英文名称:Happy Death Day
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[01:32] | Hey, you’re up. | 早 你醒了 |
[01:34] | Yeah, I wasn’t sure if you, you know, wanted to… sleep in or not, so… | 我昨晚不确定你是否想睡这儿 |
[01:41] | Am I in a dorm room? | 我在宿舍里? |
[01:44] | Uh… yeah. | 是的 |
[01:50] | ∮ Yeah, it’s my birthday ∮ | 耶 今天我生日 |
[01:52] | ∮ And I ain’t gotta pick up the phone ∮ | 赶快接电话 |
[01:59] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服呢? |
[02:01] | O-On the dresser. | 在化妆台上 |
[02:08] | I… folded your pants last night, | 我昨晚把你的裤子叠起来了 |
[02:10] | – and I wasn’t sure if that… material gets wrinkled. – Great. | – 我不知道它会不会起皱 – 好极了 |
[02:19] | don’t know if you remember my name or not. | 不知道你还记不记得我的名字 |
[02:21] | – Uh, pretty wasted last night. – Got Tylenol? | – 昨晚喝大了 – 泰诺? |
[02:23] | What? | 什么? |
[02:25] | My head is killing me. | 我头好痛 |
[02:27] | Do you have any Tylenol? | 你有没有泰诺止痛片? |
[02:29] | Yes. | 有的 |
[02:30] | I do. | 当然有 |
[02:33] | Uh, sorry. | 等等 |
[02:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:45] | I’m Carter, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我是卡特 |
[02:50] | Not a word of this to anyone. Got it? | 这事对别人保密 懂吗? |
[02:55] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 没问题 |
[03:00] | Dude, did you hit that fine vagine or wha… | 兄弟 你昨晚把那妞办了吗? |
[03:09] | Nice one, dickhead. | 白痴 来的正好 |
[03:27] | Hey. | 你好 |
[03:29] | Stop global warming? I… | 抵制全球变暖? |
[03:37] | – Come on! – ∮ On the wall, 63 bottles of beer ∮ | – 快跑 – 63瓶啤酒在墙上 |
[03:41] | ∮ On the wall, 63 bottles of beer… ∮ | 63瓶啤酒在墙上 |
[03:44] | 26 hours, that’s all you’ve got? | 才坚持了26个小时就不行了? |
[03:46] | ∮ Bottles of beer on the wall ∮ | 一瓶瓶的啤酒在墙上 |
[03:48] | – I can’t hear you! – ∮ 62 bottles of beer on the wall ∮ | – 大点声 – 62瓶啤酒在墙上 |
[03:50] | ∮ 62 bottles of beer ∮ | 62瓶啤酒 |
[03:52] | ∮ You take one down, pass it around ∮ | 你取下一瓶 传给下一个 |
[03:54] | – Keep going! – ∮ 61 bottles of beer on the wall… ∮ | – 别停 – 61瓶啤酒在墙上 |
[04:04] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[04:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:08] | You haven’t… returned any of my texts. | 我发的短信你一条都没回 |
[04:10] | Yeah. Sorry, I’ve been busy. | 是啊 抱歉我很忙 |
[04:15] | Yeah. I can see that. | 是啊 显而易见 |
[04:17] | Okay, Tim, we went on a date. | 听着 蒂姆 我们是约会过 |
[04:19] | One. | 只有一次 |
[04:20] | I don’t have to text you back. | 我没必要回你短信 |
[04:22] | We’re not, like, a thing. | 我们什么也不算 |
[04:24] | Okay. I just… | 好吧 |
[04:25] | you know, I figured we had a nice time… | 我以为我们相处得很愉快 |
[04:28] | You had a nice time. | 你很愉快 |
[04:29] | I was miserable. | 我很悲惨 |
[04:30] | I mean, who takes their first date to Subway? | 谁会带女孩去赛百味约会? |
[04:34] | It’s not like you have a footlong. | 你还没他们家的三明治长 |
[04:54] | Does this look infected to you? | 你觉得看起来像是感染吗? |
[04:59] | Someone drank my kombucha. | 有人喝了我的康普茶 |
[05:08] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[05:09] | You sneaky little beyatch. | 你这个鬼鬼祟祟的小婊砸 |
[05:11] | Who was it? | 那人是谁? |
[05:13] | Nobody. | 不是谁 |
[05:15] | Sisters don’t keep secrets. | 姐妹之间没有秘密 |
[05:17] | – Seriously, it was nobody. – Well, | – 说真的 那人真的谁也不是 – 好吧 |
[05:19] | I hope “nobody” used a condom. | 我希望”谁也不是”做了保护措施 |
[05:21] | – We don’t want “somebody” looking like a whore. – Thanks, Danielle, super helpful. | – 我们可不想谁看起来像个荡妇 – 丹妮尔 谢谢关心 |
[05:26] | What are sisters for? Oh. | 谁叫我们是姐妹呢? |
[05:28] | – And don’t forget, house meeting at lunch. – Living for it. | – 别忘了午饭时有宿舍例会 – 死都忘不了 |
[05:36] | She finally rolls in. | 你可算回来了 |
[05:41] | Did I totally embarrass myself last night? | 我昨晚是不是特丢人? |
[05:44] | Not at all. | 才没有呢 |
[05:46] | Unless you consider dancing on a table, starting two fights, | 除了在桌子上跳舞 和人打了两架 |
[05:49] | and barfing pretzel chunks all over the bar embarrassing. | 把椒盐脆饼块吐得到处都是之外 |
[05:52] | Please tell me you’re kidding. | 快告诉我这都不是真的 |
[05:54] | Oh, and you also rammed your tongue down Nick Sims’ throat | 对了 你还把舌头伸到尼克·西姆斯的嗓子眼里 |
[05:57] | right in front of Danielle. | 当着丹妮尔的面 |
[05:58] | Oh, God, | 天啊 |
[06:00] | but she was so nice to me this morning. | 她今天早上还关心我来着 |
[06:02] | Yeah, I think she was as drunk as you last night, | 是啊 她和你一样昨晚喝大了 |
[06:05] | so consider it collective amnesia. | 把这当成集体失忆症吧 |
[06:06] | Oh, thank God for that. | 谢谢老天 |
[06:09] | Oh… crap, I’m so late for class. | 糟糕 我上课晚了 |
[06:17] | Can’t find my damn book. | 找不到我的书了 |
[06:25] | Did you really think you could keep it a secret from me? | 别以为你骗得了我? |
[06:28] | – How did you find out? – Driver’s license. | – 你怎么发现的?- 你驾照上有出生日期 |
[06:30] | Not the best picture, I might add. | 我只能说照片还行 |
[06:32] | – I assume you changed my ringer, too. – Who, me? | – 我猜你把我来电铃声也改了 – 谁改的 我吗? |
[06:35] | Never. | 没有的事 |
[06:42] | What’d you wish for? | 你许了什么愿? |
[06:43] | – A new roommate. – Wench. | – 想要个新室友 – 傻瓜 |
[06:47] | Uh… I made that from scratch. | 那可是我亲手做的 |
[06:49] | Sorry. Too many carbs. Toodles. | 抱歉 太多碳水化合物了 拜拜 |
[06:52] | Locomotive response in the subject shows an acceleration | 题目中的机能反应表现了… |
[06:57] | across the quantum plane. | 量子平面的加速 |
[06:59] | This creates great orbital overlap between the partially positive beta carbon… | 它导致了部分正价的β碳原子和部分负价的氢碱基 |
[07:06] | and the partially negative hydrogen alkali group. | 在轨道上重叠 |
[07:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Get your school spirit on before the big game. | 大赛临近 弘扬校风 |
[07:15] | Ten percent off with your student ID. | 学生证打九折 |
[07:19] | And we still need to pick this year’s charity. | 还要挑选今年的慈善项目 |
[07:21] | I can say right now, there’s no way we’re doing the Special Needs Art Fair again. | 我现在宣布 我们不能再举办特殊人士艺术集会了 |
[07:25] | Totally freaked my shit out. Thoughts. | 吓坏我了 你们说呢? |
[07:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[07:34] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[07:35] | What’s wrong, Tree? | 怎么了 小翠? |
[07:37] | Nothing. Except for that cat lady buffet you just dumped at our table. | 没什么 除了看到你在我们的桌子上丢下的猫女郎自助餐 |
[07:42] | And is that chocolate milk I see? | 我是看到巧克力牛奶了吗? |
[07:44] | I missed breakfast. | 我还没吃早餐了 |
[07:45] | What is breakfast, Becky? | 早餐是什么 贝基? |
[07:52] | – Oh! I’m sorry. – Oh, asshole! | – 我很抱歉 – 混蛋 |
[07:55] | – I’m sorry, Tree. – Wait, | – 我很抱歉 小翠 – 等等 |
[07:57] | you two know each other? | 你们俩认识? |
[07:59] | – Yeah, I… – No. | – 是的 – 才不呢 |
[08:00] | We had a… a class together last year. | 我们去年一起上过课 |
[08:04] | Look, I was… bringing you this back. | 看 我是来拿给你这个的 |
[08:12] | Sorry, I didn’t know where you lived, you know? | 抱歉 我不知道你住哪儿 |
[08:14] | I… | 我… |
[08:20] | I’m sorry again about the… the mess. | 抱歉给你添麻烦了 |
[08:23] | What a douchebag. | 人渣 |
[08:30] | Dr. Lawrence to outpatient services. | 劳伦斯医生请到门诊部来 |
[08:32] | Dr. Lawrence to outpatient services. | 劳伦斯医生请到门诊部来 |
[08:34] | ∮ Yeah, it’s my birthday ∮ | 耶 今天是我生日 |
[08:36] | ∮ And I ain’t gotta pick up the phone ∮ | 赶快接电话 |
[08:44] | – Lori. – Hi. | – 洛丽 – 嗨 |
[08:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:48] | Um… so, I thought you only worked nights. | 我以为你只上晚班 |
[08:52] | Doing a double for Jen. She has the flu. | 我替珍代班 她得了流感 |
[08:54] | – That’s nice of you. – So, I guess I don’t need to ask what you’re doing here. | – 你人真好 – 我猜我不用问你来这里做什么 |
[09:01] | Gotta go. | 得赶紧走了 |
[09:04] | Look, Tree… | 听好 小翠 |
[09:06] | it’s none of my business, | 虽然这不关我事 |
[09:08] | but… I think something like this | 但我觉得你这么做 |
[09:09] | is bound to have some pretty serious consequences. | 会留下严重后果的 |
[09:13] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[09:14] | It is none of your business. | 这不关你事 |
[09:22] | Dr. Surd and Dr. Margolan, 2476. | 希尔德医生和玛格兰医生 请到2476病房 |
[09:25] | Dr. Surd and Dr. Margolan, 2476. | 希尔德医生和玛格兰医生 请到2476病房 |
[09:49] | We can’t do this today… there’s too much going on in the building. | 今天不能陪你了 医院里事情太多了 |
[09:55] | I have patients. | 我还有别人 |
[09:57] | And I’m losing mine. | 我就是你的病人 |
[10:03] | Gregory? | 格里高利? |
[10:09] | – Hey. – Hey, sweetie. | – 嘿 – 嘿 亲爱的 |
[10:11] | What’s with the door? | 门怎么了? |
[10:13] | Oh, stupid thing got jammed. Oh, just wrapping up here. | 有东西堵住了 我们刚结束 |
[10:15] | Have you met my student, Teresa? | 见过我学生特蕾莎吗? |
[10:18] | No. I haven’t. | 不 我没见过 |
[10:19] | Hi. It’s nice to meet you. | 你好 幸会 |
[10:21] | Thank you so much for helping me out. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[10:24] | This is a nice surprise. | 你来真让我惊喜 |
[10:28] | Nathan’s been acting really strange since our big fight, | 自从我们上次大吵一架后 内森就变得很冷淡 |
[10:33] | and this morning he drove to Atlanta | 今天早上 他开车去亚特兰大 |
[10:35] | – for a last-minute business meeting about opening a new gym. – Enter. | – 去参加关于新体育馆开业的紧急会议 – 进来 |
[10:39] | Which is weird, because I’ve never heard anything about it before. | 我感觉很奇怪 因为我从没听说过这件事 |
[10:43] | But I’m trying not to let that bring me down. | 我试着不让这件事困扰我 |
[10:45] | – Is that my top? – How cute is it on me? | – 你穿的是我的上衣吗?- 我穿着好不好看? |
[10:47] | Whatever. Just don’t get anything on it, please. | 随便吧 拜托别弄脏了就行 |
[10:50] | You mean like Nick’s Nutter Butter? | 你意思是别让尼克的奶油饼干弄脏? |
[10:53] | Wow. How’s he, Danielle? | 哇 他很厉害吗 丹妮尔? |
[10:55] | What time you going to the party tonight? | 今晚你几点来派对? |
[10:57] | I don’t know. Later. | 我不知道 一会儿吧 |
[10:58] | Our tuition dollars at work. | 咱的学费算是白交了 |
[11:01] | Anyhoo… | 无论如何 |
[11:04] | don’t be too late, or all the cute Sigma boys will be taken. | 别来太晚 不然Σ兄弟会的小鲜肉就被抢走了 |
[11:06] | Okay. Bye-ee. | 好的 拜拜 |
[11:08] | – Bye-ee. – Who took my hairdryer? | – 拜拜 – 谁拿了我的吹风机? |
[11:10] | Crazy bitch. | 疯婆子 |
[11:14] | Teresa, it’s Dad. | 特蕾莎 我是爸爸 |
[11:16] | I sat in that restaurant waiting for you for over an hour. | 我在餐厅等了你一个多小时 |
[11:20] | I can’t believe you would do this to me, | 真不敢相信你这么对我 |
[11:21] | today of all days. | 偏偏是今天 |
[12:16] | Okay, you guys are hilarious. | 好吧 你们真会玩 |
[12:19] | You can come out now. | 别躲了 出来吧 |
[12:24] | Losers. | 胆小鬼 |
[12:48] | Yo, I think your friends went the other way. | 喂 你的朋友从另一边走了 |
[12:58] | Can I help you? | 你有什么事吗? |
[13:03] | Look, weirdo, | 听着 怪人 |
[13:05] | I’m not scared. Why don’t you go try this with one of the heifers at Delta Gamma? | 我才不怕你呢 你怎么不去吓唬吓唬Δ姐妹会的小母狗们? |
[13:09] | They’re into cosplay. | 她们喜欢角色扮演 |
[13:19] | Okay, I’m calling the cops. | 我要叫警察了 |
[14:15] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[14:18] | Oh, hey. You’re up. | 早 你醒了 |
[14:22] | Yeah, I wasn’t sure if you, you know, wanted to sleep in or not, so… | 我昨晚不确定你是否想睡这儿 |
[14:33] | Right. Yeah. | 对 是 |
[14:35] | I folded your pants… for you last night, | 我昨晚把你的裤子叠起来了 |
[14:37] | and I wasn’t sure if… the material gets… wrinkled. | 我不知道它会不会起皱 |
[14:44] | I don’t know if you remember my name or not. | 不知道你还记不记得我的名字 |
[14:47] | You know, you were… pretty wasted last night. | 你昨晚喝大了 |
[14:49] | But, uh… | 但… |
[14:50] | – I’m… I’m… – Carter. | – 我是… 我是… – 卡特 |
[14:54] | You remembered. | 你竟然记得 |
[14:58] | – Uh, Tylenol? – What? | – 啊 泰诺?- 什么? |
[15:00] | Oh, my head is killing me… do you have any Tylenol? | 我头好痛 你有没有泰诺止痛片? |
[15:02] | Oh, uh… yes. | 有的 |
[15:07] | It’s over there. | 在那边 |
[15:09] | Right. | 对 |
[15:11] | It’s under your clothes, on… on the… | 在你的衣服下面 |
[15:14] | – Okay. – Right. Right. | – 对 – 是的 是的 |
[15:20] | Ah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:25] | It’s like you’ve been here before. | 好像你以前来过一样 |
[15:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[15:34] | Tree? | 小翠? |
[15:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[15:41] | Dude, did you hit that fine vagine or wha… | 兄弟 你昨晚把那妞办了吗? |
[15:51] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:59] | Nice one, dickhead. | 白痴 来的正好 |
[16:13] | Hey. | 你好 |
[16:15] | Stop global warming? I… | 抵制全球变暖? |
[16:16] | Um, sorry, no, thanks. | 抱歉 不了 |
[16:24] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[16:25] | ∮ 64 bottles of beer on the wall ∮ | 64瓶啤酒在墙上 |
[16:27] | – Please! I’m soaked! – ∮ 64 bottles of beer ∮ | – 拜托 我湿透了 – 64瓶啤酒 |
[16:30] | ∮ You take one down, pass it around, 63 bottles of beer ∮ | 你取下一瓶 传给下一个 63瓶啤酒 |
[16:33] | ∮ On the wall, 63 bottles of beer… ∮ | 63瓶啤酒在墙上 |
[16:37] | – 26 hours, that’s all you’ve got? – ∮ 63 bottles of beer ∮ | – 才坚持了26个小时就不行了?- 63瓶啤酒 |
[16:40] | – Keep going! – ∮ 62 bottles of beer on the wall ∮ | – 继续 – 62瓶啤酒在墙上 |
[16:42] | – Faster! – ∮ 62 bottles of beer on the wall ∮ | – 快点 – 62瓶啤酒在墙上 |
[16:45] | ∮ 62 bottles of beer ∮ | 62瓶啤酒在墙上 |
[16:46] | – Keep going! – ∮ You take one down ∮ | – 继续 – 你取下一瓶 |
[16:48] | – I can’t hear you! – ∮ Pass it around ∮ | – 大声点 – 传给下一个 |
[16:49] | ∮ 61 bottles of beer on the wall… ∮ | 61瓶啤酒在墙上 |
[16:58] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[17:00] | You… haven’t returned any of my texts. | 我发的短信你一条都没回 |
[17:03] | Tim, what day is it? | 蒂姆 今天几号? |
[17:05] | Uh… Monday the 18th. | 18号星期一 |
[17:09] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[17:10] | I’m pretty sure. | 我十分确定 |
[17:13] | I, um… | 我… |
[17:17] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[17:21] | Call me? | 打给我? |
[17:42] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[17:44] | You sneaky little beyatch. | 你这个鬼鬼祟祟的小婊砸 |
[17:46] | Who was it? | 那人是谁? |
[17:51] | Sisters don’t keep secrets. | 姐妹之间没有秘密 |
[17:54] | – I’m totally having déjà vu right now. – Oh. | – 我现在感觉一切都似曾相识 – 噢 |
[17:58] | I have it all the time. It’s supposed to mean, like, | 哦 我一直这么觉得 这意味着 |
[18:00] | someone’s thinking about you while they’re masturbating. | 某些人在打飞机的时候想着你 |
[18:02] | I have it at least five times a day. | 我一天有五次这种感觉 |
[18:04] | Seriously, I’ve been having it all day, it’s so weird. | 说真的 我一整天都这样 太奇怪了 |
[18:07] | Maybe you should switch to water next time, hon. | 也许下次你应该多喝点水 亲 |
[18:10] | Uh, yeah, thanks. I’ll keep that in mind. | 好的 谢啦 我会记住的 |
[18:14] | What are sisters for? Oh! And don’t forget, | 谁叫我们是姐妹呢?噢 别忘了 |
[18:16] | house meeting at lunch. | 午饭时有宿舍例会 |
[18:19] | Hello? | 听见了吗? |
[18:21] | It’s been on the board since last Thursday, Tree. | 上周四就通知了 小翠 |
[18:23] | Yeah, I remember. I… | 好 我记住了 |
[18:30] | She finally rolls in. | 你可算回来了 |
[18:33] | That’s so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[18:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[18:37] | You were kind of a mess last night. | 你昨晚喝大了 |
[18:40] | Oh, shit, I’m so late for class. | 糟糕 我上课晚了 |
[18:50] | Did you really think you could keep it a secret from me? | 别以为你骗得了我? |
[18:56] | Don’t you want to know how I found out? | 不想知道我是怎么发现的吗? |
[18:57] | Driver’s license? | 你看我驾照了? |
[18:58] | Clever girl. | 真聪明 |
[19:00] | That picture, though? | 不过你的证件照 呵呵? |
[19:02] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:04] | But… | 但… |
[19:05] | you-you didn’t even blow out the… | 可你还没吹… |
[19:08] | …candle. | 蜡烛 |
[19:12] | We really need to step up our game at these frat parties, okay? | 我们必须在Σ派对上增加博弈 |
[19:15] | And… we still need to pick this year’s charity. | 还要挑选今年的的慈善项目 |
[19:18] | I can say right now there’s no way we’re doing the Special Needs Art Fair again. | 我现在宣布 我们不能再举办特殊人士艺术集会了 |
[19:22] | Get your school spirit on before the big game. | 大赛临近 弘扬校风 |
[19:25] | Ten percent off with your student ID. | 学生证打九折 |
[19:32] | T-shirts. | T恤 |
[19:35] | What’s wrong, Tree? | 怎么了 小翠? |
[19:39] | Um, I’m just a little tired I guess. | 我猜我只是有点累了 |
[19:42] | No, dumbass. | 不 混蛋 |
[19:43] | What’s wrong with that? | 到底怎么回事? |
[19:48] | So not Kappa cuisine. | 太不像你风格了 |
[19:49] | And is that chocolate milk I see? | 我是不是看到了巧克力牛奶? |
[19:52] | I missed breakfast. | 我还没吃早餐了 |
[19:54] | We all miss breakfast, Becky. | 我们都不吃早餐 贝基 |
[19:58] | Becky. | 贝基 |
[19:59] | Becky, look out. | 贝基 小心 |
[20:02] | – I’m… so sorry. I’m sorry, Tree. – Wait. | – 我很抱歉 小翠 – 等等 |
[20:06] | You two know each other? | 你们俩认识? |
[20:07] | – No. – Yeah. I mean… | – 是的 – 才不呢 |
[20:09] | we had a… a class together last year. | 我们去年一起上过课 |
[20:12] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[20:13] | I’m sorry about all this. | 抱歉给你添麻烦了 |
[20:18] | Hey. | 等等 |
[20:23] | What? | 怎么了? |
[20:24] | My bracelet. | 我的手镯 |
[20:30] | You know, I’m sorry again about… you know, the mess. | 再次抱歉给你添麻烦了 |
[20:34] | What a douchebag. | 人渣 |
[20:40] | Hey, we can’t do this today. | 今天不能陪你了 |
[20:42] | There’s too much going on in the building. | 医院里事情太多了 |
[20:44] | I need to talk to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[20:48] | Tree, I… | 小翠 我.. |
[20:51] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[20:53] | You do? | 你知道? |
[20:54] | Look, it’s normal for a young girl to have feelings for an older man, | 听着 年轻女孩喜欢上老男人很正常 |
[21:01] | but you can’t fall in love. | 但你不能动真感情 |
[21:03] | I’m not falling in love with you. | 我没动真感情 |
[21:06] | You’re not? | 你没有吗? |
[21:08] | No. I’ve been having the weirdest day and… mmm. | 没有 只是今天很奇怪 |
[21:14] | Your wife. | 你老婆 |
[21:15] | Uh, that’s kind of a buzzkill. | 真扫兴 |
[21:21] | Gregory. | 格里高利 |
[21:22] | Are you in there? | 你在里面吗? |
[21:23] | Thank God you locked the door. | 多谢你锁了门 |
[21:29] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[21:32] | Uh, I didn’t realize I’d locked the door, um… | 我没注意到我锁了门 |
[21:34] | uh, just wrapping up here. | 我们刚结束 |
[21:35] | Have you met my student, Teresa? | 见过我学生特蕾莎吗? |
[21:37] | No. | 不 |
[21:39] | I haven’t. | 我没见过 |
[21:41] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[21:46] | ∮ Happy birthday to us ∮ | 祝我们生日快乐 |
[21:50] | ∮ Happy birthday to us. ∮ | 祝我们生日快乐 |
[21:53] | My favorite girls. Blow it out. | 我最爱的女孩们 吹灭它 |
[21:56] | There you go. | 真棒 |
[21:57] | – Dad, what’s up? – You guys, | – 爸 怎么了?- 来人啊 |
[21:59] | I think I just spotted a bug. | 我找到一只小虫子 |
[22:00] | – Where? – Right there. See? Take a look. Mm-hmm. | – 哪里?- 就在这儿 看到了吗?细看看 |
[22:02] | – Mom… – And Mom goes in for the kill! | – 妈妈… – 妈妈出招了 |
[22:03] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, no. | – 噢 天啊 – 噢 好惨 |
[22:08] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[22:09] | Oh, I guess I’m not having leftovers. | 看来我没剩饭了 |
[22:13] | – …last minute business meeting about opening new gym. – I know. | – 参加关于新体育馆开业的紧急会议 – 好啦 |
[22:17] | I’m just borrowing it for tonight. | 我只借穿一晚上 |
[22:19] | What time you going to the party? | 晚上你几点来派对? |
[22:21] | …to let that bring me down, because… | 我试着不让这件事困扰我 |
[22:23] | Hello? | 你在听吗? |
[22:25] | – Earth to space bitch. – What? | – 走神的婊子 – 什么? |
[22:27] | What time are you going to the party? | 今晚你几点来派对? |
[22:29] | Uh, f… I don’t know. Later. | 我不知道 一会儿吧 |
[22:34] | Our tuition dollars at work. | 咱的学费算是白交了 |
[22:38] | Okay, whoa. | 好的 哇 |
[22:41] | Chill out. It’s just another rolling blackout, sweetie. | 亲 别怕 不过又是短路 |
[22:43] | – It happened before? – Yeah. | – 这事发生过?- 是呀 |
[22:45] | Like, two weeks ago. | 两周前吧 |
[22:47] | Anyhoo… don’t be too late | 无论如何 别来太晚 |
[22:49] | or all the cute Sigma boys will be taken. | 不然Σ兄弟会的小鲜肉就被抢走了 |
[22:52] | Who took my hairdryer? | 谁拿了我的吹风机? |
[22:55] | Teresa, it’s Dad. | 特蕾莎 我是爸爸 |
[22:57] | I sat in that restaurant waiting for you for over an… | 我在餐厅等了你一个多小时 |
[23:18] | Yo, Mike. | 麦克 |
[23:19] | Come on, hurry up, man. | 快点 追上来 |
[23:21] | Hold up. I’m coming. | 稍等 这就来 |
[23:24] | Here we come! | 赶上了 |
[23:52] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[24:55] | Surprise? | 惊喜? |
[24:57] | What the hell, Tree? | 你太狠了 小翠? |
[25:00] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 哦 天啊 对不起 |
[25:01] | I thought that you… | 我以为你 |
[25:03] | I am so, so sorry. I… | 真抱歉 |
[25:05] | Don’t mess with a Kappa bitch. | 别惹咱们的Κ妞儿 |
[25:23] | – Are you serious? – Yes. | – 你说真的吗?- 是的 |
[25:24] | That slut. | 那个贱人 |
[25:26] | – Who? – Lori. | – 谁?- 洛丽 |
[25:27] | She said she’d be here. | 她说她会来 |
[25:29] | She’s so out of the house next year. | 她明年别想跟我们一起住 |
[25:30] | I think she said she had, like, a double shift. | 我记得她说要值两轮班 |
[25:32] | Whatevs. She’s been boning some mystery guy. | 随便她 她和一些神秘人混在一起 |
[25:38] | There’s your stalker. | 那是你的跟踪狂 |
[25:40] | He’s so hot. | 他身材真棒 |
[25:41] | – Danielle! – What? | – 丹妮尔 – 怎么? |
[25:43] | That is so gross. | 太恶心了吧 |
[25:44] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[25:46] | Cheers? | 停战? |
[25:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[25:49] | Why were you wearing that stupid mask anyway? | 为什么你要戴那只愚蠢的面具? |
[25:51] | The big game’s on Friday, | 周五有好戏了 |
[25:53] | I just thought I’d show a little school spirit. | 我只是想展示校风 |
[25:55] | Never thought I’d get clocked for it. | 没想到因此被打了 |
[25:59] | I really am sorry. Did you ice it? | 我很抱歉 你冰敷了么? |
[26:03] | It’s fine. | 还好 |
[26:04] | You can make it up to me later. | 你可以过一会儿补偿我 |
[26:09] | What? | 怎么? |
[26:11] | Don’t “what” me. | 不要敷衍我 |
[26:13] | You know exactly what you’re doing, Tree. | 小翠 你知道自己在做什么 |
[26:14] | What am I doing, Danielle? | 我怎么了 丹妮尔? |
[26:17] | Danielle. | 丹妮尔? |
[26:48] | Nick? | 尼克? |
[27:06] | Wow. | 哇 |
[27:28] | Oh, shit, Nick, you scared me. | 尼克 讨厌 你吓到我了 |
[27:32] | You want me to punch you in the face again? | 你想让我再往你脸上打一拳吗? |
[27:49] | Welcome… | 欢迎来到… |
[27:52] | to the Pleasure Dome. | 欢乐谷 |
[28:08] | It’s a little loud, don’t you think? | 你不觉得有点吵吗? |
[28:49] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[28:50] | I’m officially over this. | 我真的受够了 |
[28:52] | Have fun in the Sahara Tent. | 你自己在撒哈拉帐篷里玩吧 |
[28:56] | Come on, Nick, seriously, | 听好 尼克 说真的 |
[28:58] | Danielle’s, like, freaking out. | 丹妮尔气坏了 |
[29:19] | Oh! | 不要 |
[29:22] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 救命 |
[29:27] | You asshole! | 混蛋 |
[29:32] | No! | 不 |
[29:41] | What, is everything okay? | 你还好吧? |
[29:43] | ∮ Yeah, it’s my birthday ∮ | 耶 今天我生日 |
[29:45] | ∮ And I ain’t gotta pick up the phone. ∮ | 赶快接电话 |
[29:48] | What’s… | 怎么… |
[29:50] | I mean, I don’t know if you remember my name or not. | 不知道你还记不记得我的名字 |
[29:52] | – You were… – Pretty wasted? | – 你昨晚… – 喝大了 |
[29:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:58] | – And your name’s Carter. – Yeah. | – 你叫卡特?- 没错 |
[30:00] | And we’ve never met before. | 我们之前见过吗? |
[30:02] | I mean, no, not until last night. | 昨晚之前没有 |
[30:03] | Oh, my God, this is a nightmare. | 哦 天啊 真是一场噩梦 |
[30:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:08] | You were the one that wanted to come home with me. | 请你搞清楚 是你想要和我回来的 |
[30:11] | Dude, did you hit that fine vagi… | 兄弟 你昨晚把那妞办了吗? |
[30:17] | Nice one, dickhead. | 白痴 来的正好 |
[30:26] | Stop global warming? | 抵制全球变暖? |
[30:28] | A simple “no thanks” would do! | 说”不用”就好了 |
[30:38] | 26 hours, that’s all you got? | 才坚持了26个小时就不行了? |
[30:42] | Keep going! | 别停 |
[30:44] | ∮ 62 bottles of beer… ∮ | 62瓶啤酒… |
[30:46] | I can’t hear you! | 大点声 |
[30:51] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[30:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[30:53] | You haven’t returned any of my texts. | 我发的短信你一条都没回 |
[31:06] | She finally rolls in. | 你可算回来了 |
[31:11] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[31:16] | Tree? | 小翠? |
[31:23] | Tree, what’s wrong? | 小翠 怎么了? |
[31:25] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[31:28] | Lori, I… | 洛丽 我.. |
[31:30] | I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 我感觉我疯了 |
[31:32] | I don’t know what’s happening to me. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[31:35] | Okay. | 别怕 |
[31:37] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[31:39] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我发生了什么? |
[31:42] | Look, I know this isn’t gonna make any sense, | 听着 我知道这难以置信 |
[31:45] | but I have already lived through this day. | 但是我已经过完今天了 |
[31:48] | Twice. | 两次 |
[31:52] | – Tree, I, um… – No, no, no, | – 小翠 我… – 不 不 不 |
[31:54] | believe me, I know it sounds totally crazy, | 相信我 我知道这听起来不正常 |
[31:56] | but this is happening to me, I swear to God. | 但我向天发誓 这是真的 |
[31:59] | Tree, I’m sure it feels like you’re living through… | 小翠 我相信你感觉像经历过 |
[32:01] | O-Okay, okay, you made me a cupcake. | 好吧 你做了纸杯蛋糕 |
[32:03] | For my birthday, right? | 为了我的生日 对吗? |
[32:06] | You’re about to give it to me and then later on tonight,there’s a surprise party. | 你准备要给我 今晚也会有个惊喜派对 |
[32:11] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的? |
[32:13] | – Was it Becky? – No, no, nobody told me. | – 贝基?- 不 不 没人告诉我 |
[32:15] | That’s what I mean. Don’t you see? | 我说我过完今天了 你看不出来吗? |
[32:16] | I know what is going to happen before it happens. | 我知道会发生什么 |
[32:19] | – Just… – Lori. | – 只是… – 洛丽 |
[32:21] | Lori, somebody’s gonna kill me tonight. | 洛丽 有人今晚要杀我 |
[32:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:30] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[32:31] | Who put you up to this? | 谁让你设计我的? |
[32:32] | – Was it Danielle? – No, no, | – 是丹妮尔吗?- 不 不 |
[32:34] | no, this isn’t some stupid joke. | 不 这不是玩笑话 |
[32:36] | This is actually happening to me. | 是真实发生的 |
[32:37] | I don’t know who’s going to kill me, | 我不知是谁要杀我 |
[32:39] | but someone is, I just don’t know who it is yet. | 但是有人会杀了我 |
[32:41] | – I… – Tree, you’re starting to freak me out. | – 我…- 小翠 你吓到我了 |
[32:43] | Well, how do you think I feel? | 你以为我不害怕吗? |
[32:46] | Tree, look at me. | 小翠 看着我 |
[32:48] | Nobody is trying to kill you. | 没人要杀你 |
[32:51] | – Yes, they are, Lori. – Tree, look at me. | – 不 他们会的 洛丽 – 小翠 看着我 |
[32:53] | I know that today’s hard with your mom and all. | 我知道今天对你母亲和所有人来说都很难过 |
[32:57] | Why don’t you skip class? | 为什么你不翘课呢? |
[32:59] | Just… take the day off and get some rest. | 请假休息一天 |
[33:02] | I promise you, you’ll feel better tomorrow. | 我保证你明天就好了 |
[33:05] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[33:13] | Let’s see you get in here now, asshole. | 混蛋 看看你还进的来么 |
[33:35] | Tree? | 小翠? |
[33:36] | Why is the door locked? | 怎么把门给锁了? |
[33:37] | Um, I-I just need some alone time. | 我需要点时间独处 |
[33:41] | What time you going to the party tonight? | 今晚你几点来派对? |
[33:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:47] | Our tuition dollars at work. | 咱的学费算是白交了 |
[33:52] | Anyhoo… | 无论如何 |
[33:54] | don’t be too late or all the cute Sigma boys will be taken. | 别来太晚 不然Σ兄弟会的小鲜肉就被抢走了 |
[33:57] | Okay, see you soon. | 好的 拜拜 |
[34:00] | Who took my hairdryer? | 谁拿了我的吹风机? |
[34:05] | …opening a new gym. | 新体育馆开业 |
[34:07] | Which is weird, because I’ve never heard anything about it before. | 我感觉很奇怪 因为我从没听说过这件事 |
[34:10] | But I’m trying not to let that bring me down, | 我试着不让这件事困扰我 |
[34:13] | because I’m on my way to pick up Jace. | 因为我在去接小贾的路上 |
[34:18] | I’m just happy | 太好了 |
[34:19] | you’re gonna see Jace this morning. | 你要见到小贾了 |
[34:21] | – I know. – It’s been, like, almost a month. | – 是呀 – 已经一个多月了 |
[34:23] | He’s gonna be so excited to see you. | 他见到你会很开心的 |
[34:26] | Where’d Lori put the fricking remote? | 洛丽把遥控器放哪儿了? |
[34:32] | – Hi, Jace! – Hey, Jace! | – 你好 小贾 – 你好 小贾 |
[34:35] | Hey! | 你好呀 |
[34:42] | I’m Barbara. | 我是芭芭拉 |
[34:44] | – I am Crystal. – Hi. | – 我是克里斯托 – 你好 |
[34:45] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[34:47] | – Can you say bye to Mamey? – Bye. | – 和妈妈说再见好吗?- 拜 |
[34:49] | Stay buckled and have a good time… | 乖乖的 好好玩… |
[34:53] | G-48! G-48 | |
[34:55] | Aingt that great! | 好棒呀 |
[34:56] | – G-48 – G-48 – G-48! – G-48! | |
[35:19] | I don’t know what’s going on with you and that other guy, okay? | 我不知道你和那个男的怎么回事 |
[35:23] | …is being treated for a gunshot wound | 因枪伤被送去抢救 |
[35:26] | following a deadly shootout this morning | 在今早的致命枪击后 |
[35:28] | that left one officer dead. | 导致一名警察殉职 |
[35:30] | Tombs was the subject of… | 塘卜司是作为… |
[37:11] | Do you go through a can of hairspray | 发型没新意? |
[37:13] | trying to get that full, volumized look? | 你是否为了秀发浓密 遍寻喷发剂无果? |
[37:15] | Then bump it up with Bumpits… | 用邦佩特轻松一喷 |
[37:17] | …and get that salon-style look, | 就能达到专业美发效果 |
[37:19] | flat to fabulous, instantly. | 完美发型 轻松见效 |
[37:22] | Imagine being able to create today’s hottest… | 想象创造了今天的… |
[37:40] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 噢 天啊 噢 天啊 |
[37:43] | Oh, my… | 噢 天啊… |
[37:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[37:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[37:56] | ∮ Yeah, it’s my birthday ∮ | 耶 今天我生日 |
[37:57] | ∮ And I ain’t gotta… ∮ | 赶快接电话 |
[37:59] | – Ow. – Tree? Are you okay? Are you sick? | – 噢 – 小翠 你还好吗?你生病了吗? |
[38:02] | – Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! – ∮ Yeah, it’s my birthday ∮ | – 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 – 耶 今天我生日 |
[38:04] | – Shut up! – ∮ And I ain’t gotta… ∮ | – 闭嘴 – 赶快接电话 |
[38:05] | Oh, my God, make it stop, | 老天 停下来吧 |
[38:07] | – make it stop, make it stop. – Are you okay? | – 停下来 停下来 – 你还好吗? |
[38:08] | – Get away from me! – All right. | – 离我远点 – 好吧 |
[38:11] | Come on, just… | 冷静 你… |
[38:43] | ∮ You take one down, pass it around ∮ | 你取下一瓶 传给下一个 |
[38:46] | – Louder! – ∮ 61 bottles of beer on the wall ∮ | – 大点声 – 61瓶啤酒在墙上 |
[38:48] | ∮ 61 bottles of beer on the wall ∮ | 61瓶啤酒在墙上 |
[38:50] | – I can’t hear you! – ∮ You take one down, pass it around ∮ | – 大点声 – 你取下一瓶 传给下一个 |
[38:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:56] | You… forgot your stuff. | 你忘了你的东西 |
[38:58] | ∮ You take one down, pass it around ∮ | 你取下一瓶 传给下一个 |
[39:00] | – Help me. – ∮ 60 bottles of beer on the wall… ∮ | – 帮我 – 60瓶啤酒在墙上 |
[39:07] | Will you please stop staring at me | 能别这么看着我吗 |
[39:08] | like I took a dump on your mom’s head? | 好像我脸上有东西 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry. I’m… just trying to… wrap my brain around this. | 不好意思 我只是在整理思路 |
[39:17] | How’s that going for you? | 你是怎么想的? |
[39:19] | Assuming that I believe any of this is even remotely possible, | 假设如果你说的有一丝丝可能的话 |
[39:21] | there has to be a reason you’re stuck in this day, okay? | 你被困在今天一定是有原因的? |
[39:24] | Out of all the days of your life, | 在你的一生里 |
[39:25] | what makes this day special? | 是什么让今天变得特别? |
[39:27] | What gives this day meaning? | 是什么让它有意义? |
[39:28] | – Nothing. – ∮ Yeah, it’s my birthday ∮ | – 什么也不是 – 耶 今天我生日 |
[39:31] | ∮ And I ain’t gotta pick up the phone. ∮ | 赶快接电话 |
[39:32] | It’s your birthday? | 你今天过生日? |
[39:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:35] | – Hello? – So? Birthdays are just excuses | – 你好?- 生日不过就是 |
[39:38] | to, like, eat cake and open presents and shit. | 吃蛋糕 拆礼物和放纵自己的借口 |
[39:40] | There’s no real meaning behind a birthday. | 生日本身毫无意义 |
[39:41] | No, it’s symbolic, okay? | 不 它是一个指示 懂吗? |
[39:43] | Whoever’s killing you knows it’s your birthday. | 谁会在你生日的时候杀了你 |
[39:47] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[39:50] | Give me a list of names of everybody who knows it’s your birthday | 给我一张知道你生日的人的名单 |
[39:53] | and whoever’s trying to kill you. | 以及想要杀你的人的名单 |
[39:55] | Well, thanks to my sorority, pretty much the entire school knows it’s my birthday. | 多亏了姐妹会 几乎全校都知道今天我过生日 |
[40:00] | They’re throwing me this stupid surprise party tonight. | 她们今晚要给我办惊喜派对 |
[40:02] | I mean, it literally could be anyone. | 真的谁都可能杀了我 |
[40:05] | I mean, who has motive? | 谁有动机呢? |
[40:11] | Okay, maybe it’s Danielle. | 好吧 可能是丹妮尔 |
[40:12] | – All right. – Apparently, I made out with some guy she liked right in front of her last night. | – 好的 – 显然 我当着她的面和她喜欢的男生亲热 |
[40:21] | Oh. Must have been before we met. | 这一定是我们见面以前 |
[40:23] | Busy night? | 你晚上很忙么? |
[40:25] | Okay, Mr. I’m Gonna Take This Drunk Girl Home | 好吧 “捡尸体”先生 |
[40:28] | and Take Advantage of Her, don’t judge. | 不要对我评头论足 |
[40:31] | For the record, I didn’t take advantage of you last night. | 我必须纠正一下 我昨晚没占你便宜 好吗? |
[40:33] | Okay? I slept on Ryan’s bed. | 我在瑞恩床上睡的 |
[40:36] | So, w… we didn’t… | 所以 我们没有… |
[40:39] | – have s… – No. | – 做过…- 没 |
[40:40] | You were wasted last night. | 你昨晚喝大了 |
[40:42] | And I was afraid you were gonna fall or choke on your own vomit, like Janis Joplin. | 我只是担心你像詹尼斯·乔普林一样被自己的呕吐物呛死 |
[40:55] | Uh, wh… what were we… | 我们说到哪儿了? |
[40:57] | – Suspects. – Right, suspects. | – 嫌疑人 – 对 嫌疑人 |
[40:58] | Um, okay, so Danielle. | 好吧 丹妮尔 |
[41:02] | There’s… Gregory. | 格里高利 |
[41:04] | Um, his wife. | 他的老婆 |
[41:05] | Creepy Tim. | 跟踪狂蒂姆 |
[41:07] | Oh. Um, that tiny girl from T.J. Maxx that I got fired. | 把我从TJ Maxx开除的小个子女孩 |
[41:11] | And maybe the Uber driver that I spit on last week. | 还有上周被我吐唾沫的优步司机 |
[41:14] | I think his name was… | 我记得他叫… |
[41:15] | What? Nobody’s perfect. | 怎么?人无完人 |
[41:19] | Okay, this isn’t helping. | 好吧 这没什么用 |
[41:22] | This is pointless, isn’t it? | 这没什么用 不是吗? |
[41:24] | All right, look, the way I see it is-is… | 好吧 听着 在我看来… |
[41:27] | you have unlimited amount of lives, | 你有了无限的生命 |
[41:30] | so you have unlimited opportunities to solve | 所以你有无限的机会 |
[41:32] | – your own murder. – So I’m just supposed to keep dying | – 去抓到杀你的人 – 你的意思是 |
[41:36] | until I figure out who my killer is? | 我在找到杀人犯之前就一遍一遍地死去? |
[41:39] | – That’s your genius plan? – Do you have a better idea? | – 这就是你出的好主意?- 你有更好的办法吗? |
[42:17] | Yo, Tim! You coming out? | 蒂姆 你出来一下? |
[43:14] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[43:22] | It’s so exhausting. | 太累了 |
[43:23] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[43:30] | – You bitch! – Ow! | – 你个贱人 – 噢 |
[43:33] | I knew it was you! | 我就知道是你 |
[43:40] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[44:30] | Oh, my God. Becky? | 噢 天啊 贝基? |
[44:33] | Becky. | 贝基 |
[44:35] | Becky! Becky? | 贝基 贝基? |
[44:56] | – Shut up! – Ow. | – 闭嘴 – 噢 |
[44:59] | ∮ Yeah, it’s my birthday, and I ain’t ∮ | 耶 今天我生日 |
[45:01] | – Oh, hey. You’re up. – ∮ Gotta pick up the phone… ∮ | – 早 你醒了 – 赶快接电话 |
[45:04] | Yeah, I wasn’t sure if you wanted to… sleep in or not. | 我昨晚不确定你是否想睡这儿 |
[45:07] | Your plan totally sucks. | 你的主意糟透了 |
[45:09] | What? | 什么? |
[45:17] | I don’t know if you remember my name or not. | 不知道你还记不记得我的名字 |
[45:18] | You know, you were… pretty wasted last night. | 你昨晚喝大了 |
[45:21] | Um… but I’m Carter. | 我是卡特 |
[45:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[45:25] | Never better. | 不能更好了 |
[45:34] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – Yeah, I’m-I’m fine. | – 你确定你还好吗?- 我很好 |
[45:36] | Dude, did you hit that fine vagine or wha… | 兄弟 你昨晚把那妞办了吗? |
[45:39] | ‘Sup? Hey, um… | 怎么了 |
[45:41] | I’m sorry to bother you guys, uh… | 对不起 打扰了 |
[45:50] | Uh… Carter? | 卡特 |
[45:52] | Please? A little help? Carter? | 拜托 帮帮我 卡特? |
[46:32] | Tree. | 小翠 |
[46:34] | Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. | 冷静 |
[46:35] | It’s-it’s just me. | 是我 |
[46:38] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[46:42] | What… what happened? | 怎么了? |
[46:44] | You… you collapsed this morning. | 你今天早上晕倒了 |
[46:47] | What day is it? | 今天是哪天? |
[46:48] | Uh, it’s Monday. | 星期一 |
[46:50] | What’s the date? | 日期? |
[46:51] | Uh, it’s… the 18th. | 呃 18号 |
[46:54] | Oh, we’ve been trying to get in contact with your parents, | 我们尝试联系你父母 |
[46:57] | but for some reason… | 但因为一些原因… |
[47:03] | – Geez! – Can I help you? | – 吓我一跳 – 有事吗? |
[47:05] | Uh, I’m just… | 我… |
[47:06] | – I’m checking on her. – It’s okay. | – 我就是来看看她 – 没关系的 |
[47:07] | – He’s a friend. – Sorry. Visiting hours are over. | – 他是我朋友 – 抱歉 探视时间到 |
[47:11] | Got it. | 好吧 |
[47:13] | Thanks, Carter. | 谢谢你 卡特 |
[47:16] | Feel better. | 早日康复 |
[47:21] | When can I get out of here? | 我什么时候能出院? |
[47:28] | Uh, I’m having a hard time pulling your medical records. | 你的病历真让我为难 |
[47:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[47:35] | We just got these back from imaging, | 这是刚从影像科拿到的 |
[47:38] | and these are signs of… major trauma. | 这些重大外伤的标记 |
[47:42] | I mean, given the severity of the scar tissue and the size of the lesions… | 标明了疤痕组织和损害面积的严重程度 |
[47:49] | This is gonna sound crazy, but… | 这听起来很奇怪 但… |
[47:52] | technically… you should be dead. | 你应该已经死了 |
[48:00] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. What are you doing? | 等等 你在做什么? |
[48:02] | – I need to get out of here. – No way. | – 我得离开这儿 – 不行 |
[48:04] | No, you need to stay here for observation. | 你要留院观察 |
[48:05] | If I don’t get out of here, I’m gonna die. | 如果不离开 我会死 |
[48:07] | – I need to go… – Tree, Tree, shh, shh. | – 我要离开… – 小翠 小翠 嘘 嘘 |
[48:09] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[48:11] | You are absolutely safe here. | 你在这里绝对安全 |
[48:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:20] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我会保护你 |
[48:28] | I’m really thirsty. | 我真的很渴 |
[48:30] | Could you get me a soda? | 能给我杯汽水? |
[48:32] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[48:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:00] | Special delivery. | 你的小快递 |
[49:35] | Keys, keys, keys. | 钥匙… |
[49:37] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[49:41] | Oh, Gregory, where are the car keys? Come on. | 格里高利 你的车钥匙在哪里 快出现 |
[50:46] | Tree, Tree, it’s okay. | 小翠 小翠 别怕 |
[50:47] | It’s okay. It’s just me. | 别怕 是我 |
[50:50] | Gregory, look out! | 格里高利 小心 |
[50:52] | No. | 不 |
[51:05] | No! | 不 |
[51:18] | Oh, my God. Come on. | 天啊 快点 |
[51:20] | Come on, no. | 快点 |
[52:35] | No. | 不 |
[53:16] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[53:17] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[53:19] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[53:23] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[53:26] | Catch me now, bitch! | 追上我试试 婊子 |
[53:35] | What? | 怎么? |
[53:36] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 天啊 不 不 不…. |
[53:39] | Come on! | 快点 |
[53:40] | No! | 不要 |
[53:41] | Oh, sh… shit! | 惨了 |
[53:59] | Shit, shit, shit. | 惨了 惨了 惨了 |
[54:02] | I know I was speeding, Officer. | 警官 我知道我超速了 |
[54:05] | – I just… – Turn off the engine, please. | – 我只是… – 请关闭引擎 |
[54:09] | Yes, Officer. | 是的 警官 |
[54:10] | License and registration. | 驾照和车辆注册证 |
[54:13] | I, um… | 我… |
[54:18] | I don’t have it. | 我没带 |
[54:20] | Pardon me? | 你说什么? |
[54:22] | He’s trying to kill me again. | 他还要再杀我一次 |
[54:23] | – Again? – Yes. | – 再一次?- 是的 |
[54:25] | I mean, no, I me… | 我的意思是… |
[54:26] | he was trying before, but this time I got away | 他以前想杀我 但这次我跑掉了 |
[54:28] | But I-I-I didn’t have time to grab my clothes | 可我没空拿衣服了 |
[54:30] | and my driver’s license is in my pocket. | 我的驾照在口袋里 |
[54:35] | Ma’am, are you under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance? | 女士 你是嗑药或者喝酒了? |
[54:39] | No! That is what I’m trying to… | 没有 我只是想… |
[54:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[54:46] | If I am, does that mean that you’re going to arrest me | 如果是 你是不是打算逮捕我 |
[54:50] | and lock me in a jail cell? | 把我锁进监狱里? |
[54:52] | That’s how it usually works. | 按照程序是这样的 |
[54:54] | I’m drunk. | 我喝多了 |
[54:57] | You are? | 真的吗? |
[54:58] | Wasted. And I’m high. | 喝大了 我不清醒 |
[55:00] | You know, pills, weed. | 药丸 大麻 |
[55:01] | You name it, man, I’m on it. | 我什么都吸 |
[55:05] | Uh, well… | 那么… |
[55:08] | then I’m gonna put you under arrest. | 既然如此 我只能逮捕你了 |
[55:12] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[55:15] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[55:17] | Um, all right. | 好的 |
[55:23] | You know, never been arrested before. | 我还是第一次被抓 |
[55:30] | – Thank you! – All units, | – 谢谢 – 各单位注意 |
[55:33] | we got a 187 at University Hospital. | 大学医院有情况 |
[55:35] | Suspect is believed… | 嫌疑人在逃… |
[55:36] | No! | 不 |
[55:55] | Shit. Oh, God, get me out! | 天啊 让我出去 |
[55:59] | Get me out, get me out! | 让我出去 让我出去 |
[56:14] | What do you want?! | 你想干什么? |
[56:16] | Why are you doing this to me?! | 为什么这么对我? |
[56:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[56:21] | Show your face, you pussy! | 胆小鬼 露出你的脸 |
[56:31] | Where are you going?! | 你要去哪儿? |
[56:59] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[57:17] | Oh, fuck. | 我完了 |
[57:33] | Oh, hey. | 嗨 |
[57:34] | – You’re up. – Silence! | – 你醒了- 别说话 |
[57:38] | ∮ Yeah, it’s my birthday ∮ | 耶 今天我生日 |
[57:41] | ∮ And I ain’t gotta pick up the phone. ∮ | 赶快接电话 |
[57:46] | Wait, you been here before? | 稍等 你以前来过这儿? |
[57:48] | Hey, uh, you know, I don’t think you should be taking that many. I mean, you could… | 我觉得你最好别吃太多 那样你可能… |
[57:52] | you could die. | 你会死的 |
[57:54] | If only it were that easy. | 要是那么容易就好了 |
[57:56] | Water, por favor. | 水 劳驾 |
[57:58] | Come on. | 快点 |
[58:01] | – Here you go. – Mm. | – 给你 – 嗯 |
[58:10] | Dude, did you hit that… | 兄弟 你昨晚把那妞办了吗? |
[58:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[58:13] | I’m the so-called fine vagine. | 我就是你说的”那妞儿” |
[58:15] | And if that’s the way that you refer to girls, | 如果你打算一直这么称呼女孩 |
[58:17] | you and your hand are going to have a very lasting relationship. | 你以后就一直和自己的手过吧 |
[58:20] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[58:25] | What? | 怎样? |
[58:27] | I mean, are you… you always this charming in the morning? | 你早上都这么迷人吗? |
[58:30] | Mm. Just this one. | 只有今天早上 |
[58:36] | So were you having a bad dream or something? | 你做什么噩梦了吗? |
[58:38] | Sorry? | 噩梦? |
[58:39] | You were just… screaming before you woke up. | 你刚才尖叫着醒来 |
[58:44] | I was dying. | 我那时快死了 |
[58:46] | Again. | 又一次 |
[58:47] | What? | 什么? |
[58:48] | Uh, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[58:53] | Well, I mean, I-I’ve got, you know, time. | 没事 我有时间 |
[58:55] | I’m not doing anything today, if-if you want to… | 如果你想说 我乐意奉陪… |
[58:57] | Seriously? | 说真的? |
[58:59] | I hate this sticker. | 我讨厌这张贴纸 |
[59:07] | Hey, wait! | 等一下 |
[59:09] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么跟着我? |
[59:11] | I… I want to hear your story. | 我想听你讲你的故事 |
[59:12] | Look, no offense, but the last time | 听着 没有冒犯的意思 但上次 |
[59:14] | I explained it to you, it got me nowhere. | 我跟你说的时候 并没有什么卵用 |
[59:16] | So… | 所以… |
[59:18] | “The last time”? | 上一次? |
[59:20] | Hey. | 等等 |
[59:21] | So you’re-you’re having bad dreams. | 你真的做噩梦了 |
[59:24] | – I took an elective course on neurocognition in dream content. – Mm. Hooray for you. | – 我有上过神经认知和梦境的选修课 – 确实可以帮助你吹嘘 |
[59:28] | I’m just saying, I-I… | 我的意思是… |
[59:30] | I might be able to help, you know? | 我也许能帮到你 |
[59:32] | Can you help me stop reliving the same day over and over, | 你能帮我解决日复一日 |
[59:34] | only to be murdered by someone I may or may not know? | 被认识或不认识的人在同一天杀死又活过来吗? |
[59:38] | Yeah. Thought so. | 是的 我觉得可以 |
[59:39] | – Stop global warming? – Mm. | – 抵制全球变暖?- 嗯 |
[59:44] | So, wait, you literally think you’re reliving the same day? | 等等 你真的觉得自己每天都过的一样吗? |
[59:47] | Yep. | 是的 |
[59:48] | And somebody kills you? | 有人杀了你? |
[59:49] | Yep again. | 是的 一次又一次 |
[59:53] | All right, come on. You’re just messing with me, right? | 少来 你在逗我吧 |
[59:57] | Sprinklers. | 洒水器 |
[1:00:00] | Car alarm. | 车鸣笛 |
[1:00:01] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:00:03] | Now, see that pledge over there, | 看到那些兄弟会的候选人了吗? |
[1:00:06] | the one in the baseball hat? | 戴棒球帽的那个? |
[1:00:08] | He’s going to fall right… now. | 他马上就要晕倒了… |
[1:00:12] | – Keep going! – Hmm. | – 别停下 – 嗯 |
[1:00:13] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗? |
[1:00:18] | How are your fries? | 薯条好吃吗? |
[1:00:20] | – Yeah, they’re good. – Mm. | – 还不错 – 嗯 |
[1:00:25] | – That’s… impressive. – Mm. | – 太让人印象深刻了 – 嗯 |
[1:00:28] | That was nothing. | 这没什么 |
[1:00:38] | – Did you get it all out? – Whatever. | – 你都清空了吗?- 随便 |
[1:00:40] | You won’t remember it anyway. | 反正你不会记得 |
[1:00:42] | ∮ Yeah, it’s my birthday ∮ | 耶 今天我生日 |
[1:00:44] | ∮ And I ain’t gotta pick up the phone ∮ | 赶快接电话 |
[1:00:46] | – It’s your birthday? – ∮ Yeah, it’s my birthday ∮ | – 今天是你生日?- 耶 今天我生日 |
[1:00:53] | It’s your dad. Do you want to… want to get that? | 是你爸爸 你要接吗? |
[1:01:01] | I was never close with my dad. | 我和我爸不亲 |
[1:01:03] | Can’t even remember the last time he called me on my birthday. | 不记得上次他哪年生日打给我了 |
[1:01:06] | Kind of always forgets. | 总是忘记 |
[1:01:08] | Yeah. I’m supposed to be with mine. | 我应该和他一起过生日的 |
[1:01:11] | I don’t know. I couldn’t bear the thought | 我不知道 我不想忍受 |
[1:01:13] | of sitting through another uncomfortable celebration | 两个人假装没事 |
[1:01:15] | while we both pretend that everything is awesome. | 坐在那里尴尬的庆祝 |
[1:01:19] | Are you closer with your mom? | 你和你妈亲吗? |
[1:01:20] | Was. | 以前亲 |
[1:01:22] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[1:01:25] | Oh. She… | 她… |
[1:01:26] | Yeah. Three years ago. | 三年前 |
[1:01:30] | I’m sorry. That… | 我很抱歉 |
[1:01:33] | that-that sucks. | 太糟糕了 |
[1:01:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:01:36] | We actually share the same birthday, though. | 其实我和我妈是一天生日 |
[1:01:38] | Seriously? | 真的假的? |
[1:01:40] | That’s crazy. | 难以置信 |
[1:01:43] | Yeah, when I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[1:01:46] | I always got to skip school. | 总是逃学 |
[1:01:48] | We’d go to the beach. | 我们会去海滩 |
[1:01:51] | My dad would buy us this, like, huge birthday cake | 我爸会给我们买一块巨大的生日蛋糕 |
[1:01:56] | and put just one candle on it. | 上面只放一支蜡烛 |
[1:01:59] | We’d blow it out together. | 我们俩一起吹灭它 |
[1:02:02] | I bet you miss her. | 我猜你一定很想她 |
[1:02:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:02:07] | You know what’s funny? | 说起来很好笑 |
[1:02:09] | You relive the same day over and over again, | 你每天都在重复同一天 |
[1:02:13] | you kind of start to see who you really are. | 然后你更明白自己是谁 |
[1:02:19] | If my mom saw me now, you know, who I’ve become, | 如果我妈看到我现在的样子 |
[1:02:25] | I don’t think she’d be very proud. | 我不觉得她会为我骄傲 |
[1:02:28] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[1:02:29] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[1:02:32] | I’m not a good person, Carter. | 我是个坏人 卡特 |
[1:02:36] | Maybe this is karma. Maybe I deserve it. | 也许这就是报应 我罪有应得 |
[1:02:43] | Well, look, I don’t… know you all that well, | 听着 虽然我不太了解你 |
[1:02:46] | but it’s never too late to change. | 但是想要改变永远不晚 |
[1:02:49] | I mean, especially if what you’re saying is true. | 特别是如果你说的都是真的 |
[1:02:51] | Each new day is… | 每一个新的日子… |
[1:02:53] | it’s a chance to be somebody better. | 都有机会变成更好的人 |
[1:02:55] | See, that’s just it. | 看 就是这样 |
[1:02:58] | I don’t think I have that many chances left. | 我不觉得自己有多少机会了 |
[1:03:05] | I keep on getting weaker every time I come back. | 每一次回来我都变得更虚弱 |
[1:03:09] | You know, maybe I’m like that cat with nine lives. | 也许我像猫一样只有九条命 |
[1:03:13] | Eventually, I’m gonna run out. | 最后我还是会死 |
[1:03:17] | Let’s go live now to Bayfield University Hospital, | 现在在贝菲尔德大学医院为您直播 |
[1:03:19] | where Jennifer Tran has the latest on this developing situation. | 詹妮弗·川为您带来最新播报 |
[1:03:23] | I’m standing outside the Bayfield University Hospital, | 我正站在贝菲尔德大学医院的门外 |
[1:03:26] | where suspected murderer John Tombs is being treated for a gunshot wound, following a… | 杀人犯嫌疑人约翰·塘卜司因枪伤正在被救治 |
[1:03:31] | Can you turn that up, please? | 能把音量调大吗? |
[1:03:32] | …that left one officer dead. | 导致一名警官死亡 |
[1:03:34] | Tombs was the subject of a nationwide manhunt that ended | 塘卜司是被全国通缉的主犯 |
[1:03:38] | – after a five-month pursuit across four – What’s going on? | – 在五个月内横跨四个州 – 怎么了? |
[1:03:41] | – Tree. – state lines that left six female victims. | – 小翠 – 杀害了6名女性 |
[1:03:44] | Authorities are still not sure if Tombs is responsible | 当局还未确认塘卜司是否… |
[1:03:48] | – for the murder of more than a dozen – Oh, my God. | – 要为十多个被埋在 – 天啊 |
[1:03:50] | Other victims he’s claimed to have buried across the vast desert of Arizona… | 亚利桑那州广袤沙漠里的被害人负责 |
[1:03:53] | He’s been here the whole time. | 他一直在这里 |
[1:03:55] | What? Tree! | 小翠 怎么了? |
[1:03:58] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:03:59] | Tree! | 小翠 |
[1:04:03] | He’s going to escape! Call the police! | 他要越狱 给警察打电话 |
[1:04:05] | – Who? – John Tombs. Just call the police. | – 谁?- 约翰·塘卜司 快报警 |
[1:04:07] | – What?! – Wait, don’t go in there! | – 什么?- 别进去 |
[1:04:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:04:11] | Excuse me, what are you doing? | 请等一下 你在做什么? |
[1:05:09] | He has a gun! He has a gun, run! | 他有枪 他有枪 快跑 |
[1:05:18] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[1:05:33] | Hey! | 别动 |
[1:05:33] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[1:05:39] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:05:41] | Stop it right now! | 马上停下 |
[1:05:42] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:05:47] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:49] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:51] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[1:06:13] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:28] | There’s nowhere to hide, little girl! | 小姑娘 你逃不掉的 |
[1:06:43] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[1:06:47] | If I don’t reset this day, he’s gone forever. | 如果我不重启今天 他会永远死去 |
[1:07:12] | Should’ve killed me when you had the chance. | 你本应该杀了我的 |
[1:07:21] | Come on. Olly, olly, oxen free. | 来吧 前进 前进 前进 |
[1:07:24] | Hey! | 等等 |
[1:07:34] | See you soon, asshole. | 混蛋 一会儿见 |
[1:07:47] | – Oh. – ∮ It’s my birthday… ∮ | – 哦 – 耶 今天我生日 |
[1:07:50] | Oh, hey. You’re up. | 早 你醒了 |
[1:07:52] | Hey, I wasn’t sure if you wanted… | 我昨晚不确定你 |
[1:07:54] | I can’t believe you tried to save my life! | 你竟然救了我的命 |
[1:07:56] | Thank you so much! | 谢谢你 |
[1:07:58] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:07:59] | Yeah, no biggie. I just, you know,brought you home. | 这没什么 我只是把你带回来了 |
[1:08:04] | Uh, I don’t know if you remember my name. | 不知道你还记不记得我的名字 |
[1:08:06] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[1:08:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:08:13] | Do you mind if I borrow this? | 你介意我借用下这个吗? |
[1:08:16] | Yeah, yeah. Sure. | 当然不介意 |
[1:08:18] | See you at lunch. | 午餐时候见 |
[1:08:21] | Dude, did you hit that fine vagine or what? | 兄弟 你昨晚把那妞办了吗? |
[1:08:24] | You naughty, naughty boy! | 坏小子 |
[1:08:26] | Fine vagine out! | 那个妞出门啦 |
[1:08:30] | What just happened? | 刚发生了什么? |
[1:08:44] | – Hey. Stop global warming? – Sure. | – 抵制全球变暖?- 当然 |
[1:08:48] | You save that planet, girl. | 妹子 你拯救了地球 |
[1:08:54] | Sprinklers are about to go off! | 洒水器快开了 |
[1:08:58] | You’re welcome! | 不客气 |
[1:09:07] | I can’t hear you! | 大点声 |
[1:09:21] | Oh, Tim! | 噢 蒂姆 |
[1:09:23] | I know you’re back there. | 我知道你躲在这儿 |
[1:09:24] | Hi, Tim. | 嗨 蒂姆 |
[1:09:26] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[1:09:28] | Uh, you haven’t returned any of my texts. | 我发的短信你一条都没回 |
[1:09:30] | Look, Tim, let’s get real. | 听着 蒂姆 咱们实话实说吧 |
[1:09:32] | I know you don’t like girls. | 我知道你是弯的 |
[1:09:34] | Stop trying to be someone you’re not. | 别再装了 |
[1:09:37] | Love is love, right? | 真爱至上 好吗? |
[1:09:41] | Now you go out there and get yourself a fine piece of man ass. | 你赶紧滚 给自己找个男基友 |
[1:10:01] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[1:10:07] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[1:10:09] | You sneaky little beyatch. | 你这个鬼鬼祟祟的小婊砸 |
[1:10:10] | His name’s Carter. | 他叫卡特 |
[1:10:11] | No, we did not have sex, | 我们没上床 |
[1:10:13] | but if I finally make it through this day somehow, | 不过如果我有办法活过今天 |
[1:10:15] | I’m gonna have his babies. | 我想给他生孩子 |
[1:10:17] | Lots to do, gotta go. | 还有事做 先走了 |
[1:10:21] | She finally rolls in. | 你可算回来了 |
[1:10:31] | What’s wrong? Ugh… | 怎么了? |
[1:10:33] | Um, nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:10:36] | Look, Lori, | 听着 洛丽 |
[1:10:38] | I have been the worst roommate. | 以前我是最坏的室友 |
[1:10:42] | You’ve always been there for me, | 可你总是在我身边 |
[1:10:44] | but I’ve been way too selfish to even appreciate it. | 我实在是太自私了 都没有表示过感激 |
[1:10:47] | Can we start over? | 我们能重新开始吗? |
[1:10:49] | I promise not to be such a loser. | 我保证不会再当个混蛋了 |
[1:10:55] | Are you high? | 你昏头了吗? |
[1:10:56] | On life. | 我活多了 |
[1:11:01] | Oh! By the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[1:11:03] | I want to hear about this mystery guy. | 我想听听看你的神秘男孩 |
[1:11:06] | When extreme agitation occurs, | 当剧烈的搅拌发生时 |
[1:11:09] | locomotive response in the subject shows | 题目中的机能反应表现了 |
[1:11:11] | – an acceleration… – Dr. Butler. | – 一种加速度… – 巴特勒博士 |
[1:11:14] | Can I have a word, please? | 我们能谈谈吗? |
[1:11:23] | What the hell do… | 你干什么… |
[1:11:25] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗? |
[1:11:27] | I’m ending this. | 我想结束和你的关系 |
[1:11:31] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么? |
[1:11:34] | I never should’ve started seeing you. | 我就不应该和你开始 |
[1:11:36] | It was wrong, | 那是错的 |
[1:11:38] | and I… | 而且我… |
[1:11:42] | Anyway, I can’t change what I’ve done, | 不管怎样 过去的已经过去 |
[1:11:44] | but I can start trying to be a better person today. | 但从今天开始 我想重新做人 |
[1:11:50] | What lame little self-help book did you get that from? | 你励志书看多了吗? |
[1:11:53] | You know what? | 听好 |
[1:11:55] | You have a wife who loves you so much. | 你老婆那么爱你 |
[1:11:59] | So if you can’t be faithful to her, | 如果你没办法对她忠诚 |
[1:12:00] | at least have the balls to leave. | 至少勇敢地离开 |
[1:12:05] | Don’t expect me to let you coast by in my class now. | 以后上我的课可别想水过 |
[1:12:08] | Already dropped it. | 早就退班了 |
[1:12:16] | I just have to say | 我想说的是 |
[1:12:17] | how totally sad and disappointing it is | 对于某些人在强制宿舍例会上 |
[1:12:21] | when certain people can’t be bothered to make it to a mandatory house meeting. | 缺席的情况 我感到非常失望和遗憾 |
[1:12:26] | We were supposed to be picking this year’s charity. | 我们本该讨论今年的慈善活动 |
[1:12:30] | Becky? | 贝基? |
[1:12:32] | Is that chocolate milk I see? | 我是看到巧克力牛奶了吗? |
[1:12:35] | I skipped breakfast… | 我没吃早餐 |
[1:12:42] | Oh, my God! That is so good. | 天啊 太好吃了 |
[1:12:44] | What’s up with the fat fest? | 你们要开始聚餐了吗? |
[1:12:46] | We’re Kappas. | 我们是姐妹会辣妹 |
[1:12:47] | Come on, hon, live a little. | 别这样 亲 及时行乐 |
[1:12:49] | Few calories won’t kill ya. | 多吃点卡路里又不会死 |
[1:12:51] | No. | 不要 |
[1:12:53] | It’ll just turn me into a chunker. | 我不想像贝基那样 |
[1:12:55] | Like Becky here. | 满身都是肉 |
[1:13:00] | Okay. | 坐下 |
[1:13:21] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[1:13:25] | You’ll be okay! | 你还好吧 |
[1:13:26] | Hey, Tree? | 小翠? |
[1:13:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:13:29] | Just, uh, coming by to… | 我顺路过来… |
[1:13:39] | What was that for? | 你这是演哪一出? |
[1:13:41] | I have to run, but what are you doing later tonight? | 我得走了 不过你今晚有事么? |
[1:13:45] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:13:46] | Do you want to take me out for my birthday? | 能带我出去过生日吗? |
[1:13:48] | What’s the punch line? | 你不会在逗我吧? |
[1:13:50] | Look, I know it’s really random, | 听着 我知道这很随便 |
[1:13:52] | but I promise I’ll explain everything tomorrow. | 但是我保证明天和你解释 |
[1:13:54] | Assuming there is one. | 如果有明天的话 |
[1:13:56] | Just say yes. | 快说可以 |
[1:13:57] | All right. Yeah. | 好吧 可以 |
[1:14:00] | Yeah. | 太棒了 |
[1:14:03] | Great. | 说定了 |
[1:14:19] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:14:23] | Can I pay for my coffee, please? | 这杯咖啡多少钱? |
[1:14:25] | You’re not gonna eat? | 你不吃了? |
[1:14:26] | No, just the check, please. | 不吃了 请给我账单 |
[1:14:28] | I’ll be right back. | 稍等 就来 |
[1:14:38] | Hi, Daddy. Sorry I’m late. | 爸爸 抱歉我来晚了 |
[1:14:43] | Like your tie. | 我喜欢你的领带 |
[1:14:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:49] | How’s school? | 校园生活怎么样? |
[1:14:51] | Fine. | 还不错 |
[1:14:53] | Like your classes? | 喜欢你的课程吗? |
[1:14:55] | They’re fine, Dad. | 都挺好的 爸爸 |
[1:14:57] | I don’t want to do that anymore. | 我不想这样下去了 |
[1:14:59] | Do what? | 不想怎样? |
[1:15:00] | Small talk. | 若即若离 |
[1:15:03] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[1:15:06] | this day… | 这种日子… |
[1:15:08] | this day is really… hard for me. | 今天这种日子对我来说很难熬过 |
[1:15:17] | I miss Mom. | 我想念妈妈 |
[1:15:19] | You know? I miss her so much. | 我很想她 |
[1:15:22] | I miss the way that she smells. | 我想念她的气味 |
[1:15:26] | I miss that crazy horse laugh she has. | 我想念她的大笑 |
[1:15:31] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也想她 |
[1:15:36] | I guess I thought that if | 我以前以为 |
[1:15:38] | I avoided all of it… | 如果我逃避这一切 |
[1:15:42] | if I avoided you… | 如果我逃避你 |
[1:15:43] | that somehow it would be easier. | 可能会容易些 |
[1:15:45] | But it’s not. | 但事实不是这样的 |
[1:15:49] | It’s been so much worse. | 只会变得更坏 |
[1:15:54] | All of this running and hiding has made me so miserable. | 逃避只会让人心更凉 |
[1:16:00] | And I think I finally figured it out. | 我想我终于明白过来 |
[1:16:03] | For me, it took something, like, totally crazy, but… | 我经历了一些傻事 |
[1:16:09] | but I’m here. | 而现在我回来了 |
[1:16:10] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:16:13] | And I am so, so sorry that I hurt you. | 很抱歉让你伤心了 |
[1:16:28] | Happy birthday, baby. | 宝贝女儿 生日快乐 |
[1:17:06] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[1:17:08] | I need you to stand up. | 请慢慢站起来 |
[1:17:10] | Slowly. | 慢慢的 |
[1:17:15] | Slowly. | 慢慢的 |
[1:17:17] | Okay, good. | 好的 非常好 |
[1:17:22] | Okay, this-this is a really bad idea. | 姑娘 你这么做可不好 |
[1:17:25] | Okay, well, so is dying for the 16th time. | 死了16次也不太好 |
[1:17:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:17:30] | Now turn around. | 现在转过身来 |
[1:17:35] | I need you to listen to me. | 你好好听我说 |
[1:17:36] | He’s going to escape. | 他要逃跑了 |
[1:17:37] | We can talk about this. Just put the gun down. | 有话好好说 把枪放下 |
[1:17:40] | He’s going to escape. Go get help. | 他要逃跑了 去找人帮忙 |
[1:17:43] | – Go! – Okay. | – 快去 – 好 |
[1:18:29] | I know you’re not asleep. | 我知道你醒着 |
[1:18:31] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[1:18:40] | Safety’s on, little girl. | 保险没关 小姑娘 |
[1:18:49] | Ah, ah, what do we have here? | 瞧瞧这是什么? |
[1:18:57] | You know, real nice surprise, you coming to visit me like this. | 你直接来找我真让我意外 |
[1:19:12] | Whew. I like you. | 我喜欢 |
[1:19:16] | Damn shame. | 好丢人 |
[1:19:20] | But you’re a feisty little shit, aingt you? | 你就喜欢瞎捣乱 不是吗? |
[1:19:26] | That’s right. Crawl, little girl, crawl. | 很好 爬吧 小女孩 慢慢爬 |
[1:19:29] | Or… | 或者 |
[1:19:31] | I’ll just make this one real quick for you, okay? | 要不要我给你个痛快? |
[1:19:48] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:19:50] | Safety’s off. | 保险关了 |
[1:19:51] | Thanks for the tip. | 多谢提醒 |
[1:20:06] | Who took my hairdryer? | 谁拿了我的吹风机? |
[1:20:13] | So, this has got to be, like,the strangest birthday you’ve ever had, huh? | 这算不算你过的最奇怪的生日? |
[1:20:16] | You have no idea. | 一言难尽 |
[1:20:20] | Did you ever figure out how Tombs got free? | 你有想过塘卜司怎么逃出来的吗? |
[1:20:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:24] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[1:20:26] | It’s kind of like Houdini. | 好像会魔法一样 |
[1:20:28] | Yeah. I guess. | 我也觉得 |
[1:20:41] | What are you gonna wish for? | 你想要什么? |
[1:20:46] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[1:20:48] | Tomorrow? | 明天? |
[1:20:50] | I mean, isn’t that kind of a given? | 这不是理所当然的吗? |
[1:20:53] | You want to aim for anything higher? | 没有更高的追求了? |
[1:20:57] | No. | 没了 |
[1:20:58] | Tomorrow’s good enough for me. | 有明天就够了 |
[1:21:23] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:21:24] | ∮ Yeah, it’s my birthday ∮ | 耶 今天我生日 |
[1:21:26] | ∮ And I ain’t gotta pick up the phone ∮ | 赶快接电话 |
[1:21:29] | Oh, hey. You’re up. | 早 你醒了 |
[1:21:31] | – Carter? – ∮ It’s my birthday… ∮ | – 卡特?- 耶 今天我生日 |
[1:21:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:21:34] | I’m surprised you remember my name. | 你竟然记得我名字 |
[1:21:35] | You were pretty wasted last night. | 昨晚你喝大了 |
[1:21:36] | This can’t be happening. | 不可能 |
[1:21:37] | This can’t be happening. | 不可能 |
[1:21:38] | – What? – I killed him! | – 怎么了?-我明明杀了他 |
[1:21:40] | I stopped it! | 我明明杀了他 |
[1:21:42] | Who? What are you talking about? | 谁?你在讲什么? |
[1:21:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:21:48] | I mean, look, you were probably just having a bad dream or something. | 你可能做了个噩梦 |
[1:21:51] | That happens to me all the time when I’m drinking. You know, I… | 我喝多了也这样 |
[1:21:56] | Nice one. Dickhead. | 白痴 我到底在说什么 |
[1:22:00] | She finally rolls in. | 你可算回来了 |
[1:22:05] | Going somewhere? | 你要上哪儿去? |
[1:22:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:22:08] | As far away as possible. | 越远越好 |
[1:22:10] | Tree, what’s wrong? | 小翠 怎么了? |
[1:22:11] | Me. I was wrong. | 我 我错了 |
[1:22:14] | I thought if I stopped running, that I could beat it. | 我以为只有不逃避 就可以打败它 |
[1:22:16] | But it’s never gonna stop! | 但是它永远不会停下来 |
[1:22:18] | Tree, you’re freaking me out. | 小翠 你吓到我了 |
[1:22:19] | Oh, well! That’s me, a freak! | 是 我很可怕 |
[1:22:29] | Tree… | 小翠 |
[1:22:32] | Tree, look. | 小翠 看着 |
[1:22:36] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[1:22:38] | Thanks, but I already ate it last night. | 谢谢 我昨晚已经吃过了 |
[1:22:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:22:50] | I died in my sleep. | 我睡觉的时候死了 |
[1:22:54] | What? | 什么? |
[1:22:59] | You killed me. | 你杀了我 |
[1:23:02] | What? | 什么? |
[1:23:06] | You poisoned it. | 你下了毒 |
[1:23:09] | But I never ate it before. | 但我以前从没吃过 |
[1:23:18] | So you had to find another way. | 所以你需要另找方法 |
[1:23:21] | Then Tombs fell right into your lap. | 塘卜司刚好住进你的医院 |
[1:23:26] | Perfect scapegoat. | 完美的替罪羊 |
[1:23:32] | You had access to him. | 你能接近他 |
[1:23:35] | Did you drug him first? | 你是先对他下的毒吗? |
[1:23:44] | You knew that if he escaped, | 你觉得如果他逃跑了 |
[1:23:46] | everyone would assume that he killed me. | 大家都会以为我是他杀的 |
[1:23:49] | But it was always you. | 其实一直都是你 |
[1:23:56] | Tree, are… is this a joke? | 小翠 你在开玩笑吗? |
[1:23:59] | You think I would actually try to poison you with a freaking cupcake? | 你真以为我会用一个纸杯蛋糕毒杀你? |
[1:24:04] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[1:24:07] | Prove it. | 证明一下 |
[1:24:13] | Go on, Lori. | 吃吧 洛丽 |
[1:24:15] | Take a bite. | 咬一口 |
[1:24:21] | Go on, Lori. | 吃呀 洛丽 |
[1:24:23] | You really are crazy. | 你真的疯了 |
[1:24:26] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[1:24:28] | I’ll take it down to the police. | 我会把它带到警察那去 |
[1:24:29] | I’m sure they can tell us | 我相信他们会告诉我 |
[1:24:31] | what your little birthday treat is made of. | 你的小蛋糕里有什么 |
[1:24:42] | You stupid little whore. | 你个小贱人 |
[1:24:44] | I know I’ve been a bad roommate, | 我知道我不是好室友 |
[1:24:45] | but isn’t this a bit much? | 但这是不是有点过了? |
[1:24:48] | What the hell?! | 搞什么? |
[1:24:49] | Oh, I don’t know, | 我也不知道啊 |
[1:24:50] | maybe because you wouldn’t stop sleeping with him. | 可能是因为你一直跟他睡觉吧 |
[1:24:53] | What? | 什么? |
[1:24:55] | Gregory? | 格里高利? |
[1:24:58] | But he just kept choosing you. | 他选了你 |
[1:25:00] | Over me. | 而不是我 |
[1:25:02] | Guess all he wanted was a cheap slut like you! | 他就是喜欢你这种贱货 |
[1:25:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:25:07] | You’ve been killing me over some stupid guy? | 你为了个蠢男人杀了我? |
[1:25:11] | Oh, that’s not the only reason. | 不只是因为这个 |
[1:25:13] | You’re a dumb bitch, too! | 还因为你是个贱人 |
[1:25:16] | But what I really want to know is… | 我想知道的是… |
[1:25:21] | …how did you figure it out? | 你是怎么发现的? |
[1:25:23] | Because you’ve killed me before. | 因为你已经杀过我了 |
[1:25:29] | Then I guess I’m just gonna have to do it again. | 那我只能再杀你一次了 |
[1:25:56] | No! Bitch! | 住手 婊子 |
[1:25:57] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:01] | What the hell is going on in there? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:26:03] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:26:04] | Tree just fell. | 小翠刚才摔倒了 |
[1:26:05] | Everything’s fine. | 不用担心 |
[1:26:06] | Whatever. Clumsy hoes. | 随你吧 小蠢货 |
[1:26:08] | I better see you at the meeting today. | 一会儿开会见 |
[1:26:10] | We’ll be there. | 一会儿见 |
[1:26:14] | Eat it, bitch! | 吃吧 婊子 |
[1:26:53] | What are you losers doing in there? | 你们到底在做什么? |
[1:26:56] | Lori… | 洛丽 |
[1:26:58] | ate… | 吃了 |
[1:27:01] | my cupcake. | 我的纸杯蛋糕 |
[1:27:13] | I just knew there was something wrong with Lori. | 我就知道洛丽有问题 |
[1:27:16] | She never wore makeup, | 她从不化妆 |
[1:27:17] | never posted any cute selfies, | 也不发自拍 |
[1:27:19] | and she literally owned a pair of Crocs. | 她竟然还穿凉拖鞋 |
[1:27:22] | All the signs of a psycho killer were th… | 所有迹象都表明她是个变态杀人狂… |
[1:27:24] | Hello? | 可以小点声吗? |
[1:27:26] | I’m trying to get interviewed here. | 没看见我在接受采访吗? |
[1:27:28] | Oh, my God, she is such a tool. | 我的天啊 她真是个人才 |
[1:27:30] | Anyhoo… Lori’s little plot was super lame. | 不管怎样 洛丽的杀人计划太傻了 |
[1:27:34] | Poisoning a cupcake? Really? | 用纸杯蛋糕杀人?想什么呢? |
[1:27:36] | We’re Kappas. | 我们是姐妹会辣妹 |
[1:27:38] | We don’t eat cupcakes. | 我们不吃纸杯蛋糕 |
[1:27:39] | – Is this local or national? – ∮ It’s my birthday ∮ | – 你们是地方台还是国际台?- 耶 今天我生日 |
[1:27:41] | – Local. – ∮ And I ain’t gotta… ∮ | – 地方台 – 赶快接电话 |
[1:27:43] | – Tree, honey, are you okay? – Hey, Dad. | – 小翠 亲爱的 你还好吗?- 嗨 爸爸 |
[1:27:44] | – Dad. – Are you hurt? | – 爸 – 你受伤了吗? |
[1:27:45] | Dad, no, Dad, I’m fine. | 爸 没有 我没事 |
[1:27:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:27:49] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定吗?- 是的 |
[1:27:50] | I’m just a little scratched up. | 只是有点混乱 |
[1:27:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:27:53] | Okay. I’ll see you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[1:27:55] | – I love you. – I love you, too. Bye. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 拜 |
[1:27:58] | So, uh, now that your… bedroom is officially a crime scene and all, | 现在你卧室成杀人现场了 |
[1:28:03] | uh, where you planning on crashing tonight? | 今晚想去哪儿? |
[1:28:07] | Is that an invitation? | 你在邀请我吗? |
[1:28:10] | You sure you want to wake up in a dorm room again? | 你不会还想在宿舍醒来吧? |
[1:28:13] | Only if it’s yours. | 是你的就没问题 |
[1:28:16] | Well, I mean, of course, | 我意思是 |
[1:28:18] | you’ll have to sleep in Ryan’s bed. | 你得睡瑞恩床上了 |
[1:28:20] | – Of course. – Yeah. | – 没问题 – 好的 |
[1:28:22] | We can, yeah… | 我们可以 |
[1:28:27] | almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[1:28:30] | You left this little guy. | 你忘了这个 |
[1:28:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:39] | You know what your little scenario reminds me of? | 知道你的故事让我想到什么了吗? |
[1:28:41] | What? | 什么? |
[1:28:42] | – Uh… – What’s that? | – 呃… – 快说 |
[1:28:43] | Groundhog Day. | 《土拨鼠之日》 |
[1:28:45] | The movie, Groundhog Day? | 《土拨鼠之日》那部电影? |
[1:28:46] | I don’t know. | 我没看过 |
[1:28:47] | With Bill Murray? | 比尔·莫瑞演的? |
[1:28:48] | Who’s Bill Murray? | 比尔·莫瑞是谁? |
[1:28:50] | Are you kidding me? Ghostbusters. | 你难道没看过《捉鬼敢死队》吗? |
[1:28:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:28:55] | – I don’t know. – How do you sleep at night? | – 我没看过 – 你昨晚睡得好吗? |
[1:28:58] | – You’ve never seen Groundhog Day? – No. | – 你从来没看过《土拨鼠之日》?- 没有 |
[1:29:06] | ∮ Yeah, it’s my birthday ∮ | 耶 今天我生日 |
[1:29:08] | – Oh, hey. – ∮ And I ain’t gotta pick up the phone ∮ | – 哦 嘿 – 赶快接电话 |
[1:29:10] | You’re up. | 你醒了 |
[1:29:12] | ∮ Yeah, it’s my birthday… ∮ | 耶 今天我生日 |
[1:29:14] | I wasn’t sure if you wanted to, uh, you know,sleep in or not. | 我昨晚不确定你是否想睡这儿 |
[1:29:19] | Oh, my… | 噢 天啊 |
[1:29:21] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[1:29:22] | It was, it was me. | 是… 是我 |
[1:29:24] | I just called your phone. | 我刚给你打的电话 |
[1:29:26] | What? | 什么? |
[1:29:27] | It’s Tuesday the 19th. | 今天是星期二 19号 |
[1:29:29] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[1:29:31] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:29:33] | You are such a jerk! | 你吓死我了 |
[1:29:36] | – I’m gonna kill you! – Hey. That’s not… | – 我要杀了你 – 好了 够了 |
[1:29:37] | – What is wrong with you? – H-Hey, hey. Hey. | – 你怎么回事?- 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[1:29:40] | That was not funny! | 那根本不好笑 |
[1:29:42] | You are such a punk! | 你的笑话很低级 |
[1:29:44] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[1:29:51] | – She’s back? – Out. | – 她回来了?- 出去 |
[1:29:54] | I’m not sleeping in my car again. | 我才不想再去车里睡 |
[1:29:55] | It smells like Hot Pockets and feet. | 闻起来像热三明治和脚臭 |
[1:29:56] | Get out. | 快出去 |
[1:29:57] | I just want clean underwear! | 我就换条内裤 |
[1:30:01] | Yeah. | 清静了 |