Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 跳蚤 谢谢 除虫害公司
[00:21] Nothing like a game of bike ride trash toss. 骑自行车扔垃圾真是太好玩了
[00:24] Sport of kings. 王者的游戏
[00:25] It’s like Quidditch, 有点像魁地奇球赛
[00:26] if Harry Potter’s life took a really sad turn. 如果哈利·波特命运变得十分悲惨的话
[00:28] Taco wrapper off the back lid. 玉米卷包装纸进后盖
[00:30] Nice, T. 棒棒哒 阿蒂
[00:31] Gene, I’m loving the new bike basket. 吉恩 你这新车篮真不错
[00:33] You mean this sweet handlebar candy? 你是说车把前面这个小甜心吗
[00:35] Why should girls have all the fun? 凭啥好东西都让女孩子独占了
[00:37] This summer’s all about boy baskets. 这个夏天应该有属于男生的车篮
[00:39] You’re a pioneer. 你很前卫
[00:40] Now watch me sink these moldy buns 现在看我的霉面包
[00:41] from out in three-point land. 三分篮
[00:44] Geez! 我去
[00:44] Hi, I’m Alice, your new neighbor. 嗨 我是爱丽丝 你们的新邻居
[00:46] Could you move, please? 你们可以让一下吗
[00:48] – Nice to meet you, too, Alice. – We’ll move. -问候方式很特别 爱丽丝 -马上让
[00:50] We just have to deal with this pile of garbage. 我们得先把这堆垃圾解决一下
[00:52] My name is Gene. 我叫吉恩
[00:54] Could you speed it up a smidgen? 你们可以速度快一点点吗
[00:56] Sorry, we’re working at full smidgen. 抱歉 我们已经是最快速度了
[00:58] Try doing it like you were strong, healthy children. 像正常健壮的小孩那样动起来 可以吗
[01:01] What’s the racket? 吵什么呢
[01:02] – Oh, you guys are playing bike ride trash toss? – We were. -你们在玩骑自行车扔垃圾吗 -刚刚在玩来着
[01:05] How’s the notary business, Mr. Huggins? 公证生意怎么样 哈金斯先生
[01:07] Well, you know what they say about being a notary. 你应该知道他们都怎么说公证这门生意的
[01:09] – What? – Nothing. Nobody ever says anything about it. -怎么说 -啥都没说 没人关心这个
[01:13] Hello? Did everyone forget about me? 嗨 你们忘了我的存在了吗
[01:15] I did. Sorry. 我的确忘了 抱歉
[01:17] “When Hairy met Smoothie, 当毛发邂逅思慕雪
[01:19] Smoothies and Hair Removal.” 思慕雪除毛车
[01:20] So, you guys remove hair from the smoothies? 所以你是给思慕雪除毛的吗
[01:23] This question again. 又是这个问题
[01:24] I don’t have time for this. 我可没那时间
[01:25] Lady, if you’re in such a hurry, 女士 既然你这么赶时间
[01:27] why not use the street, like a normal person? 干嘛不像正常人一样走大路呢
[01:30] Because if I drive that way, I have to make a left 因为走大路 我就得左转汇入车流
[01:32] into traffic and it takes forever and it makes me cranky. 需要很长时间 那会让我很抓狂
[01:34] This is you not cranky? No thanky. 你现在是不抓狂的状态吗 我也不太想看
[01:37] But if I go this way, it’s easy, and I can get lost 但我走这条路就很方便 我可以听着
[01:39] in my CD of New Age Celtic pop, and begin my day. “凯尔特新世纪” 开始新的一天
[01:42] But I can’t do that if kids are blocking the alley. 但小孩挡着道的话 我就方便不了
[01:45] So… 所以…
[01:47] All done, drive through. 好了 请通过
[01:48] Yeah. So sorry to keep you waiting. 非常抱歉让你久等了呢
[01:50] Thank you, tricycle girl. 谢谢 三轮妹
[01:53] You’re welcome, weird business truck lady. 不用谢 做奇怪生意的 货车女
[01:56] Starting my day now, bye. 开始我新的一天咯 拜
[01:58] *Ancient fountains* *古老的喷泉*
[02:00] Yeah! Get that Enya in ya. 就是这样 释放你的音乐灵魂
[02:02] What a piece of work. 真是朵奇葩啊
[02:04] She’s not gonna ruin our fun, though, right? 她不会扫了我们的兴的 对吧
[02:06] Bean can from downtown. 市中心捡的豆罐
[02:08] Should’ve gone in. 本来能投中的
[02:11] Bob’s Burgers. 开心汉堡店
[02:12] Oh, hi. Whoa, whoa, whoa, sweetie, hold on. 嗨 等等等等 亲爱的 慢点
[02:15] Slow down, you’re talking crazy, honey. 慢点说 你现在语无伦次 亲爱的
[02:16] – Oh, is it your sister? – Bob says hi. -你妹妹吗 -鲍勃跟你问好
[02:18] O-Okay, okay, just sit tight. 好吧 你先坐那别动
[02:20] – I’m coming over. – What’s wrong? -我马上过来 -出什么事了
[02:21] It’s Gayle’s first day at her new job at the art museum, 盖尔今天美术馆第一天上班
[02:24] – and she’s gonna quit. – That’s her thing, right? -她想辞职了 -她一直这样 不是吗
[02:26] She gets a job and threatens to quit after one day. 刚找到工作第一天就要辞职
[02:28] You know what? You’re right. Maybe this time, 你说的没错 也许这次
[02:30] I should just let her figure it out for herself. 我应该让她自己想清楚
[02:32] You’re grabbing your keys, 你拿上钥匙了
[02:34] and you’re picking up your purse. 你背上包了
[02:35] I got to go, I got to go. 走了走了
[02:39] Gayle, sweetie, I’m here. 盖尔 亲爱的 我来了
[02:40] Oh, thank God. Hold me up. 谢天谢地 扶着我
[02:42] I’ve been standing so long. 我站了太久了
[02:45] Gayle, G-Gayle. 盖尔 盖尔
[02:47] I can’t be a security guard, Linda. 我当不了保安 琳达
[02:49] Gayle, stand up. 盖尔 站好了
[02:51] I can’t feel my legs. 我腿都站不稳了
[02:52] Here, here, you’re standing up, you’re standing. 看 你站住了 你站稳了
[02:54] I got to quit, Linda. 我得辞职 琳达
[02:55] I’m not made for this. 我不是干这个的料
[02:57] I’m not an athlete. 我身体素质不行
[02:58] Gayle, look at that guy. 盖尔 看看那个人
[03:00] – Yeah? – He’s, like, a hundred years old. -咋了 -他看上去得有一百岁了
[03:02] If he can do it, you could do it. 他都干得了 你一定也可以的
[03:03] I’ll never be that good. 我干不了那么好
[03:05] Listen, you’ll get used to it. I stand all day. 听着 你得学会适应 我整天都站着
[03:08] Now I’ve got the best calves in the family, besides Gene. 现在已经成了家里除吉恩外小腿最壮硕的人了
[03:10] It’s not just the standing, Linda. 不只是站着累而已 琳达
[03:12] I thought I was gonna be a protector of art, 我本以为我要保护艺术品
[03:15] guarding it from art thieves, and people who lick sculptures. 提防小偷和舔雕塑的人
[03:19] People lick sculptures? 还有人舔雕塑吗
[03:20] Of course they do. Grow up, Linda. 当然有了 成熟点 琳达
[03:22] Oh. I-I… What the hell is wrong with this world? 我… 这个世界是怎么了
[03:25] But look around. It’s boring here. 但是你瞧四周 这里太无聊了
[03:27] Gayle, give it another day. 盖尔 再干一天试试
[03:29] And if you still hate it after that day, 如果再干一天之后你还是讨厌这工作
[03:31] you give it another day. 那就再试一天
[03:32] And you keep going like that. Forever. 然后你就这样干下去了 直到永远
[03:34] – That’s what working is. – Linda, no! -工作就是这么回事 -琳达 不
[03:36] But it’s not all bad. 没那么糟的
[03:38] They pay you, and you get to go home after 他们会付你工资 而你下班回家
[03:40] and say, “What a day,” and drink. 可以说着”又是一天” 然后把自己灌醉
[03:42] – That does sound nice. – Thatta girl. -那听着倒不错 -对嘛
[03:44] – Now stand in the place where you work. – Okay. -现在站回你的工作岗位去 -好吧
[03:47] And then, she just drove away. 然后 她就那样开走了
[03:49] What’s her problem? She doesn’t own the alley. 她有什么毛病 巷子又不是她家的
[03:51] Yeah, kids play in alleys, right? I did. 是啊 小孩都在巷子里玩的不是吗 我以前就是
[03:54] I was a real Alley Sally till I met your father, settled down. 我过去可是个巷霸 直到遇见你们爸爸 成立家庭
[03:57] I hate when people cut through the alley. 我讨厌从巷子里抄近道的人
[03:59] E-Except for that guy in the Corvette. He’s cool. 除了那个开雪佛兰超跑的人 他很酷
[04:01] I think we’d be friends if we had the opportunity. 要是有机会的话 我想我们会成为朋友的
[04:04] She called me “Tricycle girl.” 她叫我”三轮妹”
[04:06] What’s up with that? 那算是怎么回事
[04:07] Jealous, probably. 可能是嫉妒我吧
[04:08] Yeah, probably. 嗯 有可能
[04:09] Hey, speaking of your, big wheel… 说到你的大轮…
[04:12] Mean green machine. 豪华绿色三轮机车
[04:13] Right, mean green machine. 对 豪华绿色三轮机车
[04:14] Maybe it’s time for another, you know. 或许是时候…你懂的
[04:18] – What? – Another go at the old two-wheeler? -什么 -再尝试下学骑两轮车
[04:21] I could give you a lesson again. 我可以再教你一次
[04:22] No offense, Dad, but the last one didn’t go so great. 无意冒犯老爸 但上次的效果可不怎么样
[04:25] Louise, tell me when you want me to let go. 露易丝 你想要我放手的时候跟我说
[04:26] Not yet. Okay, now. Let go now. 还没到 好了 就现在 放手吧
[04:28] I’m trying. Your hands are on top of my hands. 我是想 但你手放在我手上面
[04:30] – Now, Dad! – Louise, relax your grip. -快放手 爸爸 -露易丝 别握这么紧
[04:32] – Let go now! – You’re digging your nails in! -快放手 -你指甲嵌进我肉里去了
[04:35] Louise, honey, let me teach you. 露易丝宝贝 让我教你吧
[04:37] Your dad’s nice, but uh, you know, he’s not so bright. 你爸爸很好 但是你也知道 他脑子不太好使
[04:40] Hey, I’m good at it. I-I taught Tina. 我很厉害的 我教会了蒂娜
[04:42] – Ha! – What? -哼 -咋了
[04:43] I taught Tina. 是我教的蒂娜
[04:45] I worked with her for a week. 我教了她整整一周
[04:46] And you swooped in at the end to give her her last push. 你只是最后乘机而入推了她一把而已
[04:48] I “Swooped in”? 我乘机而入
[04:50] – Like a pterodactyl. – Hairy-dactyl. -像只翼手龙 -翼手毛龙
[04:52] Hey, with me, the proof is in the pudding. 至于我呢 空谈不如实践
[04:54] Don’t forget, I taught Gene. 别忘了 吉恩就是我教的
[04:55] AKA the pudding. 我就是实践成果
[04:56] Actually, I taught Gene. 其实是我教的吉恩
[04:58] Mom kept running off to answer the phone. 妈妈总是跑去接电话
[04:59] That woman never says no to a phone call. 妈妈从来都无法拒绝来电
[05:02] It was Ginger. She was going through something. 那是金泽的电话 她当时遇上了点糟心事
[05:04] I’m not allowed to say what, 我应该替她保密的
[05:05] but it rhymes with “Botched schmemorrhoid surgery.” 但那事儿和”智创”手术失败押韵
[05:08] Hey, I helped teach Gene, too, remember? 我也帮着教吉恩了 记得吗
[05:10] I remember. 我记得
[05:10] – I remember the crying. – The crying? -我记得你是怎么哭的 -哭
[05:12] Your dad usually cries when he teaches bike riding. 你爸教人骑自行车的时候总会哭
[05:15] Well, yeah, because a beautiful moment is about to happen. 那是因为我知道美好的一刻即将发生
[05:19] A kid’s first ride. 我的小孩第一次骑车啊
[05:20] – Oh, boy. – Here it comes. -我的天 -又来了
[05:22] Guys, I appreciate what you’re trying to do here, 各位 我知道你们是想帮我
[05:24] but I could ride a bike. 我是可以骑自行车
[05:26] I choose not to. 但我选择不骑
[05:27] Three wheels are better than two. It’s math. 三个轮子要比两个好[稳定] 这是几何原理
[05:29] Well, what do we do to put off doing the dishes? 好吧 我们能干点什么好拖着不洗碗呢
[05:31] – Parcheesi? – Cheese party? -飞行棋 -奶酪轰趴
[05:34] Parcheesi cheese party. 飞行棋奶酪轰趴
[05:35] Wow, that actually sounds great. 听着很棒啊
[05:37] But, before that, Gene and Tina and I were gonna 但在那之前 我和吉恩还有蒂娜有点事
[05:39] do a thing real quick? R-Remember? 要快点办完 还…记得吗
[05:41] – Sure. – Yes? -当…然 -是…吗
[05:42] Well, be quick. We got your father all excited. 赶紧的 你们老爸都等不及了
[05:45] I’ll get the Parcheesi board. 我去拿飞行棋盘
[05:46] Lin, you get the cheese board. 琳 你去拿奶酪拼盘
[05:48] W-Wait, let’s switch. 等等 我们换一下
[05:50] Where are we going, Louise? 我们要去哪 露易丝
[05:51] And am I dressed for it? 我穿成这样合适吗
[05:52] Is this a missed scarf-ortunity? 不戴围巾会不会错失良机
[05:54] Remember our friend Alice? 还记得我们的朋友爱丽丝吗
[05:55] She parks right here, so I’m thinking, 她车停在这里 所以我在想
[05:58] we write something in the dust on her back window. 我们可以在她满是灰尘的车后窗写点东西
[06:00] And by “We,” I mean “You,” ’cause I can’t reach. 我说”我们”是指你们 因为我够不到
[06:02] – What are we gonna write? – Glad you asked. -我们要写什么 -问得好
[06:04] “If You Can Read This, “当你看到这些字的时候
[06:05] You’re Behind A Stinky Turd Truck.” 请知悉你面前的是一辆臭粪车”
[06:09] Yeah. Pretty good, right? 很解气 对吧
[06:10] It’s kind of rough? 会不会有点不雅
[06:12] – Why don’t we, tweak it a little? – Okay. -我们稍微委婉一点怎么样 -好吧
[06:15] “If you can read this, “当你看到这些字的时候
[06:16] you’re behind “What might be a stinky turd truck. 请知悉你前面的可能是一辆臭粪车
[06:18] Anyway, have a nice day. Smiley face, one love.” 无论如何 祝你愉快 笑脸 爱你
[06:21] – It’s perfect. – Good collab, guys. -完美 -我们合作得很棒
[06:23] I got to meet some kids who know more curse words. 我得去认识几个更会骂脏话的孩子
[06:26] Louise, we’re not gonna start something 露易丝 那位女士再来的时候
[06:28] when the lady comes through, right? 我们不会跟她起冲突的对吗
[06:29] Nah. We’ve sent a message. 不会 我们已经把信息送到了
[06:31] A weird, wordy message. 一条奇怪啰嗦的信息
[06:33] I’m glad “One love” Stayed in. 我很开心”爱你”留在上面了
[06:34] You guys were gunning for it. 你们对这两个字意见很大
[06:36] Look, here she comes. 看 她来了
[06:37] – I’m so nervous. – Relax. -我好紧张 -放松
[06:39] She doesn’t know we did it. 她不知道是我们写的
[06:40] I know what you kids did. 我知道你们这些小屁孩干了什么
[06:43] Lady, drive on by, 女士 麻烦赶紧开走
[06:44] we don’t know what you’re talking about. 我们不知道你在讲什么
[06:45] Yeah, you do, tricycle girl. 你当然知道 三轮妹
[06:47] Okay, enough with the tricycle stuff. 够了 别再说三轮车的事儿了
[06:50] Why don’t you want to talk about it? 你为什么不乐意我说这个呢
[06:51] Because you’re too old to be riding one? 因为你都这么大了还在骑三轮车吗
[06:56] Okay. 够了
[06:57] That’s right, I went there, with a child. 是的 我和一个小孩杠上了
[07:00] And now, I’m so upset, 现在我很生气
[07:01] I don’t even want this smoothie 连这杯我精心调制
[07:02] I worked so hard on. 的思慕雪都不想喝了
[07:05] What the hell just happened? 这是什么情况
[07:07] I didn’t mean to do that, 我不是故意的
[07:08] but let’s call it a happy accident. 就把它当做一场开心的意外吧
[07:10] This is an active alley. 这是一条开放的后巷
[07:11] It is not for little kids on bikes. 不是给你们小屁孩骑车的地方
[07:13] *Whispering birds on a tree stump…* *树桩上哼唱的小鸟*
[07:15] Still feel good about the “One love,” Gene? 还开心你写了”爱你”吗 吉恩
[07:17] Yes, I do. 嗯 开心
[07:22] Fire escape, huh? Whatcha doing? Escaping fires? 逃生梯 你在干嘛 逃生吗
[07:26] We have to hit back at Alice, and hit hard. 我们得向爱丽丝还击 狠狠的还击
[07:28] Because of what she said about your green machine? 因为她嘲笑了你的三轮车吗
[07:31] This isn’t about my green machine, Tina. 这跟我的三轮车没关系 蒂娜
[07:33] But we can all agree, nine is not too old. 但很显然 九岁一点都不大
[07:35] It’s single digits. 还是个位数呢
[07:36] It’s a six upside down; how is that too old? 把九倒过来就是六了 这怎么能算大
[07:39] Sure, s-sure. 对 没错
[07:39] This is about our God-given alley access. 这关乎上帝赐予我们的小巷使用权
[07:42] Oh, and not getting smoothie splashed on us. 以及 不再被思慕雪洒一身
[07:44] Subpar smoothie. 口感欠佳的思慕雪
[07:46] Bananas and beets are not friends. 香蕉和甜菜怎么能混一起
[07:48] But what can we do? We’re just three kids, 但我们能怎么办 我们只是三个小孩
[07:49] and she’s a mean woman with a big truck. 而她是开大卡车的刻薄女人
[07:51] Right. But what if we weren’t just three kids? 是的 但如果我们不只是三个小孩呢
[07:54] Come back in 20 years? 二十年后再回来报仇么
[07:55] I am loving this plan. 我喜欢这个计划
[07:57] Rudy, buddy. 鲁迪 兄弟
[07:59] We’re, planning a bike party in our alley. 我们计划在我们的小巷里开一场自行车派对
[08:01] Do you still have those ramps you built with your dad? 你还有你和你爸一起做的那些木坡吗
[08:04] Smaller than advertised, but not bad. 有点夸大其词 但也还行
[08:06] Lot of good memories in these ramps, huh, buddy? 这些斜坡承载了我们许多美好的回忆 对吧小家伙
[08:08] You and I, hammering away at them 你和我 在我公寓的车道上
[08:09] – in the driveway of my condo. 挥汗如雨
[08:11] Always something fun happening at Dad’s, huh? 跟老爸在一起总是很开心有没有
[08:14] – Right, son? Right, son? – Don’t do that. -是不是 儿子 是不是 -别这样
[08:16] – We don’t do that. – Sorry, yeah. Sorry. -我们从来不这么做 -抱歉
[08:18] So how many people did you invite 你邀请了多少人来参加这个
[08:19] to this bike party, Louise? 自行车派对 露易丝
[08:21] A few. Everyone. 几个人 所有人
[08:22] It doesn’t matter. 无所谓啦
[08:23] If you have ramps, kids will come. 你有斜坡 大家就会来的
[08:25] Yeah, not in my experience, but okay. 好吧 虽然我的印象中似乎不是这样
[08:28] What’s Louise doing in the alley? 露易丝在小巷里干嘛
[08:30] Setting up for a bike party. 准备开自行车派对
[08:32] I didn’t get invited. 没邀请我啊
[08:33] And I’m the two-wheel teaching master. 我可是两轮车教学大师
[08:35] What about me? I’m a good teacher. 我呢 我也是个好老师
[08:37] I taught you all the difference 是我教的你所有关于
[08:38] between Dermot McDermott and Dylan Mulroney. 德莫特·麦克德莫和狄伦·穆罗尼的区别
[08:40] Dammit. 该死
[08:42] Bob’s Burgers. 开心汉堡店
[08:43] – Hi, Linda. – Hi, Gayle. How’s work? -琳达 -盖尔 工作怎样了
[08:46] Terrible. So boring. I got to quit. 很糟糕 太无聊了 我得辞职了
[08:49] Gayle, any good protector of art 盖尔 每个美术馆保安都知道
[08:50] knows the threats don’t always jump out at you. 威胁是需要用心去发现的
[08:53] – I don’t know. – Look around, Gayle. -我不知道 -环顾四周 盖尔
[08:54] – What do you see? – A statue. -你看到了什么 -一尊雕像
[08:56] Oh, wait, that’s a lady. 不对 是一位女士
[08:57] She’s wearing all white. 她穿了一身白
[08:58] Oh, no, wait, it’s a statue. 不 等等 那是雕像
[09:00] Oh, no, she moved. 不对 她会动
[09:01] Do statues move? 雕像会动吗
[09:02] Gayle, Gayle, what else? What else, honey? 盖尔 盖尔 其他的呢 亲爱的
[09:04] Well, there’s a guy in the next gallery. 隔壁房间有一个男的
[09:06] He comes here every day and stares at this one painting. 他每天都来这里盯着同一幅画
[09:09] Every day? 每天
[09:10] Gayle, you think nothing happens there. 盖尔 你觉得什么事都没发生吗
[09:12] You’re wrong. That guy? 你错了 那个男的
[09:13] He’s, casing the joint. 他是来踩点的
[09:15] He wants that painting. 他想偷那幅画
[09:16] – What?! – What’s he look like? Describe him. -什么 -他长什么样 描述一下
[09:18] Good-looking, but not too good-looking. 长得不错 但也没那么好看
[09:20] Like the Planters Peanut. 跟绅士牌腰果的那个绅士差不多
[09:21] Sounds like he doesn’t want to draw attention to himself. 听起来他不想引起别人的注意
[09:23] He’s that good. You got to watch him. 他是老手 你得看好他
[09:25] You might just stop the biggest art heist in history. 你可能正巧阻止了有史以来最大的艺术品盗窃案
[09:28] You think so? 你这么认为吗
[09:29] I know so. Now, I’m gonna check back in with you 肯定是的 听着 你当班结束的时候
[09:31] at the end of your shift. I want a full report. 我再打给你检查任务情况 我要完整的报告
[09:33] Okay. Call me every ten minutes. 好的 每隔十分钟给我打电话
[09:35] No, at the end of your… 不 你当班结束
[09:36] Oh, Gayle, Gayle, I got to go. 盖尔 盖尔 我得挂了
[09:38] You hear that? That’s why I’m the world’s greatest sister. 你们听到没 所以我说我是世上最棒的姐姐
[09:40] Oh, they all left. 人都走了
[09:42] Wow, Louise, nice turnout. 哇 露易丝 来得人挺多啊
[09:44] I’m pretty happy with it. 我很满意
[09:45] Well, I guess I got to go back inside. 我想我得回去了
[09:47] I’m-I’m getting a little weepy 光是看到这些自行车
[09:48] just being around all these bikes. 我就有点想落泪了
[09:50] Yeah, go inside, Dad. 回去吧 爸爸
[09:51] That’s not really the vibe we’re going for. 这不是我们想营造的氛围
[09:53] Okay, I’d say be careful on the ramps, 我想说过斜坡的时候小心点
[09:55] but those are some very small ramps. 但那些斜坡真的好矮
[09:57] Yeah, don’t let Rudy hear you say that. 是的 但别让鲁迪听到
[09:59] Here goes everything. 看我的厉害
[10:02] They should serve a meal on that flight. 这趟”航班”应该供应食物的
[10:04] So you call this thing a “Boy basket”? 所以你叫这玩意儿”男孩车篮”
[10:06] Also known as a “Man-sket.” 也叫”男篮”
[10:08] And Zeke, if you’re thinking about getting one, do it. 齐克 如果你也在考虑装一个 别犹豫了
[10:11] I got my wax lips in here, extra socks, 你看 里面能放我的润唇膏 备用袜子
[10:13] a free yoga magazine I found, prednisone. 还有我捡到的免费瑜伽杂志 过敏药
[10:16] I could give my turtle a ride. 有了它我可以带着我的宠物龟兜风
[10:18] You have a turtle? 你有只龟
[10:18] You’ve met Terry, like, a thousand times, Zeke. 你已经见过泰利无数次了 齐克
[10:21] Oh, Terry. 哦对泰利
[10:22] Right, I met him. 我是见过他
[10:24] See that, Tina? That is a woman 看到了吗 蒂娜 那个女人
[10:25] who’s about to take a left into traffic. 得上大路左转汇入车流了
[10:28] Yeah, she’s not even trying to come down the alley. 她压根就没往这边走
[10:30] It’s called defeat. 这就叫惨败
[10:31] And she wears it like a splattered smoothie. 她的表情就像被泼了一脸的思慕雪
[10:34] – Po Po. – Oh, crap. -警察来了 -我去
[10:35] Hey, is everything okay over there, Louise? 有什么问题吗 露易丝
[10:37] Hang back, Rudy. I’ll handle this. 你在后面呆着鲁迪 我能处理
[10:39] Hopefully. 但愿如此
[10:41] Having a bike party? 在开自行车派对呢
[10:42] Yeah, Officer, just some wholesome summer fun. 是的警官 完全健康的夏日游戏
[10:44] Well, we got an anonymous complaint from, 我们收到一封匿名举报
[10:47] actually, that lady right there, 其实就是那位女士举报的
[10:48] that you’re blocking the alley. 说你们挡住了过道
[10:49] Yeah, we need you to disperse. 你们得解散
[10:51] We’ll move. Right, Louise? 我们会走的 对吗 露易丝
[10:52] ‘Cause the police are saying to. 既然警察都这么说了
[10:54] Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Right away. 是是是 马上就走
[10:56] This is gonna be hard to break 真不忍心告诉那个小家伙
[10:57] this to the little guy. 这个消息
[10:58] It meant so much to him. 对他而言这是那么重要
[11:00] What little guy? You’re all little guys. 哪个小家伙 你们都是小家伙
[11:01] That one. This is kind of, a benefit for him. 那个 这自行车派对算是为他办的
[11:05] Oh, yeah, I have a cousin like that. 我有个侄子也那样
[11:07] He’s not asthmatic, he’s just like that. 他不哮喘 但也那样
[11:10] Yeah, we set up some ramps, passed the hat. 我们准备了一些斜坡 为他募捐
[11:12] I wish we could do more. 真希望我们还能做更多
[11:14] Can’t you do it somewhere else? 你们不能在其他地方进行吗
[11:16] We could. It’s just… he likes the alley. 可以啊 只是 他喜欢后巷
[11:19] It’s more private here. 这里更隐蔽
[11:20] People don’t, you know, stare at him. 人们不会 你懂的 盯着他看
[11:22] – What’s going on, Louise? – Oh, God. -露易丝 怎么啦 -我的天
[11:25] Rudy, buddy, I’ve got some bad news. 鲁迪 朋友 我有个坏消息
[11:27] Hey, you know what? Never mind that. 算了 不用了
[11:28] We, w-we’ll block off the alley. 我们去封锁这条小巷
[11:30] – Yeah, yeah. – Good luck, kid. -是的是的 -祝你好运 孩子
[11:32] Why are you saying good luck? 你为什么要祝我好运
[11:33] Why did he say, “Oh, God”? 他为什么要说”我的天”
[11:35] Hey, we’re here for you, son, 孩子 我们都在你身边
[11:36] the whole damn police force. 所有的警察叔叔
[11:39] Why? 为什么
[11:40] Look at that face. 看看这张脸
[11:41] – And your shriveled-up little arms. – Yeah. -还有那弱小的小胳膊 -是啊
[11:43] What’s happening? Should I be insulted? 发生了什么 我应该感到被冒犯了吗
[11:45] Can we still ride bikes? 我们还能继续骑车吗
[11:47] Of course you can, just like a normal kid, 当然可以 就像正常小孩一样
[11:49] just like a normal kid. 就像正常小孩一样
[11:51] Thanks for your help, officers. 谢谢你们的帮忙 警官
[11:52] You did a good thing today. 你们今天做了好事
[11:54] – I’m a normal kid. I… He’s… – Yeah, yeah. -我是个正常小孩 我 他 -是是
[11:56] – Am I not, like, a normal kid? – You’re real normal, Rudy. -我不像正常小孩吗 -你很正常 鲁迪
[11:58] Right, officers? 对吧 警官
[11:59] That’s right. 没错
[12:00] God, I’m so cranky! Getting crankier! 天 我太抓狂了 更抓狂了
[12:03] Check and mate. 看看是谁笑到最后
[12:04] Yup. She’s really having trouble with that left. 没错 她真的很不想左转
[12:06] Mess with the Belchers and you will be mildly inconvenienced. 谁跟我们作对 我们就会”克制地”给他点颜色瞧瞧
[12:12] You kids are quiet tonight. 孩子们今晚很安静
[12:13] I can actually hear the show we’re watching. 我终于能听到电视节目的声音了
[12:15] It’s called Mr. Robot, but he’s human? 这剧叫《机器人先生》 但他是人类么
[12:17] I don’t get it. Pass the nuts. 看不懂 坚果给我
[12:18] Guys, this is a silence that falls over 大伙 这是来自一个
[12:21] a just and peaceful land. 正义和平之地的宁静
[12:22] Who’s Justin Peaceful? 正义·和平是谁
[12:23] I think he’s a folk singer. 可能是个乡村歌手
[12:25] Oh, must be Rudy. 肯定是鲁迪
[12:26] Him and his dad were gonna come pick up the ramps. 他和他爸要来拿活动坡道
[12:29] Thanks for holding on to ’em, Louise. 谢谢你帮我们保管它们 露易丝
[12:30] That’s weird. I left them right here by the back door. 奇怪了 我明明把它们放在后门这里了
[12:33] – Oh, crap. – Wh-What? What, oh, crap? -糟了 -怎么了 什么糟了
[12:36] She took the ramps. 她把斜坡拿走了
[12:38] What? We’ve been ramp-jacked? 什么 我们被抢劫了坡道
[12:39] I knew we should’ve insured them. 我就知道该给它们上保险
[12:41] Who would do a thing like that? Maybe rollerbladers. 谁会做这种事 或许是滑旱冰的
[12:43] – Those guys are pretty tough. – Someone else. -那些人很坏 -是别人
[12:46] Someone who just took a left turn into a world of hurt. 一个刚开车左转进痛苦的世界的人
[12:51] Oh, no. 不
[12:55] So, you wanted my ramps 你用我的斜坡
[12:56] to get back at a lady who was mean to you, 去报复一个对你很刻薄的女士
[12:58] and now that lady has them? 但现在斜坡被那位女士拿走了
[13:00] Maybe you shouldn’t have 你不该把
[13:00] left the ramps in the alley, Louise. 坡道放在小巷里 露易丝
[13:02] Yeah, there’s only five things thieves are looking for: 对啊 小偷只对五种东西感兴趣
[13:05] cash, jewelry, swords, velor and ramps. 金银珠宝 宝剑华服和活动坡道
[13:08] I didn’t think about it, okay? But don’t worry, Rudy. 我没多想 好吗 不过别担心 鲁迪
[13:10] We’re gonna march over and take what’s yours. 我们一起过去拿回属于你的东西
[13:12] She doesn’t have your ramps. The garbage men took ’em. 坡道不是她拿走的 是收垃圾的人
[13:15] – What? – I tried to stop ’em. -什么 -我想制止他们
[13:17] I was calling, “Hey! Don’t take the ramps! 我大喊 “别拿走活动坡道”
[13:19] Don’t take the ramps!” “别拿走活动坡道”
[13:20] But I had a toothbrush in my mouth then, 但牙刷还在我的嘴里
[13:22] and it probably sounded like, 可能听起来就像
[13:23] “Mwah, mwah, moo, moo, moo, moo, mwah!” “叽里呱啦 叽里呱啦”
[13:25] But I put the ramps over there. 但我把坡道放在了那边
[13:27] They were nowhere near the garbage. 离垃圾堆远得很
[13:29] – Well, she moved ’em. – What? -是她挪过去的 -什么
[13:30] That lady you guys are fighting with, 那个和你们作对的女士
[13:32] she moved ’em by the Dumpsters. 是她把坡道挪到垃圾桶旁的
[13:34] She must’ve known they’d get taken. 她肯定算好了他们会把坡道收走
[13:36] I didn’t know why she was moving ’em. 我那时不明白为什么她要挪走坡道
[13:37] I mean, she was laughing like a crazy person saying, 她像个疯子一样狂笑着说
[13:40] “That’ll show ’em!” “有他们好看的了”
[13:41] You know, maybe that should’ve tipped me off. 或许我该早点想到的
[13:43] It’s okay, Mr. Huggins. 没关系 哈金斯先生
[13:44] It’s only partially your fault, mostly her fault, 你只有一小部分责任 大部分责任在她
[13:46] and nobody else’s fault. 不怪其他人
[13:47] Well, I mean, you’re the one 是你把
[13:48] who left the ramps out here when there’s… 坡道放在外面导致…
[13:50] Rudy, I threw you a benefit. 鲁迪 我是给了你好处的
[13:53] Bob’s Burgers. 开心汉堡店
[13:54] Linda. The eagle has landed. 琳达 老鹰已经着陆
[13:56] The hawk is in the hamper. 老鹰已经上钩了
[13:58] What? Wh-What are you talking about? 什么 你在说什么
[13:59] – I got the bastard. – You what? -我抓到那个混蛋了 -你什么
[14:02] The art thief, I got him in custody. 那个偷画的贼 我把他抓起来了
[14:04] Gayle, Gayle, where are you? 盖尔 盖尔 你在哪
[14:06] The interrogation room. 审讯室
[14:07] Wha? They have one of those at the art museum? 什么 美术馆还有这种地方
[14:10] It’s also the employee bathroom. 兼员工洗手间
[14:12] Oh, my God, Gayle, don’t do anything. 天呐 盖尔 什么也别做
[14:14] I’m coming over there. Don’t do anything. 我马上过来 什么也别做
[14:16] Bob, if I’m not back soon, 鲍勃 如果我没有很快回来
[14:17] it’s ’cause I’m on the lam with Gayle. 就说明我和盖尔潜逃了
[14:19] – Okay, sounds good. – Okay, I got to go. -好的 听起来很带劲 -好吧 要走了
[14:22] Oh, God. Here she comes. 天呐 她来了
[14:27] Move, Little Trikey Me-No-Likey. 让开 讨厌的小滑头
[14:29] Not until you pay back my friend 除非你把我朋友
[14:31] for his surprisingly safe ramps. 极其安全的活动坡道还回来
[14:32] Hi, I’m the friend. 你好 我就是那位朋友
[14:33] Pretty dangerous ramps, actually. Pretty scary. 其实是危险的坡道 很可怕
[14:35] I said move. 我说了让开
[14:38] Oh, I am not moving. 我不走
[14:39] I am gonna eat in this alley and sleep in this alley, 我要在这条走道上吃饭睡觉
[14:41] and you are never driving through here again 你这辈子再也不能
[14:44] in your whole life, or at least until school starts. 走这条路了 至少在开学前不能了
[14:46] Move. Honk. 让开 按喇叭了
[14:48] No. Honk. 不让 滴滴
[14:49] Do it. Honk. 快让开 滴滴
[14:50] I won’t. Honk! 就不 滴滴
[14:51] I mean it. Honk. 我不开玩笑 滴滴
[14:52] I don’t care! Honk! 关我什么事 滴滴
[14:54] What a couple of honkies. 真是此起彼伏的喇叭声
[14:56] I don’t like this, Louise. It’s dangerous. 我不喜欢这样 露易丝 很危险
[14:58] – Tina, it’s fine. Honk! – Louise. -蒂娜 没事的 滴滴 -露易丝
[15:01] Honk infinity. 无限滴滴
[15:02] – She’s good. – What if she thinks -她挺厉害的 -万一她觉得
[15:03] she’s in park, but she’s not, 她是在公园里 然而这里并不是公园呢
[15:04] and she takes her foot off the brake and… 然后她脚从刹车上松开
[15:06] – Sorry, sorry, sorry. – Oh, Tina, come on! -不好意思 不好意思 -蒂娜 别这样
[15:08] You kids aren’t ruining my morning. 你们这些小孩真是坏了我一早的心情
[15:10] *Moss and fog, moss and fog* *青苔雾蒙蒙 青苔雾蒙蒙*
[15:12] *Moss and fog.* *青苔雾蒙蒙*
[15:13] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! 等等 等等…
[15:14] Are you frickin’ kidding me?! 你开什么玩笑
[15:19] Tina, put the pedal to the… 蒂娜 踩上踏板
[15:21] However this thing works. Go, just go. 随便吧 快走
[15:28] We got to catch up with that truck. 我们要赶上那辆卡车
[15:30] I got eyes on your green machine. 我盯着你的三轮车呢
[15:31] So far it’s hanging in there. 它目前还挂在那里
[15:33] – Kind of. – Whoa! Bikes can go so fast. -算是吧 -自行车原来可以这么快
[15:36] I mean, how does it even stay up? 它是怎么立起来的
[15:37] We should be wiping out all over the street right now. 我们现在应该摔倒在路边了吧
[15:41] Okay, now you’re getting in my head. 好吧 你快撞到我的头了
[15:42] Let’s not look at this too closely. 我们能不能不要这么近距离看
[15:43] She’s turning on Garden Street. 她上了花园街
[15:44] She’s heading towards downtown. 她要去市中心了
[15:46] Where the young professionals are. 那里有年轻的专家
[15:48] They love smoothies and hair removal. 他们喜欢冰沙和脱毛
[15:50] Let’s cut through that alley. 我们抄近道走小巷
[15:51] But what if we run into a bunch of kids 万一我们遇到了一群
[15:52] who don’t want us to? 不想让我们通过的孩子怎么办
[15:53] Whoa, irony, Right? 反讽对吗
[15:56] Hold on. It’s a tight squeeze. 等下 遇到危机
[15:59] Guys! There’s a board against some trash up ahead. 同志们 前面垃圾上立着一块木板
[16:02] I think… I think I’m gonna have to take it. 我 我觉得我能做到
[16:04] Rudy, be care… Oh, that’s not very scary. 鲁迪 小心 也没那么可怕
[16:09] – Did you guys see that? – See what? -你们看到了吗 -看到什么
[16:11] – It’s okay. God saw. – There she is! -没事 上帝看到了 -她在那里
[16:13] Faster, Tina! 骑快一点 蒂娜
[16:16] Gayle, it’s Linda, let me in. 盖尔 我是琳达 让我进去
[16:18] We got him just in time. 我们及时抓到了他
[16:19] He was about to make a move. 他就要动手了
[16:21] Oh, hi, hi. How are you? You good? 你好吗 没事吧
[16:23] – What’s your name, hon? – Neil. -你叫什么 亲爱的 -尼尔
[16:25] Neil? It’s nice to meet you, Neil. I’m Linda. 尼尔 很高兴认识你 尼尔 我叫琳达
[16:27] Are you the good cop or something? 你是好警察还是什么
[16:29] Oh, my God. 老天
[16:30] Gayle, sweetie, he’s innocent. 盖尔 亲爱的 他是无辜的
[16:31] You know that, right? 你知道的 对吧
[16:32] – He is? – Of course he is. -他是吗 -当然了
[16:34] I’m sorry I got you riled up. I was trying to help. 对不起我让你混淆了 我本来想帮忙的
[16:37] I didn’t think you were gonna kidnap a guy. 我没想到你会绑架一个人
[16:39] You should always think I’m gonna kidnap a guy. 你应该一直认为我会绑架
[16:42] I know. You’re right. But, you know, 我知道 你是对的 但是
[16:44] now you got to put him back where you found him. 现在你该把他送回到发现他的地方
[16:46] But he knows too much now. 但他知道的太多了
[16:48] – We got to get rid of him. – No, Gayle. -我们要除掉他 -不 盖尔
[16:50] – Stop. – Okay, fine. -住手 -好吧
[16:51] Sorry, sir. 对不起 先生
[16:52] We’re really sorry. 我们非常抱歉
[16:53] You’re not mad, right? 你没生气对吧
[16:55] I’m just confused. 我只是很疑惑
[16:56] I mean, I-I love this place. 我 我很爱这个地方
[16:58] I love that painting. 我爱那副画
[16:59] I-I would never hurt it or steal it. 我 我永远都不会破坏它或者偷走它
[17:02] No, of course not. 不 当然不会
[17:03] What’s so special about that painting, anyway? 那副画有什么特别的
[17:06] It’s just a bunch of lines and colors and splotches. 只是一堆线条和色块还有斑点
[17:09] I’m an artist, so I know the terminology. 我是一个艺术家 所以我知道这些术语
[17:11] Oh, I-I guess you could say it gives me some comfort 只能说在我妻子死后
[17:14] ever since my wife died. 它带给我很多安慰
[17:17] Did I say “Wife”? I meant “Cat.” 我说的是妻子吗 我意思是猫
[17:19] Oh, my God, you poor thing. 天啊 你这个可怜的人
[17:21] H-Hey, I think you two should get some coffee. 我觉得你们应该去喝杯咖啡
[17:24] – Really? – You do? -真的吗 -是吗
[17:25] Yeah, I do. 是的 我觉得
[17:27] A guy who says “Wife” But means “Cat”? 一个管猫叫妻子的人
[17:29] That’s a guy you got to get to know, Gayle. 这个人你可得认识认识 盖尔
[17:31] How about right now? 现在怎么样
[17:32] Oh, I have a job. Oh, I want to quit! 我还要上班 我想辞职
[17:34] Gayle, just meet him at 5:00, for God’s sake. 盖尔 五点再见他 看在上帝面上
[17:36] Oh, it’s okay, Gayle. 没关系 盖尔
[17:37] I’ll just hang around until then. 在那之前我会四处逛逛
[17:39] Oh. Maybe I can lean against you. 也许我能靠着你
[17:42] Oh. You’re really gonna lean, huh? 你还真靠啊
[17:44] Yeah, this’ll work. Let’s go guard some art. 是的 这很有用 我们去守护艺术品吧
[17:46] There she is. 又来了
[17:48] You followed me? 你们在跟踪我吗
[17:49] Yeah, we did. 是的
[17:50] You dragged my green machine all over town. 我拖着我的三轮车拖了一路
[17:53] I what? Oh, my God. 我什么 我的天啊
[17:55] That is not easy to look at. 人间惨事
[17:57] It’s like something you dance around at Burning Man. 像在火人节上大家围着跳舞的那玩意
[18:00] I didn’t know it was there. 我不知道它在车底下
[18:01] Understandable. 可以理解
[18:02] It’s only a big chunk of plastic 它只是一坨
[18:04] you dragged under your truck for, like, two miles. 在你卡车下面被拖了两英里的塑料
[18:06] I could have killed you. 我当时可能会撞死你
[18:08] Oh. Well, I guess that’s true. 我猜是的
[18:11] I like how upset you are. 我喜欢你崩溃的样子
[18:12] Keep that coming. 继续
[18:14] – Okay, too much. – I’m sorry. -好吧 太过了 -对不起
[18:17] Things have been crazy. I’ve been so on edge 太疯狂了 自从我用所有积蓄
[18:19] since I dumped my savings into this truck. 买了那辆卡车之后我就很紧张
[18:22] It seems like a can’t-miss idea, right? 听上去像一个不该错过的主意对吗
[18:24] – Yeah,- Sure, sure. -是吧 -是的
[18:26] But business is bad. 但是生意很不好
[18:27] Business is very bad. 生意很不好
[18:29] Well, maybe that’s your problem? 可能是你的问题
[18:30] It makes me feel awful, you know? 让我感到很沮丧
[18:32] That part of trying something new 当我尝试某样新东西
[18:34] when I just suck at it. 却做得一团糟的时候
[18:36] What if I suck at it forever? 如果我永远都做不好怎么办
[18:37] I don’t know. Give up? 不知道 放弃
[18:39] No, no, no. It’s okay, Alice. 不 不 不 没关系 爱丽丝
[18:40] We’ve all been there. Haven’t we? 我们都遇到过这种情况 对吗
[18:42] Sorry, lady. You’re not gonna get me 不好意思 女士
[18:44] and my messed up green machine to feel bad for you. 我和我毁掉的三轮车不为你感到难过
[18:46] I’m just saying, we’ve all had that fear 我是想说 当我们尝试新鲜事物的时候
[18:48] when you’re trying something new 都会感到恐惧
[18:50] that’s kind of scary 的确很吓人
[18:51] and you think you’re never gonna be able to do it, right? 你会觉得你永远也做不到 对吗
[18:53] I did when I was switching from boob to bottle. 我从喝母乳换成和奶粉的时候就这样
[18:56] Hardest four years of my life. 我人生中最艰难的四年
[18:57] Okay, so we covered Gene. 那么 吉恩也这样
[18:59] And maybe someone else can relate in some way? 或许某人可以跟自己联系起来
[19:01] I don’t like bats. 我不喜欢蝙蝠
[19:03] Okay, that’s totally off-topic. 好吧 跑题了
[19:04] Sorry, I thought we were just talking about scary stuff. 抱歉 我以为我们在聊可怕的东西
[19:06] Louise, what have you been scared about lately? 露易丝 你最近在害怕什么
[19:09] Something that’s “Wheel-y” Hard to start doing? 某件”轮的”很难开始的事情
[19:11] – “Two-wheel-y” Hard? – I’m gonna also say bats. -“两轮的”难题 -我还是想说蝙蝠
[19:14] Nope, that’s not something you do. 不 你不怕蝙蝠
[19:16] can I guess? 我能猜猜吗
[19:17] Shut up, Alice. Sorry, sorry. 闭嘴 爱丽丝 抱歉 抱歉
[19:18] All right, I get it. I get it, Tina. Geez. 好吧 我知道了 蒂娜 老头
[19:21] Oh, good. 那就好
[19:22] And maybe you have a point. 或许你说得对
[19:24] Alice, I can see how you might not have been 爱丽丝 我理解在我们的小巷接触过程中
[19:27] your best self during our alley interactions. 你没有表现出最好的自己
[19:29] Thank you. 谢谢你
[19:30] And I just want to say I also don’t like bats. 我只是想说 我也不喜欢蝙蝠
[19:33] Hard thing to admit. Respect. 很难启齿 佩服你
[19:36] You know what? 知道吗
[19:36] I am gonna stick with this business. 我要继续做这份事业
[19:39] Good one. Oh, you’re serious. 好样的 你是认真的吗
[19:41] I mean, good. Solid plan. 我是说 很好 靠谱的计划
[19:43] And I want to pay you back for the ramps and the trike… 我要把坡道和三轮车的钱赔给你们
[19:46] – Great. – … in store credit! -太好了 -用店内积分的形式
[19:48] Would you prefer waxes or smoothies? 你们是喜欢发蜡还是沙冰
[19:50] – Smoothies. – Smoothies. – Smoothies. – Waxes! -沙冰 -沙冰 -沙冰 -发蜡
[19:52] Sorry again about your ramps, Rudy. 很抱歉把你的坡道弄丢了 鲁迪
[19:54] It’s okay. 没关系
[19:55] My dad and I will build more ramps. 我和我爸会做新的坡道
[19:57] From the ashes rise ramps. 坡道从无变有
[19:59] More ramps. 更多的坡道
[20:01] Is there something different about Jimmy Jr. And Zeke? 小吉米和齐克这是怎么了
[20:03] Check it out, Gene. Our man-skets. 快看看 吉恩 我们的男篮
[20:06] How’d I ever get by without one of these? 我之前没有它是怎么骑车的
[20:08] Yeah! Summer of the boy basket. 太棒了 男篮暑假
[20:11] And what about your green machine, Louise? I mean, 你的三轮车怎么办 露易丝 我是说
[20:13] free smoothies take some of the sting out of it, but… 免费的沙冰或许可以缓解一些难过 但是
[20:16] Yeah. Well, I’ve been thinking… 好吧 我在想
[20:20] Move back. Everyone move back. 退后 所有人退后
[20:22] We’re back as far as we can go, Louise. 我们已经退到不能再退了 露易丝
[20:24] Move back further. Mom, no pictures. 再退远点 老妈 别拍照
[20:26] Right, right, right. Mr. Huggins, you got this? 好 好 好 哈金斯先生 准备好了吗
[20:28] I got it. 准备好了
[20:28] Mom, who are you taking to? What’d you just say? 老妈 你在和谁说话 你刚刚说什么
[20:31] Nothing, nobody. 没什么 没人
[20:32] Just focus on the bike and smile. 集中注意力 保持微笑
[20:33] Here we go in five, four… 倒数五 四
[20:35] – Dad, no crying! – I’m sorry. -老爸 别哭 -对不起
[20:37] Don’t worry, Louise. 别担心 露易丝
[20:38] If your father screws this up, 如果你爸搞砸了
[20:40] I’m ready to step in and be the hero. 我随时做好准备 当救场英雄
[20:41] For the record, I totally paved the way 准确地说 我之前精彩绝伦的演讲
[20:42] for this whole thing to happen 为这整件事
[20:43] with my amazing speech earlier. 做好了铺垫
[20:45] But yeah, it’s fine. 但是 好吧 没事
[20:46] Three, two, one… 三 二 一
[20:49] Pedal! Pedal! You’re becoming a woman, Louise! 骑车 骑车 你长大了 露易丝
[20:52] Okay, Dad, let go. 好吧 老爸 放手
[20:54] Wait, not yet! Okay, now! 等等 还没好 好了 就现在
[20:55] * Like a bat out of hell, I’ll be gone * *就像飞出地狱的蝙蝠 我将离去*
[20:57] * When the morning comes * *当黎明降临*
[21:01] * when the night is over * *当黑夜结束*
[21:03] * Like a bat out of hell * *就像飞出地狱的蝙蝠*
[21:04] * I’ll be gone, gone, gone * *我将离去 离去 离去*
[21:07] * Like a bat out of hell * *就像飞出地狱的蝙蝠*
[21:08] * I’ll be gone when the morning comes *我将离去 当黎明降临*
[21:12] * But when the day is done and the sun goes down * *而当白天结束 日落西山*
[21:16] * And the moonlight’s shining through… * *月光普照*
[21:20] * Then like a sinner * *如罪人一般*
[21:22] * Before the gates of heaven * *站在天堂门前*
[21:26] * I’ll come crawling on back… * *我将归来*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme