时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 罪与鼠 除虫害公司 [戏仿电影名罪与错] | |
[00:20] | Hey, what would happen | 如果我们把番茄酱 |
[00:21] | if we put ketchup in the mustard bottles? | 放进芥末酱瓶里会怎么样 |
[00:23] | Oh, man. I don’t even want to think about it. | 我连想都不愿意想 |
[00:26] | Dad! They’re showing a commercial for the marathon! | 老爸 电视在放马拉松对战的广告 |
[00:28] | Starting at 11:00 a.M., it’s an all-out, | 早上十一点开始 摩拳擦掌 |
[00:31] | body-slammin’, thank you ma’am-in’ | 突出重围 激烈对战 |
[00:32] | ten straight hours of Supreme Extreme Champions! | 十个小时 超级无敌至尊战 |
[00:35] | Ten hours is almost not enough. | 十个小时都不够 |
[00:36] | All of your favorite obstacles | 所有你最爱的障碍 |
[00:37] | and the ultimate challenge, | 究极的挑战 |
[00:39] | – the Stampede! – The Stampede! | -“疯狂向前冲” -“疯狂向前冲” |
[00:43] | Do the steamroller! Do the steamroller! Yes! | 快翻 快翻 耶 |
[00:47] | I mean, if you’re gonna get through the Stampede, | 如果你想通关”疯狂向前冲” |
[00:48] | – you got to steamroll. – Obviously. | -就必须要会滚地翻 -当然 |
[00:51] | That spandex doesn’t leave much to the imagination, huh? | 那弹力衣没有留下太多想象空间不是吗 |
[00:53] | No, there’s still a little bit to imagine. | 不 还是留了些想象空间的 |
[00:55] | Bob’s Burgers. This isn’t Bob. | 鲍勃汉堡店 虽然我不是鲍勃 |
[00:57] | Hi, this is Walter Rubens from the Gold Dragons. | 嗨 我是金龙队的瓦特·鲁本斯 |
[01:00] | The Gold Dragons? What is that, a gang? | 金龙队 黑帮吗 |
[01:02] | No, it’s-it’s your daughter Louise’s soccer team. | 不 是你女儿露易丝的足球队 |
[01:05] | Louise has a soccer team? | 露易丝有足球队 |
[01:06] | Oh, God, we signed Louise up for soccer. | 哦对 我们给露易丝报了足球队 |
[01:08] | You what?! | 你们什么 |
[01:10] | Hey, look, an e-mail from Harley’s dad. | 有哈莉爸爸的邮件 |
[01:11] | He’s asking if Louise would want to join Harley’s soccer team. | 他问露易丝愿不愿意加入哈莉的足球队 |
[01:15] | Think she would? | 你觉得他愿不愿意 |
[01:16] | I’ve met Louise, so probably not. | 我认识露易丝 应该不愿意 |
[01:18] | Louise, do you want to sign up for soccer?! | 露易丝 你想加入足球队吗 |
[01:21] | Yes! Please sign me up for soccer! | “当然”了 让我加入吧 |
[01:24] | – Oh! – She’s being sarcastic. | -好的 -她是在说反话 |
[01:26] | Are you being sarcastic?! | 你是在说反话吗 |
[01:28] | – No! – yeah, you’re right. | -“没有” -是 你说的对 |
[01:30] | Well, wait, now I’m not so sure. | 等等 我不太确定了 |
[01:32] | Louise, do you want to sign up for soccer?! | 露易丝 你想加入足球队吗 |
[01:36] | I guess she wants to do it. | 我觉得她应该想 |
[01:37] | Should we double-triple-check? | 我们要再确认一次吗 |
[01:38] | No, I-I don’t want to yell anymore. | 算了 我不想再喊了 |
[01:41] | I was being sarcastic. | 我当然是在说反话 |
[01:43] | I’m sorry! It was… I… | 对不起 我们 |
[01:45] | We got a-an e-mail, and I… | 我们收到了一封邮件 |
[01:46] | Oh! Oh, I didn’t realize you got an e-mail! | 我可不知道你们收到了邮件 |
[01:49] | I completely forgot it happened at all! | 我完全忘记这这事了 |
[01:51] | It was during wine time! | 那是喝酒的时候的事 |
[01:53] | Guys, guys, shush, shush, shush. | 大家 大家 |
[01:55] | We really need Louise to play this morning. | 我们真的需要露易丝今天早上来比赛 |
[01:57] | Suzy’s on vacation and Michaela’s sick | 苏西在度假 米凯拉生病了 |
[01:59] | and Jamie’s gerbil died. | 杰米的沙鼠死了 |
[02:01] | It was his time. Anyway, if Louise doesn’t come, | 它也到时候了 总之如果露易丝不来 |
[02:03] | we won’t have enough players and we’ll have to forfeit. | 我们队员不够 只能弃赛 |
[02:06] | And since it’s the last game of the season | 这是本赛季最后一个比赛 |
[02:08] | and Louise hasn’t come to a single one, | 而且露易丝一次都没来过 |
[02:10] | this is literally the least you can do. | 这真的是你们至少能做到的 |
[02:12] | Last game? She missed the whole season? | 最后一次 她错过了整个赛季 |
[02:14] | – Yes. – Okay. You know what, Walter, she’ll be there. | -没错 -好吧 瓦特 她会去的 |
[02:18] | Louise, come on. Let’s get changed. | 露易丝 走吧 换衣服 |
[02:20] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[02:21] | Okay, she went limp. Come on, we got a rag doll. | 腿瘸了 变布娃娃了 |
[02:23] | – Let’s go. Come on, come on. – No… | -走了 -不要 |
[02:26] | Come on! | 走 |
[02:28] | That was not easy. | 真是艰难 |
[02:30] | I know this seems horrible, Louise, | 露易丝 虽然这样很不爽 |
[02:31] | but you did sign up. Sort of. | 但你确实报名了 从某种意义上说 |
[02:33] | No, you signed me up, | 不 是你们给我报的名 |
[02:34] | and now you’re bowing to grown-up peer pressure! | 而现在你们屈服于了成年人的同辈压力 |
[02:36] | What’s next, taking fish oil? Paying taxes? | 下一步是什么 吃鱼油 缴税 |
[02:39] | Plus, you might not hate every single second of it? | 而且也许不是每分每秒都那么难熬 |
[02:42] | Yeah, but what about the Supreme Extreme Champions marathon? | 那超级无敌至尊马拉松战呢 |
[02:45] | Without that, what’s the point of anything? | 没有那个 还有什么意义 |
[02:47] | We could DVR it. If we had one. | 我们可以录下来 如果有录制机的话 |
[02:49] | Should we just push a bunch of buttons on the remote? | 要不要瞎按遥控器试试 |
[02:51] | That’s how I saw 9 1/2 Weeks. | 我就是这么看《爱你九周半》的[电影] |
[02:53] | You’ll still get to see some of the marathon | 露易丝 等你回来之后 |
[02:55] | when you’re back, Louise. A-And, besides, | 还是能看到一部分的 而且 |
[02:56] | lots of parents make their kids play sports. | 很多家长会让孩子运动 |
[02:58] | And for a reason. | 这是有道理的 |
[03:00] | – I think. Right, Lin? – P-Probably! Who can say? | -我觉得 对吧 琳 -可能吧 谁知道呢 |
[03:04] | Very convincing. | 很有说服力 |
[03:05] | Come on, Louise, you’re going. | 别挣扎了 露易丝 你得去 |
[03:07] | All right, I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[03:09] | Who’s driving me to this sucker game? | 谁开车送我去这破球赛 |
[03:12] | – Your mother will take you. – Your dad is gonna take you. | -你妈送你去 -你爸送你去 |
[03:13] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[03:14] | – I don’t want to go either, Bob. – Thumb war? | -我也不想去 鲍勃 -掰拇指 |
[03:17] | One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war. | 一二三四 拇指大战开始 |
[03:20] | – Damn it. – Yes! | -见鬼 -好样的 |
[03:21] | So glad I married a man with dainty thumbs. | 嫁了一个拇指小的男人真是太棒了 |
[03:23] | They’re beautiful, but they’re useless. | 它们很好看 可惜没什么用 |
[03:25] | Well, Louise, I guess let’s go to your soccer game. | 露易丝 我们去你的球赛吧 |
[03:28] | How about I come along? “Great idea, Tina. | 我跟着一起去怎么样 “好主意 蒂娜 |
[03:30] | Looks like Tina’s coming. Yay!” | 蒂娜也要一起啊 太好了” |
[03:32] | And I’ll stay here, ’cause it sounds like | 而我要留在这里 因为听起来 |
[03:34] | where you’re going is outside. | 你们要进行户外运动 |
[03:37] | Wow, crowded. | 都满了呢 |
[03:38] | Yeah, like “Maybe we won’t be able to find | 是呢 或许我们 |
[03:40] | a parking spot” Crowded? | 找不到停车位了 你觉得呢 |
[03:41] | Oh, right. If we can’t find a spot, | 哦对 如果我们找不到停车位 |
[03:43] | we’d have to go home. That’s not our fault. | 就只能回家了 那不怪我们 |
[03:45] | – No. Not at all. – Oh, there’s one. | -完全不怪我们 -那里有个位置 |
[03:47] | – Ah, wonderful. – Thanks, Tina. | -棒 -多谢了 蒂娜 |
[03:49] | So, where’s Bob today, Lin? | 鲍勃今天去哪儿了 琳 |
[03:50] | Doctor’s appointment? Grocery store? | 看医生 采购 |
[03:53] | Did you kick him to the curb? | 还是被你赶出家门了 |
[03:54] | Anything you need, Linda. | 你需要什么尽管开口 琳达 |
[03:55] | I’m here, I’m not leaving. | 我哪儿也不会去 |
[03:57] | You say the word, I move my stuff in here. | 只要你开口 我马上去把东西搬过来 |
[03:58] | Teddy, no. Teddy, Teddy, Teddy! | 泰迪 别 泰迪 泰迪 |
[04:00] | Bob took Louise to her soccer game, | 鲍勃带露易丝去参加足球比赛了 |
[04:02] | and Tina went, too, that’s all. | 蒂娜也去了 就这样 |
[04:03] | Oh, good. What a great dad. | 很好 真是个好父亲 |
[04:05] | While they’re gone, I’m flying solo with my Gene-o. | 他们不在的期间就是我和吉恩”单飞”了 |
[04:08] | Taking a jamma with my mamma. | 母子二重奏 |
[04:10] | “Jamma with my mamma”? | “母子二重奏” |
[04:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:13] | Gene, is today the day we do the… | 吉恩 今天我们是不是可以办… |
[04:15] | – What? – The piano bar. | -什么 -钢琴沙龙 |
[04:17] | The piano bar! | 钢琴沙龙 |
[04:18] | We said we would do it | 我们说过 要是你爸 |
[04:19] | if your dad ever left us alone again. | 再留我俩独自在一起 就搞钢琴沙龙的 |
[04:21] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[04:22] | Gene and Linda’s Piano Bar | 吉恩和琳达的钢琴餐吧 |
[04:23] | Show Tunes and Mouth Foods. | 余音绕梁 满嘴留香 |
[04:25] | It’s been our dream forever. | 这是我们一直梦想做的事 |
[04:27] | *Give my regards* | *替我向百老汇* |
[04:28] | *To old Broadway* | *致敬* |
[04:30] | *And say that I’ll be there e’er long. * | *就说我不久将至* |
[04:34] | I’ll go get my keyboard. | 我去拿键盘 |
[04:35] | Oh, and get all my dresses and wigs. | 把我的礼服和假发也拿来 |
[04:37] | But what’ll you wear? | 给我穿了你要穿什么呢 |
[04:41] | Hi. Is this the Gold Dragons? | 你们是金龙队吗 |
[04:43] | My daughter is, one of them. | 我女儿是球队的一员 |
[04:45] | Yes. You must be Bob. I’m Walter. | 是 你一定是鲍勃吧 我是瓦特 |
[04:47] | Here’s your jersey. It’s been in my car for nine weeks. | 这是你的球衣 它已经在我车里躺了9周了 |
[04:49] | It’s listened to a lot of NPR. | 没少听国家广播电台 |
[04:51] | N-p-u. | 你才听国家广播电台 |
[04:52] | Do you have cleats and shin guards? | 你们有钉鞋和护胫吗 |
[04:54] | We don’t have any of those things. | 你刚说的都没有 |
[04:56] | Of course not. | 不奇怪 |
[04:58] | I guess, books are sort of shin-guardy. | 书多少能起到护胫的作用 |
[05:01] | If you want, you can borrow my Grishams. | 不介意的话 可以用我的法庭推理小说凑合一下 |
[05:03] | Oh, good. I don’t feel like an orphan | 很好 我完全不像一个 |
[05:04] | who stumbled onto the field at all. | 空降到球场上的孤儿 |
[05:06] | – Why is that guy looking at me so much? – Brag. | -那家伙为什么总在看我 -看把你得意的 |
[05:09] | – So, you coaching today? – Oh, I forgot to tell you, | -你是今天的教练吧 -我忘了告诉你 |
[05:11] | – you’re coaching today. – Me? Oh-oh, no. | -今天你要当教练 -我 不 可别 |
[05:13] | No, definitely not. | 绝对不行 |
[05:14] | Suzy’s dad is normally the coach, but Suzy’s on vacation, | 通常是苏西的父亲当教练 但苏西去度假了 |
[05:16] | so he’s on vacation, too. | 她父亲自然也去了 |
[05:18] | Classic Suzy’s dad. | 典型的苏西爸爸作风 |
[05:19] | And you kind of owe it to us for being M.I.A. | 你们一整个赛季都玩失踪 |
[05:21] | – the whole season. – W-W-Wait, sorry. | -也算是欠我们的 -等等 抱歉 |
[05:23] | I can’t coach. Can anyone else do it? | 我当不了教练 还有别人能当吗 |
[05:25] | Maybe someone who’s been here or knows anything about soccer? | 某个来过这里并且稍微懂一点足球的人 |
[05:28] | – Like you? – No. I set up the goals. | -比如你 -不 我是布置场地的 |
[05:31] | Plus… my hand. | 而且… 我的手 |
[05:33] | Bob, hold the clipboard. | 鲍勃 拿着战术板 |
[05:34] | – Bob’s coaching. – What?! | -鲍勃是教练了 -什么 |
[05:35] | Oh, I see you got the clipboard. | 我看见你拿着战术板了 |
[05:37] | – Congrats, Coach. – Oh, come on. | -恭喜 教练 -别这样 |
[05:38] | I don’t know how to coach. | 我不知道要怎么当教练 |
[05:39] | Dad… … you might not hate | 老爹…也许并不是每分每秒 |
[05:41] | every single second of it. | 都那么难熬 |
[05:42] | Evil child. All right. | 坏小孩 好吧 |
[05:44] | How bad can it be? | 再惨能有多惨呢 |
[05:45] | Coach, will you fix my ponytail? | 教练 你能帮我重新弄下我的马尾辫吗 |
[05:47] | I don’t know how to… | 我不知道要怎么… |
[05:48] | Coach, something went wrong with my cleats. | 教练 我的钉鞋好像坏了 |
[05:49] | – Can you fix them? – Coach, I can’t be goalie. | -你能修好吗 -教练 我当不了守门员 |
[05:50] | I can’t touch the ball with my hands. | 我不能用手摸球 |
[05:52] | – Oh, my God. – Coach, should I live | -我的天呐 -教练 我应该跟 |
[05:53] | – with my mom or my dad? – Help! | -我爸爸还是妈妈一起生活呢 -救命 |
[05:55] | Yeah, a little help over here… look at him. | 是啊 这里需要一点帮助 看看他 |
[05:57] | You’re doing great, Dad. | 你干的很好 爸爸 |
[06:01] | Why is this happening? | 为什么会变成现在这样 |
[06:02] | There isn’t even anything written on this clipboard. | 这个战术板上甚至什么都没写 |
[06:04] | Hey, Coach, aren’t you gonna get us | 教练 你要带我们 |
[06:06] | to stretch and do drills and stuff? | 做热身训练吗 |
[06:08] | Right, why don’t you guys, | 对哦 你们自己 |
[06:10] | kick the ball back and forth. | 传球热下身吧 |
[06:11] | Wow, you sure you haven’t done this before? | 你怎么头一回当教练就这么棒 |
[06:13] | Dad, I’d like to apply for the position of assistant coach. | 老爸 我能申请当助理教练吗 |
[06:16] | You probably have a lot of offers, but… | 可能很多人都在竞争这个职位 但是… |
[06:17] | Great, you’re hired. Here’s a clipboard | 很好 我录用你了 这是什么都 |
[06:19] | – with nothing on it. – Yes. | -没写的战术板 -好 |
[06:21] | – Doesn’t matter. Leave it. – Roger that. | -算了 不用管了 -收到 |
[06:25] | They look good. | 他们看起来好厉害 |
[06:27] | This is gonna be bad. | 完了 |
[06:29] | I kinda want their autographs. | 我有点想要他们的签名 |
[06:31] | Hey, there, I’m Christy, coach of the Blue Dragons. | 你好 我是克里斯蒂 青龙队的教练 |
[06:33] | – My hand hurts. – I know. | -你捏痛我了 -我故意的 |
[06:35] | Wait, the-the Blue Dragons? | 等等 青龙队 |
[06:36] | We’re the Gold Dragons. | 我们是金龙队 |
[06:38] | Are all the teams just different colored dragons? | 所有队的队名都是不同颜色的龙吗 |
[06:40] | Yep. Or thunders. Different colored thunders. | 没错 或者雷 不同颜色的雷 |
[06:42] | There’s a Brown Thunder, which is… unfortunate. | 有个队很不幸 叫棕雷 |
[06:45] | – Yeah. – Look, I just wanted to wish you good luck. | -的确 -听着 我是过来祝你好运的 |
[06:47] | This is all gonna be over soon enough. | 这场比赛很快就能结束 |
[06:49] | W-Wait, what? What does that mean? | 等等等下 什么 这是什么意思 |
[06:50] | You know, I am glad you’re here, Louise. | 你知道吗 我很开心你能来 露易丝 |
[06:52] | I wondered why you never came to practices or games, | 我一直好奇为什么你从来不来训练或比赛 |
[06:54] | and I always wanted to ask you at school, | 在学校的时候我都想问你来着 |
[06:55] | but honestly I’m scared of you, and I did not. | 但说实话我很怕你 所以就没问 |
[06:56] | But isn’t this just the best, though? | 但现在这样真的很棒 不是吗 |
[06:59] | Yup. Love soccer. | 是啊 我爱足球 |
[07:01] | 吉恩与琳达的钢琴沙龙 音乐剧配美食 | |
[07:01] | *Till we meet again.* | *直到我们再次相遇* |
[07:06] | Ms. Merkin, hello. | 梅金老师 你好啊 |
[07:08] | What are you doing out in the wild? | 你怎么出来溜达啦 |
[07:09] | Hello, Gene. I was just going for a walk. | 你好 吉恩 我只是出来散散步 |
[07:12] | Needed to blow off some steam. | 转换一下心情 |
[07:14] | I saw your sign. | 我看见你们贴的海报了 |
[07:15] | I’ll go into any joint that says “Piano” on it. | 我愿意参加任何跟”钢琴”有关的集会 |
[07:17] | Gene, you want to introduce us to your lady friend? | 吉恩 能跟我们介绍一下这位女士吗 |
[07:20] | This is Ms. Merkin, the music teacher from school. | 这位是梅金老师 学校的音乐老师 |
[07:22] | We call her Twerkin’ Merkin. | 我们都叫她”甩臀梅金” |
[07:23] | Oh, I didn’t recognize you without a piano covering your legs. | 没有钢琴遮住你的腿我都没认出你来 |
[07:26] | – Where’s your piano? – Right here. | -你的钢琴在哪 -就在这 |
[07:29] | That little jingleberry? | 就这个小东西 |
[07:30] | You making fart sounds, | 你是都用它来模仿放屁的声音 |
[07:31] | or are you really playing it? | 还是真的会演奏音乐 |
[07:33] | Both. | 两个都是 |
[07:34] | Not bad. Shove over. | 还不错 一边去 |
[07:38] | Yeah! | 哇塞 |
[07:39] | Look at you. Is there a Mr. Merkin? | 您真厉害 您找老公了吗 |
[07:42] | Oh, the game’s starting. | 比赛开始了 |
[07:43] | Louise, go that way. Other girl, go that way. | 露易丝 去那边 其他女孩 去那边 |
[07:46] | Guys, you’re all standing in a clump right next to each other. | 各位 你们全都站成一团了 |
[07:49] | It’s so different from what the other team is doing. | 看起来和对方队差好多 |
[07:54] | Come on, play the ball! | 跑起来 踢那个球呀 |
[07:56] | – Oh, my God, they scored right away. – Little slow, Kayla. | -天呐 一上来就得分 -有点慢了 凯拉 |
[07:59] | Little slow? That was so fast. | 这还慢 简直不要太快好吗 |
[08:01] | Did we start? | 已经开始了吗 |
[08:02] | That’s all right, girls. Keep hustling! | 没关系的 姑娘们 再接再厉 |
[08:04] | And have fun out there. | 玩得开心点 |
[08:06] | Coach, one thought. | 教练 我有个想法 |
[08:07] | Maybe we should have someone in goal. | 也许我们应该有个人守门 |
[08:09] | I don’t know, just sayin’. | 我也不是很确定 我就说说 |
[08:10] | yeah, yeah. Good idea, Tina. | 没错 好主意 蒂娜 |
[08:11] | Hey, someone get in goal. No, just one! | 嘿 来个人守门 不 就一个 |
[08:15] | *By the beautiful sea * | *在美丽的海边* |
[08:18] | What should I play next? | 接下来弹什么 |
[08:19] | how ’bout that show | 不如弹社区剧院 |
[08:20] | that’s coming to the community theater… | 马上要上的那场演出 |
[08:22] | TSA: The Musical? | 美国交通安全管理局音乐剧 |
[08:24] | – Oh, I love the soundtrack. – Me, too. | -我超爱这剧的配乐 -我也是 |
[08:26] | TSA’s the best musical about a government agency ever written! | 这是以政府机构为主题的最好的音乐剧 |
[08:30] | I-I don’t know that one. | 我不知道这剧 |
[08:31] | Really? “Female Pat Down”? | 真的吗 “女士搜身检查” |
[08:32] | “Whose Bag Is This”? | “这是谁的包” |
[08:34] | “If You See Something, Sing Something”? | “看见什么唱什么” |
[08:35] | All right! “Female Pat Down.” | 好吧 “女士搜身检查” |
[08:38] | Let me see if I can remember. | 我看看我还能不能记起来 |
[08:41] | Wow, you’re remembering the crap out of that song. | 哇 你记得很清楚啊 |
[08:43] | *It takes a lady * | *给女士搜身* |
[08:45] | *To touch a lady * | *需要一名女士* |
[08:47] | *But it takes a woman to touch my heart * | *但要打动我的心 需要一个女人* |
[08:51] | 2-0. | 二比零 |
[08:52] | – You guys want a Benadryl? – What? Why? | -你们需要抗过敏药吗 -什么 为什么 |
[08:55] | ‘Cause it seems like you’re all allergic to the ball. | 因为你们似乎对球过敏 |
[08:57] | Oh, okay. You’re, like, a super cool sports girl | 你看着像个说着垃圾话的 |
[09:00] | doing trash talk… good job. | 酷炫运动女孩 可以说很努力了 |
[09:01] | I got more where that came from, | 我还有更多呢 |
[09:03] | Pink Ears Book Legs. | 粉耳书腿妹 |
[09:10] | – Oh, no. Oh, no. – You can do it, Mara. | -不不 -你可以的 玛拉 |
[09:12] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[09:14] | Oh, good try, Mara… with your face. | 很好的尝试 玛拉 用脸做的尝试 |
[09:17] | Is it… still on? | 球印还在吗 |
[09:19] | Yeah, I mean, don’t, don’t look at it for a while. | 是的 先不要看它 |
[09:21] | But it… | 但是 |
[09:21] | You’ve probably always had that soccer ball pattern | 搞不好你前额一直有个 |
[09:23] | on your forehead. | 足球印呢 |
[09:31] | *Parents make their kids do this for a reason * | *家长让孩子做这个是有道理的* |
[09:34] | *Parents make their kids do this for a reason * | *家长让孩子做这个是有道理的* |
[09:37] | *Is it ’cause they hate their children?* | *是因为他们讨厌他们的孩子们吗* |
[09:40] | Parents make their kids do this for a reason. * | *家长让孩子做这个是有道理的* |
[09:44] | *And that’s whose bag it is. * | *这是谁的包* |
[09:48] | Oh, okay, how ’bout we do something | 好了 现在我们弹点 |
[09:50] | from a different musical? | 别的音乐剧的歌吧 |
[09:52] | why not keep playing this one? | 为什么不一直弹这个剧的呢 |
[09:53] | Everyone loves it. | 大家都喜欢 |
[09:54] | Well, I don’t love it, okay?! | 但我不喜欢好吗 |
[09:56] | I don’t love it! | 我不喜欢 |
[09:57] | Why don’t you love it, Ms. Merkin? | 你为什么不喜欢 梅金老师 |
[09:59] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[10:01] | Well, if she doesn’t want to talk about it… | 如果她不想说的话 |
[10:01] | All right, I’ll tell you! | 好吧 我告诉你们 |
[10:03] | I’ve been playing piano for the community theater’s | 我其实一直在帮社区剧院的交通安全管理局 |
[10:05] | production of TSA. | 演出弹琴 |
[10:07] | – What?! – What?! | -什么 -什么 |
[10:08] | But then the damn lead actress | 结果有天那该死的女主 |
[10:10] | said I was missing cues and playing off-tempo. | 说我没掌握好时间点而且没跟上节拍 |
[10:13] | So I quit, and I’m never going back. | 所以我就退出了 我不会再去了 |
[10:15] | No, Ms. Merkin, we’re never going back. | 不 梅金老师 我们都不会再去了 |
[10:17] | Well, it’s my Jo… I don’t… | 这是我的…我… |
[10:19] | Who is… Who is he? | 这 这人是谁 |
[10:22] | 7-0. Close game. | 七比零 比分很接近 |
[10:23] | What’s your next move, big man? | 老大 你下一步准备怎么办 |
[10:25] | End of the first quarter. | 第一小节结束 |
[10:27] | Okay, so talk to me about these quarters. | 小节是什么东西 |
[10:29] | How many more we got? One, zero… | 还有几节 一节么 还是就没了 |
[10:31] | – Three. – No… | -三节 -我天 |
[10:32] | – Yeah. – Not what I was hoping for. | -没错 -不是我想要的答案 |
[10:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:35] | Only three more goals | 再三个球 |
[10:36] | before your team gets shutouted. | 你们队就零分出局啦 |
[10:38] | Sorry, I don’t speak “Mean jock girl.” What are you saying? | 抱歉 我很少和无脑运动妹说话 你啥意思 |
[10:41] | If the score gets to 10-0, | 如果比分到十比零 |
[10:42] | the game is automatically over, | 比赛自动结束 |
[10:45] | which is automatically embarrassing for you. | 你们也就丢大脸了 |
[10:47] | Wait, like the game would be over over? | 等一下 就是说比赛会立马结束 |
[10:49] | Like I could go home? | 我就可以回家了 |
[10:50] | Yeah, back to the bookstore that your legs live in. | 是的 回书店去吧 那儿比较适合你的腿 |
[10:53] | That’s amazing. I mean, oh, no. | 太棒了 我是说 太糟了 |
[10:56] | Definitely don’t want that to happen. | 我一点也不想这样 |
[10:58] | Mm-Kay. | 好吧 |
[10:59] | That would be very disappointing. Thank you. | 很遗憾 谢谢 |
[11:02] | Hey, you hear about this shutout rule thing? | 你听说那个得零分的规则了吗 |
[11:04] | Yeah. Three more goals, and we’re on our way back | 嗯 再进三个球 我们就能回去 |
[11:06] | to Supreme Extreme Champions town. | 看超级无敌至尊战了 |
[11:08] | – That’s my favorite town. – I know. | -这是我最喜欢的 -我知道 |
[11:10] | So I guess we just keep doing what we’re doing? | 那我们就保持现状了 |
[11:13] | You got it, Coach. | 遵命 教练 |
[11:14] | Let’s just be a little discreet about this? | 那我们低调点 |
[11:16] | Me be discreet… You be discreet. | 我低调 你才要低调点 |
[11:21] | – Yes! – Yes! | -太棒了 -太棒了 |
[11:21] | I-I mean, that’s all right. That’s all right. | 我是说 没事的 没事的 |
[11:24] | Yeah, we-we’ll get ’em. We-We’ll get ’em. | 我们会赢的 我们会赢的 |
[11:29] | Oh no! She stole the ball from me! | 不 你偷走了我的球 |
[11:31] | Why?! | 天理何在 |
[11:32] | It’s hard to explain, Louise. | 这个很难解释了 露易丝 |
[11:34] | Why does anyone steal the ball from anyone? | 怎么会有人偷走别人的球 |
[11:36] | Yeah, I just don’t want to lose, you know? | 我只是不想输 懂吗 |
[11:38] | – And go home so soon. – Hey, Coach. | -很快就能回家了 -教练 |
[11:41] | Really sorry this game might be over so quickly. | 真的很抱歉这场比赛可能很快就结束了 |
[11:42] | It’s just hard to get my girls to ease up. | 我没法叫我的队员悠着点 |
[11:45] | It’s like telling a shark | 这就像是跟鲨鱼说 |
[11:46] | not to eat the saddest school of fish. | 别吃最惨的鱼群一样 |
[11:48] | – That’s your team. – Right. | -这是你的队 -是的 |
[11:49] | ‘Cause if you look at them, they look really sad. | 因为你看着她们的时候表情非常忧伤 |
[11:51] | – Right, right, right, yeah. – And we’re so strong. | -是是是 -我们很强 |
[11:52] | Yeah, I know. I got the analogy. | 是是 我知道 我明白你的比喻 |
[11:54] | Is there a problem here? Hey, lady coach, | 有什么事吗 这位女教练 |
[11:55] | why don’t you go dribble something, huh? | 要不你还是找个什么球运一下吧 |
[11:57] | I’m walking away because I want to. | 现在是本尊有事先走了 |
[11:58] | Keep telling yourself that, sweetheart. | 你就编吧 亲爱的 |
[12:01] | I can’t believe you quit TSA: The Musical. | 不敢相信你退出了交通安全管理局音乐剧 |
[12:03] | What are you gonna do now, just teach music to kids? | 你现在在做什么 就是给小孩教音乐吗 |
[12:06] | Yuck. | 好恶 |
[12:06] | Well, they won’t have Matilda Merkin to kick around anymore. | 他们再也不能对玛蒂尔达·梅金颐指气使了 |
[12:09] | And their dumb CD player won’t complain | 他们的CD播放器也不会抱怨 |
[12:11] | if they treat it like crap. | 自己被当成垃圾对待了 |
[12:13] | I hope it skips. | 真希望它跳针 |
[12:15] | They’re doing the show to a recording? | 他们不是现场真唱 |
[12:17] | That’s Off-Broadway blasphemy. | 这是对百老汇的亵渎 |
[12:19] | Yep. And they’re gonna burn in hell for it. | 是的 他们会为此下地狱的 |
[12:21] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 你不介意的话 |
[12:23] | I’m going to improvise a sad song. | 我现在要即兴创作一首忧伤的曲子 |
[12:27] | Piano bar manager meeting, Gene? | 钢琴餐吧开个经理会议 吉恩 |
[12:29] | Did I just get promoted to manager? | 我刚是被提拔成经理了吗 |
[12:30] | I’m not ready. | 我还没有准备好 |
[12:31] | We got to get Ms. Merkin back in that show. | 我们要想办法把梅金老师弄回剧组 |
[12:33] | Guys, I don’t want to crash your manager meeting, | 大伙 我不想破坏你们的经理会议 |
[12:35] | but I was wondering if I could just shadow Gene, maybe? | 但我在想我能不能跟着吉恩 |
[12:38] | Sit in? | 旁听 |
[12:38] | – Sure, sure. – But, Mom, | -行 行 -但是 妈 |
[12:39] | if we don’t get her back in the show, | 如果我们不把她弄回剧组 |
[12:41] | she can live here with us forever. | 她就能永远和我们在一起了 |
[12:43] | Piano bar every day and all night, I’m assuming. | 钢琴餐吧整日整夜都有人弹曲子了 |
[12:46] | Great managing, Gene. | 管理有方 吉恩 |
[12:47] | For the good of musicals everywhere, | 为了全世界的优秀音乐家 |
[12:49] | we got to make this right. | 我们必须得伸张正义 |
[12:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:52] | Excuse me for a second. | 失陪一下 |
[12:54] | Just gonna take the phone into the kitchen, here, now. | 我现在要把电话从这里拿进厨房 |
[12:57] | Hey, while you’re back there, | 请问你进去的这会功夫 |
[12:58] | any chance I could get a burger? | 能给我做个汉堡吗 |
[13:00] | Oh, yeah, we make food. | 当然 我们这可是汉堡店 |
[13:01] | Okay, got that out of my system. | 好吧 别想了 |
[13:03] | Now, who likes Oklahoma!? | 谁喜欢《俄克拉荷马》[音乐剧] |
[13:05] | Me! | 我 |
[13:07] | – Out of my way. – You got it, K-dog. | -给我闪开 -好的 K狗 |
[13:10] | Good hustle! | 推得好 |
[13:11] | Just have fun out there! | 随便玩玩 |
[13:12] | Oh, God, not again. | 天呐 不是吧 |
[13:16] | Yes. I mean… | 太好了 啊不是 |
[13:18] | Oh, darn! | 我去 |
[13:20] | That’s 9-0. | 九比零了 |
[13:21] | Stage is set for a comeback. | 比赛是为反败为胜而设定 |
[13:22] | – Good hustle! – Just have fun out there! | -推得好 -随便玩玩 |
[13:25] | I feel like they just keep saying the same thing | 我感觉他们一直在不停地 |
[13:27] | over and over again. | 说一句话 |
[13:28] | Hey, sideline, switch it up. | 观众席的各位 能不能热情一点 |
[13:30] | Yeah, you, mom jeans. | 就是你 穿牛仔裤的阿姨 |
[13:31] | Shutouted coach says what? | 败军之将说什么呢 |
[13:32] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -哈哈 |
[13:34] | Hey, Coach Christy, out of curiosity, which one’s your car? | 克里斯蒂教练 我很好奇哪辆车是您的 |
[13:37] | I’ll be right back. Dad, can I borrow your keys? | 我马上回来 爸爸 车钥匙给我好吗 |
[13:39] | Tina, no. | 蒂娜 不可以 |
[13:40] | Tina, let go. | 蒂娜 别跟她计较 |
[13:43] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[13:44] | Some lady called the theater while we were rehearsing | 我们排练的时候接到一位女士的电话 |
[13:47] | and said you wanted to come back, | 说您想重返剧场 |
[13:48] | so we came because we want you back. | 我们也希望您能回来所以我们就来了 |
[13:50] | – It was me, I’m the lady. – Yeah, you are. | -打电话的人是我 -没错 就是你 |
[13:53] | What? I never said that. | 别逗了 我从未说过那样的话 |
[13:54] | Matilda, we can’t do the show without you. | 玛蒂尔达 我们不能没有你 |
[13:56] | We thought putting the wig on the CD player | 我们本以为给激光唱机戴上假发套 |
[13:58] | would make it better, but it just made it worse. | 效果会更好 但反而变得更糟 |
[14:01] | I’m not coming back unless Sheila apologizes. | 我不会回去的 除非希拉向我道歉 |
[14:03] | And I don’t see her here, so… | 显然她并没有过来 所以… |
[14:05] | Oh, I’m here. | 我在这 |
[14:07] | But I’m not apologizing. | 但我不是来道歉的 |
[14:09] | Oh, my God, I love the theater. | 天哪 我太爱这个剧场了 |
[14:12] | Is the game over? | 比赛结束了吗 |
[14:13] | No, it’s just halftime. | 没 只是中场休息 |
[14:14] | So, how long is halftime? | 中场休息要多长时间 |
[14:15] | If everyone’s feeling good, can we just skip it, or… | 要是大家都不累的话 能否跳过这一环节 |
[14:18] | You’re running for the Porta Potties. | 你是要上厕所啊 |
[14:19] | All right, talk to you when you get out. | 好吧 等你出来再说 |
[14:21] | Well, better start packing it in, huh, ladies? | 我们还是放弃吧 姑娘们 |
[14:25] | I hate getting shutouted. | 我讨厌被零封的感觉 |
[14:27] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:28] | I want to play the rest of the game. | 我想打完下半场 |
[14:29] | What? We’re getting killed. | 什么 我们正在被虐杀 |
[14:31] | You want to keep going? | 你还想继续 |
[14:33] | Well, yeah, it’s still fun. | 是的 足球还是很有趣的 |
[14:34] | I mean, I don’t like when the ball comes to me, | 虽然它朝我飞来时的感受并不好 |
[14:36] | but that’s so rare. | 但这种情况也很少出现啦 |
[14:37] | Even you, Jodi? | 你也是吗 乔迪 |
[14:38] | I mean, you look terrified out there. | 你看起来挺害怕的呀 |
[14:40] | I like it. Some people go on roller coasters, | 我喜欢足球 就像有的人喜欢过山车的刺激 |
[14:42] | I sign up for soccer every year. | 我每年都会报名踢足球 |
[14:43] | It makes me feel alive. | 它让我活力四射 |
[14:45] | I just wish we didn’t get shutouted every game. | 我只是希望我们不要每场比赛都被零封 |
[14:47] | W-Wait, you guys get shutouted every game? | 等等 你们每次都被对手送零蛋吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah. I don’t even think they had the rule until this season. | 是的 而且好像这是这个赛季才有的规则 |
[14:52] | They invented it just for us. | 专为我们设定的 |
[14:54] | – Halfway through our first game. – Yeah. | -就在第一次比赛进行到一半时 -是的 |
[14:56] | The other name for getting shutouted is getting Gold Dragon-ed. | 被零封的另一种说法叫做”被金龙”了 |
[14:58] | Which my dad says is also something you used to | 我爸爸说就像他所在海军部队 |
[15:00] | be able to do in the Philippines when he was in the Navy, | 当时在菲律宾可以为所欲为 |
[15:02] | but I don’t know what that means. | 但我并不明白他的意思 |
[15:03] | It just would’ve been nice to score one goal | 哪怕在赛季结束前 |
[15:06] | before the season’s over. | 只进一个球也好 |
[15:07] | Yeah, it would’ve been, Harley. | 是啊 你说得对 哈莉 |
[15:09] | Dad, I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 爸爸 不敢相信我会说出这种话 |
[15:11] | but I don’t want to get shutouted. | 但我真的不想被零封 |
[15:13] | Really? What about Supreme Extreme Champions? | 真的吗 超级无敌至尊战怎么办 |
[15:15] | And the fact that we both hate this? | 而且我们俩都不想待在这里 |
[15:17] | Yeah, well, the other girls want to keep playing, | 的确 但其他姑娘想继续踢完比赛 |
[15:19] | and I guess it makes me kind of sort of | 这好像有点刺激到我了 |
[15:21] | want to finish the game, too. | 让我也想完成这场比赛 |
[15:23] | Those brave little idiots. | 那群勇敢的傻姑娘 |
[15:25] | They are brave. | 她们是很勇敢 |
[15:26] | And extremely bad at soccer. | 但球技确实不行 |
[15:28] | So how do we not get shutouted? | 怎么样才能改变这种局面呢 |
[15:31] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[15:33] | Second half starts in one minute. | 一分钟后开始下半场比赛 |
[15:35] | No paper in there, by the way. Anymore. | 里面没纸了 一点都没了 |
[15:38] | Thirty seconds coaches. | 最后三十秒 教练们 |
[15:40] | All right, Gold, huddle up. | 好了 金龙队 大家凑过来 |
[15:42] | What do you got, Coach? | 有何指示 教练 |
[15:42] | Oh, well, I-I feel like, a lot of the time, | 很多时候 |
[15:45] | when a team is behind, the-the coach is supposed to give | 当队伍落后时 教练应该出来慷慨陈词 |
[15:47] | a big speech about leaving it all on the court. | 鼓舞士气 让球员在场上不留遗憾 |
[15:51] | I mean, the-the grass court. | 我是说草地的这个场 |
[15:53] | What-what is this called? | 准确说法叫什么 |
[15:53] | “Field,” Coach. | “室外球场” 教练 |
[15:54] | Really? “Field”? | 是吗 “田” |
[15:54] | 是吗 “田” 可以指运动场 也可以指田野 | |
[15:55] | What are we, farmers? | 那我们成什么了 农夫吗 |
[15:56] | I think it’s “Field,” Coach. | 的确叫”球场” 教练 |
[15:58] | Right, right, field. Yeah, sorry. Just sounded weird. | 是的 是的 球场 抱歉 听上去有点怪 |
[16:01] | Anyway | 总之 |
[16:02] | Oh, wait! Louise, Mara, come back. | 等下 露易丝 玛拉 回来 |
[16:04] | I-I just had a-a coachy thought. | 我 我有一个像教练的想法 |
[16:06] | – Little late, huh? – Shh. | -有点晚了 -嘘 |
[16:08] | Mara, you’re ready to get out of the goal, right? | 玛拉 你不想守门了对吗 |
[16:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:11] | Great, how about this: Mara’s forward, | 很好 这个怎么样 玛拉当前锋 |
[16:13] | Louise, you be goalie. | 露易丝 你当守门员 |
[16:15] | And here’s the thing, try and stop the ball | 目标是 当球朝你过 飞 过来的时候 |
[16:18] | when it goes… come… go toward you, in the goal. | 试着让它停下 |
[16:21] | Oh, God, Dad, no. | 天啊 爸爸 不要 |
[16:22] | It’s just, I’ve seen you use your hands | 我曾经看到你在 |
[16:24] | at the restaurant, and goalies use their hands, | 餐馆里用手 守门员也用手 |
[16:26] | and you’re good with your hands, so you can do it. | 你很擅长用手 所以你能做到 |
[16:28] | Yeah, you slap stuff and people. | 是的 你拍东西和拍人 |
[16:30] | I do slap stuff and people. | 我确实拍东西还有拍人 |
[16:32] | Okay, so let’s do my plan. | 按照我的计划行事 |
[16:34] | Okay, Coach. | 好的 教练 |
[16:36] | Coach, I backed you up on that, but maybe in the future, | 教练 我支持这个计划 但也许以后 |
[16:38] | run stuff by me first, before you say it out loud? | 能不能在你大声讲出来之前先和我说一下 |
[16:40] | Okay, Louise, now the ball probably won’t | 好的露易丝 现在也许球没有 |
[16:42] | come to you right away, | 立刻朝你的方向飞来 |
[16:43] | but it could in this quarter, so… | 但是也许在这一节 所以 |
[16:47] | – Oh, no! – Oh, no. | -不 -不 |
[16:49] | Oh, yeah! | 好的 |
[16:55] | The steamroller. Louise, | 滚地翻 露易丝 |
[16:57] | – I have another coachy thought! – Just shout it out! | -我又有了一个教练想法 -大声说出来 |
[16:59] | Or you can discuss it with your assistant first. | 或者你可以先和助教商量一下 |
[17:01] | Louise, the steamroller! | 露易丝 滚地翻 |
[17:02] | Oh, from the show! | 节目里面那种 |
[17:04] | Yes! It’ll cut off her angle! | 是的 可以阻断她的角度 |
[17:06] | It’s our only hope! | 这是我们唯一的希望 |
[17:10] | What the… ? | 这是 |
[17:16] | I’ve got it! | 我做到了 |
[17:17] | – Yeah! -Yeah! | -太好了 -太棒了 |
[17:19] | Did Kayla not score? | 凯拉没有得分吗 |
[17:21] | Kayla, don’t wipe that dirt off your face! | 凯拉 不要擦掉你脸上的脏东西 |
[17:23] | You keep that on to remind you of what you did! | 留着它来提醒自己做过什么 |
[17:26] | What… what do I do now? | 我 我现在该做什么 |
[17:27] | It, throw it somewhere? | 把它扔了吗 |
[17:29] | Kick it! Drop-kick that son of a bitch! | 踢它 抛踢球 |
[17:31] | Wow, that hurt my foot. | 脚好痛 |
[17:33] | Where were you? | 你刚干嘛去了 |
[17:34] | I play halfback. | 我踢中卫的 |
[17:35] | I was halfway back. | 我跑回一半了 |
[17:37] | Girls, don’t throw grass like that. | 女孩们 扔草不该这么扔 |
[17:39] | You throw it like this! | 该这么扔 |
[17:41] | – Stop throwing grass. – You stop it. | -不要扔草了 -你先住手 |
[17:44] | You guys, get it together. | 快过来 |
[17:46] | Gold Dragons? | 金龙 |
[17:47] | – The ball? – The ball? | -球 -球 |
[17:49] | Yeah! You-you can, uh… | 是的 你 你可以 |
[17:50] | you know. | 你懂得 |
[17:52] | Kick it? | 踢它 |
[18:01] | Guys, that’s kind of distracting. | 这样太分散注意力了 |
[18:08] | Goal. | 得分 |
[18:10] | – You did it! – Hell yeah! | -你做到了 -太棒啦 |
[18:12] | Hell yeah, Walter! | 棒 瓦特 |
[18:13] | We didn’t get shutouted! | 我们得分了 |
[18:16] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[18:18] | Great job, girls! | 干得漂亮 女孩们 |
[18:19] | I’m coaching! | 我是教练 |
[18:20] | I’m actually coaching! | 我是真的教练 |
[18:21] | Harley, I will fix your ponytail! | 哈莉 我帮你把马尾辫绑好 |
[18:23] | Mara, let me take a whack at those shoelaces! | 玛拉 我要处理那些鞋带 |
[18:26] | Sami, you should live | 萨米 你应该 |
[18:27] | with whichever parent makes you feel safe! | 和让你有安全感的父母一方一起生活 |
[18:29] | Not bad, Coach. | 还不错 教练 |
[18:30] | That one moment when you were good at it. | 就是你擅长的那个瞬间 |
[18:32] | It was a couple of really good moments, technically. | 严格来说 那是非常不错的瞬间 |
[18:34] | Yeah! Oh, forget about that shoelace. | 是的 别管那些鞋带了 |
[18:37] | You’re-you’re gonna have to cut those off. | 你 你应该剪掉 |
[18:38] | You got it, Coach. | 你说得对 教练 |
[18:40] | Fly, Pelican Brief, fly! | 飞吧 《鹈鹕档案》 飞吧 |
[18:43] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[18:43] | We have to keep playing. | 我们还要继续弹 |
[18:44] | You’re a musical midget. | 你就是个音乐矮子 |
[18:46] | You’re a doddering old diva. | 你就是个颤巍巍的过气歌手 |
[18:48] | This is the best day of my life. | 这是我人生中最美好的一天 |
[18:50] | I know, but I’m worried someone’s gonna get killed. | 我懂 但我担心有人会出事 |
[18:52] | These are very sharp criticisms. | 他们说的太难听了 |
[18:55] | Oh, okay, okay, wait, wait, hold on a second. | 好吧 好吧 等等 等等 停下 |
[18:58] | This is Gene and Linda’s Piano Bar: | 这是吉恩和琳达的钢琴餐吧 |
[18:59] | Show Tunes and Mouth Foods. | 余音绕梁 满嘴留香 |
[19:01] | And we like a little drama, | 我们喜欢一点点的戏剧冲突 |
[19:02] | but we can’t let two veterans of the stage fight… | 但我们不能让两位舞台巨匠 |
[19:05] | longer than you have already been fighting. | 再这么吵下去了 |
[19:07] | Ms. Merkin, did Sheila ever have a good show? | 梅金老师 希拉曾经有过让你难忘的表演吗 |
[19:10] | Sure. Thousands. | 当然 数都数不清 |
[19:12] | Literally. She’s older than dirt. | 实话实说 她也确实太老了 |
[19:14] | And, Sheila, did Ms. Merkin ever | 那么 希拉 梅金老师曾经 |
[19:16] | impress you with her impressive playing? | 是否演奏过让你难以忘怀的乐曲 |
[19:19] | Matilda’s been good | 玛蒂尔达一直都很好 |
[19:20] | since before she could button her own bloomers. | 从她自己能扣灯笼裤扣子以前我就这么觉得 |
[19:23] | Wait, how long have you two known each other? | 等等 你们认识多久了 |
[19:25] | Forever. We’re sisters. | 一直 我们是姐妹 |
[19:27] | – What? – What? – Ooh, hot. | -什么 -什么 劲爆 |
[19:29] | Oh, my God, you have to make up. | 天呐 你们得和好 |
[19:31] | You’re a showbiz family, like the Smuckers Brothers | 你们是演艺世家 就像盛美家兄弟 |
[19:34] | or the Twisted Sisters. | 和扭曲姐妹 |
[19:35] | Oh, Sheila, I’m sorry if I was late on a couple cues. | 希拉 我很抱歉我有几个拍子迟了 |
[19:39] | Maybe I was jealous that you were in the spotlight again. | 或许我又是在嫉妒你能站在聚光灯下了 |
[19:42] | Oh, Matilda, I’m lost without you backing me up. | 玛蒂尔达 没有你的支持 我就迷失了方向 |
[19:45] | I sing like an old barn cat when you’re not there. | 你不在的时候 我唱得就像谷仓里的老猫一样 |
[19:47] | Hey, how about another number from the show? | 再来几只演出里的歌曲怎么样 |
[19:49] | “If You See Something, Sing Something”? | “看见什么唱什么” |
[19:51] | – You know my key. – G-ish? | – 你懂我的调 -G调 |
[19:54] | * If your bags were out of your possession at any time * | *如果你的包包一直一直都不在你身边* |
[19:58] | * It could be bad, it could be fine… * | *可能是坏事 也可能没事* |
[20:01] | – Mom? – Yeah? | -老妈 -怎么了 |
[20:02] | Weren’t you making Teddy a burger? | 你不是在给泰迪做汉堡呢吗 |
[20:03] | Is it possible it’s still on the grill, and it’s on fire? | 是不是还在烤 会不会着火 |
[20:06] | – Oh, my God, Teddy’s burger! – Oh, God, oh, God. | -天呐 泰迪的汉堡 -天呐 天呐 |
[20:09] | Honestly, leaving you two alone, | 实话实说 把你们俩留在店里 |
[20:11] | I thought it would be way worse. | 我以为还会更糟 |
[20:13] | No, it’s not a fire fire. | 没有 他们不是在灭火 |
[20:15] | They’re just putting out the smoke. | 只是在把烟赶出去而已 |
[20:17] | Did you guys have fun? | 你们玩得开心吗 |
[20:19] | – Oh, it was the best. – I’m a manager now. | -不能再好了 -我现在是经理了 |
[20:21] | And I’m a manager in training. | 我是正在培训的经理 |
[20:23] | – What? – Nothing. How was the game? | -什么 -没什么 比赛怎么样 |
[20:25] | Great. We lost 21 to one. | 太棒了 我们21比1输了 |
[20:27] | Oh, that’s good, honey. | 真棒 亲爱的 |
[20:28] | – Is that good? – I don’t know sports or math. | -这成绩好吗 -体育和数学我都搞不明白 |
[20:31] | They gave their gosh darn all out there, | 他们把一切都搞砸了 |
[20:32] | and we’re gonna do it again next season. | 下个赛季我们还要重新比赛 |
[20:34] | – Oh, yeah, maybe not. – Oh, no. | -是吗 还是不要了 -不 |
[20:36] | But I can still assistant coach again, right? | 但我还能再当助教 对吗 |
[20:37] | Every damn day, Tina. | 每天都行 蒂娜 |
[20:39] | I frickin’ love you, man. | 我太爱你了 兄弟 |
[20:40] | you guys were having so much fun, | 你们玩得很高兴 |
[20:42] | you don’t even care that you’re missing the Supreme marathon. | 都没在意错过超级马拉松战 |
[20:45] | – Oh, my God! – Go, go, go, go, go, go! | -天呐 -走 走 走 走 |
[20:46] | No, the fire department says we’re not supposed | 消防队说我们不能 |
[20:48] | to go upstairs… Oh, they’re gone. | 上楼 他们已经走了 |
[20:50] | * If your bags were out of your possession at any time * | *如果你的包包一直一直不在你身边* |
[20:53] | * It could be bad, it could be fine * | *可能是坏事 也可能没事* |
[20:56] | * Don’t leave it up to the canine unit * | *别把它交给警犬* |
[20:59] | * Security is fun and we’re all doin’ it * | *安保很有趣 我们全都在巡逻* |
[21:02] | * If you see something, sing something * | *看见什么 就唱什么* |
[21:04] | * Partner up and swing something * | *成群成对 挥舞摇晃* |
[21:05] | * Let your voices ring if you see a-something strange * | *如果看到什么可疑的事情 就唱出声来* |
[21:09] | * I see something suspicious * | *我看到了一些可疑的东西* |
[21:12] | * Oh, you know I wish I didn’t * | *我希望没有* |
[21:14] | * But it’s better if I sing it * | *但是我最好唱出来* |
[21:18] | * So everyone will know it’s a thing * | *这样每个人都知道有事情发生了* |
[21:21] | * Like a shady guy, a weird suitcase, something… * | *比如可疑的家伙 奇怪的手提箱 诸如此类* |