时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 恶”虫”特工 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | So we got to find pretend jobs | 所以为了完成这个生活技能的作业 |
[00:22] | for this Life Skills project? | 我们要去找假想的工作 |
[00:24] | And a pretend apartment? | 以及假想公寓 |
[00:26] | And make a pretend budget? | 还要做假预算 |
[00:29] | Why is school always trying to teach us stuff? | 为什么学校总想教我们东西 |
[00:31] | I mean, when you and I grow up and become famous robo-DJs… | 等我们长大 成为机器人DJ |
[00:35] | Half-human, half-robot… | 也就是半人半机械DJ |
[00:36] | We can hire full robots to do our life skills stuff for us. | 我们就可以雇机器人来替我们做生存技能 |
[00:39] | We don’t need this type of training. | 所以我们不需要这种训练 |
[00:41] | I like this project. Pretend budget money? | 我还挺喜欢这个项目 假装做预算 |
[00:44] | We can pretend-buy whatever we want. | 那就可以假装把想要的都买下来 |
[00:46] | Like toothpaste, | 比如牙膏 |
[00:47] | but a kind with sugar in it. | 但是里面含糖的那种 |
[00:49] | Oh, is there a sugary toothpaste? | 有含糖的牙膏吗 |
[00:51] | There is if you add sugar to it. | 你把糖加进去就有了 |
[00:53] | Oh, there goes another one. | 又走过去一个 |
[00:55] | Look at the hair, look at that bounce. | 瞧瞧人家那软弹的头发 |
[00:57] | Ever since that hair salon opened up next door, | 自从隔壁新开了美发院 |
[00:59] | you think every woman walking by just came from there. | 你就默认每个路过的女性都是刚做完头发 |
[01:02] | She did. I can tell. | 她确实是 我看得出来 |
[01:03] | She’s got that “I just got my hair done | 她的步态就是在说 |
[01:05] | at a fancy salon” Walk. | “我刚在高级美发院做了头发” |
[01:06] | If you’re so curious about that place, | 要是你真的对那里这么好奇 |
[01:08] | why don’t you just go in? | 怎么不亲自去探探 |
[01:09] | Get a trim or whatever. | 稍微修一下之类的 |
[01:11] | – Their-their least expensive trim. – I can’t. | -选最不贵的那种 -不行 |
[01:13] | Gretchen’s been doing my hair for years, | 我在格雷琴那儿做头发好多年了 |
[01:15] | and I would never. | 我不能背叛她 |
[01:17] | – Okay. – I don’t even want her | -好吧 -我甚至不想被她知道 |
[01:18] | to know I’m looking, which I’m not. | 我在往那边看 我可没看 |
[01:20] | Gretchen knows if you so much as got a trim | 就算是一年前在别人那里修了头发 |
[01:23] | in the last year from someone else. | 格雷琴也看得出来 |
[01:25] | Haven’t seen you in a while, Georgia. | 乔治娅 有一阵没见过你了 |
[01:27] | – Your bangs look nice. – Oh, thanks. | -你的刘海不错 -谢谢 |
[01:29] | Who did this?! | 是谁剪的 |
[01:30] | It was nothing, it was nothing. | 这不算数的 不算数 |
[01:31] | – It was a-a tiny trim. I was… – Out! Out! | -只是修了一小下 -出去 给我出去 |
[01:33] | Get out of my chair! | 从我的椅子上起开 |
[01:35] | Okay, Linda. You’re up. | 该你了 琳达 |
[01:37] | Besides, I like going to Gretchen’s, | 而且我喜欢去格雷琴那里 |
[01:39] | even though sometimes she smokes a cigarette | 尽管有时候她会在 |
[01:41] | right before she does my hair | 给我做头发前抽烟 |
[01:42] | and it makes my hair smell like cigarettes. | 搞得我的头发一股烟味 |
[01:44] | And one time she cut my ear, | 还有次她剪到了我的耳朵 |
[01:45] | but she pretended it was already cut. | 但她假装伤口是我来之前就有的 |
[01:47] | She called it my “Bleeding ear problem.” | 她称之为我的”血耳问题” |
[01:49] | I mean, she’s great! I-I’m-I’m perfectly happy. | 总之 她超棒的 我超满意 |
[01:52] | I-I don’t think she can hear you. | 她听不见你 |
[01:54] | You never know. | 这你可说不准 |
[01:58] | Wha… What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[01:59] | – What’s the matter, sweetie? – Are you okay, Gene? | -怎么了 亲爱的 -你还好吗 吉恩 |
[02:01] | Pube… ! | 阴毛 |
[02:03] | I think that’s a chest hair, | 我觉得是胸毛 |
[02:05] | not technically a pube, | 严格来说并不是阴毛 |
[02:06] | unless you have a really long crotch. | 除非你的裆有那么长 |
[02:08] | Thanks a lot, Tina. | 真谢谢您 蒂娜 |
[02:09] | I bet I caught puberty from you. | 我看就是你把青春期传染给我的 |
[02:11] | I’m not ready to be an adult! | 我还没准备好长大 |
[02:13] | Before you know it, I’m gonna be a pile of dust and bones | 一转眼 我就会变成 |
[02:15] | holding onto an electric saxophone probably! | 抱着电萨克斯的骨灰 |
[02:18] | As if the Life Skills thing at school wasn’t enough, | 就好像学校的生活技能作业还不够 |
[02:20] | now my own sweet body is telling me to grow up. | 现在连我的身体都在让我快快长大 |
[02:23] | Go away, pube. I don’t want a 401K! | 阴毛滚远点 我才不要养老金 |
[02:26] | – Gene. – It’s not a pube. | -吉恩 -那不是胸毛 |
[02:28] | You know, Gene, besides the body hair | 吉恩 其实除了体毛 |
[02:30] | and pimples and armpit odor | 长粉刺 有腋臭 |
[02:31] | and mood swings and neck sweat, puberty’s great. | 情绪波动 脖子出汗 青春期还是不错的 |
[02:34] | Why is Gene’s pube gray? | 吉恩的阴毛为什么是灰色的 |
[02:35] | Even my puberty is growing up too fast! | 就连我的青春期也过得飞速 |
[02:39] | That didn’t put up much of a fight. | 轻轻松松就拿下来了 |
[02:41] | IT’S A MATCH: old man gray. | 对上了 老爸的毛 |
[02:44] | Dad’s chest hair must have stuck on me this morning | 一定是今早我给爸惊喜浴室抱抱时 |
[02:46] | when I gave him his surprise shower-hug. | 他的胸毛粘在我身上了 |
[02:48] | It’s not really a surprise when you do it every single day. | 你每天都这样 其实算不上惊喜 |
[02:51] | Oh, thank God I’m not pube-ing out. | 谢天谢地 我没长阴毛 |
[02:53] | I’m still a beautiful baby boy. | 我还是一个帅气的小男孩 |
[02:55] | Yes, you are. Yeah. | 对 没错 你就是 |
[02:58] | Actually, you’re a tween. | 其实 你算少年 |
[02:59] | Not a boy, not yet a woman. | 不是小男孩 也还没出落成女人 |
[03:01] | I’m not “Tween” Anything. | 我才不是什么”少年” |
[03:02] | I’m securely in the child column. | 我妥妥地还属于儿童 |
[03:04] | Mother, I’m gonna need extra chicken at dinner. | 妈 我今晚要多吃一份鸡肉 |
[03:07] | This shook me to my core. | 这一出可把我吓坏了 |
[03:08] | I thought I lost you, smoothie. | 我还以为我失去你了 光滑的皮肤 |
[03:11] | So, I made a pretend grocery list. | 我列了假想采购清单 |
[03:13] | And I started looking for our dream apartment: | 也开始物色我们的理想公寓 |
[03:15] | two bedroom, one bathroom and water slide. | 两卧一卫 还要有水滑道 |
[03:17] | We can meet at my house every day after school this week | 我们可以这周每天放学后在我家碰面 |
[03:19] | and build our dream lives. | 规划我们的理想生活 |
[03:21] | I can’t believe you’re enjoying this. | 真不敢相信你会喜欢这个活动 |
[03:23] | – I’m freaking out! – It’s not so bad. | -我要疯了 -这个活动没那么糟 |
[03:25] | You’re not the one who had the pube scare. | 被阴毛吓到的又不是你 |
[03:27] | Our childhoods are zipping by, and we’re just expected | 我们的童年正在飞逝 凭什么要我们 |
[03:29] | to wake up one day and put on big-boy pants? | 突然某天醒来 就穿上大男孩的长裤 |
[03:31] | I hate pants! | 我讨厌长裤 |
[03:33] | We’re getting graded on this, so… | 这个要算成绩 所以… |
[03:34] | how’s the fake job hunt going? | 你假工作找得怎么样了 |
[03:36] | Did you hear me, Alex? | 你没听到吗 亚历克斯 |
[03:37] | I had an almost-pube! | 我刚经历假阴毛暴击 |
[03:38] | I haven’t had time to job-hunt. | 我没时间去找工作 |
[03:40] | You should check out the job board at the community center. | 你应该去看看社区中心的招聘栏 |
[03:43] | That’s where I found my pretend telemarketing gig, | 我就是在那找到了假想工作 电话推销员 |
[03:45] | which pays nine big ones an hour, | 每小时工资9大洋 |
[03:47] | plus a small commission, whatever that means. | 外加小额佣金 我也不知道那是什么 |
[03:49] | I assume it means gold. | 我猜应该是黄金 |
[03:51] | Fine. I’ll go look at the job board, | 好吧 我会去看看招聘栏 |
[03:53] | but I’m not gonna just settle for anything. | 但我不会将就 |
[03:55] | I need full benefits and 12 weeks of vacation. | 我要全套福利 还有12周的假期 |
[03:58] | I know what I’m worth. | 我知道我值这个价 |
[04:00] | Well, time to grow up, I guess. | 看来我必须得长大了 |
[04:02] | You two should head home. | 你俩可以回家了 |
[04:03] | Louise, you still have your youth. | 露易丝 你还年轻 |
[04:05] | Get out there and just be a kid. | 去享受童年吧 |
[04:07] | And, Tina, it’s too late for you. | 蒂娜 你已经晚了 |
[04:09] | But take care of Louise as you trudge towards death. | 但请你迈向死亡的同时 照顾好露易丝 |
[04:12] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[04:13] | Landscaping? Construction? | 风景园林 建造 |
[04:15] | Those sound so outside-y. | 这些听起来太室外了 |
[04:17] | Grocery store is hiring, but they drug-test. | 杂货店在招人 不过要做药检 |
[04:21] | – Oh, hi, Gus. – Looking for work, eh? | -格斯 -你在找工作吗 |
[04:23] | It’s for a dumb school project to prepare us for adulthood. | 是个很蠢的作业 让我们为成人生活作准备 |
[04:26] | But I want to be, like Sir Rod Stewart once said, | 但我想像洛·史都华唱的那样 |
[04:29] | – “Forever, forever young.” – I hear you. | -“永远永远年轻” -我懂你意思 |
[04:32] | The best way to stay young is to do young things. | 保持年轻的最好方法是做年轻的事 |
[04:35] | That’s why I started doing yoga. | 所以我开始练瑜伽了 |
[04:37] | Now I can touch my knees. | 现在我能摸到膝盖了 |
[04:39] | And everything at the community center is donation-based. | 社区中心的所有资金来源都是捐款 |
[04:43] | That means it’s free. | 也就是说 全免费 |
[04:44] | Who’s ready for fun? | 准备好开玩了吗 |
[04:47] | Buckle up, the Kids Club train | 系好安全带 儿童乐园列车 |
[04:49] | is about to blast off, honk-honk! | 就要发车咯 呜呜 |
[04:51] | Lot of mixed metaphors, but love her energy. | 好多比喻 但我喜欢她的活力 |
[04:54] | Those lucky little bastards. | 这些幸运的小混蛋 |
[04:55] | Let’s get the wiggles out before story time starts. | 我们先扭一扭 然后讲故事 |
[05:00] | Kids Club. | 儿童乐园 |
[05:03] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[05:05] | Are you looking for swimming? | 你是在找游泳班吗 |
[05:06] | I think they usually do it in the pool. | 他们一般是在游泳池里上 |
[05:09] | I think I’m supposed to be here? | 我应该是来这的 |
[05:11] | Oh. what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:12] | – Gene. – Hi, Gene. | -吉恩 -你好 吉恩 |
[05:14] | I’m Miss Erica. Gene, Gene. | 我是艾丽卡老师 吉恩 吉恩 |
[05:17] | I don’t see you on my roster. | 名单上没看到你的名字 |
[05:18] | Did your parents sign you up? | 你父母给你报名了吗 |
[05:21] | yeah, like a second ago. | 是啊 刚报的 |
[05:23] | Well, then it’s just not in the system yet. | 那还没有进系统 |
[05:25] | How, old are you, Gene? | 你 多大了 吉恩 |
[05:27] | Oh, I am… this many. | 我… 这么大 |
[05:29] | You’re seven? Wow. | 七岁 这么高了 |
[05:31] | Somebody’s eating all their veggies. | 看来有人乖乖吃蔬菜了 |
[05:33] | Ha, no. | 并没有 |
[05:34] | It’s just, you’re such a big boy for seven. | 这么大的个头 真不像七岁的小孩 |
[05:36] | – Very big. – Thank you? | -完全不像 -谢谢夸奖 |
[05:38] | Do you have any wiggles to get out? | 你也想来扭一扭吗 |
[05:40] | Do I! My wiggles have wiggles. | 我吗 不要太想 |
[05:45] | Yay! I’m young again! | 耶 我又年轻了 |
[05:51] | Gene, where were you? | 吉恩 你去哪儿了 |
[05:53] | Why are you so late? | 怎么这么晚 |
[05:54] | You did spend an awful long time | 你这招聘栏 |
[05:56] | looking at that community center job board. | 看得可真够久的 |
[05:58] | So, what’d you pick? I was a dog walker | 你选了什么 我六年级的时候 |
[06:00] | for my sixth grade Life Skills pretend job. | 选了帮人遛狗的假想工作 |
[06:02] | I raked in eight fake bucks an hour walking fake dogs. | 每小时八块假工资 |
[06:04] | And I only got fake bit twice. | 期间只被狗假咬了两次 |
[06:06] | Yup… that’s the job I picked, too, dog walker. | 对… 我也选了遛狗 |
[06:09] | And I’ll be at Alex’s house after school all this week, | 我这周放学后都要去亚历克斯家 |
[06:11] | working on the Life Skills project, | 做”生活技能”作业 |
[06:13] | no need to check in. | 你们不用来看我 |
[06:15] | – I’m not acting weird. – O-Okay… | -我的表现一点都不奇怪 -好 好吧… |
[06:17] | Hey, Gene, how about you, | 吉恩 不如你 |
[06:19] | come over and catch up on your restaurant work? | 过来这边 接着干餐馆的活 |
[06:21] | Of course, I love restaurant work. | 没问题 我最爱餐馆的活了 |
[06:24] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好吧 怎么回事 |
[06:25] | Nothing. What’s going on with you? | 没事 你怎么回事 |
[06:27] | This is a great conversation. | 这谈话很不错 |
[06:29] | Why do you have glitter on your chin | 你的下巴上怎么会有亮片 |
[06:30] | and feathers sticking out of your backpack? | 还有羽毛从书包里窜出来 |
[06:32] | I got a job at Pickles? | 我在”腌黄瓜”找了个工作 |
[06:34] | The strip club? | 那个脱衣舞俱乐部吗 |
[06:35] | – It’s a gentlemen’s revue. – Gene. | -是给绅士看的歌舞剧 -吉恩 |
[06:37] | All right, fine, I was at Kids Club. | 好吧 我去儿童乐园了 |
[06:39] | Kids Club? Isn’t that for little kids? | 儿童乐园 那不是给小小孩的吗 |
[06:41] | Exactly. | 就是啊 |
[06:42] | I said I was seven, and I just got to be young, | 我说我七岁 然后我重回年轻 |
[06:44] | dumb, and full of fun. | 傻乎乎 还玩得不亦乐乎 |
[06:45] | Didn’t anyone notice that you don’t at all | 没有人注意到你一点 |
[06:47] | – look like a seven-year-old? – How dare you? | -也不像七岁的小孩吗 -你怎么敢这么说 |
[06:50] | Age is in the eye of who’s lying about it. | 只要我不承认 年龄就不算事儿 |
[06:52] | Actually, the hardest part was getting signed out. | 最头疼的部分其实是结束的时候 |
[06:55] | Gene, buddy. We can’t let you leave without an adult. | 吉恩小朋友 没有大人来接我不能让你走 |
[06:58] | An adult? | 大人 |
[06:59] | hey, silver fox father coming out of yoga. | 看 我的银狐老爸刚做完瑜伽出来 |
[07:02] | – Get over here. – oh, o-okay. | -您过来一下 -好 好吧 |
[07:05] | You got Gus to pretend to be your dad and sign you out? | 你让格斯假装你爸 签字接你回家吗 |
[07:07] | He was so loose from that yoga, | 他上完瑜伽课身心愉悦 |
[07:09] | he would have signed anything. | 让他签什么都可以 |
[07:10] | Look, pal, I don’t care how you blow off your fake job, | 朋友 你要搞砸你的假工作我管不着 |
[07:13] | but I don’t like Tina having to cover | 但我不喜欢你让蒂娜 |
[07:14] | for you at your real job | 帮你做现实中的工作 |
[07:15] | ’cause then she doesn’t cover for me as well. | 因为那样她就不能帮我做了 |
[07:17] | – So get wiping. – I will. | -所以赶紧干活 -马上 |
[07:18] | But first, check this out. | 先给你们看看这个 |
[07:20] | I call it Feather Glitter Glue, | 我叫它亮闪闪羽毛大杂烩 |
[07:22] | and everyone said it was the best name ever. | 大家都说这名字绝了 |
[07:24] | That’s how easy it is to be a seven-year-old. | 做七岁小孩就是这么容易 |
[07:26] | G’day, mate. Roommate. | 你好啊 朋友 舍友 |
[07:28] | You pumped about coming over after school | 今天放学后我们就要开始集中做预算了 |
[07:30] | and getting into some heavy duty budgeting? | 有没有感到干劲十足啊 |
[07:32] | Oh, sorry, Alex. | 对不起 亚历克斯 |
[07:34] | I can’t. Still got to find a dang job. | 我去不了 我还得去找工作 |
[07:36] | You can’t buy fake Ding Dongs and Ho Hos | 没有假的钱钱你就买不到 |
[07:38] | with no fake dough-dough, right? | 假的巧克力蛋糕不是吗 |
[07:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:45] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Bob. | 天啊 天啊 鲍勃 |
[07:46] | – They’re in here. That’s them. – Who? | -他们进来了 是他们 -谁啊 |
[07:48] | The hair people who work next door. | 隔壁理发店的人 |
[07:50] | Don’t look at ’em, don’t look. | 不要看他们 不要看 |
[07:51] | But don’t we want to serve them food? | 但我们不是得招待他们吗 |
[07:53] | Fine, I’ll take their order. | 好吧 我来帮他们点单 |
[07:54] | You can do this, Linda. | 你可以的 琳达 |
[07:55] | – Do you want me to take… – No, I can do it. | -你需要我去吗 -不 我可以 |
[07:59] | H-hi, hello. | 你…你们好 |
[08:01] | Can I take your order? | 现在点菜吗 |
[08:02] | We’ll have one Burger of the Day and fries to share. Thanks. | 我们两人要一份今日汉堡和薯条 |
[08:05] | Y-You work at Frolicles, don’t you? | 你们在”发囊”沙龙工作对吗 |
[08:07] | Yeah, I’m the receptionist. She’s the shampooer. | 是的 我是接待 她帮人洗头 |
[08:10] | You know, can I just say that your hair is amazing? | 我只想说你的发型太酷了 |
[08:13] | – So is yours. – It is. | -你的也是 -是的 |
[08:15] | You should come in sometime. Yvonne can fix that. | 你有空也可以来 伊冯能解决你的问题 |
[08:17] | She could totally fix that. | 她绝对可以 |
[08:19] | Fix what? Who’s Yvonne? | 解决什么 伊冯是谁 |
[08:21] | Yvonne is the stylist. | 伊冯是发型师 |
[08:23] | And a visionary. | 也是梦想家 |
[08:25] | Yeah, you’re what Yvonne would call a “Caterpillar head.” | 你就是伊冯口中的”毛毛虫头” |
[08:27] | She can turn you into a butterfly head. | 她能让你的发型破茧成蝶 |
[08:30] | You know what, Yvonne has an opening Thursday at 3:00. | 你猜怎么着 伊冯周四三点有空 |
[08:34] | I’m gonna give it to you because you deserve it. | 我把这个机会给你 这是你应得的 |
[08:36] | And you can get the friends and neighbors discount. | 你还可以使用亲友折扣 |
[08:38] | Caterpillar head, Thursday at 3:00. Okay. | 毛毛虫头 周四 三点 搞定 |
[08:41] | – Wha… I-I don’t know. – You’re in. You’re booked. | -我还不确定 -我已经帮你预约了 |
[08:44] | Yvonne’s gonna change your life. | 伊冯会改变你的人生 |
[08:45] | Get used to it. Get ready. | 适应改变吧 做好准备 |
[08:46] | You’re speechless, you don’t know what to say. | 你说不出话 哑口无言 |
[08:48] | – We do need food, though. – Yeah, yeah. Oh, okay, okay. | -但我们还饿着肚子 -对对 好的 好的 |
[08:51] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[08:53] | Are you gonna get amazing hair and then leave me? | 你要去做一个漂亮的发型然后离开我吗 |
[08:55] | – I don’t know. – Well, you won’t make it far, | -我不知道 -你也走不了多远 |
[08:58] | because Gretchen will hunt you down | 因为格雷琴会找到你 |
[08:59] | and then she’ll murder you. | 然后把你杀掉 |
[09:01] | I know. Oh, God, she’s here. | 我知道 天啊 她来了 |
[09:03] | Oh, it’s Tina and Louise. | 是蒂娜和露易丝 |
[09:05] | Hi, girls. | 回来了 姑娘们 |
[09:06] | Why are you ducking behind the counter? | 你为什么躲在柜台后面 |
[09:08] | – That’s fun. – Where’s your brother? | -挺好玩的 -你们的兄弟去哪里了 |
[09:10] | Oh, right, he’s at Alex’s. | 对了 他在亚历克斯那里 |
[09:11] | He better be at Alex’s. | 他最好在亚历克斯那里 |
[09:13] | Leaving us… mostly you… Doing all his work. | 把他的活都丢给我们 主要是丢给你 |
[09:15] | I’m sure he got all the Kids Club stuff out of his system. | 他肯定已经厌倦儿童乐园了 |
[09:17] | How long can an 11-year-old boy play with blocks? | 一个11岁的男孩能堆多久的积木啊 |
[09:20] | I love blocks! | 我爱死积木啦 |
[09:21] | – That’s so tall. – I know. | -好高啊 -是吧 |
[09:23] | But not too tall for the Hand Monster. | 但对巨手怪来说一点也不高 |
[09:27] | Gene, do you want to do clay with me? | 吉恩 你要和我一起玩陶土吗 |
[09:29] | Clay? I’ll never say nay to clay. | 陶土 我从不拒绝 |
[09:34] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[09:36] | A little quick, but sure, why not? | 这么快 也行吧 |
[09:38] | Okay, everybody, who’s ready for parachute time? | 大家伙 谁想玩降落伞游戏呀 |
[09:41] | – Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me! – Parachute! | -我我我 -降落伞 |
[10:06] | Gene? | 吉恩 |
[10:07] | – Still sleeping here. – Gene! | -还没醒呢 -吉恩 |
[10:09] | Alex! Hi… | 亚历克斯 你好啊 |
[10:11] | Why are you in Kids Club? | 你为什么在儿童乐园 |
[10:12] | Lower your voice, it’s naptime. | 小声一点 现在是睡觉时间 |
[10:14] | Gene, buddy… | 吉恩小朋友 |
[10:16] | where are you going, and who is this? | 你要去哪 这是谁呀 |
[10:18] | Oh, this is just a kid who lives across the street. | 这是住在我家对面的孩子 |
[10:20] | He babysits me sometimes. | 他有时会照顾我 |
[10:23] | Well, please don’t leave the room. | 不要离开这个房间哦 |
[10:25] | And let’s use our nap voices, ‘kay? | 而且要小声点 好吗 |
[10:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[10:29] | I came here to look at the job board again | 我来看看招聘栏 |
[10:30] | and see if I could nail something down for you, | 想说看能不能帮你找份工作 |
[10:32] | and I heard you snoring. | 然后我听见了你的呼噜声 |
[10:34] | – You know my snore? – Yes. | -你能听出是我打呼噜 -对 |
[10:35] | – That’s really sweet. – What are you doing here? | -我太感动了 -你在这做什么 |
[10:38] | I signed up for after-school Kids Club. | 我加入了儿童乐园 |
[10:40] | I’m reliving my youth. | 我在重温童年 |
[10:41] | Wait, so you’ve been flaking on our project to do this? | 等等 所以你放我鸽子就是来干这了吗 |
[10:44] | I’m sorry, Alex. I just really like the vibe in here. | 抱歉 亚历克斯 但我真的很喜欢这里的氛围 |
[10:47] | It’s very low stress. | 没有压力 |
[10:49] | Miss Erica even helps me tie my shoes sometimes. | 艾丽卡老师有时甚至会帮我系鞋带 |
[10:51] | And as you know, I am not a strong shoe-tier. | 你知道的 我不太擅长系鞋带 |
[10:54] | Well, what about the Life Skills project? | 可我们的生活技能作业怎么办 |
[10:55] | You’re supposed to be my roommate. | 你应该当我室友的 |
[10:57] | What about making a budget? | 预算的事怎么办 |
[10:58] | I’m not ready for budgets. | 我还没准备好做预算 |
[10:59] | – I do blocks now. – Gene. | -我现在搭积木 -吉恩 |
[11:01] | Want to pretend we’re puppies? | 想玩扮小狗的游戏吗 |
[11:03] | Give me a second, Ryder. | 等我一会 莱德 |
[11:04] | – But probably, yes. – I’m Gene’s best friend. | -我想玩 -我是吉恩最好的朋友 |
[11:07] | The hell, Gene? You know what? | 什么鬼 吉恩 算了 |
[11:08] | I think we should have a roommate breakup. | 我们别当室友了 |
[11:10] | I’m gonna talk to Ms. Twitchell | 我要去跟翠契尔老师说 |
[11:11] | about getting a studio apartment for one. | 我要换到单人宿舍 |
[11:13] | – Fine. – Okay, well, have fun with Ryder. | -行啊 -祝你和莱德玩得开心 |
[11:16] | We’re playing puppies, so, yeah, | 我们要玩扮小狗 所以 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna be having fun. | 我会玩得开心的 |
[11:21] | Bad dog, Gene. Bad dog. | 坏狗狗 吉恩 坏狗狗 |
[11:28] | Talk about coloring inside the lines. | 完全没涂到线外面去呢 |
[11:30] | I know, my coloring game is incredible. | 对吧 我涂色技术简直了 |
[11:32] | And sure, Alex has a right to be a little annoyed | 当然了 亚历克斯有权利生气 |
[11:35] | that I’ve been skipping | 毕竟我放了他鸽子 |
[11:36] | all of our after-school be-a-dumb-adult project time, | 一直没参加我们的”当无聊大人”课后活动 |
[11:39] | but I wish he would see | 但我希望他能明白 |
[11:40] | that I’m living my best seven-year-old life right now. | 我现在正享受我美好的七岁人生 |
[11:43] | Except that you’re 11. | 但你11岁了 |
[11:44] | – Just like Alex. – That’s ageist. | -和亚历克斯一样 -你在年龄歧视 |
[11:46] | And guess who else has a right to be annoyed? | 知道还有谁有权利生气吗 |
[11:48] | I had to delegate so much work to Tina today, | 我今天不得不把很多工作委派给蒂娜 |
[11:51] | I’m exhausted. | 我要累死了 |
[11:52] | Yeah, I’m kind of tired, too. | 我也有点累 |
[11:53] | Tina, it’s not all about you. | 蒂娜 你不是一切的中心 |
[11:55] | Well, I’m sorry, but I need this. | 是我不对 但我需要去乐园 |
[11:57] | And it’s totally worth it. Tomorrow’s a big day. | 简直太值了 明天是个大日子 |
[12:00] | We’re making slime. | 我们要做水晶泥 |
[12:01] | And it’s your last chance to work with Alex | 也是你和亚历克斯的最后一次机会 |
[12:03] | on the project before it’s due Friday, right? | 你们的作业截止日是周五吧 |
[12:05] | Alex will be fine. | 亚历克斯可以的 |
[12:06] | He’s gonna talk to Ms. Twitchell | 他会跟翠契尔老师说 |
[12:07] | and do a solo no roommate a-dull-t project. | 然后自己完成”当无聊大人”的作业 |
[12:11] | But won’t you get an “F”? | 那你的成绩不就只有”F”了 |
[12:12] | And get sent back to second grade? | 然后被降级到二年级吗 |
[12:14] | – I hope so. – Gene, no. | -那就太好了 -吉恩 不可以 |
[12:16] | But if you do get sent back to second grade, | 但如果你真的被降级到二年级 |
[12:17] | I think I left my pencil in that classroom. | 我想我把铅笔落在那个教室了 |
[12:19] | Will you keep an eye out for it? | 你能帮我留意一下吗 |
[12:21] | It’s yellow and it has a number two on it. | 铅笔是黄色的 上面有个数字2 |
[12:23] | Gene, Gene, Gene. | 吉恩 吉恩 吉恩 |
[12:25] | Do you want to play clay with me? | 你想和我一起玩黏土吗 |
[12:26] | I’m kind of doing slime. | 我正在做水晶泥 |
[12:28] | You know, ’cause it’s slime day. | 因为今天是水晶泥日 |
[12:29] | Play clay with me. | 和我一起玩黏土 |
[12:30] | Maybe later, ‘kay, Ryder? | 待会好吗 莱德 |
[12:32] | You’re a poo-poo head. | 你就是个大坏蛋 |
[12:33] | That’s not technically true, Ryder. | 严格来说这不对 莱德 |
[12:36] | – Becca, that’s my slime. – Mine! | -贝卡 那是我的水晶泥 -是我的 |
[12:38] | I mean, I can give you a little bit. | 我可以给你一点 |
[12:42] | Mess Patrol. | 脏乱巡逻队 |
[12:43] | *Clean the mess, tidy up* | *清理脏乱 打扫干净* |
[12:45] | *Yes yes yes, Mess Patrol…* | *对对对 脏乱巡逻队* |
[12:47] | Singing doesn’t help in this particular situation! | 在这种情况下 唱歌并没有用 |
[12:51] | Okay, it’s time for my appointment with Yvonne. | 好吧 我和伊冯预约的时间到了 |
[12:53] | Okay, have fun. | 好的 剪发愉快 |
[12:54] | I’m just gonna have her touch it up. | 我只是让她帮我修一下 |
[12:56] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[12:58] | Gretchen! | 格雷琴 |
[12:58] | What are you doing hair… I mean here? | 你在做什么发型… 我是说你来这里做什么 |
[13:01] | Nice. | 真好 |
[13:02] | Oh, I just came in to say hi, | 我只是进来打声招呼 |
[13:05] | have a little lunch. | 吃顿午饭 |
[13:06] | That’s good, ’cause we have lunch. That’s our thing. | 太好了 因为我们有午餐 我们就是开餐馆的 |
[13:08] | Yeah. I haven’t seen you in a while, Linda. | 好吧 我好久没见你了 琳达 |
[13:10] | Let’s catch up, girl talk. | 我们来叙叙旧 姐妹悄悄话 |
[13:12] | You can talk, too, Bob. | 你也能参与 鲍勃 |
[13:13] | Looking good, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你气色不错 |
[13:14] | Th-thanks, Gretchen. | 谢谢 格雷琴 |
[13:16] | – Hey, were you going somewhere? – No… | -你要去什么地方吗 -没有 |
[13:18] | I just like to move my purse around | 我只是喜欢每隔一段时间 |
[13:20] | every once in a while. | 把我的包挪到其他地方 |
[13:21] | Okay, that’s enough. Here comes the apron. | 好的 够了 现在系上围裙 |
[13:24] | So, new salon next door, huh? | 隔壁开了间美发院 对吗 |
[13:26] | Wha… Where? A salon? | 什么 哪里 美发院吗 |
[13:28] | – Yeah, oh, yeah, I hardly noticed. – They’re fancy. | -是的 没错 我没注意到 -他们很高级 |
[13:30] | Looks like they sweep up all the hair. | 看起来他们把所有头发都清扫干净 |
[13:33] | La-di-da. Listen, I know they’re right next door | 装模做样 听着 我知道他们就在隔壁 |
[13:36] | and their scissors aren’t rusty | 他们的剪刀没生锈 |
[13:38] | and their combs have all their teeth | 他们的梳子不缺齿 |
[13:40] | and they don’t have flies, | 他们那里没有苍蝇 |
[13:41] | but please don’t ever go there, okay? | 但请别去那里 好吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah, no, of course not. Yeah, no. Yuck. Oof. | 好的 当然不去 不去 真恶心 |
[13:46] | I don’t even want to think about you going there. | 我甚至都不愿想你去那里 |
[13:49] | I just go to a dark place. | 我越想越生气 |
[13:51] | A dark, dark place. | 非常 非常生气 |
[13:54] | Oh, the spoon! | 勺子 |
[13:56] | Plus, can you even imagine what they’d do | 而且 你能想象他们会怎么处理 |
[13:58] | to your reverse cowlick and your swirly thing in the back | 你的额前反向乱发 脑后发旋 |
[14:01] | and your stubborn grays and your bleeding ear problem? | 你顽固的白发和血耳问题吗 |
[14:05] | They don’t know you. | 他们不了解你 |
[14:07] | Burger of the Day sound good? | “今日汉堡”可以吗 |
[14:08] | Let me walk this order back to Bob in the kitchen. | 我去把这张点单送到厨房给鲍勃 |
[14:10] | you can just hand it to me. | 你可以直接递给我 |
[14:12] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[14:12] | No, no, you might drop it. | 不 不行 你可能会弄掉 |
[14:14] | I-I’m gonna walk it back. | 我要送去后厨 |
[14:15] | – Bob, I can’t go next door. – Why? | -鲍勃 我不能去隔壁了 -为什么 |
[14:17] | Because Gretchen is terrifying? | 因为格雷琴太可怕了吗 |
[14:19] | Yeah, so y… So you’re gonna go for me. | 是的 所以 你要替我去 |
[14:20] | – Wait, wait, what? – If I’m a last-second no-show, | -等等 等等 什么 -如果预约了不去 |
[14:23] | I’ll never get an appointment there again. | 我在那里就再也没法预约上了 |
[14:24] | You have to go, get a haircut, and get me rescheduled. | 你必须去剪头 然后帮我重新预约 |
[14:27] | So we’re gonna get two expensive haircuts? | 所以我们会有两次昂贵的理发吗 |
[14:30] | They’re discounted expensive haircuts. | 是打折后的昂贵理发 |
[14:32] | Please, Bob, I want a fancy salon haircut | 拜托了 鲍勃 我想要在死前 |
[14:34] | once in my life before I die. | 享受一次奢华的美发院理发 |
[14:36] | – Fine. – No, no, where are you going? | -好吧 -不不 你要去哪里 |
[14:38] | Not the front. She’ll see you. Go out the back. | 别从前门 她会看到你的 走后门 |
[14:41] | And run, but don’t be sweaty. And check your breath. | 然后快跑 但别出汗 检查你的呼吸 |
[14:47] | H…hi. I’m here for my wife. | 你…你好 我为了我妻子而来 |
[14:50] | she can’t come, so she asked me to take her spot? | 她来不了 所以她让我过来 |
[14:54] | Oh, smart move, wife. | 明智之举 妻子 |
[14:55] | Also, yeah, you could use it. | 当然 你也可以用 |
[14:57] | – Come on, let’s get you shampooed. – Oh, that’s okay. | -来吧 先给你洗头 -不必了 |
[14:59] | I washed it yester… last week… ago. | 我昨天… 上周洗过了 |
[15:03] | Can I get you a sparkling water or espresso? | 你需要苏打水或者浓缩咖啡吗 |
[15:06] | – Or a glass of wine? – Oh, I don’t know. | -或者一杯酒 -我不知道 |
[15:09] | – I… – I’d have all three. | -我… -我会三样都来点 |
[15:10] | We call that “Getting your tips frosted.” | 我们称之为”给小费撒糖霜” |
[15:12] | Unless you’re getting your tips frosted, | 除非你同时也准备弄个糖霜头 |
[15:14] | which is actually really hot right now | 这头型很适合 |
[15:15] | with middle-aged men who don’t know better. | 不懂事的中年男子 |
[15:17] | All right, let’s frost my tips. | 好吧 那就来点糖霜 |
[15:19] | the-the drinks one. | 我是指喝的 |
[15:23] | Hey, Gene. | 吉恩 |
[15:24] | Everything okay? You’re not wiggling much. | 你还好吗 你怎么没扭动起来 |
[15:27] | I don’t always have the wiggles, Miss Erica! | 我不会一直扭来扭去 艾丽卡老师 |
[15:29] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[15:32] | Can I come in? | 我能从前门进来吗 |
[15:34] | No. Get out of here. | 不行 走远些 |
[15:37] | Where is your mom? | 你妈妈在哪里 |
[15:39] | Gretchen killed her, and you’re next. | 格雷琴杀了她 你就是下一个 |
[15:42] | Bob, it’s okay. Gretchen went back to work. | 鲍勃 没事的 格雷琴回去工作了 |
[15:45] | Oh, she’s alive. | 她还活着啊 |
[15:48] | New do for Daddy. | 爸爸的新造型 |
[15:49] | It is. Oh, it is. | 确实 确实 |
[15:52] | – So? Was it…? – Amazing. | -所以 是不是… -太棒了 |
[15:54] | Yvonne is a genius. | 伊冯是个天才 |
[15:56] | – Are you drunk? – I’m gorgeous. | -你喝醉了吗 -我太帅了 |
[15:58] | O-Ok-Okay, settle down. | 好好吧 冷静点 |
[16:00] | And I got you in the book. | 我还帮你约了个时间 |
[16:02] | – Yeah? When, when? – Today! | -是吗 什么时候 -今天 |
[16:04] | They squeezed you in at 5:00. | 他们把你塞到了五点 |
[16:06] | Really? Okay! | 真的吗 好的 |
[16:07] | Okay, I’m actually gonna do this. | 好的 我真的要去了 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom and look at myself for a while, | 我要去洗手间 好好欣赏自己一阵 |
[16:11] | and I have to pee. | 然后上个厕所 |
[16:12] | I drank so many different drinks. | 我喝了一大堆乱七八糟的饮品 |
[16:16] | “A dog sits on a log with a frog.” | “一条狗和一只青蛙坐在一块木头上” |
[16:20] | Where are you going with that? | 你想拿那东西做什么 |
[16:21] | That doesn’t go on me, Mason. | 这并不适合我 梅森 |
[16:24] | That’s it! I’m out! | 够了 我退出 |
[16:25] | Gene, if you don’t want to listen to the book, | 吉恩 如果你不想听故事书 |
[16:27] | you’re welcome to join Piper over by the puzzles. | 欢迎你去和派珀一起玩拼图 |
[16:30] | Nope, I think I’m gonna go. | 不 我要走了 |
[16:31] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 我很抱歉 伙计 |
[16:33] | You can’t go until pickup time. | 你得等到接送时间才能走 |
[16:34] | Miss Erica, here’s the thing… | 艾丽卡老师 是这样的… |
[16:36] | You’re gonna laugh when you hear this… | 你听到这个一定会笑的… |
[16:38] | I’m not actually seven. I am 11. | 事实上我并不是7岁 我11岁了 |
[16:41] | And I am a 500-year-old wizard! | 而我是500岁的巫师 |
[16:44] | Not helping, Becca. | 毫无帮助 贝卡 |
[16:46] | Gene, I know you’re not seven. | 吉恩 我知道你不是7岁 |
[16:48] | It’s pretty obvious, ’cause, you know, | 这还挺明显的 因为 你懂的 |
[16:49] | I know what children look like. | 我知道小孩长什么样 |
[16:51] | – Gotcha. – I’m sorry, but I am leaving! | -黏上了 -抱歉 但我要走了 |
[16:54] | You can’t go without someone signing you out, | 没人签字你就不能走 |
[16:56] | no matter what age you say you are. | 不管你说自己有多大 |
[16:58] | Okay, fine, my dad Gus, | 好吧 我爸爸格斯 |
[16:59] | who I call Gus and not Dad, is over in yoga right now. | 我叫他格斯 而不是老爸 他正在上瑜伽课 |
[17:02] | He can sign me out. | 他可以签字接我离开 |
[17:03] | There is no yoga on Thursdays. | 周四没有瑜伽课 |
[17:05] | What? Why no yoga on Thursdays? | 什么 为什么周四没有瑜伽课 |
[17:07] | That’s, like, when you need it the most! | 周四最应该上瑜伽课 |
[17:08] | Sorry, you’re gonna have to stay here | 抱歉 在家长来接你回家之前 |
[17:10] | until a parent signs you out. | 你必须要待在这里 |
[17:12] | But I want to go! I need to leave! | 但是我想离开 我必须离开 |
[17:14] | Oh, man, I’m gonna fail the project, | 天哪 我的作业要不及格了 |
[17:16] | and Alex is gonna be mad at me forever! | 亚历克斯会恨我一辈子的 |
[17:18] | – Your babysitter? – Yes! | -是你的保姆吗 -对 |
[17:19] | I should’ve been doing pretend roommate stuff | 我这周本应该跟他一起 |
[17:21] | with him this whole week, | 做假装室友的作业 |
[17:22] | but now I’m trapped in this booger parlor! | 但是我现在被困在了这个鬼地方 |
[17:24] | What’s wrong with me?! | 我怕不是有什么大病 |
[17:26] | Someone’s having big feelings. | 有人不开心了 |
[17:28] | Hell yeah, I am! When’s juice and crackers? | 对 我不开心了 老子的果汁和饼干呢 |
[17:34] | Miss Erica, can I get my one phone call? | 艾丽卡老师 我能打一个电话吗 |
[17:37] | Gene, this isn’t jail. | 吉恩 这里不是监狱 |
[17:38] | Says the lady who can leave whenever she wants. | 可以随意出入的人当然不觉得这里是监狱 |
[17:40] | You think I can leave? | 你以为我能离开吗 |
[17:41] | I’ve had to pee for three hours. | 我憋尿憋了三个小时了 |
[17:43] | Yes, you can use the phone. | 你去打电话吧 |
[17:45] | Dial nine to get out. | 按9就能打外线[出去] |
[17:46] | Oh, if only it was that easy. | 要是这么简单就好了 |
[17:50] | Bob’s Slopshop, this is Tina. | 鲍勃成衣店 我是蒂娜 |
[17:51] | I have weird neck sweat. | 我穿着诡异的套头毛衣 |
[17:52] | How may I help you? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[17:53] | My neck sweat’s not weird. Is it? | 我的毛衣不奇怪吧 |
[17:55] | Louise, it’s Gene. | 露易丝 我是吉恩 |
[17:56] | Listen, I’m trapped in Kids Club. | 听我说 我被困在儿童乐园了 |
[17:58] | There’s no yoga on Thursdays, | 周四没有瑜伽课 |
[17:59] | and Miss Erica won’t let me out. | 艾丽卡老师不让我离开 |
[18:00] | Please help me. I want to be a tween again. | 快来救救我 我想再成为少年 |
[18:02] | I need to go to Alex’s house, or he’ll hate me | 我要赶到亚历克斯家 不然他会讨厌我 |
[18:05] | and we’ll never be real-life roomies. | 我们就再也做不成真正的室友了 |
[18:06] | I guess I could help if you did all my restaurant stuff | 我可以帮你 但是你要帮我 |
[18:09] | – for the rest of my life. – One week. | -打扫一辈子的餐厅 -一周 |
[18:11] | Sold. What do you want me to do? | 成交 你想让我怎么做 |
[18:12] | I need you and Tina to pretend to be Gus and sign me out. | 我需要你和蒂娜假装格斯带我出去 |
[18:15] | Pretend to be Gus. | 假装格斯 |
[18:17] | Yeah, get a long trench coat, climb on Tina’s shoulders, | 对 穿一件大衣 骑在蒂娜的肩膀上 |
[18:20] | fake beard… boom, you’re Gus. | 再戴上假胡子 你就是如假包换的格斯 |
[18:21] | – That’s not gonna… – Get me out of here. | -这样肯定行不通 -快带我出去 |
[18:23] | I’m, like, three seconds away from getting | 我距离手足口病 |
[18:25] | the hand, foot and mouth disease. | 只有一步之遥 |
[18:26] | All right, all right. We’re on our way. | 好的好的 我们马上出发 |
[18:29] | Why aren’t you sleeping, Gene? | 你为什么不睡觉啊 吉恩 |
[18:31] | ‘Cause I’m getting out of here, Ryder. | 因为我马上就能出去了 莱德 |
[18:33] | I’m too old for this place. | 我年纪太大了 这里不适合我 |
[18:34] | But you savor this. | 但是你好好享受 |
[18:35] | Savor every perfect, carefree minute | 享受做个小孩子的无忧无虑 |
[18:38] | – of being a little kid, ‘kay? – ‘Kay, bye. | -每一分钟 好吗 -好吧 再见 |
[18:41] | Hello… | 你好 |
[18:42] | What? Louise! You brought Dad? | 什么 露易丝 你怎么带老爸来了 |
[18:44] | Sorry. This is the only thing we could think of, | 抱歉 这是我们短暂考虑后 |
[18:47] | after not thinking for very long, | 唯一能想到的办法了 |
[18:48] | because this has to end. | 因为这件事必须要了结了 |
[18:50] | Oh, my God, Gene really crashed a day care? | 天呐 吉恩竟然闯进了日托中心 |
[18:53] | I didn’t crash it. I wiggled my way in. | 我不是闯进来 我是自己扭进来的 |
[18:55] | – You’re Gene’s real father, I take it? – Yeah. Yes. | -我猜你是吉恩真正的父亲吧 -是的 |
[18:59] | So, I’ve been letting him get signed out | 所以我一直让一个80多岁的 |
[19:01] | by whoever that 80-year-old man was. Cool. | 路人老爷爷签字带他回家 真棒 |
[19:03] | Gene, do you want to tell me about that real quick? | 吉恩 你要不要快速跟我解释下这事 |
[19:06] | – It was Gus. – Okay. | -是格斯 -好吧 |
[19:07] | I think I have to buy him a Father’s Day present. | 我觉得我要给他买个父亲节礼物 |
[19:09] | You should, and also me, one, as well, at some point. | 是的 还有我 也需要一个父亲节礼物 |
[19:14] | So, you’re signing Gene out? | 所以 你要给吉恩签退 |
[19:15] | – Yes. – I love your hair, by the way. | -是的 -顺便说一下 我好喜欢你的头发 |
[19:17] | – Me, too. – He’s taken. | -我也是 -他结婚了 |
[19:21] | Got room for bunk beds in that studio apartment? | 工作室公寓里还有位置放上下铺吗 |
[19:23] | Gene? What are you doing here? | 吉恩 你来这里干什么 |
[19:25] | I came to say sorry. | 我是来道歉的 |
[19:27] | What about Kids Club? | 你不去儿童乐园了吗 |
[19:28] | I’m done with all that. | 我受够了 |
[19:29] | I know what being seven is like. | 我知道七岁是什么样子 |
[19:31] | I think I’m ready for stuff I don’t know. | 我觉得我准备好去探索我并不了解的事情了 |
[19:33] | Future stuff, like, maybe one day I’ll have an alcohol, | 面对未来 或许有一天我会喝酒 |
[19:36] | or I’ll listen to informative podcasts on my commute. | 或者在我通勤的路上听信息量充足的播客 |
[19:39] | So, will you take me back as your roomie? | 所以你还愿意和我当室友吗 |
[19:42] | Even though I acted like a snotty seven-year-old? | 尽管我表现得像个不懂事的七岁孩子 |
[19:45] | Sure. Rents are outrageous. | 当然 房租太贵了 |
[19:46] | I’ve been driving a pretend Uber at night | 所以我假装晚上去开网约车 |
[19:48] | just to pay the pretend bills. | 为了付清假装的账单 |
[19:49] | Plus, I love bunk beds. | 对了 我喜欢上下铺 |
[19:51] | I don’t know why we didn’t think of that before. | 我不知道为什么之前没有想到这点 |
[19:52] | Now we have more room for that hot fudge sundae bar. | 现在我们有地方放热软糖圣代吧台了 |
[19:55] | Is there still space for our rotating DJ booth? | 现在还有地方放我们的旋转打碟台吗 |
[19:57] | – ‘Cause that’s a must-have. – DJ booth bunk beds? | -因为这个一定要有 -打碟台和上下铺 |
[20:00] | DJ booth bunk beds! We’re so good at being adults! | 打碟台上下铺 我们可太会当大人了 |
[20:04] | Oh, you’ve got a lot going on back here. | 你头发的问题还真不少 |
[20:06] | Yeah. I got a reverse cowlick. | 对 我的发旋是反的 |
[20:08] | Okay. It’s, like, pulling my hand in. | 好吧 好像要把我头发吸进去了 |
[20:10] | Sorry. I’m sure Yvonne will know what to do with that, right? | 抱歉 但是伊冯肯定知道该怎么处理我的头发吧 |
[20:12] | Oh, sure, sure. Everyone’s hair is the same to Yvonne. | 当然 在伊冯眼里每个人的头发都一样 |
[20:16] | Everyone’s a butterfly head waiting to happen. | 每人都是即将破茧而出的蝴蝶 |
[20:19] | This’ll be here for when you come out from under. | 洗完头发可以来一杯酒放松下 |
[20:22] | And you’re lucky. | 你好幸运 |
[20:23] | We’re not gonna be in this location for much longer. | 我们用不了多久就要关门了 |
[20:25] | Yeah. Our prices are too high for this neighborhood. | 对这个社区来说 我们的价格太贵了 |
[20:27] | – Oh, yeah? – You’ve seen this neighborhood, right? | -是吗 -你了解这里 对吧 |
[20:31] | Yes, I have. | 对 没错 |
[20:32] | So make sure you take our card when you leave. | 你走的时候一定要拿一张我们的名片 |
[20:34] | ‘Cause what you want to do is get with one stylist | 因为你想找的发型师 |
[20:36] | who knows your hair but also knows you as a person. | 一定要了解你的发质也了解你的性格 |
[20:39] | And once you find that stylist, | 一旦找到了这样的发型师 |
[20:41] | you never want to give them up. | 绝对不要放手 |
[20:42] | Oh, my God. I am so sorry. | 天哪 太抱歉了 |
[20:45] | I just remembered I have to be somewhere. | 我刚想起来我要去个地方 |
[20:49] | Bye! Sorry, bye. | 再见 抱歉 |
[20:52] | Got room for a reverse cowlick? | 反发旋可以剪吗 |
[20:54] | Linda? | 琳达 |
[20:57] | Oh, that wine. | 白酒 |
[20:58] | * DJ Bunk Beds * | *上下铺打碟机* |
[21:02] | * DJ Bunk Beds * | *上下铺打碟机* |
[21:06] | * Treats, bunk-bed-sleep and beats * | *吃点心 上下铺 打节拍* |
[21:08] | * Make a tasty, funky result * | *制造出美味又时髦的结果* |
[21:10] | * This is what it’s like * | *生活就该是这样* |
[21:12] | * To be a responsible adult * | *成为一个有责任感的大人* |
[21:15] | * Push up the faders * | *调大音量* |
[21:16] | * Twist the knobs * | *旋转旋钮* |
[21:18] | * Pump up the beat, pull the handle * | *加大节拍 拉动手柄* |
[21:20] | * And bring that sweet, sweet soft serve down * | *把那甜甜的甜点拿来* |
[21:22] | * DJ Bunk Beds * | *上下铺打碟机* |
[21:26] | * DJ Bunk Beds * | *上下铺打碟机* |