时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 小蝇大事[戏仿美剧《小谎大事》] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:21] | Whoa, the beach is littered with tourists. | 沙滩上到处都是游客 |
[00:23] | And litter. | 还有垃圾 |
[00:23] | Who just lays on a blanket all day? | 怎么会有人想一整天躺在毯子上 |
[00:25] | Yeah, give your couch another try! | 就是 再考虑下家里的沙发吧 |
[00:27] | – Couches are wonderful! – Totally. | -沙发超舒服的 -没错 |
[00:29] | And I hate how the water makes the sand stick to your… | 我也不喜欢碰水后沙子粘… |
[00:34] | Sugar cookies! | “糖屑曲奇” |
[00:36] | Skin. | 皮肤上 |
[00:38] | That’s… A lot of contact. | 真是…大面积的肌肤接触啊 |
[00:41] | Good idea. We should go in for a closer look. | 你们说的对 我们应该走近去瞧一瞧 |
[00:45] | Hey. Hi. We were just wondering why you’re rolling around | 嗨 你们为什么在沙滩上滚来滚去 |
[00:47] | in the sand like that? On each other? No judgment. | 还相互摩擦呢 没其他意思 |
[00:50] | – We’re doing sugar cookies. – Sugar cookies? | -我们在做”糖屑曲奇”热身 -“糖屑曲奇”吗 |
[00:52] | The sand’s the sugar, we’re the cookies. | 沙子是糖 我们是曲奇 |
[00:54] | Listen, pal, if sand was sugar, I’d know it. | 听着 如果沙子是糖 我不可能不知道的 |
[00:56] | It’s a cool way for the squad to bond. | 这有利于我们队伍加深感情 |
[00:58] | – And warm up. – The squad? What kind of squad is it anyway? | -还能热身 -队伍 什么样的队伍 |
[01:01] | Just curious about squads, mainly this one. | 我只是对队伍感到好奇 特别是你们这个 |
[01:03] | We’re junior lifeguards. | 我们是少年救援队 |
[01:05] | We get to do several | 我们会进行一些 |
[01:06] | of the same drills actual lifeguards do. | 真正的救生员会做的训练 |
[01:08] | And when we graduate, our squad’s picture will go | 毕业后 我们的照片 |
[01:10] | on the wall of honor in the lifeguard station. | 会贴在救援站的荣誉墙上 |
[01:13] | Just above the copier. So… | 就在打印机上面 所以… |
[01:15] | – Wow. – Well, thank you for you service | -哇塞 -谢谢你们为我们的沙滩 |
[01:17] | to our beach, to yourselves. | 和你们自己提供的服务 |
[01:20] | Hydrate, snack, sunscreen! | 喝水零食防晒时间 |
[01:25] | So… how does one become a junior lifeguard? | 所以…要怎么才能加入少年救援队呢 |
[01:27] | Well, you got to love, but also respect, the beach. | 你得热爱并且敬畏海滩 |
[01:30] | That’s so funny. | 真有趣 |
[01:31] | I was just saying how much I love, | 我刚刚才说我特别喜欢 |
[01:33] | but also respect the beach. | 并且敬畏这片海滩 |
[01:35] | You got to be a strong open ocean swimmer, | 你得擅长于在海里游泳 |
[01:36] | you got to thrive in a disciplined environment, | 你得适应严格的训练环境 |
[01:39] | and you got to enjoy hard work. | 你还得刻苦努力 |
[01:40] | It’s like you people know me. | 你们说的简直就是我 |
[01:42] | So where do I sign up? | 在哪报名呢 |
[01:43] | Sign-ups were last week. | 上周报完名了 |
[01:45] | Kelly’s right. This session already started, | 凯莉说的对 训练课程已经开始 |
[01:47] | and we’re at capacity. | 人也已经招满了 |
[01:48] | Thanks for the helpful bit of info, Kelly. | 谢谢你的给力情报 凯莉 |
[01:50] | No prob. Hey, Michael, want me to get your back? | 不客气 迈克尔 要我帮你背上擦防晒吗 |
[01:53] | Sure, and I’ll get your back. | 好的 一会我帮你擦 |
[01:55] | So much contact. | 太多肌肤接触了 |
[01:57] | Partner up for the buoy swim! | 现在各自组队进行带浮标游泳训练 |
[02:01] | You can always sign up for the next session. | 你可以报名参加下一期 |
[02:03] | – When’s that? – Next year! | -什么时候 -明年 |
[02:05] | Next year? That’s in, like, a million years! | 明年吗 那是猴年马月了 |
[02:10] | I fell in a dumb hole! | 我掉坑里了 |
[02:12] | Kelly, don’t move, girl. | 凯莉 别动 |
[02:13] | We’re looking at a grade three sprain. | 这是三级扭伤 |
[02:16] | – But that’ll take weeks to heal! – It’s true. | -这得几周才能康复 -没错 |
[02:18] | And by then, this session will be over. | 到时这期培训都结束了 |
[02:20] | Oh, my God. I wish I never even had stupid ankles. | 天呐 真希望我没长脚踝这种蠢玩意儿 |
[02:24] | Parker, Willow, help her to the station. | 帕克 威洛 扶她到救援站去 |
[02:28] | Why don’t stupid people fill in holes? | 这些呆瓜就不能把坑填上吗 |
[02:30] | Speaking of filling in, since Kelly’s out, | 说到填坑 既然凯莉退出了 |
[02:32] | does that mean I can fill in for her? | 我是不是可以填补她的位置呢 |
[02:34] | Let me think about that. | 让我考虑一下 |
[02:36] | Let me ask you this. | 问你一个问题 |
[02:37] | Why do you want to be a junior lifeguard? | 你为什么想要加入少年救援队 |
[02:39] | I want to be a junior lifeguard because… | 我想加入少年救援队是因为… |
[02:45] | Because I love the beach, | 因为我热爱沙滩 |
[02:46] | I’m a very, very strong swimmer, | 我很擅长游泳 |
[02:48] | I’m super into discipline, | 我很喜欢遵守纪律 |
[02:49] | and I’ve always wanted to be a lifeguard. | 我一直想当一名救生员 |
[02:50] | Yup, all true. You can check my journal. | 真的 你可以看我的日记 |
[02:53] | Can we get the Wi-Fi password? | 请问”歪fai”密码是多少 |
[02:55] | The-the Wi-Fi password? | “歪fai”密码吗 |
[02:57] | Yeah, for the network “Kids Trapped Send Help.” | 嗯 “被困小孩寻求帮助”这个网的密码 |
[03:00] | That’s my family’s Wi-Fi network. | 那是我家用的”歪fai”网络 |
[03:02] | My-my kids named it that. | 我孩子起的名字 |
[03:03] | They’re not really trapped. | 他们不是真的被困了 |
[03:04] | I just don’t know how to change it. | 我只是不知道怎么改名 |
[03:06] | Pretty sure it’s pronounced “Wiffy,” Right? | 那不是应该念”微飞”吗 |
[03:08] | Dude, it’s “Wi-Fi.” | 是”歪fai”兄弟 |
[03:10] | I think… I mean, I think it’s “Wi-Fi.” | 我觉得… 应该是”歪fai” |
[03:12] | Are we sure? Everyone’s in agreement it’s “Wi-Fi”? | 你们确定吗 大家都觉得是”歪fai”吗 |
[03:15] | – Yeah. – Well, I’m gonna keep calling it “Wiffy” in my head. | -是的 -我会继续叫它”微飞” 在心里 |
[03:17] | Can’t stop me from doing that. | 这你们可管不了我 |
[03:19] | So, can I get the password? | 所以说 能告诉我密码了吗 |
[03:20] | Right, but it’s my family’s personal home network | 对哈 但这是我家的私用网络 |
[03:23] | for upstairs family use, so… | 是给楼上用的 所以… |
[03:25] | Should we go across the street? | 要不我们去对面吃 |
[03:26] | I’m pretty sure they have Wi-Fi. | 我觉得他们那儿肯定有 |
[03:27] | – The password is “Dadsbald,” All lowercase one word. – Lin! | -密码是”老爸谢顶” 小写全拼没空格 -琳 |
[03:30] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 多谢 |
[03:32] | Bob, people expect to have Wi-Fi nowadays. | 鲍勃 现在的顾客希望店里有无线网 |
[03:34] | Free Wi-Fi is this generation’s free pens at the bank. | 免费无线就是这个时代的免费银行笔 |
[03:37] | Those pens aren’t free, Lin. | 那些笔不是免费的 琳 |
[03:38] | You have to break the chain to get the pen. | 你得把线弄断才能拿走 |
[03:40] | – Yeah, it’s easy. – But maybe free Wi-Fi is good for business. | -是的 很容易 -但免费无线也许真能帮我们拉生意 |
[03:44] | Except for Teddy, using it here for that. | 虽然泰迪会用来看搞笑视频 |
[03:45] | That guy falls. | 那人摔倒了 |
[03:47] | Oh, that’s got to hurt. | 看着都疼 |
[03:49] | Everyone, out of the water! | 各位 出水 |
[03:51] | Why am I saying that, you ask? | 你们是不是要问我为什么这么说 |
[03:52] | – No. I mean, yes. – Because I am– | -没有 好吧 是的 -因为只要你们 |
[03:54] | as soon as you sign this fun | 在这份有趣且基本填写完毕 |
[03:55] | and mostly filled-out permission form– | 的许可申请表上签字 |
[03:57] | the newest member of the famous Junior Lifeguards. | 我就是著名少年救援队的最新成员了 |
[03:59] | – So famous. – So junior. | -超著名 -超低龄 |
[04:02] | Tina, should we work on your swimming? | 蒂娜 你的游泳技术没问题吗 |
[04:04] | I remember you not knowing how to do that… so great. | 我印象中你不太会… 游得不太好 |
[04:07] | – Don’t write that. – It’s fine. She floats. | -别写那条 -没 事的 她浮得起来 |
[04:08] | – It’s like me. We’re floaters. – All right. | -像我一样 我们都浮得起来 -好吧 |
[04:10] | Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water. | 当你以为可以重新下水的时候 |
[04:14] | It’s not. | 其实并非如此 |
[04:17] | All right, gang, it’s time to officially welcome Tina here | 好了 各位 我们正式欢迎蒂娜加入 |
[04:19] | – into the Junior Lifeguards. – Thanks, Zack. | -少年救援队 -谢谢 扎克 |
[04:22] | Couple things about me– I go to school, I live at home. | 自我介绍下 我在上学 我住家里 |
[04:24] | And I swim really, really well. | 我超级擅长游泳 |
[04:26] | Okay, cool. Thanks a lot, Tina. | 好了 多谢 蒂娜 |
[04:27] | Oh, and I’m pretty single right now. | 而且我现在是单身 |
[04:29] | I believe you guys were wondering about that earlier. | 我相信你们之前一定好奇这件事 |
[04:30] | All right, time to stretch out, everybody. | 好了 该做准备活动了 大家伙 |
[04:33] | Look, I know I’m only here | 我知道我来这里只是因为 |
[04:34] | because Kelly had that super embarrassing fall. | 凯莉非常丢人地摔倒了 |
[04:36] | Yes, I’m taking her place, but I’m not the new Kelly. | 我确实填补了她的位置 但这不等于我就是凯莉 |
[04:39] | Michael, whatever you had with Kelly | 迈克尔 无论你和凯莉之间是什么关系 |
[04:41] | doesn’t just mean you have that with me. | 不等于说你和我也是 |
[04:42] | No, yeah, I-I know… that… | 不 我知道 |
[04:44] | Unless it does. | 除非我们之间确实有什么 |
[04:46] | Tina, less talking, more stretching! | 蒂娜 少说话 多拉伸 |
[04:48] | Sorry! Hey, how about some of us start a second row back here? | 抱歉 我们再分出来一排怎么样 |
[04:52] | This is too much, actually. | 太多了 |
[04:53] | – I’m coming back. – Tina, stop messing around! | -我回来了 -蒂娜 集中点 |
[04:56] | All right, guys, let’s set up for a paddle relay. | 好了 孩子们 准备进行划桨接力 |
[04:59] | Or we dive right into sugar cookies? | 或者我们直接做”糖屑曲奇”怎么样 |
[05:01] | Some of us haven’t done that yet? | 还有人还没做过吗 |
[05:03] | All right, that’s it. Drop and give me 20. Everybody! | 得了 每人先做20个俯卧撑 |
[05:06] | – Why everybody? – Because, Parker, this is a squad. | -为什么每人都做 -因为这是个团队帕克 |
[05:09] | You sink or swim, or save sinking swimmers as a squad. | 你们要共浮沉 共同开展救援 |
[05:13] | Thanks a lot, Tina. | 真是谢谢你 蒂娜 |
[05:15] | High step, high step and… dolphin dive! | 抬腿 抬腿 海豚潜 |
[05:18] | – Great dolphin, Willow. – Thanks! | -做得不错 威洛 -谢谢 |
[05:20] | Tina, you’re the last one. | 蒂娜 最后轮到你了 |
[05:22] | Okay. Wow that’s cold. | 好的 水好凉 |
[05:24] | This is gonna take me a few minutes to ease in. | 我得花几分钟适应适应 |
[05:26] | Run! Now! Go! | 跑起来 快去 |
[05:31] | That’s enough of the water for me today. | 我今天碰这些水就够了 |
[05:33] | Are there some indoor drills we can do? | 我们有什么室内训练吗 |
[05:35] | – We’re startin’ over! – What?! | -重来一遍 -什么 |
[05:36] | The squad does not finish | 所有人都潜过海浪 |
[05:38] | – until everyone can get past the breakers. – So unfair! | -才算练习结束 -太不公平了 |
[05:42] | If ever there was a time | 要是能做”糖屑曲奇” |
[05:43] | to do sugar cookies, am I right? | 就好了 对不对 |
[05:46] | Who wants to show me the proper rhythm | 谁能展示一下用正确节奏 |
[05:47] | for chest compressions on Can’t Breathe-y Stevie here? | 给无法呼吸的史蒂夫做心肺复苏 |
[05:50] | Jason, you ready to shine, bro? | 杰森 准备好露一手了吗 |
[05:52] | So, what do you think of Jason? | 你对杰森有什么看法 |
[05:53] | I’m pretty sure he’s into you. | 我觉得他喜欢你 |
[05:54] | – Jason’s my brother. – Oh. I was wondering | -杰森是我哥 -噢 怪不得 |
[05:57] | why you both said “Bye, Mom” to the same lady. | 你们对同一位女士说”再见 妈妈” |
[05:59] | Still, there’s something there. | 不过你们之间的确有点意思 |
[06:01] | So, whatcha writing? A novel? | 你写什么呢 小说吗 |
[06:04] | What? Oh, no, just catching up on e-mail. | 啥 不是 只是在收邮件 |
[06:08] | Is it an e-mail to your publisher about your novel? | 是出版社发给你的关于你小说的邮件吗 |
[06:11] | No. I-It’s about the kids’ soccer schedule. | 不是 是孩子们足球训练时间表的邮件 |
[06:15] | I can’t believe we didn’t think of free Wi-Fi before. | 我们之前居然没想过要提供免费无线网 |
[06:18] | It’s busy, but calm. | 看看餐馆 人很多 却很安静 |
[06:19] | Everyone’s happy just staring at their screens. | 每个人都满足地盯着他们的屏幕 |
[06:22] | Yeah, but I thought it’d be different. | 是啊 但跟我想象的不太一样 |
[06:23] | Like, creative people, writing the next big thing, | 我想的是富有创造力的人们在这儿构思他们的大作 |
[06:26] | free-flowing ideas. | 让灵感自由流淌 |
[06:27] | Instead it’s just e-mail and online shopping, | 而不是来这儿发邮件网物 |
[06:29] | and whatever that guy’s watching and crying about. | 以及鬼知道把那个人感动哭的什么东西 |
[06:32] | It’s the British Baking Show. | 是《英国家庭烘焙大赛》 |
[06:34] | Yeah, some old guy made a Swiss roll | 没错 有个老家伙做的瑞士卷 |
[06:36] | that made me feel something, for once. | 让我人生第一次感觉到了什么 |
[06:38] | It’s weird that this is how they choose the prime minister. | 他们为啥用这种奇怪的方式选首相 |
[06:41] | There’s my little Tina-la Anderson. | 瞧瞧我的小蒂娜拉·安德森 |
[06:41] | 帕米拉·安德森 美剧《护滩使者》中美女救生员的扮演者 | |
[06:44] | Was your first day at the beach a day at the beach? | 第一天的沙滩体验感觉怎么样 |
[06:47] | I’m tired, but also exhilarated. | 我很累 但也很高兴 |
[06:49] | So, what did we learn? | 今天学了些什么呢 |
[06:51] | Well, we learned that Michael and Kelly are still texting | 今天得知迈克尔和凯莉还在互发短信 |
[06:53] | each other even though she’s not in Junior Guards anymore. | 尽管凯莉已经不再是少年救援队的成员了 |
[06:55] | Which is fine. | 没关系 |
[06:55] | Love triangles are pretty common in JGs, I think. | 我觉得少年救援队里三角恋是很普通的事 |
[06:58] | Right, but did you learn anything | 但你们没有学关于 |
[06:59] | about lifeguarding, or swimming? | 救生或游泳的知识吗 |
[07:02] | Geez, Dad, give the girl a break. | 天呐 老爸 让蒂娜松口气吧 |
[07:03] | She’s probably exhausted | 光是盯着那些救援队员的屁股 |
[07:05] | from staring at all those lifeguard butts. | 可能就已经耗尽了她所有精力 |
[07:07] | – Oh, my God. – Well, I’m gonna go rest up. | -我的天 -我要去休息了 |
[07:09] | Tomorrow is another big day of drama on the beach, starring me. | 明天沙滩上又会有一场大戏上演 主角是我 |
[07:13] | *Beach drama* | *沙滩大戏* |
[07:15] | *Beach drama, whoa* | *沙滩大戏* |
[07:19] | *Beach drama, beach drama* | *沙滩大戏 沙滩大戏* |
[07:22] | *Can’t Breathe-y Stevie* | *不能呼吸的史蒂夫* |
[07:26] | *Beach drama.* | *沙滩大戏* |
[07:31] | When you’re done cleaning the boards, you can go. | 清理完这些船板你们就可以走了 |
[07:34] | And I hope it’s as un-fun as it looks. | 我希望它跟看起来一样不好玩 |
[07:36] | It is un-fun. And it’s messed up | 确实不好玩 而且很混蛋 |
[07:38] | that we’re all punished when only one of us is messing up. | 一人搞砸 全员都要接受惩罚 |
[07:40] | Well, it might be “Messed up,” | 或许是很”混蛋” |
[07:42] | but it’s how we do things in Junior Guards, gang. | 但少年救援队的规矩就是这样 |
[07:44] | That person you’re referring to | 那个你口中搞砸的人 |
[07:46] | needs to think long and hard about why she’s here. | 应该好好想想她为什么在这里 |
[07:48] | And that she can quit at any time. | 她可以随时退出 |
[07:51] | ‘Cause if this continues, | 因为如果继续这样下去 |
[07:52] | I’m not so sure this squad is gonna graduate next week. | 我不保证这支救援队能在下周毕业 |
[07:54] | – Jeesh, what’s his problem? – You. | -天呐 他这是有什么问题 -你 |
[07:56] | – You’re the problem. – Yeah. Just quit, Tina. | -你就是问题 -没错 退出吧蒂娜 |
[07:59] | Okay, I-I think we all just need to cool down and lotion up. | 我觉得我们需要冷静下来 擦擦防晒霜 |
[08:02] | Want me to get your back, Michael? | 要我帮你擦吗 迈克尔 |
[08:03] | No, I don’t want you to get my back. | 不 我不要你帮我擦 |
[08:05] | I just want to get through one day | 我只希望度过正常的一天 |
[08:06] | without you getting us in trouble. | 而不是被你害得每天接受惩罚 |
[08:08] | Ouch. | 很伤人 |
[08:09] | Tina, why are you even here? You’re not JGM. | 蒂娜 你到底为什么参加这个 你又不是JGM |
[08:12] | What’s JGM? | JGM是什么 |
[08:13] | Junior Guard Material. | 少年救生员这块料 |
[08:15] | Face it, Tina, you’re a screwup. | 面对事实吧 蒂娜 你就是颗老鼠屎 |
[08:17] | But I’m the lovable screwup. We all have our roles. | 但我是可爱的老鼠屎 我们都有自己的角色 |
[08:19] | He’s the hot one, he’s also the hot one. You guys get it. | 他是性感帅哥 他也是 你们懂我意思吧 |
[08:22] | Tina, Zack, Jason and Parker are right. | 蒂娜 扎克和杰森还有帕克说的对 |
[08:25] | I think Willow said it, too. | 我想威洛也说了 |
[08:27] | You should really think about quitting. | 你真的应该考虑一下退出 |
[08:28] | – Yeah. – Oh, if that’s how you all feel, | -是啊 -如果你们都是这么想的 |
[08:31] | then, fine, I guess I’ll quit. | 那好吧 我想我会退出的 |
[08:34] | What was that, Michael? I should stay? | 你说什么 迈克尔 我应该留下吗 |
[08:35] | I’m the quiet leader? | 我是默默领导大家的人 |
[08:36] | Did not say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[08:37] | Oh. So, n-no one’s gonna stop me? | 所以 没有人挽留我吗 |
[08:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:42] | I’m gonna turn in my whistle and can. | 我会上交我的哨子和装备 |
[08:47] | Bob, have you seen this video | 鲍勃 你看过这个猴子 |
[08:48] | where the monkey falls out of the tree | 闻到自己的臭手指以后 |
[08:50] | after he smells his stinky finger? | 从树上掉下来的视频吗 |
[08:51] | Take your headphones off, Teddy. | 把你的耳机拿掉 泰迪 |
[08:53] | You’re talking way too loud. | 你说话声音太大了 |
[08:53] | Yeah, he scratches his butt, then he smells his finger, | 他抓了抓他的屁股 然后闻了闻手指 |
[08:55] | then he falls right out of the tree. | 就从树上掉下来了 |
[08:58] | Oh, I’m not doing it justice. | 光是听我这么说你可能体会不到 |
[08:59] | I can’t describe it. | 没法形容 |
[09:00] | – Y-You got to see it for yourself. – Teddy. | -你得自己看 -泰迪 |
[09:01] | – Take your head… – No, I’m just gonna forward it to you. | -把你的耳机 -不 我直接转发给你 |
[09:03] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[09:03] | Here’s your order. | 这是你点的餐 |
[09:04] | In the mouth, headed south. | 吃进嘴里 化在肚里 |
[09:07] | Nothing? Really? | 没反应 认真的吗 |
[09:09] | You’re not gonna look up from the screen, | 我在跟你说话你都不从屏幕 |
[09:10] | even with me talking to you now? | 抬眼看我一下 |
[09:11] | Hello? I put poison in your fries. | 听得到吗 我在你的薯条里下了毒 |
[09:14] | Okay, that’s it. That’s enough screen time, people! | 够了 屏幕时间结束了 朋友们 |
[09:17] | Let’s all take a ten-minute break. | 我们来休息十分钟 |
[09:18] | – Lin. – Okay, I’m going upstairs | -琳 -我要上楼 |
[09:20] | – to unplug the router. – No, no, no, Lin. | -把路由器插头拔掉 -别别别 琳 |
[09:22] | The Wi-Fi has been good for business. | 无线网络给我们带来了生意 |
[09:24] | It’s good for business, but bad for humans. | 是带来了生意 但也抽走了客人的灵魂 |
[09:27] | I don’t want to live in a world where people don’t look up | 我不想活在一个我说超搞笑东西的时候 |
[09:29] | and smile at me when I say hilarious stuff. | 大家都不看着我 不对我笑的世界 |
[09:34] | Not you, too, Sergeant Bosco. | 你不会也来上网吧 博斯柯探长 |
[09:36] | Shush, shh, shh. Shut up. | 嘘嘘嘘 闭嘴 |
[09:38] | Don’t say my name. | 不要说我的名字 |
[09:39] | I’m undercover. | 我现在是秘密行动 |
[09:41] | but your badge is right there. | 但是你的警徽就挂在脖子上 |
[09:43] | Damn it. Don’t look at me. | 该死 别看我 |
[09:45] | Just act normal and pretend I’m a customer. | 表现得跟平时一样 假装我是个顾客 |
[09:47] | what would you like to eat today, Sergeant Customer? | 你今天想要吃什么呢 顾客探长 |
[09:50] | I’ll, have, a coffee. | 给我来一杯咖啡 |
[09:53] | – Very natural. – Shush! | -很自然 -嘘 |
[09:56] | Why are you undercover? | 你为什么要秘密行动 |
[09:57] | I’m investigating cyber robberies, that’s why. | 我在调查网络盗窃案 这就是原因 |
[10:00] | Hence the shorts. | 所以穿了短裤 |
[10:01] | Some scumbag on your Wi-Fi network | 你们无线网络上的某个混球 |
[10:04] | is hacking into people’s computers | 黑进了别人的电脑 |
[10:05] | and stealing identities and credit card numbers | 窃取了人家的身份信息和信用卡号码 |
[10:07] | and buying some really dumb stuff online. | 然后在网上买了一些很蠢的东西 |
[10:10] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[10:11] | If I knew that, I wouldn’t be undercover, would I? | 我要是知道的话 还会在这边秘密行动吗 |
[10:14] | It says “Police” On the back of your shirt. | 你的衣服背后写着”警察” |
[10:17] | Got-dangit! | 该死 |
[10:19] | – Bob, change shirts with me. – No. | -鲍勃 跟我换衣服 -不要 |
[10:22] | So someone in the restaurant is a computer hacker, huh? | 所以餐厅里有个电脑黑客 |
[10:24] | Well, it’s something. | 有意思 |
[10:26] | Okay, I’m in. | 好吧 我加入 |
[10:27] | What do you… what do you mean, you’re in? | 什么 什么叫 你加入 |
[10:29] | I’m in. Let’s go, let’s do it, baby. | 我加入 来吧 调查起来宝贝儿 |
[10:31] | – What? – Is it him? | -什么 -是他吗 |
[10:32] | – Is it her? Is it–is it her? – Her what? – Is it him? | -是她 是她吗 -她什么 -是他吗 |
[10:34] | – What are you talking about? – No. – Is it him? | -你们在说什么 -不是 -是他吗 |
[10:35] | – Not… No. – Is it that one? – Him. | -不 不 -是他 -他 |
[10:37] | – What about that one? – I don’t know. Shh! | -那 个呢 -我不知道 嘘 |
[10:38] | You shush. We’re helping. | 你才要嘘 我们在帮你忙呢 |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:41] | Okay. Sure. Yeah, we can make | 好的 我们今年可以 |
[10:43] | the fun run a 3K instead of a 2K this year. | 把欢乐跑从2千米改成3千米 |
[10:46] | Yeah, another K is no prob. | 是的 多1千米没有问题 |
[10:48] | Okay, look, I got to go. The other line’s ringing. | 好了 我得挂了 另一个电话来了 |
[10:50] | Lifeguard station, this is Zack. | 救援站 我是扎克 |
[10:53] | You want to move the sand castle contest | 你想把沙堡比赛 |
[10:55] | to south of the pier? | 挪到码头南边举行 |
[10:56] | I bet you can’t wait to get up on that wall of honor. | 你肯定迫不及待想要上这堵荣耀之墙了吧 |
[11:00] | I’m not going up on the wall. | 我不会上这堵墙了 |
[11:01] | Sure you are. | 你当然会 |
[11:02] | You’re a Junior Lifeguard, ain’t ya? | 你是少年海边救援队的吧 |
[11:04] | Not for much longer. | 当不了多久了 |
[11:05] | I’m turning in my whistle and my can. | 我要上交我的口哨和浮筒 |
[11:07] | What?! I can’t think of a reason | 什么 我想不出 |
[11:09] | anyone would want to leave the Junior Guards. | 有什么理由要离开少年救援队 |
[11:11] | The truth is, I only signed up | 事实是 我报名只是为了 |
[11:13] | to be around shirtless, teen boys. | 和半裸少年在一起 |
[11:15] | Yeah, maybe quit then. | 那就退出吧 |
[11:16] | You might not be JGM. | 你可能不是进少年救生员的料 |
[11:18] | I appreciate what you’re trying to do, but really, | 谢谢你的好意 但说真的 |
[11:20] | I think everyone is right. I should quit. | 我觉得大家说的对 我应该退队 |
[11:22] | Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[11:24] | But it doesn’t feel right to quit. | 但感觉退队并不光彩 |
[11:26] | Tina Belcher isn’t a quitter. | 蒂娜·贝尔彻不是个轻易言弃的人 |
[11:27] | But maybe she should be? | 但或许她应该放手了 |
[11:29] | Quitting is liberating | 放弃也是一种解放 |
[11:30] | and could be the way to go. | 也是条出路 |
[11:32] | That’s right, Mr. Old Man, quitting is not the way to go. | 对 老先生 放弃不是出路 |
[11:35] | I might’ve joined Junior Guards for the wrong reasons, | 我可能为了错误的原因加入少年救援队 |
[11:37] | but I’m gonna finish it for the right ones. | 不过我会找到正确的意义坚持到底 |
[11:39] | Sure. Later. Yeah, Tina, what do you need? | 好的 以后再聊 蒂娜 什么事 |
[11:41] | – I came in here to quit… – Oh, okay, cool. | -我是来退队的 -好吧 |
[11:43] | …but a wise, old, wrinkly man convinced me otherwise. | 但有一位很有智慧的满脸褶子的老头说服了我 |
[11:46] | – Gus. – I swear, I didn’t mean to. | -格斯 -我发誓不是故意的 |
[11:49] | Also, “Wrinkly”? No. | 还有 “满脸褶子” 才没有 |
[11:50] | I’ve taken very good care of my skin. | 我很注意保养皮肤 |
[11:53] | So, I quit on quitting. | 所以 我不准备退队了 |
[11:56] | I’m gonna graduate Junior Guards | 我要从少年救援队毕业 |
[11:57] | and I’m getting on that wall right there. | 我也要登上那面墙 |
[11:59] | Not that wall. That’s the missing person’s wall. | 不是那面 那是寻人启事墙 |
[12:02] | That wall. | 是那面 |
[12:06] | I can’t believe you unquit, Tina. | 不敢相信你不退队了 蒂娜 |
[12:08] | Now we’re never gonna graduate Junior Guards. | 现在我们永远也不能从少年救援队毕业了 |
[12:10] | Look, we all just need to give me a second chance. | 我们都只需要再给我一次机会 |
[12:12] | I promise I’m gonna work hard | 我保证会勤加练习 |
[12:13] | and I’ll keep my eyes on the thighs. | 我会紧盯大腿的 |
[12:15] | I mean, prize. | 我是说奖品 |
[12:16] | Partner up for the buoy swim. | 两个一组进行救生圈游泳 |
[12:18] | So cold! High step! High step! | 好冷 高跨步 高跨步 |
[12:20] | And… | 然后 |
[12:26] | I did it. I-I dolphined. | 我做到了 我潜水了 |
[12:32] | Well, it wasn’t the prettiest buoy swim | 救生圈游泳还不算好 |
[12:34] | and it looked like you swallowed a lot of water out there… | 看上去你喝了很多水 |
[12:36] | All the water. | 全都喝进去了 |
[12:37] | But you did it without needing to be rescued. | 但你完成了而且不需要别人救 |
[12:40] | – Nice job, Tina. – Thank you. | -干得好 蒂娜 -谢谢 |
[12:41] | It’s the bare minimum, but you did it. | 虽然这连最基础的都算不上 但你还是做到了 |
[12:43] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[12:45] | Are you close to finding the cyber crook? | 你快找到那个网络诈骗犯了吗 |
[12:47] | No, no, I’m using some new program | 没有 没有 我在用一个新系统 |
[12:49] | to trace the hack back to the source computer, | 追踪那个黑客的源电脑 |
[12:51] | but I’m-I’m no good at this tech stuff. I’m terrible. | 不过我不太会用这些高科技玩意 我太差劲了 |
[12:54] | Maybe hit the keys harder? | 要不再按重一点 |
[12:55] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[12:57] | My Laptop. | 我的笔记本 |
[12:58] | “My Laptop”? | “我的笔记本” |
[12:59] | Yeah, it’s the name of a computer | 就是叫这个名字的电脑 |
[13:01] | that’s initiating the attack. | 在发起攻击 |
[13:02] | Which one of you is My Laptop? | 你们中谁是”我的笔记本” |
[13:05] | So, we’re looking for someone with a lap. | 所以我们要找人的有个本 |
[13:08] | I’m on it. | 交给我 |
[13:08] | No, no, get back here. Damn it. | 不 不 回来 该死 |
[13:10] | He’s the best in the business. You’re in good hands. | 他是这行中最棒的 你找到个得力助手 |
[13:12] | – I forgot what I was looking for. – My turn. | -我忘记我要找什么了 -换我了 |
[13:14] | Don’t mind me, I’m just a little girl lost in a restaurant. | 别理我 我只是个在餐厅迷路的小女孩 |
[13:18] | Are you my mommy? | 你是我妈妈吗 |
[13:20] | Are you my mommy? | 你是不是我妈妈 |
[13:22] | You know, your children are awful. | 你们的孩子太差劲了 |
[13:24] | No, I-I know. | 不 我知道 |
[13:32] | Thanks, everybody. | 谢谢大家 |
[13:33] | – Whatever. – What’s that, Parker? | -随便吧 -你说什么 帕克 |
[13:35] | You might have everyone else fooled, | 你可能把所有人都骗了 |
[13:36] | but I still think you shouldn’t be on this squad. | 但我还是觉得你不应该留在队里 |
[13:38] | Come on, Parker. | 算了 帕克 |
[13:39] | Tina is really trying. | 蒂娜真的已经努力了 |
[13:41] | She hasn’t gotten us in trouble in days. | 她好些天没给大家惹麻烦了 |
[13:43] | Yeah, and I’m keeping the chest glances to a minimum. | 我一直尽可能地不去瞄大伙的胸肌 |
[13:45] | And I’m not even thinking about the love triangle | 甚至都没想我和迈克尔 |
[13:47] | I’m in with Michael and Kelly. | 还有凯莉之间的三角恋 |
[13:48] | We’re not in a love triangle. | 我们之间不存在三角恋这回事 |
[13:49] | Yes, we are. We’re handling it. | 不 有的 我们正一起面对 |
[13:50] | You really think she could save your life out there? | 你们真的认为她能救你们的命吗 |
[13:53] | You’d be willing to put your life in Tina’s hands? | 你们愿意把自己的性命交到蒂娜手中吗 |
[13:56] | – Definitely no. -I guess not. | -肯定不啊 -我应该不会 |
[13:57] | – That’s what I thought. – Guys, come on. | -我就知道是这样 -伙计们 拜托 |
[13:59] | I’m real deal JGM. I’ll prove it to you. | 我真是少年救生员的料 我会证明给你们看 |
[14:01] | What if, I-I did the open ocean rescue drill? | 如果我完成了海上救援演习呢 |
[14:04] | Tina, that’s not a JG drill, | 蒂娜 那不是少年救生员的训练 |
[14:06] | that’s an LG drill. | 而是LG训练 |
[14:07] | -Right. What’s LG again? -Lifeguard. | -好吧 LG是什么来着 -救生员 |
[14:09] | Right, right, right. | 对 对 对 |
[14:10] | But I can still do it. I can. | 无论如何我都能做到 我可以的 |
[14:12] | A-And, you know what, if I can’t, then I’ll quit. | 你们听着 如果我做不到 我就退出 |
[14:15] | I just need one of you to volunteer to be my victim. | 你们谁愿意扮演我的受害者 |
[14:17] | I mean, to be rescued. Fine. | 我是说被救者 那好吧 |
[14:19] | I think I know where I can find a volunteer. | 我知道哪里能找到愿意配合的人了 |
[14:24] | What do you say, Can’t Breathe-y Stevie? | 你觉得怎么样 无法呼吸的史蒂夫 |
[14:25] | Want to go for a little swim? | 想出去游个泳吗 |
[14:30] | Tina, you can do this. | 蒂娜 你可以的 |
[14:31] | I think, maybe. | 我想是吧 |
[14:32] | Dolphin dive. | 海豚潜水 |
[14:40] | Come on, Stevie, let’s show these guys that I can… | 史蒂夫 我们来证明给他们看 |
[14:43] | Oh, God, you’re heavy. | 天哪 你好重啊 |
[14:46] | She’s doing it, sort of. | 她还挺像模像样的 |
[14:48] | Are you absorbing water? Please, don’t do that. | 你呛水了吗 拜托别这样 |
[14:50] | – Looks like she’s gonna make it. – I can’t believe it. | -她好像要成功了 -真不敢相信 |
[14:55] | Remain calm. Help has arrived. | 请保持镇静 救援已到达 |
[14:57] | Wait a second, is that Ti… | 等等 是蒂娜吗 |
[14:59] | Tina and Can’t Breathe-y Stevie? | 蒂娜 无法呼吸的史蒂夫 |
[15:01] | What are you doing out here, Stevie? | 你们在这里干什么 史蒂夫 |
[15:02] | Oh, hi, Zack. | 扎克 |
[15:03] | You come here, too? No way. | 来抢活吗 没门 |
[15:04] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[15:06] | So, let me get this straight. | 我就开门见山了 |
[15:07] | You snuck into the equipment shed, | 你悄悄溜进设备棚 |
[15:09] | you stole poor Stevie here, | 偷走可怜的史蒂夫 |
[15:10] | dropped him into the ocean– probably ruining him– | 把他扔进海里 几乎毁了他 |
[15:13] | and attempted to perform a nonsanctioned LG rescue drill? | 就是为了表演一场未经批准的救生演习吗 |
[15:16] | – Did I miss anything? – You missed the part | -我有漏掉什么吗 -你漏掉了 |
[15:18] | where I was about to complete an open ocean rescue | 我成功完成了海上营救行动 |
[15:20] | to prove to the rest of the Junior Guards that I belong. | 证明我有资格参加接下来的少年救援队的训练 |
[15:22] | Let me stop you right there. | 别自以为是了 |
[15:23] | You don’t. | 你没资格 |
[15:24] | None of you do. | 你们所有人都没资格 |
[15:25] | In the 58 weeks | 在我担任 |
[15:27] | that I’ve been lead instructor of Junior Guards, | 少年救援队教练的五十八周里 |
[15:29] | I’ve never had to do this, but guess what? | 我从未做过这样的决定 猜猜看是什么 |
[15:31] | You’re all kicked out. | 你们所有人都被开除了 |
[15:32] | – What? – Yeah. Yeah. | -什么 -是的 没错 |
[15:34] | You break the rules as a squad, | 你们一起违反规定 |
[15:35] | you get kicked out as a squad. | 就应该一起被开除 |
[15:37] | You’re dismissed forever. | 你们被永久开除了 |
[15:39] | Oh, boy, | 哦 天 |
[15:41] | should we exchange info and stay in touch? | 我们要不要互留联系方式呢 |
[15:43] | Plan a reunion? | 再重新组队怎么样 |
[15:44] | – Okay, everyone is crying. – Unbelievable. | -所有人都在哭 -真不敢相信 |
[15:46] | We can maybe regroup later. | 也许我们还能再重聚 |
[15:48] | Sorry, Junior Guards of yesteryear. | 抱歉 少年救援队的前辈们 |
[15:50] | Don’t say sorry to them. | 不必向他们道歉 |
[15:52] | Say sorry to Stevie. He’s dead. | 你应该跟史蒂夫道歉 他死了 |
[15:58] | Poor baby. | 可怜的小宝贝 |
[15:59] | You know, there are a million junior lifeguard programs | 少年救援队的培训多得是 |
[16:01] | in the sea. You’ll find another one. | 此处不留人自有留人处 |
[16:04] | No, this is the only one in the area. | 不 这是这里唯一的一家 |
[16:06] | Oh. Well, I’m sorry. | 是吗 真遗憾 |
[16:09] | Yeah, sorry, Tina. | 真抱歉 蒂娜 |
[16:10] | I know how much fun you were having | 我知道和一群上身半裸的男孩子在一起 |
[16:11] | being around boys not wearing shirts. | 让你多么开心 |
[16:13] | But it was more than that. | 不单是因为这个 |
[16:15] | I really was loving being a Junior Guard, | 我真的喜欢上了少年救援队 |
[16:17] | being part of a squad that meant something. | 能成为重要团队的一员 |
[16:19] | At least you get to keep that sweet, sweet whistle. | 至少你能留着那个甜甜的口哨 |
[16:21] | Oh, no, I got to bring it back tomorrow. | 不 我明天还得还回去 |
[16:23] | Well, play us something before you bring it back, will you? | 还回去之前给我们表演一下好吗 |
[16:26] | Ma-Maybe not. Maybe not. | 还 还是算了 |
[16:27] | I-It’s a little shrill. | 有点刺耳 |
[16:29] | -You let Mom talk. -What?! | -像妈妈在说话 -什么 |
[16:38] | I let you all down. | 我让你们失望了 |
[16:39] | I really thought I belonged up there with you. | 我真心觉得我该成为你们的一员 |
[16:41] | Well, good-bye, lifeguard station. | 再见 救生员站 |
[16:43] | Good-bye, beach. Good-bye, litter. | 再见 沙滩 再见 垃圾 |
[16:45] | Good-bye, sand castle contest. | 再见 沙堡竞赛 |
[16:47] | Good-bye, 3K fun run. Wait. | 再见 三千米越野 等下 |
[16:50] | What the… the fun run is on the same day | 越野跑和 |
[16:51] | as the sand castle contest? | 沙堡竞赛在同一天吗 |
[16:54] | And the lifeguards are tending to a level orange, | 救生员却在训斥橙色预警级别 |
[16:56] | real-world, Jet Ski reprimand. Oh, no. | 现实中的水上摩托 不 |
[17:00] | Guys, we have a situation. | 同志们 有情况 |
[17:02] | Why are you wearing that like that? | 你为什么穿成这样 |
[17:03] | Because of the situation. | 因为紧急情况 |
[17:04] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[17:06] | Some idiot scheduled a 3K fun run | 有个白痴把三千米越野 |
[17:08] | on the same day as the sand castle contest. | 和沙堡竞赛安排在了同一天 |
[17:10] | -So what? -“So what”? | -那又怎样 -那又怎样 |
[17:11] | Willow, the fun runners are running into a death trap | 威洛 越野跑运动员正在跑进一个 |
[17:14] | for their ankles. | 会伤害他们脚踝的陷阱 |
[17:15] | See for yourself. | 亲眼看看 |
[17:16] | The finish line | 终点线 |
[17:17] | is just past the sand castle competition. | 正好在沙堡比赛前面 |
[17:19] | Castles, moats, holes, | 沙堡 壕沟 洞 |
[17:21] | and runners headed straight towards them! | 运动员径直跑向它们 |
[17:22] | If we don’t do something, | 如果我们不做点什么 |
[17:23] | those sprained ankles are gonna be on us. | 脚踝扭伤的责任就是我们的 |
[17:25] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[17:26] | We’re not even Junior Lifeguards anymore. | 我们已经不是少年救援队了 |
[17:27] | Should we call it in? Tell the real lifeguards? | 我们叫他们来 或者告诉真正的救援队 |
[17:30] | They’re busy. It’s up to us. | 他们很忙 只能靠我们 |
[17:31] | We’ve been trained to deal with this situation, right? | 我们训练过这种情景的应对方法对吗 |
[17:33] | -Not exactly. -But pretty close. | -不太像 -但是差不多 |
[17:35] | -I mean, kind of. -That’s the spirit. | -我是说 类似 -就是这样 |
[17:37] | Look, I know there’s been some drama | 我知道之前的事很戏剧化 |
[17:39] | and I know you all think it’s my fault | 我知道你们都认为被踢出 |
[17:40] | we got kicked out of Junior Guards… | 少年救援队是我的错 |
[17:42] | -It was. -Totally was. | -就是 -完全是 |
[17:43] | Right, yeah, sure, possibly. | 是的 是 当然 也许 |
[17:44] | But right now, we got to put our issues aside, | 但是现在 我们把矛盾放在一边 |
[17:47] | put our love triangle on hold, Michael… | 暂停三角恋 迈克尔 |
[17:48] | There’s no love triangle. | 没有三角恋 |
[17:49] | Okay, fine. Love square. | 好吧 四角恋 |
[17:50] | – Looking at you, Jason. -What? | -还有你 杰森 -什么 |
[17:51] | …and we go out there and save some innocent ankles. | 我们跑过去 拯救那些无辜的脚踝 |
[17:53] | Now, who’s with me? | 现在 谁和我一起 |
[17:55] | -I’m in. -Me, too. | -我 -还有我 |
[17:57] | Let’s do this. | 我们走 |
[18:14] | Faster. Hurry. | 再快一点 快 |
[18:16] | The fun runners are almost here. | 越野跑运动员马上到了 |
[18:24] | No. | 不 |
[18:33] | Sergeant Bosco, you’re not undercover anymore? | 博斯柯警长 你不用当卧底了 |
[18:36] | No more shorts? | 不穿短裤了 |
[18:37] | Yeah, no more shorts, probably ever. | 是的 不穿短裤了 也许永远不穿了 |
[18:38] | Girl, say it ain’t true. | 女孩 说那不是真的 |
[18:40] | So, you got the guy? | 你抓住那个人了吗 |
[18:41] | Yeah, but it wasn’t a guy. It was a lady. | 是的 但不是男人 是位女士 |
[18:44] | -The soccer mom. I knew it. -You did? | -足球妈妈 我就知道 -你知道吗 |
[18:47] | -No, but I know it now. -Well, that’s just her cover. | -不 但我现在知道了 -那只是她的伪装 |
[18:50] | In reality, she’s a hacker, | 实际上 她是一名黑客 |
[18:52] | a sort of not-that-great hacker. | 那种很一般的黑客 |
[18:53] | But you’re a sort of not-that-great cyber cop. | 但你是那种很一般的网络警察 |
[18:56] | Yup, so it worked out. | 是的 所以成功了 |
[18:57] | So, are we done then? | 那么 我们结束了吗 |
[18:59] | No. I got to take your router for evidence. | 不 我要带走你们的路由器作为证据 |
[19:01] | I’ll get it back to you as soon as possible, | 我会尽快还回来的 |
[19:03] | and when I say that I mean maybe get a new router. | 既然我这么说了 也许你们该买个新的 |
[19:06] | Anyway, thanks for your help. | 不管怎样 感谢你们 |
[19:07] | I mean, you didn’t help, but… | 虽然你们没帮什么忙 |
[19:10] | can you get the router, please? | 你能不能把路由器给我谢谢 |
[19:11] | Whoa, what the hell is going on here? | 到底什么情况 |
[19:13] | I just got a report that a bunch of Junior Guards trashed | 我刚刚接到报告说一群少年救生员毁了 |
[19:15] | – the sand castle contest. – No, no, we were helping. | -沙堡比赛 -不 不 我们是在帮忙 |
[19:18] | Tina Belcher. Of course you were behind this. | 蒂娜·贝尔彻 你肯定是幕后主谋 |
[19:20] | What are you even doing here? | 你们还在这里干什么 |
[19:22] | What are any of you ex-Junior Guards even doing here? | 你们这些前少年救生员还呆在这做什么 |
[19:25] | You’re kicked out. I already told you that. | 你们被除名了 我已经告诉过你们了 |
[19:27] | Yes, we destroyed the sand castles, | 没错 我们毁了沙堡 |
[19:28] | but we were filling in holes and moats | 但我们其实是在把那些坑坑洼洼铺平 |
[19:30] | so people wouldn’t break their ankles. | 这样人们才不会扭到脚 |
[19:32] | “Break their ankles”? | “扭到脚” |
[19:34] | Look, the fun run finish line was over there, | 看 趣味跑的终点就在那 |
[19:36] | past the sand castle contest. | 刚好穿过沙堡比赛场地 |
[19:38] | What? That can’t be. | 什么 这不可能 |
[19:40] | I think the fun run usually isn’t this long. | 我想趣味跑以前没这么长 |
[19:42] | Plus, the sand castle contest is usually on a Sunday. | 而且 沙堡比赛通常都是周日举办 |
[19:45] | Yeah, some idiot put them both on the same day. | 对 某个白痴把它们安排在同一天了 |
[19:47] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:49] | I may or may not have been that idiot | 我或许大概就是 |
[19:51] | that we’re all talking about right now. | 我们现在谈论的那个白痴 |
[19:53] | You kids saved the day | 你们拯救了这一天 |
[19:55] | and you saved my hide. You’re heroes. | 而且你们救了我一命 你们是英雄 |
[19:57] | Sir, Tina is the one who spotted the situation | 长官 是蒂娜发现的这个情况 |
[20:00] | and pushed us to do something about it. | 而且鼓励我们行动 |
[20:02] | She’s the real hero here. | 她才是真正的英雄 |
[20:04] | Tina, is that true, girl? | 蒂娜 是这样吗 孩子 |
[20:06] | I don’t want to say hero, but I like hearing it. | 我不想自称是英雄 但是我喜欢被这么叫 |
[20:08] | Well, then I guess I have no choice | 看来我们别无选择 |
[20:11] | but to let you all graduate | 只有让你们所有人 |
[20:13] | the Junior Lifeguards program. | 从少年海上救援项目毕业 |
[20:16] | – All right. – Yes. | -太棒了 -太好了 |
[20:17] | And I’m gonna request that you never tell anyone | 而且我要求你们不要跟别人说 |
[20:19] | that I was the one who scheduled all those things | 是我把两个项目 |
[20:21] | at the same time. | 安排在同一天的 |
[20:23] | Yay! | 耶 |
[20:23] | So, go ahead, everybody. | 那么 去吧 各位 |
[20:25] | Get up on that pier for your final exam. | 去码头准备你们的结业考试 |
[20:27] | – What final exam? – It’s great. | -什么结业考试 -超棒的 |
[20:29] | We get to jump off the pier before we graduate. | 我们在结业之前得从码头上跳下去 |
[20:31] | That pier? | 那个码头 |
[20:35] | Come on, Tina, jump! | 快 蒂娜 跳 |
[20:37] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[20:37] | You can do it! | 你可以做到 |
[20:38] | No, I really can’t. | 不行 我真的不行 |
[20:40] | Yes, you can. | 可以 你可以的 |
[20:41] | And, plus, also, you sort of have to in order to graduate. | 而且 你想要结业的话 必须得跳 |
[20:44] | Fine, then. I’m out. | 好吧 那我退出 |
[20:45] | Tina, no. | 蒂娜 不 |
[20:46] | Look, I’ll tell you what. | 听着 听我说 |
[20:47] | If you jump, you all get to warm up in the sand together. | 如果你跳下来 我就让你们一起在沙滩上热身 |
[20:50] | You mean, sugar cookies? | 你是说 糖屑曲奇 |
[20:52] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 对 我就是这个意思 |
[20:53] | Sugar cookies. | 糖屑曲奇 |
[20:56] | I’m never using a towel again. | 我再也不用毛巾了 |
[21:00] | * Blow that whistle * | *吹响口哨* |
[21:02] | * Make it thunder * | *哨声嘹亮* |
[21:04] | * Save that guy * | *海里救人* |
[21:05] | * He’s going under, under * | *他在下沉下沉* |
[21:07] | * Jump in the water * | *跳进海里* |
[21:09] | * Hair’s getting tangled * | *头发乱糟糟* |
[21:10] | * Time to check in, on my love triangle * | *是时候该陷入三角恋情* |
[21:14] | * Sand’s the sugar and we’re the cookies * | *沙子是糖 我们是曲奇* |
[21:17] | * Sugar cookies * | *糖屑曲奇* |
[21:18] | * Sand’s the sugar and we’re the cookies * | *沙子是糖 我们是曲奇* |
[21:21] | * Sand’s the sugar and we’re the cookies * | *沙子是糖 我们是曲奇* |
[21:24] | * Sugar cookies * | *糖屑曲奇* |
[21:31] | * Sand’s the sugar and we’re the cookies * | *沙子是糖 我们是曲奇* |