时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | 老鼠蛋糕 除虫害公司 | |
[00:20] | Who wants mommy’s Famous Pancakes | 谁想吃妈咪的拿手料理 |
[00:22] | with a chocolate chip happy face on ’em? | 上面有巧克力屑笑脸的薄饼呀 |
[00:24] | I don’t get why they’re so happy. | 我不懂它们干嘛这么开心 |
[00:25] | They’re about to be eaten. | 它们马上就要被吃掉了啊 |
[00:26] | And then worse. | 然后还有更糟的等着它们 |
[00:27] | I kind of want to slap the smile off him. | 我有点想扇它的笑脸 |
[00:30] | When you guys were little, you loved Mr. Flapjack. | 你们小时候可是很喜欢薄饼先生的 |
[00:33] | Now you’re just a bunch of pancake poopers. | 现在你们只知道挑三拣四 |
[00:36] | Dad, get it! It could be the president | 老爸 快接 可能是早餐国总理 |
[00:37] | of breakfast calling to congratulate us. | 打电话来恭喜我们了 |
[00:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:40] | Bob, it’s me, Critter. | 鲍勃 是我啊 克里特 |
[00:42] | Oh, hey, Critter. | 你好 克里特 |
[00:43] | Hey, Critter! | 你好 克里特 |
[00:45] | So, how are you? | 你还好吗 |
[00:46] | Oh, can’t complain, except for the fact that I’m in jail. | 没什么可抱怨的 除了我现在在监狱里 |
[00:48] | – You’re in jail? – Critter got pinched. | -你在监狱里 -克里特被抓了 |
[00:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:51] | It’s silly, really. | 挺傻的 真的 |
[00:52] | I got stopped for a broken taillight, | 我因为尾灯破了被拦住 |
[00:54] | and it turns out I owed $9,000 in unpaid parking tickets. | 结果查出我欠了九千美金的违章停车罚款 |
[00:58] | That’s a lot of unpaid parking tickets. | 那可真不少 |
[01:00] | Bob, I’m in an outlaw motorcycle club. | 鲍勃 我们那儿可是非法摩托车俱乐部 |
[01:02] | We don’t pay parking tickets. | 我们从来不付违章停车罚款 |
[01:03] | In fact, we make kind of a whole big thing | 事实上 我们还觉得把罚单扔掉 |
[01:05] | about throwing ’em out. | 是一件很酷的事 |
[01:11] | But I got to pay off this fine and get out of jail. | 但我必须付清罚款才能出狱 |
[01:13] | That’s where you come in. | 所以我才给你打电话 |
[01:15] | W-Wait, wait. You want me to help you get out of jail? | 等等 等等 你想让我帮你出狱 |
[01:17] | Jailbreak! Tell him we’re in. | 越狱 告诉他这个忙我们帮了 |
[01:19] | I’ll put on a dress and distract the guard! | 我可以穿裙子分散狱警的注意力 |
[01:21] | Yoo-hoo! Just practicing. | 练习一下 |
[01:23] | Listen, Bob, I need you to sell my bike for me | 鲍勃 我需要你帮我卖掉我的车 |
[01:25] | so I can pay off this fine and get out of here. | 这样我就能付清罚款离开监狱 |
[01:27] | Can’t you call Mudflap? | 你怎么不给你老婆挡泥布打电话 |
[01:28] | No, Mudflap’s on a wilderness retreat | 不行 挡泥布去参加一个 |
[01:30] | called “Women of the Wild.” | 叫”野性妇女”的野外活动了 |
[01:31] | They teach you how to survive in the woods– | 他们在那儿学习如何在森林里生存 |
[01:33] | which dirt’s edible, | 比如什么土能吃 |
[01:34] | how to confuse a bear, stuff like that. | 如何迷惑一只熊 诸如此类的 |
[01:36] | Oh. Who’s watching your baby? | 那谁照看你的小孩 |
[01:38] | Sidecar’s with the sitter. | 跨斗和临时保姆在一起 |
[01:39] | Look, I got a buyer lined up. | 我已经联系好买家了 |
[01:40] | He’ll give you ten grand for it. | 他会出一万美元 |
[01:42] | That’ll cover my fine. | 这样就能付清我的罚款了 |
[01:42] | Oh, I-I can’t really help you sell a motorcycle | 我不能帮你卖一辆 |
[01:45] | that’s probably… stolen, I’m assuming. | 据我所知很可能是偷来的摩托车 |
[01:48] | Narc! Bob, the bike’s not stolen. | 鲍勃 那车不是偷的 |
[01:50] | It’s made from stolen parts. | 是用偷来的零件组装的 |
[01:52] | Once you put them all together, | 你把它们都组装在一起 |
[01:53] | it’s a brand-new bike. | 就是辆全新的车 |
[01:54] | Here’s what you got to do. | 你这样做 |
[01:56] | Go to my apartment, get my bike, go to the buyer. | 去我家 拿车 去找买家 |
[01:58] | Another outlaw biker guy? | 也是骑摩托的法外之徒么 |
[02:00] | No, no, no, no, an investment banker guy named Kenny. | 不不不 是一个叫凯尼的投资银行家 |
[02:02] | He’s super straight-laced, kind of a big nerd, | 他非常古板 十足的书呆子 |
[02:04] | but he thinks this biker stuff will make him cool. | 但他觉得摩托车什么的会让他看起来很酷 |
[02:06] | So when you drop off the bike, make him feel cool. | 所以给他车的时候 尽量让他感觉酷一点 |
[02:09] | He’ll give you the money, you pay my fine, | 他付你钱 你用那钱交我的罚款 |
[02:10] | I get out of jail, we high five. | 我重获自由 咱俩击掌庆贺 |
[02:12] | Critter, I really wish we could help, but… | 克里特 我很希望能帮你 但是 |
[02:14] | Bob, my phone time’s up. | 鲍勃 我的电话时间到了 |
[02:15] | I need a yes or no answer here. | 我需要你回答帮还是不帮 |
[02:16] | – No? – Damn it! | -不帮 -该死 |
[02:18] | I don’t know why I gave you that option. | 我干嘛给你那个选择 |
[02:20] | So, let me get this straight. | 咱缕缕 也就是说 |
[02:21] | Critter asked you for help, | 克里特向你求助 |
[02:22] | and you told him to rot in jail? | 你让他在监狱里自生自灭 |
[02:23] | Louise, that’s not what happened… exactly. | 露易丝 不是这样的 不全是 |
[02:26] | I just hope when we call you from jail, | 但愿我们从监狱里给你打电话的时候 |
[02:28] | – you’ll help us out. – Yeah. | -你会帮我们 -是的 |
[02:29] | Of course we will! | 我们当然会 |
[02:31] | And bring us a cake with a smaller cake smuggled inside it! | 还要给我们带那种套娃蛋糕 |
[02:35] | So, we could stay here at our boring restaurant all day, | 我们可以整天耗在无聊的餐馆里 |
[02:39] | or we could help an outlaw biker sell his motorcycle. | 或者帮一个法外之徒卖摩托车 |
[02:42] | This is a no-brainer! | 用脚趾头都能选好吗 |
[02:44] | – No. – Come on! | -不行 -求你了 |
[02:45] | We never do fun activities together! | 我们从没一起做过有趣的事儿 |
[02:47] | This family is falling apart! | 这个家都快散了 |
[02:49] | We’re all just strangers under the same roof. | 我们住在同一屋檐下却是陌生人 |
[02:51] | Guys, selling a probably stolen bike | 孩子们 卖掉一个可能是偷来的摩托车 |
[02:53] | isn’t a fun family activity. | 可不是什么有趣的家庭活动 |
[02:55] | Going to the zoo is a fun family activity. | 去动物园才是 |
[02:59] | I love the zoo. | 我喜欢动物园 |
[03:00] | So many animals. | 有很多动物 |
[03:01] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[03:03] | I don’t know this number. | 我不认识这个号码 |
[03:05] | – That’s exciting. – Hello? | -好期待 -喂 |
[03:06] | Bob, it’s me again. | 鲍勃 还是我 |
[03:07] | I’m talking on a butt phone. | 我在用屁股手机给你打电话 |
[03:09] | What’s a butt phone? | 什么是屁股手机 |
[03:09] | Well, it’s a cell phone | 就是有人 |
[03:10] | somebody smuggled in here in an orifice of his body. | 藏在他身体某个洞里偷偷带进来的手机 |
[03:13] | – Oh, okay. – Come on, I’m desperate here. | -好吧 -求你了 我绝望死了 |
[03:15] | You’re the only one I can ask for help. | 你是我唯一可以寻求帮助的人 |
[03:17] | Why don’t you just ask the One Eyed Snakes? | 你怎么不问问独眼蛇 |
[03:19] | The biker gang that you’re the leader of? | 你不是那个摩托车帮派的头吗 |
[03:21] | I’m kind of on a break from the One Eyed Snakes. | 我离开独眼蛇了 |
[03:24] | What? I can’t understand you. | 什么 我没听懂 |
[03:25] | I’m on a break from the One Eyed Snakes. | 我离开独眼蛇了 |
[03:28] | I still can’t make out what you’re saying. | 我还是没听清 |
[03:30] | I’m on a break from the One Eyed Snakes. | 我离开独眼蛇了 |
[03:32] | – Oh. Really? You left the One Eyed Snakes? – What?! | -真的吗 你离开独眼蛇了 -什么 |
[03:35] | Great. Now everybody in jail knows. | 这下好了 监狱里的人都知道了 |
[03:37] | I’m probably gonna get picked last | 我肯定是大家决定发起暴乱时 |
[03:38] | for riots and stuff like that. | 最后一个被选的人了 |
[03:40] | – What-what happened? – I’m a dad now. | -你到底怎么了 -我现在当爸爸了 |
[03:42] | I-I can’t go out till 6:00 in the morning | 我不可能早上六点才回家 |
[03:43] | and then get up at 6:00 in the morning. | 又早上六点就起床 |
[03:45] | I get it. Everything changes when you have kids. | 我懂了 一有孩子 一切就都变了 |
[03:47] | I heard your penis gets stretched out, | 我听说当爹的人小鸡鸡会变长 |
[03:49] | – and it’s never the same. – Gene. | -然后就再也回不去了 -吉恩 |
[03:51] | Also, I got a straight job at What the Tech. | 我还在”搞啥鬼”找了份工作 |
[03:54] | It’s an electronic superstore. | 那儿是个电器城 |
[03:56] | Critter, that’s great! | 克里特 那真是太棒了 |
[03:57] | I know, I know, right thing, blah, blah, blah. | 我知道 你要说这才是正道之类的一堆废话 |
[04:00] | But here’s why I got to get out of jail ASAP. | 但我想赶紧出狱是因为 |
[04:03] | I start today at 4:00. | 我今天下午四点开工 |
[04:04] | If I don’t show up, I don’t have a job. | 如果我没出现 工作就没了 |
[04:06] | And if I don’t have a job, | 如果我没工作 |
[04:07] | I can’t provide for my family. | 就养不了家了 |
[04:09] | But I guess I could always go back to robbing. | 不过我还是可以重操旧业 去偷 |
[04:11] | – Oh, come on, Critter. – Looting. | -得了 克里特 -去抢 |
[04:13] | – Critter. – Coming up with more and more interesting ways | -克里特 -想出更多更有趣的办法 |
[04:15] | – to sell crystal methamphetamine. – Critter. | -去卖毒品 -克里特 |
[04:17] | But maybe you can live with that; maybe I had you wrong. | 但也许你能接受 也许我看错了你 |
[04:20] | Okay, fine, I’ll help you. | 好吧 好吧 我帮你 |
[04:21] | Oh, thank you, Bob! I’m eternally grateful! | 谢谢你 鲍勃 我全心全意感激你 |
[04:24] | See you soon. Love you. | 回见 爱你 |
[04:25] | Bye. Love you, too. | 再见 我也爱你 |
[04:27] | What happened? You love him? | 怎么了 你爱他是几个意思 |
[04:28] | Oh, I guess I’m gonna help Critter sell his bike. | 我真得去帮克里特卖他的摩托车了 |
[04:33] | Lin, will you and the kids watch the restaurant? | 琳 你和孩子们看着餐馆好吗 |
[04:34] | I’m gonna go to Critter’s. | 我去克里特家 |
[04:35] | No! | 不好 |
[04:36] | I know you guys want to go, | 我知道你们都想去 |
[04:38] | but Lin, someone has to watch the restaurant. | 但是琳 总得有人看餐馆啊 |
[04:40] | I want to see the baby. | 我想去看看婴儿 |
[04:42] | Come on, Dad. It’s either this or the zoo. | 老爸 要么去那里要么去动物园 |
[04:44] | And nobody wants to go to the zoo except Mom. | 可是除了老妈没人想去动物园 |
[04:46] | – I love the zoo. – Fine. | -我喜欢动物园 -好吧 |
[04:48] | I guess we’re closing the restaurant | 那我们歇业一天 |
[04:49] | so we can help sell a mostly stolen bike. | 去帮忙卖掉一辆几乎是偷来的车吧 |
[04:52] | – Yay! Close the restaurant! – Baby! | -今天不营业了 -宝贝 |
[04:55] | – Zoo! – Tina! | -动物园 -蒂娜 |
[04:56] | Oh. Right. Bike! | 对 卖车 |
[04:59] | Hi, baby! Boop, boop! | 宝贝 |
[05:01] | Critter just texted. | 克里特刚发信息了 |
[05:02] | From the butt phone? | 用屁股手机吗 |
[05:02] | I’m waiting for a fart fax. | 有放屁传真吗 |
[05:04] | He said to look for his garage key next to the skull. | 他让我在头骨旁找他的车库钥匙 |
[05:07] | Which skull? There are, like, 20 of them. | 哪个头骨 这里得有二十个 |
[05:09] | This one’s cool. | 这个很酷 |
[05:10] | Hi. How are you? | 你好吗 |
[05:11] | I don’t know, I just have a headache. | 我不知道 我头疼 |
[05:13] | So, Sidecar just ate, and I have to go. | 跨斗刚刚喂过了 我得走了 |
[05:15] | Wait. What? No, no, no. | 等等 什么 不行 不行 |
[05:16] | Critter didn’t say anything about watching the baby. | 克里特没说要帮忙看小孩啊 |
[05:18] | Well, I have an exam. | 我有个考试 |
[05:20] | And the professor says I have to start going to those. | 教授说我这次真得去了 |
[05:21] | It’s okay. I can watch the baby. | 没关系 我来看孩子 |
[05:23] | – Lin, no, we… – Give me the baby. | -琳 不行 我们 -把孩子给我 |
[05:25] | Oh, I got the baby! | 我抱着孩子了 |
[05:27] | He needs his nap soon. | 他很快就得睡觉了 |
[05:28] | And he’s a little… difficult to put down. | 哄他睡觉不太容易 |
[05:31] | And if he doesn’t get his nap, he’s… | 如果没睡好觉 他就会变成… |
[05:32] | I don’t want to say a horrifying monster, | 我不想说可怕的魔鬼 |
[05:34] | but, um, have you seen that movie Monster? | 你看过电影《怪物》吗 |
[05:36] | Oh, I can put him down. I have three kids. | 我能搞定的 我有三个孩子 |
[05:39] | I can still rock Gene to sleep. Gene, come here. | 我现在都能把吉恩给哄睡着 吉恩来 |
[05:41] | No! Stay away, you sleep witch! | 不 离我远点 催眠巫婆 |
[05:43] | Okay, so call if you need anything. | 好的 有什么需要就打给我 |
[05:45] | But also, don’t call because I’ll be in my exam. | 不过别打 因为我在考试 |
[05:47] | Found the key. I’m supposed to take the motorcycle | 找到钥匙了 我要把摩托车 |
[05:49] | to a guy named Kenny on Water Street. | 交给瓦特街上一个叫凯尼的人 |
[05:52] | Great. How are we supposed to get it | 要我怎么把摩托车 |
[05:53] | all the way over there? | 给弄过去 |
[05:54] | – I’ll drive it. – No, Louise. | -我来开 -露易丝 不行 |
[05:55] | I guess I’ll roll it over. | 我推过去吧 |
[05:57] | That’s bad ass, Dad. | 真牛逼啊 老爸 |
[05:58] | You know what? | 那这样 |
[05:59] | I’m just gonna put him in the stroller, | 我把他放婴儿车里 |
[06:01] | walk around the block, | 在附近转转 |
[06:02] | and I bet he falls asleep right away. | 他肯定马上就能睡着 |
[06:03] | He just needs an experienced mom. | 他只是需要一位更有经验的妈 |
[06:05] | Come on, baby. Ooh, the baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[06:07] | I’m killin’ it with this kid. | 这孩子跟我很合拍 |
[06:09] | I’m glad Mom has someone else to smother | 太好了 老妈有新的溺爱对象了 |
[06:10] | so I can finally grow up and… | 我终于可以长大 然后… |
[06:12] | Rattle! Shake, shake, shake! | 哟 是摇铃 摇啊摇 |
[06:16] | Oh, whoops, you got away from me! | 你跑远了 |
[06:18] | I got you back. You’re safe. | 没事 抓住你了 |
[06:21] | Sidecar thinks I’m a fun Mommy… | 跨斗觉得我是有趣的妈妈 |
[06:23] | Sidecar, do you like your name? | 跨斗 你喜欢自己的名字吗 |
[06:26] | Oh, no. Yeah, I like it, too. | 我也喜欢 |
[06:27] | It’s really… pretty. | 挺好…听的 |
[06:29] | Oh, Hot Totties! | 宝宝游乐城 |
[06:30] | I used to take the kids here | 以前孩子们还小的时候 |
[06:31] | when they were babies. | 我也常带他们来 |
[06:34] | You’re supposed to be napping right now. | 你现在应该睡觉的 |
[06:36] | But you know what would be good? | 不过还有一个选择是 |
[06:37] | To go in there and get you tired out. | 咱进去 等你玩累了先 |
[06:39] | You want to go in? | 想进去吗 |
[06:40] | Just look at me and say nothing if you want to go in. | 如果想去 就看着我什么也别说 |
[06:44] | I-I said say nothing. | 我说的是什么也别说 |
[06:46] | Say nothing. | 什么也别说 |
[06:49] | All right, great, we’re going in. | 不错 我们进去吧 |
[06:52] | This bike doesn’t sound well. | 这个摩托车听起来不咋地 |
[06:54] | Yeah, it doesn’t handle well, either. | 控制力也不咋地 |
[06:55] | You know, you guys are making this much harder. | 你们仨在上面很难推 |
[06:57] | And it kind of has an attitude. | 它好像还挺有意见 |
[06:59] | Hey, that guy keeps turning when we turn. | 我们一转弯那个人也总是跟着转 |
[07:01] | He’s wearing loafers. You know what that means. | 他穿着懒人鞋 晓得啥意思不 |
[07:04] | He’s got pennies. | 他很有钱 |
[07:05] | Maybe he should use them to buy socks. Am I right? | 也许该用那钱买双袜子 是吧 |
[07:08] | Let’s see if Preppy Pete turns, too. | 咱看看这位有钱人这次还转不转了 |
[07:11] | He is following us! | 他在跟踪我们 |
[07:13] | No, he’s not, Louise. | 露易丝 他没有 |
[07:15] | He’s just coincidentally turning when we turn. | 他只是碰巧和我们一条路 |
[07:17] | Maybe he’s never seen a man’s back sweat as much as yours. | 可能因为他没见过像你留这么多汗的人 |
[07:20] | My back’s not… Oh, my God, it is. | 我没 天呐真的流好多汗 |
[07:25] | That’s nice. | 真好 |
[07:27] | They get along, don’t they? | 他们相处得挺好 对吧 |
[07:28] | Yeah. They’re baby buddies. | 成小伙伴儿了 |
[07:30] | – What’s this one’s name? – Sidecar. | -他叫什么 -跨斗 |
[07:32] | – What? – Si… Simon. | -什么 -西蒙 |
[07:34] | Simon. Says. | 西蒙 |
[07:35] | – Well, that’s a nice name. – Thank you! | -不错的名字 -谢谢 |
[07:37] | This is Jacob. Hi, Jacob! | -这是雅各布 -你好呀 雅各布 |
[07:40] | I’m Linda. And I’m Bethany. | -我是琳达 -我叫贝珊妮 |
[07:42] | – Mama. – Hey, he called me Mama! | -妈妈 -他叫我妈妈了 |
[07:44] | He’s never… done that before? | 他以前没叫过吗 |
[07:46] | Ah… no! | 没有 |
[07:47] | Well, this is a special moment! | 那真是有意义的一刻啊 |
[07:50] | Yeah, it sure is, because, uh, I-I’m Simon’s mama! | 没错 因为 我是西蒙的妈妈 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:54] | Me and Simon. | 我和西蒙 |
[07:55] | Gettin’ through the world together, huh? | 开心地玩着 |
[07:57] | Just us… two. Yeah. | 就我们俩 |
[07:58] | Right now, till we go home later. | 到回家前 |
[08:00] | – Are you married? – Yeah. No, yeah. | -你结婚了吗 -结了 没 结了 |
[08:03] | Well, this is the address. | 地址就是这 |
[08:05] | Looks like we lost our stalker. | 好像甩掉了跟踪者 |
[08:06] | Louise, no one is stalking us. | 露易丝 没人跟踪我们 |
[08:08] | Yeah, ’cause we lost him. | 当然 因为我们把他甩掉了 |
[08:10] | Are you Bob? | 你是鲍勃吗 |
[08:11] | Uh, yeah. Kenny, right? | 是的 凯尼是吗 |
[08:12] | Critter’s bike. | 克里特的摩托 |
[08:15] | You guys don’t look like One Eyed Snakes. | 你们看着不像独眼蛇的人啊 |
[08:16] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[08:18] | You don’t look like a Kenny. | 你看着还不像凯尼呢 |
[08:19] | Yeah, you look like an Ethan or a Chad. | 顶多也就是个伊森 或是查得 |
[08:21] | Nice jacket. A lot of zippers. | 夹克不错 拉链挺多 |
[08:23] | Not too many, right? | 但也不会太多 对吧 |
[08:24] | No, no, no, no. | 不会不会 |
[08:25] | Wait, are you being sarcastic? | 你是在说反话吗 |
[08:26] | ‘Cause I’m really sensitive right now. | 我现在特别敏感 |
[08:27] | I just bought this. | 我刚才买的 |
[08:28] | Give us a twirl. | 转一圈看看 |
[08:29] | Twirling. | 转起来 |
[08:31] | Okay, let’s fire her up, but not without my mandana. | 来试试吧 不能忘了我的男当娜 |
[08:34] | Uh, okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:35] | Time to go hog wild. | 该狂野起来了 |
[08:37] | Time to go… | 该… |
[08:38] | Okay, time to go… | 好吧 该… |
[08:40] | Okay, time to… | 该… |
[08:41] | Hog. Time to go… | 狂… 该… |
[08:42] | Let’s try that again. Ready? | 再试一次 |
[08:43] | Time to go ho… | 该 |
[08:44] | Time to go, oh, hog. | 该狂野 |
[08:46] | That’s not it. | 还美好 |
[08:46] | I’m starting to feel bad for the bike. | 我突然好心疼摩托 |
[08:48] | Maybe it’s just not time to go hog wild. | 也许还不到狂野的时候 |
[08:50] | Ah, there. | 好了 |
[08:51] | There we go. | 可以了 |
[08:52] | Nothing like the sound of a 1,200-cc engine | 没有什么能比一辆非法摩托车内的 |
[08:54] | in the body of an outlaw hog, uh? | 1200cc引擎发出的声音更棒了 |
[08:57] | Hey, we gotta split, man! | 你们最好散开 |
[08:58] | The meth house is gonna blow! | 旋风要来啦 |
[08:59] | I’m just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[09:00] | No, I’m not. We gotta go, man, we gotta go! | 不 不开玩笑 我真要走了 |
[09:02] | Kenny, maybe we should finish our transaction | 凯尼 我们要不先把账结了 |
[09:04] | so we can leave, and then you can keep doing that? | 让我们先走 然后你再继续 |
[09:07] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Sorry. Sure. | 当然 好的 |
[09:08] | I’ll go get the money. | 我去拿钱 |
[09:09] | I’m leaving it running because I love the sound. | 就不熄火了 我喜欢这声音 |
[09:12] | And not because you’re not strong enough to start it again. | 明明是因为你怕又点不着 |
[09:14] | Right! | 没错 |
[09:17] | No! Stop! | 不 停下 |
[09:18] | What the…? Where’s my bike? | 什么 我的摩托呢 |
[09:20] | Preppy Pete just stole it! | 有钱人刚偷走了 |
[09:22] | The stalker. | 那个跟踪我们的人 |
[09:23] | Well, great. Now I can’t trust stalkers. | 这下好了 现在连跟踪者都不能信了 |
[09:27] | See, that guy was stalking us. | 看吧 那人真的在跟踪我们 |
[09:29] | This stinks! This sucks! | 太特么烦人了 |
[09:31] | Language! | 注意措辞 |
[09:32] | Oh, God, I have to tell Critter | 天呐 我得告诉克里特 |
[09:33] | that someone stole his bike. | 有人偷了他的车 |
[09:35] | The bike that was gonna get him out of jail | 可以救他出监狱 |
[09:36] | and put his life on the right track. | 把他生活带回正轨的车 |
[09:38] | Would it be rude if I just texted him that? | 发短信告诉他会显得没礼貌吗 |
[09:40] | – No, I should call. – You’re gonna call the butt phone? | -不 得打电话 -你要打给屁股手机吗 |
[09:42] | Yes, Tina, and please stop saying “Butt phone.” | 是的 别再说屁股手机了 |
[09:44] | – Can I have one more? – Okay, one more. | -能再说最后一次吗 -好吧 |
[09:46] | Butt phone. Actually, wait, can I save it for later? | 屁股手机 不 我留着等会再说行吗 |
[09:48] | – Fine. – Yes… | -行 -太好了 |
[09:49] | Hi. Can I, uh, please speak with Critter? | 能帮我找下克里特吗 |
[09:51] | Hold, please. | 稍等 |
[09:52] | Hey, Bob, are you here? You got the money? | 喂 鲍勃 在吗 拿到钱了吗 |
[09:54] | Hey, I talked to Candace. | 我刚和坎迪丝通过话 |
[09:55] | Thanks for taking care of Sidecar. | 谢谢你们照顾跨斗 |
[09:57] | He’s a sweet little fella. | 他是个可爱的孩子 |
[09:58] | ‘Less he doesn’t get a nap. | 除非没睡好觉 |
[10:00] | Then he gets extremely violent | 那时他会变得很暴力 |
[10:01] | and he just starts swingin’. | 开始扔东西 |
[10:02] | Takes after his mother. | 这点随他妈 |
[10:03] | Listen, Critter, someone, | 是这样的克里特 有人 |
[10:06] | kind of… stole your motorcycle. | 偷了你的车 |
[10:09] | Bob, I sincerely hope you didn’t say | 鲍勃 我诚挚地希望你刚说的 |
[10:10] | what I think you just said. | 不是我以为你说的那个意思 |
[10:12] | Someone stalked us and stole it! | 有人跟踪我们偷了你的车 |
[10:14] | He was wearing fancy pants! | 他穿着很时髦的裤子 |
[10:16] | hold-hold on. | 等等 |
[10:16] | Did Gene just say “Fancy pants”? | 吉恩刚说的是 时髦的裤子吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah, he did have nice pants. | 是的 他确实穿着挺潮的裤子 |
[10:20] | – Loafers? – Yeah. | -懒人鞋 -对 |
[10:21] | Socks or no socks? | 穿袜子没 |
[10:23] | No socks? | 没穿吧 |
[10:24] | – That sounds like Carl. – Carl? | -像是卡尔 -卡尔 |
[10:26] | Yeah, I called Carl first, before Kenny. | 对 找凯尼之前 我先和卡尔谈过 |
[10:28] | He’s another nerdy finance guy | 他也是个搞金融的呆小子 |
[10:29] | Who collects outlaw biker stuff. | 喜欢收集非法摩托之类的东西 |
[10:31] | Another one?! What’s with these guys? | 又来 这些人都咋了 |
[10:33] | I don’t know. I kind of get it. | 不知道 不过我好像能理解 |
[10:34] | They’re trapped in a world of numbers, | 他们被困在数字的世界里 |
[10:36] | but their lives don’t add up. | 自己的人生却怎么加都凑不出意义 |
[10:37] | All bills, no thrills. | 只有账单 没有情感 |
[10:39] | Breaks your heart, really. | 特别难过 真的 |
[10:40] | Carl tried to lowball me, | 卡尔想压我的价 |
[10:41] | so I told him I was gonna sell to somebody else. | 我就跟他说我不卖给他了 |
[10:44] | That no-socks son of a bitch | 肯定是那个不穿袜子的王八蛋 |
[10:45] | must’ve been pissed off enough to steal it. | 一气之下把车偷走了 |
[10:47] | Well, should we call the police? | 要不要报警 |
[10:48] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No po po. | 不不不 千万别 |
[10:50] | This bike has some stolen qualities, remember? | 这车有赃车的基因 你忘了吗 |
[10:53] | Right, right, right. | 对对对 |
[10:54] | Bob, I’m supposed to start work in a few hours. | 鲍勃 离我上班时间只剩几个小时了 |
[10:56] | I don’t want to put pressure on you, | 我不想给你压力 |
[10:57] | but this is my entire life in your hands. | 但我整个人生都在你手上了 |
[11:00] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[11:01] | You’ve got to find Carl Lumpkin | 你一定要找到卡尔·兰普金 |
[11:03] | and get my motorcycle back. | 把我的摩托车夺回来 |
[11:04] | How am I supposed to find Carl Lumpkin? | 我上哪儿去找卡尔·兰普金 |
[11:06] | Oh, I know Carl Lumpkin. | 我认识卡尔·兰普金 |
[11:07] | – You do? – Oh, yeah sure. We play squash. | -真的吗 -当然 我们是壁球球友 |
[11:09] | – He stole your bike. – He did what?! | -他把你的车偷走了 -你说什么 |
[11:10] | Oh, that is classic Carl. | 太像卡尔会干的事儿了 |
[11:12] | He also cheats at squash. | 他玩壁球也爱作弊 |
[11:13] | – Is that Kenny? – Yeah. Kenny knows Carl. | -是凯尼吗 -是 凯尼认识卡尔 |
[11:15] | – Put him on. – He wants to talk to you. | -让他听电话 -他要跟你讲话 |
[11:17] | Oh, boy. Um, how do I look? | 天 我妆容如何 |
[11:18] | Amazing. | 美极了 |
[11:20] | This is Kenny. | 我是凯尼 |
[11:21] | You know where Carl Lumpkin lives? | 你知道卡尔·兰普金住哪儿吗 |
[11:22] | Why, are you gonna kill him? | 你要干嘛 要他的命吗 |
[11:23] | No, you are. | 不 你去要 |
[11:25] | No, I’m just yankin’ your chain. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[11:27] | I gotcha. I gotcha. | 骗到你了 骗到你了 |
[11:29] | You got me so… so good. | 你把我吓傻了 |
[11:31] | Now, what you’re gonna do | 你要做的是 |
[11:32] | – is you’re gonna go to his house… – Uh-huh, yes. | -去他家 -好的 |
[11:34] | get your bike… | 拿回你的车 |
[11:35] | …and give my money to Bob. | 把钱付给鲍勃 |
[11:37] | Okay. Okay, cool plan. Yeah. | 好的 好计划 |
[11:38] | Put Bob back on. | 让鲍勃听 |
[11:39] | Really enjoyed talking to you. | 很高兴和你说话 |
[11:40] | Bob, listen, if Carl gives you any trouble, | 听我说 鲍勃 如果卡尔不配合 |
[11:42] | you’re the muscle. Be tough. | 就只能靠你一展雄风了 |
[11:44] | H-How do I do that? | 怎么展 |
[11:45] | Intimidate him. Make a threat. | 恐吓他 威胁他 |
[11:47] | Maybe something in the stabbing department. | 拿刀捅一捅之类的 |
[11:49] | – Ever stab anybody? – No. | -捅过人吗 -没有 |
[11:51] | Well, don’t tell him that. | 那可千万别跟卡尔说 |
[11:52] | Ooh, Bob, got to go. | 我得挂了 鲍勃 |
[11:53] | You don’t get a lot of minutes | 这种预付费的屁股手机 |
[11:54] | on these prepaid cavity phones. Go get ’em. | 时间都很短 拿下他们 |
[11:56] | Please tell me he told you we had to stab somebody. | 拜托告诉我他让你去捅人 |
[11:59] | – He did. – Yes! | -他是这么说的 -太好了 |
[12:00] | Let’s get stabby, Flabby! | 捅起来 |
[12:04] | Look at ’em. | 看看他们 |
[12:06] | Might be too many baby cooks | 咱厨房里 |
[12:07] | in the baby kitchen, right? | 好多大厨啊 |
[12:09] | Yeah, if you can’t stand the baby heat… | 是啊 如果受不了热气 |
[12:11] | – get out of the baby kitchen. – Get out of the baby oven. | -那就从厨房出来 -那就从烤箱出来 |
[12:14] | It’s oven. | 是烤箱 |
[12:15] | Oh, it’s my husband. | 是我老公 |
[12:16] | Hi, babe. We’re gonna be a little late, I think. | 嗨 亲爱的 我们可能会晚点儿回去 |
[12:18] | Simon’s still awake. | 西蒙还醒着呢 |
[12:20] | I’m trying to tire him out. | 我想让他玩累了先 |
[12:21] | – Who’s Simon? – Sidecar. | -西蒙是谁 -跨斗 |
[12:23] | I’m at Hot Totties with some fun young moms | 我在宝宝游乐城 和几个年轻妈妈一起 |
[12:25] | and they think Sidecar’s my son. | 她们以为跨斗是我儿子 |
[12:27] | And he called me Mama. | 他确实叫我妈妈来着 |
[12:28] | And I call him Simon. | 我叫他西蒙 |
[12:29] | And we’re just going with it. | 我们就将错就错了 |
[12:30] | Okay. Well, Critter’s bike got stolen | 好吧 克里特的车被人偷了 |
[12:33] | and I’m supposed to threaten to stab this guy. | 他让我去威胁偷车贼 说要捅他 |
[12:34] | So we’re gonna be a little late, too. | 所以我们也会晚一点 |
[12:37] | Well, I guess my day’s going a little better than yours… | 看来我这一天比你们的愉快多了 |
[12:40] | Oh, God. He’s throwing fake food everywhere. | 天呐 他开始到处扔假食物了 |
[12:42] | Oh. Right. They said he gets violent | 对 他们说如果没让他睡觉 |
[12:44] | if he doesn’t nap, so… | 他就会变得很暴力 所以 |
[12:45] | good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[12:47] | Linda? | 琳达 |
[12:48] | Bob, I got to go. The other moms are watching. | 我得挂了 鲍勃 别的妈妈都在围观了 |
[12:51] | Remember, Dad, your biker name is Mustache Manny | 记住 老爸 你的骑手代号叫大胡子 |
[12:54] | and you once ate somebody’s eyebrows | 你曾经因为某个人盯着你看 |
[12:55] | for looking at you funny. | 就把他的眉毛给啃了 |
[12:56] | And you hate cilantro. | 你讨厌香菜 |
[12:58] | Give me a Mustache Manny face. | 给我摆个大胡子的表情 |
[13:01] | – Chills. – Yeah. Oh, yeah. | -好怕怕 -的确 |
[13:03] | Look at you, Dad. | 看看你 老爸 |
[13:05] | You’re having fun, aren’t you? | 乐在其中啊 对吧 |
[13:06] | No. Just trying to get into character. | 并没有 只是想进入角色 |
[13:08] | Wait, wait, shh, shh. Do you hear that? | 等等 你们听见了吗 |
[13:10] | You look at my bike again | 你们要再敢瞄一眼我的车 |
[13:11] | – and you’re dead meat. – It’s coming from the backyard. | -就死定了 -从后院传来的 |
[13:13] | Yeah, I don’t play by the rules. | 我可不讲道理 |
[13:16] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[13:19] | Hi. Uh, can I help you? | 嗨 有事吗 |
[13:22] | Oh, hey, Kenny. | 嘿 凯尼啊 |
[13:23] | – Carl. – Super-duper cool to see you, bud. | -卡尔 -真高兴见到你 兄弟 |
[13:27] | I cannot hang out right now. | 但我现在不能跟你玩 |
[13:29] | I’ve got something on the stove, | 我炉子上还煮着东西 |
[13:31] | and I don’t want it to burn. | 我可不想让它焦掉 |
[13:33] | Oh what a coincidence, | 真巧 |
[13:34] | ’cause you know what else is burning? | 你知道还有什么会焦掉吗 |
[13:34] | Your pants, because you’re a liar! | 你的裤子 因为你是个骗子 |
[13:34] | 英语中有一句俗语”Liar Liar Pants On Fire” 意为说谎的人裤子会着火 | |
[13:36] | And that jacket looks ridiculous on you. | 还有 你穿那件夹克特别可笑 |
[13:38] | I-I’ve gotten a lot of compliments. Bye. | 多谢夸奖 再见 |
[13:41] | Carl, we know you have Critter’s bike in there. | 卡尔 我们知道克里特的车在里面 |
[13:44] | Give it back. Now. | 交出来 马上 |
[13:46] | Or I’m gonna eat your eyebrows. | 否则别怪我啃你眉毛 |
[13:48] | What? | 啥 |
[13:49] | I mean, I’m gonna st… I’ll stab you. | 我是说 别怪我捅你两刀 |
[13:51] | What Mustache Manny the dangerous outlaw biker | 这位代号大胡子的黑道骑手想说的是 |
[13:54] | is trying to say is hand over the bike, pal. | 把车交出来 伙计 |
[13:58] | I don’t know what bike you guys are talking about. | 我不知道你们说的什么车 |
[13:59] | Oh, yeah? Then what’s the motorcycle | 是吗 那你后院那坨 |
[14:01] | shaped-lump in your backyard? | 摩托车形状隆起的东西是啥 |
[14:03] | Eh, that’s not a motorcycle. | 那不是摩托车 |
[14:04] | Oh, it’s not? What is it then? | 是吗 那是啥 |
[14:06] | My, uh… horse? | 我的…马 |
[14:07] | – Go on. – That is my outlaw hog! | -继续说 -那是我的非法摩托 |
[14:09] | Hey! | 喂 |
[14:11] | Where’d my horse go? | 我的马上哪儿去了 |
[14:13] | – Butterscotch. – Butterscotch. | -奶油糖 -奶油糖 |
[14:16] | – That’s how you do it, Kenny. – No! | -这样才对嘛 凯尼 -不行 |
[14:18] | Get off, get off! Get… You’re squishing my face! | 下去 下去 别挤我脸 |
[14:20] | Get off me. Get off! | 下去 下去 |
[14:21] | – Don’t! Stop it! Ge… – Oh, my God. | -别 住手 下去 -天呐 |
[14:22] | Ge… Don’t do that! Aah! | 住手 |
[14:25] | Again, again! | 再来 再来 |
[14:25] | Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[14:27] | Yeah. Just tell me one thing. | 还好 就告诉我一件事 |
[14:28] | Did I look cool? | 我酷吗 |
[14:29] | I think you know the answer to that. | 你自己应该知道答案 |
[14:38] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[14:40] | He’s okay. | 他很好 |
[14:42] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[14:45] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. This is bad. | 天 天呐 太糟了 |
[14:47] | And we’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[14:49] | Kenny, you’ve gotta give us the money. We gotta go. | 凯尼 快把钱给我 我们得走了 |
[14:51] | No, I’m not buying a damaged bike. | 不 我才不要买一辆坏了的车 |
[14:52] | But you damaged it. | 可是你弄坏的啊 |
[14:53] | You know what? Carl really seems to want it | 卡尔好像很想要 |
[14:55] | and I’m gonna step back | 我就退一步 |
[14:55] | and graciously allow him to have it. | 慷慨地让给他好了 |
[14:57] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You should have it. | 不不不不 你买吧 |
[14:59] | You-you look really good on it. | 你骑起来很帅气 |
[14:59] | No, you know what, it really goes, | 你看 你整个后院 |
[15:00] | You look– no, it goes great with your whole backyard | 都是防水布 |
[15:01] | tarp thing you’ve got going on here, so… | 那车跟这儿特别搭 |
[15:03] | Hey, should we just forget this whole thing, | 我看咱俩把这事儿忘了 |
[15:04] | – and take it out on the squash court? – Yes. | -去打场壁球吧 -好的 |
[15:07] | – Squash it out! – Listen! | -打壁球咯 -听我说 |
[15:09] | Somebody’s fixing and buying this bike, | 必须有人修好这俩车 把它买下来 |
[15:10] | and we’re getting Critter out of jail! | 让我们把克里特救出监狱 |
[15:12] | I nominate Carl or you. | 我推荐卡尔 或者你 |
[15:13] | – I second you. – I third. | -我推荐你 -我也是 |
[15:14] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[15:16] | Dad, quick sidebar. | 老爸 开个小会 |
[15:17] | I know who can fix it– the One Eyed Snakes. | 我知道谁能修车 独眼蛇 |
[15:20] | Louise, we can’t go to the One Eyed Snakes. | 露易丝 我们不能去找独眼蛇 |
[15:22] | We don’t really have a choice here. | 我们没得选 |
[15:23] | If these squares aren’t gonna pay to fix it, | 这两个呆瓜不愿意修 |
[15:26] | the One Eyed Snakes are our only hope. | 独眼蛇是我们唯一的希望 |
[15:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:28] | Kenny, if the One Eyed Snakes | 凯尼 如果独眼蛇 |
[15:30] | are willing to fix the motorcycle, | 修好摩托车 |
[15:31] | would you buy it then? | 你还愿意买吗 |
[15:32] | – Do I get to meet them? – Yes. | -我能见到他们吗 -能 |
[15:34] | – Yes! – Well, now I want it. | -太好了 -现在我也想要了 |
[15:35] | Well, except that I want it. | 可我要 |
[15:36] | – Well, I want it, though. – No, I want it. | -我要 -不 我要 |
[15:37] | – I want it! – I want it! | -我要 -我要 |
[15:39] | – Stop! Stop! – I want it! | -别吵了 -我要 |
[15:41] | Kenny, you come with us. | 凯尼 你跟我们来 |
[15:42] | Carl, go back inside and don’t steal things. | 卡尔 你回去 以后别再偷东西了 |
[15:45] | You’re not my mom. | 你又不是我妈 |
[15:46] | What if he is? | 你怎么知道不是 |
[15:47] | All right, let’s roll this bike to the One Eyed Snakes. | 好 现在我们把这车推到眼蛇那儿去 |
[15:49] | Wait, I just want to say good-bye to Butterscotch. | 等等 我还想跟”奶油糖”道个别 |
[15:52] | Butterscotch isn’t real. | 根本没有什么”奶油糖” |
[15:53] | Right, right, right, right. | 我知道 我知道 |
[15:55] | Bye, Butterscotch, just in case! | 再见 “奶油糖” 万一你存在呢 |
[16:01] | Maybe you kids should wait out here. | 我看你们孩子还是在外面等吧 |
[16:03] | We started this together. | 一起开始的 |
[16:04] | We’re ending it together. | 就要一起结束 |
[16:06] | Yeah, like when we got that 15-foot party sub. | 就像我们那次吃4.5米的超级热狗一样 |
[16:09] | All right, fine, just stay near me. | 好吧 但要紧跟在我身后 |
[16:11] | That goes for you, too, Kenny. | 你也一样 凯尼 |
[16:14] | Hold-hold up, you want us to help fix Critter’s bike, | 等等 你要我们修好克里特的摩托 |
[16:17] | so you can sell it to Wolf of Wall Street over here? | 好让你把它卖给这头华尔街之狼 |
[16:19] | Kenny, hi. No one introduced us. Big fan. | 嗨 还没介绍 我是凯尼 超爱你们 |
[16:24] | – Kenny, Kenny? Kenny? – I’m sorry, got nervous. | -凯尼 凯尼 -抱歉 我太紧张了 |
[16:25] | – Not now, not now. – Laugh when I’m nervous. | -先别急 别急 -我一紧张就会笑 |
[16:27] | But don’t you want to help get Critter out of jail? | 可你们难道不想让克里特出狱吗 |
[16:29] | – No. – Critter hasn’t talked to us in weeks. | -不想 -克里特已经好几周没联系我们了 |
[16:31] | Yeah, yeah, and when we do see him, | 见到他的时候 |
[16:33] | he looks sleepy, and he just feels | 他也总是无精打采 |
[16:35] | like he’s never present with me. | 感觉一直在出神 |
[16:36] | Yeah, he hardly wants any meth. | 对 他连药都不想嗑了 |
[16:37] | But he has to get out of jail. | 但他必须从监狱脱身 |
[16:39] | He’s starting his new job today at What the Tech. | 今天是他在”搞啥鬼”电器城工作的第一天 |
[16:41] | – What? – Oh, God, see this is what I’m talking about. | -你说啥 -看吧 我就知道 |
[16:42] | – Are you kidding me? – I know! | -开什么玩笑 -你们也觉得吧 |
[16:43] | Oh, wait, I-I don’t think | 等下 我貌似 |
[16:45] | I was supposed to tell anyone that. | 说漏嘴了 |
[16:46] | Loose lips, wide hips. | 大嘴巴 肥屁股 |
[16:48] | Listen, Bob, it’s not gonna happen. | 听好了 鲍勃 想都别想 |
[16:50] | – Wheel that out of here. – Before you kick us out, | -赶紧弄出去 -在被赶走之前 |
[16:51] | could I just get a couple of selfies with you guys? | 能和你们来几张自拍吗 |
[16:53] | Okay, just don’t get my double chin. | 可以 不要照到我的双下巴 |
[16:54] | Well, then you, I hold the camera up like this, look. | 那你…那我这样拿 |
[16:56] | – Yeah, you hold it up. – See, and gooseneck. | -拿高点 -自拍杆就位 |
[16:58] | And click. | 咔嚓 |
[17:01] | Sleepity-deedy. | 小宝宝快睡觉 |
[17:03] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[17:04] | I freakin’ did it! | 我真的做到了 |
[17:05] | He’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[17:06] | Bethany, you’re bleeding. | 贝姗妮 你流血了 |
[17:08] | Oh, yeah, just a little. | 是有一点 |
[17:10] | But Jacob was throwing stuff, too, right? | 可雅各布也扔东西了 对吧 |
[17:12] | Oh, it was a whirlwind. | 简直是一场疾风骤雨 |
[17:13] | No, it was mostly Simon. | 不 主要是西蒙 |
[17:15] | Jacob was just covering himself. | 雅各布只是在自保 |
[17:17] | He learned the word help today. | 他今天学会了”救命”这个词 |
[17:19] | Help. | 救命 |
[17:19] | Jacob, shush, shush. | 嘘嘘 雅各布 |
[17:21] | Please don’t shush my son. | 请别嘘我儿子 |
[17:22] | Okay, look, you know, so Sidecar got a little crazy. | 好吧 跨斗刚才是反应过激了 |
[17:24] | They said he would be hard to put down and it’s true. | 他们告诉哄他睡觉很难 看来是真的 |
[17:27] | Who’s “They”? | “他们”是谁 |
[17:28] | Yeah, and who’s Sidecar? | 对哦 跨斗有是谁 |
[17:29] | – Who said that? – What’s going on? | -这是谁说的 -怎么回事 |
[17:31] | I, uh, okay, okay, okay, yes. | 我 好吧 我坦白 |
[17:33] | I-I renamed this kid Simon and I told you he was my son. | 西蒙是我乱取的 我还骗你说我是他妈 |
[17:36] | He’s not your son? | 你不是他妈 |
[17:37] | Let me clarify. | 解释一下 |
[17:38] | I did not kidnap him, okay? | 我并不是人贩子 |
[17:40] | His father’s in jail and his mother’s in the woods. | 他父亲进监狱了 母亲去森林了 |
[17:42] | I mean, she’s alive! She’s fine! | 别误会 她还活着 她没事 |
[17:44] | I’m just gonna make a quick call. | 我去打个电话先 |
[17:46] | No, no, no, no, no, no! No phone! | 别别别 别打电话 |
[17:47] | Oh, look at that — Jacob’s getting into preschool! | 看那边 雅各布惹上学前班的了 |
[17:49] | What? Where? Which one? | 什么 哪儿呢 哪个 |
[17:53] | Delete, delete, delete. | 删 删 删 |
[17:56] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[17:57] | I like that one. Send me that one. | 这张我喜欢 发给我 |
[17:58] | Send it to me, too. | 也发我一张 |
[18:00] | Looking at us laughing together. | 看我俩笑得多开心 |
[18:02] | Guys, will you please just tell Kenny you’ll fix the bike, | 各位 能告诉凯尼说你们能修好摩托 |
[18:04] | so he’ll give me the money? | 好让他把钱给我吗 |
[18:05] | Bob, I said no. | 我说过了鲍勃 不行 |
[18:06] | We clearly don’t mean anything to Critter, | 克里特心中显然根本没有我们的位置 |
[18:08] | so he doesn’t mean anything to us. | 那我们也不会给他留位置 |
[18:09] | Of course you guys mean something to him. | 你们在他心中当然有位置 |
[18:11] | You know what? I’ll bet he misses | 我敢打赌 他一定很怀念 |
[18:13] | raising hell with all of you, uh… | 那些和你们一起胡作非为的日子 |
[18:16] | Lovable scamps? | 是讨人喜爱的流氓么 |
[18:17] | Right, so why don’t you try to meet him in the middle? | 对 所以你们为啥不能和他达成妥协呢 |
[18:20] | What do you mean? | 怎么说 |
[18:21] | Well, like, maybe you could | 你们可以和克里特一同早起 |
[18:22] | wake up early with Critter and raise hell | 把每天胡作非为的时间 |
[18:24] | before he has to go to work or… | 改到他上班前 或者 |
[18:27] | after work, but before Sidecar’s bedtime. | 下班后 但要在跨斗睡觉前结束 |
[18:30] | Like, commit a crime or whatever you like to do. | 在这期间 你们大可以去犯个罪什么的 |
[18:33] | – Crime. – Right. | -犯罪 -对 |
[18:34] | So you do that before bedtime, right, guys? | 只要在孩子睡觉前做就行 明白吗 |
[18:36] | I do my crimes before bedtime. | 我睡觉前也干坏事儿 |
[18:38] | Tuckers me right out. | 特别有助于睡眠 |
[18:40] | I guess we can be a little more tolerant | 我想我们是可以对克里特的情况 |
[18:42] | of Critter’s situation. | 多包容一点 |
[18:43] | And other races. | 对其他人种也是 |
[18:44] | Also, for the record, | 还要澄清一点 |
[18:45] | having kids isn’t that bad. | 养小孩并没有那么糟 |
[18:48] | I mean, I’ve spent all day | 我今天花了一整天 |
[18:49] | doing this extremely inconvenient favor for Critter, | 来帮克里特这个超级麻烦的忙 |
[18:52] | but being with my kids actually made it kind of fun. | 但有孩子们陪着我平添了不少乐趣 |
[18:55] | That’s-that’s nice. | 真好 |
[18:56] | You’re welcome! | 不谢 |
[18:57] | Ha-ha, you like your kids. | 呵呵 你喜欢你的小孩 |
[18:59] | So, the motorcycle– fix it, please? | 所以 摩托车 能修好 对吗 |
[19:01] | Yeah, we’ll-we’ll fix it up. | 好 我们修 |
[19:03] | And then you can sell it to this square over here. | 然后你可以把它卖给这个无趣的人 |
[19:05] | It’s Kenny. Or whatever you want. | 我叫凯尼 不过您愿意叫啥都成 |
[19:06] | Hey, you guys on LinkedIn? | 你们有领英账号吗[职业社交网站] |
[19:08] | Kenny… | 凯尼 |
[19:09] | Yeah, I am. | 我有 |
[19:09] | – Me, too. – Yeah, me, too. | -我也有 -我也有 |
[19:12] | You sure you want to work today, Dad? | 你确定今天要工作吗 老爸 |
[19:14] | ‘Cause we could find another biker to get out of jail. | 要不咱再去解救一个被困监狱的骑手 |
[19:16] | Like a naughty unicyclist. | 比如不守规矩的单轮车骑手什么的 |
[19:18] | No, I think I’m good. | 不了 我没兴趣 |
[19:19] | Look. It’s Critter and Mudflap. | 看 克里特和挡泥布来了 |
[19:20] | Oh, with my buddy Sidecar. | 还有我的小伙伴跨斗 |
[19:24] | I can’t look at you like that. | 你人模人样的我真不习惯 |
[19:25] | I know. I can’t look at myself. | 我懂 我自己也不习惯 |
[19:27] | Yeah, at least cut the sleeves off. | 至少该把袖子剪了吧 |
[19:29] | I tried– my manager’s a 19-year-old boy named Randy, | 我试过了 可我的经理 19岁的蓝迪 |
[19:32] | and he reamed me for it. | 把我狠训了一通 |
[19:34] | Well, it is what it is. | 总之就是这样了 |
[19:36] | We wanted to bring you a thank-you gift | 我们是来为昨天的事道谢的 |
[19:37] | for helping me out yesterday. | 这是一点心意 |
[19:39] | It’s a phone charger from What the Tech. | 是”搞啥鬼”电器城里卖的充电器 |
[19:41] | It might be broken. | 可能是坏的 |
[19:41] | It was in the discount bin. | 我在折扣区里拿的 |
[19:43] | This is a printer. It’s not a– | 这是打印机 不是… |
[19:44] | Phone chargers are, like, really small, but thanks. | 充电器比这小得多 不过还是谢了 |
[19:47] | Damn, where were you yesterday when I was in training? | 该死 我昨天培训的时候你在就好了 |
[19:50] | And I brought you this from my Women of the Wild Weekend. | 我从”野性妇女周”活动给你们带回了这个 |
[19:53] | It’s a pine cone. | 是松果 |
[19:54] | Give it! | 给我 |
[19:55] | Well, we got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[19:56] | We got to meet the Snakes back at headquarters. | 还得去总部见独眼蛇的兄弟们 |
[19:59] | We got a nursing student coming by to teach, | 今天有个护士生要过来 |
[20:01] | infant CPR class to the club. | 教他们婴儿心肺复苏术 |
[20:03] | She’s also gonna sell us a bunch of OxyContin. | 顺便卖奥施康定[止痛药]给我们 |
[20:05] | That’s, um, uh, huh. | 那真是…嗯 |
[20:07] | Well, I’m glad things are better between you guys. | 很高兴看到你们和好了 |
[20:09] | Yeah, me, too, Bob, me, too. | 我也是 鲍勃 |
[20:11] | And, Linda, you got Sidecar to nap yesterday! | 琳达 你昨天居然把跨斗哄睡着了 |
[20:14] | I did! | 是的 |
[20:15] | Incredible. Question– | 真厉害 问题来了 |
[20:17] | will you watch him next weekend | 下个周末是摩托车周 |
[20:18] | while we drive up to Laconia, | 我们要去新罕布什尔的拉科尼亚疯狂一把 |
[20:19] | New Hampshire, for Bike Week and go absolutely nuts? | 你愿意帮我们看一下小孩吗 |
[20:22] | – No. – Please? | -不要 -拜托 |
[20:23] | – Please? – No, no, no, no. | -拜托 -坚决不要 |
[20:25] | Worth a shot. | 可以试试 |
[20:25] | I could do it. | 我愿意 |
[20:26] | Hi, Sidecar… | 嗨 跨斗 |
[20:28] | No, Tina, no! | 不行 蒂娜 |
[20:29] | *Talkin’ on a butt phone* | *打屁股手机* |
[20:31] | *On a butt phone* | *屁股手机* |
[20:32] | *Talkin’ on a butt phone* | *打屁股手机* |
[20:34] | *On a butt phone* | *屁股手机* |
[20:35] | *Talkin’ on a butt phone* | *打屁股手机* |
[20:37] | *On a butt phone* | *屁股手机* |
[20:38] | *Talkin’ on a butt phone* | *打屁股手机* |
[20:40] | *On a butt phone* | *屁股手机* |
[20:56] | *Talkin’ on a butt phone* | *打屁股手机* |
[20:58] | *On a butt phone* | *屁股手机* |
[20:59] | *Talkin’ on a butt phone* | *打屁股手机* |
[21:01] | *On a butt phone* | *屁股手机* |