时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 尼吱塔女郎[借用加拿大电视剧《尼基塔女郎》] 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | At the Outdoor Education Center, | 在野外训练营 |
[00:22] | nature is the classroom. | 大自然就是我们的教室 |
[00:23] | But it’s not just bonding over fox scat. | 孩子们不仅可以发现狐狸便便 |
[00:26] | These kids bond through team building. | 还通过团队合作加深感情 |
[00:28] | Teamwork is the only way to get to the top | 只有团结合作 才能登上 |
[00:30] | of Mount Windygap. | 风口山山顶 |
[00:32] | It’s a powerful experience, like an epiphany, | 这将是一次富有冲击力的体验 能让你得到顿悟 |
[00:34] | a nature-iphany. | 大自然的顿悟 |
[00:36] | I can’t wait to be on top of Mount Windygap | 真想马上登顶风口山 |
[00:38] | and have my nature-iphany. | 去感受大自然的顿悟 |
[00:39] | Well, I’m just excited to blow off | 我期待只是因为参加野外训练营 |
[00:40] | four days of school at Outdoor Ed. | 就能少上四天课 |
[00:42] | You’re not blowing off school, Missy. | 别想着少上课 姑娘 |
[00:44] | Your teachers are gonna be there, teaching. | 你们老师都会在那 会给你们上课 |
[00:46] | Doesn’t mean I got to learn. | 不代表我会听 |
[00:47] | It’s gonna be hard not to learn | 大自然给我们上课 |
[00:49] | with nature doing most of the teaching… | 改变我们的人生 |
[00:50] | and changing, of our lives. | 想不听都难 |
[00:58] | What’s that, giant eagle? | 你说什么 巨鹰 |
[00:59] | You want to become one and forever be known as Teagle! | 你想和我融为一体然后从此变成蒂鹰吗 |
[01:03] | But Tina, you already have a super cool nickname. | 蒂娜 你已经有一个超酷炫的绰号了 |
[01:06] | Oh! My Tina’s got a super cool nickname? | 我的蒂娜有超酷炫的绰号啦 |
[01:09] | Well, what is it? What is it? | 叫什么 叫什么 |
[01:10] | I-I’d rather not say. | 我不想说 |
[01:12] | – Fluffy-Butt. – Fluffy-Butt? | -蓬蓬屁屁 -蓬蓬屁屁吗 |
[01:14] | Oh, sweetie, why? | 亲爱的 怎么来的 |
[01:16] | I was in the girls’ bathroom, | 我在女厕所方便 |
[01:18] | all alone, and I started singing the song | 就我自己 于是我就开始唱 |
[01:20] | from the Cloud Fresh toilet paper commercial. | 云新厕纸的广告歌 |
[01:21] | *Fluffy-butt, fluffy-butt, oh, fluffy, fluffy…* | *蓬蓬屁屁 蓬蓬屁屁 蓬蓬蓬蓬* |
[01:24] | But you weren’t alone, were you? | 但你不是一个人 不是吗 |
[01:26] | *Fluffy, fluffy, fluffy-butt* | *蓬蓬 蓬蓬 蓬蓬屁屁* |
[01:33] | And I didn’t even mind being called Fluffy-Butt at first. | 我一开始并不在意别人叫我蓬蓬屁屁 |
[01:36] | But when you hear it every day, in every class… | 但当你每天每节课都能听到… |
[01:38] | – And in the hall. – And morning announcements. | -还有在走廊里 -还有早上的广播时间 |
[01:40] | It starts to seem like people aren’t being fluffy, | 我开始发现人们并不像包装上说的 |
[01:42] | fun and friendly, like it says on the package. | 那样可爱 有趣 友好 |
[01:44] | Sorry, Tina. Hey, nicknames don’t last forever. | 可怜的蒂娜 但绰号不会跟着你一辈子的 |
[01:47] | But be careful: the more you fight it, the more it sticks. | 但是注意 你越抗拒他们叫得越起劲 |
[01:50] | I knew a kid who had to change schools ’cause of a nickname. | 曾经有个小孩就是因为绰号不得不转学 |
[01:53] | They called him “Bobby Belchbottoms.” | 他们叫他”鲍鲍嗝屁屁” |
[01:56] | – Who was that kid, Dad? – No one you know. | -这个小孩是谁啊 爸 -你不认识 |
[01:58] | This isn’t about some random kid from your past, Dad. | 这跟你以前认识的某个小屁孩没关系 爸爸 |
[02:00] | This is about me, | 这跟我有关系 |
[02:01] | and how Outdoor Ed is gonna fix everything. | 但野外训练营会解决一切的 |
[02:03] | So say good-bye to Fluffy-Butt, | 准备好和”蓬蓬屁屁”说再见吧 |
[02:04] | ’cause it’s the last time anyone’s gonna hear it. | 因为这是大家最后一次听到了 |
[02:07] | *Fluffy-Butt, Fluffy-Butt* | *蓬蓬屁屁 蓬蓬屁屁* |
[02:08] | *Oh, Fluffy, Fluffy-Butt* | *蓬蓬 蓬蓬屁屁* |
[02:10] | *Fluffy-Butt.* | *蓬蓬屁屁* |
[02:11] | If you get bit by a tick, let Mr. Tweezers know. | 如果你们被虫咬了 告诉镊子先生 |
[02:15] | If you get a splinter, also a job for Mr. Tweezers. | 扎到手了也找镊子先生帮忙 |
[02:17] | Oh, and, another topic, totally unrelated to safety: | 还有个事 和安全无关 |
[02:20] | there may or may not be someone living in the woods nearby. | 森林附近可能住着一个人 |
[02:23] | The so-called “Windygap Hermit,” he’s not dangerous… | 人称”风口山隐士” 他不是什么危险人物 |
[02:26] | Or, maybe he is, we really don’t know. | 但也没准是 我们也不确定 |
[02:28] | I mean, there have been some missing hatchets | 我们这儿的确丢了几把斧头 |
[02:29] | and some other things, but they could be anywhere. | 和一些其它东西 但也不一定是他拿走的 |
[02:31] | So if anyone notices anything suspicious, | 你们要是注意到任何可疑情况 |
[02:34] | – please tell… – Mr. Tweezers? | -请告诉… -镊子先生吗 |
[02:36] | No. Me. | 不 告诉我 |
[02:36] | Ranger Carl. Or Mr. Tweezers, yeah. | 护林人卡尔 或者镊子先生 |
[02:38] | – I’ll probably tell Tweezers. – I get it. | -我还是告诉镊子吧 -了解 |
[02:40] | Now, we’re gonna do things a little differently this week, | 这周我们的活动会有点不同 |
[02:43] | because they’re predicting rain for the next few days. | 因为天气预报说接下来的几天都有雨 |
[02:45] | There’s gonna be a lot more indoor ed | 所以虽然是室外训练营 我们更多会是在 |
[02:47] | – here at the Outdoor Ed Center. – Wait, what? | -室内教学 -等等 什么 |
[02:50] | – Come on. – Yes? | -什么嘛 -请说 |
[02:51] | But we’re still gonna team-build on the ropes course, right? | 但我们还是会参加攀绳梯的团建活动吧 |
[02:53] | No, the ropes course isn’t safe in the rain. Yes? | 不 下雨天攀绳梯不安全 问吧 |
[02:56] | But we’re still gonna hike to the top of Mount Windygap, | 但我们还是会登顶风口山 |
[02:58] | for our nature-iphanies, right? | 感受大自然的顿悟吧 |
[02:59] | No, the last quarter mile of that trail is in a steep notch. | 不 登山道最后四分之一部分有很深的水沟 |
[03:02] | It’s like the mountain’s rain gutter. | 几乎可以算是那座山的排水管 |
[03:04] | Totally impassable in bad weather. Really? | 天气不好根本别想通过 还有问题 |
[03:06] | But what if the rain stops before Friday? | 如果周五之前雨停了呢 |
[03:07] | – Well, it’s not supposed to. – But what if it does? | -没这个可能 -如果停了呢 |
[03:09] | – Well, I don’t think it will. – But what if it does? | -我觉得不可能 -如果停了呢 |
[03:10] | Well, there’s no sense discussing that, | 没必要再讨论了 |
[03:12] | because it’s not gonna happen. | 因为雨不可能停 |
[03:13] | – Damn it. – Sorry, T. | -该死 -抱歉 小蒂 |
[03:14] | At least we still get a few days of blowing off school. | 起码这几天不用上课 |
[03:17] | For those of you who think | 对于那些想着 |
[03:18] | you’re just gonna blow off school | 在这可以 |
[03:20] | while we’re up here, forget it. | 不用上课的同学 你们错了 |
[03:21] | You’ll have your regular classwork, plus nature stuff. | 课还是照常上 外加大自然教学 |
[03:25] | – Oh, man. – Son of a bitch. | -我的天 -这个混蛋 |
[03:27] | Wow. Three big nights alone. So what’s the plan? | 你们有三晚的独处时间呢 有什么计划吗 |
[03:30] | Well, we haven’t made any plans. | 我们还没有计划 |
[03:31] | Wait, aren’t you excited to have couple time together? | 什么 你们对二人世界都不感到兴奋吗 |
[03:34] | – Of course we are. – Um, yes. | -当然兴奋 -是吧 |
[03:35] | Oh, then let’s brainstorm. | 那我们来个头脑风暴 |
[03:36] | There’s, stand-up comedy classes. | 选项有 单口相声培训班 |
[03:39] | There’s couples hot therapy. | 夫妻共享热疗 |
[03:41] | There’s watching hockey with a friend. Huh? | 还有跟朋友一起看曲棍球赛 怎么样 |
[03:43] | All those things sound great. | 听起来都很棒 |
[03:45] | We’re gonna go crazy. | 我们肯定会超嗨的 |
[03:50] | – Lin. – What? What? What? | -琳 -什么 怎么了 |
[03:51] | We fell asleep on the couch. | 我们在沙发上睡着了 |
[03:53] | What? Did we do anything fun? | 什么 我们有没有做什么好玩的 |
[03:55] | I mean, we ate a lot of cheese. | 可以说 我们吃了不少奶酪 |
[03:59] | Carry me to bed. | 抱我上床 |
[04:00] | Carry me to bed. | 抱我上床 |
[04:03] | I don’t remember kids being all cooped up in the video. | 我印象中视频里的孩子可不是被关在室内的 |
[04:05] | We’re supposed to be out there. | 我们应该在室外 |
[04:07] | Up to our asses in nature. | 尽情享受大自然 |
[04:08] | Whoa, Tina, nature’s all around you, girl. | 蒂娜 你周围可都是大自然 |
[04:10] | This napkin came from a tree. | 这张纸巾就是树做的 |
[04:12] | Yeah, and this syrup… tree. | 对 这糖浆也是树上产的 |
[04:14] | Sausage… tree. | 香肠…也是树上结的 |
[04:16] | – Hey, Fluffy-B, pass the salt. – That’s it. | -蓬蓬屁 递下盐呗 -够了 |
[04:19] | I need some space. | 我要自己待一会 |
[04:20] | How about that salt? Little help? | 盐呢 帮下忙啊 |
[04:23] | I don’t think you’re supposed to be out here. | 好像不可以出来的 |
[04:25] | Well, I didn’t come all this way to not go | 我可不想大老远过来 却体验不到 |
[04:26] | on a life-changing nature hike. | 能改变人生的大自然徒步 |
[04:28] | – Who’s coming with me? – Fine. | -谁要跟我一起去 -好吧 |
[04:30] | We’ll go with you on your life-changing hike. | 我们陪你去体验你那改变人生的大自然徒步 |
[04:32] | Just make it quick. | 快点完事儿就好 |
[04:33] | Hey, let’s go off-trail to find some fox scat. | 我们下去找找狐粪吧 别在徒步道上走了 |
[04:35] | A scat-Enger hunt. | 寻”宝”游戏 |
[04:37] | Is it everything you hoped it’d be? | 你的目的达到了吗 |
[04:40] | We can go back now, if you want. | 要是你想的话 我们可以现在就回去 |
[04:42] | Already walking. | 求之不得 |
[04:44] | Where’s that darn trail? | 我们来时的路呢 |
[04:46] | What the hell is this place? | 这到底是什么地方 |
[04:48] | Can’t even see all this from just back there. | 刚才都没看到这些东西 |
[04:51] | It’s literally off the beaten path. | 这真的是罕无人迹了 |
[04:53] | Do you think someone’s here? | 你们觉得这里会有人吗 |
[04:55] | We should ask that lady holding an axe! | 我们应该问那位拿着斧子的女士 |
[05:04] | Wait, you’re scared? | 等等 为什么你们要害怕 |
[05:05] | I’m the one who should be scared. | 我才是应该害怕的人 |
[05:07] | You’re barging in without knocking. Rude. | 你们不敲门就闯进来了 没礼貌 |
[05:09] | Right, but you’re the one with the axe. So… | 好吧 但你是拿着斧子的那一方 所以… |
[05:12] | This? Oh… | 这个吗 |
[05:13] | I was just playing darts. | 我只是在玩飞镖 |
[05:16] | Live out here as long as I have, | 要是你们也像我一样在这住了这么久 |
[05:17] | and you get tossy with the hatchet. | 你也会喜欢把斧子扔来扔去的 |
[05:19] | Wait, you live here? | 等等 你住在这里 |
[05:20] | Are the hermit Ranger Carl told us about? | 你就是护林人卡尔说的隐居女士吗 |
[05:22] | The Windygap Hermit? | 风口山隐士 |
[05:23] | “Hermit”? Really? That’s what society is calling me? | “隐士” 真的吗 外面的社会这么称呼我 |
[05:25] | Not the Wonder Woman of the Woods? | 不是”神奇森林女侠”吗 |
[05:27] | No, just “Hermit.” | 不 就”隐士” |
[05:29] | I hate labels. | 我讨厌标签 |
[05:34] | Labels. | 标签 |
[05:35] | All better. | 好多了 |
[05:36] | What was that totally normal thing you just did? | 你刚才做的那件非常”正常”的事是什么 |
[05:38] | A cleansing ritual I made up. | 我发明的一种净化仪式 |
[05:40] | – Does it work? – Don’t I look cleansed? | -有效果吗 -我看上去不像是受到了净化吗 |
[05:42] | Yes? | 是吧 |
[05:43] | So what’s a girl got to do | 那么 要是有个姑娘想扔那玩意儿 |
[05:44] | to get a turn throwing that thing? | 她该怎么做 |
[05:46] | You want me to teach you how to throw a hatchet? | 你想要我教你扔斧子吗 |
[05:48] | Does a hermit scat in the woods? | 隐士会在森林里玩口技吗 |
[05:50] | There they are. Party animals. | 瞧瞧二位 派对动物 |
[05:52] | So what’d you do? Where’d you go? | 所以你们做了什么 去了哪儿 |
[05:53] | – We, – Oh, we ate a bunch of cheese | -我们… -我们吃了不少奶酪 |
[05:56] | and fell asleep on the couch. | 然后在沙发上睡着了 |
[05:58] | What? You fell asleep on the couch? | 什么 你们在沙发上睡着了 |
[06:00] | This time is a gift. | 这可是天赐的时间 |
[06:01] | It’s a chance to reconnect with one another. | 是你们彼此加深感情的机会 |
[06:03] | Why do I have to explain this to you? | 为什么要由我来给你们解释 |
[06:05] | Okay, Teddy, calm down. | 好了 泰迪 冷静 |
[06:07] | We were tired. | 我们太累了 |
[06:07] | We’ll make up for it tonight. | 我们今晚会弥补的 |
[06:09] | Damn right you will. | 必须弥补 |
[06:10] | And when I come in here tomorrow, | 等我明天过来的时候 |
[06:11] | I better be dazzled by your date tonight. | 最好让我知道你们度过了酷炫的约会夜 |
[06:13] | Dazzled! | 一定要酷炫 |
[06:15] | What burger today, Bobby? | 今日汉堡是什么 鲍鲍 |
[06:17] | – “Paprika,” – That sounds pretty good. | -“红椒堡” -听起来不错 |
[06:20] | So how long have you lived here, um, Hermit Lady? | 你在这里住了多长时间了 隐居女士 |
[06:22] | My name’s Martha… well, it used to be. | 我的名字是玛莎…曾经是 |
[06:25] | The wind spoke through the trees, and I was born anew as… | 当风透过树林诉说 我就重生成为了”哗啦啦” |
[06:30] | Cool if we just call you “Martha”? | 介意我们还是叫你玛莎吗 |
[06:32] | – Sure. – Thanks. We don’t speak wind. | -不介意 -谢谢 因为我们不会说风语 |
[06:34] | What do you kids go by? | 你们都叫什么 |
[06:35] | That’s Louise, he’s Gene and I’m Tina. | 那是露易丝 他是吉恩 我是蒂娜 |
[06:37] | But I’m hoping to get a nature name of my own. | 但我也想取一个属于自己的自然名号 |
[06:39] | – Teagle. – That’s up to nature, now, isn’t it? | -蒂鹰 -这得听大自然的不是吗 |
[06:41] | First, you got to level up. | 首先 你得升级 |
[06:43] | “Level up”? What’s that? | “升级” 那是什么 |
[06:45] | “Level up”? It’s level up. | “升级”就是升级啊 |
[06:47] | Level up! | 升级 |
[06:47] | Oh, like, level up. | 噢 就像这样 升级 |
[06:49] | Yeah, you got it. Level up. | 没错 你懂了 升级 |
[06:51] | I was supposed to level up, when-when we did | 我本来能升级的 在我们 |
[06:53] | the hike to the top of Mount Windygap. | 登顶风口山那一刻 |
[06:54] | – Now that’s not gonna happen. – Why not? | -但现在什么都不会发生了 -为什么呢 |
[06:56] | ‘Cause we’re not allowed to do the team-building ropes course | 因为学校不让我们在雨天参加攀绳梯团建活动 |
[06:58] | in the rain, or hike the mountain in the rain. | 爬山也不行 |
[07:00] | It’s a real “Blame it on the rain” Situation. | 这次是真的”都怪下雨” |
[07:02] | Team building? | 团建 |
[07:03] | You really think other people are gonna | 你真的以为其他人会帮你 |
[07:05] | help you get what you want in life? | 获得你人生中想要的东西吗 |
[07:06] | It looked really good in the video. | 视频里看着挺和谐的 |
[07:07] | Take it from a hermit… teams are dumb. | 听我说…团队都是愚蠢的 |
[07:10] | – Feels like it’s almost lunch. – Oh, we better go. | -感觉快到午餐时间了 -我们最好回去了 |
[07:13] | If we don’t show up for the next meal, | 要是我们没赶上吃饭的话 |
[07:14] | they’re gonna look for us. | 他们会来找我们的 |
[07:16] | I hate to be that lady you met in the woods | 我很不想成为那种会说 |
[07:18] | who’s like, “Hey, kids, don’t tell anyone about this,” | “孩子们 帮我保密” 的森林女 |
[07:20] | but, can you not tell anyone about this? | 但 你们能帮我保密吗 |
[07:22] | About me? | 别说我在这儿 |
[07:23] | You got it, fun stranger. | 没问题 有趣的陌生人 |
[07:25] | Where are you kids coming from? | 你们从哪儿跑回来的 |
[07:27] | We just stepped out for a smoke. | 我们只是出去抽根烟 |
[07:28] | Well, I guess in all this rain, | 雨下这么大 |
[07:29] | you can’t burn down the forest. | 应该不会点着树啥的 |
[07:31] | Hey, but also, don’t smoke. | 还有 别抽烟 |
[07:32] | You know, I can’t tell if you’re joking. | 虽然我分不清你们是否在开玩笑 |
[07:34] | Well, let’s get inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[07:35] | It’s time to learn our famous weasel song. | 该学习传说中的黄鼠狼之歌了 |
[07:37] | I can’t tell if you’re joking. | 我也看不出来你是否在开玩笑 |
[07:39] | Well, I’ve got the weasel. | 我都抓到黄鼠狼了 |
[07:40] | You can pretty much see that I’m not joking. | 你应该能看出来我没在开玩笑 |
[07:42] | And then you guys sing | 然后你们唱… |
[07:43] | *Who’s that* | *是谁* |
[07:44] | *Knocking on my hole?* | *在敲打我的洞* |
[07:45] | And then you all sing *Weasel, weasel * | 然后你们一起唱 *黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼* |
[07:48] | *If you please’ll…* | *如果你能…* |
[07:49] | And then this group goes, | 然后这边这组接着唱 |
[07:52] | Where were you, Tina? | 你去哪了 蒂娜 |
[07:53] | Oh, just off, trying to level up. | 出去升级了 |
[07:55] | “Level up”? What’s that? | “升级” 是什么 |
[07:57] | What’s F-Butt fluffering about? | 蓬屁又在说什么屁话 |
[07:59] | You know what, Tammy? | 给我听着 苔米 |
[08:00] | Wait, no, I know what to do. | 不 等等 我知道该怎么办了 |
[08:04] | Labels. | 标签 |
[08:05] | That did feel good. | 确实感觉好多了 |
[08:07] | Did you just call me “Labels”? | 你刚刚是喊我”标签”吗 |
[08:08] | – No, I was… – It’s not nice to call people names. | -不 我没 -给别人起绰号可不好 |
[08:11] | No, no, that’s what you guys have been doing to me. | 不不不 是你们在给我起绰号 |
[08:13] | – I was just… – Not cool, Fluffy-Butt-Label-Face. | -我只是 -一点也不酷 蓬蓬屁屁标签脸 |
[08:15] | Not cool. | 一点也不酷 |
[08:16] | *I’m putting on my shoes* | *穿上我的鞋子* |
[08:18] | *My really good shoes* | *很好的鞋子* |
[08:19] | *My date night shoes* | *约会夜鞋子* |
[08:20] | *And my date night earrings.* | *还有我的约会夜耳环* |
[08:22] | So, what sounds good, Lin? | 干什么去好呢 琳 |
[08:23] | Dinner and a movie? | 吃饭加看电影 |
[08:25] | Dinner and two movies. | 吃饭加两场电影 |
[08:26] | All I know is, we’re gonna go nuts. | 我只知道 我们要嗨起来 |
[08:28] | Let’s get this party start… | 派对开起来… |
[08:32] | – Oh, no, oh, no. No. – What? Wait, what? What happened? | -不不不 -什么 等等 发生了什么 |
[08:35] | We fell asleep on the couch again. | 我们又在沙发上睡着了 |
[08:38] | Maybe we’re too old to have fun. | 或许我们已经老到没劲出去玩了 |
[08:40] | I’m not old, you’re old. | 我没老 你才老了 |
[08:42] | Going back to sleep. | 接着睡 |
[08:43] | Rub my bunions. | 帮我揉揉脚 |
[08:44] | First stop when we get home… | 回家后的第一件事 |
[08:47] | … hatchet store. | 去斧头商店 |
[08:48] | And then, I did the cleansing ritual | 然后我进行了净化仪式 |
[08:49] | and felt better for, like, a second. | 有那么一秒 感觉好多了 |
[08:50] | But then, they started all over again. | 但之后 他们就又开始嘲笑我了 |
[08:52] | Why do you care so much what these other kids think? | 你为什么那么在意其他孩子们想什么 |
[08:55] | Because… I don’t know, I-I just do. | 因为 我不知道 我就是在意 |
[08:57] | It’s because you’re living your life for other people. | 因为你在为他人而活 |
[09:00] | I am? Maybe I am. | 是吗 也许吧 |
[09:02] | I used to be just like you. | 我曾经和你一样 |
[09:04] | I thought I had it all. | 我以为我拥有了一切 |
[09:05] | The one bedroom apartment, the Nissan Altima lease, | 住着单间公寓 有辆租的辆尼桑奥提马 |
[09:08] | the job at a brand management company in an office park. | 在办公园区的一家品牌管理公司工作 |
[09:11] | But ever since I was like “See ya” to society, | 但是自从我告别了社会 |
[09:14] | I don’t care what anyone thinks of me. | 我再也不在意其他人怎么看我 |
[09:15] | Wow, and I thought Outdoor Ed was gonna open my eyes. | 我本以为野外训练营会让我大开眼界 |
[09:17] | But it turns out, it took a weird lady hermit. | 没想到让我开眼界的 是个奇怪的隐居女士 |
[09:20] | And her three amazing hatchets: | 还有她三把超棒的斧头 |
[09:22] | Buddy Hatchet, Teri Hatchet and Orrin Hatchet. | 巴迪斧 泰瑞斧 和奥林斧 |
[09:25] | Still, it would’ve been great | 不过 要是能去 |
[09:26] | to get to the top of Mount Windygap. | 风口山山顶就好了 |
[09:28] | Yep, old Mount Windygap, so gappy, so windy. | 是啊 古老的风口山 口很深 风很大 |
[09:33] | Oh, my God, you’ve been to the top of Mount Windygap? | 我的天 你去过风口山山顶 |
[09:36] | By yourself? | 你自己 |
[09:37] | Yeah, yep. | 没错 |
[09:39] | I thought the only way | 我以为只有通过 |
[09:40] | to get to the top was with teamwork. | 团队合作才能到达山顶 |
[09:42] | I think you’re my hero. | 你真是我的偶像 |
[09:43] | I want a poster of you. | 我想要一张你的海报 |
[09:44] | And how has this not replaced golf? | 高尔夫为什么还没被这种运动代替 |
[09:51] | Don’t even think about that couch, mister. | 想都别想坐在沙发上 先生 |
[09:53] | I’m not. Much. | 我也没想 没太想 |
[09:54] | What’s taking you so long? | 你怎么那么慢 |
[09:55] | I wanted to change my look a little, | 我想换一下我的造型 |
[09:57] | get in the mood to go out. | 这样才有心情出门 |
[09:59] | Can’t stay home looking like this, huh? | 总不能穿成这样待在家里吧 |
[10:02] | I’m Miami Beach bronze, baby. | 我这是在迈阿密滩晒的颜色 宝贝 |
[10:04] | You used a tanning spray? | 你用染色喷雾了吗 |
[10:06] | I’m a hottie in another body. | 我是换了身体的辣妹 |
[10:08] | Does that body have jaundice? | 这个身体是得了黄疸吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah, well, now, you have jaundice. | 好啊 现在你也得了 |
[10:12] | Hey, stop. | 别闹了 |
[10:12] | Oh, man… | 我去 |
[10:13] | It isn’t coming off. | 擦不掉了 |
[10:15] | Well, there’s only one thing to do now. | 现在能做的只有一件事了 |
[10:17] | Lin, there’s a reason I never wear these old clothes. | 琳 我不穿这些旧衣服是有理由的 |
[10:19] | Okay, that white sport coat might make me look incredible. | 好吧 那件白色外套我穿起来可能不错 |
[10:22] | And it does. You look good, too. | 确实 你看起来也很不错 |
[10:25] | Actually, I don’t know how you look, | 事实上 我不知道你看起来怎么样 |
[10:26] | ’cause I can’t take my eyes off me. | 因为我没法把目光从自己身上移开 |
[10:30] | Just an FYI, Tammy. | 我就告诉你一声 苔米 |
[10:31] | I don’t care what other people think about me anymore, | 我不再在意别人怎么看我了 |
[10:33] | – so, yeah, good night. – Really? | -所以 晚安 -真的吗 |
[10:35] | Yep. – So you don’t care if we call you | 没错 -所以你也不介意我们叫你 |
[10:36] | “Flufficus-Butticus”? | 你们种族的拉丁语名字 |
[10:37] | Which is, of course, the Latin name for your species. | “蓬蓬斯屁屁斯”了吗 |
[10:39] | Nope. Not at all. | 不介意 一点也不介意 |
[10:40] | What about “Fluff With a Side of Butt”? | 那”半个蓬蓬屁”呢 |
[10:43] | Nope. | 无所谓 |
[10:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:46] | Wh-Why do we have to go dancing here? | 我们一定要在这儿跳舞吗 |
[10:48] | There has to be a place that’s, like, | 应该有比这里 |
[10:50] | – more from the present. – What’ll it be, chief? | -更…现代的地方吧 -来点什么 老板 |
[10:52] | Oh. Chief. I like chief. | 老板 我喜欢老板 |
[10:54] | Yeah, you do. What are you drinkin’? | 肯定的 你们想喝什么 |
[10:55] | I-I don’t know. What should I get? | 我不知道 我该喝什么 |
[10:57] | Two Long Island Iced Teas. | 两杯长岛冰茶 |
[11:01] | Nice moves, Bobby! | 跳得不错 鲍鲍 |
[11:02] | This one’s called another round of Long Island Iced Teas! | 这个动作叫 再来一杯长岛冰茶 |
[11:09] | Oh, we never want this night to end! | 我希望今晚永不结束 |
[11:11] | – Oh, it ended. – That’s it, people. We’re closed. | -结束了 -各位 我们打烊了 |
[11:14] | – Hey, our kids are out of town. – Party at our place! | -我们的孩子今天不在家 -去我们家开派对 |
[11:18] | I’ll bring me! | 我带上我自己 |
[11:24] | Lin. Lin. | 琳 琳 |
[11:25] | – Wha-Wha-Wha…? – Did we bring people back here? | -什 什 什 -我们把人带回家了 |
[11:28] | Yeah, I think we did. | 好像是这样 |
[11:30] | Are we really cool now? | 我们现在很酷吗 |
[11:32] | I think we are. | 我觉得是 |
[11:34] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[11:35] | – No, no, no! – Oh, God! | -不不不 -我的天 |
[11:37] | Linda! Why did you bring people back here? | 琳达 你为什么把人带回来 |
[11:40] | I’m never gonna stop caring what people think about me | 如果我害怕升级 就永远无法 |
[11:42] | if I’m too afraid to level up. | 对人们如何看我释怀 |
[11:44] | I got to get to the top of Mount Windygap. | 我要去风口山山顶 |
[11:45] | Martha did it alone, so I can, too. | 玛莎自己做到的 我也可以 |
[11:48] | P.S. I had another dream where Jimmy Jr. and Zeke | 另外 我又做了小吉米和齐克 |
[11:50] | switched heads… What’s up with that? | 换脸的梦 怎么会做这样的梦 |
[11:51] | *There’s a bear over there * | *那里有只熊* |
[11:54] | *With a ribbon in her hair, and she says* | *戴着蝴蝶结 她说* |
[11:56] | *”Howdy do!” * | *你好呀* |
[11:58] | – Know what time it is? – Hatchet o’clock. | -知道现在什么时间吗 -扔斧头时间 |
[12:00] | Yep. Where’s Tina? | 没错 蒂娜去哪儿了 |
[12:02] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[12:03] | Did she go see Martha without us? | 她背着我们去找玛莎了吗 |
[12:05] | This is why we need to put a GPS chip in that gal! | 所以我们得在给那个妹子装上导航芯片 |
[12:08] | Or what if we read her journal? | 或者偷看下她的日记 |
[12:10] | Blah, blah, blah. | 没用的 |
[12:11] | Teen stuff. Hormones. | 少年心情 荷尔蒙 |
[12:14] | Tina’s going to the top of Mount Windygap by herself? | 蒂娜要自己去风口山山顶 |
[12:17] | And she’s having that dream again. | 她又做那个梦了 |
[12:19] | The one where Jimmy Jr. and Zeke switch heads? | 小吉米和齐克换头的那个吗 |
[12:21] | – Yeah. – What’s up with that? | -对 -那个梦怎么了 |
[12:26] | Come on, Teagle, you can do this. No, I can’t. | 加油 蒂鹰 你可以的 不 我不行 |
[12:30] | That’s Tina speaking. Don’t listen to her, Teagle. | 那是蒂娜说的 别听她的 蒂鹰 |
[12:33] | Martha? Martha! | 玛莎 玛莎 |
[12:34] | – Way to go. Level up. – Shh, shh. Wait. | -加油 更上一层楼 -别出声 等等 |
[12:36] | Do you hear that? It’s coming from in there. | 你听见了吗 是从这里传出来的 |
[12:39] | Way to go. Level up. | 加油 更上一层楼 |
[12:42] | What the… ? | 搞什么 |
[12:43] | What is all this stuff? | 这是什么东西 |
[12:44] | Is that a towel warmer? | 那是毛巾加热器吗 |
[12:46] | You’re no hermit! | 你不是隐士 |
[12:48] | You’re not even a camper! You’re a glamper. | 你连露营者都算不上 你就是个豪华野营者 |
[12:51] | Way to go. Level up. | 加油 升级 |
[12:52] | “Level up” is from a video game? | “升级”是电视游戏里的词 |
[12:54] | – Yeah. – Letting Go… | -是的 -放手… |
[12:56] | Cleansing Rituals for Divorced Men. | 离异人士的净化仪式 |
[12:59] | I suppose you didn’t even think | 我猜你自己根本没有去构思 |
[13:00] | of that slightly underwhelming cleansing ritual yourself! | 这个稍显平庸的净化仪式 |
[13:02] | It came from this disc of sadness! | 是抄这个悲伤的光盘中的 |
[13:05] | Where’d you get all this stuff? | 这些东西是从哪弄来的 |
[13:06] | Mostly from the ranger’s cabin. | 大多数是从骑警的木屋里弄来的 |
[13:08] | We believed you. We believed that you were | 我们相信了你 我们相信了你就是 |
[13:10] | the Wonder Woman of the Woods. | 森林的神奇女侠 |
[13:12] | I know. I got excited. I almost believed me. | 我知道 我很激动 我差点就被自己骗了 |
[13:15] | I mean, I was the Wonder Woman of the Woods at first, | 我一开始是森林的神奇女侠 |
[13:18] | for a day… Well, for half a day. | 当了一天 是半天 |
[13:20] | Then I got so hungry. | 然后我就饿了 |
[13:21] | Then I had to steal frozen food from the Outdoor Ed Center, | 然后我只能从野外训练营偷冷冻食品 |
[13:24] | and then the microwave from the ranger’s cabin. | 然后去骑警的木屋偷了微波炉 |
[13:26] | And is that a Wi-Fi router? | 那是个无线路由器吗 |
[13:28] | Yeah. Do you need the password? | 是的 你要密码吗 |
[13:29] | – You’re a total fraud. – ouch? | -你真是个彻头彻尾的骗子 -啊哦 |
[13:31] | And you probably never climbed Mount Windygap by yourself. | 你可能从没独自爬上过风口山 |
[13:34] | The mountain? | 那座山吗 |
[13:36] | No. It’s a mountain. | 没有 那可是座山 |
[13:38] | Well, guess who’s trying to climb that mountain | 那猜猜谁要在雨中独自 |
[13:39] | in the rain by herself. | 去爬那座山了 |
[13:41] | Is it someone famous? | 是名人吗 |
[13:42] | No. Our sister! | 不是 是我们的姐姐 |
[13:43] | Remember? There was three of us? | 还记得吗 我们有三个人 |
[13:45] | One was hanging on your every lying word? | 那个听信了你每句谎言的人 |
[13:48] | Crap. What could I do? She was staring at me | 糟了 我能怎么办 她那时用一双 |
[13:50] | with those “I want you to climb the mountain” eyes. | “我希望你去爬那座山”的眼睛看着我 |
[13:52] | – We know those eyes. – Gene, we need to get help | -很了解 -吉恩 我们需要找 |
[13:55] | – from grown-ups. – I’m a… | -大人来帮忙 -我就是… |
[13:56] | – real grown-ups. – Gotcha. | 真正的大人 -知道了 |
[14:00] | Mr. Frond, we need your help. | 福旺德先生 我们需要你的帮助 |
[14:02] | Not now, Louise. I’m swamped. | 现在没空 露易丝 我很忙 |
[14:03] | Whatever you’re thinking about doing | 不管你们想把那些香蕉和李子 |
[14:05] | with that banana and those plums, don’t! | 怎么样 不可以 |
[14:06] | – It’s an emergency. – Everything’s an emergency! | -是急事 -所有事都是急事 |
[14:09] | I’ve got six kids locked out of their cabins, | 这里有六个小孩被关在了木屋外 |
[14:11] | another six locked in, and I have a kink in my neck | 另外六个被锁在里面 我脖子抽筋了 |
[14:13] | ’cause I don’t have my neck pillow. | 因为我没带我的颈枕 |
[14:15] | You’re not listening! | 你没听我们说 |
[14:16] | A hermit has led Tina astray! | 一个隐士把蒂娜拐走了 |
[14:19] | She’s going up the mountain! | 她要上山去了 |
[14:20] | Damn it, Andy and Ollie, don’t kiss the weasel! | 该死 安迪和奥利 别亲那只黄鼠狼 |
[14:23] | It’s got mites! | 它身上有螨虫 |
[14:24] | Where’s the rescue party? | 救援小组呢 |
[14:26] | You’re lookin’ at it. | 就我们俩 |
[14:27] | – Where are you guys going? – Is it anywhere but here? | -你们要去哪 -是除这里以外的地方吗 |
[14:30] | Yeah, we can’t take it in there anymore. | 我们受不了这里了 |
[14:32] | I can’t stand any more songs that start at different times. | 我再也受不了不同时唱的歌了 |
[14:35] | Rounds. They’re called rounds. | 轮唱 那叫轮唱 |
[14:37] | What’s round? | 什么是轮唱 |
[14:38] | So what are you guys doing? | 你们要去干什么 |
[14:40] | – Going to save Tina’s life. – What? Where is she? | -去救蒂娜的命 -什么 她在哪 |
[14:42] | Trying to get to the top of Mount Windygap in the rain | 想独自一人在雨中登上 |
[14:45] | – by herself, thanks to Hermit the Fraud over here. – Hi. | -风口山 多亏了这位骗子隐士 -你们好 |
[14:48] | Can we come with? | 我们能一起去吗 |
[14:49] | Sure, fine, but we’re going now. | 当然可以 但是我们现在就要出发 |
[14:51] | – Let’s move! – Can we rescue someone else? | -出发吧 -我们能救别人吗 |
[14:54] | Bob? Linda? | 鲍勃 琳达 |
[14:56] | You in there? You gotta open up! | 你们在吗 你们开开门 |
[14:58] | It’s way past restaurant time. | 开店时间早过了 |
[14:59] | Teddy! We’re up here, Teddy. | 泰迪 我们在楼上 泰迪 |
[15:01] | Linda? I can’t see you. | 琳达 我看不见你 |
[15:03] | We’re up here. We’re up here. | 我们在楼上 我们在楼上 |
[15:04] | Where are you, Linda? | 你在哪 琳达 |
[15:05] | I can hear you, but I can’t see you! | 我听得见你的声音 但看不见你 |
[15:07] | – Look up, Teddy. – Oh. You’re up there. | -看上面 泰迪 -你们在上面 |
[15:10] | – Why didn’t you just say you’re up there? – She did say it. | -你为什么不说你们在上面 -她说了 |
[15:11] | Oh. I get a strong whiff of vomit. What happened there? | 我闻到呕吐的味道 怎么回事 |
[15:15] | – Vomit. – We went to the Lucky Lizard, | -呕吐 -我们去了幸运蜥蜴 |
[15:17] | and then some lizards followed us home, | 一些蜥蜴跟着我们回家了 |
[15:19] | and the whole place is trashed. | 然后家里被毁了 |
[15:21] | Really? I’m proud of you. I’m so proud of you. | 真的吗 我真为你们骄傲 太骄傲了 |
[15:23] | – Thanks, Teddy. – You guys look weird. | -谢谢 泰迪 -你俩看上去好怪 |
[15:25] | – We got some color. – Got some color. Good for you. | -我们给身体涂了颜色 -涂了颜色 很适合你们 |
[15:28] | So, about the burger? | 还有汉堡吃吗 |
[15:30] | It’s gonna be a while, Teddy. | 需要等一会儿 泰迪 |
[15:32] | I’ll wait. Maybe down the block a little. | 我等着 也许先到旁边去一点 |
[15:33] | Kind of stinks here. You stunk up the block, Bobby. | 这里有点臭 你把整个街区都搞臭了 鲍鲍 |
[15:36] | But I’m proud of ya! | 但我为你们骄傲 |
[15:37] | Okay, okay, | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:38] | Henry Haber got his nasal irrigation kit. Check. | 亨利·哈勃拿到了鼻腔冲洗器 打钩 |
[15:41] | The Belchers. They-they wanted something. | 贝尔彻家 他们想要什么来着 |
[15:43] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪里了 |
[15:44] | Everything okay? You look really sweaty. | 一切顺利吗 你看着满头大汗 |
[15:46] | It’s fine. It’s nothing. | 我很好 我没事 |
[15:47] | A couple of kids were saying something | 几个孩子在说 |
[15:48] | about their sister going up the mountain in the rain, | 他们的姐姐冒雨上了山 |
[15:50] | and something about a hermit. | 还有关于隐士什么的 |
[15:52] | Probably just messing with me, out of respect. | 可能只是在和我开玩笑 出于尊重 |
[15:54] | – Hermit? Did you say hermit? – I don’t know! | -隐士 你是说隐士吗 -我不知道 |
[15:56] | I-I don’t have a recording of everything I’ve said! | 我没有把我说过的话都录下来 |
[16:04] | I’m gonna get you, hermit… | 我要找到你 隐士 |
[16:05] | and/or missing kid. | 还有失踪的孩子 |
[16:09] | You’re not gonna stop me, rain. I’m almost there. | 你阻止不了我 大雨 我马上就到了 |
[16:17] | Damn it, rain, I didn’t know you were gonna bring | 该死的雨 没想到你还带着朋友 |
[16:18] | your friends, mud and rocks! | 泥和石头 |
[16:23] | Okay, okay, too steep in there to go forward, | 好吧好吧 前面的路太陡了 |
[16:25] | no trail anymore to go back. Cool, cool. | 没有退路了 很酷 |
[16:28] | So I’ll just live here. Good plan. | 那我就住在这里 好主意 |
[16:30] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:32] | Wait! Everyone, just wait! | 等一下 大家等一下 |
[16:35] | – So you’re the Windygap Hermit? – Yes. | -你就是风口山隐士 -是的 |
[16:38] | Barely. | 并不 |
[16:39] | I’ve dedicated the last 14 days of my life to catching you. | 我用我生命中的14天时间在找你 |
[16:42] | Can this wait? We need to rescue my sister. | 能等会再说吗 我们得救我姐姐 |
[16:44] | Damn it! You’re right. | 该死 你说得对 |
[16:46] | Listen, hermit, we’ll work together to rescue this kid, | 听着 隐士 我们要齐心协力去救这个孩子 |
[16:48] | but right after that, you’re getting a citation | 但在那之后 你会收到一项关于 |
[16:50] | for illegal camping and possible microwave taking. | 非法露营和非法携带微波的指控 |
[16:53] | – Fine. – Great. | -好吧 -很好 |
[16:54] | – Great. – Just one more thing. | -很好 -还有一件事 |
[16:55] | I wasn’t expecting you to be so… not a man. | 我没想到你 不是男人 |
[16:58] | Okay, that’s it. Let’s go rescue this kid. | 就这样 我们去救那个孩子 |
[17:01] | Oh… damn you, nature. | 恨你 大自然 |
[17:03] | Tina! We’re here! | 蒂娜 我们在这 |
[17:04] | You’re gonna live! Probably! | 你得救了 也许吧 |
[17:06] | Watch your step. The trail washed out. | 小心脚下 路被冲毁了 |
[17:13] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[17:14] | – Yeah, it does that. – Damn! | -是的 确实会这样 -该死 |
[17:16] | I think we did this rescue thing wrong! | 我觉得我们不该来营救的 |
[17:17] | I’ll radio this in. | 我用广播求救 |
[17:19] | Oh… crap. | 糟糕 |
[17:20] | I’m starting to think it was a bad idea to try this alone… | 我开始在想独自尝试是个坏主意 |
[17:23] | I’m no warrior hermit like you, Martha. | 我不像你一样是一个战士般的隐士 玛莎 |
[17:25] | Yeah, about that, Martha… | 关于这件事 玛莎 |
[17:28] | Right. So… | 没错 那么 |
[17:29] | Tina, look, I never reached the top of Mount Windygap alone. | 蒂娜 听着 我从没自己爬上过风口山山顶 |
[17:33] | I’m not really technically a hermit, I guess. | 我不是真的隐士 |
[17:36] | What? But all that stuff you said, it seemed so true. | 什么 但是你说的话 听着都像真的 |
[17:39] | That’s because I was throwing a hatchet. | 那是因为我当时在扔斧子 |
[17:40] | Everything sounds great when you’re throwing a hatchet. | 当你扔斧子的时候一切听上去都很美好 |
[17:43] | Look, I tried to be a real hermit, I really, really did, | 我试着去当一个真正的隐士 我真的试过 |
[17:46] | but it’s so hard and so boring and so wet and so cold. | 但是太难了而且太无聊太湿冷了 |
[17:51] | – So why didn’t you just go home? – It’s complicated. | -那你为什么不回家 -这很复杂 |
[17:54] | I had my own team-building issues, and label issues. | 我有自己的团建问题 和标签问题 |
[17:57] | Like when your hip brand management company | 比如当你的时尚品牌管理公司 |
[17:59] | expects you to run a small team and you’re stuck with Brian, | 让你来管理一个小团队 而你却被布莱恩 |
[18:02] | who undermines everything! | 削弱权威 |
[18:04] | And I’m the mean lady who told him to stop saying | 而我就是那个告诉他别在会上说 |
[18:06] | “Brian no likey” During meetings! That’s a label! | “布莱恩不喜欢”的刻薄女人 这就叫标签 |
[18:09] | Can we talk about this later? We got to find a way down. | 我们能一会再聊这个吗 我们得找条路下去 |
[18:12] | I don’t think we can go down. | 我觉得不能向下走 |
[18:13] | I think the only way out is up. | 唯一的路是向上走 |
[18:16] | I will kill you if I die out here, Fluffy-Butt! | 如果我死在这我会杀了你 蓬蓬屁屁 |
[18:18] | Me, too. I don’t want to die in this jacket. | 我也是 我可不想穿着这件外套死 |
[18:21] | Really? I think that jacket’s cute. | 真的吗 我觉得这件外套很可爱 |
[18:22] | – You do? – I’d totally die in that jacket. | -是吗 -我愿意穿着这件外套死去 |
[18:24] | Now I wanna die in it. | 我现在愿意了 |
[18:27] | Oh, yay! Somebody finally ate my leftover Linguini. | 终于有人吃了我剩下的意大利面 |
[18:30] | Do we have to do this? Can’t we just move or something? | 我们非得收拾吗 能不能搬走 |
[18:32] | No, no, no. The kids cannot know this happened. | 不不不 不能让孩子们知道 |
[18:34] | If we get busted for having people over, | 如果我们因为叫别人来而崩溃 |
[18:36] | we’ll never be able to tell them | 我们就再也不能 |
[18:37] | not to do dumb things like this. | 禁止他们做这样的傻事了 |
[18:39] | And clean, and clean, and clean. | 快收拾 收拾 收拾 |
[18:41] | I’m cleaning, I’m cleaning. | 在收 在收 |
[18:42] | I mean, I’m just throwing everything away. | 我是说 我正要把所有东西都扔掉 |
[18:44] | – Is that cleaning? – No, that’s a plate! | -这样算收拾吗 -不 那可是盘子 |
[18:47] | I don’t want to alarm anyone, | 我没有要吓唬谁的意思 |
[18:48] | but this rain is gonna wash us off the rock. | 但是这场雨要把我们都冲下去了 |
[18:51] | And not in a good way! | 而且不是什么好方式 |
[18:52] | Outdoor Ed, why have you forsaken us?! | 野外训练营 为什么你要抛弃我们 |
[18:55] | Oh, Outdoor Ed. The Outdoor Ed video. | 野外训练营 野外训练营的视频 |
[18:57] | Guys, we can get to safety. | 各位 我们能脱身了 |
[18:58] | We’ll have to work together. | 我们要团结合作 |
[19:00] | Fine, great, let’s do it. How? | 好 好 怎么就这么办 要怎么做 |
[19:01] | In the video, there are these kids | 视频里 那些孩子们 |
[19:03] | doing this thing where they put their hands… | 是这么做的 他们把手搭在 |
[19:04] | You’re talking about the four-man hoist-and-pull. | 你说的是四人推举 |
[19:06] | That won’t work. The rain makes it impossible. | 不行 这么大的雨我们做不到 |
[19:08] | No, not that. It was a ropes course thing, | 不 不是那个 是那个绳索课程 |
[19:10] | where two people lean out and put their hands together. | 两个人身子探出去手拉手 |
[19:12] | – Oh, yeah. The two-man steeple. – Can we say “Person”? | -对 是双男塔 -能叫”双人塔”吗 |
[19:15] | Sorry, all the names are from | 抱歉 所有的名字都来自 |
[19:17] | a pamphlet Teddy Roosevelt wrote. | 泰迪·罗斯福写的小册子 |
[19:18] | Oh, good, really interesting! Tina, what do we do?! | 很好 很有趣 蒂娜 我们该怎么做 |
[19:21] | You lean out towards the person across from you and grab hands. | 大家都向对面的人倾斜 然后互相抓住手 |
[19:24] | Tammy, you and me. On the count of three. | 苔米 我们俩 数到三 |
[19:26] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[19:27] | Wait, what? What? | 等等 什么 什么 |
[19:28] | Lean to me now! | 现在向我倾斜 |
[19:30] | It’s working! Now we sidestep. | 成功了 现在我们向旁边迈步 |
[19:34] | Come on, guys, partner up and get moving. | 快点 各位 两两一组开始行动 |
[19:36] | – Here we go. – Here, climb on. | -来吧 -来 爬上来 |
[19:47] | We made it… | 我们做到了 |
[19:48] | to the top of Mount Windygap! | 爬到了风口山山顶 |
[19:52] | Yeah! | 真棒 |
[19:52] | – Sweet. – Wuff. | -好样的 -给力 |
[19:54] | You guys, it’s happening. | 各位 我们做到了 |
[19:55] | We’re having our nature-iphanies. | 我们完成了自然悟 |
[19:56] | – Do what? – Our epiphanies in nature. | -什么 -我们对大自然的顿悟 |
[19:59] | I’m realizing you can’t level up all alone, | 我们无法独自一人冲锋陷阵 |
[20:01] | but you also can’t rely on other people | 也不能依赖他人 |
[20:02] | to make you feel the way you want to feel. | 帮达到你心心念念的成就 |
[20:04] | It takes both… teamwork and alone stuff. | 团队合作和独自行动 两者缺一不可 |
[20:06] | I taught her that. | 是我教她的 |
[20:07] | So I don’t care if people call me Fluffy-Butt | 所以我不会介意别人叫我蓬蓬屁屁 |
[20:09] | or Teagle… it doesn’t matter. | 或者蒂鹰 都无所谓 |
[20:11] | – Teagle? – A cross between Tina and eagle. | -蒂鹰 -蒂娜和鹰的结合体 |
[20:13] | Anyway, I know who I am. | 无论如何 我知道自己是谁就够了 |
[20:15] | An eagle? Where? | 有鹰吗 在哪 |
[20:17] | – Nah, it’s just a crow. – Fluffy-Butt. | -不 只是乌鸦 -蓬蓬屁屁 |
[20:18] | Did that crow just say “Fluffy-Butt”? | 那只乌鸦是在说”蓬蓬屁屁”吗 |
[20:20] | What? No. | 什么 不是吧 |
[20:21] | – Fluffy-Butt. – Oh, maybe. | -蓬蓬屁屁 -或许吧 |
[20:22] | – Even if it did, I don’t mind it. – Fluffy-Butt. | -就算它这么叫 我也不在乎 -蓬蓬屁屁 |
[20:25] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[20:26] | So, uh… | 那 |
[20:27] | hermit, is there a his-met? | 隐士女士 你缺隐士先生吗 |
[20:29] | Ranger Carl, are you hitting on me? | 护林人卡尔 你是在撩我么 |
[20:32] | Yeah, he is! | 对 他就是在撩你 |
[20:34] | So, how was it? Tell us everything. | 你们过得怎么样 仔细给我们讲讲 |
[20:37] | where do I even begin? | 我从哪开始讲起 |
[20:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:39] | It smells like beer. And puke. | 有啤酒味 还有呕吐物味 |
[20:42] | that’s your mom’s, new, new perfume. | 那是你妈妈的新香水 |
[20:44] | Did you throw a party while we were out of town? | 我们不在的时候你们聚会了吗 |
[20:48] | Some kind of tanning party? | 那种美黑聚会 |
[20:49] | A party? Us? What are you… No! | 聚会 我们 你在说什么 当然没有 |
[20:53] | There’s a middle-aged lady in my bed. | 我床上有个中年妇女 |
[20:56] | Hi! | 你好 |
[20:57] | Is there any Linguini left? | 还有剩通心粉吗 |
[20:59] | Crap. | 该死 |
[21:01] | * Who’s that knockin’ on my hole? * | *谁在敲我的洞* |
[21:03] | * Who’s that knockin’ on my hole? * | *谁在敲我的洞* |
[21:06] | * Weasel, weasel, if you please’ll * | *黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼 若你愿意* |
[21:09] | * Weasel, weasel, if you please’ll * | *黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼 若你愿意* |
[21:18] | * Really do it like a weasel would. | *像黄鼠狼那样* |
[21:20] | * Second verse, same as the first * | *第二小节 同第一小节* |
[21:23] | * Who’s that knockin’ on my hole? Come on! * | *谁在敲我的洞 一起来* |
[21:26] | * Who’s that knockin’ on my hole? * | *谁在敲我的洞* |
[21:29] | * Weasel, weasel, if you please’ll * | *黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼 若你愿意* |
[21:32] | * Weasel, weasel, if you… * | *黄鼠狼 黄鼠狼 若你* |