时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 蚊虫不接受[借用歌名《我们不接受》] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:21] | Hoo boy, this is a big deal for old Tina. | 这可是蒂娜姐姐的大事 |
[00:23] | My first time plant-sitting. | 我第一次当植物保姆 |
[00:24] | But not my last, if I nail it. | 但不会是最后一次 如果顺利的话 |
[00:26] | Sure. Plants give referrals, right? | 当然 植物也会写推荐信的对吧 |
[00:28] | Some give rashes. Does that help? | 我只知道有的会引起皮疹 有用吗 |
[00:30] | – Hey there. – Hello, Mr. Rudy’s Dad. | -你好 -鲁迪爸爸 您好 |
[00:32] | I just want you to know, your plants are in good hands. | 我想让您知道 您的植物会有个好帮手 |
[00:34] | And by hands, I mean the human leaves of the arms. | 说到手 那就是人类手臂长出的叶子 |
[00:37] | – These arms. – Okay. Well, come in. | -这两条手臂 -好吧 请进 |
[00:40] | I’ll go get the plant-sitting guide. | 我去拿植物保姆手册 |
[00:42] | Warning: I wrote it after a couple of glasses of vino, | 温馨提示 我是在小酌几杯之后写的 |
[00:45] | so it gets a little confessional. | 所以有夹杂一些自白 |
[00:46] | There he is. Rudy Rudy bo-booty. | 来了来了 鲁迪撸弟弟 |
[00:49] | Yep, hi. | 你们好 |
[00:50] | Geez, control your excitement, Rudes. | 你也太激动了 悠着点 小鲁 |
[00:52] | We can leave and come back in. | 我们可以出去一趟再重进一次 |
[00:53] | Maybe this time throw out a “Hey-oh, friends ahoy.” | 这次你可以跟我们说一句”大伙好唷” |
[00:56] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m stressed. | 抱歉 我就是有点焦虑 |
[00:58] | Dad’s going away for two weeks | 我爸要出门两周 |
[00:59] | so I’m packing for my Mom’s place | 所以我要去我妈那住 这会儿正在打包 |
[01:01] | and I don’t want to forget anything. | 我不想忘带什么东西 |
[01:02] | It’s like, how many silk handkerchiefs should I pack? | 比方说 我到底该带几条丝巾 |
[01:05] | – None? – But what if there’s magic to do? | -零条 -可万一要变魔术呢 |
[01:07] | I can’t just run back here any time I need handkerchiefs. | 我不能一要用手帕就跑回这里 |
[01:09] | Okay. Someone’s worked up. | 好吧 某人紧张过头了 |
[01:11] | Come on, let’s go to your room. | 走 我们去你屋里 |
[01:12] | You can pack and we’ll help by playing with your toys. | 你打包 我们玩你的玩具来帮忙 |
[01:15] | All righty, here’s the plant guide. | 这就是植物手册 |
[01:17] | You know what, you don’t need to see this page. | 这页可以不用看 |
[01:20] | – Right this way. – Knock ’em dead, T. | -这边请 -拿下它们 蒂娜 |
[01:22] | You mean, water ’em… alive. | 你是想说 好好呵护它们吧 |
[01:24] | Deep breaths, Tina. You’re scaring people. | 深呼吸 蒂娜 你吓到别人了 |
[01:26] | Yeah, little bit. | 确实有点 |
[01:27] | Okay, back to packing. | 继续打包 |
[01:29] | Dress socks… | 至于短袜 |
[01:29] | I brought way too many last time. | 我上次买了太多 |
[01:31] | Less is more with these bad boys. | 这些东西的原则就是越少越好 |
[01:33] | Probably not bringing your bike to your mom’s, huh? | 你应该不会带自行车过去了吧 |
[01:35] | ‘Cause of that popped tire? | 因为轮胎破了 |
[01:36] | We rode bikes on the trail | 我们在他妈妈家后面 |
[01:37] | behind his mom’s place. | 那条路上骑车来着 |
[01:38] | Rough terrain. | 坑坑洼洼的 |
[01:39] | Popped my tire and shook my soul. | 扎坏了车胎 魂差点没抖掉 |
[01:41] | Wow. You guys are the Goose and Maverick | 才刚拿掉辅助轮 你们就已经 |
[01:43] | of just getting your training wheels off. | 向《壮志凌云》里的主人公看齐了 |
[01:45] | Whoa. Check out the snack pile. | 瞧这堆零食 |
[01:47] | Hello, my pretties. | 你们好啊 我的乖乖 |
[01:48] | Yeah, my Dad wants me to take ’em so they don’t go stale | 嗯 我爸让我带走 以免他不在家时 |
[01:50] | while he’s away. It’s all healthy stuff. | 给放陈了 都是健康食品 |
[01:53] | Mung bean puffs? | 绿豆泡芙 |
[01:55] | Puff, puff, pass. | 我还是算了吧 |
[01:56] | The veggie chips are pretty good. | 植食薯片倒是很好吃 |
[01:59] | Styrofoamy, salty. | 泡沫口感 有咸味 |
[02:00] | – These are good. – Take ’em. | -确实很不错 -你拿走吧 |
[02:02] | Bless you, sir. | 好人一生平安 |
[02:03] | Well, it’s time to pack hats. | 该打包帽子了 |
[02:05] | Get ready for some tough decisions. | 要面临艰难的选择 |
[02:06] | Whoa. What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:08] | That’s a fedora. Cool, right? | 软呢帽 是不是很酷 |
[02:10] | No, that. | 不 我问那个 |
[02:11] | Oh, that’s a blaster bridge. | 那是个爆炸桥 |
[02:13] | My Dad and I built it. He had to buy it on eBay | 我和我爸一起搭的 只有易趣能买到 |
[02:15] | ’cause they don’t make ’em anymore… too dangerous. | 因为厂家不生产了 这东西太危险 |
[02:18] | Wha… What’s so dangerous about it? | 它危险在哪 |
[02:21] | Allow me to answer your question | 允许我这样回答你的问题 |
[02:22] | by showing you a little something called | 请观看这则 |
[02:23] | “An old ad on the Internet.” | 网上的老广告 |
[02:27] | The enemy’s advancing. | 敌军压过来了 |
[02:29] | We got to blow the bridge. | 我们得炸掉桥 |
[02:31] | Ignition! | 点火 |
[02:36] | Sweet explosive lord. | 亲爱的上帝 |
[02:38] | I know. I can’t wait to blow it up. | 我懂 我等不及想炸掉它 |
[02:40] | Who said anything about waiting? | 谁说要等了 |
[02:41] | Why not do it right freaking now? | 何不现在就干 |
[02:43] | Well, first of all, my dad can’t be around for it. | 首先 必须趁我爸不在的时候 |
[02:45] | He’s allergic to sulfur, | 他对硫磺过敏 |
[02:46] | which I guess is in the explosive thingies. | 我猜爆炸物里有这个 |
[02:48] | Remind me to uninvite your dad | 提醒了我不要邀请你爸爸 |
[02:49] | to my hot springs party. | 参加我的喷泉聚会 |
[02:51] | Also, it turns out the condo board is not into us | 而且公寓委员会也不同意 |
[02:53] | blowing up stuff in the common area. | 我们在公共区域炸东西 |
[02:55] | They sound dumb. | 他们好蠢 |
[02:56] | They are. So, after my dad’s vacation, | 是的 所以我爸度完假后 |
[02:58] | he’s gonna drive it to my mom’s house | 会开车把它送到我妈家 |
[02:59] | and I’m gonna blow it up there. | 我会在那里引爆 |
[03:00] | Hey, I know a fun time to do all that. Now? | 我知道一个引爆的好时间 现在 |
[03:03] | No, my plate’s pretty full | 不行 我现在忙着 |
[03:04] | with packing up all my other stuff right now. | 打包行李 |
[03:06] | Speaking of which, back to my hats. | 回到我要打包的帽子 |
[03:08] | Which one is better for my Mom’s house? | 哪个帽子更适合在我妈家戴呢 |
[03:10] | Eh or… eh? | 这个 还是… 这个 |
[03:14] | So, that about covers the ferns. | 蕨类植物说得差不多了 |
[03:16] | And just remember, a little spritz | 记住 喷一点点水 |
[03:18] | keeps them looking fern-tastic. | 就能让它们”蕨”美无比 |
[03:20] | Feel free to use the spray bottle holster | 洒水壶皮套你尽管用 |
[03:22] | that’s in the closet. | 在橱柜里 |
[03:22] | It’s fun and it goes with any outfit. | 那东西很好玩 而且和所有衣服都很搭 |
[03:24] | That all make sense? | 都清楚了吗 |
[03:26] | Okey-doke. Now on to my pride and joy. | 好了 现在轮到我的心肝宝贝了 |
[03:29] | Yeah, bonsais. | 盆景 |
[03:32] | Are you picturing yourself shrunken down having | 你是不是在想象自己变迷你 |
[03:33] | a lazy day lean against one of these little beauties? | 然后慵懒地靠在其中一株小美人身上 |
[03:36] | Yep. So water goes in there. | 有的 所以是从这里浇水 |
[03:39] | Well, there’s more to bonsai care than that. | 照看盆景光浇水可不够 |
[03:41] | These trees are a living art form. | 它们可是有生命的艺术 |
[03:43] | They’re delicate and incredibly sensitive. | 很娇贵 而且敏感到不可思议 |
[03:46] | I heard that. | 听到了 |
[03:48] | Seriously, though, I heard it. | 真的 听到了 |
[03:49] | Oh, yeah, you can tell why they outlawed this thing. | 看得出来他们为什么要禁止这个 |
[03:52] | Gunpowder and sharp edges? | 火药加利刃 |
[03:55] | Bup, bup, bup, bup, bup. Don’t touch. | 别 别 别 别 别碰 |
[03:56] | The explosive things are old and unstable. | 它很老旧了 而且很不稳定 |
[03:59] | I bumped into it once when I was getting up | 有天夜里我起床去撒尿时撞到它 |
[04:00] | for a midnight tinkle and a couple of ’em went off. | 有几片掉了下来 |
[04:03] | It was scary and loud. | 声音大得吓人 |
[04:04] | – Sounds like one wild tinkle. – Scary and loud? | -听起来是一次疯狂的撒尿 -声音大得吓人 |
[04:07] | Are you trying to make me want this more? | 你这不是让我更想看了吗 |
[04:09] | It’s not always about what you want, okay, Louise? | 不是所有事都跟你有关好吗 露易丝 |
[04:12] | Do I wish the bridge could magically show up | 我希望这座桥神奇地出现在 |
[04:14] | at my mom’s house? Yes. Of course I do! | 我妈家吗 当然希望啦 |
[04:16] | Because it would be great and also because I love magic. | 那样就再好不过了 而且我喜欢魔法 |
[04:19] | But loading this big bridge would be a whole thing, | 但是移动这座大桥是件很庞大的工程 |
[04:22] | and right now I have to pack for two weeks! | 而现在我需要收拾两周的行李 |
[04:25] | – Whoa. – Yeah. | -哇 -我懂 |
[04:26] | Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. | 鲁迪 鲁迪 鲁迪 |
[04:28] | I got to say, right now you’re being a… | 我得说 你现在… |
[04:30] | a bit of a weenie. | 有点窝囊废 |
[04:34] | What kind of lighting is that, Rudy… recessed? | 鲁迪 你这是哪种灯… 嵌入式吗 |
[04:37] | – Louise? – Mm-hmm? | -露易丝 -嗯 |
[04:38] | – Please leave. – Say what? | -请离开 -你说什么 |
[04:40] | I think you should go. For a lot of reasons. | 我觉得你该走了 原因很多 |
[04:42] | Also, I’m about to pack my underpants, | 而且我也要开始收拾内裤了 |
[04:44] | and I would like some privacy. | 我想有点隐私 |
[04:46] | So, yeah, this is Miyoko. | 这是美代子 |
[04:48] | My little scrapper. Keep an eye on her leaves. | 我的王牌 请小心她的叶子 |
[04:51] | They should be a yellowish-green. | 应该是黄绿色的 |
[04:52] | Now, if they’re greenish-yellow, | 如果变成绿黄色 |
[04:54] | put her under strict observation, okay? | 就要加强监测了 |
[04:56] | – How strict? – You never leave her side. | -多强 -寸步不离 |
[04:58] | Or, you know, do whatever seems reasonable | 或者采取一切合理行动 |
[05:00] | for the $25 I’m paying you. | 我可是付了你25美元的 |
[05:02] | Okay, that’s everything. | 好了 就这些了 |
[05:03] | – Ready, Tina? – Yep. Coming. | -好了吗 蒂娜 -好了 来了 |
[05:05] | – All right. Take care, kids. – You, too. | -好了 保重 孩子们 -你也是 |
[05:07] | Have fun at your divorced dad safari. | 祝您享受单亲爸爸解脱之旅 |
[05:09] | Oh, that-that’s not where I’m going. | 我不是参加那个 |
[05:10] | – Just a guess. – Okay, bye. | -只是猜猜而已 -拜拜 |
[05:13] | So I told the guy, | 于是我告诉那人 |
[05:14] | “Keep jacking up the price of the stuff | “这东西要继续涨价 |
[05:15] | and they’re gonna have to call it five-maldehyde.” | 就得改叫福尔马森了” |
[05:18] | Because five is more than four. | 因为森比林多一木 |
[05:21] | So now I just pay a lot for formaldehyde, | 现在采购福尔马林是我很大一笔开销 |
[05:23] | – and that’s fine. – Look at you. | -那也没关系 -看看你 |
[05:25] | Nothing rattles Mort. Not even dead people | 莫特永远不慌 即使面临死人 |
[05:27] | – and all their shenanigans. – Yeah. | -和他们的鬼把戏 -对 |
[05:29] | You always keep your cool. It’s kind of infuriating. | 你总是很酷 这挺烦人的 |
[05:31] | – Nothing rattles you, Mort?! – Easy, Teddy. | -你真啥也不怕吗 莫特 -别这样 泰迪 |
[05:33] | My secret: I meditate. | 我的秘诀是 冥想 |
[05:35] | And the small stuff just rolls off my back. | 那些琐事也就顺着我的背溜走了 |
[05:38] | I always wanted to try that. | 我也一直想试试 |
[05:40] | And you know who should try it… this guy. | 你知道谁最该冥想吗 这位 |
[05:42] | Nothing rolls off his back, not even sweat. | 他的背连汗都流不走 更别说其他的 |
[05:44] | It just beads up. It’s weird. | 汗都会聚成汗珠 太诡异了 |
[05:46] | Thanks. I-I mean, | 谢了 我 我想说 |
[05:47] | I’m kind of curious about meditation. | 我挺好奇冥想是什么样的 |
[05:49] | I guess I just don’t want to be alone with my thoughts? | 我大概不是很喜欢单纯地思考吧 |
[05:52] | what’s Jimmy doing? | 吉米在干啥 |
[05:54] | Nothing. He’s standing there. | 没啥 他就是站在那儿 |
[05:55] | It bugs me so much. | 看着就烦人 |
[05:57] | I think you’d get a lot out of meditation, Bob. | 鲍勃 冥想很有用 |
[05:59] | I could show you how it’s done. | 我可以教你怎么做 |
[06:00] | All we need is a quiet place | 只需要找个安静的地方 |
[06:02] | where no one will bother us for 20 minutes. | 保证20分钟内不会被人打扰 |
[06:04] | I mean, most days that’s the restaurant. | 大部分时候我们餐馆就是这种地方 |
[06:06] | Yeah, we could do it here. | 对 我们可以在这儿做 |
[06:08] | I need to finish Mrs. Sobel’s makeup for the service. | 我得去把索贝尔太太的入殓装弄好 |
[06:10] | Her last wishes were “Have fun with it.” | 她的嘱托是 尽情发挥 |
[06:12] | But I can come back tomorrow. | 我可以明天再来 |
[06:14] | -How’s that? Who’s in? – Sure. | -怎么样 谁要加入 -我可以 |
[06:15] | – Sounds good. – I’m in. | -可以啊 -我也加入 |
[06:16] | Then it’s a date… | 那就约好了 |
[06:17] | A medi-date to medi-Tate. | 明天一起冥想 |
[06:19] | Oh, don’t ruin it, Mort. | 别毁了它 莫特 |
[06:22] | Louise, everything okay? | 露易丝 你还好吧 |
[06:24] | You keep riding into my back tire. | 你一直撞我的后轮 |
[06:26] | What? Oh, I’m fine. | 什么 哦 没事 |
[06:28] | Are you thinking about how bad you feel | 你是不是也觉得不太好 |
[06:29] | about calling Rudy a weenie in front of his hats? | 当着鲁迪帽子的面说他是窝囊废 |
[06:33] | No. | 才没有 |
[06:33] | I was just thinking about… logistics. | 我在想 后勤的事 |
[06:36] | I believe you’re trying to say “La fish sticks”? | 你是想说 炸鱼条吗 |
[06:38] | Logistics about how you’re gonna apologize, | 你是在想该怎么道歉吧 |
[06:40] | because it sounds like you should? | 我感觉这件事你应该道歉 |
[06:42] | I do not need to apologize. | 我才不用道歉 |
[06:44] | I meant logistics for my plan. | 我只是在想我的计划 |
[06:45] | I got Rudy’s message, loud and clear. | 我懂鲁迪的意思了 清清楚楚 |
[06:47] | He wants to blow up that bridge so bad. | 他特别想炸掉那座桥 |
[06:50] | And he wants us to make that happen ASAP. | 而且想让我们帮忙 越快越好 |
[06:52] | Okay, great, but it doesn’t seem | 嗯哼好吧 但是他好像 |
[06:54] | like that was his message at all? | 完全不是这个意思吧 |
[06:56] | It was, and tomorrow we can help with that. | 就是 明天我们就去帮他 |
[06:58] | This is just a transportation glitch. | 今天只是一个小插曲 |
[07:00] | Glitch, please. | 拜托 小插曲 |
[07:05] | Okay, I’m heading to Rudy’s dad’s house. | 好了 我要去鲁迪他爸家了 |
[07:07] | – Bye, everyone. – Bye, Tina. | -拜 大家 -拜 蒂娜 |
[07:08] | Have fun sitting on your plants. | 好好享受你的植物保姆工作 |
[07:10] | wait, Tina, Gene and I thought we’d go with you. | 等下蒂娜 我和吉恩也去 |
[07:13] | You know, for moral support. | 给你精神上的支持 你懂的 |
[07:14] | – So nice. – That is nice. | -真贴心 -是很贴心 |
[07:16] | Yeah, weirdly nice. | 是啊 甚至有点诡异 |
[07:18] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to say weirdly. | 对不起 我没想说诡异 |
[07:20] | But why do you want to do that? | 但你们为啥想那样做 |
[07:21] | Because we’re really great siblings? | 因为我们是超棒的弟弟妹妹 |
[07:23] | Yeah, you are. Now go on, get. | 对 没错 快去吧 |
[07:25] | And next time you see us, we’ll be all chilled out, | 等你们再见到我们 我们会变得非常冷静 |
[07:27] | ’cause Mort’s gonna teach us how to meditate. | 因为莫特要教我们冥想 |
[07:29] | Really? Even you, Dad? | 真的吗 爸你也是 |
[07:32] | I know. I’m scared. | 我知道 我也很害怕 |
[07:33] | Hey, if you want to try ayahuasca next, | 下次要是想尝试死藤水 |
[07:35] | Ken knows a shaman. | 肯认识个巫师 |
[07:36] | Thanks. Ken’s not real. | 谢了 肯不是真人 |
[07:37] | The shaman said none of us are real. | 巫师说我们都是幻象 |
[07:39] | I’ve got to be honest, | 老实说 |
[07:40] | I was feeling the plant-sitting jitters, | 照看植物这事儿让我有点紧张 |
[07:41] | but now that I’ve got you two on my side, | 但有你俩在我身边 |
[07:43] | – noth… – Yep, yep, sounds good, | -我 -对对对 真不错 |
[07:45] | so let’s run through the plan for moving Rudy’s bridge | 所以咱们来讨论一下怎么把鲁迪的桥 |
[07:47] | – over to his mom’s place. – Wait. | -送到他妈家吧 -等一下 |
[07:48] | – You’re still serious about that? – yeah. | -你是认真的啊 -是啊 |
[07:50] | I want to blow up the bridge. | 我想炸掉那座桥 |
[07:52] | Rudy wants to blow up the bridge. | 鲁迪也想 |
[07:53] | So I’m doing this amazing favor | 所有我要帮他个大忙 |
[07:55] | and he’s lucky to have me | 他会很庆幸有我这个朋友 |
[07:56] | and I never did or said anything wrong. | 而我从没做错事或说错话 |
[07:57] | Okay, but I don’t think I can help. | 好吧 但我想我帮不了你 |
[07:59] | Those plants need a lot of attention. | 那些植物需要很多关注 |
[08:01] | Rudy’s dad said they feel jealousy, too, so I… | 鲁迪的爸爸说它们也会嫉妒 所以我 |
[08:03] | Tina, relax. Gene and I have got this. | 别担心蒂娜 我和吉恩能搞定 |
[08:06] | So here’s the plan: we can balance the model | 计划是这样的 我们把模型放到 |
[08:08] | on one of our bikes and walk it over to… | 我们的一辆自行车上 然后步行送过去 |
[08:11] | What, Gene? | 怎么了 吉恩 |
[08:12] | – You used the W word. – Walk? | -你用了”步”开头的词 -步行吗 |
[08:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:15] | Maybe instead we do the leg-positive thing, | 也许我们可以不用动腿 |
[08:17] | and ask Mom and Dad to drive the model for us? | 叫爸妈开车帮我们送过去 |
[08:20] | Dad wouldn’t want it in the car. | 爸不会愿意把那东西放车里的 |
[08:21] | Remember how weird he was about taking home | 还记得有次我们找到一个火箭瓶 |
[08:23] | that bottle rocket we found? | 让他帮我们送回家 他表现得多奇怪吗 |
[08:25] | You mean Little Orphan Boom Boom? | 你是说”小孤儿大礼炮”吗 |
[08:26] | I think this is what we call in the business, | 我想这就是我们所说的 |
[08:28] | a “Don’t tell Mom and Dad” situation. | “别告诉爸妈”的情况 |
[08:32] | It’s a little… bigger than I remembered. | 这比我记忆中的大一点 |
[08:35] | Gene, you haven’t finished those yet? | 吉恩 你还没吃完吗 |
[08:37] | I’m pacing myself. | 我在控制进食速度 |
[08:38] | Oh, no. Are these healthy snacks | 不是吧 这些健康零食 |
[08:39] | giving me healthy eating habits? | 是在培养我健康的饮食习惯吗 |
[08:41] | I don’t want to think about it. | 这事我可不想去想 |
[08:42] | You guys, look at these leaves. | 帮我看看这些叶子 |
[08:43] | Do they look sick or really, really fine? | 它们看起来是很不好 还是非常不错 |
[08:45] | Are they supposed to fall off when you breath on them? | 你对着它们说话时叶子会掉落是正常的吗 |
[08:48] | I don’t think so. I guess I could read to her? | 我感觉不正常 要不我读书给她听 |
[08:50] | Rudy’s dad left a reading list. | 鲁迪的爸爸留了张阅读清单 |
[08:52] | Lot of grown-up books. Who’s Henry Miller? | 全是大人看的书 亨利·米勒是谁 |
[08:54] | No offense, T, | 请勿见怪 小蒂 |
[08:55] | but we’ve got our own problems right now. | 但我们现在有点忙 |
[08:56] | Whoa, that’s the bridge? It’s kind of big, right? | 这就是那座桥吗 有点大了吧 |
[08:59] | And fragile. And explosive. | 而且很脆弱 会爆炸 |
[09:01] | – Aren’t we all? – Cool, cool. | -我们不都是吗 -很好 很好 |
[09:02] | So maybe don’t do this plan? | 要不放弃你们的计划吧 |
[09:05] | – Because it’s bad? – Nuh-uh. | -因为那样不好 -不可能 |
[09:07] | We’re doing it, but, hey, it’s me and Gene. | 我们要做 再说了 我和吉恩 |
[09:09] | The professionals… we can handle it. | 我们可是专业的 我们能搞定 |
[09:11] | – Sure, sure. – Gene, get that side? | -行 好吧 -吉恩 你抬那边 |
[09:12] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[09:14] | Is anything happening? | 抬起来了吗 |
[09:15] | This is killing me. | 重死我了 |
[09:18] | Thanks for helping, Tina. | 感谢你的帮助 蒂娜 |
[09:19] | Rudy’s mom lives less than a mile away. | 鲁迪妈妈的家在不到一英里外 |
[09:21] | So we should be there in time | 所以我们应该可以在下午 |
[09:23] | for Rudy’s afternoon nasal cleanse. | 鲁迪做鼻腔清洁前及时赶到那里 |
[09:24] | I’d hate to miss it. | 真不想错过 |
[09:26] | Okay, this should work for little sickie Miyoko. | 这样应该能让小可怜美代子好一些 |
[09:28] | What’s, going on with that whole situation, Tina? | 你这是怎么回事 蒂娜 |
[09:30] | Rudy’s dad uses it so the bonsais can hear his heartbeat. | 鲁迪爸爸用这个方法让盆景听到他的心跳 |
[09:33] | When I want that I just climb up inside Dad’s shirt | 我想听心跳的时候 会像袋鼠宝宝一样 |
[09:35] | like a baby kangaroo. | 爬进老爸衣服里 |
[09:38] | Everyone comfortable? | 大家都准备好了吗 |
[09:39] | – Yeah. – Uh-huh. | -好了 -好了 |
[09:40] | – How about you, Bob? – I mean, things hurt. | -你呢鲍勃 -有地方挺疼的 |
[09:42] | But, you know, a normal amount. | 但也是正常程度 |
[09:45] | Very good. Now, everyone, close your eyes. | 很好 大家现在闭上眼睛 |
[09:47] | I want you to focus on your breath. | 我希望你们专注于你们的呼吸 |
[09:49] | Breath or breasts? | 呼吸还是胸部 |
[09:51] | – Mort, sicko. – I said breath. | -莫特真变态 -我说的是呼吸 |
[09:53] | – Oh. – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -好吧 -好吧 好的 |
[09:55] | If your thoughts distract you, | 如果你的思绪分散了你的注意力 |
[09:56] | just come back to your breath. | 那就再回到你的呼吸上来 |
[09:58] | I think I’m starting to feel something. | 我觉得开始感觉到什么了 |
[10:00] | Thoughts are going to arise. Don’t resist them. | 你会思绪万千 别试图抵抗它们 |
[10:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:05] | The walk-in needs to be cleaned. | 储物间需要打扫 |
[10:07] | Also shouldn’t you be doing sit-ups instead of this? | 而且你不是该做仰卧起坐吗 玩什么冥想 |
[10:10] | And also aren’t you hungry right now? | 而且你现在不是饿了吗 |
[10:12] | – He just ate. – Yeah, but that doesn’t count. | -他刚吃过 -对 但那不算 |
[10:14] | If he’s hungry he’s hungry. | 他饿了就是饿了 |
[10:15] | Yeah, don’t food shame him. | 对 别让他因为吃得多而感到羞耻 |
[10:17] | I’m starting to get hungry now. | 我现在开始饿了 |
[10:18] | Will you guys look at this mole? Normal? Scary? | 你们能看看这颗痣吗 正常还是吓人 |
[10:21] | Just come back to the breath. | 回到你的呼吸上来 |
[10:24] | That’s it, breathe. | 就是这样 呼吸 |
[10:27] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[10:29] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[10:33] | And open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[10:35] | Wow, that felt… Really good. | 哇 感觉…真棒 |
[10:37] | – H-How about you guys? – Wha-wha-wha… | -你们感觉怎么样 -啥 啥… |
[10:41] | Okay, easy does it. | 小心点 |
[10:43] | Don’t want to set anything off. | 别让它炸了 |
[10:44] | We’re going pretty slow. So slow | 我们很慢了 |
[10:46] | that I can’t tell for sure if we’re moving. | 慢到我都感觉不到移动 |
[10:48] | Wait, are we moving? | 等等 我们在动么 |
[10:50] | – Bump. – Slower. Go slower. | -凸起 -再慢点 慢点 |
[10:53] | Gene, eyes on the road. | 吉恩 眼睛看路 |
[10:54] | Just one more chip. My body needs fuel. | 再吃一片 我需要能量 |
[10:58] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[10:59] | Sprinklers! Back it up, people. | 洒水器 后退 伙计们 |
[11:02] | The model, did it get wet? | 模型湿了吗 |
[11:04] | I think water’s bad for the explosive thingies. | 水对爆炸物有害 |
[11:06] | That could be a line from The Hurt Locker. | 《拆弹雄心》中可能有这句台词 |
[11:08] | Oh, no. Miyoko, please tell me you didn’t get wet. | 不 不 美代子 你没有淋湿吧 |
[11:10] | I’ve already watered her today. | 我今天已经浇过水了 |
[11:11] | Over-watering is very bad for a bonsai. | 盆景可不能过度灌溉 |
[11:14] | okay, she’s dry. | 好的 她没事 |
[11:15] | The model’s dry, too. All right, new plan. | 模型也没湿 新计划 |
[11:17] | We cross the street, go around the sprinklers. | 我们穿过街道 绕过洒水器 |
[11:20] | I don’t think so. Look. | 我觉得不行 看 |
[11:22] | this neighborhood loves irrigation. | 这个社区对灌溉情有独钟 |
[11:24] | Maybe we could walk really slowly in the street, | 我们可以试试沿道路缓慢前进 |
[11:26] | hope cars see a sick bonsai and a bridge model | 希望过往车辆能注意到生病的盆景和大桥模型 |
[11:28] | and just kind of get it. | 并躲开我们 |
[11:31] | Or we, go through. | 或许我们直接穿过去 |
[11:33] | Nope, nope, don’t like it. | 不 不 肯定不行 |
[11:35] | It’ll be easy. We just, time it out | 很简单的 我们只需要算好时间 |
[11:37] | so the sprinklers don’t hit us. | 这样洒水器就不会淋湿我们 |
[11:39] | Did you say go back to Rudy’s dad’s house? | 你说的是我们要返回鲁迪爸爸的房子对吧 |
[11:40] | I think that’s what I heard. | 我听到的是这个 |
[11:41] | Come on, we gotta get this thing to Rudy | 我们要把这个带给鲁迪 |
[11:43] | to make him feel better, in general. | 总之 让他感觉开心点 |
[11:46] | Not about the weenie thing. Who brought that up? | 忘掉窝囊废的事 谁哪壶不开提哪壶啊 |
[11:48] | – Geez, Tina, let it go. – Huh? | -天啊 蒂娜别再提了 -啥 |
[11:49] | So, are we gonna do this thing or what? | 我们到底还做不做了 |
[11:51] | – Fine. – Veggie chip, give me strength. Yum-yum. | -好吧 -蔬菜味薯片 给我力量 |
[11:54] | *We’re moving an explosive bridge * | *我们在运输会爆炸的大桥* |
[11:58] | *Explosive bridge, ooh, ooh * | *会爆炸的大桥* |
[12:02] | *We’re moving an explosive bridge * | *我们在运输会爆炸的大桥* |
[12:05] | *Explosive bridge, ooh, ooh * | *会爆炸的大桥* |
[12:13] | Doing great, guys. Almost there. | 干得漂亮 伙计们 马上就到了 |
[12:15] | This is so stressful. Stress isn’t good for plants. | 这太刺激了 这对植物可没有好处 |
[12:17] | Or plant-sitters. | 对照顾植物也并不好 |
[12:18] | Relax. This is Rudy’s mom’s street. | 放松 这就是鲁迪妈妈家的街道了 |
[12:20] | We turn here and it’s a straight shot. | 转个弯马上到 |
[12:22] | – Or… maybe not. – Oh, boy. | -也许… 没那么简单 -天啊 |
[12:24] | Torn-up street and no sidewalk. Great. | 拆除的道路 还没有人行道 糟糕 |
[12:26] | This would be a perfect time for a giant drone | 是时候召唤巨大的无人机 |
[12:28] | to swoop down and carry us over. | 俯冲下来 把我们运过去了 |
[12:30] | Hint, hint, Jeff Bezos. | 该你了 杰夫·贝佐斯[亚马逊CEO] |
[12:35] | What do we do now, Louise? | 现在怎么办 露易丝 |
[12:36] | Well, I mean, there is another way. | 那边有另一条路 |
[12:39] | Over there. | 就在那里 |
[12:40] | We dump this thing and go live in the woods? | 我们丢掉这东西然后去丛林生活 |
[12:42] | I’m into that. | 我不是很感兴趣 |
[12:43] | That’s the trail Rudy and I ride on sometimes. | 我和鲁迪时不时会在那条路骑行 |
[12:45] | It goes right behind Rudy’s mom’s house. | 它直通鲁迪妈妈的房子 |
[12:47] | Isn’t that the trail that’s so rough it popped Rudy’s bike tire? | 是不是那条扎破鲁迪自行车胎的颠簸道路 |
[12:50] | Wait, what? | 你说什么 |
[12:51] | It’s not that bad. | 没有你说的那么糟 |
[12:52] | I mean, yeah, the trail’s a little bumpy. | 那条路是有点颠簸 |
[12:57] | Okay, pretty bumpy. But it’s our only option. | 好吧 是非常颠簸 但我们只有这个选择 |
[13:00] | It’s way farther if we turn back. | 我们返回的话会更远 |
[13:03] | And hey, thanks again for the pushing you’ve been doing. | 再次对你们的努力表示感谢 |
[13:06] | I mean, pizza and beers on me when this is all over, eh? | 事情结束后我请客庆祝 怎么样 |
[13:08] | If that thing doesn’t blow up and kill us all. | 前提是那东西没有把我们都炸死 |
[13:10] | – What was that? – Nothing. Into the woods. | -你说什么 -没什么 向树林前进 |
[13:13] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, steady. Watch out. Bump coming. | 稳一点 小心 要颠簸了 |
[13:15] | Another bump coming. Lot of bumps coming. | 另一次颠簸来了 很多颠簸 |
[13:17] | Yeah, it’s all friggin’ bumps. | 该死的颠簸 |
[13:18] | It’s the bumpiest trail in the world. | 这是世界上最颠簸的路 |
[13:20] | The bridge is gonna explode, | 大桥要爆炸了 |
[13:21] | and there’s gonna be bonsai organs everywhere, Louise. | 盆栽器官会掉的到处都是 露易丝 |
[13:23] | I have six and a quarter veggie chips left. | 我还有六又四分之一素菜片没吃 |
[13:25] | I hope I live to snack on them again. | 希望我还能活到回去吃它们的时候 |
[13:28] | You know, I feel really calm. | 我真的感觉很平静 |
[13:30] | It’s like I did one nice thing for my brain ever, | 这就像是我第一次为大脑做了一件好事 |
[13:32] | and it can’t stop thanking me. | 而大脑在不断感谢我 |
[13:34] | I know. I feel so refreshed. | 我知道 我也感觉很有精神 |
[13:36] | Well, you did fall asleep. | 你的确睡着了 |
[13:38] | No, I meditated. I went deep. | 不 我冥想了 深入冥想 |
[13:40] | – To sleep. – I feel terrific, too. | -深到睡着 -我也感觉很棒 |
[13:43] | So meditated. | 冥想非常有效 |
[13:44] | – Oh, yeah? – No. It didn’t work. | -是吗 -不 根本没用 |
[13:46] | I don’t know, I just thought about wrenches the whole time. | 我只是一直在想着扳手 |
[13:49] | Was I supposed to? Is that good? | 我应该这样吗 这样好吗 |
[13:51] | Hey, Bob. Can I borrow some empty space? | 鲍勃 我可能跟你借点位置吗 |
[13:53] | My restaurant ran out. Heh, zoom. | 因为我的餐厅没位置了 呛到你了 |
[13:56] | That’s a thinker, but it’s good. | 这句话得拐个弯想想 但超损 |
[13:58] | Hey, Jimmy, Trev. What’s up? | 你好 吉米 崔佛 有事吗 |
[14:00] | “Hey, Jimmy”? What’s with you, cool guy? | “你好 吉米” 你怎么回事 酷哥 |
[14:03] | Bob’s relaxed ’cause he meditated. | 鲍勃很放松 因为他做了冥想 |
[14:05] | – We all did. – But we’re beginners and we’re learning, | -我们都冥想了 -但我们是初学者 还在学习 |
[14:07] | and it doesn’t always work the first time. | 第一次冥想也并不总是有用 |
[14:09] | Meditated? Sounds stupid. | 冥想 听起来很蠢 |
[14:11] | It’s actually really calming. | 其实冥想真的很能让人冷静 |
[14:12] | You know what? I’m gonna do it again right now. | 知道吗 我现在就要再做一次 |
[14:15] | – Gross. – I just close my eyes | -太恶心了 -我闭上眼睛 |
[14:17] | and focus on my breath. | 集中注意在我的呼吸 |
[14:20] | Focus on some breath mints. Zoom. | 集中注意要吃薄荷糖吧 又损到你了 |
[14:24] | If I have thoughts, that’s totally fine. | 如果我有别的念头 那也完全没关系 |
[14:26] | I come back to the breath. | 我能重新转移回呼吸上 |
[14:29] | Breathe in. | 吸气 |
[14:31] | Breathe out. | 呼气 |
[14:34] | This is dumb. | 这太蠢了 |
[14:35] | Let’s go make fun of people who park bad. | 咱们去嘲笑那些停车差的人吧 |
[14:37] | That’s fine. Whatever you guys want to do. | 没关系 你们想做什么都可以 |
[14:39] | Okay, now Bob’s kind of scary calm. | 鲍勃现在冷静地有点吓人 |
[14:42] | Linda? | 琳达 |
[14:43] | Wha-Wha-Wha? | 啥啥啥 |
[14:46] | – How much further? – See that? | -还有多远 -看到那个了吗 |
[14:47] | That is the back of Rudy’s mom’s house. | 那就是鲁迪妈妈房子的后院 |
[14:50] | It’s exactly how I always imagined | 鲁迪妈妈房子的后院 |
[14:51] | the back of Rudy’s mom’s house. | 跟我想象的一模一样 |
[14:53] | But for some reason I pictured a pergola. | 但是不知道怎么回事我想象中有个藤架 |
[14:55] | I need to catch my breath. | 我需要缓口气 |
[14:56] | Really Miyoko’s breath, because she gives off oxygen. | 其实是感受美代子的呼吸 因为她能呼出氧气 |
[14:59] | I know about plants. | 我了解植物 |
[15:00] | Also, they hurt you | 而且 它们伤害了你 |
[15:01] | when they press against you for a long time. | 因为压着你压了很长时间 |
[15:03] | Time to rotate her. Gene, you got this? | 是时候给她转个方向了 吉恩 你来吧 |
[15:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:06] | Gene, you said you had it. | 吉恩 你说了你来的 |
[15:08] | I thought you wanted me to rotate the bonsai. | 我以为你是想让我给盆栽转方向 |
[15:09] | – I get that a lot. – No… ! | -我常常转 -不 |
[15:14] | Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[15:16] | – Got ’em. – Yes. Eat it, gravity. | -抓到了 -对 没想到吧 重力 |
[15:19] | – Louise, could you check Miyoko? – Sure. | -露易丝 你能查看一下美代子吗 -当然 |
[15:22] | What? | 什么 |
[15:22] | Do, bonsais shed their limbs off? | 盆栽会自己脱落自己的肢体吗 |
[15:25] | – Miyoko’s branch. – Yikes. | -美代子的树枝 -哎呀 |
[15:27] | Louise, all I wanted was to do a good job plant-sitting, | 露易丝 我只是想好好照看植物 |
[15:30] | and now I’ve ripped Miyoko’s arm off. | 结果现在却把美代子的胳膊扯掉了 |
[15:31] | – I thought that was his wiener. – Miyoko’s a girl. | -我以为这是他的小鸡鸡 -美代子是个女孩 |
[15:34] | Her wiener. Sorry. | 她的小鸡鸡 抱歉 |
[15:36] | This whole bridge-moving thing. | 这整个运送桥的事 |
[15:37] | You just want to blow it up. That’s all you care about. | 不过是因为你想炸那座桥 你在乎的只有这点 |
[15:40] | Now Miyoko’s bleeding to death. Maybe. I-I don’t know. | 现在美代子要流血致死了 也许 我也不知道 |
[15:43] | Of course I want to blow it up. | 我是想炸桥 |
[15:44] | But that’s not the only reason I’m doing this. | 但是这不是唯一的理由 |
[15:46] | I just feel like I have to do this because of what I… | 我只是觉得我不得不这么做 因为 |
[15:49] | forget it. | 算了吧 |
[15:50] | Oh, my God, is this all just your really weird, | 我的天啊 这就是你诡异的 |
[15:53] | totally inconvenient way of saying you’re sorry | 完全不直白的 也不说抱歉的 |
[15:55] | without saying you’re sorry? | 道歉方式吗 |
[15:57] | That’s crazy. Saying I’m sorry? | 真是疯了 让我道歉 |
[15:59] | For what? For being a great friend who delivers bridges? | 为什么 因为我是个好朋友 运送桥梁模型吗 |
[16:04] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这做什么 |
[16:05] | Is that my bridge model? | 那是我的桥梁模型吗 |
[16:07] | – What the hell? – Oh, hey, Rudes. | -搞什么鬼 -你好啊 鲁德兹 |
[16:09] | What are you doing here in your… backyard? | 你在你的后院干什么呢 |
[16:12] | I heard shouting, so I came to see… | 我听到有人喊 所以我来看看 |
[16:14] | Wait. You brought the model from my dad’s house? | 等一下 你把模型从我爸那里带来的吗 |
[16:17] | And now it’s hanging over a cliff? | 现在还在悬崖边上挂着吗 |
[16:18] | I mean, it’s not really a cliff. | 这也不算是个悬崖 |
[16:20] | Hey, how about you help us | 你能不能帮我们 |
[16:22] | pull these bikes up, | 把自行车拉上来 |
[16:23] | and then we can talk about how excited you are | 然后再说你到底有多高兴 |
[16:25] | that I… we did this for you. | 因为我…们为你做了这么多 |
[16:28] | On a lighter note, | 顺便 |
[16:29] | looks like you picked the perfect hat. | 看来你最后选了合适的帽子 |
[16:35] | Easy… | 慢点儿 |
[16:37] | Nice work, everyone. | 干得漂亮 伙计们 |
[16:38] | What a team. | 团队的力量 |
[16:39] | So, maybe we can move this thing somewhere safe? I mean… | 我们可以把这个东西放到安全的地方 |
[16:42] | – It’s already sliding off again. – Oh, my God. | -又要滑下去了 -天啊 |
[16:44] | Yeah, you guys are not great at this. | 你们还是不太行 |
[16:47] | – Bob. Linda. – Jimmy, what happened to your voice? | -鲍勃 琳达 -吉米 你的声音怎么了 |
[16:50] | I went back to my restaurant and meditated. | 我回饭店去冥想了 |
[16:52] | – Just like you did, Bob. – Yeah, Bob. | -跟你学的 鲍勃 -是啊 鲍勃 |
[16:55] | I feel so relaxed, | 我觉得好放松 |
[16:57] | like I just had a long, totally legit massage. | 就像做了一次按摩一样 |
[17:00] | That’s great, Jimmy. | 那很好 吉米 |
[17:01] | Yeah. I came over to say I think it worked for me | 我来是想说 我觉得跟你比起来 |
[17:04] | even better than it worked for you, Bob. | 这个方法更适合我 鲍勃 |
[17:07] | Well, it’s not a competition, Jimmy. | 这不是一个比赛 吉米 |
[17:09] | That’s something you’d say when you know | 因为你已经知道 |
[17:10] | you’d lose the competition. | 你输了这场比赛 |
[17:13] | – fightin’ words. – Who would judge? | -抬杠了 -谁来评判呢 |
[17:16] | Not Linda. That’d be illegal. | 琳达不行 不合法 |
[17:18] | – Not Trev, either. – Fair. We’re too close. | -崔佛也不行 -好吧 我们太亲密了 |
[17:20] | We’re not that close. | 我们没那么亲 |
[17:21] | – Brother from another mother. – No. | -异父异母的亲兄弟 -不是 |
[17:23] | How about Mort? I mean… | 莫特怎么样 |
[17:25] | This is dumb. Forget I said anything. | 还是算了吧 我什么都没说 |
[17:27] | Great idea, Linda. I’m gonna call Mort. | 好想法 琳达 我现在就打给莫特 |
[17:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:31] | Okay, so, you have your bridge, | 好吧 桥是你的了 |
[17:34] | and you can blow it up whenever you want. | 你想什么时候爆破都可以 |
[17:36] | It’s not about us. | 和我们没关系 |
[17:38] | And to prove it, we will take our leave. | 所以我们也应该离开了 |
[17:40] | Oh. Okay. Bye, Rudy. | 好的 再见鲁迪 |
[17:42] | I’m just gonna go back to your dad’s. | 我们回你爸那里 |
[17:43] | Miyoko had a nice walk, and she is, perfectly fine. | 美代子散步散够了 她很好 |
[17:46] | I definitely want to blow it up. | 我肯定要爆破它 |
[17:48] | And you guys could watch, since you’re here anyway. | 你们都来了 我允许你们看 |
[17:50] | – You… sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -当然 |
[17:52] | Very well. Whatever the gentleman wants. | 非常好 恭敬不如从命 |
[17:54] | Okay, great. Let me just | 好 让我先去 |
[17:55] | go grab some safety goggles and some explosion snacks. | 拿几个护目镜和看爆破吃的零食 |
[17:58] | I wouldn’t say no to a chip of the veggie variety, | 蔬菜口味的什么薯片我都吃 |
[18:00] | if you’re still holding. | 你要是还有的话 |
[18:02] | As I once said | 就如同我之前说过的 |
[18:03] | about eco-friendly cardboard caskets, | 关于环保纸盒的问题 |
[18:05] | I’m not sure how this will work, but I’m game to try. | 不知道可否行得通 但可以一试 |
[18:08] | Yeah, how do you even judge a thing like this? | 是啊 怎么评判呢 |
[18:10] | It’s fine. We’ll figure it out, right? | 没关系 我们会想到办法的 对吧 |
[18:12] | Point for Jimmy. Calm acceptance. | 吉米得分 镇静接受现实 |
[18:14] | Yeah. Jimmy accepted the crap out of that. | 是啊 吉米太他妈镇静了 |
[18:17] | – Good for you, Jimmy. – That’s a point for Bob. | -你真不错 吉米 -鲍勃得分了 |
[18:19] | Am I late? Linda texted me | 我来晚了吗 琳达给我发消息了 |
[18:21] | that there was a who-meditated-better contest. | 说是有冥想比赛 |
[18:23] | They’re just starting. Shh, shh, shh, shh. | 才刚刚开始 嘘 |
[18:25] | How’s business, Jimmy? | 生意怎么样 吉米 |
[18:26] | Fantastic. How’s it here? Bad? | 问得好 你这里怎么样 生意不好吗 |
[18:28] | Point deduction. Insults are not Zen. | 扣分 侮辱对方不算禅宗 |
[18:31] | – Sorry, pal. – Point for Jimmy. Owning mistakes. | -对不起 兄弟 -吉米得分 主动认错 |
[18:34] | – Oh, I didn’t mind it. – Point for Bob. | -我没生气 -鲍勃得分 |
[18:36] | You know, when you think about it, | 如果仔细想想的话 |
[18:37] | there’s no “My point” Or “Jimmy’s point.” | 根本就没有所谓的”鲍勃得分”或是”吉米得分” |
[18:40] | It’s just… one point we all share. | 只是我们共同的分数罢了 |
[18:43] | Ten points for Bob. | 鲍勃得十分 |
[18:45] | – I think Bob’s winning. – Bob’s like a monk. | -我觉得鲍勃能赢 -鲍勃就跟无欲无求的和尚一样 |
[18:47] | – Yeah, with even less hair. – Good one. | -是啊 头发还更少 -说得好 |
[18:50] | Laughing Buddha point for Bob. | 鲍勃得分 佛系微笑 |
[18:52] | Negative 20 points for Jimmy. | 吉米扣分20 |
[18:54] | Come on, seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[18:55] | Where do you get these numbers from? | 你是怎么算分的 |
[18:56] | Negative five points. I’m doing my best. | 扣五分 我尽力了 |
[18:59] | Oh, here’s a point: you’re dumb. | 我这么说吧 你是傻叉 |
[19:01] | You’re dumb. You’re dumb. You’re all dumb. | 你是傻叉 你是傻叉 你们都是傻叉 |
[19:03] | And I’m great. I win. | 我最牛逼 我赢了 |
[19:06] | Come on, Trev. | 走了 崔佛 |
[19:06] | Wow. Your forehead vein is really big. | 你额头的血管真的很大啊 |
[19:09] | Will you shush? I know it is. | 能闭嘴吗 我不知道吗 |
[19:10] | I can see it out of the corner of my eye. | 我用眼睛的余光都能看到 |
[19:12] | – Yay, Bobby. – You crushed him, Bob. | -鲍鲍 -你赢了 鲍勃 |
[19:14] | You wiped the floor with him. | 你赢麻了呀 |
[19:16] | Negative point for Teddy. Aggressive. | 泰迪扣分 言辞激进 |
[19:18] | Mort, so help me… | 莫特 我发誓 |
[19:19] | Oh, God. Being relaxed is exhausting. | 天哪 放轻松也太累了 |
[19:22] | I think I’m gonna go clean the grill | 我还是去把烤炉清理了 |
[19:23] | and stress about things for a bit. | 好好放松一下吧 |
[19:25] | You do that, sweetie. | 去吧 宝贝 |
[19:26] | We’ll hang out here. Mort can keep giving us points. | 我就在这待着 等莫特给我们打分 |
[19:28] | How many points for me, Mort? | 我有多少分啊 莫特 |
[19:30] | – Four. – Yay. | -四分 -好耶 |
[19:32] | Stand back, everybody. | 大家都往后站站 |
[19:33] | Big explosion in five, four, | 大爆炸倒计时 五 四 |
[19:37] | three, two, | 三 二 |
[19:39] | one… ignition. | 一 点火 |
[19:41] | I’m sorry I called you a weenie. | 对不起我叫了你窝囊废 |
[19:46] | That’s it? I expected it to be… louder. | 就这 我还以为能更响点 |
[19:49] | – And blow-up-ier. – I expected to need new underwear. | -更爆炸一点 -我还以为会把我底裤炸飞 |
[19:52] | But these tighties remain whitey. | 但是现在我的内裤毫发无伤 |
[19:54] | Well, my ears are still ringing, baby. | 但是我现在还在耳鸣呢 |
[19:56] | Wait. Did you just say you were sorry? | 等等 你刚才是在跟我道歉吗 |
[19:57] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[19:59] | Yeah, I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:01] | I mean, you kind of wedged it in there. | 你当时对我可毫不留情 |
[20:03] | Yeah, well, I’m sorry I kept pushing you | 抱歉我在你很忙的时候 |
[20:05] | when you were stressed out. | 一直在逼你 |
[20:07] | And I’m sorry I called you a weenie. | 抱歉我叫过你窝囊废 |
[20:08] | You’re not. You’re the opposite of a weenie. | 事实证明 你绝对不是窝囊废 |
[20:11] | A beanie? | 无檐帽 |
[20:12] | And I’m sorry I didn’t just say sorry right away. | 抱歉我没有立刻跟你道歉 |
[20:15] | I’m not great at that, maybe. | 可能我就不擅长道歉 |
[20:17] | And I’m glad we’re friends. | 很高兴我们还是朋友 |
[20:18] | Thanks, Louise. Right back atcha. | 谢谢你 露易丝 我也是 |
[20:20] | Also, since the sorry train has left the station… | 既然我都开始道歉了 那么 |
[20:23] | Tina, I’m sorry about Miyoko’s branch. | 蒂娜 抱歉把美代子的树枝弄断了 |
[20:25] | It’s okay. Maybe I wasn’t cut out for plant-sitting. | 没事 或许我就不适合照看植物 |
[20:28] | Some days the plants sit on you, am I right? | 有时候是植物不让你好过 对吧 |
[20:30] | Whoa, did you trim Miyoko? | 你修剪了美代子吗 |
[20:33] | It works. | 看起来不错啊 |
[20:34] | I think she looks more balanced. | 看起来更平衡了 |
[20:35] | My dad’s gonna love it. | 我爸爸一定很喜欢 |
[20:37] | Oh. I-I mean, yeah, he should. | 他肯定会喜欢的 |
[20:38] | So… now what do we blow up? | 那么 现在我们要来炸点什么 |
[20:41] | Well, I don’t want to blow them up, | 我带了丝帕 |
[20:42] | but I packed my silk handkerchiefs. | 倒不是想炸掉 |
[20:43] | Who’s in the mood for some magic? | 有谁想看魔术吗 |
[20:46] | – Me. – Or we could blow up that chair. | -我 -要不我们把那个椅子炸了吧 |
[20:47] | – No, no, I-I like that chair. – Or that bird feeder? | -不不 我喜欢那个椅子 -那就那个喂鸟器 |
[20:50] | No. Louise, I… You don’t understand. | 不 露易丝 我 算了 你不明白 |
[20:52] | I’m kidding. Rudy, go get those handkerchiefs. | 我开玩笑啦 鲁迪 去拿丝帕吧 |
[20:55] | Okay. Or do I have them already? | 好吧 还是我已经拿好了 |
[20:58] | No, I don’t. Okay, I gotta go get them. | 没有 好吧 我去拿 |
[21:00] | I-I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[21:01] | *Breathe in, breathe in* | *吸气 吸气* |
[21:02] | *Breathe out, breathe out* | *呼气 呼气* |
[21:04] | *Breathe in, breathe in* | *吸气 吸气* |
[21:06] | *Breathe out…* | *呼气* |
[21:13] | Come back to the breath. | 继续深呼吸 |
[21:15] | Breathe in. | 吸气 |
[21:18] | Breathe out. | 呼气 |
[21:20] | I meditated. I went deep. | 我沉静了 我升华了 |
[21:22] | Oh, God. Being relaxed is exhausting. | 天哪 放松真的好难 |
[21:25] | *Breathe in, breathe in* | *吸气 吸气* |
[21:26] | *Breathe out, breathe out* | *呼气 呼气* |
[21:28] | *Breathe in, breathe in* | *吸气 吸气* |
[21:30] | *Breathe out…* | *呼气* |
[21:32] | I think I’m starting to feel something. | 我觉得我有感觉了 |