时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 呼叫害虫先生 除虫害公司 | |
[00:19] | * Thanksgiving, it’s Thanksgiving * | *感恩节好 感恩节到* |
[00:22] | * And we’re putting smiles on old people’s * | *我们要让老人的脸上* |
[00:24] | * Old person faces. * | *挂满微笑* |
[00:26] | Not that I don’t want to go to the Elegant Doily old people’s home– | 我不是不想去”优雅碎花”养老院 |
[00:29] | I mean, I love doilies and all– | 毕竟我还挺喜欢碎花的 |
[00:30] | but why are we doing this on Thanksgiving again? | 但我们为什么要在感恩节当天干这个 |
[00:33] | Ginger went there last Thanksgiving | 金泽去年感恩节去了 |
[00:34] | and said it was very rewarding. | 她说非常有意义 |
[00:36] | You know, play checkers with old people, | 和老人玩玩跳棋什么的 |
[00:37] | let ’em pinch your cheeks, talk about their favorite wars. | 让他们捏捏脸蛋 讲讲最喜欢哪场战役 |
[00:40] | It’s good to give back a little since we have so much. | 我们拥有那么多 回馈一点也不错 |
[00:43] | So much of what, exactly? | 准确来说 是拥有那么多什么 |
[00:44] | Napkins, maybe? We did just stock up. | 可能是餐巾纸 我们刚囤货 |
[00:46] | Giving back sounds nice. | 回馈这事听着不错 |
[00:48] | I wish I could give back to Merryl, | 我倒想回馈梅丽尔 |
[00:49] | but she left the Elegant Doily | 但她从养老院搬出去 |
[00:50] | and moved in with her boyfriend. | 她和男友住了 |
[00:51] | Do you still say “Boyfriend” When they’re in their 90s? | 对于90几岁的人 说”男朋友”还合适吗 |
[00:53] | You say “Elderberry.” | 你得说”老伴” |
[00:55] | Plus, your father and I will probably end up | 何况我和你爸很可能 |
[00:56] | in a home someday. | 总有一天要进养老院 |
[00:58] | It’ll be a nice little preview. | 提前感受下也不错 |
[00:59] | Oh, no, we’ll never be able to afford that. | 不 我们去不起的 |
[01:01] | I’m excited to get back home and get cracking | 我就想早点回家 |
[01:03] | on that maple glaze for the turkey. | 开始做我火鸡的枫糖釉 |
[01:05] | Man, Thanksgiving is the best holiday. | 感恩节真是全年第一好的节日 |
[01:07] | There in the kitchen, the excitement, the adrenaline. | 厨房里活力满满 肾上腺素飙升 |
[01:09] | Oh, yeah. You’re all fun in the kitchen on Thanksgiving. | 那是 每到感恩节 厨房里的你可有意思了 |
[01:12] | Just, getting a snack… | 我来拿个零食 |
[01:14] | Hot plate! Hot plate! Out of the way! | 烫 盘子烫 让道 |
[01:16] | Hey, Dad, do you think I could… | 爸 我能不能 |
[01:17] | Ask your mother! | 问你妈 |
[01:17] | Dinner’s in 20 minutes! | 再过20分钟吃晚饭 |
[01:19] | No, no, no. 30. | 不对 30分钟 |
[01:20] | So, what would you say is the minimum amount of time | 话说你觉得我们最少要在”优雅碎花” |
[01:23] | we can spend at the Elegant Doily? | 待多长时间 |
[01:25] | Don’t you worry your pretty little hairy neck, Bob. | 你那毛茸茸脖子上的小脑袋就别担心啦 鲍勃 |
[01:27] | We’ll get you home soon | 我们会很快回家 |
[01:28] | so you can start doing your cooking. | 好让你开始做大餐 |
[01:29] | Oh, is my neck that hairy right now? | 我脖子上毛有那么多吗 |
[01:31] | Yeah, it’s probably time to harvest. | 可以说那里现在是收割季节 |
[01:33] | Yep. Just like I remembered it. | 和我印象中一模一样 |
[01:35] | Oh, this is where all the carpet is. | 原来把地毯都搬这儿来了 |
[01:37] | Got-dang it. Give me my damn orange soda! | 把我的橘子汽水吐出来 烂机器 |
[01:39] | Oh, hi, Sergeant Bosco. | 博斯科警长 你好 |
[01:41] | Are you here visiting your very pleasant mom? | 你是来探望你那和善的母亲吗 |
[01:44] | Yeah, but she won’t come out of her room. | 对 但她不肯离开房间 |
[01:45] | And if Mother doesn’t do Thanksgiving activities | 而她今天要是不出来和养老院的朋友 |
[01:48] | with her nursing home friends today, | 一起参加感恩节活动 |
[01:49] | she’ll gripe about it all year long! | 她会抱怨一整年 |
[01:52] | You having soda troubles? | 你的汽水出问题了吗 |
[01:53] | You know, the front’s just glass. | 这东西不过是层玻璃 |
[01:55] | – You could smash it. – Louise. | -可以用砸的 -露易丝 |
[01:56] | – Or shoot it. – Interesting, interesting. | -开枪打也行 -有意思 |
[01:58] | Let me help you with that. | 我来帮你吧 |
[01:59] | This machine is quite the quarter gobbler. | 这机器就是个吞钱兽 |
[02:01] | Ooh, stretchy keys. That’s fun. | 伸缩钥匙扣 有意思 |
[02:04] | Here you go. | 请拿好 |
[02:06] | Yeah. Get in there, fructose. | 糖分补充完毕 我去了 |
[02:08] | Thanks, Deirdre. Wish me luck. | 谢了 迪得莉 祝我好运 |
[02:09] | Oh, you’re Deirdre. I’m Linda. | 你就是迪得莉 我是琳达 |
[02:11] | – We spoke on the phone. – Linda. | -我们通过电话 -琳达你好 |
[02:13] | And this must be your lovely family. | 看来这几位就是你可爱的家人了 |
[02:15] | We prefer “Hot family,” Thank you. | 我们更喜欢”性感家人” 多谢 |
[02:17] | Well, we are thankful you’re helping us out this morning. | 很感谢你们上午来帮我们 |
[02:20] | Follow me. I’ll get you all set up. | 请跟我来 我来帮各位准备 |
[02:21] | Oh, I left the hard candies in the car. | 我把硬糖忘在车里了 |
[02:24] | Old people still like hard candy, right? | 现在的老年人还是喜欢硬糖的 对吧 |
[02:26] | They love to unwrap them whenever it’s very quiet. | 只要一静下来 他们就喜欢剥糖纸 |
[02:28] | You go ahead. I’ll catch up. I’ll catch up. | 你们先去 我马上来 |
[02:30] | You will be helping out | 你们将要帮我们做一项 |
[02:31] | with a very important Thanksgiving job: | 非常重要的感恩节工作 |
[02:33] | making the paper turkey decorations. | 制作纸质的火鸡装饰 |
[02:36] | Gotcha. Do you want sturdy turkeys or flirty turkeys? | 明白 你们想要健壮还是妖娆一点的 |
[02:39] | Deirdre, it’s Paul. | 迪得莉 我是保罗 |
[02:40] | Mr. Thompson said that you said | 汤普森先生说你说过 |
[02:42] | that he didn’t have to wear pants on holidays. | 他可以过节不穿裤子 |
[02:44] | No, I said always pants all the time. | 不 我说的是裤子必须随时穿着 |
[02:47] | – Disagree. – Hi. How are you? | -恕难苟同 -你好啊 |
[02:49] | Nice… nice turkey. | 火鸡折的不错 |
[02:50] | You worry about your own turkey, fella. | 你还是管好你自己的火鸡吧 小伙子 |
[02:53] | You want me to carry you? I could. | 要我背你过去吗 |
[02:55] | I’ve been doing several push-ups a day | 我最近每天洗澡前 |
[02:56] | before I take a shower. | 都会做上几个俯卧撑 |
[02:58] | Probably against the sink. | 多半是扶着洗手台做的 |
[02:59] | Yeah, against the sink. So what? | 对 就是扶着洗手台 那又怎样 |
[03:01] | Hi. I couldn’t help overhearing your loud conversation. | 嗨 我无意中听到了你们大声的谈话 |
[03:05] | Seems like someone doesn’t want to join | 听起来有人不愿融入 |
[03:06] | all the Thanksgiving fun. | 感恩节的欢乐氛围中来呢 |
[03:08] | I’m Linda. My family’s here today, | 我是琳达 我和家人 |
[03:10] | giving back– no big deal. | 今天来这里帮忙 这不算什么啦 |
[03:11] | – So, can I help? – My son has a gun. | -需要我帮忙吗 -我儿子有枪 |
[03:13] | – Don’t mess with us. – Mother. | -别来惹我们 -妈 |
[03:15] | Do you want two pounds of hard candy? | 你们想来两磅硬糖吗 |
[03:18] | Take the candy. Get rid of the lady. | 人走 糖留下 |
[03:19] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[03:21] | I’m having real trouble making turkey waddles | 我好像真的做不出 |
[03:22] | that don’t look like testicles. | 不像睾丸的火鸡脖 |
[03:24] | – Me, too. – Come on! Come on! | -我也是 -给点力啊 |
[03:25] | Is that Zeke? | 那不是齐克吗 |
[03:26] | Is he wrestling his grandma? | 他是在跟他奶奶摔跤吗 |
[03:28] | – come on! – Hey, Zeke. | -给点力 -嗨 齐克 |
[03:29] | Hey, Tina, girl. | 嘿 蒂娜 |
[03:30] | – Louise. G-man. – Doctor. | -露易丝 吉特工 -博士 |
[03:32] | Did your grandparents move in here or something? | 你们爷爷奶奶住进来了么 |
[03:34] | Tell ’em to watch out– | 提醒他们小心一点 |
[03:35] | the hazing process is crazy. | 这里的迎新羞辱环节相当疯狂 |
[03:36] | Nah, we’re making paper turkeys | 没 我们在折纸火鸡 |
[03:38] | with testicles on their chins. | 下巴长着睾丸的那种 |
[03:39] | – Oh, cool. – What are you doing? | -酷 -你是在干嘛 |
[03:41] | Every year, my grandma and the other elders watch | 我奶奶和其他老人每年都会收看 |
[03:43] | the OMG Mall Group Thanksgiving Day Parade on the TV. | 我的妈呀商场感恩节大游行 |
[03:46] | Oh, the OMGMGTDP? I love that parade. | “我妈游”吗 我超爱的 |
[03:49] | Yeah, but the cable’s out. | 是 但光纤坏掉了 |
[03:50] | Did you fix the cable yet, Zeke? | 电视修好了吗 齐克 |
[03:54] | Sorry, Grandma. | 抱歉 奶奶 |
[03:55] | I’m giving it all I got, but it’s just not enough. | 我尽力了 但还是修不好 |
[03:58] | I’m sorry, everyone. | 很抱歉 各位 |
[03:59] | We’re not gonna be able to watch the parade this year. | 我们今年不能看大游行了 |
[04:01] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[04:02] | Man, that’s a lot of frowning. | 哇 好多皱眉头的 |
[04:04] | – And new wrinkles, I bet. – Dang it! | -肯定还有新长的皱纹 -烦死了 |
[04:06] | I wish I was a wizard so I could give these angels | 真希望我会魔法 好让这些天使们 |
[04:08] | the parade they deserve. | 看他们想看的游行 |
[04:10] | No OMGMGTDP on TGD? That’s BS! | 感恩节看不了”我妈游” 太不像话了 |
[04:14] | It would be nice to do something nice. | 要是能帮上忙确实挺好的 |
[04:17] | Maybe that’s how we could do our giving back-ing. | 也许我们可以用这种方式来回馈 |
[04:18] | Maybe we could try to do some kind of entertainment? | 搞点娱乐活动什么的 |
[04:21] | Not a parade, but like a parade? | 不一定是游行 但和游行差不多的 |
[04:23] | These people want a parade, specifically. | 这里的人就想看游行 |
[04:25] | They do have parade face. | 他们脸上确实写着”游行” |
[04:27] | We know they’ve got some basic art supplies, | 这里有常用的美术用品 |
[04:29] | and we’ve got our charisma. | 加上我们的个人魅力 |
[04:30] | And a deep knowledge of the American songbook. | 还有庞大的美国歌曲储备量 |
[04:32] | Are we doing a parade? I think we’re doing a parade. | 那我们要搞游行吗 我们要搞游行啦 |
[04:35] | Well, I’m here all day. | 我可以来帮忙 |
[04:36] | And I’ve cut enough turkey face testicles for a lifetime, | 我剪够了这辈子的火鸡睾丸 |
[04:39] | so I’m in. | 我加入 |
[04:40] | Good thing I brought my bass drum. | 还好我带了我的大鼓 |
[04:43] | Guess what, everyone. The parade is back on. | 告诉大家个好消息 大游行又可以看了 |
[04:47] | Not on TV, though. | 不过不是在电视上看 |
[04:48] | Oh, boy. Tough crowd. | 天 真不好对付 |
[04:50] | Your turkey is… I would just start over. | 你的火鸡…换我就直接重做 |
[04:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[04:53] | Hi. Can you cook lots of food? No? | 嗨 你能做大锅菜吗 |
[04:55] | Hey. Feel like cooking a ton of food? No? | 嘿 你会做大锅菜吗 不行吗 |
[04:58] | Can anyone here cook lots of food? | 这里有人会做大锅菜吗 |
[05:00] | I can. | 我会 |
[05:02] | So, yeah, our cook had to step out | 是这样的 我们的厨师不得不离开 |
[05:03] | for just a few minutes– probably more. | 那么几分钟 应该不止 |
[05:05] | Her water broke. | 她羊水破了 |
[05:06] | She’s in labor– at the hospital. | 她正在分娩 在医院 |
[05:08] | And it turns out our other cook is the father, | 然后我们另一位厨师原来就是孩子的爸 |
[05:10] | so he’s probably out for the day as well. | 所以他今天应该也来不了了 |
[05:13] | So there’s no one to cook all of this food | 所以现在没人 |
[05:15] | – for the whole place. – Right. | -给疗养院做饭了 -没错 |
[05:17] | – On Thanksgiving. – Yes. | -还是感恩节这天 -是啊 |
[05:18] | – Well, I’m happy to do it. – Really? | -我很乐意帮忙 -真的吗 |
[05:20] | I mean, even if you just made the turkey | 就算只做烤火鸡 |
[05:22] | and maybe mashed potatoes, that would be amazing. | 或许再加上土豆泥 都很完美了 |
[05:24] | Sure. Sure. Yeah, I think I can handle it. | 没问题 我应该可以搞定 |
[05:26] | I-I actually have a restaurant. | 我 其实开了家餐厅 |
[05:27] | That’s incredible. We are so lucky. | 难以置信 我们太幸运了 |
[05:29] | Well, we’re not a popular restaurant. | 但我的餐厅比较冷清 |
[05:32] | – Neither are we. – We-we don’t make a lot of money. | -我们也一样 -我们 我们赚不了很多钱 |
[05:34] | Neither do I. Anyway, thank you. | 我也是 总之 谢谢你 |
[05:36] | Hi, kitchen. I’m-I’m Bob. | 你好 厨房 我 我是鲍勃 |
[05:38] | Let’s get into it. | 我们开始吧 |
[05:39] | No, that sounded lame. Sorry, kitchen. | 听着一点都不酷 对不起 厨房 |
[05:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:43] | You’re cooking Thanksgiving? For the whole place? | 你要做感恩节大餐 给这儿所有人 |
[05:46] | I know! | 我知道 |
[05:46] | I’m like the guy in the audience who can play guitar | 就像是乐队在台上问 有人会吉他吗 |
[05:48] | and the band says, “Can anyone play guitar?” | 而我刚好就是观众里那个会的人 |
[05:50] | And I go onstage, and it’s amazing. | 然后上台惊艳全场 |
[05:52] | Yeah, it’s just like that, Bob. | 是的 鲍勃 |
[05:54] | We can have our own dinner at home a little late, right? | 我们家的晚饭推迟一点也没关系吧 |
[05:56] | Sure, but just keep it simple in there. | 当然 但我希望你尽量从简 |
[05:58] | You know how you get on Thanksgiving. | 你感恩节总是这样 |
[05:59] | You get a little amped up. | 会兴奋过头 |
[06:00] | What do you mean? I’m amped down. | 什么意思 我很冷静 |
[06:02] | You’re gonna need some help. I’ll come soon. | 你要帮忙吧 我马上过来 |
[06:04] | Sergeant Bosco’s mom and I are just starting to hit it off. | 我和博斯柯警长的妈妈刚变亲密 |
[06:06] | When will she leave? | 她什么时候走 |
[06:08] | Wait, aren’t the kids with you? | 什么 孩子们没和你在一起吗 |
[06:09] | No. They left me with the paper turkeys | 没有 他们留我自己在那里做纸火鸡 |
[06:11] | and a guy who was kind of mean. | 我旁边那个人还有点刻薄 |
[06:13] | All right, I got to go. | 好了 我得挂了 |
[06:14] | Knifey’s ready to get dicey. | 我的刀子已经蠢蠢欲动了 |
[06:17] | You want us to be in the kitchen | 你想要我们去厨房 |
[06:19] | cooking with Dad on Thanksgiving? | 帮爸爸准备感恩节大餐 |
[06:22] | No, thank you very much. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[06:23] | He doesn’t want anyone in the kitchen | 感恩节这天 他不需要任何人 |
[06:25] | with him on Thanksgiving. He’s a lone wolf. | 在厨房帮忙 他是独狼 |
[06:26] | But slightly more hairy and more vicious. | 他比狼更凶 毛发也更多 |
[06:28] | Okay, I know your father can be… | 我知道你们爸可能… |
[06:30] | – A Thankszilla? – A Thankszilla. | -感恩节会哥斯拉吗 -对 “感恩”斯拉 |
[06:32] | But at least one of you needs to go | 但你们至少得有一个人 |
[06:34] | in there and help out, okay? | 去那帮忙 好吗 |
[06:35] | Fine. Hand farts? | 好吧 手屁比赛 |
[06:37] | Weakest one goes with Dad? | 声音最小的人去爸爸那 |
[06:38] | – Yeah. -Sure. | -好 -当然 |
[06:42] | – No! – Yes. | -不 -耶 |
[06:43] | I’ve been practicing. | 我练过的 |
[06:45] | Damn these tiny hands! | 这双该死的小手 |
[06:46] | I don’t want to cook with Thankszilla. | 我不想和”感恩”斯拉一起做饭 |
[06:48] | Y’all hand-farting? I like to hand-fart. | 你们在玩手屁吗 我最喜欢手屁了 |
[06:53] | Dad? Mom told me to come in here | 爸爸 妈妈让我 |
[06:54] | to help you– in a kitchen, on Thanksgiving. | 来厨房帮你 做感恩节大餐 |
[06:57] | – Thoughts? Concerns? – Oh, okay. Great. | -有什么想法或担忧吗 -好啊 挺好 |
[06:59] | Oh, you don’t seem so excited. | 你好像不太激动嘛 |
[07:01] | Maybe I should just go. | 要么我还是走吧 |
[07:02] | No, no, I mean, I probably do need the help. | 别 别 我可能的确需要帮忙 |
[07:04] | And it could be fun. Also, I feel like | 会有趣的 而且我感觉 |
[07:07] | I got a good handle on everything, schedule-wise. | 一切尽在掌握着中 从计划上看 |
[07:09] | I guess, in a way, | 某种程度上 |
[07:09] | I’ve been training my whole life for this. | 我感觉自己这辈子都在为此刻做准备 |
[07:12] | – So, there’s potatoes for mashed potatoes. – Good eye. | -这里有土豆 可以做土豆泥 -好眼力 |
[07:14] | I found sausage, so we’ll make sausage stuffing. | 我找到了香肠 可以做香肠馅 |
[07:17] | – There’s turkey breasts. – Put a bra on those. | -这是火鸡鸡胸肉 -可以穿胸罩了 |
[07:19] | There’s green beans. There’s cranberry sauce. | 这有绿豆 蔓越莓酱 |
[07:21] | Oh, you’re probably gonna want a headband, | 你可能要带一个头巾 |
[07:23] | ’cause we’re in the eye of the storm. | 因为我们正处在风暴中心 |
[07:25] | – Settle down, tiger. – Hey. They have one of these. | -冷静点 -他们有这个 |
[07:27] | Whoa, what’s that? Some kind of kitchen gun? | 哇 那是什么 厨房用枪吗 |
[07:30] | Sort of. It’s a torch used for finishing crumble. | 算吧 是种喷火枪 用来烤酥皮装饰的 |
[07:33] | It shoots fire when you press this button. | 按这个按钮就会喷火 |
[07:35] | Let me see, let me see, let me see. | 我看看 我看看 我看看 |
[07:36] | Hey, you know, I was gonna make sweet potato casserole, | 我打算做红薯砂锅菜 |
[07:38] | and we could use this to brown the marshmallows on top. | 我们可以用它来烤上面的棉花糖 |
[07:40] | A gun that makes fire? Yes, please. | 喷火的枪 完全同意 |
[07:43] | Should we make fire with it right now? | 现在就喷火吗 |
[07:45] | No, we have lots to do before that. | 不行 在这之前 还有很多事要做 |
[07:47] | But, tell you what, how would you like | 这样如何 我任命你为 |
[07:49] | to be Captain Casserole and learn how to make it? | 砂锅队长 你来学习怎么做 |
[07:51] | Does, Captain Casserole get to shoot the fire gun? | 砂锅队长可以用喷火枪吗 |
[07:54] | – She does, eventually. – Then call me Captain. | -可以 收尾时 -那我就是砂锅队长了 |
[07:56] | Wait, do I outrank you? Oh, that’s embarrassing. | 那我的地位比你高了吗 这可有点尴尬 |
[08:00] | Now we’re behind schedule. | 现在我们进度有点慢了 |
[08:01] | let’s kick it in gear, okay? | 我们开足马力吧 |
[08:02] | You-you sure you don’t want a headband? | 你 你确信你不想要头巾 |
[08:05] | you know, I hear that all the cool seniors | 我听说所有酷酷的老年人 |
[08:06] | are hanging out in the rec room today. | 今天都在娱乐室玩 |
[08:08] | You want to go check out that scene? I do. | 你想去看看吗 我想 |
[08:10] | No! I’m not going until Gary calls. | 不 接到盖里的电话我才去 |
[08:12] | Who’s Gary? | 盖里是谁 |
[08:13] | – My brother. – My other son. | -我兄弟 -我另一个儿子 |
[08:15] | That’s it. I’m carrying you out. | 够了 我把你抱出去 |
[08:17] | What? No. Sergeant Bosco, | 什么 不行 博斯柯探长 |
[08:19] | would you come look at these pretty flowers with me? | 能和我一起看看那些漂亮的花吗 |
[08:22] | I bought those. I’ve already seen ’em. | 是我买的 我已经看过了 |
[08:24] | Come on. | 过来 |
[08:24] | Okay, this is not going great. | 这不太对 |
[08:26] | Don’t you do hostage negotiations? | 你不是会人质谈判吗 |
[08:28] | – This is a hostage negotiation, right? – I guess. | -我们现在就是人质谈判 -也可以这么说 |
[08:31] | So, what’s the first step in one of those? | 那人质谈判的第一步是什么 |
[08:33] | Establish a rapport to gain their trust. | 拉近关系以获取他们的信任 |
[08:35] | Hello. She’s your mother. | 她可是你的母亲 |
[08:36] | Right, so too late for that. | 对 所以已经为时已晚 |
[08:38] | Well, well, wh-what’s after that? | 行行行 下 下一步是什么 |
[08:39] | Asking open-ended questions to give them a sense of control | 提开放式问题 让他们有掌控感 |
[08:42] | and feel them out. | 然后摸清他们的底细 |
[08:43] | Okay. All right. | 行 很好 |
[08:45] | So, Lillian, do you like | 莉莉安 你喜欢 |
[08:48] | – open-ended questions? – No. | -开放式问题吗 -不喜欢 |
[08:50] | That’s a closed-ended question, Linda. | 这问题不开放 琳达 |
[08:52] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[08:53] | How are the sweet potatoes coming? | 红薯怎么样了 |
[08:54] | Good, but I should check the marshmallows, | 很好 但我得检查一下棉花糖 |
[08:56] | make sure they’re ripe. | 确保它们熟了 |
[08:58] | Tough to tell. | 难说 |
[08:59] | No eating, more peeling. | 少偷吃 多削皮 |
[09:01] | Oh, they have brussels sprouts. I can roast those. | 他们有球芽甘蓝 可以烤 |
[09:03] | Wait, you want to add another dish? | 等等 你还想再加一道菜吗 |
[09:04] | Yeah, it’ll complement the stuffing. | 是的 可以丰富馅料 |
[09:06] | If we hustle, we can do it. | 只要加点速就能搞定 |
[09:07] | Okay, I’m gonna need you to shift | 我需要把你从 |
[09:09] | from sweet potato casserole duty to brussels sprouts. | 红薯派岗调去球芽甘蓝岗 |
[09:12] | I’m Captain Casserole. | 我是砂锅队长 |
[09:13] | I took an oath. | 我都宣誓了 |
[09:14] | I need you to wash these. | 请把这些洗了 |
[09:15] | Feels like a demotion. | 感觉像是贬职 |
[09:17] | Really get in there, and-and hurry. | 赶紧去洗 快快快 |
[09:18] | How’s it going in here? | 进行得怎么样了 |
[09:19] | Going great. | 一切顺利 |
[09:21] | Welcome to the Almost OMG Mall Group | 欢迎来到复刻版我的妈呀商场 |
[09:23] | Thanksgiving Day Parade. | 感恩节大游行 |
[09:25] | We’ve got a hell of a show for you today. | 我们今天为各位准备了精彩的表演 |
[09:27] | Let’s go to Tina, who’s on the parade route. Tina? | 镜头转到正在游行现场的蒂娜 蒂娜 |
[09:29] | Thank you. I’m here with a very special person, Ruth. | 谢谢 在我身旁的是一位特别来宾 露丝 |
[09:32] | Ruth, where did you travel from today? | 露丝 你今天是从哪儿出发的 |
[09:33] | – Room 3. – Wow. | -3号房间 -哇哦 |
[09:35] | And you, Zeke’s grandma? | 你呢 齐克奶奶 |
[09:37] | – Room 9. – That’s so far. | -9号房间 -这么远 |
[09:39] | Gene, tell me where the parade’s gonna go today. | 吉恩 给大家介绍一下今天的游行路线吧 |
[09:41] | Well, we’re gonna start over here by the bookcase. | 好的 我们将从书架出发 |
[09:43] | We’re gonna run around the room, and then we’re gonna stop. | 围着房间走一圈 然后结束 |
[09:45] | It should take about three hours. | 大约耗时3小时 |
[09:47] | Good news. The cream of tartar was just hiding, | 好消息 找到了塔塔酱 |
[09:49] | so we can make biscuits from scratch. | 我们可以制作纯手工饼干了 |
[09:52] | – How’s the chopping coming? – Pretty good. | -菜切得怎么样了 -非常好 |
[09:53] | You got to line ’em up just so, | 只需要把摆好 |
[09:55] | and then… hi-ya! | 然后 嗨呀 |
[09:56] | – Oh. – That’s the best one so far. | -噢 -这是目前切得最好的 |
[09:58] | Oh, my God. Those should really be in the oven. | 我的天呐 必须得进烤箱了 |
[10:00] | – Here, let me take that. – Hey, I was just… | -来 刀给我 -我正要 |
[10:02] | You don’t say “Hi-ya” at all? | 你都不说”嗨呀”吗 |
[10:04] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[10:05] | Louise, why don’t I chop the rest of these? | 露易丝 我来把剩下的切完吧 |
[10:07] | We can use a couple of the ones you chopped. | 可以用几个你切的 |
[10:09] | Crap. I gotta preheat the oven. | 糟糕 我该预热烤箱 |
[10:10] | Louise, watch out. Sorry, I need to get through. | 露易丝 小心点 抱歉 我要过去 |
[10:12] | – And there’s Thankszilla. – What? Huh? | -“感恩”斯拉来了 -什么 |
[10:14] | Nothing. I’m just gonna go to the bathroom. | 没事 我去上个厕所 |
[10:17] | – I’ll let you know how it goes. – Okay, great. | -我会告诉你上得怎么样 -好的 |
[10:19] | Come out of your room and go join your friends. | 离开房间去找你的朋友们 |
[10:22] | I repeat, go join your friends. | 再说一遍 去找你的朋友们 |
[10:24] | I’m not leaving until Gary calls. | 接到盖里的电话我才走 |
[10:26] | Gary, Gary, Gary. I give up. | 盖里盖里就知道盖里 我放弃 |
[10:29] | What? No, no giving up. | 什么 不 不能放弃 |
[10:31] | – Tell me more about Gary. – I’ll tell you. | -给我讲讲盖里 -我来告诉你 |
[10:33] | He’s a big-shot tanning salon owner | 他是一个不会在感恩节看望母亲的 |
[10:35] | who won’t visit his mother on Thanksgiving | 臭屁美黑沙龙老板 |
[10:37] | even though he lives ten minutes away! | 哪怕他住的地方距离这里就10分钟路程 |
[10:39] | And he changed his Netflix password. | 而且他更改了他的网飞密码 |
[10:41] | That’s terrible. | 太差劲了 |
[10:42] | Why won’t Gary visit you? | 盖里为什么不来看你 |
[10:44] | Well, this one would tell you | 这个人会告诉你 |
[10:46] | it’s because I’m a mean old lady. | 因为我是个刻薄的老太太 |
[10:47] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[10:49] | – That’s not true. – No, it is. | -这不是真的 -没错 就是 |
[10:50] | You’d be a mean old lady, too, | 你也会是个刻薄老太太 |
[10:52] | if your kids didn’t visit you | 如果你的孩子们不来看你 |
[10:54] | and you’re shivering all the time | 你会一直冻得瑟瑟发抖 |
[10:55] | because it’s freezing in here! | 因为这里冷死了 |
[10:57] | Just wait, Linda. It’ll happen to you, too. | 等着吧 琳达 你也会如此的 |
[11:00] | No, it won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[11:01] | It is chilly in here, though. | 但这里确实很冷 |
[11:03] | Oh, my God, it’s already happening! | 天啊 这已经发生了 |
[11:05] | Oh, Bob, I’m gonna be a grumpy old lady, | 鲍勃 我会变成个脾气坏的老太太 |
[11:07] | and you probably will, too. | 你可能也会变成坏脾气 |
[11:08] | What are… what are you talking about? | 你 你在说什么 |
[11:10] | The kids aren’t gonna visit us | 等我们住养老院时 |
[11:11] | when we’re in an old folks’ home | 孩子们都不会来看我们 |
[11:12] | ’cause we’ll be grumpy and cold. | 因为我们脾气又差又冷漠 |
[11:14] | Okay, that-that might not be a today problem. | 好吧 那可能不是今天的问题 |
[11:16] | How are you doing in there? Is Louise helping you? | 你在那里怎么样 露易丝在帮你吗 |
[11:19] | “Help” is a strong word, but yeah. | “帮”这个词有点言重了 但是的 |
[11:21] | I mean, wait a minute. She was. | 等等 她之前在帮我 |
[11:23] | She might have left. | 现在可能已经走了 |
[11:24] | Oh, my God, see? | 天啊 看见没 |
[11:25] | They don’t want to be with us. | 他们不愿意跟我们在一起 |
[11:27] | It’s already happening. | 现在就已经不愿意了 |
[11:28] | She just went to the bathroom, I think. | 我想她只是去上厕所 |
[11:30] | She’s coming back. | 她会回来的 |
[11:31] | You’re keeping it simple, right, Bob? | 简单点 好吗 鲍勃 |
[11:32] | You’re not going crazy in there? | 你没在做大餐吧 |
[11:34] | Simple-ish. | 挺简单的 |
[11:35] | Bob, if Louise comes back in, take it extra easy with her. | 鲍勃 如果露易丝回来 对她额外宽容些 |
[11:38] | We want our kids to visit us when we live here. | 等我们住这里时 希望孩子来看我们 |
[11:40] | We still can’t afford it, but I’ll be… | 我们还住不起养老院 但我会… |
[11:42] | easy like Sunday morning– you know, Thursday morning. | 像周日清晨般随和… 是周四清晨般 |
[11:45] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[11:45] | I’m gonna go arrest somebody else’s mom | 我要去找其他人的妈妈 |
[11:47] | and pretend it’s you. | 假装那是你 |
[11:48] | Bob, I got to go. Get Louise, but go easy. | 鲍勃 我得挂了 去找露易丝 但宽容点 |
[11:51] | All right, I need everyone to imagine | 好吧 请所有人想象一下 |
[11:53] | we’re Shriners driving tiny cars. | 我们是开着小汽车的圣地兄弟会成员 |
[11:54] | Beep-beep! | 嘀嘀 |
[11:55] | – Louise! – He found me. | -露易丝 -他找到我了 |
[11:57] | – Hey, Dad. – We’re Shrining. | -你好 爸 -我们在开小汽车 |
[11:58] | I was totally headed to the kitchen, | 我之前要去厨房的 |
[12:00] | but now I got to drive this tiny car. | 但我现在得驾驶这辆小汽车 |
[12:02] | Yeah, but maybe you can, come back. | 好吧 但你也许可以回来 |
[12:05] | We’ll definitely keep having fun like we were before | 我们一定会像之前那样开心 |
[12:07] | and, maybe even more fun. | 也许甚至更开心 |
[12:09] | I mean, I’d love to, but there’s that rule | 我想去 但有规定 |
[12:12] | that you can’t have less than four Shriners cars in a parade. | 游行中的圣地兄弟会汽车不能少于四辆 |
[12:15] | Shriners three cannot be. | 圣地兄弟会汽车不能是三辆 |
[12:17] | Just waiting on those other tiny cars. | 正在等待其他小汽车 |
[12:19] | Here I come. | 我来啦 |
[12:20] | Look at all these smiling faces. | 看看这些笑脸 |
[12:22] | I-I-I got to go. | 我 我得走了 |
[12:24] | Also, you got to go, | 你也得走了 |
[12:25] | because there’s a lot of things unwatched right now. | 因为现在有许多东西无人照管 |
[12:29] | Fine. I’m coming. | 好吧 我就来 |
[12:30] | I don’t even know why he wants me in there anyway. | 我都不明白他为什么想让我去那里 |
[12:33] | Apparently, I’m not doing anything right. | 我显然什么都做不对 |
[12:36] | Shriner pileup. | 兄弟会集合了 |
[12:37] | But if he kicks me out, then I’m free. | 但假如他让我走 我就自由了 |
[12:40] | Yes! I’m going to be such a bad cook | 是的 我要当个坏厨子 |
[12:42] | that Thankszilla will banish me from Kitchenland in no time. | 这样那个”感恩”斯拉很快就会把我赶出厨房 |
[12:46] | Okay, time to Shrine, Gene! | 好吧 该开小汽车了 吉恩 |
[12:48] | Feel that tiny car energy! | 感受小汽车的能量吧 |
[12:53] | Okay, time to baste the breasts. | 好吧 是时候给鸡胸肉浇汁了 |
[12:55] | Do you want me to leave you guys alone? | 你希望我让你们单独相处吗 |
[12:56] | It’s actually a really important job, Louise. | 这实际上是非常重要的工作 露易丝 |
[12:58] | We use the baster to suck up the juices | 我们用这个滴管吸起肉汁 |
[13:00] | and then evenly distribute them like so. | 然后像这样均匀浇在肉上 |
[13:03] | Got it. Let me take a whack at this. | 明白 让我来试试 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | Whoops. Did I get it? | 不好意思 我做对了吗 |
[13:08] | Nope, but I’m easy like Thursday morning. | 没有 但我会像周四的清晨般宽容 |
[13:11] | Oops. Missed the meat completely. | 哎呀 完全没浇到肉上 |
[13:14] | Oh, that must be so frustrating for you. | 这对你而言挺泄气的吧 |
[13:16] | Why don’t you try again? | 你为什么不再试试 |
[13:18] | I’m-I’m very relaxed about all this cooking stuff. | 我 我对这些烹饪感到很轻松 |
[13:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:22] | Whoa. Missed again. | 又错过了 |
[13:24] | Boy, you should need a license for this thing. | 伙计 这玩意需要持证上岗 |
[13:27] | Good job. That’s done. | 干得好 搞定了 |
[13:29] | Okay, let’s, keep going. | 好了 那就继续吧 |
[13:31] | Look at all that stuff we’re making. | 看看我们的成果 |
[13:33] | – Over there. – Oh, great. | -那边 -棒极了 |
[13:35] | Just closing the oven. | 那就关上烤箱了 |
[13:37] | Oh, and now I’m being told | 现在又有人告诉我 |
[13:38] | some really cool marching band is ready to perform. | 有些超酷的行军乐队要开始表演了 |
[13:41] | – Good for them. – Two, three, four. | -真不错 -二 三 四 |
[13:44] | Just imagine the thousands of hours | 想象下 他们为这特殊的一天 |
[13:46] | they must have practiced for this very day. | 练习了上千小时 |
[13:48] | Are you kidding me? They got a flag waver? | 你在逗我吧 他们还有旗手 |
[13:51] | Hot damn. | 酷毙了 |
[13:52] | Wow, if I was watching this, I’d be impressed. | 如果我在观众席上 我一定大受震撼 |
[13:55] | And what the huh? | 然后现在又是什么 |
[13:56] | A gymnastics squad? | 体操方阵吗 |
[13:59] | All right, how about you stir the cranberry sauce? | 好了 你要不搅一下蔓越莓浆 |
[14:02] | I’m gonna use this guy. | 我要用这个 |
[14:03] | This is good for stirring, right? | 这很适合搅拌 对吗 |
[14:05] | Nope. Nope. Nope. | 不不不 |
[14:06] | Ooh, this one’s bigger. | 这个更大点 |
[14:07] | Let’s use you. | 那就用你吧 |
[14:09] | That wooden spoon looks like fun. | 那个木勺看起来有点意思 |
[14:11] | And now, no parade can be complete | 而现在 没有百老汇大热单曲的 |
[14:13] | without a song from a hit Broadway musical. | 游行是不完整的 |
[14:15] | Get ready for some singing! | 准备好听歌吧 |
[14:17] | One, two, three, four! | 一二三四 |
[14:18] | * Here we are on Broadway * | *我们此刻相聚于百老汇* |
[14:22] | * It’s a street but also a place with musicals * | *这是一条街 一个有音乐剧的地方* |
[14:25] | * Like Oklahoma * | *就好像《俄克拉荷马》* |
[14:26] | * That’s a state but also a musical * | *那是一个州 也是一部音乐剧* |
[14:29] | * And Rent, which is a musical * | *还有《吉屋出租》 一部音乐剧* |
[14:31] | * And also a thing you have to pay * | *也是你需要支付的东西* |
[14:33] | * The end. Oh, end. * | *结束 结束* |
[14:38] | Oh, God. We bombed. | 天呐 我们好烂 |
[14:39] | They’re just giving us grandparent claps. | 那不过是长辈关爱的掌声 |
[14:41] | To be fair, we told them this was a parade, | 老实说 我们说这是场游行 |
[14:43] | and we didn’t have any floats or balloons. | 但我们甚至没有花车和气球 |
[14:44] | – And very little parading. – It’s true. | -游行也很少 -确实 |
[14:46] | They could probably press charges. | 他们都可以起诉我们 |
[14:48] | Floats and balloons. Gosh darn it, | 花车和气球 该死 |
[14:50] | we need to do floats and balloons somehow. | 我们得去弄点花车和气球 |
[14:51] | It’s Thanksgiving, | 这可是感恩节 |
[14:52] | and we’re supposed to be doing the giving part. | 我们应该做一些付出 |
[14:54] | The Garfield balloon himself couldn’t have said it better. | 加菲猫气球都不能更认同了 |
[14:56] | Guess what. We’re not done. | 你猜怎么样 我们还没结束 |
[14:58] | Actually, this was the finale before the finale. | 事实上 这不过是结局前的结局 |
[15:00] | – The pre-finale. – The pre-nale. | -预结局 -预局 |
[15:02] | So don’t go anywhere. This parade will be right back. | 所以不要离开 游行马上回来 |
[15:05] | With floats and balloons. | 和花车气球一起 |
[15:07] | – Oh, okay. – All right. | -好吧 -行吧 |
[15:08] | We don’t have any of those things. | 我们压根没有那种东西 |
[15:09] | We’re definitely getting sued. | 我们肯定要被起诉了 |
[15:11] | Okay, so just keep stirring the green beans like this | 好了 像这样继续搅拌扁豆 |
[15:13] | so they don’t burn, but also you want | 这样就不会糊 但同时你也要 |
[15:15] | to keep them spread out so they cook evenly. | 让它们分散开 均匀受热 |
[15:18] | Got it. So, like this, Papa? | 懂了 所以 像这样吗 爸爸 |
[15:21] | Is this good? | 这可以吗 |
[15:22] | Is this spread out enough? | 这够分散吗 |
[15:24] | Kind of. | 差不多吧 |
[15:25] | I hadn’t thought of doing it that way. | 我从没想过这种做法 |
[15:27] | Just a big pile all the way over to the side. | 直接堆在一边 |
[15:30] | Oh, that cutting board’s gonna fall. Go catch it. | 那个菜板要掉了 快去接住 |
[15:33] | How about we race to where your friends are, huh? | 要不我们比比谁先到你朋友那里 |
[15:36] | I bet you a dollar I’m faster. | 我赌一美元 我更快 |
[15:37] | Gary could beat you. | 盖里能打败你 |
[15:39] | He keeps in shape. | 他体型一直保持得挺好 |
[15:40] | Unlike Mr. Orange Soda over here. | 不像那边的橘子汽水先生 |
[15:42] | Eats like a five-year-old. | 饮食习惯跟五岁小孩一样 |
[15:44] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[15:45] | Lillian, stop talking about your precious Gary | 莉莉安 别再说你压根不在这里的 |
[15:48] | who isn’t here. | 宝贝盖里了 |
[15:49] | Sergeant Bosco is here visiting you, bringing you flowers. | 博斯柯警官来拜访你了 还带了花 |
[15:52] | And you’ve got friends down the hall somehow, | 不知道为什么 你还有群朋友在大厅 |
[15:54] | though it’s hard to imagine. | 难以想象 |
[15:55] | So why don’t you spend Thanksgiving | 不如你去跟想与你一起 |
[15:57] | with people who want to spend it with you? | 过节的人在一起吧 |
[15:59] | I’m gonna go find my kids. | 我要去找我的孩子们了 |
[16:00] | And the only reason they won’t visit me | 等我老了 他们唯一 |
[16:02] | in a nursing home when I’m old is | 无法来养老院看我的原因 |
[16:03] | ’cause I won’t be able to afford to live in one. | 是我根本住不起养老院 |
[16:05] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[16:07] | I don’t know where she’s getting any of that. | 我不知道她为什么这么生气 |
[16:09] | I’m on your side. | 我站在你这边 |
[16:10] | Okay, the turkey needs a couple more minutes. | 火鸡还要再等一会 |
[16:12] | Same with the brussels. | 孢子甘蓝也是 |
[16:13] | And you’re holding the pickles above the mashed potatoes. | 你怎么能把酸黄瓜放在土豆泥上 |
[16:15] | I’ll just take that. | 还是我来吧 |
[16:16] | Yeah, if you don’t like flavor. | 我以为你不喜欢这个味道 |
[16:17] | Looks like some pickle juice might have fallen in. | 看起来酸黄瓜里的汤汁掉进去了 |
[16:20] | Hopefully not. | 希望没有吧 |
[16:21] | The sweet potato casserole should be ready. | 奶香红薯砂锅应该好了 |
[16:22] | And now it’s time to brown the marshmallows. | 现在该烤焦棉花糖了 |
[16:24] | Oh, yes! | 太好了 |
[16:25] | The fire gun. Let’s do this. | 是喷枪 来吧来吧 |
[16:27] | Captain Casserole reporting for duty. | 砂锅队长前来报到 |
[16:29] | Oh, it’s just that we only get one shot at this, Louise, | 我们只有一次机会 露易丝 |
[16:32] | and if we don’t get it right, it’s ruined, | 如果我们失败了 这道菜就毁了 |
[16:33] | so I-I’d better just do it. | 还是我来吧 |
[16:35] | And also, you know, it’s not that fun. | 喷枪也不是你该玩的 |
[16:37] | What? No, I can be really careful! | 什么 不要啊 我会非常小心的 |
[16:39] | Dad, come on. I was being bad at cooking on purpose. | 老爸 求你了 我只是故意表现差的 |
[16:42] | Let me do it, please. | 让我来吧 求求了 |
[16:44] | You-you… you were being bad on purpose? | 你是故意搞破坏的 |
[16:47] | Yes. So you would kick me out. | 对啊 那样你就会把我赶走了 |
[16:49] | You wanted me to kick you out? | 你想让我赶走你吗 |
[16:50] | Yeah. I did before, but now I don’t. | 之前想 但是现在不想了 |
[16:52] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[16:54] | Let’s talk about it after you give me that thing. | 这个待会再说 先把喷枪给我 |
[16:56] | No, definitely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[16:57] | I’m doing this. | 我要自己来 |
[16:58] | Since you don’t want to be here so badly | 既然你这么想离开这里 |
[17:01] | that you’d purposely mess up | 甚至不惜毁了 |
[17:02] | the most beautiful meal of the year. | 一年当中最美好的晚餐 |
[17:04] | – None of us wanted to be in here. – What? | -我们都不想帮厨 -什么 |
[17:06] | The only reason I’m here at all | 我能来这只是因为 |
[17:07] | is because I had the softest hand fart. | 我的手屁最轻 |
[17:09] | I-I don’t know what that means, | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[17:10] | but I’m just gonna finish everything else myself. | 但是剩下的我要一个人做 |
[17:12] | Fine! That’s clearly how you wanted it | 行吧 反正你从一开始 |
[17:14] | from the beginning, you Thankszilla. Bye. | 也没想让我帮忙 你个”感恩”斯拉 走了 |
[17:16] | – Bye! – Bye. | -再见 -别送 |
[17:19] | I imagined that door slamming. | 我想象着摔门 |
[17:21] | I’m just gonna say it. Slam! | 所以我直接说了 摔门 |
[17:26] | This is beautiful. You kids. | 真是太棒了 孩子们 |
[17:29] | Don’t blow your nose on the toilet paper. | 别在厕纸上擤鼻涕 |
[17:31] | We need it for the float. | 我们做彩车还要用呢 |
[17:32] | This is supposed to be a float? | 这玩意是辆彩车吗 |
[17:33] | If you really squint and then shut your eyes. | 你不看我怎么知道我在擤鼻涕 |
[17:35] | Louise, you’re not helping in the kitchen? | 露易丝 你怎么没在厨房帮忙 |
[17:37] | Nope. I’m back. What are we doing? | 没有 我回来了 现在要干什么 |
[17:39] | We’re aiming for the moon is what we’re doing. | 我们正在准备向月球进发 |
[17:41] | Or at least to get that one guy to stop snoring at us. | 至少不要让那家伙再对着我们打呼噜了 |
[17:44] | Hi, turkey. It’s just me in here now. | 火鸡 现在这里只有我了 |
[17:46] | God, you’re even more beautiful | 天呐 你竟然比五分钟之前 |
[17:48] | than you were five minutes ago. | 更好看了 |
[17:49] | Yeah, because you cooked me perfectly | 对啊 因为你厨艺精湛 |
[17:51] | and you’re a great chef and a great father | 你是特别厉害的厨师和很棒的父亲 |
[17:53] | and also unconventionally handsome. | 这么有才 还这么帅 |
[17:56] | Thanks. you didn’t have to say all that. | 谢谢夸奖 你不用这么客气的 |
[17:58] | Hey, I wasn’t even gonna be a dish, | 要不是你的话 我都做不成菜 |
[18:00] | and now look at me. Thank you. | 看看我现在多美味 谢谢你 |
[18:03] | You’re welcome, brussels sprouts. | 你太客气了 孢子甘蓝 |
[18:04] | I do very much enjoy cooking Thanksgiving dinner. | 我非常享受烹饪感恩节晚宴 |
[18:07] | And you’re so good at it. | 而且你做得很好 |
[18:09] | Thanks, green beans. | 谢谢你 四季豆 |
[18:10] | But honestly, I-I might not be | 但是老实说 我或许 |
[18:12] | the easiest to be around in the kitchen on T-Day. | 不是T节厨房里最容易相处的人 |
[18:16] | Are you kidding? | 你说什么呢 |
[18:16] | I love being in the kitchen with you on T-Day, Bob. | 我特别喜欢跟你一起待在厨房 |
[18:19] | And I love calling it T-Day. | 我也喜欢叫它T节 |
[18:21] | I-I don’t know, mashed potatoes. | 我也不确定了 土豆泥 |
[18:23] | I feel like maybe you guys are just kind of | 我觉得你们只是告诉我 |
[18:24] | telling me what I want to hear. | 我想听的话 |
[18:26] | No, we love you. You’re the best. | 不 我们爱你 你特别好 |
[18:28] | Leave your family, Bob. | 离开你的家人吧 鲍勃 |
[18:29] | We’ll run away together. | 我们一起浪迹天涯 |
[18:31] | I mean, that might be nice for a little while, stuffing, | 馅料 我们偶尔独处一下还行 |
[18:34] | but I don’t want to run away with food. | 但是我不想和食物私奔 |
[18:37] | You should. We could make you happy, Bob. | 你应该跟我们走 我们可以让你开心 鲍勃 |
[18:39] | This is getting weird. | 这场景越来越奇怪了 |
[18:40] | I-I think I’d better go talk to Louise. | 我最好还是去找露易丝谈谈 |
[18:42] | I’m just gonna put some foil over you guys real quick. | 我要在你们身上盖一层锡纸 |
[18:44] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[18:45] | No, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:46] | You guys need to stay warm. | 你们可不能凉了 |
[18:49] | Is this collection of inflated rubber gloves | 这些充气的橡胶手套 |
[18:51] | the best parade balloon ever? | 是不是最好的游行气球 |
[18:52] | No, but is it a parade balloon? | 不 但这算是游行气球吗 |
[18:54] | – Probably. – Hi, guys. | -可能算吧 -孩子们 |
[18:56] | – Louise, can we talk? – Sorry, we’re busy. | -露易丝 能跟你聊聊吗 -抱歉 我们很忙 |
[18:58] | – Just for a sec. – I’m in the float zone, Dad, | -就一两句 -我负责装饰花车 爸爸 |
[19:01] | so unless you’re a float or a balloon, I don’t see you. | 如果你不是花车或是气球 我没空理你 |
[19:04] | Can’t tell. Can’t tell if we got there, | 说不好 说不好我们做的行不行 |
[19:06] | but gosh darn it, it’s too late to stop now, | 去他的吧 我们现在想停下也来不及了 |
[19:08] | ’cause we’re rolling! | 因为我们要上场了 |
[19:09] | Bye, Dad. | 爸爸再见 |
[19:11] | How about a totally sincere round of applause for the float? | 让我们用热烈的掌声欢迎花车登场 |
[19:14] | The theme is: a mountain of medical supplies. | 主题是 一大堆医疗用品 |
[19:17] | Look at all the things they got on that thing. | 看看这上面堆的一堆东西 |
[19:20] | And how about these glove balloons, huh? | 你们觉得这些橡胶手套气球怎么样 |
[19:22] | Eat your heart out, giant Snoopy. | 羡慕死了吧 巨型史努比 |
[19:24] | I’m still light-headed from blowing these up. | 吹这些手套搞得我现在还头晕呢 |
[19:26] | Oh, so full of air, those balloons. | 这些气球里真是充满了空气呀 |
[19:29] | And I’m another balloon. | 我是另一个气球 |
[19:31] | Do what? | 啥东西 |
[19:33] | What’s that balloon supposed to be? | 那个气球是什么东西 |
[19:36] | Ignore him. | 别理他 |
[19:37] | He’s not really in the parade. He’s the chef. | 他不是游行的成员 他是厨师 |
[19:39] | The mean chef who works alone. | 喜欢自己一个人做饭的刻薄厨师 |
[19:41] | My balloon is a-a character named… | 我这个气球的名字叫 |
[19:44] | Sorry, Louise. | 抱歉 露易丝 |
[19:45] | Sorry Louise? Is that Pixar? | 抱歉露易丝 是皮克斯出的吗 |
[19:47] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[19:49] | Lillian, you left your room. | 莉莉安 你从房间里出来了 |
[19:50] | Kind of regret it now. | 现在有点后悔了 |
[19:52] | – Hey, Lillian. – Hi, Ernie. | -你好啊 莉莉安 -你好 欧尼 |
[19:53] | What’s this crap show? | 这是什么破烂节目 |
[19:54] | The TV’s broken, and then I had a great nap. | 电视坏了 然后我睡了一觉 |
[19:57] | Louise, hey. | 露易丝 |
[19:58] | I-I really want to say something. | 我真的想说几句 |
[20:00] | I’m sorry I was a little bit of a Thankszilla. | 抱歉我是个”感恩”斯拉 |
[20:03] | I really did want you to be in the kitchen with me | 我真的希望你能去厨房里帮我 |
[20:05] | and maybe even to teach you a few things. | 甚至能教你几道菜 |
[20:07] | You know, I pictured us bustling around in there, | 我想象了一下我们两个在里面忙碌着 |
[20:09] | high-fiving with spatulas, | 用刮刀击掌 |
[20:11] | But I was way too much of a cook and not enough of a dad. | 但是我太沉浸于当个厨子 没当好爸爸 |
[20:15] | Well, I guess I was kind of a jerk, too. | 我可能也有点过分了 |
[20:19] | Sorry. For what it’s worth, | 抱歉 无论如何 |
[20:21] | every other day of the year, you’re a pretty great dad. | 一年里的其他日子 你都是个好爸爸 |
[20:23] | Though you’re kind of a monster on Easter, too. | 但是你在复活节也有点像怪兽 |
[20:25] | And Russian May Day. | 还有俄罗斯的劳动节 |
[20:27] | Do parades normally talk this much? | 游行节目有这么多话吗 |
[20:29] | Let’s give it up for the Sorry Louise balloon over here. | 让我们为抱歉露易丝气球鼓掌 |
[20:32] | Late entry. Crowd favorite. | 最晚进场 最受喜爱 |
[20:35] | What an amazing parade. You loved it. | 真是一场精彩的游行 你们都喜欢 |
[20:37] | We gave back. It counts. You’re welcome. | 我们回馈了 这也算数 不用谢 |
[20:39] | The wind’s blowing this balloon off course. | 风要把气球吹跑了 |
[20:42] | Look out. | 当心喽 |
[20:43] | Oh, I was wondering where all the medical supplies went. | 我还纳闷医疗用品都去哪了呢 |
[20:49] | God, I freaking love Thanksgiving. | 天哪 我可太爱感恩节了 |
[20:52] | Hey, Louise, there’s one more thing | 露易丝 你还得到厨房里 |
[20:54] | I need your help with in the kitchen. | 再帮我做一件事 |
[20:55] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[20:57] | Captain Casserole! | 砂锅队长 |
[21:01] | * Captain Casserole flings her fiery fire flame * | *砂锅队长 火焰全力喷射* |
[21:04] | * And makes other kitchen helpers look so lame * | *其他的厨房帮手 都显得那么逊* |
[21:08] | * With her million-degree super butane torch * | *用她一百万度的丁烷火焰* |
[21:11] | * All marshmallows will soon be scorched * | *棉花糖统统被烧焦* |
[21:13] | * After Captain Casserole flings her fiery flame * | *砂锅队长 火焰全力喷射* |
[21:17] | * Captain Casserole flings her fiery fire flame * | *砂锅队长 火焰全力喷射* |
[21:21] | * Every single marshmallow will be maimed * | *棉花糖统统被烧焦* |
[21:24] | * With a thousand degrees of butane blast * | *用一千度的丁烷火焰* |
[21:27] | * She’ll knock marshmallows right on their * | *棉花糖统统被搞定* |
[21:29] | * After Captain Casserole flings her fiery flame. * | *砂锅队长 火焰全力喷射* |