时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 让蟑螂上天 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Wagstaff’s own | 女士们先生们 有请瓦格斯塔夫自己的 |
[00:24] | puberty positive players, The Hormone-iums, | “积极面对青春期”剧团 荷尔蒙元素 |
[00:28] | featuring Tina Belcher. | 领衔主演 蒂娜·贝尔彻 |
[00:30] | *New friends on your face* | *你脸上有了新朋友* |
[00:32] | *It isn’t yucky* | *不必感到恶心* |
[00:33] | *You’re breaking out and you’re lucky* | *你破孔而出 你很幸运* |
[00:35] | *Breaking out* | *破孔而出* |
[00:36] | *Can’t keep it in any more* | *不愿再压抑* |
[00:38] | *Breaking out* | *破孔而出* |
[00:39] | *You’re bursting out of your pores* | *你张开毛孔* |
[00:42] | *Breaking out* | *破孔而出* |
[00:42] | *It’s simple* | *很简单* |
[00:43] | *It’s pimples* | *不过是粉刺* |
[00:43] | *You’ve got inside-out dimples* | *就像酒窝往外长* |
[00:46] | *You’re…* | *你* |
[00:47] | *Breaking…* | *破孔* |
[00:49] | *Out…* | *而出* |
[00:52] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 多谢 多谢 多谢 |
[00:58] | My little star has a Hormonee-os show today. | 咱家小巨星的荷尔蒙剧团今天要演出啦 |
[01:01] | Hormone-iums | 是荷尔蒙元素 |
[01:02] | We have the Internet now, | 现在都有网络了 |
[01:03] | do we still have to listen to songs | 咱还得在午餐时间 |
[01:04] | about puberty during lunch? | 听有关青春期的歌吗 |
[01:06] | What’s the show about this time? | 这次是什么主题 |
[01:07] | Changing bodies? | 变化中的身体吗 |
[01:08] | Aunt Flo? | 弗洛姨妈[女性大姨妈] |
[01:10] | We have an Aunt Flo? | 我们有个弗洛姨妈吗 |
[01:11] | She’s missed all my birthdays. | 怎么我生日她从来没来过 |
[01:13] | We’re performing “Body Hair! Where? There!” | 这次演出的是”认识身体毛发” |
[01:16] | Tina, you seem upset. | 蒂娜 你看起来很沮丧 |
[01:17] | Do you not like that one? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[01:18] | No, I love it. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[01:19] | It’s just… I’ve been in that group for two years, | 只是 我已经加入剧团两年了 |
[01:21] | and even though I’m totally over my stage fright now, | 尽管我现在已经完全克服了舞台恐惧症 |
[01:23] | Mr. Frond has never given me a solo. | 福旺德老师还是从没让我独唱 |
[01:25] | Chorus is just as big a deal as the solos, sweetie. | 合唱和独唱一样重要 亲爱的 |
[01:28] | Just because people don’t care about something | 有些事人们不在意 |
[01:30] | doesn’t an it’s not important. | 并不意味着它不重要 |
[01:31] | Thanks, Mom. | 多谢 老妈 |
[01:33] | Lost and Found auction time. All right! | 失物拍卖活动开始啦 |
[01:35] | I’m ready, Linda. | 我准备好了 琳达 |
[01:37] | We got a pager, | 我们有寻呼机 |
[01:38] | a thermos with something rattling around inside it. | 一个摇起来会当当响的热水瓶 |
[01:41] | Oh, my God, maybe it’s an emerald! | 天呐 也许是装了颗绿宝石 |
[01:43] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[01:44] | You got to buy it to find out. | 但你得买了才能知道 |
[01:45] | We also got a “I Voted” Sticker; | 还有一个”已投票”贴纸 |
[01:48] | could save you a trip to the polls next year. | 有了它明年就不用去投票了 |
[01:50] | I want that! | 我想要 |
[01:51] | All right, Teddy, get down! | 泰迪 坐下先 |
[01:52] | One really large high-heeled pump, | 一只超大码高跟鞋 |
[01:55] | and a half bottle of Chardonnay. | 还有半瓶夏敦埃酒 |
[01:57] | Hey, I left that here. | 这是我留下的 |
[01:58] | Guys, this stuff isn’t that good. | 各位 这些都不是啥好东西 |
[02:00] | I mean, you know you don’t have to buy anything, right? | 不用逼自己买什么 这你们知道的吧 |
[02:03] | Yes we do, Bobby. | 我们知道 鲍鲍 |
[02:05] | Linda’s such a good saleswoman. | 可琳达是个销售高手 |
[02:06] | She sold me a nickel for a dime once. | 有一次我花十美分买了她一枚五分镍币 |
[02:08] | Great nickel, too, super shiny. | 是很好的五分镍币 非常有光泽 |
[02:10] | All right, just… | 好吧 只是 |
[02:11] | Come on, come on, come on, I’m so excited! | 快开始 快开始 我好兴奋 |
[02:13] | – Yup. – Okay, here we go. | -随你吧 -好 我们开始了 |
[02:14] | You know the rules. | 规则你们都知道 |
[02:15] | Your hand goes up, you got to pay, | 举手就得付钱 |
[02:17] | so don’t stretch or wave unless you got the dough. | 所以除非兜里有钱 就别挥手别伸懒腰 |
[02:19] | Three minutes, performers. | 各位 离开演还有三分钟 |
[02:21] | Angela, you look a little pale. | 安吉拉 你脸色看起来有些苍白 |
[02:22] | Do you have blush or would you like | 你有腮红吗 还是你想 |
[02:23] | one of the other students to slap you? | 让其他同学抽你一下 |
[02:25] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
[02:26] | I have blush. | 我有腮红 |
[02:27] | – Hi Tina. – Wassup, girl? | -你好 蒂娜 -你好 小妞 |
[02:28] | Hi Jimmy Jr., Zeke. | 你们好 小吉米 齐克 |
[02:30] | Hey, did you hear about Jocelyn’s party this Friday night… | 你听说本周五晚乔丝玲派对的事了吗 |
[02:32] | You mean about the 45 minute window | 你们是说由于她爸出差 |
[02:33] | when her mom is going to pick up her brother | 她妈中途要去接她练足球的弟弟 |
[02:35] | from soccer practice and her dad is on a business trip | 会有45分钟的时间给我们玩 |
[02:37] | so there will be : spin the bottle. | 转瓶子这件事吗[类似真心话大冒险] |
[02:39] | Yes, I heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[02:40] | – Yeah, that one. – Pretty crazy, huh? | -没错 就是这个 -很刺激是吧 |
[02:41] | It’s not that crazy once you realize | 其实也没啥刺激的 |
[02:43] | that the bottle’s rotation is pretty predictable | 因为你会发现 通过调整力道 |
[02:45] | if you can figure out the drag so you just… | 酒瓶的旋转方向其实是可以控制的 |
[02:46] | Tina, line up. | 蒂娜 进队 |
[02:50] | *There’s something new on me and you* | *你我身上有新变化* |
[02:53] | *Brand-new fur on him and her* | *身体长出全新毛发* |
[02:56] | *Where?* | *在哪儿* |
[02:57] | *There!* | *在那儿* |
[03:00] | Mr. Frond, she fell on me. | 福旺德老师 她倒在我身上了 |
[03:02] | Is this part of the show? | 这是演出设定吗 |
[03:05] | but this is the best they’ve ever been. | 但这是他们演得最好的一次了 |
[03:07] | Angela, come with me. | 安吉拉 跟我来 |
[03:08] | Everyone else, keep going. | 其他人 继续 |
[03:09] | And people say that theater is dead. | 还都说戏剧已死 |
[03:12] | 15 now, who’ll say 15? | 15美分 谁出15美分 |
[03:13] | For this very nice book of matches, 15 cents. | 把这盒超棒的火柴带回家 15美分 |
[03:16] | 15! 15 cents from the sexy stylist on the stool. | 这边这位性感造型师出15美分 |
[03:18] | Do I hear 20 cents? | 有原意加到20美分的吗 |
[03:20] | Oh, oh, me! | 我 |
[03:21] | Oh, I got 20 cents from the tomb raider, Mort the mortician. | 坟墓杀手殡葬师莫特出20美分 |
[03:23] | Twenty-five! | 25美分 |
[03:24] | Whoa, too rich for my blood. | 这我可玩不起 |
[03:26] | Going once… | 第一次 |
[03:27] | going twice… | 第二次 |
[03:28] | sold to Teddy for 25 cents. | 25美分 归泰迪了 |
[03:30] | Yeah! Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[03:31] | In your face, Mort. | 碾压你 莫特 |
[03:32] | In your face. | 碾压你 |
[03:33] | Easy. | 悠着点 |
[03:34] | Sorry, sorry, you know I get carried away at the auction. | 抱歉 抱歉 拍卖会总让我失控 |
[03:37] | Okay, next item is an extra large, | 好了 下一件是超大码 |
[03:39] | extra in-charge women’s high-heel shoe, | 吊炸天女士高跟鞋 |
[03:41] | left behind by Marshmallow. | 是棉花糖糖留下的 |
[03:43] | I asked her if she wanted it back, | 我问过她是否还想要回去 |
[03:44] | she said it was out of season. | 她说这鞋过季了 |
[03:46] | Let’s start the bidding at one dollar. | 开始出价吧 一美元起卖 |
[03:47] | One dollar, come on, people. | 一美元 大家要不要 |
[03:49] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[03:50] | I don’t know any extra large one-legged ladies, | 我不认识穿大码高跟鞋独脚女士 |
[03:52] | but if I did, | 但如果我认识 |
[03:53] | man, I would be getting that shoe. | 我发誓一定会把它拍下来 |
[03:55] | 50 cents? | 50美分 |
[03:56] | Forty-five? | 45美分 |
[03:58] | Thirty? | 30美分 |
[03:59] | You’re missing the possibilities, here, people. | 机会都溜走了 各位 |
[04:01] | It’s not just a giant shoe, | 这不只是一只大码鞋 |
[04:02] | it’s a, it’s a… | 它还是 还是一只 |
[04:04] | it’s a… | 它还是 |
[04:06] | it’s a Wine Shoe. | 是一只酒鞋 |
[04:07] | Yeah, it’s an elegant way to display your wine. | 没错 它能优雅地展示你们的藏酒 |
[04:10] | Oh, my God, I love it. | 天呐 我好喜欢 |
[04:11] | It’s like a foot that gets you drunk. | 就像一只能让人醉倒的脚 |
[04:13] | Five dollars. | 五美元 |
[04:14] | No, no, no, no, no, six! | 不 不 不 不 六美元 |
[04:15] | Uh, seven! | 七美元 |
[04:16] | – Really? – Okay, seven dollars going once. | -真的假的 -好咧 七美元第一次 |
[04:18] | Eight! | 八美元 |
[04:19] | – Eight dollars, do I hear nine… – Nine! | -八美元 有人出九… -九美元 |
[04:21] | Mike, you want that thing? | 麦克 你也想要那玩意儿 |
[04:22] | – You don’t? – No. | -你不想吗 -不想 |
[04:23] | – Good. – $15! | -那就好 -15美元 |
[04:25] | Do I hear $15.50? | 有人出15.5美元不 |
[04:28] | $15 going once. | 15美元第一次 |
[04:30] | Twice! | 第二次 |
[04:32] | And three times a lady, | 第三次 |
[04:33] | sold to Gretchen for $15. | 15美元卖给格雷琴了 |
[04:34] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:36] | Oh, that is gonna haunt me. | 这下我得对它日思夜想了 |
[04:38] | Thank you all for coming in. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[04:39] | I have terrible slash wonderful news, | 我有个既糟糕又极好的消息要告诉大家 |
[04:42] | Hormone-iums. | 荷尔蒙元素的成员们 |
[04:42] | Angela has come down with mononucleosis! | 安吉拉得了腺热病 |
[04:45] | Oh, no, will she be okay? | 真可怕 她会好起来吗 |
[04:47] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[04:48] | But the real news is | 但重要的是 |
[04:49] | that to confront this urgent crisis, | 为了应对这一紧急状况 |
[04:51] | there will be a special assembly this Friday | 本周五将会安排一场特殊的演出 |
[04:52] | about the dangers of mono, | 讲述腺热病的危害 |
[04:54] | and I have asked the principal | 我请校长 |
[04:55] | to ask us to perform at it… | 邀请我们参加演出 |
[04:57] | and he said, wait for it, “Fine.” | 他表示 听好咯 “好吧” |
[05:00] | So, this Friday, | 所以 这周五 |
[05:01] | The Hormone-iums will present our new review, | 荷尔蒙元素将在大礼堂 |
[05:04] | Mona Nucleosis, on the auditorium stage! | 上演新剧 “宪荷”[“腺热”] |
[05:09] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[05:10] | I’ll be holding auditions between Tina and Candy | 我会面试蒂娜和坎蒂 |
[05:11] | to determine who will temporarily replace Angela | 决定由谁来代替安吉拉 |
[05:14] | as our female soloist. | 成为临时女独唱 |
[05:15] | Tina can have it. | 让蒂娜唱吧 |
[05:16] | I’m just in this group as a punishment. | 我是因为做错事接受惩罚才来剧团的 |
[05:18] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[05:19] | – What? – Nothing, congrats, Tina. | -什么 -没什么 恭喜你 蒂娜 |
[05:21] | Okay… congratulations to our new soloist, | 好吧 那就恭喜我们新晋女独唱 |
[05:24] | Tina Belcher. | 蒂娜·贝尔彻 |
[05:24] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:27] | I mean, I guess that’d be okay. | 我是说 好的 |
[05:39] | Tina, look over here! | 蒂娜 看这边 |
[05:40] | Tina, we love you! | 蒂娜 我们爱你 |
[05:42] | She’s great. She’s so great. | 她太棒了 她太棒了 |
[05:44] | Tina, is it true | 蒂娜 据说你会在 |
[05:45] | that you’ll be starring as Mona Nucleosis | 这周五的全校集会上 |
[05:47] | at the all-school assembly this Friday? | 出演新剧主角”宪荷” 这是真的吗 |
[05:49] | Well, I don’t want to brag, but it’s true. | 我不想吹牛 但这的确是真的 |
[05:53] | Tina, I know this is weird timing, | 蒂娜 我知道选这个时间很怪 |
[05:55] | but will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[05:57] | No, no, no, marry me! | 不 不 不 嫁给我 |
[05:58] | No, marry me! | 不 嫁给我 |
[05:59] | You get over here. | 你走开 |
[06:00] | Zeke, zeke! | 齐克 齐克 |
[06:01] | Zeke, Zeke! | 齐克 齐克 |
[06:03] | I could get used to this. | 我会上瘾的 |
[06:05] | Tina-bean-a, | 蒂娜宝贝 |
[06:05] | time to get ready for school. | 该准备去上学啦 |
[06:07] | More like school needs to get ready for me. | 应该是学校该准备迎接我了 |
[06:09] | Love it! | 不错嘛 |
[06:10] | Love the confidence. | 这么自信 |
[06:13] | Linda! | 琳达 |
[06:13] | Have I got a bone to pick with you. | 我要跟你吵架了 |
[06:15] | – Me? – Yes, you. | -我吗 -是的 你 |
[06:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:17] | My girlfriends at the salon | 我美容店的女友 |
[06:19] | love the Wine Shoe so much, | 对酒鞋欲罢不能 |
[06:20] | they will not stop bugging me to order one for them. | 不停地来烦我帮她们订一只 |
[06:23] | It’s like the Patrick Dempsey calendar situation | 上次争要帕特里克·德姆西日历的事儿 |
[06:23] | 美国男演员 《实习医生格蕾》男主 | |
[06:26] | all over again. | 又重演了 |
[06:27] | Oh, my God, really? | 天呐 真的吗 |
[06:29] | Yeah, I’ve got four hairdressers | 真的 已经有四位美发师 |
[06:31] | who are willing to pay upwards of, like, $20 for one. | 愿意出高于20美金的价格来买了 |
[06:34] | – Stop it. – Yeah. | -难以置信 -是的 |
[06:35] | You hear that, Bob? | 你听到了吗 鲍勃 |
[06:36] | I heard. | 我听到了 |
[06:38] | You don’t have any more Wine Shoes, though. | 但你没有多的酒鞋了 |
[06:39] | Right, well, uh, let’s see. | 对 让我想想 |
[06:41] | I can call Marshmallow | 我可以给棉花糖糖打电话 |
[06:42] | and see where she gets her shoes. | 问她哪里买的鞋 |
[06:43] | Bob, give me her number. | 鲍勃 给我她的电话 |
[06:45] | I-I don’t have her number, Lin. | 我没有她的电话 琳 |
[06:46] | Oh, I thought you had it. | 我以为你有 |
[06:47] | Okay, uh, do you know where she lives? | 好吧 你知道她住哪儿吗 |
[06:49] | All I know about Marshmallow | 关于棉花糖糖 我唯一知道的就是 |
[06:51] | is that she comes and goes as she pleases, | 她是个来去随心的人 |
[06:53] | she answers to no one, and she is truly free. | 她谁的电话都不接 是个真正自由的人 |
[06:56] | Okay, calm down. She’s a free spirit, we get it. | 得了 她有颗自由的灵魂 我们懂了 |
[06:59] | *There’s nothing you’re missing* | *不接吻* |
[07:00] | *If you’re not kissing* | *也没有什么好可惜的* |
[07:02] | *Kissing is so scary* | *亲吻如此可怕* |
[07:04] | *It will make you ill, oh!* | *它会让你生病* |
[07:06] | *So if you wanna kiss someone* | *如果你想亲某人* |
[07:09] | *Go on and kiss your pill-ow* | *那就去亲枕头* |
[07:11] | *I never want to kiss* | *我从不想接吻* |
[07:13] | *Even if I have great breath* | *即使我口气清新* |
[07:15] | *Kissing causes mono* | *亲吻会引发腺热病* |
[07:16] | *And mono can cause…* | *而腺热病会导致* |
[07:19] | *death.* | *死亡* |
[07:20] | Say, Mona, I’d like to kiss someone. | 阿宪 我想亲一个人 |
[07:22] | But kissing is dangerous. | 可接吻很危险 |
[07:24] | lt won’t hurt to do one kiss. | 亲一次没关系的 |
[07:26] | Okay, when you put it that way. | 好吧 既然你这么说 |
[07:31] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[07:32] | I’m dying… | 我要死于 |
[07:33] | of mono. | 腺热病了 |
[07:34] | *She’s dying, she’s dying.* | *她要死了 她要死了* |
[07:36] | *She’s dying. I… I…* | *她要死了 我 我* |
[07:38] | Mr. Frond, my character really dies? | 福旺德老师 我的角色真的死了吗 |
[07:40] | That seems kind of extreme. | 好像有点太极端了 |
[07:42] | Oh, okay, Tina, perhaps we should do | 好吧 蒂娜 也许我们该排个 |
[07:44] | a non-extreme show. | 不极端的表演 |
[07:45] | That’ll get our point across, right? | 也完全能传达我们的观点 对吗 |
[07:46] | Something subtle? | 最好是隐晦一点的 |
[07:47] | I’m just not sure this is the best way | 我只是不确定这是教学生了解 |
[07:49] | to teach kids about mono. | 腺热病的最好方法 |
[07:50] | I mean, most of the time, | 我是说 大部分时候 |
[07:51] | kissing is fine. | 亲吻是无害的 |
[07:52] | Maybe that could be the song. | 也许可以这样唱 |
[07:54] | Most of the time | 大多数时候 |
[07:55] | -Oh, Tina. – Kissing is fine | -蒂娜 -亲吻是无害的 |
[07:57] | Tina, Tina, Tina, Tina, | 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 |
[07:57] | Tina, Tina, Tina, Tina. | 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 蒂娜 |
[07:59] | – Yes? – The theater is about drama. | -怎么了 -戏剧就是得夸张 |
[08:01] | Happiness… | 幸福 |
[08:02] | sadness, fear, death! | 悲伤 恐惧 死亡 |
[08:03] | Now, let’s take it from the top… | 现在 我们从头开始 |
[08:04] | and, Candy, let’s make sure | 坎蒂 你确保 |
[08:05] | those jazz hands look a little jazzier, okay? | 你那双爵士手要更爵士一点 好吗 |
[08:05] | 一种舞蹈中的手势 常用来表现激动 兴奋等情感 | |
[08:08] | It’s not called wet napkin hands. | 它可不叫无聊手 |
[08:11] | Maybe no one will come to the mandatory assembly. | 也许没人会去明天的必到集会 |
[08:14] | Kids, your dad and I are going to Toe-Tanic | 孩子们 你爸和我要去铁达尼号鞋店 |
[08:16] | so we can make more Wine Shoes. | 买鞋做酒鞋 |
[08:18] | Oh, my gosh, we’re almost out of Wine Shoes?! | 天呐 我们的酒鞋快没了吗 |
[08:21] | What the heck are you guys talking about? | 完全没听懂你俩在说啥 |
[08:23] | Toe-Tanic is an over-sized women’s shoe store. | 铁达尼号鞋店是个卖大号女鞋的店 |
[08:25] | Wine Shoe is a thing your mom invented, | 酒鞋是你妈发明的一个东西 |
[08:27] | and now Gretchen’s friends want to buy them for some reason. | 格雷琴的朋友不知咋想的 都特想要 |
[08:30] | Of course, of course, makes perfect sense. | 真是一点都不莫名其妙 |
[08:32] | W-w-w-wait, you are not going to Toe-Tanic without me. | 等下 你们去铁达尼号鞋店怎么能不带我 |
[08:35] | I guess you can come. | 你可以一起去 |
[08:36] | Like you could stop me! | 你也阻止不了我 |
[08:38] | All right, fine, I’ll go, | 好吧 我去 |
[08:39] | and I’m in charge of everything. | 反正啥事儿我都得掺一脚 |
[08:40] | I called it. | 我必须去 |
[08:41] | Tina, you want to go? | 蒂娜 你想去吗 |
[08:42] | No, I’m good. | 不 我不去了 |
[08:44] | Tina, you okay? | 蒂娜 你还好吗 |
[08:45] | Yeah, fine, fine, fine. | 嗯 很好 很好 |
[08:46] | Just going over my script for the big show. | 我得为演出温习剧本 |
[08:48] | Well, we’re all really proud of you | 好吧 我们很为你骄傲 |
[08:50] | and your… and your puberty stuff. | 还有你的 青春期演出什么的 |
[08:52] | I know it’s a big deal to you. | 我知道对你很重要 |
[08:53] | Yeah, I’ll just stay here and memorize my lies. | 我就呆家里背这些胡说八道的台词就好 |
[08:55] | I mean lines! Bye! | 我是说正经台词 再见 |
[08:56] | – O-okay, see you in a bit. – Great! | -好的 过会见 -好的 |
[08:58] | Let’s go to the land where the women are big | 女人壮 梦也更大的国度 |
[09:00] | and the dreams are bigger. | 我们来啦 |
[09:04] | Hello, welcome. | 你好 欢迎光临 |
[09:05] | I’m Adrian. How can I help you? | 我是艾德里安 有什么可以帮您的吗 |
[09:07] | Hi, we’re in the market for high heels. | 我们要买些高跟鞋 |
[09:09] | Sir, my mom’s got a business idea. | 先生 我妈有个创业构想 |
[09:11] | It’s called Wine Shoe, and we want to buy in bulk. | 要成立酒鞋公司 所以我们要订大单子 |
[09:14] | Well that sound… | 听起来 |
[09:15] | I’m sorry, wait, did you just say “Wine Shoe”? | 不好意思 你刚是说酒鞋吗 |
[09:18] | Yeah! You take a bottle of wine, | 对 把酒瓶 |
[09:20] | and you put it in a shoe. | 放鞋里 |
[09:22] | Right? | 怎么样 |
[09:23] | Oh… that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[09:25] | – Yeah! – Pretty good, right? | -对啊 -超棒 对不对 |
[09:26] | Yeah. Now, what will a pair | 那这一双鞋 |
[09:27] | of these honeys set my client back? | 你卖我们多少钱 |
[09:29] | Oh, those? | 这些吗 |
[09:30] | They’re $155. | 155美元 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:34] | Can you show us something in the, | 你能给我们看看 |
[09:36] | ten dollar range? | 10美元左右价位的吗 |
[09:37] | Ten dollars? | 10美元吗 |
[09:39] | Uh, okay. Do you know how much material | 你们知道制作一双14码的女鞋 |
[09:41] | goes into a size 14 woman’s shoe? | 要用多少材料 |
[09:43] | How much engineering? | 多少设计心血吗 |
[09:44] | This heel will hold up to 350 pounds of woman. | 这鞋跟可以支撑160公斤重的女人 |
[09:48] | Walking… working… | 走路 工作 |
[09:50] | dancing… living. | 跳舞 生活 |
[09:51] | In fact, my good friend, | 事实上 我的好友 |
[09:53] | the incredible Miss Taint Behavin’ | 无与伦比的”坏习惯”小姐 |
[09:54] | does five shows a weekend in these exact shoes. | 每周都穿着这双鞋做五场节目 |
[09:58] | So even if there was a ten dollar size 14 woman’s shoe, | 所有即使有10美元一双的14码鞋 |
[10:01] | I wouldn’t sell it. | 我也不会卖的 |
[10:02] | Lives are at stake! | 事关性命 |
[10:04] | How old do you have to be to work here? | 要多大才能在这工作 |
[10:05] | 27 Twenty-seven. | |
[10:07] | Oh, well, what’s the use of having dreams | 也许梦想注定都是要 |
[10:10] | if they can’t be crushed? | 破碎的吧 |
[10:11] | Hold on, Mom. | 等下 老妈 |
[10:12] | Maybe we don’t need to buy those shoes right now. | 也许我们现在不需要买那些鞋 |
[10:15] | What? Then all we’d have is wine | 什么意思 那我们就只有酒 |
[10:17] | and what good is that? | 酒有什么用啊 |
[10:18] | I can’t believe I just said that. | 真不敢相信我刚居然这么说 |
[10:19] | We pitch our idea to investors. | 我们可以给这个创意找投资人 |
[10:21] | What investors? Where do we find investors? | 什么投资人 哪来的投资人 |
[10:24] | Right… there. | 就在…那儿 |
[10:27] | Oh, hello, Belchers! | 你们好 贝尔彻一家 |
[10:28] | Just having one of our money fights. | 我们正玩我们的扔钞票游戏 |
[10:31] | Get away! | 走开 |
[10:32] | See what I mean, Mom? | 知道我的意思了吗 老妈 |
[10:34] | I got you! | 打到你了 |
[10:34] | No, no, what’re you talking about? | 没 没 你什么意思 |
[10:36] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[10:39] | This just in. | 刚刚收到的消息 |
[10:40] | Someone got mono | 因为有人得了腺热病 |
[10:41] | so now we all have to watch a play. | 我们都得去看一部剧 |
[10:42] | Here’s more from Jocelyn. | 请乔丝玲为大家带来更多消息 |
[10:44] | Thanks, Tammy. | 多谢 苔米 |
[10:45] | The play is this Friday, which is also my birthday. | 这部剧周五上演 那天也是我的生日 |
[10:48] | There will be an all school assembly, | 届时荷尔蒙元素剧团 |
[10:49] | where the Hormone-iums will perform, Mona Nucleosis, | 将在全校集会上带来 |
[10:52] | a show about the dangers of mono, | 一出有关腺热病危害的戏 |
[10:54] | but it’s not about my birthday, I don’t think. | 但应该和我的生日无关 我觉得 |
[10:56] | Let’s see the clip. | 我们来看下短片 |
[10:57] | *No, no, kissing* | *别 别 亲吻* |
[10:58] | *Kissing is the worst* | *亲吻很糟糕* |
[11:00] | *If you kiss me* | *如果你亲了我* |
[11:02] | *You’ll end up in a hearse.* | *你就死翘翘* |
[11:05] | Wow, downer. | 真扫兴 |
[11:06] | Don’t kiss Tina, I guess. | 看来是在告诉大家 别亲蒂娜 |
[11:09] | And now weather. | 现在播报天气 |
[11:10] | Jocelyn? | 乔丝玲 |
[11:11] | Whoa, Tina! | 蒂娜 |
[11:11] | You’re like the cover girl of No Kissing magazine. | 你成《别亲吻》杂志的封面女郎啦 |
[11:14] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[11:15] | I do like kissing! | 我喜欢亲吻的 |
[11:16] | – Didn’t seem like it. – No, I, I… | -看起来不像啊 -不 我 我 |
[11:22] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[11:27] | Tina, what are you doing? | 蒂娜 你在干什么 |
[11:29] | You can’t put these up! | 你不能贴这些东西 |
[11:30] | No one will ever want to kiss me again! | 以后再没人愿意亲我了 |
[11:31] | Stop it, Tina, stop it. | 住手 蒂娜 住手 |
[11:33] | I quit, I quit, I’m quitting the show. | 我退出 我退出 我不演了 |
[11:35] | – I quit! – You can’t quit. | -我退出 -你不能退出 |
[11:37] | You’re Mona Nucleosis! | 你可是宪荷 |
[11:38] | And we’re gonna be on the main stage! | 而且我们这次是在真的舞台上表演 |
[11:41] | Do you know how long | 你知道我花了多久 |
[11:42] | I’ve been trying to get the principal | 才让校长同意让 |
[11:43] | to let the Hormone-iums perform on that stage?! | 荷尔蒙元素在那个舞台上表演吗 |
[11:45] | And no one is going to think you really hate kissing. | 而且没人会觉得你真的讨厌亲吻 |
[11:48] | 托尼·丹泽: 电视剧《成长没烦恼》主演 又名《谁是老大》 | |
[11:48] | Do people think Tony Danza is really The Boss? | 有人真觉得托尼·丹泽是全世界的老板吗 |
[11:50] | I do, I mean, he’s at least a boss. | 我 他至少肯定是某个地方的老板啊 |
[11:54] | Oh, Tina, you always wanted to be a soloist, | 蒂娜 你一直想独唱 |
[11:57] | and now you will be and it doesn’t have to stop there. | 现在你可以唱了 而且这还不是全部 |
[12:00] | I mean, this could be | 这可以是 |
[12:01] | just the beginning of solos for you. | 你独唱事业的开始 |
[12:03] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[12:05] | Hey, what if I made you | 我让你在 |
[12:06] | the female Hormone-iums soloist permanently? | 荷尔蒙元素剧团里当固定女独唱如何 |
[12:10] | Whoa, that’s been my dream for two years. | 这一直是我过去这两年的梦想 |
[12:12] | And now it’s all coming true. | 现在要成真了 |
[12:14] | So, do we have a deal? | 那就这么定了哦 |
[12:17] | – Okay. – Great. | -好吧 -很好 |
[12:18] | Now, Tina, no more freaking out. | 从现在起 蒂娜 别再胡思乱想了 |
[12:20] | Just press your feelings | 把你的小心思 |
[12:21] | into a tight little diamond and sparkle. | 都装进一颗小钻石里 然后发光吧 |
[12:28] | Hey, Tina. | 嘿 蒂娜 |
[12:29] | Quick thing about my birthday party. | 关于我的生日派对 |
[12:31] | Sorry, but I have to uninvite you. | 抱歉 我不能邀请你了 |
[12:33] | – What?! – Yeah. | -什么 -嗯 |
[12:34] | It’s a reverse-vitation. | 这叫收回邀请 |
[12:35] | You have a minus one to this party. | 你不能参加这个派对了 |
[12:37] | Wait, why? | 等下 为什么 |
[12:38] | Because Tammy said. | 因为苔米说 |
[12:39] | You’re like a kiss narc now. Hello! | 你现在像个缉吻警察 拜托 |
[12:41] | How can we trust Miss No Kissing | 我们要怎么保证不亲吻小姐 |
[12:43] | not to rat out a kissing party? | 不出卖我们的亲吻派对 |
[12:45] | I don’t really hate kissing. | 我并不讨厌亲吻 |
[12:46] | I’m just playing a part. | 我只是扮演了这样一个角色 |
[12:47] | Okay, but I’m playing a part | 好吧 那我也在扮演 |
[12:48] | where I uninvite you to my party, | 一个不邀请你来我派对的角色 |
[12:50] | and I’m really good at it. | 而且我还演得很自如 |
[12:51] | You are. You’re really believable. | 真的呢 你真的超棒 |
[12:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:54] | I’m like so good at this role. | 我就擅长这角色 |
[12:58] | Permanent soloist. | 固定独唱 |
[13:00] | Permanent soloist. | 固定独唱 |
[13:01] | Permanent soloist. | 固定独唱 |
[13:03] | Permanent soloist. | 固定独唱 |
[13:04] | Permanent soloist! | 固定独唱 |
[13:06] | Oh, good, you’re here. | 太好了 你们来了 |
[13:07] | I got Gretchen to loan me | 我让格雷琴把酒鞋 |
[13:08] | the Wine Shoe back for 24 hours. | 再借我用24小时 |
[13:10] | We got to work on our pitch for the Fischoeders. | 我们得想想怎么向费舍奥德兄弟宣传了 |
[13:12] | They’re coming tomorrow afternoon. | 他们明天下午就来 |
[13:13] | Okay, Gene, write these down. | 好了 吉恩 把这些写下来 |
[13:15] | All right. | 好 |
[13:16] | Mer-loafers. | 梅尔懒人鞋 |
[13:18] | Sauvingnon Blahniks. | 索维农高跟鞋 |
[13:19] | Mom, listen to me. | 老妈 听我说 |
[13:20] | We need to sell Wine Shoe as a journey, not a product. | 我们要卖过程 而不是产品 |
[13:24] | We got to tell them a story | 我们给他们讲一个故事 |
[13:25] | and if that fails, | 如果失败了 |
[13:26] | you have to cry. | 你就得哭 |
[13:28] | Huh, all right, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:30] | The story is… | 故事就是 |
[13:31] | Wine Shoes… | 酒鞋 |
[13:33] | go together… | 一起 |
[13:34] | like wine… | 酒 |
[13:35] | Good so far. | 目前还不错 |
[13:36] | Sometimes, you just need | 有时候你就是需要 |
[13:38] | a little wine in your shoe… | 往鞋里加点酒 |
[13:40] | – to get through… – Wait, you could do, | -来度过 -等下 你可以用 |
[13:41] | – Cinderella. – Yes! | -灰姑娘的故事 -很好 |
[13:43] | Like, oh, where does this shoe fit? | 比如 谁能穿进这只鞋 |
[13:45] | On a bottle of wine. | 一瓶酒可以 |
[13:47] | The one you’ve been waiting for your whole life. | 它是你等待一生的挚爱 |
[13:49] | Finally, you found your Prince Charming, | 终于 你找到了你的白马王子 |
[13:51] | and it’s a bottle of wine. | 就是这瓶酒 |
[13:52] | Oh, my God, Bobby, I’m transported. | 天呐 鲍鲍 我都被带入了 |
[13:54] | Dad, you son of a bitch. | 老爸 你这聪明的王八蛋 |
[13:56] | Let’s do this. | 就这么做 |
[14:00] | *I thought kissing would be heaven* | 我以为亲吻是天堂 |
[14:04] | *So I kissed a boy* | *所以我亲了一个男孩* |
[14:06] | *Or seven* | *也许是七个* |
[14:10] | *Mononucleosis has got you on your knees* | *腺热让你倒下* |
[14:14] | *Worse than halitosis* | *比口气还可怕* |
[14:16] | *It’s a kissing disease* | *这是接吻病* |
[14:19] | *All your bad decisions* | *你做的所有错误决定* |
[14:21] | *Have kicked you in your butt* | *让你苦果吃尽* |
[14:23] | *If only I’d kept my lips shut* | *若是当初管住双唇该多好* |
[14:30] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[14:34] | I have the most beautiful bottle of wine in all the land… | 我拥有世界上最棒的一瓶酒 |
[14:37] | but alas, I have no place to display it. | 唉 可我没有地方展示它 |
[14:40] | Hark. | 看这里 |
[14:42] | I wasn’t expecting that. | 真是出人意料啊 |
[14:43] | Excuse me, fair maiden, | 抱歉 这位淑女 |
[14:44] | but I couldn’t help but notice | 据我观察 |
[14:46] | that you may have dropped this shoe at my castle. | 你可能把这只鞋落在我的城堡了 |
[14:48] | I did? | 是吗 |
[14:49] | I am going from home to home | 我正挨家挨户 |
[14:51] | seeing what this shoe could fit on. | 寻找这只鞋的主人 |
[14:53] | Oh, it looks too big for me, alas. | 我穿貌似太大了 唉 |
[14:55] | But wait! | 等等 |
[14:56] | What if the shoe fits on the wine? | 要是这只鞋刚好能装下这瓶酒呢 |
[15:02] | We’ll fund your play. | 我们资助你们这部戏 |
[15:03] | I have a few notes, | 我有几条建议 |
[15:04] | but I think it would be great if you… | 但我觉得… |
[15:05] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[15:06] | we’re not selling the play, | 我们卖的不是这出戏 |
[15:07] | we’re selling this. | 而是这个 |
[15:09] | Gentleman, today we are offering you a 50% stake | 先生 今天你们只需花一千美元 |
[15:13] | in our company, Wine Shoe, | 就能购买我们名为酒鞋的公司 |
[15:14] | for the low price of $1,000. | 50%的股份 |
[15:17] | Never more will your wine look lame, | 您的酒将从此焕然一新 |
[15:19] | sitting there on the counter like an idiot. | 再不会像傻子一样呆站在柜台上 |
[15:21] | Pinot gross-I-o! | 灰皮诺[一种白葡萄酒] |
[15:22] | Give your wine that wow factor with Wine Shoe. | 酒鞋会让您的酒惊艳四座 |
[15:26] | So… you did not call me | 所以 你们叫我来 |
[15:28] | over here to give me rent money? | 不是要付房租的 |
[15:31] | Okay, so you’re out. | 你没戏了 |
[15:32] | Felix, what do you say? | 费力克斯 你觉得呢 |
[15:33] | Well, I have had some businesses like this in the past. | 我以前做过类似的生意 |
[15:36] | I founded Light-Tights, | 我曾经开过光明紧身裤袜公司 |
[15:37] | the tights with the light-up fannies. | 卖那种屁股部分会发光的紧身裤袜 |
[15:38] | I have those. | 我有 |
[15:39] | I’m afraid, however, that Wine Shoe… | 我恐怕得说 酒鞋 |
[15:41] | Wha-wha-what? | 啥啥啥 |
[15:42] | …just doesn’t speak to me. | 没有打动我 |
[15:44] | – What?! – Yeah, sorry, Linda, | -什么 -抱歉 琳达 |
[15:45] | but it’s a no. | 我得拒绝你 |
[15:46] | – Oh, come on… – Mom! | -别这样啊 -老妈 |
[15:50] | – What? – Cry. | -咋了 -快哭 |
[15:51] | Oh, oh, right, right, right. | 对对对 |
[15:54] | Look what you did to my mom. | 看看你把我妈弄得 |
[15:56] | Should we sneak out? | 我们要偷偷溜出去吗 |
[15:57] | Yes. | 当然 |
[15:57] | Here we go, sneaking out. | 走吧 溜 |
[15:59] | Sneak… sneak, sneak, sneak. | 溜 溜 溜 |
[16:01] | Nuts! | 过分 |
[16:03] | I don’t know what went wrong. | 我不懂错出在哪儿 |
[16:05] | I thought I could sell anything. | 我以为我什么都能卖出去的 |
[16:06] | I really thought I’d get my dream. | 我还以为真能梦想成真了 |
[16:08] | Dreams are dumb! They ruin your life! | 梦想是狗屁 会毁了你的一生 |
[16:10] | – What? – Tell me about it! | -什么 -可不是嘛 |
[16:11] | I’ll never be the Royal Baby. | 我就永远成不了乔治王子 |
[16:13] | Can I finish my dinner in my room? | 我能去房间吃吗 |
[16:15] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[16:19] | I guess I’ll go talk to her. | 我得去和她谈谈 |
[16:20] | No, Lin, you’re still sad about your shoes. | 别 琳 你还为鞋的事儿难过着呢 |
[16:22] | I’ll-I’ll go. | 我 我去吧 |
[16:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:27] | Tina, can, uh, can we talk? | 蒂娜 我们能谈谈吗 |
[16:29] | Still got that spaghetti, huh? | 还拿着意面呢 |
[16:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:32] | That’s good. | 挺好 |
[16:33] | We’ll wash the sheets later. | 我们待会儿给你洗床单 |
[16:34] | – Okay. – Look… you are obviously upset. | -好 -你表现得很不开心 |
[16:37] | I-is… is it about your puberty show? | 是跟那个青春期演出有关吗 |
[16:40] | Kinda. | 算是吧 |
[16:40] | You want to tell me about it? | 想跟我说说吗 |
[16:42] | Okay, but if I tell you | 好 但如果我告诉你 |
[16:44] | then I’m telling you another kid’s secret. | 就会泄露另一个孩子的秘密 |
[16:46] | Do you swear not to tell? | 你能发誓不告诉别人吗 |
[16:47] | I think so… | 可以 |
[16:48] | as long as it’s not… | 只要不是 |
[16:49] | murder. | 谋杀事件 |
[16:50] | – It’s not. – Good. | -不是 -那就好 |
[16:52] | Well, there was gonna be | 乔丝玲的派对上 |
[16:53] | 45 minutes of spin the bottle | 会有一个45分钟的 |
[16:54] | at Jocelyn’s party… | 转瓶子环节 |
[16:56] | Okay… | 然后呢 |
[16:56] | …but I got uninvited | 可就因为我 |
[16:57] | because now I’m Mona Nucleosis, | 成了反接吻的腺热代言人 |
[16:59] | the face of anti-kissing! | 乔丝玲收回对我的邀请了 |
[17:00] | Oh, uh, that sounds bad, yeah. | 那可真糟糕 |
[17:03] | And Mr. Frond told me I could be the new permanent soloist, | 福旺德老师说我以后可以一直唱独唱 |
[17:05] | but if I do the show tomorrow | 但如果我参加明天的演出 |
[17:06] | no one will ever want to kiss me ever again. | 就再也不会有人愿意吻我了 |
[17:08] | Okay, first of all, | 首先 |
[17:09] | people will want to kiss you again, Tina. | 肯定会有人想吻你的 蒂娜 |
[17:12] | – Really? – Yup. | -真的吗 -对 |
[17:13] | – Boys? – Yup. | -男孩儿吗 -对 |
[17:14] | What do they look like? | 长什么样的 |
[17:15] | I-it’s a hypothetical, it’s… | 这 这只是个假想 |
[17:17] | Tan? | 是小麦色皮肤吗 |
[17:17] | Yes, they’re tan boys. | 对 小麦色皮肤的男孩儿 |
[17:19] | But not like that orange-y self-tan. | 但不能是那种偏橙的假小麦色 |
[17:21] | Nope. Anyway, I know puberty positivity | 不会 我知道”积极面对青春期”演出 |
[17:24] | is important to you and that’s good | 对你很重要 这很好 |
[17:26] | but if doing this play is making you | 但如果参加演出 |
[17:28] | say something you don’t believe in, | 意味着你要说一些自己不认同的话 |
[17:29] | then maybe, you shouldn’t do it. | 那也许你就不该参加 |
[17:31] | Even if I said I would? | 即使我已经答应要参加了吗 |
[17:32] | Yeah, because whether you kiss anyone or not, | 因为无论你亲还是不亲 |
[17:34] | you’re in charge of your own… mouth. | 你的嘴都由你自己控制 |
[17:37] | Who you kiss with it and what you say with it. | 你可以自己决定要亲谁 想说什么 |
[17:39] | And, Tina? | 还有 |
[17:40] | Are you gonna say you have to tell on Jocelyn’s party? | 你是想说你要揭发乔丝玲的派对吗 |
[17:42] | No, I was going to ask you | 不 我是想问你 |
[17:44] | if you wanted me to get you a handful of ice cream. | 想不想来一把冰激凌 |
[17:49] | All right, places, everyone. | 做好准备 各位 |
[17:51] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 我会在舞台下看着你们 |
[17:53] | It’s my mouth. It’s my mouth. | 我的嘴自己掌控 我的嘴自己掌控 |
[17:55] | It’s my mouth. | 我的嘴自己掌控 |
[17:56] | Okay, everybody, let’s do this thing. | 好了 各位 咱来大干一场吧 |
[17:58] | Just be advised I’ve made some changes | 不过我在演出的最后做了些改动 |
[18:00] | to the end of the show, try to keep up. | 你们尽量跟上我 |
[18:01] | There’s our cue, let’s go. | 该我们上了 走吧 |
[18:04] | Oh, no! | 不好 |
[18:05] | I am afraid this student, Mona, is dying. | 这位”宪”同学恐怕命不久矣 |
[18:08] | Dying from mononucleosis. | 她得的是腺热 |
[18:09] | Nurse, I need you to write something down. | 护士 把我的话记下来 |
[18:11] | Yes, Doctor? | 您说 医生 |
[18:13] | Kissing is really dangerous. | 接吻非常危险 |
[18:16] | Wait, Doctor! | 等等 医生 |
[18:18] | Yes, Mona? | 怎么了 “宪”同学 |
[18:19] | I feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[18:21] | Because mono would really only cause death | 因为只有非常小 或非常老 |
[18:23] | in someone very old, very young, | 或免疫系统有缺陷的人 |
[18:25] | or someone who had a compromised immune system. | 得了腺热才会死 |
[18:27] | I looked it up. | 我查过了 |
[18:28] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[18:30] | Tina, if you don’t stick to the script, | 蒂娜 你要是不照着剧本来 |
[18:32] | the only thing you’ll be kissing | 就准备好和常驻独唱的位置 |
[18:33] | is permanent soloist good-bye. | 说再见吧 |
[18:35] | I’ve made up my mind, Mr. Frond. | 我已经决定了 福旺德老师 |
[18:37] | Kissing isn’t dangerous, but misinformation is. | 接吻并不危险 传播错误信息才危险 |
[18:40] | Wait! | 等等 |
[18:42] | Darryl, do you have mono? | 达瑞尔 你有腺热吗 |
[18:43] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[18:45] | There, see? | 看见了没 |
[18:46] | Nobody died… and nobody’s going to die. | 没人死 也没人会死 |
[18:48] | I mean, we all will, eventually, | 当然 人终有一死 |
[18:50] | but probably not today and probably not from mono. | 但不会是今天 也不会是死于腺热 |
[18:52] | Kissing is one of the great parts of life, like dancing. | 接吻是人生的乐事之一 就像跳舞 |
[18:55] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[18:56] | Or rainy days. | 或是下雨天 |
[18:57] | Or those croissants Meryl Streep made in that movie. | 或是梅姨在那部电影里做的牛角面包 |
[19:00] | We don’t have to not kiss. | 我们不必拒绝接吻 |
[19:01] | We just have to smart kiss… | 只需要明智地接吻 |
[19:03] | and now, I am going to kiss everyone in this row… | 现在 我要亲这一排的每一个人 |
[19:05] | Do what?! | 啥 |
[19:06] | Tina, no! No, no, Tina! | 蒂娜 不行 不行 蒂娜 |
[19:09] | *I don’t know much about huggin’ and a-kissin’…* | *对于拥抱和接吻 我懂得不多* |
[19:11] | You were good in that play, Tina. | 蒂娜 你今天表现得很好 |
[19:13] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[19:14] | And if you want, you can come to my party. | 如果你愿意 可以来我的派对 |
[19:16] | You know, I’ll probably have to weigh my options. | 我可能得想想 |
[19:17] | Okay, I’m in. | 想好了 我去 |
[19:19] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[19:20] | Bob, look at this. | 鲍勃 来看这个 |
[19:22] | That’s your… Wine Shoe. | 那不是你的 酒鞋吗 |
[19:23] | Some company stole my idea! | 有公司偷了我的创意 |
[19:25] | Booze Shoes. | 醇鞋 |
[19:26] | Our best selling novelty wine holder | 我公司五年来最畅销的 |
[19:28] | for five years running. | 创意酒托 |
[19:30] | Huh, they stole your idea before you had it. | 这公司在你的创意诞生前就有了 |
[19:33] | Or another way of saying that | 或者也可以说 |
[19:34] | is you stole it from them. | 是你偷了他们的创意 |
[19:36] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[19:37] | I thought of it. | 我自己想到的 |
[19:38] | Well, then look on the bright side, Lin, | 那就往好了想 琳 |
[19:40] | you came up with an idea | 你想到了一个 |
[19:41] | that people clearly want to buy. | 别人愿意买单的创意 |
[19:43] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:45] | I just got another idea. | 我刚又有了一个创意 |
[19:46] | Talk to me. | 说来听听 |
[19:47] | Candle Sandals. | 蜡烛凉鞋 |
[19:48] | You take a sandal. | 把凉鞋戳一个孔 |
[19:49] | You cut a hole in it, you put a candle in it. | 可以插蜡烛用 |
[19:51] | That… rhymes. | 挺…押韵嘛 |
[19:52] | Done, million dollars, done. | 搞定 百万美元到手 |
[19:54] | It’s genius. | 真是天才 |
[19:55] | Et voila. | 想到啦 |
[19:56] | Gene, go online and order a thousand sandals | 吉恩 上网订一千支凉鞋 |
[19:58] | and a thousand candles. | 和一千根蜡烛 |
[20:00] | – On it. – No. | -好咧 -不行 |
[20:01] | 詹妮弗·洛芙·休伊特 美国演员 歌手 | |
[20:01] | Oh, excuse me, jennifer Love Gorgeous. | 你好呀 詹妮弗·洛芙·超美丽小姐 |
[20:04] | Are you lost? | 您迷路了吗 |
[20:05] | The set of whatever movie | 您的电影拍摄地 |
[20:06] | you’re working on is down the street. | 在街那头呢 |
[20:08] | Mom, it’s me, Tina. | 老妈 是我 蒂娜 |
[20:10] | Wha-what? | 什 什么 |
[20:11] | I’m just dressed up | 我一会儿要去参加 |
[20:12] | because I’m going to Jocelyn’s birthday party. | 乔丝玲的生日派对 所以打扮了一下 |
[20:13] | Just a regular old birthday party, nothing special. | 就是个普通的生日趴 没啥特别的 |
[20:16] | Right, Dad? | 对吧 老爸 |
[20:16] | Right, Tina. | 对 蒂娜 |
[20:17] | Have fun at your regular birthday party. | 祝你在那个普通生日趴上玩的开心 |
[20:19] | Okay, bye. | 好的 拜 |
[20:22] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[20:23] | They’re gonna play spin the bottle. | 他们要玩转瓶子 |
[20:27] | What’s spin the bottle? | 转瓶子是什么 |
[20:28] | – Can we play? – Yeah. | -我们能玩吗 -对啊 |
[20:29] | That would be weird. | 那太诡异了 |
[20:35] | Checking the wind. | 检查风向 |
[20:36] | Floor is tilted one degree… | 地板有一度的倾斜 |
[20:38] | Oh, my God, Tina, go! | 老天 快转 蒂娜 |
[20:40] | My mom’s gonna be back in 37 minutes. | 我妈再37分钟就要回来了 |
[20:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:44] | Here we go. | 我转了 |
[20:54] | *I guess you’re just what I needed* | *我想你就是我要找的那个人* |
[20:58] | *I needed someone to feed* | *我要找一个人喂他* |
[21:02] | *I guess you’re just what I needed* | *我想你就是我要找的那个人* |
[21:05] | *I needed someone to bleed…* | *我要有一个人流血* |
[21:26] | *I don’t mind…* | *我不介意* |