时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 邪恶虫博士 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | You know I’d love to come over | 我真的很想过去 |
[00:21] | and take a look at your couch, Gayle, | 看你的沙发 盖尔 |
[00:23] | but I can’t tonight | 但我今晚真的去不成了 |
[00:25] | because I have to help the kids with homework. | 我得帮孩子复习功课 |
[00:29] | Yeah, they all have big tests tomorrow. | 对 他们明天要大考 |
[00:31] | We do? | 是吗 |
[00:31] | Shush, shush. Yeah, on Saturday. | 别插嘴 对 周六大考 |
[00:34] | Saturday test. | 周六考 |
[00:35] | These kids today. I tell ya. | 现在的孩子 太卷了 |
[00:37] | The hamburgers are burning. I got to go. | 汉堡要烧糊了 我得挂电话了 |
[00:39] | Wh-What was that about? | 什么情况 |
[00:40] | Yeah. Saturday test? | 什么周六大考 |
[00:41] | Do I look like I’m in Breakfast Club? | 我看着像是《早餐俱乐部》里那种学生吗 |
[00:43] | Gayle got a new couch | 盖尔买了新沙发 |
[00:44] | because the old one smelled like cat pee | 以前那个一股猫尿味 |
[00:46] | ’cause she let the cats pee on it. | 因为她放任猫往沙发上尿 |
[00:48] | And the Goodwill only had a foldout, | 而二手店只有折叠款 |
[00:50] | and now she’s worried it’s gonna eat her. | 现在她担心会被夹在沙发里面 |
[00:51] | And you’re just gonna let that couch eat your sister, Mom? | 那你要任由沙发夹你妹妹吗 老妈 |
[00:54] | Would you let a couch eat Gene? I worry you would. | 你也会任由沙发夹吉恩吗 我有点怀疑了 |
[00:57] | That’s okay. It’s how I want to go. | 没关系 这是我喜欢的死法 |
[00:59] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[01:00] | Besides, I can’t hang out with Gayle tonight because… | 再说 我今晚没法去找盖尔 因为 |
[01:03] | Oh, here she goes. | 要开始了 |
[01:04] | * Ginger is coming to stay * | *我的金泽要来拜访* |
[01:06] | * She drives here from 90 minutes away * | *开车一个半小时也无妨* |
[01:08] | You don’t have to sing your Ginger song. | 不用唱你的金泽之歌 |
[01:09] | * We gossip a bunch * | *我们将燃起八卦之魂* |
[01:11] | * She stays over and eats some brunch * | *彻夜谈天再共度晨午时分* |
[01:13] | * Two hearts beating as one * | *这是两颗心的共振* |
[01:15] | * Ginger. * | *金泽* |
[01:16] | Mom, why don’t you just invite Aunt Gayle over here? | 妈 你怎么不把盖尔姨妈叫过来 |
[01:18] | Well, because I love Gayle, | 我很爱盖尔 |
[01:20] | but I don’t want to add any other flavors | 但我不想我和金泽之间 |
[01:21] | to the Linda-Ginger combo. | 掺进任何杂质 |
[01:22] | It’s perfect just the way it is. | 现在这样就很完美 |
[01:24] | It’s like when Ken’s friend Ben shows up | 就像那次我和肯在海滩练近身格斗 |
[01:25] | when we’re doing Krav Maga on the beach. | 他的朋友本突然跑过来捣乱 |
[01:27] | He doesn’t even know the holds. | 他根本不会招数 |
[01:29] | Get out of here, Ben. | 边上凉快着吧 本 |
[01:30] | Go back to your gluten-free bakery. | 回去吃你的无麸质面包 |
[01:32] | – Robert, Linda, children. – Hey, Nat. | -罗勃特 琳达 孩子们 -纳特 |
[01:35] | – Natalie. – Hi, Nat. | -纳特莉 -纳特你好 |
[01:36] | Guys, I have the costumes for tonight, | 各位 我把今晚的服装带来了 |
[01:38] | for the Limo-vitational. | 为豪车邀请赛准备的 |
[01:39] | The Limo-vi-what? | 什么豪车赛 |
[01:41] | The limo relay race for charity thing | 慈善组织的豪华轿车接力赛 |
[01:43] | the kids and I are helping Nat with. | 我和孩子们要去帮纳特 |
[01:44] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[01:45] | Raising money for people who can’t afford limo rides. | 为那些没钱坐豪车出行的人募捐 |
[01:48] | Oh, actually, it’s for the Children’s Hospital. | 是给儿童医院募捐 |
[01:50] | Oh, yeah, that’s better. | 这就对劲多了 |
[01:51] | I can’t believe we get to be in a limo race. | 我都不敢相信我们要参加豪车赛 |
[01:53] | How fast will we get going, Nat? | 纳特 我们要开多快 |
[01:55] | 200 miles per hour? 300? | 200迈 还是300 |
[01:57] | How much face skin will I have left when it’s over? | 完事的时候我这脸上会有还没吹跑的皮吗 |
[01:59] | Please say “None.” | 请告诉我”没有” |
[02:00] | Sorry, Louise, it’s not dangerous at all. | 抱歉 露易丝 这比赛完全不危险 |
[02:03] | Right. Wink wink. | 没错 眨眨眼 |
[02:04] | I’m winking back at you because winking is fun, | 我跟你眨眼 只是因为好玩 |
[02:06] | but the Limo-vitational is more like | 豪车邀请赛其实是 |
[02:09] | a very slow relay race with wacky twists. | 速度很慢的接力赛 但会玩一些花招 |
[02:12] | Us drivers have to pick up three rounds of passengers, | 司机要分三轮接客 |
[02:14] | and in each round there’s a specific challenge. | 每一轮都有特定的挑战项目 |
[02:16] | And that’s where you guys come in. | 那时候就要靠你们 |
[02:17] | Which brings it back to the costumes! | 也就该服装出场了 |
[02:20] | Bob, you’ll be a fancy businessman. | 鲍勃 你要扮成体面的企业家 |
[02:23] | Is “Fancy businessman” code for “Midlevel cocaine dealer?” | 那是半吊子毒贩的代号吗 |
[02:27] | Gene and Louise, you’ll be my old ladies. | 吉恩和露易丝 你们要扮成老奶奶 |
[02:29] | I’m a piggy for wiggies. | 我最爱假发了 |
[02:30] | Come to Gene-y, you wonderful, old hair, you. | 老奶奶假发 快来吉恩这里 |
[02:33] | And, Tina, I thought you’d like to be my prom queen. | 至于蒂娜 我觉得你会想扮成毕业舞会女王 |
[02:38] | My beautiful little Carrie. | 我漂亮的小嘉莉 |
[02:39] | I never finished the movie, | 我一直没看完《嘉莉妹妹》 |
[02:40] | but she looked gorgeous in that dress. | 但女主角穿那条裙子超美的 |
[02:42] | And I bet she had a great time at the prom. | 她一定是在舞会上玩得很开心 |
[02:45] | Prom… | 毕业舞会 |
[02:52] | Oh, hello. | 你好呀 |
[02:53] | I caught you when you slid down the rainbow slide. | 我把从彩虹梯上滑下来的你接住了 |
[02:56] | You did. Let’s kiss. A prom kiss. | 是的 我们来接吻吧 舞会之吻 |
[02:58] | That’s an important kind of kiss. | 是意义重大的吻 |
[03:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:02] | Prom-a-lama ding-dong. | 我的舞会乖乖 |
[03:04] | We’ll find out the details of the challenges tonight. | 比赛的细节今晚会公布 |
[03:06] | Be ready for anything. | 要做好一切准备 |
[03:07] | Sounds like a lot of work. | 一切听上去好多 |
[03:08] | I’m just gonna be ready for a few things. | 我还是准备一些就好 |
[03:10] | You guys are gonna have so much fun. | 肯定很好玩 |
[03:12] | I’m almost jealous, but I’m not | 我差点就嫉妒了 但我并没有 |
[03:14] | because I get to spend my whole night with Ginger. | 因为我今晚要跟金泽一起过 |
[03:16] | I even got a blowout from Gretchen for the occasion. Kinda. | 为此我还在格雷琴那儿吹了头发 算是吧 |
[03:18] | Her hair dryer wasn’t working, | 她的吹风机坏了 |
[03:20] | so she just fanned it with her hand really fast. | 所以其实就是用手快速朝我头发扇风 |
[03:22] | I also fashioned my hair today because I will have… | 我今天也做了头发 因为… |
[03:25] | someone special in the audience tonight. | 今晚会有特别的人在场 |
[03:28] | A new potential Mrs. Nat on the horizon? | 是新的准奈特太太吗 |
[03:30] | Well, no. It’s just our second time hanging out, | 不是 我们才第二次约会 |
[03:33] | but I like her a lot. | 不过我很喜欢她 |
[03:34] | She and her daughter are gonna be there tonight, | 她和她女儿今晚要去 |
[03:36] | so I’d sure love to win. | 所以我非常想赢 |
[03:37] | It’d be really nice to win. | 能赢就太好了 |
[03:39] | No pressure on anyone, | 我不是在给你们施压 |
[03:40] | but I’d really love to win this one. | 但我真的真的很想赢 |
[03:42] | Did you hear that, everybody? | 听到了吗 各位 |
[03:43] | Do not mess this up for her! | 别给她搞砸了 |
[03:45] | Oh, we’ll definitely win this thing. | 我们一定会赢的 |
[03:47] | And it’s not personal. It’s just business. | 这不是私事 是工作 |
[03:50] | Sorry, I was trying to get into character. | 抱歉 我在努力进入企业家的角色 |
[03:52] | I’m not sure what businessmen say. | 不知道企业家通常怎么说话 |
[03:54] | – Not that. – Okay. | -反正不是你那样 -好吧 |
[03:55] | I got to go drop my lizards off at the groomer. | 我得送我的蜥蜴去美容院了 |
[03:57] | Is that a euphemism? | 这句话是在暗指什么吗 |
[03:59] | See you guys tonight at 7:00 at the Bog Harbor Speedway. | 今晚七点沼泽港赛车场见 |
[04:01] | Yeah, you will. | 好 今晚见 |
[04:02] | Well, I’m gonna go drop my lizards off at the groomer’s, too. | 我也要送我的蜥蜴去美容院了 |
[04:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[04:08] | Look at my elderly babies. | 瞧瞧我年老的宝贝们 |
[04:09] | Well, this is quite a spread, Mom. | 真丰盛啊 老妈 |
[04:11] | Cheese and crackers? | 芝士加饼干吗 |
[04:13] | Someone’s going all out. | 某人使出看家本领了 |
[04:14] | I like to make it nice for Ginge. | 我想给金泽弄点好的 |
[04:16] | I even got us a very expensive bottle of wine. | 我还准备了一瓶很贵的酒 |
[04:18] | Well, it was expensive at one time, | 至少曾经很贵 |
[04:20] | but I got it on sale. | 我是打折时买的 |
[04:21] | Cheese me, please. | 来块芝士 |
[04:22] | No! That’s Ginger’s cheese. | 不行 是给金泽的 |
[04:23] | Just one crack-a-lack? | 就掰一小块 |
[04:24] | Those are the good ones with herbs in them. | 不行 是加了香草的上等芝士 |
[04:26] | I think they’re herbs. | 我觉得是香草 |
[04:27] | Maybe they’re seeds. Mini mushrooms? | 也有可能是种子 或者小蘑菇 |
[04:31] | Someone’s tighty and whitey and looking all righty. | 某人的贴身白西装看起来不错嘛 |
[04:33] | Like a gorgeous albino sausage. | 看着像根得了白化病的漂亮香肠 |
[04:36] | – Thank you. – How do I look? | -谢谢夸奖 -我看起来怎么样 |
[04:37] | How don’t you look. | 我还能说什么呢 |
[04:39] | Oh, you’re beautiful, honey. | 美极了 宝贝 |
[04:40] | I know this isn’t my real prom, but I still feel excited. | 我知道不是真正的舞会 但还是很激动 |
[04:43] | It’s like a preview for a movie I know I’m gonna love. | 像电影预告 而我知道我一定会喜欢正片 |
[04:45] | Hey, since I’m pretending to be a prom teen tonight, | 既然我今晚要扮参加舞会的青年 |
[04:48] | could I maybe borrow the emergency phone | 我能借用紧急电话吗 |
[04:50] | like a real teen? | 像真正的青年那样 |
[04:50] | And maybe I could text Jimmy Jr. A little bit? | 可以用它给小吉米发短信吗 就发几条 |
[04:52] | I… S-Sure. I guess that’s fine. | 我…没问题 可以 |
[04:55] | – I’ll-I’ll go get it. – Great. I already have it. | -我去拿 -太好了 我已经拿了 |
[04:57] | Oh. Okay. Well, we got to go. | 好吧 我们得出发了 |
[04:59] | Have fun with Ginger, Lin. | 跟金泽玩得开心 琳 |
[05:00] | Well, it’s impossible not to because… | 那必须的 因为… |
[05:03] | – * Ginger is com… * -Yup. We got it. | -*我的金泽要来…* -好 知道了 |
[05:05] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[05:05] | Stay out of our rooms. | 别进我们房间 |
[05:07] | Oh, waiting is killing me. | 等待真是要了我的命 |
[05:09] | Oof. No, my armpits are killing me. | 不对 我的腋窝真是要了我的命 |
[05:11] | Come on, you two. You’re coming with me. | 好了你俩 跟我来 |
[05:13] | There you go. | 走你 |
[05:14] | Now, you guys behave the rest of the night. | 今晚要乖乖听话 |
[05:17] | Belchers. | 贝尔彻一家 |
[05:18] | Welcome to the Limo-vitational, | 欢迎参加豪车邀请赛 |
[05:20] | the biggest night in limo racing. | 这是豪车赛史上最盛大的一届 |
[05:21] | Also the only night in limo racing. | 也是唯一的一届 |
[05:24] | Thanks. It’s nice to be out of the office. | 谢谢邀请 走出办公室感觉不错 |
[05:27] | Sorry, I keep trying to do business guy talk. | 抱歉 我很想像企业家一样说话 |
[05:29] | You do keep trying. | 很努力了 |
[05:31] | Okay, don’t look now, but that woman right up there | 先别往上看 看台那边那位女士 |
[05:33] | in the stands with the teen daughter is Peggy. | 就是佩吉 旁边是她十几岁的女儿 |
[05:35] | Okay, so you’re all just looking at Peggy? | 我不是说了先别看吗 |
[05:37] | – Yep. – I’m waggling my fingers at her. | -看了 -我朝她晃手指了 |
[05:39] | – Waggle, waggle, waggle, waggle. – Gene. | -晃 晃 晃 晃 -吉恩 |
[05:40] | Now, let’s win this thing to impress her | 我们要赢下这场比赛 给她留下好印象 |
[05:42] | so she falls in love with me. | 让她爱上我 |
[05:43] | And marries me and has, children with me, | 嫁给我 和我生孩子 |
[05:46] | and we share lizards together. | 一起分享蜥蜴 |
[05:47] | Okay, so the announcer over there | 那边的广播员 |
[05:49] | will call out each round and let us know | 每轮都会进行广播 |
[05:51] | what the specific challenge will be for each passenger. | 公布每个乘客的挑战项目 |
[05:53] | You guys want a hot dog for energy before the race starts? | 趁还没开始 要不要来根热狗补充能量 |
[05:55] | I made them myself from scratch. | 完全手工制作的 |
[05:57] | Yes. A hot dog for a hot Gene. | 好耶 火辣的吉恩来根火辣的热狗 |
[05:59] | Let me just see if Jimmy Jr. | 我来的路上 |
[06:00] | got any of my very cool texts | 给小吉米发了几条短信 |
[06:02] | that I sent him on the drive over here. | 我看看他有没有收到 |
[06:04] | No response yet. | 还没有回复 |
[06:05] | Maybe I’ll just send one more. | 要么我再发一条 |
[06:06] | So, one more fun prom thought. | 关于毕业舞会的另一个想法 |
[06:08] | If proms were people, | 如果毕业舞会是人 |
[06:10] | what kind of dances would they go to? | 他会跳什么样的舞呢 |
[06:11] | Again, this is Tina. Send. | 还是蒂娜 发送 |
[06:13] | Texting from my family’s emergency phone. | 发自家庭紧急手机 |
[06:16] | But this is not an emergency. Send. | 但这不是紧急事件 发送 |
[06:18] | But I would love to hear back from you. | 期待你的回信 |
[06:20] | But no stress. | 但也不要有压力 |
[06:21] | Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. | 哈哈哈哈哈哈 |
[06:23] | Double-hang-loose emoji, and send. | 打电话手势表情 发送 |
[06:25] | Maybe it’s good you don’t have your own phone. | 幸好你还没有自己的手机 |
[06:30] | Where are you, Ginger? | 你怎么还没到 金泽 |
[06:31] | Hurry up and get here before I drink all the cheap wine | 快点来呀 便宜的酒都快被我喝完了 |
[06:33] | and have to start drinking the less cheap wine. | 这样下去就要开贵的酒了 |
[06:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[06:38] | Oh, hey, you. Are you almost here? | 嘿 你快到了吗 |
[06:41] | Want to talk on the phone until you are? | 要不要路上和我一直煲电话粥 |
[06:42] | Ooh, honk your horn. I’ll see if I can hear ya. | 按下喇叭 我看能不能听得到 |
[06:45] | Oh, no, your car broke down? | 不会吧 你的车坏了 |
[06:47] | You can still get here without an engine, right? | 但你不用发动机也能开过来的吧 |
[06:49] | It’s mostly downhill. | 基本都是下坡路 |
[06:51] | No, no, you’re right, safety first. | 对 对 你说得对 安全第一 |
[06:53] | That’s okay, hon. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[06:55] | Yeah, we can do it another time. | 我们可以下次再约 |
[06:57] | Ah, poop. | 烦人 |
[06:58] | * Ginger… * | *金泽…* |
[07:08] | Well, what am I supposed to do now? | 我现在怎么办 |
[07:09] | I wanted to drink wine and talk to my girlfriend. | 我想和闺蜜喝酒聊天 |
[07:12] | Dang it. Well, I may as well call Gayle | 该死 我还是给盖尔打个电话 |
[07:14] | and make sure her couch didn’t eat her. | 她可别真被沙发夹住了 |
[07:16] | Hey, it’s me. How’s it going? | 嗨 是我 怎么样呀 |
[07:18] | No, Gayle, don’t-don’t glue your couch shut. | 不 盖尔 别 别把你的沙发粘起来 |
[07:22] | All right, limo racers, we’re ready to get started. | 好了 豪车赛手们 比赛现在开始 |
[07:24] | The first challenge is called “Keep That Coffee Off Me.” | 第一项挑战叫”咖啡别洒我身上” |
[07:27] | Each driver will have to | 每名司机要开车 |
[07:28] | take an important businessperson to their meeting, | 送一位重要的商务人士去开会 |
[07:30] | but the twist is, | 但特别的是 |
[07:32] | your client will be holding a briefcase in one hand | 这位乘客需要一手拿公文包 |
[07:33] | and a huge cup of coffee in the other. | 一手端着一大杯咖啡 |
[07:35] | Get them to the conference room first | 第一个到达目的地 |
[07:37] | without staining their white suit to win the round. | 且乘客白西装没弄脏的队赢得此轮比赛 |
[07:39] | All right, Bob, here we go! | 鲍勃 我们走吧 |
[07:41] | We’ll never speak to you again if you lose. | 要是输了 我们就再也不跟你们说话了 |
[07:43] | Have fun! | 玩得开心 |
[07:44] | – Wow, this coffee is hot. – Yup. | -咖啡好烫 -对的 |
[07:46] | If you spill, it’s gonna burn your penis, Bob. | 如果你撒了 会烫到你的小弟弟 鲍勃 |
[07:48] | Get in, get in, get in. | 进去 进去 进去 |
[07:49] | – I want to win for her love. – Okay. | -我要赢得她的爱 -好 |
[07:56] | Hey. You know, I’m actually pretty good at this. | 我感觉我还挺擅长这个的 |
[07:58] | I guess all those years in the restaurant | 看来这些年在餐馆端咖啡 |
[07:59] | serving coffee paid off. | 没白费 |
[08:01] | Well, we’re still on the straightaway, Robert. | 我们目前还在开直线 罗伯特 |
[08:02] | We’re about to get to the cones, so look alive back there. | 马上就要过障碍物了 你在后面小心点 |
[08:07] | God. | 天啊 |
[08:07] | Hang in there, penis. | 坚持住 小弟弟 |
[08:10] | Hello. Thanks for letting me come over. | 嗨 谢谢你让我过来 |
[08:13] | I swear I heard the couch making a lip-licking sound. | 我发誓我听到了沙发舔嘴的声音 |
[08:16] | So, what happened to helping the kids | 你不是要帮孩子准备 |
[08:18] | with their Saturday tests? | 周六的考试吗 |
[08:19] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[08:20] | B-Bob’s out with them now doing, | 鲍勃带他们出去了 |
[08:23] | night tutoring at the, night library. | 去夜间图书馆 学习了 |
[08:26] | Hey, you want some wine? | 要喝点酒吗 |
[08:27] | Well, maybe half a cup. | 来半杯吧 |
[08:29] | -You know I’m trying to cut out liquids. -Right, right. | -你知道我在戒酒 -行 好的 |
[08:31] | I can’t believe you put all this out for me. | 你竟然为我准备了这么多 |
[08:34] | Well, you’re going through a lot | 我知道你最近不好受 |
[08:36] | with your couch and stuff. | 沙发事件什么的 |
[08:38] | – Cheers. – Why’d you hit my glass? | -干杯 -你干嘛碰我的杯子 |
[08:40] | Gonna sit over here if you’re gonna be weird. | 你好奇怪 我还是坐这里吧 |
[08:43] | Do you mind if I take my shoes off? | 你介意我脱鞋吗 |
[08:44] | I have a foot fungus up to my ankles, | 我脚癣一路长到了脚踝 |
[08:46] | and it’s really itchy. | 而且非常痒 |
[08:48] | I’m just gonna rub them on your rug. | 我在你家地毯上蹭蹭 |
[08:50] | Nope, nope. | 别 不要 |
[08:51] | – Oh, that’s good. – Here, eat a cracker. | -太舒服了 -来 吃块饼干 |
[08:53] | It’s got herbs. It’s got herbs. | 里面加了香草 加了香草 |
[08:55] | This tastes weird. | 味道怪怪的 |
[08:56] | – That’s the herbs. – I don’t like ’em. | -就是香草的味道 -我不爱吃 |
[08:58] | Okay. So, do you know any good gossip? | 好吧 你知道什么好八卦吗 |
[09:01] | Well, I heard there’s a new Toyota Tacoma coming out | 我听说丰田要出一款新的塔科马 |
[09:04] | with a ton of manufacturer’s rebates. | 厂家返利很高 |
[09:08] | – Who’s here? – I don’t know. | -谁 -我不知道 |
[09:11] | Hi, Lin. | 你好 琳 |
[09:12] | Gretchen, what are you doing here? | 格雷琴 你来这里做什么 |
[09:13] | You left this at the salon today. | 你今天把这个落在美发院了 |
[09:15] | I thought it was drugs, but I don’t feel anything, | 我以为是毒品 但吃完没什么感觉 |
[09:17] | so I think it’s just regular food in a bag. | 所以我想应该只是一袋普通食物 |
[09:20] | Oh, my travel fudge. | 我的外带软糖 |
[09:21] | Okay, well, I’m gonna go see if I can | 我打算去那家拉黑我的酒吧 |
[09:23] | sneak into the back of that bar I got banned from. | 看看能否从后门偷偷溜进去 |
[09:25] | I’m gonna get really drunk and win them over. | 我要大醉一场 让他们都喜欢上我 |
[09:27] | Actually, Gayle’s here and we’re drinking some wine | 其实盖尔来了 我们正在喝酒 |
[09:30] | and she’s being very fun. | 她很有趣 |
[09:32] | – You want to come in? – Sure. | -你想加入吗 -好呀 |
[09:34] | I haven’t eaten yet, so I should at least | 我还没吃饭 所以在开怀畅饮前 |
[09:35] | have wine in my stomach before I drink. | 可以喝点红酒垫一下 |
[09:38] | Okay, no coffee. | 没沾到咖啡 |
[09:39] | No coffee there. Huge pit stains. | 这里没有 腋下湿了一大片 |
[09:42] | Maybe we don’t need to… | 可以不必… |
[09:43] | I mean, just out of this world sized sweat marks. | 简直是史上面积最大的汗渍 |
[09:46] | …comment on that. | …评论我的腋下 |
[09:47] | But otherwise, the suit is clean. | 但除此以外 衣服很干净 |
[09:49] | And the winner of round one is | 本轮的优胜者是 |
[09:52] | Nat Kinkle. | 奈特·京高尔 |
[09:54] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[09:55] | Still no reaction from Jimmy Jr. to my prom texts. | 小吉米还是没回我的舞会短信 |
[09:58] | Maybe it’s the reception? | 也许他没收到 |
[09:59] | I’ll just hold the phone up above my head | 我把手机举高 |
[10:01] | and text everything again. | 再把所有信息重发一遍 |
[10:02] | I mean, he’s probably just as obsessed about a dance | 三年后他也可能像你一样 |
[10:05] | three years from now as you are, right? | 痴迷舞会 |
[10:07] | Isn’t everybody obsessed with all the dances | 不应该所有人都无比珍惜 |
[10:08] | they have coming up in their lives? | 人生中每次参加舞会的机会吗 |
[10:10] | I’m excited about the touchdown dance I have | 如果能进国家橄榄球联盟 |
[10:11] | in case I get drafted into the NFL. | 我会很期待我得分后的庆祝舞蹈 |
[10:13] | It’s a little emo. | 会很感人 |
[10:14] | And now, for round two, | 现在开始第二轮比赛 |
[10:16] | “Flight of the Living Wed.” | “婚礼死亡航班” |
[10:18] | It’s time to take your two old ladies to the airport | 设定是要载两位老太太去机场 |
[10:21] | to catch a red-eye flight | 搭乘夜间航班 |
[10:22] | to their godson’s destination wedding. | 参加他们教子的旅行婚礼 |
[10:24] | They know the marriage won’t last, | 她们知道这婚姻不会长久 |
[10:25] | but they love a buffet. | 但她们喜欢自助餐 |
[10:27] | Gene, Louise, you’re up. | 吉恩 露易丝到你们了 |
[10:29] | Come on, Doris. | 走吧 多丽丝 |
[10:30] | Let’s go be old, I guess. | 去扮老太太了 |
[10:32] | I’m Ethel. You’re Doris. | 我叫埃塞尔 你才是多丽丝 |
[10:33] | And uh-oh, on the way to the airport there’s a… | 在去机场的路上 |
[10:36] | zombie apocalypse. | 发生了僵尸大暴乱 |
[10:39] | Zombies? | 竟然有僵尸 |
[10:40] | He should’ve opened with that. | 应该用这个开场的 |
[10:42] | Passengers, you’re gonna have to pop out the moon roof | 乘客们需要从汽车的天窗 |
[10:44] | and use the provided squirt guns | 用提供的水枪 |
[10:46] | to try to mow down the most undead Freds. | 尽可能多地扫射僵尸 |
[10:49] | Yes, pump, pump, pump, pump, pump. | 好耶 加压 加压 加压 加压 加压 |
[10:52] | Blast them, little Belchers. | 杀啊 小贝尔彻们 |
[10:56] | I think this is the first time | 我觉得这是我第一次 |
[10:57] | I’ve ever felt real joy. | 感受到真正的快乐 |
[10:59] | And I’m farting. | 我在放屁 |
[11:00] | Those hot dogs will do that. Turning on the fan. | 那些热狗会让人放屁 我开换气扇吧 |
[11:04] | that’s the fancy stuff. | 这个是高级货 |
[11:05] | – Pinot Gimme-o. – Oh, yeah. | -“飞”品诺 -是的 |
[11:08] | I was saving it for later, | 我是留着以后喝的 |
[11:10] | but I guess we might as well drink it. | 但我们也可以喝掉它 |
[11:11] | I’ll go get you a glass. | 我去给你拿个红酒杯 |
[11:12] | Get me a mug. | 给我拿个马克杯吧 |
[11:13] | It holds more and won’t break if I bite on it, | 能装更多酒还不会像该死红酒杯一样 |
[11:15] | like stupid wine glasses. | 会被咬碎 |
[11:17] | Okay, not the night I was expecting, | 好吧 今晚和我预想的不一样 |
[11:19] | and I’m gonna have to deep-clean Gayle’s foot fungus | 我还要深度清洁盖尔 |
[11:21] | out of the carpet, but… | 蹭在地毯上的脚气 但是… |
[11:23] | * Gayle and Gretchen, kind of fun. * | *盖尔和格雷琴 也挺有趣* |
[11:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:28] | Ginger? They got your car started? | 金泽 他们帮你把车发动了吗 |
[11:31] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[11:32] | No, no. It’s-it’s never too late. | 不不 才不会太晚呢 |
[11:34] | Okay, hon. I’ll see you in 45 minutes. | 好的 亲爱的 45分钟后见 |
[11:36] | So, Ginger is coming, and Gretchen and Gayle are here. | 所以金泽要来 格雷琴和盖尔也在这 |
[11:39] | Maybe that’ll be fine. | 也许那样也挺好的 |
[11:40] | Can you hurry up with that mug? | 能不能快点拿马克杯过来 |
[11:42] | And can you bring me some Vaseline for my feet? | 你能给我一点凡士林涂脚吗 |
[11:44] | A bunch of the skin is falling off. | 我掉了好多脚皮 |
[11:47] | Nope, nope. Can’t do it. | 不行不行 我做不到 |
[11:48] | * I’ll just send these two home * | *我要把她俩赶回家* |
[11:49] | * And have Ginger alone. * | *只留金泽在这* |
[11:51] | – What? – Nothing. Coming. | -什么 -没事 来了 |
[11:53] | Ooh, that’s a big skin flake. | 哇 好大一块脚皮 |
[11:59] | Linda, mug me. | 琳达 给我杯子 |
[12:00] | I’m gonna take some of this fancy wine | 我要喝点这个高级葡萄酒 |
[12:01] | and dip a cracker in it. | 然后用它蘸饼干吃 |
[12:02] | Oh, well, you’re not gonna believe this, | 说了你都不信 |
[12:05] | but that was the wine company on the phone. | 但刚才葡萄酒公司打来 |
[12:08] | And it turns out that the pinot grigio has been recalled. | 说那瓶灰皮诺要被召回 |
[12:11] | It’s… it’s got poison in it. | 里面…里面有毒 |
[12:13] | See? This is why I’m getting off liquids. | 看吧 这就是我要戒酒的原因 |
[12:16] | How much poison we talking? | 这里面有多少毒药 |
[12:17] | Linda, you know me. I can have a little poison. | 琳达 你是了解我的 喝一点毒我也没事 |
[12:19] | No, no. Let me give you some of this red. | 别了 我给你倒点这个红酒 |
[12:21] | But just, like, a glass | 但就倒一红酒杯的量 |
[12:22] | ’cause I bet in like five to 30 minutes | 因为我猜大约5到30分钟 |
[12:24] | we’ll be ready to go home, right? | 我们就该准备回家了 |
[12:26] | I know I am, and I’m already home. | 我要回了 现在我已经到家了 |
[12:28] | Oh, I know what we could do. | 我知道我们能做什么了 |
[12:29] | Linda, remember when we were little | 琳达 记得我们小时候 |
[12:31] | and we used to prank-call places and say, | 会打恶作剧电话说 |
[12:33] | “Is there a John there? | “约翰[厕所]在这里吗 |
[12:35] | A Big John? Because we have diarrhea.” | 一间大厕所 因为我们要拉肚子了” |
[12:39] | Oh, yeah, we did used to do that. | 没错 我们以前这么干过 |
[12:41] | I forgot. But you can’t do that anymore. | 我忘了 但你不能再这么做了 |
[12:43] | Everyone has caller I.D. | 人人都有来电显示了 |
[12:44] | Womp, womp. | 可惜了 |
[12:46] | You can just do star-six-seven. | 你可以在号码前加”*67″就能匿名 |
[12:47] | You can call any ex-boyfriend at any time of day or night, | 你可以在任何时间打给你的一个前男友 |
[12:50] | and they won’t know it’s you | 他们不会知道是你 |
[12:51] | no matter how many times you call. | 无论你打几次电话 |
[12:53] | Or that’s what I heard. | 反正我是这么听说的 |
[12:54] | I’ll do the first one. | 我打头阵 |
[12:55] | These three sips of wine are making me wild. | 这三小口酒让我疯狂 |
[12:58] | – Give me the phone. – Oh, call my gym. | -把电话给我 -打给我的健身房吧 |
[13:00] | They’re open 24 hours, and they’re stupid. | 他们24小时营业 而且他们很蠢 |
[13:02] | They won’t let me sleep on the treadmill. | 他们不让我在跑步机上睡觉 |
[13:04] | yes, hello. This is Sandra. | 喂 你好 我是桑德拉 |
[13:06] | Is there a John there? | 约翰[厕所]在这里吗 |
[13:08] | A Big John? | 一间大厕所 |
