Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] 妈妈都知道 虫子逃不了 除虫害公司
[00:20] Sick? What? 生病 怎么可能
[00:22] I mean, barely. 只是一点点
[00:23] It’s nothing. It’s really nothing. 好得很 真的好得很
[00:26] Oh, God. 我的天
[00:27] I-I just don’t think it’s a good idea 我觉得你今晚
[00:29] for you to go tonight. 还是不要去了
[00:30] And miss the kids’ “Mother’s Day Assembly” At school? No way. 然后错过孩子们的母亲节晚会 不要
[00:34] You mean “Mothers and Primary Caregivers 你是说”母亲及一级保姆
[00:36] Appreciation Cabaret.” 慰劳歌舞表演会”
[00:37] Lin, nobody would be able to hear the performance 琳 你一直咳嗽
[00:39] over your constant coughing. 其他人就没办法好好看演出了
[00:41] Plus you’d get everyone sick 而且你会传染给所有人
[00:42] since you’re terrible at covering your sneezes. 因为你打喷嚏的时候完全捂不住
[00:47] That was all over me. 喷了我一身
[00:48] Silly me without my poncho. 没穿雨衣我真是太蠢了
[00:49] Lin, what if I record the performance for you? 我帮你把演出录下来如何
[00:52] It’s not the same thing. 这不是一回事
[00:54] Whoa, is that the flux capacitor? 这是传说中的磁通量电容吗
[00:56] Does that transform into anything? 这玩意会变形吗
[00:58] No, but it records just fine. 不会 但是录像功能完好
[01:00] Yeah, people are fools for using a higher quality machine 是啊 干嘛要用那种更高级 可以
[01:03] – that also fits in their pocket. – But, Bob, -揣进口袋的机器 真笨 -可是
[01:05] – you’re a terrible cameraman. – What?! -你摄影技术太差了 -什么
[01:07] You’re too worried about blocking people’s view. 你总是害怕挡住别人
[01:09] A school function is not the place to be polite. 学校典礼可不是用来让你礼让的
[01:12] Okay, I’ll be more rude. 好的 我会更粗鲁一点的
[01:14] Good. And I don’t want to hear you 很好 而且请不要
[01:16] breathing into the mic either. 对着麦克风呼气
[01:17] It’s like there’s always a monster just off screen. 就好像屏幕外一直跟着只怪兽
[01:20] Don’t breathe. Got it. 不要呼气 明白了
[01:21] It’ll be like you were there, Lin. 一定让你身临其境
[01:23] – You promise? – Promise. -你保证吗 -保证
[01:24] All right, we got to go. 好了 我们该走了
[01:26] Everyone lift the camera on the count of three. 数到三 大家一起把摄像机抬起来
[01:28] One, two… 一 二
[01:34] Welcome. 欢迎
[01:35] In honor of Mother’s Day on Sunday, 为了庆祝周日的母亲节
[01:37] each of our grades will wow you with a song 每个年级都会用一首歌
[01:39] or dazzle you with a skit. 或是一出短剧带给你们惊喜
[01:41] Mothers and mother-like caregivers, 母亲们 以及母亲一样的保姆们
[01:43] prepare to be appreciated. 享受慰劳的时光吧
[01:46] Oh, God, squatting is so hard. 我去 蹲着怎么这么难
[01:48] And now, our fourth graders will take you back 现在 四年级的同学将表演
[01:50] to the Old West, with “Mom on the Range!” 《山脉中的妈妈》 让我们重回西部时代
[01:58] “End of tape”? 已达磁带结尾
[01:59] No, no, no, no, no. Rewind faster. 不 不 倒快点
[02:01] *Mom, Mom on the range* *山脉中的妈妈*
[02:05] *Where the deer and the mom-elope play * *小鹿和羚羊妈妈玩耍*
[02:09] All rewound. 倒完了
[02:10] And here we go. 开始录
[02:12] *The end!* *结束*
[02:16] Oh, crap, it’s over. 糟了 唱完了
[02:18] Okay, at least I can get Gene and Tina’s. 好吧 至少还能录到吉恩和蒂娜
[02:20] Two out of three. Not terrible. 三人里能录俩 还行
[02:22] Our sixth graders have been studying myths. 六年级的孩子们最近在研究神话
[02:25] Put your hands together for them. 现在请鼓掌欢迎
[02:27] They’re mythological and mytho-lovable. 像神话一样神秘又可爱的
[02:29] The sixth grade! 六年级
[02:34] “Battery dead”? 电量低
[02:35] No, no, no. 不 不
[02:37] Oh, I have the cord. 我带了充电线
[02:38] I just need an outlet. 只需找到插座
[02:39] Excuse me, excuse me. 不好意思 不好意思
[02:41] *Our lives are eternal * *我们生命不息*
[02:44] *Are eternal * *生命不息*
[02:45] Dang it. 啥玩意
[02:46] *Your love is maternal * *你母爱无边*
[02:48] *Maternal * *母爱无边*
[02:50] *That’s gods for ya * *那是你们的神*
[02:53] All right. 好了
[02:55] *The end * *结束*
[02:57] The end. 结束
[02:58] Damn it. Oh. Okay, I can still get Tina. 我去 好吧 至少还有蒂娜
[03:01] One is something, right? 一个也很重要 对吧
[03:03] And now, your favorite space cadets, 接下来是备受瞩目的太空军校学员
[03:06] The eighth graders! 八年级
[03:08] All right, all right, here we, here we go. 好了 来吧
[03:11] -Moms are very special people. – no, no, no, no. -妈妈们是非常与众不同的人 -不
[03:13] That’s why they’re called moms. 所以她们才被称为妈妈
[03:15] Don’t you die on me, camera. 你别给我捅娄子
[03:17] I guess you could say… 我想你可以说
[03:20] I guess Tina could say… 我想蒂娜会说
[03:23] It’s your line, girl. 到你的台词了 妹子
[03:24] Oh. Moms are out of this world. 妈妈们只应天上有
[03:27] And step-moms, right, Cheryl? 继母也是 对吧 谢丽尔
[03:28] Love you, girl! 爱你哦
[03:32] Dad, we have to go inside 老爸 我们总得进去的
[03:35] At some point, that’s our home. 那是我们家
[03:36] Plus, maybe it’s okay that Mom that will never see that. 而且 也许老妈看不到那些表演更好
[03:39] – ‘Cause it was awful. – It was crap. -因为都很烂 -一团糟
[03:41] Hey, maybe she won’t be that mad. 也许她不会太生气
[03:43] What?! You didn’t record it?! 什么 你没录
[03:48] – Oh, boy. – Nothing?! -我的妈 -一点也没录
[03:50] My babies! 我的宝贝们
[03:51] I’m so sorry, Lin. 很抱歉 琳
[03:53] It’s gone, it’s all gone forever. 都没了 全都没了
[03:55] All over me. 喷了我一身
[03:56] I mean, maybe you kids could kind of describe 你们可以给妈妈描述一下
[03:59] the performance a little for your mom. 演出的情况
[04:01] That might help Dad. 这会帮老爸的大忙
[04:02] Me, I’m your dad. 也就是我 你们老爸
[04:04] All right, tell me your performances. 好吧 跟我说说你们的表演
[04:07] Just like they happened. 务必还原现场
[04:09] Let me just get this last little bit out. 让我把最后一点给弄出来
[04:12] Hey, guys. 大家
[04:13] We don’t have to tell it exactly as it happened. 我们不用完全还原现场
[04:16] Right. Because that would be depressing for her. 没错 那会让她难受的
[04:19] Yeah, I mean, we could goose the performances a little bit. 我是说 我们可以美化一下
[04:22] Yeah, yeah, do that. 好的 就这样
[04:24] Yeah. Let’s give Mom a real show. 咱给老妈演一场真正精彩的
[04:25] She deserves a good Mother’s Day present. 她值得一份好的母亲节礼物
[04:27] Also, will you go before me? 你们可以先来吗
[04:28] I don’t know what “Goose the performances” Means. 我还没听明白什么叫”美化一下”
[04:31] Okay. There she is. 好了 搞定
[04:34] Mother, I’ll go first. 老妈 我先来
[04:35] My class did a Western. 我们班演的是西部故事
[04:37] It was pretty gritty, pretty raw. 坚毅果敢 狂野不羁
[04:39] It was called… 名字就叫
[04:40] “The Town with No Moms.” 没有妈妈的小镇
[04:43] The set design was real impressive. 布景设计非常壮观
[04:45] I mean, a bunch of kids stayed late to do it. 很多学生留到很晚才做好的
[04:47] Okay, all right. 好吧
[04:49] It had been a normal old – 这里本是古老平常的西部小镇
[04:50] western town till Meanie McQueen came in, 直到米妮麦奎因来到这里
[04:53] breaking glass and kicking ass. 砸杯子 甩脸子
[04:55] Which was bad for the sheriff. 这让警长很不好过
[04:57] Once again, I’m gonna ask you nicely to stop doing that. 我想再一次友好地请你别再闹事了
[05:00] Let me think about it. 我考虑一下
[05:02] – Nope. – Well, thanks for considering it. -不要 -谢谢你的考虑
[05:04] I do like your choice in jewelry. 不过我喜欢你对珠宝的品味
[05:06] I bet it’d look mighty good on me. 戴我身上肯定很好看
[05:08] – Give me it. – I’d rather not. -给我 -不好吧
[05:10] Give me your badge, Sheriff! 把警徽给我警长
[05:12] No, I don’t want to! 我不想
[05:14] Now she’s the sheriff! 现在她是警长了
[05:16] The moms of the town tried to stand up to Meanie, 小镇的母亲们想反抗米妮
[05:19] so Meanie and her goons locked them all up. 但米妮和她的爪牙们把她们关了起来
[05:21] Hence the title of the play. “The Town with No Moms.” 所以这出剧叫”没有妈妈的小镇”
[05:25] Okay, yeah. 好吧
[05:26] The sheriff knew he couldn’t handle 警长知道以一己之力
[05:28] Meanie McQueen on his own. 无法对付米妮麦奎因
[05:29] He needed help 他需要帮助
[05:30] from the roughest, toughest, 需要他认识的最狂野 最粗犷的
[05:32] cactus kicker he ever knew. 狠角色的帮助
[05:34] – Mom? – Hello, son. -妈 -你好 儿子
[05:35] – What you knitting? – Spurs. -你在编什么 -靴刺
[05:37] I need your help. 我需要你的帮忙
[05:38] I’m sure you do, but you never write, 你当然需要了 但你从来不写信
[05:41] you never call, you’re critical of my life choices. 不打电话 还对我的生活方式指手画脚
[05:44] You were a bad guy, Mom, an outlaw. 老妈 你是个坏人 法外之徒
[05:46] What, are you still mad about me not going 你还在气我没去你的
[05:48] to your sheriff graduation? 警官毕业典礼吗
[05:49] Is that what this is about? 就因为这个吗
[05:50] I told you 100 times, I had business! 我跟你说过无数次了 老娘很忙
[05:54] – You were in jail! – In jail on business! -你在监狱里 -在监狱里忙
[05:57] Lies! 骗人
[05:57] Plus, I tried to break out, okay? 而且 我试过越狱 好吗
[06:00] Gosh. 老天爷
[06:01] Anyway, what brings you back home? 行了 你回来是有什么事
[06:04] Well, a no-good meanie named Meanie McQueen 有个叫米妮麦奎因的坏蛋
[06:06] took my badge and keys and threw all the moms 抢走了我的警徽和钥匙
[06:08] in my town in jail. 还把镇上所有妈妈都关起来了
[06:10] Now it’s a… town with no moms. 现在镇子变成了没有妈妈的小镇
[06:13] Did you tell them in your big sheriff voice 你有没有用你浑厚的警官声线
[06:15] that you didn’t like it 告诉他们
[06:16] when they threw all the moms in jail? 你不喜欢妈妈们被关起来
[06:17] I think so. 应该有吧
[06:18] Well, then, sounds like you need a little help. 那看来你需要一点帮助
[06:21] Let’s do this. 来吧
[06:26] Guess what, Meanie McQueen? 米妮麦奎因
[06:28] I told my mom on you. 我向我妈妈告状了
[06:33] The mom of the sheriff is an ex-outlaw. 警长的妈妈以前是逃犯
[06:36] I love it. 我喜欢
[06:37] And you’re telling the story so well. 你故事讲得太好了
[06:40] And back to the story. We’re gonna get sick. 继续讲故事吧 我们都快病了
[06:42] The sheriff and his tough mom 警长和他狂野的老妈
[06:43] toughly walked in, looking tough. 狂野地走了进去 表情很狂野
[06:46] You brought your mommy. 你把你妈咪带来了啊
[06:48] That’s right. Did I stutter? 没错 我结巴了吗
[06:50] Because sometimes I stutter, 我有时候会结巴
[06:52] but I feel like I got that out pretty clearly. 但我觉得这次我表达得很清晰
[06:55] Ask the jailhouse full of moms if I’m scared of moms. 问问那一监狱的老妈 我怕没怕过她们
[06:58] And then ask them if they like mom jeans 再问问她们喜不喜欢
[07:00] that were invented recently. 最近刚面世的妈妈裤
[07:02] Listen, I don’t like the way you’re treating my boy. 听着 我不喜欢你对我儿子做的事
[07:05] And you’re gonna knock it off. 请你给我打住
[07:06] Let me tell you what I’m gonna knock off. 我来告诉你我要打什么
[07:08] I’m gonna knock off this glass. 我要打碎这个杯子
[07:10] Oh, dear. 天哪
[07:11] And then I’m gonna knock that attitude 再打碎你那趾高气昂
[07:13] right off of your face. 的态度
[07:16] I’d like to see you try. 放马过来啊
[07:17] Taking care of you is gonna be a snap. 解决你 小菜一碟
[07:21] That sounds like a stretch. 听起来很费劲啊
[07:24] Whoa, this is getting tense. 好紧张
[07:27] Rubber bands? What’s with the rubber bands? 橡皮筋 橡皮筋是怎么回事
[07:30] What’s wrong with rubber bands? 橡皮筋怎么了
[07:31] Nothing. Go on. 没什么 继续
[07:32] They faced off, face-to-face. 他们面对面地对峙
[07:35] I’m gonna give you till the count of three 我数三下
[07:37] to get out of town on your own. 你们自己滚出小镇
[07:38] And I’m not gonna do that thing 我保证 我不会
[07:39] where I fling my rubber band 数到一就开始
[07:40] after I only count to one. 弹橡皮筋
[07:42] Oh, my gosh, that’s super nice of you. 我的天 你人真是太好了
[07:43] – Okay, then, one… – I’m doing that thing! -好的那就 一 -我要弹了
[07:46] Get ’em! 打他们
[07:49] What do we do? 我们怎么办
[07:50] They got us pinned down. 我们被压制住了
[07:51] Son, I’m like a starched collar. 儿子 你老妈就是上浆的衣领
[07:53] I’m never pinned down. 永远不会被压倒
[07:56] I’m hit! 我被打中了
[07:59] – Fling! Fling! Fling! Fling! Fling! – Move it! -弹 弹 弹 弹啊 -快走
[08:01] Go, go, go, go, go! Go! 跑 跑 跑 快跑
[08:04] You got the angle, son. 你的机会来了 儿子
[08:05] Here it goes. 来了
[08:08] My beautiful knee! 我美丽的膝盖
[08:11] Is it safe for a kid to fall off 一个孩子这样从二楼阳台上
[08:12] a second-floor balcony like that? 跌下来是安全的吗
[08:14] It’s fine. Millie trained for weeks for that fall. 没事 米莉练了好几个星期
[08:17] Yeah, she’s Jessica Alba’s stunt double. 对的 她是杰西卡·阿尔芭的替身
[08:19] All right, Meanie. We’ve got you outnumbered. 好了米妮 你现在寡不敌众
[08:22] – Okay, I give up! – Really? -好吧 我投降 -真的吗
[08:24] Yeah, I know when I’m beat. 对 输没输我自己最清楚
[08:25] Just gonna get a quick sarsaparilla for the road. 只想上路前快速地来杯菝葜啤酒
[08:27] Make it real quick. 赶紧的
[08:29] Oh, I will. 我会的
[08:30] Fling! 我弹
[08:33] You jerks. 混蛋
[08:35] Hey, can I get my badge and key back? 能把徽章和钥匙还给我吗
[08:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:38] Mom, you got Meanie. 妈妈 你打败了米妮
[08:39] You fought my battles for me. 你为我打了一场胜仗
[08:42] Mom? 妈妈
[08:43] Mom? 妈妈
[08:44] No! 不要啊
[08:45] She got me, Rudy. 她打中我了 鲁迪
[08:47] She got me right in the gut. 刚好打到肚子上
[08:48] But 可是
[08:49] I think this is it for me. 我想我可能不行了
[08:51] But, no. 但 不要啊
[08:52] Damn these rubber bands. 这些臭橡皮筋
[08:54] Damn them to hell! 咒它们下地狱
[08:55] What will I do without you? 没有你我怎么办
[08:57] Oh, Rudy. 鲁迪
[08:58] You’ll live. 你会活下去的
[09:00] ‘Cause I raised you to live. 因为我把你养大就是让你活下去
[09:03] Always remember how great your mom was. 要永远记得你妈妈曾经有多伟大
[09:06] And always remember to breathe harder than others. 要永远记得比别人更用力地去呼吸
[09:10] Adios, much… 永别了
[09:13] chacho. 孩子
[09:15] She’s got asthma, too. 她也有哮喘
[09:23] The town with no moms was gonna have 没有妈妈的小镇
[09:25] to go by a different name. 最终换了名字
[09:27] Because of one mom, who saved all the moms, 因为一位母亲拯救了所有母亲
[09:30] they named it Momtown. 这个小镇后来叫妈妈镇
[09:33] Momtown. 妈妈镇
[09:34] What a tearjerker. 真是太催人泪下了
[09:36] I know. You can see why I haven’t 我知道 你知道为什么
[09:38] been doing my homework lately. 我最近都没有做作业了吧
[09:39] I’ve been so focused on that play. 我太专注在那部剧上了
[09:42] It was very impressive to see, in person. 亲自看真的很令人难忘啊
[09:45] Yeah. 没错
[09:48] Tina, what’d your class do? 蒂娜 你们班表演了什么
[09:50] It’s all so fresh, 一切如此清晰
[09:51] I’m still kind of remembering what we did. 我还在回味中
[09:53] But Gene’s got that “Let me go next” Face. 但吉恩一脸”下一个我来”的表情
[09:55] Do I? 我有吗
[09:56] You definitely do, Gene. 你绝对有 吉恩
[09:57] We did kind of a skit song with xylophones and clouds. 我们表演了歌剧 有木琴有云彩
[10:02] It was called “Eternally Maternal.” 叫”不朽的母爱”
[10:05] A skit song. 歌剧
[10:06] I was completely in sync with everyone else, 先声明一下
[10:08] in case you were wondering. 我和其他人完全在一个拍子上
[10:10] Sure. 当然
[10:11] I played a god named Yingo. 我演的是一个叫银戈的神
[10:13] My brothers Yango and Yongo and I 我的兄弟阳戈 永戈和我
[10:16] created the universe and everything in it. 创造了宇宙和万物
[10:18] We made clouds, TV, breadsticks, 我们创造了云彩 电视 长棍面包
[10:20] unlimited breadsticks. 无限供应的长棍面包
[10:22] We had it good, real good. 我们做的很好 真的很好
[10:24] Hey, check out what I made with the Staff of Creation. 看看我用造物棒做了啥
[10:26] A banana-ffalo. 香蕉牛
[10:27] It’s half banana, half buffalo. 一半香蕉 一半水牛
[10:30] Wait, what mythology is this? 等等 这是什么神话
[10:32] It’s kind of a mishmash. 有点大杂烩的意思
[10:33] Greek, Roman, Pokemon, Tex-Mex, you know. 希腊 罗马 美墨 神奇宝贝什么的
[10:36] Sure, sure. 当然 当然
[10:37] Anyway. 总之
[10:39] Boy, do we have it good, except… 我们真的做得很好 只是
[10:41] *Sometimes I feel really under-snuggled * *有时候我会非常渴望拥抱*
[10:45] *Under-snuggled* *渴望拥抱*
[10:47] *What if we could be snuggled often * *如果有个人可以经常抱抱我们*
[10:49] *By someone that’s really soft and… * *这个人要很轻柔 很*
[10:52] – Gentle? – Gentle? -温和 -温和
[10:53] We could call her Mombo. 我们可以叫她妈妈抱
[10:56] Or Mom for short? 或简称妈妈
[10:57] *And she could kiss our god-ouchies all better * *她可以给我们呼呼*
[11:01] *And she’d smell just like you remember* *她的味道一如记忆之初*
[11:04] *Yeah* *没错*
[11:05] *And stop us from watching too much TV* *她会阻止我们沉溺于电视*
[11:08] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[11:09] Yeah. We need, healthy limits. 我们需要有益的限制
[11:11] Hey, Yingo. Let me see 银戈 让我看一下
[11:12] that Staff of Creation real quick. No reason. 造物棒 就看看
[11:15] Oh, okay, sure. 好的 没问题
[11:18] You’re never creating a mom. 我永远不会让你造出妈妈这种生物
[11:19] Hey, give it back. 还给我
[11:20] No. 不给
[11:22] And they played Keep Away over the audience 于是他们就在观众头顶上玩起了抛接球游戏
[11:24] and people went crazy. 大家都看呆了
[11:25] I’m throwing this across the universe. 我要把这个扔到宇宙那头
[11:29] No! 不要
[11:32] Oh, that Yango and Yongo. 这个阳戈和永戈
[11:34] Why don’t they want a mom? 他们为什么不想要一个妈妈
[11:35] – Little punks. – I know. -两个小阿飞 -就是说啊
[11:36] Yingo’s pretty great, though, right? 但银戈就很好对吧
[11:38] Gene, go on with your incredibly accurate accounting 吉恩 继续 一字不差地讲讲
[11:41] of what happened earlier tonight. 你们今晚在学校都演了什么
[11:42] I will. There I was, 我会的 就这样
[11:44] searching the universe for the Staff of Creation. 我在宇宙中搜寻着造物棒
[11:48] Why did I have to make the universe so huge? 我为什么要把宇宙造的这么大呢
[11:50] I can’t find anything. 我什么都找不到
[11:52] I want that staff. 我想要造物棒
[11:53] I want to have someone like a mom. 我想要造像妈妈一样的人类
[11:55] You mean like me? 你的意思是像我一样
[11:59] Wait, how’d you create her without the Staff of Creation? 等等 没有造物棒她怎么造出来的
[12:02] I didn’t. She’s a vision. 我没有 她是个幻象
[12:04] Ooh, vision. 幻象
[12:05] But if I was real, 但如果我是真的
[12:07] here’s what I might be like. 我可能是这样的
[12:09] *I’d live on a diet of wine and cheese* *我会喝酒吃奶酪*
[12:12] *You’d teach me to say thank you and also please* *你会教我说谢谢和请*
[12:15] Manners are important. 礼节很重要
[12:17] *If you don’t have a date, I’ll go with you to prom* *如果你没有伴 我会陪你去舞会*
[12:20] *Oh, I sure would like to have someone like a mom* *我肯定会喜欢妈妈这样的人的*
[12:23] *I’d do your homework when you don’t wanna* *你不想做作业的时候我会帮你做*
[12:26] *You’d let me get a big iguana* *你会让我养只大鬣蜥蜴*
[12:29] *As long as you take care of it* *只要你能自己照顾它*
[12:30] *I’ll make you watch all my favorite Rom-come* *我会让你看所有我最爱的浪漫剧*
[12:35] *Oh, I sure would like* *我肯定会喜欢*
[12:37] *to have someone like a mom* *像妈妈这样的人*
[12:39] Mombo, you’re fading. 妈妈 你在消失
[12:42] Because I’m not real. 因为我不是真的
[12:43] I’m just a vision. 我只是个幻象
[12:45] Vision, vision. 幻象 幻象
[12:46] I need that Staff of Creation! 我需要造物棒
[12:48] You don’t need the staff. 你不需要造物棒
[12:50] You just need to believe. 你只需要去相信
[12:52] If you believe, 如果你相信
[12:53] put your hand under your armpit and squeeze. 把手放到咯吱窝下挤一挤
[12:57] It makes a funny sound. 会发出好笑的声音
[12:58] That’s the sound of believing. 那就是信仰的声音
[13:01] Everyone, believe with me. 各位 和我一起相信自己
[13:06] There was thunder and lightning 接着是一阵雷鸣和闪电
[13:08] and crashing cymbals. 猛烈的钗钹敲击声
[13:10] And steel drums, I want to say. 还有钢鼓
[13:12] And Mombo became real. 妈妈就真的出现了
[13:13] And everyone was dancing on the ceiling, 大家都在天花板上跳起了舞
[13:15] and this was way before Lionel Richie. 这可比莱昂纳尔·里奇早多了
[13:18] I’m real. 我变成真的了
[13:19] This is amazing. 太棒了
[13:21] I’m so much better than a dad. 我比爸爸好多了
[13:23] What’s a dad? 爸爸是什么
[13:24] Oh, let me tell you about dads. 听我跟你细细道来
[13:26] They’re hairy, they’ve got no rhythm, 他们毛发多 没有乐感
[13:28] they can’t tape a school play to save their lives, 事关性命却仍录不好学校演出
[13:31] they smell weird, their knees are backwards… 有体味 膝盖往后长
[13:33] Okay, Gene, we get it. 好了吉恩 我懂了
[13:37] Oh, that’s catchy. 很朗朗上口啊
[13:38] And the production sounds impressive. 感觉制作也很用心啊
[13:40] All those wires. 那么多威亚
[13:41] Yeah, that’s the crew kids. 那些是充当幕后人员的学生控制的
[13:43] They don’t want speaking roles. 他们不想扮演有台词的角色
[13:44] They express themselves through pulleys. 就通过控制威亚表现自己
[13:46] Okay, I think I’m ready to remember what my class did. 好了 我想起自己班表演了啥了
[13:49] All right. 好的
[13:51] We did a little play called “Moms Are out of This World”. 我们演了一出叫”妈妈在外太空”的短剧
[13:54] It took place out of this world. 故事发生在外太空
[13:56] I played a tough lady named Sigourney, 我演的是一个叫西戈尼的女强人
[13:58] with a complicated backstory and a great jumpsuit. 背景复杂 穿一套很好的连身衣
[14:00] I was on a mission with a couple spunky space marines 我和一对勇敢的星际战士在执行任务
[14:03] to wipe out an incredibly dangerous alien species 目的是消灭一种特别危险的外星人物种
[14:05] that had a thing for jumping out of people’s chests. 他们喜欢从人的胸口跳出来
[14:08] – Yuck. – I know, right? -恶心 -对吧 我懂的
[14:09] In order to exterminate the aliens, 为了消灭外星人
[14:11] we have to take out their queen. 我们得拿下他们的女王
[14:12] Which won’t be easy. 这可不容易
[14:13] Yeah, it will, ’cause we got the guts. 我们可以的 因为我们有胆
[14:15] And we got the tools. Ha! Come on. 我们还有武器 来吧
[14:17] Yeah, take that, alien. 受我一击 外星人
[14:19] We’ll need to be careful and brave, 我们要谨慎 大胆
[14:21] because this alien is super tough. 因为外星人很强大
[14:23] It’s got acid for blood, 他们血液里有酸
[14:24] so it can hurt you even after you’ve killed it. 就算你已经把它杀死 它还是能伤害你
[14:26] – Which is annoying. – Like stepping on a dead bee. -这一点很让人恼火 -就像踩到死蜜蜂
[14:28] Y’all ever done that? One time… 你们试过吗 我有一次
[14:30] But before they entered into the fight of their lives, 但在他们为自己的生命而战之前
[14:32] they had to do something real quick. 还有一件小事需要完成
[14:33] … that stinger’s about four inches long. 那跟刺得有四英寸长
[14:35] We could trip over these space crates. 这些太空箱很碍事
[14:37] I’d better move ’em. 我最好把它们移开
[14:37] Let me just strap into this super strong, 我先穿上这套超级坚固
[14:39] robotic exoskeleton loader. 的机械骨骼装备
[14:41] Hold on a second. 等我一下
[14:42] Yeah, sure. 好吧
[14:44] Maybe this will come back later. Who knows? 也许待会儿可以给它弄回来 谁知道呢
[14:46] Robotic loader? 机械装备
[14:48] Flamethrowers? 火焰喷射器
[14:49] What kind of budget did you have for these plays? 你们是给这些剧拿到了多少预算啊
[14:52] I think it was about $50,000. 大概五万块吧
[14:53] They fired a gym teacher. 学校解雇了一名体育老师
[14:55] And we had a bake sale. 再加上烘培义卖的钱
[14:56] Okay. Let’s get this mother. 好了 咱们去会会这位母亲吧
[14:59] Also, I forgot to tell you. 对了 忘了告诉你们
[15:01] There are reports of scientific anomalies on this planet. 有报告说这颗星球上有科学异常现象
[15:04] – A-Anomalies? – Yeah. Scientific ones. -异常现象 -对 科学异常现象
[15:07] Because of the, 因为
[15:09] terraforming… station. 地球化…空间站的关系
[15:11] And the hyper unit something. 以及超单元的什么东西
[15:13] All right. 好吧
[15:14] What are these things? Space tulips? 那些是什么 太空郁金香吗
[15:16] Negative. Those are pods. 错 是孵化舱
[15:17] With alien babies in ’em. 里面有外星人宝宝
[15:19] We have to take out the alien queen mom, 我们必须除掉母亲外星人女王
[15:20] if we can figure out where she is. 但先得知道她在哪儿
[15:23] Oh, there she is. 哦 在那儿
[15:25] Game over, man. Game over. 死定了 死定了
[15:29] This was a big moment 这一幕很精彩
[15:30] when we revealed the alien queen costume/puppet. 我们揭晓了外星人女王的造型
[15:32] There were a lot of kids working behind the scenes 好多学生在幕后操纵
[15:34] to make this thing look like an egg-laying monster. 为了让它看起来像一只会下蛋的怪兽
[15:37] Some parents screamed. 有几个父母发出了尖叫声
[15:38] One lady fainted. 有位女士还昏倒了
[15:39] Dad, talking about you. 说你呢老爸
[15:41] Damn it! How am I supposed to kill you 该死 如果这些训练有素的太空陆战队
[15:42] when these trained space marines couldn’t? 都拿你没辙 那我要怎么除掉你
[15:43] – You’re so strong. – Whatever. -你这么强大 -那有什么
[15:45] How am I supposed to not be killed by you 你有火焰喷射器和先进的科技
[15:48] with your flamethrower and your advanced technology? 我要怎么才能不被你除掉
[15:51] You’re so smart. 你这么聪明
[15:52] What? That’s crazy. 什么 怎么可能
[15:53] You’re the perfect organism. 你拥有完美的机体
[15:55] You have it so much easier than me. 你的处境比我强多了
[15:58] I have slimy hands and two weird mouths. 我有一双黏湿的手和两张奇怪的嘴
[16:00] Your hands are only a little slimy 你的手只是有点黏
[16:02] and you came here on a spaceship. 你还是坐太空船来的
[16:03] You have it easier than me. 你才比我强好吗
[16:05] I wish I could be you for a day. 真希望我能做一天你
[16:08] And then we switched bodies. 然后我们就互换了身体
[16:10] I mean, you know, we switched costumes. 当然 实际上是互换了服装
[16:12] But the idea was, we switched bodies. 但演的是互换了身体
[16:14] We body-switched! 我们的身体交换了
[16:15] The anomaly. 异常现象
[16:16] Wait, what? 啥
[16:18] The scientific anomaly. 科学异常现象
[16:19] Because of the terraforming… 因为地球化
[16:21] – hyper unit something. – Whatever. -超单元什么的 -随便吧
[16:23] Hey, check out my hair when I run. 看我跑步时头发飘扬的样子
[16:27] I thought this was Alien. 不是讲外星人的吗
[16:28] Now it’s a body-switching story? 怎么成互换身体了
[16:30] It’s Freaky Friday-liens. 是《辣妈辣妹》加《异形》
[16:32] I remember all of this. 你说的这些我都有印象
[16:34] Me, too. But, what happens again? 我也是 不过后来怎么样了
[16:35] Tina, go on, go on. 继续讲 继续将蒂娜
[16:37] I was the queen, and I decided to take 我成了女王 我决定
[16:39] my new body out for a spin. 试试我的新身体
[16:40] I jumped. I whipped my tail around. 我跳了一跳 甩了甩尾巴
[16:42] I climbed a wall. 还爬了墙
[16:43] The big three. 传说中的三大动作
[16:46] Super cool. 非常酷
[16:50] Oh, a baby. Right. 宝宝 对
[16:51] I’m totally a mom. 我成妈妈了
[16:54] Look at you. 看看你
[16:55] You probably want a host body to suck the life out of. 肯定很想寄宿在某个身体里吸食它的生命力
[16:58] Shush. 嘘
[17:00] Don’t shush me. 别嘘我
[17:01] Okay. I’m going to put you back 好吧 我把你放回
[17:03] in your egg-a-majig. 你的蛋壳里去
[17:06] Oh, more babies. I have so many babies. 还有更多宝宝 我有好多宝宝
[17:09] I don’t know how to take care of all these babies. 我不知道要怎么照顾这么多宝宝
[17:12] Mommy’s gonna be back in just a sec. 妈妈马上回来
[17:16] – Man, that alien sure was tough. – I know. -天 那外星人可真可怕 -是吧
[17:19] – And so totally smoking hot. – Do what? -我超辣的 -你说啥
[17:23] Yeah, I wouldn’t say it was hot. 对 我不会觉得她辣
[17:24] I mean, it wasn’t ugly, but… 虽然也不算丑
[17:26] Yeah, it was ugly. It was a monster. 咋不丑 就是个怪兽
[17:28] That seems closed-minded. 是你思想太保守了
[17:30] Sigourney, you’re acting weird. 西戈尼 你好奇怪
[17:32] Weird like cool weird? 很酷的那种奇怪吗
[17:34] Like I just got a lot cooler recently? 意思是我最近变酷了吗
[17:38] Can I talk with you real quick? 我能跟你聊几句吗
[17:40] Back in a sec, guys. 等我一下 两位
[17:41] I just got to go, stretch my human legs out. 我去 拉伸一下我的人腿
[17:44] I’ll be right back. 马上回来
[17:46] – I want to switch back. – What? Already? -我想换回来 -什么 这么快
[17:48] No way. 不要
[17:49] Come on. It’s hard being in your body. 别啊 做你太难了
[17:51] I’m loving being in your body. 我觉得做你特别好
[17:53] It’s so much more compact. 你的身体紧凑多了
[17:54] And I love these eye guards. 我特别喜欢这个眼罩
[17:56] – I feel like they make me look smart. – but… -我感觉它能让我看起来更聪明 -可
[17:58] And human boys, I love them. 人类男孩我也超爱
[18:00] They have so few teeth. It’s cute. 他们牙齿好少 好可爱
[18:02] Listen, we got to say “I want to switch back” 我们必须同时说出”我想换回来”
[18:04] at the same time, so the scientific anomaly can happen. 科学异常现象才会发生
[18:06] Ready? And… 准备好了吗
[18:08] – I want to switch back. – I’m not switching back. -我想换回来 -我不要换回来
[18:11] I was afraid of this. 我怕的就是这个
[18:12] I’m gonna have to force you to switch back 我现在要用我的外星人力量
[18:14] with my alien strength. 强迫你换回来
[18:17] And then it was a full-on battle 接着就上演了一场厮杀
[18:18] with that loader you might remember from before. 外星人对战之前提到的机械装备
[18:20] How do you even use this thing? 这玩意儿咋用啊
[18:23] you just hold onto the… 你得握住
[18:24] – Never mind, I got it. – Okay, good. -不用了 我回了 -那就好
[18:29] So we were fighting. And the audience 于是我们开打了 观众们都看得
[18:31] was really into it, and they weren’t just being nice 津津有味 绝不是因为这是学生演的
[18:33] ’cause it was a school play. Right, Dad? 所以给我们面子 对吧老爸
[18:35] It was… it was… 那很 那很…
[18:37] It was like Avenue Q meets Caligula 好比《Q大道》遇上《罗马帝国艳情史》
[18:39] meets a fight outside of a Dairy Queen. 外加DQ店外的大战
[18:42] Yes. Right. E-Exactly. 对 就是那样
[18:43] Wait, you saw Caligula? 等下 你看过《罗马帝国艳情史》
[18:45] You saw Caligula? 你看过
[18:46] Wait, what’s Caligula? 等下 《罗马帝国艳情史》是啥
[18:47] Come on, I don’t want to hurt you. 别这样 我不想伤害你
[18:49] – Switch back. – No. -换回来 -不要
[18:54] I’m never changing back. 我再也不要换回来
[18:59] Sweeties? 宝贝儿们
[19:02] They need me. 他们需要我
[19:03] Okay, let’s switch back. 好吧 我们换回来
[19:05] Oh, phew. 太好了
[19:06] But after we switch back, 但换回来以后
[19:07] my babies will need a host body 我的宝宝需要一个宿主
[19:08] to feed off of as a life source. 为它们提供生命力
[19:10] Will you be that host body? 你能当那个宿主吗
[19:12] Maybe? 也许吧
[19:13] I mean, after we switch. 那也是在换回来之后
[19:14] Let’s switch first. 我们先换吧
[19:15] Okay. 好吧
[19:15] One, two, three… 一 二 三
[19:18] I want to switch back. 我想换回来
[19:22] Come here, alien babies. 快来 我的外星人宝贝儿们
[19:24] Come to mama. 快来妈妈这儿
[19:27] Okay, bye. 好了 回见
[19:28] I’ll get back to you about that host body thing. 我之后再找你商量宿主的事儿
[19:30] Everyone lived happily ever after. 之后所有人都过上了幸福的生活
[19:31] Then the crew kids struck the set real fast 然后负责幕后的学生很快撤了布景
[19:33] and that was that. 就是这样
[19:34] So, wow. There you have it, Lin. 就是这样 琳
[19:36] Pretty much how it went at school. 几乎再现了当时的情况
[19:38] You mean exactly much. 完全再现
[19:40] Oh, my God. I can’t believe I missed it. 真不敢相信我居然错过了
[19:43] If I was as strong as those mothers in your stories, 如果我和你们故事里的妈妈一样厉害
[19:45] I would have gone and just sneezed all over 我肯定会去的 然后打喷嚏
[19:47] everyone’s dumb faces. 喷那些二货一脸
[19:49] What? Mom, you are the mothers in those stories. 怎么会老妈 你就是我们故事里的妈妈啊
[19:52] – I am? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[19:53] You would take a rubber band to the gut for us. 你就是那种会为我们挡橡皮筋的妈妈
[19:56] You stand up for us all the time. 你一直保护着我们
[19:58] Well, yeah, I guess. 好像是的
[19:59] And you’re not a god, but you’re god-like. 你虽然不是神 但你和神一样
[20:02] That’s true. 的确
[20:03] And you’re a badass protective queen bee alien 你就是那个全力保护自己宝宝
[20:06] with acid for blood, right? 流着酸血的外星人女王对吧
[20:07] Kinda, yeah, maybe. 有可能
[20:09] And you’d forgive your husband 你会原谅你丈夫
[20:10] for messing up on some videotaping. 没能录好录像
[20:12] Geez, Dad. Got to weasel in, huh? 我天老爸 一定要这样见缝插针吗
[20:14] Trying. 我这不是试试嘛
[20:15] Get in here. Mother’s Day weekend hug. 都过来 母情节周末拥抱
[20:18] I don’t think we should be touching. 我们好像不该有肢体接触
[20:21] Hey. The school just sent a link 学校发了一个今天表演
[20:23] to a recording of the performance. 的视频链接
[20:26] Should we watch it? 要不要看看
[20:29] You know what? I don’t want to watch it. 算了 我不想看
[20:31] I already know I like your version better. 不用看我也知道我更喜欢你们复述的版本
[20:33] Got to say, this was a pretty great Mother’s Day gift. 我得说 我很喜欢今年的母亲节礼物
[20:37] What else did you get me? 你们还给我准备了啥
[20:41] *Oh, what a feeling* *感觉真好*
[20:44] *When we’re dancing on the ceiling* *我们在天花板上舞蹈*
[20:48] *Oh, what a feeling* *感觉真好*
[20:52] *When we’re dancing on the ceiling* *我们在天花板上舞蹈*
[20:54] *What is happening here?* *这里怎么了*
[20:58] *Something’s going on that’s not quite clear* *有情况 但不知是什么*
[21:01] *Somebody turn on the light* *谁去开下灯*
[21:04] *We’re gonna have a party* *我们要开派对狂欢*
[21:06] *It’s starting tonight.* *就在今晚*
[21:10] Everyone’s upside-down. 大家都倒过来了
[21:11] The blood’s rushing to my head. 我脑充血了
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme