Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 西虫故事[戏仿电影名《西城故事》] 除虫害公司
[00:22] – So filthy. – Us or the house? -好脏 -是说我们还是说房子
[00:24] – Both, kind of. No offense. – None taken. -都有点 无意冒犯 -我不介意
[00:27] Listen, don’t forget, 别忘了
[00:28] we got to keep the apartment clean for when Violet comes. 在维奥莱来之前 我们得保持家里干净
[00:31] Who’s Violet, again? 谁是维奥莱来着
[00:32] The woman who wrote us that letter, 那位给我们写信的女士
[00:33] who grew up in the apartment. 她是在这栋房子里长大的
[00:34] She’s coming over this afternoon to see the old place. 她今天下午要过来 看看老房子
[00:37] She’s gonna be disappointed when she remembers it’s this. 等她想起来是这么个地方 该失望了
[00:40] Dad, can you take another bite, 爸 你能不能再咬一口
[00:41] but this time, look more alive? 但这次更精神一点
[00:43] – Huh? – It’s for my photography class assignment. -什么 -是我的摄影课作业
[00:45] – The theme is life. – Why is me eating eggs life? -主题是生命 -我吃蛋跟生命有什么关系
[00:48] Because it’s due today and I kind of waited 因为今天就要交作业了 我算是
[00:51] till the last minute, so smile? 拖到了最后一刻 所以笑一个
[00:53] Thattagirl. 干得漂亮
[00:54] I mean, I’m not totally confident with the school camera. 我不确定我能用好学校相机
[00:57] A lot of the pictures I take are kind of blurry– 我拍的不少照片都有点糊
[01:00] sometimes a lot blurry– but at least I don’t skip class 有些非常糊 但至少我不逃课
[01:02] like everyone else. 不像其他人
[01:04] And by “Everyone,” 我说的”其他人”
[01:04] I mean Tammy, Jimmy Jr., Jocelyn and Zeke. 就是苔米 小吉米 乔丝玲 和齐克
[01:07] The teenage pubin’ ninja turtles. 青少版忍者神龟组合
[01:09] Yeah, they sneak off during class and get slushies 没错 他们会课上溜出去
[01:11] at the convenience store down the street. 去街那头的便利店买冰沙
[01:13] And then they hang out at an abandoned house 然后他们会在一间废弃的房子里呆着
[01:15] that’s partly demolished. 那房子有一半都拆了
[01:17] They call it Half House. 他们管它叫半屋
[01:18] I’ve never gone with them, but it sounds great. 我从来没跟他们去过 但听着好棒
[01:20] Counterpoint: sounds terrible. 正相反 听起来好烂
[01:22] Except for the slushies part. 除了冰沙
[01:23] We used to skip school and go to the dried-up sewer tunnel. 我们以前会逃课去干掉的下水道
[01:25] It smelled a little, but it was fun. 有点臭 但很有趣
[01:27] But you shouldn’t skip. 但是你们不该逃课的
[01:28] No, I know. I don’t skip class. 我知道 我不逃课
[01:30] But I feel like I miss out on all the fun. 但我感觉错过了好多有意思的事
[01:32] Well, you probably miss out on a lot of tetanus. 你错过的很可能是破伤风梭菌
[01:34] Hey, T, take a picture of this. 蒂姐 给我照一张
[01:36] I’m Glenn Toast. 我是吐司先生
[01:37] Gene! You’re getting crumbs all over the floor. 吉恩 你弄得一地面包屑
[01:39] Sorry. It’s for art. 抱歉 这是为了艺术
[01:42] Oh, my God. 我的天
[01:43] Half House was so fun yesterday. 昨天去半屋太有趣了
[01:44] Remember when some of the ceiling fell down 还记得天花板掉下来一块吗
[01:46] and we pretended we were putting in a skylight? 我们假装是装了天窗
[01:48] Yeah. So much natural light. 没错 好多自然光
[01:51] I wouldn’t mind seeing natural light. 我也挺想见见自然光
[01:53] Hey, have you guys noticed Mr. Branca’s been mopping 你们有没有注意到布兰卡先生
[01:55] that same spot for a really long time? 这半天一直在擦同一个地方
[01:57] Maybe he’s lost in thought, 他可能是在想事情
[01:58] remembering all the tricky spills he’s cleaned up. 回忆他处理过的各种棘手污渍
[02:00] And all the spills that got away. 还有那些清理不掉的污渍
[02:02] Oops, it rolled over there. 滚到那边去了
[02:04] You better go get it. 过去捡吧
[02:05] – Odd. – Yeah. Why does he hate pencils so much? -奇怪 -对 他为什么那么讨厌铅笔
[02:08] Because they taunt you with their delicious-looking erasers 因为铅笔总是引诱我们去吃后面的橡皮吗
[02:10] that actually don’t taste that good? 看着好吃 但其实味道不好吗
[02:13] And here’s the living room that always looks this clean. 这边就是客厅 一直都像现在这么干净
[02:16] Oh, my goodness. It’s just like I remembered. 天啊 和我印象中一模一样
[02:19] – The wall? – The whole room. -这面墙吗 -整个房间
[02:21] Except we had the couch over there, 不过我们的沙发放在那边
[02:22] ’cause it just made the most sense. 因为那样才最合理
[02:23] But the couch over there is what you did. 但你们把它移过去了
[02:27] So in your letter, you mentioned you’re in town 话说你写信提到 你来这边是为了
[02:28] for your mom’s 90th birthday? 庆祝令堂的九十大寿
[02:30] Yep. We’ve got a big family party planned. 对 我们计划搞一个大家庭聚会
[02:32] All the cousins are coming. 我这一辈的亲戚都要来
[02:34] Ooh, fun. Kissing cousins, maybe? Right? 有意思 你们肯定关系特别好
[02:39] No. 没有
[02:40] – Right, right. Yuck. – Could I look at my old room? -好吧 -我能看看我以前住的房间吗
[02:42] Of course. Just don’t look under the bed. 当然 别看床底下就行
[02:44] Not because anyone stuffed a bunch 并不是因为有人往床底下
[02:45] of dirty clothes under there. 塞了一堆脏衣服
[02:47] So you got the close-up, 我们可以看到特写
[02:48] the medium shot and my favorite, the long shot. 中景镜头 以及我的最爱 远景
[02:51] This is the one that came in very handy 我当私家侦探的时候
[02:53] in my work as a private investigator. 这一种特别有用
[02:55] Caught a lot of dirty dogs with the long shot. 用远景抓拍到了不少渣男渣女
[02:57] – Did I mention I used to be a P.I.? – Yes. -我说过我以前是私家侦探吗 -说了
[03:00] Okay, remember, the photography show is this Friday, 记住 周五要举办摄影展
[03:03] and the theme is different perspectives. 主题是不同视角
[03:05] Can I use this picture of Jocelyn 我能用这张乔丝玲的照片参展吗
[03:07] I just took on my phone for the show? 我刚用手机拍的
[03:08] No, no cell phone pictures. 不行 不能用手机照片
[03:10] This is a film photography class. 这门课是胶卷摄影
[03:12] Like it’s been since I gave you the film cameras to use. 所以我才给了你们胶卷相机
[03:15] And all that film? 和那么多胶卷
[03:16] And no slacking off for this show, people. 不可以摸鱼打混哦
[03:19] Look, I know I’m a fun teacher. 我知道我很有意思
[03:20] Everyone wants to take De Santo’s class. 每个人都想上我德桑托的课
[03:23] “He’s an authority figure but he’s also cool.” “他很权威 同时又很酷”
[03:25] Yeah, you are. 没错 正是
[03:26] But you know what’s not cool? 但你们知道什么不酷吗
[03:28] Slacking off, like some of you have been doing. 摸鱼可不酷 说的是你们中的几位
[03:30] Not you, Susmita. You’re nailing it. 不包括苏丝米塔 你表现很棒
[03:31] Yeah, I was gonna say. 我也这么觉得
[03:33] So step it up, because right now, 加把劲吧 目前看来
[03:34] it looks like a lot of you are riding the D train. 不少同学可是要搭乘”头文字D”咯
[03:37] Oh, no. Mr. De Santo, how do we know 别啊 德桑托老师 我们怎么知道
[03:39] if we’re currently on the D train? 自己是不是”头文字D”
[03:41] When I hand you back your work and it usually has D’s on it, 如果批改发回的作业大部分都是D
[03:44] That’s a pretty good sign. 那就很可能了
[03:45] Oh, yeah, that’s sounding familiar. 有点熟悉
[03:47] Okay, go explore and take some pictures. 好了 去探索并拍照吧
[03:49] I’ll see you here before the bell rings. 打铃前回教室
[03:52] I don’t want to get stuck on the D train. 我不想搭”头文字D”
[03:54] Oh, no! It broke. 惨了 相机坏了
[03:55] You can just screw it back on. 扭上去就好了
[03:57] Oh, cool trick. Thanks, Susmita. 这窍门不错 谢谢 苏丝米塔
[03:58] It’s not really a trick. 不是什么窍门
[04:00] It’s just how cameras work. 相机就是这么用的
[04:01] Right, right. Wink. 好 好 我不会告诉别人的
[04:04] Thanks, Bob. I mean, it’s not how Linda pours coffee– 谢了 鲍勃 虽然琳达不是这么倒咖啡的
[04:06] you know, with a little flair– 她还带着一丝激情
[04:08] – but it’s fine. – Sorry, Teddy. -不过没事 -对不起 泰迪
[04:09] Geez, Linda’s been upstairs for a while. 琳达在楼上待了好久
[04:11] I mean, how long does it take for someone 我们的公寓要看多久
[04:12] to look at our apartment? It’s not that big. 才能看完 又没多大
[04:15] – Oh, there they are. – Bob, come here and meet Violet. -她们下来了 -鲍勃 过来见见维奥莱
[04:17] – She’s leaving. – Linda, Bob poured the coffee weird. -她要走了 -琳达 鲍勃倒咖啡的姿势很奇怪
[04:20] – What? – I-I’ll tell you when you come in. -什么 -你进来后我再跟你说吧
[04:23] Bob, Violet says this place used to be a donut shop. 鲍勃 维奥莱说这个地方以前是甜甜圈店
[04:25] – Did we know that? – I don’t think so. -我们知道吗 -不知道
[04:27] It always smelled so good out here. 这里过去一直特别香
[04:29] And now it smells… 现在闻起来…
[04:31] So, I should get going. 好了 我要走了
[04:32] Thank you both for letting me come. 谢谢你们让我参观
[04:35] Of course. You come back anytime, okay? 当然 你随时过来
[04:37] – All right, bye. – Bye. -好的 再见 -再见
[04:39] O-Our place smells okay, right? 我 我们这里闻起来还好吧
[04:41] Yeah, yeah. Yeah. 还好 还好 还好
[04:44] Wow, so that was some heavy-duty stuff 老师为了让我们加把劲
[04:45] about us needing to step it up in class. 还真说了不少重话
[04:47] Maybe no one should ditch and we should all just have fun 要不大家别逃课了 好好拍摄影作业
[04:50] doing our photography schoolwork? 也很好玩的
[04:51] Nah. We’re still getting slushies 不要 我们还是要去买冰沙
[04:53] – and going to Half House. – Yeah. -然后去半房 -对
[04:54] I want to play Is That Gonna Give Me a Splinter? 我想玩那个”那会让我有肉刺吗”的游戏
[04:56] I love that game. 我喜欢那个游戏
[04:57] Except that time I got a really bad splinter. 除了那次我得了特别严重的肉刺
[04:59] But, guys, I mean, I’m pretty sure none of us 但是朋友们 要是这科拿D怎么办
[05:01] can afford to get a D in this class, right? 我们都冒不起这个险吧
[05:04] I’m getting A’s and B’s in all my other classes. 我其他课都拿A和B
[05:06] One D is not gonna pee on my GPA. 一个D对我的绩点没太大影响
[05:08] – Me, too. – Same. -我也是 -一样
[05:09] Wait, you guys are all getting A’s and B’s? 什么 你们都拿A和B吗
[05:11] Even you, Jocelyn? I mean, you, too, Jocelyn? 连乔丝玲也是吗 你也是吗 乔丝玲
[05:13] – Yeah. I’m brainy. – Come on, you guys. -是啊 我很聪明 -走吧 各位
[05:16] Let’s get in touch with some slush. 去买冰沙了
[05:17] Have fun. 玩得开心
[05:20] Look at them go. 目送他们离开
[05:20] They’re gonna have the best time. 他们一定会玩得很开心
[05:22] How the hell is Jocelyn getting A’s and B’s? 乔丝玲怎么也能拿A和B
[05:24] Hey, Tina. 嗨 蒂娜
[05:25] Sorry to interrupt you doing whatever it is you’re doing. 抱歉打断你正在做的事
[05:28] – Wait, why are you here? – I was in study hall -等等 你怎么在这里 -我在自习室
[05:30] and I saw you out here so I got a bathroom pass. 看见你在这里 于是就去上个厕所
[05:32] Listen, I got a Branca update. 我有布兰卡的最新情况
[05:33] Hey, I saw you guys talking, so I told Coach Blevins 我看见了你俩 就跟布莱文斯教练说
[05:36] that I lost a ball over here ’cause I kicked it so hard. 我太大力把球踢到这边来了
[05:38] – I’m a jock. – So, guess who’s still mopping the same spot. -我运动男孩 -猜猜谁还在拖那块地
[05:42] – Mr. Branca. – Interesting. -布兰卡先生 -有意思
[05:43] Maybe he’s a robot and got stuck in a mop loop? 也许他是个机器人 陷在拖地循环里了
[05:46] Oh, sorry, I’m in the photo zone. 对不起 我在拍照世界里
[05:48] – You know what I mean. – Oh, yeah. Totally. -你懂我的意思吧 -当然
[05:50] Well, I guess I should take some pictures, too. 我也得拍点照片了
[05:52] Of different perspectives. 不同视角的
[05:54] Is that why you’re holding your camera upside down? 所以你才把相机倒过来是吗
[05:56] What? Dang it. 什么 该死
[05:57] Susmita, how are you so good at this stuff? 苏丝米塔 你怎么对这个这么在行
[05:59] Tina, if you want, I can show you some photography basics. 蒂娜 你要想学 我可以教你一些基本技巧
[06:02] – Really? – Yeah, I mean, turning the camera -真的吗 -对 把相机转向正确的方向
[06:04] the right way gets you halfway there. 你就成功了一半
[06:05] – Sort of. – Right. Halfway. -差不多吧 -对 一半
[06:08] Half. Half House. 半 半房
[06:10] This is the most fun i’ve had in my whole life! 我这辈子从没这么开心过
[06:13] – Tina? – Huh? Yeah? -蒂娜 -啊 干嘛
[06:14] You ready to take some pictures? 你准备好拍照了吗
[06:16] Yes, so slush. I mean so much. 冰沙的 我是说 必须的
[06:19] I mean, yay. 太棒啦
[06:23] So, how was everyone’s day at school? 大家今天在学校过得怎么样
[06:26] Anyone pass any fun notes during class? 上课时有人递搞笑的小纸条吗
[06:28] Give Mama the gossip. 给妈妈八卦一下
[06:29] Well, let’s see. Mr. Branca’s brain broke 我想想 布兰卡先生的脑子坏了
[06:31] and he mopped the same spot all day. 他一整天都在拖同一块地
[06:33] Also, I kicked a ball really hard in P.E. 我体育课上很大力地踢了球
[06:35] – No, I didn’t. – Tina, what about you? -其实并没有 -蒂娜 你呢
[06:37] How did my egg picture work out? 我吃鸡蛋的照片评价如何
[06:39] Everybody see life in it? 有人能看到里面的生命吗
[06:40] I don’t know. You tell me. 我不知道 你来说说
[06:41] – It’s good. – It’s blurry. -不…错 -很模糊
[06:43] They’re all blurry. And apparently you can get a D 都很模糊 据说如果
[06:45] in photography class when you take pictures 拍照对不准焦
[06:47] that aren’t “In focus.” 摄影课就会拿D
[06:49] So now Susmita’s helping me. 所以现在苏丝米塔在帮我
[06:51] That’s the one you took of everyone watching TV. 这张是我们大家看电视时你拍的
[06:53] You’re not in it, but you can’t tell 你不在里面 不过看不出来
[06:54] ’cause everyone’s kind of blobby. 因为大家都很模糊
[06:56] I’m putting this one on the fridge. 我把这张贴冰箱上
[06:58] Oh, I just got a text from Violet. 维奥莱给我发短信了
[07:00] She wants to come tomorrow and bring her brother. 她想明天带她哥哥来
[07:02] I’m surprised she wants to come back. 真意外她竟然还想来
[07:03] Well, y-you did say “Come back any time.” 不是你自己说的”随时过来”吗
[07:06] So maybe, not that surprising? 所以也没那么意外吧
[07:07] Oh, boy. I got to clean again. 老天 我又得收拾了
[07:09] No one get anything on the floor. 你们别掉东西到地上
[07:11] In fact, let’s eat over the toilet 要不这样 我们去马桶上吃饭
[07:12] so we can flush away the crumbs. 掉的渣滓直接冲走
[07:13] – Yay! – Wait, wait, never mind. -耶 -等等 等等 当我没说
[07:14] – Bad idea, bad idea. – Too late, I’m doing it. -坏主意 坏主意 -太迟了 我这就去
[07:17] So that looks like a leaf, right? 那是一片叶子 对吧
[07:19] Yeah. Wait is this a trick question? 是的 等下 这是陷阱问题吗
[07:21] But look what happens when you go in really close. 但你把相机凑很近看看
[07:24] Oh, cool. It’s like I’m on an airplane 酷 感觉像是从飞机上
[07:26] looking down at a really neat ground. 俯视平地一样
[07:28] I’d call that perspective a little different, right? 在我看来这就是挺”不同”的视角
[07:31] Yeah, sure, sure. Oh, hey, guys. 当然 嗨 朋友们
[07:33] Later, tater. It’s ditching hour. 晚点再说 现在是逃课时间
[07:35] I’m gonna stay here. You know, like I usually do. 我就待在这里 就像平时一样
[07:37] Oh, they’re already gone. 他们已经走了
[07:39] do you want to take some pictures? 你想拍些照片吗
[07:40] What? sure. 什么 好啊
[07:42] Maybe I’ll take some pictures of this fence. 要不我拍些铁丝网的照片
[07:44] – Lens cap. – Huh? Who’s Len Scap? -镜头盖 -什么镜头盖
[07:46] No, your lens cap is on. 我是说你的镜头盖没拿掉
[07:48] Oh, whoops. Good eye, Susmita, good eye. 好眼力 苏丝米塔
[07:51] I can’t stay long. I got to get back to P.E. 我不能呆太久 我还得回去上体育课
[07:53] and hopefully not get hit too hard 希望我的鸡鸡不会被
[07:55] in my pee place with a dodgeball. 躲避球砸得太狠
[07:57] Look, there’s Branca, 看 布兰卡
[07:58] buffing the cleanest spot in school. 正在清理学校里最干净的地方
[08:00] Come on. Let’s go get the download-ian 走 我们去让那个门卫
[08:01] from that custodian. 把他的秘密吐出来
[08:03] Keep moving. I’m buffing here. 别挡路 我打扫呢
[08:05] Speaking of, Mr. Branca, seems like you’ve been cleaning 说到打扫 布兰卡先生 感觉你打扫
[08:07] this same spot for the past two days. 这块相同的地方已经两天了
[08:09] Hey, I don’t come to your classroom 我可没有去你们教室
[08:11] and tell you how to do your algebras, do I? 指点你们怎么做代数题
[08:14] – I mean, I wish you would. – Wait, did we get -我倒希望你能来 -等下 我们有
[08:16] a new Wagstaff Whaler model ship thingy? 新的瓦格斯塔夫捕鲸船模型了吗
[08:19] Ring, ring, ring. That’s the bell. 叮铃铃 上课铃响了
[08:21] You got to go. Bye-bye. 你们得走了 拜拜
[08:23] If you’re hinting for us to leave, 如果你是想暗示我们离开
[08:24] you’re not being very subtle about it, FYI. 我想说其实你的动作很明显
[08:28] – I’m back! – Lin! Bob and I missed you so much. -我回来了 -琳 我和鲍勃想死你了
[08:31] Yeah. You were gone a long time. 是啊 你离开了好久
[08:33] I know, I know, but Violet and her brother 我知道 但维奥莱和她哥
[08:35] were telling me stories about when they were little. 一直在跟我说他们小时候的事情
[08:37] We were laughing and looking around the place. 我们一边笑一边参观房间
[08:40] Oh, and they saw your underwear drawer. 他们还看到你的内裤抽屉了
[08:41] – I’m sorry, it just happened. – Okay. -抱歉 是意外 -行吧
[08:43] Well, it’s nice that Violet got to see the apartment, 你让维奥莱去看房子挺好的
[08:45] again, but I’m glad you’re back. 虽然是第二次 但我更开心你能回来
[08:47] I mean, I kind of miss when both of us worked here. 我有点想念我们一起干活的时候了
[08:50] – Yeah, yeah… – Oh, no. What? -是啊 -不是吧 怎么了
[08:53] They’re coming back tomorrow and bringing a lot of cousins. 他们明天还会来 还要带上很多亲戚
[08:55] They’re coming again? 他们还要来
[08:56] Their whole family’s in town for their mom’s 90th, 他们一大家子都回来庆祝老母亲的90大寿
[08:58] and they want to see the apartment, too. 大家都想看一下房子
[09:00] Hey, Lin, I have an idea. 琳 我有个想法
[09:01] What if I go upstairs with them tomorrow 明天我陪他们在楼上参观如何
[09:03] and you stay down here, and it’ll be a short visit 你就待在店里 这样他们很快就会走
[09:05] ’cause I’m not that good at talking to people 因为我不擅长跟人交流
[09:07] and they’ll get uncomfortable and leave? 他们会感觉不自在然后离开
[09:10] Sweetie, people don’t get 亲爱的 跟你交流
[09:11] that uncomfortable talking to you. 也不至于那么不自在
[09:13] I promise I’ll keep it short. 我保证会尽快结束的
[09:15] Oh, and don’t use the bathroom upstairs until then, okay? 他们离开之前不要用楼上的厕所好吗
[09:18] Oh, my God. 我的天
[09:19] All right, people. 开始上课 同学们
[09:20] So, as a former P.I., I notice things. 作为一个前私家侦探 我注意到些细节
[09:23] For instance, I just noticed something in my garbage can. 比如 我刚发现垃圾桶里有点东西
[09:26] Four empty slushie cups. 四个空的冰沙杯
[09:27] This makes me suspect that some of you have been 这让我怀疑你们中的某些人
[09:30] leaving school during class time. 逃课了
[09:32] What? Nobody’s leaving school. 怎么可能 没人逃课啊
[09:34] But if someone was leaving school, 但就算有人逃课
[09:36] would that even be a problem? 有什么不妥吗
[09:37] I mean, ’cause this is such an understanding, 我们不是那种非常包容
[09:39] super cool, relaxed vibe kind of class. 超级酷 超级放松的课堂吗
[09:41] Thank you, it is. 谢谢 话是这么说
[09:42] But if you were leaving school grounds 但如果你在这么酷的课上
[09:44] during this cool class, 偷溜出学校的话
[09:45] I’d have to send you to the principal’s office, 我只能把你送到校长室
[09:47] and you could be suspended. 你可能会被停学
[09:49] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[09:50] Looks like those little ditches are gonna have 看来那些逃课鬼
[09:52] to ditch the ditching. 这下逃不成课了吧
[09:53] Nothing. Should we hit the darkroom? 没什么 我们现在去暗室吗
[09:55] I brought a flashlight. Just kidding. 我带了手电筒 逗你的
[09:56] I know that ruins pictures. 我知道它会破坏照片
[09:57] I mean, I know that now. 我现在知道了
[09:59] * Pictures * *照片*
[10:01] * Taking pictures * *拍照片*
[10:03] * Where is Linda? * *琳达在哪*
[10:07] * Take more pictures * *多拍照片*
[10:08] * Try to focus, pictures, pictures * *注意聚焦 照片 照片*
[10:10] * Take more pictures * *多拍照片*
[10:12] * Click, click, camera, click * *咔嗒咔嗒 相机 咔嗒*
[10:14] * Trying to solve a really weird mystery * *解密诡异之事*
[10:17] * Pictures. * *照片*
[10:18] The photography show is tonight 今晚就是摄影展了
[10:20] and I’m still not sure which picture I should use. 我还没选好用哪张照片
[10:21] I mean, this one’s too blurry, 这张太糊了
[10:22] that one’s too dark, that one is dark and blurry. 那张太暗了 那张又暗又糊
[10:25] – Tina, that one’s pretty good. – Really? -蒂娜 那张很好 -真的吗
[10:27] The picture I took of Tammy and all those guys ditching? 那张苔米他们逃课的照片吗
[10:29] And not at all because I was super jealous of them ditching? 我拍它绝不是因为羡慕他们逃课
[10:32] Yeah. The fence against the blurry background, it’s… 就是它 铁丝网配上模糊的背景 很…
[10:34] – Did you mean to do that? – Oh, yeah? -是你有意为之吗 -也许是
[10:38] I think this one is gonna get you off the D train. 我觉得这张能让你摆脱”头文字D”
[10:41] – You think? – D, for “Definitely.” -你确定吗 -我确定
[10:43] I mean, you can’t really tell who they are. 其实看不太出来他们是谁
[10:45] Yeah, they’re all blurry blobs. 对 只是模糊不清的点
[10:47] So I can use this in the show. 那么我可以用它来参加摄影展
[10:48] It really is my best picture. 确实是我拍的最好的照片
[10:49] Yeah, it is. Let that puppy dry out 对 没错 晾干照片[擦干小狗]
[10:51] and get ready to get an average grade in this class. 该门课一定会取得中等以上成绩
[10:55] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[10:56] – Tammy. – You can go ahead and drown that puppy, -苔米 -你可以扔掉那张照片了[淹死小狗]
[10:58] because you are not using it in the show. 因为你不能在摄影展上用那张照片
[11:00] I’m sorry I said that thing about drowning puppies. 抱歉 我刚说”淹死小狗”
[11:02] Susmita’s the one who brought up puppies. 是苏丝米塔先提起小狗的
[11:03] It’s her fault. 都怪她
[11:07] No, Tina, you can’t use that photo in the show. 不 蒂娜 你不能在摄影展上用这张照片
[11:10] I’m in it, and I don’t give you permission, 我在照片里 我不同意你用
[11:11] I’m not signing a release and I will sue your boobs off. 我不会签署同意书 我要告得你倾家荡产
[11:14] It’s not of you. It’s of a fence. 拍的不是你 是围栏
[11:16] A-And it’s the only picture I took 这是唯一一张我拍得还不错
[11:17] that’s good enough for the show. 可以用于摄影展的照片
[11:18] Well, then, crop me out of it. 那就把我裁掉
[11:20] You can’t really be cropped out. 没法裁掉你
[11:21] – You’re in the middle. – Sorry, can’t use it. -你在照片正中央 -抱歉 不能使用该照片
[11:23] – But I really… – Tina, I can’t get suspended for ditching. -但我真… -蒂娜 我不能因逃学被停课
[11:26] My parents are gonna let me visit 我父母这个夏天
[11:27] my cousin in Greece this summer. 会让我去希腊看望我表弟
[11:28] BFOG. Boys From Other Greece, Tina. BFOG 来自其他希腊的男孩 蒂娜
[11:31] And if I get suspended, there’s no way they’ll let me go. 如果我被停课 他们肯定不会让我去的
[11:34] – Hey, girls. – Oh, hey, Mr. De Santo. -你们好 姑娘们 -你好 德桑托老师
[11:37] I got to step out for a few minutes. 我要出去几分钟
[11:38] The new blazers for the debate team just arrived, 辩论队的新夹克刚送来
[11:41] and apparently the shoulder pads are out of control. 垫肩明显有点太夸张
[11:43] Leave any pictures for the photography show 把参加摄影展的照片
[11:45] on that shelf over there. 放在那边的架子上
[11:46] I’m gonna put them up in a bit. 我待会把它们挂起来
[11:47] – Okay. – Got it. -好的 -明白
[11:48] Mine’s already there. 我的已经在那里了
[11:49] Sorry, Tammy, but I really think I got to use this picture. 抱歉 苔米 但我想我必须用这张照片
[11:53] You know what? I’m looking at it again, 知道吗 我又看了一下
[11:54] and you’re right, you can hardly tell 你是对的 几乎看不出来
[11:56] that beautiful person is me. 那个美人是我
[11:57] Wait, so does that mean you’re okay if I use it? 等等 也就是说你同意我用了吗
[12:00] – Yeah. It’s fine. – Really? -是的 没关系 -真的吗
[12:01] Yeah. Hey, I just got an idea. 是的 我有个主意
[12:04] Let’s get after-school slushies and go to Half House. 我们放学后买杯冰沙 去半屋吧
[12:06] After-school slushies and after-school Half House? 放学后喝冰沙 放学去半屋吗
[12:09] Okay, that’s legal. Susmita, you coming? 好吧 这是合法的 苏丝米塔 你要来吗
[12:11] I was gonna stay here and do some more developing. 我本打算留在这里 再多冲洗几张照片
[12:13] Oh, Susmita, you have to come. 苏丝米塔 你必须来
[12:16] Why? 为什么
[12:17] Because you’re gonna love it. 因为你会喜欢的
[12:18] Put the school work down for once and let loose, you goose. 把功课放下一次 轻松一下 你个呆子
[12:20] Yeah, come, Susmita. It’ll be fun, I assume. 来吧 苏丝米塔 我保证会很有趣的
[12:23] Come with us. We’ll have fun. 加入我们一起 我们会很开心
[12:25] Come with us. We’ll have fun. 加入我们一起 我们会很开心
[12:27] At the house wh… 在那幢房子里…
[12:29] – Okay, I’ll come. – Mm-kay, great. -好吧 我会来的 -好的 很好
[12:31] So, you think there’s gonna be broken glass there? 你觉得那里会有碎玻璃吗
[12:33] – If we’re lucky. – Oh, I just remembered -如果我们幸运的话 -我刚想起来
[12:35] I have to do this one thing that I forgot I had to do 我必须去做一件 我忘了必须做的事
[12:37] and I really have to do it, 我真的必须去做
[12:39] but you guys go ahead and I’ll meet up with you in a bit. 但你们先走 我们待会见
[12:42] – Okay. – Go, go, go. -好吧 -去去 快去
[12:44] They sell out of the red slushies sometimes, 他们的红色冰沙偶尔会售罄
[12:45] and the red slushies are the best. 红色冰沙是最好吃的
[12:47] Come on, Susmita. We half to go. 来吧 苏丝米塔 半屋走起
[12:49] Get it? Like Half House. 明白吗 就是去半屋
[12:50] Yeah, I get it. 是的 我明白
[12:51] See? We’re already halfing fun. 看到没 我们已经玩得很开心了
[12:53] Okay, I’ll stop. 好吧 我不再说了
[12:54] Oh, you’re Violet’s cousin Lewis. 你是维奥莱的表兄刘易斯
[12:57] I’ve heard so much about you. 我听说过许多关于你的事
[12:58] Did you pass the kidney stones yet? 你的肾结石排出来了吗
[13:00] – Working on it. – Oh, good for you. -正在努力 -干得好
[13:02] Look at this picture. 看看这张照片
[13:03] Doesn’t this remind you of the one we took 有没有让你想起我们小时候
[13:05] when we were kids? 一起拍的那张合照
[13:06] You know, from Thanksgiving when Victor was showing us 就是感恩节拍的那一张 当时维克托为我们
[13:08] his juggling and he hit Mom’s boob with an orange? 表演杂耍 把桔子砸到了妈妈的胸上
[13:12] Oh, yeah. 没错
[13:12] Except the couch was on the other side of the room. 除了沙发当时在房间的另一侧
[13:14] And for the record, that was my first time juggling oranges. 郑重声明 那是我第一次玩杂耍抛桔子
[13:16] – And Mom’s boob was fine. – Hey, you know what? -而且妈妈的胸没事 -知道吗
[13:18] Everybody from that picture is here right now. 那张照片里的所有人现在都在这里
[13:21] – Except Mom. – You know what you should do? -除了妈妈 -知道你们该做什么吗
[13:24] Recreate your family photo. 再现这张全家福
[13:26] Like that guy on the Internet did 就像网上那家伙一样
[13:27] where he wore a onesie and he sat on his dad’s lap. 那人穿着件连体衣坐在他爸腿上
[13:30] That’s a great idea. 这主意不错
[13:31] We could get Mom and bring her here. 我们可以去接妈妈 带她来这里
[13:33] Linda, would it be okay if we moved the couch? 琳达 我们可以挪动沙发吗
[13:36] Just shift it a little bit across the room. 稍微挪个位置 搬到房间另一边
[13:38] Just for the picture. 只是为了拍照
[13:39] Oh, yeah, we got to move the couch. 当然 我们必须挪动沙发
[13:40] You guys go ahead, and I’m gonna text Bob 你们先去 我给鲍勃发个短信
[13:42] and tell him I’ll be up here a little longer. 告诉他我要在这里多待一会
[13:43] “Coming back soon. “马上回来
[13:46] Doing a quick thing first.” 有件事急着办 很快就好”
[13:48] We’d have to move the TV, too. 我们还得挪一下电视
[13:50] – And the coffee table. – Yeah, yeah. -还有咖啡桌 -行 可以
[13:52] “Lin. Please no.” “琳 别这样”
[13:53] “It’ll just take a few minutes to an hour. “只需几分钟 至多一小时
[13:56] Love, your great wife, who you love, Linda.” 爱你 你深爱着的伟大妻子 琳达”
[14:00] And send. 发送
[14:01] 罚没房产 禁止擅闯
[14:02] Look! Tina! 快看 蒂娜
[14:03] You can see the toilet from the living room, 你在客厅就能看到厕所
[14:04] and I can see you when I’m sitting on the toilet. 我上厕所时也能看到你
[14:07] – Now, that’s an open floor plan. – That’s, great. -这才是开放式设计 -这挺好的
[14:10] This is all really great. 这一切都很棒
[14:12] Tammy’s taking a long time, 苔米好久都没来
[14:13] so I’m gonna take a sip of her slushie. 我要喝一口她的冰沙
[14:15] – Don’t tell. – Where is Tammy? -别说出去 -苔米在哪里
[14:17] She said she was gonna go to the darkroom for some reason. 她说出于某种原因 要去暗室
[14:19] And she said something about a negative, 她说有些不好的事情
[14:21] and I was like, “Just be positive, girl.” 我回她 “积极点 姐妹”
[14:24] I knew she was up to something. 我就知道她在算计着什么
[14:25] Tina, I bet she went back to the darkroom 蒂娜 我打赌她回到暗室
[14:27] – to mess up your picture. – Oh, my God. -去破坏你的照片了 -我的天
[14:29] – I got to go. – I’m coming with you. -我得走了 -我和你一起
[14:31] Bye. Half House is a whole lot of fun 再见 半屋非常有趣
[14:34] and not boring at all. 一点也不无聊
[14:38] Whoa, what was that? 那是什么
[14:39] You guys having a thunderstorm in your apartment? 你们公寓里有风暴吗
[14:41] It doesn’t sound good, whatever it is. 不管是什么 听起来不妙
[14:44] Okay, I’m gonna find out what’s happening, 我要去看看发生了什么
[14:46] and if I can make it stop. 看看能不能阻止
[14:47] Teddy, do you mind if I lock you in? 泰迪 你介意我把你锁在里面吗
[14:49] What? Now you’re going upstairs, too? 什么 现在你也要上去吗
[14:51] No, no, no. Just eat your burger 不不不 吃你的汉堡吧
[14:52] and I’ll be right back down. 我一会儿就下来
[14:54] Okay. I can do that. Like this? 好 我可以 像这样吗
[14:57] Teddy, just eat the burger the way you normally eat it 泰迪 就像平常一样吃汉堡
[14:59] and I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[15:01] Linda? W-What’s going on? 琳达 怎么回事
[15:03] We’re recreating the old living room 我们在重新布置客厅
[15:04] so they can recreate a family photo that was very funny. 这样他们可以重拍一张合家福 很有意思
[15:07] And Violet’s mom is on her way here. 维奥莱的妈妈正在赶过来
[15:09] And they’re gonna surprise her for her 90th birthday. 他们准备给她一个九十岁生日惊喜
[15:11] And it’s great and you’re totally on board. 这很棒 而且你同意了
[15:12] Thanks for letting us do this, Bob. 谢谢你让我们这么做 鲍勃
[15:14] You’re gonna make my mom’s birthday so special. 你会让我妈妈的生日变得很特别
[15:16] Also, doesn’t the couch look better over there? 还有 沙发放在那边不是更好吗
[15:18] I think it does. Isn’t it great? 我想是的 不好看吗
[15:19] Look at that couch where it’s meant to be. 看看沙发回到了它本该在的位置
[15:21] Oh, I love all of this so much. 我非常喜欢这一切
[15:24] Okay, well, I guess I’ll go back downstairs 我猜我该下楼了
[15:26] and you guys will keep doing this. 你们继续
[15:28] Mom’s here. Victor’s bringing her up. 妈妈到了 维克托正在把她带上来
[15:30] – Everyone, hide! – Okay, good luck. -各位藏好了 -好 祝你好运
[15:32] Wait, Bob, you can’t go down yet. 等等 鲍勃 你还不能下去
[15:34] You’ll ruin the surprise. 你会毁掉这份惊喜
[15:35] But her mom doesn’t even know who I am. 但她妈妈甚至不知道我是谁
[15:37] She’s coming. 她要来了
[15:38] But Teddy’s alone in the restaurant 但是泰迪一个人在店里
[15:39] and you know I can’t crouch. 你知道我蹲不下来
[15:41] – S-Shush. – I hate crouching. -嘘 -我恨下蹲
[15:44] Well, this is Branca’s favorite spot, but no Branca. 这是布兰卡最喜欢的地方 但他不在
[15:47] I thought our plan of spying on him after school 我以为放学后没有人的时候
[15:49] when there were no kids around was a good one, 监视他是个很好的计划
[15:50] but where is he? 但他在哪
[15:51] I don’t know, but this floor is really clean. 我不知道 但这块地砖太干净了
[15:53] Oops, not anymore. 不干净了
[15:54] The Whaler ship definitely looks different. 捕鲸者船看起来肯定变了
[15:57] I’m not great with ships. 我对船不太了解
[15:58] I know the cloth things are called boat flaps. 我知道那块布叫船帆
[16:02] Wait, shh. Do you hear that? 等等 你听到了吗
[16:03] Come on, glue. Be more sticky. 拜托 胶水 再黏一点吧
[16:05] – What’s he doing? – Gene, don’t lean on me. Whoa! -他在干什么 -吉恩 别靠在我身上
[16:08] Who’s there? 是谁
[16:09] What? This isn’t the after-school program 什么 这里不是给聪明小孩的
[16:11] for gifted and talented children. 课后项目
[16:13] Wait a minute, is that the Wagstaff Whaler ship? 等等 那是瓦格斯塔夫捕鲸者船吗
[16:15] No, this is a-a cleaning device shaped like a ship. 不 这是个长得像船的清洁工具
[16:19] It’s from Sweden. 瑞典产的
[16:23] Fine. 好吧
[16:23] This is the Wagstaff’s precious Whaler model ship. 这是瓦格斯塔夫珍贵的捕鲸者船模型
[16:27] Then what’s the ship in the case? 那橱窗里的船是什么
[16:29] It’s a decoy ship I put in there. 那是我放进去的假船
[16:31] I was cleaning the Whaler’s case a few days ago 几天前 我正在清理捕鲸者的橱窗
[16:33] and it accidentally dropped on the floor. 不小心把它掉到了地上
[16:36] Some of its little pieces broke and I-I’m repairing it. 一些小部件坏了 我正在修理
[16:40] Why didn’t you just tell people what happened 你为什么不告诉大家发生了什么
[16:41] instead of mopping everyone away? 而不是把大家都拖出那个地方
[16:43] Are you kidding me? 你在逗我吗
[16:44] Have you seen the way the principal looks at it? 你看到过校长看它的眼神了吗
[16:46] It’s his pride and joy. 那是骄傲和喜悦
[16:48] So, this is your plan? 所以这就是你的计划吗
[16:50] You’re rebuilding it and then you’re gonna switch it back? 你要修好它 然后再换回去
[16:52] Yes. It’s a good plan. 是的 这是个好计划
[16:54] I mean, it looks a little different, 我是说 它看起来有点不一样
[16:55] but all the right pieces are there. 但是所有的部件都在那里
[16:57] Mr. Branca, you little rascal. 布兰卡先生 你这个不诚实的人
[16:59] This is the most work anyone’s ever 这是这所学校里的人
[17:00] put into anything at this school. 做过最耗力的事了
[17:02] – I know. – Hey, your secret’s safe with us. -我知道 -我们不会泄露你的秘密
[17:04] Yeah. We can swap secrets. 我们可以交换秘密
[17:06] Mine is that I’m not the best at keeping secrets. 我的秘密是我不是最擅长保密的
[17:11] Tina, we found out what’s up with Branca. 蒂娜 我们发现了布兰卡在做什么
[17:13] Can’t talk. I think Tammy’s in the darkroom 不是时候 我觉得苔米正在暗室
[17:15] destroying the negative of the only good picture 毁掉我拍的唯一拍得不错的
[17:16] – I’ve ever taken. – What? -照片底片 -什么
[17:18] We’re coming. Come on, Gene. 我们一起 快走 吉恩
[17:20] And I’m out of breath. 我喘不过气了
[17:22] – Tammy, no! – Tina, I’m sorry, -苔米 不 -蒂娜 我很抱歉
[17:24] – but you left me no choice. – Oh, my God. -但你让我别无选择 -我的天
[17:27] At least she said sorry? 至少她说了抱歉
[17:31] Tammy, I can’t believe you did that! 苔米 我不敢相信你这么做了
[17:33] I had to cut up your picture and the negative, Tina, 我必须剪了你的照片和底片 蒂娜
[17:35] which took me a really long time to find, by the way. 顺便说一句 我花了好久才找到
[17:37] Negatives are so small. 底片太小了
[17:39] Tammy, that was my best picture. 苔米 那是我最好的照片
[17:41] I can’t get suspended, Tina. 我不能被停学 蒂娜
[17:43] My parents would kill me, which means I wouldn’t be able 我父母会杀了我 意味着我不能
[17:45] to go to Greece, with Greek BFOG boys, 和来自其他希腊的男孩去希腊了
[17:47] remember? 记得吗
[17:49] Think about what’s important. 想想什么才是重要的
[17:50] Tina, you want us to mess her up? 蒂娜 你想让我们揍她一顿吗
[17:52] Lock the door and make her eat the negative? 把门锁上 让她吃了底片
[17:54] And maybe some of us take a taste, too? Just to see? 或许我们也可以尝一口 试试看
[17:56] Okay, I’m gonna go 我要走了
[17:58] ’cause it’s feeling kind of hostile in here. 这里面敌意有点浓
[17:59] And I’m leaving and goodbye. Have a good show. 我要走了 大家再见 祝你们摄影展顺利
[18:02] Tammy. 苔米
[18:03] Okay, Mom, hold your boob like you just got hit with an orange. 好了 妈妈假装被橘子打中了 捂住胸
[18:06] Like this, Ma. There you go. 这样 妈妈 好了
[18:08] Good. Now, everyone look surprised. 很好 现在大家做出吃惊的表情
[18:10] Beautiful. Look at that. 太好了 你们看看
[18:13] What a wonderful birthday. 真是个美妙的生日
[18:15] – We used to live here. – That’s right, Ma. -我们之前住在这里 -对啊 妈妈
[18:18] Well, we kept it clean when we were here, though. 但是我们住在这里的时候收拾的很干净
[18:20] – Okay. – They really let this place go, huh? -好吧 -他们是真的放弃这个地方了
[18:23] Oh, you’re fun. 你真风趣
[18:25] Linda’s back. Bob, Linda’s back. 琳达回来了 鲍勃 琳达回来了
[18:27] I know, Teddy. 我知道 泰迪
[18:28] – I see her. – Violet and her family left. -我看见她了 -维奥莱一家走了
[18:30] So, we’ll see them tomorrow? 那他们明天还来吗
[18:32] When they come and repaint, I’m guessing? 我猜他们会不会把我们家也重新粉刷一遍
[18:35] No, I don’t think so. It’s just so sweet. 不 我觉得不会的 真是太温馨了
[18:37] A family coming back, reliving memories and the life 一家人一起回来 重现回忆
[18:40] they built together. 还有一起生活的记忆
[18:41] That’s gonna be us someday, pal. 我们以后也这么干
[18:42] We’re gonna move out and come back 我们会搬出去 再回来看看
[18:43] and take a family photo. 拍一张全家福
[18:45] And I hope whoever’s living here helps us move the furniture. 希望到时候住在这的人能帮我们挪家具
[18:47] Where are we moving? 我们为什么要搬出去
[18:48] I mean, we can’t move somewhere smaller. 我们不能搬到更小的地方去
[18:51] – Oh, Bob. – Okay, Lin, yes, it’s actually very sweet. -鲍勃 -好吧 琳 确实很温馨
[18:54] You’re right. But just so you know, 你说得对 但是你要知道
[18:56] if we move out and come back, 如果我们搬走了再回来的话
[18:57] I will never be able to climb those stairs. 这些楼梯我肯定爬不上去了
[19:00] I’ll come by and give you a hand up the stairs. 我过来帮忙 把你送到楼上去
[19:02] Teddy, you’ll also be old. 泰迪 那时候你也老了
[19:04] Why are you in such good shape? 为什么你的身体那么好
[19:06] Diet, exercise and I take a multivitamin. 节食 锻炼 吃复合维生素
[19:08] You got to take care of yourself, Bob. 你得照顾好自己 鲍勃
[19:10] Can I get more fries? 能再给我来点薯条吗
[19:12] All of these pictures are terrible. 这些照片都太差了
[19:14] I can’t use any of them. 一张能用的都没有
[19:15] He may as well give me a D, ’cause I’m done. 他还不如给我个D 我受够了
[19:18] If I hadn’t been so obsessed with going to Half House 要不是我鬼迷心窍非要去半屋
[19:19] and finally having all the fun I thought I was missing out on, 以为我错过了和他们一起玩的乐趣
[19:22] then Tammy wouldn’t have been able to trick me. 苔米就没有机会骗我了
[19:23] What am I gonna do? 我该怎么办
[19:25] Well, what if you try to put the negative back together? 不如你把底片再粘到一起
[19:29] – What do you mean? – I mean, it’ll look a little different, -什么意思 -看起来会有一点不一样
[19:31] but all the right pieces will be there. 但所有的部分都还在
[19:33] Oh, you Branca it. 就像布兰卡一样
[19:35] Yeah. And maybe it’ll be more interesting? 对 没准这样照片还能跟更有趣一点
[19:38] You mean in, like, a “different perspective” way? 你是说 就像给了照片一个新的视角吗
[19:40] – That might work. – Louise, hand me that garbage. -可能行得通 -露易丝 把垃圾桶给我
[19:43] Don’t call me that! Oh, right. 不许这么叫我 你说的是真的垃圾桶
[19:46] It’s good. 真不错
[19:47] It’s like an artsy-fartsy puzzle. 像个附庸风雅的拼图
[19:49] – I love it. – Thanks. -我好喜欢 -谢谢
[19:50] Louise, Gene and Susmita helped me. 露易丝 吉恩还有苏丝米塔帮我完成的
[19:51] We get 50% if it sells. 卖的钱分我们一半
[19:53] The price is a $150,000. 定价是15万美元
[19:56] Tina, nice twist on the theme. Very interesting. 蒂娜 扭曲的主题不错 非常有意思
[19:58] Thanks, it was always my plan to do this, the whole time. 谢谢 我一直一来都是这么规划的
[20:02] – So, no D train? – No D train for you, Tina. -我不会搭乘”头文字D”了吧 -你不会 蒂娜
[20:05] – What’s D train? – Oh, just a photography term. -“头文字D”是什么 -是个照片术语而已
[20:08] I’m a great student. hey, look, there’s Susmita! 我是个好学生 你们看 那是苏丝米塔
[20:10] Hey, Susmita, no D train for me. 苏丝米塔 我不在”头文字D”上了
[20:12] – Nice. – You know, taking pictures with you this week -太好了 -你知道吗 这周和你一起拍照片
[20:14] was way more fun than the fun I imagined having at Half House. 比想象中在半屋里玩的乐趣多得多
[20:17] Yeah, it’s a half torn-down house. 是啊 那只是被拆了一半的房子
[20:19] And I sat on a bunch of cigarette butts. 我还坐在了一堆烟屁股上
[20:21] Yeah. 是啊
[20:22] Louise, Gene. 露易丝 吉恩
[20:23] The Whaler is fixed. 捕鲸者号修好了
[20:25] I’ve got to get it back in its case 得放回到展示柜里
[20:26] but everyone’s gonna be looking. 但是这里的人都会看到的
[20:28] Just wait until after the show and put it back then. 那就等到展览办完了再放回去
[20:30] I can’t. I heard the principal’s coming. 不行 听说校长要过来
[20:33] – He’ll want to see his baby. – Okay, got it. -他肯定要看看他的宝贝 -好吧 交给我们
[20:35] Gene, get ready. 吉恩 准备
[20:36] Hey, everyone, look how much cheese 各位 你们快来看看
[20:38] my brother can fit in his mouth. 看我哥的嘴里能放下多少芝士
[20:42] He’s a marvel of science! 他是个科学奇迹
[20:44] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[20:45] Hey, Tina, no hard feelings, right? 蒂娜 没生我的气吧
[20:47] I mean, some hard feelings. 一点点吧
[20:48] – Is that your picture, Tammy? – Yeah. -苔米 那是你的照片吗 -对
[20:51] – It’s a self-portrait. – What’s in your nose? -是张自拍 -你鼻子里是什么东西
[20:53] – Is that a booger? – What? No. -是鼻屎吗 -什么 不是
[20:55] – Gross. – It’s a shadow. -恶心 -是块阴影
[20:57] A booger-shaped shadow. 鼻屎形状的阴影
[20:58] Shut up! Stop! Nobody look! 闭嘴 别说了 都不许看
[21:01] * Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn’t * *沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有*
[21:03] * Does the couch look better over there? I don’t think so * *沙发放到那里更好吗 也没用*
[21:05] * Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn’t * *沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有*
[21:08] * Does the couch look better over there? I don’t think so * *沙发放到这里更好吗 也没用*
[21:10] * Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn’t * *沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有*
[21:12] * Does the couch look better over there? I don’t think so * *沙发放到这里更好吗 也没用*
[21:15] * Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn’t * *沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有*
[21:17] * Does the couch look better over there? I don’t think so * *沙发放到这里更好吗 也没用*
[21:20] – Oh, my back hurts. – Oh, my legs hurt. -我的背好酸 -我的腿好痛
[21:22] – Oh, my arms hurt. – Everything hurts. -胳膊也好痛 -浑身都痛
[21:24] – Are we dying? – Oh, God. Oh… -我们要死了吗 -我的天哪
[21:28] * Does the couch look better over here? No, it doesn’t * *沙发放到这里更好吗 并没有*
[21:31] * Does the couch look better over there? I don’t think so. * *沙发放到这里更好吗 也没用*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme