时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | “蚤”日解脱 自由你我 除虫害公司 | |
[00:21] | – Linda. – What is it? What happened? What happened? | -琳达 -什么 怎么了 |
[00:23] | I heard something. | 有声音 |
[00:24] | I-I really hope it’s not a burglar. | 可千万别是进贼了 |
[00:26] | I’m not good at fighting. | 我不擅长打架 |
[00:28] | – Or running away. – Oh, God. What if it is? | -也不擅长逃跑 -真是小偷可怎么办 |
[00:30] | The house is a mess. I feel bad for the burglar. | 我们家一团乱 我都不好意思了 |
[00:35] | – Hey. – Oh, hey, Louise. | -晚上好啊 -原来是露易丝 |
[00:36] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:38] | I’ve never seen you sweep anything before. | 我从没见过你打扫任何地方 |
[00:40] | Yeah. Sorry about the sugar bowl. | 是啊 抱歉打翻了糖罐 |
[00:43] | I was just gonna have a few spoonfuls | 我想舀几勺吃来着 |
[00:45] | – for clean energy. – Okay. | -补充清洁能量 -好吧 |
[00:47] | Why do you have a blow-dryer? | 你们为什么拿着吹风机 |
[00:49] | – And a pillow? – They’re our weapons. | -还有枕头 -这些是我们的武器 |
[00:51] | We thought there was a burglar. | 我们还以为进贼了 |
[00:52] | We were gonna style him. | 我们打算给贼做个发型 |
[00:53] | And then he could have a little rest. | 然后让他躺下歇歇 |
[00:55] | That’s a great plan. | 计划不错 |
[00:56] | Here, let me help you with that. | 我来帮你扫吧 |
[00:58] | It’s the middle of the night, I thought you went to bed. | 大半夜的 我以为你睡了 |
[01:00] | You’re still working on your career day assignment? | 还在弄职业日的作业吗 |
[01:03] | Oh, no, all done, | 不 全做完了 |
[01:04] | It’s just in invisible ink, so, you know… | 只不过是用隐形墨水写的 |
[01:07] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[01:09] | Are you guys having Midnight Breakfast without me? | 你们吃夜宵不带我吗 |
[01:11] | No, I was just getting down the sugar bowl | 没有 我只是想把糖罐够下来 |
[01:13] | – to have some sugar for… – Clean energy. | -需要摄入几勺来… -补充清洁能量 |
[01:15] | Yeah, so I could finish/start my poster board | 对 然后去完成我的海报板 或者说开始 |
[01:18] | – and the bowl fell. – Oh, your poster looks great. | -然后糖罐掉下来了 -海报不错嘛 |
[01:22] | Not too busy. | 留白挺多 |
[01:23] | I just… we’re supposed to research | 老师让我们预测 |
[01:25] | different careers that we could see ourselves being | 自己长大后会从事的职业 然后做调查 |
[01:28] | when we grow up and I-I can’t. | 但我想不到我能做什么 |
[01:30] | Oh. I mean, yeah. There are a lot of jobs out there. | 确实 有太多职业可选了 |
[01:33] | Doctor, lawyer… I know there’s others. | 医生 律师 还有别的 |
[01:37] | I’m gonna be a cheesemonger. | 我要做个乳酪贩子 |
[01:38] | Give me that cheese and I’ll mong it. | 把乳酪给我 看我办了它 |
[01:39] | Based on the video we watched in class, | 我看了课上放的影片 |
[01:41] | It seems like most jobs are just boring? | 感觉大部分工作都很无聊 |
[01:44] | No offense. The restaurant is great. | 无意冒犯 咱家餐馆很好 |
[01:46] | But what if I grow up and I just am not really anything cool? | 有没可能长大以后的我一点也不酷 |
[01:50] | Or exciting. What if I’m just a boring-life person? | 也不好玩 生活单调乏味 那可怎么办呢 |
[01:54] | You? No. | 你 不可能 |
[01:55] | Louise, you are never gonna be a boring-life person. | 露易丝 你的生活永远不可能单调乏味 |
[01:58] | You know what’s very not boring to me, is sleep. | 我告诉你现在什么不单调吧 睡觉 |
[02:01] | And then helping you with this very quickly in the morning. | 明早再来帮你快速完成作业 |
[02:03] | Or we get into it. I mean, I have a good idea | 或者我们现在就弄 我想到一个 |
[02:06] | of what Louise could be when she grows up. | 露易丝以后可能会做的工作 |
[02:08] | Great. Can you tell us in the morning? | 真棒 明早再告诉我们好吗 |
[02:10] | I mean, sure, it might seem like you have a boring job, | 可能表面看你确实干着无聊的工作 |
[02:13] | but that’ll just be your cover. | 但那只是你的伪装 |
[02:15] | So there you are, at your data organizing job, | 你是一名数据整理员 |
[02:17] | just organizing data, like you always do. | 这天 你像往常一样整理着数据 |
[02:20] | Or do you? | 但那真是你的工作吗 |
[02:21] | Hey, Louise. A bunch of us are gonna go | 露易丝 我们几个 |
[02:22] | to the chicken finger place and get shrimp. | 打算去鸡柳店吃虾 |
[02:24] | – Do you want to join? – I wish I could. | -要一起吗 -我也想 但还有活儿 |
[02:26] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[02:34] | Here’s the target in Sicily. | 目标人物在西西里岛 |
[02:36] | Our client wants it done discreetly, but also, | 我们的客户希望低调行事 但同时 |
[02:38] | in a sort of cool way. | 他也希望能酷炫一些 |
[02:39] | Here’s your grabber, sir. | 这是您的夹子 头儿 |
[02:41] | – How’s that grab you? – Love it, sir. | -你觉得这夹子如何 -我很喜欢 头儿 |
[02:43] | So, you go to Freddie NoGoodio’s house | 你去了弗雷迪·诺古迪奥家 |
[02:45] | and wait for him to come back | 等着他从外面回来 |
[02:46] | from whatever he was doing out on the town. | 不知道他去哪儿干啥了 |
[02:48] | Probably eating spaghetti with his mistress. | 大概是跟情妇去吃意面了 |
[02:52] | Out of my way, short stuff. | 闪开 小矮子 |
[02:53] | Speaking of shorts… | 既然你说到内裤[矮子] |
[02:56] | Freddie, meet wedgie. | 弗雷迪 接受弹内裤攻击吧 |
[03:00] | My butt crack! | 我的屁股缝 |
[03:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:02] | You’re gonna be a highly skilled wedgie-sassin. | 你会成为一名技术高超的弹内裤刺客 |
[03:05] | So you head home | 你回到家 |
[03:06] | where you live with your platonic friend | 和你维持着柏拉图友谊的朋友鲁迪 |
[03:07] | and professional human statue street performer Rudy. | 是一名职业人体雕塑街头表演家 |
[03:11] | Long night at the data organization office? | 今天工作到很晚啊 |
[03:13] | Yeah. One data was so disorganized, | 对 有一份数据乱七八糟 |
[03:16] | I really had to wedge it into shape. | 我必须把它整理好 |
[03:18] | Well, I’m gonna hit the hay. | 我要睡觉了 |
[03:19] | Good night, platonic roommate and good friend. | 晚安 我的柏拉图室友兼朋友 |
[03:21] | Good night. Oh. Got a little paint on you. Sorry. | 晚安 沾了点颜料到你手上 对不起 |
[03:27] | No! Rudy. | 天 鲁迪 |
[03:28] | – You’ve been wedgied. – That’s right. | -你被人弹内裤了 -没错 |
[03:30] | You aren’t the only highly skilled wedgie-sassin in town. | 你不是那座城市唯一技术高超的弹内裤刺客 |
[03:33] | You have an archrival, | 你有个竞争对手 |
[03:34] | and she’s missing a few ingredients from her brain bread. | 是个脑子缺根筋的人 |
[03:38] | Millie. | 米莉 |
[03:39] | Millie is still copying me? | 米莉还在模仿我吗 |
[03:41] | Yep, big-time. | 对 非常狂热 |
[03:42] | She even copied your 401 plan. | 她甚至抄了你的退休金计划 |
[03:44] | Anyway, as you sit by Rudy’s hospital bed… | 总之 你守在鲁迪病床前 |
[03:47] | I never meant for this to happen to you. | 我完全没想到这种事会发生在你身上 |
[03:49] | I should have told you not to wear underwear. | 我应该告诉你不要穿内裤 |
[03:51] | This is all my fault. | 全都是我的错 |
[03:52] | – Mrs. Regular Sized? – No, I’m just a friend. | -中号鲁迪太太 -不 我只是他朋友 |
[03:55] | – A platonic friend and roommate. – Of course. | -柏拉图式友人兼室友 -好吧 |
[03:57] | – Will he live, Doc? – I don’t know. | -他还有救吗 医生 -我不知道 |
[03:58] | Not because I used to be a dentist | 倒不是因为我原本是个牙医 |
[04:00] | and I just became a doctor, | 才刚刚当上医生 |
[04:01] | but because it’s more dramatic this way. | 而是因为这样说更有戏剧效果 |
[04:03] | We’re trying to make the hospital more dramatic. | 我们想让医院变得更有戏剧效果 |
[04:05] | Anyway, your platonic friend and roommate | 总之 你的柏拉图友人兼室友 |
[04:07] | has the worst wedgie I’ve ever seen. | 遭受了我见过最严重的弹内裤攻击 |
[04:09] | His B-crack has been stretched 33%. | 他的屁股缝被撑大了33% |
[04:12] | I hope the authorities find whoever did this. | 希望相关部门能找出是谁干的 |
[04:15] | Whoever did this is hoping I don’t find them first. | 不管是谁干的 最好不要被我先找到 |
[04:18] | So you go to one of those places | 于是你去了一个 |
[04:19] | that all the wedgie people know about. | 所有弹内裤刺客都知道的地方 |
[04:21] | It looks like it’s just | 表面上那只是一家 |
[04:22] | some kind of arty-farty store, but really, | 华而不实的艺术品店 但事实上 |
[04:24] | it’s a cool weapons depot/fun hangout spot in general. | 那是个很酷的武器店 兼有趣的社交场所 |
[04:27] | But the only art Louise is interested in | 而露易丝感兴趣的 |
[04:29] | is the art of revenge. | 是复仇的艺术 |
[04:32] | – Cranberry juice? – Not tonight. | -蔓越橘汁 -今晚不了 |
[04:33] | I have to have my wits about me. | 我得保持头脑清醒 |
[04:35] | Yeah. Heard your platonic roommate got wedged real bad. | 听说你的柏拉图室友被狠狠弹了内裤 |
[04:38] | Millie went against the wedgie-sassin code. | 米莉破了我们弹内裤界的规矩 |
[04:40] | I’ll take one of everything. | 给我一样来一个 |
[04:41] | – The tushie tickler? – Yep. | -屁股挠 -要的 |
[04:42] | -The patoot pincher? -Oh, yeah. | -夹腚钳 -要 |
[04:44] | The cheek splitter? | 屁股蛋分蛋器 |
[04:44] | Edith, I said everything. | 伊迪丝 我说了每样都要 |
[04:46] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[04:47] | I couldn’t tell if you were serious | 我分不清你是认真的 |
[04:48] | or if you were just doing that for effect. | 还是为了效果才那么说 |
[04:50] | Eh, it was both. | 都有 |
[04:53] | You want your vengeance mix, boss? | 要带上你的复仇宝箱吗 头儿 |
[04:55] | Crank it. | 开干 |
[05:01] | Hey. Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪儿呢 |
[05:03] | I think I’m going inside. | 我想去里面 |
[05:04] | And you’re going to cheek-ah-go. | 你还是担心你的屁股吧 |
[05:14] | Oh, there’s my BFF. | 我的挚友来了呢 |
[05:17] | Want to make some friendship bracelets? | 要不要来做友谊手链 |
[05:18] | Or fight to the death? Either works for me. | 还是直接开打 我都可以 |
[05:20] | You hurt Rudy’s booty. Now I’m gonna do my duty. | 你动了鲁迪的屁股 现在我来完成我的任务 |
[05:23] | Okay, so the fighting one. | 好吧 那就是开打了 |
[05:28] | Before we fight, I got to know– | 开战之前 我想知道 |
[05:30] | why’d you do it, Millie? | 你为什么要这么做 米莉 |
[05:30] | Why’d you split Rudy’s ham? | 为什么要卡鲁迪的裆 |
[05:32] | I was just trying to get your attention. | 我只是想吸引你的注意 |
[05:33] | I think maybe I’d be a more fun roommate for you. | 我觉得你选我做室友会更有趣 |
[05:36] | We could join up, tag-team our wedgie work, | 我们可以组一个弹内裤双人组 |
[05:38] | – just have fun with it. – Never. | -大玩特玩 -不可能 |
[05:40] | Well, then I’ll just wedgie everyone you love | 那我只能一个个去弹你爱的人的内裤 |
[05:41] | until you agree to be my wedgie-sassin partner/ | 直到你同意当我的弹内裤搭档 |
[05:43] | roommate/best friend forever for life for reals. | 兼室友 兼永远的挚友 |
[05:46] | Last chance, Louise. | 最后的机会了 露易丝 |
[05:48] | Be my BFF or BFW. | 是当我永远的挚友 还是接受”终弹” |
[05:50] | What’s a BFW? | “终弹”是什么 |
[05:51] | Best forever wedgie. | 终极致命弹内裤 |
[05:53] | A forever wedgie? | 终极致命弹内裤 |
[05:53] | That wedgie is outlawed under the Geneva Conventions. | 那可是违反《日内瓦公约》的 |
[05:56] | Yeah, I know, | 我知道 |
[05:57] | but that’s so conventional. | 但这公约也太老套了吧 |
[06:07] | Now, here’s what’s gonna happen | 现在该我提条件了 |
[06:09] | You’re gonna stay away | 不许你再碰 |
[06:10] | from my platonic friends and loved ones, | 我的柏拉图朋友和亲人朋友 |
[06:11] | you’re gonna stop copying me | 不许再模仿我 |
[06:13] | and you’re gonna leave the wedgie business for good. | 并且永远退出我们弹内裤界 |
[06:15] | Or I give you a forever wedgie. | 否则就是你接受终极致命弹了 |
[06:18] | I’ll take the forever wedgie. | 我选后者 |
[06:19] | Okay. It’s your crack’s funeral. | 好吧 该给你的屁股缝举行葬礼了 |
[06:21] | Wait! I changed my mind. I’ll do the other stuff. | 等等 我改变主意了 我还是选另一个吧 |
[06:23] | All right. But I’m gonna hold on to this just in case. | 很好 但是我得拿着这个 以防万一 |
[06:26] | C-Can we still be friends? | 我 我们还是朋友吗 |
[06:27] | Acquaintances? Or-or best acquaintances? | 熟人也行 最要好的熟人 |
[06:30] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[06:31] | Rudy, you’re awake. How’s your butt? | 鲁迪 你醒了 你屁股怎么样了 |
[06:33] | Doctor says it’s got a big crack down the middle. | 医生说我屁股中间有个很深的裂缝 |
[06:36] | But it’s gonna make it. | 但是没有大碍 |
[06:37] | How was your weekend? | 周末过得怎么样 |
[06:39] | I went to brunch six times. I’m so full. | 我去吃了六次早午餐 撑得不行 |
[06:41] | Mine was pretty uneventful. | 我的周末平淡无奇 |
[06:43] | Just… organized some data. | 就整理了些数据 |
[06:45] | – Mm-kay, bye. – And some underwear. | -行 拜 -并且弹了一些内裤 |
[06:48] | And you drink your coffee with a little grabber, | 你用你的内裤夹喝起了咖啡 |
[06:50] | because, secretly, you’re a badass ass assassin. | 因为背地里你是个牛逼的弹内裤刺客 |
[06:53] | And your career isn’t boring at all. The end. | 你的职业一点也不无聊 结束 |
[06:55] | Ooh! That does sound like a pretty cool career. | 这个职业听起来确实很酷 |
[06:58] | Yeah, and totally possible. | 没错 而且完全有可能实现 |
[07:00] | Yeah. I- I guess. | 还行吧 |
[07:02] | Those grabbers do sound fun, | 内裤夹听起来的确有意思 |
[07:04] | but I think it might be pretty hard to break into | 但我觉得没点裙带关系 |
[07:06] | the international wedgie game without connections. | 应该很难打进弹内裤国际大赛 |
[07:09] | So, should we… get to bed? | 那 我们该睡觉了吧 |
[07:11] | Or maybe you’re something even more exciting than an assassin. | 也许你的职业比刺客还要刺激 |
[07:14] | – Okay. – Like a teacher. | -行吧 -比如老师 |
[07:16] | In a school? Tina, how dare you? | 学校的老师吗 蒂娜 你好大的胆子 |
[07:18] | Hold on. You teach a little class | 听我说完 你在加德满都的 |
[07:19] | on treasure hunting in Kathmandu. | 一个小课堂里教授寻宝技能 |
[07:22] | Okay. Treasure hunting. I’m listening. | 好吧 寻宝 你接着说 |
[07:25] | So, you hunted for treasure until you made your fortune, | 你是一个功成身退的寻宝者 |
[07:27] | and then you decided to teach the next generation. | 然后你决定要培养下一代 |
[07:29] | But when one of the most beautiful women in the world– | 这时 全世界最美丽 |
[07:31] | who also has a great personality– | 并且性格也好的女人出现了 |
[07:33] | shows up with a request you can’t refuse, | 带着一个你无法拒绝的请求 |
[07:35] | you,… | 你就 |
[07:36] | can’t refuse it. | 无法拒绝 |
[07:38] | Hi, Louisianna. It’s me, your sister, Tina. | 嗨 露易丝安娜 是我 你姐姐 蒂娜 |
[07:40] | And this is my butler, Gene, who looks like your brother, | 这是我的管家吉恩 他长得你哥 |
[07:43] | but it isn’t him. this one’s British. | 但不是你哥 他是英国人 |
[07:45] | Anyone want some tea? | 有人想喝茶吗 |
[07:46] | A treasure’s been lost, and I need your help. | 有个宝藏丢了 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:48] | Tina, you know I’m retired from treasure hunting. | 蒂娜 你知道我已经金盆洗手了 |
[07:50] | I sold all my treasure findings and bought a bunch of candy. | 我卖掉了所有宝藏 买了一堆糖果 |
[07:53] | Look, I even keep an extra-long licorice whip | 看 我甚至还放了一根超长的甘草糖 |
[07:55] | in my hat for snacking. | 在帽子里当零食 |
[07:56] | But wh- what if I told you the whole world was in danger | 可要是我说 这宝藏落入了坏人之手 |
[07:59] | because a treasure had fallen into the wrong hands | 全世界都因陷入于危机呢 |
[08:01] | and that this artifact is probably | 这宝物也许是 |
[08:02] | the most valuable object in the world | 这世上最珍贵的东西 |
[08:04] | a- and it could also end it? | 但它也可能毁掉全世界 |
[08:05] | – Sausage? – Not now, Gene. | -香肠要吗 -别打岔 吉恩 |
[08:07] | Louisianna, listen, the artifact | 露易丝安娜 听着 这宝物就是 |
[08:08] | is a certain CD of a certain | 男孩时代某首 |
[08:10] | never-before-released Boyz 4 Now song. | 从未发行的歌的CD |
[08:12] | You don’t mean– But… | 该不会 但是 |
[08:14] | …that’s in a vault in the Boyz4Now Museum. | 那不是放在男孩时代博物馆的保险库里吗 |
[08:16] | Correction, it was there. | 更正 它过去是 |
[08:18] | It got stolen a week ago. | 一周前被人偷走了 |
[08:19] | Oh, no. That CD of the first song | 天 那CD可是 |
[08:21] | they ever recorded together, | 他们一起录制的第一首歌 |
[08:22] | “I Kiss My Pillow and Think of You,” | 《我亲吻枕头时会想起你》 |
[08:24] | has always been considered too exciting for human ears. | 那首被认为是人类耳朵无法承受的单曲 |
[08:27] | That’s right. When the record executive heard it, | 没错 唱片制作人听到后 |
[08:29] | he pooped and peed his pants | 大小便失禁 |
[08:31] | and also barfed until he exploded. | 呕吐不止 最后爆炸了 |
[08:32] | So anyone who hears it… | 所以每个听到的人 |
[08:34] | Will also immediately pee and poop their pants | 都会同时上吐下泻 |
[08:35] | and barf all at the same time until they explode. | 最终爆炸 |
[08:37] | Ooh, my. | 天啊 |
[08:38] | If someone were to broadcast it around the world, | 如果有人向全世界广播这首歌 |
[08:41] | my God. | 我的天 |
[08:42] | It’s diabolical. | 太邪恶了 |
[08:43] | It’s diarrhea-bolical. | 太”泻”恶了 |
[08:45] | I’ll get my things. | 我去拿我的装备 |
[08:50] | I’m not sure we have time for smoothies, Louise. | 我们还有闲工夫喝奶昔吗露易丝 |
[08:51] | We’re not here for smoothies. We’re here for answers. | 我们不是来喝奶昔的 是来打听消息的 |
[08:54] | But, yeah, if anyone does want a smoothie, that’s fine. | 但如果有人想喝奶昔的话也行 |
[08:58] | Well, isn’t this a surprise. | 什么风把你给吹来了 |
[09:00] | Rudy, we need information. | 鲁迪 我们需要情报 |
[09:02] | You know I got out | 你知道我不做 |
[09:03] | of the information-getting business, Louise. | 情报收集工作了 露易丝 |
[09:05] | Plus, I’m mad at you from before. | 再说 我还生着你的气呢 |
[09:07] | We were supposed to move in together | 我们说好要搬到一起 |
[09:08] | as platonic roommates and friends, | 做柏拉图式室友兼友人的 |
[09:10] | and then you ran off to Kathmandu. | 结果你跑去了加德满都 |
[09:11] | I had to break the lease, and it broke my heart. | 我只能违约 这伤透了我的心 |
[09:14] | Platonically. | 柏拉图式地 |
[09:15] | Sorry about that, Rudes. | 非常抱歉 鲁迪 |
[09:16] | Being roommates wouldn’t have worked out anyway. | 但我们当室友最后也不会有好结果 |
[09:18] | Sometimes I sleepwalk holding a knife. | 我有时会拿着刀子梦游 |
[09:20] | Roommates don’t like it, but it’s perfectly safe. | 我绝不会伤人 但室友都会介意 |
[09:22] | Well, it looks like you want information from me | 所以你想从我这得到情报 |
[09:24] | and I want you out of my joint. | 而我想让你滚出我的地盘 |
[09:26] | I guess we better settle this the way we used to– | 那我们最好像以前一样 |
[09:29] | with a smooth-off. | 用奶昔决斗来解决 |
[09:30] | Holy crap. | 我的天 |
[09:34] | Oh, boy. This one has banana. | 天 这个是香蕉味的 |
[09:36] | Chunky. | 看着很厚重 |
[09:38] | Oh, it’s too thick! | 太浓稠了 |
[09:39] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[09:41] | Fine. You win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[09:42] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[09:43] | I want to know what you know | 你对男孩时代 |
[09:45] | about the never-before-released single | 从未发行的那首单曲 |
[09:46] | – by Boyz4Now. – Shh! Keep your voice down. | -知道多少 -小声点 |
[09:49] | I heard it was in the wind, but I didn’t want to believe it. | 我听说那东西丢了 但我不愿相信 |
[09:51] | Well, you can believe my sister Tina. | 你可以相信我姐蒂娜 |
[09:53] | She’s the curator of the Boyz4Now Museum. | 她是男孩时代博物馆的馆长 |
[09:55] | And their manager and personal masseuse. | 还是他们的经纪人和私人按摩师 |
[09:57] | Well, I’ve heard whispers they reopened | 有小道消息说 西伯利亚的 |
[09:59] | the Cold War Disco Caves in Siberia. | 冷战时期迪斯科洞穴 又重新开启了 |
[10:01] | That might be connected to the missing CD. | 那可能和丢失的CD有关 |
[10:04] | I don’t suppose we could convince you to come along? | 如果我邀请你加入 你应该不会答应吧 |
[10:06] | Think we’ll be back by 6:00? | 我们六点前能回来吗 |
[10:07] | Six-ish. | 六点左右吧 |
[10:08] | But I can’t promise you that you won’t pee. | 但我不能保证你不会尿裤子 |
[10:10] | Or poop. Or barf. | 拉肚子 或呕吐 |
[10:11] | No one can promise anyone that. | 没人能做这种保证 |
[10:13] | So you fly to Siberia. | 于是你们乘飞机前往西伯利亚 |
[10:15] | And just to say, what an interesting career, huh? | 这可真是个有趣的职业 对吧 |
[10:17] | Travel, free smoothies, cool hats. | 旅行 免费奶昔 还有酷酷的帽子 |
[10:19] | Yeah, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[10:20] | So how do we find the Cold War Disco Caves? | 要怎么找冷战时期的迪斯科洞穴呢 |
[10:22] | Also, what is a Cold War disco cave? | 话说 冷战迪斯科洞穴到底是什么 |
[10:24] | They’re top secret fallout shelters | 是个秘密的放射性微粒掩蔽所 |
[10:26] | with great lighting and incredible acoustics | 灯光和音响效果绝佳 |
[10:27] | where people could still disco dance | 即使发生核战争 |
[10:29] | in the event of a nuclear war. | 依然能在那里跳迪斯科 |
[10:30] | We’ll find ’em. We just got to use our ears. | 我们会找到的 用我们的耳朵就行 |
[10:33] | Lot of ground to cover. Better get started. | 要找的地方很多 我们最好现在就开始 |
[10:35] | Never mind. | 别找了 |
[10:36] | They’re right below us. | 就在我们脚下 |
[10:37] | – Oh, good. – But how do we get in? | -很好 -但我们怎么进去呢 |
[10:39] | I found a hatchy. Sorry, you Americans say “Door.” | 这儿有个口 你们美国人应该是叫”门儿” |
[10:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:45] | – Booby trap. – How do you know? | -有陷阱 -你怎么知道 |
[10:46] | Icicles don’t grow sideways. | 冰柱不会横着长 |
[10:48] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[10:49] | We sled. Hop on. | 我们滑过去 上来 |
[10:50] | Oh, wait. So we just… | 等等 我们就这么… |
[10:55] | Oh, good. | 不错 |
[10:56] | You’re just in time for my next dance. | 你们刚好赶上我的下一支舞 |
[10:59] | – Jimmy Jr.? – Yeah, it’s J-Ju. | -小吉米吗 -对 是小吉 |
[11:00] | Total evil mastermind. | 彻头彻尾的邪恶主谋 |
[11:02] | Equally dangerous on the dance floor. | 在舞池里同样危险 |
[11:03] | – Hey, Tina. – Zeke. | -你好 蒂娜 -你好 齐克 |
[11:04] | Y’all want some Cold War disco snacks | 在我们讲解世界将如何终结之前 |
[11:06] | before we show you how the world’s gonna end? | 要来点冷战时期的迪斯科零食吗 |
[11:07] | We got bean dip. | 有蘸酱 |
[11:08] | In England, we call it “Mushy brown.” | 在英国 我们管那叫”黑泥酱” |
[11:13] | Glad you could make it for the big show, Tina. | 很高兴你能来参观这场大型表演 蒂娜 |
[11:16] | And I see you brought along your famous sister, | 还带来了你那有名的妹妹 |
[11:18] | Louisianna Jones… Belcher. | 露易丝安娜·琼斯·贝尔彻 |
[11:21] | – And me. – And me. | -还有我 -还有我 |
[11:23] | Hi, I’m Rudy, owner of Rudy’s Smoothies. | 我是鲁迪 “鲁迪奶昔店”的老板 |
[11:25] | – Oh, man, those are great. – Thank you. | -天啊 你家奶昔太好吃了 -谢谢 |
[11:26] | Wait, Tina, Jimmy Jr.’s the bad guy in your story? | 等等 蒂娜 你的故事里小吉米是坏人吗 |
[11:29] | Yeah. I’m mad at him. | 对 我在生他的气 |
[11:30] | – He wouldn’t share his gum yesterday. – Okay. | -他昨天不肯分我口香糖 -好吧 |
[11:32] | Jimmy Jr., why are you doing this? | 小吉米 你为什么要这么做 |
[11:34] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[11:35] | Because you’re jealous of my completely professional massage | 我是男孩时代的专业按摩师 |
[11:37] | and museum curation-based relationship with the Boyz4Now? | 兼男孩时代博物馆馆长 让你心生嫉妒了吗 |
[11:40] | Yes, Tina, I am. | 对 蒂娜 没错 |
[11:42] | But there won’t be anything to be jealous of | 但当他们的第一首单曲 |
[11:44] | when their first single wipes out the entire human race. | 毁灭全人类时 就没什么可嫉妒的了 |
[11:48] | But the Boyz4Now will still be alive. | 但男孩时代不会死 |
[11:50] | Because I don’t think you can explode | 总不会有人因为 |
[11:51] | from hearing your own song. | 听了自己的歌而爆炸吧 |
[11:52] | Or they would have exploded when they recorded it. | 否则他们录歌时早就自爆了 |
[11:54] | It doesn’t matter, Tina. | 这不重要 蒂娜 |
[11:56] | Their reputation will be ruined. | 他们会名声扫地 |
[11:57] | Because people don’t like being exploded. | 因为谁也不喜欢被炸 |
[12:00] | How you gonna do it? | 你打算怎么做 |
[12:01] | You want to do that thing | 你是想告诉我们 |
[12:02] | where you tell us your entire plan? | 你完整的计划吗 |
[12:03] | Not so I have time to figure out how to stop you or anything. | 并不是说我有时间思考怎样阻止你 |
[12:07] | With pleasure. | 乐意为之 |
[12:08] | This transmitter can reach every TV, | 这个发射台可以连接世界上 |
[12:10] | every phone, every Bluetooth device in the world. | 每一台电视 每一部手机 每一个蓝牙设备 |
[12:13] | And when I tell Zeke to put on | 当我告诉齐克播放 |
[12:14] | “I Kiss My Pillow and I Think of You,” | “我亲吻枕头时会想起你” |
[12:16] | everyone will pee and poop and barf and explode | 每个人都会尿尿拉屎呕吐爆炸 |
[12:19] | and you’ll have to marry me | 你就必须嫁给我 |
[12:20] | because everyone else is all exploded. | 因为其他所有人都爆炸了 |
[12:23] | Okay. Keep saying words. | 好吧 继续说 |
[12:25] | And Zeke will hit this switch right here | 齐克会扳动这里的开关 |
[12:27] | so it doesn’t play in our noise-cancelling headphones | 这样我们的降噪耳机里不会播放 |
[12:30] | but it does play everywhere else. | 但其他到处都会播放 |
[12:32] | And Tina will put these on so she doesn’t poop, | 蒂娜会戴上这个 这样她就不会拉屎 |
[12:34] | pee, barf and explode. | 尿尿 呕吐 爆炸 |
[12:36] | – What about us? – Oh, you’re all gonna explode. | -那我们呢 -你们都会爆炸 |
[12:39] | – Oh, boy. – Tina, distract him. | -老天 -蒂娜 快转移他的注意力 |
[12:41] | Hey, Jimmy Jr., | 小吉米 |
[12:42] | what if we have appetizers at our wedding? | 如果我们在婚礼上吃点开胃菜呢 |
[12:46] | Fine. Oh, and, FYI, I’ll do the couples dance by myself. | 好吧 跟你说下 我会自己跳情侣舞的 |
[12:49] | – No offense. – Totally. Totally. | -无意冒犯 -没关系 |
[12:51] | Zeke, let’s do this. Headphones on. | 齐克 开始吧 戴上耳机 |
[12:53] | Get ready to press play. | 准备好按下播放键 |
[12:55] | I’m definitely putting these on. | 我肯定会戴上耳机 |
[12:56] | Right over my ears. | 戴在我的耳朵上 |
[12:58] | Good. That’s what I said to do. | 很好 我说的就是这样 |
[13:00] | Zeke, hit it! | 齐克 按下吧 |
[13:05] | So, in the future, I’m gonna explode Jimmy Jr.? | 所以 在未来 我会让小吉米爆炸 |
[13:08] | Yeah. You’re gonna save the world and explode Jimmy Jr. | 是的 你会拯救世界 炸了小吉米 |
[13:11] | What? He didn’t share his gum. | 怎么了 他不肯分享他的口香糖 |
[13:12] | Well, I mean, cool story, Tina, | 我想说 故事不错 蒂娜 |
[13:14] | but I think now, if you find treasure, | 但现在我想 如果你发现了宝藏 |
[13:16] | you should just give it back to the country it came from? | 你应该还给它本属于的国家 |
[13:19] | I don’t know. I’m just gonna put “Data organizer”, | 我不知道 我就在海报上写 |
[13:22] | “Paper stamper” and “Desk sitter” on my poster | “整理数据” “盖章人”和”坐班者” |
[13:25] | and go to bed. | 然后去睡觉 |
[13:26] | I’ll get an “F”, because I’m supposed to write | 我会得F 因为我应该要 |
[13:28] | about each one and provide images and blah, blah, blah, | 就每一个都多写点 画点图之类的 |
[13:31] | but at least I’ll be done. | 但至少我完成了 |
[13:33] | Wait. Wh-What if I have a story, | 等等 如果我有个 |
[13:36] | about what you do? | 关于你会做什么的故事呢 |
[13:37] | Maybe you’re right, Louise. | 或许你是对的 露易丝 |
[13:38] | Maybe when you grow up | 或许当你长大时 |
[13:40] | you-you won’t be anything special. | 你不会成为什么特别的人 |
[13:41] | Yep, great start. Dad, do better. | 不错的开头 爸 讲好点 |
[13:44] | At first. A-At first. | 首先 首先 |
[13:45] | Maybe you will be a desk sitter o-or a paper stamper. | 或许你会成为坐班的或者盖章人 |
[13:49] | Lots of people are. And that’s fine. | 很多人就是这样 那没关系 |
[13:50] | But, you know, not doing anything special | 但你知道 没做成什么特殊的事 |
[13:53] | isn’t necessarily a permanent condition. | 并不一定是永恒的状态 |
[13:55] | Just because you stop growing | 你不再长大 |
[13:58] | doesn’t mean you stop growing. | 不意味着你不再成长 |
[14:01] | Whoa. Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[14:02] | It’s… Just listen. | 就是 听着 |
[14:04] | So, you’re older. You’re in your 20s, let’s say. | 等你年纪大点 比如说 你20多岁的时候 |
[14:06] | And let’s take the restaurant out of this. | 然后把餐厅剔除出假设情境 |
[14:08] | 开心汉堡店 出租 | |
[14:09] | Maybe your mom and I close the restaurant at some point | 也许 我和你妈妈不知为何关掉了餐厅 |
[14:11] | and we just, I don’t know… | 然后我们 干什么呢… |
[14:12] | Make crafts! | 制作工艺品 |
[14:13] | And, sell ’em on the Internet. | 在网上出售 |
[14:15] | You know, little pajamas for candles. Right? | 比如 给蜡烛穿的小睡衣 |
[14:17] | Pajamas for candles? | 给蜡烛穿的小睡衣 |
[14:19] | Yeah. Pajandles. We talked about this. | 对啊 烛睡衣 我们聊过的 |
[14:21] | Okay. But, anyway, | 好吧 总之 |
[14:23] | none of us work at the restaurant anymore. | 我们所有人都不在餐厅工作了 |
[14:25] | – And you go to college. – Community college. | -你去上大学 -社区大学 |
[14:28] | – That we can afford. – All the boys, half the price. | -我们负担得起的社区大学 -所有男孩都半价 |
[14:30] | Right. Yes. A-And you don’t know | 对 但你不知道 |
[14:31] | exactly what you want to do, so you choose, biology. | 自己到底想做什么 所以你选择生物学 |
[14:35] | Or, chemistry. | 或化学 |
[14:36] | Or-or-or biochemistry, | 或者 或者生物化学 |
[14:38] | because you like those Bunsen burner thingies. | 因为你喜欢本生灯什么的 |
[14:40] | Because of the fire. | 原因是本生灯会喷火 |
[14:41] | I do kinda like those Bunsen burner thingies. | 我的确是喜欢本生灯之类的玩意儿 |
[14:44] | But you get out of college. | 等你毕业了 |
[14:46] | And you land a job. | 找到了工作 |
[14:48] | I-In a lab. | 在实验室工作 |
[14:49] | And it’s a little boring. | 工作有点无聊 |
[14:50] | Hey, Louise. Some of us are going to the taco place | 露易丝 我们有些人要去墨西哥卷饼店 |
[14:53] | to get pizzas. You want to come? | 去吃披萨 你要来吗 |
[14:55] | N-no, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[14:57] | Okay! Bye or whatever. | 好吧 拜了您嘞 |
[15:04] | Scientists are baffled as to why, | 科学家们感到很迷惑 |
[15:06] | for the past month, no new calves have been born. | 不知为何过去一个月里 没有牛犊降生 |
[15:09] | And, yeah, that’s your life. | 没错 这就是你的人生 |
[15:19] | Wait, I just work and eat and sleep? | 等等 我就一直工作 吃饭 睡觉 |
[15:21] | I don’t have any friends? | 我没有朋友吗 |
[15:22] | I mean, sure. Y-You do. | 当然有 你有朋友 |
[15:24] | A few. you know, people from work. | 有几个吧 他们是你的同事 |
[15:26] | But, Tina lives out of town on her small horse farm… | 但是 蒂娜在郊外 住在自己的小马场… |
[15:30] | Wait, why is it small? Go big, baby. | 等等 为什么是”小”马场 大马场 拜托 |
[15:32] | Sorry, Tina. It’s-It… | 抱歉 蒂娜 是… |
[15:33] | – Okay, so it’s sort of a big horse farm. – Yes. | -行吧 就当是大马场吧 -太好了 |
[15:36] | And Gene’s a traveling musician. | 吉恩则是旅行音乐家 |
[15:38] | Each night a different city. | 每晚都在不同的城市 |
[15:39] | Don’t know where I am half the time, | 半数时间都不知道我身在何处 |
[15:41] | but I’m addicted to the applause. | 但我对掌声上瘾 |
[15:42] | And we have a cool tour bus. | 而且还有一辆特别酷的巡游大巴 |
[15:44] | With foosball. | 车里有桌上足球 |
[15:45] | Yeah. And next thing you know, | 好 然后一眨眼 |
[15:47] | you’re in your mid-30s. | 你就到30多岁了 |
[15:48] | Trudy, the last known cow to be born, | 特鲁迪 最后一只出生的奶牛 |
[15:50] | was placed under government protection | 在经历过又一次绑架未遂后 |
[15:52] | after yet another kidnapping attempt. | 被置于政府保护之下 |
[15:54] | Scientists still haven’t solved the infertility crisis in cows | 科学家们仍然未解决奶牛的不孕不育危机 |
[15:58] | that some are calling “Ar-moo-geddon.” | 有人将此危机称为”哞日危机” |
[16:00] | Is this like that movie Children with Men? | 就跟电影《孩子与人类》一样 |
[16:02] | Three Men and a Baby? | 三个男人和一个孩子 |
[16:03] | Children of Men. | 是《人类之子》 |
[16:04] | Yes. Kind of. | 对 有点吧 |
[16:05] | So, same job, but you got a promotion. | 所以 同样的工作 但你升职了 |
[16:07] | You’re manager of… biology things now. | 现在你是负责生物学事宜的经理了 |
[16:11] | Good for you, gettin’ a promotion. | 不错啊 你升职了 |
[16:13] | That’s my girl. | 我的好闺女 |
[16:14] | It’s so sad about cows, right? | 那些奶牛可真惨 是吧 |
[16:16] | I love ice cream. | 我超爱冰激凌 |
[16:18] | Me, too. And burgers. | 我也是 还有汉堡 |
[16:19] | Wait, burgers are cows? | 等下 汉堡是奶牛肉做的吗 |
[16:21] | I got to go do lab stuff. Bye. | 我要去实验室干活了 再见 |
[16:23] | Then your wheels start turning. | 然后你的故事就开始了 |
[16:25] | Pieces of a puzzle you didn’t even know | 你甚至都不知道自己在研究的谜题 |
[16:26] | you were working on start falling into place. | 开始逐渐浮出水面 |
[16:29] | You’ve always been good at puzzles. | 你一直以来都很擅长解密 |
[16:30] | To me, the biggest puzzle is the human heart. | 对我而言 最大的谜团就是人心 |
[16:32] | And it’s a good thing you’re on the case, | 你能处理这个案子是好事 |
[16:34] | because the Cow Crisis | 因为奶牛危机 |
[16:35] | is causing turmoil all around the world. | 正在全世界引发骚乱 |
[16:37] | And you realize you need a little help from one | 然后你意识到你需要一点帮助 |
[16:40] | of the only people you know for sure you can trust. | 需要唯一一个你信得过的人 |
[16:44] | – What the hell? – Sorry. | -搞什么 -抱歉 |
[16:46] | I couldn’t find a small rock to throw. | 我没找到小块石头 |
[16:48] | There’s a pile of small rocks right there. | 那就有一堆小石头 |
[16:49] | Oh. Whoops. | 哎呀 |
[16:50] | Listen, I need to borrow a cow. | 听着 我要借一头奶牛 |
[16:56] | – Wait, I thought I had a horse farm. – You do. Y-You will. | -等等 我那个不是马场吗 -对 会有的 |
[16:58] | But you also have a few cows. | 但是你也有几头奶牛 |
[17:00] | To be friends with the horses. | 跟马当朋友 |
[17:01] | And, you know, for milk. And cheese. | 还有为了产牛奶 做芝士 |
[17:04] | Before it’s gone forever. | 在这些永远消失之前 |
[17:05] | Except for goat. And sheep. | 除了山羊 还有绵羊 |
[17:06] | And nut cheese. | 还有坚果奶酪 |
[17:07] | D-Don’t say “Nut cheese.” | 别提坚果奶酪 |
[17:08] | Nut cheese. Sorry. | 坚果奶酪 抱歉 |
[17:09] | Anyway, Tina keeps watch outside the barn door | 总之 在你忙于奶牛的事情时 |
[17:12] | while you go in to work with the cow. | 蒂娜一直在谷仓外守着 |
[17:13] | Yeah, I keep watch with my farmhand, Jimmy Jr. | 对 我一直在看我的农场工 小吉米 |
[17:16] | Who can’t wear a shirt because it’s itchy. | 他不能穿衬衣因为感觉痒痒 |
[17:18] | Wait, I thought you were mad at him. | 等等 我以为你生他气了 |
[17:20] | I was. But then you exploded him and now I feel better. | 对 但之后你让他爆炸了 现在我感觉好些了 |
[17:22] | Well, why do they have to keep watch? | 为什么他们要放哨呢 |
[17:24] | Who were they watching for? | 他们在监视谁 |
[17:26] | All kinds of people. | 形形色色的人 |
[17:27] | Th-The cow thing started a chain reaction, | 奶牛事件引发了连锁反应 |
[17:29] | and stuff got really weird really fast. | 事件很快发展得很诡异 |
[17:32] | Lot of people out of work, worried about the future, | 大量人口失业 担忧未来 |
[17:34] | lot of weird political stuff going on. | 政治方面也发生了很多怪事 |
[17:36] | Anyone doing underground cow research was under threat, | 任何私下研究奶牛的人都受到了威胁 |
[17:38] | and that’s exactly what you were doing. | 正是你在做的事 |
[17:40] | But you’re on it now. | 但是你现在深陷其中 |
[17:42] | Your passion keeps you working late into the night. | 你出于热情工作到深夜 |
[17:44] | And, yeah, at one point, you were worried | 没错 你一度担心 |
[17:46] | you didn’t choose the right career, | 你没有选择正确的职业 |
[17:47] | that you didn’t have the right job, but then… | 这不是你合适的工作 但是… |
[17:49] | you were here. | 你还是在这 |
[17:50] | The right person in the right place at the right time. | 合适的时间合适的地点对的人 |
[17:54] | And then you do it. | 你开始动手 |
[17:55] | You solve it. | 解决了问题 |
[17:56] | Louise, you did it! This cow is with cow! | 露易丝你做到了 这头奶牛有牛了 |
[17:58] | But a baby. A baby cow. | 一头宝宝牛 |
[18:00] | Calf. Sorry, sorry, I’m excited! | 是牛犊 抱歉 我太激动了 |
[18:03] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[18:04] | We can’t let them take her. | 绝不能让他们带走她 |
[18:05] | They’ll just use her as a tool in their little wars. | 他们只会把她当成战争工具 |
[18:08] | So, w-wait, who are the bad guys? | 等等 坏人是谁 |
[18:10] | Well, you know, it’s… complicated. | 这就很复杂了 |
[18:13] | And I can’t remember the movie very well, but, | 我记不太清电影里怎么说的了 |
[18:16] | you definitely can’t trust anybody except your sister. | 但是除了你姐你谁都不能相信 |
[18:19] | What about her cool musician/ | 那她帅气潇洒的音乐家 |
[18:20] | foosball enthusiast brother? | 兼足球狂热爱好者哥哥呢 |
[18:22] | Right. Well, I was just getting to that. | 可以相信 我正要讲 |
[18:23] | We can go down here. It’s my secret room | 我们可以从这下去 这是我的密室 |
[18:25] | where I keep my porcelain horse figurines. | 用来存放瓷质马雕像 |
[18:27] | But there’s stairs. | 但这有楼梯 |
[18:28] | Cows can’t go down stairs. | 牛没法下楼梯 |
[18:30] | Yes, they can. Our mom taught us how a long time ago. | 不 它们可以 妈以前教过我们 |
[18:34] | Quick, everyone, give me your socks. | 快 把你们的袜子给我 |
[18:36] | They’re not gonna stop coming for us. | 他们不会停止追杀我们的 |
[18:38] | We need to get somewhere safe so this calf can be born | 我们得找个安全的地方让她生宝宝 |
[18:40] | and I can continue my work. | 我好继续研究 |
[18:42] | Oh, Zeke captains a booze cruise that sails out of the wharf. | 齐克有一艘能开出码头的豪饮邮轮 |
[18:45] | It’s pretty loud and really overpriced, | 那艘船很吵而且贵得离谱 |
[18:47] | but he can help us escape. | 但能帮我们逃跑 |
[18:49] | How do we get to the boat? | 我们怎么过去 |
[18:50] | Well, we know someone with a bus. | 我们有个朋友有大巴车 |
[18:52] | The Gene Machine? | 吉恩机器巡演车 |
[18:53] | Oh, man. Big fan. | 我是忠实粉丝 |
[18:54] | We’re looking for a pregnant cow. | 我们在找一头怀孕的母牛 |
[18:56] | You haven’t seen one, have you? | 你没见过吧 |
[18:57] | No, man! | 没有 |
[18:58] | I’m just here to have a good time! | 我只是来玩的 |
[19:01] | Rock on, Gene. | 继续摇滚吧 吉恩 |
[19:02] | I can’t do it any other way! | 我也做不了别的 |
[19:06] | Come on, come on. Move those udders. | 快快 把母牛带上来 |
[19:09] | No offense, but this cow is not good at foosball. | 无意冒犯 但这头牛的足球不怎么样 |
[19:12] | So you arrive at the waterfront | 你们到了码头 |
[19:13] | and the bad guys are right behind you. | 身后有坏人穷追不舍 |
[19:15] | And you don’t know this yet, | 你们并不知道 |
[19:16] | but there are bad guys right in front of you, too. | 前面也有坏人在等着 |
[19:20] | The calf’s about to be born! | 奶牛快要生了 |
[19:21] | Quick! In here! | 快 进去 |
[19:24] | And the calf is born, | 小牛犊出生了 |
[19:25] | thanks to you, Louise. | 多亏了你 露易丝 |
[19:26] | And there’s shooting all around you. | 周围枪声四起 |
[19:28] | And, explosions. | 一阵狂轰滥炸 |
[19:30] | But when you come out, with the little baby calf, | 但当你抱着小牛犊走出来 |
[19:32] | everything stops. | 一切都静止了 |
[19:37] | And you get to the boat and you finish your research | 你回到船上 完成了研究 |
[19:40] | and you figure out a way for all the cows | 找到了让所有母牛 |
[19:43] | to start having babies again. | 重新产仔的办法 |
[19:44] | Moo what? | 什么 |
[19:45] | So you basically save the world. | 可以说你基本上拯救了世界 |
[19:47] | And just to say it, you save burger restaurants, too. | 相当于也拯救了汉堡店 |
[19:50] | And, yeah, after you get all the awards | 等你拿到所有奖项之后 |
[19:52] | and the world goes back to normal, | 世界归于平静 |
[19:53] | you and your brother and your sister decide | 你和你的哥哥姐姐们决定 |
[19:55] | to open the restaurant again. Just for fun. | 重新经营汉堡店 只是为了好玩 |
[19:57] | But maybe we should also do veggie burgers, right? | 要不我们也做蔬菜汉堡怎么样 |
[19:59] | ‘Cause of all that cow stuff? | 毕竟经历了那场奶牛危机 |
[20:01] | And we sell the most beautiful fedoras. | 我们还会卖最漂亮的软毡帽 |
[20:03] | Sure. And you should all pursue your own things, also. | 当然 你们也该追求其他的爱好 |
[20:06] | So, you can write whatever you want | 所以 你在海报板上 |
[20:07] | on your poster board, Louise, | 写什么都可以 露易丝 |
[20:08] | but you don’t have to be so worried. | 但是你不用担心 |
[20:10] | I mean, you do, a little, you know, | 或许会有一点担心吧 |
[20:11] | because life can be tricky. | 因为生活会很艰难 |
[20:13] | Yes, and life can be boring sometimes. | 没错 而且生活也可能很无聊 |
[20:16] | And not feel special sometimes. | 有时让你感觉不特别 |
[20:19] | But it’s also fun and exciting other times. | 但是生活也充满了奇妙与乐趣 |
[20:21] | And I know all three of you are gonna do great things. | 我知道你们三个一定会做得非常好 |
[20:23] | And I can’t wait to see what those things are. | 我等不及想看你们在各自领域发光发热了 |
[20:25] | – Ooh, I can’t wait. – Yeah. | -真是令人期待 -是呀 |
[20:26] | And a lot of it can be a surprise. | 肯定特别令人惊喜 |
[20:29] | I-I didn’t know I was gonna have my own restaurant. | 我就没想到会有一家属于自己的餐厅 |
[20:31] | Or three kids. | 也没想到会有三个孩子 |
[20:32] | Or that much body odor. | 也没想到你会有体臭吗 |
[20:33] | No, I-I knew I’d have that, Gene. | 不 这个我还是知道的 吉恩 |
[20:35] | – It’s probably genetic. – Oh, no. | -这应该是遗传原因 -不是吧 |
[20:37] | Okay, knuckleheads, yeesh. | 好了 笨蛋们 别说了 |
[20:39] | Go to bed. I got to finish my homework. | 快去睡觉吧 我要做作业了 |
[20:41] | – So, you’re good? – I’m good. | -那你没事了吗 -我没事 |
[20:43] | I feel better about stuff. Thanks, guys. | 我感觉好多了 谢谢你们 |
[20:46] | you’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[20:47] | Actually, Mom, | 对了 妈妈 |
[20:48] | do you want to get started on this for me | 你要不要帮我开个头 |
[20:50] | and I’ll give it a quick look-see in the morning? | 等我早上起来再好好看看 |
[20:52] | – Sure. Hand me a marker. – Lin, no. | -好啊 把马克笔给我 -琳 不行 |
[20:53] | – Right, right. – Fine. Never mind. | -对对对 -好吧 当我没说 |
[20:55] | Oh, and I forgot to memorize the state capitals. | 我忘了背那些州首府了 |
[20:57] | – Mom, do your thing. – On it. Albany. | -妈妈 交给你了 -好的 奥尔巴尼 |
[20:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[21:00] | * I kiss my pillow * | *我亲了亲枕头* |
[21:02] | * And I think of you * | *想到了你* |
[21:04] | * When the lights go out * | *当灯光暗淡* |
[21:06] | * – Here’s what I do – what do you do? * | *-我将这样 -你会怎样* |
[21:08] | * I softly touch my pillow’s cheek * | *轻柔抚摸我的枕头* |
[21:10] | * We’re both too overwhelmed to speak * | *我们俩相顾无言* |
[21:12] | * And I’m careful not to use my teeth * | *我会小心不碰到牙齿* |
[21:14] | * When I kiss your cotton lips so sweet * | *温柔亲吻你棉花般柔软的嘴唇* |
[21:16] | * Will you be this lumpy when we meet * | *我们相遇的时候你还能这副模样吗* |
[21:19] | * I sure hope so * | *我真的很希望* |
[21:20] | * At night, I give my pillow just a little kiss * | *夜晚 我轻轻地亲了亲我的枕头* |
[21:24] | * All your corners are so square and crisp * | *你的棱角分明又柔韧* |
[21:28] | * I never thought I’d end up * | *我从没想过自己* |
[21:30] | * With a bed like this. * | *会为一张床而倾倒* |