Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] House Hunters[好房大搜索]为美国一档真人秀节目 主要内容是帮人找房子
[00:12] 老鼠大搜索国际版 除虫害公司
[00:22] – Is it mustard? – Ah, ketchup. -是芥末酱吗 -蕃茄酱
[00:24] We were looking for ketchup. 我们找的是蕃茄酱
[00:26] Kids, stop playing “What is it?” 孩子们 别玩”猜猜看”了
[00:28] What do you expect us to do, work? 那你想让我们干什么 干活吗
[00:29] – Yes. – No. -是的 -不要
[00:31] – Hello, Belchers. – Hey, Teddy. -你们好 贝尔彻一家 -你好 泰迪
[00:33] Question. 提问
[00:33] What are you all doing tomorrow? 你们明天都有什么安排
[00:35] I’m gonna be straight collagin’. 我打算做拼贴画
[00:37] Why do you ask? 为什么这么问
[00:38] You know that boat that I’ve been fixing up? 你们知道我一直在修的那艘船吧
[00:39] You’ve mentioned it. 你提起过
[00:41] Well, I finally got her shipshape, 我终于把它弄好了
[00:43] and I thought it’d be fun to take you all out. 我想着带你们出海一定很有意思
[00:45] Kill us? 你要杀我们吗
[00:45] No, take you out for a boat ride. 不 带你们乘船游海
[00:47] Tomorrow. 明天
[00:48] Ooh, family boat trip. 全家出海游欸
[00:49] That sounds great, Teddy, 听起来很不错 泰迪
[00:51] if we can get back in time for the lunch rush. 只要我们能在午餐高峰前间赶回来
[00:53] Absolutely. 绝对没问题
[00:53] So I’ll put you down for a soft “Maybe.” 那我先把你们视为”待定”吧
[00:55] Huh? No, no, no, we’re in. 不 不 不 我们去
[00:57] Great. Well, just let me know for sure, 很好 你们完全确定后通知我
[00:59] because I got to plan for drinks and stuff like that. 因为我还得计划准备饮料食物什么的
[01:01] Teddy, we’re coming. We-we said yes. 泰迪 我们去 我们同意
[01:03] Okay, so hopefully you’ll be there. 好吧 希望你们都能到
[01:04] I got to go, I got to go. 我得走了 我得走了
[01:06] That’s a mean joke to play on your friend, Dad. 老爸 这么玩弄你的朋友可不太好
[01:08] What? We’re going. 说什么呢 我们真的要去
[01:10] We’re going sailing 坐着摩托艇
[01:12] on a motorboat 我们去出海
[01:17] So, Dad, you’re probably wondering 老爸 你大概很好奇
[01:19] why I’m holding this chalkboard eraser from the restaurant. 我为什么会拿着餐馆的黑板擦
[01:21] What? Wait. 什么 等等
[01:22] Why are you holding the eraser from the restaurant? 你为什么拿着餐馆的黑板擦
[01:24] I’m glad you asked. 很高兴你开口问了
[01:25] You see, we’ve had some discussions 我们曾多次讨论
[01:27] about me having my own cell phone, 让我拥有自己的手机这事儿
[01:28] haven’t we, father? 不是吗 父亲
[01:30] Some people say I shouldn’t have my own cell phone, 有人认为我不该拥有自己的手机
[01:32] because I lose things sometimes. 因为我有时候会丢三拉四
[01:33] That people is me, 那人就是我
[01:35] because you lose things sometimes, all the time. 因为你有时会丢三拉四 其实是总是
[01:37] Well, agree to disagree. 这事儿见仁见智
[01:39] Hmm, no. 并没有
[01:41] Has anyone seen my other shoe? 有人看到我另外一只鞋了吗
[01:43] Has anyone seen a burger on a plate? 有人看到盘子上的汉堡吗
[01:45] Has anyone seen my toothbrush? 有人看到我的牙刷吗
[01:47] It was in my mouth a second ago. 一秒前还在我嘴里来着
[01:48] Okay, so maybe I lose things sometimes. 好吧 也许我有时是会丢三拉四
[01:50] But I wouldn’t lose a reasonably-priced cell phone 但如果是一部价格合理且带有实用流量包
[01:52] with a sensible data package. 的手机 我肯定不会丢的
[01:54] And I’m going to prove it 我今天会一整天拿着这黑板擦
[01:55] by not losing this eraser all day. 以此证明我不会把它弄丢
[01:56] Tina, I like that eraser. 蒂娜 我很喜欢那黑板擦
[01:58] I’m gonna miss it. 我会想念它的
[01:59] Yeah, it was a good eraser. 是啊 是个好黑板擦
[02:01] Rest in peace. 安息吧
[02:02] Guys, I’m not going to lose it. 别这样 我不会丢掉它的
[02:03] Oh, my God, where is it? 天哪 它去哪了
[02:05] You just dropped it. 你刚拿掉了
[02:05] Didn’t lose it. Not lost. 没丢 并没丢
[02:08] Ahoy, Belchers. 嘿 贝尔彻一家
[02:09] Wow, look at you. 看看你
[02:11] In a shirt, on a boat. 穿着衬衫 操作着船
[02:13] – Hoity-toity. – Yeah. -还满像那么回事 -是啊
[02:14] Teddy, the boat looks amazing. 泰迪 这船看起来太棒了
[02:16] Thanks, it was just an outhouse 多谢 它的原型
[02:17] for seagulls when I got it. 只是个漂浮的水桶
[02:19] Just a floating bucket. 海鸥的户外厕所
[02:20] Welcome aboard the Sea Me Now. 欢迎乘坐”来舰我”号汽艇
[02:22] So I tricked out everything, as you can see. 如你们所见 这里设备齐全
[02:24] Custom drink holders all over the place. 到处都有定做的饮料架
[02:26] I weatherproofed a couple of loungers, 我给沙发做了防水处理
[02:28] secured some additional seating. 还固定了几把椅子
[02:30] Go ahead, try it out. 来吧 试试
[02:31] Super comfy. 超级舒服
[02:32] So comfy. 太舒服了
[02:33] Are these from France? 这些是法国产的吗
[02:34] Maybe. 也许吧
[02:35] And this here’s mission control. 这里是指挥中心
[02:38] Wait, it that the steering wheel from your truck? 等等 那是你卡车的方向盘吗
[02:40] It sure is. 就是
[02:41] Hey, what do I need two steering wheels for? 我要两个方向盘做什么
[02:42] I can’t be two places at once, right? 我又不能分身 不是吗
[02:45] Also, I popped by the store. 我还去商店
[02:46] I got some nibbles. 买了些吃的
[02:47] Help yourself. 尽情享用
[02:49] – Oh, cheese and crackers, just like on land. – Yeah. -奶酪和饼干 和陆地上一样 -没错
[02:52] What do you say? 你们觉得怎么样
[02:53] Should we get this boat on the road? 我们是不是该开船啦
[02:55] – Yay. – Boat on the road. -好耶 -开船啦
[03:02] We can go anywhere; where do you want to go? 我们想去哪就去哪 你们想去哪
[03:04] – Probably Mars. – Sacramento? -火星如何 -萨克拉门托
[03:06] Wherever Captain Phillips happened? 能遇到海劫的地方
[03:10] Oh, here’s someplace we could go. 我想到一个地方
[03:12] You know how my ex-wife Denise left me 我前妻丹妮丝为一个
[03:14] for some guy that’s into boats? 喜欢船的人离开了我这你们知道吧
[03:15] Well, he owns a bar on the docks 那人在梦妮神话岛的码头
[03:17] on Menemshewena Island. 开了间酒吧
[03:18] Denise works there, too. 丹妮丝也在那工作
[03:20] We could swing by there 我们可以开着
[03:21] in this really cool boat I have now. 我这艘超酷炫的船去那儿打个招呼
[03:23] That might be fun, right? 应该很有趣 是吧
[03:24] I mean, right? That might be fun. 应该很有趣 对吧
[03:26] Now that I think about it for the first time, right? 这是我刚想到的主意
[03:29] Yikes. 妈呀
[03:30] Just an idea. 只是个建议
[03:32] Spitballing. 临时想到的
[03:33] Seems like maybe this isn’t the first time 听起来不像是你
[03:35] you’ve thought about it? 刚刚才想到的
[03:36] Yeah, I was picking up on that, too. 是的 我也注意到了
[03:37] Huh? What do you mean? 你们什么意思
[03:39] Your ex-wife left you for a boat guy. 你前妻为一个喜欢船的男人离开了你
[03:41] – Yeah. – And you’ve been fixing up a boat for, -是的 -然后你
[03:44] like, years and years, ever since your divorce. 离婚这么多年来一直在修一艘船
[03:46] Yeah, and? 所以呢
[03:47] You actually called your boat Sea Me Now? 你还给自己的船起名叫”来舰我”
[03:50] I don’t, I don’t get where you’re going with this, Bob. 我不明白你想表达什么意思 鲍勃
[03:52] It’s a nautical pun. 那只是个和海有关的双关
[03:53] Teddy, is this whole day all about Denise? 泰迪 你策划这一切都是为了丹妮丝吗
[03:56] Maybe you shouldn’t try and impress her. 也许你没必要费尽心思引起她的注意
[03:59] Impress her? Denise? 引起她的注意 丹妮丝吗
[04:01] What? Huh? That’s crazy. 什么 真是疯了
[04:03] We have both moved on. 我们已经都向前看了
[04:05] Also, didn’t she treat you horribly? 再说了 她不是对你很差吗
[04:07] Didn’t she say the back of your head looks like a butt? 难道不是她说你后脑勺长得像屁股吗
[04:09] Yes, and that’s why I wear a hat. 是的 所以我戴了帽子
[04:11] And didn’t she make you go to the bathroom in the yard? 难道不是她让你去院子里上厕所吗
[04:13] I was not doing a great job with… 我当时不太会
[04:15] Yeah, and then I started to enjoy it. 是 后来我反而喜欢上了
[04:17] And didn’t she cheat on you, like, a lot? 她不是还劈腿 很多次吗
[04:19] Yes, but I was working seven, eight hours a day, 是 但我有时一天工作七八个钟头
[04:22] five days a week sometimes. 一周五天
[04:24] O-Of course she cheated on me all over the place. 她 她疯狂劈腿也很正常
[04:26] I left her no choice, Bobby. 我让她别无选择 鲍鲍
[04:28] Sure. No, yeah. Right. 好吧 不对 好吧
[04:29] Great. It’s settled. 行 那就这么定了
[04:30] Setting a course for my ex-wife’s 向我前妻男友的
[04:32] boyfriend’s waterfront bar. 海滨酒吧出发
[04:35] Okay, we’re getting close. 好了 快到了
[04:36] That’s the bar that, uh, her boyfriend owns. 那就是她男友经营的酒吧
[04:39] The Schoon Hound. 迷人猎犬酒吧
[04:41] Classy. 有品位
[04:42] There’s Denise. 那就是丹妮丝
[04:43] Oh, my God, oh, my God. 我的天 我的天
[04:45] – Oh, my God, oh, my God. – Teddy, Teddy, rel… -我的天 -泰迪 泰迪
[04:46] Relax. 冷静
[04:47] Oh, my God, okay, here we go. 我的天 好 我们走
[04:49] Big smiles, everyone. 笑起来 各位
[04:50] Hold your plates up. 把盘子举高
[04:51] You’re having a great time. 做出很享受的样子
[04:52] And here we go. 来了
[04:55] Great joke. 太逗了
[04:56] And did everyone get enough expensive fruit salad? 大家都吃够贼贵的水果沙拉了吗
[04:59] Oh, hey, Denise. 你好啊 丹妮丝
[05:01] Crap. No. 该死
[05:02] She didn’t see us. 她没看见我们
[05:03] Well, if at first you don’t succeed… 如果第一次没成功
[05:05] Oh, boy. 老天啊
[05:06] Just got to bring her around. 那就掉头再来
[05:08] We’re going starboard here, everyone, 右转咯各位
[05:09] or port, or something. 也不知这是右还是左
[05:11] Okay, here we go. 好了 回去了
[05:12] – Teddy, you really want to try again? – Damn right I do. -泰迪 你真要再试一次吗 -当然
[05:15] Geez, kind of a wide turn, huh, Teddy? 这弯转得挺急 不觉得吗
[05:16] Yeah, it’s not a ten-speed bike, Bob. 这又不是十速自行车
[05:18] Let me see you rebuild a boat. 你自己改造一艘船试试
[05:20] Sorry, Teddy, sorry. 我的错 对不起
[05:20] I got it, I got it, I got it. 来了来了
[05:23] Okay, there she is. 好 她在那儿
[05:24] I think she can see us. 我觉得她应该能看见了
[05:25] Here we go. 咱开始吧
[05:31] Great joke, okay, huh? 太逗啦 对吧
[05:34] Did everyone get enough expensive fruit salad? 大家都吃够贼贵的水果沙拉了吗
[05:36] We did. It’s delicious. 吃够了 很美味
[05:38] It tastes like success. 我尝到了成功的味道
[05:40] Nope. 我去
[05:41] Not that time, either. Why would she see me? 还是没看见 看不到也正常
[05:43] I’m only in a huge boat, yelling her name. 我不过是开着一艘大船 喊着她的名字
[05:45] Who likes U-turns? 来个U形转弯怎么样
[05:47] Everyone like U-turns? 大家喜欢U形转弯吗
[05:48] I’m learning to appreciate them. 在努力中
[05:50] We’re doing a U-turn! 我们来转弯
[05:51] Right full rudder. 右满舵
[05:52] I’m going to bring her around starboard. 转舵向右
[05:54] No, port! 不对 向左
[05:56] How you doing, buddy? 你还好吗 兄弟
[05:57] I’m doing wonderful. 非常好
[05:58] I mean, we’re on the ocean. 我们这可是在海上
[05:59] We’re enjoying the ocean, Bobby. 多惬意 鲍鲍
[06:01] – Will you please sit down? – Yeah, okay. -你能给我坐下吗 -好咧
[06:03] Smiles, everyone. 大家笑起来
[06:04] We’re doing great since the divorce. 离婚后的日子我们过得很好
[06:06] Hey, fruit salad. 你好呀 水果沙拉
[06:08] I mean, Denise. 不对 丹妮丝
[06:09] I mean, look at my boat. 看我的船
[06:10] I’m inside of a boat. 我在船上
[06:11] It’s… I mean, it’s my boat. 这是我的船
[06:13] Teddy? 泰迪
[06:14] Huh? Hey. 你好
[06:16] Hi. 嗨
[06:17] Denise, when did you start… 丹妮丝 你是从什么时候开始
[06:20] waitressing at your boyfriend’s place? 在你男友店里端盘子的
[06:22] I mean, is that where your boyfriend owns that? 这是你男友的店吗
[06:28] So, uh, good catching up. 和你交谈很愉快
[06:30] This fruit salad… oh, my God, the best. 这水果沙拉 简直是人间美味
[06:35] – Oh, God. – Oh, boy. -天啊 -妈啊
[06:37] Do you think that Denise noticed that I crashed the boat? 你觉得丹妮丝看见我撞船了吗
[06:39] What? No. 什么 当然没有
[06:40] Uh, I’m not Teddy, by the way. 那啥 我不是泰迪
[06:44] That doesn’t sound good. 听起来不太妙
[06:45] Crap, we’re still stuck. 卡住了
[06:47] I-I’m going to give it all she’s got. 让我开足马力
[06:54] We’re free! 成功了
[06:55] Crap. 我去
[06:56] Oh, boy. 天
[06:57] And that’s how you make an exit, people. 退场就是这么酷炫
[07:00] Great job, Teddy. 泰迪 干得漂亮
[07:01] There is blowing it, and there is blowing it. 全毁了 都毁了
[07:03] What? It was fine. 怎么会 还好啊
[07:06] Not too many people 也没有很多人
[07:07] were taking videos with their phones. 在用手机录像
[07:09] I pretended to take one, but don’t worry, 我假装录了一个 不过别怕
[07:11] I won’t post it anywhere. 我不会放网上的
[07:13] Not how I imagined this going. 这和我想象的不一样
[07:14] Me and my stupid butt-head. 都怪我这榆木脑袋
[07:17] Let’s get you home. 我们回去吧
[07:18] Maybe by tomorrow, or next Christmas, 也许到了明天 或者下个圣诞节
[07:20] you can laugh about the whole thing. 你就能笑谈往事了
[07:22] Teddy, Linda’s right. 泰迪 琳达说得对
[07:23] All of this is probably for the best, so, uh… 这也许是最好的结果
[07:28] smooth sailing from here. 从此一帆风顺
[07:31] Does that smoke look extra smoky to you guys? 你们有没有觉得那个烟有点大
[07:34] I mean, it doesn’t look great coming from a motor. 从发动机里飘出来 确实不太对
[07:37] That smoke is coming from the motor? 你说是从发动机飘出来的
[07:39] I thought we were slow-roasting ribs. 我还以为我们在用文火烤肋排
[07:42] That dock sure did a number on us. 刚刚码头那一下撞得有点惨
[07:43] Teddy, when’s a good time to tell you 泰迪 我应该什么时候
[07:45] there’s water coming into the boat? 告诉你船进水了比较好
[07:46] Is now a good time, or should I…? 现在可以吗 还是
[07:48] Oh, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[07:50] That’s not ideal. 这可不太妙
[07:51] Not an ideal time? 你是说现在这个时机不妙吗
[07:52] Okay, I’ll tell you later. 好吧 那我等会再告诉你
[07:53] Are we sinking? 船在往下沉吗
[07:55] I mean, yes, but… 是的 不过
[07:56] But, but, but wa-wa-wait, we can make it home, right? 但 但我们能安全到家的 对吧
[07:59] I mean, we’re going to be fine, of course, no. 当然 我们不会有事
[08:00] But just to be safe, 不过保险起见
[08:01] we should probably radio the Coast Guard, 最好还是联系下海岸巡逻队
[08:03] and everyone put on life vests. 所有人穿上救生衣
[08:04] Come on, kids, do it ’cause it’s fun. 来吧孩子们 很好玩的
[08:06] Oh, my God. 我的天
[08:08] Okay, we just got to turn it to channel 16. 只需要换到16频道
[08:12] Where’s the thing that I talk into? 那个对着说话的东西去哪了
[08:14] Wha-What do you mean? 啥意思
[08:15] The thing that you press. 就是按着说话的那个
[08:16] Wait, it’s not there? 没有吗
[08:17] Oh, boy. 糟糕了
[08:19] What, Teddy? 怎么了
[08:20] You know that little mic thing 你知道那个应该插进这里
[08:21] – that you’re supposed to plug in right here? – Yeah. -像麦克风一样的东西吗 -知道
[08:24] Well, the good news is, 好消息是
[08:25] it was perfect for my policeman costume for Halloween. 那玩意太适合我的万圣节警察装了
[08:27] The bad news is, we don’t have a working radio. 坏消息是 我们的无线电坏了
[08:30] Are you serious? 你在说真的吗
[08:31] I took part of it to make… 我把它的一部分拿去做
[08:32] I was third. I won third. 第三名 我得了第三名
[08:34] You took the part that we need to talk into right now, 你把我们现在需要用来讲话的东西拿走了
[08:37] ’cause we’re sinking. 而我们正在下沉
[08:38] And now my phone’s not getting a signal. 而且我的手机现在也收不到信号了
[08:40] – Me, either. -Nothing. -我的也没有 -啥都没有
[08:41] Wait, so we can’t call for help? 等等 所以我们没法打电话求救
[08:43] Well, there is a flare gun. 有一支信号枪
[08:44] Every boat should have one of these, 每艘船都会有
[08:46] but that’s for, like, a real emergency. 但这只有在真正紧急的情况下才能用
[08:48] Yeah, let’s all keep our eyes peeled for a real emergency. 是吗 那咱得耐心等待紧急情况出现
[08:52] Hmm, right. I see what you’re saying. 好吧 我懂你意思了
[08:54] Well, we’ve got one flare, 只有一发照明弹
[08:55] so this has to be the perfect shot. 所以不成功便成仁
[08:59] Maybe a fish will swim for help. 说不定会有鱼游过来帮忙
[09:01] Now what, Teddy? 现在怎么办 泰迪
[09:02] Now what do we do? 现在我们要怎么办
[09:03] Okay, calm down, Bob. 冷静下 鲍勃
[09:04] Why? Wh-Why should I calm down? 为什么 我我为什么要冷静
[09:06] Can I talk to you over here for a sec? 我能和你私聊两句吗
[09:08] Teddy messed up, all right, he did. 泰迪是把事情搞砸了 是他的错
[09:10] But blowing your top at him 但对他发脾气
[09:12] isn’t going to help anything. 并没有任何用
[09:13] We don’t know that, Lin, it might. 那可不一定 琳 说不定有用呢
[09:14] Look, just don’t go nuts on the poor guy. 别对那可怜的家伙抓狂了
[09:17] Fine, we’ll just calmly sink to the bottom of the ocean. 得 那咱就等着慢慢沉入海底吧
[09:19] Okay, everybody. 各位
[09:20] I might be partially to blame 今天有些事的部分责任确实在我
[09:22] for some stuff today, but I’ve got a plan. 但我有解决方案了
[09:25] I think we can make it to this little island right here. 我觉得我们可以到这座小岛上去
[09:27] The map says it’s a private island. 地图上说这是座私人岛屿
[09:29] You know, it could be Caffery’s Island. 有可能是凯弗雷先生的岛
[09:30] Mr. Caffery of Caffery’s Taffy? 凯弗雷太妃糖公司的老板
[09:32] And Caffery’s bootlegged liquor? 上面有他的走私酒吗
[09:34] I think we could all use a drink, right? 我觉得我们都可以来一杯 对吧
[09:36] Yeah, I could use a cordial. 我想来杯甜酒
[09:39] I think one of these little islands was his, or still is. 其中一座岛可能曾是他的 也许现在还是
[09:42] I mean, rich people can own stuff 有钱人即使死了
[09:43] even after they’re dead, right? 也能继续拥有东西对吗
[09:44] Dead raccoons act like they own the road. 死掉的浣熊就经常霸占公路
[09:48] Is there a dock? 有码头吗
[09:49] I’m not seeing a dock. 我没看到码头
[09:51] What was that? 那是什么
[09:52] You hit a rock. A-A couple of rocks. 你撞到小一块石头 好多块石头
[09:54] They had it coming. 他们自找的
[09:55] Yeah, why not? Why not hit a couple of rocks? 为什么 为什么会撞到一堆石头
[09:58] I think this is as far as we’re going here. 看来我们只能走到这了
[10:00] We can’t get any closer to shore. 我们没法再往岸边靠了
[10:03] All right, I guess we’re getting wet. 我猜我们要湿身了
[10:04] It’s okay. 没关系
[10:05] It’s just like at the mall. 就像去商场一样
[10:06] Sometimes you got to park far away and hoof it. 有时候你得把车停很远然后自己走过去
[10:09] Dropping anchor. 抛锚咯
[10:11] Still got my eraser phone, Dad. 我的橡黑板擦手机还在哦 老爸
[10:13] And I’m not letting it get wet. 我不会把它弄湿的
[10:14] That’s great, Tina. 很好 蒂娜
[10:15] It’s super important right now. 现在这超重要的
[10:17] Tell me about it. 那可不
[10:18] Oh, land! 陆地
[10:19] You sweet son of a bitch, get over here. 你这可爱的小贱人 来亲一个
[10:25] 私人岛屿 不准擅自闯入 有危险
[10:28] Oh, that’s not good. 这可不太妙
[10:29] You’d think if you had a private island, 私人岛屿都买得起了
[10:31] you could afford to get rid of the danger. 怎么就没花点钱除掉”危险”
[10:33] Maybe it’s luxury danger. 可能是很贵的危险
[10:34] Dangier. 奢侈危险
[10:35] Well, we don’t have a choice. 我们别无他法
[10:36] We have to find help. 我们得去求助
[10:37] Look, on top of the hill. 看 山顶上
[10:39] There’s a house. 有座房子
[10:40] Good eye, Louise. 好眼力 露易丝
[10:41] Eh, I can notice things, too. 我也能发现东西
[10:42] Look, there’s an eraser on the ground. 看 地上有个黑板擦
[10:44] Damn it. 该死
[10:45] Wait. Starting up. 等等 开机
[10:46] Phew. It still works. 还好 还能用
[10:49] Did you guys hear something? 你们有听到什么声音吗
[10:50] Do you mean ever, or just now? 你是说以前还是刚刚
[10:53] I didn’t hear any… thing. 我什么都没 听到
[10:54] What the…? 什么
[10:57] Cows! Tell them we don’t sell hamburgers. 大牛 告诉它们我们不卖牛肉汉堡
[11:00] Tell them we don’t sell hamburgers. 我们不卖牛肉汉堡
[11:02] – Oh, no, oh, God. – What do we do? What do we do? -天呐 -我们怎么办 我们怎么办
[11:05] Uh, they keep moving closer. 他们还在靠近
[11:07] They look so mad. What’s their problem? 它们看上去很生气 它们怎么了
[11:09] And why are they so hairy? 它们毛怎么这么多
[11:10] Get a haircut and a job, you hippies. 去剪个头找份工作吧 你们这群嬉皮士
[11:13] How’d you get out of Burlington, Vermont? 你们是怎么逃出佛蒙特伯灵顿的
[11:14] Okay, everyone walk slowly to the right, 好了 大家慢慢往右挪
[11:16] and maybe don’t look them in the eyes. 最好不要和它们对视
[11:19] All right. 好吧
[11:19] Looking at my feet, very casual. 看着我自己的脚 很随意的样子
[11:24] They’re still coming. 它们还在靠近
[11:24] – Th-They’re not stopping. – Oh, no. -它它们没有停下来 -糟了
[11:26] I don’t like their attitude right now. 我不喜欢它们此刻的态度
[11:28] Yeah, they are mad at us. 它们很生我们的气
[11:30] Why are they mad at us? 为什么要对我们生气
[11:31] I think we should run. 我觉得我们该跑了
[11:32] I think we should, 我觉得我们该
[11:33] run toward those rocks. 往石头那边跑
[11:34] Good plan. 好主意
[11:35] I’m pretty sure cattle can’t climb rocks, right? 牛肯定不会爬石头 对吧
[11:38] And go, go, go, go, go. 跑跑跑跑跑
[11:39] Oh, no, oh, no, getting cut off. 惨了惨了 被挡住了
[11:42] We’re gonna go to those rocks. 我们往那边石头上走
[11:43] Okay, uh, we’ll keep going to these rocks! 好吧 我们继续往这边的石头上去
[11:48] We made it. 我们成功了
[11:49] Climb up towards the house. 爬到房子那边去
[11:50] We’ll meet you there. 我们到那儿会合
[11:51] I think we’ll be okay if we stay off the grass. 只要我们不走草地应该就没事
[11:54] Yeah, get off my lawn. 离我的草坪远一点
[11:57] I can’t believe I got us in this mess. 不敢相信我让大家陷入了这一团糟的局面
[11:59] Sea Me Now is right. “来舰我”没错
[12:00] See me bring a bunch of kids 但见我把几个孩子
[12:02] to an island with deadly cattle. 带到一座疯牛乱窜的岛上来
[12:03] Not the day I pictured. 这可和我想的不太一样
[12:05] Not how it looked on my vision board, 我的计划不是这样
[12:06] and not how I saw it going down with Denise. 和丹妮丝的重逢不应该是这样
[12:08] But maybe it wasn’t the best plan, I mean. 可也许你的计划本来也没多好
[12:11] What were you even going to say to Denise 就算你没有这么大动静地撞船
[12:14] if you didn’t crash the boat so loudly? 你又能和丹妮丝说些什么呢
[12:17] I guess I was going to say something like, 我也许会说
[12:19] “Ahoy, Denise.” “嗨丹妮丝”
[12:22] and then what? 然后呢
[12:23] That’s all I had. 没了
[12:25] I’m useless. 我真没用
[12:27] well, maybe it would make you feel better 我们来一次角色扮演
[12:29] if we do some role-playing, 你可能会好受一点
[12:30] and, uh, we pretend it went great. 我们假装一切进行得很顺利
[12:32] And I’ll be Denise, and you be you. 我演丹妮丝 你演你自己
[12:34] Okay. 好吧
[12:35] And I’ll be Denise’s boyfriend. 那我演丹妮丝的男友
[12:36] Proud owner of The Schoon Hound. 迷人猎犬酒吧的老板
[12:39] Ahoy, Denise. 你好 丹妮丝
[12:40] did you, did you see my boat? 你 你看到我的船了吗
[12:42] Ahoy to you, Teddy. 你好 泰迪
[12:44] Wow, look at your boat. 你的船
[12:45] It’s just beautiful. 真漂亮
[12:47] Yeah, I’m super jealous. 是的 我超嫉妒
[12:49] And that woman with you, 还有和你一起的那女的
[12:50] the one with the glasses, she looks fun. 戴眼镜的那个 她看起来很有趣
[12:53] Is she your girlfriend? 她是你女朋友吗
[12:54] What? Who, Linda? 什么 谁 琳达吗
[12:55] No, she’s a friend. She’s-she’s Bob’s wife. 不 她只是个朋友 她是鲍勃的老婆
[12:58] Hi, you. I’m Denise. 你好 我叫丹妮丝
[13:00] I’m Linda. 我叫琳达
[13:01] Linda, I love that name. 琳达 我喜欢这个名字
[13:03] You look so smart. 你好时髦
[13:04] And who’s that cool teen with the barrette? 那个戴发夹的酷小孩是谁
[13:06] I assume she’s got her own cell phone. 这样的姑娘肯定拥有自己的手机
[13:08] I think you guys are getting a little off track. 我想你们有点跑偏了
[13:10] Right, right, right. 对对对
[13:11] Teddy, you look great. 泰迪 你看上去不错
[13:13] Leaving you for this idiot 为了这个白痴离开你
[13:15] was the dumbest thing I ever did. 是我做过的最愚蠢的事
[13:16] – Really? – Absolutely. -真的吗 -当然
[13:18] She’s right. 她是对的
[13:19] You should be with Denise, not me. 丹妮丝应该和你在一起 不是和我
[13:20] I’ve got The Schoon Hound, I’ll be fine. 我有迷人猎犬酒吧 我会没事的
[13:22] Come on, let’s give love a second chance. 让我们再给爱一次机会吧
[13:24] What do you say? 你说呢
[13:25] I say, “Let’s do it.” 就这么决定了
[13:27] Let’s get back together. 我们重新在一起吧
[13:28] I’m going to fix up my boat again. 我会再次修好我的船的
[13:30] And then we’ll fix up our marriage. 然后我们会修复我们的婚姻
[13:31] End scene. 剧终
[13:33] Oh, my God, I’m crying. I just got chills. 我的天 我哭了 鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
[13:34] Can we do one where you say, 我们能再演一次吗
[13:36] “It looks like you lost ten pounds”? 这次你要说”你是不是轻了十磅”
[13:38] How long should we wait for him? 我们还要等他多久
[13:39] Is he dead? 他死了吗
[13:40] Wait for who? 等谁
[13:41] I forget who was behind us. 我忘了是谁在我们后面
[13:43] That wasn’t, uh… 也没有
[13:45] so… so tough. 太 太累
[13:48] Here we are. 我们来了
[13:49] Good news, everybody. 好消息 各位
[13:50] We did our role-playing game, 我们玩了角色扮演的游戏
[13:52] and we came to the conclusion 得出一个结论
[13:53] that as soon as we get off the island, 一离开这个岛
[13:55] Denise and I are going to get back together. 丹妮丝就会和我重新在一起
[13:57] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[13:58] What is he talking about? 他在说什么
[14:00] It sounds worse when he says it. 话到他嘴里就变味儿了
[14:03] You weren’t there, Bob. 你当时不在 鲍勃
[14:04] I was there. 我在
[14:05] I played that no-good son of a bitch boyfriend of hers. 我演的她那个一无是处的混蛋男友
[14:07] Oh, my God. 我的天
[14:09] Hey, look at us. 看啊
[14:09] Almost to the house on the hill. 我们快到山上那座房子了
[14:11] They’d better have cable and kettle corn. 他们最好有有线电视和爆米花
[14:14] Oh, no, no, no. 不 不
[14:15] We’re supposed to go over that? 我们要从那上面过去吗
[14:17] Are you kidding me? 开玩笑呢吧
[14:19] I’ll go, and if I make it across, 我先走 如果我过去了
[14:21] I’ll call for help. 就去找人帮忙
[14:23] That was a super creak. 嘎吱得好厉害
[14:25] It’s super creaky, yow! 好大声
[14:27] I don’t know, Teddy. 我说 泰迪
[14:28] It seems like that bridge might completely fall apart. 这桥看上去好像会彻底塌掉
[14:31] It might, 也许会
[14:31] but that’s a risk I got to take. 但我必须冒这个险
[14:33] Okay, good luck. 好吧 祝你好运
[14:34] You guys wait here. 你们等在这儿
[14:35] I was born to be on Team Wait Here. 我从来都是留下来观望那一队的
[14:37] Okay, here I go. 好的 我走了
[14:42] Making progress. 前进中
[14:43] Careful, Teddy. 小心 泰迪
[14:44] Wait till Denise hears about this. 丹妮丝知道这事儿
[14:46] This is going to make one very impressive story. 肯定得对我刮目相看
[14:48] If I don’t make it, tell her I died a hero. 如果我失败了 告诉她我英勇牺牲了
[14:51] So you’ll be dead, but you still want to impress her. 就是说你死了 也还想让她记住你
[14:54] And kind of, uh, embellish it a little. 记得帮我 稍微润色一下
[14:56] You know, maybe I did a cool flip 可以说我像跳水选手一样
[14:58] like a diver or something. 来了个帅气的空翻 之类的
[15:00] Yeah, I guess. 好吧
[15:01] – Yeah, we’ll, we’ll tell her. – Okay. -好 我们会告诉她的 -好的
[15:03] Boy, this, uh, bridge does not feel sturdy. 老天 这桥感觉真不怎么结实
[15:06] Guys? Guys? 伙计们
[15:08] Guys, behind you. 伙计们 你们后面
[15:10] Everybody over the bridge. 所有人上桥
[15:12] Go, go, go! 走走走
[15:13] Easy, easy. 放松 放松
[15:15] I’m glad this is easy for you, 你觉得这很轻松吗
[15:17] but I’m freaking out! 我都快吓死了
[15:20] Careful, careful, careful, okay. 小心 好了
[15:22] Okay, the cows are smarter than we are. 好了 这些牛比我们聪明
[15:25] They’re not getting on this bridge. 它们不会上桥的
[15:26] Just keep moving 继续前进
[15:27] and try not to be heavy, everybody. 所有人脚步都别太重
[15:29] Hey, I skipped brunch today. 我今天可没吃早午饭
[15:31] No, I didn’t. 其实我吃了
[15:32] Okay, step by step. 好的 一步一步走
[15:34] Easy does it. 不着急
[15:36] Tina! 蒂娜
[15:37] Let the eraser go. 扔了板擦吧
[15:38] Y-You need both hands. 你需要两只手
[15:39] But I haven’t lost it this whole time. 今天我一直没弄丢它
[15:41] I’m not about to let go of it now. 我不要现在放弃
[15:42] You can have a phone, all right? 我给你买手机 好吗
[15:43] Just grab on to the rail. 快抓住扶手
[15:45] Oh, okay, cool. 好吧 那敢情好
[15:48] That was a great eraser. 它是个好板擦
[15:50] One of the best. 板擦中的佼佼者
[15:51] Terrible reception, though. 但是信号很差
[15:57] We made it. 我们过来了
[15:58] Oh, my babies. 我的孩子们
[16:00] Who are you? 你们是什么人
[16:01] What are you doing here? 在这里做什么
[16:02] Just kicking it. 冷静
[16:03] W-We’re not here on purpose. 我们不是有意闯进来的
[16:05] Get out of here. This is private property. 快离开 这是私人领地
[16:07] We know, it’s Caffery’s Island. 我们知道 这是凯弗雷的岛
[16:09] Yes, and it’s my job to protect it. 是的 我的工作就是保护它
[16:11] So get off this island. 赶紧走人
[16:12] We’d love to, sir, but we’re stranded here 我们也想 先生 但是我们在这里搁浅了
[16:14] and we just want to use your phone. 我们只想用下你的电话
[16:15] Also, please don’t weed-whack us. 还有 请不要用除草机削我们
[16:17] I might if you don’t skedaddle. 如果你们再不走我可不敢保证
[16:19] Imagine this is your shins. 把这想象成你们的胫骨
[16:23] No, we-we get it. 我们知道了
[16:24] Just listen, 听着
[16:25] Teddy’s boat is all busted and crashed 泰迪的船被岛附近的礁石
[16:27] on the rocks out there. 完全撞烂了
[16:28] I’m Teddy. 我是泰迪
[16:29] The guy with the boat that he was just talking about. 就是他刚说的船的主人
[16:31] Right. So can we borrow your phone to call for help? 对 我们能借你的电话求救吗
[16:34] All right, I won’t whack you. Come on in. 好吧 我不割你们了 进来吧
[16:37] I’ll give you a tour 我带你们参观一下
[16:38] and I’ll see if I have any of my trespasser’s punch. 顺便看看还有没有招待闯入者的潘趣酒
[16:40] Ooh, punch! 潘趣酒欸
[16:42] And this is the parlor. 这是客厅
[16:44] So, uh, is this where the phone is? 所以 这有电话吗
[16:46] We’ll get there eventually. 会找到的
[16:48] I’m just guessing, 我猜猜
[16:48] but is it just you out here by yourself, Nathaniel? 这是不是就你一个人 纳撒尼尔
[16:51] Oh, yeah. 是的
[16:52] Just me and my gardening tools and the cattle. 只有我和我的园艺工具 还有牛
[16:55] Yeah, you could put that down at any time. 你知道 你可以把手上那东西放下的
[16:57] No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[16:58] And why are there terrifying cattle 这岛上为什么会有
[17:00] running wild on this island? 到处疯跑的可怕牦牛
[17:02] Those are Highland longhorns. 那些是苏格兰长角牛
[17:04] Mr. Caffery imported them all the way from Scotland. 凯弗雷先生大费周章从苏格兰运来的
[17:07] They were a gift to the love of his life, Gwendolyn. 是给他一生挚爱格温多林小姐的礼物
[17:10] She was Scottish! 她是苏格兰人
[17:12] But she did not return his affections. 遗憾的是 她并不领情
[17:15] Hell, he bought this island for her. 他给她买下了这座岛
[17:17] For Gwendolyn, the Scot! 献给格温多林 苏格兰小姐
[17:18] Yup. And he named it How-Boutcha-Love-Me Island. 对 还给它取名叫”敢不敢爱我”
[17:21] And he built this house for her, 然后又给她建了这座房子
[17:23] which he named 取名为
[17:24] “The house that Caffery built for Gwendolyn.” “凯弗雷为格温多林建的房子”
[17:26] That man had all the money in the world, 他有天底下用不完的财富
[17:29] but he couldn’t get the woman he loved to love him back. 却不能赢得心仪女人的芳心
[17:32] She left him for an Austrian count named Lipshitz. 她为一名奥地利伯爵利普希茨离开了他
[17:35] And the cattle have overrun this island ever since. 从那之后 牛群便在这岛上泛滥成灾
[17:38] Wait, Teddy, you’re just like Caffery. 泰迪 你就是凯弗雷的翻版
[17:40] – I am? – Yes. -是吗 -是啊
[17:41] Caffery did all this stuff to impress this Gwendolyn lady. 凯弗雷费尽心思赢取格温多林小姐的欢心
[17:45] It’ just like you with your boat. 你造那船也是这目的
[17:47] You’re right. 你说得对
[17:47] Yes! Finally! 你终于醒悟了
[17:49] I could buy an island! 我也该去买下一座岛
[17:50] For Denise. That’ll help me win her back. 献给丹妮丝 这样她就会回到我身边
[17:52] – Oh, my God! – What? -老天爷啊 -咋了
[17:54] Teddy! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! 泰迪 醒一醒 醒一醒
[17:56] Bob, Bob, Bob! 鲍勃 鲍勃
[17:57] Teddy, I think what Bob is trying to say 泰迪 我想鲍勃想说的是
[17:59] is that you should forget about Denise. 你应该忘掉丹妮丝
[18:01] And forget about our fun and creative role-playing, 也忘掉我们有趣且创意满分的角色扮演
[18:03] which maybe was not so helpful. 那或许没啥用
[18:05] I’m still proud of the work I did. 我还是为我的表演自豪
[18:06] You don’t have to let Denise know you’re doing all right. 你不必让丹妮丝知道你过得很好
[18:08] You can just do all right. 你自己知道就行了
[18:10] And you are all right, all right? 而且你确实过得很好 对吗
[18:12] If you would just stop it. 你必须醒一醒
[18:13] Okay, okay, okay, Bobby, let him go. 行了行了 放开他 鲍勃
[18:15] Or shake him more? 或者再多摇他两下
[18:16] Or give him a raspberry on his belly. 往他肚皮上吹气
[18:18] That’ll teach him. 给他点教训
[18:19] It’s just, we love you, Teddy. 泰迪 我们爱你
[18:21] We want the best for you. 我们想看到你好好的
[18:22] Wow, look at you people. 太感人了
[18:24] Listen, I don’t offer this to most trespassers, 好吧 一般的闯入者我可不提供这待遇
[18:27] but you folks seem odd. 但你们比较特别
[18:29] Okay… 所以呢
[18:31] You don’t need to use the phone. 你们用不着电话了
[18:32] I got a boat and a lot of time. 我有船 和大把的时间
[18:34] I could tow you home. 我可以拖你们回去
[18:36] You-you have a boat? 你 你有船
[18:37] Yes. Got a couple. 对 有几艘
[18:38] In the boathouse. 在船库里
[18:39] Boathouse? We didn’t see a boathouse. 船库 我们没看见有船库啊
[18:41] ‘Cause you came up on the wrong side of the island. 那是因为你们走错入口了
[18:44] The front of the property’s beautiful. 这岛的正面很美的
[18:46] Have a look. 来看看吧
[18:47] That’s the place to trespass. 要闯也该从那闯
[18:49] Oh, yeah, that’s good trespassing. 你说得对 从那闯一定不错
[18:50] Next time maybe. 下次吧
[18:52] Geez, you dinged it up pretty good. 老天 你这洞可不小
[18:55] Nobody light a match or flick your butts over this way. 都别往这边扔火柴和烟屁股啊
[18:57] You’re leaking diesel all over the place. 柴油都漏一船了
[18:59] Did he say “Flick your butts?” 他刚才是说扔屁股吗
[19:01] Excuse me, where can we flick our butts? 请问 我们该把屁股往哪扔
[19:03] ‘Cause that needs to happen pretty soon. 我已经等不及了
[19:07] Dad, I wanted to say thank you for thinking 老爸 谢谢你愿意
[19:09] I’m responsible enough for my own cell phone. 把一部手机托付给我
[19:11] Which we both agree I am. 我俩都知道我能担起那个责任
[19:12] Yes, Tina. You’ll be a great… 是的 蒂娜 你会是个好的
[19:14] cell phone owner. 手机主人
[19:15] I know. I will. Someday. 我知道 一定会的 在未来的某天
[19:18] But I don’t want my own cell phone right now. 但我现在不需要手机了
[19:20] You don’t? 真的吗
[19:20] No, I couldn’t take my eyes 对 我今天一整天
[19:21] off the eraser the whole day. 都没敢让黑板擦离开我的视线
[19:23] And if you’re always looking down, 可如果总低着头
[19:24] then you’re missing what’s around… you. 就会错过身边的风景
[19:26] What’s around you. 你身边的风景
[19:27] Oh. Okay, Tina. I guess… that’s great. 好吧 蒂娜 我看这 挺好的
[19:30] Cheaper, too. 钱也省了
[19:31] And I think you should read more, Dad. 还有老爸 我觉得你应该多读书
[19:32] I feel like I’ve never seen you read a book. 我印象中好像从没见你读过书
[19:34] Okay. That’s enough, Tina. 够了 蒂娜
[19:35] And have you ever sat down and talked to Mom, 你有坐下来认真和老妈谈过话吗
[19:37] just really talked? 只是谈话
[19:40] Dad, no more screen time for you. 老爸 不许你再盯着屏幕看了
[19:42] We’re gonna have to take your phone away. 我们要没收你的手机
[19:44] Yup. 得
[19:57] That’s that. 结束了
[20:00] That’s a fire! 起火了
[20:01] Teddy! Did you do that? 泰迪 是你干的吗
[20:02] I did. You were right, Bob. 是的 你说得对 鲍勃
[20:04] Okay, but I mean, I didn’t say set it on fire. 可是 我没让你烧了他
[20:06] Tell you the truth, I never even liked boats. 实话告诉你吧 我从来都不喜欢船
[20:08] Eh, you know who likes boats? 知道谁才喜欢船吗
[20:10] Guys that are trying to impress their exes, that’s who. 那些想要讨好前任的人
[20:12] – Not me. – I Like boats. -而我不是 -我就喜欢船
[20:14] Should we be towing that still? 我们还要一直拖着她吗
[20:16] I mean… maybe we cut her loose? 我看 要不把绳子松了吧
[20:18] – ‘Cause it’s on fire? – Cuttin’ her loose! -她都燃了 -松绳
[20:20] Teddy, you could’ve sold that boat 泰迪 你其实可以把船的零件什么的
[20:22] for parts or something, right? 卖了换钱的
[20:24] Or, I mean, I would have taken a free boat. 或者 我也不介意免费得到一艘船
[20:27] Just saying. 我就说说
[20:28] Nah, a fresh start is good. 算了 重新开始比较好
[20:29] Time for me to live my life for me. 是时候过我自己的人生了
[20:31] I’m pretty sure all of our wallets and stuff were on there. 我非常确定我们的钱包和家当都还在上面
[20:35] Oh, yeah? Huh. 是吗
[20:37] So… A fresh start for all of us then, huh? 那我们都可以重新开始了 是吧
[20:42] Guess the steering wheel from my truck’s on there, too. 我卡车的方向盘貌似也还在上面
[20:44] Can I get a ride home with you guys? 我能搭你们的车回家吗
[20:46] Oh, God. 老天爷
[20:47] The way home’s mostly straight. 算了 回去的路大多是直线
[20:49] I’ll probably make it. 不用方向盘应该也行
[20:50] *Somewhere beyond the sea* *在大海的那一头*
[20:55] *Somewhere waitin’ for me* *有伊人为我守候*
[21:00] *My lover stands on golden sands* *伫立金色沙滩*
[21:05] *And watches the ships that go sailin’* *眺望往来船帆*
[21:11] *Somewhere beyond the sea* *在大海的那一边*
[21:16] She’s there watching for me *伊人盼与我相见*
[21:20] *If I could fly like birds on high…* *若能似鸟般高飞*
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme