Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 迷”虫”牛郎 除虫害公司
[00:20] Well, everybody take a good look at Louise. 各位 好好看看露易丝
[00:23] ‘Cause it’s probably the last time 因为这可能是
[00:24] you’re ever gonna see her. 你们见她的最后一面
[00:25] Is it because you’re turning invisible? 你要隐身了吗
[00:27] It’s ethically fraught. 这有违伦理
[00:28] I don’t recommend it. 我不建议你这样
[00:29] No, today’s the day I have to meet Millie at the park, 不是 我今天得去公园见米莉
[00:32] in the woods, for the “Super-secret surprise.” 在树林里 为了”绝密惊喜”
[00:35] Oh, yeah. Well, surprises can be fun. Right? 惊喜也可能很有趣 对吧
[00:39] When I tried to ask Millie about it, 我问米莉细节的时候
[00:40] she put her finger on my lips and said, 她把手指放在我嘴唇上说
[00:42] “Soon, my sweet.” “你马上就知道了 宝贝”
[00:43] And then she stroked my face while humming a lullaby. 然后开始一边哼摇篮曲 一边摸我的脸
[00:46] – Oh, God. – Yep, so it’s been nice knowing everyone. -天啊 -总之 很高兴认识各位
[00:49] I mean, pretty nice. 算挺高兴了
[00:50] Louise, couldn’t you just not go? 露易丝 你不能不去吗
[00:52] I got to go, Dad. I owe Millie big. 我得去 爸 我欠米莉一个大人情
[00:55] She gave me this super-rare Burobu card, 她给了我一张超稀有的布罗布卡牌
[00:57] The Slug-gitive. 亡命鼻涕虫
[00:58] His backstory is he was framed for his wife’s murder. 故事里他被错当成杀害自己妻子的凶手
[01:00] They stopped printing ’em ’cause they realized 这卡绝版了 因为他们发现
[01:02] most kids haven’t seen The Fugitive. 大部分小孩没看过《亡命天涯》
[01:04] That card’s the most important thing in my life now. 这张卡现在是我人生中最重要的东西
[01:07] Good for you. Tina, breakfast! 很好 蒂娜 吃早餐
[01:10] Here I am. Sorry. I’ve just been staring at myself 来了 对不起 我在厕所
[01:12] in the bathroom for the past hour. 盯着自己看了一小时
[01:14] Were you pumping yourself up to do toilet stuff? 你是在为自己上厕所加油鼓劲吗
[01:16] No. Yes. But also, 不 也算吧 还因为
[01:18] do you guys think I’m pretty? 你们觉得我好看吗
[01:20] – What?! – What? Of-of course we do. -什么 -什么 当然
[01:21] You’re the most beautiful person or thing 你就是全世界
[01:23] that’s ever been born in the entire world. 最美的那一个
[01:25] Same with Gene and Louise. 吉恩和露易丝也是
[01:27] Love ya, babe. 我爱你 妈
[01:28] It’s just, the other day at school, 但那天在学校
[01:30] Tammy and Jocelyn were talking about 苔米和乔丝玲在聊
[01:32] this online tutorial they watched where a girl 她们在网上看的教学视频
[01:34] shows you how to do your makeup like a supermodel. 教你怎样化超模妆
[01:36] I asked them to send me the link, 我让她们发链接给我
[01:37] and they said that I wasn’t really supermodel material. 她们说我不是当超模的料
[01:40] And that I was more like the person who brings 说我更像是帮超模
[01:42] the supermodels coffee but gets the order wrong, 拿咖啡还会搞错订单的人
[01:44] but the supermodels are really nice about it 但超模不会介意
[01:46] ’cause they’re pretty inside and out. 因为她们人美心也善
[01:48] Those punks! You want me to drive by ’em 兔崽子 要我飞车过去
[01:50] and smack ’em with my car door? 用车门扇她们耳光吗
[01:51] – Lin. – What? -琳 -怎么了
[01:53] Why do you care about girly stuff 你干嘛那么在乎这种小女生的事
[01:54] like makeup and being pretty anyway? 化妆 变漂亮啥的
[01:57] I mean, faces are just a bunch of holes in one place. 脸就是好多个洞组合在一起罢了
[02:00] Oh, my face holes are in a better spot 我洞洞的位置
[02:02] than your face holes. 长得比你好哦
[02:04] It’s when your bottom hole is in the wrong spot. 只有屁眼位置不对
[02:06] That’s when to worry. 才需要担心
[02:07] Besides, Tina, the bigger issue 而且 蒂娜 更大的问题是
[02:09] is that it’s Millie Park Day. 我今天要去公园见米莉
[02:11] – Oh, right. – Yeah. -对哦 -是的
[02:12] And I was kind of hoping 我有点希望
[02:13] maybe you and Gene could come with me? 你和吉恩能跟我一起去
[02:15] I could use some muscle. And also Gene. 我需要力气大的人 以及吉恩
[02:18] You had me at “Also Gene.” 你说”还有吉恩”时我就同意了
[02:19] I’ll go, too. At least the squirrels won’t be all judgy. 我也去 至少松鼠不会对我评头论足
[02:22] That one is. Thinks he’s so great. 有一只会 觉得自己特牛
[02:24] – With his big nuts. – Gene. -还带着巨大的坚果 -吉恩
[02:28] Hi, I have a flower delivery for this address. 你好 有人送花到这个地址
[02:31] Flowers. 鲜花
[02:32] Wait a minute, are those flowers a dog? 等等 这花是做成了狗的模样吗
[02:34] Yes ma’am. It’s a Bow-Wow-Flower arrangement. 是的 女士 这是汪汪插花
[02:37] I love it! Technology, huh? 我喜欢 高科技呢
[02:39] Unbelievable what they can do. 现在真是什么都能做出来
[02:40] – Who’s it from? – Yeah, where’s the card? -是谁送的 -是啊 卡片在哪里
[02:43] That’s… A fair question. 这…是个合理的提问
[02:45] – Okay. – That I was kind of… -好吧 -我还暗自期待
[02:47] hoping didn’t come up, because I think it fell off somehow. 你们不问来着 卡片好像不知掉哪儿了
[02:50] As we say in the flower business, sorry about that. 用行业话术来说 抱歉了顾客
[02:53] You know, it kind of reminds me of this dog 这让我想起了小时候
[02:54] that lived next door when I was a kid. 邻居家养的狗
[02:56] He was a white mutt named Bottle Cap. 是只叫瓶盖的白色串串
[02:58] They called him that ’cause he could balance 这样叫它是因为他可以
[03:00] a bottle cap on his nose. 在鼻子上顶瓶盖
[03:01] He would entertain us neighborhood kids for hours. 它能跟我们这些孩子玩上好几个小时
[03:04] Letting us put bottle caps on his nose. 让我们把瓶盖放在它的鼻子上
[03:06] And one time, a doll’s head we found. 有次还放了我们捡到的洋娃娃头
[03:08] That was weird. 那有点奇怪
[03:09] He was cooler than any dog or person that I ever met. 它比我见过的任何狗或人都酷
[03:13] He taught us so much about life, 它教会了我们很多 关于人生
[03:15] about balancing stuff on our noses. 关于如何在鼻子上平衡各种东西
[03:17] I am who I am because of that dog. 那条狗成就了我
[03:19] Wait, really? 等等 认真的吗
[03:20] And then he got hit by a hot dog truck and died. 然后它被热狗车撞死了
[03:23] Lin. I’m- I’m so sorry. 琳 我 我很遗憾
[03:25] Yeah. Dog, hot dog. 是啊 狗 热狗
[03:27] It’s almost funny. 还挺好笑的
[03:30] Oh, I’m laughing ’cause I’m fine. 我在笑是因为我没事了
[03:32] Well, I’m gonna take off. 好吧 那我要走了
[03:34] – Have a good one. – Bye, flower man. -祝你愉快 -再见 送花小哥
[03:35] Okay, Bottle Cap Two, 好了 瓶盖二号
[03:37] let’s put you on the counter. 我们到柜台上来
[03:39] I’ll set out a little bowl of kibble for ya. 我去给你准备一碗狗粮
[03:41] Just kidding, I know you’re flowers. 开玩笑的啦 我知道你是花
[03:44] I know he’s flowers. 我知道它是花
[03:45] I know that- that you know. 我知道 我知道你知道
[03:47] I know you’re flowers. I know you’re flowers. 我知道你是花 我知道你是花
[03:51] Shoot, Tina, we should have worked on your leg sweep. 该死 蒂娜 我们该帮你练扫堂腿的
[03:53] We got to be prepared to drop that little maniac on her… 我们可能需要把那疯姑娘给摔…
[03:57] Millie! There’s my girl. 米莉 我的好朋友在这儿啊
[03:59] So, Tina and Gene just happen to be here. 蒂娜和吉恩碰巧也在这里
[04:02] Not with me. 不是跟我一起的
[04:03] We’re here to throw a Frisbee. 我们是来扔飞盘的
[04:05] Back and forth. To each other. 扔来扔去 给对方
[04:08] Where’s the Frisbee? 飞盘在哪里
[04:09] We’re working up to it. 我们正在努力中
[04:11] We’re about 90 days away. 大概再等3个月我们就能有一个了
[04:12] Yep, okay, bye. 是的 那么 再见
[04:14] So what’s the cool surprise? 到底有什么惊喜
[04:16] And you’re coming at me… Oh, God! 你冲着我来了… 天啊
[04:17] Wait, wh- what are you doing? 等等 你 你在干什么
[04:19] There’s a camera and a microphone in the bow 蝴蝶结里有摄像头和麦克风
[04:20] that I’m attaching to your bunny ear. 我把它系在你的兔耳朵上
[04:22] In your human ear, I’ll be putting a device thingie 至于你的人耳 我会放一个装置
[04:24] that allows us to communicate. 让我们能互相交流
[04:26] It’s all connected to my Dad’s phone. 这些都连着我爸的手机
[04:28] He uses all this stuff for his mountain biking videos 他用来拍山地骑行视频的
[04:30] even though I would call them slight-hill biking videos. 不过我更愿称之为缓坡骑行
[04:32] And I have my Mom’s phone, 我还带了我妈的手机
[04:33] so I’ll be able to see what you see and hear what you hear. 这样我就能看见听见你那边的情况
[04:36] I told them I was upgrading their ringtone. 我的借口是帮他们更新彩铃
[04:38] They were both very excited. 他们都很期待
[04:40] Millie, what is going on? 米莉 这是要做什么
[04:41] – Have you heard about the Pixie Princess Promenade? – Oh, no. -你听说过花仙公主游园吗 -完了
[04:44] Where pixie princesses take you on a magical adventure 花仙公主会带着你在公园进行魔法冒险
[04:46] – through the park that changes you forever? – No, please. -你的人生将会因此改变 -千万别
[04:49] I’ve been on nine of them. 我已经参加了九次
[04:50] I may have gotten a little intense on the last one. 最后那次可能有点太激动了
[04:52] I allegedly headbutted a gnome in the chest. 它们指控我用头撞了地精的胸
[04:55] And then I was disinvited to pixie-ticipate. 然后就不让我参加花仙游园会了
[04:57] Don’t say this is where I come in. Oh, God. 别说这就是要我来的原因 我的天
[04:57] So this is where you come in. 所以这就是你来的原因
[04:59] I need you to do the Pixie Princess Promenade for me. 我需要你代我参加花仙游园
[05:02] I need some pixie princess action. 要做一点花仙公主的事
[05:03] Plus, they hand out wands at the end. 而且它们最后会发魔法棒
[05:05] I already have eight wands, but I need more. 我已经有了八个了 但还不够
[05:06] I want all the colors, I want all the flowers. 我要所有的颜色和花型
[05:08] They put different flower stickers on the wands. 魔法棒上有各种不同的花朵贴纸
[05:10] I want pink rose. You’re gonna get me pink rose. 我想要粉红玫瑰 你要给我拿到粉红玫瑰
[05:13] No. Definitely not, never, no. 不 绝对不要 永远不行
[05:16] Well, then I am forced and legally allowed 那我就不得不合法地要求你
[05:18] to demand that you give me back the Slug-gitive card. 还给我亡命鼻涕虫卡
[05:21] I knew there had to be strings attached with that card. 我就知道那张卡肯定有附加条件
[05:23] Okay, so if I get you the wand, then we’re square? 那要是我给你拿到魔法棒 我们就扯平了
[05:26] Square as a bear in a chair with no hair. 四平八稳 风平浪静
[05:29] There are the pixie princesses and the pixie princess queen. 花仙公主和花仙皇后来了
[05:32] Oh, dear Lord. 我的老天
[05:34] Is that a magical flying sex worker convention? 那是飞天性工作者魔法集会吗
[05:36] Oh, it’s the Pixie Princess Promenade. 是花仙公主游园会
[05:38] – The what? – I did it a few times when I was younger. -什么东西 -我小时候参加过几次
[05:40] It was fun. Then I moved on to horses. 挺有意思的 后来我喜欢上了马
[05:42] And I’ve been chasing that H ever since. 从此走上了另一条道路
[05:44] Oh, I almost forgot. My pixie wings. 差点忘了 我的花仙翅膀
[05:47] Now you can sparkle and fly with the pixies up high. 现在你可以亮闪闪飞高高了
[05:50] This is gonna be the best three hours of your life! 这会是你人生最棒的三小时
[05:54] – I think I’m gonna throw up. – From enchantment? -我要吐了 -因为太高兴吗
[06:00] Oh, God. So girly. 天啊 这太女生了
[06:03] Hey. May we, join you? 我们能加入你吗
[06:05] We’re just taking a break. 我们要歇一会儿
[06:06] Also our fake Frisbee got stuck in a tree. 我们的假飞盘挂树上了
[06:08] So what’s… what’s going on? 这是怎么回事
[06:10] Louise is doing the Pixie Princess Promenade for me 露易丝在替我参加花仙公主游园会
[06:12] ’cause I’m banned. 因为我被禁了
[06:12] – Okay. – I got a pixie haircut once. -好吧 -我有次剪了个花仙的发型
[06:15] It worked until it didn’t. 还挺好 但后来不行了
[06:16] Tina? Gene? Is that you? 蒂娜 吉恩 是你们吗
[06:18] I need you to find a rock, throw it at my head, 你们去找块石头 往我头上扔
[06:20] and I’ll have myself a nice rock nap. 这样我就能睡一觉了
[06:22] Oh, I love how excited we both are, Louise. 太好了 露易丝 看来你和我一样激动
[06:25] Why, hello. I’m Pixie Princess Patricia. 大家好 我是花仙公主帕特丽夏
[06:28] Would you like to go on a Pixie Princess adventure? 大家愿意和花仙公主一起冒险吗
[06:32] Only pixies allowed, so human parents and guardians, 只有花仙可以参加哦 家长和监护人
[06:35] we ask you to wait in what you call “The parking lot.” 请在你们人类称其为”停车场”的地方等候
[06:40] What a wonderful day. 多么美好的一天
[06:41] I’ve been busy using my magic wand 我刚刚一直在用魔法棒
[06:43] to make the flowers extra pretty. 对鲜花施展变美的魔法
[06:45] And I was just about to enjoy a nice twirl in the sunlight. 正打算在阳光下来个漂亮的旋转
[06:49] Do you pixies know how to twirl? 各位花仙们知道如何旋转吗
[06:51] – Yeah. – Let’s all twirl together. -知道 -我们一起转起来吧
[06:54] Yeah! Louise, I need you to twirl. 露易丝 你得一起转圈
[06:56] – Millie, please. – Twirl. -米莉 不要 -转
[06:59] Yes! 好耶
[07:00] Oh, wait. My wings are tingling. 等等 我的翅膀在抖动
[07:02] The other pixie princesses 一定是其她花仙公主
[07:04] must be trying to tell me something. 有话要对我说
[07:06] Oh, no! 不会吧
[07:06] It seems someone has stolen 好像有人偷了
[07:08] the Pixie Princess Queen’s sparkle sprinkles. 花仙皇后的”亮闪闪”
[07:10] That’s what gives our magic wands their magic power. 我们的魔法棒要有”亮闪闪”才有魔法
[07:13] Is sparkle sprinkles drugs? “亮闪闪”是毒品的名字吗
[07:15] I don’t remember. I don’t think so? 我不记得了 应该不是吧
[07:17] We’ve got to find the Princess Queen’s sparkle sprinkles. 我们必须找到花仙皇后的”亮闪闪”
[07:20] But first, let’s twirl again for strength. 不过在那之前 再转一次圈圈给自己打气
[07:23] – Twirl! – Yeah! -转起来 -好耶
[07:25] I remember when I could twirl. 我以前也爱玩转圈圈来着
[07:26] Then time caught up with me. 然后一转眼就过了那个年龄
[07:28] Now I get dizzy looking at a rotisserie chicken. 现在我看见烤鸡都会头晕
[07:31] So, yeah, kablam. 然后嘭的一声
[07:33] And then it was hot dogs and a dead dog. 就变成了热狗与死狗
[07:36] But now I got this guy. You know what? 但现在我有它了
[07:38] I’m gonna go get the spray bottle 我去拿个喷水壶
[07:39] and give him a little spritz. 给它喷点水
[07:40] – He’s looking a little wilty. – Okay, sounds good. -它看起来有点蔫了 -好的 好主意
[07:43] Bob? 鲍勃
[07:45] – * Bottle cap two. * – Bob? Bob? -*瓶盖二号* -鲍勃 鲍勃
[07:47] What? Why are you whispering? 怎么了 干嘛这么小声
[07:49] That was the saddest story I’ve ever heard in my life. 那是我有生以来听到的最悲伤的故事
[07:51] I think maybe Linda never processed Bottle Cap’s death. 我觉得琳达可能一直没能真正接受瓶盖的死
[07:54] Yeah. It is weird she never mentioned it. 是啊 奇怪的是从没听她提起过
[07:56] Maybe she tried to block it out? 也许她是刻意不去想
[07:58] Or maybe you haven’t been a sensitive enough partner 或者是你心思不够细腻
[08:00] for her to feel safe opening up to you? 让她不愿向你敞开心扉
[08:02] – What? – It’s probably the first thing. -什么 -大概率是第一种
[08:03] And, you know, those flowers are gonna die in a few days. 这些花过几天就会死了
[08:06] And then what? What if she spirals? 到时候她要是精神崩溃了怎么办
[08:08] I don’t know. maybe she… won’t? 我不知道 也许…不会呢
[08:11] Here ya go. Doesn’t that feel nice? 来了 舒服吧
[08:14] * I’m gonna take care of you so you live forever * *我会照顾你 让你长生不老*
[08:16] * I haven’t looked it up * *虽然我没查过*
[08:18] * But I’m pretty sure it’s possible, yeah. * *但是我确定可以*
[08:23] * Rainbows and unicorns and butterflies and buttercups * *彩虹 独角兽 蝴蝶 金凤花*
[08:26] – * And dew drops and daffodils * -Nope. -*露珠和水仙花* -不行
[08:28] * And how ’bout more buttercups? * *再来一些金凤花怎么样*
[08:29] – Hey. – Hi. How ya doing? -嗨 -嗨 你好
[08:32] I’m guessing gnome guy stole the sparkle sprinkles. 我猜是地精偷了”亮闪闪”
[08:34] Seems like a gnome thing to do. 像是地精会做的事
[08:36] There’s, no way to know. 这可不知道
[08:37] You just got to enjoy the ride. 你就享受这个过程好了
[08:39] Is that the guy you headbutted? 你用头撞的就是他吗
[08:41] yeah, but the headbutting was about something else. 对 但是撞头是因为别的事
[08:44] Politics. 政治
[08:45] I bet that’s where this all ends. 我打赌那里就是终点
[08:47] I bet that’s where the wands are. 魔法棒肯定都在那里
[08:48] Wait, what? Where are you going? 等等 干吗 你要去哪
[08:49] I just have to get the pink rose wand, right? 只要拿到粉红玫瑰魔法棒就行对吧
[08:51] So I’m gonna ask that gnome for the pink rose wand, 我去问那个地精粉红玫瑰魔法棒在哪
[08:53] – and then I’m out of here. – No. No. -然后我就闪人 -不行 不行
[08:55] – A deal’s a deal, Millie. – No! -说好了的 米莉 -不行
[08:57] Wait. Millie, you headbutted the gnome? 等等 米莉 你用头撞了那个地精吗
[08:59] Oh, gnome you didn’t. 不会吧
[09:00] – Hey, there. – Oh, a pixie. -你好啊 -花仙
[09:03] Didn’t expect to see one of you for a while. 出现得比我想的要早呢
[09:05] Let me, gnome up. 让地精我准备一下
[09:06] Oh, you don’t have to do that. 你不必这么做
[09:07] I’m the gnome-iest gnome. 我是最精的地精
[09:08] Far and wide do I roam with my rhyming 我哼着小曲云游四方
[09:11] – and mischief and the… – Okay, yeah. -恶作剧我最在行 -行了
[09:12] Let me stop you right there. 打住吧
[09:13] Look, I know this is the end. 我知道这里就是终点
[09:15] – D’uh… – I mean, that sign is kind of a tip off. -不 -那个牌子差不多已经暴露了
[09:17] 花仙公主 游园会终点 上网给个好评吧
[09:19] And, hey, I know you took the sparkle sprinkles. 另外 我知道你拿了”亮闪闪”
[09:21] And I don’t judge you for that, 对此我不发表意见
[09:22] but the wands they give out? 但是他们发的魔法棒
[09:24] I need a pink rose one. 我要一根有粉红色玫瑰贴纸的
[09:25] – What? – So if you want to just gnome it on over to me. -什么 -所以你直接交出来吧
[09:28] Look, kid, I’m not gonna just give you a pink rose wand. 小朋友 我不能直接给你粉红玫瑰魔法棒
[09:30] That’s not how this works. 游戏规则不是这样的
[09:31] You got to earn the wand. Now scoot. 得靠自己的力量获得 快走吧
[09:34] You made me break character. 你弄得我都出戏了
[09:36] I got to get back in the zone. 我需要重新进入角色
[09:37] Off with you, leave me alone. 速速离开 不得打扰
[09:40] There. There he is. He’s back. 回来了 回来了 角色回来了
[09:42] I know, right? Rhyming piece of… 你现在懂我了吧 只会押韵的家伙
[09:44] Okay, back to the promenade. 好了 回到游园会
[09:47] – Gah! – Hey, Louise, if it helps, -啊 -露易丝 好消息是
[09:49] I think there’s a tea party coming up. 茶话会马上要开始了
[09:51] And it’s kind of fun. 还挺有趣的
[09:53] There’s no real tea, but there’s a lot of party. 没有真正的茶 但是会说很多话哦
[09:55] Sounds decadent. 听起来很奢靡
[09:56] What have we here? 这里装着什么呢
[09:58] – Jackpot. – Holy crap. So many in one place. Wands. -中大奖了 -妈呀 这么多魔法棒在一起
[10:01] Wands, wands, wands, wands, wands, wands, wands, wands! 魔法棒魔法棒魔法棒魔法棒魔法棒
[10:04] Hello, pink rose. 你好 粉红玫瑰
[10:05] Okay, Millie, I got your wand, so now I’m gonna 米莉 我拿到你的魔法棒了 我现在要
[10:08] – get the hell -out of… -Wands, wands, wands, wands, wands. -走人了 -魔法棒魔法棒魔法棒魔法棒
[10:10] – And here you are. -Wands, wands, wands, wands… -你来了 -魔法棒魔法棒魔法棒
[10:11] Wands! 魔法棒
[10:13] Hey, what are you doing? 你们在干什么
[10:15] You. Help. Help! It’s the headbutter. 是你 来人 快来人 是撞人犯
[10:18] Her and her accomplice are taking all the wands! 她和她的同伙要偷走所有的魔法棒
[10:21] – It’s a planned hit! – Wands! -这是密谋作案 -魔法棒
[10:22] I want one! I want one! I want one! 我要 我要 我要
[10:24] Up, bup, bup. Pixies, regroup. Regroup! 不不不 花仙 集合 集合
[10:27] Run! 快跑
[10:28] – Yeah! – This is so much funner than twirling! -对 -这比转圈有意思多了
[10:35] Quick. Over here. 快 这边来
[10:38] Pretty good hiding spot. 绝佳藏身之所
[10:39] One way in, one way out. 一边进 一边出
[10:41] Like all the best bushes. 好的灌木丛都这样
[10:43] Sure. 是啊
[10:44] So, since we’re just hanging out, 既然就剩我俩了
[10:46] can I have some of your hair? 能给我一些你的头发吗
[10:48] I’m sure you already have enough. 你肯定已经有很多了
[10:50] Hello? Are the girls that took all the wands in there? 有人吗 是把魔法棒都拿走的女孩吗
[10:52] Oh, no. no. Sorry. 不是 不好意思
[10:54] – Check another bush. – Wands! -看看别的灌木丛吧 -魔法棒
[10:57] Boy, are they wand-crazy or what? 妈呀 这是都魔法棒魔怔了吧
[11:00] So, Louise is a forest person now. 既然露易丝现在住树林了
[11:02] Should we get the Frisbee and head home? 我们是不是可以带着飞盘回家了
[11:04] I guess? 可以吧
[11:05] Okay, we’ve got pixies lost in the field, 现在的情况是 花仙都跑掉了
[11:07] the headbutter and her partner in wand crime. 撞人犯和她的同伙偷走了魔法棒
[11:09] It’s a poop storm. 真是糟糕透顶
[11:10] * Everything is fine, * *一切都好*
[11:12] * your friends aren’t lost in the woods…* *你们的朋友没有在林中失踪*
[11:14] But we’re gonna find them, because no pixies left behind. 但我们得找到她们 因为不能抛弃任何一位花仙
[11:17] I mean, their parents would also be upset. 她们的父母也会生气的
[11:20] And if they’re all together, stolen-wand fondling, 如果她们都聚集在一起 把玩失窃的魔法棒
[11:23] you better believe 你最好相信
[11:24] everybody’s gonna get disinvited to pixie-ticipate. 我会取消对每个人参加花仙游园会的邀请
[11:27] – Now let’s move. – Me? -我们走吧 -我
[11:29] Couldn’t, Pixie Princess Patricia go instead? 不能让花仙公主帕特丽夏去吗
[11:31] She’s pretty buff. 她很有魅力
[11:32] I’ll protect you, Stewart. 我会保护你 斯图尔特
[11:34] Oh, no! If those little girls are with Louise and Millie, 不 如果那些小女孩和露易丝 米莉在一起
[11:36] they might all get disinvited to pixie-ticipate. 她们都会被取消参与花仙游园会的
[11:38] And right when they’re in their pixie princess prime! 而她们正处于扮演花仙的全盛时期
[11:41] – Their PPP. – Yes. And they should enjoy that time. -她们的花盛期 -没错 她们应该享受这时期
[11:44] Because before they know it, they’ll be 13 因为不知不觉 她们就13岁了
[11:45] and people will be telling them 然后别人会告诉她们
[11:46] they’re not supermodel material 她们不是当超级名模的料子
[11:47] and also won’t send them potentially helpful makeup tutorials. 也不会给她们发可能有帮助的化妆教程
[11:50] We got to find Louise first and-and warn her. 我们得抢先找到露易丝 然后警告她
[11:53] Does this mean we have to stay in the park? 这代表我们还得待在公园里吗
[11:55] I miss inside, and I bet it misses me! 我想念室内 我肯定室内也想我了
[11:58] Okay, now take one 好 再拍一张
[11:59] where it looks like I’m the dog and he’s the human. 让我看起来像狗 狗看起来像人
[12:02] Who’s walking who, right? 是谁在遛谁呢
[12:04] Got it. 好了
[12:05] Oh. I’m gonna go get a bottle cap 我去拿个瓶盖
[12:06] to balance on his nose. I’ll be right back. 放在它的鼻子上 我马上回来
[12:08] Okay, great. 好的
[12:09] Bob, I’ve been thinking, 鲍勃 我在想
[12:11] we should just keep buying this same flower arrangement 我们应该一直买一样的插花
[12:13] and switch it out when Linda’s asleep. 然后在琳达睡着的时候进行调换
[12:15] And just do that for the rest of her life? 然后在她的有生之年都这么做
[12:17] Okay. lot of flowers, but that could-could work. 好吧 那要很多花 但可能有用
[12:21] Hey, Bob, Teddy. There it is. 你好 鲍勃 泰迪 在这啊
[12:23] That Bow-Wow-Flower arrangement 这篮汪汪插花
[12:25] was supposed to go to my place for a service this afternoon. 本来应该送到我那 今天下午招待客人用
[12:27] Mrs. Goldenblatt. 戈登布拉特太太
[12:29] She wanted a “Doggone it, she’s gone”-themed funeral. 她想要”狗日的 她死了”主题葬礼
[12:32] I called the delivery place and they said 我给货运服务站打了电话 他们说
[12:33] they accidentally brought it here. 他们不小心带到这里来了
[12:35] So I’ll just be taking this. 那我就拿走了
[12:37] Oh, no. 不行
[12:38] – What? – Hey, Mort. -怎么了 -你好 莫特
[12:39] Have you met Bottle Cap Two? 你见过瓶盖二号吗
[12:41] He’s named after Bottle Cap, 它是以瓶盖的名字命名的
[12:42] the dog I loved from my childhood 瓶盖是我小时候心爱的狗
[12:44] that got hit by a truck and died right in front of me. 但是却当着我的面被卡车撞死了
[12:46] Wait, it was in front of you? 等等 当着你的面
[12:48] It just keeps getting more horrific. 真是越来越吓人了
[12:50] But this guy’s not gonna die on me, are you, huh? 但是这个小家伙不会当着我的面死去 对吗
[12:53] No, you’re not. 没错 你不会的
[12:54] Or I could wait a bit. 我也可以再等等
[12:56] I’m holding so many, so much power. 我手握着那么多 那么多的能量
[12:59] It’s intoxicating. 真是太令人兴奋了
[13:01] Yeah, try not to squeeze them so hard, please. 请你不要握得太用力了
[13:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:04] Look, Millie, you got your wands, 听着 米莉 你拿到魔法棒了
[13:06] so seems like time for me to shove on out of this bush. 所以似乎 我是时候离开这个灌木丛了
[13:09] What? No! If they find you, they’ll make you talk, 什么 不行 如果他们找到你 就会逼问你
[13:12] probably with torture, and then they’ll find the wands 也许还会折磨你 然后他们就会找到魔法棒
[13:14] and then they’ll probably take them back. 然后会把魔法棒都收回去
[13:16] And then I’ll have to take Slug-gitive back. 那我就不得不把那张”亡命鼻涕虫”要回来
[13:18] – I won’t give it to you. – Then I’ll come and get it. -我不会给你的 -那我就去拿
[13:21] In the night. I was planning to come by 反正我也打算晚上过去
[13:22] and get some other stuff anyway. 拿点别的东西
[13:24] Fine. 好吧
[13:25] My Mom’s phone is gone. 我妈的手机不见了
[13:27] It must have fallen out when we were running. 一定是我们刚才跑的时候掉了
[13:29] Hey, no licking. 不要舔
[13:31] Louise. Louise! 露易丝 露易丝
[13:33] Here, girl. 这里 姑娘
[13:34] It’s them. Quick, hide. 是他们 快藏起来
[13:36] So, I thought we could just slowly incorporate 我想我们可以慢慢加入
[13:38] that the gnome also does beatboxing. 地精也会节奏口技这一概念
[13:40] And he wears a jean jacket. 他穿着件牛仔外衣
[13:42] Stop. What’s this? 停 这是什么
[13:44] I think that’s Millie’s phone. 我想那是米莉的手机
[13:45] I would love to hear that guy beatbox in a jean jacket. 我想听穿牛仔外衣的人表演节奏口技
[13:48] Hello. I see you. 你们好 我看见你们了
[13:50] I’m coming for you. 我来找你们
[13:52] She’s in my head. She’s in my head! 她在我脑中 她在我脑中
[13:53] Hang up the phone! 把手机挂了
[13:55] Hang up the pho… 挂断手机
[13:56] Redial. 重拨
[13:58] Lead us to them, funky ringtone. 带我们去找她们吧 时髦的铃声
[14:01] – That’s not good. – We got to follow them. -这可不妙 -我们得跟着他们
[14:03] And, if it seems like they’re about to find everybody, 如果看样子他们要找到大伙了
[14:05] maybe you could cause a distraction? 也许你可以去分散一下他们的注意力
[14:07] So I could warn Louise? 这样我就能向露易丝示警
[14:08] If I could do a split, you could be like, 如果我能劈叉 你就可以大喊
[14:10] “Hey, look at that kid doing a split.” “看那个正在劈叉的孩子”
[14:12] So I just have to learn how to do a split. 所以我只是需要学习如何劈叉
[14:14] Yeah, that could work. 是的 这办法可以
[14:16] Okay, I think we should make a move. 好吧 我想我们该行动了
[14:18] – All right. – Good luck. -好的 -祝你好运
[14:19] I mean, I’m-I’m coming, too. 我 我也来
[14:21] Oh, I can’t watch. 我看不了
[14:22] Also, I actually can’t watch 我看不了还因为
[14:24] because I got to go fix a guy’s roof. 我必须去给人修屋顶
[14:26] I was supposed to be there hours ago. 我几小时前就该去了
[14:27] He’ll understand. 他会理解的
[14:28] Okay, don’t blow it. Bye. 好吧 别搞砸了 再见
[14:30] Linda? 琳达
[14:31] – About the flowers… – Yeah? -关于那些花 -怎么了
[14:33] The thing is, they were actually supposed to go to Mort’s. 事实上 他们应该送去莫特那里
[14:36] Yeah, they’re for a funeral today, 是的 它们是为今天的葬礼准备的
[14:38] so I-I need to take them. 所以我得拿回它们
[14:40] Oh. I see. 我明白了
[14:42] Are you okay with that? 你还好吧
[14:44] What? Yeah, I’m fine, I’m fine. 什么 是的 我很好 我很好
[14:46] – Good. – They’re just flowers, Bob. -很好 -它们只是花 鲍勃
[14:48] Okay, you’re grabbing the flowers and backing away. 好吧 你正抓着那些花往后退
[14:52] No. 我没有
[14:54] I mean, yeah. 你就是
[14:56] I got to go use the bathroom real quick. 我要用一下洗手间
[14:57] Not to hide. To, to poop. I’ll be right back! 不是躲起来 是去大便 我一会就回
[15:00] Oh, boy. 天啊
[15:02] I hate this. I hate this. 我讨厌这样 讨厌这样
[15:03] – And I have to pee. – I’ve peed, like, five times. -我想尿尿 -我都尿过五次了
[15:05] Yeah, I know. So much easier with an outie. 是的 我知道 有鸡鸡方便多了
[15:09] Oh, God. They must be hiding in those bushes. 天啊 她们一定是藏在这些灌木丛后面
[15:11] – Gene, distraction. – Okay. -吉恩 去分散注意力 -好的
[15:12] This is gonna be a little raw. 可能会有点不熟练
[15:16] Whoa, is that kid doing a split? 哇 你看那孩子是在劈叉吗
[15:17] Also, to no one in particular, Mayday! Run! Run away! 不管谁在那儿 危险 跑 快跑
[15:21] Son of a pix. 该死 她们丢下手机跑了
[15:22] Can you believe how good I am at this? 你能相信我有多擅长干这个吗
[15:24] Okay, Millie, that was pretty cool 米莉 你这个
[15:26] how you left the other phone there 金蝉脱壳的法子
[15:27] to give us a chance to get away, 真的很酷
[15:29] – but now what? – I think we just walk to Canada, -但现在怎么办 -我觉得我们可以走去加拿大
[15:31] and you and me get an apartment there together. 然后你和我找间公寓一起住
[15:33] Why did you even have that bow camera anyway? 但你之前为什么戴着蝴蝶结摄像头
[15:36] She got banned from the promenade thing. 她被禁止参加游园会了
[15:38] Wait, so you can’t pixie-ticipate anymore? 等等 你不能再参加花仙游园会了吗
[15:41] – Nope. – Ever? -不能 -永远不行吗
[15:42] – Nope. – Curse word. -不行 -该死
[15:43] Sorry about my language. 抱歉 爆粗了
[15:45] Hello? We’re all on the run, apparently. 拜托 我们都落到逃跑的境地了
[15:47] Pretty sure everyone here is getting banned. 这里每个人都会被禁止参加的
[15:49] – What?! – Curse word! Sorry. -什么 -该死 抱歉又爆粗了
[15:51] Then what’s the point of anything? 那活着还有什么意思
[15:53] Okay, that’s it. 行了 别说了
[15:55] Look, maybe getting banned is the best thing 听着 也许禁止参加对你们来说是好事
[15:57] that could happen to you. You, too, Millie. 对你来说也是 米莉
[15:59] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[16:01] I’m talking about the fact that you could be free. 我说的是实话 你自由了
[16:03] Free from all this girly girl pixie crap. 再也不用听那些花仙子的蠢话了
[16:05] Why would we want that? 我们为什么要那样
[16:07] And what about this sweet wand score? 那这些可爱的魔法棒怎么办
[16:09] come on. They’re just brainwashing you 拜托 他们用这些魔法棒
[16:11] with their wands and their twirling 转圈圈和”亮闪闪”的把戏
[16:13] and their sparkle sprinkles. 给你们洗脑
[16:15] Sparkle sprinkles?! Where? “亮闪闪” 在哪里
[16:16] No. No sparkle sprinkles. 没有 没有”亮闪闪”
[16:19] Wait, you know what you guys should do? 等等 你知道你们需要做什么吗
[16:21] Throw the wands in the pond. 把这些魔法棒丢到池塘里去
[16:23] What? 什么
[16:23] Show them that they don’t get to tell you 向他们展示他们没资格
[16:25] that you can’t come back 不让你参与
[16:26] because you don’t want to come back. 因为你压根就不想来
[16:28] Throw the wands in the pond. 把魔法棒丢进池塘
[16:31] I mean, it does rhyme. 你这话 确实好押韵
[16:33] And an older kid is telling us to do it. 而且是个大孩子让我们这么做
[16:35] – Or at least larger? -Thank you. -至少比我们块头大些 -谢谢
[16:37] Okay. Yeah. Maybe you’re right. 好吧 也许你是对的
[16:39] And, also, you’re perfect, 而且你一直那么完美
[16:39] and I think I love you more than my mom. 而且我爱你比对我妈还深
[16:41] So let’s do this. 那么我们干吧
[16:43] Attagirl! 好样的
[16:46] We can’t find Louise. 我们找不到露易丝
[16:47] We can’t find a bathroom. Dang it, I’m gonna pee. 也找不到厕所 该死 我要尿尿
[16:49] – Cover me. – Nobody’s peeing here. -掩护我 -没人在这儿尿尿
[16:51] That’s just a tiny river. 这里只是有一条小溪
[16:54] There they are. Wait, what are they doing? 她们在那 等等 她们在干嘛
[16:56] Wands in the pond on three. 我数三下 把魔法棒丢进池塘
[16:58] Oh, my God. No! stopping midstream. 天呐 不 停止尿尿
[17:00] Okay, sort of stopped. Louise! No, no! 好吧 算是停了 不 不要那样
[17:03] No wands in ponds! No wands in ponds! 别扔 别把魔法棒丢到池塘里
[17:08] Louise, stop. 露易丝 停下来
[17:09] You can’t throw the wands in the pond. 你不能把魔法棒丢到池塘里去
[17:11] – Who are you guys? – I’m her sister. -你们俩是谁 -我是她姐
[17:13] And she’s my sister. It’s complicated. 她也是我姐 这件事有点复杂
[17:16] – Why is your skirt like that? – Don’t worry about it. -你的裙子怎么了 -现在别关心这个
[17:18] Louise, you’re gonna get all these little kids banned. 露易丝 你会害她们全被拉黑
[17:20] That’s the point, Tina. 这就是我的目的 蒂娜
[17:22] I’m freeing them from all this girly girl-ness. 我要将她们从这些女孩子气的活动中救出来
[17:25] Are we doing this? Are we doing this? 我们可以开始了吗 可以开始了吗
[17:26] Come on. 来吧
[17:27] – I guess? – No. Little girls, -可以吧 -不 小姑娘们
[17:29] don’t… Oh, look at me. 不要… 看着我
[17:32] – I’m twirling. – Oh, God. I want to twirl. -我在旋转 -天啊 我也想转起来
[17:34] -No. Resist the twirl. -Maybe just a little twirl? -不 克制住 -小小转一下 如何
[17:37] – No. – Also, what about this split? -不 -还有 这个劈叉怎么样
[17:41] Linda? How… 琳达 你…
[17:42] – How you doing in there? – Fine. -你怎么样了 -没事
[17:44] How’s the restaurant? Is it fun? 餐厅里怎么样了 有趣吗
[17:47] Bob, let me jump in here. 鲍勃 我来吧
[17:49] You know, as a wise man named Charles Brown famously said, 有一个叫查理斯·布朗的智者说过
[17:53] – Good grief. – What? -真是的 -什么
[17:55] What I’m saying is I think you need to do 我的意思是 你现在就要把
[17:57] some good grieving right now. 你的悲痛宣泄出来
[17:59] Seems like you never got to say goodbye to Bottle Cap, 感觉你一直没有机会和瓶盖道别
[18:02] but here’s your chance. 现在你的机会来了
[18:03] For the next, two and a half minutes. 在接下来两分半的时间里
[18:05] Say goodbye to the flowers as if it’s the real Bottle Cap? 把鲜花当成瓶盖 好好道别吗
[18:08] Seems kind of ridiculous. 这感觉有点滑稽
[18:10] Well, why don’t you just try… 为何不试…
[18:11] Oh, Bottle Cap! 瓶盖
[18:12] Why did you leave me? 你为什么会离开我
[18:14] Why? Why? 为什么 为什么
[18:17] – Oh, God. So dizzy. – I feel great. -天啊 好晕 -我感觉很棒
[18:20] Okay, how about this? 这样吧
[18:21] Just hand over the wands, nice and easy, 把魔法棒给我 慢慢地
[18:23] and I’ll give ’em back, and you guys won’t be banned. 我来把它们还回去 你们也不会上黑名单
[18:25] – Yay. Great plan. – Tina, I’m helping them. -这是好办法 -蒂娜 我在帮助她们
[18:28] But they like this stuff, Louise. 但她们喜欢这东西 露易丝
[18:29] – No, they don’t. – Pretty sure they do. -不 她们不喜欢 -我很确定她们喜欢
[18:31] – But I don’t like it. – So? -但是 我不喜欢 -然后呢
[18:33] Well, why? Why don’t I like it? 为什么 为什么我不喜欢
[18:37] Why have I never liked any of this stuff? 为什么我从来没有喜欢过这些东西
[18:40] – What do you mean? – I mean… -你什么意思 -我是说…
[18:42] I don’t know. Is something wrong with me? 我不知道 我是不是有问题
[18:44] Am I not being a girl right or something? 我不是一个正常的女孩 还是怎样
[18:47] What? Louise, it’s fine that you don’t like it. 露易丝 你不喜欢这些也没问题
[18:49] It doesn’t mean anything’s wrong with you. 这并不意味这你不正常
[18:50] I mean, you like your stuff, like your Burobu cards, 你喜欢你的那些东西 比如说布罗布卡牌
[18:53] and they like their pixie princess stuff. 而她们喜欢花仙公主之类的
[18:54] Everyone can just like what they like 每个人都可以有自己喜欢的东西
[18:56] and be who they are, and that’s okay. 每个人都可以做自己 这毫无问题
[18:58] Really? Miss I Have to Be Pretty? 真的吗 “必须变美”小姐
[19:00] That’s your last name? 这是你的姓吗
[19:02] Freeze, pixie wand thieves. 别动 魔法棒小偷们
[19:03] – Oh, no. – Oh, yeah. -不 -抓到了
[19:05] And I’m not scared of you anymore. 我不再害怕你们了
[19:06] I’m sorry to say you are all disinvited to… 你们再也不会被邀请…
[19:09] I did it. 是我干的
[19:10] Yeah, me, the gnome’s eviler, 对 就是我 更加邪恶
[19:13] nonrhyming cousin, Gnom-a. 不懂押韵的地精表亲 地姐
[19:15] – What? – You are? -什么 -你是吗
[19:16] Yep. I, tried to put these pixies under an evil spell 对 我是这对这些小花仙下咒
[19:21] so they’d throw the wands in the pond. 这样她们就会把魔法棒扔进池塘
[19:23] I was just gonna ruin things for them 我要把她们的心爱之物破坏
[19:25] ’cause of, I guess, my own issues. 因为我自己的原因
[19:28] But, yeah, they wouldn’t do it. 但是 她们不愿意这样做
[19:30] Well, thank you for your honesty, cousin Gnom-a. 谢谢你的诚实 地姐
[19:33] So she was an undercover evil gnome all along? 原来她一直都是邪恶的地精卧底吗
[19:36] We should have taken her out while we had the chance. 我们就该在有机会时甩掉她
[19:39] Anyway, this one tried to stop me. 而且 这位一直在阻止我
[19:42] – I did? – Big-time. -我有吗 -当然
[19:43] You should probably reinstate her 我觉得你应该让她重新参加
[19:45] and have her knighted or something. 授予她爵位什么的
[19:47] Not sure how this all works. 我也不确定是不是这样
[19:48] Well, no pixies left behind. 不能抛弃任何一位花仙
[19:51] – I’ll consider it. – What?! -我会考虑的 -什么
[19:52] – Yes! – So, these are yours? -太好了 -这些是你的吗
[19:55] You know what, I’ll take those. 给我就行
[19:56] Yep.Yep. Cool by me. So, I got to go. 对 我没问题 我先走了
[20:00] Bye. Gnome-ing away. 再见 地精退场
[20:02] Us, too. Bye. 我们也走了 再见
[20:03] Good luck with your jean jacket! 祝你的牛仔夹克计划好运
[20:04] And I’m sorry that I bought a hot dog 抱歉我第二天就去了
[20:06] from that hot dog truck the very next day. 那家热狗餐车买了热狗
[20:09] I love you, Bottle Cap. 我爱你 瓶盖
[20:10] I’ll see you in heaven. I know all dogs go there. 记得在天堂等我 我知道狗狗都会上天堂
[20:14] Goodbye. 再见
[20:15] Oh, my God, that feels good. 谢天谢地 感觉好多了
[20:16] Is there time for me to pretend the flower dog’s 我还有时间假装这盆狗花是
[20:18] my eighth grade teacher who got hit by a milk truck? 被送奶车撞死的八年级老师吗
[20:21] – Good God, Lin. – Ooh, sorry. -够了吧 琳 -抱歉
[20:23] I got to get going. 我真的该走了
[20:24] It’s fine. She and I weren’t that close. 没事 她和我也没有这么亲近
[20:26] Oh, now I got to poop for real. I got to go. 现在我真的要便便了 不送了
[20:28] I’m proud of what you did back there, Louise. 你为你刚才的行为感到骄傲 露易丝
[20:31] Would this be an appropriate time to say “You go, girl”? 我是不是可以说 “真有你的”
[20:33] – Probably not. – Got it. -算了吧 -好的 我明白了
[20:34] – But thanks. And, Tina? – Yeah? -但是 谢谢你 对了 蒂娜 -怎么了
[20:37] About this whole “Am I pretty” thing, 关于”我漂不漂亮”这件事
[20:39] which I still think is stupid, but… 虽然我觉得这个问题很蠢 但是
[20:41] I just want to say I like looking at you. 我想说我喜欢看着你
[20:44] I think, you know, your face holes 我觉得 你脸上的洞
[20:46] are in really good spots. 都在合适的地方
[20:48] And if you’re not pretty, then I don’t know what is. 如果你还不漂亮 我不知道谁漂亮了
[20:51] Thanks, Louise. 谢谢你 露易丝
[20:52] Anyone have anything nice to say about my holes? 有没有人评价一下我的洞洞
[20:54] – They’re great. – They’re good. -很好 -非常好
[20:55] – They’re good. – Thank you. -非常好 -谢谢
[20:57] Now, who wants to carry me like a baby 那有没有人想抱着我回家吗
[20:58] the rest of the way home? Fight over it. Go! 公主抱 来争取吧 开始
[21:01] * La, la, la, la, la, la, la, Bottle Cap Two * *瓶盖二号*
[21:06] * La, la, la, la, la, la, la, Bottle Cap Two * *瓶盖二号*
[21:12] * I’m gonna take care of you so you’ll live forever * *我会照顾你 让你长生不老*
[21:15] * I haven’t looked it up, but I’m pretty sure it’s possible * *虽然我没查过 但是我确定可以*
[21:18] * I got to take care of you so you’ll live forever * *我会照顾你 让你长生不老*
[21:21] * I haven’t looked it up, but I’m pretty sure it’s possible * *虽然我没查过 但是我确定可以*
[21:24] * La, la, la, la, la, la, la, Bottle Cap Two * *瓶盖二号*
[21:29] It’s like the sequel. 就像续集一样
[21:30] * La, la, la, la, la, la, la, Bottle Cap Two * *瓶盖二号*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第11季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第12季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme