时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Two more pages. | 再看两页 |
[00:20] | Oh, I don’t think I’m gonna make it. | 我觉得我看不下去了 |
[00:22] | One word at a time, sweetie. Push through. | 一字一字看 亲爱的你可以的 |
[00:25] | – I need water. – What’s going on? | -我需要水 -这是怎么了 |
[00:27] | Louise is reading Old Yeller. | 露易丝在看《老黄狗》 |
[00:29] | I believe it’s pronounced “Old yellow.” | 应该是《老黄吼》 |
[00:31] | Why? | 看那干啥 |
[00:32] | I mean, I wish I wasn’t asking | 居然在问 |
[00:34] | why one of my kids is reading a book, but I am. | 我的娃为啥要看书 我也不想 |
[00:36] | It’s for a school read-a-thon. | 学校搞了个书拉松 |
[00:37] | If the entire student body reads 500 books, | 如果所有同学加起来读到五百本书 |
[00:39] | we earn a trip to Wetty, Set, Go water park. | 我们就能去湿身预备齐水上乐园玩 |
[00:41] | Is that place back open? | 那里又开了吗 |
[00:43] | I thought it was closed because of the… | 我记得它关门了 因为… |
[00:44] | The kid who lost a finger? | 有个小孩断了手指吗 |
[00:45] | The diarrhea in the wave pool? | 波浪池里有人拉肚子吗 |
[00:47] | – Fake lifeguards? – The flesh-eating bacteria? | -冒牌救生员吗 -噬肉菌吗 |
[00:49] | – Yes, all of those. – No, it’s back open. | -嗯 所有这些原因 -是 它又开了 |
[00:51] | Everybody, quiet! | 都别吵了 |
[00:52] | Yeller’s got rabies, so a vet’s probably | 黄狗得了狂犬病 应该马上就有兽医 |
[00:54] | about to come and cure him, and that’ll be that. | 过来救它了 然后就完了 |
[00:56] | – Oh, God. – I don’t think that’s what happ… | -天呐 -剧情好像不是这么发… |
[00:58] | Holy crap! | 我去 |
[00:59] | – Yeah, sorry. – Yeah. | -是的 抱歉 -对 |
[01:01] | This is why I don’t read. | 这就是我不看书的原因 |
[01:03] | And by the end, the pigs are walking | 最后 猪学会用后腿走路 |
[01:04] | on their hind legs, and callin’ all the shots. | 开始发号施令 |
[01:06] | The dream of an animal utopia is over. | 动物乌托邦的梦想就此破灭 |
[01:09] | Count it. | 算上 |
[01:11] | Charlotte totally dies, | 最后夏洛特死了 |
[01:13] | and then I used the book to kill a spider | 看完后我用书拍死一只蜘蛛 |
[01:15] | and that, like, really made me think. | 让我陷入了沉思 |
[01:18] | Count it. | 算上 |
[01:23] | Someone come quick! | 快来人啊 |
[01:24] | And so, apparently, in all children’s literature, | 所以 虽然是儿童文学 |
[01:27] | a really nice animal dies in the end. | 结局却是一只善良的动物死了 |
[01:28] | And that is not cool reading. | 这让人读得很不爽 |
[01:30] | – Not cool. – Yeah, you said it, honey. | -很不爽 -听见了 亲爱的 |
[01:32] | Well, put it on the board, because that’s 500. | 快写上 到五百啦 |
[01:35] | Wetty, Set, Go, here we come. | 湿身预备齐水上乐园 我们来啦 |
[01:39] | Attention! There has been a grisly crime | 注意 我办公室发生了 |
[01:42] | committed in my office. | 一起可怕的犯罪事件 |
[01:43] | My therapy dolls have been mutilated. | 有人把我所有的治疗玩偶都弄残了 |
[01:45] | Dude, what? | 什么 |
[01:50] | B.O. Theo, Lynn-Secure, Pierre Pressure… | 狐臭西奥 安全感林恩 压力皮尔 |
[01:53] | Some of the others I’ll have to identify from yarn records. | 还有一些我还得通过毛线去辨认 |
[01:56] | Wasn’t ready to see that. Oh, boy. | 好可怕 天呐 |
[01:58] | What sick, twisted, but really creative kid did this? | 是哪个扭曲变态但创意满分的同学的杰作啊 |
[02:02] | For all I know, you did, Louise. | 据我所知 是你干的 露易丝 |
[02:04] | No, no, no. This wasn’t me. | 不不不 不是我 |
[02:06] | This is cray-cray… cray. | 这是非常 非常 非常 |
[02:08] | – It’s three crays. – What I do know is, | -疯狂的人干的 -我只知道 |
[02:10] | there will be no trip to the water park, | 水上乐园取消 |
[02:13] | until the fiend who did this is caught or comes forward. | 除非找到幕后凶手 或者有人自首 |
[02:15] | – No way! – No! Come on! | -不行 -不 别这样 |
[02:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:19] | I’m self-medicating with a soothing | 教师休息室买了新咖啡机 |
[02:20] | Caramel Chamomile from the new pod coffee machine | 我在喝用它泡的焦糖洋甘菊茶 |
[02:23] | in the teachers lounge. | 帮助自己镇定下来 |
[02:24] | I wondered why you smelled like my aunt. | 难怪你闻起来像我姑妈 |
[02:26] | Yeah, you smell just like his aunt. | 对 你闻起来一股他姑妈的味道 |
[02:28] | Yes, I’ve heard this before, I smell like your aunt, yes. | 不是第一次听人说了 我闻起来像你姑妈 |
[02:30] | You know what? This whole thing | 我看这整件事 |
[02:31] | has kind of a Millie touch. | 可能与米莉有关 |
[02:33] | Remember those homemade “Presents” | 还记得她在我柜子里 |
[02:34] | she put in my locker? | 放的自制”礼物”吗 |
[02:37] | Millie! | 米莉 |
[02:38] | Millie is the one student I know didn’t do it. | 米莉是我唯一可以排除的同学 |
[02:40] | She’s at home this week recovering | 她这周在家休养 |
[02:42] | from an extensive orthodontia procedure. | 她刚做完全面牙齿矫正 |
[02:44] | Why didn’t she wait till she’s in her 40s to get braces? | 箍牙为什么不等到四十几岁再做 |
[02:47] | Like Gwen Stefani. | 就像格温·史蒂芬妮那样 |
[02:48] | Can’t believe I read for nothing! | 真不敢相信 我书都白读了 |
[02:51] | I want that water park. | 我一定要去水上乐园 |
[02:53] | Maybe Mr. Frond will catch whoever did it. | 说不定福旺德老师能抓到干坏事的人 |
[02:55] | Him? He couldn’t catch his butt with two hands. | 就凭他 他连自己屁股都抓不住 |
[02:57] | We got to solve this ourselves. | 这得靠我们自己解决 |
[02:58] | Take some pictures, gather some evidence… | 拍照 搜集证据 |
[03:00] | Put the evidence in little baggies, label the baggies, | 把证物放到小袋子里 贴好标签 |
[03:03] | put the baggies in an evidence locker. | 把小袋子放到证物柜里 |
[03:05] | But where are we gonna get little baggies?! | 但我们去哪儿弄小袋子啊 |
[03:08] | Hey, guys. You know Janine, | 嗨 认识简妮吗 |
[03:09] | from the stationary store? | 文具店的简妮 |
[03:10] | – Hi. – Sure. How’s it going over there? | -你好 -当然认识 生意怎么样 |
[03:13] | Great, right? | 一定很好 对吧 |
[03:14] | People are never gonna stop buying birthday cards. | 人们总是要买生日贺卡的 |
[03:17] | Actually, people have stopped buying birthday cards. | 事实上 已经没人买生日贺卡了 |
[03:19] | But I still sell a lot of staples and paperclips. | 但我还是卖出去不少订书钉和曲别针 |
[03:22] | The Internet can’t hold two pieces of paper together. | 互联网可没办法把纸钉起来 |
[03:24] | – Not yet. – Janine and I have news. | -目前还不能 -简妮和我有消息要宣布 |
[03:27] | We’re partners. Not romantic partners. | 我们成伙伴了 不是交往的那种 |
[03:29] | Right? No. | 对吧 |
[03:30] | – No, we are not. – No, we’re not. | -没在交往 -对 |
[03:32] | Teddy and I are going into the inspirational poster business. | 泰迪和我要开发心灵鸡汤海报业务了 |
[03:35] | Oh, I love those posters. | 我超喜欢鸡汤海报 |
[03:37] | That baby with the spaghetti on his head. | 那个脑袋上扣着意大利面的婴儿 |
[03:39] | That got me through my thirties. | 让我熬过了焦虑的三十几岁 |
[03:40] | Yeah, it’s a funny story how it all came together. | 这说起来还挺有意思的 |
[03:42] | I was up on a ladder fixing Janine’s ceiling fan | 我踩在梯子上 修简妮的天花板吊扇 |
[03:45] | and I fell onto a bunch of erasers. | 结果摔在了一堆橡皮里面 |
[03:47] | Oh, that’s kind of lucky. Soft erasers. | 那还算幸运 橡皮是软的嘛 |
[03:49] | They were on a glass shelf. | 放在玻璃架上的橡皮 |
[03:51] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah, so that broke. | -天哪 -没错 架子碎了 |
[03:52] | And under that were X-Acto knives. | 而且架子下面摆的是美工刀 |
[03:54] | Pointed up. | 刀尖朝上 |
[03:55] | Still don’t know why you store ’em that way. | 我还是不明白你为什么要那么摆 |
[03:56] | – It’s a display, it looks better. – Right. | -为了展示 那样更好看 -好吧 |
[03:58] | So I was lying there bleeding somewhat heavily, | 所以我就躺在那儿 出了不少血 |
[04:01] | and I said to myself, “Shake it off, | 自言自语道 “忘了它吧 |
[04:02] | today is tomorrow’s yesterday.” | 今天将成为明天的昨天” |
[04:04] | And I said, “Hey, Shakespeare, | 而我说 “大文豪 |
[04:06] | that would go great on a poster.” | 这话写在海报上一定不错” |
[04:07] | Turns out Janine’s been taking pictures for years, | 原来简妮已经拍了好几年的照片了 |
[04:10] | just waiting for the perfect poster phrase. | 就等着那句印在海报上的话呢 |
[04:12] | – I’ve got beaches, I’ve got clouds… – Yeah. | -我拍了海滩 云朵 -没错 |
[04:14] | I’ve got a monkey holding a banana like a phone. | 还有个像拿电话一样拿香蕉的猴子 |
[04:16] | Who’s he calling? | 他在给谁打电话 |
[04:18] | It’s fun to imagine, right? | 想想都好玩 对吧 |
[04:20] | Michael Jackson. | 迈克尔·杰克逊么 |
[04:21] | We finally settled on a sunrise. | 最后我们决定用日出的这张 |
[04:22] | Or maybe it’s a sunset, we don’t know. | 也可能是日落 我们也不确定 |
[04:24] | The sun was in my eyes, I couldn’t tell. | 阳光当时很晃眼 我看不出来 |
[04:26] | And I was high. | 而且我嗑药了 |
[04:27] | So we printed up 1,000, and here we are. | 所以我们印了一千张 像这样 |
[04:30] | – 1,000 sounds like a lot. – Bob! | -一千张可不少 -鲍勃 |
[04:32] | – We already sold one. – Great. To, to who? | -我们已经卖出去一张了 -不错 卖给谁的 |
[04:34] | Well, to you, right? Don’t you want one? | 卖给你呀 你不想要吗 |
[04:36] | Of course we want one. | 当然想要了 |
[04:38] | – I want one. – Yeah, sure. | -我要一张 -当然 |
[04:39] | We’ll take two. | 我们要两张 |
[04:40] | Wait, why would we want two of the same poster? | 等等 一样的海报为什么要买两张 |
[04:42] | ‘Cause what if we both want to look at it? | 因为万一咱俩都想看呢 |
[04:44] | I want to look at it. | 反正我想看 |
[04:45] | Two coming right up. One, two. | 这就来两张 给你俩 |
[04:47] | Okay, what do we know? | 好 我们都知道什么 |
[04:48] | We know a psycho did this. | 我们知道这是个疯子干的 |
[04:50] | We just have to get in the head of a psycho. | 所以我们要像变态那样想问题 |
[04:52] | Too bad we’re not Millie. Not that she’s psycho, | 可惜我们不是米莉 倒不是说她是变态 |
[04:54] | but she’s, you know, psychish. | 但她有点 疯疯癫癫的 |
[04:56] | Tina, that’s it! | 蒂娜 你说的对 |
[04:57] | Wait, we are Millie? | 啥意思 我们是米莉么 |
[04:59] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[05:00] | No, she can be our psycho-sultant. | 不是 她能当我们的变态咨询师 |
[05:05] | Louise! Is that really you? | 露易丝 真的是你吗 |
[05:07] | Yep. Wait, you know who I am? | 没错 等下 你知道我是谁 |
[05:09] | I guess I should know my daughter’s best friend. | 我女儿的闺蜜我怎么能不认识 |
[05:12] | I only see your face every time I turn around. | 我只是每次转身都能看见你的脸而已 |
[05:18] | Gosh, I’ve heard everything about you. | 我听说了关于你的一切 |
[05:21] | Bob and Linda, the restaurant, Teddy the handyman… | 鲍勃和琳达 汉堡店 修理工泰迪 |
[05:24] | We’re Gene and Tina. | 我们是吉恩和蒂娜 |
[05:25] | – Sorry, who? – the siblings. | -抱歉 谁 -她的哥哥姐姐 |
[05:27] | – Come again? – Gene and Tina. | -再说一遍 -吉恩和蒂娜 |
[05:29] | No. | 没听过 |
[05:30] | Can we go up and see Millie? | 我们可以上去看看米莉吗 |
[05:31] | Last room on the left. | 左边最后一间 |
[05:32] | Don’t give her gum or hard candy. | 别给她吃口香糖或者硬糖 |
[05:34] | Nothing pointy that she might use to pry off her headgear. | 任何有可能撬开她牙齿矫正器的尖东西都不行 |
[05:36] | And don’t get too close, | 还有不要靠太近 |
[05:37] | the braces make her spit a little. | 牙套让她说话唾沫飞溅 |
[05:47] | Hi, Louise. | 你好 露易丝 |
[05:48] | – Hi, Millie. – You’re in my room, | -好啊 米莉 -你到我房间来了 |
[05:49] | you’re in my room, you’re in my room. | 你到我房间来了 你到我房间来了 |
[05:51] | Yeah… Oh, my God. | 是…我的天 |
[05:54] | Hey, Louise, Millie’s room is exactly like your room. | 露易丝 米莉的房间跟你的一模一样 |
[05:56] | That’s definitely cute and not creepy. | 这真是可爱 一点也不可怕 |
[05:58] | Anyway, we just wondered how you were feeling. | 我们是来看看你怎么样了 |
[06:02] | No, how are you feeling, Louise? | 不 你怎么样了 露易丝 |
[06:04] | Your voice sounds strained. | 你的声音听起来有些紧张 |
[06:06] | You’ve been yelling about something, I can tell. | 你扯嗓子喊过 我能感觉到 |
[06:08] | – Bad news at school? – Wow, she’s good. | -学校里发生了什么不好的事吗 -她好厉害 |
[06:11] | Someone has hard candy. | 有人带了硬糖 |
[06:12] | Gene, give it to her. | 吉恩 给她 |
[06:16] | Well, Millie, I would like… your help. | 米莉 我需要…你的帮助 |
[06:20] | Somebody, not you, | 某个人 不是你 |
[06:21] | but, you know, maybe kind of like you, | 但可能是一个有点像你的人 |
[06:23] | chopped up Mr. Frond’s therapy dolls | 弄坏了福旺德老师的治疗娃娃 |
[06:25] | and got the water park trip canceled. | 搞得水上乐园之旅取消了 |
[06:27] | Oh, no. I read Old Yeller for that trip. | 别啊 为了这次旅行我还读了《老黄狗》 |
[06:30] | Oh, did you? | 是吗 |
[06:31] | Here are some pictures of the crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场的一些照片 |
[06:33] | They’re not touch screen, they’re just pictures. | 不是触摸屏 就是普通照片 |
[06:35] | Not that anyone thought they were… touch screen. | 虽然你可能本来也没往那边想 不像我 |
[06:37] | Okay, I’ve got some ideas, and I’d be glad to help. | 好了 我有想法了 而且很乐意帮助你 |
[06:40] | – As a friend. – Great. | -作为朋友 -很好 |
[06:41] | But friends play together, Louise. | 但朋友是会一起玩的 露易丝 |
[06:44] | I’ll help you, in exchange for play dates. | 我会帮你 前提是你当我的玩伴 |
[06:47] | I scratch your back, you scratch mine. | 我给你抓背 你也得给我抓 |
[06:49] | I really want to scratch your back, Louise. | 我真的很想抓你的背 露易丝 |
[06:51] | No! That’s extortion, Millie. | 不 你这是趁火打劫 米莉 |
[06:53] | Get out of my room. | 滚出我的房间 |
[06:54] | It’s my room, Louise. | 这是我的房间 露易丝 |
[06:56] | It’s my room! | 是我的房间 |
[06:58] | Fine, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我答应你 |
[07:00] | Don’t leave me alone with her. | 别让我跟她单独相处 |
[07:03] | what about us, Millie? | 那我们呢 米莉 |
[07:04] | There’s a trampoline in the back. | 后面有个蹦蹦床 |
[07:05] | Go bounce and stay out of our way, | 去蹦吧 别烦我们 |
[07:06] | not-Louise girl, not-Louise boy. | 不是露易丝的女孩和不是露易丝的男孩 |
[07:08] | Scream if you need us, Louise. | 如果你需要我们就大声叫 露易丝 |
[07:09] | No, no, no, no, no, no… | 别别别别别走… |
[07:10] | Sorry, toots, we got to go talk to tramp named O-line. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我们得去找“笨笨船”了 |
[07:15] | Gene, I’m kind of worried about… | 吉恩 我有点担心… |
[07:17] | Louise in there alone with… Millie. | 露易丝跟米莉单独在一起 |
[07:19] | Me, too. I’m also worried | 我也是 我也很担心 |
[07:20] | about my testicles banging into each other. | 我的蛋蛋互相撞来撞去会不会有事 |
[07:22] | Who am I kidding? I love it. | 我这是骗谁呢 我喜欢得很 |
[07:23] | Okay, it’s got to be someone who hates Mr. Frond. | 好了 肯定是某个很讨厌福旺德老师的人 |
[07:26] | But that’s everyone. | 但每个人都讨厌他 |
[07:27] | When everyone has a motive, | 当每个人都有犯罪动机时 |
[07:29] | maybe look for who doesn’t have a motive? | 找找没有动机的人 |
[07:33] | Yes. Wait, I don’t understand. | 对 等等 我没明白 |
[07:34] | Enough detective work. | 侦探活告一段落 |
[07:36] | Let’s do fun things. | 我们来做有趣的事 |
[07:37] | Hey, I know, we’ll put on our own play. | 我们来演我们自己的戏 |
[07:39] | You be you, and I’ll be you. | 你当你 我也当你 |
[07:42] | And we take a bow and we won a Tony. | 我们鞠个躬 还赢了托尼奖[舞台剧奖] |
[07:44] | Back to the case. | 回到案子上来 |
[07:45] | Well, whoever did this knew Mr. Frond’s schedule. | 做这件事的人一定知道福旺德老师的日程安排 |
[07:48] | Kind of like how I know yours! | 就像我知道你的那样 |
[07:50] | Yes, and someone who knew | 对 还是个知道 |
[07:52] | which drawer the dolls were kept in. | 娃娃被放在哪层抽屉的人 |
[07:53] | Like one of the kids getting counseled, of course! | 比如那些被叫去训话的孩子 没错 |
[07:56] | Let’s make a list. | 我们来列张表 |
[07:57] | Nah. Karaoke time. | 不 卡拉OK时间 |
[07:59] | *My love* | *我的爱* |
[08:01] | *There’s only you in my life* | *我的生命只有你* |
[08:05] | *The only thing that’s bright* | *我生命唯一的亮点* |
[08:10] | *My first love * | *我的初恋* |
[08:13] | *Your every breath* | *你的每一次呼吸* |
[08:14] | *Wooriga gatchee itnun gun, baby baby!* | *思密达 思密达* |
[08:17] | Okay, yes, we sound amazingly great singing Korean pop. | 好了 韩国流行歌曲我们很在行 |
[08:21] | But we got to focus. | 但现在我们得干正事儿了 |
[08:22] | Let’s see. All the dolls are messed up, | 让我看看 所有娃娃都被拆了 |
[08:25] | except this one. | 除了这一个 |
[08:26] | Miss Understood. | 善解人意小姐 |
[08:28] | Is it because whoever did this felt misunderstood? | 是不是因为干这件事的人感觉不被理解 |
[08:31] | Wow, that’s a great question. | 好问题 |
[08:32] | Let’s dress up my cat. | 我们来打扮我的猫吧 |
[08:33] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[08:35] | You’re staying, Muffin. | 别想跑 麦芬 |
[08:37] | Oh, a tramp named O-line. | 笨笨船 蹦蹦床 |
[08:40] | Now I get it. | 现在我懂了 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:44] | Lin, are-are you sure that’s where we want Teddy’s poster? | 琳 你确定我们要把泰迪的海报贴这里吗 |
[08:47] | Why, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 有问题吗 |
[08:48] | Nothing, it’s just that it’s kind of in my eye-line. | 没什么 只是它有点碍眼 |
[08:50] | And it’s dumb and I hate it. | 又蠢 让我恶心 |
[08:51] | That’s how inspiring posters work. | 鸡汤海报就是这么用的 |
[08:53] | You got to see them again and again until they kick in. | 你得一直看它们才能有效果 |
[08:56] | Like taking antibiotics. | 和吃抗生素一样 |
[08:57] | Wait, did you put the other one up over our choking poster? | 等等 另一张盖住了我们的噎食急救图 |
[09:00] | It was depressing. | 那张太丧了 |
[09:01] | A picture of that guy gagging. | 一个被食物卡住的人 |
[09:03] | Right, but someone could choke. | 对 可万一有人被噎住了呢 |
[09:04] | – I mean… – Bob, relax. | -我是说… -鲍勃 别紧张 |
[09:06] | Look at Teddy’s poster. | 看看泰迪的海报 |
[09:07] | Tomorrow is tomorrow goes tomorrow… | 明天是明日复明日… |
[09:10] | That’s not what it says. | 那上面不是这么说的 |
[09:12] | – Today is tomorrow. – It’s not working. | -今天是明天 -没用的 |
[09:14] | – And breathe… – I don’t like it. | -深呼吸 -我不喜欢它 |
[09:16] | That was the most exhausting play date of my life. | 真是我“玩”得最累的一次 |
[09:19] | But we made progress. | 但我们取得了进展 |
[09:20] | We burned some calories on the trampoline. | 我们在蹦床上燃烧了一些卡路里 |
[09:22] | And I think the family next door | 而且我觉得隔壁那家人 |
[09:24] | really started to warm up to us. | 真的开始接受我们了 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I watched half of Jurassic Park | 对 我从他们窗户那 |
[09:27] | through their window. Every other second. | 看了半集《侏罗纪公园》 每隔一秒一眼 |
[09:28] | Well, I guess I got to keep this going | 看来在破案之前 |
[09:30] | till we crack the case. | 我得一直来这儿了 |
[09:32] | *Play dates, play dates* | *游戏约会 游戏约会* |
[09:34] | *Having lots of play dates* | *好多好多约会* |
[09:35] | *I’m gonna play with you till we die * | *约到死都不会累* |
[09:39] | *Play dates, play dates* | *游戏约会 游戏约会* |
[09:41] | *Super fun play dates* | *超级开心的约会* |
[09:43] | *Gonna play together until we die.* | *玩到死都不会累* |
[09:49] | Someone obviously hated those dolls. | 有人明显非常反感这些娃娃 |
[09:51] | But who? | 但是谁呢 |
[09:52] | Let’s talk about Old Yeller. | 我们来谈谈《老黄狗》吧 |
[09:53] | Forget Old Yeller. | 别想《老黄狗》了 |
[09:54] | But it was such a great yarn. | 但这是多好的故事 |
[09:56] | Didn’t you think it was a good yarn? | 你不觉得这个故事很棒吗 |
[09:58] | Wait, yar, yarn. | 等等 故事 |
[10:00] | There’s something about the yarn. | 跟线有关系 |
[10:01] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[10:02] | Millie, why do you turn everything | 米莉 你为什么把所有事情都说得 |
[10:03] | into a freaking… | 那么恐怖 |
[10:04] | Wait, I know yarn people. | 等等 我知道一个懂线的人 |
[10:06] | Tina, Gene, we need to go somewhere. | 蒂娜 吉恩 我们得去个地方 |
[10:08] | Okay. The neighbors shut their blinds anyway. | 好的 反正邻居们都把百叶窗关起来了 |
[10:11] | Rude. | 没礼貌 |
[10:15] | Shoplifters. Harold, wake up. | 小偷 哈罗德 快醒醒 |
[10:16] | What? | 什么 |
[10:17] | Boost your airplane glue someplace else, you hoods. | 去别的地方撒野 小毛贼 |
[10:21] | And then take it on back to Boys Town. | 然后回到男孩镇去 |
[10:23] | We’re not shoplifters. | 我们不是小偷 |
[10:24] | Wait, what’s Boys Town? It sounds interesting. | 什么是男孩镇 听起来挺有趣 |
[10:26] | Listen, someone cut up this doll. | 听着 有人把这只娃娃剪碎了 |
[10:28] | Do you see anything unusual? | 你有发现什么不寻常之处吗 |
[10:31] | This yarn isn’t cut, it’s unraveled. | 这线不是被剪断的 是被解开的 |
[10:33] | – It’s what? – Unraveled! | -什么 -被解开的 |
[10:35] | Why not just cut it? | 为什么不直接剪开 |
[10:36] | Why were they so careful? | 他们为什么那么小心翼翼 |
[10:37] | Here’s a question. Why are you still here? | 我有一个问题 你们为什么还在这里 |
[10:40] | Buy some pipe cleaners or get the hell out! | 不买东西就滚出去 |
[10:42] | Okay. Geez. | 滚就滚 |
[10:45] | We’re so close to solving this. | 我们已经接近真相了 |
[10:47] | Millie’s an odd bird, | 米莉是个怪咖 |
[10:48] | but she does have a head for this stuff. | 但她确实在这方面有头脑 |
[10:50] | – What’s that? – Oh, it’s just a Millie and me | -这是什么 -我在做我和米莉的 |
[10:52] | friendship collage I’m working on. | 友谊拼贴画 |
[10:54] | Got to play the game, right? | 得陪着她玩 不是吗 |
[10:56] | That’s a lot of glitter glue. | 好多闪光胶水 |
[10:57] | Maybe less is more? Learn to edit yourself? | 简单即美 要学会自我割舍 |
[10:59] | Seems like Millie’s kind of becoming a real friend, Louise. | 米莉快变成了你的真朋友了 露易丝 |
[11:02] | She’s not a friend, Tina | 她不是朋友 蒂娜 |
[11:03] | We’ve had some fun. | 我们只是玩得很开心 |
[11:05] | I mean, not “Fun,” But you know… shut up. | 不是开心 但是你知道 闭嘴 |
[11:07] | I get it. It’s like that thing I’ve got with Mom. | 我懂了 就像我和妈妈之间的感觉 |
[11:09] | Why put a label on it? | 为什么非要给它贴标签 |
[11:10] | Oh, Mr. Frond. | 福旺德先生 |
[11:11] | I want to update you on Operation Waterpark’s Back On. | 水上乐园项目可以重新提上议程了 |
[11:15] | Mr. Frond! | 福旺德先生 |
[11:16] | I’m turning myself in. | 我向你自首 |
[11:18] | Zeke, you don’t have to do this. | 齐克 你不必这样 |
[11:19] | You need that field trip, Jimmy Junior. | 你需要去参考实地考察旅行 小吉米 |
[11:21] | – Zeke, you did it? – Yep. Typical me. | -齐克 是你做的 -没错 是我 |
[11:24] | I hate those, what do they call it again? | 我讨厌那些 他们管它叫什么来着 |
[11:26] | – I hate it, though. – Dolls? | -反正我讨厌它 -娃娃 |
[11:28] | Yeah, dolls. | 对 娃娃 |
[11:29] | So everyone gets to go to the water park, I guess. | 所以我猜大家都能去水上乐园了 |
[11:31] | You get to go, Jay-Ju! | 你能去了 小杰 |
[11:33] | You get to go. | 你能去了 |
[11:35] | Oh, God, I need help! | 天哪 谁来帮帮我 |
[11:37] | – Little help! – Somebody help him! | -有人帮忙吗 -谁来帮帮他 |
[11:39] | Come on. He needs help. | 快来人 他需要帮忙 |
[11:41] | So, uh… huh. | 那 |
[11:42] | That’s… case closed? | 这就破案了 |
[11:45] | Hi, Teddy. Hi, Janine. | 你好 泰迪 你好 简妮 |
[11:47] | Just seeing how the poster’s doing. | 我来看看海报生意怎么样 |
[11:48] | How it’s doing? It’s dying. Dead. | 怎么样 它快完了 死了 |
[11:51] | People seem a little unfamiliar with the concept. | 人们似乎不太能理解这个概念 |
[11:54] | So what does it do? | 这有什么用 |
[11:56] | – You-you read it. – And it changes your life. | -你读它 -然后它改变你的人生 |
[11:58] | And where would I put it? | 那我把它放在哪 |
[12:00] | – On a wall? – I don’t really do walls. | -挂在墙上 -我没有墙 |
[12:02] | I live in a converted gazebo with my improv group, | 我和我的表演团队住在一个改装过的露台 |
[12:05] | – so it’s like… – That’s enough out of you. | -所以 -你够了 |
[12:07] | I don’t know what the problem is. | 我不知道问题在哪里 |
[12:08] | The poster’s got everything, at least, graphically. | 这张海报什么都有了 至少照片不错 |
[12:11] | “At least graphically”? | 至少照片不错 |
[12:12] | Maybe the phrase isn’t as good as I thought it was. | 可能因为那句鸡汤没我想象中的好 |
[12:15] | Or maybe your sunrise is really a sunset, | 可能你的日出其实是日落 |
[12:17] | and it’s wrecking the mood my words create. | 毁了我的鸡汤创造的意境 |
[12:19] | I get them confused. | 我搞混了 |
[12:20] | I already explained that. | 我已经解释过了 |
[12:22] | I liked the chimp with the banana phone. | 我喜欢那张拿着香蕉手机的黑猩猩 |
[12:23] | That was, like, your only good one. | 那是你唯一拿得出手的 |
[12:25] | Why did I take a chance on you? | 为什么我要给你机会 |
[12:26] | Why did I let you take a chance on me? | 为什么我让你给我机会 |
[12:28] | Oh, my God, I love it. | 天呐 我喜欢这个 |
[12:30] | Guys. You got a customer. | 伙计们 有客人来了 |
[12:31] | She’s going for her wallet. | 她要掏钱包了 |
[12:32] | Oh, thank God. Sorry about a second ago. | 谢天谢地 很抱歉之前对你发火 |
[12:34] | – Oh, me too. You’re the best. – That was crazy. | -我也是 你最棒了 -刚才太失态了 |
[12:36] | – No, you are. – And click. | -不 你才是 -咔擦 |
[12:38] | – What are you doing? – I’m posting it. | -你在干什么 -我要发上网 |
[12:40] | No, stop that. You got to buy it. | 不行 住手 你得掏钱买 |
[12:42] | It has so many likes. You’re welcome. | 有好多人点赞 不用谢 |
[12:43] | No, those are our ideas! | 不 那是我们的创意 |
[12:45] | Well, I need another poster. | 我还需要张海报 |
[12:47] | Oh, wait, I forgot my wallet. | 等下 我忘带钱包了 |
[12:49] | So anyway, I guess I don’t need to come over anymore. | 不管怎样 我觉得我不必再来了 |
[12:51] | Oh, come on, Louise. | 拜托 露易丝 |
[12:53] | You actually think Zeke did it? | 你真的觉得是齐克干的 |
[12:54] | Yes. I mean, okay, | 是的 好吧 |
[12:55] | he didn’t seem to know what he was confessing to, | 他好像不知道自己认的是什么罪 |
[12:58] | but that’s a very small detail. | 但这只是个小细节而已 |
[13:00] | I thought we were looking for the truth. | 我还以为我们是要真相 |
[13:02] | We were looking for the water park, Millie. | 我们是要水上乐园 米莉 |
[13:04] | Have you been to Wetty, Set, Go? | 你去过湿身预备齐吗 |
[13:06] | The slides are so fast you’ll get the kind of wedgie | 滑梯速度超快 滑的时候内裤都会往上跑 |
[13:08] | that’ll never come out and you just have to live with it. | 那种刺激的感觉无法忘怀 会伴你终生 |
[13:10] | But we’re almost there. | 但我们只差一步就查明真相了 |
[13:12] | And I think I know who did it. | 我觉得我知道是谁干的了 |
[13:13] | Well, if you know who did it, just tell me. | 如果你知道是谁干的 快告诉我 |
[13:16] | You’ve been stretching things out just to keep me near you. | 你一直在跟我说些事情和我套近乎 |
[13:19] | You think it’s all about you, Louise, | 你觉得这都是关于你吗 露易丝 |
[13:21] | just because everything I do is all about you. | 就因为我所做的一切都和你有关 |
[13:22] | Okay, we’re done, Millie. | 好吧 不说了 米莉 |
[13:24] | Go ahead and slam the phone down. | 随你愤怒地把电话挂断 |
[13:25] | – No, you slam the phone down first. – No, you. | -不 你先摔电话 -不 你先 |
[13:27] | – No, you! – All right, we’ll slam the phone down together. | -不 你先 -好吧 我们一起摔电话 |
[13:29] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[13:31] | – You didn’t slam the phone… You didn’t slam the phone down! | -你没有摔电话 -你没有摔电话 |
[13:33] | You were gonna slam it down. | 你应该愤怒地把电话挂上 |
[13:34] | All right, well, slam it down. Ready? | 好吧 愤怒地挂断 准备好了吗 |
[13:35] | I feel like we should leave the room, | 感觉我们该出去 |
[13:37] | but this is a pretty cute fight. | 但是这是场精彩的吵架 |
[13:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:42] | After I left Zeke, I went back to my office | 我离开齐克后 回到了我的办公室 |
[13:44] | and found Miss Understood… | 发现善解人意小姐 |
[13:45] | like this! | 变成这样了 |
[13:47] | That means Zeke didn’t do it. | 也就是说不是齐克干的 |
[13:49] | He couldn’t have done it. | 不可能是他 |
[13:50] | The son of a bitch is still out there. | 还没有抓住那个混蛋 |
[13:52] | The water park is off again. | 水上乐园别想了 |
[13:54] | Okay, so it turns out the case isn’t solved. | 好吧 结果案子还没有破 |
[13:56] | I will be over at the usual time | 我还是老时间过去 |
[13:58] | and we’ll crack this thing. | 我们一起破案 |
[13:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:00] | Millie? Millie? | 米莉 米莉 |
[14:02] | Millie? Millie? | 米莉 米莉 |
[14:04] | Give it 12 more Millie’s and call it a day. | 再喊12声米莉今天就这样吧 |
[14:08] | All right, Millie was a tad upset, | 好吧 米莉有点生气 |
[14:10] | but I can smooth this over. | 但我能平抚她的情绪 |
[14:11] | Oh, Louise. Wow. | 露易丝 |
[14:14] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 很不想这样对你说 |
[14:15] | but Millie doesn’t want to see you. | 米莉不想见你 |
[14:17] | Awkward. | 尴尬 |
[14:18] | But come on, I’m Louise. | 拜托 我是露易丝 |
[14:21] | I’m the one from the pictures. | 我是照片上那个人 |
[14:22] | I’m just gonna slip in. | 我进去咯 |
[14:23] | Shutting the door now, in your face. | 我要关门了 慢走不送 |
[14:27] | Well, we’re dissolving the poster business. | 我们的海报生意要散伙了 |
[14:29] | Janine wants out. | 简妮想退出 |
[14:31] | Teddy, I’m so sorry. | 泰迪 很遗憾 |
[14:33] | Yeah, well, the pet shop down the street | 街头的宠物店 |
[14:34] | offered to buy the rest of the posters at a deep discount. | 要以超低价格买走剩下的海报 |
[14:37] | They’re gonna shred them for hamster cage bedding. | 他们要把海报撕碎给仓鼠铺床 |
[14:39] | The guy was really impressed | 那人发现海报能吸这么多仓鼠尿 |
[14:40] | with how much hamster urine they could absorb. | 感到十分惊喜 |
[14:42] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[14:43] | I’ll give you back our posters if you want, | 如果你要的话 我可以把海报退还给你 |
[14:44] | so you can shred them. | 这样你就能撕碎它们了 |
[14:45] | – Bob, no. – But I mean, | -鲍勃 别那么做 -但我的意思是 |
[14:47] | if the hamsters just need even one… | 如果仓鼠真的很需要的话… |
[14:49] | No, no, no, those hamsters are fine. | 不不不 仓鼠们都好得很 |
[14:51] | Believe me, I’ve been down there. | 相信我 我去过那里 |
[14:53] | – They’ve got it pretty good. – Right. Yep. | -它们够用了 -那好吧 |
[14:55] | I have to get to Millie somehow. | 无论如何我一定要见到米莉 |
[14:57] | She says she knows who did it. | 她说她知道凶手是谁 |
[14:58] | I have an idea, Louise, | 我有个主意 露易丝 |
[14:59] | and I think you’ll jump for it. | 你会高兴地”跳”起来的 |
[15:01] | Because it’s jumping. | 因为是用蹦床”跳” |
[15:03] | Which I could have said first. | 我应该先说是用蹦床跳的 |
[15:05] | Millie, Millie! | 米莉 米莉 |
[15:07] | Look, I’m sorry. I do want the truth. | 对不起 我真的很想知道真相 |
[15:10] | And, here’s the weird thing – | 还有一件奇怪的事想告诉你 |
[15:12] | I was having fun with you. | 和你一起玩真的很开心 |
[15:14] | – There, I said it! – It’s true, Millie. | -我承认了 -她说的是真的 米莉 |
[15:16] | Louise really worked hard on that friendship collage. | 露易丝非常用心地制作你们的友谊拼贴图 |
[15:19] | Hi, this is Tina. | 你好 我是蒂娜 |
[15:20] | I still think she went kind of nuts with the glitter glue. | 我还是觉得她的闪光胶用得有点多 |
[15:23] | Solid work, but I just question her taste level sometimes. | 手工不错 我只是有时会怀疑她的品位 |
[15:27] | Please, we’re running out of time. | 求你了 我们的时间所剩无几 |
[15:28] | Wetty, Set, Go never stays open that long! | 湿身预备齐水上乐园开不了多久 |
[15:31] | Typhus can happen just like that! | 随时可能因为斑疹爆发而被关掉 |
[15:32] | All right. Mom, let Louise in! | 妈妈 让露易丝进来 |
[15:35] | Yes! I’m gonna come through the window. | 太好了 我要从窗户爬进去 |
[15:37] | Oh, never mind. Bad idea, bad idea. | 算了 这是个馊主意 |
[15:40] | Bob, you got to pick it up, we’re getting clobbered. | 鲍勃 你得加把劲了 客人越来越多 |
[15:42] | Why are we so slammed? | 为什么我们的生意突然变这么好 |
[15:44] | Jimmy Pesto closed to watch them blow up that beached whale | 吉米·派丝多关店去看沼泽港海滩搁浅的鲸了 |
[15:46] | in Bog Harbor and we’re getting all his business. | 他的客人都过来我们这里了 |
[15:48] | And grill and grill, and grill, and grill… | 烤 烤 接着烤 |
[15:50] | I’m doing the best I can, Lin. | 我已经拼尽全力了 琳 |
[15:52] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[15:53] | Work snap. Said with love. | 该休息就休息 亲爱的 |
[15:55] | But come on, seriously, faster, faster. | 不过动作还是要快点 速度 速度 |
[16:04] | Today is tomorrow’s yesterday. | 今天将成为明天的昨天 |
[16:08] | – I get it now. – What? | -我领会到了 -什么 |
[16:10] | – Lin? – What? | -琳 -什么 |
[16:11] | – I think we’re gonna be okay. – Okay, keep moving. | -我们一定能应付得来 -好的 继续做 |
[16:14] | All I wanted was a friend, Louise. I’m a simple person. | 我只想要一个朋友 我很单纯的 |
[16:17] | Sorry, you’re just really not, Millie. | 你真的一点也不单纯 米莉 |
[16:20] | Okay, fine, but I’m good at seeing stuff you don’t. | 好吧 可我善于发现你看不到的东西 |
[16:23] | Like clues about who killed Mr. Frond’s dolls, | 比如杀害福旺德先生的洋娃娃的线索 |
[16:25] | or why you and I should be best friends forever. | 以及我俩应该永远当好朋友的的原因 |
[16:27] | I know. I get it. But right now, | 我知道 我明白 但现在 |
[16:29] | can you just please tell me who did it? | 能不能请你告诉我谁才是真凶 |
[16:31] | Let’s talk about Old Yeller again. | 我们再聊聊《老黄狗》吧 |
[16:33] | No, I hate that book. | 不 我讨厌那本书 |
[16:35] | Remind me what happens at the end? | 结局是什么来着 |
[16:36] | You know what happened. | 你明知故问 |
[16:37] | Because of the rabies, | 因为狂犬病 |
[16:39] | the boy had to shoot Yeller, his own dog. | 那个男孩不得不开枪打死自己的爱犬大黄 |
[16:41] | I guess he really didn’t like that dog. | 我想他其实根本不爱那条狗 |
[16:43] | What? No. He loved him. | 什么 不可能 他很爱它 |
[16:45] | Yeller was his dog. | 大黄是他的朋友 |
[16:46] | That’s why he had to be the one to do it. | 所以他只好亲自动手 |
[16:48] | He loved him so much, he had to be the one to… | 他非常爱它 才会亲手… |
[16:53] | – It was you! – What was me? | -就是你 -我干什么了 |
[16:55] | It was someone who knew your schedule. That’s you. | 知道你计划的人 是你 |
[16:58] | Someone who knew where the dolls were kept. | 知道娃娃放在哪里的人 |
[17:00] | That’s you, again. | 还是你 |
[17:01] | I loved those dolls. | 我爱那些娃娃 |
[17:03] | They were my dolls! | 那是我的娃娃 |
[17:04] | Which is why you couldn’t bear to cut them, | 这就是为什么你没有用剪刀剪 |
[17:06] | so you unraveled them. | 而只是拆了 |
[17:08] | It was done out of love. | 出于爱 |
[17:09] | Just like Old Yeller. | 就像《老黄狗》 |
[17:11] | Old Yellow! | 《老黄吼》 |
[17:12] | That… that is so farfetched. | 这也太 太牵强了 |
[17:15] | That’s just so… | 这也太 |
[17:18] | Come back! | 回来 |
[17:19] | You didn’t finish your sentence. | 你还没说完 |
[17:20] | “That’s just so” What? Oh. | 这也太什么 |
[17:25] | He’s headed for the teachers’ lounge! | 他朝教师休息室跑去了 |
[17:27] | You’re not faculty. You can’t come in here. | 你们不是教职人员 不能进来 |
[17:30] | Damn! | 该死 |
[17:30] | Hi, Mr. Branca. Do you have a key to the teachers’ lounge? | 布兰卡先生 您有教师休息室的钥匙吗 |
[17:33] | No, it cleans itself. | 没有 它都是自己打扫自己的 |
[17:36] | Here you go, everybody in. | 干得好 所有人进来 |
[17:39] | Okay, so the word “Lounge” Is kind of an exaggeration. | 用休息室来形容真是夸大了 |
[17:41] | It’s more of a waiting room for farts. | 它更像是一个用来放屁的等候室 |
[17:43] | We know you did it, Mr. Frond. | 我们知道是你干的 福旺德先生 |
[17:45] | What I don’t understand is why. | 我想不通的是为什么 |
[17:47] | It’s his fault. | 都是他的错 |
[17:49] | Hush, you worm. LaBonz, palm strike his windpipe, now. | 闭嘴 你这个蠕虫 勒邦姿老师 掐住他的喉咙 现在 |
[17:52] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 不敢相信我要这么说 |
[17:53] | but I think it’s too late for violence. | 但是现在才使出暴力为时已晚 |
[17:56] | He swore you kids would never read 500 books. | 他发誓说你们这些小孩永远读不到500本书 |
[17:58] | Of course I did. | 我当然说过 |
[17:59] | – Look at them! – And then when you did, | -看看他们 -当你们做到了 |
[18:01] | we had to stop the water park from happening. | 我们就不得不取消水上乐园计划 |
[18:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:04] | Because we already spent the water park money. | 因为我们已经把去水上乐园的钱花掉了 |
[18:06] | – On what? – Coffee pods. | -买什么了 -咖啡豆 |
[18:08] | The machine was cheap, | 机器很便宜 |
[18:10] | but the pods are incredibly expensive. | 但是咖啡豆特别贵 |
[18:12] | You monsters! | 你们这些恶魔 |
[18:14] | When the pods blew the budget, | 咖啡豆超出了预算 |
[18:15] | we tapped the water park money. | 所以我们挪用了去水上乐园的钱 |
[18:17] | You could have drunk less coffee. | 你们可以少喝点咖啡 |
[18:18] | No, we couldn’t have, Tina! | 不 我们不能 蒂娜 |
[18:20] | And then we had a problem. | 然后我们遇到了一个问题 |
[18:22] | They’re getting close to 500 books. | 他们快读够500本书了 |
[18:23] | Why did we pick that number? | 我们为什么选了那个数字 |
[18:25] | I didn’t even know there were 500 books. | 我甚至不知道有500本书 |
[18:27] | We are in so much crap if that happens. | 他们如果真看完了我们就遭殃了 |
[18:30] | I’m gonna have a coconut macchiato | 我要喝一杯椰子黑糖玛奇朵 |
[18:33] | and put on my thinking cap. | 思考一下 |
[18:35] | This isn’t coconut! | 这不是椰子 |
[18:37] | This is hazelnut! | 这是榛子 |
[18:39] | So it’s settled. | 就这么定了 |
[18:41] | You sure we can’t just do some graffiti? | 你确定我们不能搞点涂鸦吗 |
[18:43] | Draw a penis on something? | 画一个丁丁什么的 |
[18:44] | No, it’s got to be extreme. | 不行 一定要很极端 |
[18:46] | We cut up your dolls and blame a kid. | 我们切开你的娃娃然后归罪于一个孩子 |
[18:49] | I’ll sharpen the paper cutter. | 我磨一下切纸机 |
[18:51] | No. If it has to be done, I’ll do it. | 不行 如果一定要这么做 我来做 |
[18:54] | They took hours to unravel and arrange. | 我花了好几个小时拆线和布置 |
[18:56] | But I owed it to them. | 但这是我欠它们的 |
[18:58] | Well, now that I understand everything, | 既然我知道了情况 |
[19:00] | I’ll just pop down to Principal Spoors’ office and let him… | 我要立刻去校长办公室让他 |
[19:03] | Leave Spoors out of this. | 别把校长扯进来 |
[19:04] | – Palm strike! – Of course, | -看掌 -当然 |
[19:05] | if we get to go to the water park, | 如果我们去水上乐园 |
[19:07] | we may forget about everything. | 我们也许就会忘记所有的事 |
[19:09] | I’m already starting to forget. | 我已经开始忘记了 |
[19:10] | What are we talking about? | 我们在说什么 |
[19:12] | I don’t even know where I am. | 我都不知道我在哪里 |
[19:14] | Okay, we’ll pay for the water park, somehow. | 好吧 我们会想办法付水上乐园的钱的 |
[19:17] | Faculty car wash? I have a sponge. | 为教职工洗车吗 我有海绵 |
[19:19] | Brag. | 吹牛 |
[19:20] | Bob, you’ve been so productive. | 鲍勃 你真是太能干了 |
[19:22] | Did you organize the dirty rags under the counter? | 你把柜台下面的脏抹布都整理好了 |
[19:25] | Yeah, by smell. | 没错 根据气味 |
[19:26] | Fancy pants. | 干得好 |
[19:27] | And then I did an inventory in the walk-in, | 然后我检查了冷藏室的库存 |
[19:29] | – and trimmed all my weird eyebrow hairs. – Wow. | 还修剪了一下我乱七八糟的眉毛 |
[19:32] | I think it was Teddy’s poster; I-it kicked in. | 我觉得是因为泰迪的海报 它起作用了 |
[19:34] | You soaked up its wisdom, | 你吸收了它的精华 |
[19:35] | just like they’re gonna soak up that hamster pee. | 就像它们被用来吸仓鼠尿一样 |
[19:37] | Oh, my God. I hope it’s not too late. | 天呐 我希望为时不晚 |
[19:39] | Me, too. What are we talking about? | 我也是 我们说的是什么 |
[19:42] | Oh, yeah, these are gonna shred up nice. | 太好了 这些海报被撕成完美的形状 |
[19:44] | – Thanks. – Teddy, Janine, wait. | -多谢 -泰迪 简妮 等等 |
[19:46] | I was inspired, by your poster. | 我喝下了你海报的鸡汤 |
[19:47] | I mean, not a lot, but somewhat. | 我是说 没有很多 但是至少有点 |
[19:50] | And I had a very productive day yesterday. | 昨天我干活的效率特别高 |
[19:52] | It’s true. It was like Cocoon. | 是真的 就像自带光环 |
[19:54] | I’m just saying, maybe you shouldn’t give up so quickly. | 我是想说 或许你不该这么快就放弃 |
[19:57] | I don’t know, Bob. | 我不知道 鲍勃 |
[19:58] | It’s been really discouraging. | 真的太没希望了 |
[19:59] | But Janine, | 但是 吉妮 |
[20:00] | what would the poster tell us to do? | 海报是怎么告诉我们的 |
[20:03] | What would it say, Janine? | 海报上是怎么说的 吉妮 |
[20:04] | “Hang in there”? | “坚持下去” |
[20:05] | No, that’s another poster. | 不 那是另一张 |
[20:06] | “Keep on truckin'”? | “不忘初心” |
[20:07] | Another poster, but… | 是另一张 不过 |
[20:09] | It would say “Try again,” Maybe? | 可能写着 “不断尝试” |
[20:11] | There she is. | 这才对 |
[20:12] | You up for this, partner? | 你愿意一起合作吗 伙伴 |
[20:13] | Still not romantic partners, I assume? | 不是情侣的那种 我猜 |
[20:15] | No. | 不是 |
[20:16] | I’m in anyway. People change. | 不管怎么样我都愿意 人是会变的 |
[20:17] | Hey, I’ve got an idea for a poster. | 关于海报我想到一个点子 |
[20:19] | It’s a hamster on a wheel and it says, | 一只仓鼠在仓鼠轮上 写着 |
[20:21] | “I’m wheely excited.” | “我仓级兴奋” |
[20:22] | – I love it. – Get out. | -我喜欢 -出去 |
[20:25] | Well, we made it. | 我们成功了 |
[20:27] | We’re Wetty, we’re Setty | 我们湿身 我们预备 |
[20:29] | and we are about to Go. | 可以预备齐 |
[20:30] | Here’s hoping none of us swallow Band-Aids today. | 希望今天不会有谁误吞创口贴 |
[20:32] | Jimmy Junior, wait up. | 小吉米 等等我 |
[20:33] | Zeke, what’s the diarrhea sitch in the wave pool? | 齐克 在泳池里拉稀会是什么样子 |
[20:36] | It ain’t exactly Evian, | 不像依云矿泉水一样清澈 |
[20:37] | – but it’s not wavy gravy, either. – Good enough. | -也不像肉汤一样浑浊 -那也不错 |
[20:40] | Well, Millie, that’s a nice swimsuit we’re wearing. | 米莉 我们俩的泳衣真好看 |
[20:42] | We look good. | 我们看起来很搭 |
[20:43] | Thank you, Louise. As do we. | 谢谢 露易丝 我也这么觉得 |
[20:45] | You want to go watch the wedgies down at the big slide? | 想去看看超级大滑梯吗 |
[20:47] | And after that we could just move in together. | 之后我们可以住在一起 |
[20:49] | Easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[20:50] | Okay, a hundred sleepovers. | 好吧 那一起过100次夜 |
[20:51] | I’ll squeeze you in for a lunch. | 和你吃顿午餐还是可以的 |
[20:53] | – I get to chew your food. – Millie. | -我可以吃你的食物 -米莉 |
[20:55] | * Play dates, play dates, having lots of play dates * | *游戏约会 游戏约会 好多好多约会* |
[20:58] | * I’m gonna play with you till we die * | *约到死都不会累* |
[21:02] | * Play dates, play dates * | *游戏约会 游戏约会* |
[21:04] | * Super fun play dates * | *超级开心的约会* |
[21:05] | * Gonna play together until we die | *约到死都不会累* |
[21:13] | * Play dates, play dates * | *游戏约会 游戏约会* |
[21:14] | * Having lots of play dates * | *好多好多约会* |
[21:16] | Gonna play with you till we die * | *约到死都不会累* |
[21:20] | * Play dates, play dates * | *游戏约会 游戏约会* |
[21:21] | * Super fun play dates * | *超级开心的约会* |
[21:23] | *Gonna play together until we die. | *约到死都不会累* |