时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 驱驱蚁 除除蚊 驱除剂 [戏仿电影名《谈谈情 跳跳舞》] | |
[00:24] | Tina, you all right there, girl? | 蒂娜 你还好吗 姑娘 |
[00:27] | Should we unplug her and plug her back in? | 我们要不要拔了她的插头再插回去 |
[00:28] | Does anyone know if she’s still under warranty? | 有人知道她还在保修期以内吗 |
[00:31] | Not to be insensitive, but should we drag her | 我不是冷漠 但我们要把她 |
[00:33] | into a soundproof closet and just get on with our day? | 拖进隔音柜子里 然后继续自己的生活吗 |
[00:35] | Or let’s at least walk ahead of her. | 或者至少可以走到她前面 |
[00:37] | Or maybe we should put her ahead of us | 或者应该让她走在前面 |
[00:38] | so people know we’re coming. | 人们就知道我们过来了 |
[00:39] | Okay, coming through. | 好的 过路了 |
[00:40] | Move. Move! | 让一下 让一下 |
[00:43] | So, Teddy, you got | 泰迪 你明天情人节 |
[00:44] | any big Valentine’s Day plans tomorrow night? | 晚上有安排吗 |
[00:46] | Oh, yeah. I’m finally gonna check out that show Law & Order. | 有 我终于可以看《法律与秩序》了 |
[00:49] | I DVR’d 400 episodes. Gonna try to catch up. | 我录了四百集 准备看到最新一集 |
[00:53] | A night of romantic murder. | 浪漫的谋杀夜 |
[00:55] | No, don’t say anything! No spoilers. | 不许说 禁止剧透 |
[00:57] | Well, Bob and I have big, big, big plans. | 鲍勃和我有个很大很大的计划哦 |
[00:59] | We went on Kissin’ Koupons, | 我们进入吻团网 |
[01:01] | that site that’s like a Groupon site for couples. | 这个网站是专门给两口子准备的团购网站 |
[01:03] | We got each other fun experiences. | 我们为彼此买了很多有趣的体验 |
[01:05] | Yeah, I got us a limo ride. | 嗯 我订了一次轿车旅行 |
[01:06] | Bob! It was supposed to be a surprise. | 鲍勃 应该给我一个惊喜的 |
[01:09] | – It was? – Yes. | -是吗 -是 |
[01:10] | And I’m still not telling you what I got you. | 我还不能告诉你给你买了什么 |
[01:12] | I know how to play. | 因为我知道怎么制造惊喜 |
[01:15] | Some news. Tina’s completely broken. | 大新闻 蒂娜完全坏了 |
[01:18] | Says you. I like new Tina. | 才没有 我喜欢新蒂娜 |
[01:19] | You know what you are getting. | 你知道她下一步会干什么 |
[01:20] | – You know, it’s consistent. – Tina? | -一直不会变 -蒂娜 |
[01:22] | Tina, honey, what’s wrong? | 蒂娜 亲爱的 这是怎么了 |
[01:28] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[01:29] | O-Okay, we’re gonna have to figure this out later. | 好吧 我们等会再问是怎么回事 |
[01:31] | Kids, take your sister upstairs and do… something. | 孩子们 带你们姐姐上楼想想办法 |
[01:36] | Tina, talk to Mommy. | 蒂娜 和妈妈说句话啊 |
[01:37] | Tina, if you tell us what’s going on, | 蒂娜 你告诉我们出什么事了 |
[01:39] | – maybe we can help. – Okay. | -也许我们可以帮你 -好吧 |
[01:41] | Okay, everyone, I made some calls. | 各位 我打了几个电话 |
[01:42] | – I found out what happened. – What is it? | -知道是什么事了 -什么事 |
[01:44] | I guess Jimmy Jr. has been hanging out with Becky Krespe. | 小吉米最近在和贝琪·克雷丝皮约会 |
[01:46] | – Becky whosit? – Becky Krespe. | -贝姬什么 -贝琪·克雷丝皮 |
[01:48] | She just got her braces off, and now she’s Miss Thang. | 她刚取了牙套 现在是唐小姐[歌名] |
[01:51] | Right. And since tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day… | 没错 更何况明天是情人节… |
[01:56] | Tina’s probably worried | 蒂娜可能在担心 |
[01:57] | that Jimmy Jr. won’t be her valentine. | 小吉米不能当她的情人 |
[02:00] | Honey, is that it? | 亲爱的 是这样吗 |
[02:03] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[02:04] | There’s a lot of other fish in the sea. | 海之大 何愁无鱼 |
[02:06] | And not little dumb guppies like Jimmy Jr. | 不要吊死在小吉米这条瘪鱼上 |
[02:08] | Big, handsome sharks with big shark muscles. Rrr! | 还有不少健美帅气的鲨鱼等着你呢 |
[02:10] | And crabs with abs. | 还有腹肌螃蟹 |
[02:12] | Louise, go pull down your sister’s covers. | 露易丝 帮忙把你姐姐外套脱了 |
[02:13] | Let’s get this girl to bed. | 让她睡会吧 |
[02:15] | It’ll all look better in the morning. | 明天早上就会好的 |
[02:16] | – It’s only 7:15! – Do it! | -这才七点十五呢 -去吧 |
[02:19] | O-Okay. Bob, get her up. | 好吧 鲍勃 抱她上去 |
[02:20] | Come on, help me. Come on. Get her up. | 来 帮帮我 抱她上去 |
[02:23] | – No. – Gene, help your father, help your father. | -不 -吉恩 帮你爸爸 |
[02:26] | Grab the head. | 抱住她的脑袋 |
[02:29] | It’s too floppity! | 要掉下来了 |
[02:33] | I’m afraid it’s gotten worse. | 恐怕情况更糟糕了 |
[02:35] | Worse? How is that even possible? | 更糟了吗 怎么可能 |
[02:39] | Tina, what’s going on? | 蒂娜 怎么了 |
[02:40] | Use your words, honey. Look at me. | 说话啊 宝贝 看着我 |
[02:42] | This morning, Zeke texted Tammy | 今天早上齐克给苔米发短信 |
[02:43] | who texted Jocelyn | 苔米给乔丝玲发短信 |
[02:44] | who accidentally texted me, even though she meant to text | 乔丝玲又不小心给我发短信 她本来是要给 |
[02:46] | her cousin Tina who lives in Clearwater, Florida, | 住在佛罗里达克利尔沃特的表妹蒂娜发的 |
[02:49] | that Jimmy did ask Becky to be his valentine, | 短信上说吉米真的叫当他的爱人 |
[02:50] | and she said yes, and they’re going on a date tonight, | 她答应了 他们今晚要去约会了 |
[02:52] | and it’s Valentine’s Day and my life is over! | 今天是情人节 我不想活了 |
[02:54] | Time of death: 9:15 a.M. | 死亡时间 早上九点十五分 |
[02:56] | Time of breath: powerful! | 呼吸强度 很强 |
[02:58] | – Sorry. – No, I love it! | -抱歉 -不 我很喜欢 |
[03:04] | I miss Tina’s bones. I didn’t even know I liked them. | 我想念蒂娜的骨头 我都不知道我喜欢过 |
[03:07] | I never got to say good-bye. | 我都没来得及和它们告别 |
[03:08] | The worst thing is, this whole time, | 最糟糕的是 她一直 |
[03:09] | she’s been sitting on the remote. | 这么神情恍惚 |
[03:11] | Tina? Tina bean-a? | 蒂娜 蒂娜宝贝 |
[03:13] | It’s me. It’s Mommy. | 是我 是妈妈呀 |
[03:14] | – Hi, Mom. – It lives! | -妈 -她还活着 |
[03:16] | You remember how you were gonna babysit tonight | 你还记得你今晚本该看孩子的吧 |
[03:18] | so Dad and I can go out for Valentine’s Day? | 好让我和你爸出去情人节约会 |
[03:21] | Linda, don’t say “Valentine’s Day.” | 琳达 别提”情人节” |
[03:23] | S-sorry, sorry. I-I meant regular February day | 对不起 我指的是二月某个普通的一天 |
[03:25] | that means nothing, stupid February day. | 就是个毫无意义的二月的日子 |
[03:28] | I-I don’t think we can go | 我觉得我们不能 |
[03:30] | on our amazing Kissing Koupon Valentine’s Day. | 按计划度过超棒的吻团网情人节了 |
[03:34] | – Sorry. – Bob, | -抱歉 -鲍勃 |
[03:34] | – don’t say “Valentine’s.” – Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | -别提”情人节” -太对不起了 |
[03:36] | – Oh, God, now I’m saying it. Now I said it. – Sorry. Sorry. | -天啊 现在又换我提了 -对不起 |
[03:40] | Yes! I finally know what I want to be when I grow up: | 棒 我终于知道长大以后想当什么了 |
[03:43] | that limo! | 我想当那辆豪车 |
[03:44] | Oh… my… God! | 我 的 天 啊 |
[03:47] | – I know what we have to do! – What? | -我知道我们该怎么办了 -怎么办 |
[03:48] | Me and Louise are gonna take Tina out in the limo | 我和露易丝带蒂娜出去 来个豪车一游 |
[03:51] | for a girls’ night out to cheer her up! | 今晚是女生之夜 我们要给她加油 |
[03:53] | – Oh, great idea. – Yeah, and you and Gene | -主意不错 -没错 你和吉恩 |
[03:55] | are gonna do the thing I bought. | 去做我团购的项目吧 |
[03:56] | Oh. I… Wait. Why… | 等等 为什么… |
[03:58] | Well, we could just stay here. | 我们待在家里就好了 |
[03:59] | And waste my Kissin’ Koupon? | 你们要浪费我的吻团券吗 |
[04:01] | Are you crazy? It’s only for tonight. | 疯了吗 那是仅限今晚使用的 |
[04:04] | Come on, Bob. | 拜托 鲍勃 |
[04:05] | Tina needs this. | 蒂娜需要这个 |
[04:06] | Tina needs a girls’ night. | 蒂娜需要一个女生之夜 |
[04:08] | A real girls’ night. | 真正的女生之夜 |
[04:10] | And we’re gonna get in that limo and give it to her, right? | 所以我们要钻进豪车 让她好好享受 对吧 |
[04:13] | Yeah! Let’s do that thing where I get in a limo. | 没错 上车的时候还要做那个酷炫的动作 |
[04:16] | – Yeah! – Okay, fine. | -没错 -好吧 |
[04:18] | Gene, will you do me the honor of being my date tonight? | 吉恩 我是否有幸与你共同度过这个晚上 |
[04:21] | Yes! Just make sure you wait three days to call me afterwards | 好啊 确保约会后过三天再给我打电话 |
[04:24] | so you don’t seem too desperate to be my dad. | 免得你显得太着急当我爸爸 |
[04:26] | Okay, girls, get your miniskirts on. | 好啦 姑娘们 穿上超短裙 |
[04:29] | The li-mom-sine leaves in five! | 妈妈豪车五分钟后开车 |
[04:31] | Okay, Tina? Does that sound fun? Right? | 蒂娜 听着还挺好玩的对吧 |
[04:34] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[04:35] | Girls’ night out! All right! | 女生之夜 真棒 |
[04:41] | Hi. We’re your riders for tonight. | 我们是你今晚的乘客 |
[04:44] | Hi. Hello. Uh, I’m your driver. Call me Nat. | 你们好 我是今晚的司机 叫我纳特 |
[04:47] | They didn’t tell me I was driving | 他们可没说我今晚要开车带着 |
[04:48] | three real-life princesses for Valentine’s Day. | 三位现实世界中的公主过情人节 |
[04:53] | Nat, ix-nay on the Valentine’s Day talk, okay? | 纳特 情人节这种话就不要再说了 好吗 |
[04:56] | Yeah. My sister got dumped by a jerk, | 我姐姐被一个混蛋甩了 |
[04:57] | and her puberty operating system is crashing. | 她的青春期操作系统崩溃了 |
[05:01] | – No bueno. – Yeah, so we’re taking | -没问题 -没错 所以我们是在 |
[05:03] | my little lonely heart for a fun girls’ night out, | 带这颗孤独的心出来欢度女生之夜 |
[05:05] | and we’re not gonna talk about boyfriends or love | 我们不要提男友或者爱情 |
[05:07] | or Valen-you-know-what, okay? | 或者情什么节 懂吧 |
[05:08] | Copy that. Loud and clear, sir. | 明明白白 一清二楚 |
[05:11] | Wow! This is nice! | 这好棒啊 |
[05:13] | Nat, let’s get this baby started | 纳特 把车子发动起来 |
[05:15] | and take her up to about 120? | 开到120迈怎么样 |
[05:17] | – Okay, excuse me, little bunny girl? – Yeah? | -抱歉 小兔女郎 -怎么了 |
[05:19] | You can’t stand up in the sunroof | 车子开起来之后你就不能 |
[05:21] | – while we’re driving. – Well, what about… | -站在天窗下面了 -但是… |
[05:22] | What about Big, the film starring Thomas Hanks? | 你想说汤姆·汉克斯主演的电影《飞越未来》吗 |
[05:25] | It’s called “Movie magic.” You want to know what happens | 那都是电影里的 你想知道现实世界里 |
[05:27] | when real people drive around hanging out of a sunroof? | 有人在开车的时候把头伸出天窗会怎样吗 |
[05:29] | – Yeah. – Decapitation. It happens all the time. | -嗯 -脑袋会被切掉 这事常有发生 |
[05:32] | There was a huge uptick in them | 电影刚上映那时候 |
[05:33] | right after that film came out, | 这类事件增加了好多 |
[05:34] | but you didn’t hear anything about it, I’m sure. | 但我敢说你们什么都没听说 |
[05:36] | – Right? Right? – I mean, I… I didn’t hear anything. | -没错吧 -我确实什么都没听说 |
[05:38] | Yeah, not a word. Government covered it up. | 你们什么都不会知道 都被政府掩盖起来了 |
[05:40] | Oh, my gosh. | 不会吧 |
[05:41] | Thomas Hanks himself got paid a bunch of hush money. | 汤姆·汉克斯本人拿了一大笔封口费 |
[05:44] | – How much? – Around $12,000. | -多少钱 -大约一万两千美元 |
[05:46] | – That all checks out. – All right, so where to? | -那就差不多了 -好了 我们要去哪 |
[05:48] | Sad girl, you wanna go run over this kid | 伤心的小姑娘 你要开车碾过这个 |
[05:49] | who dumped you or what? | 甩了你的男生吗 |
[05:51] | – No. – That sounds like a good plan. | -不要 -这主意不错 |
[05:52] | No, we’re not running anyone over. | 不 我们不要开车碾别人 |
[05:54] | But you know what always makes people feel better | 但是你们知道什么能让心碎的人 |
[05:56] | after they get their hearts broken? | 感觉好一点吗 |
[05:58] | – Lizards. – No! | -蜥蜴 -不 |
[05:59] | Throwing a tub of baked beans at a meter maid. | 往贴停车罚单的女交警身上倒一整桶焗豆 |
[06:01] | No! Makeovers. | 不 是形象改造 |
[06:03] | Pretty sure the right answer was lizards, Mom. | 我很确定答案是蜥蜴 妈妈 |
[06:05] | What do you think, Tina? Makeovers? | 你觉得怎么样 蒂娜 形象改造 |
[06:07] | – Sure. – She loves it! | -好 -她超喜欢的 |
[06:09] | But we should probably get a bunch of baked beans just in case. | 但以防万一 我们还是应该准备点烘豆 |
[06:12] | What do you think this is for, little miss? | 不然你说这是拿来干嘛的 小丫头 |
[06:15] | I knew I’d find my real mom someday. | 我知道总有一天我会找到我的”亲妈”的 |
[06:18] | Okay, so your mom wrote, “Go down to the wharf, | 好 所以说你妈写着”到码头去 |
[06:21] | “Turn left at the cheese-on-a-stick booth, | 在卖奶酪棒的小店处左转 |
[06:23] | look up and you’ll see it.” | 往上看 你就能看见” |
[06:24] | – Is it that bird? – Maybe. | -是那只鸟吗 -或许吧 |
[06:26] | Do you think it’s that drunk clown? | 你觉得是那个喝醉的小丑吗 |
[06:29] | I… I wish. | 我希望是 |
[06:30] | I’d love to push him over. | 我真想把他推倒 |
[06:31] | – Hup! Hup! – Oh. Oh, no. Oh, God. | -哈噗 哈噗 -噢不 天呐 |
[06:35] | Just to warn you, I ate the perfectly wrong things | 只是提醒你一下 我吃了一堆不适合 |
[06:38] | for this activity. | 这运动的东西 |
[06:40] | Welcome, couples. | 欢迎 情侣们 |
[06:41] | Get ready for the night of your life. | 难忘之夜 你们准备好了吗 |
[06:44] | I’m Tim Flanagan, and this is my brother Jerry. | 我是蒂姆·弗拉纳根 这位是我的哥哥杰里 |
[06:47] | You may be asking yourselves, “Can I really do trapeze?” | 你们或许会问自己 “我能空中吊杠吗?” |
[06:50] | Well, look at me. I got 30, 40 extra pounds on me. | 看看我 身上那么多赘肉 |
[06:53] | I got diabetes, major depression, | 我还有糖尿病 重度抑郁症 |
[06:55] | a weird skin thing on my foot, you name it. | 脚上还长了奇怪的廯 随你说 |
[06:58] | Point is, if I can trapeze, you can trapeze. | 重点是 如果我能空中吊杠 你也能 |
[07:01] | We’ll be learning tonight’s routine | 我们将从地垫那边的低吊杠 |
[07:02] | on the low trapeze over those mats. | 开始我们今晚的学习计划 |
[07:04] | And then moving to the high trapeze, | 然后带着表演服装和配乐 |
[07:06] | complete with costumes and music. | 转移到高空吊杠 |
[07:08] | I know what you’re thinking: | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[07:09] | “Will I really be ready for all that?” | “我是真的准备好了吗” |
[07:11] | Well, in 45 minutes, your answer will probably be, “Sure.” | 45分钟之后 你们的答案应该都是”当然” |
[07:15] | Questions? | 我有问题 |
[07:17] | – You, mustache. – hi. Yes. | -你吗 胡子先生 -是的 |
[07:19] | I-I’m here with my son, because, well, it’s a long story, | 我是跟我儿子一起来的 因为 说来话长 |
[07:22] | but he’s only 11… Can we still do this? | 但他只有十一岁 我们还能参加这个吗 |
[07:25] | It’s totally okay if the answer is no. | 如果答案是不行的话也完全没关系 |
[07:27] | Oh, trapeze is fun and safe for all ages. | 空中吊杠又好玩又安全 老少皆宜 |
[07:29] | Except children under ten… They can’t participate. | 除了十岁以下的儿童…他们不能参与 |
[07:32] | Yay! I’m swinging with my dad! | 耶 要跟老爹一起摇摆了 |
[07:34] | Damn, one year off. | 该死 偏偏大了一岁 |
[07:38] | excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[07:38] | but have you three gorgeous gals seen my clients? | 请问三位美女看见我的客人了吗 |
[07:41] | It’s us! Look at Tina! | 是我们 快看蒂娜 |
[07:43] | Isn’t she breathtaking? Aw, look at her. | 是不是超级棒 哇 看看她 |
[07:45] | I’m looking at her, and I literally cannot breathe. | 我看到了 快让我窒息了 |
[07:48] | And with you, | 还有你 |
[07:49] | – what was the thought process? – Nightmares. | -你是怎么想的 -噩梦 |
[07:51] | Love it. Now, I know what we ought to do. | 我喜欢 现在 我知道我们该去干吗 |
[07:53] | We ought to figure out where this kid is that messed you up. | 我们应该去找那个让你心碎的小子 |
[07:55] | – What’d you say his name is? – Jimmy Jr. | -他的名字叫什么 -小吉米 |
[07:57] | Yeah, terrible name. I hate him because of his name. | 糟糕的名字 因为他这个名字我就不喜欢他 |
[07:59] | We find out where he is, and then we go down there, | 等我们搞清楚他在哪之后 走过去 |
[08:02] | and you say, “Hey, look at what you’re missing,” | 然后说”看看你错过了什么” |
[08:04] | and then you throw a drink or a smoke bomb on him. | 然后向他泼一杯饮料或丢一颗烟雾弹 |
[08:06] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[08:07] | No, no. Nat, I appreciate your input, | 不不 纳特 感谢的建议 |
[08:10] | but what we need is some good old-fashioned cheer-’em-ups. | 但我们需要的是传统的变开心的方式 |
[08:13] | Let’s crank up some girl power jams | 让我们唤醒一些女子力吧 |
[08:15] | – and limo it out of here! – You’re the boss! | -坐着豪车离开这吧 -你是老板听你的 |
[08:18] | Pickles! | 讨厌鬼 |
[08:19] | – Hey, no sunroof! – Oh. Sorry. Comin’ in. | -喂 不要伸出头去 -抱歉 进来了 |
[08:23] | *This is a girl power jam* | *这就是女子力* |
[08:25] | *We’re all girls, no mans* | *我们都是女生 没有男的* |
[08:27] | *Girl power, girl plus power makes girl power!* | *女子力 女子加上力量成就女子力* |
[08:34] | *This is a girl power jam* | *这就是女子力* |
[08:36] | *We’re all girls, no mans.* | *我们都是女生 没有男的* |
[08:42] | I’m not giving up yet, Tina. | 我还没有放弃呢 蒂娜 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:45] | All right, let’s get some sugar in this booger | 好了 咱们在这吃点甜点吧 |
[08:48] | and cheer her up. | 哄她开心开心 |
[08:50] | What do you mean you don’t have anything? | 什么叫你们什么都没有了 |
[08:52] | It’s Valentine’s Day, | 今天是情人节 |
[08:53] | and you don’t have a reservation, ma’am. | 而且你没有预定 女士 |
[08:54] | Oh, come on. My little girl got her heart broken and she… | 别这样 我的宝贝女儿心碎了 她… |
[08:56] | – Linda. Linda. Linda. – wha… where’s that… ? | -琳达 琳达 琳达 -谁在喊我 |
[08:59] | Come over. I got us a table. | 过来 我给咱们弄了个位子 |
[09:01] | – Nat? – Follow my voice. Can you see me? | -纳特 -顺着我的声音过来 能看见我吗 |
[09:03] | – Hey, it’s Nat! – Follow my voice! | -嘿 是纳特 -顺着我的声音过来 |
[09:05] | Follow. Follow. Follow. Follow. | 跟着 跟着 跟着 跟着 |
[09:07] | Nat, how’d you do it? | 纳特 你是怎么办到的 |
[09:08] | I know the owner. | 我认识这家店的老板 |
[09:10] | Saved his life… After I hit him with my car. | 我救了他 在我撞了他以后 |
[09:12] | Now, should we get the mega-misu flight or the ultra-mega? | 我们点大提拉米苏 还是巨型提拉米苏 |
[09:15] | Ah, man, Nat, you sit next to me, ‘Kay? | 哇 纳特 你就坐我边上 好吗 |
[09:17] | And I mean forever. | 永远坐我边上 |
[09:20] | – Oh, God. – I know, I know, it’s a long way down. | -我的天 -我知道 我知道这很高 |
[09:23] | But if you fall, this harness thing’ll catch you, no problem. | 但如果你摔下去 安全带会拉住你 放心 |
[09:26] | Nobody’s died on this. | 没有人死在这 |
[09:27] | Well, except for one guy, but that was ’cause | 除了一个人 但那是因为热气球上 |
[09:29] | someone dropped a sword out of a hot air balloon. | 有人掉了一把剑下来 |
[09:32] | Totally unrelated. We weren’t liable. | 完全没有任何联系 我们没有任何责任 |
[09:34] | – Hi, Dad! – Hi, Gene. | -爸爸 你好呀 -吉恩 你好呀 |
[09:36] | All right, I’m gonna let you go now, | 好了 我现在要放手了 |
[09:37] | and you’re gonna swing out. | 你会荡出去 |
[09:43] | Okay, good job on the swinging. | 荡得不错 |
[09:46] | it’s all right. | 还不错 |
[09:47] | Now, get those legs up! Hup! Hup! | 现在把腿抬起来 |
[09:50] | Oh, my God. So high up. | 我的天 太高了 |
[09:51] | Beautiful. Now release your arms. Hup! Hup! | 动作很完美 现在松开你的手臂 |
[09:54] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God… | 我的天 我的天 我的天 |
[09:55] | Don’t barf, don’t barf, don’t barf, don’t barf… | 不要吐 不要吐 不要吐 不要吐 |
[09:58] | We’re doing it, Dad! | 我们成功了 爸爸 |
[09:59] | – We’re flying! – I hate it! | -我们飞起来了 -我讨厌这样 |
[10:02] | Now grab hands! Hup! Hup! | 现在抓住对方的手 |
[10:05] | – Great job! – And… let go! Hup! | -太棒了 -然后 放手 |
[10:12] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[10:13] | Hup, please? | 赶紧的 |
[10:14] | Gene, I think we have to let go. | 吉恩 我们得放手 |
[10:16] | No way! You let go! But don’t! | 不可能 要放你放 但是不许放 |
[10:18] | I w… I won’t. | 我 我不放 |
[10:19] | Guys, please either let go and swing back | 伙计们 你们要不就放手然后荡回来 |
[10:22] | or release your legs and drop. | 要不松开你的腿掉下去 |
[10:24] | We have six other couples to get through tonight. | 我们今晚还有六对情侣要体验呢 |
[10:27] | I-I think we’re gonna need a minute! | 我们可能还要一会 |
[10:30] | So, my little Tina-misu, how are you doing? | 我的宝贝蒂娜甜心 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:33] | You feeling better? | 你觉得好一些了吗 |
[10:35] | I’m full. | 我饱了 |
[10:36] | Full of sadness. | 被悲伤填满了 |
[10:38] | I don’t want to beat a dead horse, | 我不想白费口舌[打一匹死马] |
[10:40] | but we could get a dead horse. | 但我们可以去弄一匹死马 |
[10:42] | And we don’t put it in the kid’s bed… | 我们不把它放在那孩子的床上 |
[10:43] | he’d be expecting that… | 他会知道的[教父梗] |
[10:44] | We put it in his backpack under his homework. | 我们把它放在书包里 作业下面 |
[10:47] | He reaches in, all proud he did his homework, | 他伸手进去 完成了作业很骄傲 |
[10:49] | and bam! Dead horse. | 然后 嘭 死马 |
[10:50] | – It’s the perfect plan. Let’s get the check. – All right. | -这个想法不错 我们结账吧 -好 |
[10:52] | Wow. You guys just said “Dead horse,” | 你们刚刚大概有五次说到了死马 |
[10:54] | like, five times, and Tina didn’t even react. | 然而蒂娜根本就没有反应 |
[10:57] | This is bad. I don’t get it, honey. | 这太糟糕了 我就不明白了 亲爱的 |
[10:59] | You’re always on and off with Jimmy Jr. | 你和小杰米总是断断续续地联系 |
[11:01] | Why is this time so hard? | 这次为什么那么难过 |
[11:02] | It’s not just that we’re off right now, | 不是因为我们刚刚断了联系 |
[11:04] | or even that he has another valentine. | 甚至不是因为他有另一个情人 |
[11:07] | It’s… it’s… He… | 而是 而是 他 |
[11:09] | I made him a special picture frame for Valentine’s Day | 我给了他做了个特别的情人节相框 |
[11:11] | with a picture of us in it, but then he hung it | 放了张我们俩的照片 但是他把它挂在了 |
[11:13] | in his locker with a picture of Becky in it! | 柜子里 还把照片换成了贝琪 |
[11:14] | – He what?! – He what?! | -他什么 -他什么 |
[11:15] | That son of a bitch! | 这个混球 |
[11:16] | Well, that’s it. I think it’s time we do Nat’s plan. | 好了 我觉得是时候用纳特的方案了 |
[11:19] | Okay, I’ll call my guy. | 好吧 我来叫人 |
[11:20] | It’s Valentine’s Day | 今天是情人节 |
[11:21] | so he might be pretty low on dead horses, | 他可能会死马没什么兴趣 |
[11:23] | but I’ll see what he has in the raccoon family. | 但可以问问他有没有浣熊什么的 |
[11:25] | No, no, we’re not gonna do anything with dead horses, | 不不 我们不用任何有关死马 |
[11:27] | or anything violent, but we are gonna make sure | 或暴力的东西 但要确保 |
[11:31] | his date with Becky doesn’t go so great. | 他和贝琪的约会不那么顺利 |
[11:33] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办 |
[11:34] | It’s time for little JJ to pay pay. | 是时候让小杰杰付出代价了 |
[11:37] | Hear, hear! Now, who has ghillie suits, | 来来 那么谁有伪装服 |
[11:39] | and who needs ghillie suits? | 谁需要伪装服 |
[11:44] | All right, first things first. | 先说重要的 |
[11:46] | We need to find out where this little Rom-ee-no is at. | 我们得先找出这个小罗密诺在哪里 |
[11:48] | – Right, right.- And once we do, and this is just a pitch… | -没错 -一旦找到他 只要朝他扔 |
[11:52] | We can all pitch stuff if we want… | 如果想 我们可以都朝他扔 |
[11:53] | What if we hit ’em with one of these guys? | 如果我们用这家伙打到他们 |
[11:55] | – What is that? – A stink bomb. | -这是什么 -臭气弹 |
[11:57] | I got a whole glove compartment full of ’em. | 我有一箱子的臭气弹 |
[11:58] | I throw ’em at white guys, pigeons, | 我朝白人 鸽子 |
[12:00] | people I’ve dated etcetera. | 我的约会对象等人扔过 |
[12:02] | Now, Tina, did you ever put a tracking device on Jimmy? | 蒂娜 你有没有在吉米身上放过追踪器 |
[12:05] | Sew it into the back of his neck | 趁他失去意识时 |
[12:06] | while he was unconscious, or… ? | 把它缝进他脖子后面 或是 |
[12:08] | No. | 没有 |
[12:08] | – Tina! – I’m sorry. | -蒂娜 -抱歉 |
[12:10] | Damn it! That’s okay. That’s okay! | 该死 没关系 没关系 |
[12:13] | – Sorry. – And you have no idea | -抱歉 -你一点也不知道 |
[12:14] | where he might be taking Becky tonight? | 他今晚会带贝琪去哪吗 |
[12:15] | I don’t know. I don’t know! | 我不知道 不知道 |
[12:17] | What about this Becky girl? | 那个叫贝琪的妹子呢 |
[12:19] | Could she be a spy? Maybe some sort of a Cylon? | 她有可能是个间谍吗 或许是个赛昂人 |
[12:21] | Where would she want to eat dinner? | 她会想在哪吃晚餐 |
[12:23] | Leave that to me. Nat, phone. | 交给我吧 纳特 手机给我 |
[12:24] | You got it, boss. | 给你 老大 |
[12:25] | Tina, dial Tammy. | 蒂娜 打给苔米 |
[12:27] | Hey, Tammy, it’s Louise Belcher. | 苔米 我是露易丝·贝尔彻 |
[12:29] | – I need Becky Krespe’s number. – What for? | -我要贝琪·克雷丝皮的电话 -干什么 |
[12:31] | To do something mean. | 干坏事 |
[12:32] | That’s hilarious! Okay, it’s 201… | 太搞笑了 好吧 是201 |
[12:34] | Hi. Has Becky left for her date yet? | 你好 贝琪出门约会去了吗 |
[12:36] | She hasn’t? Okay, great. | 还没有吗 好的 太好了 |
[12:38] | No, I don’t want to talk to her. She hates me. Bye! | 不了 我不想和她通话 她不喜欢我 拜 |
[12:41] | Okay, she hasn’t left yet, | 好了 她现在还没走 |
[12:42] | so if we book it over there, we can follow. | 如果我们赶快点 就能跟踪她了 |
[12:44] | Tina, do you know where she lives? | 蒂娜 你知道她住在哪吗 |
[12:45] | 712 Forest Lane, blue house | 森林路712号 蓝色房子 |
[12:47] | with a little flamingo on the lawn. | 草坪上有只小火烈鸟 |
[12:48] | – Wow. Stalk much? – Yes. Like, a lot. | -经常跟踪她 -是的 经常 |
[12:50] | Good girl. Let’s roll. | 好样的 我们走 |
[12:53] | Oh, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[12:54] | I think it’s maybe faster to just get out and go around. | 我觉得直接从外面进会快一点 |
[12:57] | Nope. I pushed in more and I’m stuck. | 并没有 我用力过猛卡住了 |
[12:59] | Little help here, gals? | 姑娘们忙下我 好吗 |
[13:00] | Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[13:02] | Okay, yeah, that helps. | 好吧 起作用了 |
[13:04] | My bra unhooked. | 我的胸罩开了 |
[13:05] | Oh, I landed on my hand grenade. | 我的手榴弹着地了 |
[13:07] | – Hand grenade? – No one freak out. | -手榴弹 -别慌 |
[13:09] | The guy who sold it to me said it was inactive. Let’s see. | 卖给我的人说这是个哑炮 我们看看 |
[13:13] | Yup, we’re good. | 对 很安全 |
[13:14] | Gene, we can’t stay up here forever. | 吉恩 我们不能一直待在这 |
[13:16] | Maybe we could. | 或许可以 |
[13:17] | I could still have a very fulfilling life. | 我照样能有个充实的人生 |
[13:20] | Okay, look, on the count of three, | 好吧 听着 数到三 |
[13:21] | we both let go with our hands. | 我们同时松手 |
[13:23] | I don’t think I can. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[13:25] | What if instead we let go with our legs? | 那不然我们松腿 |
[13:27] | No! Not our legs! | 不行 不能松腿 |
[13:28] | Guys, you got to let go! | 两位 你们必须得松手 |
[13:30] | We know, Jerry! Just let me talk to my son! | 我们知道 杰里 让我跟儿子好好谈谈 |
[13:33] | We thought you were doing that. | 我们以为你正在和你儿子谈 |
[13:35] | What have you been doing? | 你之前都干嘛了 |
[13:36] | We’ve been busy! | 我们很忙 |
[13:38] | Gene, we have harnesses on, | 吉恩 我们都系了安全带 |
[13:39] | so we’ll fall down, but very gently. | 我们会掉下去 但会轻轻地掉下去 |
[13:41] | Okay, okay, let’s do it. | 好 好 我们松手吧 |
[13:43] | All right, on the count of three. | 好吧 数到三 |
[13:45] | – Hundred. – Gene, you have to trust me, okay? | -一百 -吉恩 你得相信我 好吗 |
[13:47] | Look at my face. I am your dad. | 看着我的脸 我是你爹 |
[13:49] | I will not let anything bad happen to you. | 我不会让你遭遇不幸的 |
[13:51] | – We are going to be fine. – Okay. I trust you, Dad. | -我们会没事的 -好吧 我信你 爸 |
[13:54] | You guys have a very beautiful relationship. | 你们父子情深 |
[13:57] | Now, hup! | 现在 放手 |
[13:58] | Ready? One… two… three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[14:04] | – You didn’t let go! – I know! | -你没放开 -我知道 |
[14:06] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[14:08] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[14:09] | I panicked! I couldn’t do it! | 我慌了 我做不到 |
[14:16] | It’s the Pestos. Get down! | 是派丝多一家 趴下 |
[14:18] | There he is, Little Jimmy Jerk-o. | 他来了 混蛋小吉米 |
[14:21] | Look at him walking around with his evil stupid legs. | 看他迈着魔鬼的步伐到处晃悠的样子 |
[14:29] | Nat, follow that car. | 纳特 跟上那辆车 |
[14:31] | You got it, T. | 放心 小蒂 |
[14:34] | – You’re gonna hit ’em! – Sorry, sorry. | -你快撞上他们了 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:36] | I got excited. | 我太激动了 |
[14:37] | 只限今晚 情人节特别款 心形墨西哥玉米饼 | |
[14:42] | They’re having heart-shaped enchiladas? | 他们要吃心形的辣肉馅玉米卷 |
[14:44] | It’s worse than I thought. | 比我想的还糟 |
[14:45] | All right, all right, I’m gonna pull around back. | 好了 好了 我拐回去 |
[14:47] | We’ll Goodfellas it through the kitchen, | 我们像《好家伙》里那样溜进厨房 |
[14:49] | and then boom! Date over. | 直接搞事 约会结束 |
[14:50] | You think they’ll let us in the back? | 你觉得他们会让我们进后厨房吗 |
[14:52] | Oh, yeah. One of the busboys is my sensei. | 里面一个打工的是我的老师 |
[14:58] | All right, this is a bad angle. | 好吧 这个角度不佳 |
[15:00] | On my signal, we’re gonna casually stroll over | 等会一听到我的暗号 大家就假装 |
[15:01] | to the ladies’ room and regroup. | 自然地走去厕所集合 |
[15:03] | – Okay, what’s the signal? – “Woof meow. Woof meow.” | -暗号是什么 -汪汪喵 汪汪喵 |
[15:06] | Of course. That makes sense. | 明白了 |
[15:08] | Woof meow! Woof meow! | 汪汪喵 汪汪喵 |
[15:11] | Thanks for coming out with me, Becky. | 谢谢你答应和我约会 贝琪 |
[15:12] | You look… you look really great with your braces off. | 摘了牙套的你…真的很漂亮 |
[15:15] | Thanks, Jimmy. It’s really exciting to eat caramels again. | 谢谢你 吉米 我终于又能吃糖了 |
[15:18] | – And I can finally understand what you’re saying. – What? | -我总算能听清你说的话了 -什么 |
[15:21] | Okay, we’re go for phase two. | 现在进行第二步计划 |
[15:23] | Tina, you know what you’re doing? | 蒂娜 你清楚你要做什么吗 |
[15:24] | Yup. I sneak up as close as I can get to that table | 我尽可能地偷偷靠近他们那桌 |
[15:26] | and drop these eight stink bombs. | 然后扔下这八颗臭气弹 |
[15:28] | Maybe we only need, like, three stink bombs. | 也许三颗就够了 |
[15:30] | Better give me the other ones. | 其他几颗给我吧 |
[15:31] | Okay, I drop these three stink bombs, | 我把这三颗臭气弹丢过去 |
[15:33] | smell up the joint and slip out the back door. | 臭味散开 然后马上从后门溜出去 |
[15:35] | Righty-tighty, Tina. | 完全正确 蒂娜 |
[15:36] | We’ll be right behind you, and we’ll meet you out back. | 我们在后面给你加油 后门见 |
[15:38] | Hands in, everyone. Girl power on 16. | 大家把手叠在一起 数到十六一起喊女子力 |
[15:41] | One, two, three, four, five, six… | 一 二 三 四 五 六… |
[15:45] | – Okay, okay. 16! – Let her finish, Mom! | -好了 十六 -让她数完 妈妈 |
[15:47] | – Let her finish! – Girl… girl power. – Seven. | -让她数完 -女子力 -七 |
[15:48] | – Eight. – Okay. – Keep going, Nat. | -八 -好吧 -你继续 纳特 |
[15:49] | – Keep going. – Nine, ten… – Okay, okay. Six… | -继续 -九 十 -好好 十… |
[15:51] | – Ten. – Let her finish! | -十 -让她数完 |
[15:53] | – Okay! – Keep going, Nat. – 16. | -好吧 -继续数 纳特 -十六 |
[15:55] | Girl power! | 女子力 |
[15:57] | This is the most fun I’ve ever had. | 这是我做过的最有意思的事 |
[16:02] | Okay, here goes nothing. | 管不了那么多了 |
[16:13] | I can’t do it. | 我不能这么做 |
[16:15] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[16:18] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[16:18] | – Tina Belcher? – Oh, hey, Jimmy Jr., Becky. | -蒂娜·贝尔彻 -嗨 小吉米 贝琪 |
[16:21] | Am I on fire? No? Cool. | 我着火了吗 没有吗 太好了 |
[16:22] | What brings you guys here this evening? | 什么风把你们吹来这里的 |
[16:27] | 辣么好餐厅 只限今晚 情人节特别款 心形墨西哥玉米饼 | |
[16:28] | Tina, what are you doing here? Did you follow us? | 蒂娜 你怎么会在这里 你跟踪我们吗 |
[16:30] | What? No. I-I don’t even know | 什么 不可能 我根本不知道 |
[16:32] | who that limo around back belongs to. | 后面那辆豪华轿车是谁的 |
[16:36] | Anyway, how’s the enchilada? | 对了 玉米饼好吃吗 |
[16:37] | Does it taste like, A heart? | 吃起来有心动的感觉吗 |
[16:40] | – Tina, are you okay? – Yeah, what’s going on? | -蒂娜 你没事吧 -你在搞什么 |
[16:42] | Fine. You caught me. I-I followed you here. | 你说得没错 我的确在跟踪你们 |
[16:45] | – Oh, no. – I got to get out there and save her. | -糟了 -我必须把她救出来 |
[16:47] | Wait, wait. I think she’s got this, maybe. Let her try. | 等等 我觉得她能搞定 让她试试 |
[16:50] | Becky, the truth is, I-I came here | 贝琪 事实上我是故意 |
[16:52] | to stink-bomb the restaurant and ruin your date | 带着臭气弹来破坏你们约会的 |
[16:54] | because I was really sad and jealous that you got | 因为我真的很伤心也很嫉妒 |
[16:56] | to go out with Jimmy Jr. on Valentine’s Day instead of me. | 和小吉米约会的人不是我 |
[16:58] | And that Jimmy Jr. Put your picture | 小吉米把你的照片放在了 |
[17:00] | in the frame I made for him. | 我为他做的相框里 |
[17:01] | – Wait. What? – Yeah, it’s a good-size frame. | -等等 -没错 相框尺寸刚刚好 |
[17:04] | The picture fit really well. | 和你的照片很配 |
[17:06] | But the fact is I… I don’t want to be this person. | 但实际上…我不想变成这样的人 |
[17:09] | And, Becky, you seem really nice. | 贝琪 你看起来如此善良 |
[17:11] | And all you did was get your braces off, | 你所做的只是把牙套取了下来 |
[17:12] | probably because your orthodontist said it was time. | 也许你的医生觉得是时候摘下来了 |
[17:14] | It was. | 确实是这样 |
[17:15] | And you accepted an invitation to this really, really nice restaurant | 你还和这位瓦格斯塔夫坏小子来这间 |
[17:19] | with this Wagstaff bad boy, which anyone would have done. | 超级棒的餐厅约会 但换做谁都会答应的 |
[17:22] | You didn’t do anything to hurt me on purpose, | 你并非有意伤害我 |
[17:24] | and I won’t do anything to hurt you. | 我也不会故意伤害你 |
[17:25] | You don’t deserve to have your date ruined. | 我不应该破坏你的约会 |
[17:27] | Thanks, Tina. You seem nice, too. | 谢谢你 蒂娜 你也很善良 |
[17:29] | Also, you have some guacamole on your boob. | 你胸前沾到了鳄梨酱 |
[17:31] | Oh, yeah. Thanks. | 多谢提醒 |
[17:33] | – No. Other boob. – Oh. Oh, okay. | -不是那里 在另一边 -哦 好的 |
[17:36] | No. Other boob. | 不 另外一边 |
[17:38] | What, this one? | 在哪儿 这边吗 |
[17:38] | It’s under… it’s underneath. | 在下面…胸下面 |
[17:39] | Could you give me a chip? | 能给我个薯片吗 |
[17:40] | I’ll-I’ll let you guys get back to your date now. | 我不打扰你们约会了 |
[17:42] | Well, actually, Becky, this isn’t really working out. | 其实 贝琪 这样还是不行 |
[17:46] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[17:47] | Yeah, I-I was gonna wait | 我本来一直在等 |
[17:48] | until we got our heart-shaped flaming flan, | 我们的心形火焰馅饼 |
[17:50] | but I think we should break up. | 但我想我们还是分手吧 |
[17:52] | There just isn’t anything… here. | 我们之间不来电 |
[17:55] | – Are you joking? – Probably not. | -你是在开玩笑吗 -可能不是 |
[17:56] | He does this stuff, like, a lot. | 这是他一贯的风格 |
[17:58] | I mean, I-I will, if you insist, I will hang for the flan. | 你坚持的话 我等到馅饼上来 |
[18:06] | Oh, my God, did he just break up with Becky, too? | 天呐 他也要和贝琪分手吗 |
[18:09] | That little… | 那个小… |
[18:09] | Valen-twerp! | 情人节混蛋 |
[18:10] | Time for a stink bomb from a hot mom! | 辣妈的臭弹该上场了 |
[18:12] | Wait, wait! Give me one, woman. | 等等 等等 给我一个 女人 |
[18:14] | Tina, woof meow! Woof meow! | 蒂娜 汪汪喵 汪汪喵 |
[18:18] | Oh, no! Becky, come with me! | 不 贝琪 跟我来 |
[18:20] | No, this isn’t gonna work. | 不 这样行不通 |
[18:22] | We’re the same size. Let’s run. | 我们体型差不多 咱们快跑 |
[18:23] | Wait, Tina, come back. | 等等 蒂娜 回来 |
[18:24] | I-I’ll date you instead, if you want. | 我 我会和你约会的 要是你愿意 |
[18:30] | I’ll smell you in hell. | 去地狱闻你吧 |
[18:32] | wait. Wait. Who… who are you? | 等等 等等 你…你是谁 |
[18:35] | Go, go, go, go, go, | 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 |
[18:37] | go, go, go, go! | 跑 跑 跑 跑 |
[18:43] | Guys, it’s been over an hour! | 伙计们 已经一个多小时了 |
[18:45] | I’m worried about your bodies! | 我担心你们的身体 |
[18:49] | Gene, I’m sorry. I-I… | 吉恩 我很抱歉 我 我… |
[18:50] | Oh, I can’t get my legs off this thing. | 我没法把腿从这玩意儿上放下来 |
[18:52] | Do-do you just want me to drop you? | 你想让我松开你吗 |
[18:54] | No! We do this together or we don’t do it at all! | 不 要么一起 要么不做 |
[18:57] | Okay. Just… just going to go against all my instincts | 好吧 只要…只要抵抗我所有的本能 |
[19:00] | and plummet to the ground while holding my child. | 抱着我的孩子一头栽在地上 |
[19:02] | Bob, I’m gonna count to three, | 鲍勃 我数到三 |
[19:04] | and if you don’t release your legs, | 如果你再不松开腿 |
[19:05] | I’m gonna charge you for a second trapeze experience. | 我就要再收你一次空中飞人体验费 |
[19:09] | – The full price. – We’ll pay double! | -全价 -我们付双倍 |
[19:11] | – Gene, no! – One, two… | -吉恩 不行 -一 二… |
[19:14] | – Full price, Bob! – No, no, no! | -全价 鲍勃 -不 不 不 |
[19:16] | No, I’m…Okay, | 不 我正在… |
[19:17] | I’m doing it! I’m doing it! | 好吧 我在努力 我在努力 |
[19:20] | Why am I doing it this way? | 为什么我要这样 |
[19:23] | it hurts so much! | 太疼了 |
[19:25] | Dad, release your Krakens! | 爸爸 放开你纠缠的大腿 |
[19:28] | I’m trying, Gene! | 我在努力 吉恩 |
[19:34] | That was amazing! | 太棒了 |
[19:35] | And they let us keep our unitards. | 而且他们让我们自己留着服装 |
[19:37] | There’s an important lesson in there | 我们学到了重要的一课 |
[19:38] | about peeing in stuff you want to keep. | 想留下的东西就在里面撒泡尿 |
[19:40] | I feel so alive! | 我觉得浑身充满了活力 |
[19:42] | Me, too. I feel like I could do anything. | 我也是 我觉得自己无敌了 |
[19:44] | – Should we just go home and watch TV? -Yes. | -我们要回家看电视吗 -当然 |
[19:47] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[19:48] | I love you, too, pal. | 我也爱你 小子 |
[19:51] | Becky, i’m sorry I ruined your date with Jimmy Jr. | 贝琪 很抱歉我毁了你和小吉米的约会 |
[19:54] | You didn’t. He did. Should’ve been a red flag | 不是你 是他 在他迟到三小时来接我 |
[19:56] | when he picked me up three hours late and he called me Betsy. | 还叫我贝特西的时候 就该觉得有问题了 |
[19:58] | You know, Valentine’s Day is way more fun | 情人节应该和你真心喜欢的人一起过 |
[20:00] | when you spend it with people you really love, | 那样才有意思 |
[20:02] | like your mom and your sister and your limo driver. | 就比如你妈 你妹 你的豪华轿车司机 |
[20:05] | And a girl from your school you don’t know that well. | 还有一个你们学校里不太熟的女生 |
[20:07] | Boys come and go, but your girls will always be there for you. | 男生们来来去去 而好姐妹不离不弃 |
[20:09] | That’s right. Yes, they will, sister. | 没错 没错 就是这样 好姐妹 |
[20:12] | I mean, you know, sometimes women are awful to other women, | 我是说 女人之间的关系有时候的确不太好 |
[20:14] | but not us, and not tonight, | 但不是我们 而不是今晚 |
[20:16] | baby! Not tonight! | 宝贝们 不是今晚 |
[20:17] | – We doin’ this, ladies? – Let’s do it! | -我们要这样干吗 小姐们 -就这样干吧 |
[20:19] | Okay, I want you to repeat after me, | 好的 你们跟着我说 |
[20:21] | and I’m taping it on my phone. Ready? | 我用手机录下来 准备好了吗 |
[20:23] | – I… – I… | -我… -我… |
[20:25] | Will not sue you if I get decapitated. | 如果我被斩首 我不会告你 |
[20:27] | Will not sue you if I get decapitated. | 如果我被斩首 我不会告你 |
[20:30] | – Let’s eat some bugs! – Yeah. | – 咱们吹吹风吧 -太好了 |
[20:35] | Suck on this, Thomas Hanks! | 看看这个 汤姆·汉克斯 |