时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 年轻又躁动的蚁族[剧名《年轻又躁动的一族》] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:22] | Hi, journal. Nothing interesting to report. | 日记你好 没什么有意思的事值得报告 |
[00:24] | Just another rainy spring day. | 只是又一个下雨的春日 |
[00:26] | Isn’t spring supposed to be full of promise | 春天不应该是充满希望的吗 |
[00:28] | and new growth and crap like that? | 还有成长什么的 |
[00:29] | It’s giving me nothing. | 事实是啥都没有 |
[00:30] | The most exciting thing that’s happened to me lately | 最近我最来劲的时候 |
[00:32] | is when I thought we got a new bar of soap | 是以为厨房放了块新香皂 |
[00:34] | in the kitchen, but it was a peeled potato. | 但其实是个削了皮的马铃薯 |
[00:38] | Didn’t get my hands clean at all. | 完全没让我洗干净手 |
[00:40] | Don’t even think that. | 想都别想 |
[00:42] | The school fair’s not getting rained out. | 校园集市不会因为下雨取消 |
[00:44] | Scott Baggs just said the clouds will lift by Friday. | 天气预报员刚说了 周五前会放晴 |
[00:46] | By the way, thank you so much | 话说 非常感谢你 |
[00:49] | for assigning us to a booth this year. | 今年给我们安排了个摊位 |
[00:50] | It’s been three straight years of cleanup committee. | 我们已经连续三年被分到打扫委员会了 |
[00:52] | So, what’d we get? What’d we get? | 所以我们是分到了什么摊位 什么摊位 |
[00:56] | Well, it’s no temporary tattoo booth, | 确实跟一次性纹身摊位不能比 |
[00:57] | but I guess it’s something. | 但我估摸着也算不错 |
[00:59] | All right, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[01:01] | So, we’re running a booth this year? Which one? | 看来我们今年要摆摊了 是什么摊位 |
[01:03] | – Water. – There’s a water booth? | -饮水站 -有这种摊位吗 |
[01:05] | We finally get to run a booth, and it’s the lamest one. | 好不容易能摆摊了 结果还是最逊的那个 |
[01:07] | Well, at least you kids could hang out | 至少你们几个孩子可以在水站这边 |
[01:09] | at the water booth with Mommy. | 和妈妈一起玩了 |
[01:10] | Oh… that sounds fun. | 肯定超有趣 |
[01:15] | Tina, I hate seeing you like this, | 蒂娜 我不想看到你这样 |
[01:16] | all poopy and droopy. | 垂头丧气没精打采的 |
[01:18] | Here, now you don’t have to see me. | 那我转过去好了 |
[01:20] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[01:22] | You’re just in a bit of a funk. | 只是有点情绪低落 |
[01:24] | I believe she’s suffering from a case of moody-teen-itis. | 我觉得她是患上了某种青少年情绪炎症 |
[01:27] | She’s got to get her teen-itis booster. | 她需要能改善青少年炎症的东西 |
[01:30] | Is this funk ever gonna go away? | 这种情绪会消失吗 |
[01:32] | I mean, it’s spring. | 现在可是春天 |
[01:33] | It’s supposed to be a time of change, adventure. | 应该是改变与奇遇的时节 |
[01:35] | – Hay fever. – Taxes. | -还有花粉病 -清缴税款的季节 |
[01:37] | Hot spring flings where you roll around in blooming flowers. | 春日的浪漫逸事 在花海中上演 |
[01:40] | Getting grass stains everywhere. | 全身沾染青草气息 |
[01:42] | Well, you could be excited about the school’s spring fair. | 你可以期待一下学校的春日集市 |
[01:45] | Yeah, T, school fair equals dunk Mr. Frond in the dunk tank. | 没错 蒂娜 有机会让福旺德老师落水 |
[01:48] | – I guess there’s that. – Exactly. | -这倒是 -当然 |
[01:50] | The fair will get you out of the “Doll-drums.” | 集市会让你拜托鱿鱼情绪 |
[01:52] | Pretty sure it’s “Doldrums,” Lin. | 应该是忧郁吧 |
[01:54] | No, “Doll-drums.” | 不 鱿鱼 |
[01:56] | Sad little dolls playing with their sad little drums. | 情绪低落的小鱿鱼 |
[01:59] | Yup, right, never mind. | 好吧 当我没说 |
[02:04] | Man, Tina’s losing a lot of air. | 我的天 蒂娜掉了泄了好多气 |
[02:05] | Do we still have her patch kit? | 我们还留着修她的工具包吗 |
[02:07] | Tina, just imagine the look on Mr. Frond’s dumb face | 蒂娜 你就想象一下福旺德老师 |
[02:10] | when one of us finally knocks him | 终于被我们中的谁投进水箱时 |
[02:11] | into the dunk tank at the fair. | 脸上的那副蠢表情 |
[02:13] | I mean, we’ve never been able to do it, | 但咱一次也没成功过 |
[02:14] | so I feel like imagining it is the closest we’re gonna get? | 所以我估计我们也就只能想象一下了 |
[02:17] | Nuh-uh. This is gonna be our year, | 不 今年我们会成功 |
[02:19] | ’cause this year, we’re gonna practice. | 因为这次我们会练习 |
[02:21] | Practice? That doesn’t sound like us. | 练习 听着不像是我们会做的事 |
[02:23] | I found out the dunk tank is | 我得到消息 |
[02:25] | getting delivered to the school today. | 水箱今天就会被送到学校 |
[02:26] | So, for the next three days at lunch recess, | 我提议 接下来三天的午休期间 |
[02:29] | I propose we sneak on over to the dunk tank and practice. | 我们偷偷溜出去练习投深水炸弹 |
[02:32] | I’ll build some upper body strength, | 我去增强上肢力量 |
[02:33] | Tina’s gonna tame that wild arm of hers, | 蒂娜练习控制臂力 |
[02:35] | and Gene’s gonna get a handle | 吉恩去改善下 |
[02:37] | on his possibly too complicated windup. | 花里胡哨的投球动作 |
[02:39] | It’s less of a windup and more of an interpretive dance. | 我那其实不是投球动作 而是形意舞 |
[02:41] | And then on Friday, one of us will finally dunk Mr. Frond, | 到周五 我们中肯定有人能拿下福旺德老师 |
[02:45] | into a pool of his own tears. | 让他淹没在自己的泪海里 |
[02:47] | And mysteriously cloudy tank water. | 以及水箱那莫名浑浊的水里 |
[02:49] | This week, we’re the Three Dunkateers. | 本周我们将是三个神投手 |
[02:51] | Come on, dukes in. | 来打个气 |
[02:52] | Dunk our guidance counselor! | 击落辅导员 |
[02:54] | Dunk our guidance counselor! | 击落辅导员 |
[02:55] | Actually, imagining all this | 其实 这样想一想 |
[02:56] | sort of is making me feel better. | 确实让我感觉好些了 |
[03:00] | You guys go ahead. | 你们先走 |
[03:01] | I’ll just live here. | 我看我在这儿住下好了 |
[03:03] | “Red dress.” Jocelyn? | “红色的裙子”西班牙语怎么说 乔丝玲 |
[03:05] | Rojo…dress-o Rojo… dress-o? | |
[03:08] | Vestido rojo Vestido rojo. | |
[03:09] | That’s what I said. | 我刚才就是这样说的 |
[03:11] | Jimmy Jr., how do we say “Green bicycle” In espanol? | 小吉米 “绿色的自行车”怎么说 |
[03:15] | Bicicleta verde Bicicleta verde? | |
[03:17] | Super. | 很棒 |
[03:18] | “Orange scarf,” Tina. | “橘色的围巾” 蒂娜 |
[03:20] | Tina… Tina! | 蒂娜 蒂娜 |
[03:22] | Wh-What? | 什么 |
[03:23] | “Orange scarf.” | “橘色的围巾” |
[03:24] | Oh, sorry. pass? | 抱歉 我不会 下一个 |
[03:26] | Bufanda naranja Bufanda naranja. | |
[03:28] | Yep, that sounds right. | 应该是了 |
[03:29] | Good job. | 很厉害 |
[03:30] | Adios, estudiantes. | 今天就到这里了 同学们 |
[03:32] | Tina, un momento, por favor. | 蒂娜 请你留一下[西语] |
[03:34] | I don’t know what you said, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:35] | but you’re looking at me like I shouldn’t go. | 但你的眼神让我觉得我好像不该走 |
[03:37] | Now, I may have only received | 虽然我上学期 |
[03:38] | my Spanish accreditation last semester, | 才通过西班牙语认证 |
[03:40] | but I know a perro cuya cola no se mueve when I see one. | 但小狗没摇尾巴[西语]我还是看得出来的 |
[03:44] | A purple couch? | 什么紫色沙发吗 |
[03:46] | No, it means a dog whose tail does not wag. | 不是 意思是没摇尾巴的狗 |
[03:49] | So what’s up, amiga? | 你怎么了 朋友 |
[03:50] | Do you ever just feel like every day is the same | 你有没觉得每天过得的毫无区别 |
[03:52] | and nothing new ever happens? | 毫无新鲜感 |
[03:53] | Well, not since I joined the Applesauce of the Month Club. | 我加入苹果酱俱乐部后就再没这样过了 |
[03:56] | But, Tina, you’ve got to get it together, | 蒂娜 你得打起精神来 |
[03:58] | because your last couple of quizzes have been caca, okay? | 你最近几次测验都跟屎[西语]一样 |
[04:01] | So I signed you up for the language lab. | 所以我帮你报名了语音室 |
[04:02] | Wagstaff has a language lab? | 我们学校竟然有语音室 |
[04:04] | Well, we have cassette tapes on a shelf in the library | 图书馆的架子上有外语学习磁带 |
[04:06] | that someone donated in the 1980s. | 80年代的时候有人捐的 |
[04:09] | It’s really more of a language shelf. | 与其说语音室 其实就是一排书架 |
[04:10] | Okay, so what do I have to do? | 好的 那我要做什么呢 |
[04:12] | You’ll practice with the Spanish tape | 这周的午休时间里 |
[04:14] | this week during after-lunch break. | 你要在那儿听着磁带练习西语 |
[04:16] | Oh, man. | 要死人啊 |
[04:17] | En espanol, please. | 请说西班牙语 |
[04:19] | Oh, … oh, hombre. | 噢 hombre |
[04:21] | Pass the weekly quiz on Thursday, | 如果周四测验通过了 |
[04:23] | and you’ll get your after-lunch break back. | 就可以不用继续了 |
[04:25] | Bueno. This is just bueno. | 好吧 好极了[西语] |
[04:27] | So, right after I eat, I got to go to | 所以吃完饭后我就得马上去 |
[04:29] | the el stupido library and work on Spanish. | 那个破图书馆学西班牙语 |
[04:31] | So I guess you’ll just have to practice without me. | 所以你们大概只能自己练习了 |
[04:33] | See? This is why I hate school. | 看吧 这就是我讨厌学校的原因 |
[04:35] | It gets in the way of really important things | 妨碍我们做真正重要的事情 |
[04:37] | like humiliating Mr. Frond in the dunk tank. | 比方说羞辱福旺德老师让他掉进水箱 |
[04:39] | Sorry, guys. | 对不起 伙计们 |
[04:40] | but you’re our best shot. | 但你是我们最大的胜算 |
[04:41] | You at least throw hard, with your raw pube power. | 有青春期原力加持 你扔东西劲大 |
[04:44] | Raw pube power is what got us to the moon. | 人类登月全靠青春期原力 |
[04:47] | Well, well, well, look who we have here– the Belchers. | 看看这是谁啊 贝尔彻家的小孩 |
[04:50] | The school fair’s coming up. | 要搞校园集市活动了 |
[04:52] | Please tell me you’re gonna waste all your tickets again | 你们一定又会把所有票浪费在 |
[04:54] | on trying to knock me into the dunk tank. | 让我掉进水箱里吧 |
[04:56] | It would make me so happy. | 我可真期待 |
[04:58] | Not all our tickets. | 不是所有票 |
[04:59] | I’ll need three for the snow cone booth, minimum. | 我在刨冰摊位至少要花掉三张 |
[05:01] | They’re not gonna be wasted. | 票不会浪费的 |
[05:03] | We’re gonna waste you. | 我们要废了你 |
[05:04] | You’re never getting this wet. | 想让我落水 没门 |
[05:07] | Ne-ver. | 门都没有 |
[05:11] | Mr. Ambrose, can you tell me where… | 安布罗斯老师 请问… |
[05:12] | -Shh! -What? | -嘘 -什么 |
[05:13] | Oh, sorry, that’s just a reflex. | 抱歉 只是本能反应 |
[05:15] | Okay, can you tell me where the language lab shelf is? | 请问外语自习书架在哪儿 |
[05:19] | Far corner, next to the window. | 最里面的角落 靠窗的地方 |
[05:20] | Okay, thank you, Mr. Am… | 好的 谢谢 安… |
[05:21] | Oh, my God, are we still talking? | 天啊 我们还在说话吗 |
[05:24] | Let’s get this over with. | 赶快结束吧 |
[05:26] | Welcome to “Pack Your Bags,” Spain Edition. | 欢迎来到《收拾行李》 西语版 |
[05:29] | Are you ready to pack your bags and head to Spain? | 你准备好收拾行李去西班牙了吗 |
[05:32] | This is a Spain in the butt. | 讨厌透顶的西班牙 |
[05:34] | Great. Now let’s meet your host family. | 很好 现在我们来认识一下你的寄宿家庭 |
[05:37] | And try to respond in Spanish. | 请尽量用西语回应 |
[05:39] | Meet Señor Balthazar. | 首先是巴尔萨泽先生 |
[05:41] | -Hola. -Hola. | -你好 -你好[西语] |
[05:43] | Now say hello to his wife, Señora Balthazar.. | 接下来是他的妻子巴尔萨泽夫人 |
[05:46] | -Hola. -Hola. | -你好 -你好[西语] |
[05:48] | And meet their two children, | 然后是他们的两个孩子 |
[05:49] | seven-year-old Maria… | 七岁的玛丽亚 |
[05:51] | – Hola. -Hola. | -你好 -你好[西语] |
[05:52] | …and 15-year-old Rodrigo. | …和十五岁的罗德里戈 |
[05:55] | – Hola. – Hola, Rodrigo. | -你好 -你好 罗德里戈[西语] |
[05:57] | Your first practice conversatin will be with Rodrigo. | 第一个对话练习是和罗德里戈进行 |
[06:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:01] | Hola. Me llamo Rodrigo. | 你好 我叫罗德里戈[西语] |
[06:02] | Como te llamas? | 你叫什么名字[西语] |
[06:03] | Hello. My name is Rodrigo. | 你好 我叫罗德里戈 |
[06:05] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[06:06] | Tina. I mean, me llamo Tina. | 蒂娜 我叫蒂娜[西语] |
[06:09] | Cuantos años tienes? | 你多大了[西语] |
[06:10] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[06:11] | I’m… diez, once, doce, trece… | 我… 10 11 12 13[西语] |
[06:13] | I’m trece años. | 我13[西语] |
[06:15] | Just two little years younger than you, Rodrigo. | 只比你小两岁 罗德里戈 |
[06:18] | Estoy emocionado que te estás quedando con nosotros. | 很高兴你来和我们一起住[西语] |
[06:21] | I am excited that you’re staying with us. | 很高兴你来和我们一起住 |
[06:23] | Estoy emocionado to be staying with you, Rodrigo. | 我也很高兴 罗德里戈 |
[06:27] | Vamos. Te mostraré la plaza y te compraré una paleta. | 来 我带你参观广场 给你买冰棍[西语] |
[06:30] | Something about if I’m single? | 是在问我是不是单身吗 |
[06:32] | Come. I will show you the plaza and buy you a Popsicle. | 来 我带你参观广场 给你买冰棍 |
[06:36] | Oh, just you and me? Okay. | 就我俩吗 好啊 |
[06:39] | Muchas gracias, Rodrigo. | 非常感谢 罗德里戈 |
[06:40] | – Hace calor. It is hot out. – Yeah, it is. | -Hace calor 真热啊 -是很热 |
[06:43] | Oops. Mi paleta se derritio sobre mi camisa. | 糟糕 冰棍滴到我衣服上了[西语] |
[06:47] | My Popsicle dripped onto my shirt. | 冰棍滴到我衣服上了 |
[06:48] | Sure did. And a little got on your chest. Oh, wow. | 没错 还沾了一点在你胸前 哇哦 |
[06:52] | Look, Rodrigo, I mean, I know we just met | 罗德里戈 虽然我们才认识 |
[06:54] | and you’re just a voice on a tape, | 而且你只是磁带里的声音 |
[06:56] | but you’re feeling this, too, right? | 但你肯定也感觉到什么了吧 |
[06:57] | Vamos a caminar por la plaza. | 来 我们在广场上逛逛吧[西语] |
[06:59] | Come, let’s take a walk around the plaza. | 来 我们在广场上逛逛吧 |
[07:01] | I’m so “Plazzed” you asked. | 我很搞星你这样说 |
[07:04] | Rodrigo, you just turned my blahs into ooh-la-las. | 罗德里戈 你让我的废话都变动听了 |
[07:07] | – That’s French. – Oh, right. | -那是法语 -对哈 |
[07:15] | That’s so great you guys finally | 你们终于在校园集市分到了摊位 |
[07:16] | get to run a booth at the school fair. | 真是太好了 |
[07:18] | Who cares if it’s just the water booth? | 就算是个水站又怎样 |
[07:20] | I mean, I don’t drink the stuff, | 虽然白水这种东西我是不喝的 |
[07:21] | but I’ve heard good things. | 但我听说有很多好处 |
[07:22] | Well, I’m gonna turn the water booth | 我要把我们的水站 |
[07:24] | into “What a cool booth.” | 变成酷酷的亭 |
[07:26] | – And how are you gonna do that? – Like this. | -怎么变 -像这样 |
[07:29] | It says “Rad.” | 上面写着”棒呆了” |
[07:30] | – Oh, that’s cool. – Yeah. | -真酷 -没错 |
[07:33] | “Rockin’.” | “摇滚” |
[07:35] | Super very cool. | 超级无敌酷 |
[07:36] | This one says “Skateboard.” | 这个写的是”滑板” |
[07:37] | Yeah, dude. | 多好啊 |
[07:38] | A kid can’t drink water out of that | 孩子们喝着这种杯子里的水 |
[07:40] | and not feel cool, huh? | 还能觉得自己不酷吗 |
[07:43] | Someone’s feeling better. | 有人看起来好多了 |
[07:44] | Yeah, she’s been cleaning that one spot for, like, | 她一直打扫那个位置 |
[07:47] | half an hour. | 已经快半小时了 |
[07:49] | Tina, you snapped out of your funk, huh? | 蒂娜 你情绪不低落了是吗 |
[07:52] | Funk yeah, I did. | 是的 不低落了 |
[07:54] | Wait, I recognize that sigh. | 等等 我知道这声叹气的意思 |
[07:57] | You’re having a spring fling. Who is it? | 你有倾心的对象了 是谁 |
[08:01] | Popsicle. | 冰棍 |
[08:02] | No. No spring fling for me. | 不 是的 没什么对象 |
[08:05] | Okay, Little Miss Dreamy Droolin’ Face. | 行吧 一脸花痴口水不停小姐 |
[08:07] | There actually is a little drool. | 她真的有点流口水 |
[08:09] | Me? Oh, her. | 我吗 她啊 |
[08:10] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管是谁 |
[08:11] | I’m just glad you’re out of the dumps. | 我很高兴你不再闷闷不乐了 |
[08:13] | Me, too, but maybe don’t do that with the broom? | 我也是 但最好别对着扫把那样 |
[08:16] | It’s just… you know, get a room. | 去 找个屋子[开个房]吧 |
[08:18] | A broom room. | 扫把房 |
[08:19] | – To make boom-boom. – Gene. | -把炮放 -吉恩 |
[08:22] | Hey, I know your name’s Duncan, | 我知道你叫邓肯 |
[08:25] | but you’re not gonna be dunkin’ this guy. | 但你休想把我蹬下水 |
[08:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:29] | Frond. | 是福旺德 |
[08:30] | Lunchtime. Come on. | 午饭时间 快点 |
[08:31] | Let’s hit the slop line and chow down real fast | 我们赶紧去食堂快速塞点东西下去 |
[08:33] | so we can squeeze in a bit of you-know-what practice. | 好挤出点时间去练习那件事情 |
[08:35] | – What? – The dunk tank? Hello. | -哪件事 -深水炸弹 就忘了 |
[08:38] | Right, yeah, dunking. Dunk tank. | 想起来了 深水炸弹 |
[08:40] | Young lady, are you huffing glue? | 年轻的女士 你是嗑胶水了吗 |
[08:42] | – No, it’s just I already ate. – You did? | -不是 我只是吃过了 -你吃过了吗 |
[08:44] | Yeah, I packed a lunch and snuck bites during social studies. | 对 我打包了午饭在社会学课上偷偷吃了 |
[08:47] | Tuna time. | 金枪鱼时间 |
[08:50] | So I could spend the whole lunchtime | 这样我就能用整个午餐时间 |
[08:51] | listening to that totally dumb Spanish tape. | 听那愚蠢的西语磁带了 |
[08:54] | Cram today so I pass the quiz tomorrow. | 今天突击学习一把 明天好通过考试 |
[08:57] | – Okay… – But it’s corn dog day. | -好吧 但今天是玉米热狗日 |
[08:59] | That only happens once a week. | 一周才有一次 |
[09:02] | In lesson six, | 在第六课中 |
[09:04] | Maria will teach you how to play hopscotch. | 玛丽亚会教你如何玩跳房子 |
[09:06] | ¿Quieres jugar brinca-scotch? | 你想玩跳房子吗[西语] |
[09:08] | Nope. | 不想 |
[09:09] | – And that’s how you make flan. – Rodrigo… | -果馅饼就是这样做的 -罗德里戈 |
[09:13] | ¿dónde está? | 在哪里[西语] |
[09:15] | A picnic in the park? Sí. | 在公园里野餐吗 好的 |
[09:17] | ¿Te gusta el pan con queso? | 你喜欢面包和奶酪吗[西语] |
[09:18] | Me gusta cheese and bread. | 我喜欢奶酪和面包 |
[09:20] | And I think me gusta you, Rodrigo. | 我想我也喜欢你 罗德里戈 |
[09:22] | Yo te enseñare como jugar con el Frisbee. | 我教你玩掷飞盘[西语] |
[09:25] | I will show you how to play with the Frisbee. | 我教你玩掷飞盘 |
[09:27] | Oh, oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:28] | Si lo liberas aquí, | 像这样扔出去[西语] |
[09:30] | se irá a la izquierda. | 飞盘就会飞向左边[西语] |
[09:31] | If you release it here, it’ll go left. | 如果你往这边掷 飞盘会飞向左边 |
[09:34] | Izquierda, left, yep. | 左边[西语] 左边 好的 |
[09:35] | So, about what I was saying… | 我刚才想说的是 |
[09:36] | Si lo liberas aquí, se irá a la derecha. | 像这样扔出去 飞盘就会飞向右边[西语] |
[09:39] | If you release it here, it’ll go right. | 如果你往这边掷 飞盘会飞向右边 |
[09:41] | Derecha, right, got it. | 右边[西语] 右边 明白了 |
[09:43] | about how me gusta you… | 关于我喜欢你的事 |
[09:45] | Para que se vaya recto, debes apuntar recto. | 想向前掷 就必须瞄准正前方[西语] |
[09:48] | To go straight, you must point straight. | 想向前掷 就必须瞄准正前方 |
[09:51] | Recto, straight, got it. | 向前[西语] 向前 明白了 |
[09:52] | Look, I know I’m only in España for the week, | 听着 我知道我只学这一周西语 |
[09:54] | but I feel like we’ve really connected. | 但我觉得我们真的心意相通 |
[09:55] | Iré a buscarlo. I will go get it. | 我去捡[西语] 我去捡 |
[09:58] | I hate to see you vamos, | 我讨厌你离我而去 |
[09:59] | but I love to watch you vamos. | 但我喜欢看你跑走的姿势 |
[10:05] | Blammo! | 走起 |
[10:07] | – Better. Better. – I know, right? | -好多了 好多了 -是吧 |
[10:09] | Hey, do you think Tina’s acting kind of weird? | 你不觉得蒂娜表现很奇怪吗 |
[10:11] | I mean, weirder than normal? | 比平常还奇怪 |
[10:12] | Yeah, she missed corn dog day. | 觉得 她居然错过了玉米热狗日 |
[10:14] | I’m still trying to wrap my head around that. | 我现在依然没想明白 |
[10:16] | Maybe Mom was right. | 也许妈妈是对的 |
[10:17] | Maybe it is new-boy related. | 可能是又喜欢上哪个男孩了 |
[10:20] | And maybe that boy is also studying | 是不是那个男孩也在午休时间 |
[10:22] | in the library at lunchtime. | 在图书馆学习 |
[10:23] | Worst date ever. | 简直是她有史以来最烂的对象 |
[10:24] | Let’s go see if Tina’s having a librar-affair. | 我们去看看蒂娜是不是在图书馆搞浪漫 |
[10:29] | Mr. Ambrose, | 安布罗斯老师 |
[10:30] | have you seen our sister Tina with a boy in here? | 你有看到我姐蒂娜和一个男孩在这里吗 |
[10:32] | Being all teenager-y, swapping hormones? | 两个交换荷尔蒙的青少年 |
[10:35] | Gross. No. | 好恶心 没有 |
[10:36] | Tina studies alone in the language lab. | 蒂娜一个人在语音室学习 |
[10:38] | And where is the… | 语音室在 |
[10:39] | Far corner, near the window. | 最里面的角落 窗户附近 |
[10:44] | Rodrigo, you. | 罗德里戈 你啊 |
[10:46] | Rodrigo? | 罗德里戈 |
[10:47] | I don’t know how this works, | 我不知道应该怎样 |
[10:49] | but I’m ready for a kiss, un beso. | 但我准备好接吻了 一个吻 |
[10:51] | Maybe we could incorporate that into the lesson? | 也许我们可以把这个加入课程里 |
[10:53] | Tu te acuerdas cómo conjugar el verbo “Caminar”? | 记得”走路”这个词的变位吗 |
[10:56] | Do you remember how to conjugate the verb “To walk”? | 记得”走路”这个词的变位吗 |
[10:59] | – Are we doing this? – Tina? | -我们要这样吗 -蒂娜 |
[11:02] | This is why you missed our after-lunch break time practice time? | 这就是你错过我们午间练习的原因 |
[11:05] | Do you have the hots for a boy on your language tape? | 你迷恋上了语言学习磁带中的男孩 |
[11:08] | – No. – Then why were you a making a kissy-face | -没有 -那你刚才为什么摆出一张亲吻脸 |
[11:10] | and saying all that stuff? | 并且说了那些话 |
[11:11] | It’s, it’s gonna be on the test? | 因为 因为这个会考到 |
[11:17] | I can’t believe you’re in love with the boy | 难以置信 你竟然爱上了 |
[11:18] | on your Spanish tape. | 西班牙语磁带中的男孩 |
[11:20] | I can. Rodrigo seems amazing. | 我相信 罗德里戈看起来很酷 |
[11:22] | And his mom’s paella sounds delicious. | 并且这个妈妈的海鲜饭看起来很好吃 |
[11:24] | Look, guys, I know he’s just a voice on a tape. | 伙计们 我知道他只是磁带上的一个声音 |
[11:25] | And I’m not in love with Rodrigo. | 我没有爱上罗德里戈 |
[11:27] | We’re just hanging out, seeing where it goes. | 我们只是一起玩玩 顺其自然 |
[11:29] | Sure. Super normal. | 当然 超级正常 |
[11:31] | Tina, what’s the plan here? | 蒂娜 你打算怎样 |
[11:32] | How does this end? | 这事会如何发展 |
[11:33] | Are you gonna run off with Rodrigo? | 你会和罗德里戈私奔吗 |
[11:35] | I get your room. | 那你的房间归我了 |
[11:36] | No, it’s just, I was in a funk and now I’m not in a funk, | 不 只是我之前有点恐慌 现在不恐慌了 |
[11:39] | and that’s ’cause of Rodrigo. | 就因为罗德里戈的出现 |
[11:40] | So I want to keep being non-funky with Rodrigo. | 我希望能继续和罗德里戈一起 不再恐慌 |
[11:42] | Look, I’m glad you’re feeling better, and who cares | 你感觉不错那就行了 谁会关心 |
[11:44] | if it was some boy’s voice on a tape? | 这只是磁带上一个男孩的声音 |
[11:46] | Velvety voice, I assume. | 我猜是可口的声音 |
[11:48] | – Muy velvety. – The point is, you’re back. | -异常可口 -关键是你回来了 |
[11:51] | After you pass your Spanish quiz tomorrow, | 你明天通过西班牙语考试 |
[11:52] | then we can focus on the Dunkateers. | 我们就可以把精力放在深水炸弹上了 |
[11:55] | I guess you’re right. Dang it. | 我觉得你是对的 可恶 |
[11:56] | He said he was gonna take me to the beach | 他说过明天要带我去海滩 |
[11:58] | in lesson ten tomorrow. | 就在第十课上 |
[11:59] | – But like, not really. – I know. | -但 不是真实的 -我知道 |
[12:01] | It’s just, this language immersion | 只是这个浸入式语言学习 |
[12:02] | can be very immersiony. | 真的让人十分浸入 |
[12:03] | Seems like Rodrigo is a sloppy Popsicle eater, huh? | 罗德里戈好像是一个吃棒冰很邋遢的人 |
[12:06] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[12:09] | I found your old baseball hat. | 我找到了你的旧棒球帽 |
[12:12] | – yep, there it is. – Put it on. | -是的 -戴上吧 |
[12:13] | – Okay. Why? – Put it on backwards. | -好的 但为什么 -反过来带 |
[12:17] | – No. – Turn it, flip it, do it. | -不 -反过来 反过来 快点 |
[12:20] | – Yeah, Bob, turn it backwards. – It’ll look cool. | -是的 鲍勃 反过来带 -很酷 |
[12:22] | I don’t want to do it. Stop pressuring me. | 我不想这样 不要给我压力 |
[12:24] | I-I’ll do it with mine. See? | 我会把我的反过来 看到了吗 |
[12:26] | Oh. Still, huh? | 还是一样 是吗 |
[12:27] | – Yeah. Very cool. – Super cool. | -是的 很酷 -超级酷 |
[12:30] | Hey, maybe you could, I don’t know, | 怎么说呢 你明天也许可以 |
[12:33] | wear it like that to the school fair. | 这样戴着它去校园集市 |
[12:35] | That’s a great idea. | 是个好主意 |
[12:36] | Lin, we don’t need to try and make our booth seem cool. | 琳 我们不需要让摊位变酷 |
[12:38] | We just need to give people water. | 我们只是给人们提供水 |
[12:40] | Besides, I-I don’t think there are cool booths at this thing. | 此外 我觉得应该就没什么摊位会很酷 |
[12:43] | Oh, really? There’s a booth that has goldfish. | 真的吗 有一个摊位上有金鱼 |
[12:45] | You give them tickets and you can win a goldfish. | 给他们票 就可以赢得一条金鱼 |
[12:48] | A live goldfish. | 一条活金鱼 |
[12:49] | – To eat? – Whatever you want. | -用来吃吗 -你想用来干啥都行 |
[12:50] | – So cool. – Oh, my God. | -太酷了 -我的天 |
[12:53] | Buenos días, estudiantes. | 早上好 同学们 |
[12:55] | Buenos días, señor Grant. | 早上好 格兰特老师 |
[12:57] | So, Tina, are you ready for the quiz today? | 蒂娜 你为今天的测试做好准备了吗 |
[13:00] | La paella contiene azafron? | 海鲜饭里有藏红花吗 |
[13:02] | “Does paella contain saffron?” Yes, it does. | “海鲜饭里有藏红花吗” 是的 有 |
[13:05] | Someone’s immersion course is working. | 看来某人的浸入式课程有效果了 |
[13:08] | And that someone is yo. | 这个某人就是我 |
[13:09] | And good thing, too, | 这是一件好事 |
[13:11] | ’cause Jacob Weber needs that Spanish tape, | 因为雅各布·韦伯需要用到西班牙语磁带 |
[13:13] | like, yesterday. | 其实早就需要了 |
[13:14] | He’s been out of school with that broken tailbone | 他因为尾椎骨断裂请假 |
[13:16] | and now he’s behind. | 现在进度落后了 |
[13:19] | “Translate the following: | “翻译下列句子” |
[13:20] | I saw a little brown dog in the park.” | “我在公园里看见了一只棕色的小狗” |
[13:22] | “Vi un perrito moreno en el parque.” parque. | “我在公园里看见了一只棕色的小狗” 公园 |
[13:26] | That’s where Rodrigo taught me my right from my left. | 罗德里戈就是在公园里教我左右的 |
[13:28] | And how to feel alive again. | 还教会了我如何再次感受生命 |
[13:29] | Oh, man, I don’t know if I’m ready | 天啊 我不知道我是否做好了准备 |
[13:31] | to say adiós to Rodrigo. | 跟罗德里戈说再见 |
[13:32] | There’s so much more he can teach me. | 他还有那么多知识可教我 |
[13:34] | And we almost got into some serious beso-ing. | 而且我们差点就要激情热吻了 |
[13:36] | But as soon as I pass this quiz, | 但是一旦我通过了这场考试 |
[13:38] | Jacob Weber will move in with la familia Baltazar. | 雅各布·韦伯将会搬进巴尔萨泽家族 |
[13:40] | Unless… | 除非 |
[13:42] | All right, it’s the last day for dunk tank practice | 好了 这是练习深水炸弹的最后一天 |
[13:44] | and we finally have all Three Dunkateers. Shall we? | 我们三个神投手终于能凑齐了 我们走吧 |
[13:47] | Actually, I can’t. | 其实 我去不了 |
[13:49] | I, flunked my Spanish quiz. | 我西班牙语考试考砸了 |
[13:52] | Got to stick with the old language lab during my lunchtimes. | 得继续在午餐期间待在那个语言教室了 |
[13:55] | Darn it. | 该死 |
[13:55] | – Seriously? – See for yourself. | -真的吗 -你自己看 |
[13:57] | But we’ve heard you, | 但是我们听到你的口语了 |
[13:58] | your Spanish has gotten way better. | 你的西班牙语已经好多了 |
[14:00] | And so has your skin. Are you exfoliating? | 你的皮肤也是 你最近是在去角质吗 |
[14:02] | Hey, I’m as P.O.Ed about this as you guys. | 我和你们一样觉得生气 |
[14:05] | It’s the worst. | 真是糟透了 |
[14:06] | You got, like, every question wrong. | 你把每道题都写错了 |
[14:08] | Hold on a sec. You erased this answer | 等一下 你把这一题的答案擦掉了 |
[14:10] | and wrote something else. | 然后写了别的答案 |
[14:11] | And this one, and this one. | 还有这一题 这一题 |
[14:13] | Tina, did you purposely flunk this quiz | 蒂娜 你是故意考砸的吗 |
[14:15] | so you don’t have to stop listening to Rodrigo? | 好让自己能继续听罗德里戈 |
[14:18] | What? No? | 什么 才不是 |
[14:20] | You’re choosing Rodrigo over the Three Dunkateers? | 你选罗德里戈 而不是三个神投手 |
[14:23] | I can’t believe you. Rodrigo is not real. | 真是难以置信 罗德里戈不是真的 |
[14:25] | What are you gonna do, | 你要做什么 |
[14:26] | marry him and have his not-real babies? | 嫁给他 然后生个虚幻宝宝吗 |
[14:28] | I don’t want to be a not-real uncle. | 我不想当虚幻的舅舅 |
[14:30] | I’m not-real ready. | 我真的还没准备好 |
[14:31] | I know Rodrigo’s not real. | 我知道罗德里戈不是真实的 |
[14:33] | But the way he makes me feel is real. | 但是他给我的感觉是那么真实 |
[14:35] | It’s not real. It’s a tape. | 那不是真的 它就是盘磁带 |
[14:36] | From before you were born. | 在你出生前就有了 |
[14:38] | Well, it’s more real than our chance of | 罗德里戈的存在 |
[14:39] | actually hitting that dunk tank target. | 比我们能击中深水炸弹目标要真实多了 |
[14:41] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[14:43] | Face it, Louise, none of us are good enough throwers | 面对现实吧 露易丝 我们扔的都不准 |
[14:45] | – to dunk Mr. Frond. – Wow. Okay. | -没法让福旺德老师泡水里 -行啊 |
[14:47] | Well, if that’s the way you feel, | 如果你这么觉得 |
[14:49] | maybe you shouldn’t go to the fair tomorrow. | 那你明天就不该和我们去集会 |
[14:51] | Fine. Maybe I’ll just stay in the library during the fair | 行啊 你们玩的时候我去图书馆好了 |
[14:53] | and Rodrigo and I can throw the Frisbee at the frickin’ playa. | 罗德里戈和我还能在磁带里扔飞盘 |
[14:55] | Fine. Gene and I will dunk Frond without you. | 行 那我和吉恩扔福旺德 不带你 |
[14:58] | But we’ll be the Two Dunkateers | 队名就叫两个神投手 |
[14:59] | because it wouldn’t make sense | 因为如果叫三个神投手 |
[15:00] | to be the Three Dunkateers with only two people. | 却只有两个人就太扯了 |
[15:03] | No, I totally get the need for the name change! | 我理解你们要改名字 |
[15:05] | Why don’t you Rodri-go-on and get out of here? | 你为啥不赶紧和罗德里戈起开 |
[15:08] | Okay, I will. | 我马上走 |
[15:09] | Hermana, hermano. | 姐妹 兄弟 回见 |
[15:12] | Are we really losing our sister to some Frisbee-throwing, | 我们真的要让她一个人去扔飞盘吗 |
[15:14] | Popsicle-eating boy on a cassette? | 就为了一个磁带上的冰棒男孩 |
[15:17] | Seems like it. We always knew it would end this way. | 看起来是这样 咱们一直知道这一天会来的 |
[15:19] | Gene, we got to do something. | 吉恩 我们得做些什么 |
[15:21] | How? She won’t listen to us. | 做什么 她根本不听我们的 |
[15:23] | I’ve got an idea how we can get through to Tina. | 我有一个办法让蒂娜回心转意 |
[15:26] | Slap her and say, “Snap out of it”? | 扇他一巴掌说”你清醒点”吗 |
[15:28] | It works for Cher. | 对谢尔就有用 |
[15:33] | Water here. Get your water from what some people | 这里有水 来这里拿水 |
[15:35] | are calling the coolest booth at the fair. | 因为我们是集会上最酷的水站 |
[15:38] | Bob, make sure all the cups are facing out, | 鲍勃 让纸杯正面朝外 |
[15:39] | so the kids can see all the cool words I wrote on them. | 让孩子们能看到我写的酷言酷语 |
[15:42] | Cups are facing out. | 正面朝外了 |
[15:43] | Well, we’re bringing it. | 不错不错 |
[15:45] | Ball’s in their court. | 现在该你叫卖了 |
[15:46] | Hey, why aren’t you wearing the hat? | 你为啥没戴帽子 |
[15:47] | Oh, so I’m actually doing that? | 啊 我必须要戴吗 |
[15:49] | Put it on. | 赶紧戴上 |
[15:51] | Now put on the fingerless gloves. | 再戴上无指手套 |
[15:52] | I’m not doing that. | 我可不戴 |
[15:53] | And you wouldn’t let me pierce your ear. | 你还不让我给你打耳洞 |
[15:55] | You got to work with me here, Bob. | 你能不能好好合作 鲍勃 |
[15:57] | Peter Pescadero didn’t dunk me? Shocker. | 彼得·派斯卡德罗也不扔我吗 好出乎意料啊 |
[16:01] | Oh, you gonna cry about it? Next. | 你还要因为这个哭吗 下一位 |
[16:03] | Seth Feldman? | 赛斯·费尔德曼 |
[16:05] | With those little twig arms, | 就你那个小胳膊 |
[16:06] | you couldn’t dunk a breadstick. | 面包棒你都扔不了 |
[16:07] | Mr. Frond has turned into a real dunk punk. | 福旺德先生变成小混混了 |
[16:10] | I want to dunk him so bad. | 我好想扔他 |
[16:12] | So, Tina should be in the library by now. | 蒂娜现在应该在图书馆 |
[16:15] | Let’s just hope our totally slapped-together plan | 希望咱们临时的计划 |
[16:17] | does the trick. | 能奏效 |
[16:18] | Well, Rodrigo, let’s hit la playa. | 好了 罗德里戈 开始播放 |
[16:20] | Tienes tu traje de baño? | 你有泳装吗 |
[16:22] | Do you have your bathing suit? | 你有泳装吗 |
[16:24] | Traje de baño, sí. | 泳装 有的 |
[16:26] | Tus lentes de sol? Your sunglasses? | 你有太阳镜吗 |
[16:28] | Lentes de sol, sí. | 太阳镜 有 |
[16:30] | Y tu aceite bronceador? | 那防晒油呢 |
[16:32] | And your suntan oil? | 那防晒油呢 |
[16:34] | Sí. Mucho, mucho aceite bronceador. | 有 我有很多很多的防晒油 |
[16:36] | In the next lesson, | 下一堂课 |
[16:38] | look out the window of the library… | 我们看向图书馆的窗外 |
[16:40] | -What the…? -…and notice your brother | -怎么回事 -看到你的兄弟姐妹 |
[16:41] | and sister near the dunk tank. | 正在投掷车那边 |
[16:43] | How do you say, “I bailed on my siblings | 怎么用西班牙语说 |
[16:46] | for a voice on a tape” In Spanish? | “我为了一个磁带背叛了我的姐妹”呢 |
[16:48] | What’s Louise doing on here? What did she do? | 露易丝怎么在说话 她干了什么 |
[16:51] | Fast-forwarding. | 快进 |
[16:52] | Los plátanos se ven maduros. | 这香蕉没熟 |
[16:54] | The bananas look ripe. | 这香蕉没熟 |
[16:56] | Such ripe plátanos. | 香蕉没熟 |
[16:57] | Y tambéin las uvas. | 葡萄也是 |
[16:59] | – So do the grapes. – Uvas. | -葡萄也是 -葡萄 |
[17:01] | Hey, Rodrigo, it’s me, your American friend. | 你好 罗德里戈 是我 你的美国好朋友 |
[17:04] | I’m gonna hang out with you guys all day. | 我今天就跟你俩在一起了 |
[17:06] | Here, let me stand in between you two and sing. | 让我站在你们俩中间唱歌吧 |
[17:09] | * La, la, la, la, la, la, la. * | *啦啦啦啦啦啦啦* |
[17:11] | Oh, come on. Fast-forwarding. | 烦死了 快进 |
[17:13] | Más queso? | 来点芝士吗 |
[17:14] | Si, I’ll take some more cheese. | 好吧 我再来点芝士 |
[17:16] | Oh, no, an alligator | 不 鳄鱼吃掉了罗德里戈 |
[17:17] | is eating Rodrigo and he died. | 他死了 |
[17:19] | That’s so sad. | 太可怕了 |
[17:21] | Hey, sorry about Rodrigo, but he lived a full life. | 罗德里戈的事我很抱歉 他的一生很充实 |
[17:24] | So healthy, lot of fruit. | 很健康 还有很多水果 |
[17:26] | So, look Tina, | 是这样 蒂娜 |
[17:28] | Gene wanted me to tell you something, | 吉恩想让我告诉你 |
[17:30] | and it’s that he really, | 他真的非常 |
[17:32] | really wants you to be at the fair. | 非常希望你去参加集会 |
[17:33] | Because even if somehow Gene and I miraculously dunk Frond, | 就算吉恩和我奇迹般地打中了福旺德 |
[17:36] | it won’t matter ’cause you weren’t there to see it. | 如果你不在现场的话就没有意义 |
[17:39] | I don’t know, it was just something Gene said. | 我也不知道了 这都是吉恩说的 |
[17:43] | – You think it’s working? – Can’t tell. | -你觉得有效果吗 -看不出来 |
[17:45] | Should we give her the finger or…? | 我们要不要给她竖个中指 |
[17:48] | Crap. | 没戏了 |
[17:48] | – Next. -That’s us. | -下一个 -到我们了 |
[17:50] | All right, these tickets represent | 记得 这些票代表着 |
[17:52] | all the money we have in the world. | 我们的所有积蓄 |
[17:53] | And all the change we found under Dad’s seat in the car. | 还有我们在爸爸车座下面发现的所有零钱 |
[17:59] | Well, the Belchers. | 是贝尔彻呀 |
[18:01] | Can somebody hand me my phone? | 麻烦把我手机给我 |
[18:02] | I’m gonna read my e-mails, | 我要看一下邮件 |
[18:04] | ’cause there’s literally no chance | 因为我绝对 |
[18:06] | of going in the water right now. | 不可能下水 |
[18:07] | And I definitely have e-mails. | 而且我肯定有新邮件 |
[18:09] | I sent you a recipe for the ultimate cinnamon rolls. | 我发给了你一份终极肉桂卷的配方 |
[18:12] | – Gene, you go first. – Okay. | -吉恩 你先来 -好的 |
[18:18] | Did I do it? | 我打中了吗 |
[18:19] | You know what? I’m gonna do my taxes. | 要不我干脆把税也报了吧 |
[18:21] | Mr. Branca, will you hand me that manila folder? | 布兰卡先生 麻烦把那个文件夹递给我 |
[18:24] | It’s okay, we got lots of tickets, | 没事 我们还有好多票呢 |
[18:26] | and we’ve been practicing. | 我们练习好久了 |
[18:27] | We just got to hit that target once. | 只要打中一次就好 |
[18:45] | Hey, at least you didn’t use up all your tickets. | 至少你们还没用完所有票呢 |
[18:47] | Oh, wait, you did. Womp-womp. | 等等 你们用完了呀 |
[18:50] | We still have one ticket left. | 我们还剩一张票 |
[18:51] | Save it for a snow cone. Next. | 留着去买甜筒吧 下一位 |
[18:54] | Mind if I use that ticket? | 能让我试一下吗 |
[18:55] | – Tina. – You’re here. | -蒂娜 -你来了 |
[18:57] | Yeah, I realized I’d rather be here | 我发现比起在录音机上 |
[18:58] | with my two real siblings than on a player | 跟一个帅到冒烟 |
[19:00] | with one super-hot, not totally real | 心思敏感的假西班牙小哥哥聊天 |
[19:02] | but also sensitive Spanish teenage boy. | 我还是更喜欢跟我的弟弟妹妹在一起 |
[19:05] | – You sure you’d rather be here? – I’m 90% sure. | -你真的想来吗 -90%确定吧 |
[19:08] | Will one of you Belchers hurry up and throw your turn away? | 你们贝尔彻能不能快一点 赶紧打完 |
[19:12] | Come on, T. You’re our last hope. | 来吧 蒂娜 你是我们最后的希望了 |
[19:14] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[19:15] | Just use your arm to throw the ball. | 用你的胳膊扔球就可以了 |
[19:17] | Mr. Branca, get me my new laptop. | 布兰卡先生 把我的新笔记本电脑拿来 |
[19:20] | – Mr. Frond, no. – Get it. | -福旺德老师 不 -去拿 |
[19:23] | – You got this. – Si, es verdad. | -你能行 -对 没错 |
[19:26] | Yes, it’s true. | 对 没错 |
[19:27] | Your arm is wild, like your heart. | 你的手臂狂野 如同你的心 |
[19:30] | Pero debes apuntar derecho cuando lo sueltes. | 你松手的时候必须瞄直 |
[19:33] | You must point straight when you release. | 你松手的时候必须瞄直 |
[19:36] | You might want to put your phone somewhere dry, Mr. Frond. | 你还是把手机放到干的地方吧 福旺德老师 |
[19:38] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[19:46] | No! | 不 |
[19:50] | Oh, no. Help! My phone is drowning! | 糟了 救命 我的手机溺水了 |
[19:52] | Yes, yes, yes! An adult is wet. | 太棒了 一个大人湿身了 |
[19:54] | Why is this so satisfying? | 为什么这感觉这么爽呢 |
[19:57] | Dukes in, Three Dunkateers. | 来吧 三个神投手 |
[19:58] | Now let’s eat snow cones like champions. | 现在我们可以像冠军一样吃圆筒冰淇淋了 |
[20:01] | Aren’t we out of tickets? | 我们不是没票了吗 |
[20:02] | That’s what your babysitting money’s for. | 这时候就得用上你做保姆的钱了 |
[20:05] | Oh, I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[20:06] | There’s no way to make the water booth cool. | 没办法让水站变酷了 |
[20:08] | Stupid water. I hate you. | 蠢水 我恨你 |
[20:10] | No, there’s not. | 不 确实没办法 |
[20:11] | But maybe that’s okay? | 但或许那也没关系 |
[20:13] | I mean, water’s water. | 水就是水 |
[20:14] | It’s better than cool? | 比酷更好不是吗 |
[20:16] | We need it to live? | 我们需要它活着 |
[20:17] | – All right, Planet Earth. – Whoa. | -好吧 地球 -哇 |
[20:20] | I think you’re all at the wrong booth? | 我想你们都来错摊位了吧 |
[20:22] | We had chili at the chili booth and it was so spicy. | 我们在辣椒摊位吃了辣椒 但太辣了 |
[20:26] | Way too spicy. | 太太太辣了 |
[20:28] | Let me have another one. | 让我再喝一杯 |
[20:29] | This water’s so good. It’s so cold. | 这水真好 真冰 |
[20:32] | – He said cool. – He said “Cold,” But… | -他说了酷[凉爽] -他说的是”冰” 不过 |
[20:34] | Yay, spicy chili. Bob, we win. | 太好了 辣椒 鲍勃 我们赢了 |
[20:37] | – We do? – Look at all these kids. | -是吗 -看看这些孩子们 |
[20:39] | Why does my cup have a cigarette drawn on it? | 为什么我的杯子上画了一根香烟 |
[20:41] | – Linda. – Here, here, never mind that. | -琳达 -给 别在乎那个 |
[20:43] | Let me give you another one. Yay, up top. | 我再给你一杯 一口干了 |
[20:45] | Oh, you want water. Okay, here you go. | 你想要水 好的 给你 |
[20:47] | Is there a waiting list to get a cup of water? | 喝水摊位那是排起队了吗 |
[20:49] | Hi, kids. Check us out. | 孩子们 快看看 |
[20:51] | We’re the cool booth now. | 我们现在成了酷摊位了 |
[20:53] | Let the woman have it. Way to go, Mom! | 让那女人开心开心吧 真棒 妈妈 |
[20:55] | Water here, get your super cool water here. | 水在这里 在这里拿超级酷的水 |
[20:59] | * Popsicle La, la, la * | *冰棍 啦啦啦* |
[21:01] | * Running down your chest * | *顺着你的胸膛流下* |
[21:03] | * Popsicle La, la, la * | *冰棍 啦啦啦* |
[21:05] | * Making such a mess * | *弄得浑身黏糊糊* |
[21:07] | * Popsicle La, la, la * | *冰棍 啦啦啦* |
[21:08] | * Should we take off your shirt? * | *我们应该脱掉你的衣服吗* |
[21:11] | * Popsicle La, la, la * | *冰棍 啦啦啦* |
[21:12] | * I mean, it couldn’t hurt * | *反正也无伤大雅* |
[21:14] | * Trying to focus on this language lab * | *本想好好学习外语* |
[21:18] | * But all I can see are those sticky Spanish abs * | *但我的眼中只有黏黏的西班牙腹肌* |
[21:22] | * Our fruit market rendezvous, I’ll always savor * | *我们的水果市场约会 我总会回味* |
[21:26] | * I still can’t believe that you were eaten * | *我仍然不敢相信你被* |
[21:29] | * By an alligator. * | *鳄鱼吃掉了* |