时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 道德除虫 害虫无踪 除虫害公司 | |
[00:19] | Linda, Linda, the proofs are in! | 琳达 琳达 照片洗出来了 |
[00:22] | Let me see, let me see! | 给我看看 给我看看 |
[00:24] | What proofs? What’s going on? | 什么照片 发生什么事了 |
[00:25] | Gayle got some professional pictures taken of Mr. Business. | 盖尔让专业摄影师给贸易先生拍了照 |
[00:29] | okay. Great. Why? | 好吧 为什么 |
[00:34] | to be taken seriously for the Chef Cat cat food auditions. | 才会把贸易先生当回事儿 |
[00:38] | The what? Who-who’s Ian? | 啥玩意 伊恩是谁 |
[00:39] | The cat agent, Bob. | 猫咪经纪人啊 鲍勃 |
[00:41] | Oh. I-I didn’t know you had a cat agent, Gayle. | 我都不知道你的猫还有经纪人 盖尔 |
[00:44] | Yeah, Gayle and I met a cat agent last week | 我和盖尔上周去了宠物美容院 |
[00:47] | when we were leaving the grooming place | 正要离开去吃自助汤锅的时候 |
[00:49] | on our way to the Soup Buffet. | 遇到了这位猫咪经纪人 |
[00:50] | And he thinks Mr. Business has what it takes | 他认为贸易先生有成为 |
[00:52] | to be the next spokes-cat for Chef Cat cat food. | 下一代”猫大厨”猫粮代言猫的潜质 |
[00:55] | You know, Chef Cat. | 你知道的吧 猫大厨 |
[00:57] | No, I-I don’t know that. | 不 我不知道 |
[00:59] | *If cats could cook, they’d cook Chef Cat.* | *猫如果会烹饪 一定会做猫大厨* |
[01:01] | Yeah, that’s it, that’s it. | 没错 就是这个 就是这个 |
[01:02] | – Such a great song. – Not really. | -歌真棒 -未见得 |
[01:04] | When the original Chef Cat died, | 第一任猫大厨去世后 |
[01:06] | they found another cat that looked just like him. | 他们找了另外一只和它一模一样的猫 |
[01:08] | And then after that and then after that. | 之后便代代如此 |
[01:10] | They just kept replacing him. | 不停地有猫补上去 |
[01:11] | Just like they do with the president. | 和总统换届一个意思 |
[01:13] | The current Chef Cat is on his last legs, | 现任猫大厨已经时日不多了 |
[01:15] | so they need a new one. | 所以他们需要找一只新的猫 |
[01:16] | They have a big competition. | 竞争很激烈 |
[01:18] | Oh, by the way, Lin, I need to borrow | 顺便提一句 琳 |
[01:20] | just a little more money from you | 我得管你借一丁点钱 |
[01:22] | to cover the shipping cost for the portraits. | 付特写照片的运费 |
[01:24] | They have to go in something called “Overnight mail.” | 得用一种叫”次日达”的快递服务 |
[01:26] | Overnight mail, ooh. | 次日达 |
[01:28] | Just when you thought the mail couldn’t get any sexier. | 谁能想到快递都能这么性感 |
[01:31] | Dad’s an overweight male. | 老爸的肚皮很大 |
[01:32] | Is that kind of the same thing? | 这两件事可以相提并论吗 |
[01:34] | Wait, Gayle needs to borrow more money? | 等等 盖尔又要借钱吗 |
[01:36] | Yeah, Linda covered the cost of the headshots for me. | 对 琳达还帮我付了拍照的费用 |
[01:38] | – She did? – Oh, it was nothing. | -是吗 -这不值一提 |
[01:40] | – It was barely nothing, it was… – It was $222. | -可以忽略不计 -222美金 |
[01:43] | – It was? – Well, that… no. | -是吗 -不 |
[01:45] | No, it wasn’t that much. | 不 并没有那么多 |
[01:47] | Here’s the receipt, right here. | 这是收据 给 |
[01:48] | Linda, can I talk to you in the kitchen? | 琳达 我能跟你到厨房里说句话吗 |
[01:49] | No… | 不行 |
[01:51] | Lin, I thought we decided to pull back | 琳 我们不是说好 |
[01:53] | on lending Gayle money. | 不再借钱给盖尔了吗 |
[01:54] | – Oh, did we? – Yes! | -是吗 -是的 |
[01:55] | – But she hardly ever asks for money. – What?! | -但她很少管我们借钱啊 -什么 |
[01:58] | I need to borrow… … sixteen… | 我需要借16 |
[02:00] | 41 105 … forty-one… … A hundred and five… | |
[02:01] | … $22 for… | 22块 |
[02:03] | … rug shampoo. … control-top panty hose. | 买地毯清洁剂 连裤袜 |
[02:05] | … my Magic Bullet Blender payments. | 我买魔弹搅拌机贷的款 |
[02:06] | I’m three months behind. | 三个月没还了 |
[02:07] | … Christmas gifts for you guys! … lube. | 给你们买圣诞礼物 润滑油 |
[02:10] | Fine. I’ll tell her she’s got to pay | 好吧 我会告诉她 |
[02:12] | for the shipping herself. | 得自己付邮费 |
[02:14] | Sorry, I broke a big stack of plates! | 抱歉 我打碎了一大堆盘子 |
[02:16] | But don’t worry, I’ll pay you back for them. | 但别担心 我会赔偿的 |
[02:18] | Hey, do you kids have any money? It’s for plates. | 孩子们你们有钱吗 我得赔盘子 |
[02:21] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[02:24] | Tina, hon, can you grab me a trash bag? | 蒂娜 亲爱的 能帮我拿个垃圾袋吗 |
[02:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:28] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[02:29] | A box. Hey, wow. | 一个盒子 |
[02:31] | I want a box. Why does Tina get to have a box? | 我也想要个盒子 为什么蒂娜能有盒子 |
[02:34] | – Yeah! – Huh, Gayle must have left that here | -就是 -一定是盖尔上次 |
[02:36] | the last time she brought her cats over. | 带猫来落下的 |
[02:38] | This cat really does look like Mr. Business. | 这只猫长得真的很像贸易先生 |
[02:40] | – Yeah, he kind of does. – See, Bob? | -是啊 挺像的 -我说吧 鲍勃 |
[02:43] | I told you that cat agent wasn’t lying. | 那个猫咪经纪人没撒谎 |
[02:45] | Yeah, they look alike, but that still doesn’t mean | 是的 它们长得很像 但这仍然不代表 |
[02:46] | Gayle should… we should give a bunch of money to this guy. | 盖尔应该 我们应该给这个人很多钱 |
[02:50] | We don’t even know if he’s a real agent. | 我们都不知道他是不是真的是经纪人 |
[02:52] | He seems pretty legit to me. | 我看他挺像的 |
[02:53] | He had a business card and everything. | 他还有名片什么的 |
[02:55] | Anyone can have a card, Lin. Teddy has a card. | 人人都能有名片 琳 泰迪就有 |
[02:58] | – So does Ken. – Gene. | -肯也有 -吉恩 |
[02:59] | It’s true. It has his pager number on it. | 是真的 上面还有他的呼机号码呢 |
[03:02] | – Want one? – No. | -想要一张吗 -不必了 |
[03:03] | – You do. – This guy is definitely scamming Gayle. | -别装了 -这个人绝对是在骗盖尔 |
[03:06] | You know what? I’m gonna go talk to him tomorrow | 我打算明天去找他谈谈 |
[03:08] | and see if I can get our money back. | 看看能不能把我们的钱要回来 |
[03:10] | You’re gonna break Gayle’s heart. | 你会伤透盖尔的心 |
[03:12] | She was really excited. | 她是真的很兴奋的 |
[03:13] | Oops. I got it. | 我来捡 |
[03:16] | This stuff smells kind of good. | 这玩意闻起来不错 |
[03:23] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[03:24] | Definitely not eating cat food. | 绝对不是在吃猫粮 |
[03:26] | – What’d you say, hon? – Uh, n-nothing. | -你说什么 亲爱的 -没什么 |
[03:28] | Oh, my God, that’s delicious. | 天哪 好美味 |
[03:33] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[03:34] | Snoodle, greet. | 史努多 欢迎客人 |
[03:35] | Oh, um, h-hello. | 你好 |
[03:38] | – Snoodle, hug. – Oh… okay. | -史努多 抱抱 -好吧 |
[03:41] | I, um… | 我 |
[03:42] | Snoodle, rest. How can I be of help to you? | 史努多 休息吧 我能帮你什么忙 |
[03:44] | Are you Ian Amberson? | 你是伊恩·安伯森吗 |
[03:46] | Guilty as charged, I’m afraid. | 正是在下 |
[03:48] | Well, my name is Bob Belcher, and I think you may be | 我是鲍勃·贝尔彻 |
[03:51] | taking advantage of my sister-in-law. | 我认为你想占我小姨子的便宜 |
[03:53] | She’s a grown woman and it’s her body! | 她是成年女性 而且那是她自己的身体 |
[03:54] | Wait, y-you did stuff to her body? | 等等 你对她的身体做了什么 |
[03:56] | Oh, I don’t know. Is your sister-in-law named Karen? | 我不知道 你小姨子是叫凯伦吗 |
[03:59] | – No, Gayle. – Oh, Gayle! | -不 盖尔 -盖尔啊 |
[04:03] | Oh good, good, that is good. | 很好 很好 这很好 |
[04:05] | Karen, by the way, for the record, made the first move. | 顺便说一句 是凯伦先主动的 |
[04:07] | If anything, she’s taking advantage of me. | 要占也是她占我的便宜 |
[04:09] | Anyway, my wife lent Gayle some money for cat headshots. | 我老婆借了点钱给盖尔用来给猫拍照 |
[04:13] | Well, yes, very smart investment, of course. | 是的 非常明智的投资 |
[04:15] | Her cat is a dead pip for Chef Cat. | 她的猫是猫大厨的最佳猫选 |
[04:18] | Well, it turns out she isn’t going to use those pictures, | 她现在不打算用这些照片了 |
[04:20] | so I’d like to collect a refund from you. | 所以我想管你退款 |
[04:22] | Wait, she’s not going to use them? | 等等 她不打算用那些照片吗 |
[04:24] | Well, she’d be a fool not to mail in those headshots. | 她要是不把那些照片寄过去就太蠢了 |
[04:26] | – Oh, really? – Uh, yeah, really. | -是吗 -当然 |
[04:29] | I should know. I managed a Chef Cat | 我很了解 我93到98年期间 |
[04:31] | from 1993 to 1998. | 一直帮一只猫大厨打理事务 |
[04:33] | His real name was Bootsy, of course. | 它的真名叫小靴子 |
[04:35] | Best years of my life. | 那是我今生最美好的时光 |
[04:37] | So far, let’s say. | 目前为止吧 |
[04:38] | There’s always tomorrow. Fingers crossed. | 未来总可能更好 希望老天保佑 |
[04:40] | Look, I see what you’re doing. | 我知道你想干嘛 |
[04:42] | You’re taking advantage of vulnerable cat ladies | 你在利用容易上当的养猫女 |
[04:44] | and overcharging them for photos… | 让她们出高价让你拍照 |
[04:47] | Bootsy made $40,000 a year in residuals | 小靴子每年的猫大厨形象使用费 |
[04:51] | alone when he was Chef Cat. | 就有四万美元 |
[04:53] | And one time, we got to meet Dean Cain. | 有次我们还见到了迪恩·凯恩 |
[04:55] | He’s super-nice, Bob. | 他人特别好 |
[04:56] | So maybe check that tone. | 所以请你说话礼貌一点 |
[04:58] | So, you’re trying to tell me that you really truly think | 所以你是想说你真的觉得 |
[05:00] | that Mr. Business could be one of these Chef Cats? | 贸易先生可以做猫大厨 |
[05:03] | Oh, yes, absolutely, I believe he could. | 没错 当然 我相信他可以 |
[05:05] | With my help. | 在我的帮助下 |
[05:07] | Look, you can ask anyone in the pet agent game about me. | 你可以随便去问问宠物经纪人圈里的人 |
[05:10] | I’m the real deal. | 我可是说一不二 |
[05:11] | This competition will be the big-time, Bob. | 这次的比赛规模史无前例 |
[05:14] | People are coming in from all over the world | 全世界的人都带着 |
[05:17] | with gray and white Persian Longhair mixes. | 他们的灰白波斯长毛猫来了 |
[05:19] | But Gayle and Mr. Business, | 但是盖尔和贸易先生 |
[05:21] | well, they’ll be walking in with Ian Amberson. | 到时候会得到我伊恩·安伯森的支持 |
[05:24] | And that still means something in this crazy world. | 这在这个疯狂世界里还是有点分量的 |
[05:26] | – I don’t know. – You know what? Fine. | -我不太确定 -这样吧 好 |
[05:28] | Bob, if-if you just want | 鲍勃 如果你选择 |
[05:29] | to keep living a life in the shadows, | 一直生活在阴影里 |
[05:31] | afraid to seize the furry tail of a star | 不敢抓住机会的毛绒尾巴 |
[05:34] | and just ride that rocket into space, | 从此一飞冲天 |
[05:36] | by all means, be my guest. | 那么请自便 |
[05:38] | I will refund the cost of the headshots. I’ll do it. | 我会退你照片的钱的 |
[05:41] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 如果没事了 |
[05:43] | I have to find a hamster | 我得去找一只 |
[05:44] | who can look surprised about a pizza delivery. | 能对披萨外卖做出惊讶表情的仓鼠了 |
[05:46] | Not easy, by the way. | 并不简单 |
[05:48] | Damn it. | 真是 |
[05:50] | Gayle said you need more money to mail the photos? | 盖尔说要寄照片还需要更多钱 |
[05:52] | – $35… we have to overnight it. – You take a check? | -35块 得次日送到 -你收支票吗 |
[05:54] | Give it to Snoodle; he’s trained to endorse checks. | 给史努多吧 它会签字 |
[05:57] | – Snoodle? – Uh, ‘Kay. | -史努多 -好吧 |
[06:03] | Okay, gonna go to the cat agent with Gayle | 好了 我要和盖尔一起带贸易先生 |
[06:05] | for Mr. Business’s first training. | 去经纪公司参加第一次训练 |
[06:07] | And we just heard he has an official audition time. | 我们刚听说他的试镜时间出来了 |
[06:10] | Next Saturday at 4:25 p.M… Can you stand it? | 下星期六下午4:25 激不激动 |
[06:13] | Great. If this works, | 很好 如果一切顺利 |
[06:14] | Gayle will have a way to earn her own money, | 盖尔就能自己赚钱 |
[06:16] | and she won’t need as much of ours. | 就不需要借我们的钱了 |
[06:20] | How much money are we talking about? | 她能赚多少钱 |
[06:21] | Ian said Chef Cat made $40,000 a year in 1998. | 伊恩说98年的猫大厨一年能赚四万美元 |
[06:25] | That’s like Chumbawumba money! | 这可是老多钱了 |
[06:27] | I am very excited to announce my new role | 我很高兴在此宣布我的新身份 |
[06:29] | as Mr. Business’s business manager. | 我现在是贸易先生的商业活动负责人了 |
[06:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[06:33] | Yeah, my fee is 30%. | 谢谢 我的提成是30% |
[06:35] | – No, Louise. – I insist. | -不 露易丝 -我坚持如此 |
[06:36] | Pretty soon, we’ll all be living | 很快 我们所有人都会住进 |
[06:38] | in Mr. Business’s guest house, | 贸易先生的客房 |
[06:39] | running his lifestyle brand and helping him stay clean. | 运营它的生活品牌 让它保持干净 |
[06:43] | *If cats could cook * | *猫如果会做饭* |
[06:45] | They’d cook Chef Cat. * | *一定会做猫大厨* |
[06:48] | Snoodle, TV. | 史努多 电视 |
[06:49] | Snoodle, lights. | 史努多 灯 |
[06:51] | And that, my friends, | 我的朋友们 |
[06:52] | is exactly what Mr. Business has to do. | 这就是贸易先生要做的事 |
[06:55] | He has to turn off the TV with his face | 用脸关电视 |
[06:57] | and turn the lights on with his paw? | 用爪子开灯吗 |
[06:59] | No, Gayle. | 不 盖尔 |
[07:00] | The stuff from the commercial, Gayle. | 广告里的 盖尔 |
[07:02] | My God. | 我的天 |
[07:04] | Polly wants a great deal on a quality mattress. | 波利想要物美又价廉的床垫 |
[07:07] | Good, Petey. | 很好 比蒂 |
[07:08] | Does Petey have an audition coming up? | 比蒂也有试镜吗 |
[07:10] | Actually, Petey did the commercial in 2002. | 比蒂02年的时候就拍了广告了 |
[07:13] | Once an animal is trained to do something, | 只是动物一学会做一件事 |
[07:14] | they tend to never give up the behavior. | 它们就一辈子都改不掉这习惯了 |
[07:16] | They just do it over and over and over again | 它们会一直重复 |
[07:18] | until their owner abandons them | 直到被主人 |
[07:20] | on your doorstep, right, Petey? | 扔在你家门口 对吧 比蒂 |
[07:23] | Polly wants a great deal on a quality mattress. | 波利想要物美又价廉的床垫 |
[07:26] | All right, so I’ve placed some treats here, here and here. | 我在这里 这里和这里放了零食 |
[07:30] | that will lure him to hit the marks. | 用来引诱他击倒目标 |
[07:31] | So go ahead and let Mr. Business out of his carrier, | 现在可以让贸易先生出来了 |
[07:34] | and let’s see how we do. | 我们看看表现如何 |
[07:36] | On three. | 数到三 |
[07:37] | Un…deux… | 一 二 |
[07:38] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[07:40] | Oh, God! Get it off me! Shoot it! | 我去 让它下去 开枪 |
[07:43] | Somebody shoot this cat! | 开枪打它 |
[07:45] | Shoot it! | 开枪 |
[07:46] | You have the shot! Take the shot! | 你们有机会 开枪 |
[07:53] | Tina, Dad needs you back on the grill. | 蒂娜 老爸让你去烤架那边 |
[07:54] | – Nothing! – Oh, my God! | -没事 -天 |
[07:56] | Are you eating cat food? | 你在吃猫粮吗 |
[07:57] | – No. – It’s-it’s all over your face. | -没有 -你吃的满脸都是 |
[08:00] | Let me try. | 我试试 |
[08:02] | Oh, my. | 苍了天了 |
[08:03] | It is good! | 真好吃 |
[08:04] | This has to be our shameful secret, Gene. | 吉恩 这要成为我们见不得人的秘密 |
[08:06] | One of many. | 众多秘密中的一个 |
[08:09] | How’d it go? | 训练怎么样 |
[08:10] | – Not so good. – Yeah. | -不怎么样 -对 |
[08:12] | What? What happened? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[08:13] | Mr. Business assaulted Ian. | 贸易先生袭击了伊恩 |
[08:16] | Ian said unless we could get Mr. Business | 伊恩说 除非我们能自己训练好它 |
[08:18] | to knock the spice jar into the pot ourselves, | 让它能把调味罐拍进锅里 |
[08:21] | we should probably forget the whole thing. | 那一切免谈 |
[08:23] | – What?! – Son of a bitch! | -什么 -贱人 |
[08:24] | Oh, well. We tried. | 得了 我们尝试过了 |
[08:26] | You’re still the puss in my boots. | 你还是我心爱的小猫猫 |
[08:30] | W-Wait, wait, you’re just gonna give up? | 等等 这就放弃了 |
[08:32] | – Yeah. – That’s the spirit! | -对 -这样才对嘛 |
[08:34] | You have a chance to start making $40,000 a year | 你有机会 |
[08:36] | for doing literally almost nothing, | 躺着就能年收入四万 |
[08:38] | and you’re gonna give up after one try? | 而你居然试过一次就要放弃 |
[08:40] | – Seems like. – No, no, Gayle, | -我想是的 -别别 盖尔 |
[08:42] | let my client out, I want to talk to him. | 把我委托人放出来 我想和他谈谈 |
[08:44] | Gayle, no, we can’t have cats on the counter. | 盖尔不要 我们不能把猫放在柜台上 |
[08:45] | Gayle, let him out. | 盖尔 把他放出来 |
[08:48] | Mr. Business, get back in the crate. | 贸易先生 回笼子里去 |
[08:50] | Whoa, Dad. | 有你的 老爸 |
[08:51] | – What? – He did exactly what you said. | -什么 -他完全照你说的做了 |
[08:54] | You are a cat whisperer. | 你就是个猫语者 |
[08:56] | Yeah, Dad, you’re really good at that. | 对老爸 你真的很在行 |
[08:57] | I almost got in the crate. | 我都差点进笼子了 |
[08:59] | That’s it! | 有了 |
[09:00] | Dad, you could teach Mr. Business | 老爸 你可以教贸易先生 |
[09:01] | to knock over the thing. | 去打翻东西啊 |
[09:03] | You could be his trainer! | 你可以做他的教练 |
[09:05] | yeah, maybe. | 可能可以 |
[09:06] | And I bet if you could train him to knock over the jar, | 如果你可以训练他推倒瓶子 |
[09:08] | Ian would still represent us. | 我相信伊恩还是会做我们的经纪人的 |
[09:09] | I mean, I-I’d need to take my allergy pills. | 那我得吃点过敏药 |
[09:11] | Which makes me nervous | 这让我挺紧张的 |
[09:12] | because they say don’t mix them with alcohol, | 因为他们说别和酒混在一起吃 |
[09:14] | and I always mix them with alcohol. | 而我一直和酒一起吃 |
[09:17] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[09:18] | Maybe Mr. Business just wasn’t meant to hit the big-time. | 可能贸易先生就不是一举成名的料 |
[09:22] | What?! With those looks and that ass? | 什么 那模样那屁股还不行 |
[09:24] | Oh, come on, Gayle. | 拜托 盖尔 |
[09:25] | – Couldn’t you use the money? – Sure, I guess. | -你难道不需要钱吗 -需倒是需要 |
[09:28] | I could buy some more cats finally. | 有钱我就终于可以多买几只猫了 |
[09:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:31] | Looks like I’m the new cat trainer. | 看样子我是新任猫咪教练了 |
[09:33] | What do you say, Mr. Business? | 你觉得呢 贸易先生 |
[09:35] | You want to be the next Chef Cat cat food cat? | 你想成为下一任猫大厨代言猫吗 |
[09:37] | No one is eating cat food! | 哪有人吃猫粮 |
[09:38] | God, why would you even say that? | 天 你怎么会有这种想法 |
[09:40] | – N-No one said that, Tina. – I know. | -没人说谁吃猫粮 蒂娜 -我知道 |
[09:45] | *Cat training, training a cat.* | *训猫 训练一只猫* |
[09:47] | *Cat training, training a cat.* | *训猫 训练一只猫* |
[09:49] | *Cat training, training a cat.* | *训猫 训练一只猫* |
[09:51] | *Put a lot of work in, get a little bit fat.* | *付出大把时光 收获一点脂肪* |
[10:02] | That’s weird, that thing you’re doing. | 你这样 很奇怪 |
[10:05] | P-Pushing your paw. | 踏爪子 |
[10:06] | I-It kind of hurts, ’cause you’re really pressing. | 有点疼 因为你挺大力的 |
[10:09] | It’s also kind of nice, though. | 但同时又有点爽 |
[10:10] | Look, Mr. Business, | 贸易先生 |
[10:11] | I know you’re probably tired of me | 我一直想让你推翻瓶子 |
[10:13] | trying to get you to knock over that stupid jar. I get it. | 我知道你可能都烦了 我懂 |
[10:17] | I-I don’t like doing what people tell me to do either. | 我也不喜欢被别人指挥 |
[10:19] | That’s why I have my own restaurant. | 这就是为什么我开了自己的餐馆 |
[10:21] | So, don’t do it because I want you to. | 所以别因为我想你做你才这么做 |
[10:23] | Do it for you. | 为你自己而做 |
[10:25] | I mean, this could be good for you. | 这可能对你有好处 |
[10:26] | You make your own money. | 你可以自己赚钱 |
[10:27] | See the world. You can move away from Gayle. | 去看看世界 离开盖尔 |
[10:30] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[10:31] | I-I know you like her. She’s nice. | 我知道你喜欢她 她人很好 |
[10:33] | So, what do you say, huh? | 所以你觉得呢 |
[10:33] | You-you want to go knock over a jar? | 想推瓶子了吗 |
[10:36] | Who wants to knock the jar over? | 要来推瓶子吗 |
[10:38] | You do! | 你一定会的 |
[10:41] | Yes! Yes! You did it! | 太好了 你做到了 |
[10:43] | Mr. Business! | 贸易先生 |
[10:45] | Oh, God, ow! | 天呐 |
[10:47] | Oh… oh, God! | 天呐 |
[10:51] | Oh, Bob, Linda, Gayle. | 鲍勃 琳达 盖尔 |
[10:54] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里干嘛 |
[10:56] | Hey, Ian, Snoodle. | 伊恩 史努多 |
[10:57] | Look, I know there was an incident | 我知道那天 |
[10:59] | the other day with Mr. Business, | 贸易先生出了点意外 |
[11:00] | but we’ve been working together, | 但我们一直在解决这个问题 |
[11:02] | and you won’t believe this, | 你简直无法相信 |
[11:03] | but he’s actually able to knock over the spices. | 他真的可以推倒调味瓶了 |
[11:05] | Right. | 对了 |
[11:08] | – Who’s that? – Yeah, who’s that? | -它是谁 -它是谁 |
[11:10] | This is Fluffy, and this is her cat Jessica. | 这位是毛球小姐 这是她的猫杰西卡 |
[11:14] | Jessica looks a lot like Mr. Business. | 杰西卡长的好像贸易先生 |
[11:16] | She doesn’t, Bob. She looks like Chef Cat. | 不对 鲍勃 她长得像猫大厨 |
[11:18] | So you’ll be representing both of us at the auditions? | 所以你会带两只猫去参加试镜吗 |
[11:22] | I’m afraid not, Bob. | 恐怕不是 鲍勃 |
[11:24] | What? But-but he can do the thing now! | 为什么 他现在可以做到了啊 |
[11:26] | He can do it. Show him, Bob. | 他可以做到了 给他看 鲍勃 |
[11:27] | That cat is a loose cannon. You saw what he did. | 那只猫没法训 你也看到他那天干什么了 |
[11:31] | Not anymore, Ian. I trained him. | 他不会这样了伊恩 我训练过他了 |
[11:33] | Please, Bob. You’re not a professional. | 拜托鲍勃 你不是专业的 |
[11:35] | Oh, so you’re just gonna help any cat | 所以随便什么猫 |
[11:37] | who looks like Chef Cat… Is that it? | 只要长得像猫大厨 你就原意帮是吗 |
[11:38] | Uh, no, Bob. I’m going to help Jessica. | 不是鲍勃 我就帮杰西卡 |
[11:41] | And I’m, by the way, in a serious | 另外 我现在和毛球 |
[11:42] | committed relationship with Fluffy now. | 是稳定的情侣关系 |
[11:44] | So you get people’s hopes up, | 所以你就给别人希望 |
[11:46] | make them believe in something, | 让他们去相信某件事 |
[11:47] | and then toss them aside | 然后等你找到更年轻更惹火的猫 |
[11:49] | when you find a younger hotter cat? | 就弃他们于不顾吗 |
[11:51] | Bob, you calm down now. | 鲍勃 你现在冷静一下 |
[11:52] | You know what? | 听好了 |
[11:53] | We’re going to that audition without you, Ian. | 我们自己去试镜 伊恩 |
[11:55] | – We are? – Yes, we are, Gayle. | -我们要这么做吗 -是的 盖尔 |
[11:57] | I am going to get Mr. Business | 我要在评委面前 |
[11:58] | to knock over that spice jar in front of the judges. | 让贸易先生推倒调味瓶 |
[12:01] | – Producers! – Whatever! | -是制片人 -管他呢 |
[12:02] | But he’s not very good at it. | 但他不是很擅长 |
[12:04] | He’s great at it! Occasionally. Once. | 他很厉害 偶尔 有一次 |
[12:07] | You won’t stand a chance, Bob. | 你没机会的 鲍勃 |
[12:08] | Please, do not embarrass the cat like that. | 拜托别让那猫去自取其辱 |
[12:11] | – We don’t have to take this. – No, we don’t. | -我们没必要受这个气 -对 没必要 |
[12:13] | Come on, Lin. | 走吧 琳 |
[12:14] | Bob, can I come, too? | 鲍勃 我能一起去吗 |
[12:16] | Yes, Gayle, you come with us. | 可以盖尔 你和我们一起走 |
[12:17] | Yay. And I should bring the cat? | 我该带上猫吗 |
[12:19] | – Yes, Gayle, it’s your cat! – Yeah, come on. | -是的盖尔 那是你的猫 -走吧 |
[12:21] | Okay. Bye, Ian. Bye, Fluffy. | 好的 伊恩再见 毛球再见 |
[12:24] | Can we just leave?! | 我们能走了吗 |
[12:25] | Get the cat. Get the cat. | 猫 猫忘了 |
[12:26] | Oh, my God, get out! | 我的天 赶紧出去 |
[12:28] | We’re trying! | 正走着呢 |
[12:33] | I can’t even look at this food. | 这食物简直没法入眼 |
[12:35] | I know. No crunch, no tuna flavor. | 嚼起来不会脆嘣响 也不是金枪鱼味 |
[12:38] | This is garbage. | 这就是垃圾 |
[12:39] | I can’t believe we’re out of Chef Cat. | 我们居然把猫大厨吃完了 |
[12:40] | So what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[12:41] | Maybe this is our wake-up call. | 可能这是提醒我们该清醒了 |
[12:43] | Maybe we should, you know, try to stop eating cat food? | 也许 是时候戒猫粮了 |
[12:46] | I have been throwing up on the rug. | 我已经吐在地毯上了 |
[12:48] | So let’s do it. We’ll just have a normal day | 我们戒掉吧 忘记猫粮 |
[12:50] | where we don’t think about cat food at all. | 正常地过一天 |
[12:52] | Everybody ready to go to the cat food audition today? | 大家都准备好去参加今天的猫粮试镜了吗 |
[12:54] | – Oh, damn it! – Attagirl! | -该死 -这反应不错 |
[12:57] | There’s Gayle. | 盖尔来了 |
[12:58] | Time to go. Come on, kids. Time to go. | 该走了 走吧 孩子们 该走了 |
[13:00] | I’m about to go from “Meow” to me rich. | 猫咪致富 无比幸福 |
[13:03] | Let’s go, Team Business! | 出发吧 贸易先生战队 |
[13:08] | A lot of people here. A lot of cats. | 好多人 好多猫 |
[13:10] | And they all look like Mr. Business. | 它们都长得很像贸易先生 |
[13:12] | Except for that one. | 除了那只 |
[13:13] | – Get out of here, Garfield! – Yeah! | -这儿没你的事 加菲猫 -对 |
[13:16] | Dad, which cats look like the biggest competition? | 老爸 你看哪些猫像是最大的竞争对手 |
[13:18] | You point them out, I’ll get in their heads. | 你指出来 我去干扰它们 |
[13:20] | We don’t have any competition, Louise. | 我们没任何竞争对手 露易丝 |
[13:21] | Mr. Business is gonna win this, no problem. | 贸易先生会赢的 没问题 |
[13:24] | Hey, Mr. Biz, how you holding up? | 贸易先生 你感觉如何 |
[13:26] | Gayle, please don’t rile him up right now. | 盖尔 现在请别招惹它 |
[13:28] | We need him focused. | 我们需要它集中精神 |
[13:29] | I’m just checking on him, Bob. | 我就看他状况如何 鲍勃 |
[13:32] | Okay, you’re opening up the carrier. | 你已经打开猫笼了 |
[13:33] | Oh, no, he’s licking his tummy! | 不 它在舔自己的肚子 |
[13:35] | He does that when he’s unhappy. | 它不开心时才这样 |
[13:37] | Look. Oh, my gosh, a patch of fur is missing. | 看 天呐 这一片的毛都没了 |
[13:40] | I guess. It’s a little thin there, but… | 也许吧 那儿的毛是有点少 可… |
[13:42] | Has he been doing this all week, Bob? | 它一整周都这样吗 鲍勃 |
[13:44] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:45] | I thought when he licked his tummy, | 他舔肚子难道不是 |
[13:46] | that’s just him getting psyched up. | 代表他做好准备了吗 |
[13:49] | Uh, yeah, that’s right. | 就是 |
[13:50] | No, this is bad, Bob. | 不是 这很糟 鲍勃 |
[13:51] | Please, Gayle, you’re making him nervous. | 别这样 盖尔 你会让它紧张 |
[13:53] | I am not. I make him angry, not nervous. | 我没有 我只会让他生气 不会紧张 |
[13:58] | Oh, I’m worried about this, Bob. | 我很担心 鲍勃 |
[13:59] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[14:00] | Louise, didn’t you want to go get | 露易丝 你想去饮料贩卖机 |
[14:03] | a soda at the soda machine? | 买瓶苏打水吗 |
[14:05] | And also you wanted someone to go with you? | 你想有人陪你一起去吗 |
[14:08] | Oh, right, right. Right, yes. | 对对对 是的 |
[14:10] | Aunt Gayle, will you please go to the soda machine with me? | 盖尔姨妈 能陪我去买下饮料吗 |
[14:14] | You push the buttons so well. | 你按按钮特别在行 |
[14:16] | – I do? – You do. | -是吗 -是的 |
[14:18] | I use my elbow because of the germs. | 因为有细菌 我都是用胳膊肘按 |
[14:20] | – Okay, go. Go, go, go. – Okay. | -好了 快去吧 -好的 |
[14:22] | Go have fun at the soda machine. | 买饮料愉快 |
[14:23] | I’m excited. I didn’t know I was so good at it. | 我好兴奋 我都不知道自己这么擅长 |
[14:27] | Okay, Mr. Business, pep talk. | 好了 贸易先生 打气时间 |
[14:29] | Listen, first of all, haters gonna hate. | 首先 有些人就是看什么都不顺眼 |
[14:32] | And there’s nothing you can do about that. | 而你对此无能无力 |
[14:34] | Good thing we’re totally over cat food, | 还好我们已经完全戒掉猫粮了 |
[14:36] | because otherwise this would be a nightmare. | 否则今天会是我们的梦魇 |
[14:37] | Yep. Oh, God, there’s a lot of cat food. | 是的 天啊 那边好多猫粮 |
[14:40] | Free samples of cat food. | 免费的猫粮样品 |
[14:41] | Look, there’s Mom! | 看 老妈在那儿 |
[14:42] | Let’s ask her to chain us up like werewolves | 让她像狼人那样把我们锁住 |
[14:44] | to protect us from ourselves. | 从而免受自己的伤害 |
[14:47] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[14:48] | Are you… | 你是在… |
[14:49] | You’re eating Chef Cat! | 你在吃猫大厨 |
[14:51] | What the… uh, oh. | 这是什么… |
[14:52] | I-I am. | 还真的 |
[14:54] | What a crazy… | 多么疯狂 |
[14:55] | I mean, who would eat cat food? Who does that? | 谁会吃猫粮 谁会那样做 |
[14:57] | – What flavor is it? – Cheese ‘n’ Chicken. | -什么味的 -芝士鸡肉味 |
[14:59] | – Hand it over. – No. | -交出来 -不 |
[15:00] | – Yes. – Fine. | -交出来 -好吧 |
[15:03] | Gimme. | 给我 |
[15:04] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[15:05] | Mom, was that your box of Chef Cat under the sink? | 老妈 水池下面那盒猫大厨是你的吗 |
[15:08] | Yeah. So what? | 是的 那又怎样 |
[15:10] | I like to have a little cat food | 我会偶尔 |
[15:11] | to relax every once in a while. | 吃点猫粮放松下 |
[15:13] | Is that a crime? Give it back. | 有罪吗 还给我 |
[15:15] | Our addiction is genetic! | 我们上瘾是遗传的 |
[15:16] | I’m not to blame! I’m a cat food baby. | 这不怪我 我就是个猫粮小孩 |
[15:19] | I never had a chance. | 我别无选择 |
[15:21] | And that little boy | 那个没被篮球队选上 |
[15:22] | who didn’t make the basketball team was me. | 的小男孩就是我 |
[15:24] | So don’t be me, be you, because you’ve got that edge, | 别像我一样 做你自己 因为你有天赋 |
[15:28] | you’ve got that attitude and spark, | 你有态度有朝气 |
[15:30] | and, I’ve learned a lot from you. | 我从你身上学到很多 |
[15:32] | Sometimes I feel like you’re the teacher and I’m the cat. | 我有时觉得好像你是老师而我是猫 |
[15:37] | The end. | 结束了 |
[15:38] | I have to go get some water | 我得去弄点水 |
[15:40] | ’cause I’m allergic to you, | 因为我对你过敏 |
[15:41] | and I’ve been talking a long time. | 而且我说了好长时间了 |
[15:45] | – Ian. – Hello, Bob. | -伊恩 -你好 鲍勃 |
[15:46] | I saw you over there. | 我刚才看见你在那边了 |
[15:48] | Giving the cat a pep talk? | 给猫打气吗 |
[15:49] | That’s good, good for, good for both of you. | 挺好 对你俩都挺好 |
[15:51] | That’ll really make a difference. | 会起作用的 |
[15:53] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[15:54] | No, of course not, Bob. It’s a cat. | 不 当然不会 那是只猫 |
[15:56] | Don’t try and get in my head, Ian. | 别想干扰我 伊恩 |
[15:58] | I don’t need to, Bob. You’re not going to win. | 不需要 鲍勃 你不会赢的 |
[16:01] | Yes, we are. You aren’t going to beat us. | 会的 我们会赢 你不会打败我们的 |
[16:03] | Oh, okay. Good comeback, Bob. | 好吧 欢迎重回比赛 鲍勃 |
[16:05] | Bye-bye, Bob. | 再见了 鲍勃 |
[16:06] | No, bye-bye to you, Ian. | 不 是你要再见了 伊恩 |
[16:09] | Bye-bye to you, Bob. | 是你要再见了 鲍勃 |
[16:10] | Oh, no! Bye-bye to you, Ian! | 不 是你要再见了 伊恩 |
[16:12] | – Bye-bye! – Bye-bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[16:13] | Bye-bye with my hand in your face! | 我手指着你脸跟你再见 |
[16:16] | All right, big guy, we’re… | 好了 大家伙 我们要 |
[16:17] | Wait, wait, wait. Where… | 等等 贸易 |
[16:19] | Oh, my God, Ian took Mr. Business! | 天啊 伊恩带走了贸易先生 |
[16:22] | My baby! My baby! | 我的宝贝 我的宝贝啊 |
[16:26] | Mr. Business?! Mr. Business?! | 贸易先生 贸易先生 |
[16:28] | Oh, my God, all you cats look the same. | 天啊 你们这些猫全都长一个样 |
[16:31] | – Sorry. – Dad! | -抱歉 -老爸 |
[16:32] | Louise, someone took Mr. Business. | 露易丝 有人带走了贸易先生 |
[16:34] | – What? – Wait, wh-where’s Gayle? | -什么 -等等 盖尔去哪儿了 |
[16:36] | Well, she ran away! | 她跑掉了 |
[16:37] | She said she needed to go into the bathroom and cry, | 她说要去厕所哭一下 |
[16:39] | and I gave her the usual five minutes, | 按照惯例我给了她五分钟 |
[16:41] | and then I went in there and she was gone. | 然后再进去 她就不见了 |
[16:43] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[16:44] | Ian didn’t take the cat, Gayle did. | 不是伊恩拿走了猫 是盖尔 |
[16:46] | How we gonna find her? | 这下我们上哪儿找她 |
[16:51] | That could be her. | 有可能是她 |
[16:57] | oh, geez. | 天 |
[16:58] | – How many flights was that? – One. | -我们是爬了多少层 -一层 |
[17:00] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[17:02] | – Are you gonna die right now? – Maybe. | -你是要死了吗 -有可能 |
[17:04] | No one’s hiding up here! | 这上面没人 |
[17:06] | It’s just me, the sad janitor | 只有我 伤心的看门人 |
[17:09] | and my janitor cat, Mr. Brooms. | 还有我的看门猫 扫帚先生 |
[17:12] | Oh, okay. Sorry to bother you. | 好吧 抱歉打扰你了 |
[17:16] | Okay… one second. | 让我休息一秒 |
[17:18] | – Hi, Gayle. – Hi. | -嗨 盖尔 -嗨 |
[17:20] | Gayle, what are you, what are you doing? | 你在 你在做什么 |
[17:23] | Sitting. | 坐着 |
[17:24] | Yes. So, we’re gonna miss our audition time. | 我们快错过试镜了 |
[17:26] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[17:29] | Okay, all right, this has been fun, but listen. | 谈话愉快 现在听着 |
[17:31] | I need to get my client down to the audition, stat. | 我得带我的客户下去参加试镜 立刻马上 |
[17:33] | Do you want to talk about why you’re crying? | 你想说说你为什么要哭吗 |
[17:35] | I just get sad when Mr. Business gets sad. | 贸易先生一难过我就会跟着难过 |
[17:39] | Oh, he’s sad? | 他难过了吗 |
[17:40] | Yes, Bob. | 是的 鲍勃 |
[17:41] | He licked the fur off his belly. | 他把自己肚子上的毛都舔没了 |
[17:43] | Look at it. You can see his nipples. | 你看 乳头都露出来了 |
[17:46] | Gayle, I know Mr. Business may be a little stressed out. | 盖尔 我知道贸易先生可能有些紧张 |
[17:49] | “A little stressed out,” Bob? | 有些紧张 |
[17:52] | I’ve never seen his nipples like this. Never! | 我从没见过他乳头这样 从来没有 |
[17:55] | The entertainment world is no place for him. | 娱乐圈不适合他 |
[17:57] | Oh, okay, so, like, cats don’t want to be famous. | 说的好像不是每只猫都想成名一样 |
[18:01] | Gayle, this is a real opportunity | 盖尔 这是次很好的机会 |
[18:03] | for you and Mr. Business. | 对你和贸易先生而言都是 |
[18:05] | You should take it, | 你应该抓住它 |
[18:06] | because you borrow a lot of money from us. | 因为你欠了我买很多钱 |
[18:09] | – Like, a lot. – I do? | -非常多 -有吗 |
[18:11] | Yeah. And that’s fine. | 有 不过没关系 |
[18:12] | It doesn’t bother me at all, | 我完全不介意 |
[18:13] | but it bothers Linda a little bit. | 但琳达稍稍有些介意 |
[18:15] | But this could be a chance | 你可以利用这次机会 |
[18:17] | for you to make a little money for yourself. | 为自己赚笔钱 |
[18:19] | And you could get a better apartment or… | 给自己换一间好点的公寓或者 |
[18:21] | What’s wrong with my apartment? | 我现在的公寓有什么问题吗 |
[18:23] | – Nothing. – I love it. | -没问题 -我超喜欢 |
[18:24] | Or you could go out to eat once in a while. | 你还可以偶尔出去搓一顿 |
[18:26] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[18:27] | Point is, Gayle, | 盖尔 重点是 |
[18:28] | you could be a little more independent, | 你可以变得独立一点 |
[18:29] | and we could not give you money so much. | 我们也可以省下一笔钱 |
[18:32] | So, so much money. | 很大 很大一笔 |
[18:34] | I… | 我 |
[18:36] | I just want Mr. Business to be happy. | 我只想让贸易先生开心 |
[18:39] | I… I guess I-I see your point. | 我想我懂你意思了 |
[18:42] | You care more about your cat than you do about money, | 猫对你来说比金钱重要 |
[18:45] | and that’s actually nice. | 这样挺好 |
[18:47] | Even though it’s really our money you don’t care about. | 虽然你不在乎的并不是你自己的钱 |
[18:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:51] | Okay, let’s go home. | 好吧 我们回家吧 |
[18:53] | Sure, sure. Just let me borrow the cat | 没问题 但先把猫借我下 |
[18:54] | for, like 15 minutes, and then I’ll be right back. | 15分钟就好 我会马上会来 |
[18:56] | Not for an audition, for something else. | 不是去试镜 是别的事儿 |
[18:58] | – Okay. – No. | -没问题 -不行 |
[19:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:00] | I’ll trade you “Cat-ch of the Day” | 我用”新鲜猫鱼” |
[19:04] | for “Filet Meow-gnon.” | 跟你换”喵喵鱼片” |
[19:05] | Are you out of your damn mind, Mom?! | 你脑子被门挤了吗 老妈 |
[19:08] | Let’s all just go take a nap in the sun. | 现在我们去晒太阳打盹儿吧 |
[19:10] | – Yes. – Hi, guys. | -对 -各位 |
[19:11] | So, uh, some news. Things didn’t… | 有新情况 我们不 |
[19:14] | Oh, my God, Lin, you’re still doing this? | 老天 琳 你还在吃猫粮吗 |
[19:17] | You told me you quit. | 你答应我会戒掉的 |
[19:18] | Well, I lied. | 我骗你了 |
[19:19] | Don’t judge me. You watch sports sometimes. | 别对我指指点点 你还看体育节目呢 |
[19:22] | – Yeah. – Oh, Tina, not you, too. | -就是 -蒂娜 连你也吃上了 |
[19:24] | And me! | 还有我 |
[19:25] | Why in the world would you all eat cat food? | 你们为啥偏偏要吃猫粮 |
[19:27] | Strong nails, a healthy shiny coat, confident stools. | 它让你指甲坚韧 毛色润泽 大便成形 |
[19:30] | You guys are crazy. | 你们都疯了吧 |
[19:32] | Yes, crazy. | 没错 |
[19:33] | You got to warm it up and put it on your oatmeal. | 得先加热 就着燕麦一起吃 |
[19:36] | – Go on. – Oh, my God. | -继续说 -老天爷 |
[19:38] | Geez, I feel left out. Gimme some, Gene. | 感觉我都掉队了 给我来点 吉恩 |
[19:40] | Oh, good Lord, you’re eating… | 上帝 你们居然在吃 |
[19:42] | Oh, that is so disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[19:45] | Oh, is it, Ian? Is it so disgusting? | 是吗 伊恩 要有那么恶心吗 |
[19:47] | – Yes. – Oh, God, it is. | -是的 -天 真的很恶心 |
[19:50] | What is wrong with all of you? | 你们这是都怎么了 |
[19:51] | Keep eating, Dad, you’ll get it. | 继续嚼老爸 会来的 |
[19:52] | No, I won’t. | 才不要 |
[19:54] | Oh, wait, there it is. | 等下 真的来了 |
[19:56] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hmm, that’s good. | 真的 还真不错 |
[19:58] | How’d your cat do in there, Ian? | 你的猫表现如何 伊恩 |
[20:00] | She choked. | 她噎住了 |
[20:01] | It’s not funny. | 并不好笑 |
[20:02] | She literally choked on the food. | 她真的被食物噎到了 |
[20:04] | I had to Heimlich her! | 我还给她用了海姆利希急救法 |
[20:06] | What an idiot. Look at us. Look. | 蠢蛋一个 看我们吃给你看 看 |
[20:09] | Swallow. | 我吞 |
[20:10] | We can all eat cat food without choking, | 我们吃猫粮根本不会被噎住 |
[20:12] | so the joke’s on you, Ian. | 所以丢人的是你 伊恩 |
[20:14] | I guess so, Bob. I guess so. | 我想你说得对 鲍勃 |
[20:17] | Bye-bye, Bob. | 拜拜 鲍勃 |
[20:18] | Bye-bye, Ian. | 拜拜 伊恩 |
[20:21] | All right. | 好咧 |
[20:22] | Okay, yep, got it. | 接住啦 |
[20:24] | Whoop! Caught that one. | 我接 接到了 |
[20:25] | Oh, Mr. Business, you are killing me. | 我快被你累死了 贸易先生 |
[20:27] | Okay, there we go. | 好吧 又开始了 |
[20:29] | Just a few more years till you die. | 我再坚持几年就可以送你回喵星球了 |
[20:32] | Yeah, that’s good. | 很好 |
[20:33] | Oh, so close. | 好险 |
[20:34] | No! Oh! Ow! | 不 |