Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] 老鼠粉碎机 除虫害公司
[00:20] Rudy’s birthday party, here we come. 鲁迪的生日派对 我们来啦
[00:22] Yeah, we’re coming for Rudy, 我们为鲁迪而来
[00:23] but we’re staying for the bounce house. 为弹跳屋留下
[00:25] If I die from fun today, 如果我今天玩得太开心挂掉了
[00:26] scatter my ashes in the bounce house, 就把我的骨灰撒在弹跳屋
[00:28] and tell them to keep bouncing. 告诉他们一直蹦不要停
[00:30] There’s Rudy’s party. 鲁迪的派对到了
[00:31] – Hey, they started bouncing without us. – Let’s go! -他们没等我们就开始玩了 -我们走
[00:33] Should we drop Rudy’s present on the present pile, first? 要不要先把鲁迪的礼物放到礼物堆里
[00:35] Let’s start a new present pile right, here. 我们直接在这儿堆个新的就好
[00:38] Just get your damn shoes off! 给我赶紧拖鞋
[00:39] Excuse me, who are you? 抱歉 你们是谁
[00:42] We’re friends with the birthday boy. 我们是寿星男孩儿的朋友
[00:43] Oh, ’cause last time I checked, this was my party, 据我所知 这是本人的生日派对
[00:46] but let me check again. 我再确认一下
[00:48] Okay, the cake says, “Happy Birthday, Dahlia.” 蛋糕上写着 “生日快乐 达利娅”
[00:51] The banner says, “Dahlia.” 横幅上写着 “达利娅”
[00:53] That checks out. 这也证实了
[00:54] Okay, yeah, still my party. 是的 这的确是我的派对
[00:55] What is you point, woman?! 你到底想说什么 女人
[00:57] You kids have to leave, like, now. 我要你们离开 马上
[01:00] There’s Rudy’s party. 那才是鲁迪的派对
[01:02] – That’s weird. – Sasha? -看上去好奇怪 -沙夏
[01:03] Tina Belcher, haven’t seen you 蒂娜·贝尔彻 自从你让我输掉
[01:05] since you cost me the King’s Head Grand Prix. 皇颅卡丁车大奖赛 我们好久不见了
[01:07] We saw each other at the mall last month. 我们上个月还在商场里见过
[01:09] Yeah, I don’t do malls; that wasn’t me. 是吗 我不逛商场 那不是我
[01:11] Oh, that explains why he kept saying, 难怪他一直说
[01:13] “I don’t know you. I’m not Sasha.” “我不认识你 我不是沙夏”
[01:14] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛呢
[01:16] Is this some kind of rich kid thing, 有钱小孩都来公园
[01:17] where you come to the park and throw money at the ducks? 朝鸭子扔钱玩儿吗
[01:20] It’s my super-annoying cousin Dahlia’s birthday party, 我那讨厌鬼表妹达利娅在这儿办生日派对
[01:22] and my mom made me come help my aunt chaperone. 我妈让我来帮姨妈照顾那些小孩
[01:24] You have an Aunt Chaperone? 你们还有姨妈照顾啊
[01:26] Between you, me and the trees, 这事儿你知我知 天知地知
[01:27] Dahlia is history’s greatest monster. 达利娅是史上最可怕的怪物
[01:29] Sasha, nobody’s even touching the crudite. 沙夏 都没人碰蔬菜沙拉
[01:31] Go tell them it’s rad, 跟他们说这菜很正点
[01:32] or whatever kids say. 或这年头小孩爱用的什么形容词
[01:34] Okay, Aunt Caitlin. 好吧 凯特琳姨妈
[01:35] See you later, Belchers. 回见 贝尔彻家的
[01:37] Sasha, don’t call these children that. 沙夏 别那么叫这些孩子
[01:39] It’s our last name. 那是我们的姓氏
[01:40] Well, he still shouldn’t say it. 他还是不该那样
[01:42] Hey, guys, thanks for coming. 小伙伴们 多谢捧场
[01:43] I’m turning nine, and I’m feeling fine. 我满九岁了 感觉…不错
[01:47] Happy birthday. Here’s your gift. 生日快乐 给 礼物
[01:49] It’s a holster for your inhaler. 是呼吸器皮套
[01:51] It’s supposed to be for pepper spray, 本来是用来装胡椒喷雾的
[01:52] but we realized it could be used for any spray. 但我们发现它其实可以装任何喷雾器
[01:55] Oh, wow, that’s so nice. 你们真贴心
[01:57] My birthday’s the same day as Ollie’s. 我的生日和奥利是同一天
[01:58] My birthday’s the same day as Andy’s. 我的生日和安迪是同一天
[02:00] Just saying, we like holsters, too. 只是想说 我们也喜欢皮套
[02:03] Hint, hint. 此处有暗示
[02:04] So, uh, I hate to be the guy that’s like, 我不想当那种催问
[02:06] “Where’s your friggin’ bounce house?” “你那该死的弹跳屋在哪儿”的人
[02:08] but where’s your friggin’ bounce house, Rudy? 可你那该死的弹跳屋到底在哪儿 鲁迪
[02:11] There was a mix-up with the rental company. 租借公司搞错了
[02:13] They thought it was a duplicate order 他们以为是重复订单
[02:14] and only dropped off one for that party over there. 只给那边的派对准备了弹跳屋
[02:17] What?! 什嘛
[02:17] Can’t they just bring another one? 他们就不能再弄一个来吗
[02:19] No, they rented them all out. 不 都租光了
[02:20] My dad’s on the phone really giving it to them right now. 我老爸正在和他们据理力争
[02:24] N-No, I-I understand. 不 我理解
[02:26] T-Totally. 完全理解
[02:27] This can’t be happening! 告诉我这不是真的
[02:28] Happy birthday, Rudy! Where’s the bounce house? 生日快乐 鲁迪 弹跳屋呢
[02:30] There is no bounce house, Harley. 没有弹跳屋了 哈莉
[02:32] No! 不要啊
[02:34] Oh, it’s okay. I don’t need a bounce house. 没关系 我不需要弹跳屋
[02:37] I got my buds, I got cake, 我有你们 有蛋糕
[02:39] and later we’ll be making spoon puppets 等会儿我们还可以演
[02:40] and putting on a show. 汤匙木偶戏
[02:42] Spoon puppets? 汤匙木偶
[02:43] Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. 我们还是祈祷事情不要演变到那步吧
[02:45] Well, they really screwed us here, kids, 孩子们 他们就把我们撂这儿了
[02:46] and, they suggest we go ask that party 还建议我们去请求那个派对
[02:49] to “Share” the bounce house with us. 与我们”分享”弹跳屋
[02:51] They said that’s the fun part about bounce houses. 说那才是弹跳屋的乐趣
[02:54] There’s always enough bounces to go around. 人越多越好
[02:56] Oh, God, this is a disaster. 天 这简直是灾难
[02:57] Hey, it’s okay, Dad. 没关系 老爸
[02:58] We’ve got juice and sunshine. 我们有阳光和果汁
[03:00] We don’t have any juice. 我们没有果汁
[03:02] Well, we’ve got water. 我们总有水吧
[03:03] No, we’re out of water. 不 连水都喝完了
[03:05] Come on, I’m sure we can talk that girl 别这样 我们肯定能说服那女孩儿
[03:06] into letting us share; she seemed nice. 让我们共享弹跳屋 她看着挺和善的
[03:09] – No. – Ok.. Oh, you said, “No.” -不行 -好咧 噢 你说的是不行
[03:11] Yeah, I’m not gonna share my bounce house 是的 我才不要和一群怪小孩
[03:13] with some rando kids. 分享我的弹跳屋
[03:15] Thanks for considering. 多谢考虑
[03:16] Hey, same birthday club. 我们是同一天生日哦
[03:18] Yeah, so we good? 你们没事儿了吧
[03:22] Can I buy some juice off of you? 我能买些你的果汁吗
[03:24] No, we need it for the after-party. 不行 我们余兴派对还得用呢
[03:26] Do you have any water? 那有水吗
[03:28] No. 没有
[03:31] Okay, I guess we could always drink from the pond. 好吧 我看我们就喝湖水得了
[03:35] So, I have to ask. 我必须得问问
[03:36] I’ve been here 20 minutes, and I still can’t tell. 我都来这儿二十分钟了 还是说不准
[03:38] Is that a real pigeon? 那是真的鸽子吗
[03:39] What? Pigeon? What pigeon? 啥 鸽子 什么鸽子
[03:41] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[03:42] Up there, on the TV. 那边 电视上面
[03:43] Oh, my God. 天呐
[03:45] Oh, no, no. 不 不
[03:46] So I’m not seeing things. 所以并不是只有我能看见
[03:47] I got pretty drunk this morning at brunch at the lodge. 主要因为我上午在家喝得很醉
[03:50] Did you know there’s vodka in a bloody Mary? 你们知道血腥玛丽里有伏特加吗
[03:52] Bob, what are you doing? 鲍勃 你在干嘛
[03:53] I’m moving away from the pigeon that’s inside of the restaurant. 远离餐厅里的鸽子
[03:56] How’d it get in here? 它是怎么飞进来的
[03:57] Did it just walk through the door? 从门里走进来的吗
[03:59] Can pigeons open doors? 鸽子可以开门吗
[04:00] Do you mean metaphorically? 你是问比喻意义上的吗
[04:01] In the right situation, I suppose. 我想在某些场景下应该可以吧
[04:04] God, Bob, I’ve never seen you 天 鲍勃 我从没见你
[04:05] so afraid of something so tiny. 怕过这么小的东西
[04:07] It’s not tiny. It’s like a small eagle. 它不小 它都能抵上一只小的老鹰了
[04:10] All right, well, calm down. 好吧 别慌
[04:11] I’ll shoo it out. 我把它赶出去
[04:12] – Teddy, open the door. – Got it. -泰迪 开开门 -明白
[04:14] – I guess, Bob, you keep cowering. – On it. -鲍勃 你就继续缩着吧 -明白
[04:16] Come on, Mr. Pigeon, come on. 走吧 鸽子先生 走吧
[04:18] Mr. Pigeon, come on, out. 鸽子先生 快走
[04:22] Thanks for scaring him toward my face! 直接冲我脸赶 我真是谢谢你
[04:24] Bob, what are you doing? 鲍勃 你在干什么
[04:25] You’re freaking him out. 你吓到它了
[04:25] I’m gonna go to the kitchen. 我去厨房了
[04:26] Not ’cause I’m scared, but because I’m the cook. 不是因为害怕 是因为我是厨师
[04:29] Yeah, right, you don’t look scared at all. 没错 你看上去一点都不害怕
[04:31] Is it still out there? 它还在那儿吗
[04:32] Yes, it’s still here, 是的 还在
[04:33] sitting on one of the stools right now. 这会儿正坐在一张转椅上
[04:35] It’s a stool pigeon. 这是只诱捕鸽[一词多意]
[04:37] Stool pigeon. 诱捕鸽
[04:39] Will you stop having fun with this? 能别拿这事儿开玩笑了吗
[04:42] Good thing we have these spoon puppets to fall back on. 还好我们还有这些汤匙木偶
[04:44] Everybody, pull up a seat and let’s get spooning! 各位 快坐过来玩汤匙木偶吧
[04:47] This is unjust. 这不公平
[04:48] Hey, look what I made, a robot. 看我做了什么 机器人
[04:51] Rudy, you have been so wronged here, 鲁迪 你今天是寿星
[04:53] on your birthday. 他们这样做太过分了
[04:55] We can’t allow this to happen. 我们不能对这种事熟视无睹
[04:56] We’re getting in that bounce house. 我们一定要进到那座弹跳屋里去
[04:58] But Dahlia already said we can’t share it. 可达利娅已经说我们不能分享了
[05:00] But she didn’t say we can’t steal it. 但她没说不能偷
[05:03] But wasn’t that kind of implied? 那不是显而易见的事吗
[05:05] Oh, my God, a bounce house heist! 天呐 我们要抢弹跳屋了
[05:08] We should be filling that bounce house up with farts, 应该用我们的屁填满那间弹跳屋
[05:10] not them. 而不是他们
[05:11] I bet they’re not even farting. 我敢说他们都不放屁
[05:12] Don’t worry, tell your butts we’ll be in there soon enough. 没事 告诉你们的屁屁我们很快就能进去了
[05:15] Or, hey, maybe we don’t steal the bounce house, eh? 或者 我们也可以不偷
[05:19] Oh, Rudy, stealing is the best part of any birthday. 鲁迪 偷东西是所有生日派对最棒的事
[05:22] Is this the first bounce house you’ve ever stolen? 这是你们第一次偷弹跳屋吗
[05:25] Sasha, have you been spying on us, 沙夏 你在暗中监视
[05:27] spying on your cousin? 我们暗中监视你表妹吗
[05:28] Don’t flatter yourself. 别往自己脸上贴金了
[05:29] I was over here, taking a Dahlia break, 我只想远离达利娅 让自己喘口气
[05:31] staring at the so-called water, 正盯着你们所谓的”饮用水”发呆
[05:32] when I happened to overhear your so-called plan. 然后碰巧听到了你们所谓的计划
[05:35] Oh, snap. 糟糕
[05:36] – Okay, fine, I’ll do it. – Do what? -好吧 我愿意 -愿意干嘛
[05:38] I’ll help you steal Dahlia’s bounce house. 帮你们把弹跳屋偷过来
[05:40] Why would we need your help? 我们为什么需要你帮忙
[05:41] Uh, first of all, ouch. 首先 这么说很伤人
[05:42] Second of all, you need a man on the inside. 其次 你们需要内部接应的人
[05:44] I am that man. 我就是
[05:46] Dahlia is your cousin; 达利娅是你表妹
[05:47] we can’t trust you. 我们不信任你
[05:49] Oh, yeah, yeah, she’s my cousin, 没错 她是我表妹
[05:50] but I wish she was-n. 但是我更希望她不是
[05:52] Really? 是吗
[05:56] are you trying to look into my soul? 你是想窥入我心灵深处吗
[05:58] Already there, and it isn’t pretty. 已经窥到了 并不怎么美
[06:00] But you’re not lying. 不过你没撒谎
[06:01] Not about this. 这次没有
[06:02] Okay, we can trust him. 可以信他
[06:03] So, listen, you can’t just go 直接跑过去
[06:04] drag this thing back to your spot. 把弹跳屋拖过来不现实
[06:06] It’s staked down, it needs a generator, it needs a fan, 它是固定好的 而且还需要发电机和风扇
[06:08] and, oh, it’s a 22-foot-tall castle. 还有 那东西有22英尺高
[06:11] Here’s what I’m thinking, 我是这样想的
[06:12] You don’t need the fan or the genny if you find a way 如果能用胶带什么的封住它
[06:14] to seal the thing up, duct tape or something. 就不需要发电机和风扇了
[06:16] My wallet is made of duct tape; is that helpful? 我的钱包是用胶带做的 能用上吗
[06:18] No. 不行
[06:19] We’re also gonna need a place 还要找个
[06:20] to put the bounce house where Dahlia can’t get to it. 达利娅不能接近的放弹跳屋的地方
[06:23] – There, the lake. – Hmm, interesting. -湖 -有意思
[06:25] She’s not gonna want to wade out there to get to you. 她不会游过去阻止你们
[06:27] Yeah, it’s only three feet deep, 虽然只有三尺深
[06:28] but two of those feet are duck poop, I heard. 不过听说其中两尺都是鸭屎
[06:30] Yes, the lake, that’s the spot. 湖 就它了
[06:32] But we’re gonna have to do something about the adults. 但我们还得想办法对付家长
[06:34] Your dad, divorced, right? 你爸爸 离异了 对吧
[06:35] Why do you say that? 你怎么知道
[06:36] He’s here by himself, 他独自一人
[06:37] he’s wearing skinny jeans, retro eyeglasses, 穿紧身裤 戴复古眼镜
[06:40] and his teeth look like they’re on day five 牙齿看上去像是美白疗程
[06:41] of a whitening strips program. 进行到了第五天
[06:43] You’re good. 厉害
[06:44] I know. My aunt’s divorced, too. 是 我姨妈也离婚了
[06:46] I’ll send her this way. 我去诱导下她
[06:47] Her New Year’s resolution was to be less picky. 她的新年决心是少挑剔
[06:49] Let’s put that to the test. 试试看咯
[06:50] Gene, Tina, go search that ranger truck. 吉恩 蒂娜 去搜搜那辆管理员卡车
[06:52] It looks like the bumper is held on with duct tape. 保险杠貌似是用胶带粘的
[06:54] Maybe there’s a roll in the back. 后车厢里也许能找到一整卷
[06:56] More stealing? 还是偷吗
[06:56] It’s not stealing, it’s borrowing. 不是偷 是借
[06:58] Everything we’re taking today is going back 我们今天借的东西在完事之后
[07:00] to its rightful owners when we’re done with it. 都会物归原主
[07:02] Plus, tape is everyone’s. 再说了 胶带本来就是公共财产
[07:03] You can’t own tape. 不能私人占有
[07:06] I think it’s all tired out 它可能撞玻璃
[07:07] from smashing into the window. 撞累了
[07:09] Don’t know why the open door isn’t as inviting. 为什么不往敞开的大门飞呢
[07:12] I’ve walked into that window a couple of times. 我也撞过那玻璃好几次
[07:14] Let’s just corner it and grab it 我们包抄一下把它抓住吧
[07:15] and take it outside, right? 然后把它放出去 好吗
[07:16] Okay, I’ll do the grabbing. 好 我负责抓
[07:18] I haven’t held a living thing for a while. 我已经好久没抱过活物了
[07:20] It’ll be good for me. 对我有好处
[07:24] He seems strangely okay with this. 它好像还挺适应
[07:25] What is this, reverse psychology? 咋回事 逆反心理吗
[07:28] What are you doing? 你怎么了
[07:28] Teddy, Teddy, wait, wait, 泰迪 等等
[07:29] let me see him, let me see him. 让我看看
[07:31] So docile. 真听话
[07:33] Maybe we should take it to Bob. 我们应该把它带去见鲍勃
[07:34] We’ll show him how harmless it is. 让他看看它有多无害
[07:36] That sounds like a great idea! 挺好的想法
[07:38] Yeah, he’ll see how cute it is and realize pigeons 他会觉得它很可爱
[07:40] are nothing to be afraid of, come on. 然后意识到鸽子没什么好怕的
[07:42] Yeah, that’s how I got over my fear of babies. 对 我就是这么克服对婴儿的恐惧的
[07:44] Hi, Bobby. We’re coming down. 鲍鲍 我们下来了
[07:46] Bob? You decent? 鲍勃 你还好吗
[07:47] Yes, Teddy. Why wouldn’t I be decent? 好 我怎么会不好呢泰迪
[07:50] I-I don’t know how you run your business. 你不顾店了吗
[07:51] Did you get the pigeon out? 你们把鸽子赶出去了吗
[07:52] Maybe. Before we answer that, come here. 在回答你之前 先过来
[07:56] – What? – Hold out your… -怎么了 -伸…
[07:56] close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[07:57] No. What are you… what? 不 你们 这…
[07:59] Hold out your hands. 把手伸出来
[08:00] What are you doing, Lin? 你们在干什么
[08:01] Hold them out. Get them… 伸出来
[08:03] Okay, okay. 没事 没事
[08:04] Why are you holding it?! 你们把它抱着干嘛
[08:05] Why’d you bring it down here?! 把它带下来干嘛
[08:06] Because it’s harmless, Bobby. 因为它完全无害啊 鲍鲍
[08:07] Look, it’s a baby. 看 它就是个小宝宝
[08:09] Pigeons aren’t harmless, Lin. 鸽子怎么可能无害
[08:11] They steal French fries and they poop on everything 它们偷薯条 到处拉屎
[08:13] and they attack people’s faces. 还会攻击人脸
[08:15] Just pet it, Bobby, you’ll see. 摸摸它 鲍鲍
[08:17] Look, he likes it. 看 它很享受
[08:18] – He’s so soft. – Get it away! -摸着特柔软 -拿开
[08:22] Great, now you got the pigeon 真是太好了 现在更别想把鸽子
[08:23] stuck deeper into the restaurant. 从餐厅弄出去了
[08:25] Okay, okay, you just got to let it exhaust itself. 等它累了就好
[08:28] Like Gene at dinner. 就像吉恩吃饭的时候一样
[08:29] Oh, my God. 我的妈呀
[08:32] Single dad checking out Aunt Caitlin alert. 单亲爸爸在偷看你哦
[08:35] What? Where? 什么 哪里
[08:36] The guy who wanted to share the bounce house? 那个想一起用弹跳屋的人么
[08:38] Oh, I’m sure that was just 肯定是为到这边来
[08:39] his pathetic excuse to come over here. 找的蹩脚借口
[08:42] Okay, you’re out of his league, 好吧 他是配不上你
[08:43] but you’ve been away from the game. 但是你总不能一味拒绝啊
[08:44] Take a few swings, shag some ground balls. 挥挥球杆 来几个地滚球
[08:47] I don’t know. 你这样觉得吗
[08:48] Look, he may not be a sugar daddy, 他也许不是个甜爹
[08:50] but he’s a daddy, sugar. 但他至少是个爹 亲爱的
[08:52] How do I look? 我看上去怎么样
[08:53] Pretty divorced. 离婚靓女
[08:54] Go get him. 上吧
[08:55] Hey, Rudy’s dad. 鲁迪爸爸好
[08:57] What do you, uh, think of Dahlia’s mom? 你觉得达利娅的妈妈怎么样啊
[09:00] I’d let that dump me. 可以跟她搞一搞
[09:01] Sorry, you’re kids; but that is my answer. 抱歉 你们还是孩子 但这就是我的回答
[09:04] Well, she seems to be coming over here, 她好像过来了哦
[09:06] and she’s looking at you. 在看你哎
[09:08] Really? H-How do I look? 真的吗 我看起来怎么样
[09:10] Like a man who’s about to find romance in a public park. 看上去像一位即将邂逅公园浪漫的男人
[09:12] Rudy, booger check? 鲁迪 检查鼻屎
[09:13] Clear, except for Ol’ Faithful. 干净 除了那位钉子户
[09:15] He’s never coming out. 可能永远出不来了
[09:16] That’s right, son. 没错 儿子
[09:18] – Great park, huh? – Really great park. -公园不错 -确实
[09:20] I mean, if you like parks. 如果你喜欢公园的话
[09:21] Yeah. Hey, remember when it was closed 上次因为有个人一直拍跑步的人
[09:23] because that guy kept flashing joggers? 公园被迫关门 你记得这事儿吗
[09:25] Yeah. Yes, I do remember that. 是 我记得
[09:27] Yeah, well, that wasn’t me. 嗯 那人不是我
[09:29] – I don’t… Yeah. – Good. -我不 -挺好
[09:30] I mean, I don’t know why I brought that up. 我也不知道为什么突然提这个
[09:31] It’s the only thing I can think of when I’m near a park. 这是我每到公园附近能想起来的唯一一件事
[09:34] We did it. The ranger had duct tape 找到了 车上确实有胶带
[09:35] in his truck, just like you said. 你说对了
[09:36] And two dead raccoons. 还有两只死浣熊
[09:38] Being a ranger might not be the glamorous job 当公园管理员
[09:41] we thought it was. 也许没我们想的那么光鲜
[09:41] All right, time to move on to phase two of the plan. 好了 下面进入第二阶段
[09:44] Show me your taping faces. 给我摆个你们贴胶带时的表情
[09:46] Gene, too big. 吉恩 太夸张了
[09:47] Tina, perfect. Thanks. -蒂娜 正好 -谢谢
[09:49] Time to bring out my lovely assistant, Miss Direction. 该我可爱的助手”转移注意力”小姐上场了
[09:52] Okay, Dahlia’s friends and Dahlia, 达利娅和她的朋友们
[09:54] Gather round, near me. 都靠过来
[09:56] Focus all your attention here. 注意力到我这儿来
[09:57] There’s nothing else worth looking at. 别的地方都没啥好看的
[09:59] Time to toast the birthday girl. 该给小寿星祝酒了
[10:01] Oh, we’re doing toasts? 还有祝酒
[10:02] Talk about the friendship bracelet company I’m starting, 说说我要创立的友谊手链公司
[10:04] Wristy Business. 手腕上的生意
[10:05] Eyes up here, kids; older boy talking. 都看这里 大孩子要讲话了
[10:08] So, what is there to say about Dahlia 还有什么关于达利娅的事
[10:10] that she hasn’t already said about herself? 是她自己没说过的呢
[10:12] She is without a doubt, my cousin. 她是我的表妹 毫无疑问
[10:15] Wait, we forgot the cake. 等等 我们忘了拿蛋糕
[10:16] I’m gonna tell a funny, 我准备说一个
[10:18] loud story about Dahlia. 关于达利娅的趣事
[10:20] This is what she sounded like 当她成立自己的友谊手链公司时
[10:21] when she started her friendship bracelet company: 她是这么说的
[10:23] “Look at me. “大家看我
[10:24] I’m starting a friendship bracelet company. 我要成立一个友谊手链公司
[10:26] I’m however many years old and I’m an en-entrepreneur.” 我都这么大了 还是个企业家
[10:29] “How impressive.” “多令人敬佩啊”
[10:31] My bounce castle! 我的弹跳屋
[10:32] What? Oh, no. What’s happening? Why you? 什么 怎么了 为什么你
[10:34] Go, go, go, go! 走走走走
[10:35] Push, Jeremy, damn it. 推啊 杰里米 真是的
[10:36] I’m pushing. 我在推呢
[10:39] Everybody in! 大家上来
[10:43] Yes, we did it! 太好了 成功了
[10:45] – Wait, where’s Gene? – There! -等等 吉恩呢 -在那儿
[10:48] For cake’s sake, wait for me! 看在蛋糕的份上 等等我
[10:54] This is Rudy’s bounce house now, Dahlia! 这现在是鲁迪的弹跳屋了 达利娅
[10:57] You can have it back 等我们蹦的无聊了
[10:58] once we’ve bounced all the fun out of it! 就把它还给你
[11:04] I’m floating, I’m bouncing, there’s cake. 我漂着 我跳着 还有蛋糕
[11:07] This is probably what it’s like to be an astronaut! 当宇航员大概就是这种感觉吧
[11:09] I’m tall, I’m small, I’m tall, I’m small… 我高 我低 我高 我低
[11:11] Bouncing on land is for idiots. 傻子才在地上蹦呢
[11:16] Mom, go get it! 老妈 帮我抢回来啊
[11:17] I’m not going in there. 我不去
[11:18] Make your new boyfriend get it. 让你新男朋友去
[11:20] Boyfriend? 男朋友吗
[11:22] Okay. 好吧
[11:23] Rudy, kids, gonna need you 鲁迪 孩子们 请你们
[11:25] to turn the castle around and come back to shore! 让城堡转向 回到岸上来
[11:27] We can’t steer it! 我们没法控制它
[11:29] Well, I tried. It’s up to the tides now. 好吧 我尽力了 就看水往哪儿流了
[11:31] Thanks. 谢了
[11:32] You’re very welcome. 千万别客气
[11:33] So, uh, what do you think, Rudy? 你觉得怎么样 鲁迪
[11:35] What other kid has a bounce house 除了你 谁过生日
[11:36] on a lake for his birthday? 还能在湖上玩弹跳屋啊
[11:38] It’s nice, I guess, 是挺好的
[11:39] but it’s cutting into spoon puppet time, 就是占用了汤匙木偶戏时间
[11:41] and there are all those angry kids waiting for us. 岸上还有那些生气的小孩对我们虎视眈眈
[11:43] Rudy, come on. 鲁迪 拜托
[11:44] It’s your birthday party, man. Enjoy it. 这是你的生日派对 尽情享受
[11:47] Here, jump on some cake. You’ll like it. 来 在蛋糕上跳跳 你会喜欢的
[11:51] Whoa, still going. 还在呢
[11:53] That’s one tough pigeon. 真是个倔鸽子
[11:55] I wish I had gone to Rudy’s birthday. 我要是也去鲁迪的生日派对就好了
[11:57] Is it weird if I just show up? 现在去会不会很突兀
[11:58] Bob, what is going on with you? 鲍勃 你这是怎么了
[12:00] I’ve never seen you like this. 我从没见过你这样
[12:01] Well, we’ve never had a pigeon trapped 我们餐厅也从来
[12:03] in the restaurant before, Lin. 没进过鸽子啊 琳
[12:04] We’ve lived a blessed life, and now that’s over. 我们一直生活得很幸福 现在玩完了
[12:08] What’s the matter? Did something happen to you? 怎么回事 你有什么不好的回忆吗
[12:09] Did a pigeon wrong you? 有鸽子惹过你吗
[12:11] I don’t think so. I mean, maybe. 应该没有 也可能有
[12:13] But it would probably take years of therapy to… 可能得好多年的心理咨询才…
[12:15] Oh, my God, I remember! 天呐 我想起来了
[12:17] What? What? What happened? What? 什么什么 发生过什么 快说
[12:19] I just remembered being in this house. 曾经有一次
[12:22] It was dark inside. 屋子里很黑
[12:23] And for some reason… I don’t know why… 不知什么原因
[12:25] I-I went upstairs. 我 我上了楼
[12:26] Then I heard this strange fluttering behind a door, 我听见门后有翅膀震动的声音
[12:29] and I stared at the doorknob 我盯着门把手
[12:30] for what felt like three minutes. 感觉过了大概三分钟
[12:32] But then I went in, 然后我进去了
[12:33] and there was this big hole in the ceiling. 天花板上有个大洞
[12:35] You could see the sky through it. 透过它都能看到天空
[12:36] And then I heard, I-I heard this terrible cooing. 然后我听见 我听见可怕的咕咕声
[12:40] I guess a bunch of pigeons 然后貌似一群鸽子
[12:41] had flown in there, like, dozens. 飞了进来 大概有几十只
[12:42] And then… and then they attacked me. 然后 然后他们就袭击了我
[12:47] Oh, God! 天呐
[12:48] – That didn’t happen to you. – Yes, it did. -那事儿没发生在你身上 -怎么没有
[12:51] No, it happened to 不 那是电影《鸟》里发生在
[12:52] – Tippi Hedren in The Birds. – What? -蒂比·海德莉身上的事 -什么
[12:54] Bob, you’re describing an exact scene 鲍勃 你刚描述的是希区柯克
[12:55] in Alfred Hitchcock’s The Birds. 导演的《鸟》中的场景
[12:57] They call it “Shot for shot.” 你这叫场景重现
[12:58] Bob, you think you’re Tippi Hedren, honey. 鲍勃 你把自己当蒂比·海德莉了
[13:00] I don’t think I’m Tippi Hedren. 我没觉得我是蒂比·海德莉
[13:02] I’m describing an event from my life. 我说的是我自己亲身经历的事
[13:04] Oh, my God, I’m Tippi Hedren. 天呐 我是蒂比·海德莉
[13:06] Yeah, you wish. 想得美
[13:07] I guess I must have seen that movie when I was young. 肯定是我小时候看过那电影
[13:09] Oh, you poor thing. You poor dumb thing. 笨蛋 你这个小笨蛋
[13:12] So, I guess, technically, 那么 我想 这么说来
[13:13] I shouldn’t be afraid of pigeons. 我不应该害怕鸽子
[13:15] There’s so much other stuff to be afraid of. 该害怕的东西多了去了
[13:16] Like getting stuck in one of those beds 比如说被卡在那种
[13:18] that flips into the wall 会翻进墙里去的床上
[13:19] or falling down the shower drain. 或者掉进排水渠
[13:21] Getting choked by a guy. 被某个男的掐脖子
[13:22] – What? – Nothing. -什么 -没啥
[13:23] Do you know what, I’m gonna go downstairs 你们知道吗 我要下楼
[13:25] and I’m gonna get that bird myself. 我要亲手抓住那只鸽子
[13:26] Really? 真的吗
[13:27] Yeah. I’m not afraid of pigeons anymore. 对 我再也不害怕鸽子了
[13:29] Yay! Go, Bobby! 好嘞 去吧 鲍鲍
[13:30] Attaboy, Bob. 好样的 鲍勃
[13:33] You’re not afraid of a pigeon. 你不再怕鸽子了
[13:34] You’re not afraid of a pigeon, Bob. 你不再怕鸽子了 鲍勃
[13:36] All right, here goes. 好了 来吧
[13:39] Are you, uh… are you still down here? 你 你还在下面吗
[13:46] That was a really expensive bottle of olive oil. 这瓶橄榄油很贵的
[13:49] Did you do that? Probably. 是你干的吗 我看是
[13:51] That was mean of you. 真调皮
[13:59] Don’t hurt me! 别伤害我
[14:02] Oh, what happened? You-you don’t look so good. 你怎么了 你看起来不太好
[14:05] Oh, you got him. 你抓住他了
[14:07] Wait. What’s all over it? 等等 它身上是什么
[14:08] It’s covered in olive oil. 橄榄油
[14:10] Don’t do it, Bob, don’t do it! 别这样 鲍勃 别这样
[14:11] You can’t eat your fears! 你不能吃掉你的恐惧
[14:13] I’m not gonna eat it, Teddy. 我没要吃它 泰迪
[14:14] Then why’d you put olive oil on it? 那你为什么浇橄榄油
[14:16] I Di… I didn’t. 我没 我没有
[14:17] It did it to itself. 它自己弄的
[14:18] So, I guess, let’s put it outside? 所以 我们就把他放外面去吗
[14:21] Okay, fly away. Go on. 好了 飞吧 飞走吧
[14:24] You’re free. 你自由了
[14:25] Go ahead, live your life. 去吧 享受生活吧
[14:26] Don’t look back. 别回头
[14:28] I don’t think it can fly with all that oil on it. 我觉得它浑身橄榄油飞不起来
[14:30] Maybe it can just walk home, right? 也许它可以用走的 对吧
[14:31] It probably lives nearby. 它大概就住附近
[14:33] We can’t just leave a bird on the ground covered in oil. 我们不能就这样把满身橄榄油的鸽子扔外面
[14:36] When did we make that rule? 我们什么时候定的这规矩
[14:37] Why don’t we just put some bread crumbs on him, huh? 所以我们要再在他身上撒点面包屑么
[14:39] Some cat’s gonna come along and have a pigeon Parmesan. 这样有猫路过就能饱餐一顿了
[14:42] Fine, we’ll call a shelter, 好吧 我打个电话给救助站
[14:44] or whatever you do for oily pigeons. 或者能处理油鸽子的什么机构
[14:47] We got a little pigeon patient. 我们这有个小鸽子病患
[14:49] Jump, jump, jump, jump, 跳跳跳跳
[14:51] jump, jump, jump, jump, jump… 跳跳跳跳跳
[14:53] Ramming speed! 加速啊
[14:55] What was that? 那是什么
[14:56] Row, row, row your boats! 划 划 划船啊
[15:00] We’re under attack! 我们被袭了
[15:01] It’s a siege! 被包围了
[15:03] What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? 我们要怎么办 我们要怎么办
[15:04] What are we gonna do?! 我们要怎么办啊
[15:05] Jeremy, seal the gates. 杰里米 关门
[15:06] Everyone else, bounce on this side. 其他人 来这边跳
[15:08] We’ll move this sucker with bounce power. 我们用弹跳力来控制方向
[15:13] It’s working. 起作用了
[15:16] I found the weak spot! 我找到突破口了
[15:17] Rip it off. 扯掉那东西
[15:18] No, no, no, no! 不不不不
[15:20] – No! – Stop! -不 -住手
[15:23] Oh, no! 不
[15:25] Maybe it’ll be fine without air in it. 也许没气也没啥
[15:28] Yeah, maybe not. 好吧并没有
[15:29] We’re sinking! 我们在下沉
[15:30] Everyone abandon ship! 大家弃船
[15:31] But I’m with my dad this weekend, 可这周我住我爸那儿
[15:33] and he doesn’t have a dryer. 他没有吹风机
[15:35] We don’t have a choice! 我们没得选了
[15:40] Yes! You lose. 你们输了
[15:42] Yeah, you’re right. 对 你说的对
[15:43] She’s all yours. 它归你了
[15:44] Sasha? 沙夏
[15:45] I thought you were on our side. 我以为你是我们这边的
[15:46] Gene, shush. He’s a double agent. 吉恩 闭嘴 他是双重间谍
[15:48] He has to pretend to help them. 他得假装帮他们
[15:51] Sorry, Sasha. 抱歉 沙夏
[15:52] I forgot you were a double agent. 我忘记你是双重间谍了
[15:55] Oh, man. 我去
[15:55] Sasha? You bastard! 沙夏 你这个混蛋
[15:57] Okay, fine, yes, I helped them, 好吧 我承认 我帮他们了
[15:59] and I have zero regrets. 而且一点也不后悔
[16:01] This is Ranger Matthew Dainko. 我是公园管理员Matthew Dainko
[16:04] Come to shore immediately. 我要你们立即回到岸上来
[16:06] You’re in big trouble! 你们惹上大麻烦了
[16:08] – Well, now I have one regret. – Crap. -现在我有点后悔了 -该死
[16:11] So you took this party’s bouncy house, 所以你们弄走了别人派对上的弹跳屋
[16:13] pushed it into the lake, 把它推进了湖里
[16:15] sank it, and stole my duct tape. 还偷了我的胶带
[16:17] Who steals duct tape?! 怎么会有人偷胶带
[16:18] Kids will be kids, right? 孩子就是孩子 对吧
[16:20] We’re a bunch of little stinkers. 我们就是一帮小屁孩儿
[16:22] Yeah. 没错
[16:22] These are serious charges. 你们面临严重的指控
[16:24] Oh, okay. So what happens now? 好吧 接下来呢
[16:26] Shall we all exchange information, Caitlin? 要不要互相交换下联系信息 Caitlin
[16:28] No, no, thank you. 不用 谢了
[16:29] – But, just… to cover all… – Nope, nope. -这样我们才能… -不必
[16:31] Yeah, no, I’m good. 我知道 没必要
[16:31] These kids are going to jail. 我要送这些孩子进监狱
[16:34] Jail? 监狱
[16:35] Well, ranger jail. 公园监狱
[16:37] These cones are like bars, okay? 这些警示标就是监狱的铁窗 懂吗
[16:40] Don’t cross them. 不可跨越
[16:41] They’re not like bars. 它们一点都不像铁窗
[16:44] But we get your point. 不过我们懂了
[16:45] Can we crack a window? 能开点窗吗
[16:46] It’s smelling awfully rangery in here. 这房间里一股公园管理员味儿
[16:48] No! Now, you, it’s paperwork time. 不行 你 跟我去填资料
[16:51] Oh, you are very intense. 您太激动了
[16:54] I mean, little setback… 一点点小麻烦
[16:56] got incarcerated… but all in all, 被关了 但总的来说
[16:58] pretty great birthday party, huh, Rudy-Rudes? 还是很棒的生日派对 是吧 小鲁迪
[17:01] Your face is looking a little red there, pal. 你脸挺红的 伙计
[17:03] Squishing your fists pretty tight. 还狠狠地篡着拳头
[17:05] Does that mean you’re happy? 代表你 很开心吗
[17:08] “Great birthday party”?! “很棒的生日派对”
[17:09] Great?! This is the worst! 很棒 简直糟透了好吗
[17:12] I didn’t want to steal that bounce house, 我一开始就不想偷谈跳舞
[17:13] but none of you would listen. 可根本没人听我的话
[17:15] All I wanted was a spoon puppet show. 我只想排个汤匙木偶戏
[17:17] I wrote a script and everything! 连剧本都写好了
[17:19] It’s a comedy-drama 是双女主的
[17:20] with two strong female leads. 喜剧剧情片
[17:23] I was proud of it. 我很为它自豪的
[17:27] So… 所以
[17:28] you didn’t like your party. 你不喜欢你的派对
[17:33] Right, uh-huh. 对
[17:35] – Oh, okay. – What are… what are they saying? -好 -他们 他们说什么
[17:36] They have a pigeon lady. 他们有个鸽子护理员
[17:37] She gives baths to dirty pigeons. 她能给脏鸽子洗澡
[17:40] Dirty pigeon lady. 脏鸽女
[17:42] So, does someone come here and get it? 那么 是你们过来接它吗
[17:44] Oh, we drive it to you. 要我们把它送过去
[17:45] But you’re, like, 50 miles away. 可是你那儿离这儿有足足50英里
[17:47] It’s just, I carried the pigeon outside, 可是 我今天自己抱鸽子了
[17:49] and I-I took kind of a big step today, 那对我来说已经是一大步了
[17:51] so maybe you guys should take it from here. 要不还是你们过来接吧
[17:54] Oh, okay, bye. 好吧 再见
[17:55] What is it? What are we doing? 咋了 我们该怎么做
[17:57] What are we doing? 要怎么做
[17:58] Okay, Bob, it’s ready! 可以了 鲍勃
[18:00] I’m in the bathroom, Lin! 我在卫生间 琳
[18:01] What? 啥
[18:03] Why are you in the tub with the pigeon? 你和鸽子在浴缸里做什么
[18:05] We were supposed to give it a bath. 我们不是要给它洗澡吗
[18:06] Yeah, in the kitchen sink. 是 在厨房的水槽里
[18:08] I wouldn’t fit in the kitchen sink. 可厨房水槽装不下我啊
[18:09] Not you, just the pigeon. 不装你 装鸽子
[18:11] Oh, yeah. 哦 这样
[18:13] You’re right. I-I didn’t think of that. 你说得对 我 我都没想到
[18:15] That, uh, yeah, that would’ve been the way to do it. 对 应该那样做的
[18:18] Yes. 对啊
[18:19] But I did need a bath. 不过我的确也得洗个澡
[18:20] I was touching a pigeon all day. 今天跟鸽子玩了一天了
[18:22] Look, Lin, I put bubbles on him. 你看 琳 我给它抹了泡沫
[18:25] He looks like a British barrister. 就像英国律师的假发
[18:27] Hello. Guilty as charged. 你好 我认罪
[18:29] Well, I guess you’re not scared of pigeons anymore. 看来你不怕鸽子了
[18:31] I guess not. 不怕了
[18:32] Hey, this is how The Birds should have ended: 《鸟》也该这样结局才对
[18:34] Tippi Hedren taking a bath with a bunch of birds. 蒂比·海德莉和一群鸟一起洗澡
[18:38] Hey, Rudy, want to have a puppet show? 鲁迪 要不要来演木偶戏
[18:40] No, it’s too late. 已经太迟了
[18:42] We don’t have spoons, 虽然没有汤匙
[18:43] but we still have the makings of a great cast here. 但我们的演员阵容还是很强大
[18:46] Such as this up-and-comer. 比如这位冉冉升起的新星
[18:47] I’m Pam Flit. 我叫萧澈紫
[18:49] Get it? Pam Flit. 听懂没 萧澈紫[小册子]
[18:51] I’m just dying to play a strong female 我特别想在喜剧剧情片里
[18:53] lead in a comedy-drama. 演一个性格鲜明的女性角色
[18:55] I could watch that pamphlet read the phone book. 这位小册子女士光读电话簿我都买账
[18:57] Tina, you’re stamps. 蒂娜 你是邮票
[18:58] Stamps? I won’t mail in this performance. 邮票 这场表演里我不寄东西
[19:01] Gene, calculator. 吉恩 你当计算机
[19:02] You can count on me. 你可以相信[计算]我
[19:04] Type, type, type. “Boobs.” 敲敲敲 “咪咪
[19:06] Harley, stress ball. 哈莉 压力球
[19:07] Oh, my God, I totally connect with this character! 天呐 我跟这角色超有共鸣的
[19:09] Andy, Ollie, comb and that other side of the comb. 安迪 奥利 梳子和梳子的反面
[19:12] It’s got perfect teeth. 这梳子齿特别结实
[19:13] Like you, Ollie. 就像你的牙齿 奥利
[19:14] Sasha, paper-clip. 沙夏 你当回形针
[19:16] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:16] Harley, I want the stress ball. 哈莉 我要压力球
[19:17] Trade. You’re the paper-clip now. 交换 现在你是回形针了
[19:19] I love the paper-clip! 我超爱回形针
[19:20] I am attached to this project. 我都对这演出生出感情了
[19:22] I want the paper-clip back. 我要换回回形针
[19:23] – Just give me, give me it back. – No, no! -给我 还来 -不 不
[19:25] – Give me it back. – Oh. No, no! -还给我 -不 不
[19:27] Hey, what about me? 我呢
[19:28] Jeremy, you’re your belt. 杰里米 你演皮带
[19:30] Oh, cool. 好
[19:31] Is this happening? 这是真的吗
[19:32] Is this really happening? 这一幕真的要发生了吗
[19:34] Yep. You got your script handy? 你的剧本准备好了没
[19:35] Yeah. I mean, I was hoping 在这儿 我本来想
[19:37] we could workshop it a little bit. 排练一下的
[19:38] Also, we should probably tweak it, 可能还需要做点修改
[19:40] ’cause it was written for spoons. 因为原来的主角是汤匙
[19:41] But you know what, we’ll find it. 不过无所谓了 演到哪儿算哪儿
[19:43] Let’s just dive in. 开演吧
[19:44] Hey, what are you kids doing past the cones? 你们怎么越过警示牌了
[19:46] You’re touching all my stuff! 还乱翻我的东西
[19:47] All right, come on, kids. We’re free to leave. 走吧 孩子们 我们可以离开这儿了
[19:49] Oh, can we stay a little longer? 能再多呆一会儿吗
[19:52] We’re just about to do my script. 我们正要演我的剧本呢
[19:54] Yeah, my big monologue’s coming up, I assume. 对啊 我还有大段独白呢 应该有吧
[19:58] Oh, well, I, uh… Okay, you can stay. 好吧 你们可以留下来
[20:01] What? I can’t just let you kids 什么 我可不能让你们
[20:02] stay in here as long as you want. 想呆多久就呆多久
[20:04] Then every kid would be in here all the time. 不然小屁孩儿都该来我这儿赖着不走了
[20:06] How about this? 这样吧
[20:07] We’ll give you a part. 我们给你个角色
[20:09] I don’t know. What’s the part? 是吗 什么角色
[20:11] You can be, uh, well, the stapler. 你可以演 订书机
[20:14] The stapler? 订书机
[20:15] It’s a pretty meaty part. 这角色戏份很重哦
[20:16] All right, I’m in. 好 我加入
[20:17] Thanks, Louise. This is the birthday I wanted. 谢谢你露易丝 这才是我想要的生日派对
[20:20] You’re welcome, Rudy. 不客气 鲁迪
[20:21] All right, enough chitchat. 不闲扯了
[20:22] We got a show to do! 咱们开演吧
[20:24] Places, everyone. 各就各位
[20:26] “We open on a tenement in Baltimore in 1981.” “1981年位于巴尔的摩的一栋公寓里”
[20:29] Last time I saw you, 我上次见到你
[20:31] you were prom queen. 你还是舞会皇后来着
[20:32] Oh, yeah? Well, now I’m a hooker. 是吗 我现在是妓女了
[20:35] “She takes a long drag off her cigarette, “她深吸了口香烟
[20:37] knowing it could be her last.” 意识到这很有可能是最后一口”
[20:49] Do the dirty pigeon, do the dirty pigeon 给脏鸽子洗澡 给脏鸽子洗澡
[20:51] Do the dirty pigeon, do the dirty pigeon 给脏鸽子洗澡 给脏鸽子洗澡
[20:53] Do the dirty pigeon, do the dirty pigeon 给脏鸽子洗澡 给脏鸽子洗澡
[20:56] Do the dirty pigeon, do the dirty pigeon 给脏鸽子洗澡 给脏鸽子洗澡
[21:02] Hello. Guilty as charged. 你好 我认罪
[21:07] Do the dirty pigeon, do the dirty pigeon 给脏鸽子洗澡 给脏鸽子洗澡
[21:09] Do the dirty pigeon, do the dirty pigeon 给脏鸽子洗澡 给脏鸽子洗澡
[21:12] Do the dirty pigeon… 给脏鸽子洗澡
开心汉堡店

Post navigation

Previous Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 开心汉堡店(Bob’s Burgers)第6季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme