时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 蟋蟀先生杀死你 除虫害公司 | |
[00:12] | 恶搞迪斯尼动画《木偶奇遇记》中的人物 Jiminy Cricekt 蟋蟀金先生吉米尼 | |
[00:19] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[00:21] | It’s your special birthday breakfast. | 这是你的生日特餐 |
[00:23] | Oatmeal? | 麦片吗 |
[00:24] | That’s a muffin. | 玛芬蛋糕 |
[00:25] | Didn’t bake all the way through. | 没有完全熟 |
[00:27] | Still good, though. It’s made with love. | 但还是很不错的 饱含爱意 |
[00:29] | And no flour, by accident. | 不含面粉 这是个意外 |
[00:31] | Mom’s not a baker, Dad. | 老爸 老妈可不是面包师 |
[00:33] | She’s a modern-day woman. | 她是新时代女性 |
[00:34] | Yeah, don’t expect things to be baked | 别指望什么都完全熟 |
[00:36] | all the time, you sexist pig! | 你这个直男癌 |
[00:37] | Well, happy birthday to me. | 祝我生日快乐 |
[00:39] | So, you want to do anything special for your big day? | 生日想要做什么吗 |
[00:42] | Well, we don’t have to do anything special. | 不用特别做什么 |
[00:44] | I’m happy just having my muffin soup | 吃着玛芬蛋糕…糊 |
[00:46] | and reading the newspaper. | 看看报纸 我就很开心了 |
[00:48] | Can’t we have one place in this house | 这个家就不能有一块净土 |
[00:50] | that’s safe from reading?! | 是阅读禁区吗 |
[00:51] | – Oh, my God. – What? What is it? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[00:53] | The planetarium is having | 天文馆要举行最后一次 |
[00:55] | its last ever rock and roll laser show. | 摇滚激光秀了 |
[00:56] | And it’s happening tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[00:58] | Guys, it’s Dad’s birthday, | 各位 今天是老爸生日 |
[00:59] | so let’s pretend we all know what he’s talking about. | 大家快假装听懂了他在说啥 |
[01:01] | A laser light show, Tina, | 蒂娜 激光秀 |
[01:03] | Is when they take a classic rock and roll album | 就是表演者将经典的摇滚专辑 |
[01:05] | and bring it to life with lasers. | 以激光的形式表现出来 |
[01:07] | And they’re doing the best one: | 他们今晚要演的还是最精彩的一场 |
[01:08] | General Inzanity by Zentipede. | 蜈松乐队的《疯狂将军》 |
[01:10] | I went to that a couple times as a kid. | 我小时候去看过好几次 |
[01:12] | I was a little bit into it. | 我有一点喜欢 |
[01:15] | This is amazing! | 太酷啦 |
[01:17] | I can’t believe this is the last one. | 不敢相信这就是最后一次了 |
[01:19] | – Why are they ending it? – I don’t know. | -为什么不做了呢 -不知道 |
[01:21] | I mean, the music’s kind of old. | 他们选的音乐是有点老 |
[01:22] | And the lasers are kind of old. | 激光效果也有点过时 |
[01:24] | The people who like it are mostly kind of… | 喜欢他们表演的人也基本都… |
[01:26] | – Old? – I was gonna say cool. | -很老 -我是想说酷的 |
[01:28] | Hey, maybe we could go to this, for my birthday. | 我们可以去看看 算为我过生日 |
[01:31] | Yeah. Great idea. | 好啊 |
[01:33] | Right, kids? | 对吧 孩子们 |
[01:34] | – Sure. Sure. Sure. – Yes? | -当然 -是吧 |
[01:37] | Sounds like you guys aren’t interested. | 你们好像不太感兴趣 |
[01:39] | – No. – What? | -没有 -怎么会 |
[01:40] | I am. Going out, watching lasers. | 我有兴趣 出门去看激光 |
[01:43] | It’s what I always imagined Future Gene would be into. | 我一直觉得未来的吉恩会喜欢这个 |
[01:45] | Hey, you two can go together. | 你们父子俩可以一起去 |
[01:47] | Yes, this one has Dad and Gene written all over it. | 对 这活动就是为老爸和吉恩量身定做的 |
[01:50] | That would be fun. Gene? | 会很有趣的 吉恩你说呢 |
[01:52] | Let’s do it. | 就这么决定了 |
[01:53] | And while the boys are away, | 男生们去看表演 |
[01:55] | maybe us girls can have dinner with Gretchen. | 咱们女生可以去和格雷琴吃顿饭 |
[01:57] | She’s been bugging me to hang out. | 她一直嚷嚷着要和我出去玩 |
[01:59] | Sure. I like Gretchen. She’s your friend who swears. | 行 格雷琴挺好 是你朋友中会骂人的 |
[02:01] | She’s a cool sassy “B” Who don’t take “S” From anyone. | 她是个不能忍受被别人骂的傲娇小婊砸 |
[02:04] | Oh, my God. This muffin is… That’s really bad. | 这个玛芬蛋糕 真的太难吃了 |
[02:06] | I wasn’t awake yet! I hadn’t had coffee! | 我做的时候还没睡醒 还没喝咖啡 |
[02:09] | Zentipede laser light show. | 蜈松激光秀 |
[02:10] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[02:11] | Gene, it’s gonna be so much fun. | 吉恩 会很有意思的 |
[02:13] | You keep saying “Zentipede” Like it’s a real thing. | 你老蜈松蜈松的 说得跟真有这东西似的 |
[02:16] | Zentipede is the band. | 蜈松是乐队名 |
[02:17] | I brought their General Inzanity album on CD. | 我带了他们的《疯狂将军》 |
[02:20] | I-I could play it for you. | 可以放给你听 |
[02:21] | – Sure. – Or wait, wait, wait. | -好啊 -等等 |
[02:22] | Maybe you shouldn’t know too much going in. | 也许不该让你知道太多 |
[02:24] | I-I think it’ll be better that way. | 我觉得这样会更好 |
[02:26] | – Like the Iraq war. – Sort of. | -就像伊拉克战争 -差不多吧 |
[02:30] | Gretchen works at the mall now? | 格雷琴现在在商场工作了 |
[02:31] | I thought she did hair. | 她不是给别人做头发吗 |
[02:32] | She does. | 她是做头发 |
[02:33] | She’s working at some salon called Special Girl. | 她在一家名叫与众不同少女的美发店工作 |
[02:37] | I don’t think this is a salon. | 这好像不是美发店啊 |
[02:39] | So many dollies! | 好多娃娃 |
[02:41] | This is intense. | 这也太夸张了 |
[02:42] | Are there enough girly girls in the world | 世界上有这么多少女心的女孩 |
[02:44] | to support a place like this? | 来支撑这种店的业务吗 |
[02:47] | Tina, what’s wrong, sweetie? | 蒂娜 怎么了 |
[02:49] | I think they’re creepy. I mean… | 我觉得它们很吓人 我是说 |
[02:51] | I think they’re creepy. | 我觉得它们很吓人 |
[02:52] | I think they’re sweet. | 我觉得很可爱 |
[02:54] | Look at that one. | 看那个 |
[02:55] | What pretty eyes. Like Donna Mills. | 好漂亮的眼睛 像唐娜·米尔斯[演员] |
[02:58] | I don’t really like her eyes. | 我不喜欢它的眼睛 |
[02:59] | Do you like my eyes? | 你喜欢我的眼睛吗 |
[03:01] | – Louise! – She doesn’t like my eyes! | -露易丝 -她不喜欢我的眼睛 |
[03:03] | Stop it. I know that’s you. | 别闹了 我知道是你装的 |
[03:04] | Hey, look, there’s Gretchen. | 格雷琴在那里 |
[03:05] | What do you know, she is doing hair. | 她确实是在做头发 |
[03:06] | 与众不同少女 美发沙龙 | |
[03:08] | – Hey, Gretch. – Hey, Linda. | -嗨 格雷琴 -嗨 琳达 |
[03:10] | Excuse me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[03:11] | I’m supposed to talk to them like they’re real | 我得把她们当真的客人跟她们讲话 |
[03:13] | or my manager gets in my face. | 不然经理会找我麻烦 |
[03:14] | You want a magazine or something? | 您要看杂志什么的吗 |
[03:16] | Okay, whatever. | 好吧 随便吧 |
[03:17] | This place is a scream. I love it. | 这地方太棒了 我喜欢 |
[03:19] | Gretchen, do you miss working with, | 格雷琴 你想念 |
[03:21] | like, real live people? | 和活人一起工作的感觉吗 |
[03:23] | Screw live people. | 去他的活人吧 |
[03:24] | Most of ’em tip worse than the dolls. | 大多数人给的小费比娃娃还低 |
[03:27] | You get it. Anyway, | 你懂的 总之 |
[03:29] | I thought we could use my employee discount | 我想说我们可以在与众不同少女餐厅 |
[03:31] | in the Special Girl restaurant. | 用餐 然后享用我的员工价 |
[03:34] | There’s a restaurant here, too? | 这里还有餐厅 |
[03:35] | The next time I complain | 下次我再吐槽咱家餐厅可悲 |
[03:36] | that our restaurant is sad, remind me about this. | 请提醒我还有这家餐厅 |
[03:39] | Let me just finish giving this little lady a blowout. | 最后 让我给这位小女士造个型 |
[03:42] | She’s going to an incredibly important sleepover | 她这个周末要去参加一个重要的 |
[03:44] | this weekend. Right? | 睡衣派对 对吧 |
[03:46] | Huge. | 非常重要 |
[03:47] | All right. Settle down. | 好了 请坐好 |
[03:49] | There she is, Gene. | 到了 吉恩 |
[03:50] | The planetarium. | 天文馆 |
[03:51] | So this place was your only friend, huh? | 所以这地方曾是你唯一的朋友 |
[03:53] | Basically. | 基本上是的 |
[03:54] | Looks like they’re renovating it. | 他们好像在做翻修工作 |
[03:56] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[03:57] | It’s like a skunk is smoking. | 闻起来像臭鼬在抽烟 |
[03:59] | That’s, probably what it is. | 也许就是抽烟的臭鼬 |
[04:01] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Big man. | 大兄弟 |
[04:02] | Sold out show. You got tix? | 满座的演出 有票[虱子]吗 |
[04:04] | Not anymore. I use a spray and a medicated collar | 没有了 我用了喷雾和带药的颈环 |
[04:07] | And I stay out of tall grass. | 而且从来不进高草丛 |
[04:08] | Gene, he’s selling tickets. He’s a scalper. | 吉恩 他在卖票 他是黄牛 |
[04:11] | W-we’re good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[04:12] | I’ve also got, uh, tube socks. | 我还有筒袜 |
[04:14] | And, slap bracelets? Ouch. | 手环 |
[04:16] | We’re, uh… No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[04:17] | Come on, Gene, let’s go. | 走吧 吉恩 |
[04:19] | Or you can wear ’em as a choker. | 也可以当做项圈 |
[04:20] | You’re really hurting yourself. | 别那样对自己 |
[04:23] | We’re gonna pass. Thanks. | 我们不用了 谢谢 |
[04:25] | Any bags? | 带包了吗 |
[04:26] | Just this old bag. | 只有这位老大爷 |
[04:27] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[04:28] | No ins and outs. No exceptions. Understand? | 不能随意出入 没有例外 明白 |
[04:30] | Got it. Come on, buddy. We’re doing this. | 明白 走吧小兄弟 我们进去 |
[04:33] | I’ve got the need for Zentipede! | 蜈松万岁 |
[04:37] | It’s adorable! | 太可爱了 |
[04:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:40] | Yep, and they serve alcohol. | 而且这里供应酒 |
[04:41] | I know you were wondering, Linda. | 我知道你在想这个问题 琳达 |
[04:43] | – Yeah. Yeah, I was. – Yeah. | -确实在想 -对 |
[04:44] | Yeah. Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[04:45] | Did you bring dolls this evening, | 各位带了娃娃吗 |
[04:47] | or will you be needing one of our dinner dolls? | 或者需要餐厅娃娃吗 |
[04:49] | What are dinner dolls? | 什么是餐厅娃娃 |
[04:50] | You need a doll to eat here. | 在这儿吃饭得有娃娃陪着才行 |
[04:51] | Like some restaurants say “Jacket required” | 就像有些餐厅要求穿外套 |
[04:53] | or “Ma’am, that bathing suit needs a bottom.” | 或是 “女士 泳衣得穿泳裤” |
[04:55] | Oh, so we get to eat with our very own dolly. | 所以我们可以和自己的洋娃娃共进晚餐 |
[05:00] | Seriously? Is this a joke? | 真的吗 开玩笑的吧 |
[05:02] | Not at all. But you know who likes funny jokes? | 当然不是 但你知道谁喜欢有趣的笑话吗 |
[05:05] | Jillian! Her daddy’s a circus clown in 1903, | 吉莉安 她爸爸1903年是马戏团小丑 |
[05:08] | and she wants to be just like him. | 她想成为像她爸爸一样的人 |
[05:10] | Get it out of my face. | 拿开 |
[05:11] | Yeah, no clowns. | 不要小丑 |
[05:12] | Okay. How about you? | 好吧 你呢 |
[05:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:15] | Yeah, all the dolls come with a story like that. | 所有娃娃都有一个类似的故事 |
[05:17] | Come on, just pick one. I’m starving. | 快 随便选一个 我要饿死了 |
[05:18] | Can I get some bread sticks? | 我能吃点法棍吗 |
[05:19] | Is that going back to the kitchen? | 那是要端回厨房吗 |
[05:23] | Aren’t these seats great? | 这座位有没有很棒 |
[05:24] | Wine me, dine me and recline me. | 三大享受 躺椅仅次于美酒与美食之后 |
[05:27] | Gene, here we go. | 吉恩 开始咯 |
[05:29] | Fog machines? This is promising! | 烟雾机 有前途 |
[05:31] | See you on the other side, buddy. | 另一边见 小兄弟 |
[05:34] | Zentipede! | 蜈松 |
[05:39] | That’s loud! | 好吵 |
[05:40] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[05:43] | Oh… boy. | 天呐 |
[05:46] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[05:49] | Here it comes, man. Here it comes. | 来了 来了 |
[05:51] | Here what comes, lollipop hippie?! | 什么来了 棒棒糖嬉皮士 |
[05:58] | Gene, are you okay? | 吉恩 你还好吗 |
[06:01] | I want to go! I want to go right now! | 我想走 我想马上就走 |
[06:03] | A-Are you sure? Because the… | 确定吗 因为 |
[06:06] | Oh, you seem sure. | 你看上去是挺确定的 |
[06:08] | Don’t make me go back in there! | 别让再我回去 |
[06:09] | Gene, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 吉恩 没关系的没关系 |
[06:11] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[06:12] | Not that fast. | 不要这么快 |
[06:14] | Look, look, look, Gene, Gene. | 吉恩 听着 吉恩 |
[06:15] | Do you want to go back in or do you want to go home? | 你想回去吗 还是想回家 |
[06:18] | Home! I mean, maybe. | 回家 我是说 可以回家 |
[06:20] | It’s your birthday, so… | 但今天是你生日 所以 |
[06:22] | Don’t-don’t worry about that. | 别顾虑那个 |
[06:23] | I-I won’t enjoy the show if you’re not enjoying it. | 你不喜欢的话我也没法好好欣赏的 |
[06:26] | Okay, let’s go home. | 好吧 我们回家吧 |
[06:27] | Or we could go back in | 或者我们回去 |
[06:29] | and I could help you get through it, | 我帮你克服恐惧 |
[06:31] | ’cause it’s just the beginning and | 因为这才刚开始 |
[06:33] | All right, all right. Right, right. W-We’ll go. | 好了好了 我们走 |
[06:35] | – We’ll go. We’ll go home. – Good plan. | -我们走 我们回家 -好主意 |
[06:38] | I know it’s your birthday, but you didn’t tell me | 我知道今天是你生日 但你没告诉我 |
[06:40] | that was going to be the loudest, scariest thing ever. | 这表演这么吵 这么可怕 |
[06:43] | I’m sorry, Gene. Now that I think of it, | 对不起 吉恩 现在想起来 |
[06:44] | I was, like, 16 when I went. | 我当时去看表演时是16岁 |
[06:47] | 11 is probably pretty young. | 你11岁可能确实太小了 |
[06:48] | This is like when you let me watch Beaches all over again. | 这种感觉就像你要我重看《情比姐妹深》 |
[06:51] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:52] | And Terms of Endearment, | 和《母女情深》 |
[06:53] | and then Kramer vs. Kramer. | 还有《克莱默夫妇》 |
[06:55] | What the hell?! | 什么鬼啊 |
[06:56] | I was on a kick. | 我当时很迷恋嘛 |
[06:57] | L-Let’s just go home. | 我们回家好了 |
[06:59] | I mean, the music was pretty great, right? | 但音乐很棒对吧 |
[07:02] | How could you tell? It was so loud. | 那么吵 怎么听得出来 |
[07:04] | Well, if you want, I could play you a song or two | 如果你原意 我可以用正常音量 |
[07:06] | at normal volume, and we could listen while we drive. | 给你放一两首 我们开车的时候听 |
[07:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:10] | Attention, humans of America. | 美国人民请注意 |
[07:13] | I am General Inzanity, and I have seized control. | 我是疯狂将军 我已夺取控制权 |
[07:16] | Control. Control! | 控制权 控制权 |
[07:17] | Who’s General Inzanity? | 谁是疯狂将军 |
[07:19] | Oh, he’s an evil robot army general | 他是个邪恶的机器人将军 |
[07:21] | who takes control of the government in the year 2007, | 在2007年掌控了政府 |
[07:24] | which used to be a long time in the future. | 在我那会儿07年还是遥远的未来 |
[07:26] | An evil robot army general, you say? | 邪恶的机器人将军 |
[07:29] | Yeah. The songs tell a story. It’s a rock opera. | 这首歌讲了一个故事 是一出摇滚歌剧 |
[07:31] | Well, they called it a “Rock-sperience,” | 他们称之为”摇滚体验” |
[07:33] | – which is dumber. – Beg to differ. | -更蠢 -恕不同意 |
[07:35] | So, General Inzanity starts cracking down on rockers | 所以疯狂将军开始镇压 |
[07:38] | who are just trying to have a good time. | 完全无害 只想玩乐的摇滚歌手 |
[07:40] | But there’s one rocker | 但有一个摇滚歌手反击了 |
[07:41] | who fights back. He’s a rebel. | 他是个反叛者 |
[07:43] | His name is “The Rebel.” | 他名字就叫反叛者 |
[07:44] | As a teenager, I kind of related to him. | 我青年时代奉他为偶像 |
[07:46] | Of course. | 能理解 |
[07:48] | Anyway, The Rebel writes a song that inspires people | 总之 反叛者写了首歌激励大家 |
[07:50] | to rise up against General Inzanity. | 站起来反抗疯狂将军 |
[07:52] | It’s called “Let My People Rock. Part One.” | 这歌叫 我们有摇滚的权利 第一部 |
[07:54] | L-Let me skip to that one. | 我跳到这首歌 |
[07:55] | *We don’t need robots* | *我们不需要机器* |
[07:57] | *We don’t need robots* | *我们不需要机器* |
[07:58] | *Let my people rock* | *我们有摇滚的权利* |
[08:01] | *Let my people rock* | *我们有摇滚的权利* |
[08:02] | *We are not machines* | *我们不是机器* |
[08:04] | *We like to wear tight jeans* | *我们爱穿紧身牛仔* |
[08:08] | Catchy. | 朗朗上口啊 |
[08:09] | So, then what happens? | 然后发生了什么 |
[08:10] | Well, hold on. Let’s do this right. | 等等 我们用正确方式打开 |
[08:13] | Nice. | 不错 |
[08:14] | All right, imagine this is really cool lasers. | 好了 想象这真的是很酷炫的激光 |
[08:16] | – Okay. – So, General Inzanity arrests the hero | -好吧 -疯狂将军逮捕了英雄 |
[08:19] | and sentences him to hard labor in a rock quarry. | 判他在采石场干苦力 |
[08:22] | – Could happen. – And all day, | -很有可能 -这位英雄 |
[08:23] | the hero pushes these boulders up a mountain | 不得不终日把这些岩石推到山上 |
[08:25] | to build General Inzanity a new evil lair. | 就为了给疯狂将军建个新的邪恶根据地 |
[08:28] | And then these rebel fighters show up, | 然后起义战士出现了 |
[08:30] | and they try to help the hero escape, | 他们试图帮助英雄逃走 |
[08:32] | but instead, they get trapped | 但他们也被 |
[08:33] | on top of the mountain, surrounded by the robot army. | 困在了山顶上 被机器人军队包围 |
[08:36] | And that’s when The Rebel gets the idea | 那时候反叛者就想到 |
[08:38] | to roll the boulders down on the robots. | 把岩石滚下去 撞死机器人 |
[08:40] | You mean he rolls rocks… | 你的意思是他滚动岩石 |
[08:42] | To save rock and roll. | 来拯救摇滚乐 |
[08:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[08:47] | The plot is not subtle. | 剧情挺好懂的 |
[08:48] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[08:49] | Oh, I haven’t even told you about the best part: | 我还没和你说最精彩的部分 |
[08:51] | the climax of the whole thing. | 整件事的高潮所在 |
[08:53] | It’s, actually, it’s-it’s hard to describe. | 很难用语言描述 |
[08:55] | I mean, I don’t want to oversell it, | 我不想过份吹嘘 |
[08:57] | but it changes you forever. | 但它会彻底改变你 |
[09:00] | I want to see it. Did we miss it? | 我想看 我们错过了吗 |
[09:02] | Did we miss the climax? | 我们错过高潮了吗 |
[09:03] | Really? You want to go back? | 真的吗 你想回去看吗 |
[09:04] | Yes? Kind of? | 想 有点想 |
[09:06] | I mean, maybe it’s worth going deaf | 没准值得我被震聋 |
[09:07] | and peeing in my pants a little. | 被吓尿吧 |
[09:09] | Also, it’s your birthday. | 而且今天是你生日 |
[09:11] | Wait, Gene, don’t go back for me. | 等等 吉恩 不要为了我才回去 |
[09:13] | I’m not doing this for you. | 我不是为了你 |
[09:14] | I’m doing this for me. And you. | 我是为了我自己 还有你 |
[09:16] | Now come on. | 走吧 |
[09:19] | Hello, ladies. | 姑娘们好 |
[09:20] | My name’s Andrew. I’ll be your server. | 我叫安德鲁 我会为你们服务 |
[09:21] | Let’s get you started with those cinnamon buns you ordered. | 先上你们点的肉桂面包 |
[09:23] | Cinnamon buns? We didn’t order these. | 肉桂面包 我们没点啊 |
[09:26] | You didn’t order them, huh? | 你们没点 |
[09:27] | It must’ve been one of the dolls. | 那肯定是其中一个娃娃点的 |
[09:29] | My guess is Becky, | 我猜是贝姬 |
[09:31] | because her favorite food is cinnamon buns. | 因为她最爱吃肉桂面包 |
[09:33] | Says so on her info card. | 她的信息卡上就这么写的 |
[09:34] | Well, that’s Becky for you. | 那是贝姬给你点的 |
[09:37] | You bring the cinnamon buns | 你端上来肉桂面包 |
[09:38] | and say a doll ordered ’em. I love it. | 说是娃娃点的 我喜欢这套路 |
[09:40] | This better not show up on the check. | 账单上最好别出现这个 |
[09:42] | – I know the tricks. – They’re complimentary. | -我知道这伎俩 -这是赠送的 |
[09:44] | Well, they should be free. | 本来就该免费 |
[09:46] | – Waiter? – Yes. | -服务员 -怎么了 |
[09:47] | If my doll orders anything, could you warn me? | 如果我的娃娃点了什么 能提醒我下吗 |
[09:49] | – Sure thing. – And is she looking at me? | -当然 -她在看我吗 |
[09:51] | – Now? No. – Oh, good, good, good. | -现在吗 没有 -那就好 那就好 |
[09:53] | But now she is. | 但她现在在看了 |
[09:55] | Okay, I’ll give you ladies and your dolls | 我给你们点时间 |
[09:56] | a moment to look at the menu. | 让你们和娃娃们看下菜单 |
[09:58] | FYI, the dinner dolls must stay in the restaurant area. | 还有 餐厅娃娃只能呆在餐厅区域 |
[10:01] | They’re not store dolls, they’re dinner dolls. | 他们不是商店娃娃 他们是餐厅娃娃 |
[10:03] | They’ve accepted it. So should you. | 它们接受了 你们也该接受 |
[10:05] | So, let’s see. Let’s read about Becky. | 来看看贝姬的信息卡 |
[10:07] | Let’s get to know her. | 认识一下她 |
[10:08] | It says here Becky is the daughter | 上面说贝姬是 |
[10:10] | of a rich merchant in the 1890s. | 一个19世纪90年代富商的女儿 |
[10:13] | Whenever that was. | 鬼知道那是什么时候 |
[10:14] | Okay, I’ll play. My doll’s name is Suzie. | 好吧我配合你下 我的娃娃叫苏西 |
[10:17] | She was the first girl to wear glasses in public. | 她是第一个在公共场合戴眼镜的女孩 |
[10:21] | Which is pretty cool. | 挺酷 |
[10:23] | My doll keeps pulling her dress over her head. Stop it! | 我的娃娃老把裙子盖脸上 别闹了 |
[10:26] | How about yours, Tina? | 你的呢 蒂娜 |
[10:27] | Yeah, tell us about Little Winky. | 是啊 和我们说说眨眼小美女 |
[10:29] | – What’s her deal? – Her name is Francine. | -她有什么事 -她叫Francine |
[10:32] | She’s a ballerina. | 是个芭蕾舞演员 |
[10:33] | Ballerina? Whoa. | 芭蕾舞演员 |
[10:35] | How do they come up with this stuff? | 他们怎么想出的这种东西 |
[10:37] | “Francine joined an American ballet troupe | 弗朗辛是美国一个芭蕾舞团的舞者 |
[10:39] | “that toured the world at the beginning of the Cold War. | 冷战初期 芭蕾舞团在世界巡演 |
[10:41] | “While in Europe, she was recruited | 当舞团来到欧洲 她被招募 |
[10:43] | to spy on the Russians.” | 秘密监视苏联人 |
[10:45] | What a weird, serious little doll. | 真是个古怪严肃的小娃娃 |
[10:47] | She’s a spy? | 她是个间谍 |
[10:48] | Okay, her I like. | 我喜欢她 |
[10:50] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:50] | Then maybe she could sit with you and Suzie. | 要不你和她还有苏西坐一起 |
[10:53] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[10:55] | – Okay. Sure. – Thanks. Thanks. | -好吧 当然 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[10:57] | Gretchen, your doll’s on the floor, hon. | 格雷琴 你的娃娃掉地上了 宝贝 |
[10:58] | Oh, look at you. You’re all dirty! | 看看你 浑身都脏了 |
[11:00] | What are you doing down there? | 你在地上做什么 |
[11:02] | No ins and outs! | 不许随意进出 |
[11:03] | – Can we buy new tickets? – Sold out! | -我们能再买票吗 -卖完了 |
[11:05] | We could be seat fillers | 我们可以在名人观众 |
[11:07] | when the celebrities in the audience go to the bathroom. | 去厕所的时候帮他们占座 |
[11:10] | – No. – You’re impossible! | -不行 -你真讨厌 |
[11:12] | Gene, look. It’s the scalper. | 吉恩 看 是那个黄牛 |
[11:15] | Pardon me. Hey. | 对不起 |
[11:15] | Wait. What are you mad about? | 等等 你们想要什么 |
[11:17] | Tickets, socks or marijuana? | 票 袜子还是大麻 |
[11:18] | No. No. What? I-I wanted | 啥 不不 我想 |
[11:20] | to see if you have any more tickets for sale. | 看看你是否还有票卖 |
[11:22] | Is obstructed view okay? | 视野不好的可以吗 |
[11:24] | – Sure. – Then you can try watching from here. | -可以 -那你们可以从这里看了 |
[11:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:27] | That’s a scalper joke. | 这是黄牛爱开的玩笑 |
[11:29] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Oh, man. I’m out of tickets. | -好吧 -伙计 我没票了 |
[11:31] | – Crap! – All right, well, we gave it a shot, Gene. | -该死 -好吧 我们试过了 吉恩 |
[11:33] | I-I guess it wasn’t meant to happen. | 大概我们和它无缘吧 |
[11:35] | I mean, there is a way to sneak in, | 有办法偷溜进去 |
[11:38] | but it’s not for beginners who don’t buy slap bracelets. | 但一般不告诉不买手环的新手 |
[11:41] | Please! It’s his birthday! | 求你了 今天是他生日 |
[11:43] | – He’s not gonna have that many more. – Gene. | -他没多少生日可过了 -吉恩 |
[11:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:46] | It’s risky, but if you give me $20, | 这有风险 但如果你们给我20块 |
[11:49] | we’ll get you into the laser show. | 我就想办法让你们进去看激光秀 |
[11:50] | Okay, but how? We-we want to get in | 好吧 但是什么办法 我们想在大结局前 |
[11:52] | before the big finish, and that’s any minute. | 赶进去 马上就到了 |
[11:54] | All will be revealed when you give me… $25. | 我会全部告诉你 在你给我25块后 |
[11:57] | Wait. You just said $20. | 等等 你刚说20 |
[11:58] | Throw in your slappiest slap bracelet, | 给我们你拍得最响的手环 |
[12:00] | and you’ve got a deal! | 我们就成交 |
[12:03] | Okay, here’s 25 bucks. So, what do we do? | 给 25美元 我们现在怎么做 |
[12:06] | Well, first, allow me. Bam! | 首先 请允许我 |
[12:08] | Slappy birthday, Dad. | 生日响乐 老爸 |
[12:09] | On this paper, you’ll find a phone number. | 这纸上有一个电话号码 |
[12:11] | It’s the direct line to the concession stand inside. | 电话直接通到里面的小卖部 |
[12:14] | Call it, and when the guy picks up, | 打这个电话 有人接听时 |
[12:15] | give him the pass phrase. | 告诉他口令 |
[12:17] | What’s the pass phrase? | 口令是什么 |
[12:18] | The pass phrase is… | 口令是… |
[12:22] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:23] | Word to the wise: two guys work at the concession stand. | 给个忠告 有两个人在小卖部工作 |
[12:26] | One is cool, the other is not. | 一个人很好 另一个人不好 |
[12:29] | Okay. what are their names? | 好的 他们叫什么 |
[12:31] | – They’re both named Nick. – Nice. | -都叫尼克 -真好 |
[12:33] | If the uncool Nick answers, hang up right away. | 如果那个人不好的尼克接的 立刻挂断 |
[12:36] | How are we supposed to know which Nick we’re talking to? | 怎么知道和我们说话的是哪个尼克 |
[12:39] | You’ll know the cool Nick, | 好尼克你肯定能听出来的 |
[12:40] | ’cause, you know, he sounds cool. | 因为 他听着就很好说话 |
[12:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:43] | Another word to the wise. | 另一个忠告 |
[12:44] | The uncool Nick knows we do this, | 不好的尼克知道我们做这种事 |
[12:46] | so sometimes he tries to sound cool, | 所以有时他会假装很好说话 |
[12:48] | and he’s very good. | 他装得很好 |
[12:50] | It’s almost impossible to tell the difference. | 几乎不可能区分 |
[12:52] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:52] | I guess we’ll feel it out. Thank you. | 我想我们会感觉出来的 谢谢 |
[12:54] | If you get caught, you do not know me. I’m out! | 如果被抓 别说认识我 我撤了 |
[12:57] | Look at him go! His ponytail’s like a propeller! | 你看他闪人的样子 马尾辫就像螺旋桨 |
[13:00] | He’s gonna take off! | 他要起飞了 |
[13:02] | Miss, we have your chicken fingers, | 女士 您的鸡柳条 |
[13:04] | and for your dolls, | 还有给你们娃娃的 |
[13:04] | our best plastic spaghetti. | 我们最好的塑料意面 |
[13:06] | That’s why I love this gal. | 这就是我为什么喜欢这妹子 |
[13:07] | She’s watching the Russians, | 她监视苏联人 |
[13:08] | but she’s not watching her carbs. | 却毫不在意自己的碳水化合物摄入量 |
[13:10] | Well, Francine’s getting discontinued, | 弗朗辛就要停产了 |
[13:12] | so now’s the time to live it up. | 所以她也该放纵一下了 |
[13:14] | Wait, what? What did he mean, uh, “Discontinued”? | 等等 什么 他说停产是什么意思 |
[13:17] | sometimes they stop making a certain doll, | 公司偶尔会停止生产某种娃娃 |
[13:20] | so they get rid of the whole stock. | 这时候他们会处理掉所有库存 |
[13:21] | Usually, they donate ’em to poor kids. | 通常会把它们捐给穷孩子 |
[13:23] | – Huh, that’s nice. – But that’s just the new dolls. | -那挺好 -但只有新娃娃是这样 |
[13:25] | For these dinner dolls, it’s different. | 对于这些餐厅娃娃就不同了 |
[13:27] | They get dinged up, so discontinued dinner dolls | 它们容易变形 所以停产的餐厅娃娃 |
[13:30] | get put in a sort of… | 会被放进一种… |
[13:31] | – It’s a sort of like a… – W-What? | -类似… -什么 |
[13:34] | I guess you’d call it like a… | 你可以叫它 |
[13:35] | a chipper-shredder for dolls. | 给洋娃娃用的树枝粉碎机 |
[13:37] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:37] | Yeah, it turns ’em into this shredded stuff. | 是的 会把它们变成碎布条一样的东西 |
[13:39] | They use it in the mat material over in the play area. | 用来做游乐区地板软垫的布料 |
[13:42] | Sometimes an eye doesn’t get shredded, | 有时候眼睛没被切碎 |
[13:45] | and it looks like a kid is down there staring at you! | 看起来就像一个小孩在那瞪着你 |
[13:52] | It’s pretty messed up when you think about it. | 想起来挺残忍的 |
[13:55] | Just sipping my wine. | 喝口我的酒 |
[13:58] | You got this, Dad. | 你能搞定 老爸 |
[13:59] | Remember, hang up if the uncool Nick answers. | 记住 如果人不好的尼克接就挂掉 |
[14:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:03] | H-hello. Is this the concession stand? | 你好 是小卖部吗 |
[14:05] | – Yeah. – Can you, um… | -是 -你能给我 |
[14:07] | tell me about, some of the concessions you have? | 说下你们都有什么吗 |
[14:10] | We have sweet snacks. | 我们有甜零食 |
[14:12] | – Salty snacks. – Nice. | -咸零食 -很好 |
[14:13] | Some snacks that kind of straddle the line. | 有些零食位于二者之间 |
[14:15] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Cool Nick or Uncool Nick? | -这样 -人好还是人不好的尼克 |
[14:18] | – I can’t tell. – Let me. | -分不出来 -让我来 |
[14:20] | Congratulations. You’ve been selected for a survey. | 恭喜 你被选中做个调查 |
[14:22] | Do you ever say things like, “Boy, I sure am cool | 你说过这样的话吗 “我肯定 |
[14:25] | compared to my coworker Nick”? | 比我那个同事尼克人好多了” |
[14:27] | I’m Nick. | 我就是尼克 |
[14:27] | No, I know, but which one?! | 是的 我知道 但哪个尼克 |
[14:29] | Gene, give me the phone. | 吉恩 给我 |
[14:31] | Hi. It’s me again. | 你好 还是我 |
[14:33] | What would you do if I told you, | 如果我告诉你 |
[14:35] | “The moons of Uranus are on fire”? | “天王星的卫星着火了” 你会怎么做 |
[14:38] | Oh, did the scalper guy say | 是那个黄牛说 |
[14:40] | there’s a cool Nick and a not-cool Nick, | 有一个人好的尼克和一个人不好的尼克 |
[14:42] | and you have to know the pass phrase or something? | 你们必须知道口令什么的吗 |
[14:44] | – Yeah, yeah. – Sorry, I forgot. | -是的 -抱歉 我忘了 |
[14:46] | Sometimes I pretend to be two different guys named Nick | 有时为了捉弄下他 我会装成 |
[14:48] | just to mess with him. It’s really boring here. | 两个都叫尼克的人 因为这里太无聊了 |
[14:50] | Anyway, you want to get in? | 你们想进来吗 |
[14:52] | Yes, please. | 是的 拜托了 |
[14:52] | All right, meet me around back in three minutes. | 好 三分钟后在后门见 |
[14:55] | – Bring 20 bucks. – I already paid the scalper. | -带20块 -我已经把钱付给黄牛了 |
[14:57] | Well, I’m not the scalper, am I? | 我不是黄牛 对吗 |
[14:59] | I’m two guys named Nick. | 我是叫两个叫尼克的人 |
[15:01] | – Fine. – Around back. Three minutes. | -好吧 -后门 三分钟 |
[15:03] | If you’re not there, I’m not waiting. | 如果你们没来 我可不等 |
[15:05] | All right, first of all, there’s only one Nick. | 好了 首先 只有一个尼克 |
[15:07] | – What?! – I know. I can’t explain right now. | -什么 -我知道 不能现在解释了 |
[15:10] | We have to meet him around back in three minutes. | 我们必须三分钟后去后门见他 |
[15:12] | Around back in three minutes? | 三分钟到后门吗 |
[15:14] | Oh. Yeah. That’s far. | 是的 很远 |
[15:16] | Dad, I… think we’re gonna have to run. | 老爸 我们好像得跑才行 |
[15:19] | – No, Gene. – I just don’t see any other way. | -不行吉恩 -我想不到还有别的什么办法 |
[15:22] | But I can’t. | 可我跑不动 |
[15:24] | – I think we’re gonna have to. – Okay. | -恐怕没得选 -好吧 |
[15:26] | So, walk first and build up speed, | 先用走的然后逐渐加速 |
[15:29] | or just start running? | 还是直接开跑 |
[15:30] | – J-Just start, I think! Just start! – Oh, God. | -直接开跑 直接跑 -我天 |
[15:33] | Watch! This is what I think it is! | 看我 应该是这样 |
[15:38] | I mean, I know she’s just a frickin’ doll, | 她就是个娃娃 这我懂 |
[15:40] | but she’s the only cool one they have. | 可她是他们这里唯一酷的 |
[15:42] | And they want to toss her into a doll shredder? | 但他们却要把她扔进娃娃粉碎机吗 |
[15:44] | Sorry, Louise. | 节哀 露易斯 |
[15:45] | Yeah, I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我什么都不该说的 |
[15:46] | Well, maybe we can buy Francine | 我们可以买下弗朗辛 |
[15:48] | and give her a new home with us. | 让她和我们一起住啊 |
[15:49] | No! I mean, okay, I’m fine with it. | 不要 我是说 好 我没问题 |
[15:51] | Oh, I don’t think they’ll sell… | 他们好像不卖 |
[15:53] | Excuse me, waiter? | 服务员 |
[15:54] | Everyone good? How are the cinnamon buns | 都还好吗 肉桂面包 |
[15:55] | sitting with those chicken fingers? | 和鸡柳条相处得融洽吗 |
[15:57] | Not great. Listen, how much would it cost | 不太好 这些娃娃 |
[15:59] | to buy one of the dolls? | 多少钱一个 |
[16:00] | Say, this doll right here? | 比如这边这个 |
[16:02] | – Oh, one of the dinner dolls? – Yeah. | -你要买餐厅娃娃吗 -对 |
[16:04] | – Those aren’t for sale. – Why not? | -餐厅娃娃不卖的 -为什么 |
[16:05] | Well, the Special Girl Corporation | “与众不同少女公司” |
[16:07] | wouldn’t sell a dirty old dinner doll. | 不卖脏旧的餐厅娃娃 |
[16:09] | – What?! – Ouch. | -什么 -好伤人 |
[16:10] | Oh, excuse me. There’s a doll over there | 抱歉 那边有个娃娃 |
[16:12] | who’s trying to get my attention. | 在叫我 |
[16:14] | New plan, everybody. | 各位 新方案 |
[16:15] | We grab Francine and make a break for it. | 我们带着弗朗辛逃走 |
[16:17] | They can’t take us down, not all of us. | 他们追不到我们 至少不会全部落网 |
[16:19] | Nuh-uh. No. I can’t lose this job. | 不行 我不能丢掉这份工作 |
[16:22] | I still have payments | 七年前我撞毁的 |
[16:22] | on that Jet Ski I crashed seven years ago. | 那艘摩托艇的赔款我还没付清呢 |
[16:24] | But maybe I can still help you out. | 但我应该可以帮你 |
[16:27] | – That doll… she’s a spy, right? – Yeah. | -那娃娃是个间谍对吧 -是 |
[16:29] | Then she must be pretty good with disguises, huh? | 那她应该很擅长变装 |
[16:34] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[16:36] | Everything hurts. | 全身都痛 |
[16:37] | Just imagine yourself inside the planetarium, | 想象自己这会儿正在天文馆里 |
[16:39] | having an amazing climax. | 经历妙不可言的高潮 |
[16:41] | Gene, that’s… Never mind. | 吉恩 这话…算了 |
[16:44] | That must be the door. Did we make it? | 应该就是那道门 我们及时赶到了吗 |
[16:45] | Maybe we’re early. | 没准还早了 |
[16:46] | Are we in shape now? | 我们现在是不是有六块腹肌了 |
[16:48] | – Should we wear tank tops? – Maybe. | -要不要穿背心 -有可能 |
[16:50] | – What is that? – It’s Pluto, | -那是什么 -冥王星 |
[16:52] | the disgraced ex-planet. | 被逐出行星界的可怜家伙 |
[16:53] | Oh. I guess they’re throwing it away. | 他们好像要把它扔掉了 |
[16:56] | In my class, we pulled all the Plutos | 在学校我们是把所有太阳系模型里的 |
[16:57] | off our solar system models, | 冥王星拆下来 |
[16:59] | and then stomped them into the ground. | 然后用脚狠狠地踩 |
[17:01] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[17:02] | – Come on, let’s go! – No, Dad! Wait! | -我们走 -等下老爸 |
[17:06] | Oh, my God, we’ve got to get to that door. | 天 我们现在必须去门哪儿 |
[17:08] | Planetariums are so stressful. | 天文馆真是个让人压力大的地方 |
[17:10] | Why didn’t you warn us, Neil deGrasse Tyson?! | 奈尔·德葛拉司·泰森 你怎么没提醒我们 |
[17:10] | 美国天体物理学家 常上电视 | |
[17:15] | Hello? Anybody there? | 有人吗 |
[17:17] | Nick’s not gonna wait. | 尼克不会等我们 |
[17:18] | But if we go, the security guard will see us. | 可如果我们过去 会被保安发现 |
[17:20] | We won’t get in. | 我们就进不去了 |
[17:21] | Closing the door. | 关门了哦 |
[17:22] | Closing it slowly. | 门要慢慢合上了哦 |
[17:25] | No. Let my people rock. Part one. | 不 我们有摇滚的权利 第一部 |
[17:29] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[17:31] | Dad, help. | 老爸 搭把手 |
[17:34] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[17:35] | It’s heading for the employee parking lot. | 往员工停车场滚去了 |
[17:37] | This is why everyone hates you, Pluto! | 难怪大家都讨厌你 冥王星 |
[17:39] | – Go, go, go, go, go! – Hold the door! | -走走走走走 -别关门 |
[17:42] | – We’re here! – Oh. Hey. | -我们来了 -你们好 |
[17:43] | Gene, that was amazing! | 吉恩 太棒了 |
[17:45] | You rolled a rock to save rock and roll. | 你滚动岩石 拯救了摇滚乐 |
[17:47] | And now, to celebrate, you can give me $20. | 作为庆祝 你们可以给我20块了 |
[17:50] | Oh, right. Here. | 哦对 给 |
[17:51] | We got to hurry, Gene. Let’s get to our seats. | 我门得快点吉恩 赶紧回座位 |
[17:53] | Thanks, Nick. Cool Nick. | 谢了尼克 酷尼克 |
[17:55] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[17:56] | It sounds like they’re at the part right before the climax. | 听着好像正好演到高潮前那部分 |
[17:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:01] | I think so? | 应该还行吧 |
[18:02] | Gene, you can do this, and it’ll be worth it, I hope. | 你可以的吉恩 你不会失望的 但愿 |
[18:06] | – Zentipede? – Zentipede! | -蜈松乐队 -蜈松乐队 |
[18:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:10] | Can I borrow a napkin? Thanks. | 麻烦借张纸巾 谢谢 |
[18:11] | I can make you ear plugs with this. | 我可以帮你做一对耳塞 |
[18:15] | Gross. And thank you. | 很恶心 但谢了 |
[18:19] | What we got to do is make this doll look like a doll | 我们要做的就是让这娃娃看上去 |
[18:21] | that isn’t getting discontinued, | 不像是要被停产的娃娃 |
[18:23] | so we got to sneak her to my salon station. | 所以我们得把她偷偷拿到我的美容站 |
[18:26] | But the waiter said | 可服务员说 |
[18:26] | dinner dolls weren’t allowed outside the restaurant. | 餐厅娃娃不能带出餐厅 |
[18:28] | Yeah, and he’s been hovering. | 对啊 而且他阴魂不散的 |
[18:30] | Don’t worry. I’ll deal with him. | 别担心 我来搞定他 |
[18:31] | Oh, waiter? | 服务员 |
[18:32] | Well, what can I do for you at this late stage in your meal | 您需要什么 都吃到这时候了 |
[18:35] | when most people are done asking things from the waiter? | 一般客人是不会再麻烦服务员的 |
[18:38] | Can you pretty please box this up for us? | 你能帮我把这打包吗 |
[18:40] | That’s the doll’s food. That stays in the restaurant. | 那是娃娃的食物 不能带出餐厅的 |
[18:43] | But could you pretend to box it up | 但你能不能假装打包一下 |
[18:45] | and bring it out and say, “Here’s your boxes”? | 然后拿出来对她说 这是您打包的食物 |
[18:48] | Yes, ma’am, I can do that. | 好吧 女士 我去打包 |
[18:51] | All right. Go! Go! | 可以了 快去 |
[18:54] | Get a Sabrina doll from the shelves up front. | 从前面的架子上拿一个萨布丽娜娃娃 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:57] | Then go to accessories and get a Sabrina dress, | 然后去配饰区那一套萨布丽娜衣服 |
[18:59] | a Sabrina headband and Sabrina shoes. | 一条萨布丽娜头饰和一双萨布丽娜女鞋 |
[19:01] | – Got it. – Meet me at my station ASAP. | -知道了 -拿完马上去我的美容站 |
[19:03] | And don’t act suspicious. | 别让人起疑 |
[19:05] | Pretend you’re a little girl. | 假装自己是个少女 |
[19:06] | Pshh. I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[19:44] | Yeah! This is amazing! Zentipede! | 太精彩了 蜈松乐队 |
[19:48] | Hard to believe that’s her. | 真不敢相信这是她 |
[19:50] | You’re good, lady. | 你手艺不错 美女 |
[19:51] | Thanks. Let me do your mop sometime. | 谢谢 下次我可以帮你做 |
[19:53] | Hey, easy. Easy. Wait. | 别这样别这样 等等 |
[19:55] | What if they discontinue Sabrina? | 如果他们决定停产萨布丽娜怎么办 |
[19:57] | The one we stuck with the dinner dolls will get shredded. | 那我们放在餐厅的那个娃娃就会被处理掉 |
[19:59] | Oh, they’re never gonna discontinue Sabrina. | 他们绝不会停产萨布丽娜 |
[20:01] | Sabrina pays the bills in this place. | 这个店全靠萨布丽娜 |
[20:04] | So what do you think? | 怎么样 |
[20:04] | Should we put Little Miss Winky back on the shelf? | 要把眨眼小美女放回货架吗 |
[20:07] | Or we could buy her. | 我们也可以买下她 |
[20:09] | Bring this little spy in from the cold? | 把这个小间谍从寒冷的俄罗斯拯救回来 |
[20:11] | With Gretchen’s discount, it shouldn’t be too bad. | 有格雷琴的折扣 应该不会太贵 |
[20:16] | I don’t think so. | 还是算了 |
[20:18] | Look at Tina. I mean, she has enough problems. | 你看蒂娜 她问题已经够多了 |
[20:20] | Let’s just leave Francine here and know that | 还是把弗朗辛留这吧 我们救了一个 |
[20:23] | we helped a girl out of a tough spot. | 处于水生火热的小女孩 知道这个就好 |
[20:26] | Hey, you know what? I’ll be fine. | 听我说 我会没事的 |
[20:28] | I’m, like, so comfortable with this doll. | 我 我完全可以和这娃娃共处一室 |
[20:30] | – My phobia is gone. – Really? | -我的问题已经克服了 -真的吗 |
[20:32] | Yeah. See how normal I’m acting? | 是的 你看我多正常 |
[20:33] | All right! | 好耶 |
[20:34] | – Thanks, T. – No sweat. | -谢谢你小蒂 -不客气 |
[20:37] | So, the laser show, it holds up, right? | 激光表演精彩依旧 有没有 |
[20:39] | I mean, you’ve never seen it before, | 虽然你以前从没看过 |
[20:40] | but could you sense it holding up? | 但你能感觉到对吗 |
[20:43] | – I loved it. – What? | -我非常喜欢 -你说什么 |
[20:44] | Sorry. Talk louder. My hearing’s kind of shot. | 对不起 说大声点 我现在听力不太好 |
[20:47] | I said I loved it, Dad! | 我说我非常喜欢 老爸 |
[20:49] | I love you, too, Gene. | 我也爱你 吉恩 |
[20:51] | *Roll a rock to rock and roll-a* | *翻滚石头 摇滚依旧* |
[20:57] | *Roll a rock to rock your soul* | *摇滚依旧 灵魂击扣* |
[21:00] | *A rock to rock and roll-a* | *翻滚石头 摇滚依旧* |
[21:03] | *Robots don’t get rock and roll-a* | *摇滚灵魂 机器难有* |
[21:10] | *Roll a rock to rock and soul | *摇滚依旧 灵魂击扣* |