Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] 看见伦敦 看见蚂蚁 除虫害公司
[00:12] 戏仿童谣 完整版为 看见伦敦 看见法国 看见某人的小内裤
[00:19] I am sore! 胳膊好酸
[00:21] What happened? 怎么回事
[00:21] I thought I had a cashew in my pocket, 我以为我口袋里有一颗腰果
[00:23] and I was digging around in there for like ten minutes! 在里面找了有十分钟
[00:25] Kids, can you please get back to work? 孩子们 你们能过来干活吗
[00:27] Gene’s injured! 吉恩受伤了好吗
[00:30] What do you want, Jimmy? 有何贵干 吉米
[00:31] Notice anything different about me? 有没有注意到我有什么变化
[00:33] No, thank you. 没有 多谢
[00:35] I’m tan! 我皮肤晒黑了
[00:36] Just got back from a week in the Bahamas. 我刚从巴哈马群岛回来 在那呆了一周
[00:38] We had a blast. 我们玩得可开心了
[00:40] Except for Jimmy Jr. 除了小吉米
[00:41] He forgot to put on sunblock. 他忘了涂防晒霜
[00:42] Now he looks like a dog’s ding-dong. 他现在看起来就像狗的蛋蛋
[00:45] Yeah. We just have a ton of money right now. 是的 我们现在富得流油
[00:47] Don’t care. Please leave. 不关心 你可以走了
[00:48] You know, you really do everything wrong, Bob. 你全都做错了 鲍勃
[00:50] You spend too much on ingredients. 食材买得太贵
[00:52] You don’t charge enough for your food. 菜品卖得太便宜
[00:53] You have zero karaoke. 店里里没有卡拉ok
[00:54] – And he’s got a neck muffin top. – Gene. -他脖子上还有赘肉 -吉恩
[00:57] Take for example my new meat guy. 举个例子 我新的供肉商
[00:59] Saves me over a thousand a month. 每个月都能帮我节省一千多块
[01:01] What? Really? 什么 真的吗
[01:02] Yeah, Jack Conway. 是的 杰克·康威
[01:03] I call him Jack “Saves Me Over a Thousand a Month” Conway. 我叫他 “月省千”杰克·康威
[01:06] Well, listen, I got to go. 好了 我得走了
[01:08] Got to show more people my tan. 得让更多人看看我的小麦色
[01:09] Hey, look at this! 看啊
[01:11] New spindle thingy, 插订单的纸戳座
[01:13] straws, toilet paper. 吸管 卫生纸
[01:15] Probably should have gotten that a long time ago. 好像很久以前就该买了
[01:18] Wow, our shopping list is really piling up this month. 咱本月的购物单可真长啊
[01:20] Hey, if we want to save money, 既然要省钱
[01:22] why don’t we call that meat guy? 我们何不联系下那个供肉商呢
[01:23] What was his name… Jack something? 叫啥来着 杰克什么的
[01:25] We already have a meat guy. 我们已经有供肉商了
[01:26] We’ve been with him for years. Demitri. 我们和他合作好多年了 德米特里
[01:28] Yeah, but sounds like this other guy 我知道 但我感觉另外那个人
[01:30] could help us out a little. 应该能帮到我们
[01:31] I mean, it is just a phone call. 也是 打电话问问也无妨
[01:32] Yeah, it’s just a phone call! 是的 问问也无妨
[01:34] Just a phone call. 就问问
[01:34] It’s a phone call! 就问问
[01:36] I’m glad you called. 真高兴你们打了电话
[01:37] And now you’re here. 现在你来了
[01:38] And now I’m here. 现在我来了
[01:39] And I’m sure I can save you guys some money. 我相信我能帮你们省些钱
[01:41] Well, it’s just we only buy the best cuts, 只是 我们都只买最好的部位的肉
[01:43] so I don’t even know if you can… 我们不知道你有没…
[01:45] – $400. – What? -四百块 -什么
[01:46] Based on what you told me on the phone, 根据你们在电话里给我说的情况
[01:48] I bet I could save you $400 a month 我相信我能帮你们每月省四百块
[01:51] without sacrificing quality. 同时不会牲牺质量
[01:53] Four… $400? 四 四百块
[01:54] That’s like $500! 听起来像有五百块那么多
[01:56] Does that sound good to you? 你们觉得如何
[01:57] Sounds good to me. 我觉得很好
[01:58] To be honest, it-it sounds too good. 说实话 好得有点不真实
[02:01] Bob, I have relationships with several small cattle farms 鲍勃 我在佛蒙特州和俄亥俄州的
[02:03] in Vermont and Ohio. 好几个小型养牛场都有人
[02:05] I buy from them at very friendly price, 我以非常优惠的价格从他们那里进货
[02:07] and I can pass those savings on to you. 再以同样实惠的价格卖给你们
[02:09] Vermont is nice. 佛蒙特州还行
[02:11] Hey, hey, look, if you start buying from me, 如果你们以后从我这儿买肉
[02:14] I could take you up there some time. 我有时间可以带你们过去转转
[02:15] It’s beautiful… the cows love dying there. 那儿非常美 牛在那儿死而无憾
[02:18] I want to see! 我想去
[02:19] It’s just I’m a little concerned that anyone 我只是有点担心 感觉
[02:21] who does business with Jimmy Pesto is maybe, um, horrible? 和吉米·派丝多做生意的人 都很可怕
[02:26] – No offense. – Oh, no, God, ugh! -无意冒犯 -不会
[02:28] That guy. 那家伙
[02:29] I mean, I understand what you’re saying. 我懂你的意思
[02:30] I mean, let’s just say this. 我们摊开了说吧
[02:31] He is an idiot. 他就是个傻冒
[02:33] But he has great taste in meat distributors. 但是 他挑供肉商的眼光很棒
[02:35] -And pants. – What? -挑裤子眼光也不错 -什么
[02:37] He has nice pants. 他的裤子都很好看
[02:38] I thought you said that. 你自己不是也说过吗
[02:39] I-I never said he has nice pants, Lin. 我从没说过他的裤子好看 琳
[02:42] Oh. Listen. 这样吧
[02:42] Why don’t you folks just buy a small box from me today… 如果你们愿意的话 可以今天先从我这
[02:45] a sampler, if you will, a little amuse-bouche… 买一小盒样品 算是餐前点心
[02:48] and, uh, give it a whirl? 先尝一尝
[02:49] You’ll see it’s the same great quality at a lower price. 你们会发现低价也能买到同样优质的东西
[02:53] “Same great quality, lower price.” 低价格 高质量
[02:55] Yep, same great “Q” At a lower “P.” 没错 低价 质高
[02:57] Wow, business talk. 好酷的商业用语
[03:02] This meat is, um, not great. 这肉不怎么样
[03:04] Teddy, um, what do you think? 泰迪 你觉得怎么样
[03:05] Tastes good… 还行
[03:07] Really? You-you don’t think it tastes… kind of weird? 真的吗 你不觉得味道 很奇特吗
[03:10] I don’t know, Bob. 我说不好 鲍勃
[03:12] Maybe make another one. 也许得再来一个
[03:13] I could tell better. Maybe make a few. 我仔细品品 要不来它几个吧
[03:15] No, I don’t think this is gonna work out. 不用了 我觉得这不行
[03:17] I don’t think I’ll be ordering again from this guy. 我觉得我不会再从这人手里买肉了
[03:18] No harm, no foul. 见坏就收
[03:20] Hello, Bob! 你好 鲍勃
[03:21] Hugo, what are you doing here? 雨果 你来干什么
[03:22] – Hi, Ron. – Hi, everybody. -你好 罗恩 -大家好
[03:24] – Ron! – Oh, sorry. -罗恩 -抱歉
[03:25] Truth or dare, Bob? 真心话还是大冒险 鲍勃
[03:26] Ooh, dare! 大冒险
[03:28] Yeah, dare Dad to kiss Teddy! 让老爸亲泰迪
[03:30] On the lips this time! 这次要亲嘴上
[03:32] You were supposed to pick truth. 你得选择真心话
[03:33] Your menu clearly states 你们菜单上声称你们用的是
[03:35] that you serve USDA Prime beef… true? 美国农业部认证的特级牛肉 对吗
[03:38] Yes, Hugo, we do serve USDA Prime beef. 是的 我们用的就是美国农业部特级牛肉
[03:41] Wrong! We have photographs of a certain vendor 错 我们拍到一位供货商
[03:43] entering your restaurant with a box of meat. 带着一箱肉进了你们餐馆
[03:46] Bob, do you know what the term “Meat fraud” means? 鲍勃 你知道什么是肉交易诈骗吗
[03:50] Is it when you try to buy something at a store 是说你在商店买东西
[03:51] but, instead of money, you use meat? 结账的时候用的不是钱 而是肉吗
[03:53] – No. – Is it when, instead of paying your taxes, -不 -是说你缴给政府的不是税款
[03:55] – you send the government a ham? – No! -而是火腿吗 -不是
[03:58] Meat fraud is the illegal misrepresentation 肉交易诈骗是指用一种肉
[04:00] of one protein for another. 冒充另一种肉的违法行为
[04:02] I’m pro-teen. Go teens! 我支持青少年[谐音] 冲啊青少年
[04:04] Wait, Hugo, what are you saying? 等等 雨果 你在说什么呢
[04:06] I’m saying that the “Beef” 我在说 那牛肉
[04:07] inside that box wasn’t beef at all. 就是那箱子里的牛肉 并不是牛肉
[04:10] It was horse! 是马肉
[04:12] – Horse?! – Oh, my God! -马肉 -天哪
[04:15] Don’t feed a guy a horse, Bobby! 不要给人吃马肉 鲍鲍
[04:17] Calm down, it’s okay! 冷静 没关系的
[04:19] Deep breaths. 深呼吸
[04:19] Deep. 深呼吸
[04:20] Okay, not like that! 不是那样
[04:23] No. 还是不对
[04:25] That’s it. There she is. 好了 她恢复了
[04:27] I have no other option but to shut you down. 我别无选择 只能关掉这里
[04:30] Hugo, I swear I didn’t know. 雨果 我发誓我毫不知情
[04:32] Well, there is one other option. 还有个选择
[04:33] I thought you just said there was no other option. 你刚不是说别无选择吗
[04:35] You assist Ron and myself in our undercover 你协助我和罗恩
[04:38] sting investigation of the meat vendor Jack Conway. 对供肉商杰克·康威展开钓鱼执法
[04:41] If you want to save your restaurant, 如果你还想保住汉堡店
[04:43] you’re wearing a wire and you’re working for us, Bob! 就戴上窃听器 听我们指挥
[04:47] I believe it’s called “Rockin’ a wire.” 应该是摇晃窃听器吧
[04:49] No, it’s wearing a wire. 不 戴窃听器
[04:51] It could be both! 互不排斥嘛
[04:52] No! He’s wearing it, he’s rocking it. 戴上窃听器 然后摇摆起来
[04:53] – No, you wear… – I wear a hat, -不 是戴 -我戴帽子
[04:54] but I rock the hat I wear! 但我也晃我的帽子
[04:58] So, you were right. 你说得对
[04:59] Same great quality, lower price. 一样的高品质 更低廉的价格
[05:01] Set up another meat delivery. 再订一次
[05:02] I would, I would love to buy 我想再买
[05:04] another box of your, prime beef. 一箱你的特级牛肉
[05:08] Tina, baby, shh. 蒂娜 宝贝 嘘
[05:09] Your father’s in the middle of a sting. 你爸在钓鱼呢
[05:10] Great, we’ll see you then. 好 到时候见
[05:12] He’s on his way. 他来了
[05:13] Okay, the snare is set. 圈套已经布好
[05:15] Now we just need to shave you. 现在只需要给你剃毛了
[05:17] – What? – Take off your shirt, Bob. -什么 -鲍勃 脱衣服
[05:19] -Why? – I need to shave your chest so I can tape a mic to it. -为什么 -刮掉胸毛 好粘话筒
[05:22] Why didn’t you just get Jimmy Pesto to do the sting? 你们为什么不去找吉米·派丝多设局
[05:24] He bought horse meat first. 是他先买马肉的
[05:26] “Jimmy Pesto”? 吉米·派丝多
[05:27] He might be gorgeous, 他虽然是很出挑
[05:28] but he’s not the sharpest bulb in the lightbulb store. 但不是鸟群里最出头的
[05:31] You think Jimmy Pesto is gorgeous? 你觉得吉米·派丝多出挑
[05:34] Hot, handsome… whatever! 性感 帅气 随便吧
[05:35] Look, do you want us to shut your restaurant down? 你希望我们关掉你的餐馆吗
[05:38] Fine, shave me. What is that? 好吧 剃吧 那是什么
[05:40] It’s sweet and sour sauce from the Lucky Dragon. “幸运龙”的酸甜酱
[05:43] Why are you putting that on me? 为什么抹我身上
[05:44] For shaving cream. It’s-it’s all we had in the van. 当剃须膏 我们车里只剩这个了
[05:47] Great. 很好
[05:47] Do health inspectors even do this? 这是卫生稽查员的工作么
[05:49] Isn’t this more of an FDA kind of thing? 这不应该是食药监局的管辖范围吗
[05:51] Oh, this is definitely an FDA kind of thing. 当然是食药监局的事
[05:54] We’re way out of our jurisdiction. 我们完全越权了
[05:55] So maybe we should just call them? 所以我们是不是该直接给他们打电话
[05:58] I’ll call them. 我会打给他们的
[05:59] After I solve this case myself 等我自己拿下这个案子
[06:00] and throw it in their stupid faces! 然后把报告摔他们脸上
[06:02] In other words, you guys have no idea what you’re doing. 也就是说 你俩压根不知道自己在干嘛
[06:05] Bob, if we had no idea what we were doing, 鲍勃 如果我们不知道自己在干嘛
[06:07] would we have this wireless audio transmitter? 怎么会带无线音频发射器呢
[06:10] It looks like a kids’ toy. 这个好像小孩的玩具
[06:12] That is a kids’ toy. 这就是小孩的玩具
[06:13] Technically, it’s ages 12 and up. 准确说来 适合12岁及以上儿童
[06:15] All that matters is that it works. 只要管用就行
[06:17] It has a range of 50 feet! 它管50英尺的范围呢
[06:18] Now, Ron and I will be parked across the street, 我和罗恩会在街对面的车里
[06:20] listening in and recording onto this! 监听情况 然后用这个录音
[06:23] – Toy. – Yeah, toy! -玩具 -对 玩具
[06:24] But we’re not playing games, Bob! 但我们可不是在过家家
[06:27] We need you to record two things. 我需要你录两样东西
[06:28] One… Jack claiming his meat is USDA Prime beef. 一 杰克称自己卖的是农业部特级牛肉
[06:32] And two… Jack accepting payment for it. 二 杰克收钱
[06:35] Okay, I got it. 好 我知道了
[06:36] And three… me punching Jack over and over 三 我一遍一遍
[06:39] – and over and over… – Okay, Tina, okay. -一遍一遍狠揍杰克 -好了 蒂娜
[06:41] And over and over… 一遍一遍
[06:43] Listen, when Jack gets here, this whole thing 等杰克来了
[06:45] is gonna be over pretty quick. 我们会速战速决
[06:47] So do you guys think you can act normal for five minutes? 就五分钟 你们可以表现得正常吗
[06:49] We’ll give you four minutes of normal 我们最多四分钟正常
[06:51] and one minute of formal. 一分钟不自然
[06:53] Tina, honey, I know you’re upset about the horse meat, 蒂娜 我知道你因为马肉很难过
[06:56] but do you think you’ll be able to keep it cool? 不过可不可以装作没事
[06:57] I’m cool. 我是没事
[06:59] Okay, you know what? 这样吧
[07:00] Kids, you’re going upstairs till this is over. 你们上楼去 等结束再下来
[07:02] What?! Dad, nothing exciting ever happens here. 什么 老爸 好不容易有个有趣的事
[07:05] Come on, please, we have so little. 拜托 太难得了
[07:06] This is our Woodstock. 这就是我们的伍德斯托克
[07:08] Aw, let them stay, Bobby. 让他们呆这儿吧 鲍鲍
[07:09] Oh, he’s here! Act normal. 他来了 正常点
[07:11] – Then formal. – Hey, Bob! -然后刻意 -鲍勃
[07:13] *Here comes the meat plane * *送肉飞机*
[07:14] *Right to your counter. * *降落柜台*
[07:16] I like that song. 好歌
[07:17] What’s that from? 是什么歌
[07:18] it’s my delivery song. 是我的送货专用歌
[07:19] There it is. 送到了
[07:20] The-the meat I ordered. 我订的肉
[07:22] And here’s the money I’m paying you for it. 这是我付给你买肉的钱
[07:24] Well said, Dad. 说得很好 老爸
[07:25] All right, we’re all set. 好 搞定
[07:27] Have a great day! 祝你们愉快
[07:28] – Wait. – Yeah? -等等 -怎么了
[07:30] We should talk… 我们应该聊聊
[07:31] we… talk more now. 多聊聊 就现在
[07:33] Sure. 好吧
[07:34] – Yeah, so meat? – Yes? -肉 -怎么了
[07:36] Let’s talk meat. I never get to talk meat. 我们聊聊肉 我从来没聊过肉
[07:38] Okay, let’s-let’s-let’s do it. 好吧 那就聊吧
[07:40] Let’s talk some meat. 聊肉吧
[07:40] Hey, you guys having a meat talk? 你们在进行肉聊吗
[07:42] I mean, I bet it’s not easy 搬着箱子到处跑
[07:44] lugging around all those boxes, you know? 也不容易吧
[07:46] After all, they’re full of USDA Prime beef, right? 里面可是装满了农业部特级牛肉 对吧
[07:49] Well, you said it, pal. 你都帮我说了
[07:50] Right, I-I said it. 对 我说了
[07:52] Now you say it. 现在换你说
[07:53] – Say what? – Say-say what I said. -说啥 -说我刚才说的
[07:55] Say what you said about what? 说你刚才说的啥
[07:56] About what’s in the boxes. 箱子里的东西
[07:58] You-you want me to say what you said 你想让我说你刚才说的
[08:00] about what’s in the boxes? 箱子里的东西吗
[08:02] Is it hot in here? 你有没有觉得屋里热
[08:03] I’m just hot. 我好热
[08:04] It’s a little hot. 是有点热
[08:06] Oh, my God! 我的天
[08:07] He’s worse than we thought he’d be. 他比我们想的还弱
[08:08] You know, Bob, 鲍勃
[08:09] I didn’t realize this the first time we met, 我们第一次见的时候我没发现
[08:11] you’re a little weird, man. 你有点奇怪啊
[08:13] – I am? – Yeah! -是吗 -是
[08:15] I like it, you know? 我喜欢
[08:17] I’m a little weird, too. 我也有点奇怪
[08:17] We’re-we’re both weirdos. 我俩都奇怪
[08:19] Here’s that water you ordered. 这是你点的水
[08:20] I didn’t order any water. 我没点水啊
[08:21] Tina, what are you doing? 蒂娜 你在干嘛
[08:22] Oh, no. I’m accidentally spilling 哎呀 我不小心
[08:24] this glass of water on your shoe. 把这杯水撒到了你的鞋子上
[08:26] Tina, no! 蒂娜 别那样
[08:27] Jack, I-I-I’m sorry about that. 杰克 很抱歉
[08:29] Oh, no, no, no, please, listen, it’s fine, it’s fine. 没事 没事 没关系
[08:32] Hey, I’d better get going. 我得走了
[08:33] Tina, I don’t know why you put water on my foot, 蒂娜 我不知道你为什么往我鞋上泼水
[08:35] but you made an impression. 不过确实让我印象深刻
[08:36] And in business, that’s half the battle. 如果是做生意 你已经成功一半了
[08:38] And we’re clear. 我们完成任务了
[08:39] Nice work, everyone. 干得好 各位
[08:41] Tina, especially. 尤其是蒂娜
[08:43] We got nothing! 我们啥都没收集到
[08:44] We’re doing another sting! 得再下一次套
[08:46] Bob, you’re ordering more horse meat! 鲍勃 你再去订点马肉
[08:48] Crap. 我去
[08:48] Ron, re-shave Bob’s chest. 罗恩 再给鲍勃剃一下毛
[08:50] – On it. – What?! -来了 -什么
[08:51] No, you just shaved it! 你不是刚剃过吗
[08:53] Plus, it’s getting itchy. 而且我这开始有点痒了
[08:54] Belcher children, when Jack comes back, 贝家孩子 等杰克再来的时候
[08:56] you’re out of the restaurant. 你们都不要呆在餐馆里
[08:57] Fine, we’ll help out in the van. 好吧 我们在面包车里帮你
[08:59] No way… I don’t want you getting your germs 不可能 我可不想我的测菌仪
[09:01] all over my germ-testing equipment! 沾满你们身上的细菌
[09:03] Oh, well, then I guess 这样的话
[09:04] I’ll just put in a little call to the FDA, 那我只好向食药监局报告一下
[09:06] and we’ll all LOL about a health inspector 你作为卫生稽查员
[09:08] running a sting investigation. 钓鱼执法的事了
[09:10] Okay, fine. 行啊
[09:12] You call them and have them shut us down, 你让他们来查我们
[09:14] then we’ll call us and have us shut you down! 我就让我们来查你们
[09:18] Guys, please, can we just get this over with? 拜托各位 咱能把这事尽快了结了吗
[09:20] Fine! You kids get to stay in the van! 好吧 几个孩子可以呆在车里
[09:22] Bob, make the call. 鲍勃 去打电话
[09:23] Set up the meet for the meat. 安排送肉的来会面
[09:26] *Here comes the meat plane right to your counter* *送肉航班再次*
[09:29] *Again. * *降落柜台*
[09:30] Jack. 杰克
[09:31] Jack Attack. Hugh Jackman. 《小杰的攻击》 休·杰克曼
[09:33] Bob. 鲍勃
[09:34] Bob… Ra Streisand! 鲍芭拉·史翠珊
[09:37] Do these goggles work as a top? 这护目镜是当内衣用的吗
[09:39] I knew it. 我就知道
[09:40] Shush! The eagle is in the basket. 嘘 鳖已经在瓮中了
[09:42] Go, Dad, sting his ass! 上啊老爸 拿下这混蛋
[09:43] Wait, what’s that sound? 等等 这什么声音
[09:45] I-I can’t hear anything! 我什么都听不到
[09:47] So here it is. 都在这里了
[09:48] That fine USDA Prime. 美国农业部认证的特优级牛肉
[09:50] Great, let me, uh, get your check… 太好了 我去给你拿支票
[09:52] – Okay. – Payment. -好的 -结账
[09:53] Uh, the money. 付钱
[09:55] He’s, uh, scratching his chest. 他在挠胸口
[09:57] We’re missing everything! 我们什么都没听到
[09:59] All right, well, then, 好了
[10:00] I guess we got exactly what we needed. 我想我们已经各取所需了
[10:02] Yes, you did. 没错
[10:03] Bob’s Burgers. 鲍勃汉堡店
[10:04] Bob is scratching his chest 鲍勃在挠胸口
[10:05] and we can’t hear anything. 我们什么都听不到
[10:07] This is Ron. 我是罗恩
[10:08] Oh! Oh, God. 天呐
[10:09] Uh, okay. 好的
[10:10] One to-go order coming right up! 一份外卖订单
[10:12] That was a to-go order! 是外卖订单
[10:14] for a man named Grif… sten. 点单人叫格里夫 斯顿
[10:17] So, I’ll go get Grifsten’s order ready… 我去准备格里夫斯顿的订单
[10:20] that’s what I’m gonna do. 我这就去
[10:21] Oh, hey, uh, Bobby, I noticed 鲍勃 我注意到
[10:23] you’re scratching your chest a lot. 你一直在挠胸口
[10:24] – Don’t, uh, do that. – What? -别挠了 -什么
[10:26] Stop scratching your chest. 别挠胸口了
[10:27] ‘Cause, uh, you’re gonna scratch your nipples off. 因为 你会把奶头挠下来的
[10:30] Oh. Right. 哦对
[10:32] The nipple will come off. 奶头会掉下来的
[10:33] Yeah. 没错
[10:35] So weird. 好诡异
[10:36] Both of you, really. 你俩都好诡异
[10:37] I-I mean, I still like it. 但我还是很喜欢
[10:38] Well, I’m off to deliver more meat. 我要继续去送肉了
[10:40] Good luck with your nipples, Bob! 祝你的奶头好运 鲍勃
[10:42] Did we get anything at all? 有获取到有用信息吗
[10:43] We got something, Dad. 有 老爸
[10:44] – We got crap! – I was really itchy. -有个屁 -我真的很痒
[10:46] Well, you’re doing it again! 那你就得再来一次
[10:48] Well, use less tape, 那你少给我贴点胶带
[10:49] – ’cause it’s making me itchy! – Fine! -那东西让我很痒 -随你
[10:52] *Right to your counter * *降落柜台*
[10:54] You know, you guys 在听我唱这个的人当中
[10:55] like the song the most out of anyone I sing it to. 你俩是反应最积极的
[10:58] Hello again, Jack! 又见面了 杰克
[11:01] Crap. 糟了
[11:02] Are you serious?! 你在耍我吗
[11:03] You crushed the microphone?! 你把传声器踩坏了
[11:05] We’re doing another sting! 我们再下一次套
[11:06] Call him! Get him back here! 打给他 让他回来
[11:08] Hugo, I can’t buy any more meat. 雨果 我不能再买肉了
[11:09] My walk-in is full of horse. 我的冷库里现在全是马肉
[11:11] And also the other meat 我还得另外买
[11:12] that I need to buy to feed my customers. 招待客人用的肉
[11:14] Sure. Just walk away from this. 行呀 你大可以坐视不管
[11:16] You know who can’t walk away? That horse. 你知道谁不能吗 某匹马
[11:18] If we don’t get this guy, 如果不抓到那个人
[11:19] that horse is gonna be dead soon! 那马很快就会没命了
[11:21] We have to save him! 我们得救它
[11:23] Sweet, sweet Tina. 善良的蒂娜
[11:25] Hello? O-Oh, hey. 你好
[11:29] W-Well, I-I don’t know if that will work. 我不确定能不能去
[11:31] I-I’ll have to get back to you. 我给你回电话
[11:32] – Okay, talk soon. – Wrong number? -好的 回聊 -打错了吗
[11:34] Jack Conway just invited us to his birthday party. 杰克·康威刚邀请我们去他的生日趴
[11:36] – He did? -He said we’re his best customers. -真的 -他说我们是他最好的客户
[11:39] And his favorite. 也是他最喜欢的
[11:40] He said he’s gonna have a Slippy Slide. 他说他会准备滑滑垫
[11:42] Well, you better suit up, 你最好准备好衣服
[11:44] ’cause you’re going to that party. 因为你要去他的派对
[11:45] When he blows out his birthday candles, 他吹生日蜡烛的时候
[11:48] someone will say, 我们中有人可以问他
[11:48] “What did you wish for, getting taken down?” 你许了什么愿呀 被逮捕吗
[11:50] And he’ll be like, “No.” 他会说 不是
[11:52] But it will still be cool. 但还是很酷
[11:53] So let’s rehearse that. 我们彩排一下吧
[11:56] It doesn’t feel great being at a guy’s house 去别人家里在他生日当天给他下套
[11:58] to sting him on his birthday. 感觉不太好
[12:00] – Dad, you gettin’ sweet on this boy? – Louise. -老爸你在心疼那个人吗 -露易丝
[12:02] I’m sorry, he-he seems like a nice guy, 对不起 他看起来人不错
[12:04] aside from being a criminal. 不考虑他犯法的话
[12:06] “Yeah, he kind of seems like a nice guy. 他看起来人不错
[12:09] I’m Bob. I’m nice to Jack.” 我是鲍勃 我对杰克很友善
[12:11] Get in the game, soldier! We’re doing this! 给我准备上场吧 这事儿我们干定了
[12:13] Yeah, Dad, we’re taking him down! 没错爸爸 我们要把他拿下
[12:14] Now, listen, since you stepped 现在听好了 由于你用你的大肥脚
[12:16] on the transmitter with your big fat foot, 踩坏了发送器
[12:18] you’re gonna have to carry this right in your pocket. 你得把这个装兜里
[12:20] You’ll need to get as close as you can 你得尽量靠近杰克
[12:21] to pick up Jack’s voice. 好收到他的声音
[12:22] Ron, put it in Bob’s pocket. 罗恩 把这个放进鲍勃的兜里
[12:24] – I can put it in my own pocket. – Not bad. -我可以自己放 -还行
[12:27] – Thank you. – Tina, you got to keep your cool. -谢谢 -蒂娜 你得沉住气
[12:29] You cannot blow our cover. 别让我们露馅儿了
[12:30] I’m good. I’m just here to do a job. 我可以的 我是来完成任务的
[12:32] Stick to the script, T. We’re counting on you. 按剧本走 我们就指望你了
[12:35] We don’t need a loose cannon… 我们要的不是我行我素的人
[12:37] we need a team player. 我们要的是有团队合作精神的人
[12:38] – You got that?! – Get off of me! -你懂吗 -放开我
[12:40] You’re a good cop, but you’re out of control! 你是个好警察 但你现在失控了
[12:41] You’re gonna get us all killed! 你这样会害死我们大家的
[12:43] Oh, my God. 我的天
[12:46] Hey, Bob! 鲍勃
[12:47] Nice of you to gain weight for the party! Zoom! 你来拉高这的人均体重啦 碾压你
[12:50] Great. Jimmy Pesto is here. 真好 吉米·派丝多也来了
[12:52] – Hey! Belcher family! – Hey, Jack. -贝尔彻一家 -杰克
[12:55] – Happy birthday. – Hey, uh, kids, -生日快乐 -孩子们
[12:57] you want to go over and do some slippin’ and slidin’? 你们要不要去那边玩滑滑垫
[12:58] Watch out, my son’s pretty good. 看 我儿子很厉害
[13:00] That’s him over there. 他就在那边
[13:01] Oh, there’s Andy and Ollie. 是安迪和奥利
[13:02] This is how we were born! 我们就是这么出生的
[13:04] I know! I was there, too! 我知道 我当时也在
[13:06] Hey, Tina! 蒂娜
[13:07] Oh, hey, Jimmy Jr.! 小吉米
[13:11] I’m here to do a job. 我是来完成任务的
[13:12] I’m here to do a job. Stay focused. 我是来完成任务的 保持专注
[13:14] You missed a spot! I’ll get it! 你有地方没涂上 我来吧
[13:17] And that’s my wife, uh, Marian over there. 那边是我妻子玛丽安
[13:19] This is them! Yeah, Bob and Linda! 这就是他们 鲍勃和琳达
[13:22] – Hi! – Oh, hey, Marian! -你好 -你好 玛丽安
[13:24] Oh! Is she… 她是不是…
[13:26] I mean, never mind. 没什么
[13:28] What? No, is-is she what? 什么 你想问什么
[13:29] Nothing. Nothing. I don’t even know what… 没事 没事 我都不知道…
[13:31] – Nothing. No! Nothing. – No, no, no, no, no, no. What? What? -没事 没什么 -别这样 尽管问
[13:33] – Is she… is she what? Is she what? – Is she, uh… -你想问什么 -她是…
[13:36] a good dri… is she a good driver? 个 好 她是个好司机吗
[13:37] Is she pregnant? Is that what you were gonna ask? 她是不是怀孕了 你想问这个吧
[13:39] No! 不是
[13:40] We’re due in a couple of months. 再过几个月就要生了
[13:41] Oh, congratulations! 恭喜
[13:44] That’s so great. 真是太棒了
[13:46] That you have a growing family. 你家要添新成员了
[13:48] I think that’s enough, Tina. 我觉得够多了 蒂娜
[13:49] Oh, that’s just a base coat. 只是打了层底
[13:52] Jimmy Jr.’s eating a hot dog. That’s nice. 小吉米在吃热狗 真好
[13:54] Wait. What if Jack put horse meat in the hot dogs? 等等 万一杰克用马肉做了热狗呢
[13:57] Horse dogs! 马肉热狗
[13:59] Sorry, that one looked like it had a big hair on it. 抱歉 那热狗里好像有根很长的头发
[14:02] Well, great, Tina. 真有你的 蒂娜
[14:02] – Now I have to go get a new hot dog. – No! -现在我得重新去拿热狗了 -不
[14:05] Why are you holding onto me? 你干嘛抓着我不放
[14:07] I’m going to get a new… 我要重新去拿个…
[14:07] Tina, get off. 蒂娜 放开
[14:09] Oho! I-I need… You need more sunscreen. 我需要 你需要再涂些防晒霜
[14:11] Tin… Tina, stop it. 蒂 蒂娜 快放手
[14:12] – I’m going to get a new hot dog! – No! -我要去拿热狗 -不
[14:14] Look at the size of this glass of wine! 看这酒杯多大
[14:16] – It’s like a fishbowl! I love it here! – Great. -能当鱼缸了 我喜欢这里 -很好
[14:19] Quick snack break and then it’s back to slippin’. 吃零食歇一会儿 然后接着去玩滑滑垫
[14:22] I’m gonna dip a chip and then hit the slip. 薯片酱蘸起来 滑滑垫走起来
[14:24] Thanks. Glad everybody’s having fun 很好 大家都玩得很嗨
[14:26] while I have a horrible time doing a horrible thing 只有我在这边 因为要对一个大体
[14:29] to someone who basically seems like a nice guy. 还不错的人做一件可怕的事备受煎熬
[14:32] We’re undercover! It’s part of the job! 我们在伪装 这也是工作的一部分
[14:34] You think I want to eat all this guacamole?! 你以为我想吃这些鳄梨沙拉吗
[14:37] Yeah, it’s too bad we’re gonna ruin these people’s lives. 是啊 要毁掉他们的生活感觉很不好
[14:40] Should we not do the thing and just have nice drinks? 要不我们放弃任务 专心喝好酒如何
[14:42] And slippity slide every day? 还要每天玩滑滑垫
[14:45] Shush, shush. Here comes Tina. Stop having fun. 安静 蒂娜来了 要装作没有很开心
[14:47] Hey, sweetie. How you doing? 亲爱的 你怎么样
[14:49] Hey. What are you guys talking about? 你们在说什么
[14:51] – Oh, don’t remember. – Middle East. -不记得了 -中东
[14:54] So, you invited Jimmy Pesto, huh? 你还邀请了吉米·派丝多
[14:57] Yeah, actually, he heard about it and he invited himself. 其实是他听说后不请自来的
[14:59] He got here yesterday. 他昨天就到了
[15:00] So, Jack, are-are you selling Jimmy 那啥 杰克 你卖给吉米的肉
[15:05] – the same meat that you’re selling me? – What? -和卖给我的一样吗 -什么
[15:07] Oh, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[15:09] Jimmy buys the super cheap stuff. 吉米买的是超便宜的那种
[15:10] Right. Right. 好吧 好吧
[15:11] A-And-and you sell me the… 那你卖给我的是…
[15:14] The good cheap stuff. 又好又便宜的那种
[15:17] Right. Yeah. 没错 是的
[15:20] Which is… 也就是…
[15:22] Which is… good? 也就是…好肉吗
[15:24] You-you had a phrase for it, Jack. 你用过一个词的 杰克
[15:27] – I did? – I’m totally blanking on the phrase. -我说过吗 -我完全想不起了
[15:29] What-what was the way you described what you sell me? 你是怎么形容卖给我的肉来着
[15:31] Oh, you mean USDA Prime? 你说美国农业部特级牛肉吗
[15:33] Yep, yep. That’s it. 对对 就是那个词
[15:34] I-I can’t believe 我竟然
[15:35] I forgot those words. 忘了那个词
[15:37] But if you were to put it 你能把那句话
[15:38] as a statement instead of a question? 从问句变成陈述句再说一次吗
[15:40] If… and hold on, before you say anything… 等一下 在你说之前…
[15:43] what would you sound like? 你会怎么说
[15:46] You, Jack, sell me, Bob… 你 杰克 卖给我 鲍勃
[15:49] But wait for one second before you do it. 你等一下再说
[15:51] And now do it. 现在说吧
[15:52] USDA… 美国农业部
[15:53] Prime… beef. 特级 牛肉
[15:55] Right! 对
[15:56] Brain fart… you just said that. 我大脑短路了 你刚说过的
[15:58] And I… so that clears that up. 我 现在豁然开朗了
[16:00] Hey, uh, what are you doing up there, Bob? 你在上面干什么 鲍勃
[16:01] Oh, I’m just, uh… just enjoying the view. 我只是 在欣赏风景
[16:04] I mean, you can really see the whole party from here. 可以从这里看到整个派对
[16:06] And, um, I just want to see where my kids are. 我只是想看看我的孩子们在哪儿
[16:09] So there they are. 他们在那儿
[16:09] Yeah, look at them. 看看他们
[16:11] They don’t play much. 他们没怎么玩
[16:14] You like ska, Bob? 喜欢斯卡吗[牙买加流行音乐] 鲍勃
[16:16] The music? 音乐吗
[16:17] Yeah, do you like ska? 对啊 你喜欢吗
[16:18] I forget if I do. 我忘记我喜不喜欢了
[16:20] Do-do I have to? 我应该喜欢吗
[16:21] Why don’t you come inside? 我们去屋里吧
[16:23] I want to play you some ska that will turn you 我给你放点斯卡音乐
[16:24] into an “A-ska-cionado.” 你会瞬间变成斯卡死忠粉的
[16:30] Wow, that’s really loud. 声音好大
[16:31] Oh, sorry. Uh, is that too much? 抱歉 太大了吗
[16:33] I can’t really hear you. 我都听不到你说话了
[16:36] I know. 我知道了
[16:37] Know what? Why-why are you whispering? 知道什么 你为什么要耳语
[16:39] I know… about the sting. 我知道给我设圈套的事了
[16:41] Oh, crap. 我去
[16:43] Did you just kiss my ear? 你刚刚亲我耳朵了吗
[16:44] That was an accident. 那是个意外
[16:48] How could you do this to me, Bob? 你怎么能这样对我 鲍勃
[16:49] You’re wearing a wire? 你身上装窃听器了吗
[16:50] I thought we were friends. 我以为我们是朋友
[16:51] You lied to me. 你骗了我
[16:52] Look, I didn’t want to lie to you… wait. 听着 我不想骗你的 不对
[16:54] You lied to me. 是你先骗了我
[16:55] You sold me horse. 你卖给我马肉
[16:56] Don’t make this about that. 别把两件事混为一谈
[16:58] So, somebody’s listening to us right now? 所以现在有人在听我们说话吗
[16:59] Who am I talking to? Am I talking to the Feds? 谁在监听 联邦政府的人吗
[17:01] No, I… I was wearing a wire. 不 我 我之前的确装了窃听器
[17:04] Now I just have this tape recorder. 但现在我只带着这个磁带录音机
[17:06] So… nobody is listening to us? 也就是说 没人在监听我们吗
[17:09] Nobody’s heard me say anything to you today? 没人听到我今天和你说的话吗
[17:11] No. I’m realizing now that I probably 没有 我现在意识到我好像
[17:13] – shouldn’t have told you that. – Right -不该告诉你哈 -是的
[17:15] Hey, separately, can I take a look 那啥 我能看一下
[17:17] at that thing for a second? 那东西吗
[17:18] Um, no. 不行
[17:19] Well played. 算你机灵
[17:20] I’ve got nervous tummy, Ron. 我都紧张得想上厕所了 罗恩
[17:21] I’ve got a bad feeling. 我有不祥的预感
[17:23] I’m sure it’s going okay. 肯定没问题的
[17:24] I brought a book on tape. 我带了音频书
[17:26] Want to listen to that? 想听吗
[17:27] No, Ron! 不想
[17:28] It’s read by Alan Alda. 是艾伦·艾尔达朗读的哦[美国男演员]
[17:29] Fine! Put it on! 好吧 放上
[17:31] Listen, if this is about the money, 听我说 如果是钱的问题
[17:33] I can pay you back! 我可以把钱退给你
[17:34] Huh? How does that sound? 你觉得如何
[17:35] It’s not about the money. 不是钱的问题
[17:37] Is it about the meat? Is that what it’s about? 那是肉的问题吗 是吗
[17:39] ‘Cause I can replace the horse meat 我可以换掉你冰柜里的马肉
[17:40] in your fridge with real beef, okay? 换成真的牛肉
[17:42] I just have to find a distributor 只是要等我找到一个
[17:45] that sells beef, that’s… 买牛肉的经销商
[17:46] Jack, I’m giving this tape to the health inspector. 杰克 我要把这盘磁带教给卫生督察员
[17:49] Okay, Bob. 好吧 鲍勃
[17:49] You got to do what you got to do, and I, I respect that. 你有你的原则 我表示尊重
[17:52] What is that over there? 那边那个是什么
[17:53] Is that an active volcano? Huh? 活火山吗
[17:55] Give it to me! 给我
[17:58] – Give me it! – Got it! -给我 -拿到了
[18:00] Lin! 琳
[18:01] Kids, we’re going! 孩子们 我们走
[18:02] We are minutes away from cake! 还有几分钟就要上蛋糕了
[18:04] Okay, I don’t think there’s any hair on this one, 这一个上面应该没有毛发了
[18:06] so I’m just gonna eat it, okay? 我要吃了
[18:08] Damn it, Tina! 该死 蒂娜
[18:09] I got to go! See you at school! 走啦 学校见
[18:10] Thanks for having us! 多谢邀请
[18:13] Bob, 鲍勃
[18:13] you forgot to hug the host good-bye. 你还没和主人拥抱道别呢
[18:23] That crazy son of a bitch. 这发了疯的狗崽子
[18:24] He’s gonna slide. 他要用滑的了
[18:26] Coming through! Coming through! 来了 来了
[18:28] Slide, you old bastard! 滑吧 你这老家伙
[18:30] The grass is wet! He’s still sliding! 草坪是湿的 他还在继续滑
[18:34] Is that Bob’s head? 那是鲍勃的头吗
[18:36] Hugo, Ron, I’m stuck! 雨果 罗恩 我被卡住了
[18:37] That was an amazing slide, Bob! 滑得很漂亮 鲍勃
[18:40] But now I’m gonna need that tape recorder. 现在把录音机给我吧
[18:42] – Hugo, catch! – No, don’t! -雨果 接住 -别 别扔
[18:45] I’m not good at catching things! 我不擅长接东西
[18:54] I’ve never been good at it! 一次都没接着过
[18:56] Ha-ha! Yes! 好耶
[18:57] It’s broken! 坏了
[18:58] Hey, look. The tape’s okay. 看 磁带没坏
[19:00] Damn it. 该死
[19:01] Happy birthday, punk. 生日快乐 无知男
[19:03] Looks like Jimmy Pesto’s still mad at me 看来吉米·派丝多还在因为
[19:05] for bringing his meat prices back up. 我让他的肉价回涨而生气
[19:09] So, uh, Bob, think I could get one of those, 鲍勃 能给我来一个
[19:11] burgers from you? 那种汉堡吗
[19:12] Sure, coming right up, Teddy. 没问题 我马上做 泰迪
[19:13] Know what I’m saying, Bob… 你知道我指什么吧 鲍勃
[19:14] a… burger? 汉堡
[19:16] No, what are you talking about? 不知道 你什么意思
[19:17] One of those special… burgers? 那种 不一样的汉堡
[19:21] You know? 懂了吗
[19:23] Looks like a duck. 长得像鸭
[19:24] Quacks like a duck. 叫声也像鸭的
[19:26] Oh, my God. 我的天
[19:27] Teddy, we don’t sell horse anymore. 泰迪 我们不卖马肉汉堡了
[19:28] Oh, come on! 别这样
[19:29] I can’t stop thinking about it! 我日思夜想的都是它
[19:31] I loved it! 太美味了
[19:33] Hey, Belchers. 嗨 贝尔彻一家
[19:34] Here comes Jack 杰克
[19:35] walking through your doorway. 穿门而入
[19:37] Jack! Hi! 杰克 你好呀
[19:39] What a surprise! 真是个惊喜
[19:40] What are you doing here? 你来这儿做什么
[19:41] Shouldn’t you be in, like, meat jail or something? 你不应该被关进 肉牢之类的地方了吗
[19:44] No, I’ll probably be able to stay out of jail, 不 我应该不用坐牢了
[19:46] but, uh, there are a lot of fines and legal fees. 但我得缴一大笔罚金和律师费
[19:49] I’m still slippy sliding, though. 但我还在玩滑滑垫
[19:50] And for those two seconds, I forget everything. 滑行的那两秒钟能让我忘掉一切
[19:53] They can’t take that away from me, can they? 这乐趣他们可不能从我这儿夺走
[19:55] I mean, they can. 不对 他们能
[19:56] And they said they were going to. 他们也表示打算这么做
[19:57] Well, what do you want now? 所以你接下来想做什么
[19:58] Are you gonna sell us napkins that are really trees?! 卖给我们事实上是树做的纸巾吗
[20:01] Easy, girl, easy. 冷静 姑娘 冷静
[20:02] No one’s killing trees. 没人要谋害树
[20:04] No, no, I-I, I just came by to apologize. 不是这样 我 我是来道歉的
[20:07] I also wanted to say thank you. 我还想跟你们说声谢谢
[20:09] – Really? – Yeah. -真的假的 -真的
[20:10] I’m done selling horse meat. 我不会再卖马肉了
[20:11] I mean, obviously, you know. 当然 这不说你们也知道
[20:12] I mean I got caught. Ha ha. 我被抓了嘛
[20:14] Like, done done? I mean, just… 是真的不卖了 还是只是
[20:15] Absolutely done. 绝对不卖了
[20:16] Just putting that in your rearview mirror, huh? 只是先缓一缓
[20:18] It’s in the past. 翻篇了
[20:19] Not-not doing it at all? 再 再也不做了吗
[20:20] – Not doing it at all. – Okay. -再也不做了 -好吧
[20:21] But I think I know what I want to do 但我已经想到
[20:22] with my life from now on. 我今后要做什么了
[20:24] What, what do you want to do? 什么 你想做什么
[20:25] I started writing a book 我现在在写一本
[20:26] about my experiences. 关于我人生经历的书
[20:28] I’m calling it Friday Night Meats. 我叫它《周五夜之肉》
[20:30] Wha…? I-I don’t really get the reference. 什么 这梗我没懂
[20:32] It’s a movie and a TV show. 是根据一个电影和电视节目的名字改的
[20:34] You’ve never heard of it? 你没听过吗
[20:35] Yeah, I have heard of it. 我听过
[20:36] He’s not really a football fan. 他不看橄榄球的
[20:37] No, I like football. 不 我喜欢橄榄球
[20:39] I just don’t know why you would 我只是搞不懂你为什么
[20:40] call it Friday Night Meats, that’s… 要叫它《周五夜之肉》
[20:42] – I get it. – Chapter one… -我懂 -第一章
[20:44] “It was a Friday night, and I was selling meats. 那是个周五的夜晚 我忙着卖肉
[20:46] “Horse meats. 马肉
[20:47] It was Friday Night Meats.” 周五夜之肉
[20:49] – That’s good. – Oh, my God. -很棒 -天呐
[20:51] *Here comes the meat plane* *送肉航班*
[20:53] *Right to your counter* *降落柜台*
[20:57] *Here comes the meat plane* *送肉航班*
[20:58] *Right to your counter* *降落柜台*
[21:00] Again 再来
[21:01] Jack. Jack Attack. Hugh Jackman. 杰克 《小杰的攻击》 休·杰克曼
[21:04] You know, you guys like the song the most 在听我唱这个的人当中
[21:06] out of anyone I sing it to. 你俩是反应最积极的
[21:14] *Here comes Jack walking through your doorway* *杰克穿门而入*
[21:17] Jack! 杰克
[21:18] Hi! What a surprise! 你好呀 真是个惊喜
[21:19] *Here comes Jack right through your doorway, yeah.* *杰克穿门而入*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme