时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 除蚁游戏[借用电影名《猫鼠游戏》] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:22] | Everything okay, Teddy? | 你还好吗 泰迪 |
[00:23] | You keep looking at that letter and making that noise. | 你一直在看着信发出那种声音 |
[00:26] | It’s an invitation from the navy. | 是海军的邀请信 |
[00:27] | What, the navy doesn’t have Evite? | 怎么 海军不会弄线上邀请函吗 |
[00:29] | Are you shipping out, sailor? | 你要出海了吗 水手 |
[00:31] | Are we talking new navy or old navy? | 是在讨论新海军还是老海军[服装品牌] |
[00:34] | The frigate I served on is getting decommissioned. | 我服役过的护卫舰要退役了 |
[00:36] | They’re gonna scuttle the old girl. | 他们打算凿沉那个老姑娘 |
[00:37] | Buy her dinner first, right? | 至少先请她吃顿晚餐 对吧 |
[00:39] | I think I understood three of those words, Teddy. | 你说的话我只听懂了三个词 泰迪 |
[00:42] | Oh, sorry. A frigate’s a ship, | 抱歉 护卫舰是船的一种 |
[00:43] | and scuttling is sinking it on purpose. | 凿沉指的是故意让船沉到海底 |
[00:46] | Wait, why are they sinking it on purpose? | 等等 为什么要故意把船弄沉 |
[00:47] | Is it because if they can’t have it, | 是因为自己得不到的东西 |
[00:49] | – no one else can? – Kind of. | -别人也别想得到吗 -算是 |
[00:50] | It’s getting decommissioned. | 船要退役了 |
[00:52] | Once a navy ship gets too old to be useful, | 海军舰艇服役太久不能用的时候 |
[00:54] | a lot of times, they’ll torpedo it. | 通常会用鱼雷 |
[00:55] | And then it sinks to the bottom of the ocean | 把它炸沉 |
[00:57] | and becomes an artificial reef for fish and sea monsters, | 成为鱼类和海怪栖息的人工礁 |
[01:00] | – I assume. – Frigate. | -我猜 -他喵的 |
[01:01] | Gene, don’t say “Frigate.” | 吉恩 别这么说 |
[01:02] | It’s not a bad word. | 这词又没什么不好的 |
[01:03] | I want to hear more about the torpedoing part. | 我想多听听鱼雷那部分 |
[01:06] | Where are they doing it? When are they doing it? | 要在哪里炸船 什么时候炸船 |
[01:08] | Can we buy tickets to watch? | 我们能买票去看吗 |
[01:09] | And can I be the one to push the button? | 能由我来按按钮吗 |
[01:11] | And if I’m the one pushing the button, | 如果是我按 |
[01:12] | do I really need to buy a ticket? | 那我还需要买票吗 |
[01:14] | Yeah, it’s happening next week out at sea. | 就在下周举行 在海上 |
[01:16] | No one’s invited to that. | 不对外开放 |
[01:17] | But, those of us who served on the maiden voyage | 但他们邀请了参加过首航的人 |
[01:19] | are invited to a ceremony tomorrow. | 明天去参加告别仪式 |
[01:21] | It’s in Bog Harbor because they built part of the ship there. | 就在沼泽港 因为部分船体是在那建造的 |
[01:24] | The toilets, I think. | 我记得是厕所 |
[01:25] | That’s fun. That’s exciting. | 多好 很有意思 |
[01:27] | So why are you being all mopey about it? | 所以你为什么闷闷不乐 |
[01:29] | Well, I’m probably not gonna go. | 我应该不会去 |
[01:30] | What? You have to go. It’s a ceremony. | 什么 你一定要去 这可是纪念仪式 |
[01:33] | I don’t know. I’m just not sure | 我不知道 我不太想 |
[01:35] | I want to run into any of my old shipmates. | 和以前的同船队友见面 |
[01:37] | Why not? Don’t you want to reminisce | 为什么 你不想怀念一下 |
[01:38] | about the good ol’ days? | 过去的好时光吗 |
[01:40] | Put on your little sailor suits | 穿上小水手服 |
[01:41] | and dance around the town? | 一起跳舞吗 |
[01:43] | I mean, I loved being in the navy, | 我其实很喜欢服役的时光 |
[01:45] | but, it wasn’t all great. | 但也有些不太好的回忆 |
[01:47] | There was this one incident. | 有那么一次意外 |
[01:49] | Wha… ? What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[01:50] | Just a silly little mistake. | 一个有点蠢的失误 |
[01:52] | Did you launch the nukes accidentally on purpose, | 你是不是装作不小心 故意发射了核弹 |
[01:55] | – wink-wink? – No. | -是吧 -不是 |
[01:56] | Did you fall in love with a mermaid, | 你是不是爱上了一条人鱼 |
[01:57] | and then she became human for you, | 她为了你变成人类 |
[01:59] | then she missed the ocean, and she returned to the sea, | 后来她思念大海 回到了海的怀抱 |
[02:01] | – and you never got over it? – No, not that. | -而你再也无法释怀 -不是 |
[02:03] | Teddy, just tell us the story! | 泰迪 快告诉我们发生了什么 |
[02:05] | – Sorry. Sorry. – All right, fine. | -抱歉 抱歉 -好吧 |
[02:07] | We were in the middle of a deployment | 我们当时正在出任务 |
[02:09] | in the middle of the Pacific, | 在太平洋上 |
[02:11] | and it was the middle of the night. | 时间是半夜 |
[02:12] | Lot of middles, Malcolm. | 铺垫很多 |
[02:14] | I was scrubbing the deck when an officer came by. | 我正在清扫甲板 这时一个军官路过 |
[02:16] | You always have to salute an officer, so I did. | 向军官敬礼是规定 所以我敬礼了 |
[02:18] | – But he was a ghost. – No, he was really there. | -但他其实是鬼 -不 他确实在那 |
[02:21] | But what wasn’t there was a railing, | 但那里没有栏杆 |
[02:23] | so I kind of fell into the ocean. | 所以我掉海里了 |
[02:27] | Which happens sometimes but almost never. | 这种事有时会发生 但概率几乎为零 |
[02:30] | They rang the bell and stopped the ship and fished me out. | 他们拉响警铃 停了船 把我捞了上来 |
[02:33] | And everyone woke up and saw it. It was not great. | 所有人都醒了 都看到了 很丢脸 |
[02:35] | So, hey, you fell off your ship one time | 所以你从船上摔下去过一次 |
[02:37] | and had to get rescued. Big deal. | 被别人救了上来 没什么大不了 |
[02:39] | – Two times. – Two times? | -是两次 -两次 |
[02:41] | Yeah. I-I fell off a second time, on the same night. | 对 我又掉下去了一次 就在同一晚 |
[02:44] | Yeah, I was showing some guys how easy it is to fall in. | 我在跟人解释那里很容易掉下去 |
[02:47] | And then I fell in again. | 然后我就又掉下去了 |
[02:50] | Oh, Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[02:51] | I mean, that’s not that bad. | 也没这么糟 |
[02:53] | It was bad. I got a nickname. | 很糟糕 我还被起了外号 |
[02:54] | – Captain Drippy? – Admiral Belly Flop? | -湿湿船长 -大肚子落水上将 |
[02:57] | – Double-Dip. – Double-Dip? Oh, that’s good. | -二进海 -二进海 还不错哟 |
[02:59] | – Sorry. – For the rest of the deployment, | -抱歉 -从此以后 我服役期间 |
[03:01] | everyone called me Double-Dip. | 所有人都叫我”二进海”了 |
[03:02] | Then that’s all I was to everybody. | 这就成了我给大家的所有印象 |
[03:04] | So that’s why I don’t want to go | 所以我明天 |
[03:05] | to the farewell ceremony tomorrow. | 不想参加欢送仪式 |
[03:07] | No, you got to go. | 不 你得去 |
[03:08] | Lin, it doesn’t sound like Teddy wants to go. | 琳 听起来泰迪不想去 |
[03:11] | He needs to go. | 他得去 |
[03:12] | – I do? – Yes. Otherwise, they win. | -我得去吗 -对 不然他们就赢了 |
[03:14] | – They do? – Yeah. | -他们就赢了吗 -是啊 |
[03:15] | But if you go, you win. | 但要是你去了 你就赢了 |
[03:17] | You’ll show them you don’t care about some dumb nickname. | 让他们知道 你压根不在乎那个蠢外号 |
[03:19] | But I kind of do care about it. | 但我其实蛮在乎的 |
[03:21] | It comes up quite a bit in therapy. | 是我和心理医生常常提起的话题 |
[03:23] | That and my thing about shopping carts. | 外加我的购物车 |
[03:25] | Look, something similar happened to me | 听我说 我高中时 |
[03:27] | when I was in high school. | 也经历过类似的事 |
[03:28] | You fell off a high school frigate? | 你高中从护卫舰上掉下去了 |
[03:29] | No. I was over at Debbie Bernardini’s house | 不是 我去了黛比·贝尔纳迪尼家 |
[03:33] | for a sleepover with a group of girls | 跟一群我以为是我朋友的女孩 |
[03:35] | who I thought were my friends. | 一起过夜 |
[03:37] | We were watching a scary movie that was very popular at the time. | 我们在看当时大受欢迎的恐怖片 |
[03:39] | I forget what it was called. | 我忘记叫什么名字了 |
[03:40] | There was a guy, he was killing people. | 电影里有个男人 他在杀人 |
[03:42] | You know the one. | 你们知道的 |
[03:43] | Anyway, so, someone got killed, and we all screamed, | 总之 有人被杀了 我们都在尖叫 |
[03:45] | and I farted. | 然后我放了个屁 |
[03:46] | But it turns out it was more than just a fart. | 但结果发现不只是放了屁 |
[03:48] | A little bit of poop came out, too. | 还带出来了一点屎 |
[03:50] | It was pretty obvious when the smell didn’t go away. | 臭味一直挥散不去 就很明显 |
[03:51] | And I also went into the bathroom, | 而且我还去了厕所 |
[03:54] | and I might have kind of shouted, | 我可能还大喊了一声 |
[03:55] | “Oh, no, a little bit of poop came out! | “糟糕 屎也出来了 |
[03:57] | There’s poop! There’s poop!” | 有屎 有屎” |
[03:58] | And they called me Death by Chocolate. | 她们就叫我”死神巧克力” |
[04:00] | And they laughed a lot. | 还笑得很欢 |
[04:02] | And I didn’t go to another sleepover | 我高中时期 |
[04:03] | for the rest of high school. | 再也没有在外过夜 |
[04:04] | You are pretty vocal in the bathroom about what’s going on. | 你确实很爱广播你在厕所的进展 |
[04:07] | Yeah, a lot of commentary. | 是的 实况报道 |
[04:09] | She’s like Ken Burns in there. | 她就是厕所界的肯·伯恩斯 |
[04:10] | It helps to talk it through. Anyway, I let them win. | 说出来会有帮助 总之 我让她们赢了 |
[04:14] | Teddy, that’s why you got to go to your thing, so you win. | 泰迪 所以你必须去 这样你才能赢 |
[04:16] | That’s a touching story, Linda, | 这个故事真感人 琳达 |
[04:18] | but I don’t know if I can face those guys. | 但是我不知道我敢不敢面对那些人 |
[04:20] | – We’ll come with you. – Really? | -我们跟你一起去 -真的吗 |
[04:21] | – No. No, no, no. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -不行 不行 不行 -行 行 行 |
[04:23] | As emotional support. And muscle if you need it. | 给你精神支持 以及作为打手 如果需要的话 |
[04:26] | But not going is also a reasonable option. | 不去也是个合理的选择 |
[04:28] | I mean, if you guys came with me, | 如果你们跟我一起去的话 |
[04:30] | I’d feel a lot better about going. | 我会感觉好很多 |
[04:32] | And they’re gonna have a bunch of music and food. | 那儿会有音乐和食物 |
[04:34] | It says “Bring the whole family.” | 邀请函上说”带上全家人” |
[04:35] | It doesn’t say whose family. | 但没说谁的家人 |
[04:37] | Please? Please, please, please? | 求求了 求求了 求求了 |
[04:38] | I want to get a picture of me with a torpedo | 我想和鱼雷合照 |
[04:40] | for my own personal Christmas card. | 用在我的圣诞节贺卡上 |
[04:41] | Yeah, Dad. I hear you’re supposed | 是的 爸爸 我听说家长应该 |
[04:42] | to do fun activities with your kids. | 多和孩子一起参加有趣的活动 |
[04:44] | – Come on, Bob. – O-Okay, fine. | -去吧 鲍勃 -好 好吧 |
[04:47] | – Frigate. – Gene. | -他喵的棒呆 -吉恩 |
[04:49] | Do we look okay, Teddy? | 我们看上去还行吗 泰迪 |
[04:51] | – Are we under-tattooed? – Should we go on shore leave | -会不会纹身不够 -需不需要申请登岸假 |
[04:53] | and cause a ruckus with some locals? | 和当地人干一架 |
[04:55] | – Come back with a shiner? – And cans of spinach | -带着黑眼圈回来 -还有几罐 |
[04:57] | that you somehow suck through the can? | 用嘴吸着吃的菠菜罐头 |
[04:58] | Oh, boy, here we go. | 天啊 来吧 |
[05:00] | Sheesh, I can’t believe it’s been 30 years. | 不敢相信已经30年了 |
[05:02] | You and the ship look amazing. | 你和这艘船都还是老当益壮 |
[05:03] | One of you has barnacles on them, | 其中有一位身上有藤壶 |
[05:05] | but I’m not gonna say who ’cause I’m a gentleman sailor. | 但我不会说是谁 因为我是一名绅士水手 |
[05:07] | Come on, let’s go touch stuff we’re not supposed to. | 来吧 我们去摸那些不该摸的东西吧 |
[05:10] | okay, but don’t do that. | 好吧 但是别那样 |
[05:12] | I’m so nervous. My ears are sweating. | 我好紧张 耳朵都出汗了 |
[05:14] | No, they’re no… Oh, my God, they are. | 不会啦…天啊 还真是 |
[05:16] | I thought it was an earring. | 我还以为是耳环 |
[05:17] | Remember, just by showing up today, you win, and they lose. | 记住 就凭现身这一点你就赢了 他们输了 |
[05:19] | Hey. Check it out. It’s Double-Dip. | 嗨 看看 是二进海 |
[05:22] | Double-Dip is here. No way. | 二进海来了 难以相信 |
[05:24] | How’d you get here? Did you swim over? | 你怎么来的 游过来的吗 |
[05:27] | – Oh, boy. – Okay, they win, I lose. Let’s go. | -天 -好吧 他们赢了 我输了 走吧 |
[05:29] | Come on, Teddy. Just stay for a little bit. | 别这样 泰迪 就待一小会儿 |
[05:31] | An hour tops. Six drinks. | 最多一个小时 六杯酒的时间 |
[05:33] | Just kidding. Sort of. There’s drinks, right? | 开玩笑的 有酒对吧 |
[05:35] | – Yeah. – Good. Hey, you can do this. | -有 -那就好 你可以的 |
[05:37] | We’ll be here for you. Right next to you. | 我们会在这支持你 就在你旁边 |
[05:39] | – Right, Bob? – Sure. | -对吗 鲍勃 -当然 |
[05:40] | Or-or behind you. | 也许在你后面 |
[05:42] | It just kind of depends on how everyone’s standing. | 取决于大家站的位置 |
[05:44] | Okay, fine. An hour. | 好吧 就一个小时 |
[05:46] | And maybe you guys hold my hands the whole time? | 也许你们可以全程握着我的手 |
[05:48] | – No? Probably not? – Get over here. | -不行吗 -过来呀 |
[05:49] | And try not to fall in. | 小心别摔下去了 |
[05:52] | I don’t like it. I don’t like it. | 讨厌 讨厌 |
[05:53] | – I don’t like it. – It’s gonna be great. | -讨厌 -会很棒的 |
[05:54] | Come on, let’s do this ship. | 来吧 我们来拿下这艘船 |
[06:00] | Hey, Tony, Raul, Billy. Good to see you all. | 嗨 托尼 劳尔 比利 很高兴见到你们 |
[06:04] | Double-Dip, you came. | 二进海 你来了 |
[06:06] | Of course he came. He’s a navy man | 他当然会来啊 他是海军 |
[06:08] | showing off his old ship to his not-navy friends. | 带他不是海军的朋友来参观他服役过的船 |
[06:11] | We’re his biggest fans. We’re like his groupies. | 我们是他的超级粉丝 迷弟迷妹 |
[06:13] | Right, Bob? | 对吗 鲍勃 |
[06:14] | It’s great to see you, DD. That’s short for Double-D, | 很高兴见到你 二二 这是阿二的简称 |
[06:16] | which is short for Double-Dip. | 也就是二进海的简称 |
[06:17] | ‘Cause he fell in the ocean twice. | 因连续两次掉海里而得名 |
[06:20] | Yeah, I forgot all about that Double-Dip stuff. | 是啊 我都忘了二进海这事了 |
[06:23] | So glad you brought it up. | 真高兴你又提到了 |
[06:24] | I got to go over there now and see what that stuff is | 我要去那边了 看看那边那上面 |
[06:27] | over on that thing. The table? | 有什么东西 那是桌子吗 |
[06:29] | What is it, food? | 那是什么 吃的吗 |
[06:30] | – Okay, see you later. – Okay. | -再见 -行吧 |
[06:33] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Has it been an hour yet? | 天呐天呐 到一小时了吗 |
[06:35] | I think it’s been, like, ten minutes? | 我感觉才过 十分钟 |
[06:37] | If we round up from one minute. | 如果把一分钟四舍五入成十分钟 |
[06:39] | Come on, you’re doing great. | 加油 你做得很棒 |
[06:40] | You’re sticking it to those navy ninnies. | 在那些蠢蛋面前狠狠出了一口气 |
[06:42] | Do you know how much I wish I could go to a boat party | 你不知道我多想和黛比·贝尔纳迪尼 |
[06:44] | with the Debbie Bernardini crew right now and say, | 一起参加游艇聚会 然后对她说 |
[06:46] | “Look at me. No chocolate on this dress”? | “看 我这条裙子上没有巧克力” |
[06:49] | God, I’d kill for that. Oh, actually, that is chocolate. | 我愿意用任何事换 还真弄上巧克力了 |
[06:51] | Where’d you get chocolate? | 哪儿来的巧克力 |
[06:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:53] | Well, terrible news. Turns out all the weapons | 坏消息 原来船上的所有武器 |
[06:55] | were taken off this ship weeks ago. | 都在几周前被带走了 |
[06:57] | Apparently, it’s “Not safe” | 据说是因为凿沉 |
[06:59] | to scuttle a ship with missiles on board. | 有导弹的船”不安全” |
[07:01] | This is why I don’t pay taxes. | 这就是我不交税的原因 |
[07:03] | We did see a knot-tying workshop for the sailors’ kids. Eh? | 那边有个为水手小孩开的打结工作坊 |
[07:06] | I mean, why “Knot”? | 为什么不”结”受呢 |
[07:08] | I could finally learn how to tie these bad boys. | 终于可以学习怎么绑鞋带了 |
[07:10] | Mom tied them a year ago, | 这还是妈妈一年前绑的 |
[07:11] | and now I just try not to have to take them off. | 那之后我就尽量不脱鞋 |
[07:13] | Pass. I know all the knots I need to know | 不去 我已经从蒂娜的雷娘军手册中 |
[07:15] | from Tina’s Thundergirl handbook. | 学会了所有我需要知道的结 |
[07:17] | Oh, yeah. I was supposed to learn those, | 对 我本来也打算学的 |
[07:18] | but I did “Knot.” | “结”果没有 |
[07:20] | Seriously, though, I didn’t get my knot-tying badge | 讲真的 我没得到我的打结徽章 |
[07:22] | because I made too many knot jokes. | 因为我开了太多跟”结”有关的玩笑 |
[07:23] | – I’m funny at Thundergirls. – I- I would do knots. | -在雷娘军中我还算有趣 -我想学打结 |
[07:26] | I- I’ve always wanted to be a knots guy. | 我一直都想成为一个打结能手 |
[07:28] | I mean, it’s for kids, but I’m sure it isn’t weird | 是给孩子开的 但是有大人在里面学 |
[07:30] | if a grown man is also learning. | 应该也不奇怪 |
[07:32] | You can pretend to be our dad. | 你可以假装是我们的爸爸 |
[07:34] | All right, everyone got their rope? | 好了 每个人都得到绳子了吧 |
[07:36] | If that’s what this is. | 如果这是绳子的话 |
[07:37] | Schmitty, is that you? | 施密帝 是你吗 |
[07:39] | Oh. No, I’m- I’m not, Schmitty. | 不 我 我不是施密帝 |
[07:42] | I- I’m- I’m Bob. | 我 我叫鲍勃 |
[07:43] | You are the spitting image. | 你和他简直长得一模一样 |
[07:45] | Raul, look at this guy over here. | 劳尔 快看这个人 |
[07:47] | Doesn’t he look like Schmitty? | 他像不像施密帝 |
[07:48] | Now that you mention it, yeah, he’s the spitting image. | 你这么一说 还真是一模一样 |
[07:51] | Huh, he does look like Schmitty. | 真的很像呢 |
[07:52] | Wait, who’s Schmitty? | 等等 施密帝是谁 |
[07:53] | I mean, I knew he wasn’t coming today. | 我知道他今天不会来 |
[07:55] | He’s in Florida doing that deep-sea salvage stuff. | 他在佛罗里达参加深海救援行动 |
[07:57] | Sunken treasure. That’s the life, huh? Schmitty. | 深海宝藏 看看人家这人生 好个施密帝 |
[08:01] | – “Sunken treasure” is what I call Dad’s butt. – Gene. | -我叫我爸的屁股深海宝藏 -吉恩 |
[08:03] | All right, we’re gonna start off | 好了 我们先从一个简单 |
[08:05] | with a simple but important knot, the bowline. | 但很重要的结开始 单套结 |
[08:08] | Make a loop. Tag end goes through. | 打个圈 绳尾往里钻 |
[08:10] | Under and over. Back through. | 一上一下 再一拉 |
[08:13] | Bowline. Let’s see how you all did. | 单套结 看看你们做得怎么样吧 |
[08:15] | Good. Nice. Boy, you really aren’t Schmitty. | 很好 不错 你的确不是施密帝 |
[08:18] | Sorry, can- can you show me one more time? | 抱歉 你 你能再展示一遍吗 |
[08:20] | – You- you went really fast. – “Knot” too fast for me. | -你打得太快了 -我”结”得不快 |
[08:23] | Actually, it was a little fast. | 确实有点快 |
[08:24] | Okay. Make a loop, pass it through, | 好 打个圈 绳尾往里钻 |
[08:27] | under and over and back through and… | 一上一下 再一拉 |
[08:29] | – Still too fast? – Still too fast. | -还是太快吗 -太快了 |
[08:31] | – I’m good. – Okay. | -我觉得还好 -好吧 |
[08:33] | Here’s how we teach the little kids. | 这是教小朋友的方法 |
[08:35] | The rabbit comes up from his hole, | 小兔子从洞里钻出来 |
[08:37] | runs around the tree | 围着树跑一圈 |
[08:39] | and then goes back into his hole. | 然后回到它的洞里 |
[08:41] | Your rabbit didn’t make it back into its hole. | 你的兔子没能回到它的洞里 |
[08:43] | Wait, where is your rabbit? | 等等 你的兔子去哪儿了 |
[08:46] | Dad, what did you do to your rabbit?! | 爸 你对你的兔子做了什么 |
[08:48] | Okay, enough food, Teddy. | 别吃了 泰迪 |
[08:49] | Let’s hit the bar, get some alcohol inside of you. | 我们去吧台那边喝点酒 |
[08:52] | But Tony and the guys are at the bar. | 但托尼他们都在吧台 |
[08:53] | Teddy, it’s a free country. | 泰迪 这是个自由的国家 |
[08:55] | And free drinks. Come on. | 那里有免费的酒水 走吧 |
[08:56] | Have you considered challenging them to a navy duel, | 你考虑过跟他们进行海军决斗吗 |
[08:59] | which I assume involves water guns? | 我猜应该会有水枪吧 |
[09:01] | Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. | 希望不会变成那样 |
[09:04] | Teddy, you’re so witty, | 泰迪 你太风趣了 |
[09:05] | and you know so much about ships and life, | 对船和人生懂得真多 |
[09:07] | and you just don’t care what people think about you. | 一点不在乎别人怎么看你 |
[09:11] | Oh, you guys again. Hi. | 又是你们 你们好 |
[09:12] | Hey, I just came back from the supply room | 我刚去补给室 |
[09:14] | and picked up my memento. | 拿了我的纪念品 |
[09:15] | – What’d you get? – I got a pad eye. | -你拿的什么 -系缆环板 |
[09:17] | Me, too. Picked it up when I first got here. | 我也是 我刚来就去拿了 |
[09:19] | What’s a pad eye? | 什么是系缆环板 |
[09:19] | – It’s like a cleat. – What’s a cleat? | -相当于系索耳 -什么是系索耳 |
[09:21] | It’s a thing you secure a rope to. | 就是用来系缆绳的东西 |
[09:23] | Rope! I know rope. | 缆绳 我知道缆绳 |
[09:24] | So, wait, we can just take stuff from the ship? | 等等 我们能从船上拿东西吗 |
[09:27] | – Dibs on that huge cannon. – No, Louise. | -那门大炮归我了 -不 露易丝 |
[09:28] | Only sailors from the maiden voyage | 只有首航的水手 |
[09:30] | can take something off the ship before they sink it. | 才能在沉船前拿走船上的东西 |
[09:32] | – What are you getting, Teddy? – Oh, nothing. | -你拿了什么 泰迪 -什么都没拿 |
[09:35] | What? Why nothing? | 什么 为什么不拿 |
[09:36] | ‘Cause I didn’t put in a request for anything. | 因为我没申请 |
[09:38] | They should give a life vest to Double-Dip. | 他们该送”二进海”一件救生衣 |
[09:41] | Good one, Billy. That was a good one. | 说得好 比利 这个真好笑 |
[09:42] | – Right. Double-D? – Yeah. I’m not upset. | -对吧 二进海 -对 我一点也不生气 |
[09:47] | Hello, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[09:48] | Beers for my friends | 给我朋友来点啤酒 |
[09:49] | and, have you ever heard of a Twisted Monkey? | 你听过”变态猴子”吗 |
[09:51] | – I have not. – It’s a ginger ale and ice, twisted. | -没有 -就是姜味汽水和冰 搅拌一下 |
[09:54] | And then you make a noise | 然后在递给我时 |
[09:55] | like a monkey when you give it to me. | 你学猴子叫 |
[09:57] | I don’t know if I want to do that. | 我不想那样做 |
[09:58] | Okay, I’ll make the noise like a monkey. | 好吧 我来学猴子叫 |
[10:00] | Wait, Teddy, I don’t get it. | 等等 泰迪 我不明白 |
[10:02] | Why didn’t you ask for part of the ship? | 你为什么不要船上的东西 |
[10:03] | I didn’t think I was gonna come. | 我以为我不会来 |
[10:05] | Plus, what was I gonna write on the letter? | 而且 我要在信上写什么 |
[10:06] | “Hi, I’m the guy who fell off the ship twice. | “你好 我是那个从船上两次落水的人 |
[10:08] | Can I please have something”? | 我能拿点什么吗” |
[10:10] | They probably would’ve stamped it | 他们可能会在信上盖章说 |
[10:11] | with “Request denied, idiot.” | “拒绝申请 蠢货” |
[10:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:15] | Not so hard, is it? | 看吧 没那么难 |
[10:16] | Well, is there a part of the ship that you would want? | 船上的东西有你想要的吗 |
[10:19] | I mean, I wouldn’t say no to a pad eye. | 系缆环板就挺好的 |
[10:21] | Who would? It’s a pad eye. It’s like a cleat. | 那可不 那可是系缆环板 相当于系索耳 |
[10:23] | Well, then, let’s get you a pad eye. | 那我们就给你弄个系缆环板 |
[10:25] | We can’t. The request had to be in months ago. | 不行 要提前几个月申请 |
[10:27] | – There’s got to be a way. – Nah, forget it. | -一定有什么办法 -算了吧 |
[10:29] | I don’t even deserve part of the ship. | 我都不配上这艘船 |
[10:32] | Teddy, Louise and I are gonna… go pee! | 泰迪 我和露易丝要… 去尿尿 |
[10:36] | – She shouted. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. We’ll be right back. | -她喊了 -对对对 我们一会回来 |
[10:38] | Listen, it’s not right | 听着 这不公平 |
[10:40] | that Teddy doesn’t get anything from this ship | 泰迪不能拿走船上的东西 |
[10:41] | while Tony gets to take a pad eye with him | 而托尼却能带走系缆环板 |
[10:43] | even though he was a total poop deck to Teddy the whole time. | 而且他一直对泰迪很混蛋 |
[10:46] | They never said the sea was fair. | 没人说过海事很公平[大海很平静] |
[10:47] | I say we find a way to get Teddy something. | 我们得想办法给泰迪弄点什么 |
[10:50] | Something better than a pad eye. That’s how he’ll win. | 比系缆环板更好的东西 这样他就能赢了 |
[10:52] | Yeah, that kind of makes sense in a dumb, beautiful way. | 从某种愚蠢但美好的意义上 很有道理 |
[10:55] | So, are you in for operation “Go Get a Part of the Ship | 所以 你要参加”从库房拿点船上的东西 |
[10:58] | from That Supply Room Place for Teddy”? | 给泰迪”的计划吗 |
[11:00] | – Yeah. Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[11:01] | Thought there was gonna be a little more energy there, | 本以为你会答应得更坚定 |
[11:03] | – but great. – And after that, | -但还行 -在那之后 |
[11:05] | – we find the frickin’ torpedoes. – There’s the energy. | -我们去找鱼雷 -要的就是这精神 |
[11:07] | But probably not with the torpedo thing. | 但最好别是因为鱼雷这种事 |
[11:13] | So, what’s the plan? We’re just gonna ask | 所以计划是什么 我们直接去问 |
[11:15] | for a piece of the ship for Teddy? | 能不能给泰迪一点船上的东西吗 |
[11:16] | We’ll ask nicely. | 我们要礼貌地问 |
[11:17] | And we’ll say, | 我们要说 |
[11:18] | “Please make it slightly better than a pad eye.” | “请给我们比系缆环板稍微好一点的东西” |
[11:20] | Nope. Can’t do that. | 不行 不能这么做 |
[11:21] | – Pretty please? – No. | -拜托了 -不行 |
[11:24] | – Frigate. – Okay, good start. Good start. | -他喵的 -不错的开始 不错的开始 |
[11:27] | And that is how you tie the sheet bend knot. | 这就是怎样打一个单弯结 |
[11:29] | Can’t wait till someone asks me how to do a sheet bend. | 等不及有人来问我怎么打单弯结了 |
[11:32] | Still working on the bowline? | 还在试单套结吗 |
[11:33] | Almost got it. | 快成了 |
[11:35] | There! I did it! Damn it. | 好了 我做到了 该死的 |
[11:37] | I bet Schmitty can tie a bowline. | 我打赌施密帝可以打单套结 |
[11:39] | Schmitty can tie any knot. | 施密帝什么结都会打 |
[11:40] | He even invented his own knot… the Schmitty Liddy. | 他甚至发明了自己的打结法 施密帝盖子结 |
[11:43] | Best knot in the world for securing lids. | 最好的封严盖子的方法 |
[11:45] | So cool. | 真不错 |
[11:47] | Why, oh, why would God bless you with Schmitty’s face | 为什么上帝给了你施密帝的脸 |
[11:49] | – but curse you with those hands? – I don’t know. | -却诅咒了你的手 -我不知道 |
[11:51] | Okay, everybody done with the sheet bend? | 好了 大家都打好单弯结了吗 |
[11:54] | Hold them up. Looking good. I’ll… | 举起来 看起来不错 我 |
[11:56] | check in with your bowline in a bit. | 一会儿再来看你的单套结 |
[11:57] | Maybe a little time apart will do us both some good. | 可能分开一会对我俩都好 |
[12:00] | I’m gonna get it. | 我能做到的 |
[12:01] | You, you kids want to learn hitch knots? | 孩子们想学双套结吗 |
[12:03] | Hitch, please. | 教我们双套结吧 |
[12:04] | There’s got to be a piece of this ship | 这船上肯定有什么东西你可以 |
[12:06] | you can give our friend that no one’s claimed. | 给我们的朋友而不被责怪 |
[12:08] | He’s really nice. | 他人很好 |
[12:09] | A little sad but nice. He’s not too sad. | 有点伤心 但人很好 他没有很伤心 |
[12:11] | Look, next time your friend wants a souvenir | 听着 下次你的朋友想从价值八千万的 |
[12:13] | from an $80 million piece of U.S. Military property | 美军财产上拿到需要预先审批的 |
[12:16] | that requires prior approval, he might want to plan ahead. | 纪念品时 他最好要提前准备 |
[12:19] | It just seems like there are so many parts still on the ship, | 这船上还有这么多东西 |
[12:21] | and it’s getting sunk next week, and… | 但它下周就要沉没了 |
[12:23] | Scuttled. Sorry about my mom. | 是凿沉 替我妈妈道歉 |
[12:25] | It’s okay. I have one, too. | 没关系 我也有个这样的妈 |
[12:27] | Listen, we come from land, | 听着 我们从内陆过来 |
[12:29] | and we can get you any land thing you want. | 我们可以给你任何你想要的内陆东西 |
[12:31] | I could be back here in 20 minutes with magazines, | 给我二十分钟 我能带过来杂志 |
[12:34] | potato chips, houseplants, | 薯片 盆栽植物 |
[12:36] | water that’s not salty. | 不咸的水 |
[12:37] | Please don’t try and bribe me with potato chips and houseplants. | 别试图用薯片和盆栽植物贿赂我 |
[12:41] | It’s very insulting. | 很侮辱人 |
[12:42] | I’ve been off a ship once. I know about that stuff. | 我下过一次船 我知道那东西 |
[12:45] | – But… – I’m gonna start ignoring you two. | -但是… -我要无视你们俩了 |
[12:47] | Please go somewhere not here now. | 现在请离开吧 |
[12:49] | I think we’re getting close. | 我觉得我们快成功了 |
[12:51] | Stupid rope. | 愚蠢的绳子 |
[12:52] | It’s not the rope’s fault. | 不是绳子的问题 |
[12:54] | Have you ever been checked | 你有没有检查过 |
[12:54] | for whatever it is you seem to have? | 自己有什么问题 |
[12:56] | Rope dyslexia? | 绳结障碍之类的 |
[12:57] | I guess maybe I just don’t get knots. | 我想我就是不擅长打结吧 |
[13:00] | But you’re good at lots of other stuff, Dad. | 但你擅长很多事情啊 爸爸 |
[13:01] | Like making burgers. | 比如做汉堡 |
[13:04] | – Gene, you want to jump in here? – Folding towels. | -吉恩 你要不要说几点 -叠毛巾 |
[13:06] | Folding towels. I was just about to say that. | 叠毛巾 我刚要说这点 |
[13:08] | Actually, I’m not that good at folding towels. | 其实 我不是很擅长叠毛巾 |
[13:11] | He’s not. | 的确如此 |
[13:12] | – Well, that was a bust. – Poor Teddy. | -白忙活一场 -可怜的泰迪 |
[13:14] | He deserves something from this ship. | 他理应得到这艘船的一部分 |
[13:16] | Hey, if you want to do another look-see down below | 如果你想去下面查探一下 |
[13:18] | for a torpedo they might’ve forgotten about, | 有没有被他们落下的鱼雷 |
[13:20] | – I’m with you. – I hate when bullies win. | -我愿意入伙 -我不喜欢让霸凌者赢 |
[13:22] | These guys and the Debbie Bernardinis | 这些人和黛比·贝尔纳迪尼 |
[13:25] | and the Biffs | 霸凌者 |
[13:26] | and whoever the bad guy in Superman was. | 以及所有超人系列中的反派 |
[13:28] | I hate it! | 我好恨 |
[13:31] | – What are you doing? – Who, me? | -你在干什么 -谁 我吗 |
[13:33] | I’m just noticing how this bell… | 我就是注意到这个铃… |
[13:35] | … seems to want to be off this ship. | 似乎想脱离这艘船 |
[13:37] | And if it just falls off, | 如果是它自己掉下来的 |
[13:38] | then it’s not like we took it at all. | 那就不算是我们拿走的 |
[13:40] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s like a loose tooth. | 没错没错 就像松的牙齿一样 |
[13:42] | It wants to come out. | 是它想掉下来 |
[13:44] | Whoopsie! | 天啊 |
[13:45] | Mama, you make me so proud. | 妈妈 我好为你骄傲 |
[13:47] | Hi, sailors. How you doing? | 你们好啊 水手们 最近如何 |
[13:49] | Oceans, huh? So much water. | 大海啊 全是水 |
[13:51] | All right, come on, come on. | 好了 快走 快走 |
[13:52] | Let’s give this to Teddy and get out of here. | 把这个给泰迪然后离开这 |
[13:54] | Where have you been? I stress-ate all the crab cakes, | 你去哪了 我因为压力大把蟹饼都吃光了 |
[13:57] | and now I’m starting in on the cocktail weenies, | 现在我开始吃小香肠卷了 |
[13:59] | and everyone keeps giving me the evil eye. | 现在大家都用嫌弃的眼神看我 |
[14:00] | Can we go now, please? | 我们能走了吗 求求你 |
[14:02] | Yes, we can leave now, | 是的 我们现在可以走 |
[14:04] | but you’re gonna leave a winner. | 但你可以带走一个战利品 |
[14:08] | – Why do you have that? – We got it for you. | -你为什么有这个 -我们为你拿的 |
[14:10] | A little souvenir. Better than a pad eye. | 小纪念品 比系缆环板好多了 |
[14:12] | I mean, it’s bigger. Jingly-er. | 更大 还有铃声 |
[14:14] | He’s speechless. A simple “Thank you” Is fine. | 他无言了 说句简单的”谢谢”就好 |
[14:16] | Why would you think I’d want this bell? | 你们为什么觉得我想要这个铃 |
[14:18] | This is the deck bell. | 这是船钟 |
[14:19] | It’s the bell they rang when I fell overboard. | 我掉下船的时候他们摇的就是这个铃 |
[14:22] | I hear this bell in my nightmares. | 我在噩梦里会听到这个铃声 |
[14:23] | Well, now you can hear it when you’re awake. Right? | 现在你清醒的时候也能听到了 对吧 |
[14:27] | Also, you can’t steal something off a navy ship. | 而且 你们不能从海军船上偷东西 |
[14:30] | You can get in big trouble. | 你们会摊上大事的 |
[14:31] | We got to put it back before anyone notices. | 我们得趁还没人发现把它还回去 |
[14:33] | Or we just toss it overboard? A little mini scuttle? | 或者我们干脆扔进海里 算小小凿沉吗 |
[14:36] | No. We got to put it back on the wall. | 不行 我们要把它放回到墙上 |
[14:38] | They’re gonna ring it at the end of the ceremony. | 仪式的最后他们会摇这个铃 |
[14:39] | It says it in the program. | 流程里有这一项 |
[14:41] | Okay, okay. We’ll do it. Calm down. | 好吧好吧 我们去还 冷静点 |
[14:43] | We’ll put it back real quick and pretend this never happened, | 我们马上把它还回去就当无事发生过 |
[14:45] | and we get out of here before they, | 然后我们赶快溜 |
[14:47] | dust it for fingerprints. Right? | 趁他们还没在铃上提取指纹 对吧 |
[14:48] | You didn’t wipe yours off? | 你没把你的指纹擦掉吗 |
[14:49] | It was the first thing I did. | 我首先做的就是擦指纹 |
[14:50] | Ladies, gentlemen, sailors, | 先生们 女士们 水手们 |
[14:52] | the ceremony’s about to start shortly, | 仪式马上就要开始了 |
[14:54] | so please begin to take your seats. | 所以请大家坐好 |
[14:56] | If you have to hit the head, now’s the time. | 如果你想去船头 请现在去 |
[14:58] | “The head” Is what the navy calls the bathroom. | 海军把厕所称为”船头” |
[15:01] | Isn’t that fun? | 有趣吧 |
[15:02] | Well, now everyone’s going to the bathroom | 现在大家都要去卫生间 |
[15:03] | right next to where the bell was. | 可它旁边就是铃铛 |
[15:04] | Yeah, that’s not helpful. | 这可不妙 |
[15:06] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. We got to do something. | 天啊 天啊 我们得想想办法 |
[15:08] | Teddy, it’s gonna be okay. | 泰迪 会没事的 |
[15:10] | Time for operation “Put the Bell We Got for Teddy | 行动”把我们给泰迪拿来的铃铛放回去” |
[15:12] | – Back on the Wall.” – Damn it, I hate this situation, | -现在开始 -该死 我好讨厌现在的状况 |
[15:14] | – but I love that name. – It’s fine. | -但是我喜欢这个行动的名字 -还行吧 |
[15:19] | All right, Mom. How are we gonna unring this bell? | 好的 妈妈 我们怎么才能不让这个铃铛响 |
[15:22] | We’re just gonna, wait here | 我们就 在这等着 |
[15:24] | till that bathroom line goes down, then we’ll put it back. | 直到没人再排队上厕所了 就把铃铛挂回去 |
[15:26] | Will the sailors from the maiden voyage and their guests | 首航的船员和其亲友们 |
[15:29] | please fill in the front row. | 请到前排来 |
[15:31] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[15:31] | – Double-Dip, come on! – I’ll be right there! | -二进海 快来 -就来 |
[15:35] | We got to go sit down. | 我们得去坐下 |
[15:36] | Okay, okay. we’ll go sit down. | 好的 我们去坐下 |
[15:38] | And then we’ll sneak away in a minute. Act natural. | 然后找机会等下溜走 表现自然点 |
[15:40] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[15:41] | Maybe walk less clang-y? | 稍微走得安静点? |
[15:44] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[15:46] | And maybe don’t shout “Oh, God” quite so loud? | 也稍微低点声音叫”天啊”? |
[15:48] | – Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh God. – Better. | -天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 -好多了 |
[15:52] | I’m gonna need that rope back. | 我得把这根绳子拿回来 |
[15:54] | I really want to get to the ceremony. | 我真的得去典礼了 |
[15:55] | Can I borrow it for a little longer? | 我可以再多借一阵子吗 |
[15:57] | You really want to tie that bowline, huh? | 你真的想系出单套结 是吗 |
[15:59] | Yes, I really do. | 是的 我真的想 |
[16:00] | I like that dedication, sailor. | 我喜欢你这种投入精神 水手 |
[16:02] | You can use the rope a little longer. | 那就让你再多拿会吧 |
[16:04] | – Thanks. – Don’t worry, Dad, you’ll get it. | -谢谢 -别担心 爸爸 你会成功的 |
[16:05] | I’m starting to get really worried about Dad. | 我真的开始担心爸爸了 |
[16:07] | Yeah, is something wrong with him? | 是啊 他是有什么毛病吗 |
[16:09] | I can hear you guys. | 我能听见你们说的话 |
[16:11] | I-I’m fine. I-I think. | 我没问题 我想 |
[16:12] | – Totally. – Yeah, of course you’re fine. | -那是 -没错 你当然没问题 |
[16:14] | He’s not fine. | 他有问题 |
[16:16] | A little announcement before we begin. | 典礼开始前我有一则小通知 |
[16:18] | I’ve been told that more crab cakes are being microwaved, | 后厨正在加热一批蟹饼 |
[16:21] | so those of you who haven’t got any yet, just hang tight. | 所以还没吃到的朋友们 别着急 |
[16:25] | I’m sorry. No one said anything about a limit. | 抱歉 之前没人跟我说过供应有限额 |
[16:27] | Today, we give the USS Gertrude Stein | 今天 我们为格特鲁德·斯泰因号军舰 |
[16:30] | the send-off she deserves. | 举办一场隆重的送别会 |
[16:32] | The chaplain will read a few words, | 神父将会朗诵一些词句 |
[16:34] | and then the deck bell will ring one final time. | 之后我们会最后摇一次甲板上的铃铛 |
[16:37] | But first, we’re gonna kick things off | 首先 我们要用 |
[16:39] | with everyone’s favorite navy rock and roll trumpet band. | 所有人都爱的海军摇滚小号乐队开始典礼 |
[16:42] | Take it away, Brass Kissers! | 开始吧 铜管演奏者们 |
[16:47] | Okay, it looks like the bathroom line has thinned out. | 好的 看起来卫生间排队的人变少了 |
[16:50] | I think now’s our chance. | 我们可以行动了 |
[16:51] | We fly in fast and low. | 我们快速低调跑过去 |
[16:52] | Stay under their radar. Get in, get out. | 别被他们发现 过去 再回来 |
[16:55] | I don’t know how I’m gonna reattach | 我不知道怎么才能不借助任何工具 |
[16:56] | the bell without any tools. | 把铃铛重新挂上去 |
[16:58] | You’re overthinking it. You’re overthinking it. | 你想太多了 想太多了 |
[16:59] | Hey, what are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么啊 |
[17:00] | Nothing. Enjoy the music. | 什么都没有 好好听音乐 |
[17:02] | I’m trying to, but there’s a lot of whispering. | 我也想 但是一直有小声说话的声音 |
[17:04] | Shush, shush, shush. Play with your rope. | 安静 玩你的绳子吧 |
[17:06] | Teddy, Louise and I all have to go to the bathroom | 泰迪 露易丝和我要去卫生间 |
[17:08] | at the same time. Come on. | 一起去 走吧 |
[17:09] | I want to go to the bathroom. | 我想去卫生间 |
[17:10] | – No. You stay. – Okay. | -不 你留下来 -好吧 |
[17:11] | I didn’t actually have to go. It just sounds fun. | 我也没有真的想去 就是觉得好玩 |
[17:13] | I kind of have to go. | 我想去卫生间 |
[17:15] | – Hold it. – Okay. | -憋着 -好吧 |
[17:20] | – Hey. You went to the bathroom. That’s cool. – Nice. | -你好 你去厕所了啊 挺好 -不错 |
[17:23] | Teddy, you get the bell back on the wall, | 泰迪 你负责后面墙上的铃 |
[17:25] | and Louise and I will make sure nobody comes this way. | 我和露易丝确保没人来 |
[17:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:29] | Oh, it’s you guys. excuse me? I need to get by. | 是你们啊 请让让 我得过去 |
[17:32] | What’s the rush? Enjoy the view. | 急什么呀 欣赏下风景啊 |
[17:34] | Okay, I need to hit the head, so move? | 我得去洗手间 让让 |
[17:37] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, but, like, you could hold it | 但如果你想忍的话 |
[17:38] | if you wanted to, right? | 可以忍住的 对吧 |
[17:40] | I assume the military trained you | 我想 军队也会训练你们 |
[17:41] | to hold it during a combat mission. | 在作战任务中要忍住吧 |
[17:43] | Actually, we’re trained to just let ‘er rip. | 其实 我们训练内容是不要忍 |
[17:45] | Clean things up later. | 事后再清理 |
[17:46] | – Now, please, move it. – Oh, no. | -请让让 -别出来 |
[17:48] | – Hey. – You’re not done yet. | -喂 -你还没完呢 |
[17:50] | – Am, too. – All right, what the heck’s going on? | -我好了 -够了 到底怎么回事 |
[17:52] | And what the heck is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[17:54] | You’re stealing the deck bell?! | 你们在偷甲板钟 |
[17:57] | – Oh, God. – Okay, maybe I wasn’t done, done, | -天啊 -就算我还没用完洗手间 |
[17:59] | but still, not cool. | 但也不能强行关门 |
[18:01] | I swear I wasn’t stealing the bell. | 我发誓 我不是在偷钟 |
[18:03] | – He was. I caught him. – Embarrassing. | -他就是 我看到了 -真丢人 |
[18:06] | Will someone please explain to me what’s going on here? | 有人能给我解释一下到底怎么回事吗 |
[18:09] | I need to know if I’m filling out a report or not. | 我需要知道是否要出具报告 |
[18:12] | Teddy didn’t take the bell. I did. | 泰迪没偷钟 是我 |
[18:14] | – Linda? – Mother. | -琳达 -妈妈 |
[18:16] | Oh, that’s why I wasn’t part of the pee-pee club. | 所以才不让我一起去尿尿 |
[18:18] | I dodged a bullet. But I still have to go. | 我躲过了一劫 但我还是得上厕所 |
[18:20] | Teddy was just putting it back. | 泰迪只是把钟放回去 |
[18:22] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我跟这件事毫无关系 |
[18:23] | I’m just a little girl. | 我只是个小女孩 |
[18:25] | I knew I shouldn’t have come today. | 我就知道今天不该来 |
[18:26] | But it was all, if I don’t go, Tony and those jerks win. | 但如果我不来 托尼和那些混蛋就赢了 |
[18:29] | – Wait, what do you mean, “Jerks”? – Yeah, ouch. | -等等 你说什么”混蛋” -就是 好伤人 |
[18:32] | You guys never stopped teasing me | 你们在我掉下船后 |
[18:33] | after I fell off the ship. | 就一直嘲笑我 |
[18:34] | Then you came up with Double-Dip. | 还给我起绰号”二进海” |
[18:36] | Double-Dip? What? | 二进海 怎么回事 |
[18:37] | I mean, because you fell off. Twice. | 因为你掉下去两次 |
[18:39] | Oh, then that is a solid nickname. | 那真是个名副其实的绰号 |
[18:41] | What, we’re not supposed to tease you? | 怎么 我们不该嘲笑你 |
[18:43] | It’s what sailors do. It’s what friends do. | 水手就这样 朋友就这样 |
[18:45] | You think we’re friends? | 你认为我们是朋友 |
[18:46] | Sure, we are. But, Teddy, you stand here, | 当然了 但是 泰迪 你就站在这 |
[18:48] | and you tell us how you fell off the ship, | 跟我们说你是怎么掉下船的 |
[18:50] | and then you fall off the ship. | 然后就真掉下船了 |
[18:52] | I mean, how does that even happ… | 怎么就真掉下… |
[18:53] | Oh, my God! Should you jingle the clingy clangy? | 我的天啊 你是不是该敲那个当当响的了 |
[18:56] | The-the jingle bellies? Jingle the thingy. | 那个叮当响的 快敲那玩意 |
[18:59] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[19:01] | Little more slack over here, Billy! Let it out! | 再往这边松一点 比利 放 |
[19:03] | – Copy that! – Tony, keep that strap above your chest! | -收到 -托尼 把袋子固定在胸口上方 |
[19:06] | Otherwise, your nipples are liable to chafe! | 不然 你的奶头会被磨破的 |
[19:09] | Trust me on that one! | 相信我 |
[19:10] | Raul, how’re we doing with your line? | 劳尔 绳子没问题吧 |
[19:12] | My hands are greasy from the hors d’oeuvres. | 我刚刚吃开胃菜 手上全是油 |
[19:13] | I can’t get a grip. Schmitty lookalike, | 我快抓不住了 长得像施密帝那个 |
[19:15] | – tie this off for me, will you? – Oh, I-I-I don’t… | -帮我打个结好吗 -我不… |
[19:18] | – I don’t know… – Come on, Dad. You can do it. | -我不知道… -快啊 老爸 你可以的 |
[19:20] | – Maybe. – We believe in you. | -也许吧 -我们相信你 |
[19:22] | – Stick the knots landing. – It’s okay, Bob. | -把结系得结实点 -没关系 鲍勃 |
[19:24] | I’ll come over. | 我马上来 |
[19:25] | No, I can… I can do this. | 不 让我来 我可以的 |
[19:27] | The rabbit comes up from his hole, | 先从洞里穿出来 |
[19:30] | runs around the tree, | 绕过绳子 |
[19:32] | then goes back into his hole and… | 再穿进洞里去 |
[19:36] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[19:36] | I did it! Knot teacher guy, look! I did it! | 我做到了 教我绳结的那个人 你看 我做到了 |
[19:40] | – Well, I’ll be. – I totally get the tree part now. | -想不到啊 -我终于搞清楚怎么绕过去了 |
[19:42] | – He can do the easiest knot. – And the rabbit. | -他竟然学会了最简单的结 -还有兔子 |
[19:43] | Take that, Schmitty. | 瞧瞧 施密帝 |
[19:45] | Geez, I guess I was wrong. | 天呐 我承认我错了 |
[19:47] | It is, kind of easy to fall off this ship. | 从船上掉下去确实很容易 |
[19:49] | So, you guys teased me because we were friends? | 所以 你们是因为我们是朋友才取笑我的吗 |
[19:52] | What? Of course. We served together. | 什么 当然了 我们一起服过役呀 |
[19:54] | We’re bonded for life. | 我们是一辈子的朋友 |
[19:55] | I mean, we were all kids then, Teddy. | 我们当时还只是孩子 泰迪 |
[19:57] | And you were a little older. | 你比我们大一些 |
[19:58] | We-we looked up to you. | 我们都很崇拜你 |
[20:00] | And I was scared out of my mind about serving, | 我当时特别害怕服役 |
[20:02] | but then you showed me you could make a mistake | 但是你让我知道 即使犯了一点小错误 |
[20:03] | and still be a great sailor. | 依然能成为一名伟大的水手 |
[20:05] | Gave me a lot of confidence. | 你给了我很多的信心 |
[20:06] | – Wow. I had no idea. – Hey, Double-Dip. | -我都不知道这些 -二进海 |
[20:09] | I got something for you. | 我有个东西要给你 |
[20:12] | – The bell? Really? – Yeah. | -铃铛 真的吗 -当然 |
[20:13] | It’ll remind you of the good old days | 它会让你回想起昔日的时光 |
[20:15] | and also today when you fished out Mr. Slips Ahoy. | 也能让你记起今天救下了滑滑先生 |
[20:19] | – Mr. Slips Ahoy over here. – That’s pretty good. | -滑滑先生就在这里 -这名字有趣 |
[20:20] | Let’s just pretend you sent a request letter | 我们就假装你写了一封请求信 |
[20:23] | and it has all the right signatures on it. | 该有的签名上面都有了 |
[20:24] | But maybe put it down your pants | 但是要拜托你下船之前 |
[20:26] | till you get off the ship, please. | 请把铃铛放在裤子里面 |
[20:28] | – Can I hide it in my jacket? – No. Pants. | -我不能藏在外套里吗 -不行 裤子里 |
[20:30] | Yeah, pants is better. Put it in your pants. | 没错 裤子更好 放裤子里 |
[20:31] | – Come on. – Okay, I’ll try. Thank you. | -快点 -我试试吧 谢谢 |
[20:34] | Teddy got the bell. | 泰迪拿到铃铛了 |
[20:35] | – All because of me. – I mean… | -都是我的功劳 -我是说 |
[20:37] | Thank you for your service, Mom. | 谢谢你为国效力 妈妈 |
[20:39] | If I fall off the ship, | 如果我掉进海里 |
[20:40] | do you think that lady will give me a torpedo? | 你觉得那个人能送我一枚鱼雷吗 |
[20:42] | Hey, maybe you should reach out to your old friends, too, Mom. | 不如你联系下你的老朋友 妈妈 |
[20:44] | And then you can make up and wear matching jackets. | 你们就能和好 并穿同款姐妹服 |
[20:45] | I would, sweetie, but I TP’d Debbie Bernardini’s house | 我也想啊 但是黛比·贝尔纳迪尼他们 |
[20:48] | after they started calling me Death by Chocolate. | 叫我巧克力死神之后 我就用卫生纸糊了她家 |
[20:50] | And I peed on her bike. But I shouldn’t have. | 还尿了她的自行车 我知道我不该这样 |
[20:52] | Kids, do the Teddy thing, not the Mama thing. | 孩子们 多向泰迪学习 不要学妈妈 |
[20:54] | Oh, and I called them at 2:00 in the morning | 还有 我连续一年假装杀手 |
[20:56] | every night for a year and pretended I was a killer. | 在每天凌晨两点给他们打电话 |
[20:58] | Geez, Linda. | 天呐 琳达 |
[20:59] | That’s what friends do? | 朋友就这样吧 |
[21:01] | * Double-Dip, Double-Dip * | *二进海 二进海* |
[21:04] | * One false step, and I fell right off the ship * | *一不留神 掉入海中* |
[21:08] | * Double-Dip, Double-Dip * | *二进海 二进海* |
[21:10] | * Turns out it’s pretty easy to make a second trip * | *原来轻而易举就能开启新的旅程* |
[21:14] | * One, two, three, four * | *一 二 三 四* |
[21:16] | * Look who went and soaked their drawers * | *看看谁又恶作剧* |
[21:17] | * Five, six, seven, eight * | *五 六 七 八* |
[21:19] | * Got rescued, but my nipples chafed * | *人虽犹在 奶头不在* |
[21:21] | * Double-Dip, that’s right, Double-Dip * | *二进海 二进海* |
[21:24] | * No one else to blame * | *也不怪谁* |
[21:25] | * Took me two falls in to get that name * | *失足两次才有这个名字* |
[21:28] | * Double-Dip, that’s me, Double-Dip * | *二进海 我就是二进海* |
[21:30] | * When you’re in trouble, on the double * | *麻烦来时 快快呼救* |
[21:32] | * Call the Double-Dip. * | *快叫二进海* |