Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 驯虫记 [戏仿莎翁经典《驯悍记》] 除虫害公司
[00:22] Locker mail. 储物柜字条
[00:23] “Recess. Playground. 课间 操场
[00:25] Slide. Be there!” 滑梯 不见不散
[00:26] I don’t know who wrote this, 不知道是谁写的
[00:27] but a “Please” Wouldn’t have killed ’em. 但加个”请”字也不会要了他们的命
[00:29] Hey, Tina. This is from you? 蒂娜 这是你给我的吗
[00:31] You could have just told me to meet you here. 你可以直接告诉我在这见面
[00:33] Or we could have talked at home, where we both live. 或者可以回家聊 毕竟我们都住那儿
[00:35] No, I got a note, too. 我也收到了字条
[00:37] If we knew we were both getting one, 早知道我们都收到了字条
[00:38] we could have walked here together, 我就和你一起过来了
[00:39] caught up on the day. 路上聊聊今天过得如何
[00:40] Yeah, that’s a shame. So who wrote these? 可惜了 所以是谁写的呢
[00:43] I don’t know. Mom? 不知道 妈妈吗
[00:44] Hey, guys. 你们好呀
[00:45] I got a note, too. 我也收到了字条
[00:46] Mine says, “Hi, Louise. Hi, Tina. 写着”露易丝 蒂娜
[00:48] I’m the one who wrote the notes!” “字条是我写的”
[00:51] Isn’t that fun? 很有趣对吧
[00:52] – A little. – Not really. -有点 -得了吧
[00:53] So, you were just waiting in the slide 所以你就一直等在滑梯里
[00:55] for… how long? 多久了
[00:56] Only, like, 20 minutes. 也就20分钟
[00:57] But it has great acoustics for singing. 但滑梯里的音效很适合唱歌
[00:59] * Locker love! * *储物柜之爱*
[01:01] – Nice. – What do you want, Courtney? -不错 -你要干什么 考特尼
[01:03] We’re wasting precious recess time. 我们在浪费宝贵的休息时间
[01:05] Okay. You know my amazing hit song 好吧 你们知道我一级棒的热门单曲
[01:07] – “Locker Love”? – No. – Nope. -《储物柜之爱》吧 -不知道
[01:08] Well, I’m making a music video for it 我要给它拍MV
[01:10] tomorrow here at Wagstaff. 明天 就在瓦格斯塔夫
[01:11] My dad got permission for us to shoot it 我爸搞到了拍摄许可
[01:13] in the hallways with the lockers. 在储物柜那边的走廊拍
[01:14] He promised a special thanks to the school in the credits. 他答应要在片尾字幕里特别感谢学校
[01:17] And trust me– it’s gonna put Wagstaff on the map, 相信我 瓦格斯塔夫会因此出名的
[01:19] because this baby is definitely going viral! 因为这首歌火定了
[01:22] But I need Gene to be in it! 但我需要吉恩加入
[01:24] Okay, maybe ask Gene? 那你去问吉恩呢
[01:25] We’re Louise and Tina. 我们是露易丝和蒂娜
[01:26] I did ask him. A lot. 我问了 很对次
[01:28] He always has a different excuse. 他总能找到借口
[01:30] I’m, getting my wisdom teeth put back in that day. 我那天要把智齿装回去
[01:34] Ooh, sorry, that’s carrot-peeling day. 抱歉 那天是削胡萝卜皮日
[01:36] It’s a religious thing. 是个宗教仪式
[01:37] I’m, washing the dog that day. 我那天要洗小狗
[01:39] That’s what I call my bottom half. 小狗是我的下半身
[01:41] Why not just get someone else to do it? 为什么不找别人来做
[01:43] It has to be Gene. 一定得是吉恩
[01:44] Also, I need him to sing the last line of the song. 我还想让他唱最后一句
[01:47] No one can harmonize with me the way he can. 没人能像他那样跟我完美和声
[01:49] We’re like Simon and Garfield. 我们就是西蒙与加菲猫
[01:49] 考特尼把名字说错了 应该是西蒙与加芬克尔 美国民谣组合
[01:51] So you guys are gonna help me get Gene to say yes. 所以你们一定要帮我让吉恩答应
[01:53] But, Courtney, why would we ever talk our sweet brother 考特尼 我们为什么要让亲爱的兄弟
[01:56] into doing something he doesn’t want to do? 去做他不想做的事呢
[01:58] Cram Jammers? 夹心杰姆糖
[01:59] That’s right. And Fudge Flings. 是的 还有妙投软糖
[02:01] And Cinnamony Crickets. 再加上板球肉桂
[02:03] The holy trinity of candies. 糖果届的天主圣三
[02:05] We’ve got cases of it for the snack table at my video shoot. 拍摄现场的零食桌上会有成箱的糖
[02:08] All you have to do is agree to help out on the crew 你们只需要答应去剧组帮帮忙
[02:10] and do some backup dancing, 拍一点伴舞动作
[02:11] and then Gene will want to do the video, too! 吉恩就会自然也想加入了
[02:13] Yes, we will ask Gene. 好 我们会去问吉恩
[02:15] A thousand times yes. 包在我身上
[02:16] You get Gene to do my video, 你们把吉恩弄来拍视频
[02:18] you spend all Saturday swimming in sugar. 就可以整个周六沐浴在糖果海洋
[02:20] It’s hard to argue with someone making perfect sense. 你的逻辑无懈可击
[02:23] – Oh, I want all of those in my mouth. – Great. -好像把它们全塞嘴里 -很好
[02:25] You work on Gene and I’ll catch up with you after school. 你们去给吉恩做工作 我们放学见
[02:27] I can’t believe you just 蒂娜 你竟然
[02:28] sold your brother out for candy, Tina. 为了糖果出卖自己的弟弟
[02:30] He’d do the same to us. 换他也会这么做
[02:31] True. 确实
[02:33] Here you go! 上菜了
[02:34] Burger of the day with fries. 今日汉堡配薯条
[02:35] Time fries when you’re having fun, am I right? Ha! 好吃的店总能让人乐不思”薯” 对吧
[02:38] Just kidding. Can I get you anything else? 开个玩笑 你还需要什么吗
[02:40] – No, thank you. – Okay, then. -不了 谢谢 -那好吧
[02:42] I’ll be right over here if anything comes up. 如果有需要 我就在那边
[02:44] – Well, he’s a chatty Charles. – Who? -这人可真”健谈” -谁
[02:46] – Shh! The stiff in the suit. – Got it. -那个穿着西装的老古板 -看到了
[02:48] – What’s his problem? – Right? -他什么毛病 -是吧
[02:49] Mr. Suit and Briefcase thinks he’s too good 高傲的西装公文包先生
[02:51] to talk to a burger lady with amazing banter. 不屑跟十分幽默的汉堡店女老板讲话
[02:53] I mean, your banter is… fine. 你的笑话…很一般
[02:55] Plus, who wears a suit and brings a briefcase 再说 哪有人会穿西装拎公文包
[02:57] to a lunch by themselves? 一个人吃午餐
[02:59] Business people? 商业人士
[03:03] What was that? 那是什么意思
[03:04] He thinks I’m gonna steal his briefcase? 他是觉得我要偷他的公文包吗
[03:06] No one wants your briefcase, buddy. 没人稀罕你的公文包 老兄
[03:08] Yeah. No one wants your briefcase. 是啊 没人稀罕你的公文包
[03:10] Okay. I’m gonna go back to the kitchen. 好了 我要回厨房了
[03:12] You two should maybe stop staring at that guy. 你俩差不多得了 别一直盯着人家看
[03:14] We’re not being obvious. 我们盯得不明显
[03:16] So, yeah, I thought of a new way 我想到了一个新的
[03:17] of laying on the couch while eating chips. 躺在沙发上吃薯片的方法
[03:19] I was gonna test that out. 我打算测试一下
[03:20] What are you doing this weekend? 你这周末有安排吗
[03:21] I’m gonna help Courtney with her music video. 我要帮考特尼拍MV
[03:24] Ah, you got roped into that, huh? 看来你被说服了
[03:25] She’s gonna have a snack table full of really good candy, 她会准备一桌超好吃的糖果
[03:28] so yeah. I’m not an idiot. 我又不傻 当然同意了
[03:30] Oh, hey, are you guys talking about Courtney’s music video? 你们是在说考特尼的MV吗
[03:32] Yeah, we’re doing that, too. 我们也要参加
[03:34] – You are? – It’s gonna be fun. -你们要参加 -一定很有意思
[03:36] You should do it with us. 你应该跟我们一起参加
[03:37] – Pass. – Why? -不去 -为什么
[03:38] Yeah. What, do you hate candy? 怎样 你是讨厌糖果吗
[03:39] It’s not just candy you’ll miss out on, Gene. 你将错过的可不只是糖果 吉恩
[03:41] You’ll be stuck at the restaurant 不去就只能留在餐厅里
[03:43] while me, Tina and Peter here 而我 蒂娜和彼得
[03:45] are gonna be having the time of our lives. 将会度过我们一生中最美好的时光
[03:47] Bonding, making inside jokes… 变亲近 讲只有我们懂的笑话…
[03:49] For example, banana! 比如 香蕉
[03:51] Ha! I’ll get it. 我有一天会懂的
[03:52] Yeah, no, thanks. I better get to class. 不了 谢谢 我该去上数学课了
[03:54] Otherwise that long division is just gonna get longer. 不然长除法只会越来越长
[03:56] What the hell? 什么情况
[03:57] Yeah, he doesn’t care 他压根不在乎
[03:58] about missing out on candy or inside jokes? 会错过糖果和笑话
[04:00] – Who is he? – I’ll tell you who he’s not. -他是谁 -我可以告诉你他不会是谁
[04:02] He’s not gonna be the guy who gets between me 他休想成为妨碍
[04:04] and those Cram Jammers. 我吃到夹心杰姆糖的人
[04:05] Hell no. 绝不可能
[04:06] Bye! Thanks for coming in! 再见 谢谢惠顾
[04:08] Ha! Mr. Personality forgot his briefcase. 这位有个性的先生忘了他的公文包
[04:11] – He did? – He’s gonna have to talk to me now. -是吗 -他这下必须跟我说话了
[04:15] He’s gone. 他不见了
[04:16] The guy comes in here, eats, 这人到店里来 吃了饭
[04:17] barely says two words, leaves his briefcase 话都没说两句 丢下他的公文包
[04:19] and, poof, nowhere to be seen. 嗖的一声 消失不见了
[04:21] Yeah, it doesn’t add up. 对 不合常理
[04:22] He probably forgot his briefcase because he was distracted. 他忘了公文包多半是因为分心了
[04:25] By the two totally not creepy people 因为被两个诡异的家伙
[04:27] who kept staring at him. 一直盯着看
[04:28] No, that’s not it. 才不是
[04:29] Let-let me see the briefcase. 让我看看他的公文包
[04:31] There’s a phone number on here. 这上面有电话号码
[04:32] I’ll-I’ll give him a call. 我打给他
[04:34] His name is Billy Bandana. 他居然叫比利·班丹纳[头巾品牌]
[04:36] What kind of name is Billy Bandana? 这算什么名字
[04:37] Suspicious. Very suspicious. 可疑 非常可疑
[04:39] Shh. It’s ringing. 嘘 电话通了
[04:41] It’s a recording saying the number is no longer in service. 他自己录了语音提示 说这个号码停机了
[04:43] Let me see that. Let’s try and open it. 让我看看 我们打开它吧
[04:44] What? No. I really don’t think you should do that. 什么 不 我真的觉得你不该这样做
[04:47] It’s locked. The plot thickens. 锁了 剧情变得错综复杂起来
[04:49] Look, he’ll eventually realize he forgot it here 他最终会想起来他落这里了
[04:51] and then he’ll come back to pick it up. 然后就会回来取的
[04:53] Come on, Bob. A mysterious guy named Billy Bandana 拜托 鲍勃 一个叫比利·班丹纳的神秘家伙
[04:55] comes in here and leaves a briefcase? 来到这里 离开时落下一个手提箱
[04:57] And you have no interest in what’s inside? 你却对里面的东西完全不感兴趣吗
[04:59] Yes. That is correct. 对 没错
[05:00] Who are you, Billy Bandana? 你到底是谁 比利·班丹纳
[05:02] And what are you trying to tell us? 你想告诉我们什么
[05:04] Oh, my God. 天啊
[05:06] Okay, so bad news, Gene. 吉恩 有坏消息
[05:07] A lawyer delivered this to me to give to you. 一个律师给了我这个 让我给你
[05:10] – What is it? – Looks like a contract. -是什么 -像是合同
[05:12] A legit one. “I hereby promise 有法律效力的 “我特此承诺
[05:14] to be in Courtney’s music video.” 将参加考特尼的MV拍摄”
[05:15] And if you don’t do it, you have to pay $1,000? 如果违约 就要赔偿1000美元
[05:18] And then there’s your signature. 这里还有你的签名
[05:20] Ha! This is an obvious forgery. 明显是假冒的
[05:21] I sign my name with a peace sign, 我的签名有和平标志
[05:23] a yin-yang and four lightning bolts. 阴阳图 外加四个闪电
[05:25] Come on, Gene. Just do the music video. 拜托 吉恩 就去录MV吧
[05:27] I told you, I don’t want anything to do with this song. 我说了 我不想和这首歌有任何关系
[05:30] Why? What is wrong with you? 为什么 你有什么毛病
[05:32] We’re talking about all the best candy, 数不尽的顶级糖果
[05:34] and we’re talking about tons of it! 你都不想吃吗
[05:35] – What are we doing? – Shh. We’re huddling. -我们在干吗 -开小会
[05:37] The reason I don’t want to help with the video 我不想参加MV录制
[05:39] is the song stinks. 是因为那歌太难听了
[05:41] It’s not even good bad. 都不能说是难听
[05:42] It sounds like a million other songs. 它和无数首别的歌迷之相似
[05:43] – Or it’s trying to. – I still don’t see -但又四不像 -我还是搞不懂
[05:45] why this makes candy not taste good. 为什么这就让糖不香了
[05:47] I can’t be a part of it. I just can’t. 我做不到 我就是做不到
[05:49] And if I tell her any of this, it will hurt her feelings. 如果我告诉她这些 她会很受伤
[05:51] Gene! Gene! Are you in a huddle? Room for one more? 吉恩 你们在开小会吗 能加一个不
[05:55] Sorry, Courtney, we just de-huddled. 抱歉 考特尼 我们刚结束
[05:57] It wasn’t even that good. Trust me. 而且感觉其实没那么好 相信我
[05:58] So, does anyone have any news for me? 那有人有话跟我说吗
[06:02] Oh, Gene! I’m begging you. 吉恩 求求你了
[06:04] Please be in my video tomorrow. 明天一定来我录我的MV
[06:06] Please! okay, the sidewalk is hurting my knees. 求求你了 这个人行道硌得我膝盖好痛
[06:09] Tomorrow? Oh, I’m going to Wyoming this weekend. 明天吗 我这周末要去怀俄明
[06:12] Apparently, there’s a hole in Jackson. 听说杰克逊镇出现了一个大洞
[06:14] I’m gonna see if I can help. 我去看看能不能帮上忙
[06:15] Okay. No Gene, no video. 好吧 吉恩不在就不用录了
[06:18] I guess I’ll cancel the shoot. 我还是取消拍摄吧
[06:20] I better go tell everyone and return all the candy. 我去通知所有人 把糖果都退掉
[06:23] Gene, you are literally taking candy from babies. 吉恩 你这是在从小宝宝手里抢糖
[06:26] – These babies! – Yeah! -我们俩个小宝宝 -对
[06:28] Sorry I yelled. But yeah! 抱歉我喊了 但你说得对
[06:30] Too much guilt! 内疚感超标了
[06:31] I give up! Courtney! 我放弃 考特尼
[06:33] I’ll be in your video. 我去录MV
[06:34] You will? Great! 真的吗 太好了
[06:36] See you all here tomorrow afternoon for the shoot. 我们明天下午在这碰头
[06:39] And at my house before that 在那之前 先去我家
[06:41] for an early lunch/creative meeting. 吃个午饭 开个创意会
[06:42] We’re ordering in sandwiches 我们在老爹帕尼尼家
[06:44] from Grandpa Nini’s Grand Paninis. 订了三明治
[06:46] I’ll have the turkey and cheese! 我要芝士火鸡味的
[06:47] And tell Grandpa Nini 告诉尼尼老爹
[06:48] I want extra pepperoncini and fried zucchini! 给我多加辣椒和炸西葫芦
[06:54] Well, Gene, I think it’s nice you’re helping your friend. 吉恩 帮助朋友是件好事
[06:56] Just be careful you don’t steal the show 不过要小心 别让你可爱的小屁股
[06:58] with that cute little tushy of yours. 喧宾夺主了
[07:00] I’ll try not to. 我尽量吧
[07:01] And you two are helping on this for what, 你们为什么也去帮忙
[07:03] to get out of work? 为了不工作吗
[07:04] – Nope. Candy. – Yeah, candy. -不是 为了糖 -对 糖
[07:06] Yeah, no, missing work. Whew, gonna be rough. 这样就不能在餐厅干活了 肯定不好受
[07:08] I can’t tell if Louise is serious, 我看不出来露易丝是不是认真的
[07:10] but I’ll actually miss being at work. 但我真的会想念在餐厅干活的
[07:12] The smells. You guys. 那儿的气味 你们
[07:13] The smell of you guys. 你们的气味
[07:15] What’s in you? 到底装了什么
[07:16] Just checking, we don’t normally bring stuff home 随便问问 我们一般不会把客人
[07:18] that people leave in the restaurant, do we? 留在店里的东西带回家吧
[07:19] No, Tina, we don’t. 不会 蒂娜
[07:20] But your mom is convinced that something weird is going on 但你妈坚称有东西不对劲
[07:23] because the man who owns the briefcase 就因为把公文包落在店里的人
[07:25] ate food quietly at our restaurant and then he left. 在店里安静地吃完东西就离开了
[07:27] His name is Billy Bandana. 他叫比利·班丹纳
[07:29] His number’s disconnected. It’s weird. 电话打不通 非常诡异
[07:31] It is kind of fun to imagine what could be in there. 猜想里面会有什么还挺有趣的
[07:33] Human hands from all of his enemies 他在职场的敌人们
[07:35] in the briefcase business world. 被切下来的手
[07:37] Or a bunch of business bandanas? 或者是各种头巾
[07:39] for a working man on the go. 经常跑业务的商业人士用的那种
[07:41] Maybe. Whatever it is, it’s packed so tight, 也许吧 装得很满
[07:43] it doesn’t make a sound. 一点声音也没有
[07:44] Like Dad’s boobs in that one sweater. 像爸爸穿那件毛衣时的胸
[07:48] Hey, guys. Come on in. 大家 快进来
[07:49] Rupa, Julie and Peter Pescadero are already here 鲁帕 朱莉和彼得·派斯卡德罗早就到了
[07:52] getting their “Locker Love” On. 已经换好了拍摄服装
[07:54] – Yeah, we are. – Hi! -是的 -嗨
[07:55] Gene! Buddy! 吉恩
[07:56] You’re here! 你来了啊
[07:57] Why don’t we duck into my studio 我们直接去录音室
[07:58] and record the last line of the song? 把歌的最后一句录了吧
[08:01] Okay. 好吧
[08:02] First, a quick warm-up. 首先 快速热身
[08:03] Let’s stretch out that voice. 我们先润润嗓子
[08:04] Open pit barbecue sauce. 露天坑烧烤酱
[08:07] Now you do it. 该你了
[08:08] No, thanks. I’m all warmed up. 不用了谢谢 我已经热好身了
[08:09] Yeah, he barbecue sauced all the way here. 他一路上都在唱烧烤酱
[08:12] Now go knock ’em dead, Gene, 去给他们点颜色瞧瞧 吉恩
[08:13] while you’re still saucy! 趁你身子还热
[08:16] Okay, I’ve already recorded a guide track, 我录了一段导唱
[08:18] so I’ll just play it back and you sing it 我现在放一遍
[08:19] – exactly the way I did. – Okay. -你照着我的唱就行 -好
[08:21] * This might be a shocker but I can’t resist her locker * *你可能会震惊但我无法抵挡她的储物柜*
[08:26] * Locker love. * *储物柜之爱*
[08:28] * This might be a shocker but I can’t resist her locker * *你可能会震惊但我无法抵御她的储物柜*
[08:31] * Locker love. * *储物柜之爱*
[08:33] Love, the note is up here, try it. 爱 注意音准 试试
[08:35] – Love. – Love. -爱 -爱
[08:37] – Love. – Love. -爱 -爱
[08:39] You know what, I’ll fix all of this with computer magic. 没关系 我用电脑魔法来调
[08:41] Okay, but not too much computer magic though, 好 但是也不要用太多
[08:44] because then it sounds, you know… 那听起来就…
[08:46] Yeah. Computer magic is great. 是的 电脑魔法好极了
[08:48] Okay, let’s just do this one word at a time. 好了 我们一次唱一个词吧
[08:50] – This. You do it. – This. -你 你唱 -你
[08:53] – This. – This… is killing me. -你 -你…杀了我算了
[08:57] – Hi, Teddy. – I had a great idea. -泰迪 -我有一个好主意
[08:59] I got this old briefcase from the thrift store. 我从二手店买了个这个旧公文包
[09:01] Why? 然后呢
[09:02] I filled it with printer paper, 我在里面装了打印纸
[09:03] six pens, a calculator, 六只笔 一个计算器
[09:05] a bunch of paper clips, a granola bar 一堆回形针 一个燕麦棒
[09:07] and a couple of floppy disks. 和几张软盘
[09:08] Just basic business stuff. 都是常见的办公用品
[09:10] All right. Okay. 好的 继续
[09:12] So I was thinking we lift this briefcase 我在想我们提着这个公文包
[09:14] and Billy Bandana’s briefcase and see if they feel the same. 和班丹纳的公文包 看看感受是否一样
[09:16] Ooh, that’s so smart! 好聪明
[09:17] – It- It’s not. – It is, Bob. -并没有 -就是很聪明 鲍勃
[09:19] Now, where’s his briefcase? 他的公文包在哪
[09:20] And here you go. 给你
[09:22] Wow. They definitely feel different. 感觉完全不同
[09:25] – They do! – I knew it. -真的 -我就知道
[09:27] It’s not normal business stuff in there. 里面根本不是普通办公用品
[09:28] It’s something else. 是别的东西
[09:30] – Something mysterious and maybe supernatural. – Definitely. -神秘甚至是超自然的东西 -肯定的
[09:33] Let me feel. 我感受看看
[09:34] I mean, isn’t it more likely he just 更有可能的情况是
[09:35] has a different amount of business stuff in his briefcase? 这两个公文包里的办公用品数量不一样吧
[09:37] Because this is the least scientific test 毕竟这是我见过
[09:39] that anyone’s ever done in history. No offense. 最不科学的测试了 无意冒犯
[09:42] If this was a movie, you’d get killed first, Bob. 鲍勃 如果是在电影里 你会第一个被杀
[09:45] – W-Wait, what? – Yeah. Skeptical guy. -等等 什么 -是的 爱疑心的家伙
[09:46] For your own good, you should hang back. 为了你好 你最好躲在其他人后面
[09:48] Okay, so we narrowed it down to something supernatural. 好 我们已经把范围缩小到了超自然
[09:51] Or, like Louise said, a bunch of human hands. 或是像露易丝说的 是一堆人手
[09:54] Ooh, human hands. That makes sense. 一堆人手 有道理
[09:56] Or… what we’re all thinkin’: plutonium. 或者我们都认为的钚
[09:58] Right. I wish I hadn’t sold my Geiger counter. 对 要是我没卖我的盖革计数器就好了
[10:00] – We got to open it! – No. -我们得把它打开 -不行
[10:02] We need to know if there’s plutonium in here! 我们需要知道里面有没有钚
[10:04] There-There’s no plutonium. 这里没有钚
[10:05] Now that you say it, it really does feel like human hands. 听你这么一说 确实感觉像一堆人手
[10:08] But there’s no blood. Maybe they’re in baggies? 但没有血 也许装在袋子里
[10:10] No, no, no. 不 不 别走
[10:11] You’re gone. 你们走了
[10:13] Gene! Good, you’re all finished. 吉恩 很好 你录完了
[10:14] I think we finally landed on some outfits for the video. 我终于找到了我们的MV服装
[10:17] This is mine. 这是我的
[10:19] – It’s amazing. – It’s gorgeous. -真好看 -太漂亮了
[10:21] And that’s yours. 那是你的
[10:22] The same old thing every hot boy wears in every video. Great. MV帅气男主标配 好极了
[10:25] Hey, what if I’m, like, a pirate? A locker pirate? 要不我扮成海盗 储物柜海盗
[10:28] Or a nice old nanny who’s trying to Mrs. Doubtfire you? 或是像《窈窕奶爸》一样的老保姆
[10:32] Gene, you’re being silly. 吉恩 别傻了
[10:33] Gene! Buddy! 吉恩 伙计
[10:35] Candy! 别忘了糖果
[10:36] Fine. It’s great. The costumes are great. 好吧 很好 这服装很棒
[10:38] Yay! Come on, Gene. 太好了 来吧 吉恩
[10:39] I’ll walk you through the storyboard. 我跟你讲讲剧情
[10:41] You know how to do flavor fingers, right? 你知道怎么跳”舔手指舞” 对吗
[10:42] You mean the dance that everyone has done 你是说过去五年来 所有MV里
[10:44] in every music video for the last five years? 每个人都在跳的那个舞吗
[10:46] – Yes! – Does not get old. -对 -并没过时
[10:48] Okay, so in the beginning, we start out 开场我们先跳
[10:49] with some flavor fingers and then I blow you a kiss. “舔手指舞” 然后我会朝你抛个飞吻
[10:53] Maybe blow it, don’t blowhole it? 抛的时候能别像鲸鱼一样喷水吗
[10:55] Oops, sorry. My retainer gathers saliva. 对不起 我的牙套会囤积唾液
[10:58] I’ll drain it before I blow the kiss. 下次抛之前我会吸干的
[11:00] Great. 好吧
[11:01] All right, come on. Let’s think. 我们来想想
[11:02] What would a guy named Billy Bandana pick for a combination? 一个叫比利·班丹纳的人会用什么密码呢
[11:05] Probably something really cool, like 1999. 应该是很酷的那种 比如1999
[11:09] Nope. 不对
[11:10] Damn you, Billy Bandana. 去你的 比利·班丹纳
[11:11] You guys really need to stop. 你们真的别搞了
[11:12] Oh, come on, Bob. 得了吧 鲍勃
[11:14] What would you expect 要是你把公文包落在餐馆
[11:14] if you left your briefcase in a restaurant? 你希望别人怎么对待它
[11:16] I would expect them to put it in a safe place 我会希望他们帮我保管好
[11:18] and not mess with it. 别瞎弄
[11:19] If I locked it, I locked it for a reason. 如果我把包上锁 那一定是有原因的
[11:21] Well, what reason is that, Business Bob? 是什么原因 商业达人鲍勃
[11:23] Yeah! What are you hiding, Business Bob? 对 你在隐瞒什么 商业达人鲍勃
[11:25] Just, an idea I have 一个我想出来的
[11:27] that is going to revolutionize the industry I work in. 能彻底颠覆整个行业的创意
[11:31] All carefully typed out on business paper. 详细地打印在商业专用纸上
[11:33] What? Why are you keeping it in your briefcase? 什么 你为什么要把这种东西放在公文包里
[11:35] Keep that in a safe at the office. 应该放在你办公室的保险箱里
[11:37] Yeah, Bob. That’s not responsible. 对 鲍勃 这太不负责了
[11:39] ‘Cause I was gonna submit it to the board 因为我打算下次开重要会议的时候
[11:41] at the next big meeting, 提交给公司董事会
[11:42] and I hope it’s safe 我希望那家餐馆
[11:43] at the restaurant I left it at! 帮我好好的保管起来
[11:48] That’s great, people. 大家跳得非常好
[11:50] I totally get why everyone does this dance. 我完全理解为什么大家都爱跳这种舞了
[11:52] If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. 好的东西都不用改
[11:53] Okay, one more time. 好吧 再来一遍
[11:56] You’re doing great, Gene. 你跳得很好 吉恩
[11:57] Yeah. Especially if you don’t look at your face. 对 尤其是如果不看你的脸
[11:59] I don’t know if I can take this much longer. 我觉得我坚持不了多久了
[12:00] It’s all so unoriginal. 这些都太烂大街了
[12:02] Just hang in there. Once we get to that shoot, 再坚持一下 只要我们一开始拍摄
[12:04] we’re in Candy City. 我们就到糖果城了
[12:05] Also, I think Courtney really needs this. 而且我觉得这件事对考特尼很重要
[12:07] And by “Courtney,” I mean “Me.” 这里的”考特尼”是指”我”
[12:08] And by “This,” I mean “Candy.” “这件事”是指”糖果”
[12:10] fine. I guess it can’t get any worse. 好吧 反正情况也不会更糟了
[12:12] Okay! I finished mixing the song. 好了 我完成这首歌的混音了
[12:15] * This might be a shocker but I can’t resist her locker * *你可能会震惊但我无法抵挡她的储物柜*
[12:19] * Locker love. * *储物柜之爱*
[12:21] It sounds just like every other song I love. 这首歌和我喜欢的其他歌曲很像
[12:23] I hate this, I hate this, I hate this. 不喜欢 不喜欢 我不喜欢
[12:25] – What’d you say, Gene? – Nothing. I love it. -你说什么 吉恩 -没事 我好喜欢
[12:26] I know, right? I love it, too! 对吧 我也好喜欢
[12:28] Okay, let’s go shoot a video! 好了 去拍MV吧
[12:31] Yeah! 耶
[12:35] Okay, here’s the snack table, 好了 这是零食桌
[12:37] in case anyone gets a touch of the nibbles. 以防你们有人想吃点东西
[12:39] Oh, look at that. 快看啊
[12:40] I guess I could go for a snack. 我确实想吃点零食
[12:41] I never even thought about eating Fudge Flings 我从来没想过可以一口咬到妙投软糖
[12:43] and Cinnamony Crickets in the same bite. 和板球肉桂两种糖果
[12:45] But since they’re both here, I might as well go for it. 但既然这里两种都有 我就来试试吧
[12:48] So cute. You look like that boy in that one thing. 好可爱 你像那什么里的那个男孩
[12:50] And like that other boy in that other thing. 还像那什么里的另一个男孩
[12:53] These skinny jeans are too skinny. 这个紧身牛仔裤也太紧了
[12:54] Those aren’t skinny jeans, Gene. 这不是紧身牛仔裤 吉恩
[12:56] They’re slimmy jimmy jeans. 这是修身铅笔裤
[12:58] That’s a lot of makeup. 你化了浓妆啊
[12:59] Only in real life. It’ll look normal on the screen. 现在看着浓 镜头里看就正好
[13:01] – Right, Daddy? – I promise, honey. -对吧 爸爸 -当然了 宝贝
[13:03] I’ve done this before. I mean, I’ve written jingles 我有经验 我写过广告曲
[13:05] that were used in commercials where actors wear makeup, 我谱曲的那条广告里的演员就化了妆
[13:08] – so… same thing. – See? -和现在情况一样 -看吧
[13:09] Well, I’m gonna grab a Fudge Fling to keep my energy up. 我要去吃一个妙投软糖保持精力充沛
[13:12] No candy for us until we’re finished, Gene. 我们俩在拍摄结束之前都不能吃糖 吉恩
[13:14] The sugar is bad for our voices. 糖会伤到我们的嗓子
[13:15] But we’re lip-synching. 但我们是要对口型啊
[13:16] It can still affect our performance! 还是会影响到我们的表演
[13:19] Okay, in this first shot, 好了 第一组镜头中
[13:20] Courtney, you look longingly at Gene, 考特尼 你热切地看向吉恩
[13:22] and, Gene, you lean against the lockers 然后吉恩 你靠在储物柜上
[13:24] looking gorgeous and unattainable 看起来迷人且高不可攀
[13:26] and also like, “I’m cool.” 还要有那种”我很酷”的感觉
[13:28] like this? 这样吗
[13:29] – Cooler. – Like… this? -再酷点 -这样吗
[13:31] – Cooler. – This? -再酷点 -这样
[13:32] Pull it back, Fonzie. 悠着点 方奇
[13:34] Just kidding. That’s perfect. 开玩笑的 这样很完美
[13:36] Let’s roll! 开拍吧
[13:38] Hey! There you are! 你在这啊
[13:40] Everything go okay in there? 这里一切都好吗
[13:41] Yeah. I mean, as far as things go, it was fine. 是啊 从目前的情况来看 还好
[13:45] Can I, get by you? 你能让一下吗
[13:47] Oh, am I in your way? 我挡住你了吗
[13:48] Yes. You are standing in front of the door. 是的 你就站在门的前面
[13:51] Oh. So I am. 可不是吗
[13:52] But, hey, don’t you need to go cook or something? 但你不是要去烹饪之类的吗
[13:54] It’s Bob’s Burgers, not Bob Walks Through Doors, right? 我们的店叫开心汉堡店不叫开心穿门过 对吧
[13:57] Linda, why don’t you want me to go out there? 琳达 你为什么不想让我去外面
[13:59] come on, let’s make out. Kiss me. 来吧 来亲热一下 吻我
[14:01] – Lick it like you like it. – Stop it. -舔我就像你喜欢一样 -别闹了
[14:02] – Lick it like you like it. – No. Get off. -舔我就像你喜欢一样 -不要 走开
[14:04] Teddy! 泰迪
[14:05] This is, mine! 这个是 我的
[14:07] The one that I got at the thrift store, rem– 是我从二手商店买的
[14:08] I’m just fixing it up, making sure that everything’s good. 我是在修理 保证它用起来没问题
[14:11] Yep. All good. 没错 没问题
[14:12] It says “Billy Bandana” On it. 那上面写着”比利·班丹纳”
[14:14] Oh! Did I get them mixed up? How embarrassing. 我弄混了吗 好尴尬啊
[14:16] Come on, Bob. He’s almost got it open. 拜托 鲍勃 他马上就撬开了
[14:18] And why were you so fast in the bathroom? 你上厕所怎么这么快
[14:20] You usually take so long. 你平常都上很久
[14:21] – Sometimes I’m fast. – Oh, really? -有时候我速度也挺快的 -是吗
[14:23] Why is this about me? Teddy, stop! 干嘛总是针对我 泰迪 别弄了
[14:25] You’re gonna mess it up. 你别越搞越糟了
[14:26] I… might have messed it up. 我…可能已经搞砸了
[14:28] – Wh-What? – Well, you startled me -什 什么 -你前面突然出现
[14:30] when you barged in, and I may have damaged the hinge 吓到我了 然后我可能把铰链搞坏了
[14:32] – a little bit a lot. – Teddy, no. -不止一点点 -泰迪 不
[14:33] It’s Linda’s fault for being a terrible lookout. 都怪琳达 放个风都不行
[14:35] Don’t blame me. Blame Bobby Quick-Poops. 别怪我 怪拉屎太快鲍鲍去
[14:38] Damn it, Bobby Quick-Poops! 怪你 拉屎太快鲍鲍
[14:40] Oh, my God. That is so cool. 天啊 太酷了
[14:41] Yeah. It’s so music video-y. 是啊 看上去好像在拍音乐视频
[14:44] It’s like a Frankenstein of every other video. 好像是其他视频里的科学怪人啊
[14:46] But less interesting than Frankenstein. 但是比科学怪人无趣得多
[14:48] I can’t take this anymore. 我受不了了
[14:49] This is going great. What do you think, Dad? 一切都很顺利 是吧 爸爸
[14:51] I think this video has to sneeze. 我觉得这则视频需要认真对待
[14:53] Because it’s gonna go viral! 因为它会火的
[14:55] Yes! Okay! Everyone, let’s set up for the last shot! 好的 好了 大家准备最后一个镜头
[14:58] Gene and I do the flavor fingers and harmonize 吉恩和我跳舔手指舞 然后合唱
[15:00] while everyone flavor fingers behind us! 其他人在我们后面跳
[15:03] – Let’s do this! – All right! -开始吧 -好的
[15:05] I am pumped! Yes! Yes! Yes! 我充满了精力 加油 加油 加油
[15:07] Ready for this, Gene? You feeling it, buddy? 准备好了吗 吉恩 感受到了吗 朋友
[15:09] Sorry. So much sugar. 抱歉 力道大了
[15:10] Let’s just do it fast. 速战速决
[15:12] That’s the spirit, buddy! 就要这个精神 老哥
[15:16] I’m having trouble getting this one hinge back on, Bobby. 我没法把这颗螺丝安到铰链上 鲍鲍
[15:19] Well, try harder, Teddy. 多用点力 泰迪
[15:20] I must have stripped a screw. 我肯定是弄弯了一枚螺丝
[15:22] You really shouldn’t scare people like that, you know? 你真的不该像那样吓人 明白吗
[15:24] We are definitely gonna be known 我们餐厅要出名了
[15:25] as the restaurant that rifles through your belongings. 盗取客人财务的餐厅
[15:28] Or the restaurant where they found all those hands. 或是”发现人手”的餐厅
[15:30] Don’t panic, Bob. 别慌 鲍勃
[15:31] I just got to give this a little push. 我得再稍微用点力就行
[15:35] – Great. – Oh, no! -很好 -不
[15:37] Well, we might as well take a peek since the hinge fell off. 铰链掉了 不如直接看看里面的东西吧
[15:39] It didn’t fall off. Teddy pried it off! 这不是掉下来的 泰迪把它翘掉的
[15:42] – Stop it, Lin! – I can almost see. -住手 琳 -我马上就看到了
[15:44] What’s in it? What’s inside? 里面是什么 装什么了
[15:45] Stop pulling it apart. You’ll pop the lock 别扒拉了 你会把锁
[15:47] – Off the front… – Bob, shh! -搞坏… -鲍勃 安静
[15:48] We’re in too deep! 我们已经没有回头路了
[15:50] What the… 什么鬼…
[15:51] Walnuts? 核桃?
[15:52] – Walnuts? – Let me see. -核桃吗 -我看看
[15:54] There’s got to be something else in there. 里面肯定还有别的东西
[15:56] Nope. Just one more walnut. 没了 就还剩一颗核桃
[15:58] So it isn’t a plutonium thing 所以里面不是放射性的钚
[16:00] or a hand killer thing. 或爱收集人手的杀人犯
[16:01] Just a man who really enjoys his nuts. 不过就是一个很喜欢吃坚果的人而已
[16:03] Well, you were right, Bob. 你说得对 鲍勃
[16:05] Nothing dark or mysterious here. 不存在任何危险黑暗的事情
[16:07] Are you kidding? This is terrifying. 你在开玩笑吗 这很可怕啊
[16:08] Who would carry a locked briefcase 谁会手拎一个上锁的行李箱
[16:10] with nothing in it but walnuts? 里面什么都没装 只装了核桃呢
[16:12] Maybe he’s a walnut salesman and these are his samples? 可能他是个卖核桃的 里面是他推销的样品
[16:15] You ever think of that? 你想过这点吗
[16:16] This guy is definitely a serial killer. 这个人绝对是个连环杀手
[16:18] seems a little far-fetched, Bob. 这不大可能 鲍勃
[16:20] It’s just walnuts. 就只有核桃而已
[16:21] Teddy, quick, can you fix this? 泰迪 快 你能修好行李箱吗
[16:22] I-I think I’ve got some screws in my truck. 我 我记得卡车里还有些螺丝
[16:24] I’ll go look. 我去看一下
[16:25] Linda, don’t eat them. 琳达 别吃核桃
[16:26] What? 干嘛
[16:28] And… action. 开始
[16:29] * Does he know that it’s flirtation * *他知道这是调情吗*
[16:31] * When I do my combination? * *看到我的这些动作*
[16:33] * 16 left, 19 right * *左边16 右边19*
[16:35] * Gives my heart safe palpitations * *让我的心停止悸动*
[16:38] * This goes against everything you believe in * *这同你相信的所有事情背道而驰*
[16:41] * You’ll be in this video forever * *你将永远活在这支视频里*
[16:45] * And it’s really, really bad * *这会非常非常糟糕*
[16:49] * This is what you’ll be remembered for * *这就是你在所有人心中的印象*
[16:52] * Not any good stuff * *没有光彩瞬间*
[16:54] * Just this song. * *只有这首歌*
[16:57] – I can’t do this! – Cut! Sure, -我做不到 -卡 是啊
[16:59] you were a little out of step, but it wasn’t that bad. 你是有点不合节拍 但也没跳得那么差
[17:01] It’s finger flavor, step and finger flavor, step, 手指 点舌头 迈步
[17:04] not finger, step, flavor, step. 不是手指 迈步 点舌头 迈步
[17:05] Not that! This! 不是因为这个 是这首歌
[17:06] – This is awful! – What? -这首歌太糟糕了 -什么
[17:08] This song! This video! All of it! 这首歌 这支视频 所有的一切
[17:12] What the fudge, Gene? 搞什么 吉恩
[17:14] 15-minute crew break? 大家休息15分钟
[17:16] – Anyone up for some Cram Jammers? – Me! -有人想吃夹心杰姆糖吗 -我
[17:22] Courtney! Honey! Court-Court! 考特尼 宝贝 考考
[17:24] – So, that was a little… – Really harsh. -刚刚你说得有点… -太严厉了
[17:26] It’s just– I can’t believe how bad this all is. 我只是 没想到这一切能那么糟糕
[17:29] I think everything’s been amazing. 我觉得一切都很棒
[17:30] I feel like I could rip the lockers off the wall! 我感觉能把储物柜从墙上扯下来
[17:32] But, I mean, Gene, Courtney’s your friend, right? 但是 吉恩 考特尼是你的朋友 对吗
[17:35] – Yeah. – And doing this video -对啊 -拍这支视频
[17:37] – makes her happy, right? – Somehow. -能让她开心 对吗 -不知为何确实是
[17:39] Well, sometimes you do things you might not really like 有时候 你得做些可能非常不想做的事
[17:42] for people you do like because they like it 因为你喜欢的人 他们很喜欢做
[17:45] and it makes them happy. 这么做能让他们开心
[17:46] Yeah, like when Tina and I play Fossil Friends with you. 对 比如我和蒂娜和你玩考古拍档一样
[17:49] What? You don’t like burying the bones after we have chicken 什么 你们不喜欢吃完鸡之后埋骨头
[17:51] and then pretending we’re finding fossils? 然后再假装是化石一样挖出来吗
[17:53] I mean, it’s fine. 倒也可以玩
[17:54] It’s a little nasty. 有点脏
[17:56] I guess I see your point. 我懂你们的意思了
[17:57] About Courtney, not the chicken bones. 关于考特尼 不是关于鸡骨头的事
[17:58] We’re still doing that. 我们还是要玩考古拍档
[17:59] I can’t find Courtney anywhere. 我哪里都找不到考特尼
[18:01] – Let’s all split up and look for her. – On it! -我们分头去找她 -好的
[18:03] You better hope we can find her and finish this, Gene. 你最好希望我们能找到她 结束拍摄 吉恩
[18:05] Or should I say “Mean Gene”? 或者该叫你”刻薄吉恩”
[18:07] Because you’re mean. 因为你很刻薄
[18:08] I think I know where she is. 我知道她大概在哪
[18:11] I got all the walnuts back in, 我把所有的核桃都塞回去了
[18:12] but I can’t quite get it shut. 但我合不上
[18:14] I think the duct tape was a bad idea. 我觉得胶带是个坏主意
[18:16] Oh, my God! He’s here! That’s him! 我的天啊 他来了 就是他
[18:17] He’s coming in! 他要进来了
[18:18] Put the briefcase back in the booth! 快把公文包放回椅子上
[18:19] Oh, my God. He’s gonna kill us. 我的天啊 他会杀了我们的
[18:21] Calm down, Bob. Act natural. 冷静 鲍勃 表现自然点
[18:23] I’m just a guy enjoying a joke. 我只是个听了笑话的人
[18:26] Welp, I got to go! Bye! 我该走了 拜拜
[18:28] What?! 什么
[18:29] Never mind! I’ll stay. 算了 我留下来吧
[18:31] And everything’s fine. This is a restaurant. 而且大家都很好 这就是个餐厅
[18:33] Hi! 你好
[18:34] Welcome to Bob’s Burgers. wh-what can I get ya? 欢迎来到开心汉堡店 需要帮忙吗
[18:37] I don’t know if you remember me. 我不知道你们是否记得我
[18:38] I was in here yesterday, 我昨天来过这
[18:39] and I think I may have left my briefcase. 我觉得可能把公文包落这了
[18:42] – Doesn’t ring a bell. – There it is. -没有印象 -在那
[18:43] Oh! That briefcase! 那个公文包啊
[18:46] Hey! I tried calling the number, 我试过拨打
[18:49] that was on the briefcase, 公文包上面的电话
[18:50] but it was no longer in service. 但电话已经停机了
[18:52] So, you know, no-no reason to be upset with us. 所以 不要生我们的气
[18:55] It looks a little different. 看上去有点不一样了
[18:57] Does it? 是吗
[18:58] Oh. Well, a-a bunch of kids were in here earlier. 今天有一大帮孩子来过这
[19:01] – Rowdy teens. – Some of ’em were… using curse words. -吵吵闹闹的青少年 -有些还说粗话
[19:04] They were duct-taping everything. 他们拿胶带到处粘
[19:06] looks like they got your briefcase. 看来也粘你的公文包了
[19:07] You know teens and their duct tape. 你懂的 拿着胶带的青少年
[19:09] – God. – Oh. Yeah. -天啊 -是啊
[19:10] They-they-they-they did get a little on there. 他们 他们是把包弄上了点胶带
[19:14] – What was that? – What was what? -刚才是什么声音 -什么什么声音
[19:16] That crackling noise. 刚才有噼啪的声音
[19:17] Sounded like you stepped on a… 听起来就像是踩在
[19:19] – A walnut? – Maybe. -核桃上 -或许吧
[19:21] I wouldn’t know what that would sound like. 我也不知道踩在核桃上是什么声音呀
[19:24] Would… you? 你知道吗
[19:27] No. 不知道
[19:28] Okay, then. Yeah. 那就好 那就好
[19:30] Wait, nobody has any more questions? 好了 大家都没问题了吧
[19:32] – Nope. – I’m good. -没有 -我没问题
[19:37] That was freaky. 吓死我了
[19:38] Now we’ll never know what’s going on with the walnuts. 我们再也不能知道那些核桃是干嘛的了
[19:40] I think that’s for the best. 我觉得这样最好
[19:42] I feel like we were just in the presence of death. 我觉得我们刚才直面了死亡
[19:45] Bob. Do you need a hug, sweetie? 鲍勃宝贝 你需要抱抱吗
[19:47] No. 不要
[19:47] Okay. Yeah. Maybe I do. 还是来一个吧
[19:49] There, there. Everyone’s safe now. 不怕不怕 大家都没事了
[19:52] I could go for one of those. 我也想要一个抱抱
[19:53] Oh. okay. 好吧
[19:57] Courtney? Courtney? 考特尼 考特尼
[19:58] – No. – Come on, Courtney. -走开 -别生气了 考特尼
[20:00] Let me talk to you. 我们聊聊吧
[20:01] How did you know I was here? 你怎么知道我在这
[20:02] You always say this is where you wish you lived 你总是说想永远住在这里
[20:04] so that you’d always sound amazing. 这里能让你的声音变得特别动听
[20:06] Yes, the acoustics. 这里的音效绝了
[20:07] I think Dolly Parton records all her songs in slides. 我觉得多莉·帕顿的歌都是在滑梯里录的
[20:10] That’s why she has an amusement park. 所以她建了一座游乐园
[20:11] I guess it makes sense that you’d know I’d be here, 我想你知道我在这里也很正常
[20:13] because… we used to be friends and all. 因为 我们以前是那么好的朋友
[20:15] We are friends, Courtney. 我们现在也是朋友 考特尼
[20:16] And I’m sorry for what I said. 我为我刚才说过的话道歉
[20:18] It’s just… your song is not quite… 你的歌只是
[20:20] my cup of tea. 不太适合我
[20:21] I like tea that doesn’t, you know, 你知道的 我的喜好有点
[20:23] taste like everyone else’s tea. 与众不同
[20:25] But you like tea that’s, like, 但是你可能喜欢
[20:26] the most number one-selling tea. 最热门的东西
[20:29] You’re talking about tea a lot. Are you thirsty? 怎么老是说这个 你是渴了吗
[20:31] A little. But what I should’ve realized 有点吧 但是我早该知道
[20:33] is you do like that kind of tea. 你有多喜欢唱歌
[20:35] It makes you happy. 唱歌让你很开心
[20:36] And I want you to be happy. 我想让你开心
[20:38] – And… – Yeah? -而且 -什么
[20:39] What do you say we go finish this mama-jama? 我们回去把视频拍完怎么样
[20:41] Thanks, Gene. 谢谢你 吉恩
[20:42] – Is my makeup streaking? – No… -我的妆花了吗 -没有
[20:44] Maybe you should get a little touch-up on the… face part. 要不你再去补点妆吧 在脸这部分
[20:47] * This might be a shocker but I can’t resist her locker * *你可能会震惊但我无法抵挡她的储物柜*
[20:52] * Locker love… * *储物柜之爱*
[20:56] * Locker love… * *储物柜之爱*
[21:00] * Does he know that it’s flirtation * *他知道这是调情吗*
[21:02] * When I do my combination? * *看到我的这些动作*
[21:04] * 16 left, 19 right * *左边16 右边19*
[21:06] * Gives my heart safe palpitations * *让我的心停止悸动*
[21:09] * When he’s walking down the hall * *当他向我走来*
[21:11] * And he looks like such a doll * *看他帅气逼人*
[21:13] * I want that hair, want that face * *他的秀发 他的面庞*
[21:15] * Want it now, I want it all * *他的一切 我都想要*
[21:18] * This might be a shocker * *你可能会震惊*
[21:20] * But I can’t resist her locker * *但我无法抵挡她的储物柜*
[21:22] * Locker love… * *储物柜之爱*
[21:25] * Locker love… * *储物柜之爱*
[21:27] * Locker love… * *储物柜之爱*
[21:29] * Locker love * *储物柜之爱*
[21:31] * Locker love * *储物柜之爱*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme