Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] 耗子等着瞧 除虫害公司
[00:20] Jimmy Jr., 小吉米
[00:21] It’s nice of you to walk me home from school today. 谢谢你今天送我回家
[00:23] I’m walking home next to you. 咱们的家在一个方向
[00:25] We go in the same direction. 我只是恰好和你同路而已
[00:26] Hey, look at that cloud. 看那朵云
[00:27] What does it look like to you? 你看它像什么
[00:29] I guess it’s gonna rain? 要下雨了么
[00:30] You don’t see two people holding hands? 你不觉得像两个人牵着手吗
[00:32] And one of them might have glasses on? 其中一个好像还戴着眼镜
[00:36] Forecast calls for palm-on-palm contact? 这是告诉你握手时间到了
[00:39] I don’t see it, Tina. 我没看出来 蒂娜
[00:40] I’m gonna go before my hair gets wet, though. 我得先走了 免得待会儿淋成落汤鸡
[00:42] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[00:43] Wait for us! You’re supposed to hold our hands 等等我们 过马路的时候
[00:45] when we cross the street! 你得牵着我们的手
[00:46] Oh, my god, a street! 天呐 马路
[00:51] Sorry, Tina. 为你感到遗憾 蒂娜
[00:52] Think I saw what you were trying to do there and, uh… 我看明白你刚才的小心思了
[00:54] I read you loud and clear. 简直昭然若揭
[00:56] I don’t get it. 我真是不明白
[00:56] I-I thought Jimmy Jr. and I were clicking. 我还以为小吉米和我来感觉了呢
[00:58] I think that sometimes you think 有时你会
[01:00] that things are romantic 误以为某件事很浪漫
[01:01] – when they’re, like, not. – I do? -事实却不是 -我有吗
[01:03] It’s like when we saw that dog attacking a squirrel 就像有次我们看到一只狗攻击一只松鼠
[01:05] and you thought they were “Really connecting.” 你却以为它们之间很来电
[01:07] They were totally into each other. 它们就是完全爱上对方了啊
[01:09] Well, off to spend time with the elderly. 得去见老人家了
[01:11] You mean mom and dad? 你指老妈和老爸吗
[01:12] No, the thundergirls are volunteering 不是 雷娘军今天要去一家养老院
[01:14] at a nursing home today. Gotta go. 做志愿者 我得走了
[01:15] Soak up their wisdom and sample their puddings! 吸光他们的智慧 拿走他们的布丁
[01:19] – Tina? – That’s me. -蒂娜 -是我
[01:20] You’re with Meryl, in the room at the end of the hallway. 你去照顾梅丽尔 走廊尽头那间房
[01:22] She might enjoy it if you read to her 你念东西给她听她可能会高兴
[01:24] because her eyesight is very poor. 因为她视力很差
[01:25] So is mine. That’s why I wear these. 我也是 所以我要戴眼镜
[01:27] Hey, that can be our icebreaker. 我可以以这个梗开头来和她交流
[01:30] Hi. 你好
[01:31] Hi? 你好
[01:32] Meryl, I’m Tina. 梅丽尔 我是蒂娜
[01:34] I was expecting someone older… 我以为会是位更年长…
[01:36] and female. 的女性
[01:37] Meryl’s my great-aunt. 梅丽尔是我婶祖母
[01:39] Joel, who is that? 乔尔 是谁啊
[01:41] I’m Tina from the thundergirls. 我是雷娘军蒂娜
[01:43] I’m here to spend a minimum of 45 minutes with you. 我来这里和您呆至少45分钟
[01:45] Maybe I could read to you? 我可以给您念东西
[01:47] Oh, you could read me my mail. 你可以帮我念邮件
[01:49] Sure! They don’t call me 当然 他们叫我
[01:50] Tina “I can read your mail” Belcher for nothing. 读邮件达人蒂娜·贝尔彻可不是白叫的
[01:54] Can I get a different one? 我能换个人吗
[01:56] Just kidding, j-just kidding. 开玩笑 开玩笑
[01:58] You’ll be fine. 你很好
[02:02] Well, I should get going. 我得走了
[02:03] Thanks again for the birthday check, aunt Meryl. 再次感谢你的生日支票 梅丽尔婶祖母
[02:06] Don’t spend it all in one place. 别都花一个地方了
[02:08] I probably will, 我多半会的
[02:10] Because it’s only $25. 因为一共才25美金
[02:12] Joel visits me on his birthday. 乔尔每年生日会来看我
[02:14] And I always give him a birthday check. 我都会给他写一张支票作为生日礼物
[02:17] My aunt Gayle sent me a check, 我的盖尔姨妈也送过我一张支票
[02:18] But I’m not allowed to cash it until she wins the lottery. 但只能在她中彩票后才能兑现
[02:21] Oh, that’s nice. 那挺好
[02:23] Should we get readin’? 我们能开始读邮件了吗
[02:25] “Congratulations!” 恭喜你
[02:26] That’s a good start. 这开头不错
[02:27] Wait. 等等
[02:28] “You’re eligible 您可以在我们健身房
[02:30] for a free trial gym membership.” 享受免费试用会员
[02:31] Who’s it from? 谁寄的
[02:32] Pretty sure it’s from a gym. 应该是健身房吧
[02:34] I don’t know any Jims. 我不认识姓”健”的人
[02:36] I know a Bert. 我认识一个叫伯特的
[02:37] Is that what you were trying to say? 你说的是他吗
[02:38] Why don’t I put that one in the junk pile? 我看我还是把它扔掉吧
[02:42] Hey, dude? 伙计
[02:43] Who, me? 谁 我吗
[02:44] – No. Him. – So, not me? -不 他 -不是叫我
[02:46] This burger? It’s phenomenal. 这汉堡 很惊人
[02:47] – Thank you. – You like the coffee? -谢谢 -你喜欢咖啡吗
[02:49] I made the coffee. 咖啡是我做的
[02:50] Coffee’s good. 咖啡很好
[02:51] I’ve had peanut butter on a burger before. 我以前在汉堡上涂上过花生酱
[02:53] I hated it. It was terrible. 后悔死了 太难吃
[02:54] Oh. Uh… Okay. 好吧
[02:56] But, uh… You made it taste good. 但是 你做的味道很好
[02:58] Yeah, man. Nice dish. 是的 伙计 很好吃
[02:59] Thanks. I’m-I’m… Glad you like it. 多谢夸奖 我很高兴你们喜欢吃
[03:01] I’m Lionel. Head chef at Fennel and Fog. 我是莱昂内尔 茴香迷雾餐厅的主厨
[03:03] I’m Donny. Head chef at Succulent. 我是唐尼 多汁餐厅的主厨
[03:05] Wow, I-I’ve heard of both of those restaurants. 这两家餐馆我都有耳闻
[03:07] Succulent! 多汁餐厅
[03:08] I have a reservation there in four weeks at 5:15 p.m. 我在那儿预约了四周后下午五点一刻的位子
[03:11] Don’t have a date yet, but a lot can happen in four weeks. 还没约会对象 但四周内可以发生很多事
[03:13] Do you know if there are any female reservations 那个时间段
[03:15] for one around that time? 有只订了一个位子的女客吗
[03:17] I’ll… I’ll check on that for you. 我 到时帮你查查
[03:19] Make me sound cool. 把我说的酷一点
[03:20] Should we bring everyone here tonight? 我们今晚要不要把大家带到这儿来
[03:21] Oh, yeah! 好主意
[03:22] Hey, can we bring everyone here tonight? 我们今晚能把大家带到这里来吗
[03:24] Who’s everyone? 大家是谁
[03:26] Some of our chef buddies, 有我们的厨房小二
[03:27] Some of our prep chefs, sous chefs… 见习厨师 副厨师长
[03:29] We gotta blow off steam after work. You know. 我们要在下班后放松一下 你懂的
[03:31] Oh, yeah. 当然
[03:31] Bubble bath, glass of wine, cookie dough… 泡泡浴 红酒 曲奇饼干什么的
[03:34] Paint just one fingernail, see what it looks like… 只给一根手指涂指甲油 看看什么效果
[03:36] Can we come by around midnight? 我们能半夜左右过来吗
[03:38] W-we close at 7:00. 我们晚上七点关门
[03:40] Oh, that’s no problem. Open back up. 那没问题 到时再重新开就是了
[03:42] You’re gonna have a bunch of fellow chefs in here 到时这儿将聚集一帮厨师
[03:44] going crazy for your crazy good food. 为你超级棒的食物倾倒
[03:46] I guess midnight isn’t that late… 我想半夜其实也不算晚
[03:48] And, you know, I’m usually up around then. 通常那时候我都起床了
[03:50] Yeah, to pee. 是的 去尿尿
[03:51] To pee… and-and to party. 去尿尿 以及去派对狂欢
[03:53] That’s my guy. 好兄弟
[03:54] Sure, I’ll open back up tonight. 没问题 我今晚半夜再开门
[03:56] Well, count me out. 我就不奉陪了
[03:57] I got a date with Mr. Pillow, Mr. Mouth guard 我得去和枕头先生 护口器先生
[03:59] and my reoccurring dream about meeting Tyra banks. 和我总做的遇见泰拉·班克斯的梦约会
[03:59] 美国非裔前超级名模 演员 歌手 电视制作人和脱口秀主持人
[04:02] She never remembers me, but she’s nice. 她从来不记得我 但她人很好
[04:04] “Spicy tuna roll, $16.” 麻辣金枪鱼卷 16块
[04:06] Caterpillar roll, $14.” 寿司卷 14块
[04:09] That’s less expensive than the last menu. 这比上一份菜单便宜
[04:13] I fell asleep. 我睡着了
[04:15] Start over, will you? 重新开始 好吗
[04:16] That’s… 那…
[04:17] I’ll just read this last one. 我直接给您读最后一封吧
[04:19] Hey, it’s handwritten. 这封是手写的
[04:22] “Dear Meryl, 亲爱的梅丽尔
[04:23] “I know this might come as something of a surprise 我知道这封信也许会让你大吃一惊
[04:25] “and you may not remember me, but I remember you. 你也许不记得我了 但我记得你
[04:27] “I saw you at the USO dance at morris hall 大概60年前我在莫理斯礼堂的
[04:30] almost 60 years ago.” 劳军联合组织舞会上看到过你
[04:31] Oh, I remember that dance. 我记得那舞会
[04:33] A lot of handsome sailors at morris hall that night. 那晚莫理斯礼堂来了很多英俊的水手
[04:36] Handsome sailors. 英俊的水手
[04:37] – Yeah. – Nice. -是的 -很好
[04:39] “You were wearing a blue dress and pearls 你穿着蓝色的裙子 戴着珍珠项链
[04:41] and you looked like an angel.” 看着就像是天使
[04:43] “I wanted to ask you to dance, but I was too shy. 我想邀请你跳舞 但我太害羞了
[04:46] And then the dance ended and I never saw you again.” 舞会结束后 我再也没见过你
[04:48] – Oh, no! – Oh, my. -不 -天呐
[04:50] “Now, I’m a retired navy admiral 现在 我是一名退休海军上将
[04:52] and I have lived a full life.” 人生圆满
[04:53] “But I have one regret. 但是我有一个遗憾
[04:54] I regret that I didn’t ask you to dance that night.” Whoa. 我后悔那晚没邀请你跳舞
[04:57] Whoa. “I find myself thinking about the old days 我常常回忆过去
[05:00] and what could have been, 想象如果当初我没退缩会如何
[05:01] “so I decided to look you up and reach out. 于是我决定去找你
[05:03] “I pray this letter finds you well. 但愿这封信能送到你手中
[05:05] Take care, admiral Peter Wilcox.” 保重 海军上将彼得·威尔科特斯
[05:07] Wow, Meryl. 梅丽尔
[05:08] Wait, is this the sushi restaurant? 等等 这是寿司餐馆寄来的吗
[05:11] No, it’s retired navy admiral Peter Wilcox! 不是 是退休海军上将彼得·威尔科特斯
[05:14] Do you want me to help you write him back? 你想让我帮你给他回封信吗
[05:15] Oh, I don’t think I should write him back. 我想我不应该给他回信
[05:17] I-I’m too old for… lovey-dovey stuff. 都这年纪了 暧昧什么的已经不适合我了
[05:20] That’s not true! You’re never too old for romance! 才不是呢 活到老 爱到老
[05:22] Oh, no, no, no. I have a full life. 不 不 我的生活很圆满
[05:25] We have movie night every Tuesday. 我们每周二晚上看电影
[05:27] But you could bring a date to movie night. 你可以带同伴一起去啊
[05:29] Oh, that’s not how movie night works. 电影之夜不是这样的
[05:30] Have you ever been to movie night? 你有去看过吗
[05:32] – No. – Yeah, it shows. -没 -看出来了
[05:34] But what if it’s destiny? 但如果这是命运呢
[05:35] What if admiral Peter Wilcox is your true love? 如果彼得·威尔科特斯上将是你的真爱呢
[05:38] Don’t you want to find out? 你难道不想知道吗
[05:39] Read me the letter again. 再给我读一遍信
[05:40] No, no, no, no, don’t. 不 不 别读了
[05:41] Read me the menu from the Chinese restaurant again. 再给我读一遍中餐馆的菜单
[05:44] Okay. But I just feel like… 好吧 只是我觉得
[05:45] – Bup, bup, bup. – Fine. -打住 -好吧
[05:48] Beef with broccoli, $4.95…” 花椰菜牛肉 4.95美元
[05:51] Bob, stop watching TV and go to bed. 鲍勃 别看电视了 去睡觉吧
[05:54] You have to get up and cook at midnight. 你半夜还得起来做饭
[05:55] You’re gonna be exhausted if you don’t get some sleep. 如果不睡觉会累坏的
[05:57] Yeah, dad, go to your room. 是的 老爸 回房间吧
[05:59] I’m fine, Lin. I can stay up until midnight. 琳 我没事 我可以熬到半夜
[06:01] And don’t forget, 别忘了
[06:02] these guys have to work in the morning, too. 这俩孩子早上也有事做
[06:04] Okay. 好吧
[06:05] Gene, Louise, almost bedtime for you guys. 吉恩 露易丝 你们也该睡了
[06:07] Two-minute warning. 两分钟警告
[06:08] Wait. I thought dad had to go bed, not us. 不是老爸要去睡觉吗 跟我们有啥关系
[06:10] If dad has to go bed, then we can stay up. 如果老爸去睡觉 我们就能玩通宵
[06:13] It’s opposite night! 今晚是反转之夜
[06:14] No, it’s not. 并不是
[06:15] So you agree. It is. 这么说你同意了 就是
[06:17] No. Yes. 不是 是
[06:18] No, wait. Okay. 不是 等等 好
[06:19] If it’s opposite night, 如果是反转之夜
[06:21] Then you don’t have to go to bed. 那你们不用去睡觉
[06:23] You just said it’s opposite night, 你刚说今晚是反转之夜
[06:24] which means it’s not opposite night, 也就是说 今晚不是反转之夜
[06:26] Which means we don’t have to go to bed, right? 也就是说我们不用睡觉 对吧
[06:28] Oh, god. Wait. Hold on. 我的天 等一下
[06:29] Lin, you’re letting them do this to you again. 琳 你又被他们套进去了
[06:31] No. No, Bob, I can do it. 不 鲍勃 我可以的
[06:33] I need a pencil and paper, and nobody talk. 我需要笔和纸 都别说话
[06:35] So everybody talk? 也就是说所有人都讲话
[06:36] Talk, talk, talk, talk, 讲话 讲话
[06:37] Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk… 讲话 讲话
[06:38] Shush, shush! Stop it! 安静 停下
[06:40] Come on, Tina. It’s bedtime soon. 蒂娜 该睡觉了
[06:42] It’s not opposite night, no matter what anybody says. 让他们说去吧 反正今晚不是反转之夜
[06:45] Okay. I just have to finish this letter and mail it. 好的 等我写完寄出这封信
[06:47] – What letter? – Oh, it’s, -什么信 -是
[06:48] It’s for Thundergirls. 是为雷娘军写的
[06:50] To get my… letter-mailing patch. 这样才能得到寄信勋章
[06:53] So specific! 还有寄信勋章呢
[06:54] Okay, hurry up. 好吧 那抓紧写
[06:56] “Admiral Peter, I was so thrilled to hear from you. 彼得上将 很高兴收到你的信
[06:59] “I remember that night like it was yesterday. 那晚犹如昨夜般清晰
[07:01] “You were so dashing in your uniform. 身着制服的你如此风度翩翩
[07:03] “How was the navy? 你后来在海军军队里过得怎样
[07:04] “Did you eat a lot of navy beans? 有吃很多海军豆吗
[07:06] “Lol. 大笑
[07:06] “Anyway, I want you to know 我希望你知道
[07:08] “That I’m not too old for romance. 我还没有老到不能谈恋爱
[07:10] “Let’s be friends. 我们做朋友吧
[07:11] “Or maybe more. Like boyfriend/girlfriend. 或者更近一步 比如男女朋友
[07:13] “Anyway, take care. 不管怎样 保重
[07:14] Xoxo, Meryl.” 亲亲抱抱 梅丽尔
[07:18] Paper cut! 被纸划伤了
[07:19] – What? – I’m okay. -怎么了 -没事
[07:25] Bobby? 鲍鲍
[07:25] Where the hell is he? 他去哪儿了
[07:26] Someone check the kitchen. 你们谁去厨房看一下
[07:29] I think somebody cooked dad! 好像有人把老爸给做成菜了
[07:31] Oh, no! 不要
[07:33] Did you hear that? 你们听到了吗
[07:34] He’s over here. 他在这里
[07:36] Bob. Are you okay? 鲍勃 你还好吗
[07:37] Who did this to you? Who did this to you?! 谁把你弄成这样的 谁
[07:40] – What time is it? – It’s 8:00. -现在几点了 -8点
[07:42] I must have passed out. 我肯定是在和塔杰
[07:43] After Taj and I made goat massaman curry. 做完羊肉马沙文咖喱后昏倒了
[07:46] Who’s Taj? 塔杰是谁
[07:47] He’s a friend of Lionel’s. 莱昂内尔l的朋友
[07:50] What the hell happened? 发生了什么
[07:51] Well, it started with me making a bunch of burgers 一开始是我在给15个开餐厅的人
[07:53] for about 15 restaurant people. 做汉堡
[07:55] Then we drank a lot of wine, 然后我们喝了好多酒
[07:57] And then Taj brought a whole goat, 然后塔杰带来一整只羊
[07:59] and then we drank some grain alcohol from Iceland. 然后我们又喝了冰岛产的粮酒
[08:02] Bjork’s hard lemonade? 比约克硬柠檬水么
[08:02] 此处戏仿美国水果酒品牌麦克硬柠檬水 比约克是来自冰岛的创作歌手
[08:03] Poor Bob. I guess you can rest up tonight. 可怜的鲍勃 你今晚可以好好休息了
[08:06] I can’t rest tonight. 我不能
[08:07] I’m meeting them at Lionel’s. 今晚在莱昂内尔那儿聚会
[08:08] – At midnight. – What? -半夜 -什么
[08:10] It was fun, Lin. Last night. 很有意思啊 琳 就在昨晚
[08:12] I-I think I found my people. 我觉得我找到组织了
[08:15] All right, I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[08:16] I-I just have to throw up a little bit. 我去吐一会
[08:18] All right, kids, come on, start cleaning up. 好吧 孩子们 开始收拾了
[08:20] Why? We didn’t do this! 为什么 又不是我们干的
[08:22] Yeah, the party machine did. 就是 是那个派对狂干的
[08:24] Yeah, well, 没错 不过
[08:25] It’s opposite-mess- you-gotta-clean-up day, 今天是”谁捣乱谁收拾”反转日
[08:27] So hop on it. Let’s go. 所以快点 行动起来
[08:29] Hey, if you write a letter 如果写信
[08:30] And sign someone else’s name, 署别人的名
[08:31] Is that a federal offense? 算犯罪吗
[08:33] I’m asking for a friend. 我帮朋友问的
[08:35] A cool friend you’d really like. 一个你会喜欢的酷朋友
[08:36] Did you forge a letter, Tina? 蒂娜 你伪造信了吗
[08:38] No! What? What do you mean? 没有 什么 你什么意思
[08:39] Why would you even say that… 为什么这么说
[08:40] Okay, fine. I did. 好吧 是的
[08:41] But don’t tell Meryl. 但不要告诉梅丽尔
[08:42] Wait. Who’s Meryl? 等等 梅丽尔是谁
[08:43] I think that’s an expression. 我觉得是固定表达方式
[08:45] Like, “I just farted. Don’t tell Meryl.” 比如 “我刚放屁了 别告诉梅丽尔”
[08:47] Meryl’s my old lady friend at the nursing home. 梅丽尔是我在养老院认识的老年朋友
[08:49] She got a beautiful, romantic letter 她收到了一封感天动地的情书
[08:50] From a retired navy admiral. 来自一名退役的海军上将
[08:52] She didn’t want to write him back, 她不想回信
[08:53] So I kind of wrote him back for her. 所以我帮她回了
[08:55] Tina, Tina, Tina… 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜
[08:57] Romancing the bones, huh? 浪漫使者是吧
[08:58] Bones that don’t want to be romanced? 可要是别人不想要浪漫呢
[09:00] Bones that just want to be left alones? 要是别人不想你掺和呢
[09:03] I know what I’m doing! I think. 我知道自己在做什么…吧
[09:04] There’s another goat over here! 这里又有一只羊
[09:06] No, wait, it’s a cat. 不 是猫
[09:07] No, wait, it’s somebody’s jacket. 不 是某人的夹克
[09:27] Tina, it’s been nice having you visit me so often. 蒂娜 你常来看我很感激
[09:30] If you’re lonely, you know, 如果你觉得寂寞
[09:32] – you could get a pet. – Yeah. -可以养只宠物 -好
[09:34] Finally! The mail! 终于来信了
[09:35] I mean, thanks. 我是说 谢谢
[09:36] He wrote back! 他回信了
[09:37] Meryl, I have a confession to make. 梅丽尔 我得坦白一件事
[09:39] Last week, when the admiral wrote you a letter 上周收到上将来信
[09:41] – and you didn’t want to write him back… – Yeah? -你不想回信 -所以呢
[09:44] I kind of wrote him back for you… 我帮你回了
[09:46] And signed your name instead of mine. 然后署了你的名
[09:48] – Tina. – Just listen to what he wrote. -蒂娜 -听听他写了什么
[09:50] “I’m so happy you wrote back. 很高兴你回了信
[09:52] “Let’s go back in time 让我们回到过去
[09:53] And recreate the night of the dance.” 弥补那晚没能共舞的遗憾吧
[09:55] Oh… Romantic! 真浪漫
[09:57] “You wear your dress and pearls 到时候你穿上礼服 带上珍珠项链
[09:58] “And I’ll wear my navy whites 我穿着我的白色海军服
[09:59] And we’ll pretend it’s 60 years ago.” 我们假装回到60年前
[10:02] “And this time, when the music plays, 这一次 当音乐响起时
[10:04] I won’t lose my nerve.” 我不会再紧张到大脑空白
[10:05] Oh, my. 我的天
[10:06] That gave me goose bumps. 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
[10:08] Is that what this is? 这是鸡皮疙瘩吗
[10:10] I don’t know, it’s hard to tell. 我不知道 不好说
[10:12] It might be shingles. 可能是带状疱疹
[10:13] What should I do? 我该怎么办
[10:14] About the shingles or about the date? 疱疹怎么办 还是约会怎么办
[10:15] The date! The date! 约会 约会
[10:17] Oh, do you have a blue dress? 你有蓝裙子吗
[10:18] I think so. And I still have my pearls. 有 珍珠项链我也还留着
[10:20] They’re in a storage unit. 在我的储藏室里
[10:21] I thought I’d never need them again. 我以为再也用不上了
[10:23] I can get them for you. So? 我可以帮你去取 那么
[10:25] Should we write the admiral and make a date for a dance? 我们要回信给上将定一个时间吗
[10:27] Yes! I can’t believe this is happening. 好 我真不敢相信
[10:29] – I feel like a schoolgirl! – Me, too! -好像回到了学生时代 -我也是
[10:31] I mean, I am a schoolgirl. 当然 我本来就还是学生
[10:32] – But yay! – Yay! -但是太好了 -太好了
[10:36] So pretty. 真漂亮
[10:37] I wish I were a 90-year-old going to a dance. 真希望我也是个去舞会的90岁老太太
[10:40] Okay, mom, that’s enough pearl time. 好了 老妈 你戴够了
[10:41] Give ’em back. 还给我
[10:42] – Yeah, it’s my turn. – Again? -没错 该我了 -又是你吗
[10:44] I helped Tina find them, I earned double pearl time. 是我帮蒂娜找到的 戴两次也是合理的
[10:47] But I drove you to Meryl’s storage unit. 但是我开车带你们去梅丽尔的储藏室的
[10:50] Hi, can I ask a question? 各位 能问个问题吗
[10:51] Why does pearl time have to happen in here 你们一定要在我睡觉的时候
[10:53] while I’m trying to take a nap? 试戴珍珠项链吗
[10:55] Why are you taking a nap during pearl time? 你一定要在我们试戴珍珠项链的时候睡觉吗
[10:57] – Yeah. – No, no, it’s okay. -就是 -不 没关系
[10:59] Let’s clear out, kids. 我们撤吧 孩子们
[11:00] Your father needs a disco nap so he can go party 你们老爸得在参加他厨子朋友的派对前
[11:02] with his chef friends. 打个迪斯科盹
[11:03] That’s not all we do, Lin, 我们并不只是玩 琳
[11:05] We talk shop. 我们还谈工作上的事儿
[11:06] It’s like a chef roundtable 类似厨师圆桌会议
[11:07] that happens at a round table at a restaurant 只不过发生在一个卖很多酒的
[11:10] where they sell a lot of alcohol. 餐馆里的一张圆桌旁
[11:12] An alcohol restaurant. 一个专卖酒的餐馆
[11:13] You’re an amazing role model, dad. 你真是我们的好榜样 老爸
[11:15] Thanks, Louise. 谢谢夸奖 露易丝
[11:17] Meryl, I brought the glam squad. 梅丽尔 我带了一个高手团队来
[11:19] Louise, plug in the curlers. 露易丝 把卷发夹插上
[11:20] A “Please” Would be nice. 说个”请”字会死吗
[11:21] Gene, plug in the tunes. 吉恩 放音乐
[11:23] I hope you like reggae. 希望你喜欢雷鬼乐
[11:24] Let’s take Meryl 我们让梅丽尔
[11:25] from senior to have-you-seen-her? 来个灰姑娘变身吧
[11:29] Just a little more blush. 再多一点腮红
[11:31] Little more. 再一点
[11:33] Okay, maybe a little less. 还是少点好
[11:35] Hi, aunt Meryl. 嗨 梅丽尔婶祖母
[11:36] What’s going on in here? 这里怎么了
[11:38] Joel! 乔尔
[11:39] Did we have a visit today? 我们今天约见面了吗
[11:41] Yeah, we did, it’s my birthday. 是的 今天是我生日
[11:43] Oh, of course. 对哦
[11:45] Let me get my checkbook. 我去拿支票簿
[11:46] Wait, Joel, I thought your birthday was last week. 等下 乔尔 你不是上周才过生日吗
[11:48] Well, you’re wrong. 你记错了
[11:49] My birthday is today. 今天是我生日
[11:50] Right, aunt Meryl? 对吧 梅丽尔婶祖母
[11:51] Joel visits every year on his birthday. 乔尔每年过生日都会来
[11:55] Sounds like, at the rate you’re having birthdays, 按你这过生日的频率
[11:57] Pretty soon you’re gonna be older than Meryl. 你很快就该比梅丽尔还老了
[12:00] Can I have a word with my aunt in private? 能单独和我婶祖母说句话吗
[12:02] I want to talk about nephew stuff. 我们需要一场婶侄谈话
[12:06] Joel puts the “Ew” In “Nephew.” 乔尔把”侄子”这个亲戚代称污名化了
[12:08] Yeah, and also the “Eh.” 也神秘化了
[12:09] Oh, hey, Joel. 你好 乔尔
[12:10] We weren’t just talking about you. 我们刚才没在说你
[12:11] Same here. 我也没说你们
[12:13] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[12:14] But not today because it’s not your birthday today. 但不为今天 因为今天不是你生日
[12:16] Unless it is and last week wasn’t. 不过也可能上周不是而今天是
[12:19] Nailed you. 坦白吧
[12:21] Now, what should we do with your hair? 我们要怎么处理你的头发呢
[12:23] – Lady mullet. – I used to wear it up. -弄个米莱发型 -我以前都扎起来
[12:25] Boo. 切
[12:26] Tina, question. Where are the pearls? 蒂娜 有个问题 珍珠项链去哪儿了
[12:28] On the dresser. 在梳妆台上
[12:29] Not anymore. 没了
[12:30] The pearls. 珍珠项链
[12:31] They’re gone. 不见了
[12:33] Joel! 乔尔
[12:34] Joel will never be able to pull those off. 乔尔戴那个根本不配
[12:38] I got a call from a Meryl Winters about stolen pearls. 有位叫梅丽尔·温特斯的报案说珍珠被盗
[12:43] One moment, sergeant Bosco. 等下 博斯柯警长
[12:44] Hey, Meryl, we’ll be just a sec. 梅丽尔 我们马上回来
[12:45] Nothing happening out here. Heh. 一切正常
[12:47] No problem, I’m happy to have some alone time. 没问题 我很乐意一个人静静
[12:50] Sergeant Bosco, we called you. 博斯柯警长 我们报的案
[12:52] Meryl has no idea her pearls were stolen. 梅丽尔不知道她的珍珠被偷了
[12:54] Because you kids stole them? 因为是你们几个偷的吗
[12:55] What? No. 什么 不是
[12:56] Her nephew Joel stole them. 她的外甥乔尔偷的
[12:57] But she doesn’t know that either. 但她也不知道
[12:59] She can’t know any of this until after tonight. 没过今晚我们什么都不能让她知道
[13:01] We have a big date with a retired navy admiral. 因为她今晚和退休海军上将有个重要约会
[13:04] Okay, so Joel the nephew stole the pearls 也就是说 外甥乔尔在婶祖母和
[13:06] on the night of the big date with the retired navy admiral. 退休海军上将约会当天偷走了她的珍珠项链
[13:09] Let me just close my notebook here. 让我把笔记本合上
[13:11] Don’t waste my time. 别浪费我的时间
[13:13] I’m a real policeman. 我可是个真的警察
[13:15] It’s true, there really are stolen pearls. 是真的 珍珠真的被偷了
[13:16] But we need to keep it a secret. 但我们要保密
[13:18] I’ve got a secret for you. 我也有个秘密告诉你们
[13:19] I’m leaving. 我要走了
[13:20] That’s not how secrets work! 秘密不是这么用的
[13:22] I’ll let you know if anything turns up 如果有线索我通知你们
[13:23] in the process of my exhaustive investigation. 我会”仔细”调查的
[13:26] Hello, mother. 你好 老妈
[13:27] Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! 我靠 我靠 我靠
[13:29] Tina, you okay? 蒂娜 你还好吗
[13:30] Yep, I was just saying, 没事 我是在说
[13:31] “Damn it, this dance is gonna be damn great. Damn it!” “我靠 这舞会肯定棒极了 我靠”
[13:36] Here you go. Burger of the day, Teddy. 来了 今日汉堡 泰迪
[13:38] What is it? 这是什么
[13:39] Well, it’s an open-faced burger with ketchup gel 这是加了番茄酱和乳化奶酪的
[13:41] and emulsified cheese. 露面汉堡
[13:43] – Where’s the bun? – It’s on the bottom. -面包哪儿去了 -在底下
[13:44] Why would you put it on the bottom? 你为什么放在底下
[13:45] It’s supposed to be on the top, eh. 应该放在上面的
[13:47] Because it’s a new presentation, Teddy. 因为这是新品 泰迪
[13:49] – Where’s the lettuce? – It’s under the foam. -生菜去哪了 -在奶油泡沫下面
[13:50] What, am I supposed to wash my hands in this? 这是让我在里面洗个手的意思吗
[13:52] Gross. 恶心
[13:54] Taj and I came up with it last night. 这是塔杰和我昨晚想到的
[13:55] It sounded good when we were talking about it, 我们讨论的时候觉得这点子蛮好的
[13:57] but I realized today it takes me an hour to make. 但我今天做才发现竟要花一个小时
[14:00] Eh, a little more. 哪止
[14:01] While we’re on the subject of being a little “Eh,” 除开这个古怪汉堡之外
[14:03] – What’s with the coat? – His friend Lionel gave it to him. -这衣服是什么鬼 -他朋友莱昂内尔送的
[14:06] The jacket looks good, 衣服不错
[14:07] But you, on the other hand. 不过你本人嘛
[14:09] Yeah, I don’t feel so great. 其实我自己也觉得不怎么好
[14:11] I mean, last night was pretty crazy. 昨晚我们玩得挺疯的
[14:12] Lionel wanted to go to the fish market 莱昂内尔想去鱼市
[14:14] to get first pick of the line-caught swordfish, 买最早那批线钓的剑鱼
[14:16] But we never made it ’cause we kept stopping off for drinks. 但没去成 因为我们一直停下来喝酒
[14:19] Geez, Bob, you’re really burning the candle at both ends. 天呐 鲍勃 你还真是豁出去了啊
[14:21] You can’t keep this up, Bob. 你不能这样了 鲍勃
[14:23] I know you think these are your people, 我知道你觉得自己找到了组织
[14:24] but you’re old enough to be their not very cool uncle. 但你这年纪都能当他们鄙视的大叔了
[14:27] Well, I’m pretty sure we’re all staying in tonight. 今晚他们应该不会再约了
[14:29] I mean, we got to take a break at some point. 我们也总得休息
[14:33] Lionel wants to meet at a restaurant 莱昂内尔今晚想去小罗马尼亚的
[14:34] in Little Romania tonight. 餐馆聚聚
[14:36] I’m not gonna go. 我不会去的
[14:37] He says I’m going. I guess I’m going. 他要我去 看来我得去了
[14:39] But I-I’m not gonna drink. 但我不会喝酒的
[14:41] “We’re all drinking tsuica.” “我们喝杜卡酒”
[14:44] It’s romanian schnapps apparently. 似乎是一种罗马尼亚烈酒
[14:46] Oh, my god. 天呐
[14:47] Well, it was nice knowing you, Bob. 好吧 鲍勃 今生遇见你是我的荣幸
[14:48] I’ll take good care of Linda and the kids for you. 你死后我会帮你照顾琳达和孩子们的
[14:50] Thanks, Teddy. 多谢 泰迪
[14:51] You need any help with your dress, Meryl? 需要我帮你穿裙子吗 梅丽尔
[14:53] I’m okay. I don’t remember… 我自己可以 只是有点忘记…
[14:55] being a turtleneck. 怎么穿高领的衣服了
[14:57] You have your head through the arm hole. 你把头套到胳膊洞里了
[14:58] But other than that, you look great. 除此以外 其它都很好
[15:00] So what do we do about the necklace? 那项链怎么办
[15:02] Look, chalky white mints. 看 白色的薄荷糖
[15:03] They’re not that good. Avoid. 不怎么好吃 最好别吃
[15:06] No, if we get some dental floss and some glue, 不 如果弄点牙线和胶水
[15:08] We’ll have some pearls. 我们就有珍珠了
[15:09] Some fresh smelling pearls. 芳香清新的珍珠
[15:10] So we’re not gonna tell her 所以我们不告诉她
[15:11] that her nephew stole her necklace. 她外甥偷了项链吗
[15:13] Later, after the dance. We’ll break it to her then, 等等 等跳完舞 我们再告诉她
[15:16] and she’ll be so in love with the admiral, 到时候她会被上将深深迷住
[15:17] That she won’t even care that her nephew’s a thief. 根本不在乎自己的侄子是小偷了
[15:19] I just know it. 一定会这样的
[15:20] The admiral. 上将
[15:21] Oh, my god. Oh, my god. 天呐 天呐
[15:23] There is no admiral. 根本没有上将
[15:25] What? What? 什么 什么
[15:26] Joel comes every week and gets a $25 birthday check, 乔尔每周都来拿25美金的生日支票
[15:28] But he wants more. 但他不满足
[15:30] And he knows aunt Meryl has pearls, 他知道他的梅丽尔婶祖母有珍珠
[15:32] But he doesn’t know where she keeps them. 但不知道她放哪儿了
[15:34] Nodding along but confused. 有道理 但没听懂
[15:36] Joel creates the admiral and this romantic dance baloney 这出与上将浪漫共舞的戏全是乔尔编的
[15:40] so she’ll take her pearls out 他的目的是让梅丽尔奶奶
[15:42] from wherever she’s storing them, 把珍珠拿出来
[15:43] and once they’re here, they’re easy to swipe. 一旦珍珠被带到养老院 他就能轻松顺走了
[15:45] Joel sent that letter, don’t you see? 是乔尔寄的那封信 你还没看出来吗
[15:47] No, it can’t be. 不 不可能
[15:49] Come on, Tina, Joel shows up on the exact same day 想想吧 蒂娜 乔尔是不是恰好
[15:52] the admiral’s supposed to come? 在上将该来的那天现身的
[15:53] Isn’t that a little coincidental? 你不觉得那太巧了吗
[15:55] “You wear your dress and pearls, 到时候你穿上礼服 带上珍珠项链
[15:57] and I’ll wear my navy whites.” 我穿着我的白色海军服
[15:58] Whites. Whites. 海军服 海军服
[16:00] And I still have my pearls. 我还留着我的珍珠项链呢
[16:02] They’re in a storage unit. 在我的储藏室里
[16:03] Unit. Unit. 盒里 盒里
[16:04] Can I have a word with my aunt in private? 我能单独和我婶祖母说两句吗
[16:07] Private. Private. 两句 两句
[16:09] Oh, my god. 天呐
[16:10] When you replied to “the admiral,” 你给上将回信那一刻
[16:12] you set this whole thing in motion. 整出戏就正式拉开了帷幕
[16:14] Sorry, T, this romance is a “faux-mance.” 阿蒂 抱歉 这场罗曼史成了诈曼史
[16:19] Tina, are you okay? 蒂娜 你还好吗
[16:21] Meryl, we have something to tell you. 梅丽尔 我们有话要对你说
[16:23] I have something to tell you, too. 我也有话对你们说
[16:25] I haven’t had anything to look forward to in quite some time. 我的人生已经好久没有值得期待的东西了
[16:29] They’re not as “Handsy-outsy” with the meds 这里现在连发药的频率
[16:31] as they used to be around here. 都比以前低了
[16:34] But tonight I have something to look forward to. 但今晚我有了可以期待的东西
[16:37] Thanks to you, Tina. 这都要感谢你 蒂娜
[16:38] – I’m Gene. – Where’s tina? -我是吉恩 -蒂娜上哪儿去了
[16:40] I’m over here. 我在这儿
[16:41] Tina, move your arms around. 蒂娜 挥挥你的手
[16:43] It’ll help me see. 让我能看见你
[16:45] There you are, my magnificent matchmaker. 在那儿呢 我尽职尽责的红娘
[16:51] Meryl, will you excuse us for a second? 梅丽尔 能让我们讨论下吗
[16:53] Okay. 好的
[16:54] You guys, the admiral might not be real, 两位 上将或许不是真的
[16:56] But Meryl’s dance can be. Huh? 但这并不妨碍梅丽尔奶奶跳她的舞
[16:58] This can still work. We just need an admiral. 这事儿还是能成的 我们只需要找个上将
[17:00] So her nephew fooled her and now we’re gonna fool her, too? 所以先是她侄子 现在我们也要骗她么
[17:02] But we’re fooling her for love, not for money. 但我们是为了爱 不是钱
[17:04] I’ll tell her the truth after the dance. 等跳完舞我再告诉她实情
[17:06] Well, that won’t be a totally awkward conversation. 那一定会是场”愉快”的对话
[17:09] Meryl, get ready because the admiral is on his way. 梅丽尔 做好准备 上将已经在路上了
[17:12] After we find an admiral. 就等我们找到他
[17:13] And after we find more mints. 以及更多的薄荷糖
[17:16] This hat was once a Tom skerritt in Top Gun halloween costume 这帽子本只是万圣节道具里的汤姆·斯凯里特
[17:16] 在电影《壮志凌云》中饰演中队长 次要角色
[17:19] and now look at it. 现在居然成主角啦
[17:21] I think this is gonna work. 我觉得这事儿能成
[17:22] He’s starting to look like a real admiral, sort of. 老爸越看越像真的上将了 从某个角度
[17:24] And we found a good use 咱还把你超特别的厨师服
[17:25] for your super special chef jacket. 物尽其用了
[17:27] This is such, such a bad idea. 这主意糟透了
[17:30] It’s all a dream. 你在做梦呢
[17:31] Go back to sleep. 好好睡吧
[17:32] He’s weak, he can’t stop us. 他现在就是个废物 阻止不了我们
[17:34] – Keep taping. – I got to sit down. -继续贴 -我得坐下来
[17:35] – You are sitting down, dad. – Oh, my god. -你已经坐着了 老爸 -天呐
[17:37] So you think Meryl won’t notice 你觉得梅丽尔不会发现
[17:39] this cheese on your father’s shoulders? 你老爸肩上顶的其实是奶酪片对吗
[17:40] Her eyesight is really bad. 她老花眼很严重
[17:42] So you think she won’t notice 那她应该也不会注意到
[17:43] there’s a little bite out of it? 奶酪片少一块吧
[17:44] Mom, don’t eat the shoulder cheese. 老妈 别吃奶酪肩章
[17:47] I really need a nap. 我真得睡一下
[17:48] Damn it, sailor, you can nap 给我听好 想睡觉
[17:49] after you’ve given Meryl a night of romance. 让梅丽尔奶奶度过她的浪漫之夜先
[17:51] That means a smooch, too, if she wants it. 这意味着如果她索吻 你还得和她接吻
[17:54] Gene. 吉恩
[17:57] Okay, Meryl, you ready? 你准备好了吗 梅丽尔
[17:59] I think so. 好了
[18:00] You look great, 你很美
[18:01] and your pearls have never looked more real. 你的珍珠项链今天看起来特别正
[18:03] – Thank you. – Hit it, Gene. -谢谢 -吉恩 开始
[18:13] Hello, Meryl. 你好 梅丽尔
[18:14] I’m Peter, 我是彼得
[18:16] retired admiral 退休的
[18:18] of the navy. 海军上将
[18:19] Peter, hi. 彼得 嗨
[18:20] Good evening, admiral. 晚上好 上将
[18:22] You look as beautiful as I remember. 你和我记忆中的一样美
[18:25] You look official. 你穿得好正式
[18:27] May I have this dance? 能和你跳支舞吗
[18:29] I’d be honored. 荣幸之至
[18:31] It’s working. 成功了
[18:32] They look so cute together. 他们在一起好般配
[18:33] I hope they have weird, old babies. 祝他们生出老气横秋的古怪宝宝
[18:36] Weird, old babies. 老气横秋的古怪宝宝
[18:39] – Is that cheese? – Oh. Yeah. -那是奶酪片吗 -对
[18:41] I was, uh, given… 这是 那个…
[18:43] the cheese by the Swiss navy. 瑞士海军送给我的
[18:46] What’s… happening to your uniform? 你的 制服怎么了
[18:48] It’s, … It’s old. 它 它太旧了
[18:50] Oh, no. 别啊
[18:52] You tried, T. 你已经尽力了 阿蒂
[18:54] I got to tell her. 我得去跟她坦白了
[18:55] Meryl? 梅丽尔
[19:00] What the hell? Who’s that? 啥玩意儿 那是谁
[19:01] The male nurses here really dress up. 这儿的护士还真费心
[19:03] Who are you? 你是谁
[19:04] It’s me, admiral Peter Wilcox. 是我啊 彼得·威尔科特斯上将
[19:07] What?! 什么
[19:07] Oh, my god. 天呐
[19:08] Oh, my god, the admiral’s real. 天呐 上将真有其人
[19:10] But who are you? 那你是谁
[19:12] I guess I’m not admiral Peter Wilcox. 看来我就不是彼得·威尔科特斯了
[19:15] I’m, admiral william… P-peacocks. 我是威廉姆·皮科克斯上将
[19:18] Wh-what a mix-up. 真 真混乱啊
[19:19] Dismissed! Dismissed! 撤 撤
[19:20] Oh. Right. 对
[19:22] Excuse me. Admiral. 失陪了 上将
[19:23] Admiral. 慢走上将
[19:25] Meryl, may I finally have this dance? 梅丽尔 现在能跟你跳这支舞了吗
[19:28] Y-yes. 好的
[19:29] That other one was too old for me, I think. 刚才那人对我来说太老了
[19:32] And soft. I mean, I like jell-o, 而且他人特软 像果冻一样
[19:34] But I don’t want to dance with it. 我可不想和他跳舞
[19:35] I don’t get it. The admiral is real? 怎么回事 上将真有其人吗
[19:37] I guess I was right about all this romance stuff. 这就是一场罗曼史 我是对的
[19:40] I knew it! I mean, I doubted it, 我就知道 我是说
[19:41] But before that, I knew it. 在我心生疑虑之前我是知道的
[19:42] All right, maybe the admiral is real, 好吧 就算上将是真的
[19:44] but Joel still took the pearls. 但珍珠项链还是乔尔拿的
[19:46] That’s not romantic, that’s cold-blooded. 那可一点都不浪漫 那叫冷血
[19:49] Oh, my god, the pearls! 天呐 珍珠项链
[19:52] Meryl had the pearls in her purse. 梅丽尔把珍珠放自己包里了
[19:54] They weren’t stolen at all. 它根本就没被偷
[19:55] Hey, you were wrong about everything, Louise. 露易丝 你全猜错了
[19:57] Okay, that’s not how I’d put it. 也不能这样说
[19:59] Hooray for romance! True love does exist. 为罗曼史欢呼 真爱真的存在
[20:02] Remind me to tell Jimmy Jr. that true love exists. 记得提醒我把这告诉小吉米
[20:04] Oh, you’re gonna make his day. 他肯定得高兴傻了
[20:06] Hey, should we call Sergeant Bosco 我们要不要打电话给博斯柯探长
[20:07] and let him know we found the pearls? 告诉他我们已经找到珍珠了
[20:09] Nah. I’m sure he’s totally forgotten about this case. 没必要 他肯定早把这事儿忘了
[20:13] Joel Glassman? 乔尔·格拉斯曼吗
[20:14] Yes? 什么事
[20:15] Sergeant Bosco. Robbery. 我是博斯柯探长 现在怀疑你盗窃
[20:17] Oh, my god! Is this about the birthday checks? 天呐 是因为我用生日骗支票吗
[20:19] I swear to god I’ll stop. I’ll rip up the check. 我发誓再也不犯了 我去把支票撕了
[20:21] I-I’ll give her all the money back! 我把钱都还给她
[20:23] I… Oh, my god! 老天爷啊
[20:26] Stop crying. Stop crying. 别哭 别哭
[20:28] I-I’m not crying! 我没哭
[20:29] – Stop crying. – I’m not crying! -别哭 -我没哭
[20:33] Bob! Bob! 鲍勃 鲍勃
[20:34] – Bob! Bob! – What the hell is that? -鲍勃 鲍勃 -啥玩意儿
[20:36] It’s them! Turn off the TV! 是他们 快关电视
[20:37] Okay, okay, okay. Get on the floor. Get down. 好好好 快趴地上 趴下
[20:39] We know you’re up there! 我们知道你在上面
[20:40] We saw you turn off the TV! 我们看见你关电视了
[20:42] Make us a burger! 给我们做个汉堡
[20:44] They won’t stop. They’re never gonna stop. 他们不会走 会纠缠不休的
[20:46] I’m so scared. 我好怕
[20:47] All right, calm down, calm down. 冷静 冷静
[20:49] How about this? I’ll tell them you died. 这样吧 我跟他们说你挂了
[20:51] Great idea. Thank you. Love you. 好主意 谢谢你 爱你哦
[20:53] He’s dead! Go away! He’s dead! 他死了 走人吧 他死了
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme