时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 螨虫受死 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | Okay, great. | 太好了 |
[00:21] | I’ll see you soon. | 一会见 |
[00:22] | Bye. Good news, everybody, | 再见 好消息 各位 |
[00:24] | the guy still has the sink and it’s a really good price. | 那人的水槽还没卖出去 价格也很好 |
[00:27] | I’m gonna go check it out, | 我要去看看 |
[00:28] | and unless something is terribly wrong with it, | 只要没大问题 |
[00:30] | we’ll have a new, | 餐馆就将拥有 |
[00:31] | slightly used kitchen sink for the restaurant. | 只有轻微使用痕迹的厨房新水槽了 |
[00:33] | All right! | 好耶 |
[00:35] | This is all happening so fast. | 这一切都发生得太快了 |
[00:36] | Yeah, if you told me I was gonna wake up today | 是啊 你要是跟我说今天一觉醒来 |
[00:38] | and we were getting new sink, | 我们家就有了新水槽 |
[00:39] | I would have been all, “What?” | 我肯定难以相信 |
[00:41] | I know. It’s very exciting. | 是啊 太让人激动了 |
[00:43] | It’s deeper than the one we have now, | 新的比我们现在这个深 |
[00:44] | and it’s got rounded corners, | 而且是圆角 |
[00:46] | – so it’s easier to clean. – Like me. | -所以更方便清洗 -和我一样 |
[00:48] | It’s basically the sink I’ve wanted my whole life. | 简直就是我的梦中情”槽” |
[00:50] | Dream big, Dad. | 要敢于做梦 老爸 |
[00:51] | The only problem is I don’t think it will fit in the back | 唯一的问题是我觉得它塞不进后座 |
[00:53] | of our car unless I rip out the back seat, | 除非我把后排座位拆掉 |
[00:56] | which wouldn’t be great, | 但那可不太好 |
[00:57] | because that’s, where the kids go. | 因为那里是孩子们的位置 |
[00:59] | We can ride on the roof, Teen Wolf style. | 我们可以坐车顶 就像《少年狼》里那样 |
[01:01] | – Hey, everyone. – Hey, Teddy. | -大家好 -泰迪来啦 |
[01:03] | – Hello. – Hi. Hey, you. | -你好 -好啊 |
[01:04] | I mean, maybe I can just cram it in there? | 说不定我可以塞进去 |
[01:06] | What needs cramming? | 有什么需要塞的吗 |
[01:07] | Bob’s getting us a new sink for the kitchen today. | 鲍勃今天要搞一个新的厨房水槽回来 |
[01:09] | He’s gonna buy it from a guy in,– | 卖家在… |
[01:11] | – Where is he, Bob? – Bridgehurst. | -在哪来着 鲍勃 -布里奇赫斯特 |
[01:13] | It’s a– It’s a couple hours away. | 两小时车程 |
[01:14] | Right. But he’s not sure it’ll fit in our car. | 对 但他不确定车里能不能装得下 |
[01:16] | Or if our car can drive for two hours. | 以及我们的车能不能撑两个小时 |
[01:18] | Oh! Oh, my God. Bob. | 天啊 鲍勃 |
[01:20] | – What. – This is your lucky day! | -怎么了 -你今天太幸运了 |
[01:21] | I’m driving through Bridgehurst to do a job | 我要开车经过布里奇赫斯特 |
[01:23] | for Mr. Fischoeder today. | 为费舍奥德先生办件事 |
[01:25] | He sold that giant ventriloquist dummy head | 他把游乐园的那个巨型腹语人偶假头 |
[01:27] | from the old funhouse to a guy | 卖给了一个 |
[01:29] | who wants to use it for his mini golf course. | 经营迷你高尔夫球场的人 |
[01:31] | Oh, I remember that big dummy. | 我记得那个大头 |
[01:33] | Didn’t he have a name? | 他没有名字吗 |
[01:34] | – Big Dummy. – It’s a beautiful name. | -就叫大头 -名字不错 |
[01:36] | Anyway, I just loaded it onto a flatbed trailer | 总之 我刚把它从费舍奥德那儿 |
[01:38] | at Fischoeder’s and I’m gonna drive it out | 装到平板拖车上 现在要送到 |
[01:40] | to the golf course guy. | 高尔夫球场老板那儿去 |
[01:41] | He’s just one town over from Bridgehurst. | 他的住处和布里奇赫斯特只隔了一个镇 |
[01:43] | So you can come with me | 所以你可以和我一起去 |
[01:44] | and throw your sink in the back of my truck. | 把水槽扔在我的卡车后备箱 |
[01:46] | We can catch up. Talk. | 我们可以叙旧聊天 |
[01:48] | I haven’t seen you since yesterday. | 我已经一天没看见你了 |
[01:50] | Oh, Teddy, that’s so nice of you, | 谢谢你的善意 泰迪 |
[01:51] | but, I’m… I’m good. Thanks. | 但不用了 多谢 |
[01:53] | What are you talking about, Bob? | 你在说什么呢 鲍勃 |
[01:54] | Teddy’s got a truck, you’ve got a giant sink. | 泰迪有卡车 你有个巨型水槽 |
[01:57] | This is perfect. | 多完美 |
[01:58] | I mean, Linda, I don’t want to impose on Teddy. | 琳达 我不想泰迪勉为其难 |
[02:01] | Impose. Listen to this guy. | 勉为其难 听听这用词 |
[02:03] | – I know. Mr. Fancy Words. – Nerd. | -是啊 掉书袋先生 -书呆子 |
[02:06] | Lin, can I talk to you in the kitchen, please? | 琳 跟我来厨房说句话 |
[02:09] | I don’t want to spend two hours in a car with Teddy. | 我不想和泰迪在车上共度两小时 |
[02:11] | I mean, I don’t want to spend two hours in a car with anyone. | 应该说我不想和任何人在车上共度两小时 |
[02:13] | And with Teddy, it’s just so much talking. | 而泰迪 他话太多了 |
[02:16] | Come on, Bobby. Take the ride. | 别这样 鲍鲍 搭个车嘛 |
[02:18] | We both know Teddy could use the company. | 我们都知道泰迪需要陪伴 |
[02:20] | – He’s a lonely guy. – Okay, fine. | -他是个孤独的家伙 -好吧 |
[02:23] | But I’m bringing a book. | 但我要带本书 |
[02:25] | You know we don’t have books. | 你知道我们没有书 |
[02:26] | So you’re sure Big Dummy never comes to life? | 你确定大头从没复活过吗 |
[02:29] | I mean, pretty sure. | 挺确定的 |
[02:30] | Even at night, when we’re all asleep? | 晚上我们都睡着的时候 也没有吗 |
[02:32] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[02:33] | What if he gets hungry? | 他要是饿了怎么办 |
[02:34] | I assume he eats children? | 他应该要吃小孩吧 |
[02:36] | Y-You guys are freaking me out. | 你们吓着我了 |
[02:37] | Not all giant ventriloquist heads eat children, okay? | 不是所有巨型腹语人偶假头都吃小孩 好吧 |
[02:40] | – This one does not. – Guess what, Teddy? | -这个就不吃 -你猜怎么着 泰迪 |
[02:42] | You and Bob are hitting the road together. | 你和鲍勃要一起上路啦 |
[02:44] | – We are? – Yup. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[02:46] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 好啊 好啊 太好了 |
[02:48] | Oh, this is gonna be great, Bob. | 一定会很棒 鲍勃 |
[02:50] | We’re going for a joyride. | 我们要去兜风了 |
[02:51] | I don’t think that’s the right term. | 我觉得用这个词不太合适 |
[02:52] | * Joyride, take it easy. * | *兜兜风 放轻松* |
[02:55] | Boy ride. | 兄弟行 |
[02:57] | – Ooh, boy ride – Oh, my God. | -兄弟行 -天啊 |
[02:59] | But, Teddy, | 不过 泰迪 |
[03:00] | we should try and get back as quickly as possible | 我们得快去快回 |
[03:02] | so I can get to work in the restaurant. | 我还得回餐厅干活 |
[03:04] | Oh, relax, Bob. We’ll be fine. | 别担心 鲍勃 我们能搞定 |
[03:06] | – Take all day. – Yup. Great. | -去一整天都没关系 -好 好极了 |
[03:08] | Yeah, see the sights. | 是啊 看看风景 |
[03:09] | Try taking the road less traveled. | 试试没什么人走的路 |
[03:10] | Get your groove back. | 找回昔日光辉 |
[03:11] | Thanks, everyone. | 谢了 各位 |
[03:13] | Meet me out front in 15 minutes, Bob, | 15分钟后前门见 鲍勃 |
[03:15] | – ready for fun. – Oh, your face! | -准备好去玩吧 -你的脸 |
[03:18] | I’m just so excited. | 我就是太激动了 |
[03:20] | Is something wrong with this door? | 这门有什么问题吗 |
[03:22] | No, no, it’s me. | 不 是我的问题 |
[03:26] | That’s not gonna haunt my dreams. | 噩梦预定了 |
[03:28] | I hope it does haunt mine. | 我倒希望它出现在我梦里 |
[03:30] | – Mom, take my picture with it. – No. | -妈 给我和它拍张照 -不要 |
[03:32] | I don’t want that picture in our family. | 我不想让这种照片出现在家里 |
[03:34] | Is the mini golf course using it | 迷你高尔夫场是要用它吓人 |
[03:35] | to scare people into not golfing? | 让大家别打高尔夫吗 |
[03:38] | Mini golf already scares me. | 迷你高尔夫场本身就够吓人了 |
[03:39] | I don’t like things that are “Mini.” | 我不喜欢”迷你”的东西 |
[03:41] | You ready, Bob? | 准备好了吗 鲍勃 |
[03:41] | – Yup. All set. – Can you drive a stick? | -好了 万事俱备 -你会开手动挡的车吗 |
[03:44] | Don’t worry, I can. | 别担心 我会 |
[03:45] | Well, it’s an automatic, but whatever. | 这车是自动挡的 不过无所谓 |
[03:47] | Bye, guys. Have a nice boy ride. | 再见 两位 祝你们兄弟行愉快 |
[03:50] | Boy ride! Boy ride! Boy ride! | 兄弟行 兄弟行 兄弟行 |
[03:52] | See you all very, very soon, I hope. | 希望能马上见到你们 |
[03:54] | Bye, everyone. Don’t worry. | 再见 各位 别担心 |
[03:55] | I’ll bring him back in one piece. | 我会把他完好无损地带回来 |
[03:59] | Oh, you know what it was? | 你知道吗 |
[04:00] | The car was already started. | 车子已经发动了 |
[04:01] | That’s the sound you’re hearin’. | 你刚听到的就是发动的声音 |
[04:02] | Well, with Dad gone, this should be a breezy day. | 好了 爸出门了 今天会是快乐的一天 |
[04:05] | – I could use it. I’ve had a week. – I heard that. | -很好 我这周可受够了 -我听说了 |
[04:07] | So long, Frowny, hello, Clowny. | 再见 不高兴先生 你好 没头脑女士 |
[04:09] | Wait, I’m Clowny? | 等等 我是没头脑女士 |
[04:11] | You know, you’re just a little more loosey-goosey at work. | 你就是工作时比较马虎一点 |
[04:13] | And when you blow your nose it makes a honking sound. | 你擤鼻涕时 会发出喇叭声 |
[04:16] | Would you prefer we call you and Dad “Cranky and Skanky?” | 还是你更喜欢”暴躁女士和邋遢先生” |
[04:19] | No, no, Clowny’s better. | 还是”没头脑女士”吧 |
[04:22] | So many empty Tupperwares in here. | 这里有好多空保鲜盒 |
[04:25] | I’m sitting on one. | 我就坐着一个 |
[04:26] | Yeah, I meant to stack those. | 对 我本来想叠起来的 |
[04:28] | Hey, if you want, | 对了 |
[04:28] | you can find the lids that match the bottoms. | 你可以找找它们配套的盖子 |
[04:30] | That’s fun. Make it like a game. | 很有趣的 就当是玩游戏了 |
[04:32] | I-I don’t think that’s a fun game. | 我不觉得这是个有趣的游戏 |
[04:34] | Hey, Bob, if you need to fart | 鲍勃 如果你要放屁 |
[04:35] | like you just did, just tell me. | 像刚才那样 可以直接告诉我 |
[04:37] | – I’ll pull over and you can get out. – I didn’t fart. | -我会靠边停车 让你下去放 -我没放屁 |
[04:39] | There’s no reason we both have to suffer, right? | 我们没必要一起受苦 对吧 |
[04:41] | Teddy, I did not fart. | 泰迪 我没放屁 |
[04:42] | – I’ll find a safe spot to pull over. – Teddy… | -我会找个安全的地方停车 -泰迪 |
[04:44] | You get out. You rip a fart. | 你下车 放屁 |
[04:46] | – You get back in the car. – I didn’t fart! | -再回车上 -我没放屁 |
[04:48] | That was either you, or the truck smells like that. | 要不就是你放了 要不就是你卡车有屁味 |
[04:51] | – I didn’t fart. – Forget about it. | -我没放屁 -当我没说 |
[04:53] | So, what do you want to talk about? Sports? | 你想聊些什么 体育运动 |
[04:55] | Deep stuff? Love? | 还是更深刻的话题 爱情 |
[04:57] | – Heartbreak? – No. | -心碎往事 -不想 |
[04:58] | New beginnings? | 新开始 |
[04:59] | Favorite tools? | 你最喜欢的工具 |
[05:01] | Funny Internet videos? | 有趣的网络视频 |
[05:02] | Hey, Bob, do me a favor and hold that window shut. | 鲍勃 帮我按紧窗户 |
[05:05] | Sometimes it starts whistling when I get up around 50. | 有时我加速到50码 它就开始呼呼响 |
[05:07] | Do I have to hold this the whole trip? | 我得按一路吗 |
[05:09] | No. Just while we’re going faster than 50. | 不 时速超过50码才用 |
[05:11] | Anyway. | 言归正传 |
[05:12] | Do you wear socks when you sleep? | 你睡觉穿袜子吗 |
[05:14] | No. | 不穿 |
[05:15] | I’m thinking about trying one on and one off. | 我打算试试穿一只袜子睡 |
[05:17] | Hear me out. It all started when I was a kid. | 听我说完 这要从我小时候说起 |
[05:19] | I lost one of my socks. | 我弄丢了一只袜子 |
[05:21] | But that was just the beginning. | 不过这只是开始 |
[05:22] | Oh, my God. – | 天啊 |
[05:24] | Whoops. That one was me. | 哎呀 这次是我 |
[05:29] | So, long story short, | 所以长话短说 |
[05:31] | my butt is apparently lopsided, | 我的屁股两边不对称 |
[05:33] | and that’s why I had to return the pants. | 所以我只能把裤子退回去 |
[05:35] | This is great, Bob? | 很棒吧 鲍勃 |
[05:36] | Two friends on the open road, | 好哥俩开着车 |
[05:38] | seeing the world together with all of its mysteries. | 一起去看这神奇的世界 |
[05:41] | – Right? – I mean, we’re just running an errand. | -对吧 -我们只是在跑腿 |
[05:43] | He’s a lonely guy. | 他是个孤独的家伙 |
[05:45] | Boy ride! Boy ride! Boy ride! | 兄弟行 兄弟行 兄弟行 |
[05:48] | I mean, yeah, this is, this is definitely great, Teddy. | 确实 确实很棒 泰迪 |
[05:52] | Wait, why are you exiting? | 等等 你干嘛要出高速 |
[05:54] | – I figure we can grab lunch. – Lunch? | -我想说去吃个午饭 -午饭 |
[05:55] | – Isn’t it a little early? – Maybe a little, | -不会太早了吗 -可能是有点 |
[05:57] | but this gas station up here has the best hot dogs. | 但这儿的加油站有最好吃的热狗 |
[06:00] | I drive this way all the time. | 我都是这样开车的 |
[06:02] | I make a lot of hot dog stops, and these are top-notch. | 会一直停车买热狗 其中这家的最好 |
[06:05] | maybe it’s ’cause they got the rollers | 也许是因为他家有旋转烤肠机 |
[06:06] | so they turn at just the right speed. | 转速刚刚好 |
[06:08] | – Okay. – Cooking stuff. | -好吧 -烹饪学问 |
[06:10] | Way above our heads, right, pal? | 不是我们的能理解的 对吧 |
[06:14] | Wait. Let me see who’s working right now, Kendall or Phil. | 等等 我看看今天谁值班 肯德尔还是菲尔 |
[06:17] | You know the people who work here? | 你认识在这儿上班的人吗 |
[06:19] | Of course. Shh, shh. | 当然 嘘 嘘 |
[06:20] | Trust me, you do not want to get Kendall. | 相信我 你不会想和肯德尔打交道 |
[06:22] | Let’s just say if you drop one mega-sip soda on the floor | 如果你打翻一大杯苏打水到地上 |
[06:25] | and you do your best to clean it up, | 而且已经尽力打扫干净了 |
[06:27] | you’ll still hear about it for months. | 接下来的几个月你都会听到他抱怨 |
[06:29] | Yes! It’s Phil. | 太好了 是菲尔 |
[06:30] | High-five! | 击掌 |
[06:36] | Here. People ordered some stuff. | 给 客人点了一些餐 |
[06:38] | Can you run these out to the couple in the first booth? | 你能把这个送到第一桌夫妇那儿吗 |
[06:40] | I suppose I can swing it. | 应该可以 |
[06:41] | Wait. How do they want this burger cooked? | 等等 他们要求汉堡怎么做了吗 |
[06:42] | I didn’t ask. That’s personal. | 我没问 这是私事 |
[06:44] | Go ask, please. | 去问一下 |
[06:45] | – Mom, do we have bacon? – Yes, we do. | -妈妈 我们有培根吗 -有 |
[06:47] | Good. One cheeseburger, no tomato. | 好 一个奶酪汉堡 不要西红柿 |
[06:49] | And a bacon snack for me. | 再加一片培根 给我的 |
[06:50] | No bacon for you right now. | 现在你不能吃培根 |
[06:52] | Poop. | 切 |
[06:53] | – Damn it. – What was that noise? | -该死 -什么声音 |
[06:54] | Bus-Tub Jenga. I lost. | 碗槽叠叠乐 我输了 |
[06:56] | No more Bus-Tub Jenga, kids. | 别再玩碗槽叠叠乐了 孩子们 |
[06:57] | We’re getting a little busy in here. | 我们现在有点忙 |
[06:58] | – Bus-Tub Twister? – No. | -那碗槽扭扭乐 -不行 |
[07:01] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[07:02] | Lot of people. | 好多人 |
[07:03] | Yeah, I just, put the hotdogs on the rollers, | 只需要把热狗放在机器上 |
[07:06] | press the on switch, and voila | 按下开关 大功告成 |
[07:08] | There’s got to be more to it. | 肯定有什么秘诀 |
[07:10] | He’s being modest. | 他太谦虚了 |
[07:11] | So, what do we owe you for the hot dogs? | 热狗多少钱 |
[07:13] | – New nugget, Phil? – Yep. Good eye. | -新金块啊 菲尔 -是的 好眼力 |
[07:15] | Almost one gram. | 差不多一克呢 |
[07:16] | Phil here pans for gold. | 菲尔会淘金 |
[07:18] | Every chance I get. | 不放过每一个机会 |
[07:19] | Is there a lot of gold around here? | 这里有很多金子吗 |
[07:21] | – You’d be surprised. – In which way? | -你会很惊讶的 -怎么说 |
[07:23] | How little. | 少得出奇 |
[07:24] | Then I’m not surprised, I guess, because… | 那我不惊讶 因为… |
[07:26] | Yeah, but I don’t do it for the gold. | 但我也不是冲着金子去的 |
[07:28] | I do it for the quality time with my lady: Mother Nature. | 而是为了亲近我的女神 大地母亲 |
[07:31] | I don’t have a girlfriend. | 我没有女友 |
[07:32] | Which is nuts. Look at you. | 胡说 看看你 |
[07:34] | Anyway, we should definitely get going. | 不说了 我们得走了 |
[07:36] | so please take this money for the hot dogs. | 请收下热狗的钱 |
[07:38] | Don’t forget, you’re worthy of love. | 请记住 你值得被爱 |
[07:41] | Hey, can you even eat hot dogs? | 你能吃热狗吗 |
[07:42] | Why wouldn’t I be able to eat a hot dog? | 我为什么不能吃热狗 |
[07:44] | You’re a burger guy. | 你是做汉堡的啊 |
[07:45] | Hot dogs and burgers are enemies, right? | 热狗和汉堡是对头吧 |
[07:47] | No. I-I think they’re friends. | 不是 我 我觉得它们是朋友 |
[07:48] | – Frenemies? – My God, are we stopping again? | -亦敌亦友 -天啊 怎么又要停了 |
[07:51] | This place has the cleanest bathrooms for miles. | 这儿有方圆几英里最干净的厕所 |
[07:53] | I liked that hot dog, but it did not like me. | 我喜欢那儿的热狗 但它不喜欢我 |
[07:56] | – Oh. Terrific. – You sure you don’t need to go? | -好极了 -你确信你不用去 |
[07:58] | – No. – No, you’re not sure, or no, you don’t have to go? | -不 -是不确定 还是不用去 |
[08:00] | – I don’t have to go! – Okay, relax. | -我不用去 -好吧 别激动 |
[08:03] | Can I borrow a couple of bucks? | 能借我几块钱吗 |
[08:05] | This place makes you buy something to use the restrooms, | 你得在这儿买点东西才能上厕所 |
[08:07] | and I only have twenties. | 我身上只有20块 |
[08:08] | So use a twenty. | 你就用20呗 |
[08:09] | They don’t like breaking big bills, Bob. | 他们不喜欢破整找零钱 鲍勃 |
[08:11] | I don’t want to be Mr. Big Shot “Can you break a twenty?” | 我不想像土豪一样去问 “二十能找吗” |
[08:16] | So, you ladies are in some sort of group, it looks like. | 所以几位是什么团体的吗 |
[08:18] | Yeah! We’re the Bon Viv-aunts. | 是的 我们是”享乐主姨” |
[08:20] | We’re all aunts who get together once a month | 我们都是阿姨 每月聚一次 |
[08:23] | and do something fun. | 做些有趣的事 |
[08:24] | ‘Cause we don’t have kids and can do stuff. | 因为我们没有孩子 可以为所欲为 |
[08:26] | And this month your fun thing is coming here? | 你们这个月的享乐活动就是来这儿吗 |
[08:28] | No. We’re going go-carting after this. | 不 我们吃完饭要去开卡丁车 |
[08:30] | Oh. Well, look over the menu | 好的 请看看菜单 |
[08:32] | and one of my professional children | 稍后我的一个打工小孩 |
[08:33] | will be right over to take your orders. | 会来给你们点单 |
[08:35] | – M’kay? – Okay. | -可吗 -可 |
[08:36] | Just so you know, a few more of us may trickle in. | 对了 等会儿可能还会有其他人来 |
[08:39] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[08:40] | The more Bon Viv-aunts, the merrier. | 阿姨越多越热闹 |
[08:42] | Kids, follow me. | 孩子们 跟我来 |
[08:43] | Family meeting. | 开家庭会议了 |
[08:44] | Should we try to get Dad on a Zoom? | 要和老爸开视频会议吗 |
[08:46] | Okay, now we’re slammed out there, | 现在外面全是客人 |
[08:47] | so we’re gonna get these people fed. | 我们的任务是把他们喂饱 |
[08:49] | – Kids, are you listening? – No. Is that bad? | -孩子们 在听吗 -没有 不听不行吗 |
[08:52] | Hey, hey, pay attention. | 认真听 |
[08:53] | We’re gonna refill waters, collect money, | 我们要给客人续水 收银 |
[08:55] | give correct change, and say, “Thank you for coming.” | 找零 然后对他们说”谢谢光临” |
[08:58] | Got it. “Thank you for coming.” I’ll do it better. | 懂了 “谢谢光临” 我会说得更好的 |
[09:00] | And we’re gonna push the burger of the day, | 我们还要推销”今日汉堡” |
[09:02] | and we’re gonna ask, “Do you want fries with that?” | 并询问客人”是否需要佐薯条” |
[09:04] | Because that’s what I would do if I was out there. | 我接待客人的话就会这么做 |
[09:06] | But I’m back here today, so you got to be me, all right? | 但今天我站内厨 所以你们要顶替我 好吗 |
[09:09] | – Costume change! – We’ll do our best. | -立马换装 -我们会尽力的 |
[09:11] | Which, as you know, is not great. | 但是你也知道 好不到哪去 |
[09:12] | All right, all right. | 这样这样 |
[09:13] | Whoever sells the most burgers of the day | 谁卖出最多”今日汉堡” |
[09:15] | and the most fries gets to be… | 和最多的薯条就能当选 |
[09:17] | Employee of the Day! | 今日最佳员工 |
[09:19] | – Which has a cash prize? – No. | -有现金奖励吗 -没有 |
[09:22] | Any prize? | 有奖励吗 |
[09:22] | The prize is being the Employee of the Day. | 奖励就是成为今日最佳员工 |
[09:25] | Even Bus-Tub Jenga has a prize. | 玩碗槽叠叠乐都有奖励 |
[09:26] | Yeah, not having to clean up Bus-Tub Jenga. | 对啊 奖励就是不用洗碗槽 |
[09:29] | Okay, fine! Whoever sells the most gets… | 行吧 卖得最多的可以 |
[09:31] | a 20-second pull from the soft serve machine, ah? | 去冰淇淋机上挤20秒的冰淇淋 |
[09:35] | – Holy… – Really? | -天 -真的吗 |
[09:36] | – How about that? – A 20-second pull? | -怎么样 -挤20秒 |
[09:39] | – That’s an eternity. – That could fill my whole body. | -差不多是一辈子了 -可以填满我的身体 |
[09:41] | Wait, can we do it, like, | 等等 我们可以这样吗 |
[09:42] | straight from the nozzle into our mouths? | 直接把嘴对着冰淇淋出口 |
[09:45] | No! Too many people have died that way. I assume. | 不行 已经太多人死于此了 我猜的 |
[09:48] | That’s why it’s so tantalizing– it’s forbidden. | 所以才这么诱人 禁忌的诱惑 |
[09:50] | I- I don’t need to be under the nozzle. | 我不需要把嘴放在出口 |
[09:51] | We’re talking about, like, a crap-load of ice cream. | 20秒可以接很大一盆冰淇淋了 |
[09:54] | – So I’m in. – Fine. – Me, too. | -我同意 -好 -我也是 |
[09:55] | Okay, good. Now, get out there. | 好 赶紧去干活吧 |
[09:57] | Leave it all on the field. No mercy. | 把招都使出来 别手软 |
[09:59] | Pep talk! Go! | 打完气了 冲 |
[10:01] | What is taking him so long? | 进去这么久在干嘛 |
[10:04] | Oh, Tupperware! | 保鲜盒 |
[10:05] | – Oh, this again? – Come on! | -又来是吧 -拜托 |
[10:10] | Hey, Teddy, sorry, but we should really get going. | 泰迪 不好意思 我们真的该出发了 |
[10:13] | Okay. Just let me go to the bathroom first. | 好 让我先去上个厕所 |
[10:15] | Wait, you haven’t gone to the bathroom yet? | 等等 你还没去上厕所 |
[10:17] | I don’t know how to say this in mixed company, Bob, | 有女士在我不知道怎么说才得体 鲍勃 |
[10:20] | but it changed its mind a few times. | 我的肚子改变心意好几次了 |
[10:22] | It sounds like a fickle pickle. | 听起来很善变啊 |
[10:23] | Bob, Bonnie. Bonnie, Bob. | 鲍勃 这是邦妮 邦妮 这是鲍勃 |
[10:25] | Bonnie owns the place. | 邦妮是这儿的老板 |
[10:26] | That’s her new tow truck. Pretty sweet, huh? | 那是她的新拖车 不错吧 |
[10:28] | See the boom on that thing? | 看见车上的臂架了吗 |
[10:30] | Give me a break with that winch. | 那绞车我都看傻了 |
[10:31] | Yeah, that’s a really… that’s a really great boom. | 是啊 那个臂架真的 真的很棒 |
[10:34] | I’m happy with the boom. | 我对臂架很满意 |
[10:35] | Speaking of booms, Teddy, do you want to… | 说到这个 泰迪 你要不要去 |
[10:38] | Right. Okay, let’s give this a shot. | 对 来试试吧 |
[10:44] | So, I might just go wait in the… | 那我就去车里 |
[10:48] | Bob’s a small business owner, too! | 鲍勃也开了一家小店 |
[10:50] | You- you guys can talk about that. | 你们可以聊聊这个 |
[10:51] | – Oh, really? – No, Teddy, don’t do that. | -是吗 -别 泰迪 别这样 |
[10:54] | Don’t-don’t call through the bathroom door. | 别隔着厕所门叫 |
[10:56] | It’s not necessary. | 没必要 |
[10:58] | Oh, Bob, pick out a gum for me. | 鲍勃 帮我选包口香糖 |
[10:59] | I-I didn’t buy anything yet. | 我还没买东西呢 |
[11:01] | Oh, don’t worry about that, Teddy. | 不用了 泰迪 |
[11:02] | This one’s on me. | 这次我请你 |
[11:03] | Nope, rules are rules. | 不 借用厕所就得买东西 |
[11:05] | Bob, read me the gums they have. | 鲍勃 帮我念一下有哪些口香糖 |
[11:07] | I don’t like cinnamon or mint or berry | 我不喜欢肉桂味 薄荷味 和浆果味 |
[11:09] | or anything that’s too chewy. | 任何太难嚼的都不要 |
[11:10] | I’m gonna go wait in the truck. | 我还是去车里等吧 |
[11:11] | Nice to meet you. Bye. | 很高兴认识你 再见 |
[11:12] | Bobby! The gum! | 鲍鲍 口香糖 |
[11:15] | So, what’s the weirdest thing you ever towed? | 你用车拖过 最奇怪的东西是什么 |
[11:21] | Louise, no. Bring it back. | 露易丝 拿回来 |
[11:22] | That’s Gene’s cheeseburger well done. | 那是吉恩要送的全熟奶酪汉堡 |
[11:23] | Then where’s my no-cheese medium? | 那我那份不要奶酪的中号汉堡呢 |
[11:25] | There it is. | 在那 |
[11:26] | Tina, bring it back, bring it back. | 蒂娜 拿回来 拿回来 |
[11:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:29] | Wait, I had a cheeseburger well done? | 等等 我有份全熟奶酪汉堡要送吗 |
[11:31] | – Gene! – All these burgers look the same. | -吉恩 -这些汉堡看起来都一样 |
[11:33] | Should we make them different shapes? | 是不是该做成不同形状呢 |
[11:34] | Is this a good time to get an update | 现在是不是个公布赛况的好时机 |
[11:36] | on who’s winning the contest and how it’s me? | 关于谁赢了比赛 然后其实是我吗 |
[11:38] | Oh, hold on, let me check. | 等一下 我检查一下 |
[11:39] | No! You’re all losing! | 不 你们都输了 |
[11:41] | – What?! – But I just sold a burger of the day. | -什么 -但我卖出了一个”今日汉堡” |
[11:42] | And fries, I think. | 还有薯条 应该 |
[11:44] | And then you gave it to the wrong person. | 但你们把汉堡给错人了 |
[11:45] | These Bon Viv-aunts are so high-maintenance. | 这些享乐主姨太难伺候了 |
[11:48] | They insist on getting the food that they ordered. | 她们一定要自己点的那份食物 |
[11:50] | More like Bon Diva-aunts. | 不如说是挑剔主姨 |
[11:52] | Okay, you know what? | 行了 |
[11:53] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下来这样吧 |
[11:54] | I’m coming out there. I’m gonna run food, | 我去外面 送餐 |
[11:56] | I’m gonna take orders, and I’m still gonna cook. | 接单 还要做汉堡 |
[11:57] | What about Employee of the Day? | 那今日最佳员工呢 |
[11:59] | And ice cream of the mouth? | 还有嘴中冰淇淋大奖 |
[12:00] | I bet I can outsell all three of you combined. | 我肯定比你们三个加起来卖的还多 |
[12:03] | So I’m entering the contest. | 我要加入比赛 |
[12:05] | And when I win, you have to watch me | 等我赢了 你们就看着我 |
[12:07] | eat the ice cream in front of you. | 当着你们面吃冰淇淋 |
[12:09] | From the nozzle! | 直接从管口吃 |
[12:11] | You said we weren’t allowed! | 你说我们不能这样做 |
[12:13] | You’re still not allowed, ’cause you’re gonna lose. | 你们现在也还是不行 因为你们会输 |
[12:15] | But if we win, all three of us get ice cream off the nozzle. | 但如果我赢了 我们三个都能在管口吃冰淇淋 |
[12:18] | Yeah, you can have that sad dream. | 可以 继续做梦去吧 |
[12:20] | That’ll never happen. | 不可能的 |
[12:21] | You’ve made a powerful enemy, Linda Belcher! | 你为自己树立了强大的敌人 琳达·贝尔彻 |
[12:24] | Okay, looks like we take the next left, | 好 再左转一次 |
[12:28] | and the diner where I’m gonna get the sink | 然后我要买洗碗池的餐馆 |
[12:30] | should be right there. That’s it. | 就要到了 就这家 |
[12:31] | You don’t have to hold that window shut right now. | 你现在没必要撑着玻璃了 |
[12:34] | We’re not going fast. | 我们开得不快 |
[12:35] | That’s good. It definitely hurts | 太好了 一直这么撑着 |
[12:36] | to hold it shut this whole time. | 真的太疼了 |
[12:39] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:40] | Sorry again for being so much later than we talked about. | 真的抱歉 比约定时间迟到了那么久 |
[12:43] | He, he stopped many times. | 他停车太多次了 |
[12:45] | That’s fine. Enjoy the sink. | 没关系 好好使用 |
[12:47] | – I will. – Okay, then. | -会的 -好了 |
[12:48] | See, Teddy? That’s how you run an errand. | 看见了吗 泰迪 这才是跑腿的正确方式 |
[12:50] | No small talk, no fuss, | 不聊天 不大惊小怪 |
[12:52] | just a clean, efficient exchange. | 只有干脆利落的银货两清 |
[12:54] | Hey, you. New used sink. | 你好啊 新的二手洗碗池 |
[12:56] | I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. | 我一直很期待见到你 |
[12:58] | Let’s get us home. | 我们回家吧 |
[12:59] | – Teddy, is that you? – Gerry? | -泰迪 是你吗 -杰瑞 |
[13:01] | Why-why is this happening to me? | 为什么要这么对我 |
[13:03] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[13:04] | I’m running Big Dummy here up to the mini golf course, | 我在送大头到迷你高尔夫球场 |
[13:06] | and I’m also delivering this giant head. | 还要送这个巨大的脑袋 |
[13:11] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[13:11] | Bob, Gerry. Gerry, Bob. | 鲍勃 这是杰瑞 杰瑞 这是鲍勃 |
[13:13] | Gerry here has an antique store not too far from here. | 杰瑞在这附近有家古董店 |
[13:16] | I built him some shelves a while ago. | 我不久前给他搭了些架子 |
[13:17] | I double-checked to make sure they were level, | 我再三检查 确保架子高度一般高 |
[13:19] | so the worn-out old plates didn’t fall off. | 这样那些破烂旧盘子就不会掉下去 |
[13:21] | They’re not worn out, they’re antiques. | 那些不是破烂 是古董 |
[13:23] | It’s what we sell. | 我卖的是古董 |
[13:26] | Gerry. | 杰瑞 |
[13:27] | Hey, do you still play the lute? | 你还弹鲁特琴吗 |
[13:28] | I sure dute. Switched to electric, though. | 还弹 伙计 但我换成电子的了 |
[13:31] | Electric lute? Ooh, I’d love to hear that sometime. | 电子鲁特琴吗 有机会我想听一下 |
[13:33] | – Well, you, sir, are in luck. – Oh, no. | -你们非常幸运 -不是吧 |
[13:36] | My metal band is practicing in the garage right now. | 我的金属乐队现在正在车库里练习 |
[13:38] | Called Iron Prostate. | 乐队名叫”钢铁前列腺” |
[13:40] | The singer is a urologist. | 主唱是位泌尿科医师 |
[13:41] | – No. No. No. – Yes to all of that. | -不不不 -我们很愿意去 |
[13:44] | Yeah, that sounds so good. | 是的 听起来很不错 |
[13:46] | But we should probably get going. | 但我们应该走了 |
[13:48] | Bob, come on, just ten minutes. | 鲍勃 来吧 就十分钟 |
[13:49] | 15 minutes tops. | 最多十五分钟 |
[13:51] | It’s our first practice ever, so… | 这是我们第一次练习 所以… |
[13:53] | – should be fun. – Great, great, great, great, great. | -应该会很有趣 -好好好 好的 |
[13:56] | Hello, Tokyo! | 你好 东京 |
[13:57] | We’re pretending we’re playing in Tokyo. | 我们假装在东京演出 |
[13:59] | Yeah…! | 太棒了 |
[14:01] | * Ba-la-la-la, da-na-na, da-na-na, la-la-la! * | *巴啦啦 哒啦啦 哒啦啦 啦啦啦* |
[14:04] | Man, that band was great! | 天啊 那个乐队可真棒 |
[14:06] | You’re quiet, Bob. | 你好安静 鲍勃 |
[14:07] | Are you thinking about what a fun day this has been? | 你在想这是多么有趣的一天吗 |
[14:10] | – Window, Bob. – I really hate this window. | -车窗 鲍勃 -我太讨厌这个窗户了 |
[14:12] | Next stop, dropping off Big Dummy, then home. | 下一站 放下大头 然后就回家 |
[14:14] | – Great, mate. – And one quick stop before that. | -很好 伙计 -在那之前先去个地方 |
[14:16] | – Wait, what? No. No. – I swear it’ll be fast. | -等等 什么 不行 -我发誓会很快 |
[14:19] | – Please no. – Okay, not fast fast, | -求你了 别这样 -好吧 不是特别快 |
[14:21] | but I’m literally just dropping off these Tupperwares. | 但我只是放下这些保鲜盒 |
[14:23] | Did you get all the lids on? | 你把所有盖子都盖上了吗 |
[14:24] | I meant to, but I had to hold the window, so… | 我本想盖的 但我得按住车窗 所以… |
[14:26] | Okay, I’ll hold the window shut. You do the lids. | 好吧 我来按紧窗户 你来盖盖子 |
[14:29] | No, stop. Teddy. I… I will do it. | 不 住手 泰迪 我 我来按 |
[14:33] | Thanks for coming by! | 谢谢惠顾 |
[14:34] | Let me top off your waters, hon. | 我给你续点水 亲爱的 |
[14:36] | Here you go. Burger of the day and fries. | 给你 “今日汉堡”和炸薯条 |
[14:38] | – Oh, fork! – Wow. Thank you. | -叉子 -谢谢了 |
[14:41] | Fork-get about it. | 区区叉子 不足挂齿 |
[14:43] | How the hell are we supposed to keep up with her? | 我们该怎么才能赶上她 |
[14:45] | She’s a machine! | 她就像台机器 |
[14:46] | She’s some sort of restaurant wizard. | 她就像餐馆巫师 |
[14:48] | Or a restaurant witch. | 或餐馆女巫 |
[14:50] | What the hell are you guys doing just standing here? | 你们站在这里干什么 |
[14:52] | We’ve got a contest to win. | 我们有场比赛要赢 |
[14:53] | Stop bussing and start selling. | 别聊天 赶紧开始卖 |
[14:55] | I’m paralyzed by a combination of fear and awe. | 恐惧和敬畏已让我瘫痪 |
[14:57] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[14:58] | Come on, there’s three of us and one of her. | 拜托 我们有三个人 她只有一个人 |
[15:00] | We can do this. | 我们能做到的 |
[15:02] | We’re talking about getting ice cream | 奖品可是直接从喷嘴 |
[15:03] | – straight from the nozzle! – You’re right. | -吃冰激凌 -你说得对 |
[15:06] | I’ll do whatever it takes to get my mouth under that thing! | 我会不惜一切代价把我的嘴放在那下面 |
[15:09] | – That’s the spirit. – Same here. | -就是这样 -我也是 |
[15:10] | So, take Mom out? Too far? | 打败妈妈吗 太过了吗 |
[15:12] | Maybe. We’ll see. Let’s go! | 也许吧 我们拭目以待 来吧 |
[15:15] | I’ll be the first to admit it, | 首先 我要承认 |
[15:16] | it took a little longer than I thought to get here. | 到这里所花的时间比我想象的长一点 |
[15:18] | Only twice as long as you said. | 只是比你所说的长两倍而已 |
[15:20] | I-I didn’t notice it at all. | 我根本没注意到 |
[15:22] | There it is! I’m just gonna hand these to him, | 就在这里 我把这些给他 |
[15:24] | and I’ll be right back– no chitchat. | 然后立马回来 不闲聊 |
[15:25] | Even though he was very excited about this cornbread. | 尽管他非常期待这个玉米面包 |
[15:28] | And it’s the only time I’ve been paid in cornbread. | 这是唯一一次有人付钱给我买玉米面包 |
[15:30] | And I have a lot of questions about the cornbread. | 而且我对玉米面包有很多问题 |
[15:32] | But it-it’s okay, I’ll follow up with him later. | 但没事 我随后再跟他联系 |
[15:35] | Hello, sink. Are you having fun back there? | 你好 水槽 你在后面还开心吗 |
[15:37] | I kind of wish I was riding with you and not that man. | 我希望跟你一起乘车 而不是那个人 |
[15:41] | I can’t wait to rinse things in you. | 我已等不及在你里面洗东西 |
[15:42] | I hope that didn’t sound crude. | 希望这听起来不会太无礼 |
[15:44] | – Why do you still have those? – He’s not home. | -你为什么还拿着这些 -他不在家 |
[15:46] | All the lights are off, | 灯都是关着的 |
[15:47] | and he’s not answering the doorbell. | 按门铃也没人理 |
[15:48] | It’s okay, we can just wait in the truck for a little bit. | 没事的 我们可以坐在车里等一会 |
[15:51] | No, Teddy, just leave the Tupperware at the door, | 不 泰迪 把保鲜盒放在门口 |
[15:53] | and let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:54] | Leave it at the door? Are you crazy? | 放在门口 你疯了吗 |
[15:56] | Someone might steal it! | 有人可能会偷 |
[15:57] | No one’s gonna steal Tupperware! | 没人会偷保鲜盒的 |
[15:59] | I’ll just bring it back some other time. | 我改天再送来吧 |
[16:00] | Hey, you can come with me if you want. | 如果你愿意 可以跟我一起来 |
[16:02] | No! | 不要 |
[16:03] | I mean, no, thank you. | 我是说 不了 谢谢 |
[16:04] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[16:05] | So, you want to hop out and help me turn this thing around? | 你愿意下车帮我倒一下车吗 |
[16:08] | – Wait, what? – It’s gonna be tight. | -等等 什么 -路会有些窄 |
[16:10] | Probably a five-point turn, maybe seven. | 可能会有五点掉头 或者是七点 |
[16:12] | I could use your eyes out there. | 我需要你帮忙看路 |
[16:14] | Okay, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[16:15] | Call out directions and rotate your hands | 喊出方向 转动双手 |
[16:17] | like you’re turning the steering wheel, okay? | 就像你在转动方向盘 好吗 |
[16:19] | – How is that helpful? – It’s just simpler that way. | -这有什么用 -这样更简单 |
[16:21] | Like you’re operating my hands. | 就像你在操作我的手一样 |
[16:23] | Do you want to practice a little first? | 你想先练习一下吗 |
[16:25] | – No, Teddy, I think I got it. – You sure? | -不 泰迪 我想我明白了 -你确定吗 |
[16:27] | These things can be pretty stressful in the moment. | 这种事有时候会让人压力很大 |
[16:30] | – I’m good, Teddy. – Okay. | -我没事 泰迪 -好吧 |
[16:32] | All right, cut the wheels this way. | 好了 轮胎转到这个方向 |
[16:34] | Okay, stop. | 好了 停下 |
[16:36] | – Now this way. – Wait, which way? | -现在是这边 -等等 哪一边 |
[16:38] | You need to turn the wheels to the right, | 你得方向盘往右打 |
[16:39] | so I’m turning to the right, like you said. | 我正在向右转 就像你说的 |
[16:42] | So turn the wheel to the right, Teddy. | 所以方向盘往右打 泰迪 |
[16:43] | Yeah, but I’m looking at you in the mirror, | 是啊 但我是从镜子里看着你 |
[16:45] | so it’s reversed. | 所以方向是反的 |
[16:46] | Just turn the wheels right! | 方向盘往右打就行了 |
[16:48] | – This way? – No! | -这边 -不 |
[16:50] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停停停 |
[16:52] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God! | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[16:53] | No, no, no! Big Dummy! | 不 不 不 大头 |
[16:56] | Great! Now we’re stuck. | 好极了 现在我们被困住了 |
[16:57] | – Oh, my God. – And look at Big Dummy! | -天呐 -你看看大头 |
[17:00] | What did you do, Bob? | 你都干了什么 鲍勃 |
[17:01] | Me? I did it the way you told me to! | 我 我按照你说的做了 |
[17:03] | No, you didn’t, Bob. | 不 你没有 鲍勃 |
[17:04] | This is why we should have practiced. | 这就是我们应该练习的原因 |
[17:06] | Well, I shouldn’t have been giving you directions at all. | 我根本就不该给你指路 |
[17:08] | I shouldn’t have even come on this trip. | 我就不该来这趟旅行 |
[17:10] | I should have just driven myself | 我就该自己开车 |
[17:12] | and tied the sink to the top of my stupid car. | 把水槽绑在自己的蠢车顶上 |
[17:14] | Yeah, well, why didn’t you, Bob? | 是啊 那你为什么不呢 鲍勃 |
[17:16] | – Because I felt sorry for you, okay? – What? | -因为我同情你 好吗 -什么 |
[17:18] | This isn’t a boy ride, Teddy! | 这根本不是兄弟行 泰迪 |
[17:20] | I’m your pity passenger! | 我只是可怜你的乘客 |
[17:22] | What’s all the ruckus? | 怎么这么吵 |
[17:27] | Hey, Mr. Estock. It’s me, Teddy. | 埃斯托克先生 是我 泰迪 |
[17:29] | Sorry I dropped a giant ventriloquist head on your lawn. | 抱歉 我掉了个巨型腹语人偶假头在你草坪上 |
[17:32] | I mean, Bob kind of did. | 其实算是鲍勃干的 |
[17:33] | I came to return your Tupperware. | 我是来还你保鲜盒的 |
[17:35] | This is Bob, who I thought was my friend, | 这是鲍勃 我以为他是我朋友 |
[17:37] | but I guess he’s just my pity passenger. | 但我猜他只是个可怜我的乘客 |
[17:40] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
[17:41] | I thought I was your friend, Teddy, | 我以为我是你的朋友 泰迪 |
[17:43] | but friends don’t hold friends hostage in their truck | 但朋友不会在每个出口和每个人谈话时 |
[17:46] | while they talk to every single person at every single exit! | 把朋友关在卡车里 |
[17:49] | And now we’re stuck here. | 现在我们被困在这里了 |
[17:51] | Sorry, Mr. Estock, it seems like a nice neighborhood. | 抱歉 埃斯托克先生 这看起来是个不错的小区 |
[17:53] | It was nice, until this. | 是不错 直到现在 |
[17:56] | I’ll call and get a tow. | 我打电话叫拖车 |
[17:57] | His eyes follow me. | 他一直在看着我 |
[17:59] | It knows what I’m thinking. | 它知道我在想什么 |
[18:02] | …one for us, | …这张是我们的 |
[18:03] | and the last one’s Mom’s. | 最后一张是妈妈的 |
[18:04] | Damn it! Mom beat us by one frickin’ burger of the day. | 该死 妈妈就比我们多卖了一份”今日汉堡” |
[18:08] | No…! | 不 |
[18:09] | We almost had it all. | 我们差点就拥有了一切 |
[18:10] | We worked so hard, and for what? | 我们那么努力 为了什么 |
[18:13] | Just a well-run restaurant | 不过一家经营良好的餐厅 |
[18:15] | and a bunch of satisfied bon fa-faunts. | 和一群心满意足的麻烦主姨 |
[18:17] | Oh, wait a minute, I didn’t sell these fries. | 等等 这些薯条不是我卖的 |
[18:21] | Gene sold these fries. | 吉恩卖了这些薯条 |
[18:22] | It was my table, but they got his attention | 是我接待的客人 但他们叫了他 |
[18:24] | and added another order of fries. | 然后又加了一份薯条 |
[18:26] | Yeah, they called me Pumpkin and I liked it. | 他们叫我小南瓜 我很喜欢 |
[18:27] | Everyone call me Pumpkin from now on. | 从现在开始大家都叫我小南瓜 |
[18:29] | So technically, Gene gets that sale. | 所以严格来说 那归吉恩 |
[18:31] | – You guys win. – We do? | -你们赢了 -真的吗 |
[18:33] | Yeah. It’s official. | 是的 正式的 |
[18:34] | You’re the Employees of the Day. | 你们是今日最佳员工 |
[18:36] | We win, you lose! | 我们赢了 你输了 |
[18:38] | – We win, you lose! We win, you lose! – Okay, okay. | -我们赢了你输了 我们赢了你输了 -好了好了 |
[18:42] | Hey, don’t feel too bad, Mom. | 别太难过了 妈妈 |
[18:43] | – You were pretty amazing today. – Yeah? | -你今天干得很不错 -是吗 |
[18:45] | Yeah, we thought you were the laid-back one, | 我们以为你会是摸鱼的那个 |
[18:47] | but it turns out that’s just ’cause you make it look easy. | 但那只是因为你让事情看起来很简单 |
[18:49] | You’re actually a beast. A gorgeous beast. | 你真是头野兽 美丽的野兽 |
[18:51] | We should be calling you Pumpkin. | 我们应该叫你小南瓜 |
[18:54] | Me, Pumpkin. | 我 小南瓜 |
[18:55] | – I said “should.” – You cooked, you served, | -我说的是应该 -你又做饭又当服务员 |
[18:57] | and you didn’t gripe about it like Dad does. | 你还不像老爸那样抱怨 |
[18:59] | Do we need him? Cut him out? | 我们需要他吗 不带他玩了吧 |
[19:01] | Split the money four ways? | 把钱分成四份 |
[19:02] | Nah, it’d be too hard to change the sign. | 不行 招牌太不好换了 |
[19:04] | Hey, go get your ice cream. | 快去吃冰淇淋吧 |
[19:07] | – Nozzle! – Gimme! | -喷嘴 -快给我 |
[19:08] | Let me in there! | 让我进去 |
[19:10] | Gene, slow down! You’re gonna choke! | 吉恩 慢点吃 小心噎着 |
[19:11] | I don’t care! | 不管了 |
[19:14] | Yeah, you should be good to go. | 好了 你应该可以走了 |
[19:16] | Thanks, Bonnie. | 谢谢 邦妮 |
[19:17] | Hey, remember when I asked you | 你还记不记得我问你 |
[19:18] | what’s the weirdest thing you ever towed? | 你拖过的最奇怪的东西是什么 |
[19:19] | It’s gotta be this now, right? | 现在应该是这玩意儿了 对吧 |
[19:21] | Nope. Still the mobile tattoo parlor. | 不 依然是移动纹身店 |
[19:23] | Lot of complaints about those tattoos. | 对那些纹身有好多抱怨 |
[19:25] | – Not from this gal, though. – Hey, what is that? | -但对这个没有 -这是什么 |
[19:27] | It’s Blinky from Pac-Man. | 是吃豆人里的红鬼 |
[19:30] | I bet there’s a story there. | 我猜这纹身里一定有故事 |
[19:32] | Me and my brother used to play Pac-Man together. | 我和我哥哥以前一起玩吃豆人 |
[19:34] | He got “Clyde.” | 他纹了黄鬼 |
[19:36] | – That’s nice. – Oh, Teddy, | -真好 -泰迪 |
[19:37] | you like asking people about themselves, don’t you? | 你喜欢问别人的事情 对吧 |
[19:40] | Well, yeah. | 对啊 |
[19:41] | People are interesting. | 人都很有趣 |
[19:42] | Teddy fixed the porch for me. | 泰迪修好了我的门廊 |
[19:43] | He wasn’t here half the day, | 他来了不到半天 |
[19:45] | and he got me talking about my late wife’s cornbread recipe. | 我就开始跟他说我亡妻的玉米面包食谱了 |
[19:48] | How was it, by the way? | 对了 好吃吗 |
[19:49] | It was really somethin’. | 真的很美味 |
[19:51] | – I ran out of corn. – That explains it. | -我家玉米用光了 -难怪 |
[19:54] | Well, we better get going. | 我们该走了 |
[19:55] | Why are you staring, Bob? | 你在看什么呢 鲍勃 |
[19:57] | Hey, Teddy? I… | 泰迪 我 |
[19:58] | I-I want to say something. | 我有话想说 |
[20:01] | I guess maybe I thought you were lonely, | 我可能是觉得你很孤单 |
[20:03] | but you’re really not, at all. | 但是你跟孤单完全不沾边 |
[20:06] | You make friends wherever you go, | 你无论去哪都能交到朋友 |
[20:07] | and you’re so interested in people, all the time. | 你也一直对别人感兴趣 |
[20:10] | I, am never interested in people. | 我对别人从来没感兴趣过 |
[20:13] | I-I don’t like people… that much. | 我不喜欢人 不像你这样 |
[20:15] | Not you guys, though. You-you seem great. | 但是我喜欢你们 你们都很好 |
[20:18] | But I don’t really like that about myself, | 但是我不喜欢我这个性格 |
[20:20] | and I guess I really admire that about you. | 我才很钦佩你的这个特点 |
[20:23] | Oh, thanks. And hey, don’t beat yourself up, Bob. | 谢谢 你不要太自责了 鲍勃 |
[20:26] | You are like that, kind of, | 你确实像你说的这样 |
[20:28] | with the six people you already know. | 只和你认识的这六个人打交道 |
[20:29] | But yeah, maybe you could branch out a bit. | 但是你可以扩大一下交际范围 |
[20:32] | I’ll try. Thank you again, Connie. | 我试试 还是得谢谢你 康妮 |
[20:34] | – It’s Bonnie. – Right. Sorry. | -我叫邦妮 -对 抱歉 |
[20:36] | Hey, Bob, hear me out. | 鲍勃 听我说 |
[20:38] | Before we drop off Big Dummy, | 我们把大头送过去之前 |
[20:39] | do you want to try the best beef jerky you’ll ever have in your life? | 你想去尝尝世界上最好吃的牛肉干吗 |
[20:42] | That actually sounds great. | 听起来还不错 |
[20:44] | Yes! It’s just up ahead. | 对 就在前面了 |
[20:46] | Now, the guy who runs this place– real character– | 那里的老板真的是个怪人 |
[20:48] | he has a hook for a hand. | 他装了个钩子当手 |
[20:49] | – Don’t stare at it, okay? – Okay. | -不要盯着看 好吗 -好 |
[20:52] | Just kidding. He loves to talk about it. | 开玩笑呢 他很喜欢聊那个钩子 |
[20:54] | He used to juggle chain saws, | 他以前是耍链锯的 |
[20:55] | but that’s not how he lost his hand. | 但是手不是因为这个掉的 |
[20:57] | – What? Really? – Yeah, that’s how he lost his foot. | -什么 真的吗 -他因为耍链锯没了只脚 |
[20:59] | – Window, Bob. – On it. | -捂窗户 鲍勃 -捂上了 |
[21:01] | * Hitting the road * | *开上公路* |
[21:04] | * With a Big Dummy head * | *带着人偶大头* |
[21:08] | * Gonna pick up a sink * | *去拿个水槽* |
[21:12] | * Yeah, that’s what I said * | *我是这么说的* |
[21:17] | * All right * | *好吧* |
[21:20] | * Take it easy * | *别着急* |
[21:25] | * Boy ride * | *兄弟行* |
[21:28] | * Take it easy… * | *别着急* |
[21:30] | Come on, get into to it, Bobby! | 快点 加入我们 鲍鲍 |
[21:33] | * Boy ride… * | *兄弟行* |