时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 昆虫疗法 除虫害公司 | |
[00:19] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[00:20] | Guess who’s got two thumbs and the flu? | 猜猜谁得流感啦 |
[00:23] | This gal! | 本姑娘 |
[00:24] | Feel my forehead! | 摸摸我的额头 |
[00:25] | Just feel it! Feel it! | 摸摸 摸摸 |
[00:27] | Oh, yeah, you’re on fire. | 真的 你额头好烫 |
[00:29] | She’s half girl, half grill. | 她现在已经一半是人一半是烤炉了 |
[00:31] | – All cop. – A really sick cop. | -但整个人都很精神 -病很重那种精神 |
[00:33] | Oh, no, Louise, you caught that flu bug | 不会吧 露易丝 你染上 |
[00:35] | that’s going around? That’s terrible. | 最新的流感病毒了么 真可怜 |
[00:37] | I know, such bad luck. | 我知道 很倒霉 |
[00:39] | It’s interesting how upbeat you are. | 可是你看起来好像很高兴 |
[00:41] | Maybe ’cause you want to miss school? | 不会是因为想翘课吧 |
[00:43] | Father, how dare you. | 父亲 你怎么能这么说 |
[00:45] | But, gosh, now that you mention it, | 不过 你这么一提 |
[00:46] | I might have to miss some school. | 我好像真得请假了 |
[00:48] | Man, too bad, I love that stuff. | 太可惜了 我多喜欢学校啊 |
[00:51] | Louise, you do not want that flu bug. | 露易丝 你不会想染上流感病毒的 |
[00:54] | I had it and it gave me weird fever dreams. | 我得过 发烧期间做了很多奇怪的梦 |
[00:56] | I dreamt I was in a book club with my cousin Vanessa, | 我梦到我和表姐瓦妮莎在一家读书俱乐部 |
[00:58] | – but she was a werewolf. – Classic. | -但她是狼人 -很经典的梦 |
[01:00] | Well, I may have the flu, but I’ve never felt better. | 虽然得了感冒 但我从没感觉这么好过 |
[01:04] | – Gene, celebration hug. – No! | -吉恩 来个庆祝的抱抱 -不要 |
[01:06] | – Tina… – All right, I’ll take one of those bad boys. | -蒂娜 -行 我收留一个病毒小子 |
[01:08] | – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. – No, Tina, no! | -来吧来吧 -不 蒂娜 不要 |
[01:12] | How’s my little sick pickle? | 我病歪歪的小宝贝怎么样了 |
[01:14] | That’s quite a setup you got going on. | 你这排场很壮观嘛 |
[01:16] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[01:17] | We got my buddy Bakeneko here, | 有我的小伙伴怪猫 |
[01:19] | Akkoro Kamui, | 阿克罗卡姆依 |
[01:20] | Dodomeki and Mizuchi. | 百百目鬼和蛟 |
[01:22] | I’m just gonna call them all hello kitty. | 我就统称它们为凯蒂猫 |
[01:24] | Now let’s get you some medicine, huh? | 现在你该吃药了 |
[01:25] | Uppity doodity, bup bup bup bup dit dit! | 来张嘴 张嘴 |
[01:28] | Right down the hatch. | 一饮而尽 |
[01:30] | Okay, I’ll check on you in a little bit. | 好了 我一会再来看你 |
[01:33] | Like I want to get better. | 就跟我想好起来似的 |
[01:35] | Hey, wait a minute, who’s missing? | 等等 少了谁呢 |
[01:37] | Kuchi Kopi. Gah, the kuch. | 酷奇·科比 酷奇 |
[01:39] | He’s only my favorite toy in the world. | 他是这世上我最爱的玩具了 |
[01:42] | If I had a favorite. | 如果我有所谓的最爱的话 |
[01:44] | Which I don’t. | 当然我并没有 |
[01:49] | Jeez, I thought we took the air horn away from her. | 天 我们不是把喇叭给她拿走了吗 |
[01:51] | – Did you hide it in your underwear drawer? – Yes. | -你是不是藏内衣抽屉里了 -是的 |
[01:54] | We know about the underwear drawer. | 我们知道内衣抽屉的秘密 |
[01:55] | And about your underwear. | 还有你内衣的秘密 |
[01:56] | Not-so-tighty-not-so-whities. | 松垮垮 脏兮兮 |
[01:59] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[02:01] | Okay, okay, okay. | 来了 来了 来了 |
[02:02] | – Oh, good, you heard that. – Yeah. | -很好 你听到了 -是的 |
[02:04] | Listen, would you be a lamb and bring me Kuchi kopi? | 你能当个好妈妈帮我把酷奇·科比拿来吗 |
[02:06] | I would get him myself, but I’m just so sick and weak. | 我想自己去的 但我病得厉害又很虚弱 |
[02:10] | Sure, where is he? | 没问题 它在哪 |
[02:11] | In the bathroom next to the toilet. | 在洗手间 马桶旁 |
[02:13] | Why is he there? | 为什么把它放那 |
[02:14] | If you must know, mother, | 如果你一定要知道 母亲 |
[02:16] | he is my doodie buddy. | 它是我的”便”友 |
[02:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:19] | Well, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[02:21] | There he is. | 找到了 |
[02:25] | Oh, no. | 天 |
[02:26] | I dropped Kuchi kopi in the toilet | 我把酷奇·科比掉马桶里了 |
[02:27] | and then I tried to rinse him off in the sink | 然后我想给它在水槽里洗洗 |
[02:28] | and then I dropped him in the toilet again | 结果我又把它掉到马桶里了 |
[02:30] | and now there’s a bunch of water | 现在它里面 |
[02:30] | sloshing around in there. | 全是水了 |
[02:32] | Oh, Louise won’t like that. | 露易丝应该不会想看到它这样 |
[02:34] | Yeah, mom, that’s, like, her favorite thing. | 是啊 老妈 这可是她最喜欢的东西 |
[02:35] | Don’t you think I know that, Tina? | 你以为我不知道吗 蒂娜 |
[02:37] | Oh, my god, what do we do, what do we do? | 天哪 我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办 |
[02:38] | Well, we could put rice around it | 我们可以在它周围撒些米 |
[02:38] | 国外曾一度盛传把进水的手机 放进米缸可以修好手机的说法 | |
[02:40] | and put it in the oven. | 然后把它放进烤箱 |
[02:41] | – Yum. – No, it might dry it out. | -一定很美味 -这样或许能把它烤干 |
[02:42] | People do it with phones. | 大家就是这么修手机的 |
[02:44] | We should probably throw some ribs in there too. | 我们也许应该再放几根排骨 |
[02:46] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[02:47] | Does anyone else feel kind of freezing | 你们有觉得冻得慌 |
[02:50] | and, like, floaty? | 晕乎乎的吗 |
[02:53] | Just me? | 只有我吗 |
[02:55] | Where the hell is Kuchi Kopi? | 酷奇·科比怎么还没来 |
[02:57] | Just a second. | 马上就来 |
[03:00] | Okay, it’s at 100 degrees. | 好吧 现在是100度 |
[03:01] | So, how long does this usually take? | 通常需要烤多久 |
[03:03] | – 30 minutes. – 30 minutes? | -30分钟 -30分钟 |
[03:05] | That’s a half an hour. | 那就是半个小时了 |
[03:06] | Louise’ll catch onto us before that. | 露易丝在这之前就会发现了 |
[03:08] | All right, look, I know this oven pretty well. | 好吧 我非常了解这个烤箱 |
[03:10] | Oven brag. | 又开始吹牛了 |
[03:11] | So, I think if we just turn it to 200 degrees | 我觉得如果我们把它调到200度 |
[03:13] | for a few minutes, it’ll do the trick. | 只要几分钟 就可以搞定了 |
[03:17] | I can’t go in there by myself. | 我不能自己去 |
[03:19] | You guys are coming with me. | 你们陪我一起去 |
[03:20] | What are we gonna tell her? | 我们该跟她说什么 |
[03:21] | We just got to stall. | 我们只要拖延时间就好 |
[03:22] | I could distract her with an intriguing dance. | 我可以用我的迷人舞姿分散她的注意力 |
[03:26] | – Hey, sweetie. – Hi. Hi. Hey. | -亲爱的 -嗨 |
[03:29] | Hi. So, where’s Kuchi kopi? | 嗨 酷奇·科比呢 |
[03:31] | Right, Kuchi kopi. | 对了 酷奇·科比 |
[03:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:37] | Look at him go. | 看他跳得多好 |
[03:38] | That’s so good. | 真不错 |
[03:40] | Wait, Louise, is that your medicine? | 等等 露易丝 那是你的药吗 |
[03:42] | – No. – You spit it out? | -不是 -你吐出来了 |
[03:44] | You’re taking that medicine, miss missy. | 你得把药吃咯 小姐 |
[03:46] | No, I am not. | 不 我不吃 |
[03:47] | Don’t you make me do the full family hold down. | 别逼我让全家人按着你喝 |
[03:50] | You wouldn’t dare. | 你不敢 |
[03:54] | How can she be so sick, but still so strong? | 她病这么重怎么力气还这么大 |
[03:57] | Like the economy! | 和我们的经济一样 |
[04:00] | Okay, that’s a problem. | 得 这可麻烦了 |
[04:02] | Oh, my god, the oven! | 天哪 烤箱 |
[04:04] | Oh, my god, the oven to you too, pal! | 休想打倒我 |
[04:06] | Oh, no, we left it in too long. | 糟了 烤太久了 |
[04:08] | Maybe it’ll be fine, though. | 不过也许它没事 |
[04:11] | – It’s not fine. – I can fix it, I can fix it! | -有事 -我能修 我能修 |
[04:14] | Hot Kuchi! | 酷奇好烫 |
[04:15] | Oh, we’re dead. We’re dead. | 我们死定了 我们死定了 |
[04:17] | Oh, god. We should just leave. | 天哪 我看我们 |
[04:19] | Town. | 离开这里得了 |
[04:19] | Get in the car and go far away. | 开车逃到远方 |
[04:22] | I’d love to see ann arbor. | 我倒是愿意去安阿伯市看看 |
[04:23] | Okay, okay, | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:25] | She’s all loopy right now, right? | 她现在不是神志不清吗 |
[04:26] | Maybe she won’t notice? | 也许她不会注意到呢 |
[04:28] | – Hi. Hello. – Hi there. | -你好呀 嗨- |
[04:31] | You have… Kuchi kopi? | 你们把酷奇·科比拿来了吗 |
[04:34] | There he is. Kuchi. | 过来吧 酷奇 |
[04:35] | – Okay, good night! – Good night. | -好了 晚安 -晚安 |
[04:38] | Good night, Kuchi. | 晚安 酷奇 |
[04:42] | Oh, boy. | 天 |
[04:44] | It was an accident! | 那是个意外 |
[04:45] | I dropped him in the toilet and then Tina said | 我把它掉马桶里了 |
[04:47] | we should put him in the oven and then | 然后蒂娜说可以放烤箱里 |
[04:48] | Bob didn’t really know the oven, | 然后鲍勃不太会用烤箱 |
[04:49] | and then Gene smooshed his face, | 然后吉恩想弄平它的脸 |
[04:51] | So it’s all our faults, right guys? | 所以是大家的错 对吗 |
[04:54] | Louise, we’re so sorry. | 露易丝 我们很抱歉 |
[04:58] | – Honey? Say something. – Get out. | -宝贝儿 说句话 -出去 |
[05:00] | Louise, I know you’re really angry right now, | 露易丝 我知道你很生气 |
[05:03] | And it’s a little early to, you know, | 现在要让你理解原谅 |
[05:04] | Have some perspective on this and forgive us, but… | 也有点早 但是 |
[05:07] | I will never forgive you for this. | 我永远不会原谅你们 |
[05:09] | Never ever ever! | 永远不会 |
[05:11] | How about– what if I… | 那如果我 |
[05:14] | – Get out! – Okay, okay! | -出去 -好 好 |
[05:16] | That went… Well. | 进展 不错 |
[05:18] | I can’t believe this. | 不敢相信 |
[05:21] | *I used to trust my family* | *曾将真心 交付家庭* |
[05:24] | *We’re sorry, so sorry* | *对不起 真的对不起* |
[05:28] | *Now they’re just a sham to be* | *现在看来 虚情假意* |
[05:31] | *Did we mention that we’re sorry* | *我们有没有说过对不起* |
[05:33] | *Destroyed my favorite thing in the world* | *亲手毁灭 最爱玩具* |
[05:37] | *This wasn’t our best day* | *今天过得不太如意* |
[05:39] | *Broke the heart of this little girl* | *小女儿心 碎了一地* |
[05:42] | *You can slap us all in the face* | *要打要罚 随你来定* |
[05:45] | *No amount of slaps can make this right* | *万种惩罚 怒火难息* |
[05:49] | *Oh, no, that’s not good* | *这下不好 该怎么办* |
[05:51] | *I guess I’m not the forgiving type* | *不善原谅 是我个性* |
[05:56] | Whoa, I’m feeling kind of flu-zy. | 感觉头晕晕乎乎 |
[05:58] | And the room is kind of woozy. | 房间晃晃悠悠 |
[05:59] | Was that rug always twirling? | 那毯子以前也是这么转吗 |
[06:01] | ’cause it makes me feel like hurling. | 我像要跟着转进去了 |
[06:16] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[06:19] | Wait, why are you screaming? | 等等 你叫什么 |
[06:21] | I thought that was what we were doing. | 我以为我们就要这么叫 |
[06:22] | – Well, let’s not. – Okeydokey. | -咱别叫了 -好的 |
[06:27] | So I’m gonna go out on a limb | 我大胆揣测一下 |
[06:29] | And say I may be having a fever dream. | 我大概做了个发烧梦 |
[06:32] | It’s sort of gloomy. | 这里好阴暗 |
[06:33] | Is that ’cause I’m, I don’t know, | 是因为 |
[06:35] | mad at my family? | 我在生家里人气吗 |
[06:37] | Is that how fever dreams work? | 发烧梦是这个节奏吗 |
[06:38] | Hey, I say just have fun with it. | 我觉得开心就好 |
[06:40] | Jeez. I got to tell you, kuch, | 我得说句实话 |
[06:42] | It’s kind of hard to look at you. | 你真是不忍直视 |
[06:43] | – Is it bad? – It’s bad. | -很惨吗 -很惨 |
[06:45] | Not in the face, though, right? | 不过脸还好 对吧 |
[06:47] | Man, my family did a number on you. | 天 我家人可把你害惨了 |
[06:49] | – We should kill them. – Whoa, what? | -我们应该干掉他们 -你说什么 |
[06:51] | Too much? Hey, I just remembered. | 太过了吗 我刚想起来 |
[06:53] | I have a place here. A time share. | 我在这儿有块地方 分时度假屋 |
[06:56] | You have a time share in my fever dream? | 你在我的发烧梦里买了分时度假屋 |
[06:58] | Yes, it’s a beautiful fortress. There! | 对 是个漂亮的堡垒 在那儿 |
[07:00] | – You can just see it. – Oh, yeah. | -正好能看见 -看见了 |
[07:02] | Are you looking where I’m pointing? | 你看的是我指的地方吗 |
[07:04] | Yeah, it’s, like, the only fortress. | 是 这儿就那一个堡垒 |
[07:06] | Right, but you’re not reacting like, | 话是没错 但你没表现出 |
[07:08] | “Whoa, that’s an incredible fortress.” | “天哪 好棒的堡垒”这种惊喜 |
[07:11] | It’s very nice, it’s very nice. | 很不错 非常不错 |
[07:13] | Anyway… | 好吧 |
[07:14] | We should totally go there. | 我们应该过去 |
[07:16] | We can be alone, and… | 与世隔绝 |
[07:17] | We’ll be safe there. | 避开危险 |
[07:18] | Safe from what? | 避开什么危险 |
[07:20] | Safe from everyone. | 避开所有人 |
[07:21] | No one will hurt us! | 没人能伤害我们 |
[07:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:23] | – Yeah. – Okay, well, | -没事 -好 |
[07:26] | Yeah, let’s get going. | 我们走 |
[07:28] | Sounds good. | 很好 |
[07:29] | Oh, this is awful! | 完蛋了 |
[07:31] | Yeah, Louise hates us! | 露易丝恨死我们了 |
[07:32] | I mean, probably me the least, but yeah. | 也许最不恨我 不过还是完蛋了 |
[07:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:36] | Hey, Bob, it’s Teddy. From the restaurant. | 鲍勃 我是泰迪 餐厅那个 |
[07:38] | Are you watching this hockey game right now? | 你现在有看曲棍球比赛吗 |
[07:40] | – No, Teddy. – Ah, well, I wish you were | -没有 -要是你在看就好了 |
[07:42] | ’cause my cable’s out, | 我电视没信号了 |
[07:43] | I want to come over and watch it. | 我想过来看 |
[07:44] | Look, I-it’s not really a good time. | 现在不太合适 |
[07:46] | We’re in the middle of a crisis here. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[07:48] | We kind of melted Louise’s kuchi kopi night light. | 我们把露易丝的小夜灯酷奇·科比烤化了 |
[07:50] | – But that’s, like, her favorite thing. – We know, Teddy. | -那可是她最喜欢的玩具 -我们知道 |
[07:53] | Wait, Kuchi Kopi, that’s made out of vinyl, right? | 等会 酷奇·科比是乙烯基材料对吧 |
[07:55] | I don’t know, I guess. | 不知道 可能吧 |
[07:57] | Well, why don’t I bring over my heat gun | 那我可以把电热枪带来 |
[07:58] | – and we try to fix it? – You have a heat gun? | -试着修复一下 -你有电热枪 |
[08:00] | Yeah, I use it to weld PVC pipe for plumbing. | 对 我用来焊接塑料水管的 |
[08:02] | I’ve definitely told you about it. | 我肯定跟你提过 |
[08:04] | Makes me feel like you don’t listen to me, Bob. | 感觉你好像没认真听我说话 |
[08:06] | Anyway, we can use it to mold Kuchi Kopi | 我们可以用电热枪塑形 |
[08:08] | Back to his former self. | 让酷奇·科比变回原样 |
[08:09] | Also, maybe if you see the heat gun, you’ll remember it | 而且你要是亲眼看到电热枪 |
[08:12] | 下次我再提到它你也许就能记起了 the next time I 也许bring it up in conversation. | |
[08:14] | All right, we’re desperate, so come on over. | 死马当活马医了 你来吧 |
[08:16] | Maybe we can put the hockey game on in the background. | 我们可以把曲棍球比赛当背景放着 |
[08:17] | Bye, Teddy. | 拜拜 泰迪 |
[08:18] | Teddy’s coming over and he’s bringing his heat gun. | 泰迪要带他的电热枪过来 |
[08:20] | Is that a euphemism for his ding dong? | 电热枪是小丁丁的委婉语吗 |
[08:23] | It’s got an open floor plan, | 堡垒的内部装修是开放式的 |
[08:25] | stainless steal appliances. | 有不锈钢器具 |
[08:26] | It’s just a really great fortress | 真的是很不错的堡垒 |
[08:28] | to go to to get away from it all. | 可以让人逃开一切 |
[08:30] | I think I heard something. | 我好像听到了什么 |
[08:31] | Don’t tell me shush. | 别让我闭嘴 |
[08:32] | Halt down there! | 停下 |
[08:34] | You shall not– | 你们不 |
[08:39] | you shall not pass. | 你们不能通过 |
[08:40] | Bakeneko? What’s going on? | 怪猫 怎么回事 |
[08:42] | Louise, I cannot allow you to get to the fortress. | 露易丝 我不能让你去堡垒 |
[08:45] | What? Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:46] | He’s so jealous he’s not invited to the fortress. | 他嫉妒 因为他没被邀请 |
[08:48] | It’s pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[08:49] | Because the fortress is an awful place. | 因为那堡垒是个糟糕的地方 |
[08:51] | I mean, who builds a fortress that blocks the sun | 谁会建个堡垒 挡住阳光 |
[08:54] | And makes everything dark and gloomy? | 让一切变得灰暗 |
[08:56] | Who does that? | 谁会这样 |
[08:56] | Probably a cool dude. | 酷的人 |
[08:58] | *That fortress is the worstest* | *堡垒就像 邪恶怪兽* |
[09:00] | *And I think it’s kind of cursed us you can see* | *如你所见 充满诅咒* |
[09:02] | *it has immersed us in this darkness* | *遮天蔽日 窒息难受* |
[09:05] | *I built a beautiful sun deck* | *我本拥有 阳光露台* |
[09:08] | *Up there in the trees* | *建在树颠 惬意舒怀* |
[09:11] | *You can bring a good book to there* | *手持书本* |
[09:14] | *And feel the gentle breeze* | *清风徐来* |
[09:16] | *It had a lovely* | *平台四周* |
[09:19] | *view of the vicinity* | *景色多彩* |
[09:21] | *But then they built that fortress there and ruined it for me.* | *堡垒崛起 一切不再* |
[09:24] | – Kill him. – What now? | -杀了他 -怎么样 |
[09:25] | Well, ho-hold on. | 等 等等 |
[09:26] | Look, Bakeneko, | 听着 怪猫 |
[09:28] | You don’t tell me where I can and can’t go | 这是我的发烧梦 |
[09:30] | in my own fever dream. | 不要你告诉我哪能去哪不能 |
[09:31] | Why do you want to go there anyway? | 你到底为什么想去那 |
[09:32] | Well if you must know, to be alone. | 如果你一定要知道 我想自己待着 |
[09:35] | – That’s dumb. – You’re dumb. | -真蠢 -你才蠢 |
[09:36] | Your face is… Dumb. | 你的脸 好蠢 |
[09:38] | My face is not dumb. | 我的脸才不蠢 |
[09:40] | – Beat the bear. – Bup bup bup bup bup bup. | -打他 -不不不不不不 |
[09:42] | I really don’t want to fight you. | 我真心不想跟你动手 |
[09:43] | – Ah, then let us pass. – Okay, I’ll fight you. | -那就让我们过去 -好吧 来吧 |
[09:46] | But I’ll go easy on you because I’m so big and… | 但我会让你的 因为我很壮 |
[09:50] | Okay, not bad. | 还不赖啊 |
[09:51] | All… You have… | 你 只要 |
[09:52] | to do… is let… us pass! | 让我们 过去 |
[09:55] | I’m not… trying… my hardest. | 我还 没有 使出全力 |
[09:58] | Ha! Just so you know | 你要知道 |
[10:02] | Okay, taking a quick break. | 好了 中场休息 |
[10:04] | Or you can just keep walking. That’s fine. | 你们已经过去了 好吧 |
[10:07] | Sheesh. It really looks messed up. | 感觉真的蛮惨的 |
[10:09] | You sure you don’t just want to replace it? | 你确定不要直接换一个吗 |
[10:11] | I know a toy guy. | 我认识一个玩具男 |
[10:12] | I mean, he’s real. He’s not a toy. | 他是真的人 不是玩具 |
[10:14] | – No, no, no, no, no, no, – Teddy, – you could probably get… | -不不不 -泰迪 -你们可以 |
[10:15] | She loves this thing, maybe more than us. | 她超爱这玩具 我们可能都比不上它 |
[10:18] | Let’s just try and fix it before she wakes up. | 我们要尽量在她醒来前把它修好 |
[10:19] | Linda, you got the mustard for the switch out? | 琳达 准备好用来替换的芥末瓶了吗 |
[10:21] | – Yes, mustard, check, right here. – This is full. | -芥末瓶搞定 这里 -太满了 |
[10:24] | Is this even the same weight as Kuchi Kopi? | 这和酷奇·科比都不一样重吧 |
[10:26] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[10:28] | Now it is. | 现在一样重了 |
[10:29] | – Thanks, Gene. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 吉恩 -不客气 |
[10:38] | How about putting on that hockey game, Bobby? | 能放一下曲棍球赛吗 鲍鲍 |
[10:40] | If we keep it low? | 我们小声点看 |
[10:42] | That was so badass, Louise. | 你刚简直太屌了 露易丝 |
[10:44] | You were like, “Oh, I shall not pass? | 你就那样 “我不能过吗 |
[10:46] | Well, then why am I passing?” | 我这不是过了吗” |
[10:48] | You hear that, everyone that may or may not | 听到了吗 现在正躲在沼泽 |
[10:51] | be in the swamp right now? | 或没在沼泽里的各位们 |
[10:52] | You don’t want to mess with this girl. | 你们不会想惹这姑娘的 |
[10:55] | No sir! | 绝对不想 |
[10:58] | Hello, pretty swamp monster. | 你好 漂亮的沼泽怪 |
[11:00] | You didn’t hear all that super cool trash talk | 你没听到我刚说的 |
[11:03] | I said before, did you? | 那些无伤大雅的废话 对吧 |
[11:06] | Okay, I guess you did! | 好吧 我猜你听到了 |
[11:10] | Akkoro Kamui? Is that you? | 阿克罗卡姆依 是你吗 |
[11:13] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是我 是我 |
[11:15] | Yes, it’s me. Hi. | 对就是我 你好 |
[11:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:16] | So, listen, none shall pass. | 听着 谁都不能 |
[11:18] | Gas. Just kidding. | 放屁 开个玩笑 |
[11:20] | But yeah, n-none shall pass. No. | 谁都不能过去 不行 |
[11:23] | I can’t let you get to that fortress, Louise. | 我不能让你去堡垒 露易斯 |
[11:25] | It’s a bad, bad place. | 那地方不好 很不好 |
[11:27] | – Allow me to explain. – Here we go. | -容我解释一下 -又来了 |
[11:31] | *That fortress is the worstest* | *堡垒就像 邪恶怪兽* |
[11:32] | *And it’s really kind of cursed us* | *它给我们 下了诅咒* |
[11:34] | *You can see it has immersed us in this darkness* | *遮天蔽日 窒息难受* |
[11:36] | Yup. Yeah. | 得得 |
[11:37] | *I threw the best swamp parties* | *与友共享 沼泽派对* |
[11:39] | *I’d serve wine and calamaris* | *美酒鱿鱼 样样齐备* |
[11:40] | *And we’d drink and drink and drink and drink and…* | *我们喝喝喝喝* |
[11:42] | Yup, got it, we got it. | 好了知道了 我们知道了 |
[11:44] | Hold on, I’m not done. | 等等 我还没完呢 |
[11:45] | *And we drink and drink and drink and…* | *我们喝喝喝* |
[11:46] | Come on, everybody! | 大家一起来 |
[11:47] | *and drink and drink and drink and drink* | *喝喝喝喝* |
[11:48] | A little repetitive? | 不觉得重复太多遍了吗 |
[11:50] | *And drink and drink all day!* | *喝一整天* |
[11:51] | *But then the fortress made it dark and cold* | *堡垒一出 阴冷黑暗* |
[11:53] | *and that is not OK* | *我等岂能 坐视不管* |
[11:55] | Yeah! | 就是这样 |
[11:55] | – Um,Kuch? Quick side bar? – Sure. | -酷奇 借一步说话 -好 |
[11:57] | What’s– what’s up? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[11:58] | Everyone’s got, like, | 大家好像都 |
[12:00] | A major problem with me going to this fortress. | 特别不想让我去堡垒 |
[12:02] | What? No they don’t. | 什么 没有的事 |
[12:04] | Well, I’m just saying, maybe there’s something about it | 我在想 会不会有什么我没搞懂的地方 |
[12:06] | that I’m not figuring out, or… like it’s a metaphor. | 比如这可能是一个隐喻 |
[12:09] | Well, maybe we get to the fortress | 我们可以先去堡垒 |
[12:11] | and figure it out while we’re sitting in the jacuzzi | 坐在有八个喷气孔的按摩浴缸里 |
[12:14] | with eight jet streams, hm? | 慢慢想 |
[12:16] | Yeah, okay, fine. | 行 好吧 |
[12:17] | What are we whispering about? | 你们在说什么悄悄话 |
[12:19] | Oh, hey Akkoro Kamui, | 阿克罗卡姆依 |
[12:21] | Come here, I want to tell you something. | 过来点 我和你说点事 |
[12:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:23] | Closer. | 再近点 |
[12:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:25] | My face! | 我的脸 |
[12:28] | What– Louise? Where’d you go? | 什么鬼 露易斯 你去哪了 |
[12:30] | Whatcha doin’? | 你要干嘛 |
[12:31] | Wha? Wha? | 什么 什么 |
[12:32] | So long, Akkoro p.U.-Y! | 再会 阿克罗小臭妞 |
[12:35] | – High five. – Ah, nuts. | -击掌 -傻孩子 |
[12:37] | Hey, kind of like a ponytail. | 有点像马尾辫诶 |
[12:42] | Okay… Done. | 好了 完成 |
[12:43] | You gave him boobs. | 你给他弄了对 胸 |
[12:45] | Boobs? Those are his arms. | 胸 那是手臂 |
[12:47] | Look, this thing works much better on PVC pipe. | 这枪还是和塑料水管更合拍 |
[12:50] | Any chance Louise would want two pieces | 露易斯会喜欢两截 |
[12:52] | of pvc pipe welded together? | 焊一起的塑料管吗 |
[12:54] | Look, it’s all right, Teddy. | 没关系 泰迪 |
[12:55] | Y-you tried. | 你尽力了 |
[12:56] | Well, may I suggest going back to the plan | 我建议我们采用 |
[12:58] | where you just replace it? | 最开始的计划 |
[12:59] | The toy guy’s over on Hillcrest. | 他的店就在山顶街那边 |
[13:01] | Bob, that is right by the all-night pharmacy. | 鲍勃 那就在二十四小时药店旁 |
[13:03] | And we need more medicine, | 某个病殃殃的小机灵鬼 |
[13:04] | since some tricky little sicky | 把药打翻了 |
[13:06] | knocked it out of my hand. | 我们刚好要再买点药 |
[13:07] | Won’t this toy store be closed? | 玩具店不应该关门了吗 |
[13:08] | He’ll open up for an emergency. | 紧急情况他会开门的 |
[13:10] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:11] | You know when you wake up in the middle of the night, | 当你半夜醒来 |
[13:13] | and all you want is to look over | 童年回忆涌现 |
[13:14] | and see your little Mumaluma doll | 你难道不会 |
[13:16] | that you suddenly remember from your childhood? | 想看看当年的姆妈鲁玛小人偶吗 |
[13:18] | – N– uh, no. – And you call around looking, | -不会 -你四处打听卖家 |
[13:20] | ’cause you just want to pull the little string | 只想再次轻拉细绳 |
[13:22] | and hear that little guy say, “Mumaluma, mumaluma.” | 听那人偶喊出 姆妈鲁玛 姆妈鲁玛 |
[13:25] | No? Nobody? | 没人有同感吗 |
[13:26] | – No. – “Mumaluma.” | -没有 -姆妈鲁玛 |
[13:27] | – No. “Mumaluma.” | -完全没有 -姆妈鲁玛 |
[13:28] | – No one knows “Mumaluma.” – Sorry. | -没人知道姆妈鲁玛吗 -抱歉 |
[13:29] | – Stop saying that! – Mumaluma! | -别喊了 -姆妈鲁玛 |
[13:31] | – No? Nothing? – Not ringing a bell. | -没人知道吗 -没印象 |
[13:32] | No. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[13:33] | Anyway, finally, an angel answers your call, | 总之 会有一个天使接你的电话 |
[13:35] | and he’s willing to open up his shop after hours for you. | 即使已经打烊 他还是会给你开门 |
[13:38] | That angel is Clyde. | 那个天使就是克莱德 |
[13:40] | Wait, what’s the toy say again? | 等等 那人偶怎么喊来着 |
[13:41] | – Mumaluma! – No no no no no! | -姆妈鲁玛 -别别别 |
[13:43] | Man, I am so sick of my toys trying to stop me | 天 我真受够我的玩具们一直 |
[13:45] | from going where I want to go. | 阻止我去我想去的地方了 |
[13:47] | Let’s face it. Everybody stinks. | 承认吧 所有人都很讨厌 |
[13:49] | Except me. I’m great. | 除了我 我最好了 |
[13:50] | Hey, look. We are close. | 看 我们快到了 |
[13:52] | Finally! | 终于啊 |
[13:53] | I just want to get there, put up my feet… | 我只想赶紧到那儿 把脚放 |
[13:56] | …And oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[13:58] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[13:59] | Dodomeki, Mizuchi, don’t you dare! | 百百目鬼 蛟 别跟我来那一套 |
[14:01] | – What? – Don’t say “You shall not pass”! | -哪一套 -别跟我说”你不能通过” |
[14:03] | Uh, well then this will be awkward. | 那就尴尬了 |
[14:05] | – ’cause you shall not pass. – Yeah. | -因为你不能过 -没错 |
[14:07] | Listen, you’re not gonna stop us | 听着 你们阻止不了我们 |
[14:09] | from getting to that fortress! | 去那座堡垒 |
[14:10] | Oh, speaking of the fortress… | 说到堡垒 |
[14:14] | *That fortress is the worstest* | *堡垒就像 邪恶怪兽* |
[14:14] | No no no no no no! | 别唱了 |
[14:16] | No songs about why you hate the fortress. | 我不想听你们唱为什么讨厌堡垒 |
[14:18] | – Just really — just really quick. – No! | -很快就唱完 -不要 |
[14:20] | *Because I like to tan.* | *只因为我 热爱阳光* |
[14:22] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住嘴 住嘴 |
[14:23] | He really does. | 他确实喜欢 |
[14:24] | Just– let’s just fight already. | 咱直接开打吧 |
[14:26] | Okay, cool, cool, cool. | 好吧 没问题 |
[14:28] | Time for our game faces. Here’s mine. | 是时候展现战斗形态了 我的是这样 |
[14:31] | Okay, here’s mine. | 好 我的是这样 |
[14:34] | Wow, that’s good. | 真不错 |
[14:35] | Yours is really good, too. | 你的也很不错 |
[14:36] | I wouldn’t want to fight us. | 换成是我 可不会想和我们打 |
[14:37] | Me neither, we’re terrifying. | 我也不想 我们太吓人了 |
[14:39] | We’re so ready. Okay, Louise. | 我们开打吧 露易丝 |
[14:41] | Louise? | 露易丝 |
[14:44] | So long, idiots! | 再见了 白痴 |
[14:46] | Damm it! | 该死 |
[14:49] | So, um, do you know the expression, | 你知道有种表达 |
[14:51] | “There’s an army of angry toys heading straight for us”? | 叫”一大波愤怒的玩具正在靠近”吗 |
[14:54] | Okay, yup, you do. | 好了 你知道了 |
[14:58] | Thanks for doing this, Clyde. | 谢谢你 克莱德 |
[14:59] | Yeah, sorry to put you out like this. | 抱歉这样把你叫来 |
[15:01] | I mean, you’re in your bathrobe and it’s… | 你还穿着睡衣 |
[15:03] | What? This is a jacket. | 什么 这是夹克 |
[15:04] | Oh. But… Okay. | 可是 好吧 |
[15:07] | Oh, my god, this is a bathrobe. | 天呐 还真是睡衣 |
[15:09] | That’s what I thought, yeah. | 我就是这么想的 |
[15:10] | I’ve been wearing this as a jacket for a while. | 我把它当夹克穿有一阵了 |
[15:13] | – It looks good. – Really good. | -看着不错 -确实不错 |
[15:15] | Let me see the Kuchi Kopi. | 让我看看酷奇·科比 |
[15:16] | Let me see him. | 让我看看 |
[15:17] | What happened here? | 发生什么了 |
[15:18] | Did you give him boobs? | 你给它弄了个胸吗 |
[15:19] | It was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[15:20] | Those are clearly arms, Clyde. | 那很明显是手臂 克莱德 |
[15:22] | Look, it’s my daughter’s favorite toy. | 听着 这是我女儿最爱的玩具 |
[15:24] | Please, just help us out. | 请帮帮我们 |
[15:26] | So, I assume you know the books, right? | 那你们应该知道书吧 |
[15:28] | – What-what books? – “What books?” Wh– | -什么书 -“什么书” |
[15:31] | Can I talk to you in private, teddy? | 我能和你单独说句话吗 泰迪 |
[15:32] | Sure. What’s up? | 当然 什么事 |
[15:33] | – What are you bringing in here? – No, he’s okay. | -你带来的是什么人 -他很好啊 |
[15:35] | What are you bringing in here? | 你带来的是什么人 |
[15:36] | – No, he does… – Guy doesn’t even know the books! | -不 他 -那家伙连书都不知道 |
[15:37] | He’s okay! The books, Bobby! | 他很好 书 鲍鲍 |
[15:39] | He’s talking about the books! You know the books. | 他在问你那些书 你知道的 |
[15:40] | – Oh, uh, the– what? Yes, the books, I– – right? | -啥 对 书 -对吧 |
[15:42] | Right? Yeah, the Kuchi Kopi books. | 对吧 和酷奇·科比有关的书 |
[15:43] | – You know all about ’em. – Okay, okay, okay, okay. | -你都知道的 -得了得了 |
[15:44] | – Sit down. – What? | -坐下 -什么 |
[15:46] | I’m gonna read them to you. Sit down. | 我读给你们听 坐下 |
[15:48] | Oh, no, w-we don’t need to… | 不 我们不需要 |
[15:49] | Also, I could just read them at home myself. | 我回家自己读就行 |
[15:52] | You won’t do the voices right. | 你自己读语调可不对 |
[15:53] | – Sit down. – Okay. | -坐下 -好吧 |
[15:54] | All right, here we go. Here we go. | 好了 我们开始 |
[15:56] | It all started on a chilly night | 故事发生在一个寒冷的晚上 |
[15:58] | in the enchanted land of… | 在一片被施了魔法的土地上 |
[16:00] | Clyde! Clyde! | 克莱德 克莱德 |
[16:01] | Let me in! It’s an emergency! | 让我进去 情况紧急 |
[16:03] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[16:04] | I need that Tanuki Baby I called about! | 我要电话里跟你提的狸猫宝宝 |
[16:06] | I told you it’s not in yet! | 我跟你说了还没到货 |
[16:07] | Come on, I have an apartment full of people, | 别这样 我有一屋子的客人 |
[16:09] | and I told them that I have a Tanuki Baby, | 我告诉他们我有个狸猫宝宝 |
[16:10] | and they were like, “No you don’t.” | 他们说”你没有” |
[16:11] | And I was like,”Yes I do.” | 然后我说”我有” |
[16:12] | And they said, “Prove it.” | 他们就说”证明给我们看” |
[16:13] | And I said I had to go to the bathroom and here I am. | 我说要去厕所 然后就来这儿了 |
[16:15] | I have a Tanuki Mama. That’s all I got. | 我只有个狸猫妈妈 |
[16:17] | – I’ll take it! – Fine, all right, | -我要了 -好吧 |
[16:18] | I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming. | 我这就来 |
[16:20] | Should we… sit here, or… | 我们是该坐在这儿还是 |
[16:21] | – You stay! – Yep. Got it. | -待着别动 -知道了 |
[16:25] | Bad toys! Bad toys! | 坏玩具 坏玩具 |
[16:27] | I know it’s not the right time, | 我知道现在说这不合时宜 |
[16:28] | but great drawbridge, right? | 但吊桥很美 有觉得吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah yeah, very nice. We got to close it. | 嗯 很美 得把它拉起来 |
[16:31] | We got to close it! | 拉起来 |
[16:37] | Yes! | 好了 |
[16:40] | We made it! We’re safe! | 我们成功了 我们安全了 |
[16:42] | Safe from all you punks! | 远离你们这群废物了 |
[16:44] | – Punks? – Ouch. | -废物 -真伤人 |
[16:45] | I think we’re nice. | 我觉得我们很好啊 |
[16:46] | You know what else? | 知道我还想说什么吗 |
[16:47] | I love this friggin’ fortress! | 我爱死这堡垒啦 |
[16:49] | I might just sing about it! | 我还要唱呢 |
[16:51] | *Inside of these four walls of stone* | *身处这座 四壁石屋* |
[16:54] | *I’m finally all on my own* | *终于能够 一人独处* |
[16:56] | *’Cause nobody’s gettin’ in* | *除我之外 无人能入* |
[16:59] | *No one’s on the guest list* | *访客名单 姓名全无* |
[17:01] | *The bouncers are my two fists* | *堪比保镖 双拳挥舞* |
[17:04] | *No one’s gonna hurt this gal* | *不再受伤 自己做主* |
[17:06] | *’Cause nobody’s gettin’ in* | *不再受伤 自己做主* |
[17:08] | Scat break down! | 快速说唱 |
[17:15] | Excuse me. Hello. | 打扰一下 你好 |
[17:17] | What the… Who are you? | 什么鬼 你是谁 |
[17:19] | – I’m good Kuchi Kopi. – What? | -我是好酷奇·科比 -什么 |
[17:21] | Oh, great. The time share people double-booked us. | 这下好了 分时度假那人给我俩订重了 |
[17:26] | If you’re good Kuchi Kopi, | 你说你是好酷奇·科比 |
[17:28] | then what does that make him? | 那他是什么 |
[17:30] | I mean, I don’t really want to say. | 我说不出口 |
[17:32] | Let’s just say I’m good Kuchi Kopi. | 你知道我是好酷奇·科比就好 |
[17:34] | No no no no, he calls himself good Kuchi Kopi. | 不不不 他自称是好酷奇·科比 |
[17:37] | It doesn’t make him good. | 并不代表他真的就是 |
[17:38] | I could call myself six-pack Kuchi Kopi, | 我还能自称肌肉男酷奇·科比呢 |
[17:41] | It doesn’t make me have muscles! | 可我也没有六块腹肌啊 |
[17:43] | Yeah, you’re looking good, by the way. | 你看起来不错 |
[17:44] | That is just so jerky of you. | 你真混蛋 |
[17:46] | You’re jerky Kuchi Kopi. | 你是混蛋酷奇·科比 |
[17:48] | – You are. – You are! | -你才是 -你才是 |
[17:49] | – You are. – You are! You! You! | -你才是 -你才是 你 你 |
[17:50] | – You are. – You are! | -你才是 -你才是 |
[17:51] | What the hell is going on here?! | 这什么情况 |
[17:54] | Wow, I had no idea how great Kuchi Kopi is. | 我都不知道原来酷奇·科比这么厉害 |
[17:57] | He’s amazing. | 他很棒 |
[17:57] | It’s so cool how he’s, like, | 他就像一个幽灵 |
[17:58] | a spirit that can be different things to different people. | 能让不同人看到不同的东西 这太酷了 |
[18:01] | Like Tom Brady. | 我就看到了汤姆·布雷迪 |
[18:02] | Clyde actually did a really good job reading. | 克莱德朗读技巧还真挺不错的 |
[18:05] | – Yeah, he nailed the frog king. – Oh, my god, | -没错 他青蛙王子学得超好 -对 |
[18:07] | – The frog king was good. – Yeah, right? Huh? | -青蛙王子很棒 -有没有 |
[18:08] | That’s very good. | 特别好 |
[18:09] | Okay, so, what are you doing here, | 好吧 那你来这儿干嘛 |
[18:11] | “Good Kuchi Kopi”? | “好酷奇·科比” |
[18:13] | Besides killing the vibe. | 除了破坏气氛以外 |
[18:14] | You don’t get it yet, do you Louise? | 露易斯 看来你还是不明白 |
[18:17] | What this place is? | 你知道这是什么地方吗 |
[18:18] | Why we’ve all been trying to stop you from getting here? | 为什么大家都要阻止你来这儿 |
[18:21] | No, I don’t. But you can keep on | 我不知道 |
[18:23] | being mysterious about it, if you want. | 你就继续卖关子吧 |
[18:25] | Closing yourself off like this, Louise? | 你确定要把自己像这样关起来吗 露易斯 |
[18:29] | Building angry walls around yourself, Louise? | 在自己周围筑起一道道愤怒的墙 |
[18:33] | You need to forgive your family. | 你得原谅你的家人 |
[18:35] | What? Oh, that’s what this is all about? | 什么 所以搞了半天就是为这个吗 |
[18:37] | Well, the answer is no! | 我的答案是不可能 |
[18:39] | Okay? I mean, look what they did. | 看看他们都做了什么 |
[18:41] | Look at his face. He’s hideous. | 看看他的脸 丑昏了 |
[18:42] | Okay, that’s not necessary. | 有必要这么伤人吗 |
[18:44] | Forgiving your family would be good for you, Louise. | 露易斯 原谅你的家人对你是好事 |
[18:49] | Not gonna do it. | 没门 |
[18:50] | *You think living behind these walls* | *天真以为 高墙之后* |
[18:53] | – Stop it. – No, I won’t stop it. | -住嘴 -我就不 |
[18:55] | -The end. Great song. – No, it’s not the end. | -结束 好歌 -才没结束 |
[18:57] | *means you can’t get hurt at all* | *伤害不再有* |
[19:00] | This guy. | 这人真是够了 |
[19:01] | Huh, am I right? | 你说呢 |
[19:02] | Shush. Be quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[19:03] | *But that just makes it dark outside* | *殊不知 外面世界 已无阳光等候* |
[19:06] | Blah, blah, blah is what I’m hearing. | 我只听到一堆废话 |
[19:09] | *And only you can bring in the light* | *引入光明 除你以外 无人能够* |
[19:13] | Okay, how long is this going to go on? | 请告诉我这歌有多长 |
[19:15] | *There’s just one thing that will make this right* | *回归正途 办法绝无仅有* |
[19:19] | 摧毁堡垒 原谅家人 | |
[19:20] | *Push that button* | *摁那按钮* |
[19:21] | *Push that button* | *摁那按钮* |
[19:24] | *And become the forgiving type* | *宽容大度 从此以后* |
[19:27] | I don’t remember that being there. | 我怎么不记得有那玩意儿 |
[19:29] | What kind of contractors | 有哪个承包商 |
[19:30] | would put in a “Destroy fortress” Button? | 会放个”摧毁堡垒”的按钮在自己房子里 |
[19:32] | It was a backup plan. | 那是备用计划 |
[19:34] | And also, I thought the place | 再说 我觉得这地方 |
[19:35] | needed something button-ish | 就缺个类似按钮的东西 |
[19:37] | right around here, someplace. | 就在这边 这附近 |
[19:39] | Louise? No. | 露易斯 别 |
[19:41] | No, no, no. | 别别别 |
[19:41] | Don’t push the button, Louise. | 别按那按钮 露易斯 |
[19:43] | Louise, no! Don’t push the button! | 露易斯 不 别按 |
[19:46] | Oh, crap. | 我去 |
[19:58] | Jeez… | 我的天 |
[19:59] | I just had the weirdest dream. | 我做了一个超奇怪的梦 |
[20:02] | Wait a second. | 等下 |
[20:03] | W-why does he look like that? | 它 它为啥长这样 |
[20:04] | Why does anyone look like anything? | 人的面貌本来就千奇百怪 |
[20:06] | Look at dad. What’s up with that? | 看看老爸 他这是造了什么孽 |
[20:08] | No, I mean, I thought you guys melted Kuchi Kopi. | 不 你们不是把酷奇·科比给烤了吗 |
[20:11] | Was that just part of my dream? | 还是说那只是我的梦 |
[20:14] | – That’s it. – Yeah. – Yep. | -就是那样 -没错 -对 |
[20:15] | Mom, why are you holding mustard? | 老妈 你拿着芥末干嘛 |
[20:18] | ’cause I love it. | 因为我超爱芥末 |
[20:20] | She gets it. | 她懂我 |
[20:22] | Dad, what’s behind your back? | 老爸 你背后拿着什么 |
[20:24] | What? This is just how I stand. | 啥 我站着的时候都是这姿势 |
[20:26] | Isn’t this how I stand? | 不是吗 |
[20:27] | Yeah, like a matador. | 是的 像个斗牛士 |
[20:29] | Yup. He’s our dad-ador! | 没错 他是我们的斗牛老爸 |
[20:31] | Aye, buddy? | 对吧 兄弟 |
[20:32] | Oops. | 糟糕 |
[20:34] | So it did happen. | 所以不是我的梦咯 |
[20:35] | We’re so sorry, Louise. | 我们很抱歉 露易斯 |
[20:37] | We’re a bunch of sorry sons of bitches. | 我们是一群内疚的狗崽子 |
[20:39] | – Gene. – Sorry. | -吉恩 -对不起 |
[20:40] | Anyway, you don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不必说 |
[20:42] | – We just want… – I forgive you. | -我们只想 -我原谅你们 |
[20:43] | Wa-wait, wha, wha? | 等 等等 你说啥 |
[20:45] | I said I forgive you guys. | 我说我原谅你们 |
[20:46] | Oh, boy. She’s still pretty sick. | 老天 她病糊涂了 |
[20:48] | No, I mean it. I forgive you. | 不 我说真的 我原谅你们 |
[20:50] | Phew. Oh… Oh, good. | 真是万幸 |
[20:52] | Hey, when did old Kuchi Kopi get boobs? | 老酷奇·科比啥时候有胸了 |
[20:55] | I mean, I knew this day would come, but not so soon. | 虽然我知道它迟早会发育 但也太快了 |
[20:57] | Teddy did it. | 泰迪干的 |
[20:58] | Well, I forgive him, too. | 我也原谅他 |
[21:00] | Wow, you’re a forgiving machine, Louise. | 你快成原谅机器了 |
[21:02] | I am. Come on, give me something else to forgive! | 我就是 来吧 还有啥要我原谅的 |
[21:04] | Gene, Tina! Go! | 吉恩 蒂娜 快说 |
[21:05] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[21:08] | Oh, Gene! | 这味儿 |
[21:09] | That is unforgivable. | 这可不能原谅 吉恩 |
[21:10] | It wasn’t Gene. | 不是吉恩干的 |
[21:11] | Wow, Tina. I’m impressed. | 蒂娜 你可真让我刮目相看 |
[21:14] | All right, bob, give her the medicine. | 好了 鲍勃 给她吃药 |
[21:16] | Oh, crap, the medicine. | 糟了 药 |
[21:17] | *I’m dreaming of a world* | *我做了一个梦* |
[21:19] | *Where you forgive your family* | *你原谅了家人* |
[21:22] | *You seem like a girl* | *看起来像个* |
[21:24] | *That would choose Good Kuchi Kopi* | *会选择好酷奇·科比* |
[21:26] | *Over Bad Kuchi Kopi* | *而非坏酷奇·科比的女孩* |
[21:29] | *That flu bug took you on a trip* | *流感病毒带你踏上旅程* |
[21:32] | *A crazy tough ride* | *一段疯狂崎岖的旅程* |
[21:34] | *But the sickness made you better* | *但病痛让你变成了更好的人* |
[21:37] | *And I’m glad you didn’t die* | *很高兴你没往生* |