时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | *Stupid Cupid, you’re a real mean guy* | *愚蠢的丘比特 你真坏* |
[00:04] | *I’d like to clip your wings so you can’t fly* | *真想剪掉你的翅膀让你飞不起来* |
[00:07] | *Stupid Cupid* | *愚蠢的丘比特* |
[00:08] | *I’m in love and it’s a crying shame* | *我居然恋爱了 这真是奇耻大辱* |
[00:11] | *Stupid Cupid…* | *愚蠢的丘比特* |
[00:12] | Happy Valentine’s Day, | 情人节快乐 |
[00:13] | my little chalky hearts. | 我的小甜心们 |
[00:15] | I made you all cards. | 我给你们都准备了卡片 |
[00:17] | Mine says I get a thousand kisses. | 我的上面写着我会得到一千个吻 |
[00:19] | Give me some sugar, Mama! | 放马过来吧 老妈 |
[00:21] | 1,000! | 一千个 |
[00:22] | Don’t short me, woman! | 别糊弄我 女人 |
[00:23] | Louise, read your card now. | 露易丝 读读你的 |
[00:25] | I don’t really celebrate Valentine’s Day. | 我不过情人节的 |
[00:27] | It’s an invented holiday, you know? | 这就是个生造出来的节日 |
[00:29] | – Read it! – Fine, fine. | -给我读 -好吧 好吧 |
[00:31] | It’s the same as Gene’s card. | 和吉恩的一样 |
[00:32] | Here come your kisses. | 也给你一千个吻 |
[00:34] | – Eh, Gene can have ’em. – Hell yes! | -可以都给吉恩 -好啊 |
[00:36] | And here’s your card, my little Valen-Tina. | 这是你的 我的小情人蒂娜 |
[00:39] | Oh, no. Oh, wow. | 不 |
[00:42] | – Tina, was that your stomach? – Yes. | -是你的肚子吗蒂娜 -是的 |
[00:44] | We may have had a little friendly leftover | 昨晚我们进行了一场友好的 |
[00:45] | chili-eating contest last night. | 吃剩辣椒比赛 |
[00:47] | Which I won. | 我赢了 |
[00:48] | Tina dominated. | 蒂娜摇摇领先 |
[00:49] | It was like watching someone barf in reverse. | 就像看到有人在往肚子里呕吐 |
[00:51] | Well, you look a little pale, Tina. | 你脸色看起来很苍白 蒂娜 |
[00:53] | Are you sure you don’t want to stay home? | 你确定不想呆在家里吗 |
[00:54] | No. Anything can happen today, | 不 今天什么事都有可能发生 |
[00:56] | because today is a day all about love, | 因为今天的主题是爱 |
[00:58] | and nothing can stop love. | 没有什么可以阻挡爱 |
[00:59] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 天哪 天哪 |
[01:01] | That’s right, Tina. | 说得对 蒂娜 |
[01:02] | Nothing stopped me from buying your father | 没什么能阻挡我给你们父亲 |
[01:04] | a box of chocolates | 买这样一盒巧克力 |
[01:05] | from a kid in the parking lot. | 从停车场的一个小孩手里 |
[01:06] | Thanks, Lin. I-I got you something | 多谢 琳 |
[01:08] | really nice as well. | 我也给你买了很棒的礼物 |
[01:09] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[01:10] | Can I have it now? | 能现在给我吗 |
[01:11] | Y-You have to wait until a little later. | 你得稍微等一下 |
[01:14] | – Is that okay? – Oh, my God! I can’t freakin’ wait! | -可以吗 -天哪 我简直等不及了 |
[01:17] | This opened. | 打开了 |
[01:19] | Dark chocolate! | 是黑巧克力 |
[01:20] | So dry, so bitter. Why?! | 好苦 干嘛这么对我 |
[01:24] | Walnuts? Just be normal, damn it! | 核桃仁的 就没有正常口味的吗 |
[01:28] | Step right up | 走过路过不要错过 |
[01:28] | and buy one of my Mini Flower Love Weeds | 给你的情人 |
[01:30] | for your valentine. | 买束爱的迷你花杂草吧 |
[01:32] | What flower what weeds? | 啥花啥草 |
[01:34] | A weed is just the right plant growing in the wrong place. | 杂草就是对的植物长在了在错的地方 |
[01:37] | I’m selling bouquets for a buck each… who’s in? | 一美元一束 谁买 |
[01:39] | – Hey, Tina. – Hey, Jimmy Jr. | -蒂娜 -小吉米 |
[01:41] | Do you have any Valentine’s plans? | 情人节你有什么计划吗 |
[01:42] | Are you free today at lunch? | 今天中午你有空吗 |
[01:45] | Valentine’s Day plans? | 情人节计划 |
[01:46] | Today? Lunch? Me? With you? | 今天 午餐 我 和你吗 |
[01:50] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[01:52] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[01:53] | Cool. So will you meet me | 酷 那你愿意午餐时间 |
[01:54] | in the gymnasium at lunch? | 和我在体育馆见面吗 |
[01:55] | – I love it already. – Great. | -我很愿意 -太好了 |
[01:57] | What you’re wearing is fine. | 穿你身上这身就好 |
[01:58] | Unless you brought something else. | 除非你另外带了一套 |
[02:00] | – You probably didn’t. – Wait, what? | -估计你没带 -等等 什么 |
[02:02] | Did you bring… ? Forget it. | 你带没带 算了 |
[02:03] | Just, yeah. Don’t be late, and brush your teeth. | 好吧 别迟到 刷刷牙 |
[02:08] | Oh, my stomach. | 我的肚子 |
[02:10] | Chili poops! Got to get to the bathroom. | 辣椒便 洗手间 |
[02:11] | Zeke is literally selling weeds, | 齐克真的卖上杂草了 |
[02:13] | and people are buying them. Gah! | 大家居然还买了 |
[02:15] | This is the dumbest holiday ever. | 这真是最蠢的节日了 |
[02:17] | Yeah, love can really make people do | 是啊 爱会让人 |
[02:19] | some wacky things, huh? | 做一些蠢事 |
[02:21] | Hey, are you gonna be at lunch today? | 你午饭会去食堂吗 |
[02:23] | Well, I made a reservation… why? | 我有预约 怎么了 |
[02:26] | Oh, I don’t know. Just checking. | 我不知道 就问问 |
[02:28] | Check. Just pretending to check a box. | 勾上 假装我在勾一个复选框 |
[02:30] | Anyway, I should be going. | 好了 我得走了 |
[02:32] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[02:34] | Poor kid picked up the wrong inhaler. | 可怜的娃 吸入器拿错了 |
[02:39] | So what’d you get Linda for Valentine’s Day, Bob? | 你给琳达买了什么情人节礼物 鲍勃 |
[02:40] | Well, she’s always wanted me to learn | 她一直想让我 |
[02:42] | how to ballroom dance, | 学跳社交舞 |
[02:43] | I guess in case we ever go back in time, | 估计她以为我们哪天也许能回到过去 |
[02:46] | so, I wanted to take some classes. | 所以我想上几节课 |
[02:48] | Wow. So how many classes have you had? | 你上了几节了 |
[02:50] | Not quite enough, because none. | 还不够 因为一节都没上 |
[02:52] | I’ve had none. I didn’t sign up for any. | 我一节都没上 我没报名 |
[02:54] | It’s Valentine’s Day. What are you gonna do? | 今天都情人节了 你打算怎么办 |
[02:56] | Teddy, take it easy. | 别激动 泰迪 |
[02:57] | I was gonno try to learn how to dance | 我打算快速地在网上 |
[02:58] | On the Internet really quick. | 恶补一下 |
[03:00] | Bob, you’ve got time for a real class. | 鲍勃 现在去上课还来得及 |
[03:02] | My Zumba is at a studio, | 我尊巴舞是在一家工作室学的 |
[03:04] | and they teach ballroom there. | 他们也教社交舞 |
[03:04] | You take one lesson, and you’ll be like Gene Kelly, | 上一节课就能成吉恩·凯利 |
[03:04] | 美国演员 从小酷爱跳舞 代表作《雨中曲》 | |
[03:07] | if Gene Kelly only had one dance lesson. | 只不过吉恩·凯利可学了不只一节课 |
[03:09] | That’s a good idea, Teddy. | 好主意 泰迪 |
[03:10] | I-I should go. Where is it? | 我应该去 地点在哪 |
[03:11] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[03:12] | I’m back with the pickles. | 我带着泡菜回来了 |
[03:14] | I’m gonna stare cutting them into hearts. | 我要把它们切成心形 |
[03:16] | Lin, do you think you can maybe | 琳 你觉得你可以 |
[03:17] | handle the lunch rush by yourself? | 自己搞定午餐高峰吗 |
[03:18] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[03:20] | I’ve got to go on an errand, | 我得去办些事 |
[03:22] | and it may or not have to do with your gift. | 也许是去弄你的礼物呢 |
[03:26] | So romantic. | 好浪漫 |
[03:28] | Bob, tell me what it is. | 鲍勃 告诉我是什么 |
[03:29] | – Linda, I’m not… – No, I don’t want to know. | -琳达 我不 -不 我不想知道 |
[03:30] | I don’t want to know. Forget it, forget it. | 我不想知道 算了 算了 |
[03:31] | Get out before I guess it. | 我猜到之前赶紧走吧 |
[03:33] | May I please have a hall pass, Ms. Twitchell? | 我能请个小假吗 翠契尔老师 |
[03:35] | I’m having boy troubles. | 我有男生的烦恼 |
[03:37] | I’m sure you understand, | 我相信你一定理解 |
[03:38] | but it’s also not what you think. | 但又不是你想的那样 |
[03:41] | Hildy? It’s Gene. Are you in there? | 希尔迪 我是吉恩 你在吗 |
[03:44] | It’s Wednesday. | 今天是周三 |
[03:45] | I’m here for my day-old Taco Tuesday tacos. | 我来享用周二剩的玉米卷啦 |
[03:48] | Hello? What do we have here? | 有人吗 看看这里都有啥 |
[03:52] | You’re not Hildy. | 你不是希尔迪 |
[04:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:05] | Oh, you’re yelling at me. | 你在冲我吼 |
[04:06] | Uh, I’ll leave. Bye. | 好吧 我走 拜拜 |
[04:09] | I like you! | 我喜欢你 |
[04:11] | Sorry, ballroom’s been canceled. | 抱歉 交谊舞课取消了 |
[04:12] | The teacher just waltzed right out of here. | 老师到外面”交谊”去了 |
[04:15] | Get it? I’m kidding, she died. | 听懂了吗 我开玩笑的 她死了 |
[04:17] | Crap. Okay, Teddy, let’s go, we tried. | 完了 泰迪 我们走吧 试也试过了 |
[04:20] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不 等等 |
[04:21] | They offer other classes here, you know. | 这里还有别的课 |
[04:23] | Check a look. Women love any kind of dancing, Bob. | 看看嘛 女人什么样的舞都喜欢 |
[04:25] | It demonstrates your virility | 能展现出你的男子气概 |
[04:26] | and your sexual style. | 以及爱爱的风格 |
[04:27] | – My sexual style? – Yeah. Tell him. | -爱爱的风格 -对 告诉他 |
[04:29] | – Yeah, it’s true. – Uh, okay, fine. | -是真的 -好吧 |
[04:32] | I-I-I’ll just take whatever class starts next. | 马上开始什么课我就上那个 |
[04:34] | We’ll take whatever class starts next. | 我们就上那个 |
[04:36] | – Really? – You think I’m not gonna | -真的吗 -你以为 |
[04:37] | take this class with you? | 我不跟你一起上课吗 |
[04:38] | I did think that. I guess that was crazy. | 我确实以为你不上 看来我想错了 |
[04:46] | Oh, shell yes! | 我的个乖乖 |
[04:47] | How does a mermaid even ride one of those… ? | 美人鱼怎么能骑车 |
[04:52] | Can I get one bouquet of Mini Flower Love Weeds, please? | 能给我一束爱的迷你花杂草吗 |
[04:55] | That’ll be one dollar, Romeo. | 一美元 罗密欧 |
[04:57] | What are you doing, Rudy? | 鲁迪 你在搞什么鬼 |
[04:58] | Why are you buying Love Weeds? | 为什么要买爱的杂草 |
[05:00] | Who’s the lucky ducky? | 是看上了哪家姑娘 |
[05:01] | Let’s just say we’ve been friends for a while, | 我们做朋友有一段时间了 |
[05:03] | but it’s time to take it to the next level. | 但是时候更上一层了 |
[05:05] | – You mean level two? – Oh, yeah. | -你是说第二层 -没错 |
[05:08] | Oh, my God, Rudy’s gonna give me Love Weeds | 我的天 鲁迪要在情人节 |
[05:11] | for Valentine’s Day. | 送我爱的杂草 |
[05:13] | Rudy like-likes me. Sick! | 鲁迪喜欢我 恶心 |
[05:18] | Oh, why would Rudy do something like this? | 鲁迪怎么会这样 |
[05:20] | What kind of idiot like-likes someone? | 哪个蠢人会喜欢别人 |
[05:22] | – Louise? – Aah! Tina? | -露易丝 -蒂娜 |
[05:24] | Yeah, I-I’ve been in here all morning. | 对 我在这儿一早上了 |
[05:26] | – Oh, hi. Chili, huh? – Yeah. | -辣椒的祸是吧 -对 |
[05:29] | Of all the days to get diarrhea of the butt. | 三百六十五天哪天拉肚子不行 |
[05:31] | Jimmy Jr. Planned something special for me. | 今天小吉米准备了惊喜给我 |
[05:33] | Wait, Rudy likes you? | 等会 鲁迪喜欢你 |
[05:34] | Yeah, unfortunately. | 对 倒了大霉 |
[05:36] | – Which sized Rudy? – Regular. | -哪个尺寸的鲁迪 -中号鲁迪 |
[05:38] | Oh. Don’t you like Rudy? | 你不喜欢鲁迪吗 |
[05:40] | No, not like that. | 当然不 不是那种喜欢 |
[05:41] | We have a good thing going the way it is. | 我们有自己的相处方式 |
[05:43] | We’re buddies. | 我们是好哥们 |
[05:44] | There’s gotta be a way I can stop this. | 肯定有办法能阻止他 |
[05:46] | Sorry, sister, I hate to tell you this, | 抱歉老妹 虽然不想打击你 |
[05:48] | but nothing, and I mean nothing, | 但是没有什么 没有任何东西 |
[05:50] | – can stop love. – Except diarrhea. | 能阻挡爱 -除了拉肚子 |
[05:52] | No! I’m gonna beat this thing. | 拉肚子也不行 我会战胜它的 |
[05:54] | I mean, I get why he’s on the Louise train. | 我明白为什么他会想上我的车 |
[05:56] | I just have to find a way to get him | 我只是得想个办法 |
[05:58] | to jump off at the next stop. I gotta go. | 让他在下一站下车 先走了 |
[06:00] | Holler if you need TP or newspaper or anything. | 需要手纸或报纸什么的叫我 |
[06:02] | Okay, Actually, I need another roll of TP. | 好的 其实我正好还需要一卷纸 |
[06:05] | Louise? I’ll make it work. | 露易丝 好吧我自行解决 |
[06:08] | Welcome to hip-hop dance class with Shelly. | 欢迎来到雪莱的街舞课堂 |
[06:11] | See the way I’m walking, | 看到我怎么走路了吗 |
[06:12] | with one of my arms lower than the other, | 一只胳膊高 一只胳膊低 |
[06:14] | and my foot dragging? | 拖着腿 |
[06:15] | Well, that’s hip-hop. | 这就叫嘻哈 |
[06:17] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, that’s hip-hop. | -我去 -原来这就是嘻哈 |
[06:19] | The other day, I was in the grocery store | 那天我去商店 |
[06:21] | buying some light-bulbs and ice cream, | 买灯泡和冰淇淋 |
[06:23] | and I could tell the cashier didn’t like my baggy pants. | 我能看出来收银员不喜欢我松垮的裤子 |
[06:26] | But I didn’t care, because that’s hip-hop. | 但是我不在乎 因为这就是嘻哈 |
[06:29] | Teddy, we need to get out of here. | 泰迪 我们走吧 |
[06:30] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[06:31] | This is the coolest thing I’ve ever been a part of. | 这是我参与过最酷的事情了 |
[06:33] | Oh, I see we have some new students in class. | 有新学员了呢 |
[06:36] | ‘Sup? | 你好啊 |
[06:36] | ‘Sup, ma’am? | 你好 女士 |
[06:38] | I bet you normally | 我猜你们平时一定是 |
[06:39] | sit on a chair the front way, | 正着坐椅子 |
[06:40] | like everyone else. | 和所有人一样 |
[06:42] | But not in this class. | 但在这里不行 |
[06:43] | In this class you turn that chair around | 在这里 你们得把椅子转过来 |
[06:45] | and sit on it backwards. | 反着坐 |
[06:47] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[06:48] | Because that’s hip… Because that’s hip-hop. | -因为这就是嘻哈 -因为这就是嘻哈 |
[06:49] | Right, right. I-I got it. | 是 我知道 |
[06:51] | Nice, Bob. | 接得好 鲍勃 |
[06:52] | Okay, everybody, | 好了各位 |
[06:53] | There’s gonna be some profanity coming at you, | 等会会有大批脏话来袭 |
[06:55] | so cover your ears if you can’t handle the “B” Word. | 小心脏太脆弱的记得把耳朵捂上 |
[06:59] | Oh, hey, Ms. Selbo. | 赛尔珀小姐 |
[07:02] | What are you doing here on a school day? | 今天是工作日 你怎么来啦 |
[07:03] | I took a personal day. | 我请了假 |
[07:05] | My boyfriend Martin broke up with me. | 男朋友马丁和我分手了 |
[07:08] | No! | 不 |
[07:09] | Yeah. I was totally blindsided. | 是啊 我完全没想到 |
[07:12] | That jerk. | 真是混蛋 |
[07:13] | He’s across the street at Jimmy Pesto’s. | 他现在在街对面吉米·派丝多的店里 |
[07:16] | There’s nothing good about that place. | 那个地方可没什么好 |
[07:18] | I like the jalapeno poppers. | 我喜欢他们的辣椒爆米花 |
[07:20] | Okay, that’s one good thing about that place. | 好吧有一样是好的 |
[07:22] | And their Pesto Coladas. Two things. | 还有派丝多椰汁 两样好的 |
[07:31] | Hi. I only have five minutes before recess is over, | 我只剩五分钟休息时间了 |
[07:34] | but, uh, I was wondering | 我在想 |
[07:35] | if you could maybe slap my wrist again. | 你能不能再打一下我的手腕 |
[07:37] | I think I licked all the chocolate off | 我把上一个巴掌印留下的巧克力 |
[07:38] | the last slap mark. | 都舔完了 |
[07:43] | I don’t know what you’re saying, | 不知道你在说什么 |
[07:45] | but it makes me feel like I felt | 但是跟我上次坐在 |
[07:46] | the time I sat on the dryer. | 烘干机上的感觉一样 |
[07:48] | You want me to stir, or is this a gift? | 你是想让我搅 还是当礼物送我 |
[07:50] | Si, stir. | 没错 搅拌 |
[07:52] | – I’m Gene, by the way. – Isabella. | -我叫吉恩 -伊莎贝拉 |
[07:54] | So I guess Hildy’s out sick today? | 希尔迪今天是请病假了吗 |
[07:56] | Sick. Si, Si. | 生病了 对的 |
[07:57] | So if that’s our lunch, | 如果那是我们的午餐 |
[07:59] | is this our dessert? | 那这是我们的甜点吗 |
[08:00] | No, no, no, mi gattino. | 不不不 我的小猫咪 |
[08:02] | This is for mi Amor, Francesco. | 这是送给我爱人弗朗西斯科的 |
[08:04] | Oh, boyfriend. | 男朋友 |
[08:06] | Si, boyfriend. | 对 男朋友 |
[08:08] | What grade is he in? | 他是几年级的 |
[08:09] | He sounds ugly. | 听上去就很丑 |
[08:12] | Time to Un-attract. | 是时候打破他对我的迷恋了 |
[08:14] | – Oh, hey, buddy. – Hey, Louise. | -哥们 -露易斯 |
[08:16] | Quick question. Do you like boogers? | 问你个问题 你喜欢吃鼻屎吗 |
[08:18] | what? | 什么 |
[08:19] | I’ve been eating my boogs all morning, | 我上午一直在吃我的鼻屎 |
[08:21] | and I love ’em. | 我超喜欢吃 |
[08:22] | I was wondering if anyone else was into boogers. | 我在想其他人爱不爱吃 |
[08:24] | Oh, okay, no. | 好吧 不喜欢 |
[08:26] | Want to try one of mine? | 要尝尝我的吗 |
[08:27] | Maybe mine are extra good. | 也许我的特别好吃 |
[08:29] | I don’t know, huh. | 谁知道呢 |
[08:30] | That’s pretty gross. | 好恶心 |
[08:31] | So what can I get you? | 给你哪种好呢 |
[08:31] | You want a wet one, a dry one? | 你想要干的 还是湿的 |
[08:34] | – I’m feeling sick. – Great! | -我觉得好恶心 -太好了 |
[08:36] | But you know what, I gotta say, | 但我得说 |
[08:38] | the whites of your eyes are bright, | 你眼白很白 |
[08:39] | your fingernails are strong and healthy. | 指甲又坚硬又健康 |
[08:41] | Maybe there’s something to this eating boogers thing. | 可能吃鼻屎真有点什么用呢 |
[08:44] | I mean, hey, whatever you’re doing, | 不管你做什么 |
[08:45] | keep it up, sister. | 坚持下去 妹子 |
[08:46] | Bye. See you at lunch. | 拜拜 午餐见 |
[08:47] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 是在耍我嘛 |
[08:52] | Okay, doing good. | 好了 还不错 |
[08:54] | Feeling confident, feeling cool. | 信心满满 从容不迫 |
[08:56] | Starting to strut. | 可以抬头挺胸了 |
[08:58] | Oh, God! The strut was too much. | 天啊 挺胸还不行 |
[09:00] | No strutting. No strutting. | 不挺了 不挺了 |
[09:05] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[09:06] | J-Jimmy Jr. What’s going on? | 小吉米 什么情况 |
[09:08] | Remember that anti-drug group that came last week | 还记得上周反毒小组来 |
[09:10] | to do a presentation? | 做了一次演讲吗 |
[09:12] | You mean Thrills, Not Pills? | 你是要刺激不要毒品吗 |
[09:13] | Yeah. They did a number on me. | 对 他们对我造成了伤害 |
[09:15] | I couldn’t believe the national statistics. | 我简直不敢相信那些全国统计数据 |
[09:17] | Well, they left behind all their props, | 他们把道具都留下来了 |
[09:19] | including… this trampoline. | 包括这个蹦床 |
[09:21] | So everyone is here to watch us do a sky kiss! | 大家今天是来看到我们的空中之吻的 |
[09:25] | – A what? – A sky kiss, Tina. | -什么 -空中之吻 蒂娜 |
[09:27] | We bounce up and down like this | 我们像这样跳上跳下 |
[09:30] | until we get high enough, and then we kiss. | 到足够高后就接吻 |
[09:33] | You want me to bounce on that trampoline? | 你想让我在蹦床上跳 |
[09:36] | It’s romantic and dangerous, | 又浪漫又危险 |
[09:39] | like a candle. | 就像蜡烛 |
[09:40] | I… | 我 |
[09:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:43] | Feelings are scary, girl! | 有感觉是很可怕的 妹子 |
[09:46] | Nah, nah. | 不 不 |
[09:47] | Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[09:50] | why are… why are you saying that? | 什么意思 |
[09:52] | – Nah, nah, nah. – Is there a problem? | -不不不 -有什么问题吗 |
[09:54] | I’m-I’m just trying to tie my shoe. | 我只是想系鞋带 |
[09:55] | That’s not hip-hop. Peep my feets. | 这就不嘻哈了 看看我的脚 |
[09:57] | – Your shoes are untied. – That’s hip-hop. | -你鞋带没系 -这就是嘻哈 |
