Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第13季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第13季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] 破蛾天团 [借用”破嘴合唱团”乐队名] 除虫害公司
[00:21] I’m back. So, guess who I ran into at the grocery store? 我回来了 猜猜我在杂货店遇见了谁
[00:24] Terri Gross… ery? 主持人特里·格罗丝…儿
[00:25] – No, I saw a mom from school. – Oh, wow. -不是 我遇见了你们同学的妈妈 -真好
[00:29] I haven’t seen her in a while and I really like her. 我们有一阵子没见过了 我很喜欢她
[00:31] – Who was it? – Oh, I don’t know her name. -她是哪位 -我叫不上名字
[00:33] Anyway, her family just got back from this big summer trip. 她们一家人刚度假回来
[00:35] They did all this fun family bonding stuff: a zip-line, 做了好多增进感情的事 野外滑索
[00:38] got braids in their hair, played with a monkey… 编小辫 逗猴子玩
[00:41] Wait, so some families go on vacation in the summer? 原来别人家夏天是会出去度假的
[00:45] They don’t spend it working in a hot slop shop together? 他们不用被关在热冒烟的店里干活吗
[00:47] Yeah, why don’t we go anywhere in the summer? 对啊 我们夏天怎么从不去哪里玩玩
[00:49] Is it because you need to have money 是因为度假要钱
[00:50] and that’s not exactly our thing? 而我们没钱吗
[00:52] Correct. But who wants to go places, 没错 但何必去度假呢
[00:54] When you can have great childhoods here? 在这里你们就能享受美好的童年啊
[00:56] This is fun, right? 这难道不有趣吗
[00:57] This thing I’m doing with the salt, eh? 看我分装盐
[01:00] Maybe we can’t afford not to take a trip once in a while. 或许我们偶尔出游一次还是没问题的
[01:03] And this weekend is the last weekend of summer. 这周末可是夏天的最后一个周末
[01:05] Right, but Labor Day weekend? 好吧 但是劳动节周末
[01:07] It’s gonna be pretty busy around here. 店里会很忙的
[01:09] Oh, come on, Bob. 拜托嘛 鲍勃
[01:10] I just want to poke around online, 我在网上随便查查
[01:12] see if there’s anything for one night only and cheap. 看看有没有什么就一夜 还便宜的
[01:14] Maybe don’t search those exact words. 你搜的时候最好别用那几个字
[01:16] Right. Good point. 说得对
[01:18] I like how this movie is 80% explosions. 这电影几乎全是爆炸场面 不错
[01:21] And 20% life-affirming wisdom. 剩下的那一点是鼓舞人心的智慧
[01:22] I’ve got some exciting news! 好消息来了
[01:24] And yet you’re holding zero ice cream. 而你并没有拿冰淇淋来
[01:27] I just found our one-night, 我刚找到了
[01:28] end-of-summer, super-cheap, family summer trip. 超便宜的夏末家庭旅行一日游
[01:31] Oh, wow. Lakeside cabin. 湖边小屋
[01:34] Can we use those canoes? 独木舟可以给我们用吗
[01:35] Yes. There are canoes, a rope-swing over the water… 可以 有独木舟 水边秋千
[01:38] – Go on. – A floating platform -说下去 -可以躺的浮台
[01:40] In the middle of the lake to lay on… 就在湖中央浮着
[01:42] I like laying. Also lounging. 我喜欢躺着 以及无所事事
[01:44] …A grill to enjoy meals outside, 还有户外用餐的烤架
[01:46] and the closest neighbors are half a mile away. 并且最近的邻居在800米之外
[01:49] I love grilling outside. 我喜欢室外烧烤
[01:50] And I hate people. 也讨厌人类
[01:52] I mean, being near people. 我是说讨厌离人太近
[01:53] And there’s a fire pit we can sit around at night. 还有个篝火坑 晚上可以围坐在那边
[01:56] We can catch up on each other’s lives, 聊聊彼此近况
[01:58] laugh, cry, and just bond the crap out of each other. 一起哭一起笑 升华感情
[02:01] Is that TV logo wearing a fun red sash? 这是给电视机戴了红绶带的意思吗
[02:04] I think it means the cabin doesn’t have a TV. 应该是表示小屋没有电视
[02:06] – What? – No, that’s crazy. -什么 -不 那不可能
[02:09] It probably means there’s only one TV. 可能是指只有一台电视
[02:11] That is a line through a TV, that means no TV! 电视中间划了红线 那就表示没有电视
[02:13] Oh. Well, no TV is a good thing. 好吧 没电视是件好事
[02:15] You got to pay extra for no TV in some places. 有些地方没电视反而还得加钱
[02:18] That’s a line through an electrical plug. 插头中间也有条红线
[02:20] Oh, my God, does this cabin have no power? 我的天 这个小屋不通电
[02:23] Well, now we know why this place was so cheap. 现在知道这地方为什么这么便宜了
[02:26] Mom found a medieval torture cabin. 妈妈找了个中世纪的酷刑小屋
[02:28] Okay, maybe I didn’t read the description, 好吧 也许我没看描述
[02:30] but we’re gonna be together, 但我们会在一起
[02:31] breathing the fresh air, drinking the fresh water. 呼吸新鲜空气 喝新鲜的水
[02:33] It’s “BYODW.” 这房子”自饮水”
[02:35] “Bring your own drinking water.” “请自带饮用水”
[02:37] Oh, my God. 天啊
[02:38] “Tap water is non-pot-able well-water.” “水龙头的水来自井水 不可饮用”
[02:41] – Potable. – I think it’s poot-able. -“饮用” -不是”淫用”吗
[02:42] People, we can live without water, 没有水我们能活
[02:44] but no TV? That will kill us. 但没有电视 我们会死
[02:46] Listen. If you’d rather sit on the couch 如果你们想整个周末
[02:48] and watch TV all weekend, then fine. 窝在沙发上看电视 那当我没说
[02:50] But I think this family could use a little trip 但我个人觉得 一场短期度假
[02:52] and some special time together. 共享天伦之乐 会蛮不错
[02:54] Okay. 好吧
[02:56] Let’s do it? 那我们去吧
[02:57] Great! But can you seem more excited when you say that? 很好 但你说的时候能再兴奋一些吗
[03:00] Let’s do it. 我们去吧
[03:01] Yay, family weekend in a cabin! 好耶 小木屋全家周末行
[03:04] Yay! 好耶
[03:05] Bear hug! 来个熊抱
[03:08] I’m not feeling so good about this. 我感觉这样不太好
[03:09] Well, I’m feeling great about this. 我觉得这样很不错
[03:11] Me, too, plus it’s battery powered. 我也觉得 它可是电池供电
[03:13] It should get to see the world. 它应该出门看看世界
[03:15] Okay, we all know our job tomorrow. 明天的分工我们都说清楚了
[03:17] Good luck, don’t get caught. 祝我们好运 别被抓到
[03:18] Everybody kiss the TV goodnight. 大家亲亲电视说晚安吧
[03:21] Dusty. 真脏
[03:26] Hi, I’m here to pick up a key for a cabin I’m renting. 你好 我是租客 来拿小木屋的钥匙
[03:30] Oh, sure. Mr. Collins told me you’d be coming by. 好的 柯林斯先生跟我说了
[03:33] Well, this is a nice little system. 你们这运作机制还挺不错
[03:35] The owner leaving the key in this quaint little gas station. 房东把钥匙留在这老式小加油站
[03:38] And fun for you, right? 你也觉得很有趣 对吧
[03:40] Oh, yeah, it’s a hoot. 是啊 真有趣
[03:41] What can I do for ya, Henry? 你需要什么吗 亨利
[03:43] I need some more bug spray. 我的杀虫剂用光了
[03:44] They’re bad by my place. 我家附近的虫子太猖狂了
[03:46] Sorry. What bit ya? 不好意思 什么虫咬的
[03:47] You’re not from around here. 你不是这边的人吧
[03:49] She’s renting the Collins cabin. 她租了柯林斯的小木屋
[03:51] Oh. Well, Nippin’ Nevins are what bit me. 咬我的是内文斯噬人虫
[03:53] Nippin’ what? 什么噬人虫
[03:54] Nippin’ Nevins. We get a lot of ’em up here. 内文斯噬人虫 这边有很多这种虫
[03:56] They usually aren’t biting this time of year, 通常这个时节还没开始咬人
[03:58] but I guess they’re doing their nippin’ early. 看来今年提前了
[04:00] It was real still, then wham! 原本风平浪静 然后砰的一声
[04:02] The wind shifted 风向一转
[04:03] and a big swarm of those suckers just appeared, 突然之间这些小坏蛋突然出现
[04:06] as if out of nowhere. 不知从何而来
[04:08] So they’re like mosquitos? 就像蚊子那样吗
[04:09] If only. They’re like if mosquitos were meaner, 要是那样就好了 它们比蚊子更凶猛
[04:12] and smaller, and could get in your windpipe. 更小 还能进入你的气管
[04:14] And they sound like… 声音像这样
[04:16] No, it’s more like… 不 应该是这样
[04:19] Yeah, that’s it. She’s better at doing the sound. 对 没错 她更擅长声音模仿
[04:21] You know what, I’ll take a can of spray, just in case. 这样 我也要罐杀虫剂 以防万一
[04:23] And those mints. Oh, and that gum. 还有薄荷糖 还有那个口香糖
[04:25] Ooh, and that gum. 还有那个口香糖
[04:26] – What’d you buy? – Mints and gum. -你买了什么 -薄荷糖和口香糖
[04:28] – Gimme, gimme, gimme. – Got some bug repellent, too. -给我 给我 给我 -我还买了杀虫剂
[04:30] Oh. Good idea. 好主意
[04:31] Yeah, I guess there’s some weird local bug 这边好像有一些奇怪的虫子
[04:33] that bites you in your windpipe. 会进入气管咬你
[04:34] Did you say “Windpipe”? 你说”气管”吗
[04:35] I don’t know, something like that. 不知道 差不多吧
[04:36] – You want a mint? – Yes, I want a mint. -你要薄荷糖吗 -要
[04:38] We want you to have one. 我们也想要你吃一粒
[04:40] We’re almost at the cabin. 马上要到小屋咯
[04:42] Oh, there’s the lake! 湖就在那里
[04:45] There’s the floating platform! 还有浮台
[04:46] Can’t wait to jump off of that. 等不及从那上面跳下去了
[04:48] Get a wedgie. That’s summer. 嗨到内裤卡裤裆 这才是夏天
[04:50] “Warning: Risk of giardia remains high.” “警告: 湖水极可能含贾第虫”
[04:52] Who the hell is Giardia? 谁是贾第
[04:54] Is she a cousin of Narnia? 她是纳尼亚的表姐吗
[04:55] Giardia is a bacteria or a parasite. 贾第是一种细菌或者寄生虫吧
[04:58] I just know that it gives you really, really bad diarrhea. 我只知道它能引起很严重的腹泻
[05:00] As opposed to really, really good diarrhea? 你的意思是还有非常好的腹泻吗
[05:02] So the lake is officially off-limits. 所以这湖是不能进了
[05:05] No lake on a lake trip? 湖泊之旅没湖
[05:06] What are we gonna do all weekend? 那整个周末我们干嘛
[05:07] There’s other stuff. Fun stuff. 还有其它好玩的
[05:09] – Like? – Like… -比方说 -比方说…
[05:10] looking at the lake and smelling the lake. 赏湖 呼吸湖面的空气
[05:13] Oh, yeah. You can smell the giardia from here. 是呢 在这儿就能闻到贾第虫的气味
[05:16] Yep, yep, yep. Should we go check out the cabin now… 很好 我们去看看木屋吧
[05:19] that was non-refundable? 不可退款的木屋
[05:22] So, is that it? 就是那里吗
[05:23] Yeah, that must be it. 应该是了
[05:24] Maybe it’s tiny from the outside, 也许只是外面看起来小
[05:26] but inside it’s really big? 但里面很大
[05:27] Nope, tiny in there, too. 不对 里面也很小
[05:30] A little musty. Let’s get these windows open. 有点霉味 我们把窗户打开吧
[05:33] We’re roughing it, huh? It’s fun. It’s fun. 因陋就简有没有 很有趣 很有趣
[05:36] Found the bathroom! 找到卫生间了
[05:37] And now I will introduce myself to it. 现在我要和它认识一下了
[05:40] A closet. Interesting. 储藏室 有意思
[05:42] Hey, Tina, this is a good place to put 蒂娜 这里放我们那箱子正好
[05:43] the box of pillows and extra water. 装枕头和急用水的那个
[05:46] Oh. good idea. 好主意
[05:48] You guys were so nice carrying that stuff to the car, 真乖 把那箱子搬上车
[05:51] from the car. And you packed it. 又搬下车 还亲自打包
[05:54] I just smelled the smell of a thousand dead poops! 无数种陈年大便的味道
[05:57] Did you hold it in for that long? 你憋了那么久吗
[05:59] I told you to stop doing that. 我跟你说了不要那么做
[06:00] That wasn’t my smell. 不是我的
[06:01] When I flushed the toilet, it was like I opened a portal 冲马桶的时候 感觉就像打开了
[06:04] to another dimension– a fecal dimension! 另一个世界的入口 粪便之国
[06:06] So, that’s a fun new thing. 所以又有新状况了
[06:08] Maybe we should check it out? 去看看吧
[06:09] Yeah, do that. 去吧
[06:11] Gene, want to come into the closet with us 吉恩 要和我们来储物间吗
[06:12] and the… pillow box? 来看…装枕头的箱子
[06:14] Oh. Coming. 来了
[06:16] Why isn’t it turning on? 怎么打不开
[06:17] You put the batteries in, right, Tina? 你放了电池的吧 蒂娜
[06:19] Yep. Six D batteries. 放了 六块1[D型]号电池
[06:21] I haven’t seen six D’s since my last report card. 我上次看到这么多D还是在我的成绩单上
[06:24] Tina, where did you get these? 蒂娜 你从哪儿拿的电池
[06:25] From the bag of batteries in the hall closet? 走廊储物间的电池袋
[06:28] – That’s the dead battery bag. – What? -那是放废电池的 -什么
[06:30] Mom keeps the good batteries in her nightstand. 妈妈把好电池放在她的床头柜里
[06:33] Why do we have a bag of dead batteries? 废电池装起来是要干嘛
[06:34] ‘Cause Mom says there’s a special way to dispose 妈妈说废电池有专门的回收方式
[06:36] of them but she never found out what it was. 但她从来没有搞清楚怎么回收
[06:38] And if we’re being honest, I don’t think she ever will. 说实话 我觉得她永远都搞不明白
[06:40] Tina, I made the decoy TV out of a shoebox, 蒂娜 我用鞋盒做了假电视
[06:42] Gene swapped the pillows out for the TV. 吉恩把枕头换成了电视
[06:44] You were on batteries. 而你该负责电池
[06:46] I’m sorry, but it’s not my fault 对不起 但电池搞砸了
[06:47] our battery situation’s a mess. 不是我的错
[06:48] Great, I guess this is a bust 好极了 所以它就跟这木屋里的
[06:50] like everything else in this cabin. 其他东西一样没用
[06:52] Well, it seems like that is 看来浴室
[06:54] just how the bathroom is gonna be. 就是这个样子了
[06:56] Okay, so we have to smell everyone else’s poop 所以我们要闻这几年
[06:58] who’s stayed here for the last couple years. 在这儿住过的所有人的便便了
[07:01] Big deal. 没什么大不了的
[07:02] A radio. 收音机
[07:03] At this point, I’ll take anything. 现在这种情况 有总比没有好
[07:05] Where’s the “On” Button? 开关在哪
[07:06] Looks like an emergency radio. 应该是应急收音机
[07:07] You turn that crank to power it up. 需要手摇供电
[07:09] I got to work for my music? 现在我听音乐都得先干活才行了吗
[07:11] Fine. 好吧
[07:14] – This woods music is weird. – That’s static. -这音乐很奇怪 -那是无线电噪音
[07:16] Advisory alert. 警报
[07:18] The Rimshaw Pass will remain closed due to high winds… 受大风影响 里沙瓦山口将继续关闭
[07:21] I think emergency radios only get the weather band? 应急收音机好像只能接收天气频段
[07:24] Okay, let’s get outside and start having some fun, huh? 好了 我们去外面找点乐子吧
[07:27] The forest service advises staying indoors… 林业局建议大家不要外出
[07:29] Wait, hang on, there’s some sort of advisory. 等一下 有通报
[07:31] …due to a Nippin’ Nevins infestation. 内文斯噬人虫的侵袭
[07:33] – “Infestation”? – Shifting winds will bring swarms -侵袭 -由于风向变动
[07:35] into the Mountain Grove Forest… 它们将进入芒廷格罗夫森林
[07:37] Isn’t that where we are, Mountain Grove something? 我们不就在这里吗 芒廷格罗夫什么的
[07:40] And is that the same bug you were talking about in the car, 这就是你之前在车里说的虫吗
[07:42] – w-with the windpipe? – Oh, yeah, Nippin’ Nevins. -会咬人气管的 -对 内文斯噬人虫
[07:45] Come on, don’t let a few bugs ruin our weekend. 行了 别让几只虫子毁了我们的周末
[07:47] We’re bigger than them. 我们比虫子大多了
[07:49] Is that sound coming from the radio? 这是收音机的声音吗
[07:51] That’s not static. 不是
[07:57] Seal it up! Seal it up! 快关门 关窗
[08:00] Oh, they have a guest book. 噢 有访客留言簿
[08:01] That’s a nice touch. 挺贴心
[08:07] I’m under attack! 我被攻击了
[08:08] They’re coming through the gap under the door. 从门缝里进来了
[08:10] Kill them! Kill them all! 杀了它们 杀光它们
[08:12] Tina, you’re gonna use all the spray. 蒂娜 你会把杀虫剂用光的
[08:14] Plus, it’s repellent to spray on us, not on them. 而且 这是往身上喷的 不是喷虫子的
[08:16] So we spray ourselves, then roll on the bugs? 所以喷在自己身上 然后在虫子里打滚吗
[08:18] Duct tape! We can seal the gap. 胶带 用胶带封上门缝
[08:21] There. No more Nippin’ Nevins. 好了 没有内文斯噬人虫了
[08:23] We’re good now. 我们现在安全了
[08:24] This is fine. Hey, come on. 非常好 好了
[08:26] Let’s, let’s explore the cabin. 我们来探索小木屋吧
[08:28] Oh, look at that. Look at the wood. 看那边 那些木头
[08:30] Lin, can I talk to you in private for a second? 琳 我可以单独和你聊一下吗
[08:33] I think maybe we should leave. 我觉得我们应该离开这里
[08:35] And go home. Like right now. 回家吧 就现在
[08:37] – Yes! – Yay! – Seriously! -好啊 -好啊 -完全同意
[08:38] Sorry. That was private. 抱歉 你们想单独谈话来着
[08:40] Oh, come on, it’s just a swarm of bugs. 别这样 就一些虫子而已
[08:42] It’ll move on. It’s what swarms do. 它们会走的 虫子就是这样
[08:44] Then we can go back outside. 然后我们就可以出去了
[08:46] Lin, we can’t even go in the lake. 琳 我们都不能去湖里
[08:48] Because of the diarrhea water. 因为湖水会让我们腹泻
[08:50] Also the food in the cooler might spoil 我们冷藏箱里的食物也可能会变质
[08:51] ’cause it’s a hundred degrees in here. 因为这里差不多有38度
[08:53] It’s not a hundred degrees, Bob. 这里没38度 鲍勃
[08:55] It’s 82 degrees. 是27摄氏度
[08:57] – What? – Wait, now it’s 83. -什么 -等等 现在是28了
[08:58] Well, sweat’s good for you. 出汗对身体有好处
[09:01] Makes you shiny. 会让人容光焕发
[09:02] We’re not gonna let freaky flies 别让奇怪的虫子
[09:03] and giardia ruin our summer trip. 毁了我们的夏日旅行
[09:05] We could, play a game. Dominoes! 我们可以玩游戏 玩多米诺骨牌吧
[09:08] Does anyone know how to play? 有人知道怎么玩吗
[09:09] Do we just throw them at each other? 像这样相互扔吗
[09:11] I’ll go first. 我先扔
[09:12] Yeah, that seems great. 可太棒了
[09:15] Nippin’ Nevin! 内文斯噬人虫
[09:16] Where? 在哪里
[09:17] I think it came up through the sink. 好像是从水槽里爬出来的
[09:19] Tina, stop! Duct tape! 蒂娜 别喷了 胶带
[09:20] – Bob, grab the duct tape! – Here! -鲍勃 把胶带给我 -给
[09:23] Come on. 快来
[09:25] Tina, there was no bug. 蒂娜 没虫子
[09:26] I made it up to distract Mom and Dad. 这话是我编来转移爸妈注意力的
[09:28] Really? Okay, phew. 真的吗 好吧
[09:29] Listen, Mom’s gonna make us 听着 既然妈妈坚持要我们
[09:31] spend the night here in this sweaty bug box. 在这个又热虫又多的房子里过夜
[09:33] So we got to find a way to power this baby up. 我们得想办法给这玩意儿供上电
[09:35] Otherwise, I don’t know if I’m gonna make it. 否则我不知道我能否撑过今晚
[09:37] We could wait for lightning? 或许我们可以等待闪电
[09:38] It worked for Ben Franklin and Frankenstein. 至少本·富兰克林成功了 还有弗兰肯斯坦
[09:40] Ooh, Halloween idea: 我想到今年万圣节扮啥了
[09:41] Ben Franklinstein. 本·富兰克斯坦
[09:43] What-what are you all doing in here at-at the same time? 你们都在这里面干什么
[09:45] – Oh, hey, Dad. – Wait. -嗨老爸 -等等
[09:47] Is that the portable TV from home? 那是家里的便携电视吗
[09:49] Shh! 小点声
[09:51] You smuggled our TV here? 你们把家里的电视偷偷搬来了吗
[09:52] – Maybe. – How? -也许吧 -怎么做到的
[09:53] Inside the box of pillows and extra water. 藏在装枕头和饮用水的箱子里
[09:55] Wait, so we don’t have any pillows and extra water? 所以我们没有枕头和饮用水了吗
[09:58] We have that one bottle of water and we have TV. 我们带了一瓶水 但我们有电视啊
[10:01] Kids, you shouldn’t have done that, plus… 孩子们 你们不该这样做 再说了…
[10:03] can you even get any reception? 这里能收到信号吗
[10:04] We can’t power it on because someone 没开成机 因为某人
[10:06] brought six dead D batteries instead of alive ones. 带的不是新电池 而是六节废电池
[10:09] We don’t have to talk about who. 那人是谁我们就不必说了
[10:10] Wait, are we not in trouble? 等等 我们现在没被教训吗
[10:12] I mean, your mom will be mad at you if she finds out. 如果你们妈妈发现这事 她会很生气
[10:14] And then I’ll be mad at you, also. 然后我也会生你们的气
[10:17] Because, technically, this is wrong. 因为 严格来说这样做是不对的
[10:19] Technically, the whole trip is wrong. 严格来说 这次出行就是错的
[10:22] I think the camping lantern takes six D batteries. 野营灯里好像有六节1号电池
[10:24] Forget I said that. 忘了我说过的话
[10:25] – Yes! – I like the new guy. -太棒了 -我喜欢新爸爸
[10:26] No, no, no, no, no. We shouldn’t, we really shouldn’t. 不不不 我们不该这样 真的不行
[10:29] But if we watch TV while Mom’s asleep, 如果我们在妈妈睡着后看电视
[10:31] then it’s not like we’re doing anything wrong, right? 那就不算做错什么吧
[10:34] That’s interesting. 有意思
[10:35] But, still, I’m with your mom on this. 但这事我还是站你们妈妈那边
[10:37] So we probably shouldn’t. 所以不可以
[10:38] – Sounded like a yes to me. – Loving the new guy. -我觉得他是同意了 -我喜欢新爸爸
[10:41] No, no, no TV. Ooh, hey, Lin. 不 不行 不许看电视 嗨 琳
[10:42] – How’s it going over there? – Pretty good. -水槽封的怎么样了 -挺好的
[10:45] The sink was wet and the tape wouldn’t stick. 水槽有点湿 胶带粘不住
[10:47] So I had to improvise. 所以我即兴发挥了一下
[10:49] And we can’t use the sink anymore, but that’s okay. 水池用不了了 不过没事
[10:53] Camping lantern works. 露营灯能用
[10:54] Gonna put it right over here. 把它放在这里
[10:56] Conveniently located right by the closet. 放在储物间旁边更方便
[10:58] It’s fine where it was. 放在原来那里挺好的
[10:59] Just more useful over here. 放这边更方便
[11:00] So, should we do dominoes? 所以我们要玩多米诺骨牌吗
[11:02] Or-or I think we might have cards? 或者 我想我们有扑克牌吧
[11:04] Or-or play charades? 或者玩你做我猜
[11:05] Or guess each other’s birthdays? 或者猜彼此的生日
[11:07] Yeah, whatever ends this day the fastest. 好 能尽快把今天过完就行
[11:09] Let’s do dominoes. 我们玩多米诺骨牌吧
[11:10] We can figure out how to play. 我们来看看怎么玩
[11:11] These dots probably mean something, right? 这些点可能有什么意义 对吧
[11:13] – This one has 12. – Mom wins. -这个上有12个点 -妈妈赢了
[11:15] So I built a little house. 我建了个小房子
[11:17] Does anyone have a better house than me? 其他人有比我更好的房子吗
[11:18] Go fish? 去钓鱼吗
[11:19] Need television. 我需要电视
[11:21] – I think I’m dying. – Me, too. -我感觉自己要死了 -我也是
[11:22] Everyone looks like a TV to me right now. 现在我看所有人都像电视
[11:24] – What was that, kids? – Nothing! -怎么了 孩子们 -没什么
[11:26] Should we start making dinner? 我们该做晚饭了吗
[11:27] Keep things moving here? 还是继续这里的活动
[11:28] Or how about we get a fire going in this guy? 或者我们在这里生个火怎么样
[11:31] – That’s cabin-y. – Oh, God, please, no! -这是壁炉炉 -老天 拜托不要
[11:33] Might be a little warm for a fire. 生火可能有点热了
[11:35] Right, right. 好吧 好吧
[11:36] Well, I don’t even mind 我不介意
[11:37] that we can’t go outside to use the grill. 我们没办法外出烤肉
[11:39] I think this food’s better if you don’t cook it. 我觉得这些食材不烹饪更好吃
[11:41] Yeah, and it’ll be fun to bring the steak back home. 是的 把牛排带回家挺好的
[11:43] I think it’ll taste great 我觉得它冷藏几天后
[11:45] after sitting in the cooler for a few days. 味道会很好
[11:47] And the zucchini? So raw. 西葫芦呢 太生涩了
[11:49] It’s emotionally raw. 只是你感觉生涩
[11:50] And ketchup’s still ketchup. 番茄酱还是番茄酱
[11:52] Yeah, right? Pass me some of that. 是吧 把番茄酱递给我
[11:54] It’s your big day, ketchup. 这是你的大日子 番茄酱
[11:55] You’re an entree now. 你现在是主菜了
[11:56] I’m gonna go… 我要去
[11:58] check on the pillows. 查看一下枕头
[12:00] – All right… – No. No. -好吧 -不 不
[12:01] – It’s way too soon for pillows. – No, yeah. -现在看枕头太早了 -不 好吧
[12:04] And then one of you guys can go in there after me, 然后你们谁可以在我之后进去
[12:06] and, you know, you check on them, too. 你懂的 你们也可以去看看
[12:08] No, no. No, no, no. 不不不
[12:09] Why don’t you check on the pillows later? 你为什么不等会儿再看枕头呢
[12:11] Closer to, or after bedtime, Louise? 睡前 或者睡觉之后 露易丝
[12:14] or not at all? 或者就不看了
[12:15] No, it’s okay. I’m just gonna bring this, 不 没事的 我拿着这个
[12:17] so I can see if the pillows are working. 所以我就能看看枕头还好不好
[12:20] It’s fine. So quick. So quiet. 没事的 很快 很安静
[12:22] See you in half an hour. 半小时后见
[12:24] Ketchup tastes even better in the woods, right? 番茄酱在小木屋里更好吃了 对吧
[12:27] Those pillows are pretty good. 枕头还挺不错的
[12:28] They were making me laugh… 它们现在的状态
[12:29] with the situations they got themselves into. 让我大笑
[12:32] Well, now I should see 现在该我去看看
[12:33] what those pillows are getting up to. 那些枕头们在干什么了
[12:34] It sounds delightful. 真开心
[12:36] – Guys, stop. – What’s so exciting about these pillows? -各位 别 -这些枕头有什么值得兴奋的
[12:38] Now I kind of want to see. 我现在倒有点想看看了
[12:39] – No! – I don’t think -别 -我觉得
[12:40] – you’ll like it that much. – It’s an acquired taste. -你不会太喜欢的 -这种品味得慢慢培养
[12:42] Gene, kids, no more pillows right now. 吉恩 孩子们 别再聊枕头了
[12:44] You know what, I think we’re all just tired. 我觉得吧 我们大家都很累了
[12:45] We’re snapping at each other. 大家都很不耐烦
[12:47] Should we start setting up for night-night? 不如我们准备睡觉吧
[12:49] What? No, it’s early. 什么 别呀 还早呢
[12:51] I could go night-night. 我想睡觉了
[12:52] Yeah, that ketchup is catching up to me. 好 番茄酱让我有点上头了
[12:56] Okay. I guess it must be all the… 好吧 一定是因为这里的…
[12:58] fresh air, right? 新鲜空气 对吧
[13:05] I don’t feel great about this. 我觉得这样不太好
[13:06] I’m trying not to think about it. 但我在努力不想这件事
[13:08] TV’s definitely helping. 电视绝对有帮到我
[13:09] Hey, Mom knew who you were when she married you. 妈妈在跟你结婚的时候就知道你什么德行了
[13:11] You’re a television enthusiast. 你是个电视迷
[13:13] – I am. – What the…?! -没错 -什么
[13:14] – Lin! – Mom! -琳 -妈妈
[13:16] – Surprise! – Hi… -惊喜 -你好…
[13:17] Happy birthday! 生日快乐
[13:19] – That was a long hide-and-seek. – What is this? -我们在玩捉迷藏 等你好久了 -这是什么
[13:21] Oh, look, there’s a TV in here. 看啊 有台电视
[13:22] Didn’t even notice. 都没注意到呢
[13:23] I can’t believe I just caught you guys doing this. 真不敢相信 你们居然这么做
[13:27] Do you think she bought that? 你们觉得她信了吗
[13:32] You snuck our TV into our TV-free, 你们居然把电视偷偷带来了
[13:35] family bonding weekend? 这可是我们的无电视家庭活动周末
[13:36] We’re supposed to be talking and sharing 我们应该一起聊天 分享
[13:38] and having fun cabin experiences 共同享受在小木屋的开心时光
[13:41] that bring us closer together as a family! 让我们的家庭关系更加亲密
[13:43] I mean, watching TV together is sort of family bonding. 一起看电视也是种家庭活动啊
[13:47] We were all feeling really close to each other in there. 我们在里面看的时候感觉可亲密了
[13:49] And not just because we were all smushed in a small closet. 但绝对不只是因为我们都挤在壁橱里
[13:52] And you, Bob! Come on. 还有你 鲍勃 不是吧
[13:54] I’m sorry. 对不起
[13:55] I tried to stop them, 我试过阻止他们的
[13:57] but then I guess I missed TV, too. 但我也很想看电视
[14:00] I mean, let’s face it, Lin. 承认吧 琳
[14:01] This wasn’t what you imagined when you booked this place. 你预定的时候 也没想过这地方是这样的吧
[14:04] You’re right. It has been a disaster. 你说得对 这个周末过得太糟了
[14:06] The giardia, the Nippin’ Nevins. 又是贾第虫 又是内文斯噬人虫
[14:08] – No power. – No water. -还没电 -也没水
[14:09] The portal to hell that opens 每次冲厕所的时候
[14:10] every time someone flushes the toilet. 通往地狱的大门就会开启
[14:12] Yes, all those things. 对 还有这些
[14:14] I just wanted a chance for us to get away, 我只是一家人有个机会度个假
[14:15] which we never do, and just enjoy each other. 我们从来没度假过 然后享受彼此的陪伴
[14:17] Well, it’s kind of hard 这有点难
[14:18] when we’re all sitting around on sweaty butt cracks. 毕竟我们都热到屁股上都是汗
[14:20] Yeah, fine, you win, I give up. 行吧 你们赢了 我放弃了
[14:22] Watch TV if you want. 想看电视就看吧
[14:23] We’ll leave first thing in the morning. 明天一早我们就走
[14:24] Yeah– okay. 太好了 好吧
[14:27] Lin, we don’t have to. 琳 我们不用走的
[14:28] No, shush. We’ll leave. 不 闭嘴 我们要走
[14:30] I’m just gonna get some sleep. 我先睡一觉
[14:32] These pillows are filled with mulch or something. 这些枕头跟装的稻草一样
[14:34] Where are the pillows we brought? 我们带的枕头在哪
[14:36] Oh. Right. 想起来了
[14:37] Sorry. 对不起
[14:38] * Sweaty buttcracks * *屁股上都是汗*
[14:40] Sweaty buttcracks * 汗湿的股沟
[14:42] Sweaty buttcracks * 汗湿的股沟
[14:48] Please. 拜托
[14:49] M-Morning, Linda. 早安 琳达
[14:52] So are we still gonna pack up 那我们要收拾
[14:54] and leave this really fun place? 离开这个有趣的地方吗
[14:56] Yeah, yeah, I just want to do one outdoor thing first. 对 但我想先去户外做一件事
[14:59] But you said we could go. 可是你说过我们能走了
[15:00] I want to take a canoe out to the floating platform. 我要划小艇到漂浮台上去
[15:02] – The one in the lake? – Yep. -湖上的那个吗 -对
[15:04] Where all the giardia is and the bugs? 满是贾第虫和蚊虫的地方吗
[15:06] I’ll be in a canoe. I’ll be fine. 我会在小艇里 不会有事的
[15:08] And I’m spraying down. 我还喷了喷雾
[15:10] Okay. My left arm will be fine. 好吧 我的左臂不会有事
[15:12] Sorry, I, went a little wild spraying that stuff. 抱歉 我喷的有点多了
[15:15] Now I see how it works for next time. 下次我就知道要用多少了
[15:17] All right, I’m going. 好了 我去了
[15:18] And if you don’t want to come, don’t. 如果你们不想来就算了
[15:19] I love you, Mother, but hell no. 老妈 我爱你 但我不去
[15:22] Whatever. You can stay here and pack. 随你便 你们呆在这收拾东西
[15:23] Lin, are-are you sure you want to do this? 琳 你确定要这么做吗
[15:26] Yes. I’ll be fine. 对 我不会有事的
[15:28] Have fun. 玩的开心
[15:31] Shoo, flies, shoo! 走开 飞虫 去
[15:39] Easy, girl. Easy, canoe. 放松 慢慢划小艇
[15:42] You see? 你看
[15:42] This is wonderful. 这太棒了
[15:46] “Closed for vacation, back tomorrow”? “歇业休假 明日回来”
[15:48] Bob and Linda didn’t tell me they were taking a trip. 鲍勃和琳达没告诉我他们要去旅行
[15:51] Wow, okay, so we’re not telling each other things anymore? 好 所以我们不再和彼此分享趣事了
[15:54] Fine, we’ll see how you like it 好吧 到时我不告诉你
[15:56] when I don’t tell you about the cloud I saw 我看到朵看着像我卡车的云
[15:58] that looked like my truck. 看你什么感受
[16:00] I thought we were friends. 我还以为我们是朋友
[16:01] Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know what else? 那好 知道吗
[16:03] I don’t want the key to your apartment anymore. 我再也不要你公寓的钥匙了
[16:05] Yeah, I don’t want the key to your apartment! 对 我不要你公寓的钥匙了
[16:07] Since we’re not close enough for you to tell me 因为我们关系没有亲密到
[16:09] that you’re going on a vacation! 告诉我你要去度假
[16:13] “Teddy, we know how you don’t like “泰迪 我们料到我们离开后
[16:14] “When we leave, so we texted you, 你会不开心 所以我们给你发了短信
[16:16] but we didn’t hear back.” Text? 但你没回复我们” 短信
[16:18] I didn’t get a– Oh, look at that. 我没有收到 还真有
[16:20] “We took a last-minute trip. But we made you “我们临时起意决定去旅行 但我们
[16:22] “A burger and we put it in the fridge in our apartment. 给你做了汉堡 放在了公寓的冰箱里
[16:25] “Use the key we gave you that one time 有次我们给你钥匙后你不肯还回来
[16:27] that you never gave back to let yourself in.” 用那把钥匙进去公寓”
[16:30] Oh, my God, the key! No! 天啊 钥匙 不
[16:32] The key! No! No! 钥匙 不不
[16:35] Hello, hi, how are you? 你好 你们好吗
[16:36] Long weekend, huh? 小长假 对吧
[16:39] Okay, there’s a little bit of water coming in here. 好吧 这进了一点水
[16:41] Little giardia, too. I’m sure it’s fine. 一点点贾第虫 肯定没事的
[16:44] I’m almost there. Bugs are clearing up. 我快到了 飞虫也渐渐消失了
[16:46] I guess the wind is blowing ’em off the water. 我猜是风把它们吹离了湖面
[16:48] Can’t believe Bob and the kids 难以置信鲍勃和孩子们
[16:49] are missing out on this stinky lake. 错过了这个臭臭的湖
[16:53] Hello, platform. 你好 浮台
[16:55] I made it. 我做到了
[16:56] This is nice. 太惬意了
[16:58] Floating here. 漂浮在此
[16:59] This is all I wanted for us. 这就是我想要大家享受的
[17:01] I told you, you dumb family. 早就和你们这群笨蛋说了
[17:04] Oh, so tired. 好疲惫
[17:05] Did not get a lot of sleep. 昨天没睡够
[17:07] Maybe I’ll just… 要不我
[17:08] close my eyes for a second. 闭眼休息一会
[17:21] – How does it look out there? – A lot of Nevins. -外面情况如何 -到处都是内文斯噬人虫
[17:23] Just got to wait for an opening 时机一到
[17:25] and I’ll run these bags to the car. 我就把行李拿到车上去
[17:27] Okay, I’m going. 就是现在
[17:29] Nope, nope, not an opening. 不不 时机未到
[17:31] So maybe a little… 要不边看电视
[17:33] “Hmm-hmm” while we wait for Mom? 边等老妈
[17:36] Yeah, I-I-I guess. 应该可以
[17:37] But pretend I’m still a good parent. 但得假装我还是个好家长
[17:39] We always pretend that. 我们经常这样假装
[17:40] I wonder how Mom is. 我想知道妈怎么样了
[17:41] Hope she’s enjoying the platform by herself. 希望她独自一人在浮台上玩得开心
[17:43] And I hope the platform is enjoying her. 我希望浮台喜欢她
[17:45] It’s lucky to have her. 遇见她是浮台的幸运
[17:46] Guys, let’s all just watch TV 我们专心看电视行吗
[17:48] and not think about how we’ve let Mom down 别去想我们怎么让老妈失望的
[17:49] and how we’re a huge disappointment as a family. 也别去想我们这个家庭有多让人失望
[17:52] She just wanted to do something special together, 她只是想让我们一起做点不一样的事
[17:54] and we barely even tried. 但我们根本不愿意尝试
[17:56] You know what? I-I’m gonna go out there. 我要出去了
[17:58] Through a swarm of angry, biting bugs, 我要穿过这群愤怒的咬人虫
[18:00] and join her on the giardia platform. 去满是贾第虫的浮台上陪她
[18:03] Because I guess that’s what I should do, 感觉这是我该做的
[18:05] and I-I, you know, I want to do. 而且我也想这样做
[18:07] Sort of. Oh, right. It’s empty. 是有点想 好吧 没了
[18:10] I’m coming, too. Pass the can. 我也去 把喷雾给我
[18:13] What? The bugs don’t know if we’re out. 虫子又不知道我们没用完了
[18:14] What the hell? I’m in. 去他的 我也去
[18:16] And I’m gonna say the whole thing was my idea. 我会说这都是我出的馊主意
[18:22] How about this heat? Whew! 这热浪感觉如何
[18:24] What-what? Who’s that? 什么 谁在说话
[18:26] Me! The Nippin’ Nevin. 是我 内文斯噬人虫
[18:28] I’m right over here. I’m waving. 我就在这里 我在舞动
[18:30] – Oh, oh, yeah. – You’re not looking at me. -是的 -你看的不是我
[18:32] Here, look, I’m doing the MC Hammer dance. 这里 快看 我在跳哈默舞步
[18:34] – Do you see me now? – Oh, yeah! -现在你看到我了吗 -看到了
[18:36] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 看到了看到了
[18:37] So what’s going on? Are you gonna bite me? 这是怎么回事 你会咬我吗
[18:40] I’m good. 我不会
[18:41] I’ll probably let my kids do it. 我会让我的孩子来
[18:42] – Oh, you have kids? – Yep. -你还有孩子 -是的
[18:44] – That’s nice. – Sometimes. -那真好 -只是有时候
[18:46] Well, don’t take this the wrong way, 你可别误会
[18:47] but your family kind of ruined my family’s little trip. 但是你们家有点破坏了我们家的旅行
[18:50] We live here. 我们就住在这
[18:52] – So… – Oh, right. -所以 -确实
[18:53] It’s just, my family never gets to go away on trips. 只是我们家从来没有一起出去旅行过
[18:56] We just stay in our apartment and work in the restaurant 我们天天呆在家里 在餐厅里干活
[18:58] all day and this other mom was talking about 但有个妈妈说
[19:00] how great her trip was and how close her family is and… 她们家的旅行很棒 家人很亲密
[19:03] Oh, are you guys not close? 你们家关系不亲密吗
[19:06] No, no, we’re close. We’re super close. 不 我们很亲密 超级亲密
[19:08] Listen, can I tell you something? 我能告诉你件事吗
[19:10] – Sure, bug mom. – Just because your family ecosystem -当然了虫子妈妈 -即使你家的
[19:14] isn’t like some other family’s ecosystem 生态系统和别人家的不同
[19:16] doesn’t mean it’s not healthy. 也不能说明你家的不健康
[19:19] yeah, maybe you’re right. 或许你说得对
[19:20] Also, you need to wake up now. 还有 你该醒了
[19:22] – I do? – You do. The wind changed. -我该醒了吗 -是的 风向变了
[19:24] And we’re hungry. 而且我们饿了
[19:25] And your skin is our food, so… 你的皮肤就是我们的食物 所以
[19:27] Oh, but we’re friends now. 但是我们现在是朋友了呀
[19:30] You better wake up. 你还是醒醒吧
[19:31] Oh, God! Oh! Oh! Get it off! 天呐天呐 离我远一点
[19:33] Oh, I got to get back! 我要赶快回去
[19:37] Windpipe! where’s the stupid canoe? 我的嗓子 我的划艇呢
[19:39] Oh, it sunk. 沉下去了
[19:40] I’ll just pull this… 把它拉上来
[19:43] No, no, no, no! Oh, boy. 不行不行不行 天呐
[19:44] Looks like I’m swimming back to shore. 看来我只能游回去了
[19:46] Okay, I’ve gotten diarrhea doing dumber stuff than this. 我还干过比这更蠢的事 最后腹泻了
[19:49] Giardia water, here I come. One, two… 贾第虫湖 我来了 一 二
[19:52] – Linda! – Mom! -琳达 -妈妈
[19:53] – Stop! – Don’t jump! -等等 -别跳啊
[19:54] Oh, you came! 你们来了
[19:56] We’re sorry we didn’t come with you. 抱歉没有跟你一起来
[19:58] No, I’m sorry I dragged us out here in the first place. 不 我才要抱歉一开始就把你们带过来
[20:02] – Where’s your canoe? – It sank. -你的船呢 -沉下去了
[20:03] Of course it did. 真是毫不意外
[20:04] And I had a dream and a bug taught me 我还做了个梦 有个虫子告诉我
[20:06] not to listen to what’s her name at the grocery store 不要听信某个杂货铺的人说的话
[20:08] and we’re doing great and our ecosystem’s doing great and… 我们很好 我们家庭的氛围很好
[20:10] Sorry, Mom, love the dream, but can we go now, please? 抱歉妈妈 你做的梦很好 我们能回去了吗
[20:13] – Yep, yep, yep. Aah! – Easy. -当然当然 快走 -慢点
[20:16] Let’s get out of this hellhole. 我们赶紧离开这个鬼地方
[20:19] Go! Go, go, go! Is the car packed? 快走快走 行李都装好了吗
[20:21] Car’s packed! Keys! Keys, keys! 都装好了 钥匙呢钥匙呢
[20:23] Hurry! Before they figure out how to cut our brakes! 快走 他们就快把我们的刹车咬坏了
[20:26] Bye-bye, bugs! 再见了虫子们
[20:29] Oh, no! We forgot to sign the guest book. 不 我们忘了签登记册了
[20:31] Is it rude to not sign the guest book? 不签登记册是不是不太好啊
[20:33] Oh, well, we’ll leave a comment on the website. 我们在网站上评论就好了
[20:36] Like a middle finger emoji? 放个竖中指的表情吗
[20:37] No, something like, “Smelled like a poop tornado. 不 这么写 “闻起来像大便台风
[20:40] The entire lake is a health hazard. 整个湖对健康有巨大威胁
[20:42] But the group I was with made it all worthwhile.” 但是同行的人让旅途变得愉快了”
[20:46] I think we forgot the TV. 我们忘了拿电视
[20:47] – We’re going back! – Yep! -我们要回去 -回去
[20:49] We’re coming for you, sweet baby! 我们来了 宝贝
[20:50] * I’m itchin’ to get down to the lake * *我恨不得跳进湖里*
[20:53] * Tell life that it can bite me * *告诉生活咬我一口*
[20:55] * ‘Cause I’m takin’ a break * *因为我要休息一下*
[20:56] * I’m itchin’ to get down to the lake * *我恨不得跳进湖里*
[20:59] * Get away from it all, this is not a mistake * *远离琐事并没有什么问题*
[21:03] * Jumpin’ in the water and I’m feelin’ so free * *跳进水里 自由自在*
[21:05] * Then it starts moving something inside of me * *然后我的内心深有感触*
[21:08] * It makes me want to scream, it makes me want to shout * *我想要尖叫 想要呼喊*
[21:11] * It makes me want to go ahead and let it all out * *想要一股脑全部释放*
[21:14] * I’m itchin’ to get down to the lake * *我恨不得跳进湖里*
[21:17] * Tell life that it can bite me ’cause I’m taking a break * *告诉生活咬我一口 因为我要休息一下*
[21:20] * I’m itchin’ to get down to the lake. * *我恨不得跳进湖里*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第13季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme