Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] 别告诉妈妈小动物死了[借用电影名《别告诉妈妈保姆死了》] 除虫害公司
[00:20] It’s a good thing I’m finally trimming your bangs, Gene. 终于给你剪刘海了 真好吉恩
[00:22] You probably couldn’t see anything. 头发都把你眼睛全遮住了
[00:23] – Could you see anything? – Who’s talking? -你能看见东西吗 -谁在说话
[00:25] Personally, I enjoyed watching you bump into things. 其实我倒挺爱看你跌跌撞撞的
[00:28] I feel like I forgot to do something else important. 感觉我好像忘了什么重要的事
[00:31] Something yesterday. 昨天的什么事
[00:32] Did you forget to take out the trash? 你忘了倒垃圾吗
[00:34] – Did you forget to fart? – No. -你忘了放屁吗 -不是
[00:36] Did you forget where you came from? 你忘了你从哪来的吗
[00:37] You’re from the streets, Mom. From the streets. 你从街上来的 妈妈 大街上
[00:40] No. Darn it! It’s on the tip of my tongue. 不是 该死 就在嘴边了
[00:43] Oh, well. Maybe I’ll go downstairs and ask your father! 好吧 我下楼问问你们爸爸
[00:46] Oh… Oh, my God! Oh, my God! 天呐 天呐
[00:48] – What, what? Mom? – Mom! What is it? -怎么了 妈妈 -妈妈 什么事
[00:50] – Wh-What… What’s happening? – Y-Yesterday was… -出什么事了 -昨天是…
[00:52] was your father’s birthday! 你们爸爸的生日
[00:53] No, it wasn’t, that’s not until… 不是的 爸爸的生日要等到…
[00:55] Oh, wait, yeah, it was. 等等 没错 就是昨天
[00:56] It totally was. 就是昨天
[00:57] I forgot your father’s birthday. 我忘了你们爸爸的生日
[00:59] No, no, why? 不不 为什么
[01:02] Why, God? No! 为什么 天呐不
[01:04] I feel bad for Dad. 我替老爸难过
[01:05] I feel bad for Mom. 我替老妈难过
[01:06] Look at her. She’s a hot mess. 瞧她 她都快崩溃了
[01:09] Speaking of hot mess… 说到崩溃…
[01:11] Gene, you might want to take a look in the mirror real quick. 吉恩 我觉得你应该照下镜子先
[01:14] My bangs are bungled! 我的刘海毁了
[01:15] I have bungled bangs! Why?! 我刘海毁了 为什么
[01:17] – No, no, no, why?! – No, no, why?! -不不 为什么 -不不 为什么
[01:19] Yeah. 是啊
[01:22] – Bob’s Burgers. – Bob, it’s Teddy. -开心汉堡店 -鲍勃 我是泰迪
[01:24] – Hey, Teddy. – I’m sure you noticed -嗨 泰迪 -你应该注意到
[01:25] I haven’t come in for a few days. 我好几天没去餐馆了
[01:27] I did. I mean, I just noticed. 嗯 我刚注意到
[01:29] I’m out of town with my mom. 我和我妈出城了
[01:30] She signed us up for a silent retreat. 她给我俩报了一个无言静修活动
[01:32] Teddy, isn’t the point of a silent retreat not to talk? 泰迪 无言静修不是不能说话的吗
[01:35] I’m calling to see if you opened 我打电话是想问你
[01:36] the birthday e-card that I sent you yesterday. 你打开我昨天给你发的生日贺卡了吗
[01:39] Yeah, I was going to, but it wanted me to download 我本来要看的 但它要我下载
[01:40] three new programs… It just seemed like too many. 三个新程序 太多了
[01:43] It’s a picture of a dog drinking a soda, 贺卡内容是一只狗在喝苏打水
[01:45] a-and when you click on it, 你一点它
[01:46] he burps and says “Happy Burpday!” 它就会打嗝然后说”生嗝快乐”
[01:49] I-It’s a… It’s a little bit of a thinker. 需要花点脑筋才能看懂
[01:51] – Yep, that’s kind of funny. – Open it. -嗯 挺有趣的 -快打开
[01:53] I actually am in the middle of something right now, Teddy. 我现在有点事要忙 泰迪
[01:55] I’m in one of those Internet auctions, 我在网上参加一个拍卖
[01:56] trying to get this vintage bacon weight I’ve had my eye on. 想拍到我一直想买的复古肉饼压
[01:59] Geez. You didn’t get enough presents yesterday? 我天 你昨天收的礼物还不够多吗
[02:01] I’m assuming Linda went all out, right? 琳达一定搞了个大排场吧
[02:03] Actually, no. She didn’t do anything. 并没有 她啥也没干
[02:05] I-It was a little weird. Maybe she forgot. 很奇怪 她可能忘了
[02:07] Bob, there’s no way Linda forgot your birthday. 鲍勃 琳达不可能忘了你生日
[02:09] Sir, I can’t understand what you’re mouthing. 先生 我不懂你那口型是想说什么
[02:11] “Get off the phone”? “挂电话”吗
[02:12] Okay, Teddy, I’ll talk to you later. 好吧 泰迪 再聊
[02:14] Say hi to your mom for me. 替我跟你妈问声好
[02:16] Hey, Mom, Bobby says hi. 妈妈 鲍鲍跟你问好呢
[02:17] Hey, Mom. Mom. 妈妈 妈妈
[02:19] Mom! Mom! 妈妈 妈妈
[02:24] – Why? – Don’t be so hard on yourself, Mom. -为什么 -别太自责了 妈妈
[02:26] We forgot his birthday, too, 我们也忘了他生日
[02:28] – if that makes you feel any better. – It’s true. -如果这么说你能好受点的话 -没错
[02:29] Oh, it does. No, it doesn’t. There’s no excuse. 有好一点 不 不能找借口
[02:33] I can’t walk around like this. This isn’t me! 我不能顶着这个头出门 这不是我
[02:35] I’m not an Icelandic punk rocker. 我又不是冰岛朋克乐手
[02:37] Oh, I’m sorry, Gene. I’ll fix it later. 抱歉 吉恩 我一会给你挽救
[02:40] First I need to fix this situation with your father. 现在我得先挽救你爸这事儿
[02:42] Why didn’t he say anything? 他为什么什么也没说呢
[02:44] Were there hints or signs that I missed? 是不是我没听出他的暗示呢
[02:47] My driver’s license expired today. 我驾驶证今天到期了
[02:49] Wow, Mister Popular over here. 今天你好多信
[02:52] So glad Facebook reminded me 脸书提醒我今天是你特别的日子
[02:53] that it’s your special day! 我很开心
[02:56] Nope, nothing. 没有 啥也没有
[02:57] How could we ever make this up to him? 我们要怎么才能弥补他呢
[02:59] – Maybe apologize? – Fake a coma? -道歉如何 -假装晕过去了
[03:02] Wait a minute. I know what we have to do. 等等 我知道怎么做了
[03:05] We have to give your father a surprise party. Tonight! 我们给老爸办一个惊喜派对 就今晚
[03:08] – Tonight? – Yes, yes, tonight. -今晚 -是的 今晚
[03:09] We-We just got to get your father out 我们 我们只需要把老爸
[03:10] of the restaurant for a while. 从餐馆支开一小下
[03:12] That way I can say 这样一来 我就可以说
[03:12] I was pretending to forget his birthday, 我是假装忘了他的生日
[03:14] just to set up the best surprise ever. 目的是为了给他办一个史上最棒的惊喜派对
[03:16] Like the end of that movie, Seven. 就像电影《七宗罪》的结尾那样
[03:19] Hi, Bobby. 鲍鲍你好呀
[03:21] Hi, guys. Hi, Tina. 大家好 蒂娜
[03:23] You’re standing really close to me. 你站得离我好近
[03:25] Hi, Dad. How are you today? 爸爸 你今天过得怎么样
[03:27] Hey, you know the guy 你知道那个
[03:28] who makes the huge bubbles down at the wharf? 在码头那边吹巨型泡泡的家伙吗
[03:31] The Bubble Master? 人称泡泡大师的那个
[03:32] Well, I heard he’s making them bigger 我听说 他这几天要把泡泡
[03:33] than ever these days. 吹到史上最大
[03:34] Maybe you should check him out. 说不定你应该去看看
[03:36] That’s a great idea, Tina. 主意很不错 蒂娜
[03:38] Bob, you should go down there for, three hours. 鲍勃 你应该去看它个三小时
[03:41] What? No. We have to prep for dinner. 什么 不 我们还要准备晚餐
[03:43] Also, everyone knows the Bubble Master 而且 所有人都知道泡泡大师
[03:45] doesn’t work past noon… He doesn’t need to. 只有上午干活… 他赚的可不少
[03:47] He makes a fortune. I think about him… A lot. 根本不需要全天工作 我常常想到他
[03:50] Gene, your hair looks… great. 吉恩 你的头发…很棒
[03:53] “Great” Was my first thought. 我的第一反应就是”棒”
[03:54] The people who did this to me will be prosecuted 对我下此毒手的人必将受到
[03:56] to the fullest extent of the law! 法律的严惩
[03:58] Damn it. 该死
[03:59] – What was that? – Oh, just this dumb online auction. -那是什么 -一个在线拍卖的烂活动
[04:02] What are you bidding on… 你要拍什么
[04:03] One of those flashlights that can blind a bear? 那种能晃瞎一头熊的手电筒么
[04:05] A bunch of Ritalin from Canada? 加拿大的”聪明药”么
[04:07] Just this vintage bacon weight. 就是个复古肉饼压
[04:08] – Hello, Belcher family. – Hi, everyone. -贝尔彻一家 你们好 -大家好
[04:11] Hi, Hugo. Hi, Ron. 雨果 罗恩 你们好
[04:13] What do you want, Hugo? 你想怎样 雨果
[04:14] – Guess what time it is. – W-What time is it? -猜猜现在是什么时间 -什么时间
[04:16] Health inspection o’clock. 卫生检查进行时
[04:19] Come on, Bob. Let’s do this. 来吧 鲍勃 该检查了
[04:21] All right. Hopefully no one outbids me on this… 好吧 希望没人比我出更高的价格买这个…
[04:23] Crap. 该死
[04:24] Wait, wait. hold on, Bob. 等一下 鲍勃
[04:25] Why don’t, I just go with Hugo and Ron, 要不我跟雨果和罗恩去吧
[04:28] and, that way you can stay here, 你就留在这儿
[04:30] watch the dining room and finish your thing. 看着餐厅 继续你的拍卖
[04:32] Oh, great. Thanks, Lin. 太棒了 多谢 琳
[04:34] Let’s start in the basement, 我们从地下室开始
[04:35] where molds and bacteria start their families. 那是霉菌和细菌滋生的地方
[04:39] This is weird… 奇怪…
[04:40] everything seems to be in order down here. 看上去一切都井井有条
[04:41] Ron, you find anything? 罗恩 你发现什么了吗
[04:43] I thought I saw a dead mouse, 我以为看见了只死老鼠
[04:44] but it was a potato next to a string bean. 但结果只是马铃薯和一根四季豆
[04:46] Psst, Hugo, Ron. Come here. 嘘 雨果 罗恩 过来
[04:48] What’s going on? Why are you whispering? 怎么了 你为什么要小声说话
[04:50] Shh, shh, shh. I’m planning a surprise party 轻点 我想为鲍勃的生日
[04:52] for Bob’s birthday, and I need to get him out 准备惊喜派对 我需要他离开餐馆
[04:53] of the restaurant for a few hours. 出去待几个小时
[04:55] Is there any way you two could help me? 你们俩有没有什么办法能帮我
[04:56] Help you with Bob’s birthday? 帮你给鲍勃过生日
[04:58] Do you have any idea how uncomfortable 你知不知道那对我来说
[04:59] – that would be for me? – What? Why? -有多不爽 -什么 为什么
[05:01] Linda. You and I were fiances once. 琳达 我们曾经订过婚
[05:04] Yeah, I remember. Kinda. 我想起来了 大概
[05:06] Those were the best four and a half days of my life. 那是我人生中最美好的四天半
[05:09] – Okay. – And now you want me to help you -好吧 -而你现在想要我帮你
[05:11] – plan a party for your husband? – Yeah. -给你丈夫办派对 -是啊
[05:13] Well then, I’m gonna need something out of this, too. 那我也要得到点回报
[05:16] – Like fries? – No, Ron, not like fries! -比如薯条么 -不 罗恩 不是薯条
[05:18] Okay, Hugo, what is it you want? 好吧 雨果 你想要什么
[05:20] I want… 我想…
[05:22] I want you to call my parents. 我想让你给我爸妈打电话
[05:26] – What? – It would make a big impression -什么 -你打给他们 用悲伤
[05:27] if you called and asked them in a sad, almost begging tone, 接近祈求的声音问他们有没有可能我还是单身
[05:30] if there’s any possible chance that I’m still single. 这样他们一定会对我刮目相看
[05:34] Oh, Hugo. 雨果啊
[05:35] – Oh, Hugo. – Oh, shut up, Ron. -雨果啊 -闭嘴 罗恩
[05:37] You know what? I’ll do it. I’ll call them. 好吧 我答应 我给他们打电话
[05:39] But only if you can get Bob away, 但前提是你把鲍勃支走
[05:41] and keep him away until 7:00 tonight. 并且留他一直到今晚七点
[05:43] – Do we have a deal? – Deal. -一言为定 -一言为定
[05:45] – Now, let me hear you do it. – Do what? -现在让我听听你怎么说 -说什么
[05:47] The call. What’re you gonna say? 打电话 你会说什么
[05:48] Oh, Hello, this is Linda. 你好 我是琳达
[05:51] – Is Hugo still single? – Sadder. -雨果还是单身吗 -再悲伤一点
[05:54] Is Hugo still single? 雨果还是单身吗
[05:56] – I hope so. – Too much. Split the difference. -我希望他是 -太过了 折中一下
[06:00] So, how’d the auction go? 拍卖怎么样了
[06:01] Not good. 不怎么样
[06:02] BaconltToTheLimit31 beat me at the very last second. “将培根进行到底31″在最后一秒高过了我
[06:05] Turns out he really does bacon it. Right up to the limit. 看来他真的将培根进行到底了
[06:08] He really does. 是的
[06:09] The bad news is I didn’t find anything downstairs. 坏消息是我在楼下什么问题都没发现
[06:12] The good news is that I did find 好消息是我在楼上
[06:15] – something upstairs. – Where? -发现了 -哪里
[06:18] You need to, 你需要
[06:19] update and sign your safe food-handling license. 更新你的食品经营安全许可证
[06:22] W-Wait, what? 等等 什么
[06:23] I-I don’t even think this one’s expired, by the way. 我都不知道它过期了
[06:25] Yup. This thing’s super expired. 没错 都过期好久了
[06:27] Might as well tear it up. 不如直接撕掉
[06:30] This is ridiculous. 这太扯了吧
[06:31] It is ridiculous. 确实很扯
[06:32] You’re attempting to operate a restaurant 你的食品经营安全许可证都碎成纸片了
[06:34] with a torn-up food-handling license. 你居然还敢开餐馆
[06:36] That’s why you need to come down 所以你得跟我们去
[06:37] to the Health Department office 卫生部办公室走一趟
[06:38] and sign for a new license. 签领一张新证
[06:40] In person. Right now. Or I shut you down. 亲自去 立刻马上 否则我让你关门
[06:44] You can’t be serious. 你开玩笑的吧
[06:45] Bob, maybe you should just go. 鲍勃 或许你应该去一趟
[06:46] Take as much time as you need. 别着急慢慢处理
[06:49] All right, fine. I’ll drive down there, 好吧 我开车去
[06:51] but this better be quick. 但最好别浪费我太多时间
[06:53] You? Drive? No, no, no, no, no. 你开车 不不不
[06:55] They would never let you in without a certified vehicle. 不是认证车辆是不可能进得去的
[06:58] W-Wait, what do you mean, “A certified vehicle”? 等等 认证车辆是啥
[07:00] Get in the van, Bob. 上车吧 鲍勃
[07:02] Or, as I like to call it, Health on Wheels. 我叫它车轮上的卫生部
[07:04] Oh, my God. 我的天
[07:08] Okay, we only have a few hours to plan this party 好了 我们只有几个小时策划这场派对
[07:11] and hide the fact that we all forgot your father’s birthday. 来隐瞒我们忘记了老爸生日这个事实
[07:13] And if we pull this off, 如果我们成功了
[07:14] we shall never speak of this in our family again. 这件事再也不要在家里提起
[07:17] Like that time I caught Dad flexing his legs in the mirror. 那次我撞见老爸在镜子前做屈腿运动他也是这么说的
[07:20] We can do this. I mean, I love to plan parties. 我们可以的 我喜欢策划派对
[07:23] That’s my thing. 这是我的强项
[07:24] That and talking during movies. 边看电影边叨叨叨也是你强项
[07:26] All right, we need, uh, decorations and gifts 好了 我们需要 装饰品和礼物
[07:28] and guests and refreshments. 来宾和点心
[07:30] I can be in charge of decorations. 我可以负责装饰
[07:31] – Great. – Yes! -很好 -好耶
[07:32] Gene, Louise, what do you want to be in charge of? 吉恩 露易丝 你们俩想负责什么
[07:35] I can’t help until my hair is 在我刘海再次变得性感迷人之前
[07:36] slightly more back to full hotness. 我帮不了你
[07:38] All right, how about I give you ten dollars 好吧 那我给你十美元
[07:40] and you go ask Gretchen if she can fix it? 你去找格雷琴帮你修修看怎么样
[07:42] Or… better idea… I’ll help Gene with his hair. 或者不如这样 我帮吉恩修头发
[07:45] And I’ll do it for a discounted rate of only eight dollars. 我还能打个八折
[07:47] But I don’t have any change, so I’ll just take this. 但我没有零钱找 所以我还是全部拿着吧
[07:49] Okay, okay, just do it quick. 好好 速战速决就行
[07:51] I’m gonna start making calls. 我要开始打电话了
[07:52] Everybody, hands in the middle. 所有人 手放上来
[07:54] Let’s throw a party to cover up the fact 办个派对来隐瞒
[07:55] we forgot Dad’s birthday! 我们忘记爸爸生日的事
[07:57] Let’s throw a party to cover up the fact 办个派对来隐瞒
[07:59] we forgot Dad’s birthday. 我们忘记爸爸生日的事
[08:03] Is that sound coming from the van? 那是我们的车发出的声音吗
[08:04] I’ve been telling Hugo to get it checked for months. 几个月来我已经无数次跟雨果说去检查一下了
[08:06] It’s fine. It’s probably just a rusty… wheel… plug. 没事 可能就是个生锈的 轮子 塞
[08:10] – A rusty wheel plug? – That’s not a thing. -生锈的轮子塞 -根本没有这种东西
[08:12] Oh, are you both van experts now? 你俩啥时候变成面包车专家了
[08:14] You know what? I don’t really care. 算了 我根本不关心
[08:16] I just want to get this over with as soon as possible 我只想快点弄完
[08:18] and get back to work. 然后回去工作
[08:19] And what do you think we do, Bob? 我以为我们在干什么 鲍勃
[08:21] You don’t think we work, too, Bob? 你觉得我们不需要工作吗 鲍勃
[08:23] I know you work, Hugo. 我知道你要工作 雨果
[08:24] I’m sure it’s exhausting harassing people 到处骚扰别人
[08:26] and trying to shut down literally 试图关掉镇子上每一家餐厅
[08:27] every restaurant in town. 肯定不是容易的工作
[08:30] Harassing people? 骚扰别人
[08:33] Bob, health inspectors are the thin green line 鲍勃 卫生督查员是我们镇上的食客
[08:35] between the diners of this town 和消化道灾难间的
[08:37] and gastrointestinal catastrophe. 重要防线
[08:39] – Preach. – You know what? -说教开始 -这样好了
[08:40] I’d like to show you something. 我带你去看个东西
[08:41] Is it something that will 是会让今天
[08:42] – make this day take longer? – Yes. -变得更漫长的东西吗 -是
[08:44] You’re coming with us on an inspection. 你今天和我们一起去检查
[08:46] No, no, no, no. No. 不不不不 不
[08:47] Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 要要要要要
[08:50] Welcome to your worst nightmare, Bob. 欢迎来到你最可怕的噩梦 鲍勃
[08:52] Except worse, because of all the violations. 这个比噩梦更糟 因为会有各种违规
[08:54] Hugo, has this place even opened yet? 雨果 这个地方开门了吗
[08:56] It opens next week. What’s your point? 下周开 你想说什么
[08:58] How bad can it be? It looks like a nice place. 这儿能有多糟 看上去是个不错的地方
[09:00] It’s probably just a nice person serving nice food. 可能就是个不错的人供应着不错的食物
[09:03] Oh, is it nice food, Bob? 是不错的食物吗 鲍勃
[09:04] Is it a nice person serving nice food, Bob? 是个不错的人供应着不错的食物吗 鲍勃
[09:07] I don’t know how you get through the day, Ron. 真不知道你每天都是如何度过的 罗恩
[09:09] – What? – Why don’t you put your mouth -什么 -你咋就不能管好
[09:11] where your mouth is? 你的嘴呢
[09:12] No matter what happens in there, no matter what you see, 不管里面发生什么 不管你看到什么
[09:15] no matter what you smell, 不管你闻到什么
[09:17] you will eat a wrap at the end of this inspection. 你都得在这次检查的最后吃一份这儿的三明治
[09:20] Yeah, I’ll eat a wrap. 好 我吃
[09:21] I’ll eat the crap out of a wrap. 肯定吃个精光
[09:24] Okay. After you. 好 你先
[09:26] Wait, no, you go after me. Ron, get the door. 等等 不 你跟我后面 罗恩 去开门
[09:28] Ooh, wow. Real-life health inspectors in my restaurant? 活的卫生督查员来我的餐厅了耶
[09:32] Now this is getting real. 现在有种真实感了
[09:33] Now, this is getting very real. 非常有真实感
[09:35] I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name? 抱歉 我还不知道你的名字
[09:37] Don’t worry about him. 不用在意他
[09:38] He’s just a guy named Bob. Bob Dork. 他就是一个叫鲍勃的家伙 鲍勃·笨蛋
[09:41] – That’s not my name. – He’s not a health inspector. -那 不是我的名字 -他不是卫生督察员
[09:43] – Thank God. – He just wishes he was. -谢天谢地 -他倒想自己是
[09:44] And he doesn’t talk. 还有他没资格说话
[09:46] We’re still in the middle of our “Medium soft practice 我们现在是”试行中
[09:48] kinda-sorta not really opening” Opening. 还没完全开业”的那种开业
[09:51] Hey, where do you guys think this plant should go? 你们觉得这盆植物应该放在哪里
[09:52] Here? Here? 这里 这里
[09:54] Here? Here? 这里 这里
[09:56] You don’t sound happy. Here? 你们好像不怎么满意 这里
[09:58] – Here? – yeah. There. -这里 -对 那里
[09:59] – Really? Wow. – O-Or maybe there. -真的吗 -或者那里
[10:01] Are you kidding me? 你在逗我吗
[10:02] We don’t care about the plant! 我们才不关心什么植物
[10:03] Take us to the kitchen. 带我们去厨房
[10:05] this chicken needs to be stored at 40 degrees or less. 这只鸡得在不高于40度的环境储藏
[10:09] Oh, fun chicken fact. How do you even know that? 有意思 你怎么会知道这些
[10:11] Oh, God. 我的天
[10:13] Hold on. When was the last time you washed this rag? 等等 这条抹布上一次是什么时候洗的
[10:16] I’m sorry… washed? Are you saying washed the rag? 抱歉 洗什么 你是说洗抹布吗
[10:19] Oh, God. 我的天
[10:20] There are rodent droppings near your salad prep area! 你的沙拉准备区附近有老鼠屎
[10:23] Oh, that’s what those are. 哦 原来是老鼠屎啊
[10:24] – Okay, you can just flick them away. – Oh, God. -把它们弹开就好了 -我的天
[10:26] So, what do you say, Mort? 你觉得怎么样 莫特
[10:28] You gonna come over to celebrate your favorite burger man? 你要过来为你最爱的汉堡人庆祝一下吗
[10:30] Gosh, Linda, I wish I could, 天 琳达 我很想去
[10:32] but I have a funeral tonight. 但我今晚要参加一场葬礼
[10:33] Can’t be in two places at once. 分身乏术
[10:35] Which, by the way, is how this guy died. 这个人就是这样死的
[10:37] So, what do you say, Reggie… You think you can make it? 怎么样 雷吉 你能来吗
[10:40] Geez, Linda, I would, 天呐 琳达 我也想
[10:41] but they have to check me out of Intensive Care. 但是他们非要我在重症监护室里接受检查
[10:43] Just a little heart attack, nothing to worry about. 只是小小的心脏病 不用担心
[10:45] Oh-oh, my God, Reggie, I’m so sorry, 我的天 很抱歉
[10:47] but I got to call you back tomorrow. Okay, bye. 但我得明天打给你了 好了 再见
[10:49] Delightful. I will absolutely be there. Count me in. 真好 我一定要去的 算上我一个
[10:53] Oh, really, Mr. Fischoeder? That’s great. 真的吗 费舍奥德先生 太好了
[10:55] Wait, who-who is this? 等下 你是谁来着
[10:56] It-It’s Linda. Lin… 我是琳达 琳…
[10:58] From Linda and Bob? 琳达和鲍勃家的
[11:00] Oh, I can’t make it. 我去不成了
[11:02] I, a dog is, 我 一只狗它
[11:04] biting my, leg. 咬住了我的 腿
[11:07] You can bring the dog, if you come. 如果你来的话 可以把狗也带上
[11:09] He doesn’t want to go. 他不想去
[11:10] – So, how did I do? – Not good. -怎么样 -不太好
[11:12] – So… not too shabby? – No! -也没有那么差吧 -不是
[11:14] You did bad. 很糟
[11:15] I don’t understand. I-I did everything right. 我不明白 我每件事都做到位了
[11:17] You did almost nothing right. 你几乎什么也没做到位
[11:19] Okay, so what does this mean for the restaurant? 好吧 那餐厅会怎么样呢
[11:21] It means the last wrap you’re making today 也就是说你今天包的最后一个卷
[11:24] – is for Bob. – Oh. Okay. -是给鲍勃的 -好吧
[11:26] And while you do that, 你一边忙着
[11:27] I’m going to read off your violations. 我一边给你念下你的违规行为
[11:29] Dirty utensils. Illegal use of the finger. 餐具不干净 不当使用手指
[11:31] Strange, booger-looking viscous material 菜板上有奇怪的
[11:33] on your cutting board. 鼻涕状粘稠物
[11:34] Keep chewing. We had a deal. 继续吃 我们说好了的
[11:36] Excessively thick milk. 牛奶过于浓稠
[11:38] Moldy mango. Fuzzy tortillas. 芒果发霉 面饼长毛
[11:42] Mom, I know you’re busy, 妈 我知道你很忙
[11:43] but look whose hair is perfectly normal. 不过请你过目有人的头发非常正常
[11:47] Does he have magic marker on his forehead? 他用记号笔在额头上画了什么吗
[11:49] I’m really surprised you noticed, 我很震惊你居然发现了
[11:51] but I don’t think anyone else is going to be able to tell. 但我觉得别人都看不出来
[11:53] I like the smell, but I’m dizzy. 我喜欢这个味道 但我有点头晕
[11:55] Enough hair talk. I’ve got a party to plan here. 先别说头发了 我还得捣鼓派对呢
[11:57] Reggie was a no. Mort was a no. Teddy’s out of town. 雷吉不来 莫特不来 泰迪出城了
[12:00] Mike the Mailman said he left something in his truck 邮差麦克说他落了什么东西在车上
[12:02] and then he never came back. 就再没打回来了
[12:04] At least we have decorations. 至少我们还有装饰
[12:05] I mean, I’m pulling my weight. 我该做的都做了
[12:06] Tina, the party’s upstairs. 蒂娜 派对是在楼上
[12:08] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -是的
[12:09] Son of a bitch! Why didn’t somebody stop me? 狗娘养的 怎么没人叫我停手
[12:11] Just kidding, I’m just kidding. 开玩笑的 我开玩笑的
[12:13] You’re nailing it. You’re nailing it. 你干得很好 你干得很好
[12:14] I mean, you’re not. You’re taping it, but… 并没有 你在用透明胶粘 但是
[12:16] Yeah, I found this tape in the bathroom. 对 我在洗手间找到这卷透明胶的
[12:17] It had a lot of floss on it, but it still works. 虽然上面有很多细毛 还是有粘性的
[12:19] You guys having a “Going out of business” prom, 你们要举行一场”停业”毕业舞会吗
[12:21] or… Come on. 还是什么
[12:22] Oh, go put a cannoli up your holey. 吃你的奶油甜馅煎饼卷去吧
[12:26] Hair. 发型不错
[12:27] We’re planning a surprise party for my dad 我们在为我爸策划一场惊喜派对
[12:29] and you’re not invited. 我们没有邀请你
[12:30] Oh, yeah? Well, how many people are coming? 是吗 有多少人来
[12:32] We got a… few. 有 几个
[12:34] I mean, tons. Tons of people. 我是说很多 很多人
[12:38] Everyone said no, huh? 大家都不来 是吗
[12:40] – Oh, you shush. – Oh, no! -你给我闭嘴 -不
[12:42] – Tina, what happened? – Damn floss tape! -蒂娜 怎么了 -该死的沾了毛的透明胶
[12:44] This is the saddest surprise party ever. 这真是史上最可悲的惊喜派对了
[12:47] – When is it? – 7:00. -几点开始 -七点
[12:48] I’m coming back. 我会回来的
[12:50] Oh, I cannot wait to see the look 等不及看着
[12:52] on Bob’s dumb face when he cries. 鲍勃哭的傻样子了
[12:55] At least we have Jimmy Pesto. That’s one. 至少吉米·派丝多要来 有一个人
[13:00] You, sir, are hereby prohibited from serving food 你 先生 在改正所有违规行为前不准售卖食品
[13:03] until all violations have been corrected. 未完成整改之前禁止营业
[13:05] – You get an F. – Out of… ? -你餐厅的食品安全等级是F -什么
[13:07] Here’s the sign. 这是等级牌
[13:08] You’re supposed to put it in the window. 必须把它张贴在窗户上
[13:09] -‘Kay, but what if people see it? – That’s the point! -被人看到怎么办 -就是挂出来让人看的
[13:12] – Ron, Bob, get in the van. – Oh, God. -罗恩 鲍勃 上车 -天哪
[13:14] At least we’ll be moving, I guess. 至少能出发了
[13:16] And this will be over soon. 很快就能完事了
[13:19] No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不不不不不
[13:21] Is smoke supposed to be coming out of the front or the back? 是前面冒的烟还是后面冒的烟呢
[13:24] Because it’s coming out of both. 两头都冒烟了
[13:25] – And the sides. – Damn it! -四周也是 -该死
[13:27] Okay, new plan. All the customers that are here now… 计划有变 现在店里的所有顾客…
[13:29] Let’s just keep ’em here until 7:00. 我们想办法把他们留到七点钟
[13:31] We’ll, pretend they’re your dad’s friends. 假装他们是你们老爸的朋友
[13:33] He’ll never catch on. 他永远不可能这么受欢迎
[13:34] It’ll be an extra surprise party. 这将是一场不寻常的惊喜派对
[13:36] It’s not even people your father knows. 没有一位来宾是你们老爸认识的人
[13:38] It’s total strangers. 全都是陌生人
[13:39] That’s a good idea, right? 这主意还行吧
[13:40] Mom? Are you feeling okay? 妈妈 你还好吗
[13:42] – Your eye is twitching. – I’m f-I’m fine. I’m fine. -你的眼睛不停在眨 -我没事 没事
[13:44] Miss? I’ll-I’ll take a check when you get a chance. 女士 麻烦结账
[13:47] – Oh, God. – Stall, Mom, stall. -哦天哪 -拖住她 妈妈 拖住
[13:48] – Don’t give it to her. – No. -不要拿给她 -还不行
[13:52] – What? – Nice one, bro. -什么 -干得漂亮 伙计
[13:53] I mean, I got to go into the kitchen. 我要去一下厨房
[13:55] I won’t be back until, 7:00. 七点之前我出不来
[13:57] I know what a dipstick is, Ron. 我终于知道什么是蠢了 罗恩
[13:59] When you’re called something enough times, you look it up. 凡事说了太多次就必须得重视啊
[14:02] Wow, I’m really surprised I did so bad. 我竟然把餐厅搞砸了
[14:04] I’ve never done bad at-at anything. 我还没搞砸过什么事
[14:06] Really? sorry. 是吗 抱歉
[14:08] I mean, in the finance world, I just kept making money. 我是说在金融领域 我一直在赚钱
[14:11] – Too much money, you know what I mean? – yeah. -很多很多钱 你懂我在说什么吗 -嗯
[14:14] I mean, no, I don’t really know what you mean. 不 我确实不太明白你的意思
[14:16] When I said I was gonna open this place, people were like, 当初我打算开这家店的时候 别人都说
[14:19] “You should go to school and get training.” “你应该先去学校接受培训”
[14:20] And I was like, “I just want to open it. 但我自己觉得”我只是想开家店
[14:22] I’ve got the killer name. 想好了酷炫的店名
[14:23] The rest’ll work itself out.” 其余事情我坚信车到山前必有路”
[14:26] Oh, Bob Dork, are you okay? 鲍勃·道克[笨蛋] 你还好吗
[14:27] Do you always sweat this much? 你经常冒这么多汗吗
[14:29] Am-am I sweating? Yeah. I am. 我出汗了吗 还真是
[14:32] You think it’s something you ate? 你觉得是吃坏东西的原因吗
[14:33] – I do. I really do. – Hey, guys, -是的 我十分确定 -伙计们
[14:35] I think Bob Dork’s not feeling very well. 鲍勃·道克[笨蛋]感觉不太好
[14:39] Are you gonna throw up? 你想吐吗
[14:40] Yeah. A lot. 是的 非常想
[14:41] Geez, you’re right in front of my restaurant. 不是吧 你正好在我店门口呢
[14:43] I feel like, you know, you puking plus the “F” Rating, 你吐在这的话 再配上食品安全F级的牌子
[14:45] it-it might not so look good. 这样恐怕就不好了
[14:49] He’s fine. 他没事
[14:50] Ev-Everything’s fine. Yeah, we open next week. 一切正常 我们下周开业
[14:53] Come by, lunch and dinner. 欢迎光顾 午餐晚餐都有供应
[14:54] Okay, Th-there you go, big fella. 放轻松 大个子
[15:01] Okay, I-I know some of you don’t know Bob that well, 我知道在座的各位当中有的还不认识鲍勃
[15:03] but all you got to do is stick around till he shows up, 大家只需要待在这里不动 直到鲍勃回来
[15:06] you say, “Surprise,” And I’ll give you all free ice cream. 一起喊”嗒哒” 作为报酬冰淇淋全免
[15:08] – That’s pretty sad. – Yes, it is. -有点惨 -是啊
[15:11] This is gonna be hilarious. 这一定会是一出闹剧
[15:13] Guy probably doesn’t even like surprise parties. 或许男人根本不喜欢什么惊喜派对
[15:15] What do you mean? Everybody likes surprise parties. 你什么意思 没有人不喜欢惊喜派对
[15:17] That’s a known fact. 这是个不争的事实
[15:19] yeah, Linda. Everybody loves 没错 琳达 所有人都希望
[15:21] coming back to their peaceful abode 回到自己安静的家中
[15:22] and having a bunch of people jump out and scream at ’em. 一群人突然跳出来冲自己尖叫
[15:26] Or “Surprise” Or whatever. 喊着”嗒哒”或者别的什么玩意
[15:28] That is true, Mom. 他说得对 妈妈
[15:29] Dad doesn’t like parties very much. 老爸不太喜欢派对
[15:31] – Or surprises. – Or us. Well, you guys. -也不喜欢惊喜 -也不喜欢我们 你们
[15:33] Oh, my God. I guess that’s true. 天哪 我想这可能是真的
[15:36] Just because I like throwing parties 只是因为我喜欢办派对
[15:38] doesn’t mean he likes having ’em thrown for him. 但并不意味着他就喜欢
[15:40] I was so caught up in all the party planning, 我一直想着怎么把派对搞起来
[15:42] I missed what was right in front of me. 却忽略了面前真正重要的东西
[15:43] Your boobs? 你的胸吗
[15:45] I know what we need to do. 我知道该干什么了
[15:47] Is it something with your boobs? 与你的胸有关吗
[15:48] No. Get off the boobs, guys. We’re moving on. 不 别管胸了 我们得继续了
[15:50] Never! 不要
[15:54] Well, Bob, is there anything you want to say 鲍勃 关于食品质检员你有
[15:56] about health inspectors? 什么想说的吗
[15:59] Okay, Hugo. You were right. I admit it. 好吧 雨果 你说得对 我承认
[16:03] Y-You have a very important job. 你 你们的工作很重要
[16:06] You keep people safe from restaurants like Sam’s. 你们保护人们免于受到像山姆家这种餐馆的伤害
[16:09] It’s nice to be appreciated, Bob. 很高兴听到你的赞赏 鲍勃
[16:11] And I can smell how much you mean it. 我能闻出来你的诚意
[16:13] You know, in finance, there’s no inspectors. 从金融学上来讲 没有质检员这个概念
[16:15] You just don’t need ’em. 你不需要他们
[16:16] You know, Hugo, we need to get Bob back by 7:00. 雨果 我们得在七点把鲍勃送回去
[16:18] If… a certain… phone call is going to happen? 如果 那通电话怎么办
[16:21] You know what? I don’t care, Ron. 我不在乎 罗恩
[16:23] Watching Bob vomit and say how cool health inspectors are 看着鲍勃呕吐并说着质检员有多酷
[16:26] is way better than that phone call ever would’ve been. 比那通电话重要多了
[16:29] What are you guys talking about? 你们在说什么
[16:30] Let’s just stick him in a cab and call a tow. 我们把他扔进出租车然后叫辆拖车
[16:32] I might have an alcoholic drink tonight, an alcoholic wine. 我今晚好像喝了酒精饮料 和酒
[16:35] Wait, don’t I have to go to your office to… 等下 我不用去你办公室
[16:38] … sign a form? 填表吗
[16:40] “Sign a form.” 填表格
[16:41] That’s you, Bob. 看看你的样子 鲍勃
[16:43] Forget about the license. We’ll do it later. 别管许可证了 我们晚点弄
[16:45] Consider it a birthday present. 就当是生日礼物
[16:47] Oh, is it your birthday, Bob Dork? 今天是你生日吗 鲍勃·道克[笨蛋]
[16:48] Wait, h-how did you know it was my birthday? 等等 你怎么知道是我生日
[16:52] Ron told me. 罗恩告诉我的
[16:53] Yeah, I know everyone’s birthday. 是的 我知道所有人的生日
[16:56] It’s a blessing and a curse. 即是祝福也是诅咒
[16:57] Oh, God. Did Linda ask you to get me out of the restaurant 天 是琳达让你们把我叫出餐馆
[17:00] so she could set something up? Is this all made up? 这样她就可以布置了 这都是编的吗
[17:04] Fine. Yes. 好吧 是的
[17:05] Wait, was my health inspection made up, too? 等等 我的卫生检查也是编的吗
[17:07] No, your restaurant’s disgusting. 不 你的餐馆太恶心了
[17:09] – Fair enough. – Oh, I really don’t want to go -说得对 -我真的不想参加
[17:11] – to a surprise birthday party. – You don’t? Why not? -惊喜生日派对 -为什么不想
[17:14] I don’t like surprise parties or non-surprise parties. 我不喜欢惊喜派对和无惊喜派对
[17:17] Oh, do you think your birthday is about you, Bob? 你以为你的生日是关于你的吗 鲍勃
[17:21] It’s not. 并不是
[17:22] It’s about the people who care about you 是关于那些在意你的人
[17:23] showing that they care about you. 用来表达他们对你的关心
[17:25] And you don’t complain about it, you appreciate it! 不要抱怨了 要感恩
[17:28] Unless you’re a baby. Are you a baby, Bob? 除非你还是个宝宝 你是宝宝吗 鲍勃
[17:31] No. 不
[17:32] Well, you are throwing up a lot. Like a baby. 你吐了好多 就像个宝宝
[17:34] Do you know what I would give for someone… anyone… 你知道我会给那些
[17:37] to celebrate me? I have no one. 庆祝我生日的人什么东西吗 没有这样的人
[17:40] – No one! – Well, you have one person. -没有人 -你还有一个人
[17:42] – No one! – You have… -没有 -你有
[17:43] Oh, God. Hugo, I-I can’t believe 雨果 我 我不敢相信
[17:46] I’m about to say this, but… 我会说出来 但是
[17:48] I… I think you might be right. Again. 我 我觉得你是对的 又说对了
[17:52] You do? 你吗
[17:52] Yeah. I shouldn’t complain about a surprise party 是的 如果这个惊喜派对能让
[17:55] if it makes Linda happy to throw one. 琳达开心 我就不该抱怨
[17:57] Go to her, Bob. 去找她吧 鲍勃
[17:58] – I need a ride. – I can give you a ride. -我需要搭车 -我载你一程
[18:00] I’ve got a convertible, so you can just puke over the side 我有一辆敞篷车 你可以吐在外面
[18:02] – if you need to. – I will need to, Sam. -如果你需要的话 -我会需要的 山姆
[18:04] I will need to. Oh, and Hugo? 我会需要的 雨果呢
[18:08] – Thanks. – I hate you. -谢谢 -我恨你
[18:09] – What’s that? – Nothing. Happy birthday. -你说什么 -没什么 生日快乐
[18:11] I hate you. 我恨你
[18:14] Thanks for the ride, Sam. 谢谢你的便车 山姆
[18:15] Listen, don’t take this the wrong way, but, 别误会我的意思 但是
[18:17] chef to chef, you should get some training. 大厨间的对话 你需要多练习
[18:20] maybe a lot of training. 也许大量的练习
[18:22] Or maybe I’ll just switch to something easier, like sushi. 也许我会改做简单的 比如寿司
[18:25] That’s fish, right? 是鱼对吗
[18:28] – Hey, Gene. – Aah! He’s here. He’s here. -吉恩 -他在这里 在这里
[18:30] And he definitely didn’t see me. 他绝对没看到我
[18:31] Okay, act surprised. Just… 好吧 表现的很惊讶
[18:33] just act surprised and smile. 假装很惊讶然后微笑
[18:36] That’s not a smile. 这不算微笑
[18:39] That’s a smile. I think. 这次是微笑了 我猜
[18:43] Hello? 有人吗
[18:45] Hello? Hello? 有人吗 有人吗
[18:50] Hi, Bobby. 嗨 鲍鲍
[18:51] Hi. Is anyone else here? 嗨 还有其他人在吗
[18:54] – Just us. – Hello, Father. -只有我们 -你好啊 老爸
[18:55] Hi, Dad. 你好 老爸
[18:56] Hi, kids. Gene, I like it. 孩子们 吉恩 我很喜欢
[18:58] I like what you’re doing there. 我很喜欢你们所做的
[19:00] Thank you. I’m turning lemons into 谢谢 我要把傻乎乎的人变成
[19:02] “Lemme tell you about my hair.” “让我给你讲讲我的头发”
[19:04] So there’s not a room full of people 所以没有一屋子人
[19:06] waiting to jump out and yell, “Surprise”? 等着跳出来大喊”惊喜”
[19:08] Bob, listen. 鲍勃 听着
[19:09] The truth is we all forgot about your birthday yesterday, 其实 我们昨天都忘了你的生日
[19:11] and… Wait, how’d you know we were planning a surprise party? 等等 你怎么知道我们要给你准备惊喜派对
[19:14] Hugo and Ron spilled the beans. 雨果和罗恩说漏了嘴
[19:16] I’m sorry, Bob. 对不起 鲍勃
[19:18] I felt awful about forgetting your birthday, 忘了你的生日我很难受
[19:20] and I really wanted to make it up to you. 而且我真的很想补偿你
[19:21] It’s okay, honestly. 没关系 真的
[19:23] Well, it’s not okay to me. 好吧 对我来说不太好
[19:24] At first we wanted to throw you a party, 一开始我们想给你办个派对
[19:26] but then we realized that’s probably not what you wanted, 但是后来我们发现那可能不是你想要的
[19:29] so we canceled it. 所以我们就取消了计划
[19:30] Dad, you should’ve seen how many people showed up. 老爸 你真应该看看来了多少人
[19:33] And the streamers looked amazing. 而且装饰彩带特别好看
[19:34] So, we got you what we think you really wanted. 所以我们给你准备了 我们觉得你真正想要的
[19:36] Bobby, I present to you your belated birthday present. 鲍鲍 给你这迟来的生日礼物
[19:40] The… couch? 沙发
[19:42] Yes, but not just the couch. 对 但不只是沙发
[19:44] Also, we put one of your Western flicks in the DVD player, 还有 我们在DVD机里放了一部西部电影
[19:47] and we made you a freshly grilled steak. Look. 我们还给你准备了新鲜出炉的烤牛排 看
[19:50] And I promise it always had those bites taken out of it. 我保证那些牙印是原本就在上面的
[19:52] And we warmed up your sweatpants in the dryer, 我们把你的运动裤烘干了
[19:54] – the way you like them. – Hot pants. -你习惯的那样 -暖烘烘的裤子
[19:55] Toasted buns. 烧着的屁股
[19:56] It’s… perfect. It’s absolutely perfect. 这简直 完美 真的太完美了
[20:00] Really? 真的
[20:01] Yeah. I mean, I was ready for a big party. 对 我是说 我做好了超大派对的心理准备
[20:03] I-I really was, because I know you like to throw those, 我真的 因为我知道你喜欢办派对
[20:07] and that’s totally fine. 这完全可以接受
[20:08] Okay. Sounds like it’s not fine, but go on. 好吧 听上去可不怎么样 继续
[20:11] This is so much better. 但这些好太多了
[20:12] Oh, oh, I almost forgot. here, for you. 差点忘了 这个 给你
[20:15] – Here you go. – Oh, my God! -给你 -天呐
[20:17] It’s the bacon weight. H-How did you get this? 是那个肉饼压 你 你怎么弄到的
[20:19] I drove over to the antique shop in Bog Harbor. 我开车去了沼泽港的古董店
[20:22] Oh, it feels nice. Really nice. 真不错 太棒了
[20:24] – Get a room. – I will. -你们去开房吧 -会的
[20:26] Having a real rager for your birthday, Bob? 生日过得开心吗 鲍勃
[20:30] Oh! Keep it down up there or I’m calling the cops. 别太吵 不然我就叫警察了
[20:34] – Ha, ha. You’re dumb. – No, Jimmy, you’re… -你个傻瓜 -不 吉米 你才是
[20:37] On your left, ma’am. 看着左边
[20:39] Oh, God. 天呐
[20:41] Oh, my God. 我的天
[20:43] Oh, that’s… 这真是
[20:46] Can’t stop watching. Jimmy, you all right? 根本停不下来 吉米 你还好吗
[20:49] I’m all right. 我没事
[20:49] He’ll probably be fine. Let’s start the movie. 他会没事的 咱们看电影吧
[20:52] Stupid bike. Drive a car, you cave man! 该死的自行车 有本事开汽车啊 你个野人
[20:55] This really is the best birthday ever. 这真是有史以来最愉快的生日了
[20:58] * Happy birthday * *生日快乐*
[21:00] * Happy birthday * *生日快乐*
[21:03] * We forgot about your birthday * *我们忘了你的生日*
[21:06] * And then you threw up * *然后你吐了*
[21:08] * Oh, no * *不*
[21:17] * Happy birthday, Bob * *生日快乐 鲍勃*
[21:19] * We forgot it then you threw up, we forgot it * *我们忘了 你吐了 我们忘了*
[21:21] * Then you threw up, we forgot it then you threw up * *你吐了 我们忘了 你吐了*
[21:23] * We forgot it then you threw up, we forgot it * *我们忘了 你吐了 我们忘了*
[21:25] * Then you threw up * *你吐了*
[21:27] Sorry. 对不起
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第8季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme