时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | He’s got one. | 他想到了 |
[00:30] | False alarm. | 虚张声势 |
[00:31] | I really thought that was gonna be it. | 我还以为这次真有了呢 |
[00:33] | Wait, wait… | 等等 等等 |
[00:38] | 说”芝士”汉堡 [英语国家的人照相时有说”cheese”的习惯] | |
[00:41] | You know, like, “Say cheese.” | 你们懂吧 就是我们照相时常说的 |
[00:43] | It comes with cheese. | 汉堡里会有芝士 |
[00:45] | Yeah, it’s really good. | 是的 这名字真不错 |
[00:47] | No, it’s not. | 不 并不好 |
[00:48] | It’s just a cheeseburger. | 就是个芝士汉堡而已 |
[00:50] | Cheese on a burger? | 就是汉堡上放芝士 |
[00:51] | You broke it wide open, Dad. | 这名字可真是没一点悬念 老爸 |
[00:53] | “catch up”与”ketchup”[番茄酱]发音相似 “let us”与”lettuce”[生菜]发音相似 | |
[00:53] | Well, it’s better than the “Let Us Catch Up Burger.” | 这也比”乘胜追击”汉堡强 |
[00:55] | with lettuce and ketchup. | 就是加了生菜和番茄酱的汉堡 |
[00:56] | So you’re in a little slump. | 看来你状态不好 |
[00:58] | You know what you should do? | 你知道你应该怎么做吗 |
[00:59] | Take a walk to the store and look at some produce. | 去商店 看看农产品 |
[01:01] | Maybe you’ll get inspired. | 也许能得到灵感 |
[01:02] | Yeah, maybe I should. | 是的 也许你说得对 |
[01:04] | And if that doesn’t work, | 如果还不管用的话 |
[01:05] | just take peyote, like in the old days. | 就来点致幻剂吧 像你过去那样 |
[01:07] | Right. | 对 |
[01:07] | Maybe something pickled. | 要不做些腌制的东西 |
[01:09] | Pickled something… | 腌制什么的 |
[01:11] | What is wrong with me… | 我这是怎么了 |
[01:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:14] | No. | 不好 |
[01:16] | Oh, I went down pretty hard. | 我摔的很严重 |
[01:17] | Oh, Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[01:18] | Jairo? Oh, come on. | 杰罗 我去 |
[01:20] | I thought I recognized those whimpers of pain. | 我就说刚刚那喊痛的声音很耳熟 |
[01:24] | God, why is this sidewalk so slippery? | 天 这人行道怎么这么滑 |
[01:26] | Oh, it is excess sandalwood oil | 我在上面涂了很多 |
[01:28] | I use it for massage. | 我做按摩用的檀木油 |
[01:30] | So you dumped oil onto the sidewalk? | 所以你在人行道上倒油了 |
[01:32] | You make that sound bad. | 你这么说可不好听 |
[01:33] | People will fall, Jairo. | 别人会摔倒的 杰罗 |
[01:35] | – I just fell. – You did. | -我就摔倒了 -的确 |
[01:36] | You fell down, go boom. | 你摔倒了 还抓狂了 |
[01:37] | I think my shoulder is broken. | 我觉得我的肩膀给摔坏了 |
[01:39] | It’s not broken. | 你的肩膀没坏 |
[01:40] | If it was broken, you would know it. | 如果坏了 你会知道的 |
[01:42] | Oh, don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[01:43] | That’s just something people say. | 大家总爱说这些扯淡的话 |
[01:44] | I’ll see what a doctor says. | 我得听听医生怎么说 |
[01:46] | It’s not broken. | 你的肩膀没摔坏 |
[01:47] | If it was broken, you’d know it. | 如果它坏了 你会知道的 |
[01:49] | It’s a torn labrum. | 只是肩关节唇撕裂而已 |
[01:50] | Oh, my God, a torn labrum! What’s a labrum? | 天呐 肩关节唇撕裂 那是什么 |
[01:52] | – It’s the middle part of your wiener. – No! | -是你小弟弟的中部 -别啊 |
[01:55] | Close. The labrum is cartilage in our shoulders | 很接近了 肩关节唇是肩膀上的软骨 |
[01:57] | that helps us do movements like this and this. | 它让我们能做出这样和这样的动作 |
[02:00] | – All right! – All right. | -好吧 -很好 |
[02:02] | Well, I don’t do a lot of high-fiving, | 我一般不怎么和人击掌 |
[02:03] | but I’m worried I’m not gonna be able to cook. | 我担心的是我不能再烹饪了 |
[02:05] | – Oh, you should. – I should what? | -你应该的 -应该什么 |
[02:08] | You should high-five. | 应该常击掌 |
[02:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:09] | So when will I be able to do that… and cook? | 那我什么时候才能再击掌…和烹饪 |
[02:12] | Right after the rehab | 恢复以后就行 |
[02:13] | that’s right after the surgery that you need. | 而恢复要在手术之后 |
[02:15] | Wait, I need surgery?! | 等等 我需要做手术 |
[02:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:17] | Sandra! | 桑德拉 |
[02:18] | Sandra! | 桑德拉 |
[02:20] | Sandra! | 桑德拉 |
[02:20] | – Sandra! – Gene. – Sandra! | -桑德拉 -吉恩 -桑德拉 |
[02:22] | – This is fun. – It is fun. | -这真有趣 -是很有趣 |
[02:24] | Sandra! | 桑德拉 |
[02:25] | – Sandra! – Louise. – Sandra? | -桑德拉 -露易丝 -桑德拉 |
[02:27] | Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[02:28] | – Sandra! – Sandra! | -桑德拉 -桑德拉 |
[02:30] | Were you guys calling me? | 你们在叫我吗 |
[02:31] | Hey, look, it’s Sandra. | 看 桑德拉来了 |
[02:33] | So I checked your insurance, | 我查了下了你的保险 |
[02:34] | – and your deductible is high. – How high? | -你的免赔额很高 -有多高 |
[02:36] | Really high, $6,000 high. | 真的很高 六千美金 |
[02:38] | Ouch. I mean, totally worth it. | 天呐 我的意思是 太值了 |
[02:40] | – But you slipped in oil, right? – Yeah. | -但你是因为油滑倒的对吗 -是的 |
[02:42] | – And someone poured it there? – Right. | -有人故意倒的油 -是的 |
[02:45] | Just sue the guy. | 那就去告他 |
[02:46] | I like Sandra. | 我喜欢桑德拉 |
[02:48] | Sandra! | 桑德拉 |
[02:49] | I don’t know. | 这样好吗 |
[02:50] | I don’t want to sue anyone. | 我不想告任何人 |
[02:52] | You know what they say… | 你知道大家都怎么说的 |
[02:53] | “If you don’t sue, shame on you.” | 不起诉 就可恶 |
[02:55] | I don’t think people say that. | 没人这么说吧 |
[02:57] | If you don’t sue, shame on you. | 不起诉 就可恶 |
[02:59] | Oh, so people do say that. | 所以真有人这么说 |
[03:01] | Listen, your case is very strong. | 你的案子胜算非常大 |
[03:03] | I’m sure we can sue Jairo for damages, lost wages, | 我们可以告杰罗伤害罪 给他人造成 |
[03:06] | pain and suffering… the deluxe package. | 收入损失 疼痛 痛苦等 精装套餐 |
[03:08] | I say we ask for 300,000, settle for two. | 我看我们该索赔三十万 协议价二十万 |
[03:11] | $200,000? | 二十万美金 |
[03:12] | Jairo doesn’t have that kind of money. | 杰罗可没那么多钱 |
[03:14] | He’s mystical and handsome, but he’s not rich. | 他神秘又帅气 但他并不富裕 |
[03:16] | He’s rich in abs. | 他腹肌到是很”富裕” |
[03:17] | N-No, we only need, like, 6,000. | 不 我们只需要 大概六千块 |
[03:20] | I see. I’m thinking maybe my hourly rate | 这样 那我觉得这个案子 |
[03:22] | would better suit this suit. | 我可能需要以小时计费 |
[03:25] | Get it? | 明白了吗 |
[03:26] | This guy. | 这家伙 |
[03:27] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[03:29] | That could work. | 好吧 |
[03:29] | All right, what I can do for you | 好 我能为你做的 |
[03:31] | is encourage Jairo to pay for your surgery | 就是用我的专用信纸写一封措辞强烈的信 |
[03:33] | with a strongly worded letter on my letterhead. | 敦促杰罗给你付手术费 |
[03:36] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[03:37] | Just sending a letter could work? | 只要寄封信就可以了吗 |
[03:38] | Well, you’d be surprised how many doors | 你不会知道一个律师 |
[03:40] | a letter from a lawyer can open. | 用一封信能打开多少扇门 |
[03:43] | Or close. | 关门也行 |
[03:44] | It seems like you’re talking slower, | 我感觉自从你开始按小时收费后 |
[03:45] | since you started charging by the hour. | 语速就变慢了 |
[03:48] | No, this is the speed I talk. | 不 我讲话就这速度 |
[03:50] | But that reminds me of a funny story. | 但这让我想起了一个有趣的故事 |
[03:53] | Oh, I want to hear a funny story. | 我想听有趣的故事 |
[03:54] | Once when I was in law school… | 当我还在律师学校的时候 |
[03:56] | No, no, no, let’s not tell stories. | 不不不 还是别讲故事了 |
[03:58] | We should go. We’re off the clock. | 我们该走了 计时停止 |
[03:59] | – Thank you. Bye. – Bye. | -谢谢 再见 -再见 |
[04:02] | “It Takes Bun To Know Bun.” | “认识面包需要勇气”汉堡 |
[04:04] | Served on a fancy bun. | 用小面包烹饪而成 |
[04:06] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 啥都别问 |
[04:07] | Me neither. | 我也不想问 |
[04:08] | Bob, this letter says I am liable for your labrum. | 鲍勃 这上面说我要对你的肩关节唇负责 |
[04:12] | I am liable for no one’s labrum. | 我不对任何人的肩关节唇负责 |
[04:14] | Look, I really didn’t want to get a lawyer involved, | 我真不想让律师介入的 |
[04:16] | but unless you pay for my surgery, | 但除非你答应付我的手术费 |
[04:18] | we’re gonna have to sue you. | 否则我不得不起诉你 |
[04:20] | Hello, Jairo. | 你好 杰罗 |
[04:20] | I see you’re looking tan and perfect, as usual. | 你依然皮肤黝黑 十足完美 |
[04:23] | – Good for you. – Thank you, Tina. | -真棒 -谢谢 蒂娜 |
[04:25] | So, Bob, who said you need surgery? | 鲍勃 谁说你需要手术的 |
[04:27] | My doctor. | 我的医生 |
[04:28] | A doctor? | 医生 |
[04:30] | What does that sound mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[04:31] | You don’t know what that means? | 你不知道那是什么意思吗 |
[04:33] | It’s, um… I think I do, | 我想我知道 |
[04:34] | it’s just that you’re doing it weird. | 只是你说得很奇怪 |
[04:36] | I am not doing it weird at all. You do it. | 我说得一点都不奇怪 你说一个 |
[04:39] | That’s I’m doing. | 我也是那么说的 |
[04:41] | That’s not… | 不是那 |
[04:43] | Well, I think you’re both nailing it. | 我觉得你俩都说得很好 |
[04:45] | You look like you are in pain. | 你看起来很痛苦 |
[04:47] | I am in pain. | 我是很痛苦 |
[04:49] | Because I fell on your oily sidewalk, | 因为我在你油乎乎的人行道上摔倒了 |
[04:51] | and I can’t chop onions or flip burgers or make a fist. | 现在不能切洋葱翻汉堡包也不能握拳了 |
[04:54] | Perhaps I can help. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[04:58] | Please stop touching me. | 拜托别碰我 |
[05:00] | Now try to make a fist. | 现在试试握拳头 |
[05:02] | You made a fist. | 你握拳了 |
[05:03] | I… I did. | 是的 |
[05:04] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[05:05] | I am a healer. | 我是个治疗师 |
[05:06] | Bob, let me work with you instead of you getting | 鲍勃 让我来治疗你 |
[05:09] | this painful super-yucky surgery you so-call say you need. | 忘掉那个痛苦烦人的手术吧 |
[05:13] | You really think you can heal Bob? | 你真认为你能治好鲍勃吗 |
[05:15] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[05:16] | If I can’t heal you in ten sessions, | 如果十个疗程后我还没把你治好 |
[05:18] | I’ll pay for your surgery. | 我就帮你付手术费 |
[05:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:21] | The healing has begun. | 治疗现在开始 |
[05:24] | Let me in on that. | 我也要 |
[05:25] | – Okay. – I want some of that. | -好吧 -我也要抱抱 |
[05:27] | Heal our dad. | 请治好我们的老爸 |
[05:28] | Heal his disgusting broken body! | 治好他恶心的残躯 |
[05:33] | Is everyone liking the font? Yes? Good. | 这字体可以吗 还不错 很好 |
[05:35] | We have just created the very real-sounding law firm | 我们足以乱真的律师行成立啦 |
[05:38] | of Fromage, Schuster and Pitz-Lopez. | 弗罗马热&舒斯特&皮兹-洛佩兹律师行 |
[05:40] | We sure we don’t want to go with Daddy, | 确定不叫 |
[05:42] | Grandpa and the Beaver? | 老爹&爷爷&河狸律师行吗 |
[05:43] | Pretty sure. So what’s our first suit? | 很确定 我们第一个案子是什么 |
[05:45] | I think a letter from our attorneys might get Miss Selbo | 我想应该给赛尔珀小姐寄封律师信 |
[05:48] | to back off with all those tardy slips. | 警告她别再开迟到罚单了 |
[05:50] | Yeah, tardiness happens. | 没错 迟到很正常 |
[05:52] | Deal with it, Selbo! | 想清楚 赛尔珀 |
[05:53] | There’s the patient. | 我们的病号来啦 |
[05:55] | I made you a big breakfast for your healing | 我给你做了有利于你治疗的早饭 |
[05:56] | I’m not supposed to eat. | 我不能吃东西 |
[05:57] | Jairo said to arrive with an empty stomach, | 杰罗让我空着肚子 |
[05:59] | an open mind and no underwear. | 敞开胸怀 不穿内裤去见他 |
[06:01] | Dibs on Dad’s underwear. | 老爸内裤是我的了 |
[06:02] | – I’m wearing underwear. – Oh, boo. | -我穿着呢 -好吧 |
[06:04] | And I’m eating this. | 我也要吃东西 |
[06:06] | But your mind’s open, right, honey? | 但你胸怀是敞开的 对吧 |
[06:08] | Not really. Bye. | 并没有 拜 |
[06:10] | Okay, Bob, let’s explore your lifestyle. | 鲍勃 我来了解下你的生活方式 |
[06:12] | Describe the color and personality | 描述一下你排便的 |
[06:15] | – of your bowel movements. – No. | -颜色和特征 -不要 |
[06:17] | Just give me some key words. | 告诉我关键词就好 |
[06:18] | Are they perky, shy, clingy? | 一泻千里 羞于露面 还是依依不舍 |
[06:21] | You know what, this was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[06:22] | I-I should just get the surgery. | 我还是做手术好了 |
[06:24] | Ajabuttabuta… | 等等等等 |
[06:28] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[06:29] | Take off the sling crutch, and take off your clothes, | 把绷带拿开 脱掉衣服 |
[06:32] | starting with the underwear. | 从内裤开始哦 |
[06:34] | It’s time for a massage. | 要做按摩了 |
[06:35] | Wait, h-how’d you know I was wearing underwear? | 等等 你怎么知道我穿内裤了 |
[06:37] | You have underwear face. | 都写你脸上了 |
[06:39] | So, yeah. | 没错 |
[06:40] | Unless you want to get hit with a lawsuit, | 除非你想被起诉 |
[06:42] | you’ll be taking these tardy slips back. | 不然就撤回这些罚单 |
[06:44] | ‘Kay? Sorry. | 明白了吗 很抱歉 |
[06:45] | We’re late because we care! | 迟到是因为我们有追求 |
[06:47] | Do you know how long it takes to put this together? | 你知道穿好这一身要花多久吗 |
[06:50] | Let’s go to work on your shoulder. | 现在我们来按一下肩膀 |
[06:53] | That’s not my shoulder. | 那不是肩膀 |
[06:54] | Before we walked upright, | 在人类直立行走以前 |
[06:55] | our buttocks were our shoulders. | 臀部就是我们的肩膀 |
[06:57] | And I found a knot. | 我发现了一个硬块 |
[07:01] | You’re holding stress everywhere I touch. | 你全身都绷很紧 |
[07:03] | There is a knot. | 这有个硬块 |
[07:04] | Oh, a double-knot. Do you feel that? | 双胞胎硬块 你感觉到了没 |
[07:06] | Yes, pressing on knots hurts a lot. | 感觉到了 按着很痛 |
[07:09] | I wouldn’t know. I’ve never had one. | 我不知道 我没长过 |
[07:11] | To heal you, we must heal the stress. | 要治愈你 得先治愈你的压力 |
[07:13] | So what is causing all your stress? | 是什么给了你压力 |
[07:16] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:17] | I guess, um, uh, money? | 可能因为钱吧 |
[07:19] | Money? What a silly thing to stress about. | 钱 多么愚蠢的原因 |
[07:21] | You silly money goose. | 你这个傻财迷 |
[07:23] | Okay, so, wait, you don’t worry about money? | 你就不担心钱了吗 |
[07:26] | Don’t you pay rent here? | 你应该要交租金什么的吧 |
[07:27] | I teach Capoeira to make things other than money, | 我教卡波耶拉舞不是为了钱 |
[07:29] | such as fit bodies and healthy non-clingy bowels. | 而是为了健康的身体和畅通的排便 |
[07:33] | Speaking of which, our first session is over. | 说到这 第一次疗程结束了 |
[07:36] | Here, you have earned this. | 你获得了这个 |
[07:38] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[07:39] | The yellow scrunchy of trust. | 代表信任的黄色发圈 |
[07:41] | And here’s this. | 还有这个 |
[07:42] | What’s this for? | 这是干嘛的 |
[07:43] | You are dripping with oil. | 你身上在滴油 |
[07:44] | I used too much. | 我不小心用多了 |
[07:45] | The-the little cap came off. | 盖子掉了 |
[07:46] | Watch your step! | 小心 |
[07:48] | Help. Heh-dup, hup-hup! | 小心哦 |
[07:51] | So how was your first day of healing? | 第一天治疗怎么样啊 |
[07:53] | You know, actually, my shoulder feels a little better. | 我感觉肩膀确实好些了 |
[07:55] | That’s great. What you got on your wrist there? | 太好了 你手腕上是什么 |
[07:57] | Oh, this? I-I… I don’t know. | 这个吗 我也不知道 |
[07:59] | I guess I earned it. | 是给我的奖励吧 |
[08:00] | – Is that a scrunchy? – uh, yeah. | -那是发圈吗 -对 |
[08:01] | – Give it to me. – I’ll put it in my hair. Okay, uh… | -给我吧 我绑头发 -好 |
[08:04] | Well, no, you know what, I’m gonna keep it. | 我还是自己留着吧 |
[08:05] | So, Bob, burger of the day, huh? | 鲍勃 这就是今天的今日汉堡吗 |
[08:07] | Oh, the “Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Tomatoes” Burger. | 头肩膝番茄汉堡 |
[08:11] | – Is it okay? – It’s fine. | -味道还行吗 -还行 |
[08:12] | I mean, it’s a burger with tomatoes on it. | 其实就是番茄汉堡嘛 |
[08:14] | Well, that, yeah, that’s what I was going for. | 那就是我的设计 |
[08:16] | Right. Well, you did it. | 好吧 你成功了 |
[08:18] | You’re gonna come out of this slump, don’t worry. | 你会度过这段低潮期的 别担心 |
[08:20] | All great artists have slumps. | 每个伟大的艺术家都有低潮期 |
[08:21] | Hey, let me be your muse, Bob. | 让我成为你的缪斯女神吧 |
[08:23] | – Okay. – Look at me. Look. | -好吧 -看我 |
[08:24] | What is… What are you thinking? | 你想起了什么 |
[08:26] | – I don’t… – Is anything coming? | -我没… -有感觉了吗 |
[08:27] | – Look, look. – I think you’re… | -看 -我觉得你 |
[08:28] | Uh, like you’re in an aerobics class? | 像是在上有氧操课 |
[08:31] | Look at me and think. Clear your mind. | 看着我 好好想 抛弃杂念 |
[08:32] | Let it wash over you, Bobby. | 全身心投入进去 鲍鲍 |
[08:34] | I’m your muse, look at me. | 我是你的缪斯 看着我 |
[08:35] | And the burger of the day is what? | 今日汉堡是… |
[08:37] | I-I just don’t know if that’s the way it works. | 我不确定这有用 |
[08:40] | Look at me now. Look at me now, | 看我 看我 |
[08:41] | – what are you thinking? – Oh, my God. | -你想到什么了 -我的神啊 |
[08:43] | This is my body feeling good. | 这是我健康的身体 |
[08:47] | This is my bowels feeling good. | 这是我健康的肠胃 |
[08:51] | This is me tickling you. | 这是我挠你痒痒 |
[08:53] | Hey, hey. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. | 挠啊挠啊 |
[08:54] | Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. Stop… | 挠呀挠呀 |
[09:02] | *Cease and desist* | *我缴械投降 宝贝* |
[09:03] | *’Cause I know I can’t resist you, baby* | *因为我对你无法抗拒* |
[09:08] | *This is not just a chance to run* | *无法逃离* |
[09:10] | *or keep on doing my exercises, baby | *无法转移* |
[09:15] | *Cease and desist, ’cause you know I can’t resist you, baby* | *我缴械投降宝贝 因为对你无法抗拒* |
[09:19] | *Cease and desist, ’cause you know I can’t resist you, baby* | *我缴械投降宝贝 因为对你无法抗拒* |
[09:21] | *As you can tell by my wrist,* | *看看我的手腕* |
[09:22] | *I’m gonna keep on doin’…* | *我已沦陷* |
[09:23] | And pop, pop. | 戳戳戳 |
[09:24] | – Again. – Pop. | -再来 -戳 |
[09:25] | Pop, pop, pop, pop. | 戳 戳 戳 |
[09:27] | – Bob? – Oh, hey, Doc. | -鲍勃 -医生 |
[09:29] | You never scheduled your surgery. | 你还没预约手术时间呢 |
[09:30] | Oh, uh, yeah, I’m, uh, I’m working with him now. | 对 他现在在治疗我 |
[09:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:34] | I am Bob’s healer. | 我是鲍勃的治疗师 |
[09:35] | my shoulder’s actually feeling pretty good. | 我肩膀现在感觉挺好的 |
[09:38] | Okay, but can you high-five? | 好吧 但你能击掌吗 |
[09:40] | D-Do you think I’m ready? | 你觉得我可以了吗 |
[09:42] | High-five away, Bob. | 去吧 鲍勃 |
[09:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:45] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[09:46] | I’ve never seen a torn labrum blast a fiver like that. | 我从没见过肩关节唇撕裂患者能像那样击掌 |
[09:49] | Impressive. | 不错嘛 |
[09:50] | Keep up the good work, guys. | 继续努力 |
[09:56] | “Labrum-ham” Lincoln in the house. | 肩伯拉罕·林肯来啦 |
[09:59] | What’s going on, Jairo? | 怎么了 杰罗 |
[10:00] | I’ve been evicted. | 我被赶了 |
[10:02] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[10:03] | I wasn’t supposed to be living in my studio, | 我本来不可以住在舞蹈室的 |
[10:06] | but I had to, because of what happened with my apartment. | 但我别无选择 因为我的公寓 |
[10:09] | Well, what happened with your apartment? | 你的公寓怎么了 |
[10:10] | I was evicted. | 我被赶出来了 |
[10:11] | I don’t get all stressed out about money, | 我不觉得钱给我什么压力 |
[10:13] | but my landlord does. | 但它会给我房东压力 |
[10:15] | Mr. Fishsticks. | 也就是费舍鱼肉棒先生 |
[10:16] | Wait, you mean Mr. Fischoeder? | 你是说费舍奥德先生 |
[10:17] | He’s my landlord too. | 他也是我的房东 |
[10:19] | I-I’d offer to talk to him for you, but I’m, | 我本来该帮你找他谈谈的 但是 |
[10:21] | I’m kind of avoiding him. | 但我在躲他 |
[10:22] | Well, I have no place to live. | 现在我没地方住 |
[10:25] | I have no place to heal. | 也就没地方治疗了 |
[10:26] | Right, you have no place to heal. | 对哦 你没地方治疗了 |
[10:28] | But the universe will provide, like a pigeon | 但是广袤天地总有我容身之处 |
[10:31] | who flies into a bread-crumb vending machine. | 鸽子还能找到专卖面包屑的自动贩卖机呢 |
[10:34] | Do they have those here? | 这里有那种东西吗 |
[10:35] | Wait a minute, Jairo… | 等等 杰罗 |
[10:36] | I’m your breadcrumb vending machine. | 我就是你的面包屑贩卖机 |
[10:40] | Guess who’s coming to stay with us for a while? | 看看谁要来和我们住一阵子 |
[10:42] | Me? Is it me? Oh. Probably him, right? | 我吗 是我吗 是他对吧 |
[10:45] | ‘Cause he’s got all of his stuff. | 因为他东西都搬来了 |
[10:46] | – Yeah. – So, not me, then. | -对 -所以不是我 |
[10:53] | Hello. Hi. | 你好 嗨 |
[10:55] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[10:56] | Good morning, Bob. Join us. | 早上好 鲍勃 一起来吧 |
[10:58] | Oh, uh, no, no, that’s okay. | 不了不了 不用了 |
[11:00] | Oh, come on, your shoulder is ready for Capoeira. | 来吧 你那肩膀已经能跳卡波耶拉舞了 |
[11:03] | Yeah, but the rest of me isn’t. | 但其它部位还不行 |
[11:05] | Well, just try and not move to these rhythms. | 那我倒要看看你能不能抵挡这音乐的诱惑 |
[11:10] | Pandeiro! | 铃鼓 |
[11:12] | Brasil! | 巴西 |
[11:13] | Rio Janeiro! | 里约热内 |
[11:15] | – Mom! – What? What is it? | -老妈 -什么 什么事 |
[11:17] | There’s something you need to see. | 你必须来看看这个 |
[11:20] | You married that. | 你嫁给了那二逼 |
[11:22] | And now he’s Jairo’s plaything. | 他已经被杰罗玩弄于鼓掌了 |
[11:24] | Where’s Tina going? | 蒂娜干嘛去了 |
[11:25] | Got room for one more? | 还有位置吗 |
[11:27] | Can you just, can you move a little? Thanks. | 你能 你能挪一点吗 谢了 |
[11:30] | “Our client is entitled to extra taco fillings.” | “我们的客户有权享受玉米卷续馅儿” |
[11:34] | What is this crap? | 这是什么鬼 |
[11:35] | Hildy, do you want this to get | 希尔蒂 你是甘愿为这事儿 |
[11:36] | tied up in the courts for years? | 在法庭耗上几年呢 |
[11:38] | Or do you want to just give me the extra fillings | 还是给我续馅儿 |
[11:40] | and send me on my way? | 让我乖乖走人呢 |
[11:42] | Thank you! | 多谢 |
[11:43] | Did anyone else see Dad wearing sandals… | 你们看到老爸穿人字拖 |
[11:46] | on his feet? | 在脚上了吗 |
[11:47] | – Yes. – Yes. | -见到了 -见到了 |
[11:48] | And what is that stuff he keeps burning? | 还有他烧的那是什么 |
[11:49] | – Sage. – Sage. | -鼠尾草 -鼠尾草 |
[11:50] | At first I thought it was kind of funny | 开始我觉得老爸让杰罗治愈 |
[11:52] | that he was getting “Healed” By Jairo, | 还挺好玩的 |
[11:54] | but now it’s starting to freak me out. | 但现在我开始觉得有点吓人了 |
[11:56] | Me, too! | 同感 |
[11:57] | I farted up the shower before he got in | 他洗澡之前我在浴室里放了个屁 |
[11:59] | and you know what he said? | 你知道他说什么吗 |
[12:00] | Namaste. | 那摩斯戴[印度合十礼] |
[12:01] | That son of a bitch. | 那个老东西 |
[12:04] | Good smoothie. | 奶昔不错 |
[12:05] | Not too much broccoli? | 西兰花不会太多吗 |
[12:06] | There is no such thing as what you just said. | 没那回事儿 |
[12:10] | All right, let me take a shot at this. | 好吧 我再试试这个 |
[12:12] | Bob? Are you okay? | 鲍勃 你还好吗 |
[12:13] | Your buttocks look stressed. | 你的屁股看起来压力很大 |
[12:15] | Like they have a test tomorrow. | 好像明天得参加考试似的 |
[12:16] | No, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[12:17] | I-I’m just hoping this smoothie | 我只是希望这奶昔 |
[12:19] | will help me come up with a burger of the day. | 能给我点今日汉堡的灵感 |
[12:21] | What’s a “Burger of the day”? | 今日汉堡是什么 |
[12:23] | Well, it’s this thing I do. | 是餐厅的一个传统 |
[12:24] | I come up with a special burger, every day. | 我每天都要想出一个特别的汉堡 |
[12:26] | People love it. Well, Teddy loves it. | 很受顾客欢迎 好吧 很受泰迪欢迎 |
[12:28] | It’s been a few weeks | 已经好几周了 |
[12:29] | since I’ve come up with a really good one. | 我都没想出个好的 |
[12:31] | I’m, uh… I’m kind of in a little slump. | 我 我貌似进入低潮期 |
[12:33] | A new burger, every single day? | 新的汉堡 每天都要吗 |
[12:35] | But every day is a different day. | 但每天都是新的一天 |
[12:37] | Must be stressful. | 肯定压力很大 |
[12:39] | Yeah, it can be a little stressful, | 是啊 是有点压力 |
[12:40] | But I… I like doing it. | 但是 我也挺享受 |
[12:42] | Let’s pop that shirt off and dig around. | 脱了衣服让我看看 |
[12:45] | Oh, boy. | 天 |
[12:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:47] | – Yes… this makes sense. – Wh… what? | -难怪 -什么 |
[12:49] | There’s this one knot I can’t break up. | 这里一直有个我解不了的硬块 |
[12:53] | That really hurts. | 好痛 |
[12:54] | We’ve found the mother-knot. | 我们找到硬块王了 |
[12:56] | The mother-knot? | 硬块王 |
[12:57] | The knot caused by your biggest stress in life… | 你生活里给你最大压力的东西 |
[13:00] | your burgers of the days. | 就是你的今日汉堡 |
[13:03] | Well, that’s crazy. | 怎么可能 |
[13:04] | Bob, we’ve finally uncovered | 鲍勃 我们终于找到 |
[13:06] | why the universe brought us together. | 上天让我们相遇的原因了 |
[13:08] | No, you’re… you’re my healer | 不 你之所以成为我的治疗师 |
[13:09] | because I fell on your oily sidewalk while I was… | 是因为我在你油乎乎的人行道上滑倒了 |
[13:12] | trying to think of the burger of the day. | 在我在想今日汉堡的时候 |
[13:14] | Oh, my God, the universe did bring us together! | 天呐 真的是上天让我们相遇的 |
[13:17] | Then it is settled. | 那就解决了 |
[13:18] | You’re going to stop doing burgers of the day. | 你以后别做今日汉堡了 |
[13:21] | W-Well, no, I don’t know about that. | 不 我不确定该不该那样做 |
[13:23] | How about this. Give it up for one day. | 这样 就先停一天吧 |
[13:26] | Let your chalk sleep today. | 就今天 让你的粉笔睡一觉 |
[13:27] | Leave it on its little sleeping ledge. | 让它在粉笔架上打个小盹 |
[13:30] | Look how cute the chalk. | 看这粉笔多可爱啊 |
[13:31] | He’s so cute and quiet. | 如此可爱 安静 |
[13:33] | He’s sleeping. | 他睡了 |
[13:34] | All right, well, maybe just for one day, | 好吧 那就休一天吧 |
[13:36] | I’ll take a break. | 我也小休一下 |
[13:38] | Oh, sorry. The chalk is trying to sleep. | -抱歉 -粉笔正睡着呢 |
[13:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:43] | Red? Yes! | 红的 太好了 |
[13:44] | Oh! Sorry, not the red one. | 抱歉 红的不行 |
[13:46] | That is Jairo’s special scrunchy. | 那是我的特别发带 |
[13:48] | Give it back, please. | 请还给我 |
[13:49] | Give-give it… | 拿来拿来 |
[13:50] | But here’s a nice orange one… | 我还有个好看的桔色的 |
[13:58] | – Bob? – Yeah? | -鲍勃 -怎么啦 |
[13:59] | What-what’s up with the, uh… | 那…那怎么回事 |
[14:02] | Oh, the burger of the day? | 今日汉堡吗 |
[14:03] | I’m not doing it today. | 今天不弄那个了 |
[14:05] | What? You do it every day. | 什么 你每天都写的啊 |
[14:06] | Well, not today, Teddy. | 今天不写了 泰迪 |
[14:07] | And you know, I feel fine. | 我觉得这样挺好的 |
[14:09] | I might not do one tomorrow. | 也许明天也不搞了 |
[14:10] | What? Linda! You know about this? | 什么 琳达 你知道这件事吗 |
[14:12] | – You know about the burger board? – Yeah, I know. | -今日汉堡没了 -我知道 |
[14:13] | – I know. – You know about the burger board. | -我知道 -你知道今日汉堡没了 |
[14:15] | I know, Teddy. | 我知道 泰迪 |
[14:16] | Bob’s turned into a real Brazil nut. | 鲍勃已经变成巴西呆子了 |
[14:18] | This is crazy! You’re crazy! | 真是疯了 你疯了 |
[14:20] | You do burgers of the day. | 你必须做今日汉堡 |
[14:21] | – Every day. – Teddy… | -每天都要 -泰迪 |
[14:22] | A new burger, every day! | 新汉堡 每天一个 |
[14:24] | It’s the only constant in my life! | 这是我生命中唯一不变的东西了 |
[14:26] | Okay, easy, Teddy, Teddy, easy… | 淡定 泰迪 泰迪 淡定 |
[14:28] | No, no, no, get off of me! | 不不不 别碰我 |
[14:29] | – Teddy! Teddy! – Get off of me! | -泰迪 泰迪 -别碰我 |
[14:31] | When I come back tomorrow, | 我明天来的时候 |
[14:32] | there better be a friggin’ burger on that board! | 那黑板上最好有个汉堡 |
[14:34] | – You hear me, Bob? – Yeah. | -你听到了吗 鲍勃 -听到了 |
[14:35] | – Do you hear me?! – Bye. | – 你听到了啊 -再见 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry, sir, I know you’re enjoying your lunch. | 抱歉 先生 我知道你在享用午餐 |
[14:39] | Put a burger on that board! | 给我在那黑板上写上汉堡 |
[14:43] | Why is Teddy walking in the street trying to punch cars? | 为什么泰迪在街上一副要砸车的样子 |
[14:46] | He is over-reacting because I | 他反应过激了 因为我… |
[14:47] | The burger of the day board is blank! | 今日汉堡看板空了 |
[14:48] | The burger of the day board is blank! | 今日汉堡看板空了 |
[14:51] | Your father’s not doing it today. | 你爸今天不做那玩意儿了 |
[14:53] | Or maybe ever again. | 也许再也不会做了 |
[14:54] | According to Jairo, | 用杰罗的话说 |
[14:55] | – they were “Stressing him out.” – But it’s blank! | -那些事让他”亚历山大” -但它空了 |
[14:57] | You kids can write something up there if you want. | 你们几个想写啥写啥吧 |
[14:59] | You know, one of your joke burgers or something. | 你们那些搞笑汉堡什么的 |
[15:02] | What?! It’s no fun if you want us to! | 什么 你让我们写就没意思了 |
[15:04] | All right, do it or don’t do it. | 好吧 写不写随你 |
[15:06] | It’s fine either way. | 我都无所谓 |
[15:07] | Does anyone want a broccoli smoothie? | 有人想要杯西兰花奶昔吗 |
[15:09] | No! I hate you! | 不 我讨厌你 |
[15:10] | Maybe a sip! | 来一口吧 |
[15:11] | That’s it, we gotta get rid of Jairo. | 不能这样下去了 我们必须赶走杰罗 |
[15:14] | Time for Fromage, Schuster, and Pitz-Lopez to take over. | 该弗罗马热&舒斯特&皮兹-洛佩兹上场了 |
[15:19] | Did you put this phony | 是你把这封假冒的勒令停止信 |
[15:20] | cease-and-desist letter under Jairo’s door? | 放在杰罗门下的吗 |
[15:23] | Give it to me! Give it to me! Phony? | 给我 给我 假冒的 |
[15:25] | That looks real to me. | 我看挺真的啊 |
[15:26] | Look at that font. | 看这字体 |
[15:27] | Roman numerals. Must be real. | 用的罗马数字 肯定是真的 |
[15:29] | Bob, if you wanted me to leave, | 鲍勃 你要想赶我走 |
[15:30] | you could’ve just told me. | 直说就好了 |
[15:32] | You didn’t have to threaten me | 不需要以”用发带勒死你” |
[15:33] | with “Death by scrunchy.” | 来威胁我 |
[15:35] | Kids, did you do this? | 孩子们 是你们干的吗 |
[15:36] | We’re not at liberty to discuss… | 我们不能随意讨论 |
[15:38] | -Louise… – Fine! We wrote that letter. | -露易丝 -好吧 是我们写的 |
[15:39] | But you left us no choice! | 我们别无选择了 |
[15:41] | You’ve changed, man. You’ve changed. | 你变了 你变了 |
[15:43] | My client isn’t going anywhere. | 我的客户哪都不去 |
[15:45] | Your client? You’re our lawyer. | 你的客户 你不是我们的律师吗 |
[15:47] | In the case of Bob v. Jairo, I’m Bob’s lawyer. | 在鲍勃对杰罗案件中 我是鲍勃的律师 |
[15:50] | But in Jairo v. Bob, I’m Jairo’s lawyer. | 但在杰罗对鲍勃案件里 我是杰罗的律师 |
[15:52] | How is that legal? | 这是合法的吗 |
[15:54] | They’re totally different cases. | 这是完全不同的案子 |
[15:55] | But what’s not legal | 不合法的是 |
[15:56] | is the eviction of a good-looking tenant | 驱逐一个有免费在此居住 |
[15:58] | who has a verbal contract to stay here for free. | 口头合同的帅哥租客 |
[16:01] | Did you just say “Good-looking tenant”? | 你刚是说他是”帅哥租客”吗 |
[16:04] | – That’s the law. – This guy’s amazing. | -法律说的 -这老哥太牛了 |
[16:06] | Tom, I love your energy. | 汤姆 我真喜欢你这精神头儿 |
[16:07] | I love your energy. | 我也喜欢你的精神头儿 |
[16:08] | You’re my favorite client. | 你是我的最佳客户 |
[16:10] | Uh, thanks. | 我谢谢你 |
[16:13] | Kids, you can’t go around threatening people | 孩子们 你们怎么能用假律师信 |
[16:15] | with letters from fake lawyers. | 到处威胁人呢 |
[16:16] | We can and we have. | 怎么不能 已经这么做了 |
[16:18] | – And it was fun and it worked! – Until it didn’t. | -很有趣 也奏效了 -目前为止 |
[16:20] | Well, now we’re stuck with friggin’ Jairo. | 可现在我们被那杀千刀的杰罗告了 |
[16:22] | Listen, having Jairo in our basement is a good thing. | 听我说 让杰罗用我们的地下室是好事 |
[16:25] | He’s helped me in a lot of ways. | 他帮我很多 |
[16:26] | He’s not just a shoulder shaman. | 他不只是个帮我治肩膀的巫师 |
[16:28] | Why am I listening to you? | 我干嘛要听你讲话 |
[16:29] | Is it because you’re crouching? | 是因为你蹲着吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah, since when have you been able to crouch? | 对 你从啥时候开始能蹲下去了 |
[16:33] | Only recently. | 最近的事儿 |
[16:34] | You’ve changed, man. | 你变了 |
[16:35] | And you don’t miss making burgers of the day? At all? | 你一点都不怀念”今日汉堡”吗 |
[16:38] | I do not… | 我 |
[16:39] | miss it… at all. | 一点都 不怀念 |
[16:40] | I’m totally… content. | 我非常 满足 |
[16:42] | Yup, yeah, yeah. Fine. | 得得得 随你便 |
[16:43] | Come on, emergency kids-only | 快 桌下紧急会议 |
[16:45] | under the table meeting, now! | 仅限小孩 现在马上 |
[16:47] | All right, trying to evict Jairo sort of backfired. | 赶走杰罗的计划算是适得其反了 |
[16:50] | So what we need to do now | 现在我们需要做的 |
[16:51] | is get Jairo un-evicted from his old place. | 是让杰罗住回他的老地方 |
[16:53] | How are we gonna do that? | 我们能做什么 |
[16:55] | By taking our case to the top. | 找高层 |
[16:57] | Beyonce? | 碧昂斯么 |
[16:58] | Close. | 差不多 |
[17:00] | Now make me look like a lion. | 把我画得像只狮子 |
[17:02] | Mr. Fischoeder, you’ve been served. | 费舍奥德先生 你被告了 |
[17:05] | Okay, it’ll be ready in ten minutes, bye! | 好咧 十分钟后 拜 |
[17:08] | To-go order, Bobby! | 外带订单来了 鲍鲍 |
[17:09] | “Four burgers of the day.” Lin? | “四个今日汉堡” 琳 |
[17:12] | – Yeah. – We don’t serve those anymore. | -咋了 -我们已经不卖今日汉堡了 |
[17:14] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[17:15] | Well, uh, they’re coming in ten minutes, | 客人十分钟后就到了 |
[17:17] | so cook ’em something. | 随便给他们做点啥吧 |
[17:19] | Okay, let’s see here now… | 我看看 |
[17:20] | “…pursuant to Orville vs. Redenbacher…” | 根据奥威尔瑞登巴克… |
[17:22] | Blah, blah, blah… | 逼逼逼 |
[17:23] | “Habeas porpoise,” Blah, blah, blah… | 海豚绑架案 逼逼逼 |
[17:26] | “Reverse-evict Jairo.” | 撤回对杰罗的驱逐令 |
[17:31] | Blueberry-scented marker. | 蓝莓味的马克笔 |
[17:33] | – Yeah, blueberry. – We pay extra for that. | -对 蓝莓的 -为此我们还多花了笔钱 |
[17:35] | Well, I smell a fake lawyer in the mix here. | 怎么我闻到的是假律师的味道 |
[17:39] | – What? – What?! How dare you! | -啥 -啥 你胆子好大 |
[17:41] | – You got us. – Tina! | -被你发现了 -蒂娜 |
[17:42] | Yes. I use fake lawyers myself from time to time. | 我自己偶尔也会假扮律师 |
[17:45] | I once stopped these very wharf workers from unionizing | 我曾经用一封口气颇为戏谑 |
[17:48] | with a rather playful letter | 但信头威慑力十足的信 |
[17:50] | on a very threatening letterhead. | 成功阻止了码头工人成立工会 |
[17:52] | Interesting. I bet you wouldn’t want them | 有意思 我想你肯定不愿意 |
[17:54] | to find that out, would you? | 他们得知真相吧 |
[17:55] | Oh, why did I say that to someone | 糟糕 我干嘛要跟 |
[17:58] | who wants something from me? | 有求于我的人讲这件事儿 |
[17:59] | I thought we were cool. | 我还以为已经打发掉你们了呢 |
[18:02] | I’m not doing it. | 我不做 |
[18:02] | I’m not cooking a burger of the day. | 我不做今日汉堡 |
[18:04] | All right, fine, whatever. | 行啊 随便你 |
[18:05] | I’m just making regular burgers. | 我就做普通汉堡 |
[18:07] | Regular, stress-free burgers. | 不会给我压力的普通汉堡 |
[18:09] | You know what? I’ll see what’s in the fridge | 有了 我去看看冰箱里有什么 |
[18:11] | and I’ll just slap something on. | 就往汉堡上放什么 |
[18:13] | But I am not gonna name it. | 但我不会给它取名字 |
[18:15] | Great, now I’m stressed. | 这下好了 压力又来了 |
[18:16] | And I’m running out of time. | 而且我还没时间了 |
[18:18] | And there’s thyme. | 有百里香 |
[18:19] | Huh, egg. | 和蛋 |
[18:21] | – Lin! – What…? | -琳 -咋了 |
[18:22] | – Linda! – What? | -琳达 -怎么了 |
[18:23] | – Runny out of thyme! – What? | -蛋液百里香[谐音梗] -啥 |
[18:24] | Runny fried egg and thyme! | 蛋液加百里香 |
[18:27] | The “Runny Out Of Thyme Burger!” | 蛋液百里香汉堡 |
[18:30] | It’s the best one I’ve come up with in weeks! | 是我几周以来最好的作品 |
[18:32] | Oh, he’s back! | 他回来了 |
[18:33] | I’m back, baby! | 我回来了 |
[18:37] | Uh, Bob, will you hold my ponytail | 鲍勃 我反着做俯卧撑的时候 |
[18:39] | while I do some upside-down push-ups? | 你能帮我接着马尾吗 |
[18:41] | Hold on a minute. | 等等 |
[18:42] | What’s going on with this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[18:44] | Oh, I came up with a burger of the day | 我想出一个让我很得意的 |
[18:46] | that I’m really proud of. | 今日汉堡 |
[18:47] | I’m confused. | 我不懂 |
[18:49] | You gave them up. | 你不是放弃了吗 |
[18:49] | Because they are stress makers. | 那会给你压力啊 |
[18:51] | Well, they’re also happy makers. | 但也能给他带来快乐 |
[18:53] | Hey, we should call them “Happy meals.” Oh, wait… | 要不我们改叫它”欢乐餐” 等等 |
[18:55] | You were finally at peace, | 你好不容易找回宁静了 |
[18:57] | like a pigeon who found a jar of peanut butter. | 就像鸽子找到了一瓶花生酱 |
[19:00] | Jairo, you know I love your pigeon analogies, | 杰罗 我很喜欢鸽子的比喻 |
[19:02] | but I think I need to wake up every day | 可虽然我每天早上一睁眼 |
[19:04] | and wrestle with this, and create something. | 就得绞尽脑汁想今日汉堡 |
[19:07] | And that can be stressful, but it’s worth it. | 是挺有压力的 但也很值 |
[19:09] | There’s my Bob. There’s my stressful Bob. | 这才是我的鲍勃 压力山大的鲍勃 |
[19:12] | Your body will turn back into a knotted, rotted thing. | 你的身体会再次变得僵硬 腐败 |
[19:15] | It will creak like a boat. | 会像船一样嘎吱作响 |
[19:17] | I like his creaking. | 我喜欢他嘎吱作响 |
[19:18] | I know where he is in the dark. | 这样我在黑暗中也能找到他 |
[19:20] | – Then I must go. – What? | -那我就得走了 -什么 |
[19:22] | You can still stay here until you find another place. | 在你找到住的地方前 可以继续住这的 |
[19:24] | No. Your… your stress will make it all stressy in here. | 不了 你的压力会让这地方氛围凝重 |
[19:27] | Where you gonna go? | 你要去哪儿 |
[19:28] | I don’t… know. | 我…不知道 |
[19:30] | Maybe I need to change the way I live… | 或许我得变换自己的生活方式了 |
[19:32] | buy a jacket… | 买件夹克 |
[19:34] | Hit the bricks, Jairo! | 准备打包走人吧 杰罗 |
[19:35] | You can move back into your old place. | 你可以住回你原来的地方了 |
[19:37] | Oh, everything’s fine! | 这下全解决了 |
[19:38] | No changes for Jairo! | 杰罗不用改变自己了 |
[19:40] | Really, Mr. Fischoeder? You’ll take Jairo back? | 真的吗费舍奥德先生 你肯让杰罗回去 |
[19:42] | Well, if it means avoiding another worker uprising… | 只要能阻止又一场工人起义 |
[19:45] | which aren’t as fun as they used to be, | 这年头工人起义都没过去好玩儿了 |
[19:47] | now that workers are considered “People.” | 主要是因为工人都被当人看了 |
[19:49] | Thank you, Mr. Fishsticks. | 谢谢你 费舍奥德先生 |
[19:51] | That’ll teach me to be honest with children. | 我以后可不敢跟小孩儿讲实话了 |
[19:53] | Good-bye, Belcher family. | 再见 贝尔彻一家 |
[19:55] | And Bob, you earned this. | 鲍勃 这是你应得的 |
[19:58] | The red one! | 红的 |
[19:58] | Oh, whoops, sorry about that. | 哎呀 抱歉 |
[20:00] | I meant to give you the purple one. | 我是想给你紫色的 |
[20:02] | Oh. O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:04] | The chalk board! It’s not blank. It’s alive again! | 快看黑板 写东西了 它又活了 |
[20:06] | A to-go order busted your father out of his slump. | 一个外带订单让你们老爸走出低潮期了 |
[20:09] | Yeah, what’s taking them so long? | 对了 客人怎么还没来 |
[20:10] | Their burgers are gonna get cold. | 他们的汉堡该凉掉了 |
[20:12] | They’re not coming. | 他们不会来了 |
[20:13] | What? They’re not? | 啥 不来了 |
[20:14] | Yeah, no, there wasn’t really a to-go order. | 对 其实根本没有什么外带订单 |
[20:16] | I made it up. And it worked! | 我编的 但奏效了 |
[20:18] | I am your muse! | 我真是你的缪斯女神 |
[20:19] | Muse-dance! | 缪斯之舞 |
[20:22] | But the burgers are real. | 但汉堡是真的哦 |
[20:25] | It’s kind of weird not having Jairo around. | 没杰罗感觉怪怪的 |
[20:27] | Jairo’s back. | 杰罗回来了 |
[20:28] | Totally forgot, I’m supposed | 我给忘了 我这会儿 |
[20:30] | to teach a class right now. | 该上课的 |
[20:31] | Would it be cool if we… | 我们能… |
[20:34] | Go ahead. Use the basement. | 地下室是你们的了 |
[20:35] | Thank you, Bob, you’re the best. | 谢谢 鲍勃 你最棒了 |
[20:37] | There’s something on the board. | 黑板上有东西了 |
[20:39] | There’s something on the board! | 黑板上有东西了 |
[20:41] | Bobby, make me one of those! | 鲍鲍 快给我做一个 |
[20:43] | But hold the egg. That sounds gross. | 不过别加蛋 怪恶心的 |
[20:45] | And the thyme. | 百里香也别加了 |
[20:46] | Do you know what? Just do the tomato one! | 就给我做个西红柿汉堡得了 |
[20:47] | I’m coming in! | 我进来了 |
[20:49] | Muse dance! | 缪斯之舞 |
[20:57] | Muse dance! | 缪斯之舞 |
[21:05] | Muse dance! | 缪斯之舞 |
[21:13] | Muse dance! | 缪斯之舞 |