Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] 老鼠杀伤性武器 除虫害公司
[00:20] I’m bored. 无聊死了
[00:21] Somebody do something interesting. 拜托谁做点有趣的事情
[00:23] Well, wait till you see our new handshake. 看看我们新的花式握手
[00:24] Up top, time to mop. 往上 摩擦
[00:26] And… Bop! 击掌
[00:27] It isn’t ready yet. 准备的还不够充分
[00:28] Yeah, it is pretty slow today. 今天挺闲的
[00:30] You guys want to take the day off, maybe? 你们要不要休息一天
[00:31] Go have some fun… 去玩一…
[00:32] How’d you get to the door so fast? 你们溜得怎么那么快
[00:33] – Adios! – Later! – Bye! -再见 -回见 -拜拜
[00:35] I just said it. 我话才刚出口
[00:35] Be back in time to help clean up after closing. 按时回来帮忙收工
[00:38] If you two would move a little faster, 要是你们刚刚动作麻利点
[00:40] we wouldn’t have heard that. 我们就不用听这句话了
[00:41] But you did and now you got to help. 但你们听到了 就得帮忙
[00:44] These are all stained. 这些都发霉了
[00:46] I told the kids not to store the napkins under the sink. 我跟孩子们说过不要在水槽下放纸巾
[00:49] They’re all ruined. 都没法用了
[00:50] On the plus side, you made three in a row. 好的一面是 你刚刚三连中了
[00:52] I know. Watch this. 我知道 看着这个
[00:54] Sky hook! 勾射
[00:56] So what do you say… normal day off stuff? 怎们样 休息日老规矩吗
[00:58] Or we could try something new? 或者我们可以尝试点新的东西
[00:59] Hitch hike to Myrtle Beach? 比如搭车去默特尔海滩
[01:00] – Meet all the Myrtles? – No, no, no, no. -去看桃金娘 -不 不 不
[01:02] Let’s stick with the tried and true. 我们还是保险一点 按老规矩来吧
[01:04] We look for loose change under the pier, 去码头下面找零钱
[01:06] use that to buy some Fortune Fudge, 用捡到的钱去买幸运软糖
[01:07] then ride the Zany Plane… inverted… 然后去坐滑稽飞机 倒着坐
[01:09] throw up, and do it all over again? 吐一吐 然后再从头开始
[01:11] You really like getting your inverted on, huh? 你真的很爱倒着坐
[01:15] I’m developing a taste for it. 我正培养这方面的爱好
[01:16] We’ve already inverted ourselves twice this month. 我们这个月已经倒两次了
[01:18] When is enough enough?! 什么时候才是个够啊
[01:20] – When we’re out of throw up? – Yes. -等我们没得吐的时候 -正解
[01:22] Found another quarter! 又找到一个25分硬币
[01:23] Two dimes and six pennies for me! 我这儿有两个10分的和六个一分的
[01:25] I always get the worst section! 我总分到最差的区
[01:27] Nothing but bottle caps and Band-Aids! 除了瓶盖和创可贴啥都没有
[01:29] – No way. – Yes way. -不可能 -可能
[01:30] A two-butted goat? Impossible. 双臀山羊 不可能
[01:32] I swear I saw it… two butts. 我发誓我看到了 两个屁股
[01:34] On a farm, right past that cornfield on Route 6. 在一个农场 六号公路玉米田过去那家
[01:36] Just stop trying to impress me. 不必费心思在我面前逞能
[01:37] We’re already friends. 我们已经是朋友了
[01:40] Two-butted goat! 双臀山羊
[01:41] Two-butted goat!!! 双臀山羊
[01:43] Watch this one, Lin. 看这个 琳
[01:44] Off the counter and swish! 飞跃柜台 走你
[01:46] Well not swish, but… 没走好 可…
[01:48] Ah, good one. 还不错
[01:49] You weren’t even looking. 你看都没看
[01:50] You try. It’s fun. 你试试 很好玩
[01:50] – Take a few shots. – Nah. -扔几次试试 -不用了
[01:52] Come on, the restaurant is empty. 试试啊 餐馆里又没人
[01:53] Hey, we could play Horse. 我们可以玩投球比赛
[01:54] I don’t know. 这样好吗
[01:56] Maybe if we don’t keep score. 要不咱别计分了
[01:57] Well, you can’t play Horse without keeping score. 不计分怎么玩投球比赛
[01:59] – You have to. – It’s just… -得计分 -可是
[02:01] We can get a little competitive. 我俩会变得太好胜
[02:02] You get a little in your head. 然后我会完败你
[02:04] I get a little in your face. 你就耿耿于怀
[02:05] We won’t get like that this time, I promise. 这次不会的 我发誓
[02:07] Okay, I mean, it’s not really fair. 好吧 虽然有点以强欺弱
[02:09] I was fourth-grade hoop-shoot champion. 我毕竟是四年级投篮冠军
[02:12] And you weren’t, so… 而你不是 所以…
[02:13] Okay, take it easy. 得了
[02:15] All right. 好
[02:16] Now I have to make the same shot. 现在该我了
[02:18] And I miss. 没投中
[02:19] Horse是的比赛规则是每当有人不中 就记单词”Horse”中的一个字母 谁最先记入完整单词谁就输掉比赛
[02:19] Huh, all right, so I get an “H.” 好吧 我得到了一个H
[02:21] Yeah you do. 没错
[02:22] Which is good and fine. 没关系
[02:24] And this is fun. 很好玩
[02:25] I’m having fun. 我很享受
[02:26] Not at all in my head. 完全没有耿耿于怀
[02:28] Horse比赛的另一个规则是 后面的人要做与第一位选手相同的动作
[02:28] Spin around clockwise and then yell out 顺时针旋转 然后大声喊出
[02:29] your favorite Meryl Streep movie… It’s Complicated! 你最喜欢的梅姨电影 《为爱迷失》
[02:31] Yeah! 太棒了
[02:33] In your face! 完败你
[02:34] I mean, not in your face. 不对 我收回
[02:35] Sportsmanship. 友谊第一 比赛第二
[02:37] You’re seriously telling me 你们真的
[02:38] you don’t want to go and see a two-butted goat. 不想去看双臀山羊吗
[02:40] That cornfield on Route 6 is really far away. 六号公路上的玉米地超远的
[02:43] Also, there’s no such thing as a two-butted goat, Gene. 而且也根本没有什么双臀山羊 吉恩
[02:46] Yeah, call me when there’s a two-butted boy. 等哪天有双臀男孩了再打电话通知我吧
[02:48] Or just tell me, since we live at the same place. 或者直接告诉我 我们住一起嘛
[02:50] We never do anything I want to do! 我们从来不做我想做的事情
[02:52] No, we did that one time. 不对 做过一次
[02:53] We went to the hospital when you got a concussion. 你脑震荡那次我们如你所愿去了医院
[02:55] – Remember? – No! -记得吗 -不
[02:57] Plus, we have a great day planned. 再说了 我们今天有很棒的行程计划
[02:59] Now let’s read our fortunes. 先来看看我们的运势吧
[03:01] “Stay away from teenage skunks, “请远离幼年臭鼬
[03:02] they have P-U-berty.” Ha-ha! Na… 它们正处在’臭’春期”
[03:06] “If ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’ were candies and nuts, “如果’和’与’但是’是糖和坚果
[03:08] we’d all be eating our words.” 我们就都得吃掉自己说出的话啦”
[03:10] Butts! It’s a sign! 屁股 这是个信号
[03:11] “The one destined to be your true love “你的真命天子
[03:13] will be revealed at the end of a journey.” 会在旅程结束之时揭晓”
[03:16] Intense. 信息量好大
[03:17] Oh, you got a piece from the old batch. 你拿到旧的那批了
[03:19] Before they started making the fortunes hilarious. 那时的幸运纸条还不好玩
[03:21] Yeah, it’s old. 的确 是很久以前的了
[03:24] Is the ceiling fan on a little higher? 吊扇是不是开太强了
[03:26] It’s blustery. 有风
[03:27] Ceiling fan. 怪吊扇
[03:28] The only problem is you’re playing against 你唯一的问题就在于你的对手是
[03:29] the fourth-grade hoop-shoot champ! 四年级投篮冠军
[03:31] It’s like the fifth time you’ve mentioned that. 你这话都说第五遍了
[03:33] Teddy, come in! 泰迪 快进来
[03:34] Can, uh, can I get you a burger? 要给你来个汉堡吗
[03:36] Nah, maybe just a coffee. 就要杯咖啡吧
[03:37] And some fries. 再来点薯条
[03:38] And a burger. And a beer. 再来个汉堡 一杯啤酒
[03:40] What’s going on here? What are we doing? 怎么回事 你们在干嘛
[03:41] Oh, me and Bob are playing Horse. 鲍勃和我正在玩投篮游戏
[03:43] He’s about to lose. 他快要输了
[03:44] Oh, you guys are competing? 你俩在比赛吗
[03:46] Well, we’ll have to finish later, anyway. 得过会儿再比了
[03:47] ’cause I have to go make your food, so… 我先去给你准备吃的
[03:49] Oh, no, no, no. I’ll wait. 不 不 不 不 我可以等
[03:50] I want to see what happens. 我想看结局
[03:52] Okay. 好吧
[03:52] This will be either fun or terrible. 目测这游戏要么精彩之极 要么无聊透顶
[03:54] Bend the back, over the rack! 下腰 扔过柜台
[03:56] Wow! What’s all this? 这是在干嘛呢
[03:57] They’re playing Horse. 他们正在玩投篮游戏
[03:59] This is it, Bob. 该你了 鲍勃
[04:00] Game’s on the line. 关键时刻来咯
[04:02] Air ball! I win! 三不沾 我赢了
[04:03] Is the sun coming in at a weird angle or something? 好刺眼 是阳光射进来的原因吗
[04:06] No. 并没有
[04:07] You know, I think I’m just too strong. 可能是我太猛了
[04:08] I feel like I need, like, 我觉得我得扔点
[04:10] something heavier. 更重的东西
[04:12] Still missed. 还是没中
[04:13] Well, now, all right, hold on. 好吧 等等
[04:14] I… H-How about a new game?! 我 玩个新游戏如何
[04:16] This game, uh, is a little more challenging. 这个游戏 更具挑战性
[04:18] I-It’s, uh, like napkin darts. 投掷餐巾纸游戏
[04:21] What the hell is napkin darts? 投掷餐巾纸是什么玩意
[04:22] Yes! We’ll call it Narts! 简称投巾游戏
[04:23] You call where you want to throw it. 第一个人边扔边喊出自己的投掷目标
[04:24] Let’s say, uh, that stool. 比如 凳子
[04:26] And your opponent has to make the same shot 对手必须投到同样的位置
[04:28] or they get a letter. 不然就会被记一个字母
[04:29] But not to spell “Horse,” To spell “Narts.” 但不记Horse 记Nart
[04:32] Seems like he’s just ripping off Horse. 这不就是抄的投篮游戏么
[04:33] I don’t know if I’m gonna be any good at this. 我不确定我擅不擅长这个
[04:35] I’m a hoop-shoot champ. This is different. 我是投蓝冠军 这不一样
[04:38] Not that different. 也没那么不一样嘛
[04:39] I got next! 下一个我来
[04:40] I wish I had shorts on. 我该穿短裤来的
[04:42] Bob, can I borrow some shorts? 鲍勃 我能借条短裤穿吗
[04:43] Mmm, no. 不行
[04:45] The planes are looking extra zany today. 今天的飞机看起来特别”滑稽”
[04:47] How many butts does a Zany Plane have? 滑稽飞机有几个屁股
[04:49] None! This goat has two! 一个都没有 而某只山羊有两个
[04:52] Trust me, Gene. 相信我 吉恩
[04:53] When we’re flying on this thing inverted, 当我们抵抗地心引力
[04:55] defying the laws of gravity 让所谓的科学啪啪打脸
[04:56] and spitting in the face of science, 倒着坐在这玩意儿上时
[04:58] you’ll forget all about the two-butted goat. 你会把双臀山羊忘得一干二净
[05:01] Two-butted goat? Say butt, say what? 双臀山羊 你们说啥
[05:03] Oh, hey guys. 伙计们
[05:04] Hi, Jimmy Jr., Zeke. 小吉米 齐克
[05:06] And Jocelyn and Tammy? 乔丝玲和苔米
[05:08] I guess I didn’t get the invitation 看来我没收到
[05:09] to the “Eighth Graders Go to the Wharf Day”? “八年级生码头游玩日”的邀请
[05:11] That’s not what this is. We’re just hanging out. 不是那么回事 我们只是出来逛逛
[05:13] Phew. 还好
[05:14] Yeah, don’t get your boobs in a bunch. 对 别搞笑了
[05:16] We didn’t even come together. 我们都不是一起来的
[05:17] It was just me and Zeke. 本来只有我和齐克
[05:18] And then they started following us. 然后她们就盯上我们了
[05:20] – You wish. – Where are you going next? -想得美 -你们待会儿去哪儿
[05:22] Hey, guys. 大家好啊
[05:23] I followed Tammy and Jocelyn here. 我跟着苔米和乔丝玲来的
[05:24] – Hi, Darryl. – Hey. -嗨达瑞尔 -嗨
[05:26] Hi, guys. 大家好
[05:26] Rudy, when’d you get here? 鲁迪 你啥时候来的
[05:28] I’ve been here the whole time. 我一直在
[05:29] Everyone keeps cutting in front of me. 一直被插队
[05:31] Yeah, it’s too crowded here. 这里太挤了
[05:32] Zeke, let’s go on that ride over there. 齐克 我们去那边吧
[05:34] Ba-ba-ba, ho-ho! 不 不 不
[05:35] I want to hear about this two-butted goat! 我还想听听双臀山羊的事儿呢
[05:37] Spill it! 快说
[05:38] I was under the pier and I heard 我在码头下面听到
[05:39] these guys talking about a two-butted goat 有两个人在讨论
[05:41] on a farm out by the cornfield on Route 6. 六号公路旁玉米地里的双臀山羊
[05:44] And I’m the only one who wants to go see it! 而我是唯一一个想去看的人
[05:45] Well, count me in, Gene-o-sabe. 算我一个 吉恩老弟
[05:47] – Oh, come on, that can’t be real. – You think? -得了 不可能是真的 -是吧
[05:50] If a cow’s got four stomachs, 如果牛能长四个胃
[05:51] why can’t a goat have two butts? 为啥羊就不能有两个屁股
[05:53] Technically a cow just has one stomach, 严格来说 牛只有一个胃
[05:55] with four separate chambers. 只是分成了四个胃室
[05:56] But there was a two-faced cat in England, 但是英国有双脸猫
[05:58] so a two-butted goat seems possible. 所以我感觉双臀山羊还是有可能的
[06:00] All cats are two-faced. 所有猫都是两面派好嘛
[06:02] Guys, the Zany Plane is super fun. 朋友们 滑稽飞机非常好玩
[06:04] And we’re in line for it. 我们已经在排队了
[06:05] Oh, and it’s real. 而且它是真实存在的
[06:07] I want to go see the two-butted goat! 我要去看双臀山羊
[06:09] Me, too! 我也是
[06:10] Really, Zeke? I mean, um… 你认真的吗 齐克 我是说
[06:12] Yeah, me three. I’ll go. 好吧 我也去
[06:13] Sounds good. 听起来不错
[06:14] Maybe it’s my destiny to go on this journey. 也许我踏上这趟旅程也是命中注定的
[06:18] We could spend our whole day 如果真要去
[06:19] going to look for this thing, 可能会耗上一整天
[06:20] and it might not even exist! 而且这玩意可能根本不存在
[06:21] She’s right. 她说得对
[06:22] There’s no guarantee it’s real. 不能保证是真的
[06:24] But it might be. 但有可能是真的
[06:25] So I ask you… 现在问题来了
[06:26] would you rather have a lifetime of regret, 你们是宁愿后悔一辈子
[06:28] or an afternoon of mild disappointment? 还是只是在某个下午小小地失望一下
[06:32] That is deep. 好深刻
[06:33] – I’ll go if you go. – Oh, my God! -你去我就去 -我的天
[06:34] I was just about to say the same thing. 我刚正准备这么说来着
[06:35] – I really was! – Oh, my God! -真的 -天呐
[06:36] – Should we go? Should we go? – Should we go? -去吗 去吗 -去吗
[06:38] Let’s go! 去吧
[06:40] I am… in! 我也…去
[06:42] No, back out. 不 不去
[06:44] Nope, back in. I’m okay. 不 去 我没事
[06:46] Fine, I’ll go. 行 我去
[06:47] And when we get there and there’s no goat, 但如果去了没有那羊
[06:49] Gene, you have to do all the cleanup 等我们回去以后
[06:51] when we get back to the restaurant. 就由吉恩你一个人打扫餐厅
[06:52] What if there is a two-butted goat? 那如果有呢
[06:54] – Then I’ll do all the clean up. – Deal! -那就我来打扫 -好
[06:56] Either way, I don’t have to clean up. 横竖不用我打扫了
[06:57] Sounds great. 挺好
[06:58] Follow me to the two-butted goat! 向双臀山羊迈进
[07:03] Does anyone know where Route 6 is? 有人知道六号公路在哪儿吗
[07:05] – Not at all. – Nope. No! -没听过 -不知道
[07:07] I don’t know any of the roads. 我对路一窍不通
[07:08] Then follow me to the gas station 那先跟我去加油站
[07:10] to get a map and some beef jerky 拿份地图 顺点牛肉干
[07:11] and use the bathroom! 顺便上个厕所
[07:15] Everyone’s doing what I want to do 大家都在做我想做的事
[07:16] and it feels great, doesn’t it… Darryl? Rudy? 太棒了 对吧 达瑞尔 鲁迪
[07:19] Pretty good. 挺好
[07:20] Wrong day to experiment 今天就不该试验
[07:21] with dress shoes and no socks. 不穿袜子穿皮鞋的
[07:23] Just so you know, Gene, if we get lost 先说好 吉恩
[07:24] you still have to do all the cleanup. 如果我们迷路了 你还是得打扫
[07:26] Worth it! 那也值了
[07:27] Looks like we just stay on this road 好像如果我们一直沿这条路走
[07:29] and it takes us to Route 6. 就能到六号公路了
[07:30] And then there’s lots of dotted lines 这里有很多虚线
[07:32] and a big green patch… that must be Iowa. 还有一块绿色 那肯定是爱荷华州
[07:35] Those dotted lines are probably fire roads. 虚线可能是消防通道
[07:37] And it looks like this one might be a shortcut. 这条貌似是近路
[07:39] – If the road’s on fire, we’re not going on it. – Yeah. -那条路着火了吗 那我们不去了 -对
[07:42] Just kidding! We’ll do what everyone else does. 开玩笑 其他人做什么我们就做什么
[07:44] Let’s take the shortcut and get there shorter! 我们走近路 争取早点到吧
[07:47] I don’t know… they’re dotted lines for a reason. 我说不好 被标成虚线肯定是有原因的
[07:49] We don’t know what’s in-between those dots. 我们也不知道这些点之间有什么东西
[07:51] Let’s find out! We got some dots to connect! 那我们就去把那些点连起来
[07:53] I’m just gonna say what everyone’s thinking. 我有个大家都有的疑问
[07:56] Does two butts mean three cheeks or four cheeks or what? 双臀山羊的屁股蛋是三个还是四个呢
[07:58] More importantly, are we talking about separate anuses? 更重要的是 会有两个肛门吗
[08:01] Does that mean it can fart in harmony? 两个可以同时放屁吗
[08:04] Fart-mony! 交响屁
[08:05] I never even thought of that. 我完全没想到这个
[08:06] This is bigger than I imagined. 这事儿搞得比我想象的大
[08:08] It’s the biggest thing ever! 这是有史以来最重大的事儿
[08:10] And it’s not real. 但这都不是真的
[08:11] Why are you being so negative? 你为什么这么消极
[08:13] Well, for one, we should all be riding the Zany Plane. 首先 我们应该去玩滑稽飞机
[08:17] And two, if a two-butted goat does exist, 其次 如果双臀山羊真的存在
[08:19] don’t you think it’d probably have, 你不觉得
[08:20] like, it’s own show on TLC? 它应该早上电视了吗
[08:23] And three, overhearing teenagers at the pier 再次 在码头偷听
[08:26] might not be the best way to get information. 可能不是获取信息的最佳途径
[08:28] I would agree to disagree, because that’s actually 我保留意见 因为绿色发圈
[08:30] how I learned that green scrunchies are out. 不再流行这事儿我就是在那儿听到的
[08:32] – What? – Oh, my God you’re being paranoid. -什么 -别这么激动
[08:34] – I told you that I liked it. – I know. -我说过你戴好看的 -我知道
[08:36] I believe it exists. 我相信它存在
[08:37] The world is full of mystery and magic! 这个世界充满奇事和魔法
[08:40] Yeah, if nature can make all the different colors 没错 如果大自然能给秋叶
[08:42] of autumn leaves, why not a two-butted goat? 赋予这么多种颜色 双臀山羊有何不可
[08:44] Damn straight! 太对了
[08:45] I’m a bit of a leaf-peeper. 我对树叶小有研究
[08:47] Whoa, Rudy has a sensitive side. 鲁迪有感性的一面
[08:49] Could he be my destiny? 他会是我的真命天子吗
[08:50] In 20 years, the age difference won’t matter. 二十年后 年龄差就不重要了
[08:53] I never noticed before, 我之前都没注意到
[08:54] but you look like my mother when she’s tired. 你长得像我妈妈累了的时候
[08:56] Probably not my destiny. 应该不是我的真命天子
[09:00] Okay. 好
[09:01] Nice and easy. 放轻松
[09:02] You can do this. 你可以的
[09:03] If you miss, you lose. 如果不中 你就输了
[09:04] You lose a game that you invented. 在你自己发明的游戏里输了
[09:06] Sometime today, Bob. 你要等到世界末日吗 鲍勃
[09:09] – Damn it! – I beat Bob at Narts! -该死 -投巾游戏我也赢了
[09:11] – Rematch! – I’m up. -再来 -我来
[09:13] Oh, right. 对
[09:13] Well, maybe we should do a-a tournament. 也许我们该弄个联赛
[09:16] Mort probably wants in… right, Mort? 莫特可能也想参加 对吧
[09:18] Yeah, I’m feeling Narty. 没错 蠢蠢欲动了
[09:19] God, Mort! You ruin everything. 莫特 你这个搅屎棒
[09:21] Sorry, I’m sorry. 不好意思 抱歉
[09:22] Great, I’ll draw it up. 好 我来排赛程
[09:23] Write my name up there as “Win-da.” 把我的名字写成”赢达”
[09:25] – No. – Yes! -不要 -要
[09:26] Two, two 双 双
[09:28] Two-butted goat! 双臀山羊
[09:30] Our voices sound good together! 我俩的声音真配
[09:32] No they don’t. Like Hall and Goats. -并没有 -就像霍尔和羊特兹[美国二人组合]
[09:34] Hey, I think that’s the fire road! 看 这就是消防通道
[09:35] Yeah! 棒
[09:36] Two, two, two-butted goat… 双 双 双臀山羊
[09:39] Why are you dragging your wagon, Jimmy Jr.? 小吉米 你这么垂头丧气干嘛
[09:41] Yeah, aren’t you excited? 你不激动吗
[09:43] It’s… this was supposed to be a day with just me and Zeke. 今天本来是我和齐克的二人世界的
[09:46] Look at them. 看看他们
[09:47] It’s “Two-butted goat this,” 又是双臀山羊啦
[09:48] and “Our voices sound good together that,” 又是我俩的声音很配啦
[09:50] and “There’s the fire road this.” 又是这就是消防通道啊
[09:52] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[09:54] Are you jealous of Gene? 你是在嫉妒吉恩吗
[09:57] What?! Why-why would I be jealous 什么 我干嘛嫉妒
[09:58] of Mr. “Perfect-hears-about 得到双臀山羊情报的
[10:00] every-two-butted-goat in-the-world”? 完美先生吉恩
[10:02] my God, you’re so Gene jelly! 我的天 你完全就是在嫉妒吉恩
[10:04] You’re a Gene jelly donut! 你这个嫉妒心爆发的小笨蛋
[10:05] No I’m not…! 不 我没有
[10:08] Fine, I am. 好吧 我有
[10:09] okay. 好吧
[10:10] So to get Zeke back, you have to remind him 为了赢回齐克 你要让他想起
[10:12] how fun you are to hang out with. 和你在一起有多快乐
[10:13] – Yeah. – Yeah. -没错 -是
[10:14] Wait, like how? 那要怎么做
[10:15] Find a five-butted goat. 找一只五个屁股的山羊
[10:17] Yeah. 对
[10:19] I think it’s an electric fence. 这应该是电网
[10:20] Maybe to keep deer out of the corn? 可能是为了防止鹿跑进玉米地
[10:21] Don’t touch it. 别碰
[10:22] It’s not an electric fence. 不是电网
[10:24] It’s just humming. 只是在嗡嗡响而已
[10:25] Don’t all fences do that? 不是所有网都这样吗
[10:26] Rudy, touch it. 鲁迪 去碰
[10:27] No thank you. 不了 谢谢
[10:28] We can do this… just carefully 我们可以的 只要慢慢地
[10:29] limbo through the wires and… 从线中间穿过
[10:36] It didn’t even hurt. 一点都不疼
[10:37] Hey, I’m gonna pass the zap. 我来传电
[10:38] Who wants some? 谁想试一下
[10:39] I’ll take a zap, Zeke! 我来试 齐克
[10:42] Gotcha! 整到你啦
[10:43] It tickles and it hurts 又痒又疼
[10:44] and I pooped a little, but it went back up! 我都拉了点在裤子里 但又吸回去了
[10:46] That’s what I’m talking about! 你现在知道我的感受了
[10:47] He gets it! 他懂我
[10:48] Oh, man! 我去
[10:49] Electricity was literally running between them. 他们之间真的有火花
[10:52] No, that was beautiful. 不 真是感人
[10:53] – I’m so happy to hear… – Shut up! -真高兴听见 -闭嘴
[10:54] Here’s how you go through 看我怎么
[10:55] with the least amount of contact. 尽量不被电地穿过去
[10:59] I got it! Nope! 我可以的 不
[11:00] Seizing up! Seizing up! 卡住了 卡住了
[11:03] Maybe my destiny is Zeke. 也许我的真命天子是齐克
[11:04] So brave. 多勇敢啊
[11:05] Can you see my bones? Are they glowing? 你们能看见我的骨头吗 在发光吗
[11:07] But not that bright. 但脑袋不太灵光
[11:08] We could just go through this gate. 我们可以从门走
[11:11] Maybe it’s Darryl. 也许是达瑞尔
[11:12] So smart. 多聪明啊
[11:14] The gate’s too heavy! 这门太重了
[11:16] Let’s keep looking. 还是再看看吧
[11:17] Anyone can walk through a gate! 谁都可以从门走
[11:18] You’re missing out! 这经历可不是每天都有
[11:23] All right, door handle. 目标是门把
[11:25] – All right! – Okay, Teddy. -好耶 -泰迪
[11:27] This is it. Last shot. 就这次了 最后机会
[11:28] You have to make this or Linda wins. 你必须成功 不然琳达就赢了
[11:30] I got this. 我可以的
[11:33] Thanks a lot, Bob! 真谢谢你了 鲍勃
[11:34] What? What did I do? 啥 跟我有啥关系
[11:35] You breathe too hard! 你呼吸太重了
[11:36] I breathe too hard? 呼吸太重
[11:39] That’s you! 你就是这样的
[11:39] Hey, calm down, Teddy. 淡定 泰迪
[11:41] Don’t you touch me! 你别碰我
[11:42] Teddy! 泰迪
[11:44] Don’t you see what’s happening? 你还没发现吗
[11:46] She’s turning us against each other! 她在挑拨我们的关系
[11:47] You are! 没错
[11:48] Oh, I am not. 我没有
[11:50] Teddy says that every day. 泰迪每天都这么说
[11:51] – You witch! – Okay! -你这个巫婆 -好吧
[11:52] So, Mort’s up next. 该莫特了
[11:53] Good luck, Mort. 祝你好运 莫特
[11:54] Maybe I’m not the guy… 也许我当不了…
[11:56] Go, Mort! 给我上 莫特
[11:57] You’re playing, Mort. 你必须上 莫特
[11:58] We’re gonna keep playing until somebody beats her. 只要没人打败她 比赛就不能停
[12:00] I don’t know. 我没什么信心
[12:01] I’ve never been good with napkins 餐巾纸呀 厕纸呀什么的
[12:02] – or toilet paper… – Gross. -我一向不太擅长 -真恶心
[12:07] That was a pretty lame cornfield, Gene. 这块玉米地真逊 吉恩
[12:09] No mazes, no scarecrows… 没有迷宫 没有稻草人
[12:11] No children of it. 没有稻草人的小孩
[12:12] Pretty good-looking corn, though. 可是玉米长得不错
[12:14] And now we get to cross a river on a dead tree. 现在我们还能从一棵死树干上过河
[12:16] Like in the movies! 像电影里一样
[12:17] That’s fun. 多有趣
[12:18] I like movies. 我喜欢电影
[12:19] Hold on, everyone. 等等 各位
[12:20] I think that’s poison ivy. 那好像是毒葛
[12:23] Great, first Gene’s idea 好极了 吉恩的点子先是
[12:24] gives Zeke a twitch he didn’t used to have. 让齐克的脸开始抽抽
[12:26] It’ll go away. 会好的
[12:28] And now we’re all gonna be itchy. 现在我们还要忍受浑身发痒
[12:30] I say we head back. 我看我们回去吧
[12:31] Yeah, I heard poison ivy 是啊 我听说毒葛
[12:32] is really bad for your skin. 对皮肤很不好的
[12:34] What? No… 什么 这可不行
[12:35] I already have eczema. 我已经得了湿疹了
[12:37] I don’t even want to know 我都不敢想
[12:37] what poison ivy will do to it. 再接触毒葛会有什么后果
[12:39] Okay, listen. 好吧 听着
[12:40] If we keep going, it may be 如果我们继续往前走
[12:42] a risk to our smooth, silky skin, 也许会弄伤我们的冰肌玉骨
[12:44] but I say it’s still worth it! 可我还是觉得值
[12:46] Because we’re talking about a two-butted goat! 因为我们要去看双臀山羊啊
[12:49] Now, who will stand with me?! 谁愿意和我一起
[12:52] – I’m actually done. – No way. -我不玩了 -不了
[12:53] – Sorry, yeah. – Not me, buddy. -抱歉 -我不去了 兄弟
[12:53] – I don’t want to risk my silky skin. – I can’t. -不想让我的肌肤冒这个险 -我不要
[12:55] Yeah, we’re out, right Zeke? 我们退出 对吧 齐克
[12:57] No way, J-Ju! 不 小吉
[12:58] If it’s out there, we have to try! 如果真的有双臀山羊 我们就得试试
[13:01] I’m with you, Gene! 我跟你去 吉恩
[13:02] Psst, go to him. 和他一起
[13:03] – Go! – Go! -去吧 -去吧
[13:05] Fine, I’m coming. 好吧 我去
[13:06] I’m in, too. Sorry, feet. 我也去 抱歉了 脚兄
[13:08] Oh, I’m going. 我也去
[13:09] I want to see your face 我要亲眼看到
[13:10] when you see my face laughing in your face 当你发现没有双臀山羊 被我嘲笑时
[13:13] when you don’t see a two-butted goat. 脸上的表情
[13:14] And I have to see what destiny awaits 我必须得知道这趟旅程的尽头
[13:16] at the end of this journey. 有什么命运在等着我
[13:17] Settle down, Robert Frost. 歇歇吧 罗伯特·弗罗斯特
[13:17] 美国诗人 代表作有《未选择的路》
[13:18] You guys won’t regret sticking with me. 你们不会后悔跟我去的
[13:20] Darryl, Tammy, Jocelyn, 达瑞尔 苔米 乔丝玲
[13:22] you sure you don’t want to keep going? 你们确定不来吗
[13:23] Oh, they’re gone. 他们已经走了
[13:24] Well the good news is 好吧 好消息是
[13:25] the poison ivy is easy to step over. 要跨过毒葛还是很容易的
[13:27] Even with these regular-sized legs. 即使我是中号腿
[13:29] Yeah! It’s almost fun to step over. 对 跨起来还挺有意思的
[13:35] Nuts. 我去
[13:38] Man, that poison ivy is thick. 这毒葛可有点厚啊
[13:41] I knew I was gonna get a rash today somehow. 我就知道我今天一定会染上皮疹
[13:43] So, what do we do now, Gene? 现在怎么办呢 吉恩
[13:45] Well, I think if we could hop 如果从石头上跳过去
[13:47] from rock to rock, we could stay above it. 应该可以不碰到毒葛
[13:49] God closes a door, Gene notices a series of rocks. 上帝关了一扇门 吉恩发现了一堆石头
[13:52] Let’s do it! 咱走吧
[13:54] You have to remind him how fun you are to hang out with. 你要让他想起跟你在一起有多开心
[13:56] Yeah. 没错
[13:57] Hey, Zeke! Check this out! 嗨 齐克 看我的
[13:58] 大卫·李·罗斯: 美国范海伦乐队的主唱 《巴拿马》是该乐队的作品
[13:58] – I’m David Lee Roth-in’ it! – What? -我是大卫·李·罗斯 -什么
[14:01] Panama! 巴拿马
[14:02] Whoa! Didn’t they have a song called “Jump”? 他们不是有首歌叫《跳跃》吗
[14:04] Yeah, so what? 是啊 怎么了
[14:06] Why not say that when you jump? 你刚才跳的时候怎么不喊那首
[14:07] I just… I didn’t think of it. 我 我没想到
[14:09] Whatever. You try it, Gene! 无所谓了 你试试啊 吉恩
[14:11] Nah, I’m more of a Sammy Hagar. 我更喜欢萨米·黑格
[14:14] Hagar-in’ it! 黑格来了
[14:15] That’s fun! 有意思
[14:16] Hagar-in’ it to destiny. 黑格向命运致敬
[14:19] I’m okay. 我没事
[14:20] Come on, let’s go, Mort. Come on. 来吧 莫特 加油
[14:23] Oh, my God! 天呐
[14:24] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
[14:25] Are you serious?! 你来真的吗
[14:26] Should I close my eyes? 我要闭上眼睛吗
[14:28] Would that help? 那样能帮你们吗
[14:29] I’m starting to feel bad for you guys. 我都开始同情你们了
[14:31] And under the leg 胯下扔球
[14:31] to the bell above the door, aah! 目标是门铃
[14:34] Oh, boy. What’s going on in here? 发生什么事了
[14:35] Napkin darts? 投纸巾吗
[14:36] Yeah, we call it Narts. 对 我们叫它投巾比赛
[14:38] Cool, I like fun words. 酷 我喜欢有趣的词
[14:39] I got next. Who’s winning? 下一个我上 谁领先
[14:40] Linda. No one can beat her. 琳达 没人能打败她
[14:42] She’s like an evil Narts robot. 她就像一个邪恶的投巾机器
[14:44] She is the hoop-shoot champ. 她是投篮冠军嘛
[14:45] You told Mike you were 你跟麦克说过
[14:46] the fourth-grade hoop-shoot champ? 你是四年级投篮冠军吗
[14:47] – No, I read about it. – You did?! -没 我在哪儿读到的 -真的吗
[14:49] – No, she told me. – Oh, right. -不 她告诉我的 -好吧
[14:50] Anyway, I was a pitcher in junior college, so, uh… 总之 我初中曾是投手 所以
[14:53] Bring it, mailman! 放马来吧 邮递员
[14:54] You’ll-you’ll be up after Mort. 你在莫特之后上
[14:55] Which is… Mort, throw it. 也就是…莫特 快投
[14:57] – Right now. – Yep. -现在 -对
[14:59] Mike’s up. Beat her, Mike, 到麦克了 给她好看 麦克
[15:00] and you get a free burger. 如果成功我请吃汉堡
[15:02] But if I win, I get free mail. Go! 但要是我赢了 就能免费收邮件 来吧
[15:06] No more rocks. 没有石头了
[15:07] – And a lot more poison ivy. – Look! -毒葛更多了 -看
[15:10] That’s got to be the farm! 那肯定就是农庄
[15:12] But we can’t get to it 但如果不穿过毒葛
[15:13] without walking through poison ivy. 我们就过不去啊
[15:15] Maybe we could swing across on a vine. 也许我们可以从树藤上荡过去
[15:17] No. 不行
[15:18] Well, Gene, we tried your idea 吉恩 我们试过你的点子了
[15:19] and it was a gigantic failure. 结果是个巨大的失败
[15:21] So, time to head back? 所以 该回头了吧
[15:22] No! Only one of us has to get poison ivy 不 只需要一个人接触毒葛
[15:25] for us all to see the two-butted goat. 我们就都能看到双臀山羊
[15:27] What do you mean “Only one of us”? 什么叫”只需要一个人”
[15:30] One person gets it by carrying the rest of us across. 一个人可以背其他人过去
[15:35] And since this whole thing was my idea, 既然这整件事都是我的主意
[15:38] I think that person should be… me? 我想那个人应该是 我吗
[15:42] I’m all choking up over here. 我都要感动哭了
[15:44] This guy’s my hero. 他是我的英雄
[15:47] Come on, boy! 快走 兄弟
[15:47] Come on, boy! 快走 兄弟
[15:51] What I miss? 我错过什么了
[15:52] It’s still NAR to NAR. 第三次平手了
[15:54] She’ll slip up soon enough. 她马上就要失误了
[15:55] Mike is our best hope. 麦克是我们最后的希望
[15:56] Flying burgers picture. 目标是长翅膀的汉堡图
[15:58] – Yes! – Nice one! -棒 -扔得漂亮
[16:00] Damn! 该死
[16:01] Return to sender, baby! 这叫”退回寄件人”
[16:03] Get it… mail? 懂吗 邮递员老兄
[16:07] So tired. 好累
[16:08] Legs itch so much! 腿好痒
[16:10] Look at him… sacrificing himself, 看看他 牺牲自己
[16:12] so that we might live… 成全他人
[16:13] to see a two-butted goat. 一睹双臀山羊风采的愿望
[16:15] 电影《世界末日》中的角色 由布鲁斯·威利斯扮演
[16:15] Like a little, rashy bruce Willis in Armageddon. 就像长皮疹 小版的哈利·史坦伯
[16:17] I can’t believe we’re about to see it! 真不敢相信我们马上就能看见奇迹了
[16:19] Damn, I thought that was gone. 该死 我还以为不跳了呢
[16:21] It’s all gonna be worth it! 一切都会是值得的
[16:22] We’re almost there. 就差几步了
[16:24] Oh, my God, please let there be a two-butted goat! 老天爷 拜托一定要有双臀山羊
[16:26] Please let there be a two-butted goat! 拜托一定要有双臀山羊
[16:28] – What, Gene? – Nothing! -你说啥 吉恩 -没什么
[16:29] We’re almost at the end of our journey. 这趟旅程就快结束了
[16:31] My destiny is going to be revealed. 我的真命天子就要揭晓了
[16:33] If it’s a farmer, 如果是农场主
[16:34] please let him be a teen farmer. 拜托一定要是少年农场主
[16:35] What, Tina? 你说啥 蒂娜
[16:36] I said please let him be a teen farmer! 我说拜托一定要是少年农场主
[16:40] Ta-da! 看吧
[16:41] A no-butted nothing! 啥臀也没有
[16:45] Wait! Look! 等等 看呐
[16:48] Show us your butt! 让我们看你的屁股
[16:51] Here, goaty goaty goat! Here, goaty goaty. 这边 小羊 小羊 小羊
[16:52] Come on. Come on, little fella! 来呀 小家伙
[16:53] Come on. Come on out, buddy, come on. 快来 快过来 伙计
[16:54] Come out here so we can see your butt! 过来让我们看看你的屁股
[16:56] Nothing weird! 我们不是怪小孩
[16:58] I just can’t take it anymore! 我忍不了了
[17:00] Can you see it, Gene? 看见了吗 吉恩
[17:01] Go! 上啊
[17:02] Yes! It’s… 我看到了 是…
[17:05] It’s… 是…
[17:06] it’s a one-butted goat! 只有一个屁股的山羊
[17:11] I failed you all! 我让你们所有人失望了
[17:13] Yeah, you did. 是的
[17:15] I really believed. 我还真的相信来着
[17:16] I hoped and I hoped and then nope. 我满怀期待 结果啥都没有
[17:18] I won the bet, but I kind of wish I hadn’t. 我赢了 但某种程度上我宁愿自己没有
[17:21] I’m sorry, Gene. 抱歉 吉恩
[17:22] You deserved to see that goat. 老天应该让你看到那只羊的
[17:24] No, I didn’t! 不
[17:25] There is no mystery! 天底下根本没有奇事
[17:27] There is no magic in this world. 也没有魔法
[17:30] I don’t believe it. 难以置信
[17:31] Oh, my God… Gene! 天呐 吉恩
[17:33] Everything just has one butt. 世间万物都只有一个屁股
[17:35] – Nothing is special. – Gene, look! -没有谁是特别的 -吉恩 快看
[17:38] It’s time for me to grow up, I guess. 我想我是时候长大了
[17:40] Gene, Gene, Gene! Turn around! 吉恩 吉恩 吉恩 转身
[17:42] What?! 怎么了
[17:46] You’re real? 是真的
[17:47] You’re real! 是真的
[17:48] Okay! 好咧
[17:49] It’s NART to NART. 第四次平手了
[17:51] This could be the final shot, Mike. 这可能是你最后的机会了 麦克
[17:53] You scared? 怕吗
[17:54] Maybe if I make a really big fart sound, 没准如果我放个特响的屁
[17:56] – she’ll miss. – I doubt it. -她就会失误 -我看悬
[17:57] But if we both make one at the same time, 但如果我们每人同时放一个
[17:59] it might be loud enough. 声音也许能足够震撼
[18:00] Let’s do it. 就这么办
[18:01] Okay, Mike, I call… 好了 麦克 我选…
[18:03] the blade of the ceiling fan. 风扇扇叶
[18:05] Which blade? 哪一片
[18:06] There’s five of them. 有五片
[18:07] The one with the ketchup on it. 上面有番茄酱的那片
[18:09] How do you get ketchup on a ceiling fan? 番茄酱是怎么跑到风扇上去的
[18:11] Ready, Bob? 准备好了没 鲍勃
[18:12] Make it a good one. 来个响的
[18:13] On three. 我数到三
[18:15] One… 一
[18:18] Two… 二
[18:19] Oh, my God, what’s wrong with me? 天呐 我这是怎么了
[18:21] Lin 琳
[18:25] Da… 达
[18:26] Three! 三
[18:28] Where were you?! 你干嘛去了
[18:29] Sorry, Teddy, I can’t do it. 抱歉 泰迪 我办不到
[18:30] That’s my wife. 她是我老婆
[18:32] And… 准备…
[18:35] got it! 中了
[18:36] Linda, yes! Great shot! 琳达 太棒了 扔得漂亮
[18:38] Wait, you’re cheering for me? 等下 你是在为我欢呼吗
[18:40] And… 准备…
[18:43] – Linda gets free mail. – Hooray! -琳达以后可以免费收邮件了 -好耶
[18:45] All right! 太棒了
[18:46] Yes! Linda wins! 太好了 琳达赢了
[18:48] Here you go, Linda. It’s on me. 给 琳达 算我的
[18:49] Okay, that’s it. Tournament’s over. 好了 联赛结束了
[18:52] Linda is the champion! Ha! 琳达是冠军
[18:54] Lin, sorry if I got a little bit… 琳 抱歉我…
[18:56] exactly the way you said I’d be. 完全变成了你预言的那副傻样
[18:58] It’s okay… it must be annoying how good I am. 没关系…我这么强是挺招人烦的
[19:00] It is. One more time? 的确 要不要再来一次
[19:02] Just for fun? 仅供娱乐
[19:02] Okay, just for fun. 好吧 仅供娱乐
[19:04] But we’ll keep score. 但要计分
[19:04] You’re going down! 你输定了
[19:05] I mean, sportsmanship. 我是说 友谊第一 比赛第二
[19:07] It’s magnificent. 太壮观了
[19:08] Two tails and two anuses. 两条尾巴 两个肛门
[19:10] Just like Noah’s Ark. 就像诺亚方舟
[19:12] Poor Darryl and Tammy and Jocelyn. 可怜的达瑞尔 苔米和乔丝玲
[19:14] They missed out. 他们错过了
[19:15] They’ll never know. 过了这个村就没这个店了
[19:16] In hindsight, one of us should’ve brought a camera. 马后炮一下 我们该带相机来的
[19:19] I’m sorry I doubted you, Gene. 抱歉我质疑你了 吉恩
[19:20] Me, too. 我也是
[19:21] I could stay here 这么美的双臀
[19:22] and stare at this beautiful bastard’s butts forever. 我愿意留下来看到地老天荒
[19:25] Hey, stay away from my goat! 离我的羊远点
[19:27] Get off my land! 这是我的庄园
[19:29] He’s not a teen. 不是少年
[19:30] I’m kidding! 开玩笑的
[19:31] Come on, that’s just a bit I do… 别怕 这是我的一个小习惯
[19:33] “The mean, old farmer.” 假装是刻薄的老农场主
[19:34] Go ahead, you can pet little Double Butt. 来吧 摸摸小双臀
[19:36] – We can? – Sure! -我们可以吗 -当然
[19:41] Fart-mony! 交响屁
[19:42] Oh, it stinks. 好臭
[19:43] Twice as much. 两倍臭
[19:45] Hey, Tina, there’s something I have to tell you. 蒂娜 我有事要告诉你
[19:48] Oh, my God, is this it? 天呐 那一刻来了吗
[19:49] Is he the one I’m truly destined to be with? 他就是我的真命天子吗
[19:51] Yes, Jimmy Jr.? 什么事 小吉米
[19:53] You’re standing in goat poop. 你踩到羊屎了
[19:55] I’m standing in goat poop and…? 我踩到羊屎了 然后呢
[19:58] That’s it. 没了
[19:58] I would just step out of it. 换我的话就赶紧挪个地儿了
[20:00] I don’t get it! We went on a big journey, 怎么会 我们踏上旅程了
[20:02] the two-butted goat was there, 双臀山羊也看到了
[20:03] but the one destined to be 可我的真命天子
[20:05] my true love wasn’t revealed. 却没有出现
[20:06] Tina, listen carefully. 蒂娜 仔细听我说
[20:08] Life is a journey. 人生就是一趟旅程
[20:10] – Uh-huh? – That’s all I got. -然后呢 -说完了
[20:11] I don’t have advice. I’m nine. 我没啥建议 我才九岁
[20:13] No, I see what you’re saying. 不 我知道你想说什么了
[20:14] Well, I’m not saying anything. 我啥也没想说
[20:15] Maybe my two-butted goat is still out there. 或许我的双臀山羊还在某个地方
[20:17] That’s exactly what I’m saying. 正是我的意思
[20:19] You really did it, Gene. 你真的做到了 吉恩
[20:20] You changed our lives. 你改变了我们的人生
[20:21] Yeah, come here, Gene… Victory wrestle! 对 来呀 吉恩 胜利的摔跤
[20:23] Come on! Come on! 来吧 来吧
[20:24] No! I don’t want to wrestle! 不 我不想摔跤
[20:26] My legs are itchy and my back hurts from carrying you guys! 我腿好痒 背你们搞得我背也好痛
[20:29] I-I’ll wrestle you, Zeke. 我跟你摔 齐克
[20:30] That’s right! 这就对了
[20:31] That’s my Wrestle Rascal! 这才是我的摔跤小子
[20:32] That’s my Wrestle Rascal! 这才是我的摔跤小子
[20:33] Get over here! Come on! 快过来 来呀
[20:35] I am! 我来了
[20:36] Assume the position, big boy! 就位啊 小子
[20:37] Zeke, ow! 齐克
[20:38] I’m gonna flip you over. 看我的乾坤大挪移
[20:40] Flippin’ you over. 乾坤大挪移
[20:40] Ow, my head! 我的头
[20:41] Sorry, sorry, sorry! 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
[20:42] It was a perfect day, Gene. 今天真是完美的一天 吉恩
[20:44] Yeah, I don’t even care that I lost the bet. 没错 我都不介意自己输了
[20:46] It was worth it to see a two-butted goat. 能见识双臀山羊 啥都值了
[20:48] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[20:49] Besides, how dirty can the restaurant be? 再说了 餐厅再脏能脏到哪儿去
[20:53] What the freak happened in here?! 我去 这是咋了
[20:56] Two, two, two-butted goat 双 双 双臀山羊
[20:59] Two, two, two-butted goat… 双 双 双臀山羊
[21:09] Two, two, two-butted goat 双 双 双臀山羊
[21:12] Two, two, two-butted goat 双 双 双臀山羊
[21:18] You’re the funniest person I ever met my whole life, Gene. 你是我这辈子见过最有趣的人 吉恩
[21:20] I love you so much. 我爱死你了
[21:22] Two, two, two-butted goat 双 双 双臀山羊
[21:26] Two, two, two-butted goat 双 双 双臀山羊
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme