 |
[23:46] | Carol,you keep this up,20 years from now you’re gonna look like me. | 卡罗尔 你再这样下去 二十年后会跟我一个样 |
[23:51] | Well,there are worse things. | 那可更糟 |
[23:53] | Don’t make this your whole life. | 别成天工作 |
[23:56] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:59] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得 |
[24:05] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[24:07] | Get some rest. | 休息休息 |
[24:09] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[24:10] | And that is an order. | 这是命令 |
[24:14] | Yes,sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[24:20] | Now,not too many people realise this… | 很多人并没有意识到 |
[24:23] | …but the White House is actually three buildings: | 其实白宫由三栋楼组成 |
[24:25] | The East Wing where you guys came in… | 你们大家是从东翼进来的 |
[24:27] | …the West Wing,which houses the Oval and Executive Offices… | 那边还有西翼 总统办公室和行政办公室都在那里 |
[24:30] | …and we’re about to enter the residence,which is the famous building that… | 我们即将进入位于中间的总统寓所 |
[24:34] | – …got blown up in Independence Day. – What’s in there? | -在电影独立日里被外星人炸毁的 -那里是什么 |
[24:37] | That’s the president’s home theatre. Membership has its privileges. | 那是总统的家庭影院 会员特权 |
[24:41] | Right this way through the double doors,please. | 各位请跟我往这边走 穿过两个门 |
[24:44] | There’s still lots more to see. | 这边还有很多景点要看 |
[24:46] | You got a visitor. | 有人在看你 |
[24:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:55] | – Excuse me,sir. Could you stay with the tour? – Yeah. | -对不起 先生 请跟着队伍走 -好的 |
[24:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:06] | The White House is big. | 白宫很大 |
[25:07] | Including below-ground levels,it’s six storeys tall… | 加上地下的部分总共有6层楼 |
[25:10] | …with 132 rooms,412 doors,147 windows,28 fireplaces… | 132个房间 412扇门 147扇窗 28个壁炉 |
[25:16] | …and 35 bathrooms. | 还有35个卫生间 |
[25:18] | The grounds contain a tennis court,a basketball court… | 庭院里有一个网球场 一个篮球场 |
[25:21] | …a putting green,a jogging track and a swimming pool. | 一个果岭 一个慢跑跑道和一个游泳池 |
[25:24] | – And where’s the PEOC? – The what? | -那PEOC在哪儿 -什么 |
[25:27] | She’s referring to the Presidential Emergency Operations Centre… | 她说的PEOC是总统紧急行动中心 |
[25:30] | …which is this really cool bunker behind 10 feet of concrete and steel… | 是一个藏在十英尺厚混凝土后面的地堡 |
[25:33] | …that’s capable of surviving a nuclear blast,plus… | 那里能够抵御核爆炸 |
[25:37] | …for your information,miss,it’s the one room in the house… | 不过告诉你 小姐 没人知道这个地方 |
[25:40] | …that no one knows the location of. | 在白宫的什么位置 |
[25:42] | WikiLeaks says it’s under the East Wing. | 维基解密上说它在东翼的地下 |
[25:45] | Who wants to see the bowling alley,huh? | 想去看看保龄球馆吗 |
[25:48] | – Oh,my God. – How we doing,folks? | -我的天哪 -大家好吗 |
[25:50] | – Mr. President. – How’s the tour? | -总统先生 -参观到哪了 |
[25:51] | You see the basketball court? | 你们看过篮球场吗 |
[25:53] | Mr. President,can I ask you a question for my YouTube channel? | 总统先生 你能为我的youtube频道回答一个问题吗 |
[25:56] | – That’d be all right. What’s your name? – Emily Cale. | -我想应该可以 你叫什么 -埃米莉·凯尔 |
[25:59] | Emily Cale,go ahead. | 埃米莉·凯尔 问吧 |
[26:00] | – Okay. – How I look on that thing? | -好的 -我看起来怎么样 |
[26:02] | I wasn’t ready for a press conference. | 我没想到会有采访 |
[26:04] | How do you expect 22 Arab nations with different regional… | 你怎么知道二十二个不同地区 |
[26:07] | …and religious interests to agree on a single treaty… | 不同宗教利益的阿拉伯国家 会在那份协议上达成一致 |
[26:10] | …especially given the newly erupting conflicts… | 尤其最近巴基斯坦南部什叶派 |
[26:13] | …between the Shiites and the Sunnis in southern Pakistan? | 和逊尼派刚爆发了新的冲突 |
[26:16] | Tough question. | 这个问题好难 |
[26:18] | To be honest with you,I don’t know. Whether they’ll agree or not… | 老实说 我不知道 至于他们能否达成一致 |
[26:21] | …I’m not sure,but I gotta try. | 我不确定 可是我要试试 |
[26:23] | The day we stop believing different people can come together… | 如果我们不相信不同的人能走到一起 |
[26:26] | …is the day we’ve given up on the world. I’m not ready to. | 等于放弃了世界和平的希望 我不准备这么做 |
[26:29] | What I am ready to do is give a little girl… | 我准备做的是 帮一个叫小姑娘 |
[26:32] | …a shout-out on her YouTube blog. | 打响博客名气 |
[26:35] | Hi,folks,my name is James W. Sawyer… | 嗨 观众们 我是詹姆斯·W·索亚 |
[26:37] | …and I’m here with Emily Cale and her video blog. | 这是埃米莉·凯尔和她的视频博客 |
[26:40] | Check it out. | 来看看吧 |
[26:42] | – You have a good one. – Wait. | -祝你们玩得愉快 -等等 |
[26:44] | Mr. President,this is my dad John. | 总统先生 这是我爸爸 约翰 |
[26:46] | He’s gonna be on your Secret Service detail. | 他会成为你的特勤护卫 |
[26:48] | Secret Service detail. Is that right? | 我的特勤护卫 真的吗 |
[26:50] | You know,I take my protection detail very seriously. | 要知道 我对我的护卫人员要求很严格 |
[26:53] | – Yes,sir. – Stop lying to children. | -是的 先生 -别再骗你女儿了 |
[26:57] | – Nice to meet you,Emily. – Nice to meet you too,Mr. President. | -很高兴见到你 艾米丽 -我也是 总统先生 |
[27:00] | You guys have a good one. Need your vote now. | 祝你们玩得愉快 记得投我票 |
[27:03] | Oh,my God,that was so fun. | 我的天哪 真是太棒了 |
[27:05] | Thought you said no one says “blog” anymore,huh? | 你不是说没人说博客这个词了吗 |
[27:09] | Bye,Fred. | 再见 佛雷德 |
[27:11] | Goodbye,Mrs. Finnerty. | 再见 芬纳蒂女士 |
[27:15] | Oil painting by Tom Freeman to commemorate the burning… | 这是汤姆·佛里曼的油画作品 |
[27:17] | …of the White House by the British in 1814. | 为了纪念1814年白宫被英军焚毁 |
[27:20] | – Wait,the White House burned down? – Yeah,yeah,in the War of 1812. | -等下 白宫被焚毁过 -是的 在1812年战争期间 |
[27:23] | Practically had to be rebuilt from the ground up. | 后来几乎是全部重建的 |
[27:26] | When I look at this painting,I get very emotional. | 每当我看到这幅画都会很激动 |
[27:30] | John. | 约翰 |
[27:31] | I think I need to avail myself of one of the 35 bathrooms in here. | 我想我要在那三十五个卫生间里中的一间使用一下 |
[27:35] | There’s a ladies’ room downstairs. | 楼下有女厕所 |
[27:37] | – Where? I’ll take her. – I can go by myself,John. | -在哪儿 我带她去 -我自己能去 约翰 |
[27:40] | I’m not a child. | 我又不是小孩 |
[27:41] | Hey,just don’t touch anything or wander off… | 嘿 别乱碰东西 别到处乱走 |
[27:44] | …or talk to anybody that you shouldn’t be talking to. | 别跟不该说话的人说话 |
[27:47] | I make no promises. | 我可不能保证 |
[27:49] | He’s seven minutes behind. | 他晚了7分钟 |
[27:50] | Sorry,he got hung up on the State Floor. | 对不起 他在国家楼层耽搁了 |
[27:53] | – Good morning,Margaret. – Morning,Mr. President. | -早上好 玛格丽特 -早上好 总统先生 |
[27:55] | Could you get the speaker on the phone? | 麻烦你帮我接众议院议长的电话 |
[27:57] | Right away,sir. | 这就办 先生 |
[27:59] | Have you and the missus zeroed in on a dining establishment? | 你和夫人有没有定下今晚上的用餐地点 |
[28:02] | When have you known the missus to zero in on anything? | 你什么时候看到我太太有准主意 |
[28:04] | Fair point,sir. | 这倒是 先生 |
[28:06] | Martin,I wanna shake your hand. | 马丁 我想跟你握个手 |
[28:09] | – We’re all sorry to see you go. – Thank you,Mr. President. | -我们都舍不得你走 -谢谢 总统先生 |
[28:12] | And I know that you and Muriel have had a tough go of it… | 我知道 你和穆里尔一直都很悲痛 |
[28:15] | – …since Kevin passed,and… – We all make sacrifices… | -自从凯文去世之后 -做出牺牲是应该的 |
[28:18] | – …for our country,sir. – Yeah,but it’s more… | -为国家 -对 可是这要比 |
[28:20] | I have the speaker of the house for you. | 议长的电话接通了 |
[28:24] | I’m sorry. | 节哀顺变吧 |
[28:25] | Thank you,Mr. President. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[28:29] | Right. | 好的 |
[28:31] | – Thank you,Margaret. – You’re welcome,sir. | -谢谢 玛格丽特 -不客气 先生 |
[28:37] | – Eli. – That was quite a speech,Mr. President. | -艾丽 -你的演讲很动人啊 总统先生 |
[28:39] | If you were on board,we’d have a real shot at peace. | 如果你支持 成功的机会能大很多 |
[28:42] | You do know that your plan has upset the entire defence industry. | 你知道这个计划打击了整个国防工业 |
[28:45] | These are powerful people who give money to both parties. | 有些用影响力的人同时在给两边钱 |
[28:48] | I talked to President Al-Sharif again about the discussion we had… | 我和谢里夫总统谈了 我们六个月前讨论过的那件事 |
[28:52] | …and he’s assuring me that he has proof. | 他说他手上已经掌握了证据 |
[28:54] | – And you believe him? – I do. | -你相信他吗 -是的 |
[28:56] | Guys that run those corporations have been in bed… | 开那些公司的人 早已经 |
[28:59] | …with radical regimes for years. All they wanna do is keep the cycle of war going. | 和鹰派往来很多年了 这些家伙就想让战争一直持续下去 |
[29:03] | Al-Sharif will expose them. | 谢里夫就会把这些人 |
[29:05] | All of that wrongdoing is gonna come out… | 和他们做的事都揭露出来 |
[29:07] | – …as soon as our plan is signed. – Sir,if your plan is signed. | -一旦签署协议 -谁说协议准能签署 |
[29:25] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[29:27] | Since when do you guys come through here? | 你们这些家伙怎么到这来 |
[29:29] | My supervisor told me to come this way. | 我的主管叫我往这儿走的 |
[29:31] | Stop. | 站住 |
[29:42] | Be careful next time. | 下次小心点 |
[29:45] | I know we’ve had our differences,but I’ve never known you to be a man… | 我知道我们政见不同 可我没想到你会 |
[29:49] | …to let politics stand in the way of doing the right thing. | 让政治阻碍大家去做正确的事 |
[29:52] | If you stand with me on this,you can be the man that could take these guys down. | 如果你愿意支持我 你会成为铲除这些恶人的英雄 |
[29:56] | I’d like to drag every one of these CEOs in front of Congress… | 我愿意把这些人都拖到国会面前 |
[29:59] | …but there’s more at stake here. I can’t support this,not at the risk… | 可风险太大 我不支持揭穿 |
[30:03] | …of leaving us militarily exposed. | 这样会暴露我们在那里的驻军位置 |
[30:04] | Come on,you know those bases are for show now. | 得了 你知道那些军事基地都是摆摆样子的 |
[30:07] | We could launch a drone off of any carrier in the gulf… | 真想打哪里直接从波斯湾派个无人机就行了 |
[30:10] | …and hit any target we want. | 指哪打哪 |
[30:23] | Excuse me,miss. | 对不起 小姐 |
[30:25] | Sir,you can’t leave that there. | 先生 不能到那 |
[30:27] | Hey,buddy! | 嘿 伙计 |
[30:33] | Twenty-four,I’m in the rotunda. I got a maintenance… | 二十四 我在圆形大厅 我需要维护 |
[30:54] | Eli,you all right? | 艾丽 你没事吧 |
[30:55] | Keep moving,let’s go,push. | 继续走 我们走 推 |
[30:57] | Get your security teams up. | 叫上你的安全护卫小组 |
[31:00] | Mr. Speaker? Mr. Speaker? | 议长先生 议长先生 |
[31:03] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[31:04] | We have to get out of here. You follow me. | 我们快离开这 你跟着我 |
[31:07] | – Where’s the vice president? – In the chamber. | -副总统在哪 -在参议院 |
[31:09] | Tell him we need to institute Continuity of Government. | 告诉他 我们要采取政府持续运作原则 |
[31:11] | – I tried. He’s been cut by some glass. – Now stay close. | -联系了 他被什么玻璃割伤了 -跟紧我 |
[31:14] | Don’t panic,take your time. | 大家别慌 慢慢走 |
[31:17] | There’s been an explosion at the Capitol building. | 总统先生 国会大厦发生一起爆炸 |
[31:20] | – And? – I’m crashing the White House. | -那么 -我正在封锁白宫 |
[31:22] | We’re crashing the White House. Get the CAT Team. | 我们要封锁白宫 叫反恐突击队来 |
[31:24] | I want all nonessentials evac’d. | 我要把走廊上的人 |
[31:26] | Get that hallway clear if we have to move. Sergeant,bolt these doors. | 都清走以便撤退 快去 中士 锁上这些门 |
[31:30] | I need Marine 1 here as fast as possible. | 立刻叫海军陆战队一号过来 |
[31:33] | Sir,I need you to move away from the window,sir. | 先生 请您尽量远离窗户 |
[31:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:38] | Lock down all these doors. | 把这些门都锁上 |
[31:40] | – Do it quickly. – Go,go,go! | -快点做 -快 快 快 |
[31:42] | – Sir. – The residence. | -先生 -去总统寓所 |
[31:45] | Bear with us. | 和我们在一起 |
[31:46] | Sir,we have a tour group on the State Floor. | 先生 国家楼层有个参观团 |
[31:49] | Hold them in the Blue Room. Maintain positions. | 让他们待在蓝厅里 你们守在那里 |
[31:51] | Keep the hallways clear. | 把走廊清出来 |
[31:53] | – Everybody stay where you are. – My daughter’s downstairs. | -大家留在原地 -我女儿在楼下 |
[31:55] | No one goes anywhere till we lift the crash. | 解除封锁前谁也不许出去 |
[31:58] | – She’s just a little girl. I gotta get her. – Step away from the door. | -她是个小孩子 我得去找她 -离门远一点 |
[32:05] | Keep moving,please. Everybody. | 大家请继续走 |
[32:13] | Gentlemen,we’re on lockdown. You can’t be in here. | 先生们 这里全面封锁了 你们不能待在这 |
[32:16] | – Let’s go. – Sorry? | -快走吧 -你说什么 |
[32:17] | – We’re on lockdown! – Can’t hear you! | -我说这里已经全面封锁了 -我听不见你说的话 |
[32:19] | You gotta be kidding me. Movie time is over. Shut this down! Let’s go. | 搞什么 电影结束了 关掉 快走 |
[32:26] | Bobby,sync watches,60 seconds. Silencer. | 鲍比 对一下表 我们有六十秒 消音器 |
[32:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:33] | Yes,sir,that is correct,sir. | 是的 先生 没错 |
[32:35] | – We are on full lockdown. – Hey! | -我们全面封锁了 -喂 |
[32:48] | We need help up here now! | 我们需要帮助 |
[32:59] | Security sweep! Open up! | 我们是保安 快开门 |
[33:06] | Thirty seconds. Secure Air Comm. Meet at the rally. | 还有三十秒拿下空中指挥中心 汇合点见 |
[33:16] | Armoury secure. | 占领军械库 |
[33:22] | All right,let’s go. Let’s move,move! | 行了 大家快走 快走 |
[33:25] | – Hold up. We’re on full lockdown here. – Hey! | -站住 这里封锁了 -嘿 |
[33:40] | East Hall secure. Heading for Castle Sky. | 东厅安全 前往城堡空中指挥部 |
[33:48] | You’ve reached the voice mail of Emily Cale. Why aren’t you texting me? | 这里是埃米莉的语言信箱 请给我发语音信息 |
[33:52] | Em,as soon as you get this,call me back. | 额 听到留言马上打给我 |
[33:56] | – Keep moving,keep moving! – Martin,I’m right outside the Capitol. | -继续走 继续走 -马丁 我现在在国会大厦外面 |
[34:00] | What the hell is happening? Do you have the president? | 到底出了什么事 总统和你在一起么 |
[34:02] | I have Eagle. Call WFO,get as many men as you can to the Capitol. | 老鹰在我这里 联系WFO 把人都派到国会大厦去 |
[34:06] | I’ll dispatch everyone I can spare. I want a hard perimeter around Castle. | 我这也尽量派人去 马上在城堡周围拉起警戒线 |
[34:10] | A hard perimeter around Castle. | 马上在城堡周围拉起警戒线 |
[34:12] | Eastside Gate. Come on,let’s go,people. | 从东门出去 快走 快点 |
[34:15] | Fred,open the gate. | 佛雷德 把门打开 |
[34:18] | We’re gonna be fine. It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 会没事的 |
[34:21] | – They’re exiting the building. – Keep moving! | -他们在逃离大楼 -继续走 |
[34:23] | Castle South clear. | 城堡南部安全 |
[34:31] | Clear! | 安全 |
[34:35] | We have Castle Sky. | 拿下城堡空中指挥部 |
[34:45] | Five agents in the East Gate,four in the garden. | 东门有5个特工 玫瑰园里有四个 |
[34:48] | The rest should be on the South Lawn. And two policemen on the South Gate. | 确认剩下的应该再南草坪 南门有两个警察 |
[34:51] | – Let’s go. – Let’s go! Keep moving! | -我们走 -我们走 继续走 |
[34:57] | Shots fired. Code Black! Code Black! | 有人开枪 黑色警报 黑色警报 |
[35:00] | – Say again. Say again. – He said “shots fired.” | -再说一遍 请你再说一遍 -他说有人开枪 |
[35:02] | Look,it’s gotta be an AOP. You gotta get out there. | 他们是来袭击总统的 你得赶快去保护总统 |
[35:05] | – Stand back. – I’m not doing anything. | -请退后 -我又没干什么 |
[35:07] | You serious? Look around. | 看看周围的情况 这里有威胁吗 |
[35:08] | – Stand back! – The threat is out there! | -退后 -威胁在外面 |
[35:10] | Go out and do your job! | l映出去干你该干的事 |
[35:11] | Donnie,where’d you send my daughter? | 唐尼 你让我女儿去哪了 |
[35:14] | I’m sure she’s fine. We’re in the safest house in the world. | 她没事的 这是世界上最安全的地方 |
[35:17] | Well,not today,it’s not. | 今天可不是 |
[35:19] | – You’ve reached the voice mail… – Em,pick up the phone. | -这是埃米莉的语音信箱 -埃米莉 快接电话 |
[35:27] | Can’t tell where it’s coming from. | 不知道从哪里来的 |
[35:29] | I have no visual on him. | 我看不到他 |
[35:32] | Ten-four. Still have them on…? | 10-4 还能看到他们 |
[35:35] | No. | 不 |
[35:44] | – Clear! – Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[35:57] | Negative,negative. Snipers on the roof. | 别过去 楼顶有狙击 |
[35:59] | Do not approach Castle. Repeat,do not approach Castle. | 不要靠近城堡 重复 不要靠近城堡 |
[36:03] | Do not advance. Do not advance. | 不要靠近城堡 不要靠近城堡 |
[36:24] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[36:26] | Welcome to the White House,Mr. Tyler. | 欢迎来到白宫 泰勒先生 |
[36:28] | I love what you’ve done with the place. Bullet holes add to the decor. | 我很欣赏你做的事 这些弹孔装饰墙面很好看 |
[36:32] | Did you see that shit Conrad pulled off at the Capitol? Goddamn! | 看到我朋友康拉德在国会大厦弄的那东西吗 太爽了 |
[36:36] | Let’s keep it tight. Get to work. | 大家保持警戒 干活去 |
[36:38] | Where are my goddamn hostages? | 我那些该死的人质呢 |
[36:42] | – Dad? – Oh,thank God. | -爸爸 -谢天谢地 |
[36:44] | – Emily,are you okay? – Dad… | -埃米莉 你没事吧 -爸爸 |
[36:45] | Look,it’s gonna be okay,baby,I promise you. | 不会有事的 宝贝儿 我保证 |
[36:48] | – Where are you? – Where are you at? I’ll come get you. | -你在哪 -你在哪 我去找你 |
[36:57] | Where’d you send my daughter? | 我女儿去的厕所在哪 |
[36:59] | Downstairs. Across the hall,second on the left. | 在楼下 穿过大厅 左边第二个门 |
[37:03] | Shut up! | 都闭嘴 |
[37:37] | Find him. Go! | 去找他 快去 |
[37:41] | – What’s going on? – What? I got it. | -怎么了 -什么 我能搞定他 |
[37:44] | You better. | 但愿如此 |
[37:47] | Castle,this is Hummingbird. We are on final approach. | 城堡 我是蜂鸟 我们在最后进近 |
[37:53] | – What are we waiting for,Martin? – Marine 1 is three minutes out,sir. | -我们在等什么 马丁 -海军陆战队一号三分钟后到 |
[37:58] | Castle,does anybody copy? I repeat,we are… | 城堡 有人收到吗 重复 我们 |
[38:04] | Break right! Break right! We are taking fire. Castle has fallen. | 快右转 快右转 我们遭到城堡的火力攻击 城堡已被占领 |
[38:08] | The White House is down. Heavy weapons on the roof. | 白宫已经陷落 屋顶有重型武器 |
[38:11] | – Take him to the PEOC. – They’re in the building. | -我们得带他去PEOC -那些人就在楼里 |
[38:13] | – We need to exfilt… – I got this! | -我们得溜出去 -交给我吧 |
[38:15] | Mr. President,Mr. President,I get you to the vault… | 总统先生 总统先生 只要带你去地堡 |
[38:19] | …their game is over. | 他们就没戏唱了 |
[38:21] | You sure you can get me there? | 你确定能到那里吗 |
[38:23] | Yes,sir. I am. | 是的 先生 我确定 |
[38:26] | Then get me to the vault. | 那就带我去 |
[38:28] | Diamond formation. Stay low,stay close,shoot first. Got it? On me. | 菱形阵型 跟紧了 随时开火 明白吗 跟我来 |
[38:37] | Do you have the vice president? | 你和副总统在一起吗 |
[38:39] | – I repeat,do you have the vice president? – We do. | -重复 你和副总统在一起吗 -是的 |
[38:41] | – We’re two miles away from Andrews. – The speaker? | -是的 我们离安德鲁机场还有两英里 -议长呢 |
[38:44] | Negative. We do not have the speaker. | 不知道 议长不在我们这儿 |
[38:46] | – Please evacuate the Capitol. – This way. Excuse me. | -请撤离国会大厦 -这边走让一下 |
[38:49] | Kellerman! | 凯乐曼 |
[38:50] | – Carol,COD says we go to the Pentagon. – This way | -卡罗尔 作战部叫我们去五角大楼 -这边 |
[38:52] | I have the speaker. Going to the secondary location. | 我找到议长了 我们现在去五角大楼 |
[39:00] | Downstairs,second door to the left. | 楼下 左边第二个门 |
[39:08] | Emily. | 埃米莉 |
[39:27] | No,no,no,please. Please don’t! I was just on the tour! | 不不不 别杀我 我只是个游客 |
[39:30] | – You had a gun! – It’s a phone,it’s a phone. | -你有枪 -不 是手机 |
[39:32] | – I swear. Look,I got a daughter. Please. – Get up! | -我发誓 看 我有个女儿 求你了 -起来 |
[39:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:43] | That was close. | 好险 |
[39:45] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[39:47] | You think you’re tough,bitch? | 你觉得你够硬 贱人 |
[39:55] | Keep the ground floor clear. Package is on the move. | 清理第一层 目标在移动 |
[40:02] | Eagle is 30 seconds from the vault. We are coming in hot. | 老鹰三十秒后到达地库 这里情况紧急 |
[40:05] | Copy that,sir. Eagle is 30 seconds from the vault. | 收到 老鹰三十秒后到达地库 |
[40:08] | Go,go! | 快 快 |
[40:13] | Mr. President. Glasses. | 总统先生 摘掉眼镜 |
[40:18] | Match. We’re in. Go! | 匹配 进去了 快走 |
[40:22] | Go ahead. I’ll button this up. Go ahead. | 往前走 我来守住通道 往前走 |
[40:27] | Mr. Vice President,I apologise in advance… | 副总统先生先 跟您打个招呼 |
[40:29] | …but this is gonna be the hardest takeoff you’ve ever felt. | 这将是您经历过的最刺激的起飞 |
[40:32] | We’re gonna put this bird at 30,000 feet in 45 seconds. | 我们要在四十五秒之内爬升三万英尺 |
[40:44] | James William Sawyer. | 詹姆斯·威廉·索亚 |
[40:51] | Gentlemen. What are you doing?! | 先生们 你在干吗 |
[40:55] | Please,Martin,what are you doing? | 马丁 你在干什么 |
[40:59] | I’m sorry,Ted. | 对不起 泰德 |
[41:02] | – Martin! – Consider this my resignation. | -马丁 -就当是我的辞呈吧 |
[41:06] | Emily? Where are you at,baby? | 埃米莉 你在哪儿 宝贝 |
[41:09] | Please tell me you got out of here. | 告诉我你逃出去了 |
[41:13] | Mr. Stenz. We’re in. | 斯坦茨先生 我们进去了 |
[41:16] | I have the package. | 目标在我手里 |
[41:18] | Ground floor,through the library and down the stairs. | 去第一层 穿过图书馆 然后下楼 |
[41:23] | – The library. We’re on our way. – We’ll be waiting for you. | -图书馆 我们马上就来 -我等你们 |
[41:32] | That’s the library. | 那是图书馆 |
[41:35] | Don’t go in there. Just… Oh,this is so stupid. | 别进去 这真是太傻了 |
[41:41] | You’re not gonna get away with this. | 你不会有好结果的 |
[41:42] | Martin! What are you doing? | 马丁 你想干什么 |
[41:44] | No,Mr. President. The question is,what are you gonna do? | 不 总统先生 问题是你想干什么 |
[41:48] | Gonna shake my hand again? Give a little speech? | 你还要再跟我握手吗 讲几句话 |
[41:51] | Is this about Kevin? Look,I’m sorry… | 是因为凯文吗 我很抱歉 |
[41:55] | Run,Mr. President! To me,to me,to me! | 跑 总统先生 到我这 到我这 到我这 |
[42:03] | Move! | 快点 |
[42:05] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[42:07] | Move,move,move! | 快点 快走 快走 |
[42:11] | Let’s go,let’s go,let’s go! | 我们走 快走 快走 |
[42:15] | – Stand behind me and do what I say. – Walker,I say again… | -站在后面照我说的做 -沃克 我重复一遍 |
[42:18] | …we are coming to you,we are on the move. | 我们过来了 正在路上 |
[42:23] | In the library. | 在图书馆 |
[42:25] | – Shit. I’m empty. – Walker! | -见鬼 没子弹了 -沃克 |
[42:31] | Run,run,run! | 快走 跑 跑 |
[42:35] | Stenz! | 斯坦兹 |
[42:36] | No,not that way! They’re up there! | 不 不是那边 他们在上边 |
[42:44] | Goddamn! | 该死的 |
[42:45] | We’ve lost the package. Secure the exits. | 目标丢了 守住出口 |
[42:48] | – Which Way’s this go? – West Wing. | -这条走廊通到哪儿 -西翼大楼 |
[42:52] | Run,Mr. President! Move! Move! | 总统先生 快跑 快跑 |
[42:58] | This leads to the basement. | 这个通到地下室 |
[42:59] | – We’re in the stairwell,coming your way. – Shit. | -我们在楼梯井朝你这儿过来 -见鬼 |
[43:10] | We gotta go! | 我们快走 |
[43:13] | Elevator’s here,let’s go! | 电梯来了 快走 |
[43:20] | Shit! God! They’re in the elevator heading up! | 见鬼 该死的 他们乘电梯上去了 |
[43:23] | – Cut them off in the Central Hall! – What are you doing? Get him! | -在中央大厅截住他们 -停下来干嘛 快去追 |
[43:26] | Take care of Bobby. | 你照顾鲍比 |
[43:30] | – Killick,stop them at the elevator. – I’m on it. | -基利科 去电梯抓他们 -这就去 |
[43:35] | He’s in the residence! Cut him off at the residence! | 他在总统寓所 去总统寓所截住他 |
[43:39] | Son of a bitch! You screwed us,Walker. | 狗娘养的 都是你害的 沃克 |
[43:41] | You’ve got one of your guys running around. | 楼里居然还有一个你们的人 |
[43:43] | – Not one of my guys. – Then who is he? | -他不是我的人 -那他是什么人 |
[43:45] | I don’t know,probably some schmuck from one of the tours. | 我不知道 可能是哪个来参观的笨蛋 |
[43:48] | Your tourist killed one of my best men! So now I’m gonna take care of it! | 你的游客杀死了我最好的兄弟 现在我要杀了他 |
[43:51] | No,you will not. You will have your boys… | 不 你不能去 你让你的人 |
[43:55] | …sweep every room in this place. | 检查这里的每一个房间 |
[43:57] | And you will come with me,as planned. | 你跟我来 按计划行事 |
[44:01] | Find him. | 去找他 |
[44:07] | You don’t talk to me like that in front of my men. | 当着我的人别这么跟我说话 |
[44:09] | – I don’t,huh? – No,you don’t! | -不行么 -不行 |
[44:11] | Ten years I’ve known Bobby! | 我认识鲍比十年了 |
[44:12] | Twice the guy saved my life. This doesn’t go unanswered! | 他救过我两次 我不会让他白死的 |
[44:15] | Drop the tough-guy shit with me,junior. | 别把那破事扯我身上 小子 |
[44:17] | Now,I know your story,Emil. | 我知道你的遭遇 埃米尔 |
[44:19] | I know what this country did to you. | 我知道这个国家对你做了什么 |
[44:21] | We’re in this together. So be calm. | 我们在一条船上 冷静点 |
[44:23] | – I’m calm. – Good. | -我很冷静 -那就好 |
[44:25] | – I’m still gonna kill him. – I don’t have a problem with that. | -我还是要杀了他 -那家伙你想杀就杀吧 |
[44:28] | But I need the president alive. Don’t forget that. | 不过总统我一定要活的 可别忘了 |
[44:42] | You promised me the leader of the free world. | 你说会把总统带来 他人呢 |
[44:45] | Don’t you worry your pretty little head. We’ll get him back. | 这用不着你操心 我们会把他抓回来 |
[44:48] | But without him,what kind of time frame we looking at? | 没有他 我们需要多少时间 |
[44:51] | We have 15 minutes to load in,then maybe another 30 or so… | 装载设备要十五分钟 可能还要花上 |
[44:54] | …to crack the protocols without his code. After that,it’s on you. | 三十分钟左右破解发射密码 剩下的就得靠你了 |
[44:57] | – What about securing the basement? – I brought a party favour for that. | -要守住地下室的出口吗 -我专门带了份小礼物过来 |
[45:00] | – Good. – Do you know… | -很好 -你知道 |
[45:02] | …you’ve got a bit of something right… It’s right under your nose. | 你脸上有东西吗 就在你鼻子下面 |
[45:22] | Vadim. | 瓦蒂姆 |
[45:24] | You let me know the second you find these guys. | 一找到他们就告诉我 |
[45:27] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[45:28] | Somebody please shut the alarm off! | 谁去把警报器关掉 |
[45:33] | I got work to do. | 去干活吧 |
[45:36] | Motts. | 莫茨 |
[45:38] | Take Bobby’s place in Air Comm. | 你代替鲍比去空中指挥中心 |
[45:42] | I’ll show you the way. | 我给你带路 |
[45:44] | We got some important people waiting for us. | 有几位大人物在等我们 |
[45:51] | – Are you okay,sir? – I’m all right. | -你没事吧 先生 -我没事 |
[45:53] | – Is your family in the complex? – They won’t be here till tonight. | -你的家人在白宫么 -不在 她们晚上才回来 |
[45:56] | – Your daughter,where’s your daughter? – I couldn’t find her. | -你女儿呢 -我找不到她 |
[46:00] | I hope she got out. | 但愿她逃出去了 |
[46:01] | Do you know these men? | 你认识这些人吗 |
[46:03] | That old son of a bitch,his name is Martin Walker. | 那个杀了那么多人的老混蛋 他的名字叫马丁·沃克 |
[46:06] | He’s the head of my Secret Service. | 他是特勤保卫的头 |
[46:08] | You should have a conversation about how serious you take your protection. | 也许你该跟他说说 你对保卫人员的要求有多严格 |
[46:12] | – I didn’t pick him. – Why is he doing this? | -他不是我选的 -他干嘛这么做 |
[46:15] | I think it has something to do with his son Kevin. | 可能跟他儿子凯文有关 |
[46:18] | – Why? What happened? – He was a Marine. | -怎么回事 -凯文是海军路站队员 |
[46:20] | He got killed last year in this covert action that I ordered. | 去年在我下令的秘密行动中牺牲了 |
[46:24] | Would he do this for a personal vendetta? He said he wanted you alive. | 他做这一切只是为了个人恩怨吗 他说要你活着 |
[46:28] | There’s gotta be a bigger play. | 看来他们有个大计划 |
[46:31] | We gotta get out of this elevator shaft. | 我们得赶快离开电梯井 |
[46:34] | I’m… | 我 |
[46:36] | Don’t tell me you’re claustrophobic. | 别跟我说你有幽闭恐惧症 |
[46:44] | Oh,my God. The FAA needs to ground all air traffic. | 我的天啊 联邦航空局要禁止所有飞机起飞 |
[46:47] | Where’s the secretary of Homeland Security? | 国土安全部部长在哪 |
[46:49] | – He’s at the White House. – Who’s the deputy sec? | -他在白宫 -副部长是谁 |
[46:52] | Wyck Halsey. He’s also at the White House. | 威客·哈尔西 他也在白宫 |
[46:55] | Oh,Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[46:57] | …happens,our thoughts go to terrorism. | 每次有这种事情发生 我们首先想到的就是恐怖主义 |
[47:01] | I’ve had enough of this. | 我已经受够了 |
[47:03] | Walker told us to stay where we are. | 沃克叫我们留在会议室里 |
[47:06] | Madam Secretary,gentlemen… | 国务卿 女士们先生们 |
[47:08] | …I’m gonna ask you to accompany us to the Blue Room. | 我请各位随同我们一起去蓝厅 |
[47:11] | – Who is this man? – He is… | -这个人是谁 -他是 |
[47:14] | – He’s a concerned citizen. – Good morning,Mr. Secretary. | -他是个关心国家的公民 -早上好 部长先生 |
[47:21] | – You killed the secretary of defence. – Well,he wasn’t doing a very good job. | -他杀了国防部长 -他的防卫工作做得太差 |
[47:25] | Okay,so,would the remaining secretaries… | 好了 剩下的部长们 |
[47:27] | …please join us in the Blue Room? | 请跟我们去蓝厅 |
[47:33] | – Sir,I’m on with Agent Reid. – How they doing? | -我们联系上了里德特工 -他们怎么样 |
[47:35] | VP just puked all over Air Force One. | 副总统在空军一号里吐了一地 |
[47:37] | I’m General Caulfield,vice chairman,Joint Chiefs of Staff. | 议长先生 我是科菲尔德将军 参谋长联席会议副主席 |
[47:40] | Have the nuclear launch codes been switched? | 核弹发射密码换掉了吗 |
[47:42] | – Yes,and new codes are active. – The stock market’s collapsing. | -换了 新密码已经启用了 -股票市场全面暴跌 |
[47:46] | Travis,I need you to suspend trading immediately. | 特拉维斯 你马上去暂停证券交易 |
[47:49] | And there’s gonna be a run on the banks,so close them now. | 另外肯定会出现银行挤兑 把银行也关掉 |
[48:01] | – You guys good? – Yes,sir. | -准备好了吗 -好了 先生 |
[48:03] | Don’t mess it up. | 可别搞砸了 |
[48:07] | Son of a… | 狗娘养的 |
[48:08] | Captain,where are we? | 上尉 情况怎样 |
[48:10] | We have reason to believe that the explosive was a diversion. | 我们有理由相信 国会的爆炸是为了转移注意力 |
[48:13] | Diversion from what? | 转移什么注意力 |
[48:15] | An armed team has taken over the White House. | 一个准军事团队占领了白宫 |
[48:17] | Do we have the president? | 总统安全么 |
[48:18] | I spoke to Walker. He had eyes on Eagle. | 我十五分钟前和马丁·沃克通过话 他和总统在一起 |
[48:21] | Fifteen minutes is a lifetime. | 十五分钟能发生很多事 |
[48:22] | Radio chatter indicated they were headed for the PEOC. No contact. | 无线电通信显示他们在赶去PEOC 我们一直没联系上他们 |
[48:26] | We have to assume they’ve been compromised. | 我们只能假设他们已经遇害了 |
[48:28] | We gotta get you to a phone. | 我们得帮你弄部电话 |
[48:30] | Call SEAL Team Six and they come in here… | 然后你打电话给海豹六队 |
[48:33] | …and they’ll shoot these assholes in the head. | 叫他们来把那些混蛋都干掉 |
[48:35] | – We keep a satphone in the residence. – Great. Where’s that at? | -寓所里有部扰频卫星电 -很好 它在哪儿 |
[48:40] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[48:42] | – You ever been rock climbing? – We climbing this? | -你玩过攀岩么 -我们要爬上去么 |
[48:45] | Unless you got a better idea,yeah. | 除非你有别的办法 |
[48:47] | No,I don’t. | 没有 |
[48:49] | By the way,John Cale. | 顺便说一句 我叫约翰·凯尔 |
[48:53] | – James Sawyer. – I’ll get you out of here,sir. | -詹姆斯·索亚 -我会救你出去 |
[48:56] | Just follow me up. | 跟着我 |
[48:59] | Yeah,I’m right behind you. | 是的 我在你后面 |
[49:02] | Make sure you have one handhold… | 一只手抓紧绳子前 |
[49:04] | – …before you let go of the other one. – Whatever you do,I’ll do. | -另一只手千万别松开 -你怎么做我就怎么做 |
[49:11] | I ain’t doing that shit. | 这我可做不了 |
[49:16] | The scene here at the White House is getting more chaotic every second. | 现在白宫的事态正变得越来越混乱 |
[49:20] | We have got hundreds… | 我们有上百 |
[49:21] | As you can see,the military’s moving into position… | 大家看到军队已进入战备状态 |
[49:24] | …but won’t advance because of safety concerns for the hostages. | 过考虑到人质的安全暂时不会采取行动 |
[49:28] | …obvious to everyone,this is the work of al Qaeda… | 这是基地组织或是有类似想法的 |
[49:31] | …or some like-minded Arab terrorist group. | 阿拉伯恐怖组织的行为 |
[49:34] | – The National Guard… – The building’s buttoned up. | -国民自卫队 -封锁了整座楼 |
[49:37] | Rooftop’s secure. | 楼顶安全 |
[49:38] | – They attempted contact yet? – Not yet. | -他们会跟我们交火吗 -还不会 |
[49:41] | – Apparently,we’re all Arabs. – Good. | -他们以为我们是阿拉伯人 -很好 |
[49:44] | – Cake? – No,I don’t want cake. | -吃蛋糕吗 -不 我不吃蛋糕 |
[49:45] | I’m diabetic. | 我有糖尿病 |
[49:52] | Hallelujah. | 哈雷路亚 |
[49:57] | This is my Graceland! | 这是我最崇拜的地方 |
[50:08] | Sweet Shiva. | 亲爱的湿婆 |
[50:09] | Sugary pops of delight. | 吃颗糖启发灵感 |
[50:19] | Come on,let’s go! Move! | 快点 我们走 走 |
[50:23] | Let’s go,sheeple. Now,welcome to my house. | 快进去 羊羔 欢迎来到我家 |
[50:26] | Now,sit down and shut up! | 现在 给我坐下闭上嘴 |
[50:28] | Oh,baby,I’ve missed you. | 我想死你了 宝贝 |
[50:32] | Let’s get you plugged in. You fit in nicely right there. | 插在这里应该正合适 |
[50:38] | Ladies and gentlemen,Skip Tyler has arrived. | 女士们先生们 斯基普·泰勒驾到 |
[50:40] | By the time you’re watching this,I will have pulled off the greatest hack… | 你们看到这段视频时 我已经成功实施了世界上 |
[50:44] | …the world has ever seen. This is difficult for some,it is… | 最伟大的黑客行动 对其他人来说这很难 |
[50:47] | …but for me,it’s as easy as one,two,three… | 可对我来说 就像数数一样简单 一 二 三 |
[50:53] | …four,five,six,seven,eight,nine. | 四 五 六 七 八 九 |
[51:01] | Yes. | 行了 |
[51:08] | Showtime! | 好戏开演了 |
[51:20] | Oh,some latecomers. Secretary of Homeland Security… | 迟到的人来了 欢迎国土安全部部长大驾光临 |
[51:23] | …is in the house! You’re so getting fired for this. | 你的饭碗肯定保不住了 |
[51:27] | – Look who was hiding in the Press Room. – Oh,my God,Roger Skinner! | -看看谁躲在记者招待室里 -天呐 是罗杰·斯金纳 |
[51:31] | The only one who speaks the truth. I love your show. Seriously. | 只有他敢说真话 我真的喜欢你的节目 |
[51:35] | After you,please. Get in there. | 你先请 请吧 进去吧 |
[52:07] | Come out,come out,wherever you are. | 出来 出来 你在哪 |
[52:12] | Playing some hide-and-seek,little girl? | 想跟我玩捉迷藏啊 小姑娘 |
[52:15] | Well,then,I will huff,and I will puff… | 我要吹气 我要喷气 |
[52:20] | …and I’m gonna blow your house down. | 我要把你的房子掀翻 |
[52:33] | – No,no,no! Leave me alone. – Get in here. | -不 不 不 放开我 -进去吧 |
[52:36] | – Move! – Mr. Skinner,please stop crying. | -走 -斯金纳先生 快别哭了 |
[52:38] | Get comfortable,you little mutt. | 行了 歇会儿 小杂种 |
[52:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[52:46] | – Oh,my God,where’s my dad? – He went looking for you. | -天啊 我爸爸呢 -他出去找你了 |
[52:55] | Excuse me for a second. | 我失陪一会儿 |
[53:02] | Sir? | 先生 |
[53:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[53:07] | I understand that this is a very high-stress time… | 我知道现在是非常时期 |
[53:10] | …but if you and your colleagues… | 不过你和你的同事 |
[53:13] | …could maybe be a little more careful… | 能不能对这栋楼里 |
[53:16] | …with the priceless artefacts that are in this building… | 这些无价的艺术品稍微小心一点吗 |
[53:19] | …because I mean,it is a living history… Okay,because see… | 因为它们都是 承载历史的 好吧 你看 |
[53:23] | …that was a Ming Dynasty 16th-century vase… | 那是十六世纪的明朝花瓶 |
[53:25] | …that was a gift from Queen Elizabeth II. It’s irreplaceable. | 是伊莉莎白二世女王的礼物 是独一无二的 |
[53:32] | I’ll go sit down. I’m gonna… I’ll be over here if you have any more questions. | 我去坐下 我就坐在那 有问题可以找我 |
[53:36] | Vadim,Chen,report. | 瓦蒂姆 陈 报告情况 |
[53:38] | We’re done with the residence,boss. Coming up to the third floor. | 总统寓所已经搜过了 老大 我们现在去三楼 |
[53:49] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[53:53] | Okay,I’m coming up. | 我现在上去了 |
[54:13] | Get your head down! | 把头压低 |
[54:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[54:34] | – Trying to shoot off the cables? – I heard something. | -想把缆绳打断吗 -我听到声音 |
[54:37] | Come on. That thing’s 100 years old. The shit’s too heavy for it. | 得了 这玩意儿有一百年了 装的东西太重 |
[54:40] | Let’s unload before it snaps. | 缆绳断之前赶紧卸货 |
[54:47] | – Jesus,they have Javelins. – Javelin what? | -天呐 他们有”标枪”-什么标枪 |
[54:50] | Surface-to-air missiles. | 标枪防空导弹 |
[54:52] | If anybody comes in by air,they’re done. | 谁进入白宫上空就死定了 |
[54:55] | Mr. Speaker,I have the vice president for you. | 议长先生 副总统要跟你通话 |
[54:57] | – Alvin,you okay? – I’m fine. | -阿尔文 你没事吧 -我没事 |
[54:58] | Who’s in command on the ground? | 现在谁在现场指挥 |
[55:00] | – Well… – Permission to speak freely. | -好吧 -我能直说吗 |
[55:02] | – Yeah,yeah,granted. – It’s a shit show. | -行行 你说 情况 -团糟 |
[55:04] | D.C. police are on the scene,FBI is trying to horn in… | 华盛顿警方在现场FBI想指挥 |
[55:08] | …plus Secret Service feels it should be their show. | 而特勤局觉得这事应该由他们来管 |
[55:10] | It should. Carol Finnerty,Secret Service. | 就该是 我是特勤局的卡罗尔·芬纳蒂 |
[55:13] | Mr. Vice President,it was our building that was taken. | 副总统先生 我们负责那栋楼的安保 |
[55:16] | Yes,it was,and now you’re standing in our building. | 是的 没错 现在你跑到我们楼里来了 |
[55:19] | We need to send the Army in there and take the White House back. | 我们要做的就是派军队过去夺回白宫 |
[55:22] | I don’t think you can. Posse Comitatus and the Insurrection Act… | 事实上这做不到《地方保安队法》和《镇压叛乱法案》 |
[55:26] | …make it very difficult to deploy combat troops on American soil. | 让我们很难在美国本土部署作战部队 |
[55:29] | Which is why we federalized the National Guard minutes ago. | 所以我们十分钟前召集了国民警卫队 |
[55:32] | Sir,with respect,only the president can do that. | 先生 恕我直言 只有总统有这个权利 |
[55:35] | Alvin,we’re in a constitutional crisis here. | 阿尔文 我们现在面对的是宪政危机 |
[55:38] | We’ve never had a missing chief executive. | 以前没碰到过总统失踪的情况 |
[55:40] | We’re gonna have to start talking about the 25th Amendment. | 那只能考虑调用宪法第二十五修正案 |
[55:43] | You wanna remove the president from power? | 你要解除总统的职权吗 |
[55:45] | I don’t wanna do anything,but I can’t sit here… | 又不是我想这样 可我不能坐在这 |
[55:48] | …and watch the government come crashing down around us. | 眼睁睁看着政府崩溃瓦解 |
[55:51] | We’ve tried them on the phone by now,right? | 我们已经派人联系里面的人了 |
[55:53] | Who? | 谁 |
[56:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[56:08] | Hello,this is Special Agent Carol Finnerty. To whom am I speaking? | 喂 我是特工卡罗尔·芬纳蒂 请问你是谁 |
[56:13] | That sounds official. Please hold. Your call’s very important to us. | 好像很重要 请稍等 你的来电对我们很重要 |
[56:19] | – We’ve got an incoming call. – About time. | -有电话打来 -现在才打来 |
[56:23] | Put them through. | 接进来 |
[56:28] | Thank you for holding. I’ll patch you through. | 感谢等待 我把电话转接给我的上级 |
[56:30] | Have a great day. | 祝您愉快 |
[56:32] | Hello,this is Carol Finnerty. Who is this? | 喂 我是卡罗尔·芬纳蒂 你是谁 |
[56:35] | It’s me,Carol. You should’ve called already. | 是我 早就该打来了 |
[56:38] | – Martin. – We’ve held the building for 15 minutes. | -马丁 -我们都占领这里十五分钟了 |
[56:40] | – “We”? – I’m sure you’re recording this… | -我们 我知道你们在录音 |
[56:42] | …so let’s make this easy on everybody. My name is Martin James Walker. | 说话别兜圈子了 我叫马丁·詹姆斯·沃克 |
[56:46] | Chief of the presidential detail of the Secret Service. | 美国特勤局总统保卫组的负责人 |
[56:49] | My men currently control the White House and the 61 hostages within. | 我的人已经控制了白宫 挟持了六十一名人质 |
[56:52] | – What are you doing? – I did you the courtesy… | -你想干什么 -我是为了你好 |
[56:55] | …of sending you out of here,so let’s just keep it professional,okay? | 才把你支出去 我们现在公事公办 行吗 |
[56:58] | “Professional”? | 公事公办 |
[57:00] | You killed your own men. | 你杀了你自己手下 |
[57:03] | Where’s Ted? | 泰德呢 |
[57:05] | Killing Ted Hope… | 杀死泰德·霍普 |
[57:08] | …was the second hardest thing I’ve ever had to do in my life. | 是我这辈子做过的第二难的事 |
[57:15] | Martin,I want you to… | 马丁 我要你 |
[57:17] | There’s not a thing you’re about to say that I didn’t teach you. | 你要说的所有话都是我以前教给你的 |
[57:20] | So we’re gonna get all this done in two hours and be done by lunch,okay? | 我们两小时内把事情都解决了 午饭前搞定行么 |
[57:24] | Now,ask me what I want. | 现在问我想要什么 |
[57:28] | – What do you want? – On any given day… | -你想要什么 -随便哪一天 |
[57:30] | …the United States Federal Reserve holds in excess of $400 million in cash. | 美国联邦储备局里都会有 超过四亿美元的现金 |
[57:35] | And I want it loaded aboard a Boeing C-17… | 你们把钱装上一架波音C17 |
[57:38] | …which you will leave fuelled and otherwise empty on runway one-niner. | 飞机燃料充足 其它什么都不需要 停在19号跑道上 |
[57:42] | I’d like to know how you plan on getting from the White House… | 你觉得你有可能活着离开白宫 |
[57:46] | …to Reagan National without being killed. | 到达里根国家机场吗 |
[57:48] | We have eyes in the sky. If I see a single sniper… | 我们空中有眼线 如果我发现有狙击手 |
[57:51] | …within 10 miles of this place,I am going to kill… | 附近十英里范围内 我就会杀掉 |
[57:55] | …four Cabinet members… | 四名内阁成员 |
[57:57] | …and in a particularly nice touch of irony… | 另外再附送一个毫无用处的 |
[58:00] | …the director of Homeland Security himself. | 国土安全部部长 |
[58:03] | Is President Sawyer alive? | 索亚总统还活着吗 |
[58:07] | – Yes. – I want proof of life. | -是的 -证明给我看 |
[58:10] | You got two hours or I will execute him myself… | 你们有俩小时 否则我会在 |
[58:13] | …on the South Lawn of the White House. | 白宫的南草坪亲自处决他 |
[58:17] | Jesus,the head of his own detail. | 天呐 居然是保安的头 |
[58:20] | At least we know how they got in so easily. | 好歹知道他们怎么这么容易就进去了 |
[58:22] | Can we be sure he’s the only Secret Service member… | 问题是我们怎么确定他是唯一一个 |
[58:25] | – …who’s been compromised? – Oh,go to hell. | -变节的特勤局成员 -见鬼去吧 |
[58:28] | Proof of life,huh? | 她要证明 |
[58:29] | You say you can do better than your men. Here’s your chance. | 你说你比你的手下厉害 给你个机会 |
[58:32] | – Find him. – With pleasure. | -找到他 -乐意效劳 |
[58:35] | Walker’s wife,Muriel,is in Fairfax. | 沃克的太太穆里尔在费尔法克斯 |
[58:39] | Could you find her,please? | 你能去找她吗 |
[58:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[58:44] | I have Thanksgiving at their house every year. | 我每年去他们家过感恩节 |
[58:46] | I wanna run the whole search again,from the top. | 我们把整栋楼重新搜一遍 |
[58:49] | Motts,meet me on the ground floor. Chen,Vadim,the third. | 莫茨 我们一楼碰头 陈 瓦蒂姆 从三楼搜起 |
[58:52] | Meet in the middle. | 我们在中间碰头 |
[58:53] | Roger that. I’m taking the stairs. Mulcahy,finish up. | 收到 我现在上楼 穆尔柯 快点 |
[58:56] | That was the last one. | 这是最后一个 |
[58:57] | Wait,so you said Walker’s son died? | 对了 你刚才说沃克的儿子死了 |
[58:59] | The Pentagon thought that Iran had a nuclear bomb. We sent a team in. | 五角大楼认为伊朗有个核弹 我们派秘密行动小组去 |
[59:03] | Things went wrong. Martin’s son Kevin got killed. | 事情出了岔子 马丁的儿子凯文被杀了 |
[59:06] | – You’re telling me this is personal? – He’s not doing it by himself. | -你说这个是私人恩怨 -沃克一个人干不了 |
[59:09] | – Someone else is footing the bill. – Who? | -肯定有人在资助他 -谁 |
[59:11] | Heard of the military-industrial complex? | 听说过军工复合体吗 |
[59:13] | Those are the manufacturers of the weapons. | 那些军火制造商 |
[59:15] | They think they own the system and they will do anything to keep that power. | 他们认为自己控制全局 |
[59:20] | They profit off of your sacrifice. | 为了保住利益 他们什么事都做得出 |
[59:22] | Politicians always love talking about sacrifice. | 政客们从你们的牺牲里获利 |
[59:24] | Think I don’t know anything about sacrifice? | 你以为我做这份工作就没有牺牲吗 |
[59:27] | How many people come to your house and wanna kill you? | 有多少人跑到你家来想杀掉你 |
[59:30] | Missiles are topside. | 导弹运到屋顶了 |
[59:34] | Elevator going down to one. | 电梯降到一楼 |
[59:40] | – We gotta get off on the second floor. – What? | -我们得下去 -什么 |
[59:43] | Get off,get off,get off. | 出去 出去 出去 |
[59:45] | – You all right? You see anybody? – No,we’re clear. | -你还好么 有人么 -没有 安全 |
[59:48] | Kick it in. Harder. | 踢开 用力 |
[59:55] | Mr. President,stay on my hip. | 总统先生紧跟我 |
[59:58] | I got three rounds. Tell me you got some weapons in the residence. | 我只有三个弹夹 拜托你告诉我这里有武器 |
[1:00:02] | No,we usually have two agents right there with machine guns. | 没有 我们派两个拿机枪的特工站在那儿 |
[1:00:05] | – We got some knives in the kitchen. – What? | -厨房里有几把刀 -什么 |
[1:00:07] | They’re big knives. | 很大的刀 |
[1:00:08] | Great,then you can make me a sandwich. | 太好了 都能做三明治了 |
[1:00:11] | Now,where’s the phone? | 电话在哪 |
[1:00:19] | Right here. | 在这儿 |
[1:00:20] | Walker set this number up. Wait a minute,he’s gonna trace it. | 沃克设了个紧急密码 等一下 打那个电话会被追查到 |
[1:00:23] | We gotta get in touch with somebody on the outside. | 我们得打给一个外边的人 |
[1:00:26] | – I got somebody. – You got somebody? | -我知道一个人 -你知道吗 |
[1:00:28] | – Yeah,yeah. – I need to get my shoes. | -是的 是的 -我需要拿到我的鞋 |
[1:00:47] | Needed this. | 我需要这个 |
[1:00:55] | – Hello? – Jenna,this is John Cale. | -喂 -詹娜 我是约翰·凯尔 |
[1:00:58] | John,not a good time. | 约翰 我现在没空打电话 |
[1:01:00] | Wait,wait,hold on a second. | 不 等等 别挂 |
[1:01:02] | – Close friend? – She works for the vice president. | -你们很熟吗 -她为副总统工作 |
[1:01:07] | Have you heard what’s happening? It’s not a good time. | 约翰 你知道发生什么事了吗 我现在真的没时间 |
[1:01:09] | I’m with the president. We’re in the White House. | 我和总统在一块 在白宫 |
[1:01:12] | – That’s not funny,John. – Does this sound like a joke to you? | -别开玩笑 约翰 -你觉得我在跟你开玩笑吗 |
[1:01:15] | – Yeah,he’s… – Jenna,this is James Sawyer. | -是的 他是 -詹娜 我是詹姆斯·索亚 |
[1:01:18] | For the past 10 minutes,I’ve been getting shot at with this young man. | 在刚过去的10分钟里 我和这个年轻人一直被人追杀 |
[1:01:22] | If you could connect me to whatever control structure we still have left… | 如果你能帮我联系到任何负责指挥和控制的人 |
[1:01:25] | – …I would really appreciate it. – Hold on. | -我将感激不尽 -等一下 |
[1:01:28] | Hello? Thank you. | 喂 谢谢 |
[1:01:31] | She hung up? | 她挂了 |
[1:01:34] | She put me on hold when I was thanking her. | 我谢她的时候她让我等一下 |
[1:01:39] | So we wait for your best friend Jenna to hit us back. | 所以我们现在等什么 你最好的朋友珍娜联系我们 |
[1:01:48] | You smoke? | 你抽烟吗 |
[1:01:51] | Neither do I. | 我也不抽 |
[1:01:55] | This is your moment,sir. | 属于你的时刻到了 先生 |
[1:01:57] | The country is looking for a leader. It’s your time to step up. | 国家需要领导者 是时候站出来了 |
[1:02:00] | I told you,we weren’t to be disturbed. | 我告诉过你不想被打扰 |
[1:02:02] | The president of the United States called my cell. | 但是总统先生刚给我打了电话 |
[1:02:05] | – Mr. President. – It’s about damn time. | -总统先生 -怎么现在才接 |
[1:02:07] | – Mr. President,are you all right? – We’re safe. | -总统先生 你还好吗 -我们很安全 |
[1:02:10] | – “We”? – Yeah,I’m with someone. | -我们 -对 我和别人在一起 |
[1:02:12] | I’m gonna put him on the phone. | 我把电话给他 |
[1:02:13] | – Hello,this is John Cale. – Cale? | -你好 我是约翰·凯尔 -凯尔 |
[1:02:15] | What are you doing in the White House? | 你去白宫干什么 |
[1:02:17] | – He’s doing a damn good job. – It’s a long story,Mr. Speaker… | -他做了一件大好事 -说来话长 议长先生 |
[1:02:20] | …but look,they’ve taken the building and they’re holding hostages. | 他们占领了白宫 还挟持了人质 |
[1:02:24] | – This is when you come get us. – We’re doing our best. | -你应该派人来救我们吧 -我们会尽力的 |
[1:02:26] | – Do we have any intel on these people? – We are working on that,sir. | -知道这些人都是谁了吗 -我们正在调查 先生 |
[1:02:30] | You have to get the president out of there. | 你得把总统救出来 |
[1:02:32] | – Can you get to the basement? – Yeah,sure. | -你们能进地下室吗 -可以 |
[1:02:35] | – Yeah. – There’s a series of tunnels. | -可以 -下边有一系列地道 |
[1:02:37] | JFK used them to sneak Marilyn in. | 肯尼迪就是靠它把梦露带进来的 |
[1:02:39] | – I thought that was a myth. – It’s true. | -我还以为这是谣传 -是真的 |
[1:02:41] | Donnie’s gonna be pissed. | 唐尼肯定会气死 |
[1:02:42] | Get to the basement. I’ll lead you to the tunnels. | 你们如果能到地下室 我可以指挥你们走地道 |
[1:02:45] | Okay,Carol,I got separated from Emily. Can you tell me if she made it out? | 好的 卡罗尔 我和艾米丽走散了 你能告诉我她出来没有 |
[1:02:49] | We’re gonna find her,but you have got to get the president to safety,okay? | 我们会去找她 但你一定要保证总统的安全 知道吗 |
[1:03:01] | Cale? Cale? Can you get him back? | 凯尔 凯尔 能打回去吗 |
[1:03:39] | Son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:03:54] | Get your hands off my Jordans! | 不许碰我的乔丹鞋 |
[1:04:08] | Freeze! I said freeze! | 不许动 我说不许动 |
[1:04:10] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[1:04:12] | No,don’t shoot him. | 不 别开枪 |
[1:04:18] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[1:04:26] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:04:34] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[1:04:38] | Don’t worry about him. | 不用为他难过 |
[1:04:40] | He would’ve killed me if you wouldn’t have killed him. | 如果你不杀他 他就会杀了我 |
[1:04:46] | Thanks,asshole. | 谢啦 混蛋 |
[1:04:48] | Look what I found. Merry Christmas. | 看我找到什么 圣诞快乐 |
[1:04:51] | – You got the satphone? – Right here. | -电话在你那儿 -在这儿 |
[1:04:53] | And it’s on. | 开着呢 |
[1:04:56] | – Mr. President,are you okay? – Define “okay.” | -总统先生 你还好吗 -什么样算还好 |
[1:05:00] | What happened,John? | 出什么事了约翰 |
[1:05:01] | We got two dead bad guys,that’s what happened. | 我们杀了两个坏蛋 这就是刚才发生的事 |
[1:05:04] | These guys had military training. You gotta find out what they’re doing here. | 这些人接受过军队训练 你得查查他们在做什么 |
[1:05:08] | Walker demanded a ransom. | 沃克向我们勒索赎金 |
[1:05:09] | – You think they’re going through this for money? – Guys. | -你真觉得他们是为了钱吗 -伙计们 |
[1:05:12] | – You need to see this. – Hang on,John. | -来看看这个 -等一下 约翰 |
[1:05:14] | …people watching all of this together. | 大家一起来看这个 |
[1:05:16] | No doubt young Emily Cale had to risk her own life to… | 毫无疑问 艾米丽凯尔是冒着生命危险 |
[1:05:19] | Can you get me the president here? Cale,can you turn on the news? | 能帮我连线总统吗 凯尔 你现在能看新闻吗 |
[1:05:24] | You got a TV? | 有电视吗 |
[1:05:25] | We need to find out how Walker found these guys. | 卡罗尔 得查出沃克是怎么找到他们的 |
[1:05:28] | – John,you’ve gotta turn on the news. – What’s going on? | -但是你得先看看新闻 -怎么了 |
[1:05:31] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:05:32] | What you are seeing really is just amazing footage… | 这些让人震惊的画面 |
[1:05:35] | …captured by an extremely brave young girl by the name of Emily Cale. | 是由一个很勇敢的小女孩拍摄的 她叫艾米丽·凯尔 |
[1:05:40] | Now,these are the first images coming to us from inside the White House… | 这是从白宫传出的关于人质的 |
[1:05:44] | …from inside this hostage situation. | 第一手画面 |
[1:05:47] | The images have gone viral. They’ve had more than a hundred million… | 这些画面在网上广泛传播 不到十分钟 点击量就超过了1亿 |
[1:05:52] | Wait. Cale,Cale,listen. | 等等 凯尔 听着 |
[1:05:54] | We’re all walking out of here together,okay? | 我们都会活着出去的 知道吗 |
[1:05:57] | I gotta go get her. | 我得去救她 |
[1:05:58] | – Captain. – Yes,sir? | -上尉 -是 长官 |
[1:06:00] | Get me facial recognition on everyone in that video now. | 给视频上所有人做面部识别 |
[1:06:03] | …very brave young girl named Emily Cale. | 这个勇敢的女孩叫艾米丽·凯尔 |
[1:06:06] | The hostages include the nine girls… | 人质中有九名女孩 |
[1:06:09] | …from Watkins Charter School in Louisville… | 来自路易斯维尔的沃特金斯学校 |
[1:06:12] | …five Cabinet members as well… | 五名内阁成员 另外大家知道 |
[1:06:14] | …and also,understandably,a very emotional Roger Skinner. | 还有非常著名的罗杰·斯金纳 |
[1:06:18] | And from what I understand now… | 据我所知 |
[1:06:30] | I got the president a scrambled satphone to call his family with. | 我给过总统一个卫星电话来联系家人 |
[1:06:34] | He keeps it in his bedside table in the residence. See if it’s still there. | 他把它放在寓所的床头柜里 看看还在不在 |
[1:06:40] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:06:50] | Vadim,would you be kind enough to confirm your last name for me,please? | 瓦蒂姆 能不能麻烦你确认回复一下你的姓啊 |
[1:06:55] | – Let’s go. – They’re in the residence. | -我们走 -他们在总统寓所 |
[1:06:57] | Go! That’s them in the residence. | 走 在里边 |
[1:07:01] | Easy. | 轻松 |
[1:07:09] | …And the faces of the terrorists. | 恐怖分子的脸 |
[1:07:11] | You gotta be shitting me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[1:07:13] | So we are going to put those faces up on-screen right now… | 所以我没要把这些脸放到屏幕上 |
[1:07:16] | In here! | 在这 |
[1:07:18] | As we put these faces up on-screen,we are sure that we will… | 等我们把这些脸放到屏幕上 我们确定我们会 |
[1:07:21] | …no doubt learn the names of the men who are… | 知道这些人的名字 |
[1:07:24] | …holding the White House hostage. | 抓住白宫人质的家伙们 |
[1:07:26] | These men are clearly not al Qaeda. | 他们显然不是中东的 |
[1:07:30] | We are positive that the FBI will have… | 我们肯定FBI会 |
[1:07:34] | …those images out. So again,these are images… | 找出这些人 那么 这些画面 |
[1:07:37] | …captured by a brave young girl… | 是由一个勇敢的小女孩拍的 |
[1:07:39] | How many more ways can you guys screw this thing up? | 你们怎么有这么多办法把事情搞砸 |
[1:07:44] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:07:46] | How you like your chair? You comfortable,Mr. Skinner? | 这把椅子怎么样 舒服吗 斯金纳先生 |
[1:07:50] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[1:07:52] | Where do you come up with all the ideas for your show? | 你是怎么想到做你的这些节目的 |
[1:07:57] | – I… – You got guys who do that for you? | -我 -有专门的人替你想吗 |
[1:07:59] | Because,believe me,I got some good ideas. | 相信我 我有很多好主意 |
[1:08:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:08:24] | Give it to me. | 把那个给我 |
[1:08:37] | Congratulations,asshole,you just made us all famous. | 恭喜你 混蛋 你让我们都出名了 |
[1:08:43] | When they come for us,you’re gonna die first. | 当他们冲进来 你会第一个死 |
[1:08:48] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[1:08:50] | – You understand? – Get away from me. | -你听明白了吗 -离我远点 |
[1:09:08] | Sir,we have facial recognition coming up right now. | 长官 面部识别结果出来了 |
[1:09:12] | Carl Killick. This guy’s a right-wing sociopath. | 卡尔·基利克 右翼反社会者 |
[1:09:15] | First arrested at age 12. Tried to blow up his local post office… | 十二岁时第一次被捕 他想炸掉当地的邮局 |
[1:09:18] | …because they employed too many African-Americans. | 因为他们雇佣了太多非裔美国人 |
[1:09:21] | Last seen with Conrad Cern. | 这个是康拉德·瑟恩 |
[1:09:23] | I saw that guy at the Capitol. | 早上我在国会大厦见过他 |
[1:09:24] | He runs a white-power hate blog against President Sawyer. | 他有个反对索亚总统的白人权利博客 |
[1:09:27] | – Lovely. – Jesus. Skip Tyler. | -有意思 -天哪 斯基普·泰勒 |
[1:09:30] | King of the hackers. Worked for the NSA. | 黑客之王 曾经在国家安全局工作 |
[1:09:33] | Was fired for rewriting nuclear launch coordinates… | 因为把核弹发射坐标改写为苹果公司总部 |
[1:09:35] | …to target Apple headquarters. | 而被解雇 |
[1:09:37] | He was unhappy with their music-sharing polices. | 大概是不满他们的音乐共享政策 |
[1:09:40] | Walker’s been after this guy forever. | 沃克一直想抓住这个家伙 |
[1:09:42] | And Emil Stenz. Ex-Delta Force. | 埃米尔·斯坦茨 前三角洲部队成员 |
[1:09:45] | Highly decorated. | 受过很多奖励 |
[1:09:47] | I’m afraid we know this guy too. | 很疑惑这个人我们也认识 |
[1:09:48] | – How? – Unfortunately,that’s classified. | -怎么说 -抱歉 这是机密 |
[1:09:51] | Well,I hereby declassify it. Now,you wanna share it with the group? | 我特此批准解密 现在你愿意告诉大家吗 |
[1:09:54] | Stenz did off-the-books wetwork for us in Pakistan… | 斯坦茨为我们在巴基斯坦做黑色交易 |
[1:09:57] | was part of a black-bag CIA operation. | 属于中情局的秘密调查行动 |
[1:09:59] | When the Sawyer administration came in,the new secretary of defence… | 索亚上台后新国防部长终止了这个行动 |
[1:10:02] | …shut down the operation and disavowed its assets… | 否认所有相关的人和事 |
[1:10:05] | …including Stenz. His identity was compromised. | 包括斯坦茨 他的身份暴露了 |
[1:10:07] | He wound up spending two years in a Taliban-controlled prison. | 结果在塔利班一所监狱关了两年 |
[1:10:10] | – No wonder he’s pissed at us. – It’s the threat matrix. | –难怪他那么生气 -这是威胁名单 |
[1:10:13] | Every day the Secret Service does a rundown… | 每天特勤局都会总结一份 |
[1:10:15] | …of threats against the president. Every one of these guys was on it. | 对总统可信性威胁的报告 这些人全都在名单上 |
[1:10:19] | It’s like Walker used it as a shopping list. | 好像沃克就是根据这份名单挑选伙伴的 |
[1:10:21] | Sir,Delta Force is 15 minutes out. | 长官 三角洲部队十五分钟后到 |
[1:10:23] | All right,general. I want them prepped for an attack on the White House… | 好了 将军 我要他们都准备好 |
[1:10:27] | – …as soon as I give the word. – Sir,please! Please. | -我一下令 就向白宫发动进攻 -长官 拜托 拜托 |
[1:10:30] | Only the president can give that order. | 只有总统才能下此命令 |
[1:10:32] | The president is behind enemy lines and compromised. | 总统现在身在敌营 生死未卜 |
[1:10:34] | I’m calling the Cabinet together to invoke the 25th. | 我要召集议会 启动第二十五修正案 |
[1:10:38] | Gel’ behind this,Eli. | 请支持我 艾丽 |
[1:10:41] | What if this were even a coup d’etat? | 人质怎么办 |
[1:10:43] | Come on,that’s just nonsense. | 好了 这没有意义的 |
[1:10:44] | Why isn’t the military doing anything? | 为什么军队什么也没做 |
[1:10:47] | You gotta understand,this is a very difficult situation… | 你会理解的 现在情况危急 |
[1:10:50] | …for the Pentagon,there are hostages. You can’t bring the big guns out… | 五角大楼 里面有人质 你不能约翰攻 |
[1:10:54] | …because there’s a class of little schoolgirls still inside. | 还有一个班的小女孩在里面 |
[1:11:13] | – Martin! – Good morning,boys. | -马丁 -早上好 孩子们 |
[1:11:14] | Move,move! | 快走 快走 |
[1:11:18] | Come on,go,go,go! | 快啊 走 走 走 |
[1:11:20] | – They’re in the ground-floor kitchen. – That’s it. | -他们在一楼厨房 -对了 |
[1:11:23] | Come on,go,go,go! Where’s the basement? | 快点 走 走 走 地下室在哪 |
[1:11:25] | Through here. To the left. | 这边走 在左边 |
[1:11:46] | – Shit! – They’re gone. | -见鬼 -他们跑了 |
[1:11:48] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[1:11:51] | – I have the president and Cale calling. – Cale,give me your location. | -总统和凯尔打来电话 -凯尔 告诉我你们的位置 |
[1:11:55] | All right,we’re in the basement. There’s a gate with a keypad. | 好的 我们在地下室 门上有个小键盘 |
[1:11:59] | Okay,the code is 64762. | 好的 密码是 64762 |
[1:12:04] | All right,we’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[1:12:05] | Go down the hallway. That should be the entrance to the catacombs. | 沿走廊往前走 右拐 应该是地下通道的入口 |
[1:12:08] | – Are you sure? – Yes,I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -是的 我确定 |
[1:12:11] | You should then be in a big oval room. There’ll be five tunnels. | 你们会走到一个椭圆形的房间 那里有五条通道 |
[1:12:15] | Take the second tunnel,follow it all the way out… | 走右边第二个 一直走到底 |
[1:12:18] | – …and we’ll be waiting. – We found it. Mr. President… | -我们在出口等你 -找到了 总统先生 |
[1:12:21] | …take this. | 拿着这个 |
[1:12:22] | – I can’t go. – What are you talking about? | -我不能跟你走 -你说什么 |
[1:12:24] | – I’m not leaving my little girl. – Then I’m staying. | -我不能把我女儿丢在这 -我跟你一块去 |
[1:12:27] | You gotta go back to being president,sir. | 你得回去当总统 先生 |
[1:12:29] | – Otherwise,all this is for nothing. – You can’t do this by yourself. | -否则这一切就没意义了 -不 你自己一个人不行 |
[1:12:32] | You’re gonna go and send the Marines in here to get us,okay? Promise me. | 所以你出去以后要派海军陆战队来救我们 好吗 你保证 |
[1:12:37] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:12:40] | You got my word. Thanks,John. | 我向你保证 谢谢 约翰 |
[1:12:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:12:49] | See you outside. | 外面见 |
[1:13:06] | They are in the basement. | 他们在地下室 |
[1:13:07] | All right,everyone in the basement! The basement! | 好 大家去地下室 地下室 |
[1:13:12] | Cale,come check this out. | 凯尔 来看这个 |
[1:13:15] | Okay,please don’t touch my toys. | 好 请别碰我的玩具 |
[1:13:18] | That’s something that we do not wanna touch. | 这种东西我们还是不要碰比较好 |
[1:13:22] | Carol,we got a problem. | 凯尔 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:13:23] | The exit tunnel’s wired with explosives. We need another exit. | 地道出口装满了炸药 得找别的出口 |
[1:13:26] | There isn’t another exit. | 没有别的出口 |
[1:13:29] | It’s locked! | 锁住了 |
[1:13:30] | – Tyler,I need the gate code. – I have that right here. | -泰勒 我要密码 -稍等 我在找 |
[1:13:34] | Here’s your gate code. | 这就是密码 |
[1:13:35] | This is not happening. We gotta move. | 怎么会这样 我们快走 |
[1:13:37] | – Carol,where are we going? – Hold on. | -卡罗 我们该去哪儿 -等一下 |
[1:13:39] | I can’t hold on. | 不能等了 |
[1:13:44] | We need a location right now! | 赶快给我个位置 |
[1:13:46] | Stagecoach. Follow me. Let’s get to the Stagecoach. | 公共用车 跟着我 我们去公共用车处 |
[1:13:49] | No,no,no,you’ll be trapped. | 不不 你们会被抓住的 |
[1:13:52] | This is a bad idea. They grounded all aircraft. | 这是个坏主意 你们禁止所有飞机起飞 |
[1:13:56] | This is Jack Freeman reporting live from the skies over Washington,D.C. | 我是杰克·弗里曼 从华盛顿特区上空为您做现场报道 |
[1:13:59] | We’re bringing you exclusive images of the terrorist-held White House. | 为您带来被恐怖分子劫持的白宫的独家画面 |
[1:14:03] | Clear left. | 左边安全 |
[1:14:09] | Cabinet is assembling with the vice president to invoke the 25th. | 副总统召集了内阁成员 准备启动第二十五修正案 |
[1:14:12] | Cale,if you don’t get him out in the next five minutes… | 凯尔 如果你不能在五分钟内把他带出来 |
[1:14:15] | – …he might not be president anymore. – You didn’t give me the job,remember? | -他可能就不是总统了 -你又没雇我 记得吗 |
[1:14:20] | What’s the code to D227? | D227的密码是多少 |
[1:14:23] | What’s the code for D227? | D227的密码是多少 |
[1:14:25] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[1:14:26] | Fast! Go,go,go! Go,go! | 快点 快快快 走 走 |
[1:14:31] | 13350 13350. | |
[1:14:36] | We’re in,let’s go! | 我们进去了 快走 |
[1:14:38] | – Go,I’ll cover you! – All right,all right! | -快走 我掩护你 -好的 好的 |
[1:14:42] | This way,Cale. The keys. | 这边 凯尔 钥匙 |
[1:14:52] | Got them! | 拿到了 |
[1:14:55] | What the hell are you getting in the back for? | 你坐到后边干嘛 |
[1:14:58] | Sorry,force of habit. | 抱歉 习惯了 |
[1:15:12] | Damn it! Keys! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 见鬼 拿钥匙 快走 |
[1:15:19] | – I’m crashing the gate. – No,no,no! | -我要撞开大门 -不 不 不 |
[1:15:20] | It’s 8 feet tall and dual-hardened steel. We’re not gonna make it. Left! | 不行 那是八英尺高的双重淬火钢 撞不开的 往左 |
[1:15:26] | – Where’s the garage clicker? – You kidding? I don’t have a clicker. | -你的开门器呢 -开玩笑吗 我没有开门器 |
[1:15:30] | Suburban! | 去兜风吧 |
[1:15:32] | I think I’m seeing the presidential limo driving across the grounds. | 我好像看见总统的座驾从地面上开过 |
[1:15:39] | We’re gonna out them off! Hang on,Motts! | 去截住他们 坐稳 莫茨 |
[1:15:41] | Watch out,watch out,watch out! | 小心 小心 小心 |
[1:15:44] | Cale,they’re in heavy weapons follow-up. | 凯尔 他们有重型武器 |
[1:15:46] | What do you mean,”heavy weapon”? | 什么叫”重型武器” |
[1:15:49] | You gotta be kidding me right now! | 这也太夸张了吧 |
[1:15:53] | Move! | 让开 |
[1:15:58] | Oh,my goodness! The presidential limo… | 哦 天哪 总统的车 |
[1:16:00] | …has just burst onto the South Lawn! | 突然出现在南草坪上 |
[1:16:05] | – So sorry. – Ladies and gentlemen of the Cabinet… | -对不起 -内阁的女士们 先生们 |
[1:16:08] | – …it’s with a heavy heart… – Sir,you have to see this! | -我的心清很沉重 -先生 你得看看这个 |
[1:16:11] | It’s trying to make its way around the South Lawn fountain. | 它想绕过南草坪的 |
[1:16:14] | That iconic fountain that everybody knows… | 那座标志性的喷泉 |
[1:16:16] | …anyone who’s ever been to the White House knows. | 去过白宫的人都知道 |
[1:16:19] | Box them in! Go for the window,Motts! | 干掉他们 莫茨 打车窗 |
[1:16:26] | Tanks. We got tanks. Let’s put them to use. | 坦克 我们可以用坦克 |
[1:16:29] | I think that’s my dad. | 那好像是我爸爸 |
[1:16:31] | I’m not sure using heavy artillery is a wise… | 我觉得用重型火炮可能不太明智 |
[1:16:33] | I don’t give a damn. You get that tank… | 我才不管你怎么想呢 通知坦克 |
[1:16:36] | – …you put a hole in the goddamn fence! – Yeah! Come on! | -马上在墙上给我弄出个洞来 -对 快开炮 |
[1:16:39] | Look,look,look! Watch him,watch him,watch him. | 稳住 当心 当心 |
[1:16:41] | Go for the windshield! Go! | 打挡风玻璃 快 |
[1:16:48] | – Watch out,watch out,watch out. – Get your head down. | -小心 小心 小心 -把头低下去 |
[1:17:05] | – Yeah,that’s one down. – Shit! | -好 搞定一个 -见鬼 |
[1:17:07] | – Commander,are you in position? – Roger. | -指挥官 收到了吗 -收到 |
[1:17:09] | – Then go to work. – Fall back! Fall back! | -开始行动 -后退 后退 |
[1:17:14] | Driver,advance! | 车手 往前开 |
[1:17:15] | We don’t know what is happening exactly,but the National Guard is in fact… | 我们不知道到底是怎么回事 不过国民警卫队好像 |
[1:17:19] | …enacting some sort of manoeuvre. It depends… | 开始有所行动了 |
[1:17:23] | RPG’S! Now! | 用火箭筒 快 |
[1:17:27] | Blow these bastards off the roof. | 把这些混蛋从房顶上轰下来 |
[1:17:33] | – Take cover! – Fire! | -隐蔽 -开炮 |
[1:17:45] | Incoming! | 敌炮来袭 |
[1:17:52] | Commander,come in! | 指挥官 请回答 |
[1:17:58] | – Goddamn it! – Shit. | -该死的 -见鬼 |
[1:18:01] | Good job,boys! Great job,Mulcahy! | 干得好孩子们 干得好 穆尔柯 |
[1:18:03] | This is an unprecedented situation. We have a full-scale war going on… | 这是一个前所未有的局面 我们有一个全面的战争 |
[1:18:07] | …on the White House grounds. | 在白宫草坪上 |
[1:18:09] | Mulcahy! Take out the limo! Let’s go! Take the limo! | 穆尔柯 干掉那辆车 快 干掉那辆车 |
[1:18:13] | What are you waiting on? Take it out! | 你在等什么 快开火 |
[1:18:16] | They’re firing. | 他们在开火 |
[1:18:19] | – I can’t see. What am I supposed to do? – I need him alive! | -我什么都看不见 怎么办 -我要活的 |
[1:18:22] | – That’s an order! – Why don’t you shut up? | -这是命令 -闭嘴 |
[1:18:24] | There’s a camera system here in the car. There. | 车里有个视频监控系统 有了 |
[1:18:27] | – What am I doing with zombies? – It’s my daughter’s favourite movie. | -屏幕上怎么都是僵尸 -这是我女儿最喜欢的电影 |
[1:18:30] | Watch out,watch out! Left! | 小心 小心 往左 |
[1:18:34] | We gotta punch a hole in this fence soon or we’re dead in the water. | 我们得在墙上开个洞 不然死定了 |
[1:18:37] | There’s a weapons locker in the back. | 武器箱 后边有个武器箱 |
[1:18:41] | – Jackpot! – What you got? | -头彩 -找到什么 |
[1:18:43] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 这才像话 |
[1:18:45] | That thing in your right hand is a blast shield. Perfect. | 把你手上的东西装到一起 很好 |
[1:18:49] | Can you not hit me in the head with a rocket while I’m trying to drive?! | 我开车的时候 能不能别用火箭筒砸我的头 |
[1:18:52] | Get me to the fence,Cale! | 开到围墙那边 凯尔 |
[1:18:55] | – Stick that thing out there,go to work. – Damn right. | -坚持到那 -没错 |
[1:18:59] | Hold it with two hands,Mr. President. | 两只手拿着 总统先生 |
[1:19:01] | Oh,my God,that’s President Sawyer. | 天哪 那是索亚总统 |
[1:19:03] | – He has a rocket launcher. – There’s something you don’t see every day. | -他拿着个火箭筒 -这可不是每天都能看见的 |
[1:19:08] | Here it comes! | 快到了 |
[1:19:15] | – I lost the rocket launcher. – How do you lose a rocket launcher? | -火箭筒掉了 -什么 怎么能把火箭筒丢了 |
[1:19:20] | Killick,take one of the hostages outside. Show them we mean business. | 基利克 你带个人质出去 给他们点颜色看看 |
[1:19:24] | This just in from China. | 这是来自中国 |
[1:19:25] | destroyed the West Gate of the White House. | 炸开了白宫的西大门 |
[1:19:29] | – We got our exit. – One more time around the fountain. | -总算能出来了 -再绕一圈我们就完了 |
[1:19:32] | – No! – Get over here. | 不 -到这来 |
[1:19:34] | One of the terrorists is holding a little girl at gunpoint. | 一名恐怖分子押着一个小女孩出来了 |
[1:19:36] | – What’d he say? – Emily Cale is being held… | -他说什么 -艾米丽被带到 |
[1:19:39] | …at the White House balcony right now by the terrorists. | 现在被恐怖分子带到阳台上 |
[1:19:42] | She was the one who managed to send this video out so the world could see… | 她就是那个把现场画面传出来的女孩 |
[1:19:47] | – Another rocket. – Cale! | -又一次火箭袭击 -凯尔 |
[1:19:51] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:19:58] | I can’t see what is going on… | 我看不见下边的情况 |
[1:20:00] | Get me a location on them now! | 赶快找他们的位置 |
[1:20:02] | …The West Wing. The president has… | 总统的座驾在靠近西翼的地方消失了 |
[1:20:04] | We’re not sure if he’s alive or dead right now. | 我们不知道总统是否还活着 |
[1:20:07] | – The limousine has disappeared… – Emily? | -总统座驾消失了 -艾米丽 |
[1:20:09] | …The West Wing. I can’t see him… | 西翼 我看不到他 |
[1:20:11] | Killick,take her back inside. | 基利克 把她带进去 |
[1:20:13] | – Dad! – Get over here! | -爸爸 -给我进去 |
[1:20:19] | Shit. What the…? | 见鬼 怎么会 |
[1:20:29] | – Something wrong with your radio? – Malfunctioned. | -你的无线电坏了吗 -不能用了 |
[1:20:32] | Stay behind me. They won’t shoot us. They need me alive. | 在我后边 他们不敢开枪 他们要我活着 |
[1:20:35] | – Put a gun to my head. – What? | -用枪指着我 -什么 |
[1:20:37] | That concludes the running-and-shooting portion. | 看来今天的逃亡和枪战部分已经结束了 |
[1:20:39] | Stay back or I’ll shoot him! | 退后 不然我杀了他 |
[1:20:41] | Appreciate what you’re trying to do,son. Did the same job myself,and proudly. | 真是辛苦你了孩子 以前这是我的工作 我很骄傲 |
[1:20:45] | I have no quarrel with you,but I do have a deadline. | 我和你无冤无仇 但是我时间有限 |
[1:20:48] | So put the gun down… | 把枪放下 |
[1:20:49] | Pull the pin. | 拉掉保险栓 |
[1:20:51] | …because you’re not gonna shoot the president. | 我知道你不会开枪打美国总统的 |
[1:20:53] | – You’re right. – Where does that leave us,boys? | -没错 -接下来要怎么做呢 |
[1:20:56] | That leaves us with this. | 接下来这样 |
[1:20:59] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:21:01] | Go,go,go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:21:10] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[1:21:16] | Oh,no. Come on,go! | 哦 不 快点 走 |
[1:21:17] | This way! Follow me! Follow me! | 这边 跟我来 跟我来 |
[1:21:25] | Enormous explosion over toward the West Wing. | 白宫西翼发生巨大爆炸 |
[1:21:28] | I don’t know if this means the president has been killed. We know… | 不知道这是否意味着总统已遇害 |
[1:21:31] | I got 100 people in here! Somebody tell me something! | 这有一百多号人 谁能告诉我那边的情况 |
[1:21:37] | – You idiot. – What’d you say? | -蠢货 -你说什么 |
[1:21:40] | You are an idiot. | 你这个蠢货 |
[1:21:42] | You just blew our whole mission. | 你把我们的计划都毁了 |
[1:21:44] | – Your mission. – Shut up. | -是你的计划 -闭嘴 |
[1:22:02] | Mr. Stenz,this may be your lucky day. Get your men back to the basement. | 斯坦茨先生 今天算你运气好 叫你的人去地下室 |
[1:22:08] | I,Alvin Hammond,do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute… | 我阿尔文·哈蒙德在此庄严宣誓 |
[1:22:12] | …the office of president of the United States… | 我将忠实执行合众国总统职务 |
[1:22:14] | …and will to the best of my ability preserve,protect and defend… | 尽我最大之能力 恪守 维护和捍卫 |
[1:22:18] | …the Constitution of the United States,so help me God. | 合众国宪法 愿上帝助我 |
[1:22:22] | Sir,follow me,please. | 先生 请跟我来 |
[1:22:35] | Place your hand there for scanning,please. | 请把手放在上面扫瞄 |
[1:22:40] | Sir,these are your presidential launch codes. | 先生 这是总统发射密码 |
[1:22:43] | Keep them on your person at all times. | 请务必随身携带 |
[1:22:45] | Vice President Alvin Hammond has just been sworn in… | 副总统阿尔文·哈蒙德刚刚宣誓就职 |
[1:22:48] | …as the 47th president of the United States… | 成为美国第四十七任总统 |
[1:22:51] | …confirming,of course,the worst possible scenario… | 这一行动证实了最糟的情况已经发生 |
[1:22:54] | …the death of President James Sawyer. | 总统詹姆斯·索亚遇难身亡 |
[1:22:57] | People all over the globe have been holding their breath. | 全世界都在屏息等待事态的发展 |
[1:23:00] | They’re wondering what is happening right here in America. | 他们都在想知道美国到底发生了什么 |
[1:23:04] | After all,the United States has the biggest weapons arsenal in the world. | 毕竟美国拥有世界上最大的武器库 |
[1:23:08] | We need to start moving the money. Maybe buy some time. | 我们得开始运钱了 争取点时间 |
[1:23:11] | Will he be able to get this extremely volatile situation under control. | 一定要确保极端暴力现况受到控制 |
[1:23:16] | Muriel Walker’s here. | 沃克到位 |
[1:23:18] | Thousands are gathering,leaving candles and flowers… | 成千上万的人聚集在这里 留下纪念的蜡烛和鲜花 |
[1:23:21] | …at the doors of the U.S… | 在林肯纪念堂的门前 |
[1:23:23] | We’ve got movement. | 我们得开始运钱了 |
[1:23:26] | We’ve got movement at the Federal Reserve. | 我们得在联邦储备局开干了 |
[1:23:29] | Stenz,do you hear me? Confirming they’re loading the money. | 斯坦茨 听见吗 确认他们在装钱 |
[1:23:32] | Let’s wrap this up. | 胜利在望 |
[1:23:35] | Stenz,we’re wasting our time here. | 斯坦茨 我们在浪费时间 |
[1:23:37] | Walker,are you sure they’re down here? | 沃克 你确定他们下来了吗 |
[1:23:40] | Did I spend 15 goddamn years running this place or did you?! | 在这干了五十年的人是你还是我 |
[1:23:44] | This guy is losing it. | 那家伙快失控了 |
[1:23:46] | What do we care if he gets the president? | 我们干嘛非得抓住总统 |
[1:23:48] | We made a deal. | 我们答应过他 |
[1:23:52] | Cale was right. This is not about ransom. | 凯尔说得对 他们的目的不是赎金 |
[1:23:54] | Walker has cancer. | 沃克得了癌症 |
[1:23:56] | His doctors gave him less than three months. | 医生说他只能活三个月 |
[1:23:58] | He has a golf-ball-sized tumour on his frontal lobe. | 他的大脑额叶上长出了一个高尔夫球大小的肿瘤 |
[1:24:01] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[1:24:03] | I think he’s on a suicide mission. | 我想他就没打算活着出去 |
[1:24:06] | – You ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[1:24:08] | – What do you think you’re doing? – If anybody can talk him down… | -你想干什么 -如果有人能说动他 |
[1:24:11] | …it’s her,trust me. | 那肯定是她 相信我 |
[1:24:15] | A little birdie told me you’re finally moving the money. | 我听说你们终于开始运钱了 |
[1:24:18] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[1:24:26] | I had to tell them about the tumour,Martin. | 我不得不告诉他们肿瘤的事 |
[1:24:32] | That’s all right. | 对不起 |
[1:24:35] | Please stop this. | 停下来吧 |
[1:24:38] | Please just come home. | 回家来吧 |
[1:24:43] | I have to do this,honey. | 我必须这样做 亲爱的 |
[1:24:46] | No,you don’t. | 不 你不用 |
[1:24:48] | They have to pay for what they did to Kevin. | 他们必须为凯文的死付出代价 |
[1:24:51] | And when it’s over… | 等这一切结束 |
[1:24:55] | …I promise… | 我保证 |
[1:24:58] | I promise you’ll understand. | 我保证 你会理解的 |
[1:25:08] | You’re doing this for Kevin? | 你这么做是为了凯文吗 |
[1:25:11] | I swear to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[1:25:19] | Then you do whatever it takes. | 那你做什么都行 |
[1:25:22] | You make them pay for what they did to our boy. | 让他们为我们儿子的死付出代价 |
[1:25:25] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在说什么 |
[1:25:28] | Walker,you stop this… | 沃克 你赶紧收手 |
[1:25:30] | …or I’ll make sure she spends the rest of her life in a federal prison. | 不然我让你妻子在联邦监狱度过余生 |
[1:25:34] | You have 19 minutes. | 你们还有19分钟 |
[1:25:40] | You’re done. | 你被解雇了 |
[1:25:41] | – General. – Your boss took the White House… | -将军 -你的头儿占领了白宫 |
[1:25:43] | …and your man inside got the president killed. | 你的手下把总统害死了 |
[1:25:46] | – Carol,calm down. – You’re free to go. | -卡罗尔 冷静 -你可以走了 |
[1:25:52] | Thank God for Gerald Ford. | 多亏了杰拉尔德·福特 |
[1:25:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:25:55] | He built this because he didn’t want the press to see him in his swim trunks. | 他造这条地道是因为他不想让媒体看见他穿泳裤进出泳池 |
[1:25:59] | – Any chance this leads out of here? – No. Listen,I gotta stop for a second. | -这儿能走出去吗 -不 听着 我得停一会 |
[1:26:03] | What? You all right? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[1:26:06] | That’s not good,is it? | 看上去不太好是吧 |
[1:26:08] | – Stenz worked for the CIA,right? – Right. | -斯坦茨在中情局工作过是吗 -是的 |
[1:26:10] | If we can track the way that Walker contacted… | 如果能查到沃克联系这些人的方式 |
[1:26:13] | …these guys,we can figure out how to stop them. | 也许能想办法阻止他们 |
[1:26:15] | – How do you propose we do that? – Keep an eye on Caulfield. | -我们该怎么做呢 -帮我盯着科菲尔德 |
[1:26:19] | Wait,what? | 喂 你想干嘛 |
[1:26:23] | Hi. I’m Carol. | 你好 我是卡罗尔 |
[1:26:26] | I’m not supposed to talk to you right now. | 我现在不能和你说话 女士 |
[1:26:28] | Run a database search on the guys in that building. | 我要你帮我在数据库里查一下那些人的资料 |
[1:26:31] | CIA,NSA,everything you’ve got. | 中情局 国家安全局 能查的都查 |
[1:26:37] | Okay,listen,Walker’s not doing this for the money,trust me. | 听我说 沃克的目的不是钱 相信我 |
[1:26:40] | – There is something else going on. – I can’t do that,ma’am. | -一定还有别的阴谋 -我不能这么做 女士 |
[1:26:43] | On the worst day that our country has ever had… | 在我们国家最危难的一天 |
[1:26:46] | …you could be the key to figuring all of this out. | 你可以成为找到真相的关键 |
[1:26:52] | …could otherwise not accomplish that is take back the White House. | 否则无法救回白宫 |
[1:26:59] | I’m gonna have to get that out. | 我得把碎片拿出来 |
[1:27:01] | When did you become a doctor all of a sudden? | 你什么时候变成医生了 |
[1:27:03] | Look,just talk to me,get my mind off it. Talk to me about your daughter. | 帮我拿着 跟我说话 分散注意力 说说你女儿 |
[1:27:07] | Emily? She’s completely in love with you. | 艾米丽 她是你的忠实粉丝 |
[1:27:09] | – She even tried to get me to vote for you. – You didn’t vote for me? | -她还叫我投票选你 -你没投我票 |
[1:27:15] | Your daughter’s smart. You should listen to her. | 你女儿很聪明 你应该听她的 |
[1:27:17] | She was like 3 when I enlisted. | 我参军的时候她才三岁 |
[1:27:20] | And to be honest with you… | 说实话 |
[1:27:22] | …I was probably just running from my marriage. | 我参军是为了逃避婚姻 |
[1:27:25] | Right after I deployed,Emily was watching TV… | 我刚入伍 有一天艾米丽在看电视 |
[1:27:28] | …and there was coverage on the troops in Afghanistan. | 看见在阿富汗的军队的新闻 |
[1:27:31] | She swears to me that she saw me. | 她发誓 她看见我了 |
[1:27:34] | After that point,she became obsessed with politics. | 从那之后 她开始迷上政治了 |
[1:27:37] | And that’s when she first saw you. | 当她在电视上看见你 |
[1:27:40] | The man that was gonna bring Daddy home. | 她说你会把爸爸带回家 |
[1:27:43] | And when I finally did come home,I realised that… | 当我终于回到家 我发现 |
[1:27:49] | …I’m not her hero anymore. | 我不再是她的英雄了 |
[1:27:51] | So I guess I just figured that I’d try to help protect the man that is. | 不过我可以努力保护她心中的英雄 |
[1:27:57] | Well,if she saw you today,Cale,she’d be proud of you. | 如果她知道你做了什么 她会为你骄傲的 |
[1:28:00] | You know how when they’re young and they come running up to you… | 孩子小的时候 他们会朝你跑过来 |
[1:28:03] | …and they hug you and they’re shouting “Daddy”… | 紧紧拥抱你 大声喊你爸爸 |
[1:28:06] | …and all of a sudden,one day,that just stops? | 突然有一天 这一切就结束了 |
[1:28:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:28:11] | I’d give anything for that hug just one more time. | 我真想能再那样拥抱她一次 |
[1:28:14] | You know,my daughter,she’s 15 years old,her name is Amber. | 我女儿15岁 叫安布尔 |
[1:28:17] | You know what she wants for her birthday? | 知道她想要什么做生日礼物吗 |
[1:28:20] | – A belly button ring. – Belly button ring. | -一个脐环 -脐环 |
[1:28:23] | – What parent is equipped for that? – Daughters. | -当爸妈的怎么办 -女儿啊 |
[1:28:30] | – What’s happening? – Attention,attention. | -怎么了 -注意 注意 |
[1:28:33] | Everyone below Calico T-11,please clear the floor immediately. | 所有在卡里哥T11部门的人 请立即撤离该楼层 |
[1:28:38] | Put the president on-screen. | 马上连线总统 |
[1:28:41] | Mr. President,Delta Force entered Washington airspace. | 总统先生 三角洲部队已经进入华盛顿领域 |
[1:28:44] | I have Lieutenant Colonel Cameron on the line. | 我联系上了空军中校卡梅隆 |
[1:28:48] | You’re online,sir! | 连上线了 长官 |
[1:28:51] | What do you have for us,colonel? | 你们打算怎么办 |
[1:28:53] | We developed this plan independent of the Secret Service. | 我们自己制定了一个计划 |
[1:28:56] | We’ll use the superstructure of the city to mask our approach. | 利用城里的高层建筑掩护飞机 |
[1:28:59] | What if they start killing hostages? | 如果他们开始杀害人质怎么办 |
[1:29:01] | They’re dead anyway if this fails. | 不管怎样他们都会死 |
[1:29:03] | – Alvin,please think about what you’re doing. – Mr. speaker | -阿尔文 请你想清楚 -议长先生 |
[1:29:05] | May I remind you that you are addressing the president of the United States? | 我也想提醒你 你现在是和美国总统说话 |
[1:29:08] | Mr. President,I don’t wanna write off any Americans yet. | 总统先生 我不想任何无辜的人受害 |
[1:29:12] | Trust me,sir,we’ll get your house back for you. | 相信我 我们会为您夺回白宫的 |
[1:29:14] | – Mission’s a go,colonel. – Thank you,sir. | -任务批准 -谢谢 先生 |
[1:29:18] | You heard the president. Flight time to target: six minutes. | 总统已经下令了 到达目标时间 六分钟 |
[1:29:23] | – So,what’s it like being president? – It’s not like anything. | -当总统有什么感觉 -没什么感觉 |
[1:29:26] | Once you get into office,it’s all about re-election… | 一旦当上了 就得考虑连任 |
[1:29:29] | …and what the other side can use against you. | 还得提防对手攻击 |
[1:29:32] | – Politics. – You don’t start out a politician… | -政治 -起先你不想做政治家 |
[1:29:35] | …but you become one. | 但是身不由己 |
[1:29:36] | Just once,though,I wanna do something that’s presidential. | 就一次 我想做点总统的事 |
[1:29:39] | Something along the lines of Lincoln,Washington and Jefferson. | 像林肯 华盛顿和杰斐逊那样 |
[1:29:43] | – You wanna make history. – No. Not history. | -你想创造历史 -不 不是历史 |
[1:29:46] | I wanna make a difference. | 我想改变点什么 |
[1:29:48] | If your little daughter says that I’m her hero… | 你女儿说我是她的英雄 |
[1:29:51] | …then I gotta earn that. | 我不能徒有虚名 |
[1:29:59] | All right,we go in low and quiet. Time to target is two minutes. | 低空飞行 保持隐蔽 两分钟后到达目标 |
[1:30:10] | – Falcon 2,maintain 3-0 feet. – Falcon 1,copy,3-0 feet. | -猎鹰二号 保持三十英尺高度 -猎鹰一号明白 三十英尺 |
[1:30:35] | – Drop to 1-0 feet! – Falcon 2 dropping to 10 feet. | -下降到10英尺 -猎鹰二号下降到10英尺 |
[1:30:41] | Complete chaos on the streets of D.C. There’s total gridlock through… | 现在华盛顿一片混乱 交通瘫痪 |
[1:30:45] | Oh,my God! U.S. Special Forces are flying over us! | 天哪 特种部队的飞机 |
[1:30:59] | Shit. Sir,we have Black Hawks coming in. | 见鬼 先生 黑鹰直升机来了 |
[1:31:03] | – Which direction? – From I Street,and fast. | -什么方向 从1街过来的 -速度很快 |
[1:31:08] | – How do you feel,Mr. President? – Surprisingly good,Dr. Cale. | -感觉怎么样 总统先生 -感觉很好 凯尔医生 |
[1:31:13] | Let me call in,make sure they don’t think we’re dead. | 我打电话让他们知道 我们没死 |
[1:31:17] | The former vice president,Alvin Hammond… | 前副总统阿尔文·哈蒙德 |
[1:31:19] | …is clearly calling the shots as the new commander in chief. | 明显已经作为总司令开始指挥了 |
[1:31:22] | – I have John Cale on the line. – Cale? | -长官约翰·凯尔打来电话 -凯尔 |
[1:31:24] | – Where’s Carol? – Finnerty’s been relieved of command. | -卡罗尔的 -芬娜蒂特工已经被卸职了 |
[1:31:27] | The cavalry’s coming. Should be hitting the residence in a few minutes. | 不用担心 突击部队已经来了 他们的飞机几分钟后就会到达 |
[1:31:31] | No,no,no,not by air. They have to come by ground. | 不不 不能走空中 他们得走地面 |
[1:31:33] | – I think we can handle this. – They have Javelin missiles. | -这个你不用担心 -他们有防空导弹 |
[1:31:36] | Not according to our intel. | 请报上没提到过 |
[1:31:38] | Even if we wanted to call them back,they’ve gone dark. | 就算想召回也来不及了 他们已暂停了通讯 |
[1:31:41] | If they fail,they’re going to kill every single one of those hostages… | 你这个混蛋 如果他们失败 他们会把人质都杀了 |
[1:31:45] | – …including my daughter. – Just go. | -包括我女儿 -快走吧 |
[1:31:47] | Take this and stay out of sight. | 拿这个躲起来 |
[1:31:56] | – Thirty seconds! – Let’s go! | -还有三十秒 -快走 快走 |
[1:31:59] | Incoming,three of them! Spread out! | 三架敌机 大家散开 |
[1:32:02] | Castle in sight. I say again,Castle in sight. | 看见城堡了 重复 看见城堡了 |
[1:32:07] | – Are you ready? – Colonel,we got movement on the roof. | -准备好了吗 -中校 屋顶上有情况 |
[1:32:11] | They’ve got missile lock! Evasive manoeuvres! | 他们要发射防空导弹 机动规避 |
[1:32:14] | Break right! Javelins! Javelins! | 有防空导弹 右转 右转 |
[1:32:16] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:32:18] | – Break right! – I can’t hold out! We’re going down! | -趴下 -我控制不了 它要撞上来了 |
[1:32:20] | – Mayday! Mayday! – Shit. | -求救 求救 -见鬼 |
[1:32:25] | Get down! Incoming! | 趴下 它要撞上来了 |
[1:32:27] | We’re going down! | 我们在下坠 求救 求救 |
[1:32:35] | One is closing in on the White House. | 其中一架直升机已经很接近白宫了 |
[1:32:37] | Looks like it’s checking on the conditions of the hostages. | 好像在观察人质的情况 |
[1:32:44] | What are you gonna do? You gonna shoot the hostages? | 你想干什么 想杀了这些人质吗 |
[1:32:47] | Get on the 50-cal! Mulcahy,let’s go! | 去拿重机枪 穆尔柯 快走 |
[1:32:51] | Hammer down! Hammer down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[1:32:55] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:33:00] | Pull up! Pull up! | 拉起来 拉起来 |
[1:33:06] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:33:16] | Last mag. | 最后一个弹夹 |
[1:33:18] | They’ve got missile lock! | 他们要发射防空导弹 |
[1:33:27] | Movement on the roof. | 屋顶有情况 |
[1:33:41] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! I think that man is a friendly! | 停止射击 停止射击 那个人好像是我们这边的 |
[1:33:53] | Get ready to deploy! | 准备登陆 |
[1:33:55] | – Fast-rope down! – Go,go! | -快速游绳 快下 -快 快 |
[1:34:01] | – Get us out! Missile! – Javelin up ! Javelin up! | -快离开 有 导弹 -防空导弹 防空导弹来了 |
[1:34:03] | Countermeasures! | 他们发射了导弹 |
[1:34:04] | Brace for impact! | 预备 |
[1:34:22] | No. | 啊 |
[1:34:33] | This mission is going terribly wrong. | 营救任务彻底失败 |
[1:34:35] | I can see now that there are two men on top of the roof… | 我看见两个男人在屋顶上 |
[1:34:38] | …and they’re engaged in hand-to-hand combat. | 他们在肉搏 |
[1:35:55] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:36:21] | Yes! Skip Tyler is in! | 成功了 斯基普 泰勒进去了 |
[1:36:24] | Walker,that last firewall just came down. | 沃克 最后一个防火墙攻破了 |
[1:36:27] | Mr. Tyler… | 泰勒先生 |
[1:36:30] | …we are a go,sir. | 开始下一步 |
[1:36:33] | God bless us all. | 上帝保佑我们 |
[1:37:02] | Sir. My weapons system is coming online. | 长官 我们的武器系统正在运行 |
[1:37:05] | It’s being accessed remotely. I can’t… | 它被远程控制了 |
[1:37:08] | – Jesus Christ,it’s targeting. – What? | -天哪 它在锁定目标 -什么 |
[1:37:12] | It’s firing. | 导弹发射了 |
[1:37:20] | Target is an aircraft somewhere over Ohio. | 目标是俄亥俄州的一架飞机 |
[1:37:22] | Appears to be a modified 747. | 是一架改进型波音747 |
[1:37:26] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:37:30] | This is an emergency. I repeat,this is an emergency. | 出现紧急情况 重复 出现紧急情况 |
[1:37:33] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -出了什么事 -不知道 |
[1:37:35] | …And fasten your seat belts. I repeat,this is… | 绑紧你们的安全带 再说一遍 这是 |
[1:37:38] | Sir,we’re under attack! | 议长先生 我们遭到袭击了 |
[1:38:04] | It’s clear that someone on the inside has orchestrated… | 肯定是内部有人在搞鬼 |
[1:38:07] | …this takeover of the White House. That’s the only way… | 这是接管白宫的唯一途径 |
[1:38:10] | Mr. Speaker,we have confirmation of ground impact. | 议长先生 我们得到了飞机坠毁的确认 |
[1:38:14] | – We’re going to need to swear you in,sir. – What? | -我们需要您宣誓就职 -什么 |
[1:38:19] | Executive power passed to the vice president when he was sworn in… | 前副总统继任总统职权后遇害 |
[1:38:23] | …which means the office now passes to you. | 现在只有您有资格继任总统职权 |
[1:38:25] | – Sir. – Please follow these men. | -先生 -请跟他们走 |
[1:38:39] | Sir,these are your new presidential launch codes. | 这是新的总统发射密码 |
[1:38:42] | Please keep them on your person at all times. | 请您随身携带 |
[1:38:44] | I need a moment here. I need… I need to call my wife. | 哦 让我缓一缓 我要给我太太打个电话 |
[1:38:48] | Of course,sir. | 好的 先生 |
[1:38:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:38:54] | Emily Cale. | 艾米丽·凯尔 |
[1:39:00] | How are you enjoying your tour? | 今天参观的开心吗 |
[1:39:03] | Remember these? | 记得这个吗 |
[1:39:04] | You and I have a date,sweetheart. | 我们有个约会 宝贝儿 |
[1:39:12] | You’ll have to go through me. | 你得先过我这关 |
[1:39:14] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:39:21] | – You’re gonna go to jail for that! – And who’s gonna make me? | -你会进监狱的 -谁能送我进去 |
[1:39:24] | The tourist is still on the loose. | 那个游客还没抓到 |
[1:39:26] | But I have a hunch Daddy’s gonna come back for his little girl. | 但我预感爸爸会来救女儿 |
[1:39:30] | – So he’s still alive. – Not for very long,he isn’t. | -这么说他还活着 -但是活不久了 |
[1:39:34] | Don’t screw up this time! Motts! | 这次别再搞砸了 莫茨 |
[1:39:37] | You stay here with him. | 你跟他一块儿留在这而 |
[1:39:38] | Hey! Do I look like I need a babysitter? | 嘿 我用你给我派个保姆吗 |
[1:39:43] | Sit down and shut up! | 坐下 闭嘴 |
[1:39:57] | Oh,shit. | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:40:03] | – Mr. President. – I… | -总统先生 -我 |
[1:40:08] | NORAD is fully compromised. Martin Walker now has the ability… | 防空司令部被入侵 马丁·沃克现在有能力 |
[1:40:12] | …to launch missiles at any target in the United States. | 向美国本土上任何目标发射导弹 |
[1:40:15] | Our satellites show massive troop movements… | 卫星显示 |
[1:40:17] | …in Russia,Pakistan and the Arabian Peninsula. | 俄罗斯 巴基斯坦 和阿拉伯半岛有大规模军队调动 |
[1:40:19] | What are your orders,sir? | 您有什么吩咐 |
[1:40:26] | I swear to you all,I swear… | 我向你们发誓 我发誓 |
[1:40:31] | …that we are not beaten yet. We are not! | 我们还没被打败 |
[1:40:36] | No. | 我们没有 |
[1:40:40] | General… | 将军 |
[1:40:43] | …how soon can you execute an air strike on the White House? | 对白宫组织一次空袭要多久 |
[1:40:46] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:40:47] | We can have Raptors on target in 10 minutes. | 猛禽战斗机十分钟就能就位 |
[1:40:49] | – Then do it. – Let’s go to work! | -就这么办 -干活去吧 |
[1:40:52] | – Sir… – Carol,we have to end this. We have to. | -先生 -我们得结束这一切 必须这样做 |
[1:40:55] | What if the next missile that he launches is aimed at Chicago or New York? | 万一发射的下一枚导弹瞄准芝加哥或纽约 |
[1:40:59] | – We’re talking about millions of lives. – Your first act as president… | -那里有几百万人呢 -你当上总统的第一件事 |
[1:41:02] | …is going to be bombing the White House? | 就是炸掉白宫 |
[1:41:04] | Believe me,I know,I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[1:41:06] | But our country is stronger than one house. | 但是我们的国家能承担这个损失 |
[1:41:09] | This is Mission Control. Raptor Alpha 1,clear to initiate Operation Free Castle. | 这里是地面指挥中心 猛禽Al可以开始执行城堡行动 |
[1:41:13] | Copy that,Raptor Alpha 1 beginning approach. | 收到 猛禽A1开始接近目标 |
[1:41:18] | We’ve lost two commanders in chief in one day. | 我们一天之内失去了两位总司令 |
[1:41:21] | Look,Mark,if I’m a foreign head of state,and the United States of America… | 看 马克 如果我是一个外国国家元首 和美利坚合众国 |
[1:41:25] | …has become a rogue nuclear power… | 已经成为一个核能 |
[1:41:27] | …at what point do I take action and step in… | 何时采取行动都在我的掌握之中 |
[1:41:31] | perhaps even with a pre-emptive nuclear strike? | 甚至可以用先发制人的核打击 |
[1:41:36] | Brought you a present. | 给你带了个礼物 |
[1:41:39] | It’s the tourist’s daughter. | 那个游客的女儿 |
[1:41:42] | Well,hello,hello. | 你好啊 |
[1:41:50] | Good morning,Mr. Cale. | 早上好 凯尔先生 |
[1:41:52] | I’m sitting here with someone who would like to say hello to you. | 我这儿有个人想跟你打招呼 |
[1:41:56] | Say hello,sweetie. | 打个招呼 亲爱的 |
[1:42:05] | Say hello,sweetie. | 打个招呼 亲爱的 |
[1:42:09] | All right,then,would you like to tell your father… | 好吧 你能不能告诉你爸爸 |
[1:42:13] | …what Mr. Stenz here is holding in his hand? | 斯坦茨先生手里拿着什么 |
[1:42:17] | – A gun. – Now,Mr. Cale… | -枪 -现在 凯尔先生 |
[1:42:20] | …I’m gonna start counting here… | 我现在开始数数 |
[1:42:22] | …and if you don’t give the president to my men by the time I’ve reached three… | 我数到三 你还没把总统交给我 |
[1:42:27] | …Mr. Stenz here is gonna shoot your little girl in the stomach. | 斯坦茨先生就会朝你女儿的肚子开枪 |
[1:42:34] | 1 One. | |
[1:42:41] | 2 Two. | |
[1:42:47] | No. No. No. | 别 别去 |
[1:42:52] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[1:42:56] | Guess Daddy doesn’t love you after all. | 看来你爸爸一点儿也不爱你 |
[1:43:02] | We got the president. | 我们抓到总统了 |
[1:43:06] | – Bring him on down. – Back to your office,sir. | -把他带过来 -回你的办公室去 |
[1:43:15] | I have John Cale on the line,sir. | 约翰·凯尔打来电话 长官 |
[1:43:17] | Cale? | 凯尔 |
[1:43:18] | You put her on the goddamn phone right now. | 让芬纳蒂接电话 |
[1:43:22] | – Hi,John. – They have the president. | -嘿 约翰 -他们抓了总统 |
[1:43:23] | John,I want you to listen to me. Help is not coming. | 约翰听我说 救援不会来了 |
[1:43:26] | – I said they have the president. – They called a strike on the White House. | -你听我说 他们抓了总统 -他们下令对白宫发动空袭 |
[1:43:30] | The vice president is dead. You need to get out. | 副总统已经死了 你快离开那儿 |
[1:43:33] | They cannot do that. They still have hostages,they still have Emily. | 不 他们不能那么做 那些人手上有人质 艾米丽在那儿 |
[1:43:36] | I’m so,so sorry. I was wrong about you… | 我很抱歉 我之前看错你了 |
[1:43:39] | …but there’s nothing you can do,John. If you stay,you’re gonna die. | 但现在无能为力 如果你留在那里 你也会死的 |
[1:43:43] | I need you to listen to me. My little girl is counting on me… | 卡罗尔 听我说 我女儿现在就指望我了 |
[1:43:46] | …and I am not gonna disappear on her. | 我不会丢下她的 |
[1:43:48] | So you tell me how much time I have. | 告诉我 我有多长时间 |
[1:43:52] | You only have eight minutes left to get them out. | 你只有8分钟 让他们撤离 |
[1:43:55] | Goodbye,Carol. | 拜拜 卡罗尔 |
[1:44:01] | Clear out! We’re moving back now! | 快离开 我们要撤离这里 |
[1:44:03] | Everybody’s gotta move back! Everybody move back! | 大家都往后退 离开这儿 |
[1:44:06] | What do you mean,evacuate? My daughter is in that building! | 为什么要撤退 我女儿还在里面 |
[1:44:09] | This is an emergency. Move back now! | 紧急情况 离开这里 快 |
[1:44:12] | Please! Clear the area now! | 快清除这片区域 |
[1:44:17] | Move back now! I said move back now! | 我说了撤退 |
[1:44:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:44:26] | Oh,there I am. That’s not a bad picture. | 这张照片不错 |
[1:44:30] | How’d they find out I did that one? | 他们怎么查出是我干的 |
[1:44:35] | Buh-bye. | 再见 |
[1:44:37] | Whatever happened to “the pen is mightier than the sword”? | 你不是说笔杆比剑更厉害吗 |
[1:44:43] | Martin,as the president of the United States… | 马丁 作为美利坚合众国的总统 接下来我要说的话 |
[1:44:46] | …this comes with the full weight,power and authority of my office: | 与我的权利和权威无关 |
[1:44:51] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[1:44:56] | – You okay? – Can we get down to business now? | -你还好吗 -能干正事了吗 |
[1:45:01] | I’m gonna need you to open this for me. | 我要你帮我打开这个 |
[1:45:04] | – What is that? – Oh,what are you doing? | -这是什么 -你想干什么 |
[1:45:06] | This is the nuclear football,sweetie. | 这是核弹足球 亲爱的 |
[1:45:08] | It is keyed to the blood type and heartbeat of the president. | 需要识别总统的血型和心跳才能打开 |
[1:45:13] | – What the hell is this? – This is the deal. | -这是怎么回事 -我们说好的 |
[1:45:19] | There’s a dozen reasons why that’s not gonna work. | 我能说出好多你没法发射核弹的理由 |
[1:45:21] | – Such as? – Even if I open it,my codes are useless. | -比如 -即使打开它 我的密码也没用 |
[1:45:24] | They switched them out once you took over the building. | 你一占领这里 密码就被换掉了 |
[1:45:27] | You let me worry about that. | 这个不用你操心 |
[1:45:31] | There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t feel terrible about losing your boy. | 马丁 过去的这些日子 我一直为你儿子的死感到愧疚 |
[1:45:35] | But that’s on me. | 那都是我的错 |
[1:45:37] | So if you want revenge,then just shoot me. | 你如果想报仇就杀了我吧 |
[1:45:40] | You think I blame you for Kevin’s death? | 你觉得我为凯文的死责怪你吗 |
[1:45:44] | Sending those men in was the most courageous thing… | 派他去那 是你这辈子做过的 |
[1:45:46] | …you ever did in your life. | 最有勇气的事 |
[1:45:48] | You were a true commander in chief for five minutes. | 在那五分钟 你是一个真正的司令官 |
[1:45:52] | You just don’t have the balls to see the mission through. | 你只是没有勇气把任务进行到底 |
[1:45:56] | What mission? | 什么任务 |
[1:45:58] | – There were no nuclear weapons in Iran. – But there will be. | -伊朗根本没有核武器 -总会有的 |
[1:46:02] | The Middle East is our last war. | 中东是我们的最后一战 |
[1:46:05] | It will be us or them. | 不是他们死 就是我们亡 |
[1:46:09] | I choose that Kevin Charles Walker will be the last American soldier… | 我选择让凯文·查尔斯·沃克成为最后一个 |
[1:46:13] | …to die in that conflict in vain. | 在这场冲突中白白牺牲的美国士兵 |
[1:46:16] | You want that as your son’s legacy? | 这是你儿子的遗愿吗 |
[1:46:18] | Murdering millions of people in his name? | 以他的名义谋杀几百万人 |
[1:46:20] | Mr. President,I wish the pen were mightier than the sword,I do. | 总统先生 我也希望笔杆比剑的力量大 |
[1:46:25] | But it’s just a dream. | 但这只是一个梦 |
[1:46:27] | Stand up,sir. | 站出来吧 |
[1:46:28] | History will judge who the true patriots were here today. | 历史会评判 谁才是真正的爱国者 |
[1:46:35] | I’ve been standing up,Martin,and I’m not gonna open that. | 我已经站出来了 马丁 但我不会打开它 |
[1:46:50] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[1:46:53] | Martin,that’s not necessary. | 马丁 你没必要这样做 |
[1:46:56] | Martin! | 马丁 |
[1:47:04] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[1:47:09] | I can’t open this for him. | 我不能为她打开 |
[1:47:11] | If I do,millions of people are gonna die,you understand that? | 如果我打开 数百万人都会死 你能理解吗 |
[1:47:17] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[1:47:23] | Goddamn it! | 见鬼 |
[1:47:27] | Tyler,what the hell is going on? | 泰勒 怎么了 |
[1:47:29] | We got thermal alarms going off in the second-floor dining room… | 糟了 火警警报器响了 |
[1:47:33] | …the West Sitting Hall,and the president’s bedroom. | 在二楼餐厅 西客厅 还有总统的卧室 |
[1:47:36] | Killick,he’s trying to burn the place. Second floor. Send your men. | 基利克 那家伙要把这烧了 派人去二楼 |
[1:47:48] | Tyler? Turn off the goddamn sprinklers! | 泰勒 把这该死的喷淋器关掉 |
[1:47:54] | Who makes this shit? | 这破东西是谁设计的 |
[1:48:16] | Oh,shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:48:21] | What was that? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:48:31] | I’ve been waiting all day to kill you. | 我想杀你想了一天了 |
[1:48:38] | Stop hurting my White House! | 不许 再破坏 我的 白宫 |
[1:48:45] | German mantle clock. Empire style. | 德国壁炉台座钟 帝国风格 |
[1:48:51] | Killick,report! | 基利克 报告情况 |
[1:48:53] | Killick,what the hell is happening? Report! | 基利克 发生什么事了 报告情况 |
[1:48:56] | Killick can’t come to the phone. Where’s my daughter? | 基利克现在没法接电话 混蛋 我女儿在哪 |
[1:48:59] | – Dad! – She’s here with me… | -爸爸 -她和我 |
[1:49:01] | …in the Oval Office,so why don’t you come down and get her? | 在总统办公室 有本事你下来救她 |
[1:49:04] | – What are you gonna do? – What do you think? | -你要干嘛 -你觉得呢 |
[1:49:07] | Why do you make all this shit personal? | 你干嘛把个人情绪扯进来 |
[1:49:09] | Oh,you’re talking to me about personal… | 你还敢说我 |
[1:49:11] | …when you wanna blow up half the world for your kid! | 你为了你死掉的孩子都快把半个地球炸了 |
[1:49:14] | – What are you gonna do? – What I should’ve done in the beginning. | -你想干什么 -干我一开始就想干的事 |
[1:49:17] | – I’m gonna kill this prick. – Hey! | -杀了那混蛋 -嘿 |
[1:49:19] | – What? – You lied to all of us. | -干嘛 -你骗了我们大家 |
[1:49:21] | This was not the job. | 这不是我们的任务 |
[1:49:23] | I got business to finish. You stay here. | 我有事要办 你在这儿呆着 |
[1:49:26] | – How do I get to the Oval Office? – Take the stairs to the ground floor… | -我怎么去总统办公室 -走楼梯 去一楼 |
[1:49:30] | …you go to the end of the West Colonnade. | 往右走 一直走到西柱廊底 |
[1:49:32] | – There’s an air strike coming! Get them out of here. – Oh. My God | -好 马上会有空袭 带所有人离开这儿 -哦 我的天啊 |
[1:49:34] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:49:36] | You heard the man! | 你们都听到了 |
[1:49:39] | Tour’s over. | 参观结束 |
[1:50:02] | I didn’t sign up for this nuclear bullshit. | 我来这不是干这种事的 我要走了 |
[1:50:04] | I’m gonna go and I’m gonna get the money myself. | 我要自己去拿钱 |
[1:50:07] | – Hey! Hey! – What? | -嘿 嘿 -怎么 |
[1:50:10] | You think I put my country through this for money? | 你以为我做的一切都是为了钱吗 |
[1:50:16] | I hate mercenaries. | 我讨厌雇佣兵 |
[1:50:23] | It’s about time. | 停的真及时啊 |
[1:50:25] | I choose the pen! | 我选择笔杆 |
[1:50:30] | Come here. Get up. Up! | 过来 |
[1:50:33] | Put your hand… | 把你的手 |
[1:50:35] | Weapon system unlocked. | 武器系统解锁 |
[1:50:38] | Enter presidential launch code. | 输入总统发射密码 |
[1:50:40] | Mr. President,please wake up,wake up. Please! | 总统先生 快醒醒 |
[1:50:48] | Sir,we’re at DEFCON 1. | 长官 我们进入一级戒备状态 |
[1:50:49] | The nuclear football in the White House went live. | 白宫的核弹足球已经启动了 |
[1:50:52] | – That’s impossible. – It’s happening. | -不可能 -是真的 |
[1:50:54] | Someone has entered valid launch codes. | 有人输入了有效的发射密码 |
[1:50:58] | – Captain on deck! – What the hell is going on? | -舰长来了 -到底出什么事了 |
[1:51:01] | – All 24 of our nuclear missiles went live. – This can’t be right. | -我们的二十四枚导弹全都启动了 -不应该啊 |
[1:51:07] | Sir,we have nuclear missiles spinning up on the Albuquerque. | 长官 阿尔伯克基潜艇上的导弹全部启动了 |
[1:51:10] | If our allies see us launching a full-scale nuclear strike,they will respond. | 如果我们的盟国发现我们全面发动核打击 他们会反击的 |
[1:51:14] | Russia and China will launch. We’ll have World War Ill in 10 minutes | 俄罗斯和中国会反击 十分钟后就会爆发第三次世界大战了 |
[1:51:16] | – …unless you level the White House. – Four minutes to target! | -除非你对白宫个攻击 -距离目标还有四分钟 |
[1:51:20] | I need a final go-no go for payload delivery. | 先生 你得决定炸还是不炸 |
[1:51:23] | God forgive me. Go. | 上帝宽恕我 行动 |
[1:51:25] | – Go! – Raptor Alpha 1,Operation Free Castle… | -行动 -猛禽Al 批准执行自由城堡 |
[1:51:28] | – …is a go. – Copy that. Dropping to attack altitude. | -行动 -收到 D26下降到攻击高度 |
[1:51:40] | Cale,Walker’s trying to launch a nuclear attack. | 凯尔 沃克想发动全面核打击 |
[1:51:43] | If he does,it’ll start World War III. | 如果他成功了 会爆发世界大战 |
[1:51:45] | – You have to stop him. – What? | -你必须阻止他 -什么 |
[1:51:49] | Cale? Cale? | 凯尔 凯尔 |
[1:51:55] | Head to the South Lawn! | 快去南草坪 |
[1:51:57] | Almost there. Come on. Come on. Come on! | 快到了 加油 快 快 |
[1:52:02] | I’m gonna enjoy this. | 杀你是一种享受 |
[1:52:06] | Confirm: Bandar Abbas. | 确认 阿巴斯港 |
[1:52:10] | Chah Bahar targeted. | 查赫巴尔 锁定目标 |
[1:52:13] | Confirm Chah Bahar. | 确认 查赫巴尔 |
[1:52:23] | – Go! Leave,leave,leave! – No,no! | -快走 快走 -不 不 |
[1:52:25] | – Not without my dad! – Go,go,go! | -不 我不能丢下我爸爸 -快走 快走 |
[1:52:37] | Your little bitch says you’re gonna put me in jail! | 你的小贱人说要把我关进监狱 |
[1:52:49] | Come on,Martin. This isn’t you. | 行了 你不是这种人 |
[1:52:52] | You protected presidents for the past 25 years. | 在过去的25年 你一直保护总统 |
[1:52:57] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[1:52:59] | You really gonna shoot me? | 要朝我开枪吗 |
[1:53:02] | All right. | 是的 |
[1:53:08] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:53:16] | He deserved it. | 他活该 |
[1:53:18] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[1:53:20] | Get back. Get over here. | 放开 快进去 |
[1:53:22] | Get in the room or I’ll knock you out! | 快进去 不然打昏你 |
[1:53:24] | And do as you’re told. Go on,sit down! | 照我说的做 呆在那儿 |
[1:53:36] | I’m gonna carve my name on your chest! | 我要在你胸前刻上我的名字 |
[1:53:49] | No jail for you,you little bitch! | 你没有多久的活头了 混球 |
[1:53:53] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[1:53:57] | Get it off! | 拿开 |
[1:54:03] | There was an enormous explosion in the vicinity of the West Wing. | 有一个巨大的爆炸在附近的西区 |
[1:54:06] | A huge ball of flames has burst into the sky. | 一个巨大的火球腾空而起 |
[1:54:09] | – It’s got to be more than 100 feet… – Raptor Alpha 1,you are clear. | -它有超过100英尺 -猛禽A1 准备空袭 |
[1:54:13] | Delta 2-6,copy that. Two minutes to target. | D26 收到 距离目标两分钟 |
[1:54:20] | – Clear the area. – Get back in there! | -清除目标区域 -进去 |
[1:54:22] | The Department of Homeland Security… | 国土安全局 |
[1:54:26] | Get in there! | 快进去 |
[1:54:28] | This is a mandatory evacuation… | 这是一个强制疏散 |
[1:54:37] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[1:54:40] | No,please,please,baby. Look at me. I’m right here. | 不 不要啊 亲爱的 看看我 我在这儿 |
[1:54:43] | Tabriz targeted. Confirm Tabriz. | 大不里士 锁定目标 确认 大不里士 |
[1:54:48] | Please,baby,you gotta turn around and look at me. | 求你了 宝贝儿 转过来看我 |
[1:54:51] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[1:54:53] | Evacuate this area immediately! We need you to move back,people! | 所有人立即撤离这个区域 |
[1:54:57] | – Move back now! – Emily! | -请大家后退 -艾米丽 |
[1:54:59] | Get out of here! There’s an air strike coming! | 快离开这儿 马上就要空袭了 |
[1:55:01] | – My daughter was in there. Emily Cale. – She’s still in there. Wait! | -我女儿艾米丽还在里边 艾米丽·凯尔 -她还在里面 别去 |
[1:55:05] | – Emily! – What is with this family? Wait for me! | -艾米丽 -这家人怎么都这样 |
[1:55:08] | Confirm Tehran. | 确认 德黑兰 |
[1:55:11] | Targeting complete. | 目标锁定完成 |
[1:55:14] | Armed for nuclear launch. | 准备发射核弹 |
[1:55:16] | You have 15 seconds to initiate. | 请在15秒内确认启动 |
[1:55:19] | 15 14 Fifteen,fourteen… | |
[1:55:29] | 9 8 Nine,eight… | |
[1:55:32] | – Dad! Dad,look! – Five… | -爸爸 看 -5 |
[1:55:34] | – Dad,in his hand! – … four… | -爸爸 在他手里 -4 |
[1:55:37] | – … three… – Emily,get down! | -3 -艾米丽趴下 |
[1:55:39] | – … two… – Get down! | -2 -趴下 |
[1:55:40] | 1 … one. | |
[1:55:48] | Confirmation timed out. | 确认时间已过 |
[1:55:51] | Delta 2-6,one minute to target. Go weapons hot. | D26 距离目标一分钟 准备空袭 |
[1:55:55] | – Thank God,Em. – Daddy,I love you. | -感谢上帝 艾米丽 -爸爸 我爱你 |
[1:55:57] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[1:55:58] | – I love you so much. – The president. He shot him! | -我爱你 -总统先生 他向他开枪 |
[1:56:01] | He shot him in there. | 他开枪打了总统 |
[1:56:04] | Look,I need you to listen to me. | 我要你仔细听我说 |
[1:56:06] | There’s an air strike coming,I need you to run. | 马上就要空袭了 你赶紧跑 |
[1:56:08] | I need you to run as far and as fast as you can possibly go. | 我要你跑的越快越好 |
[1:56:11] | Can you do that? I gotta get the president. | 你能为我这么做吗 我去救总统 你快走 |
[1:56:13] | – Okay. – You gotta go for me. Now,go. | -好吧 -你必须为我这么做 现在 快 |
[1:56:16] | Hundreds of people seem to be running toward the White House. | 有上百人正朝白宫奔去 |
[1:56:19] | They’ve been told to evacuate too,but they’re climbing the fence. | 虽然被要求疏散 但他们却翻过围栏 |
[1:56:23] | Okay,we have confirmation. President Raphelson has ordered an air strike… | 好的 我们得到确认 拉弗森总统已经下令发动空袭 |
[1:56:28] | …on the White House,and I can hear the planes coming. | 白宫 而且我能听见飞机接近的声音 |
[1:56:31] | I… I have to go. I’m sorry. | 我得走了 抱歉 |
[1:56:33] | Delta 2-6,requesting permission to deliver payload. | D26 请求批准投放炸弹 |
[1:56:36] | Raptor Alpha 1,you are clear. | 猛禽Al 批准投弹 |
[1:56:37] | All right,guys,let’s clean it up. | 伙计们 准备空袭 |
[1:56:41] | Delta 2-6,we’re locked on target. Please confirm Free Castle is a go. | D26 我们已经锁定目标 |
[1:56:45] | Raptor Alpha 1,clear. Mission is a go. | 猛禽A1 安全 批准执行 |
[1:56:51] | Delta 2-6,we have friendlies all over the kill zone. | D26 目标区域有大量平民 |
[1:56:54] | I cannot see the planes,but what I can see is an unbelievable sight. | 我看不见飞机 但我看见一个难以置信的场面 |
[1:56:58] | Emily Cale is out on the lawn,and she’s waving the presidential flag. | 艾米丽 凯尔出现在草坪上 挥着总统的大旗 |
[1:57:02] | No,baby. No,I told you to run! You gotta run! | 不不 我叫你快跑 快跑 |
[1:57:04] | Captain,do you see this? Delta 2-6,we have a young girl on the lawn. | 上尉 你看见了吗 D26 草坪上有个小女孩 |
[1:57:08] | I think she’s trying to wave off the air strike. | 她在向我们示意取消空袭 |
[1:57:10] | – Sir,requesting permission to abort. – Mr. President,please. | -长官 请求批准终止任务 -先生 求你了 |
[1:57:13] | Sir! Sir! I need an answer. | 长官 请答覆 |
[1:57:16] | I’m not doing this,guys. Abort mission. Pull out! Abort! Abort! Abort! | 我不能这么做 终止任务 撤退 退出 退出 退出 |
[1:57:22] | No! | 不 |
[1:57:25] | They have flown over the White House. | 他们飞过白宫上空 |
[1:57:27] | It is an unbelievable moment down here. | 难以置信 |
[1:57:29] | People are going wild. | 人们欢呼雀跃 |
[1:57:31] | And Emily Cale is undoubtedly a beautiful hero of the day. | 艾米丽·凯尔无疑是今天的英雄 |
[1:57:35] | Emily Cale is a little hero. | 艾米丽·凯尔无疑是个英雄 |
[1:57:37] | This is an unprecedented moment in U.S. history. | 这在美国历史上是一个史无前例的时刻 |
[1:57:58] | That search you requested came back. | 你让我查的结果出来了 |
[1:58:04] | Emily,can you believe how many people have seen your video blog? | 艾米丽 你知道有多少人看了你的视频博客吗 |
[1:58:08] | It’s not a video blog. It’s a YouTube channel. | 这个不叫视频博客 是YouTube频道 |
[1:58:11] | – How many? – Seven hundred million people. | -有多少人 -7亿人 |
[1:58:14] | Daughters. | 女儿啊 |
[1:58:16] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[1:58:18] | Oh,my God. Are you okay? | 我的天 你还好吗 |
[1:58:21] | Honest Abe. My wife got this for me. | 诚实的老亚伯 我太太送给我的 |
[1:58:24] | For the inauguration. | 在就职典礼上 |
[1:58:30] | Are you kidding me? You got shot in the wa…? | 你在开玩笑吗 那一枪正好打在 |
[1:58:32] | What I’m telling you is that good old Abe took a second bullet for me. | 我想说的是老亚伯为了我又挨了一回枪子儿 |
[1:58:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:58:44] | Thank you for what you did for Emily. | 谢谢你救了艾米丽 |
[1:58:46] | It’s my sacrifice,right? | 这算牺牲吗 |
[1:58:49] | Yes,sir. | 算 |
[1:58:56] | Yep. | 喂 |
[1:58:58] | John,listen. | 约翰 听着 |
[1:59:00] | This isn’t over yet. | 事情还没完 |
[1:59:01] | Walker had no prior contact… | 沃克之前没和 |
[1:59:03] | with any of the terrorists,but someone else did. | 那些恐怖分子联系过 背后还有其他人 |
[1:59:06] | Wait,wait,wait. Hold on. I’m gonna put you on speaker. | 等下 别挂 我开免提 |
[1:59:09] | – The president’s with me. – This guy,Stenz… | -总统在这儿 -斯坦茨 |
[1:59:11] | …made multiple calls to a secure line in D.C… | 给华盛顿一个秘密线路打过很多电话 |
[1:59:14] | …but we don’t know who received them. The database was wiped 30 minutes ago. | 但我们不知道接电话的是谁 半小时前整个资料库被清除了 |
[1:59:18] | Really? Did you check Walker’s personal records? | 是吗 你查过沃克的个人记录吗 |
[1:59:20] | His computer,his e-mails? | 他的电脑和邮件 |
[1:59:23] | You don’t know Walker,John. He was a dinosaur. | 你不懂沃克 约翰 他是个老古董 |
[1:59:25] | The man still used a pager. | 现在还在用寻呼机 |
[1:59:28] | Oh,shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:59:32] | Listen. Carol,I got to check something out. | 卡罗尔 我要去证实一件事 |
[1:59:35] | We’ll see you outside. | 外边见 |
[1:59:40] | I don’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[1:59:42] | I think I know how Walker got the codes,but I’m gonna need your help,sir. | 我想我知道沃克是怎么弄到密码的 不过 我需要你帮忙 先生 |
[1:59:53] | Move back! Move back. | 后退 后退 |
[1:59:55] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[1:59:58] | Oh,baby,you okay? Oh,thank God. | 宝贝 你还好吗 感谢上帝 |
[2:00:02] | Thank God,baby. | 感谢上帝 亲爱的 |
[2:00:10] | – Did you see my routine? – Yeah. | -看见我舞旗了吗 -看见了 |
[2:00:14] | Oh,I’m so proud of you. You were beautiful,baby. | 我为你骄傲 你干得太漂亮了 亲爱的 |
[2:00:19] | You saved us. You know that? | 你救了我们 你知道吗 |
[2:00:24] | Hey,stay with Mommy for a second,okay? I’ll be right back. | 跟妈妈待在一块好吗 我一会就回来 |
[2:00:30] | – John. – It’s disarmed. | -约翰 -已经解除了 |
[2:00:33] | Thank God you’re all right. Where’s the president? | 感谢上帝你没事 总统在哪里 |
[2:00:38] | He didn’t make it,sir. | 他没能活下来 |
[2:00:46] | I need to address the nation. | 我要发表全国讲话 |
[2:00:48] | General,get on with the Joint Chiefs. | 将军 召集参谋长联席会议 |
[2:00:50] | We need to move our troops into the Middle East to stabilise the region. | 我们要制定计划 把军队调回中东稳定局势 |
[2:00:54] | You wanna move troops in? | 你要把军队调回去 |
[2:00:56] | When they find out that we almost launched a nuclear attack… | 他们一旦发现我们差点发动了核打击 |
[2:00:59] | …there’s gonna be chaos. We have to contain it. | 情况会非常混乱 我们得控制住局面 |
[2:01:02] | – Can I ask you a question? – Of course. Yeah. | -能问你一个问题吗 -当然可以 |
[2:01:05] | When did you and Walker cook this whole thing up? | 你和沃克什么时候开始计划的 |
[2:01:07] | – Excuse me? – How’d it go? | -你说什么 -究竟怎么回事 |
[2:01:09] | You gave Walker the launch codes and he made you president? | 是不是你给他发射密码 |
[2:01:13] | You can prove this? | 你有证据吗 |
[2:01:17] | Well,Walker had to get the launch codes from somewhere… | 沃克通过某种途径拿到密码 |
[2:01:20] | … and you were the only person with those codes. | 你是唯一知道密码的人 |
[2:01:23] | And I found this pager in Walker’s pocket. | 我在沃克的口袋里发现了个寻呼机 |
[2:01:25] | I only know one other person that uses one of these. | 我还认识一个用这个的人 |
[2:01:29] | That doesn’t prove anything. | 这不能证明什么 |
[2:01:31] | Two old guys use old technology. So what? | 两个老人用过时的产品 那又怎么了 |
[2:01:35] | Why don’t you call the return number on that,Carol? | 你打一下这个回电号码 卡罗尔 |
[2:01:42] | Would have been better if the evidence had been destroyed… | 如果你下令的空袭成功了就好了 所有证据都会被销毁 |
[2:01:45] | … in the air strike that you ordered. | 在你命令的空袭中 |
[2:01:54] | You’re a goddamn traitor,sir. | 你这个该死的卖国贼 |
[2:01:58] | You dim little shit. | 你这个混蛋 |
[2:02:00] | I hired you out of pity and this is how you repay me. | 我出于同情雇佣你 你就这么报答我 |
[2:02:03] | Tomorrow,when people find out that your precious president… | 不过当明天大家都发现 你们亲爱的前总统 |
[2:02:07] | …helped a maniac open the nuclear football… | 帮一个疯子打开了核弹足球 |
[2:02:09] | …who do you think they’re going to believe,you or me? | 你觉得他们会相信谁 你还是我 |
[2:02:12] | You,you would be a nobody. | 你 什么都不是 |
[2:02:14] | But me,I’m the president of the United States. | 而我 是美国总统 |
[2:02:18] | No,you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[2:02:20] | Eli,Eli. | 艾丽 艾丽 |
[2:02:23] | Quite the politician,huh? | 真是个政治家啊 |
[2:02:25] | You did all of this just to keep your buddies in the defence industry happy. | 你做这一切就是为了讨好你那些军工业的朋友们 |
[2:02:29] | How far did you fall into their pockets? | 他们给了你多少钱 |
[2:02:31] | This is ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[2:02:32] | – Take him into custody,general. – Yes,sir,Mr. President. | -逮捕他 将军 -是 总统先生 |
[2:02:35] | No,I’m still president. I am still president. | 你不能逮捕我 我还是总统 |
[2:02:37] | Well,just consider this a coup d’etat. Get this trash off my lawn. | 就当这是政变吧 把这垃圾从我的草坪上弄走 |
[2:02:41] | You’re not fit for office. You son of a bitch! | 你根本就不配当总统 混蛋 |
[2:02:43] | You’re selling this country out to the Arabs. | 你为了阿拉伯人背叛自己的国家 |
[2:02:46] | This isn’t over. I got friends. | 这还没完呢 我还有朋友 |
[2:02:47] | And I’ll make sure all of your friends meet you in prison. | 我会把他们关进监狱陪你的 |
[2:02:51] | Let’s get him to the hospital. | 我们送他去医院吧 |
[2:02:55] | You okay? You look terrible. | 你还好吗 看上去挺糟糕的 |
[2:02:59] | Thank you for everything you did today. | 谢谢你今天做的一切事情 |
[2:03:03] | Thank you for trusting me. | 谢谢你信任我 |
[2:03:04] | Special Agent Cale! | 凯尔特工 |
[2:03:06] | I’m not going anywhere without my protection. | 没有保卫我哪儿也不去 |
[2:03:12] | You heard him. | 你听见了吗 |
[2:03:26] | Thank you,sir. Hey,Em! | 谢谢 先生 嘿 艾米 |
[2:03:30] | You wanna take a ride? | 想去飞一圈吗 |
[2:03:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[2:03:36] | – Can I go? – Yeah,of course. | -我能去吗 -可以 |
[2:03:37] | Go with your father. | 你爸爸一起吧 |
[2:03:50] | She’s an amazing girl. | 很棒的小姑娘 |
[2:03:52] | This way! Move this way! | 这边 这边走 |
[2:03:56] | – Welcome aboard. – Thank you,sir. | –欢迎登机 -谢谢 先生 |
[2:03:59] | You sure you’re all right? | 感觉怎么样 |
[2:04:00] | I’m all right now. | 感觉很好 |
[2:04:02] | Good job,special agent. | 干得好 特工 |
[2:04:05] | Thank you,general. | 谢谢 将军 |
[2:04:18] | If you ever want a private tour of the White House,just let me know. | 如果你想来白宫私人游 找我就行 |
[2:04:22] | I can hook it up like that. I mean,maybe in a few weeks… | 我帮你搞定 但是要等几个星期 |
[2:04:24] | …when we’ve got the place back together. | 让我们把这修好 |
[2:04:26] | That’s good to know. | 好啊 |
[2:04:33] | You wanna give him the news? | 你要把消息告诉他吗 |
[2:04:35] | Calls have been coming in from all over the globe for the last hour. | 过去的几个小时 世界各国打来电话 |
[2:04:38] | The presidents of Iran,Russia,Israel and France have all agreed to your terms. | 伊朗 俄罗斯 以色列和法国总统都同意你的提案 |
[2:04:43] | It looks like your peace plan is a go. | 看来你的和平计划成功了 |
[2:04:45] | You keep this up,I just might have to vote for you. | 坚持下去 没准我会给你投票的 |
[2:04:48] | You wanna see something really special? | 想看点特别的东西吗 好啊 |
[2:04:51] | – Yeah. – Carol. | -是的 -卡罗尔 |
[2:04:56] | Henry,the president wants to do the thing. | 亨利 总统想做那件事 |
[2:05:01] | Hold on tight. | 坐稳了 |