[13:09] | Because I have diarrhea. | 因为我要拉肚子了 |
[13:13] | – I have dia… – That’s good. | -我要… -很好 |
[13:16] | It is pretty funny. Diarrhea. | 是挺好笑的 拉肚子 |
[13:18] | Do another. Do another. | 再打一个 再打一个 |
[13:19] | Okay. Maybe one more. | 好吧 也许可以再玩一次 |
[13:21] | I’ll do it. Give me the phone. Give me the phone. | 我来打 把电话给我 把电话给我 |
[13:24] | Go, Louise! Go, Gene! | 加油 露易丝 加油 吉恩 |
[13:26] | – I think they’re gonna win. – Oh, yay. | -我觉得他们要赢了 -没错 |
[13:28] | I thought you’d be more into this zombie apocalypse thing | 我以为你会更投入到这僵尸末日主题里去 |
[13:30] | because of your not weird zombie thing, | 因为你那些一点都不奇怪的僵尸玩意 |
[13:33] | but are you a little bit too worried about | 但你是不是有点担心过头了 |
[13:35] | whether or not Jimmy Jr. texts you back? Just asking. | 担心小吉米有没有回你消息 我也就这么一问 |
[13:37] | – No, I think I’m worrying the right amount. – Okay. | -没 我没觉得自己担心过头 -好吧 |
[13:39] | I-I mean, it’s just this dress got me | 就是 这条裙子让我 |
[13:41] | thinking about prom and about going with Jimmy Jr. | 想着舞会 想着和小吉米一起参加舞会 |
[13:43] | And I-I was hoping Jimmy Jr. | 我希望小吉米 |
[13:45] | would be excited about prom. | 会想要参加舞会 |
[13:46] | He was kind of my prom go-to. | 他算得上是我最想带去舞会的人 |
[13:48] | But if he’s not excited about prom, | 但他要不想去 |
[13:49] | then I don’t know who I would go with, and… | 我就不知道还能和谁去了 而且 |
[13:51] | and-and-and what if no one asks me to prom? | 而而而且 要是没人约我去舞会怎么办 |
[13:53] | Oh, well, Tina… | 蒂娜 |
[13:54] | And now for the final round, | 现在到了最后一轮 |
[13:56] | it’s “Prom in 60 Seconds,” | “舞会六十秒” |
[13:58] | when your prom queen finds out the prom king | 舞会女王会发现自己的舞会国王 |
[14:01] | has stood her up and she’s all alone in your limo. | 放了自己鸽子 将她一人留在车上 |
[14:04] | – Oh, no. – Oh, no! | -不 -不 |
[14:05] | All alone? On prom? | 一个人吗 在舞会上吗 |
[14:09] | Prom queens, when I say, “Go,” | 舞会女王们 当我说 “跑” |
[14:11] | You must run down the track | 你必须沿着跑道跑到头 |
[14:12] | and hide behind the trash can in your lane, | 藏在你这条跑道的垃圾桶后 |
[14:13] | then wait for your driver to parallel park | 等待你的司机把车平行地停在 |
[14:15] | in these tiny spaces marked off by cones, | 由圆锥路标组成的狭小空间 |
[14:18] | collect you and physically | 接上你再把你 |
[14:19] | carry you back to the limo to get you to the prom. | 抱回车里 最后带你去舞会 |
[14:23] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[14:24] | You got this, Tina! | 你可以的 蒂娜 |
[14:25] | This is it! This is for all the chips! | 就是现在 成败[薯片]在此一举 |
[14:27] | Wait, there are chips? Where? | 薯片在哪里 在哪里 |
[14:28] | Tina, you okay? | 蒂娜 你还好吗 |
[14:30] | And, prom queens, go, go, go. | 舞会女王 冲 冲 冲 |
[14:38] | Tina? Tina, where are you going? | 蒂娜? 蒂娜 你要去哪 |
[14:40] | Stop. Tina? | 停下 蒂娜? |
[14:42] | Tina, no. | 蒂娜 不 |
[14:43] | Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[14:45] | Well, do you have a Big John or not, Reggie? | 雷吉 你有大约翰[厕所]吗 |
[14:50] | No, it’s not Linda Belcher. Bye. | 不是 我不是琳达·贝尔彻 再见 |
[14:55] | Oh, gosh, is that the time? I lost track. | 天啊 都这个点了 我都忘了时间了 |
[14:58] | w-we should probably call it a night, huh? | 我 我们该散了吧 |
[15:00] | – Really? Already? – What? No. | -真的吗 现在吗 -什么 不要 |
[15:02] | I’ve only had one mug of wine. | 我只喝了一杯红酒 |
[15:03] | I’ve gone to my fencing class drunker than this. | 我之前去击剑课喝得都比这多 |
[15:06] | Hey, you know, I-I-I feel like, | 是这样 我 我觉得 |
[15:08] | maybe I’m getting diarrhea. | 我好像想拉肚子 |
[15:10] | All that diarrhea talk shook something up in there. | 刚那个拉稀的对话让我肚子搅起来了 |
[15:12] | Oh, I can feel it coming on. | 我能感觉到肚子在翻搅 |
[15:14] | Oh, gosh, it’s moving. I’m running to the bathroom. | 天啊 我得赶快去厕所 |
[15:16] | So, just let yourselves out, okay? | 所以我不送了 好吗 |
[15:18] | Just go. Go, go, go. | 走吧 走 走 走 |
[15:19] | – Okay. We got it. – All right, I’m leaving. | -好 我们知道了 -好 我现在走 |
[15:24] | Hello? Oh, hi, Ginger. | 你好 嗨 金泽 |
[15:26] | No, no, I got all the wine we need, hon. | 不不 我把红酒都准备好了 宝贝 |
[15:28] | Okay, I’ll see you soon. | 好的 等下见 |
[15:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:31] | – Who was that? – Oh, no one. | -谁的电话 -没谁 |
[15:35] | Was that Ginger, Linda? | 是金泽的电话吗 琳达 |
[15:37] | Is she coming over here now? | 她现在要过来吗 |
[15:39] | Is that why you were trying to get us out? | 所以你才想让我们走吗 |
[15:41] | – No. – Wait, Ginger is coming over? | -不 -稍等 金泽要过来吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah. Ginger, her real friend. | 是的 金泽 她真正的朋友 |
[15:47] | The wine, the cheese. | 红酒 芝士 |
[15:48] | None of this was for me, was it, Linda? | 没有一样是为我准备的 是吧 琳达 |
[15:51] | I don’t even know if you do think | 我都不知道你是否真的觉得 |
[15:53] | my couch is trying to eat me. | 我的沙发想吃了我 |
[15:55] | I do, Gayle. I do. | 我真这么觉得 盖尔 真的 |
[15:57] | Oh, so that’s why you wouldn’t let me | 所以你才不让我喝 |
[15:58] | have any of the good wine. | 那些名贵的葡萄酒 |