[10:00] | Okay, good to know. | 好吧 了解 |
[10:01] | – People call me Flips Whitefudge. – They do? | -大家叫我筋斗白软糖 -是吗 |
[10:03] | You think you can just come up in my mom’s class | 你以为来我妈的教室上节课 |
[10:05] | and learn how to dance? | 就能学跳舞了吗 |
[10:06] | Wait, Shelly is your mom? | 等等 雪莉是你妈妈吗 |
[10:08] | She’s your mom! No, she’s my mom. | 是你妈 对 是我妈 |
[10:10] | Look, I-I’m just trying to learn how to dance | 我学跳舞 |
[10:12] | as a gift for my wife for Valentine’s Day. | 是想作为情人节礼物送给我太太 |
[10:14] | Well, that’s actually incredibly sweet! | 还蛮贴心 |
[10:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:17] | You’re welcome, but if you want to hip-hop, | 不客气 但如果想跳街舞 |
[10:18] | you gotta prove yourself. | 你得证明下你自己 |
[10:19] | We’re gonna hip-hop dance battle. | 我们来斗舞吧 |
[10:21] | Is everything all right here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[10:23] | Sort of. Your son, | 还好 你儿子 |
[10:24] | Flips Whitefudge, is trying to battle us. | 筋斗白软糖要跟我们斗舞 |
[10:27] | Flips? We’ve talked about this. | 筋斗 我们讨论过这个问题 |
[10:29] | No, Ma. This is what you taught me. | 别这样妈 这是你教我的 |
[10:31] | If it’s not hip-hop, then it’s not hip-hop. | 嘻哈是装不出来的 |
[10:33] | If they want to learn from you, they got to battle me. | 他们想向你学习 就得跟我斗舞 |
[10:35] | Well, he really won’t give this up unless you battle him. | 你们不接受挑战他是不会放弃的 |
[10:38] | So, I guess you guys are battlin’. | 看来你们真的斗舞了 |
[10:41] | We can do this. We can beat this guy. | 我们可以的 我们能打败他 |
[10:42] | Teddy, we don’t know any hip-hop. | 泰迪 我们对嘻哈一无所知 |
[10:44] | Yes, we do. It’s inside us. | 不我们懂的 我们骨子里就嘻哈 |
[10:46] | – Now untie your shoes, “B” Word. – Let’s do this. | -解鞋带吧 小婊砸 -跳起来 |
[10:49] | Right after we stretch out. | 舒展下先 |
[10:51] | Why did I come here? | 我到底干嘛要来这儿 |
[10:54] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊天啊 |
[10:55] | It’s happening. It’s going down. | 真来了 没退路了 |
[10:58] | – I’m gonna hide behind this napkin. – Hey, Louise. | -我得躲纸巾后面 -露易斯 |
[10:59] | I have something very important to ask you… | 我有件很重要的事情要问你 |
[11:00] | – Rudy, let me stop you right there. – I was just gonna… | -鲁迪别说 -我只是想 |
[11:02] | Look. No, I get it. | 不 我懂的 |
[11:03] | We live in a commercial culture. | 我们生活在消费时代 |
[11:05] | Love is in the movies. | 电影里有爱 |
[11:06] | It’s in all the songs. | 所有的歌里有爱 |
[11:07] | But we don’t have to be pawns in the game. | 但我们没必要让自己成为棋子 |
[11:09] | – Yeah. I… – We’re just friends. | -我 -我们只是朋友 |
[11:11] | Louise, I wanted to ask you | 露易斯 我刚想麻烦你 |
[11:12] | to give this Love Weed and this card | 在自然课上把这束爱的杂草 |
[11:14] | to Chloe Barbash for me, in Science. | 和这张卡片给克洛伊·巴巴什 |
[11:16] | What? | 什么 |
[11:17] | You have science with Chloe Barbash | 你午饭后的自然课是和克洛伊·巴巴什 |
[11:18] | – after lunch, right? – I… | -一起上对吧 -我 |
[11:20] | Y-Yeah. I think so. | 对 好像是 |
[11:21] | Okay, good, ’cause she’s the most beautiful girl in the world. | 那就好 她是世界上最美的女孩 |
[11:25] | She smells like someone’s baking a cake in her hair. | 她头发散发着浓郁的烘焙香味 |
[11:27] | It’s her shampoo. | 那是她洗发水的味道 |
[11:29] | I heard she uses the whole bottle every time. | 我听说她每次都用一整瓶 |
[11:31] | She takes my breath away. | 她令我无法呼吸 |
[11:32] | I mean, everything does, but still. | 虽然我本来就有呼吸障碍 |
[11:34] | Thanks, Louise. You’re the coolest. | 谢谢你露易斯 你最好了 |
[11:36] | Great. So Rudy likes Chloe Barbash. | 很好 所以鲁迪喜欢的是克洛伊·巴巴什 |
[11:39] | And not… me. | 不是我 |
[11:41] | What a relief. | 真是松了口气 |
[11:42] | Oh, hey, Louise! | 露易丝 |
[11:43] | Try not to get any boogers on the card. | 别往卡片上弄鼻屎 |
[11:47] | Chloe freakin’ Barbash? | 克洛伊·巴巴什吗 |
[11:49] | Rudy might as well like a box of packing peanuts. | 鲁迪还不如去喜欢一箱包装泡沫呢 |
[11:51] | She’s all fluff. There’s nothing in there. | 她就是个绣花枕头 毫无内涵 |
[11:53] | Wow, Louise, you seem a little worked up about this. | 露易丝 这事似乎让你有点激动 |
[11:56] | Do I? | 有吗 |
[11:57] | I agree with Louise. | 我同意露易丝说的 |
[11:58] | By the way, this is from my house and I brought it here, | 这是我从家里带来放这儿的 |
[12:00] | not the other way around. Got it? | 不是我要顺回家 听到没 |
[12:05] | The chocolate needs more, | 这巧克力需要更多的 |
[12:07] | how you say, bitter? | 你们怎么说来着 苦味吗 |
[12:09] | I think the word you’re looking for is butter. | 我觉得你要找的词是奶油 |
[12:11] | I have some in my locker if we can’t find any here. | 如果这里找不到 我储物柜里还有点 |
[12:14] | Oh, no, no, no. Not butter. | 不不不 不是奶油 |
[12:15] | Bitter. We make dark chocolate. | 苦味 我们做黑巧克力 |
[12:18] | Dark chocolate? | 黑巧克力 |
[12:19] | No! Don’t do it! | 不 别做 |
[12:21] | It is like love. | 就像爱情 |
[12:22] | Sweet, bitter. | 既甜蜜 又苦涩 |
[12:24] | Happy, sad. | 既幸福 又悲伤 |
[12:25] | Don’t use your sensual Italian wisdom on me! | 别想用你性感的意大利智慧蛊惑我 |
[12:28] | It’s not fair, but keep talking! | 这不公平 不过你继续说 |
[12:31] | Yo, yo. It’s battle time. | 哟哟 斗舞时间到 |
[12:33] | Drop that beat, Ma. | 放音乐 妈 |
[12:35] | You scared, mustache? | 怕了吗 大胡子 |
[12:37] | Yes. | 怕 |
[12:40] | Is… this it? I can’t tell if he’s started yet. | 就已经开始了吗 我看不出来 |
[12:43] | I’m gonna Janet Jackson this. | 我要媲美珍妮·杰克逊 |
[12:46] | – Oh, Flips. – Sweetie, are you okay? | -筋斗 -亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[12:48] | I got my lips stuck in my braces. | 我嘴唇卡牙套里了 |
[12:50] | Well, I’m injured now, | 好吧 我受伤了 |
[12:51] | so I guess you guys won the battle. | 看来斗舞你们赢了 |
[12:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:54] | Ma, it’s time to teach these LL Fool Js | 妈 该教这些嘻哈菜鸟 |
[12:56] | how to dance. | 怎么跳舞了 |
[12:57] | Hey, Chloe. These are from Regular Sized Rudy. | 克洛伊 这些是中号鲁迪 |
[13:00] | He wanted me to give them to you. | 要我给你的 |
[13:01] | – And the card. – Great. Thanks. | -还有卡片 -好 谢谢 |
[13:04] | That’s it? | 这就完了 |
[13:05] | Don’t you want to read the card? | 你不想读读卡片吗 |
[13:07] | Maybe later. | 我等会儿读 |
[13:10] | That is a lot of shampoo. | 这洗发水味儿 |
[13:11] | Thanks. I use it when I take a shower. | 谢谢夸奖 我洗澡时会用 |
[13:13] | Okay, class. Today we’ll be dissecting a banana. | 好了 同学们 今天我们要解剖香蕉 |
[13:17] | We only have two, so get into groups of 13. | 但我们只有两个香蕉 所以13人一组 |
[13:20] | That was a delicious burger, Linda. | 汉堡很好吃 琳达 |
[13:22] | I have to admit, it really lifted my spirits. | 不得不承认 它真让我打起精神了 |
[13:25] | Great. I’m sure you’ll start feeling better in a couple days. | 太好了 我保证过几天你就会走出来 |
[13:28] | After all, you just broke up. | 你现在刚分手伤心也可以理解 |
[13:30] | Oh, no. We broke up a year ago. | 不是 我们分手一年了 |
[13:32] | Wait, I thought you broke up today. | 可我以为你们今天才分手 |
[13:34] | I thought you came here from Jimmy Pesto’s. | 我以为你从吉米·派丝多的店过来的 |
[13:36] | No, no, no. He’s at Jimmy Pesto’s. | 不不不 他在吉米·派丝多的店 |
[13:38] | I just followed him, and I’ve been watching him | 我只是跟着他 我一直 |
[13:40] | from your restaurant. | 从你店里观察他 |
[13:42] | That’s… not alarming. | 这… 没有很惊悚 |
[13:44] | I just haven’t been myself since the breakup. | 我只是从分手后就不像我自己了 |
[13:47] | I mean, it’s not like me to sleep outside someone’s house | 我以前不会睡别人家门口 |
[13:50] | or steal someone’s dog or pee on someone’s mail | 偷别人的狗 在别人的邮件上尿尿 |
[13:53] | and then watch them open it and laugh | 然后看他们拆信 又在他们 |
[13:55] | when they eat a breakfast sandwich with that same hand. | 用那双手吃早餐三明治时大笑 |
[13:58] | No! You wouldn’t do those things. | 不 你不会做那些事的 |
[14:01] | But I did. I did those things. | 可是我做了 我做了那些事 |
[14:04] | Look, it sounds like you just need some closure. | 听起来你需要做个了结 |
[14:07] | And, uh, maybe some professional help. | 也许还要些专业帮助 |
[14:09] | But I’ll tell you what, I’m gonna go over there | 这样 我去那边 |
[14:12] | and bring Martin in here. | 把马丁带过来 |
[14:13] | You’re never gonna get over this | 除非和他面对面解决 |
[14:14] | unless you deal with it face-to-face. | 否则你永远没法从失恋中恢复过来 |
[14:16] | You can’t stab him, though, okay? | 但答应不能捅他 好吗 |
[14:17] | You’re so sweet to me. | 你对我太好了 |
[14:19] | Wait, I can or I can’t? | 等等 是能还是不能 |
[14:21] | You probably said “Can’t.” | 你大概说的是”不能” |
[14:23] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么久啊 |
[14:24] | What’s Tina even doing? Combing her boobs? | 蒂娜到底在做什么 挤胸吗 |
[14:31] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[14:31] | Tina! You’re here! | 蒂娜 你来了 |
[14:33] | Let’s do this! | 我们来吧 |
[14:34] | Jimmy Jr., I walked slowly and carefully back | 小吉米 我战战兢兢地走回来 |
[14:36] | to tell you that I can’t do the sky kiss with you. | 是要告诉你 我不能和你空中接吻 |
[14:39] | My heart says yes, but my butt says no. | 我内心愿意 但屁股不同意 |
[14:42] | Wait, what are you saying, Tina? | 等等 你在说什么 蒂娜 |
[14:43] | Can I tell you down here? It’d be a little bit | 你能下来听我说吗 那样我会觉得 |
[14:45] | – better for me. – No, just shout it out. | -没那么丢脸 -不行 大声说出来 |
[14:47] | I’m on a trampoline. I’m not coming down. | 我在蹦床上 我不下去 |
[14:49] | I have diarrhea, okay? I have horrible diarrhea! | 我拉肚子了 好吗 我狂拉肚子 |
[14:52] | If I jump up and down, I could explode! | 如果跳上跳下 我会爆炸的 |
[14:54] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[14:55] | – Girls get diarrhea? – Big time. | -女孩也会拉肚子么 -大拉特拉 |
[14:57] | No. They don’t, actually. They don’t. | 不 女孩不会 不会 |
[14:59] | I used to think nothing can stop love. | 我本以为没有什么能阻挡爱 |
[15:01] | But it looks like I was wrong. I’m sorry, Jimmy Jr. | 但看来我错了 对不起 小吉米 |
[15:10] | Do… So you gave it to her, right? | 你给她了 对吗 |
[15:12] | Yeah, I gave it to her. | 是的 我给她了 |
[15:13] | – But listen… – Now we begin | -但听着 -那我宣布 |
[15:14] | Operation Kiss Chloe Barbash. | 亲吻克洛伊·巴巴什行动现在开始 |
[15:17] | Wait, what? | 等下 你说什么 |
[15:18] | The card on the bouquet said to meet me | 我在花束里的卡片上 |
[15:19] | on the playground at the end of the day | 约她今天放学后到操场上见我 |
[15:21] | so I can give Chloe a Valentine’s kiss. | 我要给她一个情人节之吻 |
[15:23] | My first kiss. | 我的初吻 |
[15:24] | My first non-parents-and-grandmother kiss. | 我父母和祖母不算 |
[15:26] | Oh, boy. Rudy, | 天呐 鲁迪 |
[15:29] | do you really think she likes you? | 你真觉得她喜欢你吗 |
[15:31] | Like, like-likes you? | 男生女生之间的那种喜欢 |
[15:34] | Yeah, she made it pretty clear, Louise. | 是的 她明确表示过了 露易丝 |
[15:36] | She passes me notes in class all the time. | 她上课一直给我传纸条 |
[15:38] | – Check it out. – “Dear Cutie-Bear. | -看看吧 -“亲爱的小熊熊 |
[15:41] | You look adorbs today. | 你今天看上去特别可爱 |
[15:42] | Whats the answer to question 3 on the quiz?” | 课堂测验第三题的答案是什么” |
[15:46] | Yeah. Pretty hot stuff, huh? | 很直白有没有 |
[15:48] | Well, I’m gonna go look in the mirror so I can remember | 我去照镜子了 要记住 |
[15:51] | what I looked like before everything changed. | 一切改变前的自己 |
[15:53] | Oh, no. If I don’t do something about this, | 如果我不做点什么 |
[15:56] | Regular Sized Rudy is gettin’ big time screwdy. | 中号鲁迪就完蛋了 |
[15:59] | Don’t say screwdy. | 别说完蛋 |
[16:00] | – Sorry. – I brought these coffee filters from home, by the way. | -抱歉 -这些咖啡滤纸是我从家带来的 |
[16:03] | Not the other way around. | 不是我要顺回家 |
[16:06] | The jig is up. I know what you’re doing, Chloe. | 我知道你的小伎俩了 克洛伊 |
[16:08] | What are you talking about, Louise? | 露易斯 你在说什么 |
[16:10] | I know that you’ve been acting flirty | 我知道你假装 |
[16:12] | with Regular Sized Rudy | 和中号鲁迪调情 |
[16:13] | just to get his quiz answers. | 就为了抄他的测验答案 |
[16:15] | Rudy’s a big boy. If he feels like giving me the answers, | 鲁迪是大男孩了 告不告诉我答案 |
[16:18] | that’s up to him. | 他自己能决定 |
[16:19] | Okay, listen, he’s not a “Big boy.” | 听好了 他一点都不”大” |
[16:21] | He’s regular-sized. | 他是中号鲁迪 |
[16:22] | And that kid has more heart in his regular-sized body | 他心地善良胜过这学校里的 |
[16:25] | than anyone else in this school. And you’re… you… | 任何中号身材 而你居然 |
[16:27] | Oh, my God. You’re freaking out. | 老天 你快抓狂了 |
[16:29] | Yes! Because Rudy wants to meet you after school | 是的 因为鲁迪想约你放学后见面 |
[16:32] | to give you his first kiss. And you know what? | 献出他的初吻 你给我听着 |
[16:34] | You’re gonna give him his first kiss. | 你得让他得到初吻 |
[16:36] | Why would I do that? | 凭什么 |
[16:37] | Because he gave me some weeds? | 因为他送了我几颗种子吗 |
[16:38] | Yes! | 没错 |
[16:39] | Louise, he isn’t the only boy | 露易斯 今天给我送种子的 |
[16:40] | that gave me weeds today. This is from Kevin. | 不止他一个 这是凯文送的 |
[16:43] | Kevin Ishihara. He juggled three Beanie Babies | 凯文·石原 上次才艺表演 |
[16:46] | at the last talent show. Three. | 他表演了同时抛接三个豆豆娃 三个 |
[16:48] | Rudy is like the slowest runner in our grade. | 鲁迪大概是我们年级跑得最慢的人了 |
[16:50] | He’s the slowest runner in the world! | 他是这世界上跑得最慢的人 |
[16:52] | Everybody knows that! He shouldn’t be running at all! | 这谁都知道 他就不该跑步 |
[16:55] | That’s what I’m saying! | 对啊 |
[16:56] | He starts running, and after two paces, | 他一跑 两步就得停下来 |
[17:00] | he has to stop to breathe. | 就为了呼吸 |
[17:01] | I know. It’s so embarrassing. | 我知道 太尴尬了 |
[17:03] | Yeah. And you’re gonna suck it up! | 你得给我忍着 |
[17:05] | You’re gonna kiss that slow man! | 你得给我去亲那个龟速男孩儿 |
[17:07] | You’re gonna kiss slow, Regular Sized Rudy, | 去亲龟速中号鲁迪 |
[17:10] | or you’re gonna be eating that Love Weed through a straw. | 否则我会让你用吸管把那些种子吃下去 |
[17:13] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[17:14] | – No! Oh, you… – Stop it! | -我不 你 -住手 |
[17:20] | Stop! I am not kissing him, Louise. | 住手 我不要亲他 露易斯 |
[17:24] | Bye! | 拜 |
[17:25] | Damn it. She smells so good. | 该死 她好好闻 |
[17:28] | Perfetto. | 完美 |
[17:30] | Mangia. Mangia. | 尝尝 尝尝 |
[17:32] | I never thought I’d go over to the dark-chocolate-side. | 想不到我有一天竟会站黑巧克力 |
[17:44] | He is here. I must leave. | 他到了 我得走了 |
[17:46] | Who’s here? Oh, right. | 谁到了 哦对 |
[17:49] | Francesco. | 弗朗西斯科 |
[17:54] | Ciao, Gene Belcher. | 再见 吉恩·贝尔彻 |
[18:00] | Ciao, Isabella Kitchen Substitute. | 再见 厨房替补伊莎贝拉 |
[18:07] | I’m taking this home to fix it. | 我把它带回去修 |
[18:09] | Sure. | 哦 |
[18:13] | Love, it looks like you can’t be stopped. | 爱看来还真没法挡 |
[18:16] | Yeah. She’s just right this way. | 对 她就在里面 |
[18:20] | Ms. Selbo! What are you doing? | 賽尔珀小姐 你这是在干嘛 |
[18:22] | Living my damn life, Linda! | 享受生活 琳达 |
[18:24] | Oh, hello, Martin. I have a serious boyfriend now. | 你好马丁 我现在有正儿八经的男友了 |
[18:27] | His name is… Him. | 他叫 西姆[他] |
[18:28] | J-Jim… Him Jim. | 吉姆 西姆·吉姆 |
[18:30] | Jim Himjim. | 吉姆·西姆吉姆 |
[18:32] | Well, I… I-I’m gonna go. | 那啥 我 我走了 |
[18:34] | Quick question. Do you think I could have my dog back? | 顺便问下 你能把我的狗还我吗 |
[18:37] | You’re so desperate. | 还不放弃呢 |
[18:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:44] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[18:47] | What? | 什么情况 |
[18:47] | Jimmy Jr., I can’t jump up and down. | 小吉米 我没办法跳上跳下 |
[18:50] | But I can walk on these stilts. | 但我可以踩高跷 |
[18:52] | Wait, no, I can’t… Okay, got it. | 等下 好像不行 可以了 |
[18:54] | Where’d you get those, Tina? | 蒂娜 你从哪儿找的那玩意儿 |
[18:55] | A trampoline and thrills aren’t the only thing | 要刺激不要毒品留下的 |
[18:57] | Thrills Not Pills left behind. | 可不只有蹦床和刺激 |
[18:59] | They also left these. | 还有这个 |
[19:00] | Now, come on, Jimmy Jr. | 走吧 小吉米 |
[19:01] | We’re going to the gymnasium. | 我们去体育馆 |
[19:03] | – Yeah! – Wait, what? | -棒 -啥情况 |
[19:04] | We’ll be back in five minutes, Ms. Jacobson. | 雅各布森老师 给我们五分钟 |
[19:06] | Excuse me while I sky kiss this guy. | 我得去亲这家伙了 |
[19:10] | Bob’s Burgers. | 开心汉堡店 |
[19:11] | Hi, Linda. It’s your valentine. | 琳达 我是你情人 |
[19:13] | Can you come outside? Your gift is here. | 你能出来下 你的礼物到了 |
[19:16] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[19:19] | W-Wait, what’s going on? | 等下 怎么回事 |
[19:20] | Why do you look like that? | 你那打扮是要搞什么 |
[19:21] | Bob. Linda. | 鲍勃 琳达 |
[19:23] | Hey there, Teddy. Nice boom box. | 嘿 泰迪 手提音响不错 |
[19:25] | Thanks, Bob. Dope pants. | 多谢鲍勃 你的裤子挺酷 |
[19:27] | Why are you two acting weird? What’s going on? | 你俩怎么这么奇怪 怎么回事 |
[19:39] | Bobby, did you take a dance class? I love it. | 鲍鲍 你是去上舞蹈课了吗 太棒了 |
[19:43] | – Mind if we hop in that hip? – What… Uh… | -能加一个吗 -怎么 |
[19:52] | Hey, Louise. Where’s Chloe? | 露易斯 克洛伊呢 |
[19:54] | Rudy, I have to tell you something. She’s not coming. | 鲁迪 我有话对你说 她不回来了 |
[19:57] | Did… Did she not get my card? | 她 她没收到我的卡片吗 |
[19:59] | She did. Um, but she’s still not coming. | 收到了 但她还是不会来 |
[20:02] | Do… Do you get what I’m saying? | 你 你懂我意思了吗 |
[20:04] | Not really. | 不太懂 |
[20:05] | Oh, God! Rudy! | 天 鲁迪 |
[20:06] | Chloe doesn’t want to be your valentine. | 克洛伊不想当你的情人 |
[20:08] | But what… what about all those notes? | 那 那你怎么解释那些纸条 |
[20:10] | Oh, my God. Get it through your thick, round skull, Rudy! | 老天爷 用你那又大又圆的脑袋瓜想想 |
[20:14] | Chloe doesn’t like you. | 克洛伊不喜欢你 |
[20:16] | But who cares, right? | 不过谁在乎 对吗 |
[20:17] | I guess I care. | 我挺在乎的 |
[20:19] | Well, then stop it! Stop caring. | 那就忍着 别去在乎 |
[20:21] | Yeah, okay. Well, thanks for letting me know, Louise. | 好吧 谢谢你告诉我 露易斯 |
[20:24] | I guess I was silly to think I could get a kiss on Valen… | 是我太傻 以为能在情人节得到初吻 |
[20:28] | Sky kiss! | 空中之吻 |
[20:40] | If you tell anyone about this… | 你要是告诉别人 |
[20:43] | – I will end you. – I think I’m sweating. | -我会杀了你 -我好像出汗了 |
[20:46] | Excuse me. Coming through. | 抱歉 借过 |
[20:48] | E-Emergency. | 紧急状况 |
[20:54] | Made it. | 成功了 |
[20:55] | *Ooh, sky kiss* | *空中之吻* |
[21:03] | *Ooh, sky kiss* | *空中之吻* |
[21:14] | *Ooh, sky kiss* | *空中之吻* |