时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 一个简单的鼯会 除鼠害公司 | |
[00:22] | Hey, bud, careful. The janitor just waxed. | 朋友 小心点 清洁工刚打过蜡 |
[00:24] | Remember, if the floor is shiny, | 记着 地板发亮 |
[00:25] | you can fall on your heinie. | 屁股遭殃 |
[00:26] | – Thanks, Tina. – Yeah, that’s me, | -谢了 蒂娜 -对 这就是我 |
[00:29] | Tina Belcher, ordinary eighth grader. | 蒂娜·贝尔彻 普通的八年级生 |
[00:31] | That’s probably what makes me good at my job. | 那很可能就是我擅长这份工作的原因 |
[00:31] | 走进瓦格斯塔夫 欢迎来到首届瓦格斯塔夫全天校园开放日 | |
[00:32] | I walk the beat as a hall monitor here at Wagstaff, | 我是瓦格斯塔夫的走廊监督员 |
[00:35] | but I was about to discover | 但我即将发现 |
[00:36] | that sometimes you walk the beat, | 巡视踩点 |
[00:38] | and sometimes the beat walks you. | 也有可能被点踩 |
[00:42] | No. No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No. | 不不不不 |
[00:45] | I bet you’re wondering who she is, | 你肯定在纳闷她是谁 |
[00:47] | and how a girl like me got mixed up with a dame like that. | 以及像我这种女孩怎么会和她发生联系 |
[00:50] | Her name is Holly Monitors, | 她叫霍莉队长 |
[00:52] | and she was supposed to be my little secret. | 她本该是我的小秘密 |
[00:54] | But I’m getting ahead of myself. | 但那是后话了 |
[00:55] | Let me tell you how this all began. | 先让我告诉你这一切是如何开始的 |
[00:57] | It was just like any other day. | 那一天和平常没什么区别 |
[00:59] | Like I said, I’m a hall monitor, | 我说过我是走廊监督员 |
[01:01] | but it’s not the halls that need monitoring, | 但我要监督的对象并不是走廊 |
[01:03] | it’s the people in them. | 而是走廊上的人 |
[01:04] | Someone’s always chewing gum. | 总有人嚼口香糖 |
[01:06] | Oh, man, there’s still some flavor in there. Come on. | 我味道都还没嚼干净呢 别这样 |
[01:09] | I may seem like a party pooper, but it’s better | 或许我成了扫别人兴的那个人 |
[01:11] | if I’m pooping at their party than a teacher. | 但我扫兴总比老师扫要强 |
[01:13] | Teachers give out detention, I give out attention. | 老师会让他们留堂 而我会给他们发糖 |
[01:16] | A new piece, for the end of the day. | 给你块新的 留到放学再吃 |
[01:18] | – Cinnamon. Fancy. – Now scram. | -肉桂味的 真不错 -快走吧 |
[01:21] | And sometimes it’s hard to be on the good side of the law | 但当你自己家里就有两个捣蛋鬼的时候 |
[01:23] | with the two scamps in my family. | 要维持秩序实属不易 |
[01:24] | They were always up to something. | 他们总是在搞什么鬼主意 |
[01:26] | But I lived with them, | 但我们低头不见抬头见 |
[01:27] | so I had to live with myself. | 所以我自己就得良心上过得去 |
[01:28] | Still, something was different that week. | 但那一周还是有些不同 |
[01:30] | I had a feeling I hadn’t felt | 我有种久违的感觉 |
[01:31] | since the fidget spinner craze. | 上次有这种感觉还是指尖陀螺风靡一时 |
[01:33] | Or that other craze where everyone was eating | 还有大家集体吃辣条 |
[01:35] | those spicy dusty chips and throwing up. | 然后狂吐那次 |
[01:36] | Hey, hey, no running. | 不许跑 |
[01:38] | Stop running, slow down. | 别跑了 慢点 |
[01:41] | Whatever it was, | 不管那是什么感觉 |
[01:42] | I was sure it would go as quickly as it came. | 我都确信它会来得快去得也快 |
[01:44] | Besides, I had other things to focus on. | 再说 我还有其他事要做 |
[01:46] | Big things. | 大事 |
[01:47] | Like the big banner the hall monitors | 比如走廊监督员们 |
[01:48] | were working on for the open house. | 为开放日制作大横幅的事 |
[01:50] | Sure, being a hall monitor is not as exciting | 当然 当走廊监督员不如参加戏剧社 |
[01:52] | as the drama club or dance club or jazz choir… | 舞蹈社 爵士合唱团有趣 |
[01:57] | … but it’s my life. | 但这就是我的人生 |
[01:58] | This open house would be | 这次校园开放日将会是 |
[01:59] | the hall monitors’ biggest day yet, | 走廊监督员们最重要的一天 |
[02:00] | working security as parents and the superintendent | 要负责维护秩序 因为家长和督学 |
[02:03] | – came to experience a… – Full day of Wag. | -要来体验… -瓦格斯塔夫的完整一日 |
[02:06] | Not some phony two-hour evening event. | 而不是两小时晚间活动之类的假把式 |
[02:08] | I’m talking about a full day, | 我们要搞一整天 |
[02:10] | living and breathing the real deal. | 货真价实的全方位体验 |
[02:12] | You will be helping to welcome all of the parents | 你们要在即将到来的 |
[02:15] | and the superintendent to the upcoming | “走进瓦格斯塔夫学校”校园开放日 |
[02:17] | “Walk on into Wagstaff” Open house. | 帮忙招待家长和督学 |
[02:20] | From the opening assembly… | 从开幕式起… |
[02:22] | He needed it to go perfectly, | 他就要确保万无一失 |
[02:24] | because if it did, the superintendent | 因为如果一切顺利 |
[02:25] | would pay for Frond to go to… | 督学就会给福旺德批经费参加 |
[02:26] | Counsel Your Butt Off, | “教学辅导冲冲冲” 一个在 |
[02:28] | a weekend seminar in Sarasota | 在佛罗里达州萨拉索塔举办的周末研讨会 |
[02:30] | for life changers and emotion re-arrangers. | 去的都是帮学生改变人生和管理情绪的高手 |
[02:34] | So, this week, I’m counting on you | 所以这周我就指着你们了 |
[02:36] | to stop the hooligans before they hool again. | 要把那些捣蛋鬼要捣的蛋扼杀在摇篮中 |
[02:39] | Now get out there and monitor. | 好了 都回去监督吧 |
[02:41] | Tina, can I, talk to you for a moment? | 蒂娜 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[02:44] | – Sure, what’s up? – Not here. My office. | -当然 怎么了 -不是这里 在我办公室 |
[02:47] | There’s a favor I need to ask you, Tina. | 我要请你帮个忙 蒂娜 |
[02:49] | You’re my most experienced hall monitor. | 你是我最有经验的监督员 |
[02:52] | You’re good at what you do. | 你很擅长做这种事 |
[02:53] | You have a light touch. | 管理风格轻松愉快 |
[02:54] | – The kids seem to like you. – Thank you. | -学生们好像都喜欢你 -谢谢夸奖 |
[02:56] | I mean, in their way. | 当然 有他们自己的原因 |
[02:57] | The thing is, I have a feeling | 是这样 我感觉 |
[02:59] | that there’s something going on. | 有学生在搞鬼 |
[03:01] | Kids are distracted, whispery. | 很多人注意力分散 交头接耳 |
[03:03] | Test scores are down. | 考试成绩下降 |
[03:04] | Art supplies are missing. | 美术用品失踪 |
[03:05] | Kids are hanging out in new groups: | 社交圈被打乱 |
[03:07] | the populars mixing with the regulars. | 受欢迎学生的和普通学生玩在了一起 |
[03:08] | Whatever it is, I need it to stop. | 不管是什么 我都要阻止它 |
[03:11] | I need to add it to the no-no list. | 我要把它列入禁止名单 |
[03:13] | The open house is in three days. | 离开放日还有三天 |
[03:14] | I need the superintendent to think this place runs | 我想要督学认为我们学校 |
[03:17] | like a well-oiled baby. | 油条不稳 |
[03:18] | I’m not sure if I’m using that phrase correctly. | 不确定这个词语用对了没有 |
[03:21] | Sounds good to me, boss. | 我觉得对的 老师 |
[03:22] | But how can I stop whatever’s going on | 但如果我不知道他们在搞什么鬼 |
[03:24] | if I don’t know what it is? | 就没办法去阻止 |
[03:26] | That’s where you come in. | 所以才需要你 |
[03:27] | I told him I could find out what was happening. | 我告诉他我能查出来是怎么回事 |
[03:29] | Of course I could. But I was about to discover | 我当然可以 但我很快会发现 |
[03:31] | no matter which way you turn, | 不管你走哪条路 |
[03:33] | fate can stick out a foot and trip you. | 命运都可能伸出一只脚 把你绊倒 |
[03:35] | Or sometimes your own shoelace | 但有时伸脚把你绊倒的 |
[03:36] | – can stick out a foot and trip you. – I’m okay. | -是鞋带 -我没事 |
[03:39] | When you’re working a case, you have to be subtle. | 调查的时候 你得不动声色 |
[03:41] | So, Gene and Louise, | 吉恩 露易丝 |
[03:43] | anything new going on at school? | 学校有什么新鲜事 |
[03:45] | Distracting you? | 让你们分心吗 |
[03:46] | Nope. Just learning a lot, as usual. | 没有 跟平时一样 学到很多东西 |
[03:49] | – What’d you learn? – Science. Also, math. | -你们学了什么 -科学 数学 |
[03:52] | And that thing with the letters. | 还有那个字母的东西 |
[03:54] | – spelling? – No, thank you. | -拼写吗 -不必了 谢谢 |
[03:56] | Either they really didn’t know | 他们要么真不知道 |
[03:57] | or they didn’t want me to know. | 要么就是不想让我知道 |
[03:59] | Either way, it was a dead end. | 不管是哪种 都是死胡同 |
[04:00] | I was gonna have to put in some shoe leather. | 看来得动点真格了 |
[04:02] | Fruit Roll-Up, huh? Nice. | 水果卷 不错 |
[04:04] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 一切正常 |
[04:06] | Ooh, my old barrette. | 我的旧发夹 |
[04:11] | Damn it. Damn it. Damn it! | 见鬼 见鬼 见鬼 |
[04:15] | I took a little break for a sloppy joe, | 我休息了一会儿 吃了块牛肉酱三明治 |
[04:16] | and stumbled sideways into a mess of my own. | 没想到等着我的是让我失去理智的事情 |
[04:20] | A popular and a regular? | 受欢迎的学生和普通学生混在一起 |
[04:21] | Where are you two going? | 你俩这是要去哪儿 |
[04:38] | Gene. What the hand? | 吉恩 什么情况 |
[04:43] | From the moment I saw her, I knew I was in trouble. | 从看到她的那一刻起 我就知道我沦陷了 |
[04:46] | Sure, I knew she was technically my brother’s hand, | 当然 我知道那其实就是我弟弟的手 |
[04:48] | but when she walked down those stairs, everything changed. | 但当她沿着台阶走下来时 一切都变了 |
[04:52] | She had a certain something. | 她身上有某种东西 |
[04:53] | You might call it style, you might call it chutzpah, | 可以称之为风格 可以称之为不羁 |
[04:56] | you might call it fingers, | 也可以称之为手指 |
[04:57] | but whatever you called it, sister, it was calling me. | 不管它叫什么 它都在召唤我 |
[05:05] | Give it up for Mavis Middlefinger! | 掌声送给梅维斯·中指 |
[05:08] | – Encore. – Okay, okay, okay, you want more? | -安可 -好 好 好 你们还想看是吧 |
[05:12] | You know what to do. | 那你们知道该怎么办 |
[05:13] | Nickels, candy, gum that bubbles? | 硬币 糖果 泡泡糖 |
[05:15] | Whatever you’re thinking, make it double. | 不管你们想的是什么 都要加倍 |
[05:18] | All right, all right, we’ll see Mavis again, but first, | 好了 梅维斯很快就会重返舞台 |
[05:20] | coming to the stage, Regular Sized Randolph. | 让我们先看看中号伦道夫的表演 |
[05:30] | – Hey, Louise. – Oh. Hey, Tina. | -嗨 露易丝 -嗨 蒂娜 |
[05:32] | What, what are you, doing here? | 你 你在这干吗 |
[05:35] | Just checking out the scene. | 来看看 |
[05:37] | Oh, no offense, but we kind of have | 无意冒犯 不过我们这有 |
[05:39] | a “No hall monitor” Rule around here. | 监督员不得入内的规定 |
[05:41] | Oh, o-okay, I’m not a hall monitor right now. | 好吧 我现在不是监督员 |
[05:44] | Just Tina. Belcher. Your sister. And friend. | 就是蒂娜 贝尔彻 你姐姐兼朋友 |
[05:48] | Okay, are you sure? | 你确定 |
[05:49] | Because you are making a weird lying face. | 因为你脸上流露出奇怪的撒谎表情 |
[05:52] | Oh, no. I-I just did a gross burp | 不是 我刚打了个恶心的嗝 |
[05:54] | and I’m trying to hold in the smell. | 我想憋住那股味道 |
[05:57] | Okay, well, you can stay | 好吧 你可以呆在这里 |
[05:59] | as long as you keep your lips zipped, potato chip. | 但你不能说出去 |
[06:01] | Looks like I’m on. | 该我上了 |
[06:03] | Regular Sized Randolph, everyone. | 感谢中号兰道夫 |
[06:05] | If you like Randy, give him some candy. | 如果喜欢兰迪 请给他奖励 |
[06:09] | Bunch of loose Nerds and a quarter? | 一堆彩虹糖 还有一个硬币诶 |
[06:10] | Oh, wait, no, it’s a corn chip. | 等等 不是 是块玉米片 |
[06:12] | Bring back Mavis! | 让梅维斯返场 |
[06:14] | – Mavis. – Yeah, Mavis. | -梅维斯 -就是啊 梅维斯 |
[06:15] | Okay, okay, cool down. | 好好好 冷静 |
[06:16] | We’ve still got nine minutes of lunch period left. | 距离午间休息结束还有九分钟 |
[06:19] | But for now, how about a hand for these hands? | 先让我们欢迎接下来这一位 |
[06:22] | It’s Tom Shoes | 汤姆·鞋子 |
[06:23] | and his gorgeous ex-wife Skatie Holmes. | 以及他美丽的前妻斯滑蒂·霍姆斯 |
[06:28] | Everybody, look at my hands. | 各位请看我的手 |
[06:31] | I guess you could say it. | 我觉得你可以说那句话 |
[06:32] | I was wrapped around those fingers. | 我被手指迷住了 |
[06:35] | Hey, guys. Hey, Gene. | 朋友们 吉恩 |
[06:36] | Great finger dancing today. | 你今天的手指舞很棒 |
[06:37] | – Tina, keep it down. – Oh, sorry. | -蒂娜 小声点 -抱歉 |
[06:40] | Great finger dancing today. | 你今天的手指舞很棒 |
[06:41] | We call it handy prancing, but thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 但我们叫它手指跳跳 |
[06:44] | – So it’s a secret? – Of course it is, T. | -所以这是个秘密吗 -当然 小蒂 |
[06:47] | Because it’s amazing, and “Distracting.” | 因为它超级精彩 又让人分心 |
[06:49] | Yeah, the first time I did it was at lunch | 我第一次表演是在一次午餐时间 |
[06:51] | when you were at a hall monitor meeting. | 当时你在开监督员会议 |
[06:53] | I’d seen it on the Internet. | 我是在网上看到的 |
[06:54] | And like everything I’ve seen on the Internet, | 和我在网上看到的其他东西一样 |
[06:56] | I tried it right away. | 我立马就尝试了 |
[06:57] | He painted on a pair of mustard shorts | 他给手指涂了一条深黄色短裤 |
[06:59] | and slipped on some tater tot shoes. | 穿上了薯球鞋 |
[07:01] | Ms. Labonz yelled at him to cut it out, | 勒邦姿老师骂了他 不让他跳了 |
[07:03] | but, oh, it took off from there. | 但那个表演就此一炮而红 |
[07:11] | Soon, the scene got so big we had to take it underground | 规模越来越大 很快 我们只得转入地下 |
[07:14] | so we wouldn’t wind up on Frond’s no-no list. | 以免会登上福旺德的禁止名单 |
[07:16] | Gene’s the best at it, and it’s making me… | 吉恩的表演最棒 让我赚… |
[07:19] | I mean, us… Three, four dollars a day easy, | 我是说 让我们每天至少赚三四美元 |
[07:22] | – plus candy and gum. – Cool. | -还有糖果和口香糖 -厉害 |
[07:23] | – Mind if I come back tomorrow? – Sure. I mean, | -我明天可以再来看表演吗 -当然 |
[07:26] | you’re not gonna go rat us out to Frond, are you? | 你不会向福旺德老师告发我们吧 |
[07:28] | What? No way. I’ll keep it Frond-fidential. | 怎么会 我一定会对福旺德告密 |
[07:31] | Confidential. Ha, ha. | 不是 是保密 哈哈 |
[07:32] | Great. See you then. | 很好 那明天见 |
[07:34] | And also for the rest of the walk home now, | 虽然我们还要一起回家 |
[07:35] | and later tonight and tomorrow morning. | 今晚和明早也都还要见面 |
[07:38] | You doing one of those gross burps again? | 你又打了很恶心的嗝吗 |
[07:40] | Yep, yep, yep. | 是是是 |
[07:41] | Sure, I wasn’t telling them the whole truth, | 我当然没跟他们说实话 |
[07:43] | but I wasn’t gonna tell Frond the whole truth, either. | 但我也不会对福旺德和盘托出 |
[07:45] | Maybe there was another way out. | 也许有别的解决办法 |
[07:48] | It was a complicated sandwich, | 这件事就是个棘手的三明治 |
[07:49] | and I was the salami in the middle. | 而我就是夹在中间的香肠 |
[07:51] | Tina. Easy with the broom. | 蒂娜 轻点扫 |
[07:52] | Oh, sorry, I was just thinking, I guess. | 对不起 我大概想入神了 |
[07:54] | Inside, I was a deck of 52 cards scattered on the floor, | 我内心如同一整副扑克散乱在地 |
[07:58] | but from the outside I had to look like a straight flush. | 但我外表看起来必须像同花顺一样整齐 |
[08:00] | Tina, you’re sweeping me off my feet. | 蒂娜 你扫到我脚了 |
[08:03] | – Literally. – Dumb broom. | -我是说字面意思 -破扫把 |
[08:06] | Guys, I’ve got a huge problem. | 各位 我遇到大问题了 |
[08:08] | Okay. Is this like | 会不会又是 |
[08:10] | when you couldn’t get your underwear off? | 你内裤脱不下来的那种情况 |
[08:11] | Because I’m not helping you again. | 我还是不会帮你的 |
[08:13] | You-you need to buy bigger underwear. | 你 你需要买大点的内裤 |
[08:15] | No, this is worse. You know Kathleen? | 不是 比那个更糟 你知道凯思林吧 |
[08:17] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[08:18] | Well, she invited me to the movies in a couple of days. | 她邀请我过几天和她去看电影 |
[08:21] | That’s great, Teddy. | 很好啊 泰迪 |
[08:22] | Yeah, but here’s the problem: | 但问题是 |
[08:23] | she could only get tickets at 5:30, | 她只能买到五点半的票 |
[08:25] | which is dinnertime. | 那是晚饭时间 |
[08:26] | So I told her I could pick up a couple of burgers | 所以我告诉她我可以在你们这儿 |
[08:27] | from you guys, but the last time I tried to sneak | 买几个汉堡 但上次我想把汉堡 |
[08:29] | a burger into the movies, it didn’t go so well. | 顺进电影院 结果并不如意 |
[08:32] | Sir, you aren’t allowed | 先生 你不能 |
[08:34] | to bring outside food into the theater. | 带外食进放映厅 |
[08:37] | Sorry! Sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[08:41] | – Oh, no. – Wait, is that why you have | -不是吧 -等等 这就是 |
[08:43] | a cardboard cutout of Vin Diesel in your house? | 你家里有范·迪塞尔的人形纸板的原因吗 |
[08:46] | No, that was a gift. | 不 那是个礼物 |
[08:47] | I don’t know what to do about this food. | 我不知道该怎么带食物进去 |
[08:49] | I told Kathleen I would bring burgers. | 我都跟凯思林说了我会带汉堡 |
[08:51] | This could make or break us. | 我俩能不能成就看它了 |
[08:52] | Well, well, maybe we can help you sneak them in. | 也许我可以帮忙 |
[08:54] | I can make you a little sneaky snacky. | 我可以给你做些适合偷渡的汉堡 |
[08:56] | Oh, thank you, Linda. Thank you. | 谢谢你 琳达 谢谢 |
[08:58] | You can’t just waltz in there with a bag in your hand. | 你不能手拿着袋子大摇大摆走进去 |
[09:00] | That’s lesson one. | 这是第一点 |
[09:01] | You got to be like The James Bourne Identity. | 你得学《神鬼认证》加《007》 |
[09:03] | You got to hide it. Give me a day, Teddy. | 把它藏起来 给我一天时间 泰迪 |
[09:05] | – I’ll come up with something. – Oh, thank God. | -我会想出办法的 -谢天谢地 |
[09:07] | I was really panicking there. | 我刚才真的很恐慌 |
[09:10] | Better have a burger and fries | 我最好来份汉堡和薯条 |
[09:12] | and another burger to calm down. | 再追击一个汉堡压压惊 |
[09:13] | – Yep. – Life just kept moving around me, | -好的 -我周围的生活不停变换 |
[09:15] | and I kept moving around life. | 我也一直追赶着生活的脚步 |
[09:16] | Like walking and stuff, but also sitting sometimes, too. | 比如走路什么的 但有时也要坐下歇歇 |
[09:20] | So I guess moving and also not moving. | 所以我想应该是既变化 又不变 |
[09:22] | Depending on what I was doing. | 取决于我要做什么 |
[09:24] | Meanwhile, I couldn’t stop thinking about her. | 同时 我总忍不住去想她 |
[09:26] | She was so free, so wild. | 她如此自由 如此狂野 |
[09:28] | I wondered what it felt like | 我很想知道 穿着她那双 |
[09:29] | to walk a mile in her tiny shoes. | 小鞋走一英里路会是什么感觉 |
[09:31] | It’d probably take a while, | 可能需要花点时间 |
[09:32] | because her feet are so small, | 因为她的脚是那么小 |
[09:33] | but boy, oh, boy, I had a feeling it would be worth it. | 但天啊 我有种感觉 这是值得的 |
[09:38] | – Tina. – Sorry. | -蒂娜 -对不起 |
[09:39] | So, have you found out what’s up? | 你调查出来是怎么回事了吗 |
[09:41] | On a scale of friendship bracelets to teen pregnancy, | 从最轻的友谊手链 到最严重的青少年怀孕 |
[09:44] | – how bad is it? – No info yet. | -这件事处于中间什么位置 -还不清楚 |
[09:45] | But, you know, I’ve got some hunches, | 但我已经找到一些感觉了 |
[09:47] | and I’m eating some lunches. | 我现在要去吃饭了 |
[09:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:51] | I thought I had it under control. | 我以为一切尽在我掌控中 |
[09:53] | But it turned out, | 但结果 |
[09:54] | what I couldn’t control was myself. | 我无法掌控的是我自己 |
[09:57] | * All of my life, I’ve held it all in * | *我的一生 将一切深埋心底* |
[10:01] | * Wondering what I could’ve been * | *如果我不压抑内心的感受* |
[10:05] | * If all of those things I’m trying to hide * | *勇于做自己* |
[10:08] | * Jumped out of my skin, to the outside? * | *我会过上怎样的人生呢* |
[10:11] | * Just give me a hand, I’m tired of hiding * | *帮帮我 我厌倦了隐瞒* |
[10:15] | * Give me a hand, look at me striding * | *帮帮我 看我大步向前* |
[10:19] | * I’m free as the breeze-y, a little bit sleazy * | *我像风儿一般自由 还有一点堕落* |
[10:22] | * My God, it’s not easy, * | *天啊 要想如此自由* |
[10:24] | * feeling so free-y. * | *可真难* |
[10:27] | – Tina. – Nothing. | -蒂娜 -没什么 |
[10:28] | – You were handy prancing. – W-Was I? | -你在玩手指跳跳吗 -我有吗 |
[10:31] | You, want to get up on stage tomorrow? | 你明天想登台表演吗 |
[10:33] | Oh, no, I don’t think so. | 不 我不想 |
[10:35] | This was just a-an accident. | 这只是个意外 |
[10:36] | Sure. Your hand just accidentally fell | 好吧 你的手只是意外落入 |
[10:38] | into some of your old Equestranaut clothes. | 你的某件飞天马的旧服装里 |
[10:40] | Yeah. You’d be, surprised how often that happens. | 是的 你会吃惊地发现这种事情常发生 |
[10:44] | Okay, well, Mom says come to dinner. | 好吧 妈妈叫吃晚饭了 |
[10:46] | Great, let’s all get out of my room quickly, then. | 太好了 我们都快从我的房间出去吧 |
[10:48] | We’d better hurry. Looks like she’s going | 我们最好快点 看样子她要 |
[10:50] | for my spaghetti… mom, trip her! | 吃我的意大利面 妈 绊倒她 |
[10:52] | What did it mean? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:53] | I was supposed to be busting those freewheeling fingers. | 我本应逮捕这些自由放纵的手指 |
[10:55] | But I wanted to be one? | 但我居然想成为其中一员吗 |
[10:57] | I was all mixed up like some kind of… | 我脑中一团浆糊 就像 |
[10:58] | mixed-up thing. | 一团…浆糊 |
[10:59] | Okay, you must be wondering about these. | 好吧 你们一定很好奇这是什么 |
[11:02] | They’re my old armpit hairnets | 这些是我以前的腋窝发网 |
[11:04] | from when I had to wear armpit hairnets | 我之前在餐馆工作时 |
[11:05] | in the restaurant. | 不得不戴的东西 |
[11:06] | I thought we bronzed those. | 我们不是把它染成褐色了吗 |
[11:08] | They’re for Teddy… for his movie burgers. | 这副是给泰迪准备的 给他装影院汉堡 |
[11:10] | Linda, isn’t that kind of gross? | 琳达 这不恶心吗 |
[11:12] | I mean, would you want to eat a burger | 你想吃曾经夹在 |
[11:13] | that’s been in somebody’s armpit? | 某人腋下的汉堡吗 |
[11:15] | Armpits are the cleanest part of the body. | 腋窝是人体最干净的部分 |
[11:17] | No, I-I, I really don’t think that’s true. | 不 我不觉得这是真的 |
[11:20] | besides, won’t the burgers | 而且汉堡在那里 |
[11:21] | get all soggy and mushy in there? | 不会变得潮乎乎 软耷耷的吗 |
[11:23] | I’ve eaten plenty of food that’s been in Mom’s armpit. | 我吃过妈妈腋下藏的很多食物 |
[11:25] | That’s how she warms stuff up on the go. | 她在外就是这样保温食物的 |
[11:27] | Bagels, baked potatoes, empanadas, soup. | 百吉饼 烤土豆 肉馅卷饼 汤 |
[11:30] | Yeah, I made s’mores in there one time. | 对 我有一次还在那里装过果塔饼干 |
[11:32] | And what’s your great idea, Mr. Smarty-sneaks? | 那你有啥好想法 夹带大师先生 |
[11:35] | anything would be better than food from your armpit. | 哪里都比藏在腋窝下面强 |
[11:39] | What about crotch, butt crack? | 胯下呢 腚沟下呢 |
[11:40] | Folded under one’s boobs? | 藏在乳房下面怎么样 |
[11:42] | Ooh, good idea. | 好主意 |
[11:43] | Tina, you’re quiet. | 蒂娜 你怎么不说话 |
[11:44] | everything okay? | 一切都好么 |
[11:45] | Oh, sorry, … delicious. | 不好意思 很美味 |
[11:47] | – What? – Dinner’s delicious? | -什么 -晚餐很美味 |
[11:49] | Is that what we’re talking about? | 我们说的是这个吗 |
[11:50] | Thank you, Tina. | 谢谢 蒂娜 |
[11:52] | I’m not telling you how I heated it up | 我不会告诉你我是怎么加热的 |
[11:53] | because apparently someone’s worried about that. | 因为有人很明显在担心这件事 |
[11:57] | I had it bad. | 我很想做 |
[11:57] | And that wasn’t good. | 这很不好 |
[11:59] | Unless… it was? | 除非…其实很好 |
[12:02] | Are you sure she’s working for Frond? | 你确定她在为福旺德工作 |
[12:04] | I mean, something’s going on. | 我是说一定有什么猫腻 |
[12:06] | That was her lying face, not her burping face. | 那是她说谎的表情 才不是什么打嗝 |
[12:09] | But one thing’s for sure, she’s in over her head. | 但我确定的是她十分纠结 |
[12:11] | And if we keep her in, she won’t rat us out. | 如果我们把她扯进来 她就不会告密了 |
[12:14] | Could I hear them? Yes. | 我能听到他们说话吗 当然 |
[12:16] | They were very loud whisperers. | 他们在说悄悄话 但声音很大 |
[12:17] | So they were on to me, | 他们盯上我了 |
[12:18] | and I was on to them being on to me. | 我盯上他们盯上我了 |
[12:20] | And luckily, Frond didn’t suspect a thing. | 幸运的是福旺德蒙在鼓里 |
[12:22] | I suspect something. | 我怀疑有些不对 |
[12:24] | I suspect you’re not very good at your job, | 我觉得这个职责不适合你 |
[12:26] | because you haven’t found squat. | 因为你还没有发现违规占用行为 |
[12:27] | Back off, Frond! I’m working on it! | 走开 福旺德 我在调查这件事呢 |
[12:29] | Go counsel something. | 去做点正事吧 |
[12:30] | Was I lying to him or lying to myself? | 我在欺骗他还是欺骗自己 |
[12:32] | Was I in too deep or not deep enough? | 我陷入的太深了还是不够深 |
[12:34] | Was I ready to change or had I already changed? | 我准备改变还是我已经改变了 |
[12:37] | Who was I becoming and was it becoming on me? | 我正在变成谁还是谁正在变成我 |
[12:39] | Was I asking too many questions or not enough? | 我问了太多的问题还是问的太少 |
[12:41] | Or just the right amount? | 也许是正好 |
[12:43] | All I wanted to do was the thing | 我想做的事情 |
[12:44] | I was supposed to stop. | 正是我应该制止的 |
[12:45] | It was like my hand had a mind of its own. | 我的手好像有自己的想法 |
[12:47] | And now, for the first time ever, | 现在 有史以来第一次 |
[12:49] | give it up for… for… | 将掌声送给… |
[12:51] | what-what was your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[12:53] | Holly Monitors. | 霍莉队长 |
[12:54] | Because I’m a hall monitor. | 因为我是大厅监督员 |
[12:55] | No, no, I get it, I get it. | 我懂了 我懂了 |
[12:56] | Give it up for Holly Monitors! | 为霍莉队长鼓掌 |
[13:01] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[13:05] | It was a rush. The crowd was electric. | 表演很成功 人群气氛火爆 |
[13:07] | The feeling… it was… | 那感觉…好像… |
[13:09] | I had never felt anything like it before. | 我从未有过这种感受 |
[13:11] | Absolute freedom. | 彻底的自由 |
[13:12] | Holly knew what she wanted and she went for it. | 霍莉知道她想要的并努力争取 |
[13:14] | So whose side was I on? | 所以我到底站在哪边 |
[13:16] | Well, I was more turned around | 我比之前那次转变更大 |
[13:17] | than that time Aunt Gayle got caught in her curtains. | 就是盖尔阿姨被抓到穿着窗帘那次 |
[13:19] | But as long as I could keep struttin’, | 但只要我还在自信的前进 |
[13:21] | that’s all that mattered to me. | 就没有什么好担心的 |
[13:22] | So, I did what Holly wanted. | 我做了霍莉想做的事 |
[13:24] | And Holls, she wanted it alls. | 而霍莉呢 她想要这一切 |
[13:26] | I was living two lives. | 我过着两面的生活 |
[13:28] | Busting kids in my vest. | 穿着马甲抓违规的学生 |
[13:29] | And busting moves in my dress. | 穿着裙子秀出舞步 |
[13:32] | But it was getting harder and harder to keep it up. | 但这种生活却越来越难以维持 |
[13:41] | I was usually the one on the sidelines, | 我一直是那个坐在旁边 |
[13:42] | watching the show. | 看表演的人 |
[13:46] | So good. | 真棒 |
[13:47] | But this time, I was in the show. | 但这次 我成为了表演的一部分 |
[13:49] | And, honey, the show was in business. | 而且亲爱的 这个表演可是商业化的 |
[13:51] | You know, show business? | 商业演出 |
[13:53] | But nothing this complicated can go on for long | 但是没有什么复杂的东西可以一直持续 |
[13:55] | without someone getting hurt. | 而不让任何人受到伤害 |
[13:57] | Hi, kids. How was school? | 孩子们 学校怎么样 |
[13:59] | Great. Everything is totally fine. | 很好 一切都完全正常 |
[14:00] | And I’m not hiding anything from anyone. | 我没有在任何事上欺骗任何人 |
[14:03] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[14:05] | I didn’t want to worry Mom. | 我不想让妈妈担心 |
[14:06] | She was a good girl. | 她是个好女人 |
[14:07] | She didn’t need to get mixed up in all this. | 她没必要卷进这些麻烦里 |
[14:09] | – Psst. Tina? – Yeah? What? | -蒂娜 -怎么了 |
[14:10] | You were great today. | 你今天太棒了 |
[14:12] | Yeah, your hand only fell over twice. | 没错 你的手只摔了两次 |
[14:14] | – And you only fell over three times. – Thanks. | -而你只摔了三次 -谢谢夸奖 |
[14:16] | So, Teddy, do you want to use my pit holders | 泰迪 要用我的腋下包 |
[14:18] | to get the burgers into the movies or what? | 把汉堡带进电影院吗 |
[14:20] | It’s perfect, right? | 完美 对吧 |
[14:23] | Don’t worry, Teddy. | 别担心 泰迪 |
[14:24] | You don’t need to answer that. | 你没必要回答 |
[14:25] | I figured out a better way for you to get the burgers in. | 我想出了一个更好的方法让你把汉堡带进去 |
[14:28] | – You did? – Yep. All you need is | -是吗 -对 你只需要 |
[14:30] | eight plastic bags and a vest. | 8个塑料袋和一件马甲 |
[14:32] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[14:32] | Each part of the burger is contained in its own bag. | 汉堡的每一部分都分别装在了一个袋子里 |
[14:36] | Wow. That is elaborate, Bob. | 哇 真是煞费苦心啊 鲍勃 |
[14:38] | Okay, and so you just take each part out | 所以 你只需要把每个部分拿出来 |
[14:40] | and build the burger fresh. | 然后现场制作汉堡 |
[14:42] | No soggy buns. | 面包片就不会被闷软 |
[14:43] | Now I just sit down, wait for the movie to begin, | 现在 只需要坐下来 等待电影开场 |
[14:46] | and make myself the perfect burger to eat. | 然后自制一个完美汉堡 |
[14:49] | Oh, shoot. Hang on. | 该死 等一下 |
[14:50] | Bob, your tomato fell out. | 鲍勃 你的番茄掉出来了 |
[14:52] | I can see that, Teddy. | 我看到了 泰迪 |
[14:53] | Still seems like a perfect plan though, Bobby. | 但是 仍然像是个完美的计划 鲍鲍 |
[14:55] | It’ll work. | 这会成功的 |
[14:56] | Okay, now I just take out each bag in order, | 好了 现在我只要按顺序把每个袋子拿出来 |
[14:59] | starting with the bottom bun… | 从底层的面包片开始 |
[15:01] | – That’s lettuce. – Thank you, Teddy. | -那是生菜 -谢谢提醒 泰迪 |
[15:02] | Hang on. Let me just fix this. | 等一下 让我来解决一下 |
[15:04] | You know what, maybe we’ll just get popcorn, right? | 知道吗 也许我们就买爆米花算了 |
[15:06] | We’ll get an extra large and we’ll just split it. | 我们可以买加大桶 然后分掉 |
[15:08] | What? No! Take my pit holders, Teddy. | 什么 不 用我的小包 泰迪 |
[15:10] | No, no, take mine. I-I fixed it, look. | 不不 用我的 我解决了 看 |
[15:12] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[15:13] | I’m just gonna put the holders on you. | 你直接背上 |
[15:14] | So you have ’em if you want. | 想要的话就直接拿走 |
[15:15] | No, that’s okay. | 不 不用了 |
[15:16] | Lin, I don’t want the pit… things. | 琳 我不想要腋下… 这玩意儿 |
[15:18] | – He wants this! – No…. | -他要我这个 -不 |
[15:20] | Wait, w-where are you going? | 等一下 你要去哪 |
[15:21] | – Teddy, take ’em! – I… I… | -泰迪 拿上 -我 |
[15:23] | You’re gonna love ’em, | 你会喜欢的 |
[15:23] | Teddy, come on! Take it, Teddy! | 泰迪 快 拿上 泰迪 |
[15:25] | – Teddy, come on! – Teddy, take this. | -泰迪 快 -泰迪 拿这个 |
[15:26] | You know I can’t handle when two people talk to me! | 你们知道我受不了两个人同时跟我说话的 |
[15:31] | I can’t believe he didn’t like either of those ideas. | 难以置信 他哪个主意都不喜欢 |
[15:34] | – I know. – His loss. | -是啊 -这是他的损失 |
[15:36] | Anyway, life was good. Too good. | 总之 人生很美好 太美好了 |
[15:38] | It’s like I always say, | 就像我经常说的 |
[15:40] | when you’re on top of the world, | 当你正处于世界之巅时 |
[15:41] | the only place left to go is down. | 你唯一的去处就是坠落 |
[15:43] | Okay, I didn’t always say that, but I’m saying it now. | 好吧 我没有经常说 但是我现在正这么说 |
[15:45] | And I plan on saying it again because it’s fun to say. | 我要再说一次 因为这说起来很好玩 |
[15:48] | Tina. My office, now. | 蒂娜 立刻来我办公室 |
[15:50] | I need something, Tina. | 我需要信息 蒂娜 |
[15:52] | The open house is so close, | 学校参观日近在眼前 |
[15:53] | and kids are still acting weird. | 孩子们却还是举止怪异 |
[15:55] | I need more time! Give me a few weeks! | 我需要更多时间 再给我几周 |
[15:57] | The open house is in two days. | 学校参观日就在两天后 |
[15:58] | Okay, I didn’t know that. | 好吧 我不知道 |
[15:59] | What? You made the banner that says the date on it. | 什么 你做的横幅上有日期 |
[16:02] | Wait a minute. Who are you protecting? | 等一下 你在袒护谁 |
[16:04] | Who got to you? Was it Lenny DeStefano? | 谁说服你了 是连尼·戴斯特法诺吗 |
[16:06] | He got an eighth-grade girl | 他让一位八年级的女生 |
[16:08] | to keep his rabbit in her lunchbox for three weeks. | 帮他在自己的午餐盒里养了三周兔子 |
[16:10] | I know he’s very powerful. | 我知道他神通广大 |
[16:12] | I’m not protecting anyone! | 我没有在袒护谁 |
[16:13] | I just haven’t found anything yet! | 我只是还没找到任何线索 |
[16:16] | Tina, I didn’t want it to come to this, but… | 蒂娜 我本来不想到这一步的 但是 |
[16:18] | I may have to take your vest. | 我可能要收走你的马甲了 |
[16:21] | – What? No! – I can tell you’re lying. | -什么 不 -我看得出来你在撒谎 |
[16:23] | Your-your face looks absolutely bananas. | 你的脸看起来非常紧张 |
[16:28] | What choice did I have? | 我还有什么选择 |
[16:29] | I had to tell him something. | 我得告诉他一些事情 |
[16:35] | There you have her, folks! | 各位 掌声送给 |
[16:36] | Fing-lise Belcher. | 手舞人贝尔彻 |
[16:38] | This is very weird, Millie. I don’t like it. | 太奇怪了 米莉 我不喜欢 |
[16:40] | Because you love it? Can we hold hands now? | 因为你爱对吗 我们现在可以牵手了吗 |
[16:42] | Louise! Louise, there’s something you need to know! | 露易丝 有些事情你要知道 |
[16:45] | Hey, what is it, T? | 什么事 小蒂 |
[16:46] | – You lookin’ for stage time? – No, I… | -你也要表演吗 -不是 |
[16:48] | What in the world?! | 怎么回事 |
[16:50] | Tina! You didn’t! | 蒂娜 你竟然告密了 |
[16:51] | No! I actually didn’t. I mean, | 不 我没有告密 |
[16:53] | I came here to tell you that he wanted me to, | 我是来这告诉你他想让我告密 |
[16:54] | but I didn’t tell him anything! | 我什么都没说 |
[16:55] | Yeah, right. | 说的跟真的似的 |
[16:56] | I knew I shouldn’t have trusted a vest. | 我就知道不应该相信穿背心的人 |
[16:58] | I am a vest, but I’m also your sister. | 我的确穿背心 但我也是你的姐姐 |
[17:01] | Not anymore you’re not. | 现在不是了 |
[17:02] | All right, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[17:03] | Pack up your adorable little accessories | 收拾好你们的小玩意儿 |
[17:05] | and get out of here! They’re banned! | 赶紧出去 活动被禁了 |
[17:07] | This is all banned, effective immediately! | 全部禁止 马上生效 |
[17:10] | Here’s a finger, now get out of here. | 给你竖个手指 出去吧 |
[17:12] | – That’s your thumb. – The thumb is a finger. | -那是大拇指 -那也是竖手指 |
[17:14] | – No. This is a finger. – Millie! | -这才是竖手指 -米莉 |
[17:20] | And just like that, it was all gone. | 就这样 一切都离我而去了 |
[17:22] | The fun, the friendships, the fingers. | 快乐 友情 和手指舞 |
[17:24] | I had flown too close to the sun. | 飞蛾扑火的是我 |
[17:26] | In this case, my mom’s son, | 而火就是我妈妈的儿子 |
[17:27] | and also her daughter, | 和她的女儿 |
[17:29] | who happened to be my brother and sister. | 我又恰巧和他们是兄弟姐妹 |
[17:31] | And they didn’t want anything to do with me. | 但他们不想和我有任何关系 |
[17:32] | Louise switched seats at dinner | 露易丝吃饭时换了位置 |
[17:34] | so our elbows wouldn’t bump. | 离我离得远远的 |
[17:35] | Sure, Gene still invited me | 当然 吉恩还会让我 |
[17:37] | to serve him bubble bath chicken nuggets, | 在他洗泡泡浴时给他炸鸡块 |
[17:38] | but we didn’t have our usual bubble bath | 但吃泡泡浴炸鸡块时 |
[17:40] | chicken nugget banter… | 却再也没有说笑了 |
[17:41] | it was all business. | 一切都只是例行公事 |
[17:42] | I was back on the right side of the law. | 我回到了执法者的一边 |
[17:45] | So why did it feel so wrong? | 但为何无法觉得心安理得 |
[17:46] | Frond banned handy prancing for good. | 福旺德永久禁止了手指舞 |
[17:48] | The case was closed. | 一切已成定局 |
[17:50] | And the school was about to be open… housed. | 学校也将要举办开放…日 |
[17:52] | Open housed. | 开放日活动 |
[17:53] | Okay, Tina, let’s test out the video. | 蒂娜 我们测试下影音设备 |
[17:56] | No! Don’t turn the camera on. | 别打开摄像头啊 |
[17:58] | Play the video called “Wagstaff Faces and Places.” | 播放”瓦格斯塔夫开眼看世界” |
[18:01] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:04] | I didn’t sleep a wink that night. | 我一夜没合眼 |
[18:05] | Normally, I have restless leg syndrome. | 一般情况下 我会犯不安腿综合征 |
[18:07] | But that night, I had restless finger syndrome. | 但那一晚 我犯了不安指综合征 |
[18:10] | And that’s when I had the idea. | 就是那时我突然有了个想法 |
[18:12] | And now… | 现在 |
[18:13] | Phillip Frond Productions proudly presents: | 菲利普·福旺德倾情呈现 |
[18:16] | Walk on into Wagstaff, | 走进瓦格斯塔夫 |
[18:18] | a full-day immersive experience | 一整日沉浸式体验 |
[18:20] | that will have you saying, “Holy cow!” | 你们会惊讶的喊”我的天啊” |
[18:24] | And, Tina, go. | 蒂娜 开始吧 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:31] | No. No. No, no, no, no, no! No! No! | 不不不 不要 |
[18:34] | Oh, look, a little dancing hand. | 快看 跳舞的手 |
[18:35] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[18:37] | This is a fun assembly. | 这次开放日挺有意思 |
[18:39] | I thought it was gonna be boring school stuff. | 我以为会是无聊的学校生活 |
[18:40] | This feels like a good time for a burger, doesn’t it? | 真是个吃汉堡的好时候 对吧 |
[18:43] | A not-mushy burger. | 没变软的汉堡 |
[18:45] | those buns look pretty smooshed. | 你那个面包一看就软了 |
[18:47] | Unlike this bun… oh, no, wait, that’s a tomato. Hang on. | 不像我这个汉 等一下 这是个西红柿 |
[18:51] | Tina! Tina, stop! | 蒂娜 蒂娜 停 |
[18:53] | I’d made some phone calls the night before. | 我前一晚打了几通电话 |
[18:55] | Told some finger friends to wear their Sunday best, | 让我手指舞的朋友们穿上最靓丽的周日礼服 |
[18:57] | even though it was a Friday. | 尽管这是个周五 |
[18:59] | And since Gene and Louise | 露易丝和吉恩 |
[19:00] | were always surprising me, | 总能给我惊喜 |
[19:01] | I thought I’d surprise them for once. | 所以我想着让他们惊喜一回 |
[19:03] | Tina, you son of a bitch. | 蒂娜 真有你的 |
[19:05] | Hey, go on up there, Gene. | 快上去 吉恩 |
[19:07] | Give us a Mavis moment. | 让梅维斯亮亮相 |
[19:08] | Nah, this is Holly Monitors’ show. | 算了吧 这是属于霍莉队长的表演 |
[19:10] | I’m just gonna use these to do this. | 我这双手 还是用来鼓掌吧 |
[19:17] | So, what, is she suspended or something? | 现在是怎样 她是要被停学了吗 |
[19:19] | I thought it was cute. | 我觉得演得挺好的 |
[19:20] | Well, lucky for Tina, so did the superintendent. | 好消息是 警长也这么觉得 |
[19:23] | She said it was the first creative thing | 她说这是她见过 |
[19:25] | she’s ever seen me do, so I took credit for it. | 最有新意的表演 所以我就认领了这个功劳 |
[19:27] | Oh. So, I’m not in trouble? | 所以 我没事了吗 |
[19:29] | No, but if I ever see those fingers again… | 是的 但是如果再让我看到那些手指 |
[19:33] | I’m sorry, did you just take | 等等 你刚才是从腋窝里 |
[19:34] | french fries out of your armpit? | 拿出薯条了吗 |
[19:36] | Yeah! You want some? | 是啊 要来点吗 |
[19:37] | – They’re great. – I have some, too. | -味道不错哦 -我也有 |
[19:39] | kind of near my butt. A baggie slid down. | 在屁股那边 有点往下滑了 |
[19:41] | I think we’re done here. | 就到这吧 |
[19:44] | I sure was gonna miss Holly Monitors. | 我觉得我一定会想念霍莉队长 |
[19:46] | But then, I guess, a little part of me will always be | 我身体的一部分永远都是霍莉队长 |
[19:49] | Holly Monitors… the hand part. | 那就是我的手 |
[19:53] | Mavis. How’d you know where to find me? | 梅维斯 你怎么知道我在这 |
[19:55] | I asked around. | 我打听到的 |
[19:56] | Can we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[19:58] | So it was you who told Mr. Frond? | 是你告诉福旺德先生的吗 |
[20:00] | But why? You were on top of the world. | 为什么啊 你当时多开心啊 |
[20:02] | Sure, it started that way. | 是 刚开始是这样 |
[20:04] | At first, I loved the attention. | 起先 我热爱被人关注的感觉 |
[20:05] | Mavis! Mavis! Mavis! | 梅维斯 梅维斯 梅维斯 |
[20:08] | But what began as an occasional gig | 但是如果一次偶然事件 |
[20:09] | turned into an every lunchtime thing. | 变成了常态会怎么样 |
[20:11] | I was missing so many gorditas, so many ham sandwiches. | 我会想念墨西哥馅饼 想念火腿三明治 |
[20:14] | But Louise didn’t want me to stop. | 但是露易丝不让我停下来 |
[20:16] | She was getting rich. | 她当时赚了很多 |
[20:17] | I was having a good time, but it was wearing a little thin. | 我本来很开心 但慢慢这种感觉就变少了 |
[20:19] | Thinner than the elastic on my favorite finger tube top. | 比我最爱的指套布料还少 |
[20:23] | Mr. Frond put the screws to me and I let it all out. | 福旺德先生强迫我说出来 我就说了 |
[20:25] | I told him everything! Everything! | 我全都告诉他了 |
[20:27] | You didn’t have to tell him, Gene. | 你不用告诉他的 吉恩 |
[20:28] | I threw him off the scent with a really good lie | 我撒谎把他糊弄了 |
[20:30] | that everyone was just doing a lot of studying these days. | 我说只是因为大家都在认真学习 |
[20:32] | Frankly, it was a relief. | 老实说 这也是一种解脱 |
[20:33] | The spotlight isn’t always | 聚光灯也不总是 |
[20:35] | what it’s cracked up to be, kid. | 令人光彩夺目 |
[20:36] | I love being Mavis, but sometimes you just want | 我喜欢成为梅维斯 但是有时候 |
[20:38] | to use your fingers for lickin’ and pickin’. | 手指也可以只用来舔舔泡泡 |
[20:40] | And occasionally flickin’. | 有时候还可以弹脑嘣 |
[20:42] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you right away. | 抱歉我没有当时就告诉你 |
[20:44] | And I’m sorry I didn’t tell Louise. | 抱歉我也没告诉露易丝 |
[20:45] | You loved handy prancing and she loved | 你喜欢手指舞 她喜欢 |
[20:47] | – all that candy and money. – That’s okay. | -钱和糖果 -没事 |
[20:49] | Well, would you ever want to… | 你要不要 |
[20:51] | tread the boards at home with me? | 和我在家里表演一次 |
[20:52] | Honey, all you had to do was ask. | 亲爱的 只要你开口 我一定奉陪 |
[21:00] | *Hey, it’s time to do the handy prance * | *来跳手指舞吧* |
[21:03] | *Yeah, it’s time to let your digits dance * | *让手指翩翩起舞* |
[21:05] | *It doesn’t matter if your moves are fancy * | *不管舞步精不精彩* |
[21:08] | *Get to the boiler room and take a chance-y * | *找个地方大胆一试* |
[21:10] | *Put some clothing on your fingers * | *为手指穿上装饰* |
[21:12] | *Come and join the swingers * | *快来加入我们* |
[21:13] | *with Gene * | *跟吉恩一起* |
[21:15] | *Let’s see those fingers kicking * | *看看手指的舞步* |
[21:17] | *Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance * | *舞动 舞动 舞动 舞动* |
[21:19] | *Don’t be a chicken * | *不要胆怯* |
[21:19] | *Dance, dance * | *舞动 舞动* |
[21:20] | *Do the handy prance * | *手指舞动* |
[21:21] | *Don’t sit there lickin’ * | *不要呆坐着* |
[21:22] | *Dance, dance* | *舞动 舞动* |
[21:23] | *Or pickin’ * *dance, dance* | *不要无聊 舞动 舞动* |
[21:24] | *Or lickin’ or pickin’ * *Dance, dance | *不要无聊 不要呆坐 舞动 舞动* |
[21:26] | *Or sometimes flickin’ * | *不要一成不变* |
[21:27] | *Dance, dance * | *舞动 舞动* |
[21:28] | *Your brother’s hand is cool * | *你弟弟的舞蹈很酷* |
[21:29] | *You can’t resist her, dress in your horse’s clothes * | *你无法拒绝 穿上衣服* |
[21:32] | *And join him, sister. * | *一起来吧 姐妹* |