时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 杀虫到深处[戏仿电影《情到深处》] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | “To my special valentine, you are my everything. | 给我特别的情人 你是我的全部 |
[00:24] | I sleep only so I can dream of you.” | 我入睡只为梦中见你 |
[00:27] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[00:29] | Didn’t Gene make me a nice valentine? | 吉恩把我捧成了个美好的情人 对不对 |
[00:31] | It’s very romantic for a child? | 作为小孩还挺浪漫 |
[00:34] | I mean, Dad, did you even make Mom | 老爸 你让妈妈当过一回 |
[00:36] | an embarrassingly mushy valentine? | 多愁善感到掉鸡皮疙瘩的情人吗 |
[00:38] | Like your son did? | 像你儿子那样 |
[00:39] | Hey, there’s a plan in place. | 我们有计划的 |
[00:40] | Yeah. We’re writing out the ten things | 对 我们要各自写出10个 |
[00:42] | we love most about each other. | 最爱对方的地方 |
[00:43] | And then we’re gonna share ’em over a bottle of wine. | 然后一边享用美酒一边向对方吐露 |
[00:45] | It’s like love homework. | 有点像爱的家庭作业 |
[00:47] | Oh, that’s kind of nice. | 那还挺温馨 |
[00:48] | And hard? | 也很难 |
[00:49] | I mean, ten turns out to be a lot. | 我是指 我发现10项有点多 |
[00:51] | That’s what God said about the commandments. | 上帝关于十诫也是这个说法 |
[00:53] | Well, we tried to finish them last night, | 我们本来想昨晚写完的 |
[00:55] | but we were making dinner and then we were cleaning up dinner | 但我们一直在做晚饭然后洗碗收拾 |
[00:57] | and then we were feeling too gassy, | 然后又觉得肠胃胀气 |
[00:59] | then we fell asleep in front of the TV | 结果我们看着电视睡着了 |
[01:01] | and I didn’t wake up until a moth flew in my mouth. | 直到有只蛾子飞进我嘴里才醒过来 |
[01:03] | And I didn’t wake up until you screamed. | 而我直到你尖叫才醒 |
[01:05] | After all these years, you two still sizzle. | 这么多年了 二位还能擦出火花 |
[01:08] | So we just need to find a quiet minute and crap ’em out. | 我们只是需要点安静的时间一吐为快 |
[01:11] | Lovingly. How about you, Tina? | 爱爱的吐 你呢 蒂娜 |
[01:13] | You excited about Tammy’s Valentine’s Day thingy? | 你期待苔米的情人节活动吗 |
[01:15] | It’s an Anti-Valentine’s Day thingy, actually. | 其实是反情人节活动 |
[01:18] | – Okay. – It’s a party for kids who are tired | -说来听听 -就因为那天是2月14日 |
[01:20] | of living up to society’s expectation of romance | 就要配合大家搞浪漫 我们对此感到厌倦 |
[01:22] | just because it’s February 14th. | 于是搞了这个派对 |
[01:24] | So things with Jimmy Jr. Are… ? | 所以你和小吉米现在… |
[01:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:27] | He’s at an overnight wrestling meet this weekend, | 他这周末要参加过夜摔跤派对 |
[01:28] | and before he left I said, | 他临走时 我说 |
[01:29] | “So, any ideas about how to handle V-Day while you’re gone?” | 如何度过没有你的QR节 你有好的建议吗 |
[01:32] | And he was like, “What’s V-Day?” | 而他问我 什么是QR节 |
[01:33] | And I was like, “That’s my super cool abbreviation | 我告诉他 那是我给情人节取的 |
[01:35] | for Valentine’s Day?” | 酷酷的代号 |
[01:36] | But by then he had his headphones on and was singing | 但他那时候已经戴上了耳机 开始大声唱 |
[01:37] | a Red Hot Chili Peppers song really loud. | 红辣椒乐队的歌 |
[01:39] | – Guy’s a catch. – So when I heard about | -这家伙还挺抢手 -于是听说 |
[01:41] | Tammy’s party, I was very interested. | 苔米要搞这个派对 我就很感兴趣 |
[01:43] | Hearts are farts, people, and Cupid is stupid. | 爱情算个屁 丘比特蠢无比 |
[01:45] | Cupid’s just a baby who likes to watch people kiss. | 丘比特就是个喜欢看别人接吻的小孩儿 |
[01:48] | And I’m not saying any of this | 而且我说这些话 |
[01:50] | because I don’t have a boyfriend. | 绝不是因为没有男友 |
[01:51] | You so don’t have a boyfriend, Tammy. | 你就是没有男友 苔米 |
[01:53] | Shut it. So I’m inviting a group | 闭嘴 所以我打算邀请一帮 |
[01:55] | of single girls and guys who want to get away | 想要在那晚远离所有恋爱抓马的 |
[01:57] | from all the rom-dram for one night. | 单身男女 |
[01:59] | Sign me up, ’cause that’s me. | 带我一个 这说的就是我 |
[02:01] | Ooh, space is actually limited. | 我家空间有限 |
[02:03] | Plus, Tina, come on, you’re a total Valentine head. | 再说 蒂娜你完全是恋爱脑好吗 |
[02:06] | Nope, nope, not this year I’m not. | 不不 今年我不是 |
[02:08] | I’d valentine that. | 这小哥当情人不错 |
[02:09] | Oh, sorry. Hearts are farts. | 抱歉 爱情算个屁 |
[02:11] | So Tammy invited me. | 于是苔米邀请了我 |
[02:12] | Or actually she invited a bunch of your burgers | 或者应该说她邀请了一堆你的汉堡 |
[02:14] | and said I could come with. | 她说我可以一同去 |
[02:15] | Oh. A bunch sounds like a lot. | 一堆听起来好多 |
[02:17] | Free advertising? | 就当是免费广告 |
[02:19] | – Thanks? – You’re welcome. | -那我是还得谢谢你 -不用客气 |
[02:21] | Bob, Bob, what about how well Linda sings | 鲍勃我想到了 琳达唱的收音机里的 |
[02:23] | that jingle on the radio about the accident lawyers? | 事故律师广告歌 这条写进去如何 |
[02:25] | She nails it every time. | 她每次都惊艳全场 |
[02:27] | I really can do this myself, Teddy. | 我自己想就好 泰迪 |
[02:29] | Well, you need ten and I got a list you can use. | 但要想10条诶 你可以从我列的清单里选 |
[02:31] | – You have a list? – Forget it. | -你还有个清单 -算了 |
[02:33] | Linda, what about Bob’s knuckle hair? | 琳达 把鲍勃的指关节汗毛写进去如何 |
[02:34] | Like, sometimes it catches the light just so? | 它们有时候会发光 |
[02:37] | And it makes you feel safe? | 让你有安全感 |
[02:38] | I already got that one. | 我已经写上了 |
[02:40] | Jimmy’s really going overboard | 吉米又在大搞特搞 |
[02:41] | with his Valentine’s shtick again this year. | 他的亲人节把戏了 |
[02:43] | “Tie-the-Knot Garlic Knots Appetizers, $20.” | “喜结连理大蒜包开胃菜 20美元一份” |
[02:47] | What a friggin’ rip-off. | 真他妈的是抢钱啊 |
[02:48] | I’m not not-knots interested. | 我对结连理不能说没兴趣 |
[02:50] | Way to keep an open mind, Gene. | 不错嘛吉恩 心态很开放 |
[02:52] | Oh, crap. Here comes Jimmy. | 见鬼 吉米过来了 |
[02:54] | Hey, Bob, I saw you guys gawking at my place. | 鲍勃 我看到你们傻乎乎地盯着我的店 |
[02:56] | If you were hoping to get a table for tonight, | 你要是想订今晚的座 |
[02:58] | you can forget it. | 我劝你打消念头 |
[02:59] | – I’m booked solid. – We don’t care, Jimmy. | -我们已经爆满了 -没人在乎 吉米 |
[03:01] | I still got dopes calling and begging for reservations. | 现在还有傻子打电话过来求着订位 |
[03:04] | I just hold the phone down to my butt and fart on ’em, so… | 我直接把电话贴屁股放个屁给他们 |
[03:07] | Hey, Jimmy, people are still calling. | 嘿 吉米 一直还有电话打进来 |
[03:09] | Should I just keep farting? | 我要继续放屁吗 |
[03:10] | Yeah, if you got ’em locked and loaded. | 是的 只要你还要存货 |
[03:12] | The last two were silent. | 刚刚那两个是哑屁 |
[03:13] | I had to tell ’em what I did. | 我还得告诉他们我放了个屁 |
[03:15] | I’d send the overflow to you, Bob, | 我本想把接不了的顾客转给你 鲍勃 |
[03:16] | but I know how scared you are of actually having customers. | 但我知道你其实对真正有客上门感到恐惧 |
[03:19] | – Zoom. – You’re standing in your own way. | -略略略 -你把自己路堵了 |
[03:22] | – Trev, don’t… – What? He is. | -崔佛 别说话… -怎么了? 他确实是啊 |
[03:24] | Let’s go back. I feel a fart coming on. | 我们回去吧 我觉得我要放屁了 |
[03:26] | I don’t want to waste it in here. | 我不想浪费在这里 |
[03:28] | It wouldn’t be a waste, Jimmy! | 在这里也不会浪费 吉米 |
[03:30] | – Good one, Dad. | 说得好 老爸 |
[03:31] | So why aren’t we open late for Valentine’s dinner? | 我们为什么不也为情人节延长营业时间呢 |
[03:34] | Well, we’re not really a datey, romantic restaurant. | 我们不是适合约会的浪漫餐厅 |
[03:36] | We’re just a “Shove a burger in your face” Place. | 我们只是个”汉堡甩你脸上”的店 |
[03:38] | And a “Sip on a soda and yak” Shack. | “嘬汽水瞎扯淡”小店 |
[03:40] | Yeah, but tonight the streets are crawling | 确实 但今晚满街都会是 |
[03:42] | with romantic suckers who haven’t gotten | 没能订到餐厅座位 |
[03:44] | their crap together enough to book a reservation someplace. | 又渴求浪漫一把的情侣 |
[03:47] | – Yeah, so? – So they’d probably go | -是啊 那又怎样 -所以他们今晚 |
[03:49] | anywhere tonight, even here. | 可能去任何地方 甚至我们这儿 |
[03:51] | This is insulting but kind of inspiring? | 感受到侮辱 但也有点被激励 |
[03:53] | I do hate to think of all those poor lovers | 想到那些相爱的人无处可去 |
[03:56] | with nowhere to go, sitting at home, | 只能在家哭着吃微波炉晚餐 |
[03:58] | crying into their microwave dinners. | 是挺可怜的 |
[03:59] | I mean, to do it right we’d have to dress things up. | 要真想做的话我们需要把店里改造一下 |
[04:02] | Tablecloths, candles. | 餐布 蜡烛 |
[04:04] | You could borrow the Valentine’s decorations | 我可以借你我家里的 |
[04:06] | I got up in my apartment. | 情人节装饰 |
[04:07] | You decorate your apartment for Valentine’s Day? | 你情人节还装饰你家了? |
[04:09] | Some of the rooms. It’s not weird that I do that. | 部分房间 这不奇怪吧 |
[04:11] | No, it’s not weird. It’s just sad. | 不 并不奇怪 就是有点惨 |
[04:14] | I wonder how many people we could pack into this dump. | 不知道这个破地方能塞多少人 |
[04:16] | Teddy, do you think you could pull the booths away | 泰迪 你可以帮忙把卡座拖出来吗 |
[04:18] | from the wall so we could squeeze two couples in each? | 这样我们也许能一个卡座坐两对情侣 |
[04:20] | Sure. I bet whoever put ’em in didn’t even attach ’em | 当然 我敢说之前安装的人没把卡座固定 |
[04:22] | ’cause they didn’t know you guys that well back then. | 因为他那会儿和你们还不熟 |
[04:24] | Plus he might have been going through a divorce | 而且他当时可能正在经历离婚 |
[04:26] | and so he cut some corners on some jobs sometimes. | 所以有时会在一些工作上偷懒 |
[04:29] | Maybe we go a little fancier with the menu, | 也许我们该把菜谱弄得花哨点 |
[04:31] | like a prix fixe? | 搞个定食啥的 |
[04:32] | I-I haven’t ground the meat yet. | 我 我还没绞肉 |
[04:33] | Instead of burgers I could do chuck steaks. | 我可以做牛肩小排 不做汉堡了 |
[04:36] | We had a substitute teacher named Chuck Steaks once. | 我们曾经有个代课老师叫查克·史戴克斯 |
[04:38] | – and wine. – Right, wine. do we have enough? | -还有红酒 -对 我们的酒够吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah, we got a few bottles upstairs. | 楼上有好几瓶 |
[04:43] | Plus the backup bottles. | 还有一些存货 |
[04:44] | Plus the emergency backup bottles. | 还有紧急存货 |
[04:46] | Plus the secret emergency… | 还有秘密紧急… |
[04:47] | Sounds like we’re good. | 看起来没问题 |
[04:48] | The real gold is in table-side services, | 桌边服务才是今晚的重头戏 |
[04:51] | which could be provided by Gene and myself. | 将有我和吉恩提供 |
[04:53] | Roses, candy, serenades for tips, et cetera. | 玫瑰 糖果 收小费的小夜曲 等等 |
[04:56] | Don’t know about that, plus who would bus tables? | 这我得想想 谁来收拾餐桌呢 |
[04:59] | You know I love getting my bus on, Dad, | 我是喜欢收拾的 老爸 |
[05:00] | – but I’m going to Tammy’s party. – We’d cover it, | -但今天我要去参加苔米的派对 -我们来 |
[05:02] | and you’d be making so much money, | 到时候你们忙着赚钱 |
[05:04] | you wouldn’t even notice how bad we are at busing. | 根本无暇顾及我们收拾得有多差 |
[05:06] | – That’s the spirit. – Are we doing this, people? | -这就对了 -就这么决定了吗 各位 |
[05:08] | Are we making some dumb desperate love money tonight? | 今晚要赚那些没去处的傻情侣的钱了吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 就这么办 |
[05:12] | Now, I don’t think the name Bob’s Burgers | 我觉得开心汉堡店的名字 |
[05:14] | works with the new concept. | 和今晚的计划不太搭 |
[05:16] | Maybe for the night we’re Bob. | 要不今晚改叫鲍勃餐厅 |
[05:18] | – Or Bugers. – Or Urge. | -或者汉堡餐厅 -或者欲望餐厅 |
[05:21] | Urge. It’s kind of edgy. | 欲望 挺新潮的感觉 |
[05:23] | Yay, Urge. Everybody’s got ’em. | 欲望 人人都有 |
[05:25] | My therapist says some are good | 我的治疗师说有些是好的 |
[05:26] | and some are perfectly normal, | 有些非常正常 |
[05:28] | but I should stop bringing them up. | 但我应该要克制 |
[05:29] | Okay, everybody, get to work. | 好了 大家去干活 |
[05:31] | And Gene and I will get the word about Urge out. | 我和吉恩去宣传 |
[05:33] | The wordge. | 欲望宣泄 |
[05:35] | * Urge Urge * | *欲望 欲望* |
[05:36] | * Is the wordge * | *欲望餐厅* |
[05:37] | * Wordge * | *欲望餐厅* |
[05:38] | 没订到座吗 快来欲望餐厅吧 | |
[05:40] | * Urge Urge * | *欲望 欲望* |
[05:41] | * Is the wordge * | *欲望餐厅* |
[05:50] | * They’re makin’ it swanky * | *汉堡店大改造* |
[05:52] | * It’s money in the bank-y * | *终将全变成钞票* |
[05:55] | * Urge is the wordge. * | *欲望 欲望餐厅* |
[06:02] | Wow. It looks amazing. | 看起来真棒 |
[06:04] | I’d fall in love with a wig on a basketball in here. | 在这给我个戴假发的篮球我都能坠入爱河 |
[06:06] | Gene, I kind of wish you weren’t dressed like that. | 吉恩 我有点希望你不要这么穿 |
[06:09] | – It’s a mood maker. – Yeah, he’s Cupid. | -他是搞气氛来的 -是啊 他是丘比特 |
[06:12] | And your T-shirt makes a great diaper, Dad. | 你的T恤用来做尿布正好 爸爸 |
[06:15] | Teddy, thanks for all your help. | 泰迪 谢谢你帮忙 |
[06:17] | And, see you tomorrow? | 明天见 |
[06:19] | – Whoa. Why? – Well, tonight we’re… | -为什么 -今晚 我们… |
[06:21] | kind of just for couples. | 只招待情侣 |
[06:23] | I mean… seven, eight, nine. | 我是说… 七 八 九 |
[06:24] | There’s an odd number of stools, | 有一张单独的凳子 |
[06:26] | so I can be the one single. | 我可以一个人坐 |
[06:27] | Plus I can spend some time with someone | 有个人我想和他多处处 |
[06:29] | I’d like to get to know better. Me. | 想更了解他 那就是我 |
[06:31] | You’ve been under your own nose the whole time. | 你一直都在自己眼皮底下 |
[06:33] | Oh, crap. Lin, our valentines. | 糟糕 琳 我俩的情人节 |
[06:35] | It’s okay, we’ll do ’em later tonight, right? | 没事 我们今晚晚点过 |
[06:38] | – When we’re rich and gorgeous. – Okay, pep talk. | -到时我们将成为发光的富豪 -动员时间 |
[06:40] | Mom, Dad, bring it in. I love you, but… | 妈妈 爸爸 过来点 我爱你们 但是… |
[06:42] | – don’t mess this up. – Okay. That was fair. | -别给我搞砸了 -在理 |
[06:45] | All right, now people just have to come. | 好了 现在只等人进来了 |
[06:53] | – Okay, let’s close. – We gave it a shot. | -行了 关门吧 -再等等吧 |
[06:55] | Oh, cute. | 不错啊 |
[06:56] | Hello, hi, come on in. | 你们好 里面请 |
[06:58] | Oh, my God, we’re a fancy, successful restaurant. | 天呐 我们是高端成功的餐厅了 |
[07:05] | Hey there, chuck steak. “Hiya, Bob.” | 你好啊牛小排 “你好鲍勃” |
[07:07] | Cool deep voice, chuck steak. | 你声音很低沉很性感嘛 牛小排 |
[07:09] | “So, you gonna grind me up or what?” | “你要把我绞碎吗” |
[07:11] | No, because you’re gonna be a steak on a prix fixemenu. | 不 今晚你是定食里的牛排 |
[07:14] | “Prix fixe?” I thought you’d be excited. | “定价套餐” 我就知道你会高兴 |
[07:16] | Can I call you Chuck? “Maybe.” | 我能叫你排排吗 “也许吧” |
[07:18] | So, welcome to Urge. | 欢迎光临欲望餐厅 |
[07:20] | Don’t mind the couple on the other side | 不用在意隔壁 |
[07:21] | of the privacy partition. | 用隔板隔开的情侣 |
[07:23] | You’re way hotter than them. | 你们比他们靓多了 |
[07:24] | And, no, I did not say that to them, too. | 我可没有对他们说同样的话 |
[07:26] | – You’re hotter. – Happy to be anywhere. | -你们更靓 -有座就行 |
[07:28] | Someone forgot to make a reservation. | 某人忘记预订餐厅了 |
[07:30] | Oh, like it’s my job? | 订餐是我的职责吗 |
[07:31] | Am I a professional restaurant reservationist? | 我是职业餐厅预订员吗 |
[07:33] | No, I’m a professional doctor. | 不是 我是职业医生 |
[07:35] | Don’t “I’m a doctor” Me. I’m a doctor, too. | 别给我整那套 老娘也是医生 |
[07:37] | Okay, so we’re both doctors. God. | 我们都是医生 行了吧 |
[07:39] | So, What about a drink? | 要喝点什么呢 |
[07:41] | A couple of large wines? | 大杯红酒如何 |
[07:42] | – Sure. – And for you? | -好 -您呢 |
[07:44] | Folded paper rose for the lady, sir? | 给这位女士来一朵纸玫瑰吧 先生 |
[07:46] | Yeah, I-I’ll take one. | 好 来一朵 |
[07:47] | Oh, you’re only one rose in love? | 你们的爱只值一朵玫瑰吗 |
[07:49] | – No, we’re probably at a two? – Two? | -不是 我们可能值两朵吧 -两朵 |
[07:51] | – I-I mean four. – I could tell. | -我是说四朵 -我就说嘛 |
[07:54] | * I’m serenading you with my voice * | *我在为你们唱小夜曲* |
[07:57] | * I just spat a little, i’m sorry. * | *我喷了点口水 不好意思* |
[07:59] | Oh, my God, I love that song. | 天呐 这歌真不错 |
[08:00] | It’s so tip-worthy. | 给点小费不为过 |
[08:02] | – In the diaper, please. – Gene, no. | – 麻烦放在纸尿裤里 -吉恩 别 |
[08:04] | This is Urge? | 这里就是欲望餐厅么 |
[08:06] | – Oh, Hugo. Bob, Hugo’s here. – Why? | -雨果 鲍勃 雨果来了 -他来干嘛 |
[08:10] | I thought the address looked familiar, in a bad way. | 我就觉得这个地址眼熟得有点诡异 |
[08:13] | Lot of changes, Bob. | 变动挺大的啊 鲍勃 |
[08:15] | – Not that many. – Hello. | -还好吧 -你好 |
[08:16] | Hello. Bob, I see the look of fear and respect | 你好 鲍勃 我看出你敬重的眼神中 |
[08:19] | in your eyes, but relax. | 带有一丝恐惧 别紧张 |
[08:20] | I’m here as a sexy Valentine’s diner, | 今晚我只是一位情人节来就餐的性感顾客 |
[08:23] | not a sexy health inspector. | 不是性感卫生检查官了 |
[08:25] | So you have a date? Somehow? | 这么说你有对象了 居然 |
[08:27] | Cheryl is meeting me here. | 谢丽尔约我在这儿见面 |
[08:28] | Bob, Linda, I’m in love. | 鲍勃 琳达 我恋爱了 |
[08:30] | With my mother’s description of her. | 爱上了我妈给我描述的她 |
[08:32] | That’s nice. why don’t you sit over there? | 真好 就坐那边如何 |
[08:35] | Okay, this isn’t great. | 不太妙 |
[08:36] | We’ve got extra tables and I’m pretty sure | 我们多加了几张桌子 |
[08:38] | we’re violating a bunch of codes. | 而且肯定还违反了一些别的规定 |
[08:40] | No, he says he just wants to have dinner. | 没事 他说他只是来吃饭的 |
[08:42] | He’s in love with some poor lady. | 他爱上了某位可怜的女士 |
[08:43] | All right, just bring him wine with a lot of wine in it. | 行吧 那就给他上酒 越多越好 |
[08:46] | So, a first date? | 是第一次约会吗 |
[08:47] | Sounds like a paper rose situation to me. | 我觉得挺适合送纸玫瑰的 |
[08:49] | I’m gonna keep handing you roses, you just say when. | 我给你往外拿 你说停就停 |
[08:52] | First date on Valentine’s, huh? | 情人节的第一个约会吧 |
[08:54] | It’s kind of what I’m doing. | 我也差不多 |
[08:55] | And it’s going pretty well, if I do say so. | 要说的话 我这边还挺顺利 |
[08:57] | Okay, 15 roses, that’ll be $15. | 好了 15朵玫瑰 一共15美元 |
[08:59] | What? No, one rose is plenty. | 什么 不要 一朵足够了 |
[09:01] | And 15 songs? Here we go. | 那要来15首歌吗 开始了 |
[09:04] | Guys, welcome to my Anti-Valentine’s Day party. | 各位 欢迎来到我的抗议情人节派对 |
[09:07] | Check it out: black balloons, black tortilla chips, | 看看 黑色气球 黑色炸玉米片 |
[09:10] | and black eye shadow on moi. | 还有我的黑色眼影 |
[09:11] | – And your roots are black. – Jocelyn. | -你的发根也是黑色的 -乔丝玲 |
[09:13] | Let’s do this. And everybody that went | 开始吧 那些选择去参加 |
[09:15] | to an overnight wrestling meet without nailing down | 过夜摔跤派对 而不是过情人节的人 |
[09:17] | Valentine’s Day plans can eat it. | 去他们的 |
[09:19] | – Right? – What? | -对吧 -啥 |
[09:20] | – Exactly. – Now we do our oath. | -没事了 -我们现在宣誓吧 |
[09:21] | – Ooh, an oath. Hell yeah. – Everyone, hands in. | -宣誓 好耶 -所有人 把手放在一起 |
[09:24] | Lot of palms and fingers. | 好多手 |
[09:25] | No one try to hold my hand in there, you hear? | 谁也不许握我的手 听到了吗 |
[09:27] | Hearts are farts and Cupid is stupid. | 爱情算个屁 丘比特蠢无比 |
[09:29] | Tonight we take our chance on no romance. | 趁此良宵 对浪漫说”不” |
[09:32] | I so vow. | 我发誓 |
[09:33] | I so vow. | 我发誓 |
[09:34] | Did we just marry Satan? | 我们刚是跟撒旦缔结盟约了吗 |
[09:36] | Now we’re gonna do whatever an evenly numbered group | 我们现在要做一群人数为偶数的 |
[09:38] | of attractive teens feels like doing. | 魅力青年想做的任何事 |
[09:40] | Just good clean Anti-Valentine’s fun. | 享受单纯简单的反情人节快乐 |
[09:42] | With Tammy’s parents in the next room | 苔米的父母就在隔壁房间 |
[09:43] | to help keep a lid on things. | 也能起到一定威慑作用 |
[09:44] | Bye, Tammy-love. | 再见 苔米宝贝 |
[09:46] | Your mother and I are off to see different movies | 我和你妈要去电影院 |
[09:47] | – at the same theater. – Bye. Leave already. | -看连场电影了 -再见 快走吧 |
[09:50] | Okay, there go the chaperones. | 好吧 监督人走了 |
[09:51] | Not that we’re gonna need ’em. Cool, cool, cool. | 我们本来也不需要他们 没事 没事的 |
[09:55] | * It’s okay * | *没事的* |
[09:56] | * We’re just children watching you. * | *我们只是盯着你看的小孩* |
[09:58] | If you like it, may I suggest a gratuity, | 如果你们喜欢 请给小费 |
[10:01] | and if you don’t like it, I can make him stop. | 如果你们不喜欢 我可以让他闭嘴 |
[10:03] | For a gratuity. | 如果有小费的话 |
[10:04] | Oh, my God, we’re so full. | 天啊 我们店里好多客人 |
[10:06] | Hi, I’m Bob, I’m the chef. | 你们好 我是主厨鲍勃 |
[10:07] | H-How is everything? | 一切都还好吗 |
[10:08] | ‘Cause if it’s not right, I’ll make it right. | 因为如果不好 我可以让它变好 |
[10:11] | – We’re good. – Yeah, you are. | -我们挺好的 -那就好 |
[10:13] | Are you… flirting with us? | 你是在 跟我们调情吗 |
[10:14] | No, just feeling happy and-and really confident. | 不是 我只是觉得很开心 很自信 |
[10:17] | And maybe better-looking than I was earlier today? | 甚至感觉自己比下午那会儿更帅气 |
[10:19] | Oh, you’re on cocaine. | 所以你是嗑药了 |
[10:20] | Is that what cocaine does? | 嗑药效果这么好吗 |
[10:22] | Are there any downsides? | 有什么负面影响吗 |
[10:23] | So, how’s our Valentine’s? | 两位的情人节大餐进行得如何 |
[10:25] | – Good. Good. – Most romantic night of the year. | -不错 挺好 -一年里最浪漫的夜晚 |
[10:28] | – But no pressure. – I’m having a good time. | -但别有太大压力 -我挺开心的 |
[10:30] | – We both are. – Okay. Enjoy. | -我也开心 -好吧 用餐愉快 |
[10:34] | I don’t know what’s going on with these people. | 这些人是怎么了 |
[10:36] | They’re so uptight. | 他们都坐立不安 |
[10:37] | It’s like they got Cupid arrows up their butts. | 好像屁股插了一堆丘比特之箭 |
[10:39] | Well, my diaper is full… of Washingtons. | 我的尿不湿里倒有一堆美元 |
[10:42] | And we have five couples on the wait list. | 还有五对情侣在等座 |
[10:44] | – We have a wait list? – I don’t know. | -我们有都有人等座了吗 -我不知道 |
[10:45] | What’s it called when a bunch of idiots | 一群傻子告诉我他们的名字 |
[10:47] | give their names and stand outside in the cold? | 然后站在外面挨冻 这叫什么来着 |
[10:49] | We have a wait list. | 我们有人等座了 |
[10:50] | We could do a second seating. | 我们可以翻台了 |
[10:52] | I’ll need to be changed at some point, | 我中途得去换一下衣服 |
[10:53] | but otherwise I’m in. | 但这事算我一份 |
[10:54] | Okay, I’ve got plenty of steaks. | 我看看 我这边牛排库存足够 |
[10:56] | What about wine? | 红酒呢 |
[10:59] | – Then we’re going later, right? – Yeah, I mean… | -那我们就营业久一点 你说呢 -但是 |
[11:00] | we were gonna do our valentines later. | 我们还要过自己的情人节 |
[11:02] | – With wine, if there’s any left. – Crap. | -边喝酒边过 如果还有剩的话 -可恶 |
[11:04] | I keep forgetting about that. | 我老是忘记 |
[11:06] | In a romantic way? | 浪漫地忘记 |
[11:07] | And think of the lovers out there, Mom. | 考虑下外面的情侣们吧 妈妈 |
[11:09] | Their poor money getting all cold. | 他们身上的钱都冻坏了 |
[11:11] | It’s fine. We’ll get to our valentines eventually. | 没事 我们肯定会庆祝情人节的 |
[11:13] | – This is worth it, right? – Right. | -这是值得的 不是吗 -是的 |
[11:15] | – And our valentines are gonna be so good. – So good. | -我们的情人节庆祝一定很棒 -会很棒 |
[11:18] | Guys, Hugo’s still sitting by himself, | 各位 雨果还是自己坐着 |
[11:20] | but unlike me, he’s not carrying it off super well. | 但和我不同 他看起来不太开心 |
[11:23] | So, Hugo, we’re still waiting for your date? | 雨果 还在等你的约会对象吗 |
[11:26] | I don’t understand it. | 奇怪了 |
[11:27] | My mother told her | 我妈妈告诉她了 |
[11:28] | that punctuality is my biggest turn-on. | 守时是我十分看重的品质 |
[11:30] | Then she’s definitely on her way. | 那她肯定在路上了 |
[11:32] | I’ll keep texting. | 我继续给她发信息 |
[11:33] | Bob, not to be ticky-tacky, | 鲍勃 不是挑刺 |
[11:35] | but I’ve noticed that you’re slightly over capacity, | 但我注意到你客人有点过多了 |
[11:37] | light levels are below OSHA standards, | 餐厅亮度也低于职业安全与健康标准要求 |
[11:39] | and you have candles without an open-flame permit. | 还在未取得明火许可的情况下点了蜡烛 |
[11:43] | yeah, but those are kind of small things that are fine. | 但这都是无伤大雅的小问题 吧 |
[11:45] | – There’s a boy in a diaper. – True. | -还有个穿着尿布的男孩 -是的 |
[11:47] | At least I’m wearing the diaper. | 至少我还穿了尿布 |
[11:49] | On some Cupids the diaper wears them. | 有些丘比特啥都没有 |
[11:51] | I’d hate to have to call my good friends | 我并不想打电话给 |
[11:52] | at the fire department, | 我消防局的好朋友 |
[11:54] | but if I have nothing else to do on Valentine’s Day… | 但如果我在情人节无事可做的话… |
[11:57] | Easy, Hugo, you’re date’s gonna be here any second. | 放松点 雨果 你的约会对象随时会到 |
[12:00] | Yeah, traffic. | 是的 堵车而已 |
[12:02] | Please, please come, Hugo’s date. | 求求了 快来吧 雨果的约会对象 |
[12:03] | I mean, you’ll regret it, but please come. | 你虽然会后悔来 但请你快来 |
[12:05] | – What was that, Bob? – Nothing. | -你说什么 鲍勃 -没什么 |
[12:06] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[12:08] | So I finally got my head unstuck, | 就这样我总算摆脱了他 |
[12:09] | and that was my worst Valentine’s Day. | 这就是我最糟糕的情人节 |
[12:11] | Anyway, someone else? | 还有其他人想分享吗 |
[12:13] | Or not. You know, how about some music? | 还是算了吧 来点音乐如何 |
[12:15] | I’m just gonna pick a playlist at random. | 我随机挑个歌单 |
[12:17] | Not that one, not that one. | 不要这个 不要这个 |
[12:18] | “Ultimate Snog Jams.” | “最全接吻友好歌单” |
[12:19] | Don’t even know what that is. | 都不知道是什么意思 |
[12:22] | Well, sure feels good not to be looking | 终于不必仅仅因为今天这个日子 |
[12:24] | for some lips to land on | 就要到处去寻找 |
[12:25] | just ’cause of what day it is. | 接吻对象了 |
[12:26] | – Is it really bright in here? – Not really. | -房间是不是太亮了 -并没有吧 |
[12:29] | Yeah, I’m gonna lower the lights. | 是的 我调暗一点 |
[12:30] | Okay, hey, Tammy, a word? | 好吧 苔米 来说句话 |
[12:32] | I hope I’m wrong, | 我希望是我搞错了 |
[12:33] | but I think some romance is creeping into this party. | 但我感觉有浪漫元素混入了派对 |
[12:35] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, Tina. | 我不知道你在说什么 蒂娜 |
[12:37] | Just remember our oath and watch each other’s backs. | 要记住我们宣的誓 相互监督 |
[12:39] | Anti-Val pals. | 反情人节伙伴 |
[12:40] | Wow, that’s a lot of lip balm you’re putting on. | 你涂了好多唇彩 |
[12:42] | Oh, is it? | 是吗 |
[12:44] | Still no reply. | 还是没有回复 |
[12:45] | And that was my last text | 这是最后一条了 |
[12:46] | under my limited texting plan. | 我的短信套餐用完了 |
[12:48] | She’s really not gonna show up, is she? | 她真的不会出现了 是吗 |
[12:49] | I mean, he did send a selfie of him pointing at his watch. | 他真的发了一张指着手表的自拍 |
[12:53] | She’s not coming. | 她不会来了 |
[12:54] | I’m alone on Valentine’s Day surrounded by happy couples. | 情人节我独自一人 被快乐的情侣们包围 |
[12:57] | Most of ’em aren’t that happy. | 他们中的大多数并没那么快乐 |
[12:59] | And they’re not all couples. | 也不都是情侣 |
[13:00] | Some of us are single and sensational. | 我们中也有人单身并且人超好 |
[13:02] | I think the only possible way I’m gonna feel better | 我觉得唯一可能让我好受点的方法 |
[13:04] | is to have the fire department shut you down. | 就是打给消防部门 让他们关掉你们的店 |
[13:07] | – Come on, Hugo. – Wait, let me rethink this. | -别这样 雨果 -等等 我重新思考一下 |
[13:09] | – Yeah? – Nope, still makes me feel better. | -好的 -不行 还是一样的想法 |
[13:11] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[13:12] | Gene, how quick can you get in a dress? | 吉恩 你穿裙子有多快 |
[13:13] | You know my record is 3.5 seconds. | 你知道我的记录是3.5秒 |
[13:15] | We got to stall him somehow. | 我们得想办法拖延时间 |
[13:17] | Does anyone know the number | 有人知道 |
[13:18] | for the head of fire code enforcement? | 消防部主管的号码吗 |
[13:20] | Oh, that’s right, I do. | 对了 我知道 |
[13:22] | Hugo, your date’s here. She’s been here. | 雨果 你的约会对象在这 她来过了 |
[13:24] | She’s in the employee bathroom. | 他现在在员工卫生间 |
[13:26] | Yeah. She saw you on your way in. | 是的 你进来的时候她看到你了 |
[13:29] | She thinks you’re handsome, but she’s so nervous | 她觉得你很帅 但是她太紧张了 |
[13:31] | that… she’s had a bathroom emergency. | 所以 她急需去卫生间 |
[13:34] | And she’s gorgeous. She has, like, a hundred teeth. | 而且她很漂亮 有大概 一百颗牙齿 |
[13:36] | And we didn’t tell you this before because… | 我们之前不告诉你是因为 |
[13:39] | Because she didn’t want us to. She’s embarrassed. | 因为她不想我们说 她觉得太难为情了 |
[13:42] | But why are you being so loyal to her? | 但是我们为什么要听她的呢 |
[13:44] | We’re your best friends. | 我们是你的好朋友 |
[13:45] | Yep, best friends. | 没错 最好的朋友 |
[13:46] | So, in a way, your date’s going really well. | 所以 某种意义上 你的约会进展很顺利 |
[13:50] | Great, I’ll call mother and update her. | 太好了 我要打给我妈 让她知道进展 |
[13:52] | The old “Your date’s in the stall” Stall. Love it. | 屡试不爽的”你的约会对象在厕所”拖延法 |
[13:58] | So, my date’s in the employee bathroom. | 所以 我的约会对象在员工卫生间 |
[14:00] | I knew there was a simple, really good explanation. | 我就知道会有一个简单又很好的解释 |
[14:03] | I don’t know about really good. | 我不知道是不是很好 |
[14:04] | Bup-bup-bup. | 嘘嘘嘘 |
[14:05] | Yeah, just an upset stomach. | 是的 她就是紧张了 |
[14:07] | Happens all the time on Valentine’s. | 情人节这种事很常见 |
[14:09] | They call it Cupid’s revenge. | 人们称之为”丘比特的复仇” |
[14:10] | – That’s offensive. – Poor thing. | -我受到了冒犯 -可怜的人 |
[14:12] | I can’t believe Hugo’s buying this. | 不敢相信雨果真的相信了 |
[14:14] | I can, he’s like everyone else in here. | 我敢 他就跟这里的其他人一样 |
[14:16] | He’s desperate for a perfect Valentine’s. | 太想要过一个完美的情人节了 |
[14:18] | It’s flattering in a way. | 我甚至有点受宠若惊 我让一个女孩 |
[14:19] | – I gave a girl diarrhea. – You charmer. | -紧张到肚子疼了 -你个小万人迷 |
[14:22] | Got to stay cool. | 得保持冷静 |
[14:23] | I’m steering clear of romance this Valentine’s. | 今年情人节我要拒绝浪漫 |
[14:25] | Oh, probably should have taken off my glasses | 也许我应该在用水泼自己的脸之前 |
[14:27] | before splashing myself. | 先把眼镜摘下来 |
[14:31] | Tammy, no! Take a breath. Take a step back. | 苔米 不 深呼吸 保持距离 |
[14:33] | Whew, that was a close one. Anti-Val pals. | 好险 反情人节盟友 |
[14:36] | Hearts are farts? | 爱情算个屁 |
[14:37] | Hearts aren’t farts, Tina. | 爱情不是屁 蒂娜 |
[14:39] | Hearts were never farts. | 爱情从来不是屁 |
[14:40] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[14:41] | I’m saying trying not to be romantic is really romantic. | 我是说 拒绝浪漫其实就是最浪漫的事 |
[14:44] | This is a party now. | 现在开始狂欢吧 |
[14:46] | You mean anti-Anti-Valentine’s? | 你的意思是反”反情人节”吗 |
[14:48] | Now, we’re gonna go in the closet for six minutes and kiss. | 我们要进房间接吻六分钟了 |
[14:50] | Jocelyn, are you hearing this? | 乔丝玲 你听到了吗 |
[14:51] | – Jocelyn! – What? | -乔丝玲 -怎么了 |
[14:53] | * She’s in the can, but she loves her man. * | *她在卫生间 但对你爱不变* |
[14:56] | – Wonderful. Wonderful. – It really is. | -非常好 非常好 -的确很好 |
[14:59] | So, by yourself tonight, sailor? | 今晚就自己吗 水手 |
[15:00] | – Not by myself. With myself. – Good for you. | -不是就自己 是和我自己 -挺好 |
[15:04] | So glad I’m not that sad, lonely person. | 还好我不是这种孤独凄惨的人 |
[15:06] | So this is Urge, huh? More like Purge. | 这就是欲望餐厅么 我看是虚晃吧 |
[15:09] | Rhymes. | 韵压得好 |
[15:10] | Get lost, Jimmy, we’re busy. | 快消失 吉米 我们很忙 |
[15:12] | Yeah, I really don’t have time to be insulted right now | 对 我现在真的没时间听你讽刺我 |
[15:14] | because of all the customers we have. | 因为我们有这么多客人 |
[15:16] | Yeah, you got ’em packed in like sardines. | 是啊 你让他们像沙丁鱼一样挤在这里 |
[15:19] | They look a little drunk and bloated. | 他们看起来又醉又肿 |
[15:21] | You know what, not bad. | 不过还不错 |
[15:22] | Guess I rubbed off on you a little bit. | 看来我还是给你带了点生意 |
[15:24] | – I’m proud of you, Bob. – What? | -为你骄傲 鲍勃 -什么 |
[15:25] | Happy Valentine’s Day, pal. : Really proud. | 情人节快乐 伙计 真骄傲 |
[15:28] | He’s proud of you. What’s that feel like? | 他为你骄傲 感觉如何 |
[15:30] | I don’t want you to be proud of me, Jimmy. | 我不需要你为我骄傲 吉米 |
[15:32] | Too late. | 晚了 |
[15:32] | – I don’t accept it. – You love it. | -我不接受 -你高兴着呢 |
[15:42] | Where is everybody? | 大家去哪了 |
[15:43] | I don’t know. Are they all in the closet? | 不知道 全在衣橱里吗 |
[15:45] | Damn Valentine’s Day! | 该死的情人节 |
[15:47] | Look at me, whatever your name is. | 看着我 不管你叫啥 |
[15:48] | Austin. I know Tammy from camp. | 我叫奥斯丁 我在夏令营认识的苔米 |
[15:50] | I’m Tina. Austin, we have a problem. | 我叫蒂娜 奥斯丁 我们有麻烦了 |
[15:52] | But listen, just because we’re the only ones not kissing | 但听着 虽然只有我们两个没接吻 |
[15:54] | doesn’t mean we’re gonna kiss, | 但不意味着咱俩非得亲 |
[15:55] | even though it’s really in the air. | 虽然气氛烘到这儿了 |
[15:56] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[15:57] | Drown out this music somehow. | 想办法盖过这音乐 |
[15:59] | I know, we’ll sing | 我知道了 咱们唱 |
[16:01] | the-the most unromantic song we can think of. | 各自能想到最不浪漫的歌 |
[16:03] | – Do you know any songs about barf? – I mean, no. | -你听过和呕吐有关的歌吗 -还真没有 |
[16:05] | I’ll just make one up. | 那我随便编一个 |
[16:06] | * Barf, barf, barf * | *呕吐物 呕吐物* |
[16:08] | * Funky, chunky barf * | *时尚又奢华的呕吐物* |
[16:09] | * Funky, chunky barf * | *时尚又奢华的呕吐物* |
[16:11] | * It’s in my hair * | *在我的头发里* |
[16:12] | * And everywhere, and I don’t care. * | *到处都是 但我不在乎* |
[16:17] | Run, Austin, run! | 快跑 奥斯丁 快跑 |
[16:18] | We got to get out of here. | 咱们得赶快离开 |
[16:20] | How many closets does this place have? | 这儿到底有多少个衣橱 |
[16:21] | I know. So much storage. | 是啊 他们太多东西要放了 |
[16:24] | Okay, we seated four new tables. | 好了 咱们又来了四桌 |
[16:27] | – I’m kind of beat. – Me, too. | -我要累垮了 -我也是 |
[16:28] | Teddy, you, you saw your check there, right? | 泰迪 你看到你的帐单了 对吧 |
[16:30] | Oh, right, let me… | 看到了 我看看 |
[16:32] | Yeah, it’s a little higher tonight. | 今晚有些贵 |
[16:34] | It’s fine. What else am I gonna blow my money on? | 没关系 我的钱不花在这儿要花在哪儿呢 |
[16:37] | Rent? Heart medicine? | 房费么 还是心脏病药 |
[16:39] | So, as long as we can keep stalling Hugo, | 所以我们只要能拖住雨果 |
[16:40] | I guess we keep going. | 就能一直进行下去 |
[16:42] | And it’s fine that we’re lying | 撒点小谎没关系对吧 |
[16:43] | – and he’s gonna find out at some point, right? – Sure. | -他自己早晚会察觉到的吧 -当然 |
[16:45] | And it’s fine that Jimmy Pesto is proud of me. | 吉米·派丝多为我骄傲也没什么大不了 |
[16:48] | And, hey, if there’s no wine left for our valentines, | 要是最后酒都喝光了 |
[16:50] | or if we don’t get to ’em at all, | 或者我们完全过不了自己的情人节了 |
[16:52] | there’s always next year, right? | 总是有来年的 对吧 |
[16:53] | The important thing is, we were gonna do ’em. | 重要的是我们最终会过的 |
[16:55] | – Right. – Right. Because this was worth it. | -是的 -对 因为值得 |
[16:58] | So worth it. | 太值了 |
[16:59] | Hell yeah, it was worth it. | 必须的 太值了 |
[17:01] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, buddy, | 嘿 兄弟 |
[17:02] | what’s with all the standing up stuff? | 你站起来干什么 |
[17:03] | It’s been a while. | 已经好一会儿了 |
[17:04] | I just want to make sure Cheryl’s doing okay. | 我想看看谢里尔有啥事没 |
[17:06] | No, no, no, no, girls hate it | 不要 女孩子们 |
[17:07] | when you make sure they’re doing okay. | 最讨厌你们去确认这种事了 |
[17:08] | – He’s on the move. – Hugo, wait, wait. | -他动起来了 -雨果 等等 |
[17:11] | – No, no, no, no. Hugo. – Trip him. Stab him. | -不不不 雨果 -绊他 扎他 |
[17:13] | Cheryl, it’s Hugo. Are you all right? | 谢里尔 是我雨果 你还好吗 |
[17:15] | She’s shy. Give her some room. | 她很害羞 给她一点空间 |
[17:17] | You’re right, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:18] | Clingy me. I’ll go back. | 我真是太粘人了 我这就回去 |
[17:20] | Someone’s in the other bathroom | 那个卫生间有人 |
[17:21] | and I can’t make it upstairs | 我等不及上楼了 |
[17:22] | so I need to get in there now. | 就在这解决了啊 |
[17:23] | But my date is in there. | 但是我女友在里面 |
[17:24] | And you are wearing a diaper, Gene, so why don’t you… | 你穿着尿布呢 吉恩 要不你就 |
[17:27] | – Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. – Wha… | -抱歉抱歉抱歉 -什么 |
[17:29] | Oh, my God, she flushed herself down the toilet! | 天哪 她把自己从马桶冲下去了 |
[17:35] | I say we wait till Gene leaves, then check all the nooks | 要不我们等吉恩离开之后 检查一下 |
[17:37] | and crannies in there. Who’s with me? | 里面所有的犄角旮旯 怎么样 |
[17:39] | She was never here, was she? | 她就没来过 是不是 |
[17:41] | – She was… in our hearts? – Yeah, she was. | -她在我们心里来过 -是的 |
[17:44] | – Bob, Linda… – You’re actually okay | -鲍勃 琳达 -你感觉非常好 |
[17:46] | and you’re just gonna go home and take a nice bath? | 想回家泡个热水澡吗 |
[17:48] | Shut it down. | 给我关店 |
[17:50] | – No! – That’s another way to go. | -不 -这也是个选择 |
[17:51] | I’m so sorry. The astronauts were in the capsule, | 实在抱歉 屎在屁口 |
[17:54] | and there was no way to stop the countdown. | 不得不发呀 |
[17:58] | I think we should stop now. | 我觉得我们可以停下来了 |
[18:00] | – It’s over, Austin from camp. – We made it out. | -可以了 夏令营的奥斯丁 -我们逃出来了 |
[18:02] | Without making out. Should we hug? | 没有被迫亲热 要抱一下吗 |
[18:04] | Probably not. Right? Right. | 还是算了 对吧 |
[18:05] | But, hey, let’s remember the time | 但是 请永远铭记这一天 |
[18:06] | we kicked Valentine’s Day in its heart-shaped butt. | 我们狠狠地打脸了情人节 |
[18:08] | Okay. See you. | 再见啦 |
[18:10] | Oh, a text on the emergency phone. | 应急手机来了条短信 |
[18:12] | “Hi, Tina. Happy Valentine’s Day.” | “你好 蒂娜 情人节快乐” |
[18:15] | Heart emoji. | 爱心 |
[18:17] | Hope you have the emergency phone | 希望应急手机是你在用 |
[18:19] | instead of your dad, like that one time. | 而不是跟上次一样是你爸爸拿着 |
[18:21] | Damn, I love Valentine’s Day. | 妈的 我爱死情人节了 |
[18:22] | Did you just say you love Valentine’s Day? | 你是说你喜欢情人节吗 |
[18:25] | Nope. See you. Texting back. | 没有 再见 回信 |
[18:27] | Heart emoji, kiss emoji, wink emoji. | 爱心 亲亲 抛媚眼 |
[18:29] | Whoops, not vomit emoji. | 哎呀 打成呕吐表情了 |
[18:31] | Announcement. | 通知 |
[18:32] | Urge is closing a little early tonight, like now. | 欲望餐厅要提前关门了 现在就关 |
[18:36] | What? | 什么 |
[18:37] | Sorry, people who just got here. | 刚就座的朋友们抱歉了 |
[18:39] | Excuse me, I need to blow out that candle. | 抱歉 我要把这个蜡烛灭了 |
[18:41] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[18:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:43] | We came so close to success, I smelled it. | 我都闻到胜利的味道了 就差那么一点点 |
[18:46] | It smelled weird. Good weird. | 胜利的味道很奇怪 好上天那种怪 |
[18:48] | To be honest, we were kind of winging it tonight. | 我们其实是临时搞的情人节活动 |
[18:51] | We’re really a burger place. | 我们原本是家汉堡店 |
[18:52] | It-It’s not fancy, but it’s fine. | 不是特别时髦 但也不错 |
[18:54] | – My son is usually dressed. – Am I, though? | -我儿子也是会穿衣服的 -是吗 |
[18:56] | You know, it’s a pretty good deal, too. | 原来的价格也更实惠 |
[18:58] | This version’s kind of a rip-off. | 变了个身就开始敲竹杠了 |
[19:00] | Not a rip-off. I mean, we did charge a lot more, | 不是敲竹杠 虽然我们确实涨价了不少 |
[19:02] | but we-we threw in candles and stuff. | 但是蜡烛啥的我们也花大钱了 |
[19:04] | Yeah, but listen, people, maybe all that junk | 各位 或许这些玩意儿只是无形中 |
[19:07] | just adds to the pressure that everything’s | 增加了你们的压力 让你们觉得今晚 |
[19:09] | got to be perfect on this one night. | 必须是完美的夜晚 |
[19:11] | Valentine’s can just be with the one you love, | 其实情人节只要和爱的人在一起就好 |
[19:13] | and it doesn’t matter where. | 不管是在哪 |
[19:15] | This is probably more than we need to hear right now. | 我们现在不需要听这个 |
[19:17] | It’s true. Our Valentine’s was just gonna be | 是真的 我和妻子就打算 |
[19:19] | us writing down the ten things we love about each other. | 写写我们热爱对方的十件小事 |
[19:22] | Like I love that Linda sacrificed her night for this. | 比如我就喜欢琳达牺牲了自己的夜晚 |
[19:25] | Not as much for the money, | 不只是为了钱 |
[19:27] | but so you guys would have somewhere to go. | 也为了让你们有地方可去 |
[19:30] | I mean, money’s good, and I love that Bob’s a dreamer | 赚钱也是不错 我也喜欢鲍勃梦想着 |
[19:32] | who just wanted a fancy restaurant for one night. | 只想要一晚高级餐厅 |
[19:35] | And I love… | 而我爱 |
[19:35] | Oh, my God, are you really doing ten of these? | 天呐 你们真的要说十条吗 |
[19:37] | No, ten’s crazy. | 不 十条太疯狂了 |
[19:39] | I don’t know what we were thinking. | 我不知道我们怎么想的 |
[19:40] | Maybe a couple more? | 或许再说两条 |
[19:41] | I love that Linda says “Vroom vroom” | 我喜欢当琳达打开咖啡机时 |
[19:43] | when she turns on the coffee maker. | 模仿马达发出呜呜的声音 |
[19:44] | Oh, I had that one on my list. | 这个我也写了 |
[19:46] | I love that Bob’s mustache flutters when he sneezes. | 我爱鲍勃打喷嚏时 胡须会颤动 |
[19:48] | I guess Mom and Dad are doing their valentines. | 看起来爸妈开始进行他们的情人节计划了 |
[19:50] | Out loud and in front of strangers. | 还是陌生人面前大声在说出来 |
[19:52] | Those romantic sons of bitches. | 这对该死的浪漫夫妻 |
[19:54] | Play something nice. | 弹点好听的 |
[19:55] | – Baby-making music? – You know it. | -造宝宝的音乐如何 -你最懂了 |
[19:57] | Hugo? | 雨果吗 |
[19:58] | You look exactly like your mother described you. | 你跟你母亲说的一模一样 |
[20:01] | Cheryl? You’re here. What happened? | 谢丽尔吗 你来了 怎么回事 |
[20:02] | Sorry I’m so late. I went to the wrong Urge. | 抱歉我迟到了 我去了错的欲望餐厅 |
[20:05] | – Really? – Yeah. There’s one in Bog Harbor. | -真的吗 -对 沼泽港也有一个 |
[20:07] | It’s more of a sex toy shop with a theater in the back. | 那像是个性爱玩具店 后面还有个剧院 |
[20:10] | Oh. Did you see all my texts? | 你看到我所有的信息了吗 |
[20:12] | Well, you turn off your phone when you’re in the theater. | 在剧院时得把手机关了 |
[20:14] | – I’m kidding. My battery died. – You’re delightful. | -开玩笑呢 我电池没电了 -你真幽默 |
[20:17] | Bob, re-Urge the place, pronto. | 鲍勃 重新让这地方充满欲望 赶紧的 |
[20:19] | Yeah, we’re back in business, baby. | 棒 我们又营业了 宝贝 |
[20:21] | Honestly, I kind of just want to be our old restaurant again. | 说真的 我有点想重回我们的旧餐馆 |
[20:24] | Tell you what, h-how about a burger? | 这样吧 不如来个汉堡 |
[20:25] | I’d love a burger. | 我很想吃汉堡 |
[20:26] | They’re delicious. And afterwards, | 他们的汉堡非常美味 而且吃完后 |
[20:28] | you still got a little money left. | 你还能剩钱 |
[20:29] | You can buy heart medicine and not die. | 还能买心脏病药 保自己不死 |
[20:31] | I’d have a burger. Do you want a burger? | 我想要个汉堡 你想要吗 |
[20:33] | I could go for a burger, yeah. | 我可以来个汉堡 |
[20:34] | Valentine’s burgers, all right. Anyone else? | 情人节汉堡 没问题 还有人要吗 |
[20:37] | – Bob, can you leave a candle on one table? – Sure. | -鲍勃 能点个蜡烛吗 就一桌 -行 |
[20:40] | We’re doing this again next year, right? | 我们明年还要继续 对吧 |
[20:43] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[20:43] | Or you know what’s coming up? | 你知道之后还有什么吗 |
[20:45] | Presidents’ Day. Some paper flags. | 总统日 可以做纸国旗 |
[20:47] | This guy as a little Lincoln. | 这家伙扮成小林肯 |
[20:48] | Same outfit, just add hat and beard. | 同样的衣服 只是多了帽子和胡子 |
[20:50] | – I’d eat there. – Oh, I got to grind some meat. | -这餐厅我会去 -我得去绞肉了 |
[20:52] | “What’s happening?” | “怎么回事” |
[20:53] | We’re doing burgers, Chuck. | 我们要做汉堡了 排排 |
[20:55] | “Wait, what?” Oh, sorry, I… | “等等 什么” 抱歉 我… |
[20:58] | “Just kidding, I’m into it. | “开玩笑的 我同意 |
[20:59] | Grind me, Bob. Do it!” | 绞我吧 鲍勃 来吧” |
[21:01] | * It’s okay, we’re just children watching you * | *没关系 我们只是看着你们的小孩* |
[21:05] | * It’s okay, we’re just children watching you * | *没关系 我们只是看着你们的小孩* |
[21:10] | * Just pretend that we’re not here * | *就当作我们不存在* |
[21:13] | * As you grope each other’s rears * | *当你们耳鬓厮磨* |
[21:16] | * Just pretend you’re not with us * | *就假装没和我们在一起* |
[21:19] | * Do your hanky-panky business * | *继续你们不可言喻的事情* |
[21:23] | * – It’s okay – It’s okay * | *-没关系 -没关系* |
[21:25] | * We’re just children watching you * | *我们只是看着你们的小孩* |
[21:28] | * – It’s okay – It’s okay * | *-没关系 -没关系* |
[21:30] | * We’re just children watching you. * | *我们只是看着你们的小孩* |