[16:00] | You didn’t want me to put it in my garbage mouth. | 你觉得我这贱嘴不配 |
[16:01] | – I’m not worthy. – That’s right, Gretel. | -我不配 -没错 格雷特尔 |
[16:04] | Gretchen. | 格雷琴 |
[16:05] | No, wait. That’s not it. I… | 不 稍等 不是的 我… |
[16:07] | Why couldn’t we hang out with Ginger? | 我们为什么不能和金泽一起出去玩 |
[16:08] | We’re not fun enough, Lin? | 我们不够有趣吗 琳 |
[16:10] | No, it’s just that Ginger is special. | 不 只是 金泽是特别的 |
[16:13] | Oh, “Special Ginger.” | “特别的金泽” |
[16:15] | La-la-la. We better hurry so she doesn’t see us. | 我们最好赶紧走 免得她看到我们 |
[16:18] | She’d probably throw up. | 她可能会吐 |
[16:19] | Yeah. We’ll get out of the way. | 是啊 我们要走了 |
[16:21] | You know, I hope you both do get diarrhea | 我希望你们两个都拉肚子 |
[16:24] | so you can bond over how special it is. | 好好联络一下你们”特别的”感情 |
[16:28] | No, guys, wait. | 你们等等 |
[16:29] | Come on, let’s go to my apartment, Gayle. | 走吧 我们去我家 盖尔 |
[16:30] | I have some tequila someone left in the hallway we can drink. | 有人在我家落了瓶龙舌兰 我们喝酒去 |
[16:36] | Oh, my God, what was that? | 我的天啊 怎么了 |
[16:38] | We both fell down the stairs a little bit! | 我们都摔下楼梯了 |
[16:40] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[16:41] | What was that? | 这是怎么了 |
[16:42] | I opened the door into Gayle’s head! | 我开门不小心撞到盖尔的头了 |
[16:43] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[16:45] | Are you okay? You’re okay, right? | 你还好吧 没事吧 |
[16:46] | It hurts a little. And my feet itch. | 有一点点疼 我的脚有点痒 |
[16:48] | Hurts less than how you just made her feel, Linda! | 但没有你刚刚伤她那么疼 琳达 |
[16:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:53] | Sorry, sorry. We’re leaving. | 抱歉 我们走了 |
[16:55] | Nuts. | 疯子 |
[17:00] | I feel awful. | 我感觉很不好受 |
[17:01] | Gayle and Gretchen hate me. | 盖尔和格雷琴讨厌我 |
[17:02] | * Is it bad * | *这很糟糕吗* |
[17:04] | * That I was so glad to see Ginger? * | *我很高兴能见到金泽* |
[17:07] | * She’s my friend * | *她是我朋友* |
[17:09] | * And I wanted to spend some time on our own * | *我想与她共度两人世界* |
[17:13] | * But when my night failed to set sail * | *但这一晚的计划泡汤* |
[17:15] | * Was I just using Gretchen and Gayle? * | *我是在利用格雷琴和盖尔吗* |
[17:18] | Oof. It’s bad again. I’m disgusting. | 咯吱窝又臭了 我太恶心了 |
[17:20] | * I know that Ginger cares for me * | *我知道金泽在乎我* |
[17:23] | * But tonight Gayle and Gretchen * | *但今晚盖尔和格雷琴* |
[17:25] | * Were there for me * | *陪在我身边* |
[17:26] | * And we had fun calling about diarrhea * | *我们玩得很愉快 一起打拉肚子* |
[17:29] | * On the phone. * | *恶作剧打电话* |
[17:32] | I got to fix this. | 我得弥补这件事 |
[17:33] | I’m coming, Gretchen and Gayle. | 我来了 格雷琴和盖尔 |
[17:35] | Oh, my face! You stupid door. | 我的脸 该死的门 |
[17:37] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[17:39] | A-Are you okay? Can I come in? | 你没事吧 我能进来吗 |
[17:41] | Or maybe you could open the door? | 或者你能开门吗 |
[17:42] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[17:43] | I can’t just leave you | 我不能就这样 |
[17:45] | in the speedway bathroom forever, Tina. | 把你一直留在赛车场的厕所里 蒂娜 |
[17:47] | It’s fine. I can make it work. | 没事的 我可以的 |
[17:48] | Look, I-I know you’re worried about prom. | 听着 我知道你担心毕业舞会的事 |
[17:51] | – In three years from now, but… – Hey, Bob. | -虽然那是三年后了 但… -鲍勃 |
[17:54] | What’s the status? How’s our girl doing? | 什么情况了 小姑娘怎么样了 |
[17:55] | She-she’s okay. | 她没事 |
[17:56] | She’s just not coming out of the bathroom. | 她就是不肯从厕所出来 |
[17:58] | Hey, Tina, you know, | 蒂娜 知道吗 |
[18:00] | I guess you could wind up without a date. | 你可能会没有舞伴 |
[18:02] | – I could? – W-W-Wait, wait, wait. | -我会吗 -等… 等等 |
[18:04] | I-I… you didn’t let me finish. | 我… 你没听我说完 |
[18:05] | I was gonna say, “But I really doubt it.” | 我是要说 “但我很怀疑这点” |
[18:08] | If, in three years, you’re still this excited about the prom, | 如果三年后 你还是对毕业舞会充满期待 |
[18:11] | I’m sure you’re gonna go and you’re gonna have a good time, | 我保证你会参加 而且会玩得很愉快 |
[18:13] | with or without a date. | 无论你有没有舞伴 |
[18:15] | I know you’d rather go with a date, | 我知道你想和舞伴一起去 |
[18:17] | and that’s probably what’s gonna happen | 而且到时候的情况很有可能是这样 |
[18:18] | because you’re beautiful and smart and fun, | 因为你很美 很聪明 很有趣 |
[18:21] | but if it doesn’t happen, you’ll still have a good time | 但如果你没有舞伴 你也还是能玩得很愉快 |
[18:25] | because you’ll get a nice dress, okay, and you’ll dance, | 因为你会穿着漂亮的裙子 你会跳舞 |
[18:28] | and you’ll probably drink a little bit of alcohol, | 你可能还会喝点酒 |
[18:30] | even though you shouldn’t, and you’ll look around | 即使你不该喝酒 你会看着四周 |
[18:32] | and be like, “I don’t have to see | 然后想 “如果我不想” |
[18:34] | any of these people ever again if I don’t want to.” | “就可以再也不见某些人” |
[18:36] | You’ll have fun because, Tina, you’re fun. | 你会玩得开心 因为 蒂娜 你很幽默 |
[18:39] | I will? I am? | 我会吗 是吗 |
[18:40] | Yes. Very much. | 是的 非常幽默 |
[18:42] | Okay. I’m gonna come out now. | 好吧 我现在要出来了 |
[18:45] | Sorry, did I ruin the race? | 抱歉 我毁了这场比赛吗 |
[18:47] | No. I’m amazing at parallel parking. | 没有 我平行泊车技术可好了 |
[18:49] | And everyone else isn’t, and they’re still trying to do it. | 而其他人不是 他们还在试着停车 |
[18:51] | But we should get going now if we’re gonna win this thing. | 但我们如果想赢 现在就得走了 |
[18:54] | Okay, what do we do? Oh, you’re picking me up. | 好 我们该怎么做 你把我抱起来了 |
[18:56] | Okay, bye, guys. | 大家拜拜 |
[18:57] | – Look at her go. – That’s our Tina. | -看看她多棒 -不愧是我们的蒂娜 |
[18:59] | I meant Nat, but Tina’s fine, too. | 我指的是纳特 不过蒂娜也很好 |
[19:02] | And the winner is Nat Kinkle. | 冠军是奈特·京高尔 |
[19:06] | Yes, we won! | 太好了 我们赢了 |
[19:08] | Oh, I have so much adrenaline right now. | 我现在真是太激动了 |
[19:10] | Let’s slap each other in the face. | 我们来互扇巴掌吧 |
[19:11] | You want a slap, Dad? | 你想被扇一下吗 老爸 |
[19:12] | yeah, I’ll take one. | 好吧 就一下 |
[19:18] | Oh, look, Gayle. It’s Ginger’s friend, Linda. | 盖尔 你看谁来了 是金泽的朋友 琳达 |
[19:21] | What an honor. | 真是蓬荜生辉 |
[19:22] | – Can I come in? – Sure. | -我能进来吗 -当然 |
[19:24] | – Hi, Gayle. – Oh, sorry, Linda. | -盖尔 你好 -抱歉 琳达 |
[19:26] | I didn’t hear you come in | 我没听见你敲门 |
[19:27] | because we were having so much fun without you. | 因为没有你我们也很快乐 |
[19:30] | Okay, you’re both mad at me, and you should be mad at me. | 我知道你们生我气了 你们也应该生气 |
[19:33] | I was so focused on my other friend coming over | 我太专注于另外一个朋友 |
[19:35] | that I didn’t see the friends | 却蠢到忽视了 |
[19:36] | that were right in front of my dumb face. | 近在眼前的其他朋友们 |
[19:38] | And I made you feel bad. And I’m sorry. | 我让你们不开心了 对不起 |
[19:40] | Gretchen, you’re a great friend. | 格雷琴 你是个很好的朋友 |
[19:41] | And-and, Gayle, you’re a great sister. | 盖尔 你是我的好妹妹 |
[19:43] | But am I also your friend? | 我能做你朋友吗 |
[19:46] | Gayle, what? Yes. | 你说什么呢 当然了 |
[19:48] | Just ’cause I love Ginger | 就算我喜欢金泽 |
[19:49] | and I love to spend time with her alone | 想和她单独在一起 |
[19:51] | doesn’t mean you’re not special to me, too. | 也不意味着你对我不重要啊 |
[19:53] | You and I have something I’ll never have with her. | 我们俩之间有独一无二的东西 |
[19:55] | We’re family. | 我们是家人 |
[19:56] | And there’s no stronger bond than family. | 没有比家人更强烈的牵绊了 |
[19:59] | Except maybe if someone gives you a kidney. | 除非有人捐给你一颗肾 |
[20:01] | Or an eye. spooky. | 或者一颗眼睛 |
[20:03] | Linda. I’d take your eye. That one. | 琳达 你的那个眼睛我要了 |
[20:05] | And… I brought the good wine. | 而且 我带了好酒 |
[20:07] | Three mugs coming up. | 拿三个杯子来 |
[20:08] | Actually, is it okay if we do four? | 拿四个吧 |
[20:11] | Oh, that must be her. | 一定是她来了 |
[20:13] | I left a note for Ginger to meet us over here. | 我给金泽留了纸条 让她来这里见面 |
[20:15] | I want all my girlfriends together tonight. | 我想让我所有的好闺蜜聚在一起 |
[20:17] | I don’t mind as long as she’s willing to fence me. | 只要她愿意陪我练剑就行 |
[20:19] | I was just about to fence Gayle, | 我马上就要跟盖尔来一场 |
[20:21] | but I’ll fence her instead. | 但是我先来试试她的水平吧 |
[20:22] | You must be Ginger. Hi, hon. | 你一定是金泽 你好呀 |
[20:24] | En garde! | 看剑 |
[20:26] | It’s still pretty early. | 现在还早着呢 |
[20:28] | We could drive around and look for another limo race. | 我们还可以去别处看看其他的豪华车比赛吧 |
[20:30] | I’m in. Dad? | 我同意 老爸你呢 |
[20:32] | – Hello? – Hey, Tina. It’s Jimmy Jr. | -你好 -蒂娜 我是小吉米 |
[20:35] | I just wanted to say hi | 我想跟你打个招呼 |
[20:37] | and sorry if I missed prom. | 顺便告诉你抱歉我错过了舞会 |
[20:38] | Was it tonight? I think I didn’t pay attention | 舞会是今晚吧 之前宣布时间的时候 |
[20:40] | during announcements or something. | 我可能没注意听 |
[20:41] | Oh, no. It’s not for three years. | 不是 还要等三年呢 |
[20:44] | Oh, okay. That’s good. | 那就好 |
[20:46] | So, I’ll call you back then? | 那到时候我再打给你 |
[20:48] | – Not if I call you first. – What? | -我先打给你吧 -什么 |
[20:50] | Oh, never mind. Ugood night, Jimmy Jr. | 没事 晚安 小吉米 |
[20:52] | I knew they were good texts. | 我就知道这些短信很不错 |
[20:53] | – What? – Nothing. I meant to hang up. Bye. | -什么 -没事 我要挂电话了 再见 |
[20:57] | Hey, is that Mom leaving that bar? | 那个刚从酒吧出来的人是妈妈吗 |
[20:59] | Is she holding a sword? | 她怎么还拿了一把剑 |
[21:00] | * That red hair * | *红色的秀发* |
[21:03] | * That friendly stare * | *友善的眼神* |
[21:04] | * She makes me feel debonair * | *她让我迷醉* |
[21:06] | * It’s Ginger * | *这就是金泽* |
[21:08] | * Her empathetic listening * | *她感同身受的聆听* |
[21:10] | * The way her jewelry’s glistening * | *她闪闪发亮的首饰* |
[21:12] | * She’s the one I’m miss-ening * | *她是我魂牵梦绕的人* |
[21:15] | * Oh, Ginger * | *金泽* |
[21:16] | * When she drives here from 82 miles away * | *她从82英里外驶来* |
[21:21] | * It’s like a Ginger-Linda holiday * | *共度美好的二人时光* |
[21:23] | * Ginger-Linda holiday * | *二人时光* |
[21:25] | * When she walks down the street * | *她走在路上* |
[21:26] | * You hear everybody say * | *周围的路人都是惊叹* |
[21:32] | * It’s Ginger. * | *是金泽呀* |