英文名称:American Ultra
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | Where do you want to begin? | 你想从哪里开始说起 |
[01:36] | Dustpan. .. | 簸箕… |
[01:37] | Spoon… | 勺子… |
[01:38] | Noodles… | 杯面… |
[01:40] | Bean… | 小熊… |
[01:44] | Fryiflg pan… | 平底锅… |
[01:46] | Fire. Apollo Ape. “Marry Me.” | 火 阿波罗猿 “嫁给我” |
[01:53] | Where did it all begin? | 这都是从哪开始的 |
[02:22] | Okay, it started three days ago. | 好了 这都是从3天前开始的 |
[02:25] | In the town of Liman, West Virginia. | 在西维吉尼亚州的泻湖镇 |
[02:36] | It’s where I lived with my girlfriend, Phoebe. | 那是我跟我女朋友菲比住的地方 |
[02:42] | She is the only good thing that’s ever happened to me. | 她是我唯一拥有美好的东西 |
[02:46] | I honestly cannot even remember my life before her. | 说真的我都不记得在她出现前我的人生了 |
[02:52] | We were the perfect fucked-up couple. | 我们是完美而又混乱的一对 |
[02:56] | She was perfect, and I was the fuck-up. | 她是完美而我是混乱 |
[03:01] | And we were really, really happy. | 而我们一起真的真的很开心 |
[03:04] | And I wanted to make it forever, | 而且我想永远都可以这样下去 |
[03:06] | so I saved up for the perfect ring. | 所以我存钱买一只完美的戒指 |
[03:10] | And I planned the perfect romantic trip to surprise her. | 而且我计划了一个完美的浪漫之旅给她个惊喜 |
[03:16] | And then I fucked that up, too. | 然后我也搞砸了 |
[03:18] | This is the final boarding call for Flight 1204, | 这是出发去夏威夷的瓦胡岛的1204航班的 |
[03:21] | departing for Oahu, Hawaii. | 最后登机提示 |
[03:23] | I repeat, this is the final boarding call for Flight 1204, | 再重复 这是出发去夏威夷的瓦胡岛的 |
[03:28] | departing for Oahu, Hawaii. | 1204航班的最后登机提示 |
[03:30] | Now boarding all rows and all zones. | 现在所有登机的队伍和区域 |
[03:33] | All passengers should be on board at this time. | 所有的旅客这时候都应该登机了 |
[03:39] | God damn it, Mike, come on. | 该死的 迈克 快来啊 |
[03:41] | All passengers please proceed to the gate. | 所有旅客请进入登机门 |
[03:51] | I really am sorry, Phoebe. | 我真的很抱歉 菲比 |
[03:53] | I really thought I could beat the panic attacks this time. | 我真的以为我这次可以战胜恐惧 |
[03:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[03:57] | – It’s not. – No, it’s fine. | – 才不是 – 不 没关系的 |
[03:59] | No, it’s not fine. | 不 才不好 |
[04:02] | This is something I really wanted to do for you. | 这都是我真心想为你做的事 |
[04:04] | Then I ruined it and now we’re going back home. | 然后我都毁了 现在我们又回家了 |
[04:07] | – You didn’t ruin this. – Yes, I did. It’s my fault. | – 你没有毁了 – 是的 我毁了 这都是我的错 |
[04:10] | You should be mad at me… | 你应该生我的气的… |
[04:11] | – No. – Why not? | – 不要 – 为什么不生我的气 |
[04:15] | – You can’t help it, Mike… – Okay. Thanks. | – 这你也不想的 迈克… – 好吧 谢谢 |
[04:18] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[04:21] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[04:22] | Are you holding? | 你身上有毒品吗 |
[04:23] | No, of course not. We were going on a plane. | 没有 当然没有了 我们刚准备坐飞机 |
[04:25] | Why would I… | 为什么我会… |
[04:27] | You holding? | 你身上有毒品 |
[04:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:32] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:48] | – Hi, Phoebe. – Hey. | – 嗨 菲比 – 嘿 |
[04:50] | – Hi, Mike. – Hey. | – 嗨 迈克 – 嘿 |
[04:53] | Heard you two were going on vacation. | 听说你们去度假了啊 |
[04:56] | Hawaii. | 夏威夷 |
[04:59] | Get another one of your little episodes there, Mike? | 又有其他小插曲发生了吗 迈克 |
[05:03] | You know, Phoebe. | 你知道的 菲比 |
[05:05] | I once had to drive your boy home | 有一次我要载你家男孩回家 |
[05:07] | ’cause he was having one of them panic attacks up on the freeway, | 因为他想离开镇在高速公路上 |
[05:10] | trying to leave town. | 恐慌症发作了 |
[05:11] | Is there a reason that you pulled us over? | 这是你叫我们靠边的原因吗 |
[05:14] | Hey, easy on the tone, Miss Larson. | 嘿 语气好点 拉森小姐 |
[05:17] | I’d hate to have to search this car. | 我也不想搜这台车 |
[05:19] | It’s getting to the point where your boyfriend | 重点是你男朋友 |
[05:21] | should start leaving a toothbrush at the overnight down at the station. | 应该开始学会带上牙刷在火车站过夜了 |
[05:25] | Ain’t that right, Mike? | 我说的对不对 迈克 |
[05:27] | That’s right, Sheriff Watts. | 说得对 瓦特警官 |
[05:31] | Well, just wanted to welcome you back to town. | 好了 只是想欢迎你们回到镇上而已 |
[05:53] | I’ll get the bags. | 我来拿行李 |
[06:10] | Hey, Phoebe, do you want an omelet? | 嘿 菲比 你想要一个煎蛋饼吗 |
[06:48] | This could be the right moment. | 这可能是个好机会 |
[07:00] | Hey, Mikey? | 嘿 迈克 |
[07:05] | Is this okay? I think this… | 这是正常的吗 我觉得这… |
[07:12] | – What the fuck! – Phoebe, no, I’m sorry. | – 搞什么鬼 – 菲比 不 对不起 |
[07:14] | Did you burn your hand? | 你烫到你的手了吗 |
[07:16] | Just let me do the cooking, okay? | 就让我来煮 好吗 |
[07:18] | – I will. Sorry. – Stop apologizing. | – 我会的 对不起 – 别再道歉了 |
[07:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:27] | Apollo Ape… | 阿波罗猿… |
[08:29] | I 9011 you. | 我来帮你 |
[08:35] | No, what do you think you’re doing? | 不 你认为你在做什么 |
[08:38] | Hey, honey, no, I just wanted to tell you | 嘿 亲爱的 不 我只是想告诉你 |
[08:40] | I had, like, a really funny idea for Apollo Ape. | 我有一个阿波罗猿很有趣的想法 |
[08:42] | That’s cool, what is it? | 那很不错 是什么 |
[09:46] | How the fuck am I supposed to read this? | 我他妈该怎么看这个 |
[09:51] | Hey. Hello there. | 嘿 你好 |
[09:53] | You’re here late, Lasseter. | 你这么晚还在这 拉塞特 |
[09:55] | You’re not my assistant anymore, Petey. What are you doing down here? | 你不再是我的助手了 彼得 你来这干什么 |
[09:57] | I know, I just miss ya. | 我知道 我只是想你了 |
[09:59] | Come on, you’re not at the big desk anymore, | 别这样 你又不在会议室了 |
[10:01] | you can let a few things slide. | 你可以轻松一点嘛 |
[10:02] | Enough, Agent Douglas. | 够了 道格拉斯探员 |
[10:08] | Okay, I’m leaving. Do you need anything before I… | 好吧 我走了 在我走之前你有需要点什么的吗… |
[10:29] | Lassete r. | 拉塞特 |
[10:30] | The Ultra Program Toughguy is active. | 极端计划的暴徒启动了 |
[10:32] | Wiseman asset Howell is the target. | 聪明人的豪厄尔是目标 |
[10:35] | – What? – He’ll be eliminated within 24 hours. | – 什么 – 他会在24小时内被清除 |
[10:37] | This is American soil, they can’t do that. | 这是美国国土 他们不能这样做 |
[10:40] | We promised to protect him. Who is it? Yates? | 我们保证过要保护他的 你是谁 耶茨 |
[10:43] | The operation is in progress. | 行动已经在进行中 |
[10:45] | You’re being informed as a courtesy. | 你被通知是作为一种礼貌 |
[10:47] | – Who is this? – Do not interfere. | – 你是谁 – 不要干涉 |
[10:49] | Have a nice evening. | 祝你有个好的晚上 |
[10:52] | So Apollo Ape and Chip the Brick are, like, | 那么阿波罗猿和碎砖就像 |
[10:53] | “Hey, what the heck happened?” You know? | “嘿 发生什么事了” 你明白吗 |
[10:55] | And then they find out | 然后他们发现那个辣番茄是负责抵抗的 |
[10:56] | that Spicy Tomato was in charge of the resistance. | 那个辣番茄是负责抵抗的 |
[10:59] | Okay, but what they didn’t find out, | 好了 但他们没发现的是 |
[11:01] | which they’ll find out in the next book, | 他们会在下本书发现 |
[11:02] | is that Fido Astro is also in on it. | 天文学家费都是不是也在里面 |
[11:08] | No. Dude. | 不 伙计 |
[11:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:11] | I feel so betrayed. | 我觉得被背叛了 |
[11:14] | Do you get it? It’s because | 你体会到吗 这是因为 |
[11:15] | he’s man’s best friend, not monkey’s best friend. | 他是男人的好朋友 不是猴子的好朋友 |
[11:16] | Of course. I mean, in hindsight it makes total sense to me. | 当然 我是说 在事后这对我来说是说得过去的 |
[11:19] | – It’s just that… – He’s a dog. | – 只是… – 他是条狗 |
[11:22] | You should write it down, I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 你应该把它写下来 |
[11:24] | I don’t know, I mean, I really just like thinking about it | 我不知道 我意思是我真的只是喜欢想像它 |
[11:26] | and like talking about it. | 和喜欢说说它的故事 |
[11:29] | Apollo Ape and his adventures. | 阿波罗猿的冒险 |
[11:31] | No, I love when you talk about it. | 不 我很喜欢当你说它的故事的时候 |
[11:32] | I think other people would love it, too. | 我认为其他人也会喜欢的 |
[11:34] | Like, even… | 甚至像… |
[11:36] | Like, they might love to read it if you wrote it down, seriously. | 认真的 如果你把它写下来他们可能会很喜欢看它 |
[11:40] | Do something really real with it. | 做点真实的行动 |
[11:47] | You know what skives me out, Pheebs? | 你知道是什么让退而却步吗 菲比 |
[11:50] | What? | 是什么 |
[11:51] | That car down there has moved so much. | 在下面的那台车跑了很远 |
[11:57] | Like it was built in a factory, you know, on a production line. | 就像是它是在工厂的生产线生产出来的 |
[12:00] | And then it was like shipped, like, here. | 然后它被运到这里 |
[12:03] | And like, then this guy drove it all over the place. | 然后这家伙开着它去了很多地方 |
[12:05] | Yeah, exactly. | 是的 确实如此 |
[12:08] | But all that time, like for years, | 但很多年以来 |
[12:09] | or really for, like, decades really, | 就像几十年了 |
[12:12] | this one tree has been sitting in this one place | 这一棵树一直都呆在一个地方 |
[12:14] | not doing anything until tonight, when it, like, stopped the car. | 什么都没做直到今晚 当它把车停下来 |
[12:21] | – Yeah? – Okay, so this car is always going. | – 然后呢 – 好了 那么这台车一直都在跑 |
[12:25] | And that tree is always just, like, stopping. You know? | 而这棵树一直只是静止不动 你明白吗 |
[12:30] | Like, it’s just been stopping there for years | 就像它已经在那静止了很多年 |
[12:32] | until tonight when it met something that it didn’t want to keep going, | 直到今晚当它遇见了一些它不想再跑的东西 |
[12:35] | and it was just like, “No. You’re stopping, too.” | 而它就像说”不要 你也静止下来了” |
[12:42] | And then this tree that has never done anything, is fucking, like… | 然后这棵树从没有做过任何事 然后搞砸了… |
[12:47] | Like, destroying this beautiful… | 就像摧毁了这美丽的… |
[12:48] | Like, really beautiful and fast-moving thing. | 这美丽在高速移动的东西 |
[12:52] | Why? Why are you crying? | 为什么 为什么你哭了 |
[12:54] | Because, Phoebe, like… | 菲比 因为就像… |
[12:57] | Am I that tree? | 我是那棵树吗 |
[13:01] | No. | 不 |
[13:04] | No. | 不 |
[13:05] | I think I’m that tree. And I think… | 我认为我是那棵树 而我觉得… |
[13:07] | I think you’re the car. And I think I’m stopping you. | 我觉得你是那台车 而我觉得我拖累你了 |
[13:10] | – You are not the tree. – Okay. | – 你不是那棵树 – 好吧 |
[13:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:21] | Phoebe, I really am sorry about Hawaii. | 菲比 去不成夏威夷我真的很抱歉 |
[13:30] | It’s okay, honestly. | 真的没关系 |
[13:34] | I totally over-reacted. I was really upset. | 我真的反应过度了 我真的很难过 |
[13:42] | It’s not going to be like this always, you know. | 不会永远都这样的 你明白吗 |
[13:47] | Mike, you’re like… | 迈克 你是… |
[13:50] | …the strongest, kindest person I’ve ever met in my whole life. | 我人生中见过最坚强 善良的人 |
[13:54] | I fucking love you. | 我爱死你了 |
[14:11] | – You’re a fucking mess, man. – I know. | – 你真他妈的混乱 伙计 – 我知道 |
[14:47] | – Yates! – For Christ’s sake. | – 耶茨 – 我的天啊 |
[14:52] | Yes, Victoria? | 怎么了 维多利亚 |
[14:53] | I need to speak with you right now. | 我要马上跟你谈谈 |
[14:56] | Okay, I guess we were pretty much done here. | 好吧 我想我们这里也差不多了 |
[14:59] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[15:03] | Stop avoiding me. | 别想回避我 |
[15:05] | I’ve got word that Toughguy is moving in on my old Wiseman asset. | 我收到暴徒要铲除我聪明人的旧人 |
[15:08] | What is Toughguy? | 暴徒是什么 |
[15:10] | – And where did you hear that? – Is it true? | – 你是从哪里听到的 – 这是真的吗 |
[15:14] | It doesn’t concern you. Okay? | 这与你无关 好吗 |
[15:17] | Wiseman was my baby. | 聪明人是我的孩子 |
[15:19] | Yeah, and it’s still-born. So, what are you crying about? | 是啊 而且还是流产的 那么你担心什么呢 |
[15:21] | So you’re coming after my still-born baby? | 所以你就要铲除我流产的孩子了 |
[15:25] | Let’s finish this in my office. | 到我办公室再说吧 |
[15:28] | I don’t understand why you’re so upset here. | 我不明白你为什么那么难过 |
[15:30] | Aren’t you the one who shut down the program? | 不是你把计划给关停的吗 |
[15:32] | Yeah, because it was a flawed model. | 对 因为这是个有缺陷的试验对像 |
[15:34] | Because we were hurting people. | 因为我们是在伤害人 |
[15:35] | I didn’t expect your yuppie ass to come riding in on a vulture | 我没想到你这混蛋上司会来骑在我头上 |
[15:38] | and pick at the bones of my operation. | 还来我的行动中挑骨头 |
[15:39] | I was made supervisor fair and square. | 我是因为公正和正直才坐上主管的位置的 |
[15:42] | You were made a temporary supervisor because you kissed the right asses. | 你是擦对了鞋才做成临时主管的 |
[15:44] | Because I’m the right man for the job. | 因为我才是这职位最正确的人选 |
[15:46] | According to who? Daffy Duck? | 谁说的 达菲鸭 |
[15:49] | Daffy Duck… | 达菲鸭… |
[15:50] | Well, I guess I’m doing something right | 我想我这样做是对的 |
[15:52] | because I’ve had the job for about two years. | 因为我做主管已经两年了 |
[15:54] | Yeah, it should have been two months. | 没错 这本来应该只有两个月的 |
[15:55] | You’re supposed to protect these assets. Not kill them! | 你本来应该保护这些人 不是杀了他们 |
[15:57] | Victoria, we’re clearing the portfolio. | 维多利亚 我们在清理旧计划 |
[15:59] | – What? – Mike Howell keeps trying to leave town. | – 什么 – 迈克·豪厄尔一直想离开镇 |
[16:02] | He needs to be eliminated. | 他需要被除掉 |
[16:04] | You’re going to kill him for trying to leave town? | 你就因为他想离开镇要杀了他 |
[16:06] | That’s a security breach. I’m just doing my job. | 这是一个安全漏洞 我只是在尽我的职责 |
[16:08] | He’s a human being. | 他是个人啊 |
[16:09] | – They’re assets. – He’s an American citizen. | – 他们是资产 – 他是一个美国公民 |
[16:12] | They’re government property. | 他们是政府财产 |
[16:13] | Are you actually fucking insane? | 你真他妈的疯了 |
[16:14] | Language. | 说话注意点 |
[16:16] | Listen to me, King Idiot! | 你给我听着 白痴王 |
[16:17] | If you think I’m just going to sit back… | 如果你认为我就任你… |
[16:18] | No, you listen to me, you snipey overbearing bitch! | 不 你给我听着 你这粗鲁霸道的臭婊子 |
[16:21] | Howell dies today! | 豪厄尔今天就要死 |
[16:23] | Yeah. And you can’t do shit. What are you going to do? | 是的 而你什么也不能做 你准备要怎么做 |
[16:27] | You going to go over me? | 你要不听我的命令吗 |
[16:28] | You’re my fucking dog here, okay? | 你在这就是我的一条狗 好吗 |
[16:31] | Sit. Stay. Behave. | 坐 别动 守规则 |
[16:35] | Now get the fuck out of my fucking office! | 现在给我滚出去我的办公室 |
[16:52] | Mike, what’s happening? | 迈克 发生什么事了 |
[16:57] | Nothing. Just something. I have to go to work. | 没什么 只是一些我要去做的事 |
[17:01] | Isn’t it early? | 不是有点太早了吗 |
[17:04] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[17:06] | But they needed me to do a thing. | 但他们要我去做件事 |
[17:09] | What thing? | 什么事 |
[17:11] | Groceries. | 杂货 |
[17:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:44] | – Rose. – What’s up? | – 罗斯 – 怎么了 |
[17:46] | – How’s it goin’, man? – How you doin’, baby? | – 最近怎么样 伙计 – 你最近怎么样 宝贝 |
[17:47] | What’s up! | 怎么了 |
[17:48] | I really appreciate you doing this for me, man. | 我真的很感谢你为我这样做 伙计 |
[17:50] | Come on, man. Come on, baby, you know I got you, right? | 别这样 伙计 别这样 宝贝 你知道我挺你的 对吧 |
[17:53] | – Okay. – I got you you. | – 好吧 – 我支持你 |
[17:54] | You’re my nigga-nigga-noga. | 你是我的心肝丁啊 |
[17:55] | – You know that shit, right? – All right. Yeah. | – 你知道的 对吗 – 好的 对 |
[17:57] | All right, right. Now go open up your trunk. | 好了 好了 现在去打开你的车尾箱 |
[17:58] | – Okay, all right. -It’s all cool. | – 好的 没问题 – 都没问题的 |
[18:00] | Casual like, no big D. | 随意点 没什么大问题的 |
[18:03] | Stay chill. | 镇定一点 |
[18:05] | You ready? Come on, come on, come on. | 你准备好了吗 快点 |
[18:09] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:13] | Yo’, this is more illegal than the shit you usually get, know what I mean? | 这比你平时拿的货还要重罪 知道我的意思吗 |
[18:16] | – Yeah. – Feel me? | – 知道 – 明白我的意思吗 |
[18:18] | This is some fucking powerful fireworks, man. | 这都是些很大威力的烟火 伙计 |
[18:20] | This gonna light up the sky for ya bitch. | 这会给你的婊子点亮星空的 |
[18:21] | Rose. | 罗斯 |
[18:23] | Phoebe is going to love this. | 菲比肯定会喜欢的 |
[18:25] | This is perfect, Rose, this is so perfect. Man. | 这够完美了 罗斯 这太完美了 伙计 |
[18:29] | I’m tellin’ ya, this is some serious proposal-engagement-wedding-type | 跟你说 这是很认真的求婚建议 |
[18:32] | life changing shit you’re doin’. | 你做的会改变你的人生 |
[18:33] | – You know what I’m sayin’? – That’s the plan. | – 你明白我说的什么吗 – 这就是我的计划 |
[18:35] | – Yo’ you’re a sensitive nigga, bitch. – Well, I love her. | – 你真是个敏感的人 婊子 – 好吧 我爱她 |
[18:37] | You got to give it all when you love like that, you know? | 当你这么爱她时你得把一切都给她 你知道吗 |
[18:39] | Yeah, exactly. Comes once a life, right? | 对 没错 一生人就一次 对吧 |
[18:41] | Serious. Yeah, yeah. | 真的 没错 |
[18:43] | – All right, thanks, man. – You goin’? | – 好了 感谢你 伙计 – 你要走了 |
[18:44] | – Yeah. – Where you goin’? | – 是的 – 你要去哪里 |
[18:46] | Gotta drop those off and I gotta go to work. | 把这些放好而且我还要去上班 |
[18:47] | Wanna drop some acid and go inside the titty bar? | 想去抽点大麻进色情酒吧坐坐吗 |
[18:49] | Nah, that’s okay. It’s 8:15 in the morning, Rose. | 不了 别客气 现在才早上8点15分 罗斯 |
[18:54] | – Thank you, Nancy. – Thank you, Mike. | – 感谢你 南茜 – 谢谢你 迈克 |
[18:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:30] | Chariot Progressive. Listen. | 查里厄特改革者 听着 |
[19:32] | Mandelbrot set is in motion. | 曼德尔布罗特开始行动了 |
[19:34] | Echo Choir has been breached, we are fielding the ball. | 回声合唱团被破坏了 我们在守球 |
[19:42] | Is that a lyric from something? | 这是抒情诗吗 |
[19:45] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[19:49] | No. Chariot Progressive. Listen. | 不 查里厄特改革者 听着 |
[19:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:54] | Mandelbrot set is in motion. – Yeah. | – 曼德尔布罗特开始行动了 – 好的 |
[19:57] | Ma’am, are you going to get something? | 夫人 你是要点什么吗 |
[19:59] | Chariot Progressive, Mike. | 查里厄特改革者 迈克 |
[20:01] | Lady, could you please, like, stop it with… | 小姐 可以麻烦你不要… |
[20:03] | Chariot Progressive. | 查里厄特改革者 |
[20:04] | – Are you okay? – Listen. | – 你没事吧 – 听着 |
[20:06] | Mandelbrot set is in motion. | 曼德尔布罗特开始行动了 |
[20:08] | Echo Choir has been breached. | 回声合唱团被破坏了 |
[20:10] | We are fielding the ball. | 我们在守球 |
[20:11] | Chariot Progressive. Chariot Progressive. | 查里厄特改革者 查里厄特改革者 |
[20:13] | Listen, Mike. You’re not listening… | 听着 迈克 你没有在认真听… |
[20:15] | Listen. Chariot Progressive! | 听着 查里厄特改革者 |
[20:16] | Chariot Progressive. | 查里厄特改革者 |
[20:18] | Chariot Progressive is in motion. | 查里厄特改革者行动了 |
[20:19] | Motion… | 行动… |
[20:31] | Mike. Please listen to me. | 迈克 拜托你听我说 |
[20:32] | All right, lady, enough with that stuff, okay? | 好了 小姐 你说够了 好吗 |
[20:33] | You’re in danger. You have to listen to me. | 你很危险 你得听我说 |
[20:34] | I’ve got to close up soon. So… | 我很快就要关店了 所以… |
[20:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:45] | – It’s okay. – About all of this. | – 没关系 – 这一切 |
[20:47] | I’m sorry, Mike. I tried. | 我很抱歉 迈克 我尽力了 |
[20:49] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[20:58] | Do you want your soup? | 你想要你的汤吗 |
[21:44] | Hey, stop doing shit to my car. | 嘿 别再动我的车 |
[22:23] | – Hey, babes, what’s up? – Hey. | – 嘿 宝贝 怎么了 – 嘿 |
[22:25] | I just killed two people… | 我刚杀了两个人… |
[22:26] | Two… Two gentlemen. | 两…两个男人 |
[22:27] | That’s awesome. Why? | 这帅呆了 为什么 |
[22:29] | No, these two guys were trying to, like, break into my car at work, | 不 这两个人想闯入我的车 |
[22:31] | and they had guns and knives and they were being, like, total dicks | 而且他们有枪和刀然后他们变成混蛋一样 |
[22:33] | and they just attacked me. | 他们就攻击我 |
[22:35] | Shit, babe, you got mugged? | 宝贝 你被抢劫了 |
[22:36] | Then I took, like, a spoon and I just like… | 然后我拿起勺子就像… |
[22:38] | I, like, shoved it through this guy. | 我就像把它插进了这个家伙 |
[22:39] | – Did you call the police? – No, I didn’t call the police. | – 你报警了吗 – 没有 我没有报警 |
[22:42] | ‘Cause I’m the killer… I’m the murderer, okay? | 因为我杀手… 我是凶手 好吗 |
[22:43] | I also have, like… | 我还有… |
[22:45] | I have, like, a lot of weed and mushrooms in my car. | 我有很多大麻和蘑菇在我的车上 |
[22:47] | I just killed two dudes in a parking lot, okay, | 我刚在停车场杀了两个家伙 好吗 |
[22:48] | and,Phoebe, if you don’t come here right now, | 而菲比如果你不马上过来这 |
[22:49] | I’m just gonna start like pissing in my pants. | 我就要尿裤子了 |
[22:51] | I swear to God, Phoebe, I’m just gonna start, like, pissing. | 我当天发誓 菲比 我要开始尿出来了 |
[22:55] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么发生的 |
[23:00] | How the fuck did this happen? | 这他妈的是怎么发生的 |
[23:02] | I shot those guys in the head. | 我在这些家伙的头上开枪了 |
[23:04] | And that guy, I, like, I spooned him in the neck | 而那个家伙 我拿勺子插进他的脖子了 |
[23:07] | and his shitjust, like, ended. | 然后他就死了 |
[23:10] | You just killed two guys? | 你刚杀了两个家伙 |
[23:11] | They were trying to, like, stab me, Phoebe. | 他们想刺伤我 菲比 |
[23:14] | – Why are people trying to stab you? – I don’t know! | – 为什么人家想刺你 – 我不知道 |
[23:17] | I don’t know, but I am… | 我不知道 但我… |
[23:20] | I am, like, freaking out all over the place. | 我对这整个地方都吓尿了 |
[23:21] | Babe, I have, like, a lot of anxiety about this. | 宝贝 我有对这有很多焦虑 |
[23:25] | Get your hands in the air. | 把你们的双手举起来 |
[23:26] | Fuck me! Yup. | 我靠 来得真是时候 |
[23:28] | God, it’s Mike. | 天啊 是迈克 |
[23:29] | – I’m sorry! – Drop it. | – 对不起 – 把烟扔掉 |
[23:33] | What do you mean, two casualties? | 你是什么意思 两个受害者 |
[23:35] | We lost two assets attempting to neutralize Wiseman-designate Howell. | 我们在铲除聪明人的豪厄尔时失去了两个人 |
[23:38] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[23:40] | He was armed with a spoon, sir. | 他当时拿着一个勺子 长官 |
[23:41] | A fucking spoon? What? | 就一个他妈的勺子 什么 |
[23:44] | We’re not sure yet, the exact nature of the confrontation… | 我们还不确定 对峙时的确切情况… |
[23:47] | He’s been fucking activated! Do you not see that? | 他被他妈的激活了 你没看见吗 |
[23:49] | – Yes, sir. – This is Lasseter. | – 是的 长官 – 这是拉塞特干的 |
[23:51] | She’s in the town. Lock it down and find her. | 她在镇里面 把镇封锁找她出来 |
[23:54] | Shut down the bridge, nobody gets in or out! | 把桥封锁起来 不许任何人进入或出来 |
[23:56] | – Sir, yes, sir. – Where’s asset Howell now? | – 长官 是的 长官 – 现在豪厄尔在哪 |
[23:58] | He’s been arrested, sir. | 他被逮捕了 长官 |
[23:59] | Perfect. Okay, we go in. We take him out. | 太好了 好了 我们进去把他带出来 |
[24:02] | He’s trapped in one place. You cannot possibly fuck this up. | 他被困在一个地方 你不可能再搞砸了 |
[24:05] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[24:07] | Employ assets Crane and Laugher. | 用克兰和笑者两个人 |
[24:16] | Okay, so just lead me through this one more time. | 好了 那么就跟我再说一遍吧 |
[24:19] | Just so I’m clear. Just so… | 就让我清楚明白 就… |
[24:21] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:23] | – I hit him with a spoon… – Yeah. | – 我用一个勺子打他… – 好的 |
[24:25] | …and his lungs exploded. | …而他的肺爆了 |
[24:28] | – It wasn’t his lungs. – No, that’s what happened. | – 不是他的肺 – 不 就是这样 |
[24:30] | ‘Cause he couldn’t breathe, ’cause I got him in the neck. | 因为他不能呼吸 因为我插进他的脖子了 |
[24:34] | Your lungs aren’t in your neck, they’re in your chest. | 你的肺不是在你的脖子里的 他们是在你的胸口里 |
[24:35] | I know that, Phoebe. | 我知道 菲比 |
[24:37] | No, I don’t know that. No, I do. | 不 我不知道 不 我知道 |
[24:40] | Phoebe. it doesn’t even make any sense to me. | 菲比 这对我说不过去啊 |
[24:41] | Okay. Okay. So you said something about a lady. | 好了 好了 那么你说过一些关于一个小姐的 |
[24:44] | – Yeah. – What did she say to you? | – 对 – 她跟你说什么了 |
[24:45] | Okay, so she said… | 好吧 她说… |
[24:48] | I don’t know what she said. Like, some bullshit. Like… | 我不知道她说什么 像一些瞎扯的 就像… |
[24:51] | I don’t know what she said. | 我不知道她说什么了 |
[24:53] | – Babe. We’re in jail. – Yeah? | – 宝贝 我们在监狱里 – 然后呢 |
[24:55] | So maybe just try and remember and focus and put it together. | 所以也许就尽力集中精神回想把这拼起来 |
[24:57] | – Okay, I will. – What did the lady say? | – 好吧 我会的 – 那个小姐说什么了 |
[24:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:05] | She said… | 她说… |
[25:07] | Mandelbrot set is in motion. Echo Choir has been breached. | 曼德尔布罗特开始行动了 回声合唱团被破坏了 |
[25:10] | We are fielding the ball. | 我们在守球 |
[25:16] | – Mike, what the fuck does that mean? – I don’t know. | – 迈克 这他妈的是什么意思 – 我不知道 |
[25:19] | Phoebe, I don’t know but I remember it like it just happened. | 菲比 我不知道但我记得就是这样 |
[25:24] | I remember every single thing that happened to me in the last 94 minutes. | 我记得最后的94分钟发生在我身上的每一件事 |
[25:27] | Ninety-four minutes? How did I even get that number, Phoebe? | 94分钟 我怎么知道这数字的 菲比 |
[25:29] | I remember literally every single thing that happened, I can picture it. | 我能确实的记得每一件发生了的事 我能想像它 |
[25:31] | – Mike, listen. – Okay. | – 迈克 听着 – 好的 |
[25:32] | Just slow down. | 就慢下来 |
[25:35] | Yeah, Mike. | 对了 迈克 |
[25:38] | You slow way down. | 你慢慢来吧 |
[25:52] | How many times have you been in this station, Mike? | 你在这警察局里呆过多少次了 迈克 |
[25:55] | Since you were 22? | 从你22岁开始 |
[25:58] | Your probation officer must be the Michael Jordan of bullshitters. | 你的缓刑官肯定是废话王迈克尔 乔丹了 |
[26:02] | Because I’ve never seen you gone more than couple of hours? | 因为我从没见过你离开几个小时的 |
[26:09] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[26:11] | Tell me you didn’t kill these people. | 告诉我你没杀这些人 |
[26:14] | They attacked him. | 他们攻击他了 |
[26:16] | – He was defending himself. – Yeah. | – 他只是自卫 – 是啊 |
[26:18] | – Excuse me? – What was he supposed to do? | – 什么 – 他当时应该做什么 |
[26:22] | You’re his girlfriend. You’re his mom. | 你是他的女朋友 你是他的母亲 |
[26:24] | You’re his maid. You’re his landlady. | 你是他的女仆 你是他的女房东 |
[26:27] | – Now you’re his lawyer? -It was just a thing. | – 现在你是他的律师了 – 这只是一件事 |
[26:31] | It was just a thing that happened. | 这只是发生了这样的一件事 |
[26:35] | Mike… | 迈克… |
[26:37] | – I didn’t mean to. – You didn’t mean to? | – 我也不想的 – 你也不想 |
[26:41] | Two men are dead, Mike. | 死了两个人啊 迈克 |
[26:43] | There’s no walking away this time. | 这次不可能就这样走了 |
[26:47] | – What the hell is that? – What’s going on? | – 这他妈怎么回事 – 发生什么事 |
[26:49] | Shit, lock it down! | 把这里封锁起来 |
[26:52] | Hey, we’ve got a problem. | 嘿 我们有麻烦了 |
[26:56] | Why is the power out? | 为什么没电了 |
[26:57] | Hell, Phoebe, I don’t know. Just keep moving. | 菲比 我不知道 就继续走 |
[27:01] | Hold on. Hold on. | 手举起来 稳住 |
[27:03] | – All right, just… – Mike, I really don’t want to go in there. | – 好了 就… – 迈克 我真的不想进去那里 |
[27:06] | Mike… There we go. Just hold on. | 迈克… 好了 就稳住 |
[27:10] | All the lines out of the station are down. | 整个警局的所有线路都断了 |
[27:12] | Radio, Internet, the phone… | 无线电 因特网 电话… |
[27:14] | Who the fuck is that? | 这他妈的是谁 |
[27:26] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[27:35] | Mike, grab his gun! | 迈克 拿他的枪 |
[27:45] | Move! Move! Move! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[27:48] | Get down! Down! Stay down! | 蹲下来 低下 别起来 |
[28:45] | No, no, get out. Phoebe, get out! | 不 不 快走 菲比 快走 |
[29:07] | Phoebe, the gun. | 菲比 枪 |
[29:09] | Just go! | 就快走吧 |
[29:42] | Get out of here! | 离开这里 |
[29:44] | Come on! | 快点 |
[29:53] | Wait! | 等等 |
[31:20] | – Hi, darlin’. – Why is Liman on lockdown? | – 嗨 亲爱的 – 为什么泻湖封锁了 |
[31:22] | Why are there men in hazmat suits walking around like extra-terrestrials? | 为什么有人穿着防护服像外星人一样到处走 |
[31:26] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么 |
[31:27] | A dog with rabies got loose. A real old bitch. | 一只有狂犬病的狗跑了 一个真正的老婊子 |
[31:31] | – You’re all class, Adrian. – You activated Howell. | – 你说得真经典 艾德里安 – 你激活了豪厄尔 |
[31:34] | Now two of my Toughguy assets are dead. | 现在我的两个暴徒都死了 |
[31:36] | I know what you’re doing here. Don’t fuck with my operation! | 我知道你在这干什么 别跟我的行动作对 |
[31:38] | Your operation is murder. | 你的行动是谋杀 |
[31:40] | This is the last time that you and I speak. | 这是你和我最后一次通话了 |
[31:42] | I’m taking you down, Yates. You understand me? | 我要把我干掉 耶茨 你明白我的意思吗 |
[31:44] | That’s pretty big talk for a middle-aged woman with a… | 这对一个中年妇女来说很大口气啊 还要在… |
[31:47] | What? A cell phone? | 什么 电话里 |
[31:48] | You can’t touch me. Okay… | 你碰不到我的 好吧… |
[31:50] | You can’t even… Did you just hang up on me? | 你甚至不… 你刚挂了我的电话吗 |
[31:53] | Please tell me you did not just hang up on me. | 请告诉我你没有挂我电话 |
[31:58] | Yo, Phoebe, where are we going? | 菲比 我们在去哪里 |
[32:00] | We are leaving, we are getting the fuck out of town. | 我们在离开 我们要离开镇 |
[32:02] | No, I can’t leave town, you know that. | 不 我不能离开镇 你知道的 |
[32:05] | Well, you didn’t have people try to kill you before, | 你之前没有人想杀你 |
[32:06] | I was thinking maybe that could motivate us here. | 我在想也许这能激励我们 |
[32:09] | Okay, fine. So where do you want to go? | 好吧 没问题 那么你想去哪里 |
[32:11] | – Fuck! – All right, listen, listen. | – 该死的 – 好了 听着 听着 |
[32:12] | We’ll take my car and we’ll go to Rose’s house, okay? | 我们去拿我的车然后我们去罗斯的家 好吗 |
[32:14] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 干嘛 |
[32:16] | You want to get high right now, Mike? | 你现在还想抽大麻 迈克 |
[32:17] | No I don’t want to get… No. | 不 我不是想… 不 |
[32:18] | Rose has like guns and shit, okay. | 罗斯有枪和武器 好吧 |
[32:20] | He can help us hide out and I’m still in handcuff. | 他能帮我们藏起来而我还戴着手铐 |
[32:25] | Okay, you are not in any position to be making the plan right now. | 好了 你现在根本不是在做计划 |
[32:28] | Really? Well, who is, all right? | 是吗 那谁在做 好吗 |
[32:29] | – The cops are all dead. – The guy in the thing, | – 警察都死了 – 那个家伙 |
[32:31] | in the cell thing, doesn’t see the gun, you don’t point at it and go, “Gun…” | 在牢里的没看见枪 你不跑指着它说 “枪…” |
[32:38] | Okay. No, no. I recognize that now as, like, a faux pas. I’m sorry. | 好吧 不 不 我现在意识到了是个错误 对不起 |
[32:41] | Like, and if someone who’s trying to kill you, goes, “Wait…” | 而且如果有人想杀你 喊 “等等…” |
[32:44] | You don’t go, “What do you want to talk about?” | 你不会转身说”你想聊点什么” |
[32:46] | Okay, you’re right. Sorry. I’m sorry. | 好了 你是对的 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[32:49] | Please just don’t yell at me, okay? | 求你别对我大吵大叫了 好吗 |
[32:50] | – No. I’m just starting to freak out. – No. I know you are. | – 不 我只是开始吓坏了 – 不 我知道你吓坏了 |
[32:52] | I just think that maybe we need to figure out | 我只是觉得也许我们要搞清楚 |
[32:53] | what the fuck we’re doing… | 我们到底在干什么… |
[32:55] | Come here. You’re fine. I’m fine. All right? | 过来 你没事 我也没事 好吗 |
[32:58] | We made it out of there. Okay? | 我们从那逃出来了 好吗 |
[33:00] | And nothing else is going to happen, I promise. | 而且没其他事会发生了 我保证 |
[33:03] | Let’s just get in my car… | 我们就上我的车… |
[33:05] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[33:08] | So that’s what those guys were doing? | 所以那就是这些家伙在做的事 |
[33:09] | That would have hurt. | 这会很痛啊 |
[33:12] | Okay, | 好了 |
[33:14] | let’s take my car. | 我们去拿我的车吧 |
[33:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:48] | I’m in Liman. I activated Howell. | 我在泻湖 我激活了豪厄尔 |
[33:51] | What? | 什么 |
[33:52] | Yates’ Toughguy assets are in town. | 耶茨的暴徒在镇里面 |
[33:54] | I’m here trying to save asset Howell and derail this operation. | 我来这是想救豪厄尔和阻挠这行动 |
[33:58] | But something’s not right. | 但有点不对劲 |
[33:59] | I’m standing in front of the sheriff station which is on fire. | 我站在着火的警察局前面 |
[34:02] | I don’t understand… | 我不明白… |
[34:03] | Why would you… I should not be talking… | 为什么会是你…我应该跟… |
[34:05] | Listen to me. I need a weapon. | 听我说 我需要一个武器 |
[34:07] | – Oh, my God. -There’s an empty field. | – 我的天 – 有一个空旷的场地 |
[34:09] | I’m going to send you coordinates for the drop. | 我会发你一个坐标 |
[34:11] | And I need to know where the fuck | 而我需要知道 |
[34:12] | Yates is pulling the subjects for this operation. | 耶茨把这行动的实验体放在哪里了 |
[34:15] | If they’re trained assets, | 如果他们是受过训练的 |
[34:16] | they should be doing this quickly and quietly. | 他们应该很迅速和暗中完成任务 |
[34:18] | This behavior makes no sense. | 这种行为不正常 |
[34:19] | Okay, I’m sorry. I gotta hang up. I can’t… | 好了 我很抱歉 我要挂电话了 我不能… |
[34:22] | No, no, no. No, no, no. Don’t hang up. Don’t hang up. | 不 不 不 别挂电话 |
[34:24] | He’s boxing me into this town. | 他把我困在这镇里了 |
[34:25] | He’s going to trap me like a rat and he’s going to kill me. | 他会像个卑鄙小人一样追寻我然后他会杀了我 |
[34:28] | Please, Petey, I really need you. | 求你了 彼得 我真的需要你 |
[34:38] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们到了 |
[34:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:55] | Hey, you seem, like, spooky quiet. | 嘿 你似乎安静的有点怪 |
[34:59] | I am spooky quiet. | 我是安静得有点怪 |
[35:02] | I’m like… | 我就像… |
[35:03] | I think I’m in the anaphylactic shock. | 我想我是过敏性休克 |
[35:08] | That’s not what that’s called. | 那不是这样说的 |
[35:10] | Like, I’m trying to think of stuff, you know… | 就像我想理清楚事情 你知道的… |
[35:12] | Phoebe, I can’t remember anything. | 菲比 我记不起任何东西 |
[35:14] | Like I never even… | 就像我从来都… |
[35:16] | I can’t even remember where I went to school. | 我甚至想不起来我是哪里上学的 |
[35:18] | – Maybe don’t think about it. – Did I go to school? | – 也许不要再想了 – 我有趣上学吗 |
[35:22] | Did we even talk about my parents? | 我们有谈起过我的父母吗 |
[35:25] | We walk from here. Is that what’s happening now? | 我们从这开始走 这是现在的情况了吗 |
[35:28] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | – 对 – 我们走吧 |
[35:38] | – Shit. – What? | – 见鬼 – 干嘛 |
[35:43] | What if I’m like… Like a robot? | 如果我是…就像个机器人 |
[35:47] | No. No… | 不 不… |
[35:48] | With gigabytes of memory recall, | 有过十亿字节的记忆体 |
[35:50] | and, like, karate programming where I use objects to kill people. | 就像我用空手道程序来杀死目标人物 |
[35:55] | Mike, you’re not a robot. | 迈克 你不是机器人 |
[35:57] | With advanced biological engineering. | 有着先进的生物工程 |
[35:59] | Maybe I am. | 也许我是的 |
[36:00] | – Mike. – Yeah? | – 迈克 – 什么 |
[36:03] | – You are not a robot. – Yeah, but how do you know? | – 你不是机器人 – 好吧 但你怎么知道 |
[36:06] | I have the weirdest thoughts in my head right now. | 我的脑子现在有些很奇怪的想法 |
[36:09] | I know. I know, babe. | 我知道 我知道 宝贝 |
[36:10] | Do you know what a M1 Abrams is? | 你知道什么事M1艾布拉姆斯吗 |
[36:14] | It’s a type of tank. | 是一种坦克 |
[36:16] | I could list like 50 types of tanks right now. | 我现在可以列出50种坦克 |
[36:19] | When did I learn about tanks? | 我什么时候学过坦克的种类了 |
[36:21] | I didn’t. | 我没有啊 |
[36:23] | I know nothing about tanks or guns or bombs, | 我不懂任何关于坦克 枪或炸弹 |
[36:25] | but I suddenly know, like, everything about tanks and guns and… | 但我突然知道所有关于坦克 枪和… |
[36:28] | Freeze, motherfucker! | 别动 混蛋 |
[36:30] | – Shit, Mike! It’s you? – Rose. Rose. | – 迈克 是你吗 – 罗斯 罗斯 |
[36:32] | What the fuck you doing here, man? | 你他妈在这里干什么 伙计 |
[36:33] | – Can we come over? – Yo, yo, yo… Get inside! | – 我们可以过来吗 – 你们…进来吧 |
[36:34] | Get inside right now, man! | 马上进来吧 伙计 |
[36:36] | Shit crazy tonight. | 今晚真疯狂 |
[36:37] | I ain’t tryin’ to die from no monkey disease. Come on, get inside! | 我不想死于不是猴子的传染病 来吧 进里面去吧 |
[36:48] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[37:06] | What the fuck is all this? | 这都是怎么回事 |
[37:08] | – Mr. Yates, sir… – I said subtle! | – 耶茨先生 长官… – 我说了要巧妙的 |
[37:10] | I said covert! | 我说了要隐蔽的 |
[37:11] | Not pitch a tent in the middle of the fucking parking lot! | 不要在他妈的停车场中间搭帐篷 |
[37:14] | – Sir, this is… – Where are the assets? | – 长官 这是… – 实验体在哪 |
[37:18] | You got them all just sitting in a dark truck? | 你让他们全部就坐在黑暗的卡车里面 |
[37:21] | – You said as bare bones as possible. – Yes. Right, you’re right. | – 你说尽可能的简化 – 对 好的 你是对的 |
[37:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:31] | Laug her? | 笑者 |
[37:33] | What happened to you? I heard you were KIA. | 你是怎么回事 我听说你是战死了啊 |
[37:35] | We recovered him from the sheriff station 30 minutes ago. | 我们在30分钟前在警局找回了他 |
[37:39] | But you saw him, right? Howell? | 但你看见他了 对吧 豪厄尔 |
[37:41] | He took my teeth. | 他打掉我的牙了 |
[37:47] | But I got ’em back. | 但我都带回来了 |
[37:54] | Yeah, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[37:55] | We just wanna, like, hang out here for a couple of hours. | 我们只是要在这呆几个小时 |
[37:57] | ‘Cause things are like… | 因为事情就像… |
[37:58] | I don’t know, but things are, like, pretty dangerous right now. | 我不知道 但现在一切都好像很危险 |
[38:01] | Yeah, so why do you come to my house, Mike? | 是啊 所以为什么你还来我家啊 迈克 |
[38:02] | Why don’t you go to your house? | 为什么你不回自己的家呢 |
[38:04] | Crazy is as crazy does and you dragged crazy here. | 你做那些疯狂事而你还把疯狂带来这里了 |
[38:07] | And I don’t even know what that does or what that is. | 而且我甚至不知道做了什么或那是什么 |
[38:09] | You see what I’m saying? | 你明白我说的话吗 |
[38:10] | I don’t know, Rose. | 我不明白 罗斯 |
[38:11] | We just thought it would be, like, safer here. | 我们只是认为这里会更安全 |
[38:14] | Safer from what? | 躲避什么更安全 |
[38:15] | – Wait, why do you think it’s dangerous? – Yeah? | – 等等 为什么你觉得很危险 – 什么 |
[38:17] | Like I said to you before because of the… | 就像我之前跟你说的 因为… |
[38:21] | – The what? – The monkeys. The monkeys! | – 因为什么 – 因为猴子 是猴子 |
[38:23] | And, yo, Mike, what you gonna be safer from, Mike? | 那你呢 迈克 你是躲避什么 迈克 |
[38:26] | What you gonna be safer from? | 你要躲避什么 |
[38:28] | Rose… l… | 罗斯…我… |
[38:29] | Safer from what, Mike? | 躲避什么 迈克 |
[38:32] | Perimeter’s clear, man. | 周围都没事 伙计 |
[38:33] | Yo, this is Big Harold and Quinzin. | 呦 这是大哈罗德和昆金 |
[38:35] | Niggas, this is Mike and Phoebe. | 黑鬼 这是迈克和菲比 |
[38:38] | – Mike? Me and Mike know each other. – Me and Quinzin know each other. | – 迈克 我和迈克认识的 – 我的昆金认识的 |
[38:41] | Jinx, right? | 厄运 对吧 |
[38:42] | Dude, it sucks, you were in first place for like three weeks | 伙计 太差劲了 你在第一位就3个星期 |
[38:45] | – and your kickers got hurt. – I know, man. | – 而且你的球员受伤了 – 我知道 伙计 |
[38:46] | What? | 什么 |
[38:47] | We do Fantasy Football together, you dig? | 我们一起玩幻想橄榄球的 你懂吗 |
[38:49] | And you ain’t even tell me? | 而你从来没跟我说 |
[38:51] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[38:53] | Everybody’s got a Fantasy Football league but Rose, | 每个人都有一个幻想橄榄球联盟 但罗斯没有 |
[38:56] | is what you’re sayin’. | 这是你们的意思吗 |
[38:58] | I guess Rose just sits alone, I guess. | 我想罗斯就孤独地坐着 我想是的 |
[39:00] | I don’t know nothin’ about no Fantasy Football. | 我不懂幻想橄榄球 |
[39:03] | Well that don’t make me feel better, man, nobody tell you shit. | 这不会让我感觉好点啊 伙计 都没人跟你吹牛逼的 |
[39:06] | So hurtful. | 真伤人 |
[39:08] | Sorry, man, sorry. But it’s all about conspiracies tonight. | 抱歉 伙计 抱歉 但今晚都是关于阴谋 |
[39:11] | Sorry, can I just ask about the monkeys? | 抱歉 我可以问问猴子的问题吗 |
[39:14] | And the gas masks? What… | 还有防毒面罩 什么… |
[39:16] | You ain’t heard? Town’s under government wildfire. | 你没听说吗 镇政府的传言 |
[39:19] | Outer-space shit, | 外太空什么的 |
[39:21] | straight Andromeda Strain bacterial disease type shit! | 仙女座变种细菌传染病什么的 |
[39:26] | – I’m sorry? – You ain’t seen? | – 什么 – 你没看见吗 |
[39:29] | Fuckin’ look at the TV, man! | 看看电视啊 伙计 |
[39:30] | Look at the fuckin’ TV! | 看电视啊 |
[39:32] | Look at that shit, right there! | 看看那里的东西 |
[39:33] | …level six quarantine around the town of Liman, West Virginia. | 在西弗吉尼亚州的泻湖镇进行6级隔离 |
[39:37] | The CDC has said a breakout of what is being described | 美国疾控中心说一个被发现的超级伤寒 |
[39:39] | as Super Typhoid began earlier this evening. | 在今晚早些时间开始爆发 |
[39:42] | The bridge into town has been blocked with access in or out of the town… | 进入镇的大桥已经被封锁不能进或出镇… |
[39:45] | What did I tell ya? What the fuck I tell ya? | 我跟你们说了吧 我他妈跟你们说了吧 |
[39:47] | …sources believe the beginning of the outbreak… | 爆发的原因相信是… |
[39:49] | That’s not real. That can’t… | 这不是真的 这不可能… |
[39:50] | …traced back to these two individuals… | 追溯到这2个人… |
[39:51] | That can’t be real. | 这不可能是真的 |
[39:52] | Anyone having knowledge of their whereabouts | 任何知道他们行踪的人 |
[39:54] | should contact the authorities immediately. | 应立即联系有关部门 |
[39:55] | Shit, Phoebe. Fuck… | 该死的 菲比 |
[39:56] | These two animal activist are highly contagious… | 这两个动物激进分子是高度传染性的… |
[39:58] | That’s that lady I was telling you about. | 这就是我跟你说的那个小姐 |
[39:59] | …and should not be approached under any circumstances. | …在任何情况下都不应该接近 |
[40:02] | What? | 什么 |
[40:03] | Officials have indicated that Victoria Lasseter is responsible for the outbreak. | 官方表示维多利亚·拉塞特是这次伤寒爆发的负责人 |
[40:07] | Why the fuck y’all on TV, Mike? | 为什么你们都他妈的上电视了 迈克 |
[40:09] | …Victoria Lasseter’s inappropriate close contact | 维多利亚·拉塞特不恰当的接触了 |
[40:11] | with several test monkeys. | 几只受试验的猴子 |
[40:12] | Yo, Mike, are you in on this? | 迈克 你跟这有关系吗 |
[40:14] | You mean, this is the lady that talked to you? | 你是说 这是跟你说过话的那个小姐 |
[40:16] | – Yeah. – What? | – 对 – 什么 |
[40:17] | Why the fuck do you know that monkey fucking motherfucker, man? | 为什么你认识那个耍猴的混蛋啊 伙计 |
[40:21] | – Dude, calm down. – Calm down? | – 伙计 冷静点 – 冷静 |
[40:24] | I want fuckin’ answers now. | 我现在就要答案 |
[40:27] | Yo! Yo! Yo! | 快 快 快 |
[40:28] | Okay, Rose, listen… | 好了 罗斯 听着… |
[40:30] | Things don’t mean what you think they mean. | 事情不是像你认为他们说的那样的 |
[40:33] | This is going to sound crazy. | 这听起来会很疯狂 |
[40:37] | Something very weird is happening to me tonight, okay, | 今晚有些很奇怪的事发生在我身上了 好吧 |
[40:40] | and I don’t know what it is, but I keep, like, killing people, okay. | 而我不知道是怎么回事 但我一直在杀人 好了吧 |
[40:43] | And there’s a chance I may be a robot. | 而且有可能我是个机器人 |
[40:46] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[40:48] | You got the fuckin’ monkey virus. | 你感染了他妈的猴子病毒 |
[40:50] | No, Rose. Stop… | 不 罗斯 别这样… |
[40:52] | You’re fucking going to quarantine, Mike! | 你他妈的要被隔离了 迈克 |
[40:53] | – Rose, don’t do that! – Wait, wait, wait! No, no! | – 罗斯 别这样做 – 等等 不 不 |
[40:55] | – That’s entirely unnecessary! – You’re going to quarantine, motherfucker! | – 这完全没有必要 – 你要被隔离了 混蛋 |
[40:58] | Damn! | 该死的 |
[41:01] | Yo, bitch! | 婊子 |
[41:07] | Rose. I’m sorry. | 罗斯 我很抱歉 |
[41:19] | Okay, Rose, can you just, | 好了 罗斯 你可以就 |
[41:20] | whatever you do, not call that number that was on the TV. | 无论你做什么 别打电视上的电话 |
[41:23] | You think I’m gonna call the government? Bitch, I ain’t trying to get neuralized. | 你认为我要打给政府 婊子 我不是想拿奖金 |
[41:27] | Rose, maybe we could just talk about this, okay? | 罗斯 也许我们可以谈谈这个 好吗 |
[41:29] | Nuh-uh, Mike. Nuh-uh! | 不 迈克 不要 |
[41:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:37] | – Hey, Rose. – Yeah? | – 嘿 罗斯 – 什么 |
[41:39] | I think I could probably break this lock. | 我想我可能可以打烂这个锁 |
[41:41] | – Please don’t. – Okay. | – 拜托不要 – 好吧 |
[41:50] | I’ve never been down here. | 我从来没下过来这里 |
[41:54] | Hey, Phoebe… | 嘿 菲比… |
[41:55] | Phoebe, do you really think I have that disease? | 菲比 你觉得我真得了这种疾病吗 |
[41:59] | What? That fake monkey news-story disease? | 什么 那假猴子新闻故事疾病 |
[42:02] | How do you know it’s fake? | 你怎么知道是假的 |
[42:04] | I did meet that woman. | 我真的见过那女人 |
[42:18] | Well, how do you feel? | 那么你感觉怎么样 |
[42:21] | You feel sick? | 你感觉有病吗 |
[42:24] | No. I feel kind of amazing. | 不 我感觉有点棒棒的 |
[42:51] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[42:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[43:01] | – Hello? – Hola, Petey. | – 喂 – 你好 彼得 |
[43:04] | Why am I hearing that there’s a supply drop made over Liman? | 为什么我听说有供给投下泻湖 |
[43:08] | Do you understand that you’re assisting the efforts | 你明白你在协助一个离群的 |
[43:10] | of a rogue CIA operative acting against national security? | 中央情报局特工影响了国家安全吗 |
[43:13] | What do we call that, Petey? | 我们怎么叫那种人的 彼得 |
[43:16] | When someone is actively working against the interests of their own country? | 当有人很积极工作不顾国家利益的人 |
[43:19] | Treason. | 叛国 |
[43:21] | Gosh, help me out here because I always forget, | 天啊 提醒我一下 因为我总是忘记了 |
[43:23] | what’s the punishment for treason? | 叛国的刑罚是什么 |
[43:26] | We take you outside and we shoot you in the fucking head. | 我们带你到外面然后我们在你的头开枪 |
[43:30] | Now I’m keenly aware | 现在我清楚的知道 |
[43:32] | that you have a degree of loyalty to Lasseter. | 你对拉斯特有一定的忠诚度 |
[43:34] | That ends now. You’re not to help her again. | 这现在都结束了 你不会再帮她了 |
[43:36] | – I. .. -Understood? | – 我… – 明白了吗 |
[43:56] | Thanks for the location on Howell. | 感谢你找到豪厄尔的位置 |
[43:58] | I’m heading to him right now, but in the meantime | 我现在去找他了 但同时 |
[43:59] | we’ve got to go public on this. Call Krueger. | 我们得公开这件事 打给克鲁格 |
[44:01] | I can’t believe Yates has been training mental patients for his program. | 我真不敢相信耶茨一直为他的计划训练精神病人 |
[44:03] | It is my duty to inform you that should you go public with this operation… | 通知你应该去公开这行动是我的责任… |
[44:06] | It’s your duty? What? | 这是你的责任 什么 |
[44:08] | We have to stop this! He’s completely out of his… | 我们得阻止这行动 他完全脱离了他的… |
[44:10] | If you go public with this operation, you’re committing treason, | 如果你去公开了这个行动 你就犯叛国罪了 |
[44:12] | and will be treated as a traitor to the United States of America. | 而且会被视为背叛美利坚合众国来处理 |
[44:14] | No! Pete? Peter? | 不 彼得 彼得 |
[44:17] | – I’m sorry. – Petey! | – 我很抱歉 – 彼得 |
[44:19] | I can’t help you anymore. | 我不能再帮你了 |
[44:23] | Fuck! | 去死 |
[44:31] | Phoebe, what are you doing? | 菲比 你在干什么 |
[44:34] | We are escaping. | 我们要逃跑 |
[44:38] | Phoebe. No, Phoebe, stop. | 菲比 不 菲比 别这样 |
[44:41] | I really don’t think we should do this, okay? | 我真的不认为我们应该这样做 好吗 |
[44:43] | I think we should just wait here. | 我认为我们应该就在这等 |
[44:44] | Rose is like a really good guy, he’ll come around. | 罗斯是个很好的人 他会再下来的 |
[44:45] | You’ll see. He’s just a sensitive and complex man. | 你会明白的 他只是个敏感又复杂的人 |
[44:47] | Babe, I’m not going to sit around | 宝贝 我不会就坐着 |
[44:49] | and wait on the judgment of your drug dealer. | 等你的毒贩子来判断 |
[44:56] | Do we have a location on Howell? | 我们找到豪厄尔的位置了吗 |
[44:57] | He’s at his friend’s house. | 他在他朋友的家 |
[45:00] | Okay, we roll in waves. Got it? | 好吧 我们包围他们 知道了吗 |
[45:02] | Employ Newton, Laugher and Bourbon. | 派牛顿 笑者和波本 |
[45:04] | Is the press package ready? | 给媒体的故事准备好了吗 |
[45:05] | – Yes, sir. – Activate it. | – 准备好了 长官 – 激活它 |
[45:06] | And… | 还有… |
[45:08] | I’m clearing use of Riofloxin gas. | 我要干净利落的用迷魂烟 |
[45:15] | No more risks. No more mistakes. | 不要再有风险 不要再有过失 |
[45:18] | Clean sweep. | 彻底清除 |
[45:26] | – Fuck! – Do you know what you’re doing? | – 见鬼 – 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[45:29] | I’m just going to scoot a little bit further and see if I can get into the other room. | 我只是想走远一点看看我能不能进入另一个房间 |
[45:32] | Just give me one second. | 就给我点时间 |
[45:44] | This is not the right moment. | 这不是好时机 |
[45:49] | What do you mean, Quinzin, I can’t be in your league? | 你是什么意思 昆金 我不能在你的联赛里 |
[45:51] | – I know football. Dang. -It’s too late, man. | – 我懂橄榄球 黑鬼 – 太迟了 伙计 |
[45:53] | Too late? It’s never too late. | 太迟 永远也不会太迟的 |
[45:58] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[46:07] | Shit! Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[46:12] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[46:24] | What? | 干嘛 |
[46:59] | Babe, come here. Hey, honey? | 宝贝 过来这 嘿 亲爱的 |
[47:02] | Mike… Come here. Come here. | 迈克… 过来 过来这里 |
[47:05] | Hey, wake up! Wake up! Come on, come on. | 嘿 醒醒 醒醒 来吧 来吧 |
[47:07] | You have to stay awake, all right? | 你得保持清醒 好吗 |
[47:09] | Hey, that Riofloxin shit, it’s going to make you really tired! | 嘿 这迷魂烟会让你感觉很累 |
[47:12] | This is going to help a little bit. | 这会帮助缓解的 |
[47:14] | Only if you stay awake for me, okay? | 只有你保持清醒才有效 好吗 |
[47:16] | – I feel sleepy. – Don’t sleep! Don’t sleep! | – 我好困阿 – 别睡着 别睡着 |
[47:19] | Baby, if you sleep you die. Okay? | 宝贝 如果你睡着了就死了 好吗 |
[47:20] | If you sleep you die, Mike. That’s how this shit works. | 如果你睡着了就死了 迈克 这是迷魂烟的效果 |
[47:23] | Shuts your senses down one by one. Keep your eyes open! | 慢慢的丧失你的感觉 别闭上眼睛 |
[47:24] | Baby, keep your fucking eyes open! | 宝贝 别他妈的闭上眼睛 |
[47:26] | Honey? Honey? Babe! | 亲爱的 亲爱的 宝贝 |
[47:30] | Babe, wake up! Wake up! Wake up, okay? | 宝贝 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 好吗 |
[47:32] | Fuck! Babe… | 宝贝… |
[47:34] | No, what the fuck! No! | 不 别这样 不 |
[47:36] | What about Chip the Brick? Hey! What about… | 碎砖怎么办 嘿 那… |
[47:38] | What about Apollo Ape? | 阿波罗猿怎么办 |
[47:40] | I love them. I love them… | 我很喜欢他们 我很喜欢他们… |
[47:42] | If you die, they die. | 如果你死了 他们也死了 |
[47:43] | I don’t want them to fucking die. I love you, babe. | 我不想他们死 我爱你 宝贝 |
[47:46] | Babe! Please! | 宝贝 求你了 |
[47:50] | Mike, wake up. | 迈克 醒醒 |
[47:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[48:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[48:08] | Mike, you won’t remember this, but I love you. | 迈克 你不会记得这个的 但我爱你 |
[48:18] | …new start, away from all this. | …新的开始 远离这一切 |
[48:25] | Just you and me. | 就你和我 |
[48:29] | You’re free. | 你是自由的 |
[48:31] | Away from all this. | 远离这一切 |
[48:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[48:35] | It’s over. I love you. | 结束了 我爱你 |
[48:38] | Interview number 13985. | 访问号码是13985 |
[48:42] | This is our last session, Mike. | 这是我们最后一学期 迈克 |
[48:43] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[48:44] | You won’t see me again. | 你不会再见到我了 |
[48:46] | I love you. It’s over. | 我爱你 结束了 |
[48:48] | Wake up. Please! | 醒醒 求你了 |
[48:50] | Wake up! Mike. | 醒醒 迈克 |
[48:52] | Mike, you gotta wake up. | 迈克 你要醒过来 |
[48:54] | Mike! Mike! | 迈克 迈克 |
[48:55] | Please! | 求求你了 |
[49:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[49:07] | – Hey. – No, no. | – 嘿 – 不 不 |
[49:14] | How do you know what that gas was? | 你怎么知道那是什么毒气 |
[49:18] | Okay… I… | 好吧…我… |
[49:22] | No, no, no. What is going on? How do you know… | 不 不 不 怎么回事 你怎么知道… |
[49:25] | How do you know what that gas was? | 你怎么知道那是什么毒气的 |
[49:27] | I don’t know what’s going on. But, listen… | 我不知道怎么回事 但 听着… |
[49:30] | – Baby… – No. No. | – 宝贝… – 不 不 |
[49:32] | Okay, Mike. Mike. Mike… Hey… | 好吧 迈克 迈克… 嘿… |
[49:34] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[49:36] | But I do know what’s going on with you, okay. | 但我知道你是怎么回事 好吧 |
[49:38] | If you just listen… Listen. | 你就听着…听着 |
[49:40] | Okay, tell me then. | 好的 那么告诉我吧 |
[49:41] | It’s not going to make any sense right now. | 现在说也没什么意义 |
[49:44] | What is going on? What’s going on with me? | 怎么回事 我是怎么回事 |
[49:50] | I… | 我… |
[49:54] | I’m your handler. | 我是你的管理人 |
[49:56] | I was assigned to you five years ago. | 我是5年前被派到你身边的 |
[49:58] | – And I’m… – My handler? | – 而我… – 我的管理人 |
[50:00] | Please understand… I’m CIA, okay. | 请你理解… 我是中央情报局的人 好吗 |
[50:03] | – But… – You’re what? | – 但… – 你是什么 |
[50:05] | – Listen to me. It’s okay. – You’re what? | – 听我说 没事的 – 你是什么 |
[50:07] | I’ve been trying to tell you this for so fucking long. | 我一直想告诉你很长时间了 |
[50:09] | Phoebe… Are you not… Are you not my girlfriend? | 菲比… 你不是… 你不是我的女朋友吗 |
[50:13] | Of course I’m your girlfriend. | 当然我是你的女朋友 |
[50:15] | – Babe, that’s what… – Please stop it. | – 宝贝 这就是… – 求你别再说了 |
[50:17] | That’s what I’m telling you. No… | 这就是我要告诉你的 不… |
[50:18] | Please stop it. No. I can’t even look at you. | 求你别说了 不 我甚至连看都不想看到你了 |
[50:20] | No, no, no, I gotta go. | 不 不 不 我要离开 |
[50:24] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[50:26] | Mike, you have to let me explain! | 迈克 你得让我解释啊 |
[50:32] | – No. No. No… Mike… – No, no, no. | – 不 不 不要走…迈克… – 不 不 不 |
[50:35] | – Hey… – Leave me alone! | – 嘿… – 离我远点 |
[50:36] | – Unlock the door, Mike! – Leave me alone! | – 开门啊 迈克 – 我要静静 |
[50:43] | No, no, no. Get off of me. Get off of me! | 不 不 不 放开我 放开我 |
[50:45] | Mike, relax… | 迈克 放松… |
[50:52] | Look, I just need to know. | 听着 我只是想知道 |
[50:55] | Am I real? | 我是真实存在的吗 |
[50:57] | Yes, you’re real. | 你当然是真的啊 |
[51:00] | Are your parents really dead? | 你的父母真的都死了吗 |
[51:06] | Okay, how much of everything that you’ve ever told me | 好了 所有你告诉我的事有多少 |
[51:08] | is just a complete lie? | 是谎言来的 |
[51:10] | Not everything is a lie. | 不是全部都是谎言 |
[51:12] | No, please don’t use your grown-up voice with me. | 不 请你别用你成熟的一面跟我说话 |
[51:14] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[51:15] | Okay… No. I was in love with you. | 好吧… 不 我是爱上你了 |
[51:18] | I am in love with you… I don’t even know who you are! | 我是爱上你了… 我现在都不知道你是谁了 |
[51:20] | Fuck, Mike! | 该死的 迈克 |
[51:21] | No, you don’t get to like, fake cry with me, okay. | 不 你别叫我迈克在我面前装哭 好吧 |
[51:23] | They probably like train you how to do this, don’t they? | 他们可能会训练你如何装哭 不是吗 |
[51:25] | To fuck with my emotions. Okay, well stop it. | 来博取我的同情 好了 别哭了 |
[51:29] | Please stop it. | 求你别哭了 |
[51:31] | Hey! Hey! Stop it, okay! Fucking stop it! | 嘿 嘿 别哭了 好吗 他妈的别哭了 |
[51:39] | I’m not lying anymore. | 我没有再说谎了 |
[51:42] | Just give me one chance. | 就给我一次机会 |
[51:43] | – I’m not going to lie to you, okay? – Okay. | – 我不会再骗你了 好吗 – 好吧 |
[51:47] | Get out. | 下车 |
[51:49] | No. No, Mike. | 不 不要 迈克 |
[51:50] | Phoebe, get out of my car. | 菲比 下车 |
[51:52] | I can’t… | 我不可以… |
[51:53] | – Get out of my car, okay! – I can’t… | – 离开我的车 好吗 – 我不可以… |
[51:55] | – Get out of my car! -It’s my fucking car! | – 离开我的车 – 这他妈的是我的车 |
[51:57] | No! Get out of the car! Okay! | 不 下车 好吧 |
[52:42] | Phoebe… | 菲比… |
[52:54] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[52:56] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[53:11] | I’m supposed to bring you in alive. | 我应该要把你活着带回去 |
[53:15] | Lucky you! | 你真幸运 |
[53:18] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[53:20] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[53:25] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[53:26] | Bang!Bang!Bang! | 彭 彭 彭 |
[53:32] | Phoebe!Phoebe! | 菲比 菲比 |
[53:35] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[53:37] | I’m going to do something very bad. | 我要做些很坏的事 |
[53:49] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[54:08] | Shit! What is that? | 该死的 这是什么 |
[54:10] | It smells like gas! | 这闻起来像汽油 |
[54:11] | – Gas! – No! NO! | – 汽油 – 不 不 |
[54:13] | Fuck! No! No! No, don’t! | 不 不 不 不要 |
[54:16] | Fuck! Man! | 天啊 |
[54:20] | I fucking hate you, man! | 我他妈的恨死你了 混蛋 |
[54:21] | Well, I fucking hate you too, man! | 那个 我也他妈的恨死你了 混蛋 |
[54:39] | Shit! No! | 不要 |
[54:44] | – Hey, I wanna show you something! – No, no, no. | – 嘿 我要给你看点东西 – 不 不 不 |
[54:46] | Hey, wake up. | 嘿 醒醒 |
[54:55] | Hey, wake up! | 嘿 醒醒 |
[54:57] | I said I wanna show you something. | 我说我要给你看点东西 |
[55:01] | Look! | 看 |
[55:07] | Mike! Mike! | 迈克 迈克 |
[55:25] | Sir! | 长官 |
[55:27] | Well, if it isn’t Miss Stockholm Syndrome 2010. | 这不是2010年斯德哥尔摩最佳表现小姐吗 |
[55:31] | Yates. What the fuck are you doing here? | 耶茨 你他妈的在这里干什么 |
[55:34] | That’s unprofessional. | 这很没有职业道德啊 |
[55:37] | Who’s running this operation? | 谁负责这行动的 |
[55:41] | Since when did desk jockeys like you run field ops? | 从什么时候开始你这死宅男也开始出外勤了 |
[55:43] | Well, I guess that’s the problem with going dark for five years. | 我想你的问题是这5年来变无知了啊 |
[55:45] | You kinda fall out of the loop on a couple of things. | 你有点太沉醉于夫妻生活了 |
[55:48] | Do you have authorization at all? | 你有授权吗 |
[55:50] | Where’s Krueger? | 克鲁格在哪 |
[55:51] | Phoebe Selburg, | 菲比·肖博 |
[55:53] | she who’d rather suck some stoner’s cock than turn herself back in for debrief, | 她宁愿含一些瘾君子的老二也不愿意自己回来汇报 |
[55:57] | is going to question my authorization? | 还要怀疑我的授权 |
[55:59] | I’ve read your file. | 我看过你的档案 |
[56:02] | You have no secrets from me! | 在我面前你没有任何秘密 |
[56:06] | Your boyfriend isn’t real. | 你的男朋友不是真实的 |
[56:09] | We made him. | 我们创造他出来的 |
[56:12] | I’m so sorry, that some lab-rat made you cum a bunch of times | 我很抱歉 这实验老鼠让你浪费了那么多时间 |
[56:15] | in the back of a Taco Bell! | 在一间塔可钟的后面 |
[56:17] | Yeah, that’s probably a good reason to throw away your entire life! | 好吧 这可能是抛弃你整个人生的一个很好的理由 |
[56:20] | Well, I guess it all worked out. | 好吧 我想这都很顺利 |
[56:22] | Because look where I am now. | 因为看看我现在 |
[56:23] | In charge of a major operation. | 主管这么重要的行动 |
[56:27] | And look where you are. | 而看看你 |
[56:30] | Under departmental arrest for insubordination. | 因为违抗命令被我部下逮捕 |
[56:32] | And your face is all messed up. | 而且你的面孔一团糟 |
[56:34] | And I’m gonna get a promotion. | 而我会被提拔 |
[56:35] | Your pathetic stoner boyfriend has been burned alive. | 你那可怜的瘾君子男友被活活的烧死 |
[56:44] | Hey. Hey- | 嘿 嘿 |
[56:48] | – it’s okay. It’s okay. Hi. – Hi. | – 没事了 没事了 嗨 – 嗨 |
[56:52] | Mike, do you recognize me? | 迈克 你认得我吗 |
[56:56] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[56:59] | Yeah, you’re the woman from the market. | 认得 你是便利店的那个女人 |
[57:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[57:04] | Do you really know who I am? | 你真的知道我是谁吗 |
[57:07] | Are you my mother? | 你是我母亲吗 |
[57:10] | No. | 不是 |
[57:13] | Okay, you know what, I gotta take you somewhere. | 好了 你知道什么吗 我要带你去其他地方 |
[57:16] | – No, no, no. – We got to go someplace safe. | – 不 不 不 – 我们得去个安全的地方 |
[57:17] | No, we have to. You’re coming with me. | 不 我们必须要去 你要跟我一起去 |
[57:19] | – No, I’m… – No… | – 不 我… – 不… |
[57:20] | Stop. I’m not going anywhere until you tell me | 停 直到你告诉我是怎么回事之前 |
[57:21] | what the hell is going on with me, okay? | 我哪里都不会去 好吧 |
[57:23] | Who are you | 你是谁 |
[57:25] | and what did they do with my girlfriend? | 和他们对我女朋友怎么样了 |
[57:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:32] | Do you remember | 你还记得 |
[57:35] | when you were arrested when you were 18 for the acid? | 当你18岁时因为嗨迷幻药被逮捕的时候吗 |
[57:39] | That was when we first met. | 那是我们第一次见面的时候 |
[57:41] | I was recruiting people for a program called Wiseman. | 我当时在为一个叫聪明人的计划招募人 |
[57:44] | Which was basically designed to take third strike misdemeanor offenders | 计划基本上都是采取第三类轻罪犯人 |
[57:49] | and offer them the opportunity to volunteer. | 和提供自愿者一个机会 |
[57:52] | Volunteer? For what? | 自愿者 做什么的 |
[57:53] | To be… To be an experiment. | 成为… 成为一名实验者 |
[57:56] | An experiment? | 一名实验者 |
[58:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[58:03] | That was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[58:05] | No, but Mike, you worked. | 不 但迈克你成功了 |
[58:07] | All the other subjects that came in, they were all failures. | 其他全部实验对象都失败了 |
[58:10] | But not you. | 但你没有 |
[58:12] | You were a success. | 你是一个完成品 |
[58:18] | But it was driving you insane. | 但这让你变疯狂了 |
[58:21] | It was driving everybody insane. | 这让所有人都疯了 |
[58:25] | The risks weren’t worth the rewards. | 计划的风险远远大于回报 |
[58:28] | So I shut it down, | 所以我把它关停了 |
[58:30] | and I gave you all new lives and new identities. | 而且我给你一个新的生活和新的身份 |
[58:34] | – A fresh start here. – Yeah. | – 在这里一个全新的开始 – 好吧 |
[58:37] | So you erased my memories. | 所以你抹去了我的记忆 |
[58:40] | And you fucked with my head. | 而且你给我的脑袋动了手脚 |
[58:43] | And you left me here with a fake girlfriend. | 还把我留在这里跟一个假女朋友一起 |
[58:50] | – No. – No, Mike, Mike, wait. | – 不 – 不 迈克 迈克 等等 |
[58:53] | This isn’t who you always were. | 这不是你原来的样子 |
[58:55] | The slow thinking, the inability to leave town. | 思维迟钝 不能离开镇 |
[58:59] | The phobias… We did that to protect you. | 恐惧… 我们这样做是为了保护你 |
[59:02] | – To protect me? – Yeah. | – 为了保护我 – 对 |
[59:04] | Well, tell that to the guys who are trying to kill me. | 好么告诉想杀我的那个家伙吧 |
[59:06] | Who the fuck are those people? | 这些人他妈的都是谁 |
[59:07] | Hey. You’re the lady from TV! | 嘿 你是电视上的那个女人 |
[59:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[59:12] | You fuck monkeys! | 你是耍猴的 |
[59:14] | What? | 什么 |
[59:16] | Mike, where are you going? | 迈克 你要去哪里 |
[59:20] | Sir, asset Howell is still alive. | 长官 豪厄尔还活着 |
[59:22] | He and Agent Lasseter were spotted at the gas station near Chestnut Street. | 他和拉塞特探员被发现在切斯纳特街附近的一家加油站 |
[59:27] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[59:37] | – Hello? – Hola, Petey. | – 喂 – 你好 彼得 |
[59:39] | I need a drone in the sky in less than an hour. | 我要一台无人机一小时内来到这上空 |
[59:41] | Call me when it’s entering my air-space. | 当它进入我的空域就打给我 |
[59:47] | – So you’re going to blow up a civilian town? – If I have to. | – 那么你要轰炸一个平民镇 – 如果有必要的话 |
[59:49] | To catch one guy? | 就为了一个人 |
[59:51] | This is it, Pheebs. | 就是这样 菲比 |
[59:54] | The kid gloves are off. | 不玩小孩那一套了 |
[1:00:08] | It’s fine. Go back to work! | 没事 继续工作 |
[1:00:34] | Sir, new sighting. | 长官 新发现 |
[1:00:35] | Two subjects heading east on Perryman Way. | 两名犯人向东移动前往佩里曼 |
[1:00:39] | They’re going back to the house. | 他们要回家 |
[1:00:41] | He’s not just going to go back to the house. | 他不只是回家 |
[1:00:43] | Mike can be a little slow sometimes, but he’s not a fucking idiot. | 迈克可能有时候有些思维迟钝 但他不是白痴 |
[1:00:46] | Mike, I can’t believe you’re going back to your house. | 迈克 我真不敢相信你要回家 |
[1:00:48] | I’m going inside and I’m going to sleep. | 我要回去睡觉 |
[1:00:50] | He could have snipers taking aim at us right now. | 他现在可能派了狙击手在瞄准我们 |
[1:00:52] | Really? Then shoot me, please! | 真的吗 那开枪射我吧 求求你了 |
[1:00:54] | So what? Why are you still here? | 你管的着吗 为什么你还在这里 |
[1:00:56] | – I don’t want you to die. – Why? | – 我不想你死 – 为什么 |
[1:00:59] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:01:01] | Because I care about you, all right? | 因为我在乎你 好吗 |
[1:01:03] | Okay, well I don’t care, all right. | 好了 我不在乎 好吧 |
[1:01:05] | If I die, I’m going to do it stoned, | 如果我要死 我要嗨着 |
[1:01:08] | and smiling in my bed. | 和闻着我床的味道死 |
[1:01:11] | And you can stay or you can go. | 而你可以选择留下或离开 |
[1:01:16] | Otis, I need you and Beedle to go to the house | 奥蒂斯 我要你和比德尔去犯人家 |
[1:01:18] | and confirm the location of Lasseter and asset Howell. | 确认拉塞特和豪厄尔的位置 |
[1:01:22] | Now, thank you, now! | 马上 谢谢 马上 |
[1:01:24] | Sir, yes, sir. | 长官 是的 长官 |
[1:01:29] | What the fuck are you looking at? | 你他妈的看什么看 |
[1:02:01] | Who’s Apollo Ape? | 谁是阿波罗猿 |
[1:02:07] | He’s a monkey astronaut. | 他是一个猴子宇航员 |
[1:02:09] | I made him up. He goes on adventures. | 我创造他的 他在冒险 |
[1:02:18] | Hey, Mike, you know Phoebe was supposed to come back in. | 嘿 迈克 你要知道菲比之前是自愿来这里的 |
[1:02:26] | When you were in the program, she always looked out for you. | 当你在计划里的时候她总是照顾着你 |
[1:02:29] | As all the other assets kept failing, you kept succeeding. | 随着其他实验对像一直失败 你一直都很成功 |
[1:02:33] | She had so much faith in you. | 她对你很信任 |
[1:02:37] | You were real to her. | 你对她来说是真实的 |
[1:02:40] | She was just supposed to get you settled into this town | 她本来只是应该带你融入这个镇 |
[1:02:42] | and then she was going to be reassigned. | 然后她就会被重新分配 |
[1:02:46] | But she decided to stay with you. | 但她决定要留下跟你一起 |
[1:02:48] | She gave up everything, her whole real life. | 她放弃了所有东西 她整个真实的人生 |
[1:02:52] | Just thought you should know that. | 只是认为你应该知道这些 |
[1:03:02] | Miss Lasseter? | 拉塞特小姐 |
[1:03:24] | Come here. | 过来这里 |
[1:03:26] | Asset Howell confirmed on site! | 确认豪厄尔在现场 |
[1:03:28] | Sir, asset Howell confirmed on site. | 长官 确认豪厄尔在现场 |
[1:03:30] | Requesting immediate backup. | 请求立即增援 |
[1:03:32] | Copy that. Drone strike is a go, call it. | 收到 无人机准备攻击 下命令 |
[1:03:34] | But what about Otis? | 但奥蒂斯怎么办 |
[1:03:35] | Drone strike is a go! Call it! | 无人机准备攻击 下命令 |
[1:03:37] | We are go for strike. | 我们准备攻击 |
[1:03:38] | Roger, go for strike. | 收到 准备攻击 |
[1:03:40] | Agent Douglas, please confirm. | 道格拉斯探员 请确认 |
[1:03:43] | Go for strike. | 准备攻击 |
[1:03:44] | Moving into attack position. | 正移动去攻击位置 |
[1:03:49] | Okay. There you go. All right. | 好了 躺下吧 没事 |
[1:03:52] | Shit! Okay, stay here. | 不是吧 好 呆在这 |
[1:04:29] | Beedle! | 比德尔 |
[1:04:45] | Target lock in progress. Waiting confirmation to strike. | 目标锁定 等待确认攻击 |
[1:04:47] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:04:49] | Agent Douglas, please confirm deployment. | 道格拉斯探员 请确认部署 |
[1:04:51] | Fucking fire! | 他妈的发射啊 |
[1:04:53] | What the fuck is wrong with you! Drop it now! | 你他妈的有什么问题 马上投下炸弹啊 |
[1:05:06] | Drop it! | 投下炸弹啊 |
[1:05:17] | Now! Fire! Now! | 现在 发射啊 马上 |
[1:05:18] | Agent Douglas? | 道格拉斯探员 |
[1:05:19] | We’re losing our target window. | 我们要错过我们攻击的机会了 |
[1:05:21] | – Do you copy? Agent Douglas! -Fucking idiot! | – 你收到吗 道格拉斯探员 – 死白痴 |
[1:05:49] | Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, | 倒数 10 9 8 7 6 |
[1:05:54] | – five, four, three, two… -No, fuck you. | – 5 4 3 2… – 不 叼你老母 |
[1:06:01] | Target lock disengaged. | 锁定目标脱离 |
[1:06:07] | Predator satellite link down. | 捕食者卫星链接断开 |
[1:06:08] | Ground station has lost communication with the drone. | 地面部队与无人机失去通讯 |
[1:06:17] | The old frying pan bullet trick. | 平底锅反射杀人老把戏啊 |
[1:06:34] | Shit. Shit! | 不 不 |
[1:06:52] | – This is Krueger. – Hello, Mr. Krueger. | – 我是克鲁格 – 你好 克鲁格先生 |
[1:06:55] | Do you have a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[1:07:08] | All personnel evacuate. | 所有人员疏散 |
[1:07:11] | All personnel evacuate. | 所有人员疏散 |
[1:07:13] | Initiate immediate non-combatant evacuation protocol. | 立即启动非战斗人员疏散协议 |
[1:07:15] | All transport vehicles… | 所有运输工具… |
[1:07:29] | Otis, | 奥蒂斯 |
[1:07:31] | how’d you get tied up in all this? | 你是怎么被卷入这事里的 |
[1:07:37] | Don’t answer that. | 别接电话 |
[1:07:39] | What if it’s the guys who have Phoebe? | 万一是捉了菲比的那个家伙呢 |
[1:07:40] | It definitely is. | 这肯定是他 |
[1:07:42] | – Okay, then I’m going to answer it. – No, Mike. | – 好吧 那我要接这个电话 – 不 迈克 |
[1:07:50] | – Hello? – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[1:07:52] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[1:07:54] | You first. | 你先说 |
[1:07:55] | Fuck me. It’s you, isn’t it? | 天啊 是你 不是吗 |
[1:07:59] | – It’s Mike Howell. – Yeah. Who’s this? | – 是迈克·豪厄尔 – 对 你是谁 |
[1:08:02] | ls the house not all on fire? | 你的房子不是满布枪孔吗 |
[1:08:06] | No. Man, the house is like basically normal. | 不 伙计 房子基本上跟之前没什么两样 |
[1:08:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:08:12] | So what’s the plan now? | 那么现在计划怎么样了 |
[1:08:14] | I mean, like, like do you surrender? | 我意思是 你要投降了吗 |
[1:08:17] | Fuck! You got me. | 好吧 你耍到我了 |
[1:08:19] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[1:08:22] | Why don’t you come on down to the Max Goods parking lot, | 要不你来麦斯商品停车场这里 |
[1:08:25] | and accept my surrender. | 接受我的投降 |
[1:08:27] | – The Max Goods on Wilson? – Yeah. | – 在威尔逊的麦斯商品 – 对 |
[1:08:29] | Yeah, is that one across from the tire shop? | 好吧 是穿过轮胎店的那一家吗 |
[1:08:31] | The Ten Minute Tires? | 十分钟轮胎店 |
[1:08:33] | What? Yes! That Max Goods. | 什么 对 就是那一家麦斯商品 |
[1:08:35] | So what happens if I meet you there? | 那么我去那里见你会发生什么事 |
[1:08:36] | Like, how do you accept a surrender? Do I need to sign something? | 像你怎么接受投降 我需要签署什么文件吗 |
[1:08:45] | Your girlfriend’s here. | 你女朋友在这里 |
[1:08:48] | Would you ever like to see her alive again? | 你想再见到她活着吗 |
[1:08:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:08:54] | So if I just took out my gun and blew her fucking face off, | 那么如果我拿枪爆她的头 |
[1:08:58] | you’d be cool with that? | 你也没意见 |
[1:09:03] | No, that wouldn’t be cool. | 不 这当然有意见了 |
[1:09:06] | Is she really there with you? | 她真的在那里跟你一起吗 |
[1:09:22] | Mikey? | 迈克 |
[1:09:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:09:33] | But I’m the tree. | 但我是那棵树 |
[1:09:36] | I’ve been the tree the entire time, you’re the car. | 我一直都是树 你是车 |
[1:09:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:09:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:09:47] | So you can leave, you can go wherever you want | 所以你可以离开 你可以任何你想去的地方 |
[1:09:49] | and they will fucking never… | 而他们永远都不会… |
[1:09:57] | That was really fucking lame. | 这说得还真他妈的差劲 |
[1:10:05] | Mike, what are you doing? | 迈克 你在干什么 |
[1:10:07] | I’m going to save my girlfriend from Max Goods. | 我要从麦斯商品那救我的女朋友 |
[1:10:15] | Get out! Get out of the fucking truck! | 出来 都从卡车里出来 |
[1:10:18] | You’re all now Code-3 right now! | 你们现在进入代码3了 |
[1:10:20] | Go! Go! Faster! Go! | 走 走 快点 走 |
[1:10:22] | Go! This is it! | 走 就这样 |
[1:10:26] | This is the moment that I have trained you for! | 这一刻就是我训练你们的原因 |
[1:10:28] | This is not a fucking dress rehearsal, okay! | 这他妈的不是演习 好吧 |
[1:10:31] | This guy is deadly. | 这家伙是致命的 |
[1:10:32] | He is silent and he will sneak up on us. | 他是寂静的而他会悄悄地接近我们 |
[1:10:35] | Are we clear? | 你们清楚了吗 |
[1:10:37] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:11:00] | Laugher, get out here! | 笑者 离开这里 |
[1:11:58] | Hey,Phoebe!Phoebe! | 嘿 菲比 菲比 |
[1:12:04] | – Hey, Phoebe… – Mike! | – 嘿 菲比… – 迈克 |
[1:12:07] | I just wanted to say that I love you. | 我只想跟你说 我爱你 |
[1:12:10] | And that everything is going to be okay. | 而且一切都会没事的 |
[1:12:13] | I mean, not like perfect, obviously, but better. | 我意思是 很明显不是完美的 但会更好的 |
[1:12:17] | Like, we’ll probably have to get a new house, | 就像我们可能要找一间新房子 |
[1:12:19] | – and also cars… – You two, can you kill him? | – 还有车… – 你们俩 你们可以杀了他吗 |
[1:12:21] | – Please, kill him. -…but I’m coming to get you. | – 拜托杀了他吧… – …但我来救你了 |
[1:12:23] | And this will all be over. | 而且这一切都会结束的 |
[1:12:27] | Soon-ish. | 很快 |
[1:13:07] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[1:13:35] | Yates, give UP! | 耶茨 放弃吧 |
[1:13:37] | Just let me go, that’s all he wants! | 就放我走 这就是他想要的 |
[1:13:55] | Go! Go! | 上 上 |
[1:14:01] | – Laugher, grab her. – Fuck! | – 笑者 带上她 – 妈的 |
[1:14:06] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[1:15:02] | Laugher, end this. | 笑者 了结他 |
[1:15:28] | Don’t hide! | 别藏起来了 |
[1:15:31] | Come out. I really want to talk to you. | 出来吧 我真的很想跟你谈谈 |
[1:15:39] | Come out! | 出来吧 |
[1:15:45] | Come here! | 过来这里 |
[1:15:48] | You know… | 你知道… |
[1:15:49] | What? What do I know? What do I know? | 什么 我知道什么 我知道什么 |
[1:15:53] | Why don’t you tell me what I know? | 要不你告诉我 我知道什么吧 |
[1:15:54] | You’re fucked! | 你个冚家产 |
[1:15:55] | Am I? How? | 我是吗 怎么说 |
[1:15:58] | My pathetic stoner boyfriend… | 我可怜的瘾君子男友… |
[1:16:01] | He’s going to kill you and you know it. | 他会来杀了你而你心里很清楚 |
[1:16:05] | You know what? | 你知道什么吗 |
[1:16:07] | You… | 你… |
[1:16:14] | I think you’re a lot like me. | 我觉得你跟我非常相似 |
[1:16:50] | Fuck this! | 我去 |
[1:16:55] | Fuck you! They’re going to be laughing at your pothead ass | 去你的 他们在明天早上的任务报告中 |
[1:16:58] | tomorrow morning at debriefing! | 会耻笑你的瘾君子混蛋的 |
[1:16:59] | You know what, Tarzan, | 你知道什么吗 泰山 |
[1:17:00] | why don’t you go burn with your fucking ape? | 要不你去跟你的猿人一起烧死 |
[1:17:07] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[1:17:08] | Will you please come out? Can we just talk? | 可以请你出来吗 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[1:17:13] | I wanna talk… | 我想谈谈… |
[1:17:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:17:37] | I can’t control it. | 我控制不了 |
[1:17:40] | The things that they did to my head. | 他们对我的脑袋动过手脚 |
[1:17:48] | They made you like they made me. | 他们创造你就像创造我一样 |
[1:17:54] | But you’re better than me. | 但你比我更好 |
[1:17:59] | Who told you what to do? | 谁控制你的 |
[1:18:04] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[1:18:11] | That must be nice. | 这感觉肯定很好 |
[1:18:49] | Who’s the bitch now, fucker? | 现在谁是婊子了 混蛋 |
[1:18:53] | Enough, Lasseter. | 够了 拉塞特 |
[1:18:59] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:19:07] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[1:19:09] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[1:19:21] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[1:19:23] | Phoebe… | 菲比… |
[1:19:35] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[1:19:49] | Do you want to go home? | 你想回家吗 |
[1:19:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:19:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:21:30] | She said yes! | 她答应了 |
[1:21:37] | She said yes! | 她答应了 |
[1:21:47] | Man, come on, just give us, like, one… | 伙计 别这样 就给我们一点… |
[1:22:12] | – On the ground! – Perfect. | – 趴地上 – 棒极了 |
[1:22:17] | Congratulations. In the fucking woods, in the fucking rain! | 祝贺你们 在树林里面 在大雨下 |
[1:22:20] | That is the level of fuck-up you have achieved! | 这是你取得搞砸任务的新高度 |
[1:22:23] | I just want to say, sir, | 我只想说 长官 |
[1:22:24] | that Peter Douglas should not be held responsible | 彼得 道格拉斯不应该为这24小时内 |
[1:22:26] | for any of his actions in the last 24 hours. | 他的任何行动负上责任 |
[1:22:28] | Douglas will be dealt with when he’s dealt with. | 道格拉斯当要处理他的时候会被处理的 |
[1:22:30] | You, on the other hand, | 你就不一样了 |
[1:22:31] | you directly interfered with a government operation. | 你直接干预了政府的行动 |
[1:22:34] | And as a result, you caused the deaths of innocent civilians. | 而结果 你造成了无辜平民的死亡 |
[1:22:36] | Is that correct? | 这正确吗 |
[1:22:39] | – Yes, sir. – You’re absolutely right, sir. | – 是的 长官 – 你绝对是对的 长官 |
[1:22:41] | Thanks to Lasseter activating asset Howell, seven American citizens are now dead. | 多谢拉塞特激活了豪厄尔 现在7个美国公民死了 |
[1:22:46] | In an operation that wouldn’t… | 在一个行动力这不会… |
[1:22:48] | This is an operation that you created and spearheaded | 这是一个没有任何授权你引起和 |
[1:22:50] | without any authorization, is that correct? | 带头的行动 这正确吗 |
[1:22:52] | Yes, sir, but you have to understand, | 是的 长官 但你要明白 |
[1:22:57] | I was self-starting. | 我是自己开始的 |
[1:22:59] | – Excuse me? – Did I make some mistakes? | – 什么 – 我犯了什么错误吗 |
[1:23:02] | You know, I did. | 你知道吗 我有犯错 |
[1:23:04] | Did I take some shortcuts? Sure. | 我有走过捷径吗 当然 |
[1:23:06] | But in the end, I was just doing what I needed to do | 但归根到底 我只是做我需要做的 |
[1:23:08] | to create a cost-efficient exploit of a system already put in place. | 利用现有的体制创造更高的效益 |
[1:23:11] | And if I’d pulled it off, you’d be thanking me. Right? | 而且如果我成功了 你会很感谢我的 对吧 |
[1:23:18] | Come on, you’d be fucking thanking me, right? | 来吧 你会他妈的很感谢我的 对吧 |
[1:23:22] | – Yeah. – Okay. | – 对 – 好的 |
[1:23:27] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[1:23:28] | Now I’m… | 现在我… |
[1:23:39] | I don’t know if this is appropriate, | 我不知道这合不合适 |
[1:23:41] | but please, please do not kill me. | 但请 求你别杀我 |
[1:23:44] | I’m your source. | 我是你的消息来源 |
[1:23:47] | When I called you to notify you that the sweep was happening, | 当我打电话通知你的时候 清除计划已经开始了 |
[1:23:51] | I did it out of respect and courtesy, and you’ve made me regret that now. | 我这样做是出于尊敬和礼貌 而你现在让我后悔了 |
[1:23:55] | It was not my intention for you to act like a child | 我的目的不是要你像小孩一样 |
[1:23:58] | and try to save your puppy. | 去行动拯救你的小狗 |
[1:24:01] | The puppy was going down, I was notifying you of the puppy’s death. | 小狗本来是要死了 我当时是通知你小狗死了 |
[1:24:03] | But the puppy just shit all over everything! | 但小狗把一切都搞砸了 |
[1:24:06] | You have a crazy, scary rabid puppy | 你有一只疯狂 吓人有狂犬病的小狗 |
[1:24:09] | that murders people and will still need to be put down. | 谋杀人而且还是要被清除的 |
[1:24:13] | You understand that? Correct? | 你是明白的 对吗 |
[1:24:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:24:17] | You better pray you can find a way to turn this into a win | 你最好祈祷你能找到方法去把这扭转成为胜利 |
[1:24:20] | and pull a miracle out of your ass! | 和从你的屁股拉出一个奇迹来 |
[1:24:22] | Because if you can’t… | 因为如果你不能… |
[1:24:28] | That’s you. | 这就是你的下场 |
[1:24:32] | You already have your miracle, sir. | 你已经有你要的奇迹了 长官 |
[1:24:35] | My program worked. | 我的计划成功了 |
[1:24:38] | Wiseman beat Toughguy. | 聪明人打倒了暴徒 |
[1:24:40] | Mike Howell eliminated 17 Toughguy assets single-handedly. | 迈克·豪厄尔单枪匹马干掉了17个暴徒 |
[1:24:47] | That makes him the most effective asset | 这让他成为任何极端计划 |
[1:24:49] | we’ve ever seen in any of the Ultra Programs. | 我们从没见过最有效率的人 |
[1:24:51] | Ever. In 60 years. | 在60年里从来没出现过 |
[1:24:54] | Pardon me for saying it, sir. | 原谅我这样说吧 长官 |
[1:24:57] | But that is a puppy worth saving. | 但这只小狗是值得救的 |
[1:25:00] | That is a $400 million puppy. | 这是一只4亿美元的小狗啊 |
[1:25:04] | And you have him sitting in a holding cell right now. | 而你现在让他坐在拘留室里 |
[1:25:09] | You’re just going to put him down? | 你就这样清除他 |
[1:25:37] | Where do you want to begin, Agent Howell? | 你想从哪里开始说起 豪厄尔探员 |
[1:26:24] | – I’ll be up in a minute. – Okay. | – 我很快上来 – 好的 |
[1:26:55] | Hello. Hi. | 你好 嗨 |
[1:27:01] | They took the bait. | 他们上钩了 |
[1:27:51] | Something funny? | 有什么搞笑的吗 |